Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan I two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 2: What's up, friends, We've made it to the weekend and I'm so excited that you're here to get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week. We got a lot of segments to share, but first I do encourage you to check out Part one, Part three this weekend with Mike d We had a what's in the box moment over in part one and part three is always listener.
Speaker 3: Questions, so check those out.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, if you just want to get caught up on the show, then let's get into it. This week, Bobby shared he has a huge surprise for somebody on the show and it is also a life changer, which is crazy, and everybody on the show thinks it's for them.
Speaker 3: So we did some elimination rounds, but after.
Speaker 2: The end of this week, we are now down to two finalists of who this life changing surprise could be four number seven.
Speaker 4: Three people are left. One of you guys gonna get a huge surprise. It's either going to be lunch Box Morgan.
Speaker 5: Ready, yep, hold on, I'm saying in prayer.
Speaker 4: Oh, should I tell Ray what it is? It's raise out.
Speaker 5: No, stop doing that.
Speaker 4: That's not cool.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 4: Can I text you what it is? So we have shown my camera. We have a surprise four and it started off with all five of them, and I limited Amy very sorry. She now knows what it is. I eliminated Ray. So I'm gonna let Ray know here. And so you three are one of You're gonna get somethings gonna change your life.
Speaker 5: Ray, tell me what I can go to when I can go to the camera.
Speaker 4: No, you can go to the camera. I got the phone at my heart. I haven't texted yet. You haven't, Okay, Okay, I'm going to text. I'm putting the phone in my pants. It's safe. Okay, Ready for text whenever you are, Okay, Ray, I am texting.
Speaker 5: That's a long text.
Speaker 4: Is a long text, man, that's a lot. Uh. I had to get some context. Hey, I'm texting it to you right now. Yeah, I'm about to read it. Okay. I just want your reaction. I just want your reaction.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's it. Yep, yep yeah.
Speaker 4: Is it life changing? Of course? It is?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 4: Is it what someone on the show has desired over the years, but they have really either the means or the connections to do it correct. I can agree to that. Oh man, I don't like to do this. I'm so excited. Yeah, I know what it is. I know what it is. So it's you three, It's it's Lunchbox, Morgan or Eddie that will get it. I'd like for you guys to give me your new guest and then I'll eliminate one of you.
Speaker 5: Because the other ones were wrong.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, nobody's been right. Going to space twice? Was it right? Now?
Speaker 2: Okay, different variations, you know, space Camp.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox has guessed a survivor casting agent yep, and then he guessed Lamborghini or like one of those races describing what is your new guest? If it's for you, what is it? I know what it is? Go ahead.
Speaker 7: We had that guy in here that writes cartoons and has voice acting, and he was so impressed with me that you reached out and he was like, yeah, I got a roll for him that he can be on one of my shows.
Speaker 4: And that is what I'm doing. I don't know the guy's name, but I can't wait to work with him gonna be awesome. Oh yeah, and I've been doing squigging the squirrel bro. You shouldn't know, Butch Hartman's name. If I want to work with Don, I do know his name. I was just so excited. Butch Hartman. Okay, so that's Lunchboxes guest. Yeah, Morgan, Well I have this before.
Speaker 2: I have a new guest. I have a new guest. I have mentioned this a few times. We've talked about it, that I really want to go on an African safari and I'm about to get married, and that you say that. I've talked about it twice on the show we have and I feel like it could be something.
Speaker 3: With that, or maybe I got to meet an animal.
Speaker 2: I don't know African safari vibes, Eddie.
Speaker 4: If it's you, what do you think it is? What do you think that the prize is?
Speaker 5: I know what it is. I've always talked about starting a four oh one K, but I don't have the money to do it. Like I've told you over and over, I would love to, but the expenses of having kids, a big family, I can't.
Speaker 8: Do it right and I always want to retire. You're gonna give me a huge lump of cash to start at four one K. Yeah, I can see it in your face. I guessed it.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about, guys?
Speaker 4: He said? Strings had to be pulled?
Speaker 5: Okay, No, I said to get money from someone.
Speaker 4: I said, it could be strings, it could be means, it could be I just want you guys know this was not Yeah, maybe that it was not easy.
Speaker 9: Bobby went through the back door through accounting and was able to put money in a one.
Speaker 5: Hundred thousand dollars K.
Speaker 4: You're out of your mind, but someone.
Speaker 5: To start retirement.
Speaker 9: Bobby's going to start matching our four one K contributions itself.
Speaker 4: Bobby is not because that would be cool. That would be crazy. Okay, So it's twenty of you throw I wing to eliminate one of you. By the way, none of you are.
Speaker 5: Right, oh ideas, and Morgan went to African Safari.
Speaker 4: Something she's mentioned twice on this show in twelve years.
Speaker 3: Are haters.
Speaker 4: So I have to eliminate one of you. So one of you will not be getting the Super Secret Prize Gift experience. Okay, all right, And the person who is not getting the Super Special Secret Prize Gift Experience. Bye, Morgan Morgan Eddie lunchbox of.
Speaker 5: Morgane Yeah bye Morgan, Audios.
Speaker 4: Don't let the door hit feel the way out.
Speaker 5: You hang out with your animals.
Speaker 4: The person not getting it is Morgan. Go ahead, say come on the Morgan Morgan. Yeah, so rude, man, We're so true. The person not getting it is Morgan Morgan.
Speaker 3: You guys are the worst man.
Speaker 5: We know, we know what you Yeah, you know it's wow. And now the golden the golden question. Did we answer correct?
Speaker 10: Because then you know what it is.
Speaker 4: I've already said no, But you say no because you don't want us to think, so you think of tell.
Speaker 5: You now, maybe it's not one hundred thousand dollars, it's just a little.
Speaker 4: Less, it's just fifty something like that. I know you guys are not right. So but two people remain. Now Ray knows what it is. Amy knows what it is, and we're on the same page. It's a life changer.
Speaker 5: But but we've talked about this, something we've always wanted.
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean it has to be in recent Yeah, it also could mean it was yesterday. But yes, absolutely you have talked about this.
Speaker 5: I'm not of ideas.
Speaker 3: Wait, can you tell me what it is now?
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe now I want to know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, too many people know.
Speaker 6: But that's fine.
Speaker 4: Once you're out, you get the knowledge of it. Okay, we'll play again Monday.
Speaker 6: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 2: Eddie went to a restaurant and something kind of crazy happened with the server. When he asked the server to do something, the server respoted was something he's never heard before, and then it turned into well would you tip after this happened to you?
Speaker 6: Number six.
Speaker 4: We talk a lot about tipping and how out of control tipping culture is or what you should tip. So Eddie has a story here by going to a restaurant and he's gonna ask that's what we would have done tipping wise.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead, this has never ever happened to me. We take the family to the restaurant. The hostess takes us to the table. We sit at the table, and underneath the table there's like old food, French fries and like even half a burger, and like some drink that's spilled. So when the server comes up, I say, hey, man, before we get started, can can we get this food cleaned up? It's kind of stick down here or whatever, and the server says, why don't you do it? I have four or five other tables here.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 8: I was like what, And then he just left.
Speaker 4: How do you really say it?
Speaker 5: Why don't you do it? Man, I'm really busy. I got five other tables I'm working on. And then he left.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 5: And then he comes takes takes a drink order like nothing ever happened. Then finally when he brings the food, so almost like it clicked and said, you know what, they might not tip me because of how I acted. He goes, hey, I'm sorry, guys, I didn't mean to do that. Like I'll clean whatever's under the table. I'm like, that was thirty minutes ago, Like you never even cleaned anything.
Speaker 4: But did all that stuff stay under the table?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I ended up kind of shuffling it to the middle of the tables where no one can step on it.
Speaker 4: Nobody cleaned it out.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Were theed It was pretty busy, but still, like, I agree, clean it up? What would you do? Tip wise?
Speaker 5: I tipped him twenty percent, but like that's great, But I mean I really felt like I did not.
Speaker 10: He owned up to it.
Speaker 9: I think if he had never acknowledged, it'd be a little more difficult, but he he did say sorry at some point. You can't fault someone for when it is. He realized, oh, my behavior wasn't okay, and he acknowledged it.
Speaker 5: I think at some point he realized that if I don't apologize, I'm not going to get a tip. So I should apologize.
Speaker 4: Sounds like he was having a bad day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but it doesn't matter. If you're having a bad day, you should never tell someone. Will you pick it?
Speaker 4: I agree that felt weird. He did apologize. How was his service?
Speaker 5: I mean, like normal? It was nothing out of the ordinary. It wasn't slow, it wasn't fast.
Speaker 4: It was a good service.
Speaker 5: It was fine, twenty percent worthy. Other than you pick up the trash.
Speaker 4: What would you have done?
Speaker 9: I would have been a little taken aback that. That's how they responded, but especially since he acknowledged it at some point in the evening, I'm still going to tip normal lunch.
Speaker 7: Not a chance in the world. Been normal, he may get ten percent. That is a big, big deduction. Fine, you don't want to do your job. Your job is to clean so I can have a clean environment to sit in. So fine, that's cool. You don't want to do it, then you earned no money.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, I'm putting myself in the situation.
Speaker 5: Oh would you be upset? First off?
Speaker 4: Absolutely if that would be irritated to be spoken to like that, regardless. So, but I think way to table's bus tables all that. Also, I think I would have tipped more than normal. And here's why. He obviously was having a really hard day, and I think I would have put myself in his shoes and thought, why did he react like that? He didn't hurt me, He did say he was sorry, something's up. His day's been extremely hard. Maybe home's extremely hard. And sometimes if somebody does something to you and it isn't positive and they've been kind of a jerk and you're so nice back to them, that teaches them more of a lesson than anything else you could do. I think I would have tipped more than normal because I would have felt like something going on. I didn't know.
Speaker 5: Man doing the twenty percent. I was like, this is so stupid. I can't believe I'm actually doing that.
Speaker 4: I get for you for doing that, though, because again something's going on.
Speaker 5: My wife domingson.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two Jerry Dooty.
Speaker 2: Jerry Dooty, Lunchbox got summoned to Jerry Doody.
Speaker 3: Did he get called? Is he on a jury? What happened?
Speaker 2: We got all the details from Lunchbox's jury experience.
Speaker 6: Number five.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox is here today, which means he is not on a jury. Yesterday he had to leave pretty close to the end of the show for Jerry Duty. All right, what happened?
Speaker 7: Not guilty your honor? No really, I just went and I show up. Let me tell you, a cork is busy. You're trying to get through the middle detectors. It is a mile long out to the street. You sit in line for like twenty five minutes trying to get through the metal detectors. And you go in and you walk up to the window and they say, what's your name? Tell him your name Daniel?
Speaker 4: You say Daniel, Nope, what are you telling me your name was? I didn't say anything, okay.
Speaker 7: I slid him my ID okay, And they zapped a little barcode they printed out of paper. They gave me a little tag and they said wear that at all times while you're here.
Speaker 4: So we're you know, we know you're.
Speaker 5: A jur Did it say Daniel, It just said juror number.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: And so I go in this big room and there's probably one hundred and fifty to two.
Speaker 4: Hundred people in there is everybody like miserable.
Speaker 5: Everybody.
Speaker 7: Well that's the weird part. A lot of people become best friends with everybody in there. They start talking to each other, blah blah bah, they're just chatting it up. I'm like, guys, can we shut up? Like we don't need to talk the whole time. Focus on justice. What I said, right, We need to be worried about the law. You need to be thinking about like what am I going to do in this situation?
Speaker 4: Am I going to be the foreman?
Speaker 7: And you sit there and there's coffee and water, and the guy comes up and he's like, listen, we're gonna get started in a few minutes. This is what's gonna happen. You could be here for up to five days and I don't know how many trials we're gonna have today. We're still waiting here from the courts upstairs to see who's gonna go to a trial who's not. So we'll be with you shortly, and people just chatting away, chatting away, people scrolling their phones. Me, I'm concentrating, staring at.
Speaker 4: The wall, focus on justice, Like all right, man, what am I gonna do here? Are they guilty? Not guilty? You don't even know the case yet, but okay, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And I did get in trouble at one point. I took an elevator in the courthouse and there was a guy and he was dressed all dressed up, and he's like, oh, I'm kind of nervous.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be late.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh, are you here for Joey Deary too? And he goes, no, I'm here for court. And I said, oh, man, I may be a juror. I'll say not guilty.
Speaker 4: And someone in the elevator goes, you can get in serious trouble for that.
Speaker 5: You problyhouldn't say that.
Speaker 7: I'm just joking. I was just joking. I was just joking. I was just joking, like I was trying to be funny. Sorry, Like, don't do that. So don't make jokes at the courthouse, is what I found out. And so then they come in they're like, all right, you know what we're gonna do. We're gonna call it was thirty five or forty names. If you hear your name called, please come out here and waiting this little lobby. Are you go, You'll be going up to court room whatever. And they just start calling out names and the first name off the list gets a commemorative pin from the City of Nashville.
Speaker 4: Did you want the pen?
Speaker 7: I was like, Oh my gosh, how stupid. And I was like, but if I'm gonna get called, I better be first. Yeah, first name, abdul Ah. Yeah, I'm up called first. And then they keep going down and as they flip the page, You're like, oh my gosh, they still haven't called my name.
Speaker 4: I'm about to be scot free.
Speaker 7: Then they go and finally Barbara whatever, and I'm like, yeah, I'm out of here. And they go, you heard your name call, come out in the lobby. If not, hang tight, we got more u Oh my god, court cases.
Speaker 4: Okay, did you get you didn't get called ever, So I've waited for another two hours. They did it up. You may for two more hours. Yeah, oh my gosh. And then they got the list.
Speaker 7: They called out thirty five or forty more names and they said, guys, we're only having two trials today, so everybody else you are free to go. They will released me out in the wild. And I made twenty dollars. How you get paid twenty bucks to be a juror.
Speaker 10: It's like cash or what.
Speaker 4: No, they pay out at the end of the month. Hey, sure they do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's in the mail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what they said. Did you want to get on a jury once you got there?
Speaker 7: I did want to get on a jury, But once they said I could be there for five days, I was like, oh my gosh, that would be miserable.
Speaker 9: We said you could if you get on a high profile case, you con write a book.
Speaker 7: Right, But five days, you know, it's a long time to be sitting there for hours and eating courtroom lunch because they provide the lunch for you.
Speaker 4: I think of all the stories you'd have though. Yeah, I mean, you went off for ten minutes about a list and abdul, But think of the actual story you could bring. Yeah that's true. But yeah, So I didn't get picked, and they released us and we turned in our name.
Speaker 7: Tag and the one that said Daniel no, it said juror number, and it had a big old long list of numbers.
Speaker 4: So I've been called Lunchbox, has been called Eddie, and Amy haven't been called ever, so Lunchbox ordered to change that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so what did you do?
Speaker 4: He do? We have the audio. I nominated you guys for jury new Here you go. Hello, Hell's going good? Amy Brown and Eddie Garcia have never been to jury duty? Can I nominate them? Don't work that way. It doesn't work that way. That way.
Speaker 5: You gotta get luck of the drawing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because they keep telling me, oh, you got to go, and I wanted to put them.
Speaker 4: On the list, but that's how it works. Thank you.
Speaker 7: Don't work that way, all right? Good check him out though, Yeah, it doesn't work that way. But in a week you make it a letter.
Speaker 5: Lunchbots. You love that courtroom vibe that and.
Speaker 4: It's kind of fun.
Speaker 7: It is like it's a hustle and bustle, people going and coming and people meeting, having secret meetings, talking.
Speaker 4: Over in the corner, and like, oh, man, make you gonna be a lawyer?
Speaker 7: Kind of yeah, I'd like to. I'd like to argue things, and the people in front of me I could. It was like a daughter and mom and dad and I think the mom and dad were there to support the daughter, and they were like practicing how she was going to answer if they.
Speaker 4: Asked her how she was doing today? How you doing today? And she was like I'm.
Speaker 7: Good, right, No, no, you got to say it like you got to say something more and like sound genuine, like you know, I'm doing good and I'm you know, I'm just happy to prove to you guys like whatever, Oh man, this is don't know what she's in for, what she's facing. But she did have a little legal pad like so she could take notes.
Speaker 4: That's pretty cool. Well, we're glad you're back. It feels good to be back.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: You went and you helped the wills of justice turn. That's right, not guilty. Now, you can't joke like that. Remember that's not funny. That's not funny, man, it's the.
Speaker 6: Best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, I shared some exciting news over in the wedding category, talking about wedding dresses. But more than that, something happened when I went wedding dress shopping that absolutely shocked me and I'm kind of still in sticker shock, if you will.
Speaker 4: Number four and Morgan on our show is getting married when later this year, Oh you haven't said no, okay, and you're getting married to who. Oh you haven't said it's awesome.
Speaker 3: His name's Brandon.
Speaker 4: Yes, she found her dress.
Speaker 10: She said yes to the dress.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So how what was that like? Was it one of the ones you'd already put aside or did you find another one?
Speaker 2: No, it was one of the ones that was in my original try on. It was actually one of the last dresses I tried on of the fifty of them, and it was like a top contender. I went and tried on three of them again for a second time to see and it stood out above the rest.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, this is it.
Speaker 4: So you went fifty to three. Yeah, and then you I know, that's a lot. I would have thought like fifty to twelve and then five. That's how I do T shirts. So you went to three? Were you afraid you wouldn't like them at all? Going back though, that'd also be a concern, like I went through all these dresses and I'm going to do all and I'm not going to like any of the three that I picked.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was definitely part of it. And I even set a new appointment for a brand new place just in case, because I was like, what if I don't like any of them? And you kind of analyze a lot of the photos and videos, so there's kind of this whole process in your head. It almost makes it worse to have more options. I think I would have done a lot better had I just had three places, and it's just been like these are the only dresses that exist. Yeah, but having too many options almost made it worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a Netflix effect.
Speaker 9: Well, And so the first time you went, you had your some loved ones and friends with you, but then when you went back to finalize who where you were alone or with somebody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was by myself.
Speaker 9: I just oh yeah, So that way she does no outside influence, which I think is good.
Speaker 10: She made the choice that she wanted.
Speaker 4: Did you drink again? No?
Speaker 2: No, I was completely clearheaded to make sure that I knew what I was thinking, because I was all in my head about a whole lot of things. And there's like also a lot of body image issues that come up, which I wasn't really prepared for. You were just like over analyzing your entire the physique and how you fit in things.
Speaker 4: So of the three dresses. Were they all from the exact same store? Were they at different stores?
Speaker 3: All three different stores?
Speaker 4: And of the three, which one did you pick the first store, the second store, or the third store?
Speaker 2: It was the third store. It was my last stop. So it was the last one that I had tried on originally too.
Speaker 4: The very last one.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: It sounds like an artist that comes in. It's like man's I just wrote that song out for the album, last song I wrote right before I had to record it put on the album. Uh so that means it's going to be a hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I've after I did it.
Speaker 3: It was funny.
Speaker 2: The girl really helped me. She was like, go home today, and if you were to have purchased this, like, would you have regretted sliding your credit card? And I kind of thought with that process and I was like, no, I want to buy it.
Speaker 3: I want to do this.
Speaker 4: After the first two, were you a bit disappointed that you didn't love one of the two that you already put aside?
Speaker 2: Yes, Like I didn't get a wow factor. I was just kind of like, eh, I don't feel like a bride. I just kind of feel like, Okay, I'm going to a Galla this weekend or something. It was like a different I just didn't feel the same way in those.
Speaker 4: And when you put your third one on it, do you walk out with like a room full of mirrors like is it?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: And so how did you feel when you walked out and saw the third one on you? Again?
Speaker 3: Oh? My whole body?
Speaker 2: Like there was like this this weird feeling where I was like this is it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: And I hadn't felt that all throughout the whole process, So it's weird that I finally did get it. But I started to get really giddy and I was walking around and I was really envisioning myself wearing the dress where we're going to be getting married, and it kind of I started to see all the pieces finally come together.
Speaker 10: Oh that's awesome, that's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, I mean when she posted a video like I hurt. Did you see the vis video of the dress? No, she did a bunch of like trying out a bunch of dresses.
Speaker 10: Yeah, not the one.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know, I don't know if the one okay, okay, But when she was trying on the dress, I was like, oh, she found her dress and the next one like oh she found Oh what, so she's trying on a bunch of dresses.
Speaker 4: I thought they all are great. I don't know how you pick. I'd be terrible at picking. I don't even try pants on. Like, I won't even try pants on at the store. I'll be like, that's the size I wear, and if it doesn't when I get home, so be it. That's what I would do here. So good for you. You're you're happy with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, listen, it was a super fun process. I loved everything about it, Like I really did feel like a princess. It was all wonderful up until the very end. There was kind of a moment where I was like, oh and I had to tip on my wedding dress. Guys, tip tip for what the stylist who helped me.
Speaker 4: That's probably a service, right, I don't know, because we did talk about this with prom dresses.
Speaker 10: I think I can't remember. I feel like a listener wrote it.
Speaker 4: Maybe a wedding dress. Yeah, I had some.
Speaker 10: Weird story and I feel like, yeah, we did go through.
Speaker 4: This, So what's the percentage you tip on a dress?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Everything felt small compared to you're when you're used to twenty percent of everything.
Speaker 3: It makes it really difficult.
Speaker 2: But a wedding dress is a lot more expensive of a twenty percent because.
Speaker 9: Twenty real on a twenty dollars meal versus a what I address that could likely.
Speaker 10: Be in the thousands.
Speaker 4: How much well lots show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah it was. It was around two thousand. It was my my budget. I didn't want to go over three thousand, and that was even pushing it for me.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the dress was two thousands.
Speaker 4: So then you stayed in the budget with the tip.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so you tipped twenty percent on the two thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did. But I had some like you know where you have some regrets after. I didn't have regrets about the dress.
Speaker 5: It regress.
Speaker 3: I was like, did I was that too much?
Speaker 4: Did I like?
Speaker 2: But I paniced because they just hand it and she was so helpful throughout the process. But I was like, surely she would be making like commission or something on this dress as well.
Speaker 10: Oh that's what I would think.
Speaker 4: My mother in law owns a prom dress store, a massive one, And did they tip there? A lot of people do because of the service that you get. I don't know about the percentage I can ask her, I bet you it's not twenty Why I would think the twentieth standard for waiting tables, which I did for a long time, is we didn't make hourly wage like two dollars an hour. So the twenty percent was because we didn't make a hourly wage that was even of minimum wage.
Speaker 9: And now I wonder what the hourly wages for bridal dress employees.
Speaker 4: I can ask my mother in law, and I.
Speaker 9: Get they are dedicating a lot of their time and attention to you, but that's what the appointment is for.
Speaker 10: You're supposed to have the attention.
Speaker 4: Let me ask what do people tip percentage wise when they buy a a dress for a segment on show? And by the way, buddy, check out Glory prom and buy in Oklahoma, shout out it is they the greatest service ever. You're gonna want to tip. You're gonna leave there and be like, I didn't tip enough. I'll see what she says, but if it's okay, I'll say this, If it stayed within your budget even with tip, that's a win.
Speaker 2: And I did feel that way, like but it was just a like I was really appreciative of her because obviously her talent she helped me figure it out. She was really good throughout the whole process, so like she deserved it, but it was still just like, dang, that's a couple of hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: I'm confused, Like what did she don't mean to.
Speaker 9: Sound like, well, hold on, I want to know Morgan's math. What do you think twenty percent of two thousand is? Well, no, she just said, I'm just curious, Morgan.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh, well I tipped. I think it ended up coming out to be with taxes and everything.
Speaker 3: It was like three hundred dollars. What's the tip?
Speaker 4: So you didn't tip or twenty percent?
Speaker 10: Didn't tip? Twenty percent? You're good, so you saved money?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well twenty percent on the little thing I didn't do that.
Speaker 10: Well, maybe it wasn't quite too you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, Eddie, what were you going to say?
Speaker 5: So, like, what did she do? Let you? You're saying like help.
Speaker 4: Pull a lot of the dresses, she help goes, and like it's you're literally serving She's dedicated to you for whatever. I should let Morgan answer the question.
Speaker 5: She was there.
Speaker 4: I'm a bit in the dress business myself, my mother in law. Okay, go ahead, Morgan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you go in and they're basically your dedicated silas for that appointment. They're your dedicated silist for the entire process at that particular shop. So she pulled a bunch of dresses, she was helping me put them on. She was like tying me in them. She was there to help me like navigate all my thoughts throughout the process. She would go and pick ones based on what I was saying, what I was thinking, and then when I went back to the second time, she was there again to also do it again a second time. So they are like really part of your whole process at that particular shop.
Speaker 5: That makes sense. I thought she was just going back like, Okay, here's five more or try's on and.
Speaker 4: Then somebody else. I would bet twenty percent is very high for that business because you get a wage all, it seems. I get an answer back from mother in law, I tell you, guys, yeah, because she'd but that's Morgan. Be grateful. You find your dress, you could afford it, and you could afford the tip, and it was all below budget. So I think that's a win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was all definitely win, and I'm really excited now to wear my dress. Which I was nervous because you make any big purchase like that and you're like, oh, did I make a big mistake? Am I going to regret this? And I have no regrets. I'm very happy.
Speaker 4: Amen, Hello, Lujah, Praise. When I get an answer, i'll let you guys know.
Speaker 6: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 2: You may have heard over the last few weeks there's been a situation with our studios cleaning lady. Eddie had learned that she was having some health problems and it was impacting her work. So we brought it to the show's attention, wanted to do something to help her, and this is the final result of all of that.
Speaker 6: Number three.
Speaker 4: We were able to send our cleaning lady off with some money, and so Eddie's going to give us the big announcement. But what happened was we thought she was sick, so Eddie goes, let's do it, go fund me. She went to the doctor. Doctor was like, we can't tell anything, so we couldn't go fund her. And then she was I feel sick, I need to go home. So then she's going back to l Salvador. Yeah, Eddie went around the room and took money. How much Ray drumroll?
Speaker 5: Please, guys, this is pretty amazing.
Speaker 4: Who gave money.
Speaker 5: You gave money, Amy gave money, I gave money. We all gave one hundred dollars, and then out of nowhere, everyone around the building's like, hey, let me know what you're doing, because I want to donate one hundred dollars from an engineer named Patrick.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, He's like, I want to donate one hundred dollars. Morgan one hundred dollars. Scuba comes out of nowhere, one hundred dollars, Rick and Julie Talbot one hundred dollars. Like it was crazy. Everyone just started giving money.
Speaker 4: No, oh, you're right, not everyone. I haven't gave Lunchbuck one hundred bucks yesterday and cash to go. If you want to just give this to her, you can't.
Speaker 5: He didn't, and I didn't want to pressure him, but I did give him one more chance, like, hey, guys, I'm putting money in the card if anyone wants to just donate. No whatic said anything.
Speaker 4: That's why I gave him the extra hundred yesterday. But he didn't.
Speaker 5: Lunchbucks it not man.
Speaker 7: Well, here's the thing, Oh, okay, it was only Amy, Eddie and Bobby, and I was like, okay, no one else is doing it. And then these dudes, Morgan and Scuba go behind my back, off air. Not a behind your back thing. It's just like if everybody's gonna do it, like do it so we know. Like I thought, okay, I'm in the majority, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: And so that's why you didn't do it. It wasn't about you wanted to help somebody.
Speaker 7: No, No, I hope plenty of people, you know what I mean. I have to just pick my I can't donate to everybody.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I gave you. That's why I gave you the extra hundred bucks yesterday, to be like, hey, this is free money for you today. Here you go have it. If you want to donate, I can just push it over to Eddie. And I said, no, oh got it.
Speaker 5: Oh I forgot what Abby also donated?
Speaker 4: Wow? Really, even after she threw that fit, she sure did.
Speaker 10: It's not a fit.
Speaker 4: It wasn't I want. Okay, So were you able to give her the cash?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, drum roll again? Please? How much was it?
Speaker 5: Guys? We sent her off to Old Salvador to go figure out what her health problems are. Whatever she's going over there to do with seven one hundred dollars in.
Speaker 4: Cash, What does she say?
Speaker 5: She cried? Of course she cried. And then she talked to Scuba and me and Rick and she was like, I just you guys are like family to me, she said. She said that basically she has no family here. Her son moved to la like years ago, so it's just her. And since we've moved in this building, she said, I feel like I have family here and I'm going to miss you guys so much, Isn't That's so.
Speaker 10: Cool, Eddie, that's really sweet. And the card you got.
Speaker 5: Her, yeah, I said, hang in there's a little.
Speaker 4: Cat hanging out up there on a wire.
Speaker 5: And everyone wrote a little note and Bobby, you had already left, so I signed your name for you. Thank you, And I told her everyone like Amy donated, Bobby donated.
Speaker 4: To my signature. So my lawyer will be in touch. I don't have a lawyer, but if I did. My favorite thing in the whole story, one is that we were able to help her, right, It's always good to help people. Two that she thought Scuba's name was Cuba Steve, and I think Cuba Steve is an excellent name.
Speaker 5: She thought every day I was broadcasting live to Cuba, and I'm like, no, it's Scuba Steve.
Speaker 4: He's Cuba Steve. He was kind of dressed like a Cuban sometimes Hawaiian shirt. Yeah Steve, Hell yeah. Okay. So the final update is that we.
Speaker 5: Sent her off till Savador. She lives this this weekend with seven hundred dollars. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw her walking around yesterday and I was like, I thought her last day was yesterday, but it was.
Speaker 5: But I text her to come back, so we have a little gift for you. Come back.
Speaker 4: If Lunchbox wanted to still get in, would there be a way.
Speaker 5: For I think I could text her to come back. Say, Lunchbox wants something, you just let us know.
Speaker 4: No pressure, okay, but you just let us know. I'll think about it, Okay, you just let just let us know.
Speaker 9: I mean, good for him for not being He's not going to be peer pressured.
Speaker 4: This guy, it's not a good friend.
Speaker 5: Never worried about that.
Speaker 9: Well, it's just if you want to look at a pod like, he's not going to be I.
Speaker 4: Don't think there's I hear positive. Wait, what about all the other good I do. Let's not like I don't do good.
Speaker 5: But we're talking about this right now though.
Speaker 4: Right, but I can't give to every cause, right, That's why I had the extra money to go. You can just pass this over. You're not losing anything. But that's your money. You do what you want. Thank you.
Speaker 6: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Keith Urbin stopped by the studio and yes it always smells good when he leaves. But he has a new album coming out, yacht Rock Vibes, which I had never heard of until we did this interview.
Speaker 3: And he also has new songs out.
Speaker 2: All exciting news and lots of music things with Keith Urbin in Studio.
Speaker 6: Number two on The Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 4: Now, Hello, Keith Urban Hey, we're on now. Keith and I we're just starting to talk and I was like, hold on, we got to go on the air. Yeah, how are you doing to see you? So I have questions? Question number one, So you put out these two songs today. Yeah, but I've heard the whole record. Yeah, I sent it to you, I know, but have you announced the other songs? Yet because I was gonna be like, this is one I think is super cool, but if nobody knows what they are, I don't want to say it. No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we haven't announced the track listing yet, but these are the definitely the first two official songs.
Speaker 4: Can I say one of them?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: That isn't really okay. I don't want to spoil it. What do I know?
Speaker 1: It's your show?
Speaker 4: Well, I know, go ahead. I like just the two of us.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, do you I think you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? First of all, such a great song, just the two of us. So he did a whole album of yacht rock covers, and so the two songs we have now, which we've already we played them before you came in we go back in Summer Breeze. Yeah, And so I was going through the whole thing. I love a cover from like an artist I really like, and so I really like you thank you? Yeah. And so then will Smith just the two of us. Have you heard that version? Wait? Raps over it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: And then you did this one nobody knows about it? Yep, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. There's another one. I won't say any more songs, but I was drawn to a couple. Thank you you did one with my favorite artists of all time.
Speaker 1: There's some collabs on the record. There's actually three collabs on the record.
Speaker 4: I know all three.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying a little Big Town or one of the collapse.
Speaker 4: Can I say the other ones?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Ay sure, yeah, Doobie Brothers singer Michael McDonald yeah. And my favorite artists of all time yeah, John Mayer. Yeah, that's the three collaps on that. I won't say what that one is.
Speaker 1: And the song with Michael McDonald is the only original song on the record. That's cool, We Go Back.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that song. That makes sense. I thought I was just like not knowledgeable in music. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it's a full covers record except for this very first single, which is cool, We Go Back. And when we wrote it, I envisioned this and we wrote it in twenty twenty, So this song's been sitting around for six years.
Speaker 4: Waiting to find a home.
Speaker 1: And when we wrote it, I imagine Michael McDonald's singing the chorus six years ago.
Speaker 4: How do you save a song for six years, because obviously there's an affinity for it, or you wouldn't keep saving it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that I didn't even think I was saving it. I just think it didn't find it just didn't have a home to live in yet. And when we made this yacht rock record, my management said, man, be great if you had a you know, if you could do a song with Michael McDonald or somebody like that, Kenny Loggins or someone. And I said, oh, it's strange you say that because we wrote this song six years ago, imagining Michael McDonald's singing the chorus. And they said, oh, can you place us the demo? So I played the demo and Brelin is one of the writers on the on the song, and so Breelin singing the chorus, and I said, but you know, be great if Michael singing the chorus. And they go, yeah, do you think you could do that for the record. And I'd already mixed, massive, sequenced, and handed in the whole album to the label and I'm like, for what album? They get this one? What are you talking about? And they're like, well, you know Michael McDonald, you know, And so I went okay. So within ten days I put a session together with the full band track the song. Had never met Michael, met him through a mutual friend, send him the song. He loved it, He put his vocal on it. We mixed it, we mastered it with resequence that reserviced it.
Speaker 4: And got it all into the label in time. It was insane. Is it still cool to you if you get something back from a Michael McDonald who's singing on a song that you wrote? Is that ever? Is it? Yeah? Okay, I don't know if it ever real?
Speaker 1: Talking to him, Yeah, yeah, the first because I got his number and I called. He was just the sweetest guy on the planet. It was amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's cool. I why yacht rock? What is yacht rock to you?
Speaker 1: It's more of a well, the album's called flow State.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very summary looking to it.
Speaker 1: And I think that kind of sums up what your rock is. I think it's it's it's not even just about music as it is, just a flow state that you get to.
Speaker 4: Will you play covers these songs and live shows? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to actually do some specific underplay shows where we do the album top to bottom as well.
Speaker 4: Didn't you and John Mayer do a Crossroads together at once? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We did, back in like twenty eleven or something.
Speaker 10: He just a lot of time.
Speaker 4: His guitar playing. How is it different than yours? When you see him as an what do you see that's different than you?
Speaker 1: He's gotta well, he's changed so much since he started with Dedenko. You know, his his palette has expanded huge. He's just a he's just a great player.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: I think playing is all about just your life experiences and your essence of who you are coming through.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of life experiences and a lot of essence. I can't play. Yeah, you can't. No, I mean you ever, I can do like C and G.
Speaker 1: Well, that's your life experience.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's my essence.
Speaker 5: Ye, my essence is a good pointed to get out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good point. And so what like, who said, hey let's do a cover record? Because again, I'm sure you have so much going on in your brain all the time. I'm sure you got a hundred songs that you wrote the covers. Why would you do a cover record?
Speaker 1: It took on a life of its own because I bought this amazing studio in town used to be called the Tracking Room. I've been there, it's awesome, thank you, And I've recorded here a lot over the years, I.
Speaker 4: Was there with you. You were okay to making sure you're no, but thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you liked the studio.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, no, I was with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm explaining to the people listening. And I had just bought the studio, got it up and running, and had to go on tour. So I was frustrated, like I couldn't record, and I thought it'd be fun to do something that is kind of just just a bit of fun, just a bit of effortless fun, nothing serious. And I was walking around the house singing all these yourot rock songs, and I thought, oh, maybe we could do one or two of those, just for fun, just to kind of break in the studio. And we put a session band together. I called up Dan Huff. He came in and we did I think we did well. I won't say the names of the songs, but we did two songs and we had such a great time. Dan's like you got any more? I was like, oh okay. So we scheduled another session about, you know, months later, and we did two or three more, and I thought, oh, well, maybe we've got an EP happening. That'd be fun. And then it just kept growing and growing, and before I knew it, we had a whole album.
Speaker 4: It's cool, like I enjoyed listening to it. If I listen to new music, I gotta be in a different place. I gotta be listening harder. When I listened to new music, why unfamiliar? It's like I can turn the Office on and watch it and relax and watch the Office, and I would say getting a flow state watching the Office. Same thing with songs. I already know now these are covers, but I already know the songs are now nothing unfamiliar to me except how you're doing them. So like I enjoy a covers record from an artist that I really like. I like the record's awesome. I really wasn't gonna listen to it till right before you came in, but I already listened to the whole thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What was surprising to me was when we were texting, you were on a tour bus. Yeah, not a not a plane.
Speaker 1: No, that's surprising to me. Why you're very rich. I got a two of us. I hear you, and I like being on the bus sometimes really nice. I mean, we're playing in Indiana, the heck it's perfect with the.
Speaker 4: Two of us, or it's a short plane ride. Yeah, anyway, yeah, okay, I was just surprised. I was like what. I was like, what's up? You're like, I'm on the bus. I'm like, I literally said, you're on the bus. How many how many buses do you do? You guys have? Do you roll out?
Speaker 1: It's well, we're not on a big tour right now, like that was last year, and I think the next big too.
Speaker 4: We do well next we'll be next year. So lean and mean right now? Is your hair darker? What? Yeah? Does it look darker? I don't know. Maybe just wash your hair. Yeah, okay, it's dark last highlight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to.
Speaker 10: Like Knock doesn't have color.
Speaker 4: No, but his hair looks good. It's dark. I like it looks a little darker today. Maybe it's like a little wet. Just watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's definitely a radio question, isn't it.
Speaker 4: No, we got wrong. Everybody's watching us too, look at the cameras up here. Got it? Yes? I just you know, I feel like I can say notice some stuff about you, thank you. Other people can't.
Speaker 10: Uh, It's like, are you fresh out of the shower.
Speaker 4: Well I didn't. What time do you wake up in the morning usually, uh, six thirty? No way, Yeah, if you're not doing this, you still wake up that early. Yeah, that's what time do you go to bed as a rock star?
Speaker 1: You got ten, ten thirty.
Speaker 4: That's not rock We got to change that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but now he's here.
Speaker 1: Believe me, that flips real quick. When we start touring, then it's a twotle ten sort of thing.
Speaker 4: Do you get into tour shape before a tour? Will you train like like your cardio or does that happen at all? Yeah? I just I try to maintain that while we're off the road. What does that mean? What is your regimen?
Speaker 1: Just five days a week up to the core and cardio and just staying getting good, good sleep.
Speaker 4: You do it?
Speaker 1: Try?
Speaker 4: Its huge?
Speaker 1: No, I don't do triadmill I'm run down the road. No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't run.
Speaker 1: Actually, I've never run. I don't like running. I think I said to stick on the back of my truck. You know that they have the the miles that people have run. I had a stick in the back of my truck that says zero point zero. I don't run. It's literally what.
Speaker 5: Is it fun?
Speaker 9: Fact I've seen you hike before, but I didn't say anything. Huh, I've seen you hiking before, but I didn't say anything.
Speaker 4: She walked by you during a hiking.
Speaker 10: All right, you can blow your spots. It's a cool.
Speaker 1: It's a yeah. I saw you hiking when I going for long walks. It's good.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, it'd be fun if you ran and you played guitar. We saw you running down the road playing guitar like you were getting in shape.
Speaker 1: That would be the best way of working treadmill.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what you have headphones on and you're running and you're playing the guitar while you're running to get in shape for tour. That will be fun to see.
Speaker 1: I do have to pace the set list for that, like, because you come out of the gate on fire and adrenaline is rushing. I've learned not to do a vocally controlled song second or third because it's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: Because you don't have breath.
Speaker 1: You got to work your way back to It's like you come out and then it kind of goes down and then it starts to peek back up again, and then once it goes back.
Speaker 4: Up, it'll go for hours and hours after that. I kind of a weird thing to put out two songs on a Wednesday? Was there any strategy to that?
Speaker 1: What's better three songs on a Thursday?
Speaker 4: Great question? Wasn't prepared for that usually though it's just a Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we might have some sort of performance connection happen.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's a pop up show tonight. That's right, you say where it is?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, I don't know if you want me to renounce it now. I don't know what I'm supposed to a Now, I don't know. I couldn't say the names of all the songs.
Speaker 1: It's insane. I actually don't know if I'm sposed announced whre we're playing?
Speaker 4: Yeah they can.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whatever is listening on that, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: That's good enough.
Speaker 1: We're playing at the Shannery on this pop up show.
Speaker 4: Are you playing these songs? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The whole album top to bottom, So.
Speaker 4: Then people are going to know all the songs because they're going to record it and put it out.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 4: I tried. I said one song, and you'd want to punch me.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to punch you, Okay, I never want to punch you, all right? Just who would want to punch that face? Oh?
Speaker 4: So many people? Really, so many people?
Speaker 1: Why why would they want to punch them?
Speaker 4: Mostly because I have wheat? Thank you.
Speaker 1: They're just jealous.
Speaker 4: He's a new father. What else? Anything else happening with you? Got new tattoos?
Speaker 1: No new tattoos?
Speaker 4: No, no, I got no. But I got a really cool picture of us from when I first moved to town. You didn't know me yet, I didn't know you yet, but we were doing something brand new. And as I got my first tattoo. And that is that a bird? What the inside of your oh?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well it's what's curious about it is over the years has been constantly referred to as a phoenix, but it's actually a thunderbird. Okay, even I call it a phoenix in one of my songs because thunderboot was too many syllables. But it's really it. It's a hopeye Indian thunderbird.
Speaker 4: The picture is you holding that out of me holding out my first tattoo, my baby tattoo. Yeah, and so I got a bunch now I'm like you, I'm covered in them. You would think I was from an island. I have so many. You ever see like The Rock he's got a full Oh yeah, that's what I am. You ever watch wrestling?
Speaker 1: That's your resemblance to The Rock? Is the tattoos y?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Do you ever watch wrestling at all?
Speaker 1: My dad used to watch it when I was in Australia and you know, back in the day with like Andre the Giant and all that lot. That's old school, Yeah, very old school.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm excited for the fort When are you putting the full record out?
Speaker 1: Haven't got a date yet, but it's definitely this summer next next few months hopefully.
Speaker 4: And it's called flow State because it just makes you feel it's easy, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because you don't have to be on a boat for these yacht rock songs to connect. You know, it could be in a myriad of places. So it's really just a flow state record.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the yacht Rock documentary on HBO mahaf isn't it great? Yeah? Oh yeah, I mean that that's where like the Kenny Loggins and Michael McDonald and how it really wasn't called yacht rock until some guys way later correct named it that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they kind of defined the genre. Wait way after the fact, way after the fact, they just found this common thread between a lot of the music. But I also like the fact that recently they've referred to things as being not rock as well, songs that don't fall into.
Speaker 4: The yacht Do you say that not rock? Not rock? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Naug write the same spiders but not rock from the same era, same era as the songs that might fit into the category of but not really. So is it yacht rock or not rock?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you did all yacht rock. Yeah. Yeah. If you were to lest your top five songs one through five, your all time favorites, I want to walk me through one through five. Number one, your all time favorite song that you've cut and put out that I've cut and put out. Yeah, yeah, your songs? Top five Keith Urban Songs Number one. I know it's hard, Yeah, I know, but we need it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's yours?
Speaker 4: Cat?
Speaker 1: The Cat in the Sweater song, You'll think of Me? I still having it. You just called it cat and I knew what it was, but it's called You'll think of me? You went cat cool?
Speaker 4: Got it that at our wedding?
Speaker 1: By the way, it is cat and not cap. It's the most common question I've been asked my entire career, is.
Speaker 4: It cap or a that's cat. So enunciate and just slightly sing that one line.
Speaker 1: Take your cat and that's enough.
Speaker 4: Really enunciate the cat good again, take your cat and leave. That's it now, everybody, no doubt put a man ow in there as well, just to and action.
Speaker 5: You did that.
Speaker 4: Take your cat.
Speaker 1: You That's what we that's what we should have had. It would have been a multi week number one. That was the difference.
Speaker 4: Very I'm gonna put that at number two. I gotta do a different one as number one. God whispered your name. We plugged that at our wedding, my wife and I and God, what's your name? Rare? The cat cat sounds working, all your works in all of them, that's number one. Okay, number two, you'll think of me. I like all your slow stuff. I know people love and I know you love playing the high energy stuff. For me, it's all Keith Urban like.
Speaker 1: It's like with slow jams.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like all the love songs.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: All the buckle polishes.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: That's a slow song when you're dancing on the dance floor and it polishes the buckle because you're so close to your girl. Oh anybody e oh yeah, now you'll know what kind of song it is.
Speaker 5: I've definitely, I've definitely polished my buckle, though.
Speaker 10: Eddie, you have not the floor. Okay, you have it, you have it.
Speaker 4: Let mean, look, I gotta pull up the whole library.
Speaker 5: What about break on me, Love, break on me?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 10: What about blue? At your color?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 4: A little too fast for me?
Speaker 1: Too fast?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 4: That's you did Leanne rhymes right there?
Speaker 10: No I didn't, I did. No, I was doing blue. Ain't your color?
Speaker 4: Do it again?
Speaker 10: Oh now, okay, blue? That's good. It looks good on that.
Speaker 4: As it everybody sings tonight. I don't want to cry. Why am I doing? What is your favorite Keith Urban song?
Speaker 1: I don't, Honestly, I swear I don't have a favorite. It changes a lot through tours when we Sometimes I go back into the catalog and find songs we haven't done in a long time, and I fall back in love with it like we do. Days go by, and I maybe love it more than I've ever loved it in my life.
Speaker 4: Why, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's got a muscular potency and truth to it. That's just timeless, and it's really fun.
Speaker 4: To play Stupid Boy. I love playing that.
Speaker 1: Do you have any hit I'm really lucky because when I write a set list out, there isn't one song that I have to do that I don't like, not one. And I know so many artists that are like, all right, let's do that one and get it over with. I don't have any of those.
Speaker 4: But do you have any of you don't put on the list that are big hits? Well? Yeah, like what?
Speaker 1: Well, it depends. I mean there's a lot of songs that we I mean, we haven't done tonight. Tonight I want to cry, we haven't done that in me and then forever.
Speaker 4: That's a good I probably leave. If they're like, he's not doing it, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Well, there's also so many so there's only so many slow songs you can do in a two hour set. So if you've got cop Car and messed up as Me and stupid Boy, and I mean, you've got a lot of slow songs, at some point, can.
Speaker 4: I suggest something? Yeah, an entire tour of just buckle polishing song from Keith Urban.
Speaker 10: Oh, that's the name of the tour.
Speaker 4: Buckle Polishing all night. Keith Urban polishes your buckles all night long.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, it's mostly there.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, which would you like us to play? We go back our summer breeze. Fully we already we already tittled with them a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we'll being such a Michael fan. I mean, you can play a bit if we go back.
Speaker 4: We already played a bit. Do you want the whole thing? Oh?
Speaker 1: Sure, if you want to get to hear Michael Yeah.
Speaker 4: All right. So you're doing the pop up show tonight, yes, and that's pretty excit. Do you like play in the smaller rooms occasionally? Oh? Yeah? Why?
Speaker 1: Just the intimacy and the like the proximity. If the crowd could be like a foot from my face, I would be thrilled.
Speaker 4: And if people want to buy tickets, can you?
Speaker 1: I think you just got to get them at the door. It's a it's a first come kind of deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if you're in Nashville and did you say where it was?
Speaker 10: He did?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, and you can get tickets tonight at the door. And this is Keith Urban, and I'm the music is really good. Are you gonna do an original album this year? Though, then is that you're putting this out. I'll start writing at some point for that. Yeah, some time before I because I don't know how much longer I got here, honestly, Uh, I want to I want to be like a main person in a video, like I want to like a significant role. I've never been in a video purpose flab and asked like, hey, I do this. I want to be a when you have like a good role for me, I want it.
Speaker 1: So when you imagine that, what do you see? What would be the ide.
Speaker 4: Videos when people break down and talk for a second and like the music going on and then it stopped, and I'm like, yeah, get you get your papers now? Oh my god, I'm a noosy now, Keith Dubbans, get your papers. Watch them at Concept. I don't know you're black and white. I don't know why I went back to like the fifties, but if that ever comes up, think of me. I'll be as the music.
Speaker 1: Videos clue, Okay, you yellas the sky in your world, Buffy.
Speaker 4: I'm color blind significantly, so I honestly don't think we even know if we see the same colors. So we have no way to see through another person's eyes. So you ma, you're red, maybe my blue. But every descriptor you've ever heard of red actually matches my descriptors from blue. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: We could at least point to your hat and say that's red, right.
Speaker 4: That is correct. For a lot of the reason is that on the tags it tells me it's red. My whole life, I've had to like organize clothes by colors. Red's pretty good, though, I know red. When it gets blue, green, black, it all looks the same. Really, And I still can't play guitar even with all that life experience. That's amazing. I know, play guitar all right? There he is, Uh, two songs out now, pop up show tonight if you're in Nashville. Strain the two songs and this summer we'll get the whole album. I always love seeing you. Thanks for coming, you too, Bobby there he is, Thank you guy, the wonderfully talented that do you smell good today?
Speaker 10: He does smell.
Speaker 4: I smell smell wine smells.
Speaker 10: It smells. Uh, you've switched it up though different stronger.
Speaker 4: Are you guys serious? No?
Speaker 10: I would say, like it's a it's a different scent though you switch.
Speaker 4: During the year. Do you have like a false scent and a spring scent.
Speaker 1: No, not not not seasonal bass, but just I like blending things. They'll take several so, yeah, several different things.
Speaker 4: Now that you're known for smelling good, do you feel like now you always have to smell good because that's your kind of your thing.
Speaker 1: No, I just like smelling good. My dad always did, so that's that's how I grew up. Yeah, my dad always smell good, even though he was were I think he just will brute.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 6: That's all I was.
Speaker 4: When I wore alone, it was a great loidering bottle of Brute, first clone ever bought at Walmart. It was awesome. It works. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 10: So you do your own concoction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I put several things together.
Speaker 10: You do, That's what he just said. He mixes it up.
Speaker 4: I thought he like, does a different one every day. Mix that up. I don't know. Layer.
Speaker 10: He probably layers.
Speaker 4: Speakers in his house.
Speaker 5: You're a chemist.
Speaker 10: Probably just squirt squirt.
Speaker 1: No, it's good because if you layer, then you said, it becomes your own thing.
Speaker 10: That's why I've never smelled what I'm smelling right now. It's good. I just it's a it's a new scent or something.
Speaker 4: All right, there is a Smell Hour, the Smell Minute with Keith. All right, there is Keith Harvan. Everybody nice yet, I thank you guys.
Speaker 6: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Finally, I think the tea off can be put to bed kind of in a way. I don't know that it will ever truly go away after this whole situation, but we did get the test results back for Eddie's testosterone levels, so we shared that.
Speaker 3: But then something else came up with.
Speaker 2: Those test results, So there's just a whole bunch happening. I'm putting all of the segments into one so you kind of get the final update.
Speaker 3: But it will make you laugh.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of laughs in here and a lot of sad moments.
Speaker 6: Number one, we have the results.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's time we have the results.
Speaker 4: So for all those listening all over the world, weeks and weeks ago, Lunchbox and Eddie were fighting about who had more testosterone, and then that turned into who had more libido, and that turned and just kept going who had more arm here? So we got a paramedic up here, he drew the blood of both Lunchbox and Eddie. Lunchbox's results came back almost instantaneously with a score of five hundred and three. And how do you feel about that, Lunchbox?
Speaker 7: I felt, great, it's below our but yeah, it's actually above average.
Speaker 4: But it's not as high as I expect.
Speaker 10: I mean, the reason why it's above averages the three.
Speaker 4: It's definitely as average as you can get just about. But that's good, right, It's not like he's twenty five and has that gay older guy. Now you know, Eddie's came back inconclusive, which scared him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I thought you said again, like again.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, the first time.
Speaker 10: You have to get more blood.
Speaker 4: So the paramedic. Paramedic came back up redrew the blood from Eddie. We waited, we waited. I now have the results.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Can you want to three numbers in it? Or do you want? Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah again? Like what we don't know what order?
Speaker 4: It's like, price is right, you got to put him in now. Anything from I believe five to eleven is yeah.
Speaker 10: But eleven is seriously super high.
Speaker 9: I would say, oh, eleven five to.
Speaker 5: I still win.
Speaker 4: Oh if even if you're exploding a testosterpes but I would go get that checked. The three numbers in Eddie's testosterone are two mm hmm, nine and three. Oh okay, wow, three ninety two.
Speaker 5: But here's the if it's two is nine hundred safe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's nine hundred, nine hundreds high, but not not unsafe, not unhealthy high. That's like that's got to be it. That's like full of beido.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so that's the case.
Speaker 4: Lunch Box lost for sure. If that's the case, So let's play prices, right, the numbers that you guys have are two, nine and three. What do you think is results? Are Lunchbox three ninety two? Nailed it? Uh? That is incorrect. It is not three ninety two. Let's show maybe Eddie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got nine to twenty three. Okay, nine twenty three it that is not quite right. Oh it's not It's not nine twenty three. Maybe nine thirty two, nine thirty two.
Speaker 4: So we don't get two guests. So Lunchbox with the testosterone a five oh three, Eddie has a testosterone of two ninety three.
Speaker 9: We shouldn't left.
Speaker 4: This is Eddie's Who's got that?
Speaker 5: Are we sure? Are we sure?
Speaker 4: They did this to themselves.
Speaker 10: This is like dangerously low.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 4: So it's way belowever, way below average.
Speaker 10: You shouldn't laugh. What is it again to I'm sure there are many many men out.
Speaker 4: There that have to It's to ninety three Eddie's testosterone. It's to ninety three.
Speaker 5: That's not good.
Speaker 4: I gotta called it. You show your boobs. Dude, you're a chick.
Speaker 5: I'm not. That doesn't mean I'm a chick. Lunchbox.
Speaker 10: Eddie's is closer of mine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you're on yams.
Speaker 4: That's not fair.
Speaker 5: You're on yams. This backfire?
Speaker 4: God just dominated for.
Speaker 10: Okay kicking?
Speaker 4: Oh, would you like me to read some about this?
Speaker 5: Yes? Like, am I in trouble? As these people are laughing? How's my health?
Speaker 4: To be fair, this is a bit that you guys wanted to do. We're not just finding something about your health and laughing. Right?
Speaker 5: Hold five day, Bill, Bobby, Bobby, you're not laughing. You're fine.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: You're professional. You're being a professional about this.
Speaker 4: I'm a doctor, maybe not the right kind of doctor, but I understand this is serious.
Speaker 5: Thanks to you.
Speaker 7: Was laughing when you guys read my results. He was laughing and piling on. But then he gets even he don't laugh, gud, he's not funny.
Speaker 5: Lunch Yours is average. Yours was average, might be dangerous.
Speaker 4: But you were laughing cancer, don't Then they do it? Okay? Can I please?
Speaker 5: Doctor?
Speaker 4: Gosh? They renew it because they couldn't find it the first time.
Speaker 5: Is that right? Is that why what happened?
Speaker 4: I think what happened was there was a mistake of the lab.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, man, oh wait, so I won because all along I said that I thought lunchbox was gonna have higher.
Speaker 4: He Lunchbox did win. So the whole bit wasn't who's mid low good, It's just who's higher?
Speaker 10: Okay, And I'll see series are laughing.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be serious now.
Speaker 10: Serious in all seriousness.
Speaker 5: Will be serious? Amy?
Speaker 10: What is what does heed?
Speaker 4: Dude? Don't laugh, dude, I'm laughing at Amy laughing? So help?
Speaker 10: I love him?
Speaker 4: Slash.
Speaker 5: Mike's not laughing, Thank you, Mike?
Speaker 4: Can I read you see stuff they said? Please? A total testosterone level of two ninety three is considered low or on the borderline of low, as many medical guidelines like the American Neurological Association to find low testosterone as below three hundred. The standard range is three hundred to one thousand. So two ninety three, oh, I barely missed. It is below the commonly accepted healthy threshold. You barely missed the low part of mid by like seven. But you kept saying him going three over. You don't be this about you, Okay, No, I'm not even worried about. A doctor will look for symptoms like low sex drive.
Speaker 5: Now we can get lying, very high.
Speaker 4: Fatigue, tired, reduced muscle mass a little bit, or depression now.
Speaker 5: Two minutes ago.
Speaker 4: Uh, so you're not in a danger zone. Levels below two hundred are considered more alarming. What to do, eddie for your low testosterone, make an appointment with the doctor. Interpret these results. Optimize the lifestyle. There are things that you should do also. Poor sleep impact hormone production. You need regular intense exercise, especially strength training, a healthy diet and losing excess weight can help raise levels. So in the competition, you lost, and that's fine.
Speaker 5: Who cares about that?
Speaker 4: Well, you would have had you would have had.
Speaker 5: You would have celebrated a win. But I don't care the loss.
Speaker 4: Hey, new load T I mean you're not even you didn't lose, you're low t man. No, I lost, yeah, because like four ninety nine would have been losing two ninety three. We're worried about you, buddy.
Speaker 5: I'm worried about myself. He's not good. All right, doctor's appointment calling him to day.
Speaker 4: Ah, you going to the guy in colleges or man doctor. So we're about to get Eddie's new testosterone results. So I'm want to give a just a quick recap. These two guys have been fighting about who has more testosterone for ages. So I said, why don't we just get someone. We'll draw some blood, we'll get real numbers. So they come up, They take blood from Lunchbox, they take blood from Eddie. The next day boot Lunchbox pops through five oh three, perfectly average, boom healthy. Eddie's comes back inconclusive. Next day inconclusive, weird, and so everybody's like, what's happening, And so we don't know if there's a mess up in the lab mess up? Who knows? So the guy comes back again. The paramedic takes more blood from Eddie. Eddie's result comes in. He was at two ninety three, unhealthily low. Low, unhealthily low low definitely yea, because three hundred is the low part of healthy under three hundred is low. Then we find out that number came from Eddie's first batch that they said was in conclusive.
Speaker 5: How was that POSI?
Speaker 4: If someone had told Eddie that there was heat involved, it could have messed up the blood correct So they went back and did the second blood draw from you. I have not seen these results.
Speaker 5: This is wonderful.
Speaker 4: Amy has them. She would not even tell me.
Speaker 5: I would first like to say thank you for considering this, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I think it's a fair appeal. Most times I wouldn't. We'd move on from the bit. But even lunchbox, you have to agree we had to pay attention to this. Not really okay fair enough?
Speaker 10: Now, I mean we had the blood drawing already, so why not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we didn't even redo anything else. We just use now extra work.
Speaker 9: It had already been submitted to the lab. We were just waiting for the results.
Speaker 4: What are you expecting, Eddie?
Speaker 5: I mean better, like obviously better because the first one was inconclusive, like of course there was heat exposed to heat, it's not to be a right readings. This is going to be better.
Speaker 10: I mean, the heat was a theory, but theory that.
Speaker 4: Was all just any theory that was not doctor.
Speaker 5: What's the guy drawing my bloodshed that?
Speaker 10: I wonder if he said the.
Speaker 5: Lab says that they think that heat was part of it.
Speaker 4: I don't know who to and his memories fading looked his astralia.
Speaker 10: It's like brain fog big time.
Speaker 4: You've been feeling as exhausted in the morning.
Speaker 5: I've had a lot of energy lately. Yeah, has a libido, Yeah, a little bit of Libido's perfect.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the time out of control. Sometimes I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know the numbers. I don't know how you want to have this up.
Speaker 10: I mean, I feel like we should just get to it.
Speaker 9: Let's go, Amy, because I mean, it's either going to be higher than two ninety three, or it's going to be lower, or it could be the exact same, okay, or it's the exist it's the exact same, Amy, it is not.
Speaker 4: Yes, not see. This is why the appellate court exists. Yes, based on Amy's reaction because I do not know.
Speaker 7: I mean, her smile tells me it's lower.
Speaker 4: I think it's lower.
Speaker 9: Telling you It's like Eddie wanted this, okay.
Speaker 7: She wants to laugh so hard to laugh.
Speaker 5: She's like, lower.
Speaker 4: Amy, what is Eddie's news? It could easily be second batch of testosterone results. The number is it could easily be.
Speaker 9: Let me stop talking like the number is what it is, but it's not.
Speaker 10: It's to eighty.
Speaker 5: You're mister eighty f you're mister. I don't know who to believe here.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 9: I will say the paperwork is hard to read because there was a lot of numbers.
Speaker 5: But oh, maybe you're reading the wrong.
Speaker 4: I am not.
Speaker 10: No, I got confirmation. It's two eighty five.
Speaker 6: What are some of the other numbers that he helped you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 10: Two eight and five are the numbers.
Speaker 4: So you didn't go down drastically. But dude, if you don't like fix it, you're gonna be at zero soon. You're trying to down.
Speaker 10: You're dropping by the day.
Speaker 4: Stock is slowly diminishing.
Speaker 5: What is happening?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, we knew this from the beginning. No, we didn't. Are you going to well?
Speaker 10: I mean we were guessing, but we didn't know. I thought, honestly, it could could, it could come back higher.
Speaker 4: He begged for it in Are you going to the doctor.
Speaker 5: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I talked to my wife about it. Get an appointment, but right now I'm just doing squats and trying.
Speaker 4: To like went down.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that was before. I didn't do squats when I took that blood test.
Speaker 4: But even a month of squads is not going to do it that you're talking about years.
Speaker 5: Here's my question. Okay, how serious is this?
Speaker 4: Is this like it's a paramedic there, dude, this is medical.
Speaker 5: I'm not talking about number. I'm talking about the low t It's not life or death.
Speaker 9: It's quality of life, like you should right now where your levels are, Like it seems as though you're going to continue to decline.
Speaker 5: So the car is still running.
Speaker 10: The car is still running, but your your tire is a little flat.
Speaker 5: So I put some air in the tire.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's what we're saying. Okay, I would know too. If you're going to the doctor, I would do two things. I'd get your testosterone elevated and also have your ovaries checked.
Speaker 5: It's not funny, man, What.
Speaker 10: If you should get a hysterectomy?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh man, I just don't like, I don't howur is the one exposed a heat higher than this one. I just don't get it.
Speaker 4: If left untreated, it may lead to severe long term risks, including a higher likelihood of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and overall reduced life expectancy.
Speaker 9: Well yeah, okay, so we are talking, but I mean not at this like you. You can redeem yourself.
Speaker 4: Bone health to osteoporosis.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, my mom has weak.
Speaker 4: Mental well being. It says mental well being because lunchbox will make fun of you. Oh yeah, that.
Speaker 10: We're still going to believe his libidos.
Speaker 5: So amazing, Yes it is.
Speaker 4: It's I mean, prove it. Come here.
Speaker 5: No, gosh, this is not good.
Speaker 4: Sorry, dude. So his new number is too eighty five. This is not near. You're not even as high as pitbull. Yeah five. Amy's bringing you the information.
Speaker 5: What I can't see that, Amy.
Speaker 4: His vision is so bad glasses. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Okay, current results and flag. What does the flag mean?
Speaker 4: It means to eighty five adult.
Speaker 5: Male reference interval is based on population.
Speaker 4: Of healthy it said in the report. It said male question mark. Yeah, they weren't.
Speaker 5: Sure, even the man. There's too many numbers here, man, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'll have to send that to the doctor using your old numbers right there to ninety three, your.
Speaker 4: New numbers there to five.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Congratulations man, So there he is.
Speaker 5: Our show is guys, all right, woman still a man that.
Speaker 4: You can choose. We'll let you choose. You're good with us, You're good.
Speaker 6: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Well now, I hope you feel cut up on the Bobby Bone Show. Thanks for being here and hanging out on the Best Bits with me again Part one. Part three this weekend is with Mike d If you want something a little bit different, you can.
Speaker 3: Check out my podcast Take This Personally.
Speaker 2: This week I have on a woman named Caroline and she shares her story of addiction and also the road to recovery and what that all looks like. And it's a really impactful story and I think everybody should take a listen if you get a chance.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, if this.
Speaker 2: Is the end of the road for us, then have a great weekend, Stay safe.
Speaker 3: I'll talk to you next weekend. Bye.
Speaker 6: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 10: Bobby Show and followed web Girl
Speaker 6: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.