Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camradge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hi tam Hi. So for everybody listening, it is kind of a well thanks for tuning into Two Teas in a Pod. We'll ampuper energy in a second. But it's a pretty frightening time in Los Angeles right now. It is. I mean it's heartbreaking. I mean I think I watched twelve hours of news coverage yesterday. So many of our friends and loved ones losing their homes.
Speaker 3: Yes, a lot of people have lost their homes evacuated. It's just I don't.
Speaker 2: Watching the animals run down the streets like because people are just having to let them go because they can't get them out, or.
Speaker 3: Even their cars. You see where they a certain area where they parked their cars and just took off on foot. So they have a whole bunch of cars just lined up and nobody left their keys.
Speaker 2: I know Steve Tractor, Steve Gutenberg did an interview where he's like, I guess he lives in the Palisades area, so he's doing an interview and he's like, guys, I know none of us are I mean, this is just something I don't know if I would have even thought about He's like, but if you get out to abandon your.
Speaker 3: Car, leave your keys in the car.
Speaker 2: Because what they're having to do is get bulldozers.
Speaker 3: Yes, I saw that, and I pushed the cars over to the side so people can get out.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if I was, if it was happening to me, if I would have thought, oh, leave it, you know, like you're just thinking, let me get.
Speaker 3: The bat of here. Yeah, yeah, I mean there's also so many celebrities posted about the evacuation and just a complete devastation in Los Angeles. We've often heard about the fires in Malibu, which are so horrible, Pacific Palisades, if I'm correct, this is kind of a new situation. They've never had fires.
Speaker 2: I mean places in this area, Pacific Palasaides, Alta Dina, which I didn't really know what where Altadina was Pastadena. Yeah, so Alta Dina now it's Silmar.
Speaker 3: There's actually what up by Utune and Cino right.
Speaker 2: Woodley, but they just got kind of control over that one. We just like, you know, you can download the app to see where they're coming from. And like all of our kids, I mean, thank thank goodness, but like all of our kids' schools have been canceled because yeah, even if you're not being affected by the fires, there's so many power outages like our So if I cut out during the pot it's because like our lights are flickering, it's.
Speaker 3: I mean, the wind is yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean my friend that lives down the street there was a random trampoline in her backyard this morning.
Speaker 3: Well, the winds are just horrible. Even in Orange County. We luckily not that I know of, have any fires, but it's always our worst nightmare whenever the winds kick up like this. You know, we just went through this in Big Bear, you know, where the whole mountain has just been burned. But talked to one of my producers today for you know, Orange County, and his family home has been burned down. So many of his friends have lost their homes. It's just devastating. You see a lot of celebrities too, are speaking out. Mark Hammel called display he's the most horrific fire he's ever seen. Who Heidi and Spencer, I know their.
Speaker 2: House Spidey lost their house.
Speaker 3: House you saw like they did like a baby cam video.
Speaker 2: Where it's a heart over their their yeah, baby, yes, yes, oh, I know.
Speaker 3: Mario Lopez and his wife apposted they've been evacuated. Just so thousands of people in.
Speaker 2: Nurse Jamie's house. So I'm sure a lot of you guys know who Nurse Jamie is. Her house burned down last night. I mean, it's also just thinking about not just losing all of you know, your memories and all of those things, but it's also like, you know, whether you have kids or animals or whatever, maybe like just that unknown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you've got thousands of people that are being evacuated, and then where do they go? And I've seen some people have posted, you know, places for people to go and take animals and things like that. I know Jennifer Tilly posted last night that she was evacuated. Just so many people, so many people. I'm just praying that we're not going to get it in Orange County or back up on the mountain and Big Bear because it's just so hard to contain. And we haven't heard anything about this fire, have we As far as how it started, well.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because I mean iHeart and KTLA posted about I don't know if it was two or three days ago that the winds were going to be like insane these next couple of days.
Speaker 3: Soy to fifty miles per hour in some areas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like we all kind of knew the wind was coming, which you know.
Speaker 3: That's our biggest nightmare living out here, Yeah, living.
Speaker 2: Out here, Yeah, and just not being able to kind of contain it.
Speaker 3: But it's just so devastating, so sad.
Speaker 2: But we are sending everybody love it definitely.
Speaker 3: It's what have you seen just in your general area? I know that you had sent me a picture this morning from Kyle's house and trees are blown down and you're at home now, so you drove home? Is there? Like, what are the streets like? Is there?
Speaker 2: It honestly feels like an apocalypse when you're driving, like there's no one on the roads. You know, a bunch of horses had to be evacuated from different locations and they're all being taken to either the to Lakinta or different you know areas where there's big facilities. But the part that was really frightening is like there's these huge rigs or whatever likes, like massive trucks that are flipped over on the freeway because the wind is so high they can't even contain driving.
Speaker 3: Oh geez.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, I mean all of it is a lot. And there's that moment where we're like, well, do we still come on and like talk?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of six things in your mind. It does, it does. We were supposed to meet on Friday to recap Traders in person, but obviously we cannot do that now. I believe the maybe I heard office might be closed. Sophia had a tour another music school down in Hollywood. I canceled that. It's just and don't worry, guys.
Speaker 2: We're still going to have the Taddy Awards, but that's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: We're gonna yeah like that, you know, with the right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll still be here to recap uh, you know, Beverly Hills and New York right now. We'll end up doing Salt Lake City and then we'll recap the first three episodes of Traders. I've believe we're still doing Diamonds in the Rough, but we're doing everything remote.
Speaker 3: But some of those.
Speaker 2: Extras that you guys are going to get, you're gonna get next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I'm not familiar with Pacific Passages is it much like Malibu where it's kind of hilly and hard to get into or.
Speaker 2: But the part that's frightening about that it was not just like the houses, but then Palli High, which is one of the schools out there that a lot of the kids that we all know go to, it burnt down and like people were just having to like let their kids. I mean, it's all of it.
Speaker 3: It's in churches and houses and neighborhoods and like, yeah, and I have a pusade. I've never seen anything like this, right, Yeah, Like one of my besties, you know her, she went to go help.
Speaker 2: Some some animals and to pang A Canyon and now we can't get a hold of her, Like she's not answering the phone because she doesn't have any Celsish doesn't have he sells and my phone even keeps saying so os, which I don't really know.
Speaker 3: Probably a lot of the cell towers out there are like that. But yeah, but we're here.
Speaker 2: We're doing our job, and for those of you who are not in La or California, like, this is something that's definitely hitting us hard, which is why we're going to start with New York recap.
Speaker 3: You know we may as well. We may as well, we may as well.
Speaker 2: I also want to say something and I'm sorry, and this is now making a personal comment. I've gotten so many messages saying like, what the teddy, why weren't you with your.
Speaker 3: Kids last night? And I just want to be very clear.
Speaker 2: Nesting is something that you do and there's a set schedule, and like your words actually can hurt people like I love my I talked to them a thousand times last night. I was here at five point thirty in the morning. The second that I'm able to be back. My kids are home from school today, they're downstairs. Like for people to message those kind of I know, there's part of me.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, screw those people. But I went through it myself. You know, my ex labeled me as a monster mom that didn't take care of kids, but it never you know, when we went to court about it, the judge threw it out and said, what are you doing? You know? And I got a lot of people and a lot of articles written like that, And it was the most painful, full, hurtful thing anybody can say or do to a mother, Like it's one It's not a this whole.
Speaker 2: It's not affecting our home right now, and it's not like there are so many people that are in the midst of the fires, but.
Speaker 3: Also like have a little bit of like compassion, compassion like it's already. Unfortunately, social media has gotten so disgusting that the people that are the loudest are the ones that are just blatantly mean. They don't know you, they know anything about you, but all they want to do is get on there and say horrible things. I am so turned off by social and.
Speaker 2: Normally, but now I started just responding like one, you don't think that. I was in constant contact with my kids and Edwin last night, like.
Speaker 4: Quit, this is the way things go, Like just stop like it already, regardless of who's bald as I believe.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of kid conversations that come up in New York, which also felt a little weird to me.
Speaker 3: But it starts out with bren Reramine.
Speaker 2: Ci and Aaron that last year Jessel called her ex boyfriend the love of her life rather than Pavit. Brenn and Aaron think Jessel and Povet feel like friends. Ci doesn't like Pavit after he called her a bitch and bipolar.
Speaker 3: I mean that part I can kind of yeah, that's what I understand. But most of this is it's pretty shady and it's pretty low. I mean, Jessel's married to Pavit and they've been married for quite a while. And to say that I want to get in contact with the you know, the love of her life that she had mentioned when she has kids and a husband. Pretty that's kind of low.
Speaker 2: And also she never said this on camera, correct she did.
Speaker 3: I miss it. I don't remember hearing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they never showed us that, So that means Bren is either taking a conversation that she had in confidence ak off camera, or they didn't show it, or they haven't shown it yet. But I think that's a low fucking blow, because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a very low blow. And I think that Brn. You know, I love her as a person. I've met her a few times, but it's the new norm is Brent talking shit and trying to steer the pot. And she's been very open and honest that that's what her position is this year. But it's maybe taken it a little too far or it's you know, come on, we need some authenticity in this show already, girls, Like, it's not just about causing drama. Like I think the reallest part of the show is when Aaron broke down because both her parents have cancer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that's when Uba, like, you know, I don't think was going out of her way to say that, but it just all of it.
Speaker 3: But we'll get to that. But then Aaron, I mean, I can deal with the shady stuff like Brent talking about Jessel's new teeth and her face and that kind of stuff like, Okay, that's very caddy housewife stuff for somebody that had just got new teeth. Some probably will get them soon. Yeah, you know, whatever, be a hater because she looks better. But like Aaron.
Speaker 2: Tells Bren that Jessel is pissed at her after cutting her off in line for a photo shoot. Bren thinks Jessel is the social climber.
Speaker 3: AKA that would mean the gallery shoot for the show.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could be a guy. I don't know if it was the gallery shoot for the show.
Speaker 3: I think it was considering the time it was an event they made it. They kept saying photo shoot. It was for Bravo. Given the timing of this episode, which is at the end. That's when we normally do our gallery shoots and all that kind of stuff, and you know, we're staggered, and she just, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, it almost kind of felt like she's the fan favorite and we need the fans to turn on her type energy.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, I mean to be honest, like, of course people change on.
Speaker 2: These shows, that is what happens, but I I personally people.
Speaker 3: Change, you know, physically change. Is that what you're saying? Yes, it's oh, yeah, for sure. And if I mean speaking of that, you know, we're recapping old episodes of Orange County and during our break we release some that were filmed like last year and recorded last year, and people are sending me messages going, you do know that Lorie's sun passed away. You're talking about him in present tense. I just want you guys to know that we recorded those before he passed away. Yeah we did. Yeah, Yeah. Then the women sit down for dinner.
Speaker 2: This I probably could have done without air in a hard time. About showing abes penis, everybody's seeing Jenna's straight pubes and then drawing it out.
Speaker 3: But I know that was funny, But why does she have a picture of them. Do you have pictures of your private parts on your phone?
Speaker 2: Please say no, yes, no, And I mean I either, I don't even ran it.
Speaker 3: Have you ever taken a mirror? If you're taken a mirror and go, oh, what's going on down there, you're like, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: No, I'm like, definitely, don't use the magnetizing mirror. But I have a couple of questions for Jenna about this, like are you trimming? Are you no?
Speaker 3: Obviously not, because they saw that it was long and it could be braided.
Speaker 2: Like do you think she has longer hair down there than our natural hair without extensions?
Speaker 3: Probably? I'm not sure I can braid mine without the extension. I don't think I could bray.
Speaker 2: But all their drawings like killed me like I was dying, and that it's silky.
Speaker 3: Maybe she does. Maybe she does a Brazilian blowout on her that's what she does on her coach.
Speaker 2: But then you know they're talking about the pubes or doing that. Then Aaron brings up why Jessel was upset with Bren. Jessel tells Bren that she went in front of her without asking and it was all about the dog ping and she has kids.
Speaker 3: And then Brent.
Speaker 2: Tells Jessel she always hires photographers and is glamed. Jessel questions how this affects Brend.
Speaker 3: Had this storyline on who cares that she has pictures. I mean, it's a whole different story if she's like taking selfies and face uping herself to Hollywood four and posting it and she's so self absorbed, and it can be like, get over yourself, bitch, But that's not what's going on. Like she's pictures, No other people do. Yeah, we don't know. Yeah, but she's talking about like full on like photographers taking pictures. Well, that's good. I wish I could do that. I just don't have the energy or time to do that. I will say this.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I'm glamed at my kid's birthday parties. But I have had birthday parties where I have had a photographer there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I because I want to be in the moment moment and have to take pictures have somebody else do it. I totally get that. I don't think what Jesse's doing is anything bad. I think that Justice is feeling herself a little bit. You know, she's had a little bit of a glow up from last season, and she's loving life and she's having a good time. I don't there's no harm in any of that.
Speaker 2: And I think she's you know, she's making a little chedder now and if she wants just been it on Glamor and photographers, go for it.
Speaker 3: But then Aarin.
Speaker 2: Says Jessel was very upset after the shoot, and then Jessel tells Erin to shut the up, and Brent tells Aarin that Jessel and Uba don't like her. Well, the first thing that I need to talk about is the fact that Jenna won't talk about her relationship on camera, but she'll share her pubes.
Speaker 3: I was thinking the exact same thing, the exact I think that she probably feels like she has to do that, and I'm I'm sure that she doesn't show her relationship, not because she doesn't want to, but the other person doesn't want to be on camera. Yeah, because so she's like, so what can I do? I can't show my personal life?
Speaker 2: Can I do?
Speaker 3: I show my straight pubes?
Speaker 2: I can't show this. I already showed that I didn't actually.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to show this.
Speaker 2: Look then, uber I ask Jessel if she should stay out of it, and brenn asks what Uba said, because it's one of those moments they recently had one of Beverly Hills too, where they're kind of like whispering within the table.
Speaker 3: And but what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: But here's what I'm this is what's bothering me about New York. This whole thing, whether it's about Uba not giving anything, or Brent fighting with her, or the Jessel not saying it out loud. I feel like they're all trying to produce each other to make a better television show.
Speaker 3: They're trying their problem is what I can see is they're trying to make a TV show, and that's where it goes wrong. You just have to be yourself. I'm not saying it's the easiest thing in the world, like to go on camera and just be normal. But that's what makes good TV. Not trying to make good TV. Yeah, because they're guilty of it. But it's just the entire cast.
Speaker 2: But also they're all talking about it, like, I mean the fact that Bren's like, you're boring me right now, you're boring me. She's not saying that because they're all sitting at dinner and UBA's boring her she's saying it like bring it, Uba, or like this show isn't going to do well.
Speaker 3: But then Uber brings in kind of all the wrong ways, all the wrong ways.
Speaker 2: Then uh, Uba, Then they started. Then we get to the car, Uba questions a bunch of things.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: She says she doesn't care if they all die.
Speaker 3: That was a little harsh. That was a little much.
Speaker 2: And then Brenn questions why she's there, and Uba says it's none of her fucking business and to go fuck herself. And then Uba says she got this job for being herself and maybe Brent slept with someone to get this job.
Speaker 3: Got pissed bren off immediately immediately, wasn't something said on Jeff Lewis that he felt like Brent sleep sleeps with somebody to get ahead, and she lost her ship on him. So that's obviously a button. She doesn't like to be pushed for whatever reason. She I guess she should work at hard. She's a beautiful woman.
Speaker 2: Clearly like flirting as like her her thing.
Speaker 3: But you don't nobody wants to hear that you got this job because as you're on you slept. Yeah, somebody I was going to say, like Teddy, did you know you can sleep with someone to get back to get on the show? So, I mean, where should we start, Alex Luke, Andy Kendall, I can hook it up.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like it's gonna be a little tough since I don't know, I don't have straight pubes.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, but there's only one. I don't have her soon. I mentioned so that show.
Speaker 2: But then Brent tells Uba to stop and she's a six but toddler. Aaron thinks Bryn is pushing UBA's buttons knowing she'll get upset. But Brenn trying to call somebody else a toddler, as if she hasn't acted like a hormonal, horny teenager all season is slightly confusing.
Speaker 3: Last season too, I think that Brinn's just trying a little bit too hard. I appreciate her desire to make good TV and to move storyline, but she's missing the mark. It's too obvious when somebody doesn't it's too obvious. Yeah, it's not good. Do you like more?
Speaker 2: Do you like Brn Moore in her confessionals or in professionals?
Speaker 3: Yeah? For sure too. I like her her confessionals. I think she's great. I think that she was great last year. I think this year, I think she's trying to do the most. And I think if she's back next year, I think she's gonna learn from it and she's gonna be like, Okay, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Then the then the women get ready for bed, and Jessel and Aaron make up and agree to move forward. Aaron tells Jessel that Brent told her she doesn't like her. Jessel tells Aaron she hasn't said anything like that to Brent.
Speaker 3: I kind of.
Speaker 2: Didn't really understand why Bren needed to say that to Aarin, like these people don't like you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the problem is is that you know, later on she will probably hear, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Just made it up. I don't think she's gonna say she made it up. And I think I think you can see when somebody is on the verge, and Aaron is on the verge, like she's holding in the tears every single second. I think, especially when somebody says like things like shut up, shut up, shut up, like something else is going on with them, and like to say, these people just don't even like you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought it and supposedly they're best friends. I was like, that's not the greatest thing to say. Let you know, Aaron come to her own.
Speaker 3: Did you catch from Jessel? And maybe this is the thing. I just didn't know it. She's all, I'm going to extend in olive leaf, not a branch, not the whole branch, just the.
Speaker 2: Leaf, just the leaf. Do you she said that on purpose? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think she maybe just got confused in all the branch. I don't know. At this point, I don't really care what any of them are fighting over. I'm not a hard time because it's pretty remembering what they're fighting over or carrying or like, what are you guys doing? Like no, like be friends, b friends. It's just too manufactured for me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Uba and Sai drink coffee outside. The next morning. Uba tell Si it's wrong that Brn came after Jessel, and then Sai tells Uba what Brent said about Jessel changing so much, and then Uba tells Cy she needs to tell Jessel what Brent said. This moment, I liked where Sis like, you know, I'm happy that Uba checked me. I should say it to her face. But in that same moment, Uba inside, we're talking about people behind the backs.
Speaker 3: They were they were really bad. I mean, this entire season is kind of a game of telephone just for the sake of the sake of starting drama, and nothing really is actually going on. So a lot of this stuff they're saying is like, I didn't hear her say that, or what are you talking about? It's all stuff that maybe was off camera or stuff that saw. Yeah, I think we're just making it.
Speaker 2: During that like five month break, clearly a lot happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, Uba, I really like her. I think that she went a little overboard in this episode for sure with things that she said. But when she said a line a line doesn't worry about what a chihuahua is thinking, I thought, where where did she even get that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I mean, I I feel like when Brenn was pushing at Uba, like saying she was boring, I would imagine it's because something is happening where people are saying Uba isn't giving you know. Then they all sit down for breakfast. Uba says that last year before bra once again, bravocan.
Speaker 3: Like he's all breaking the fourth wall. In every single episode they have to they have nothing else. But it's not breaking the fourth wall in a good way. It's just time to be able to explain things. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Uba says that last year before Bravocan, Brenn was having a hard time with her family and she helped her through it. Another thing that we never heard about. And now Uba says, you can't stop And so then she's trying to explain it. She's sitting next to Aaron, and then she goes, you just you know, you can't stop your mom from dying. You can't stop cancer, and things in life are inevitable. That Uba apologizes, but like of all the things you can make analogies about it, about bringing.
Speaker 3: Up cancer and saying there's nothing you can do about it is tone deaf on UBA's side. But even I don't But I don't think Uba meant and in a way that she was trying to hurt Aaron. I just think it was just she just put her foot in her mouth because you can't stop yourself from me. You can't control things out of your you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean out of your control. She did not need to go. And but then the part that I always think.
Speaker 3: There's some kind of jealousy between Uba and Bren. I don't know. I don't actually really know. Wait, remind me, isn't there two people in the cast that get into a huge too? Is it some two right? There's something going on they don't like each other.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But also the problem is because this fight, which I think is really about making a television, is so much like.
Speaker 3: We're not seeing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think Raquel said eight words, I know, Beka Minkoff said.
Speaker 3: Three three words. Yeah. But back to the Uba and the Brent. Knowing Uba tried to help Bren, obviously off camera where we didn't see, it makes the way Brent treating Uba is even worse. The way she's treating her now is even worse. When she did come to try to help her, and just because it wasn't on camera, she figured, huh, nobody knows, no, but I actually want to know. Then, how did you help her? What did you do?
Speaker 2: Because when you said I offered to send a car for you to the airport, like I to be.
Speaker 3: Honest, well, I think it was more of her giving her a call, and I guess she was having problems with her family. They didn't really say what it was, and it was right before Bravo Khan and then she had to go to Bravo Khan upset and Uba said she was just there for her emotionally, But I don't know. It just made me think, like the way bren is treating Uba, it just seems made it worse.
Speaker 2: But even the way that Uba kind of apologized to Aaron after she did it, I still don't know if Uba understood what she actually did to Aaron because she like went in the room and then.
Speaker 3: She's like, do you want to sleep with me tonight?
Speaker 2: And Babe, I was like no, no, no no. Then Side tells Jessel that Brenn said she has changed over the past year, always needed photographers and glam.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck about this. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Jessel says, she has not changed as a person and all that stuff comes with the territory. Then Jessel questions Brent on how she's changed.
Speaker 3: As a person.
Speaker 2: Brent says she hates glam and photo shoots and it's why she feels closer to Erin.
Speaker 3: But stop. Then we find out that Brnn brought her agent to a birthday party.
Speaker 2: But also, like all of these fights about their relationship to the show rather than their actual relationships. Like, let's not pretend that every single housewife doesn't change a little after their first season. Oh absolutely when publicity comes and yeah, they seem like it's not my hair and my I need glam and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm the same. I hate here and makeup, I hate photographers and pictures and red carpets and it's just not my thing. That's why. It's just that being said, like some people love it.
Speaker 2: No, that being said the second that, you know, somebody says to us, Hey, Teddy and Tama, will you do this for you know this amount of money or Teddy and tamor yeah, this is what.
Speaker 3: You have to We're going to do it. You do things. But what I'm saying, it's not my thing. I don't I usually decline every red carpet, like because you're talking old TAM's. I just don't. I just I don't know. I don't find joy out of it sometimes. I mean, if we were nominated for something we had to do a red carpet, yeah, I don't know, maybe it'd be joyful there, but it's just not my thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it really depends. I want to go to places where there's a red carpet or do whatever, if it's to support something I'm passionate about or something for my kids.
Speaker 3: But I aw, I'm pretty nervous and insecure, like being on the red carpet answering questions, I tend to always put my foot in my mouth and no, not you tell me. I know, I know. But then the women go to the beach.
Speaker 2: This is Raquel's favorite beach from her childhood, and Uba says the water is disgusting and it's full of dead pitch. We're back to the fucking pigeon pigeons.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they should just hold pigeons this season. Well, then Raquel says it's rude and obnoxious. I don't really think it was. Problem is her message. I think it's her delay livery.
Speaker 2: But I think Uba is smart, so I don't think I'm sorry. And Chanelle, I love you. I'm seeing you next week. Don't get mad at me. But like, I think Uba is more calculated than she's letting on. Maybe, Like I mean, let's be really clear, if I was gonna come for somebody, I wouldn't be coming for Naomi Campbell and Giselle Buncheon. And then we get into next week of New York.
Speaker 3: I didn't hate this episode.
Speaker 2: I just don't like that it's constantly about production.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I think they're almost done.
Speaker 2: Well, then we'll see the real blowout. All right, let's take a quick break and then let's get into Beverly Hills. Okay, so now we are back and we're talking about Beverly Hills, which I have to admit. I mean, granted, there was a lot going on yesterday and the world of Los Angeles. Beverly Hills took me a long time to watch. Yeah, it was a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of a filler episode.
Speaker 2: It starts off with Bose's boyfriend Kiely surprising her with a beach picnic. She asked Keey if he is dating for marriage, and he says that is his only reason.
Speaker 3: Well, finally we're getting to see a peek into Bose's personal life, which is good. And he seemed like a really nice guy, and you saw a different You always see this boss bitch side of her, and you kind of saw like a softer side, and like she was like, I don't know that I saw a softer side. I think I saw life. So I'm about to wear.
Speaker 2: The pants in this relationship and ship too, like are you gonna marry me or not?
Speaker 3: What's up? I thought it was a good question to ask, like are you dating for marriage or are you just a player? You know? But do you consider a long distance relationship san Diego in LA? Like from San Diego to Los Angeles? I did.
Speaker 2: I would if I had, you know, if I would having kids if you didn't have kids, Like, I think, how old is her child?
Speaker 3: She's older?
Speaker 2: No, I think she's still in school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's still in school, but she's like, she's not little, she's like she's probably in high school.
Speaker 2: Well, I think if you don't have any kids that are under eighteen, it wouldn't be considered long distance.
Speaker 3: But if they're under a longcau is like a different state. Like so you have to drive an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Well whatever, You could fly to Vegas in less time than you could drive to San Diego from Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: You could also fly to San Diego from Los Angeles. There's this airport in San Diego. I don't know about that, Tim.
Speaker 2: Can someone confirm or deny that you can fly from Los Angeles to San Diego?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can't take a fucking train, But like, I don't think you could fly.
Speaker 3: The train takes forever. I've made that mistake.
Speaker 2: Her daughter's fifteen, So that's why it's not like she can just zip to San Diego on a way.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't have to. He can Hi tell it up to La. Well, what does he do for a living? Do we know? We don't know, Teddy? We just met him, Well, just met him.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it. Who is giving me vibes of what?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: Tell me? Spit it out? JP? Or what's his name? No, there's too many abbreviations. What's his name? PK no, PK JP DJ? What's the guy's name on Potomac? Yeah? AJ no, what's his name? I don't remember his name? But TJ.
Speaker 2: It's both of our initials, Teddy Joe and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 3: I can remember.
Speaker 2: No, it's like kind of giving me that a little.
Speaker 3: No, don't say that. I did not get it, but I don't know. We'll see. Maybe next time I might pick up on that. I don't know. I just it was kind of like a and I don't know my lady Boner went, I don't I didn't get that with him, Definitely with TJ.
Speaker 2: Well, then we get to Durit telling Erica she's not in the place yet where she is totally done with PK. Erica says she can't slam the door on his face while he is sober, and then Erica tells Durit she was on fire the night before. They do like the flashbacks of the Camille Cunt stuff, and then Durite says she has been too forgiving for too long and has allowed people to mistake her kindness for weakness. Erica says Sutton has miss treated her. Kyle and now Durit are at the lowest point of their lives.
Speaker 3: I always really shocked the production did not roll the flashbacks when Erica listed all the people Sutton has mistreated.
Speaker 2: I was too, But I also wouldn't necessarily categorize Durit as forgiving.
Speaker 3: But you know, I know that social media is absolutely loving dread right now, loving her. She could do no wrong. I'm like, oh my god, if I do that which she's doing, You're so mean. How can you do that? Leave Kyle alone? It's just crazy to me.
Speaker 2: It's not even the Kyle stuff, it's the p K stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I was gonna say, I'm a little bit confused with DOT. It seems like a little bit of acting.
Speaker 2: Well, here's we have to go back to like first season to eat and this is very like on I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what she was like for sex.
Speaker 2: Some lear to this.
Speaker 3: But so you're saying this is who she really is. I don't know. I actually don't really know who she really is. I mean, she's making great TV. I'm not gonna disagree with that.
Speaker 2: But I what I am seeing is I feel like the things that she's sharing And I'm gonna get hell for this, I'm sure, but I feel like some of the things that she's sharing about p K, especially when we have seen like such like the with the best of friends, it's the love of the like now it's such a like a huge drastic change. And she is saying, I'm you know, I'm not telling our kids. I'm not telling but like I'm happy to tell every single person on television he's an alcoholic well, and that he's unpredictable and that she can't trust him.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I think that we saw recently that p K spoke out on Bravo's Hot Mic podcast with Alex Baskin, and he's saying he's disappointed that she would do that because that is not what is going on. Do you think is going to be at the reunion. I think he might be. Did I mean, if they bring the guys on? I mean, is there any guys to bring on? Nobody's married? Maybe not, maybe not.
Speaker 2: Maybe Kiahy's available, and maybe he needs the money.
Speaker 3: Maybe he needs the money. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But then Garcela opens up about her you know.
Speaker 3: Who is loving this? Erica is loving this old school Durate. Oh yeah, she's thrilled. She's thrilled. After seasons of Erica taking hits from all sides, she can finally sit back and just enjoy Durate doing the Lord's work. And she could just be like, yes, huh yeah, bring it. Vacation. She's on vacation from her you know how she's been last season. She's just she's the peacekeeper. She's having her redemption year, and she's she's loving it.
Speaker 2: Then Garcela opens up about her rocky relationship with her son Oliver over the years. She says she had to practice tough love when he was homeless in a bad place, and then years ago she saw Oliver and he wasn't himself trying to get into her poolhouse. She watched him walk away and didn't take him in.
Speaker 3: That's hard, that's a very very hard I couldn't imagine. I know it's something that she had to do, but as a mother, that had to just devastate her to not just take him in. I mean, I will tell you I I'm glad that Oliver is doing better. He looks better. It was very heartwarming. But I met him at Brabo Khan at Lisa Vanner Pump's restaurant, which he works at, and he was so kind. No, he's a nice guy. He's a totally nice guy.
Speaker 2: And the fact that he's comfortable sharing all of the having his mind. I know this is pretty big.
Speaker 3: You always want to see your kids happy and doing their best. But I couldn't imagine as a mom, and I'm sure you can you as well. To know that your kid is homeless and in your backyard, in your poolhouse and to send him away has got to be the hardest thing you could ever possibly do and needed to be done, because look, he's in a great place now. I have a question, and maybe I'm losing my mind.
Speaker 2: Our garsels small younger sons not on this season so far.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we've seen them. One son is modeling. Oh, one's modeling, so we did see him, and then I think we haven't seen the other one yet. I mean, they're not that far into the season so right.
Speaker 2: But because of what happened, you know before, And then Jack's hasn't filmed, and I'm assuming it's because of the bots.
Speaker 3: Maybe or maybe he's just busy. You know, kids at that age they don't want to Oh, actually no, she confirmed that he's no longer filming. Yeah. Like it's kind of like for my son Spencer, he turned eighteen and he filmed once and he's like, this just isn't for me. Mom. I'm more of a private person. I don't want people to know everything about me and I don't want to be recognized and all that when I go out. And so I'm like, no.
Speaker 2: Problem, yeah, film yeah, And then Bo'se goes over to Durrett's house. Durite says she and Pik had a four hour long therapy session. PK went into therapy coming to battle. He said, this is why I want a divorce. I don't want to be married to this woman and stormed out.
Speaker 3: I have a feeling she probably didn't shot the walk off, you know how she so long winded, so that's why it lasted four hours. Well, Arie could talk paint off of a wall.
Speaker 2: Well, she walked out and thought she needed to prepare for every scenario. I think that couple's therapy or co parenting therapy or any of these therapies can be very hard because you're having to have those conversations that clearly you didn't have or you probably wouldn't be in this place in the first place. And I'm saying this from you know, I personally don't love the feeling of like confrontation, and probably if I would have said things right when I felt them instead of holding them in, I would probably be in a better place. And multiple like, I'm not talking about just about my marriage in any relationship, but I kind of wait until like I develop like a callous.
Speaker 3: And then I'm like, bah, oh I meant that too quiet? Yeah, you keep it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I think Bo's is the perfect friend for Dearie. Perfect. She's just the perfect audience. She's just silent, and she likes to listen. She's a listener.
Speaker 2: But then Bo's I love this part. Bo's doesn't get why Kyle invited Camille. I'm like, by Kyle, you mean evolution.
Speaker 3: She's excuse me, She's not close with her, right Kyle. No one's close with Camille. No for the love.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest, No one's close with Camille except for Kimber. Kimber comes with her to every member. She came to Andy's baby shower. Kimber is always the one. She was married to that guy like the Big Eighties whatever. Oh my god, hold on, I realized, my my train of thought is popping off right now. But did you see that our cell has made out with Johnny Depp? Did you see that on the ground?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, she she talked about it on the episode. I didn't hear her say Johnny Depp. I heard other people, but I didn't hear Johnny Depp. Yeah, she was talking about the Viper Room and she I think that's when she said. And how long ago was that? Thirty years ago? I don't know. But my parents met at the Rainbow Room, which is right next door. Did they I've never been to either one.
Speaker 2: I've been to both, and I'm actually going to some tonight.
Speaker 3: You're probably you're probably conceived in one of them. The bye probably was at you know, the Rainbow Room. It all makes sense, But Durita says Kyle not only invited Camille, but she didn't tell her she was going to be there.
Speaker 2: I don't do you think I'm I'm not trying to be biased, But if I'm having a party, do I need to tell you who's all going?
Speaker 3: Only if it's somebody that I can't stand. Probably, But I have a question, except there is anyone that you can't stand that I can't stand, Like, is there anybody?
Speaker 2: We're pretty on the same page with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And you know if somebody, if I was having a party and I invited you and there's somebody that you couldn't stand or couldn't be around, I would tell you or probably wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Well, No, I mean, like I told you that Jen pedronte DM to me and I wrote her back. Of course she does no, But like I told you, like I there's no, I wasn't shit talking Jen.
Speaker 3: I wasn't like all of it. I just I'm an ode. A month ago she was going off on you and Eric or something. It's just gonna but I mean that or what that's why what I do. I'm the devil, but everybody else you em we wasn't talking about you.
Speaker 2: For the record, she just said something nice, but like, I'm going to tell you because you're my You're my person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very calculated. But then I everyone's gonna get upset.
Speaker 2: I don't think Kyle invited Camille to ambush to eat. I just think Kyle invited Camille to get her off Twitter and give her something to do.
Speaker 3: I didn't I didn't see it that way either. I don't. I didn't know that. I mean, we all work together and we're not best at friends, and they bring in old housewives and doesn't mean you have a great relationship with them. But I didn't see it as she brought her in to go after her. I was actually kind of shocked that Camille did that at the table. I'm not shocked Camille will do it. I am. I would have never done that whenever you have to pay me a lot of fucking money to do that.
Speaker 2: Camille's happy with her twenty five hundred to show up and be a mess and have her friend Kimber sitting by the side like this, but anyway, then we get Erica has Martin Lawrence know him?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know him too, but then I know him and I'm like, how do I know him? I was wondering if maybe we knew him and this isn't shade. I just really thought that was he on the Anna Nicole Show.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I just know him. I felt like he was like, is he a fashion designer? Like, well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But Martin says her bedroom should be a sexy sanctuary.
Speaker 3: I agree too. She needs to spice it up a lot. I think she's pretty spicy in general, so I know, but I'm just shocked. I don't think she's put that much effort or time into I think it takes a minute to like life is well. I don't know. It's not like I've spruced up my room in the.
Speaker 2: Attic at Kyle's like it's it's only been a month.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm just one that like I just sit and stare at the walls, and I'm like, what can I do next? What can I do now?
Speaker 2: As long as things are clean, That's all I care about. Then Dari facetimes Erica and says she knew Kyle and PK used to speak often. She asks Erica if she knows anything, and Erica says she does not. Durite says PK is the type of person who wants to know every detail about her life when she knows nothing about him.
Speaker 3: For the record, I don't like it when Eddie's friends text me. Well.
Speaker 2: Erica in that moment was absolutely like like she was like, Oh, this is the one part I can get in the middle of.
Speaker 3: But I don't. I don't like I don't like it. I don't like it. It's it's different if it's done through a DM, Instagram or something like that, but we don't know it could have been done. There's me texting, That's what I'm saying. But they're texting like we see a meme on Instagram and then you you send them like I one of Bettie's friends, Johnny, who I know very well, he will every once while send me a meme or something like that. Whatever. I don't care about that. But if somebody is going out of their way to text me, like one of my husband's friends guys.
Speaker 2: I always had this on the on the text but I think their memes like I do truthfully as someone who stayed at Kyle's house.
Speaker 3: By the way, everybody out there, don't send me memes. It is the most annoying thing ever.
Speaker 2: Everybody out there send me memes. Oh, I love it, like that is my love language.
Speaker 3: But if you send me memes, I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: But also I don't appreciate you Instagram for like deciding what types of memes you want to send me, Like I don't need to see like narcissism memes, her.
Speaker 3: Videos like I don't want it.
Speaker 2: Oh, now you're gonna get it because I said it in your.
Speaker 3: Phone probably, But did you catch Erica saying tonight is the perfect night for you to ask Kyle. Yeah, She's like she was like, hey, trying to stir some shit. And then when she does ask her, she's like, oh this is happening.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's perfect because she's like, great, that means they're going to air my performance because there's gonna be an argument that day.
Speaker 3: I mean that. Make sure you make sure you confront Kyle tonight when I'm performing and not while I'm on stage. Make sure you wait until after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then Kyle and they show Kasha who For the record, I love Kesha.
Speaker 3: She is.
Speaker 2: So like laid back and chill and cool and and yeah she does. But Kyle says she met Keshra on Instagram. And then Kesha is coming to the viper room with Kyle, and Kyle says, yes, Kesha is a musician and we are friends.
Speaker 3: Let the rumors begin and I don atlone yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Sutton tells Bos that she didn't like Bo saying the word weaponized at Kyle's party. Bo says she meant that Sutton has taken something and fashioned into a way to hurt somebody else. Sutton says it wasn't to hurt Dreat. Sutton says if Bo's put half the energy into their relationship as she has with Dreat, she would understand her point of view. BO says there's a side of Sutton.
Speaker 3: That is appearing.
Speaker 2: She is either delulu or calculated and mean.
Speaker 3: Both.
Speaker 2: Speaking from personal experience, I think Sutton can be all of the above.
Speaker 3: Will the real slim Sudden stand up? Cry me up? When she said that, that reminds me of somebody that might be on my show too. I think the.
Speaker 2: Thing, this is the thing that really bothers me about people, people that aren't great people but pretend to be great people, just like be a whatever person. Yes, like the majority of things, like you don't have to go.
Speaker 3: But what also she says, certain you're not the victim here. You know, she's comparing her Bows being friendly with de Re. Read's not saying anything to Bose to make her dislike Sutton, but Sutton is definitely doing all the work to make Bows not like her. But I all, I also think that here's the problem.
Speaker 2: I think that the issue that I have was even the conversation with Bo's and Sutton talking at the bar, where Sutton's not really making sense, and then she's like Bo's like, you're so good with like the big words, and like I'm working on it, and meanwhile she's like kind of half slurring, and all of it.
Speaker 3: Is I don't know. I didn't really like it that much. Let's talk about Domino's Dominoes that what she was saying Domino's in her song.
Speaker 2: I think so everyone felt the need to kind of shade it and their confessionals, but then tell her how great it was in real life, which is I don't really.
Speaker 3: Like, how was it Jeffer Tilley. She's like, well, it's not the best lyrics, but yeah, they're they're catching. Listen, you're performing at the.
Speaker 2: Room, it's being filmed on a television show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it's more than we can say. Yeah, no one would even pay us to sing like Hi.
Speaker 3: Nobody would pay me to do any performance. I can't even like take the time to do like my workouts and film them for Instagram. Look at traps. No, no, I don't. I have clothes on when I work out, and I'm a mess when I work out, Like I wake up in the morning, I've no makeup on, I've had on I have. I look like a boy with my hair slicked back in a ponytail. And you know, I always think, oh, I'm gonna post my workouts, you know, lifting weights, and I never do because I'm so awkward and look horrible. I see them.
Speaker 2: I'm awkward too, but I just have to. I mean, it's part of my like business and my everything.
Speaker 3: So I do it. And then people are.
Speaker 2: Like, there's traps, and I'm like, well, if you're interested.
Speaker 3: Well it depends on how they're done well anyway.
Speaker 2: Performs her song Dominoes at the viper room and durite, says Erica on stage, gives her inspiration that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Dee saying that that dress is vintage, when that's the dress that she made fun of me in at Bravo con for being the worst dressed housewife.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought. That's the same dress, maybe color.
Speaker 2: Different color, And then the shady editors showing the cocktail waitress in the same dress.
Speaker 3: Had me dead. It's not it's I mean, it's not vintage.
Speaker 2: Vintage meaning four years ago that teddy wore it.
Speaker 3: Sure right off a revolve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like can we say advantage if it's more than a year old, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Be like, I don't why so?
Speaker 2: But also Denise Richer vintage, Yeah, everyone's worn that dress, even Derinda has worn that dress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody. A lot of people worn that dress.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised she would wear that dress. And if it is a vintage version, it still looks like all the others, So who cares. It's like our fake gucciese sunglasses from Amazon.
Speaker 3: Those aren't fake guccies. Those are just dupes. There's a difference between saying on it and something being similar camera, they're red and green. Yeah, but they don't say Gucci on him. I know, but they're not like, fine, they're Gucci. No, there's there's dupes on a lot of things. You can get ugs in or dupes. But if it's you're fake and they say like Gucci or ug on a dress, So.
Speaker 2: Why do you need to say vintage? We've all seen the dress one thousand times for the love. Then Jari tells Kyle that PK is in a state of mind and she is on high alert. She asks Kyle if she is speaking to him or has Kyle says her friendship with p K is just memes and jokes. Kyle says, if jur and PIK get to a point where they don't along, Kyle.
Speaker 3: Would side with her.
Speaker 2: Durte says if the tables were turned, Kyle would not be okay with it.
Speaker 3: Do you agree with Durite?
Speaker 2: Here, watch what happens I have Erica says she believes it's just memes Kyle and p K are sending to each other. Audience says it's seventy one percent inappropriate that Kyle texts PK. They are also sixty six percent on Duritte's side against Kyle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I yeah, I wouldn't like it. I would. So I have a question. Could you imagine me and Edwin sending Instagram or memes or whatever back and forth. I don't know. I just and why why the means about?
Speaker 2: I am in like a different situation, like two weeks ago, Edwin and my bestie Lattal, like our kids are all friends and she was taking the kids to the movies and we're all on a group text and she said we're going to this movie and it was not my day with them, and then he side texted her and I was like, oh, can I meet you guys at the movies?
Speaker 3: She told me about it. That's something that's something to do with the kids. That's like different, that does not compare. That's not compare. But I I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know there's a difference if you're talking shit, but like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I personally I don't care. But I also am the person that said I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't care if I was Abe and Aaron showed the penis, like I I'm weird about that kind of stuff, Like I'm whatever, Yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Don't like talking about I do?
Speaker 2: Most people would not be okay with it. And I'm not saying this to side with Kyle. I'm just saying this in general. I would rather huh No, I'm serious. I would rather the people in my life still get along with my.
Speaker 3: Together. Don't want any of Eddie's friends sending me private text messages.
Speaker 2: I don't Text messages and memes are different.
Speaker 3: Text memes over text message, if you. EDDI sometimes sends me these for what no like, as a response on things I've posted on Instagram. That's different. But we don't you think he's te who texts the She hasn't said. It's not text, it's Instagram. I can't say this.
Speaker 2: I wish at this point Kyle would have pulled out her phone.
Speaker 3: And yeah, Kyle also said that that PK has been a better friend to her than Jis. That wasn't great. Yeah, but so I don't know. It just leads me to believe that they've been texting back and forth whatever. I'm sure it's nothing, no big deal. I don't see Kyle running off with p K. But no, I don't see that happening.
Speaker 2: I mean, I gotta be honest. PK's texted me it wasn't anything inappropriate though. It was just one little text of saying what it was the day I did that embarrassing video where I was acting like I was Bridget Jones diary.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that one, probably oh recently. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And he just wrote like, yeah, it can be hard, but it gets better. Yeah, like and and I wrote back, you know the thing.
Speaker 3: To you us know, let us know if he keeps sending you mean no, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: But I responded like, yeah, this is this sucks like but here's.
Speaker 3: Sure nothing is going on between Kyle and p K. I can also tell.
Speaker 2: You I don't think p K was flirting with me or I was flirting with p K. And we didn't say anything about Dree. You see what I'm saying, Like at some point, like you just have a common of some kind of message.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's move on off, move on. Well.
Speaker 2: Then Sutton tells Durit she can't shield her children forever. Sutton says they had this conversation on the boat about due leaning on Sutton. Drek questions how she can believe that Sutton asks what she has done to her. Erica chimes in and says Sutton made her feel low at Kyle's party, the sisterhood and the honesty is all bullshit. Sutton says she'll be cordial with Durit, but they aren't friends. Watch what Happens Live audience is seventy six percent on Durite's side against Sutton. Cordial is Housewives speak for I hate you, but I'll still film with you to keep this job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean people are writing hard for Darate right now because they're desperate for entertainment. Well, we can't go buy overnights anymore, but we can compare it to what else is going on. Yeah, we can compare it to If it's like two hundred thousand, then we're like, oh, okay, bye bye.
Speaker 2: I mean it's the highest, it's her seven highest rated, But what is that? What are the actual numbers? Give it to us?
Speaker 3: If it's six or seven or something like that, you know when our producers are yeah, number one on Peacock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so is me going Housewives and Vicky? Why does that have to play? Every time I go to watch flash fa Oh yeah, yeah, I know. I hate myself every time I see it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was good, Bo said.
Speaker 2: When she heard Kyle talks to p K, she felt it was breaking girl code. Kyle says, if it bothers Dury, she doesn't need to do it. Kyle says in her confessional that PK is a better friend. Kyle says she's done doing this with Durret. She calls Durit bitter. Kyle asked Durit, I will stop talking to p K. What more do you want from me? And Durit says, I want you to stop raising your voice at me, and then Bo's's name. Well, then we hear a glass break?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who do we think broke the glass? I don't know who do you think?
Speaker 2: I think someone just stood up and their body hit it over?
Speaker 3: Oh I don't imagine they were like, well to me, continued, So we will find out.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I want to kind of understand the Durit and Base friendship a little bit more because it kind of feels like she's darts speaker, like she's her actual bows speaker, her actual.
Speaker 3: I'mike TJ god Well, I too, am living for unhinged Dee. What are we on? Episode five? What is it? We got a ways to go, We got a ways to go.
Speaker 2: We're going to see some show we didn't see really much of Jennifer Tilly except a long ponytail this episode. So yeah, all right, guys, keep tuning in, we'll be back. We'll keep talking about all the things. We've got traders coming up, We've got Salt Lake City. I wonder what kind of shit Bron's going to get yourself into. But anyways, we'll talk to y'all soon