Speaker 1: All right, we're good. You like.
Speaker 2: Busting with the boys, hanging with the fast, betting on the game. No woman's gonna tell us.
Speaker 3: Not be.
Speaker 4: We're here.
Speaker 2: Just drinking beer and making a n baby. I'm hanging with the fellows, busting with the boys.
Speaker 3: Bro all right, welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. I'm your host, Will Compton, the boy met next to me Taylor. He is in Canada on family vacation for a couple of weeks. Awesome episode lined up the real bros to see me. Valley Christian and Jimmy Tatro join us on the podcast. A lot of fun to break down and talk about the intro before we get to the intro. Oh and by the way, shout out the Swiftiest, Shout out the Swifties. This episode is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, the Chevy Silverado. This is a Chevy Truck podcast. The greatest trucks ever built, and our good friends at Chevrolet have been a big part of the Bust and family and even our own personal lives. Chevy Silverado is a longtime partner of the show. A truck with commanding and unstoppable grit, legendary capability and dependability as well sleek boys, sleek interior design. Your boy has a ZR two. It is the best truck on the road. So find out for yourself. Like so many of our boys had to Chevy dot com to check out all Chevy truck grit and build your own Silverado for do it yourself project projects to road trips, off road adventures, to tailgates, whatever your thing is, it all starts with the Chevy truck. If you're tuned in and you are a new subscriber to the show, welcome to Busting with the Boys. We are a podcast that brings the locker room to life. We mostly have on athletes, but we also have on entertainers, comedians, actors, actresses. You know, have we had on an actress yet? I'm just talking out of my ass, But yeah, soon that is that is loading, that's coming. But I know that we've had a you know, based on last week's episode with Travis Kelsey, a lot of Swifties might still be tuning into Busting with the Boys. And I know we had a question like, hey, uh who what swift? He asked the question on on x Jack, But somebody asked like, hey, being as Swifty, if you had the point of standing episodes of the past, which ones would they be?
Speaker 5: It was yeah, l J Jared girazzlehead. Sure, that's that's how it's j E R A z z L e H E A D.
Speaker 3: What was there? Question? Shout out question.
Speaker 5: As a new Swifty subscriber, Are there any previous episodes you suggest I go back to listen to or either one just to get to know the bus and boys more or just an episode that was really special.
Speaker 3: That's a that's I mean obviously the podcasts, Yeah, the jelly Roll Bunny one. You know, I don't know how pg we are in the Swifty world, but any of the jelly Roll ones those are those are phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: We've had a lot of good ones. What I would do is I'd go to our YouTube channel, I would search the most popular episodes and I would just go from there. Also, JJ Redick, we had JJ Redick on the podcast for anybody that wants to know about our relationship with JJ. JJ's is good.
Speaker 5: Darren Waller's first one was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Darren Waller. He talks about it. Yeah, Max to talk about their addiction overcoming addiction, being sober, their sobriety. But yeah, we've had a lot of fun episodes. Again, I would just I would sort it by most popular and then just go from there. But dude, definitely welcome, Welcome all the Swifties. It was very interesting. It was very interesting getting into that world last week, leaning into the Swifties, throwing up the throwing up the heart emoji, joining alliance and joining forces. As a Swifty, I'm a very new uh Swifty. I've been somebody that's yoid Taylor's music. But getting into your guys' the world was a little sticky last week. You learn how powerful this audience is. Like they are in some serious wars. We're talking with Conda Avengers. They're on the front lines battling. Was it the Grandinators? The Grandinators were coming after Dude and list. I'm obviously making light of this, it's not funny, but the video I made for the Swifties, like his supporting the pod and being like all the clips that were kind of going viral because of the Taylor Swift fan base, which we very much appreciate. You start as that started to go viral, you start learning about the wars that they're in. Like Swifty was telling me to say, like Taylor aut sold WBK, I believe, and also say Ariana tanked. So also just having fun and getting to know and allying with the Swifties. I have fun with the jokes on Twitter because the Internet is a great place to build rapport. And you come to find out about the Grandinators that they come for your neck. They're throwing dead mom jokes at the boy about hey, how funny is it to your mom six feet under? Obviously I'm making joke at that. That's not funny. But you learn how massive and insane these audiences are, and you start learning about their their wild West battles that they for whatever reason, I guess it's like what is it Taylor versus Ariana Grande. I have no clue, but nonetheless.
Speaker 5: Take a stance.
Speaker 3: Take a stance. Oh Swifties all day. I'll fight for them any day of the week. Bro the fun. You know, at first we talked about our episode with Travis getting hacked. We had no clue how it happened. They were kind of coming after me like no, this is bullshit. It was up for six hours, like you know, making me bend the knee on joking and it's like it created for a good moment to drive traction and drive traffic to the episode. But then some of them started to catch on a ad humor, like as I'm tweeting through stuff, as I'm going through on the internet, like I always do, you see that they have a sense of humor. So I can jive and battle with anybody who has a sense of humor. Just know that, your boy, I have no clue how the swifty world works at all times. I don't know if it's more PG, if it's more of a kid friendly audience. Your boy likes to throw it around verbally at times. I have a lot of fun on the internet. Don't take me too seriously when I come after the Chiefs this football season. But also we need the Chiefs. We need Chiefs Kingdom to fall. But anyway, welcome all the Swifties, Welcome to all the new audience. We have fun on this podcast. The Beer Games. Boys, we have survived the Beer Games. From what I remember, it was in the clips I've seen on the internet. I drunkenly, I.
Speaker 5: Mean official statement from you.
Speaker 3: That was the drunkest I think I've ever been. And the scariest for your boy was extremely high on Wednesday, you know, for any verbal, any verbal obnoxiousness I was giving JP. I can you know, I do apologize, but your boy was absolutely eviscerated. God, which I have no clue because you're you're my boy. For whatever reason, I'm saying, fuck JP. Yeah, but I went on part of my take, I'm talking at length about JJ Reddick. I think I ended up calling him, Yeah, yeah he did. The boy did answer yeah, yeah, yeah, that's my guy. That's my guy. There's no supports JJ Moore than Will Compton. After these clips, I was witnessing online. Yeah, you know, I am terrified for this Beer Games content to come out. I had to live through it the next few days on the internet with the part with the part of my take episode which I go on there and again, I'm just fucking evaporating on Life podcasting. There's me next to Taylor passed out on the couch. That was when I was nonverbal the last two hours of the night. I explained it kind of like wore the plan of the apes when when guys end up getting that uh, that virus and they can't speak anymore. I was hurt. I was hurt. In the next couple of days, it was a bloodbath. We have got to change the way we consume alcohol because for every game, for everybody out there, we do a three beer chug to start. You guys have already heard about that, which that's fine. You want to chug, you want to get on the board, you want to get the seating right for the tournament. But the tournaments, we have three different tournaments, three different What you got it is a word boys built like, yes, this shit so bad. But we do three sixteen man tournaments after this three beer chug, and for every match in the tournament, you have to do a leader or not a leader, a picture of beer. I don't know how much a pitcher carries. I believe it's between three and five beers. Three beers. But in Flip Cup we're doing best two out of three, so if you win, you're going through four different matches, three different rounds. In each match, a picture of beer for each round. I know the championship went all three rounds. That after. I was telling the boys that after the Flip Cup tournament, I could not tell you how we did in any of the other tournaments. That's how Black thought I was. You see the photo where I'm laying on my back with my hand up that looks mid afternoon. That's not even the sun's not even going down yet. And we've got to go back. We've got to like beer games, Like when you're doing flip Cup and beer pong, you just fill the beer up to that first little line in the cup just so the cup stays steady, and then you're just having fun doing the skill challenge of the games this whole. I mean, some people are taking breaks in between their chugs, like when they're doing flip Cup and you know, beer pong. From what I can remember, I just remember I'm doing like two three gulps, trying to get it down like when somebody hits ah, when somebody hits a cup. But I would not be surprised if my count, if my beer count was in the thirties that day's and it was, it was nuts. But that content will come out at the end of July. I think the week of the lighting the Fire ceremony for the actual Olympics is our content comes out on July twenty second and twenty third, I believe are twenty third and twenty fourth, twenty second, twenty third, that's when all of the Beer Games content will come out. It'll be two episodes. Again, hats off to you guys for the obnoxious grinding being the only sober guys around a party of animals. I am terrified. I might not. You know, I'll watch some of it, but I don't even know if I can watch all the way through the thing. JP sent me an interview, a post Beer Games interview of myself, and I immediately had to stop watching when I'm just I'm slurring everything like say, you know, what's up? I'm just so fucked up. Will.
Speaker 6: Will at one point walks past me to go somewhere and he just looks at me, goes, hey, fuck you, JP, God, and then so sorry. And then thirty seconds later he comes back and he goes, hey, JP, I just saw sitting You know what I told her? For those who don't know, sitting by fiance, I said, well, he goes I said, fuck JP.
Speaker 3: I'm not proud. Ah. But the Beer Games will be out at the end of July on the twenty second, twenty third, so enjoy that. You have to wait a little bit longer for that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Will is the main storyline of the video.
Speaker 3: You think it'll come out good or bad?
Speaker 7: Entertaining?
Speaker 3: God damn? Yeah? Yeah, So did you want to get to the other boys? You'll want to watch the beer games. And also going back to that question, like what's an episode to get to know us a little bit more? I'll shout out to Dale Junior download if you go to the Dale Junior podcast. He had us on Taylor myself when we talk a lot about kind of the growth and the journey of us with the boys playing in the NFL, transitioning into podcasting, kind of our lives outside, you know, outside of podcasting in football. So you guys can tune into that too. All right, we want to pause this episode first. We're gonna talk talk about Driftkings in a second. But this is a very important announcement. I need everybody to remove their hats and we need to have a moment of silence for Butterball sixty nine. We lost him as a subscriber over the weekend because yeah, yeah, man, because we did a podcast and we're embracing the Swifties. So he said that, hey, I don't mess with this like a lot of your bust and fans don't mess with this, so you've lost me as a subscriber. So in light of that, I did wish him well. I said, you know, I hope you do well in your future endeavors. This is probably best for both parties, So remove your hats. Moment of silence for Butterball sixty nine. Thank you, We'll miss you, Butterball. Forget what the calendar says. Football season is right around the corner, and that means Best Ball Week at DraftKings isn't far behind. And here's what you need to know. DraftKings Best Ball Millionaire Contest is the biggest fantasy contest ever. We're talking fifteen million guaranteed prize pool with two millionaires. I said that correctly, two millionaires being crowned for first in second place. If you're a set it and forget it type, then best Ball is for you. No waiver wires, no roster management, bigger roster, so injuries won't injured season, only only the draft and that's it. You are set for the football season. And if you're still can not convince, check this out.
Speaker 7: Boys.
Speaker 3: This year, DraftKings is offering everyone a Draft one, get one special. Your twenty dollars entry fee scores you a bonus ticket. Get ready for Best Ball Week at DraftKings. Download the DraftKings app and use code bus. That's code bus bus for all customers who enter the NFL Best Ball fifteen million dollar Millionaire contests. That is the NFL Best Ball fifteen million dollars Millionaire contest to get a bonus ticket only during Best Ball Week and only on DraftKings. Back to this episode the weekend you guys went to the UFC. By the way, JP, shout out your fuck your cameo, sorry, kid show, Kid show, shout out your cameo, UFC three oh three, dude, do you have the Do you have the clip?
Speaker 7: Like all actually do have a clip?
Speaker 6: The clip is even It makes it even funnier because it's legit, like just long enough for there to be a screenshot, Like Taylor pulls me in and right when I hit this, it cuts, and so it's like it's less than one second.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's all you gotta give us to make a moment.
Speaker 1: That's all than a second.
Speaker 3: But that is so sick, Like you've obviously been a UFC fan for forever. Yeah, and we've gotten to go to several of these uh, UFC pay per Views shout out Dana White and crew for all way hooking the boys up like on the front row, like right outside of the action, smelling the sweat. But that is so sick that you got to.
Speaker 6: I know, just like because they so many of my friends send it to me and like and they sent me like the Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 3: Me, hey, yeah you're coming, oh JP.
Speaker 6: And because it was so quick, that probably was the reaction just like yeah, go back, go back. But nah, it was awesome, just because growing up you always dream of like, man, that would be so sick to be one of the people that's on the on the thing, and I wasn't even one of the people on the thing, but the photobamba. To have the screenshot is like dream come true. Like I mean you seriously talk about it when you're like eleven years.
Speaker 7: Old watching Yeah, man, that one day we got to be on it, or if.
Speaker 3: You're with the boys too, like watching the pay per view, you're like, hey, if that uh, if that uh, if the camera ever came on you, Like, what would you do. Yeah, You're sitting there like, you know, do you give the fist you throw a couple? Do you hit the I know, were you sure? Were you about to hit that?
Speaker 7: Can't I care?
Speaker 6: Can't release my next move because you never know, you never know the X opportunity comes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the goal is to get a lower third.
Speaker 3: You got hey, hang on, the boys are chuckling in the back. It's kind of throwing. It's kind of throwing us all off the comment. It says Taylor in a twink.
Speaker 5: I'm shocked you haven't got ten k yet off that one because that I send JP to collab of media to go. You have to accept this right now.
Speaker 3: No, that's awesome. And dude, David Goggins feeling up the boy Taylor. I was talking to Taylor too, like him knowing who he is with, Like, what do you say? Uh, you're the cat from Michigan, You've lost a bunch of weight, kind of complimenting him on everything.
Speaker 5: Said he wanted.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: I don't know if Taylor brought it up or if David, but they're gonna trying to schedule a workout together, and so it's like, I want you to kill me, and he's like, done, We're gonna do That would be awesome if it happens.
Speaker 3: Mean sketch, I know sketch. He wants to come. He's down to come on the show. We gotta get him on the show here in July.
Speaker 5: Sketch tinatively coming on the bus.
Speaker 6: He is.
Speaker 5: He's the kind of influencer, streamer, person that you want to be famous and you want to root for. He's such a nice guy. He's so genuine. You can tell that he like really appreciates the moment that he's in right now. And every person that we saw that wanted to come up and take a photo, he's immediately high vibes. Yeah, what's up, brother, Like, come on, let's take a photo. He's just nice man. It's just a guy that you can root for and then you want to see succeed.
Speaker 3: So that's amazing. We got to give him the shot, maybe play him and depending on when he comes, maybe he comes when College Football twenty five comes out. When does that get released July?
Speaker 5: What twenty fifth?
Speaker 3: July twenty fifth is the fifteenth. Let's get a confirmed, Mitch, want's get a confirm on that.
Speaker 1: Re order. You get like early access, and I think you get early access to thirteenth.
Speaker 3: See see what his game is like on the sticks. But I think that'd be a lot of fun. But yeah, sketch, David Goggins, Aaron Rodgers was there, Bordon Ramsey, No, that seemed like a blast. Yeah, I saw jelly.
Speaker 5: Roll obviously, Max.
Speaker 3: Max is the king of They had they had their sacks on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, Cam Newton, Cam Newton, Yeah, there are a lot of faces there, man, there was. Cam Newton is tall as a bro.
Speaker 3: Cam Newton was somebody like when we played the Panthers in Carolina, obviously your boys, you know, uh, checking out Luke Keikley up and down all day long because he's a specimen. But Cam Newton is somebody. You sit there on the field during warm ups without pads on anything else and you're like, that is a fucking NFL football player. Yes, playing quarterback, calves are massive legs.
Speaker 5: Standing around makes you feel like like a pre pubescent boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's such a nice dude, so nice.
Speaker 5: And he's gonna come on the pod too. I think after this season we were we were hounding him.
Speaker 3: We've been hounding him for years.
Speaker 5: I know, he said to him and Taylor have been having this conversation for literally years on d M, and they finally just got each other's numbers. Yeah, and they're gonna make it work I think after this season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great personality, high charisma. Yeah, but uh yeah, Cam, that dude is a specimen in the Another guy was seeing like it was like Cam Newton and Calvin Johnson are two guys I'll always remember just seeing on the football field and being like, Yo, those are fucking Derek Henry as well. He's like in that in that tier of like you know, these guys are alpha NFL players. Speaking of football, Team USA got their ass whipped by Japan. That doesn't sit right with the podcast are you coming out of? He lost to Austria too. I was seeing two on the Pat McAfee show. JP. You're saying that Ty was breaking it down saying the way that they recruit these cats to play on Team USA is they just send him a letter and kind of offer it up, like, hey, do you want to represent the Red, white, and blue. All it's gonna cost is like what three grand three payments of eighteen hundred dollars and then you can be on the squad. Like how much prep time do they get? Like how much are they practicing together? Like part of me last week when I saw that was like putting out my tweets is like, how do we get involved? And then we just get the washed up, some washed up guys that go out there and whoop whoop some mass internationally. But then I heard, hey, that's a twenty and under league. You couldn't even qualify mates just said he'd play.
Speaker 5: We also need you will to make a call to arms and maybe start representing our country. Frontline guy.
Speaker 3: I will one thousand percent be the coach of Team USA.
Speaker 5: Look at that camera and tell the country what they need to hear.
Speaker 3: Team USA, the government, the Olympic team, whoever is watching, whoever put this together. I will represent Team USA. I will be a coach, I'll be a coordinator. I will stand on the front lines and represent us however you need me to. But I do know this, never, never, should we get our asses handed to us by the likes of Japan and Austria. Like American football is American fucking football. We need to be whooping ass out there, and we don't need to be getting no disrespect at all, Mitch to the D three boys, But we don't need to just be sending letters to just guys who just got done playing D three football being like, hey, let's go represent our country. We need some hungry fucking animals that want to practice that want and maybe it is d Three, guys, I know you're hungry playing for the love of the game, but yeah, you're But what just happened in Japan or wherever that was.
Speaker 8: Oh, that's Daddy's money playing, so just so they can play on the team.
Speaker 3: He said, that's Daddy's and money. Did you get a letter?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: I did not, because I'm also twenty six.
Speaker 3: This is all right.
Speaker 1: I played, I played with guys.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I played with guys in college that were on the USA team and they didn't even they didn't even start on our team.
Speaker 3: Like, do we know who the head coach is of this team?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. I don't know how you can look yourself in the mirror after taking an ass beat like that. All right, head coach, Head coach Mike Kelly, here's a project for all the experts to undertake. Find forty five players in under a month that one have a passport, two have not committed to numerous camps this time of year. Three the high school college coach will allow them to miss their summer workouts. Now, put together a team playing as hard. That sounds like three big ass excuses. That's what that sounds like to me. Again, we gotta find hungry cats. I'm sure it is difficult in a month's time, but if you start laying the ground work now like I could be working the d MS. This is no. This is four quarters of fuck you ball with everybody internationally. You're representing the Red, White and Blue in a big way. We're talking drink their beer, take their women, take their money, and laying the gold medal. It is you win a gold medal? Right? Is this the Olympics? Basically, it's it's not the only it's something that we're team USA matters. Yeah, Canada three people and for gold medal we haven't even won it the last two times. Yeah, yeah, that's that. That should piss everybody off. How much time do they have to practice? It sounds like a month.
Speaker 4: Paul Cruz had the convicts ready to take down the guards in the longest yard and way shorter amount of time.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 9: We need to get the grid iron out there.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, the dogs, I'm telling you I think we could do it, and that would be fun too. And then hey, try to sneak out there. Sneak out there, coach, it deal a couple of reps. Hey, long as yard coach got out there, be like, what was it, Bishop Sycamore. Just have a lot of grown, washed up NFL players out there. Hey, you know, Mitch wants to play so bad. We can find your role on the squad. It'll probably be like, you know, Ga, he's your GA spot. Well you get you on the staff, and Mitch, I'm like, I'll be on the staff. I wish I could play too.
Speaker 9: I don't understand the month to prepare it because this is every two years.
Speaker 3: We have two years, That's what I'm saying, Like to me, you should almost have some of these cats scouted up and ready to go. And it sounds like you need somebody that has a reputation with some of these head coaches, like, hey, could we borrow could we borrow some talent? Because this is bigger than us. This is bigger than college God, just keep out of this is because of college football is big in the n c double A. This is beyond us. Oh, this is war.
Speaker 10: This is war for the stars and.
Speaker 3: For the stars and stripes. Dude, what else? Man? What else can we can we mess around with. We got hawk To. You went to the concert, g how was it?
Speaker 4: It was sick? Honestly, his the production is yeah, this is Zach. Yeah, hawk To was there. Kind of disappointing because he brings out studs and then he brought out hawk To.
Speaker 1: But whatever, love it.
Speaker 7: It was a great show.
Speaker 4: His production was sick, just like one massive led screen and then they had stream lights over the floor like a backyard like hangout.
Speaker 3: That is sick.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's hot as fuck.
Speaker 9: And then I, you know, you got an eye into the bit, so I wore Gene.
Speaker 3: You're just oh, just sweating down the legs too.
Speaker 9: Oh, I mean it was You're in there though. Every everyone's saying every word to every song. And Casey Musgraves came out hot damn. She look nice.
Speaker 3: Seems like she's got a great personality.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's super nice.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: It does a lot for the community.
Speaker 3: Great girl, Yeah, great, great girl, good girl. We try to fan questions Jack, Yeah, I can kind of.
Speaker 5: Cover most of them because it's beer, Olympics and Swifties, and then I think this is a good question before we kind.
Speaker 3: Of all right, shout out the boy. HLS four one, three, four. For the rest of your life. You can eat anything you want, whenever you want, never have to go to the gym again, and no matter what your body, and no matter what your body is peak NFL Willie until the day you die. The only catch is you have to go back to your old your old fence post teeth. Do you do it? Hey, that's a tough question. I don't have to work out again. I'll tell you what that is. That is peak happiness. You get to go, you can eat whatever you want. You never have to go to the gym again. And I got the most peak shape I've ever been in. For the rest of my life. I just gotta have my old teeth for people haven't seen my old teeth. Here you go. Oh man, I'll give a I'll give Mitchell photo. I'll shoot Mitch a photo. You know your boy has it. I was looking I was looking stacked in this one. We were out of practice one day. The sleeves rolled up and the sun was just hitting right. You know what I'm talking about, don't you, Mitch. I don't know. I gotta do it right.
Speaker 5: I used to work with a guy who cut trees and he had some bad teeth, smoke cigarettes every day for the last thirty years. But he would like physically climb trees and he'd be like blameing with like rope and stuff. So he's ripped.
Speaker 3: Is he happy?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, happiest I ever met. But he's cut up. But when you see it, when we see a guy that's ripped and then has bad teeth, you almost you're like, are you doing meth or like are you some something kind of tweakish?
Speaker 3: You saying that brought up some comments I used to read, like people call me meth mouth.
Speaker 5: And oh I'm sorry, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 10: I don't smile.
Speaker 5: You get away with a gut like that's.
Speaker 3: I'm doing it now. Yeah, we've seen We've seen the gut. Uh, you're right. I think I got to keep the teeth. I worked too hard to be able to purchase these boys. And no matter what, you get a little and you got a nice smile, like you just wear a bigger shirt. You wear a true classic shirt. Speaking of true classic, true classic, as you guys are looking at me now, you ultimately lose body composition by having true classic t's on it, not just true classic t's jeans, they got hoodies, they have button downs, they have whatever you need experience everyday perfection with True Classic at active Wear shirts. The active Wear crew neck provides moisture wicking, odor control, quick dry, and are made with an anti microbial material, meaning the only thing you smell is success. They look and feel like a premium shirt, but at an affordable price. YadA, YadA, YadA. Look, I'll be honest, I've been rocking True Classic for a couple of years now. They came on as a sponsor just recently in this past year, but my closet has been decked in white te's, black tea's. They're button downs, their long sleeve. I'm rocking the shorts. Matter of fact, this entire fit is True Classic. These are their shorts, and I'll show you their shorts. They get a nice, nice, high enough cut to show off these vmos. Go ahead, zoom in on the vm O. Mitch, you getting that to show that off. They're very stretchy, very stretchy performance, all of it this shirt. As you can see, buff City.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 3: I love their clothes. Taylor wears it all the time. Now that's all he seems like he wears is those those tighter jeans he's got on the black tea. The boys love True Classic. So if you're ready to up red your closet, shop now with my exclusive link at Trueclassic dot com slash bus and save up to twenty five percent off your first order. Please support the boys in our show and tell them that we sent you. No matter how you move, make twenty twenty four your most comfortable year yet with True Classic. And on that note, because the boy Ryan, the CEO of True Classic, he's all the work that you guys have put into the beer games and all the shit that you guys have to put up with on a weekly basis, the boys are We are called to celebrate you with two hundred and fifty dollars a True Classic. Everybody on the bus and also a fan out there watching this show that would like two hundred and fifty dollars too, True Classic, just drop a comment. We can decipher it because there are probably comments from people who aren't even listening to this ad read. But if you're listening to this ad read and you put True Classic at the end of your comment, comment about the episode and put True Classic at the end of it, we will select somebody and we will gift you guys two hundred and fifty dollars to True Classic in their store, but also a gift for you guys from Ryan. He wanted to be through us, but Ryan is a boy. He supports the show. He wants to support you guys for all the work that you put into it. Two hundred and fifty for everybody on the bus, So shout out True Classic and the boy Ryan.
Speaker 5: Ryan's a cool dude. We got to hang out with a lot this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I saw the photo where he was a gambled a little bit. Maybe was he hitting a tunnel of chaos or was he just.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, his wife doesn't like gambling. He was just having fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, wife doesn't like when he he gambled. So he was just gambling like yeah, yeah, not doing too much.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Should we get into this episode? Do we have any more fan questions? Oh? Fourth of July is this week? Everybody have an incredible holiday? Yeah? Freedom. Yeah, and right after July fourth, the real bros is seem Me Valley. The guys that we had our guests that we have on the bus today their movie reel Bros. To see me Valley is dropping on July fifth, so you can check that out, but have a great week. I did see a question from Parker, I believe, asking what goes into the Fourth of July Hall of Fame? Is it brats or hot dogs? Me personally, I'm a broad guy. I'm a broad worse guy. I think you can do a little bit more. I think they have more range. You can boil them then flash grill them at the end. You can. You can boil them up and grill them with peppers and onions and throw some seasonings in there. Hot Dogs kind of a one trick pony. However, the hot dog does represent the country in a very big way. My personal my personal favorite though, is a nice brought worst. I agree.
Speaker 5: I think overall the broad beats the hot dog. But if we're talking for Fourth of July and you're gonna take a German sausage and put it in between your buns, you might as well go to fucking hell. Go to hell. So it's hot dog all day on fourth of July. That's the thing.
Speaker 10: Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think you've got with that one, You're right. Hot dogs all day, every day. Hot dogs all day every day.
Speaker 5: To me, is the superior food item. If we're doing broad versus hot dog, I think it's just a step above in terms of flavor. You get like a little you can get like the cheddar brods and all that, and you can get like cheddar. So I think it's better overall. But when we're talking specifically for our day of independence, our day of freedom, you gotta go the classic hot dog. And a better question, well, does catch up belong? I want a hot dog? Yes, and yes. The answer is yes, a hot dog. Fucking hitlers out there get fucked. Catch up is great on hot time.
Speaker 3: There are people who are very pro.
Speaker 5: It's always the northern guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, hey, it's just mustard.
Speaker 5: And hot dogs.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, put whatever you want on your fucking hot dog. What are you having?
Speaker 1: What? Hey?
Speaker 3: What is your dish? My favorite dish for Fourth of July brought worst Ribs, baked beans and hash brown cast role sweating bro Hey. We up next, we're playing a cornhold tournament. Your boy will be back in Bontare this week. The annual corn Whole Tournament will take place. Uh you guys got any big plans for.
Speaker 5: The fourth I'm heading down to Panama City Beach, which to me sounds so awesome because it's gonna be trashy, it's gonna be hot right on the beach. Hopefully find some women making a make some bad decisions, celebrate, celebrate this country the way it should be. Anyone else, anyone else, got.
Speaker 3: Anybody else got plans? Mitt, Mitch or Jack? You can throw up the uh. The episode notes, go ahead, gee, what do you got going for the fourth?
Speaker 9: I'm going down to Pascagoula, Mississippi. See the parents. Get on the water. Get on the boat. It'll be chill.
Speaker 3: So I'll tell you what. The water sounds nice. It does. I will be, you know, in the backyard. There'll be some dirt in the backyard. We'll have the cornhole set up. It'll be a good old fashioned bond ter day and it's gonna be amazing. But the water does sound nice? Need it all right? We'll get to this episode with Jimmy and Christian. We talk about how they met, when they started to see that they could do this for a living. They really grew their fame on YouTube. They have real bros of Semi Valley. How many seasons are on YouTube? Three? Three seasons? On YouTube. You guys can check that out. They start at like eight minutes that I think they go up to twelve and then maybe twenty. They talk about how the production level of Facebook buying in life. According to Jimmy, the real bros of Seemi Valley, we tear talk with them. Their tear talk is we talk about uh we basically rank pregame, kickback, after party and late night. We have a fun, twisted question with them, and then we also do shout out no Free Shutout, which we had a lot of fun with. But enjoy this episode. If you're watching, please make sure you're subscribed, leave comments, have some fun with the boys, and happy forth to July. Enjoy this episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I know nothing about what's going on tomorrow, Like what's uh what kind of games?
Speaker 10: So do you want me to wait to the pod? Well, I guess this is coming out July second, so this will be wait rolling right now or roll right now? Boys? Yeah, so tomorrow is first off, congratulations on being invited and accepting the invite the Beer Games Championship of the World.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 10: I literally was in your DM was like a like an ex girlfriend, like please God save me. We were I might kill myself.
Speaker 3: We were desperation, desperation mode.
Speaker 10: Like crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, at one point it looked like I was I was worried. I was like, am I going to jump on a sinking ship right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Titanic?
Speaker 1: It was. It was like, hey, you want to be a part of this. It's falling apart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, transparencies.
Speaker 1: I would rather.
Speaker 3: It was like, hey, what if Jimmy wanted to come? I was like, if we could get that, I'd be sick.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Thinking like, no way, Jimmy's coming, But here we are.
Speaker 1: Well, you were like I was like, I'll be in Japan, like anyway that plane could come to Japan and from from Japan and Nashville. I was like, yeah, I can't believe you did that. Yeah, I can't either. It was I don't know.
Speaker 10: There had to be somebody in your team that was just like, hey, you gotta come, you gotta go to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, I was just down. But they're more like, really, like what you do You don't need to like do this to yourself. Like my assistant is constantly like why do you put yourself through these things? And I'm like I don't know I kind of like, I kind of like it. I kind of like the weird I was this morning and came down in Nashville.
Speaker 10: Why not, you know, caught you up a hotel and now your binge drinking Tomorrow. I guarantee both of you are going to throw up tomorrow at my house.
Speaker 3: It's like that, bro, wait, hold on together. No, I don't just when we drink we you know, Pready practiced that. This ship. I feel like, not this ship we are.
Speaker 1: But I will say the first time I met this guy was at the Machine premiere, both of these guys and They're like, you want to chug a beer? And I'm like, yeah, you know, I feel like I can chug a beer pretty fast. And then Burt was also like I begin my tilt and I hear it and I look over and he's dropping his can and it's like, how was that? How is that possible? Unless you had a bigger cap, I don't know you an inner monolog. Yeah, yeah, because I was still drinking all the time, I was like, and I'm looking over, how is he doing this?
Speaker 10: It's been a small gift since birth, man, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I would stop at the gasers. My dad going to baseball practice, he get me a water and I would just slam it. So it's been practiced for a long time.
Speaker 1: Do you crush it? Ian?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 10: I think with a with a regular beer can, it's all about venting the can. So you crack it up, you push it down, your thumb gets that.
Speaker 3: I saw that rule. I think it's going to be a rule that's argued about. How does it go playing beer ball? You guys play beer ball. You're throwing the ping pong ball like you're at the table. You got a beer on each corner, and you and your partner you throw ping pong ball at the beer can. It hits, the beer can goes out everywhere. The defensive team has to go get in touch, bring it back and touch the table. But as are doing that, your partner starts chugging his beer. So if they can't hear, Taylor starts chugging. But you got to open it first. Now, opening it is where the trick is. Because Taylor is my boil over here. He vinced the fuck out of it. It's a wide so you can put it down like you so like you witness it.
Speaker 1: I see. So when you're when you're opening it, you're you're.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hill, waste the rent by just opening it. Just he knows it's good.
Speaker 1: But not all people are capable of doing that with their fingers. Also, I.
Speaker 10: Think I have, Like in college, I would cut my thumb all the time, because you know, everyone's kind of like when you're in college. Everyone it's like a cool thing that's like theirs. Yeah, so people like tilt the whatever this thing is called to the side, They like a little dent in one side. For me, it was the event. So I always knew that was mine, and I would do that. As I got more and more drunk, I would just get more and more aggressive, and I would always end up with the bloody thumb always. But and now it's just so yeah, now that thing's just a war Dad, that thing's been through the mud man.
Speaker 11: Wait, when you crush it, you crush it like to intimidate your opponents or is.
Speaker 3: That just like a natural habit you do now?
Speaker 10: Chugging is something that I've always just kind of been good at.
Speaker 3: When you crush the can at the end, like that noise that Jim was saying.
Speaker 10: Can I be honest with you, gym over here? I didn't crush the can we can go back and watch the film, but I didn't want to do that to him right here.
Speaker 3: You made that up crazy, but you did kind of.
Speaker 10: Press me and I felt on comfortable, so I had to say, so glad you kept it because were building a foundation story for years.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe it was the drop that I could.
Speaker 10: Have been the drop, could have absolutely been the drop. Yeah, I heard a sound, no question. Yeah, And it was a fun time that that premiere was awesome.
Speaker 1: That was fun.
Speaker 3: Of all the.
Speaker 10: Premieres you've been to, was that the most interactive as far as.
Speaker 1: It was Definitely. I've never been to a premiere that had ax throwing before and beer. It was funny is they had like those big beer pong tables and one of them was like a big photo of me, like shirtless, like and they were like, do you want to take this? And I'm like, yeah, why not? And like right away they bring it to my house and it's in my garage and like why did I say yes to this? Now? I just have this like eight by six piece of board with my face on it?
Speaker 3: Like what am I going to inspire?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: Don't inspire?
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 7: Me today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: That's the essence of you.
Speaker 1: I put an inspirational quote on it.
Speaker 3: Nice. Yeah, instead of your the mirrors out, just put a bunch of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How many how many late nights did you have with Burt when making that movie?
Speaker 1: We had quite a few, and most of them felt unnecessary, you know what I mean? You know the late nights where you're like, and those are always the ones that go the latest to where it's not like you're going to a thing, You're just kind of hanging out drinking, and all of a sudden, it's like four, You're like, why did we do this? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't like those. I would have slept Yeah, yeah, no question. Bert kind of does that to you though, like he just starts handing him to you his shirts off.
Speaker 1: He's yeah, yeah, we did his We did his cooking show. And it was on a Wednesday, like ten am, and I show up and I'm like in the car on the way over and I'm like, I'm not gonna drink weekday. I have things to do. It's it's morning. And he just was like, you wanna you wanna drink him? Yeah? Like, no quest I shouldn't. I just immediately right, like what just happened to me.
Speaker 10: This is the way he comes at you. Yes, he's laughing, so it fetches. You can see like the little silver fillings in the back of his mouth when he starts laughing too hard, and it kind of puts you into a trance and you're like, yeah, I guess I am going to drink today. It's exactly what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: Right, So what's happening tomorrow? Got you?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we should probably get on that. So everyone listening to this episode right now, we're here to talk about the real bros of seeming value of the movie coming out. But the reason why you guys popped in to do this episode was because Beer Games Championship of the World is taking place June twenty fifth, So sixteen teams or two now that the number of teams. It's it's still kind of a sinking ship. It's a moving target. It's a moving target. So we're like fourteen I think, I'm not sure. But the first event is going to be.
Speaker 3: A beer chug, so out of a can.
Speaker 10: It is going to be out of a picture of beer that is thirty six ounces ounces move, so three beers. And the way that it's time is it'll be your time plus your time added together. That'll get you points and seating for the next event. The next event will be the first real tournament. For the first real tournament, everybody is put into flip cup best two out of three. You're gonna get a picture of beer between you and the six cups you guys have. You can distribute that beer as much or as little as you want based on your drinking abilities and strategy. So we'll do that. That'll all go through. New seating will happen based domination, single elimination. Two out of three, single elimination, New seating will happen, and we'll go to six cup beer punk. I know what you're thinking, did why the fuck are we doing six cup beer. I'm gonna answer that question for you right now. Last year we did it and it took three day.
Speaker 3: I am out.
Speaker 11: Efficiency got to be efficiency.
Speaker 10: So that will happen, single elimination. After that, there will be ball. Well, there'll be cuts right bottom.
Speaker 3: Team yeah this year, Yeah, we're taking out the bottom four teams. They'll get eliminated, and then the final teams of twelve will go into that third round will play beer ball, and after that you'll cut. We'll cut it all the way down in the final round, which is only the top four teams top for questions. I'm gonna hold them off to that. You go ahead.
Speaker 11: I want to say, I want to I gotta you know, I want to keep getting.
Speaker 3: Educated first, Okay, okay, what else? What's next?
Speaker 10: That's so you did, asked all the questions you want? Now should we.
Speaker 1: Have practiced as he was? The Only thing that worries me is the picture chug? Okay, how is your chugging?
Speaker 3: Like you got on the thirty the thirty six ounces of beer? He did it last year? What three point five seconds? I can't and I was I was twelve, So middle of the road, very middle of the road.
Speaker 1: And okay, so this is it last year? Is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: He'll be there raging. We got some b steal line.
Speaker 10: We got some thick boys at my house right now. Graham Glasgow, guard for the Detroit Lions, went to Michigan with him.
Speaker 3: Michael Chandler will be there, he can, he.
Speaker 1: Can size wise, how are we stacking up? Where is where are we fitting in here?
Speaker 10: You guys?
Speaker 3: Michael Chandler will be there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Michael Chandler, you guys have a similar builds.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, I heard that. So we're on the smaller side in the same.
Speaker 10: I would say, you guys are hitting the average. Don't do photo though.
Speaker 3: That's a photo you need to show.
Speaker 10: No, he's like one eighty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh so he's jacked.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, so he's bil Well that's one fifty six. He had to fight with McGregor. That was supposed to be this weekend and it was at one eighty five. So he's he's tipping the scales around one eighty five.
Speaker 3: He canceled it for this. He canceled.
Speaker 10: He called in, he said, can break your toe?
Speaker 3: We want to get to be Yeah, the world figure out. So real story.
Speaker 11: Up until yesterday, I thought we were just coming to watch a beer Olympics.
Speaker 3: I did not know we were participating.
Speaker 7: No, I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't know what fucking text you or my reps initially sent me.
Speaker 1: I said, do you want I said, do you want to go to Nashville and participate in the beraulym.
Speaker 11: I don't think you did, though. I think you said something something something, and then.
Speaker 3: Do the beer Olympics. I'm like, yeah, we're gonna watch cool.
Speaker 1: That sounds fine.
Speaker 3: I remember what I said.
Speaker 11: I'm like, hold on, I'm starting to realize I went back read some shit.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh shit, we're in this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, when's the last time y'all played some beer games?
Speaker 11: I played beer games like casually, like probably like a few times a month.
Speaker 10: What's your what's your number one game?
Speaker 3: Probably flip pet Yeah that's my.
Speaker 1: Way, that's your number one game.
Speaker 10: Last year you said that's your best game before we even did, But then last year happened.
Speaker 3: I still feel good about it. It's just when the lights come on, you know. I shrivel every now and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's always that always and the lights come on.
Speaker 3: I just that's the competition sitting next to us. You you gotta play it to them in at night. But I did have an abysmal uh performance last year at flip Cup.
Speaker 1: You did. You were that guy that's just sitting there and.
Speaker 3: You just keep hearing and you don't you don't think about anything else other than the noise of it hitting the ground and just knowing that everybody's staring at you and you just can't. Don't you want that comeback story? This year. Now they're kind of set up for like a big man. Yeah, I've boys been training.
Speaker 1: You start to think, should I be flipping it twice?
Speaker 10: Should I be going put it up twice?
Speaker 3: Could do that?
Speaker 1: Who won? Last year? Is this? How many? How many years have you done this?
Speaker 10: This is the year?
Speaker 3: Three year?
Speaker 10: Yeah, the third year.
Speaker 3: First one was more the old Lineman for Tennessee. They wanted to do like a beer Olympics, so they just kind of had like an old line beer Day. And then last year was kind of like the first real one where we structured out the tournaments for real. I mean, I guess he did a couple of years ago, but that was more of like a Tennessee Titans thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the last the last two years have been the real ones. Last year was like the when we took it the most serious and the kind of structured. We had like two guys who want to structure the whole thing around, like make sure their schedules add up and then fill in pieces there, and it was great. And then this year February, like literally last week of February, first week of March, we had everybody dialed in and then end of March, dudes just started dropping like flies, left, right and center, including Bert, who is one of our main advocates for getting guys on the game.
Speaker 1: He's back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's taking a PJ. He's got actually a show tomorrow night in Ohio. So he's gonna do the beer games and then take the PJ to do a show tomorrow night.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's gonna be the worst show ever.
Speaker 3: Wait, is it teams? You said yea.
Speaker 1: Might, sorry about this.
Speaker 10: It isn't Columbus though, So it's all good.
Speaker 3: Who's Bird's partner? His wife?
Speaker 10: His wife?
Speaker 3: Oh sick?
Speaker 10: Who's going to die? Yeah, okay, she might pass away? Lovely, she's a little queen.
Speaker 1: Was unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's cool. We met her.
Speaker 10: She's last year, Burt and Shame. They were partners.
Speaker 3: And you just said you can actually played games a few times a month. You're gonna be ready to go.
Speaker 10: Yeah. So the last time we legit they played games was last year.
Speaker 3: Last year.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but there's there's six cup beer pong. I think that's where that's where I could maybe turn on the Jets.
Speaker 3: Why why some about the six cup that's getting you? Or is it just beer pong?
Speaker 1: Beer pong? Okay, yeah, I feel I feel better about beer pong than I do about flip flip cup goes either way from me. You know, I could lock in and just get it first try, or I could be sitting there and doing it thirty times in a row. I don't think of everything, all right.
Speaker 11: You know why I've been playing beer games though, because I got these neighbors, these new neighbors, and like they're young bulls are there in their early twenties, and every now that I'll be up laying our hairs going down over there, and.
Speaker 3: I'll just walk over. I'm the old head neighbor.
Speaker 10: Now, oh, you're picking your over the fence with like a couple of blunts, plenty of turn out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally that part the time to over. Can you guys just turn it down just a little bit. I'm just trying to catch them sleeping. Got a kid back.
Speaker 1: It's fun being in it. It's fun. I have a neighbor too, that's that's a party neighbor. And every now and then he'll come to my house. I'll go to his house and it's just cool. You're like sitting there like I'll, uh, I'll see you guys later. I'm gonna head home. Yeah, he's the neighbor.
Speaker 11: He says, your identity is secure when you're a neighbor. I know these guys on the next door's I gotta.
Speaker 10: Do all you gotta do talk foundation set. No one's questioning you for the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right, and if you're cool, it's like a plus. Like my neighbor came over and people were like, who is that guy? Like my next door neighbor, and they go.
Speaker 10: Yeah, do you have Yeah, people start looking at real estate around there. They pop up the Zillo app.
Speaker 1: Dude, mine do I get here? My next door neighbor was a former professional rollerblader. Go ahead, I'm among the best in the world.
Speaker 10: Are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Like face like Nitro Circus, Like he's doing mega ramps and now he's like a photographer videographer. He's like on tour with bands and stuff.
Speaker 3: And he looks like Dave Grohl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his name is Dave. He's got like he's got long hair. He looks like a rock star.
Speaker 10: Didn't Dave roll just go out to Taylor Swift? He did not more than forty eight hours ago. I wonder if he's still alive for what what do you say? Says something about you don't want to get on the swiftiest bad side.
Speaker 1: And then he proceeded to get on the swiftiest Oh yeah. He literally prefaced getting on the swiftiest bad side with you don't want to get on the swiftiest bad side. Yes, he was like, yeah, you don't want to get on Taylor's bad side. But at least we played live.
Speaker 10: It was wild.
Speaker 1: You want to do this.
Speaker 3: You can get the attention though, because that's swift. The army is insane. Yeah, but there's that the attention you want sometimes.
Speaker 10: Big Cat loves that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but we have a nice little deal. Yes, you guys are partners. You're playing as a team, okay, and if you throw up point a couple of points adducted.
Speaker 1: You'll be word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna throw up in secret camp. How are you camera?
Speaker 10: You see my boys in the back here the assassins be ready, See the one in the green hat, Sherman. He's got you.
Speaker 3: Guys, green hats. Oh shit, the.
Speaker 1: Machineries.
Speaker 3: We interrupt this episode to bring you a fourth of July staple. The Omaha steak No Fourth of July tradition is tastier than a backyard cookout. Cecue the fireworks, because right now you can say fifty percent off site wide. During the Omaha Steaks Fourth of July sale, a mast Steaks is firing up the flavor with fifty percent off incredible extra age steaks, juicy pure ground burgers, jumbo Deli style franks, and so much more. With al most steaks, the possibilities are endless, endless flavor, endless variety, and endless value with premium proteins that will have you celebrating, uh the stars and grill stripes forever. Just head over to Omaha Steaks dot com and shop for all the fabulous flavor that's guaranteed to make your Fourth of July spectacular. My mouth is watering while reading this, but hurry, this offer will not last long.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: Save fifty percent off site wide and fire up the perfect backyard cookout with tender steaks, juicy burgers, Deli style franks, and more. Family favorite Shop today at omoh stakes dot com and score an extra thirty dollars off when you use promo code bus at checkout. Plus, every purchase is backed by their unconditional money back guarantee, so you get fifty percent off. Then you use code bus you'll get another thirty dollars off shop today. Omaha, Steaks dot com should be diving about the movie. Yeah, let's talk the real bros of Semi Valley.
Speaker 1: Yep it up.
Speaker 3: How How long did it take you to write the script? It was like six months with it. No, Yeah, I think we did. I was listening we actually started did. I was listen to Jimmy and Jimmy were saying something like seven years.
Speaker 1: Was that.
Speaker 3: I was listening to a seminary of you what you were doing? And the movie. I thought it was this one. Yeah, you spent about seven years on it, no question you knew the answer to No.
Speaker 1: No, that was just a spike as far it was a different movie this show we started. We started the show in twenty eighteen, but the movie, the movie took us. I think once we started writing, and it took us like I think like four four or five months. But that was also spread out, like we weren't even linking up like every day. Yeah, and then I went to Atlanta. We were meeting up on Zoom.
Speaker 3: We were trying to continue the show.
Speaker 11: First for a while, we had like for like a while like mapped out what the show looked like if like three more seasons or two, if we could, you know, if that was it all we could.
Speaker 3: Get, and this whole like narrative mapped out. We were pitching it, pitching it.
Speaker 11: We didn't really get any big bites, and we got the opportunity to make it a movie. We sat down kind of reconfigured it for a while, and then once we actually like all right, this is the bones of the story. Then it was I think four to six months actually just like scripted out. But there was a lot of time before that of like shape in the world kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like how do we take this from a ship? Cause it was such a show, you know, like there were so many moments that were like you can just let moments in the show run on for like so long as long as the full episode ends up being part of the story. You can spend time doing little random stupid pantss. We're like, you don't really have that with a movie. So a lot of it was figuring out, like how do we turn this into a movie? And for a while we were trying to write it. We like, we're trying to change it to We're trying to write it as like three acts like how movies are. And then after a minute, I was like, why don't we just do this as like why don't we write like six mini episodes? We basically we knew what we wanted to do. We knew like what the last season was going to be that we wanted to do, and it was a high school reunion, cause, like, to show about these bros that peaked in high school, you got to do their high school reunion eventually. Yeah, so that was like what we landed on. And then yeah, so it was it took a while to kind of crack the code of how do we turn this into a show or a movie rather?
Speaker 10: But how did you go from like two seasons, three seasons, no one's really boding on it to having the opportunity to do a movie?
Speaker 3: Well, people were buy it.
Speaker 11: I mean like you're saying, like, after the show had been out for a minute, we're.
Speaker 10: Trying you said you were trying to you were talking about like winds the shit.
Speaker 3: Right season seasons right.
Speaker 11: So the three was out, It came out did really well on Facebook, but Facebook didn't want to do a four season.
Speaker 3: We were kind of like, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Facebook also dissolved like they were no longer a platform.
Speaker 10: Definitely the demographic you're probably not looking for. Like my grandparents really utilized Facebook.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, they were just after a while, like why are we going to be spending money on content? Like just keep being Facebook and make billions of dollars and stop sprowing money on like shows, So they like dissolved their platform.
Speaker 11: Right, We were like, cool, let's try to get somewhere else, Like we feel like the fan base is like up and invigorated, like we still have stories when to tell, but we just couldn't. Nobody really wanted it, Like at the time, we were trying to pitch it as the continuation of the series, so that that took a while. It'sgo a year probably of us trying to.
Speaker 1: Get it, yeah, sold unsuccessfully.
Speaker 3: Were you guys ever thinking like let's just use YouTube? Yeah about everything? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's just not You're never gonna make your You'd have to get an investor to put the money up, and like I couldn't sit down with an investor and look him in the eye and say you're gonna make you guarantee. I wouldn't be able to do it, you know, Like there's no way you're making your money back from YouTube, especially on a movie. You know, you're like or I mean, if you do a show, it's like shows are expensive, you know, and you're not You're not making You're not making that amount of money back on YouTube unless you're getting like a billion US an episode or something.
Speaker 11: Right, Yeah, and a movie sounds like a bigger like investment, and it is a different kind of investment. But it's half the time of like the season three we put out, So it's half the storylines, it's half of all the ships, half of you know, what it took to produce the last season. So it was a bigger investment, I guess, like stakes wise, but.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, it was like harder to choose, you know. It's like we have to be more selective about like what we're putting in it.
Speaker 11: And there were some funny ship that couldn't go in there. We were like, oh, this would like ah, but wait, we don't got time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we like wanted one of the characters was like like like we had this whole storyline about like the truck nuts like getting too big, and then they started like breaking off and like causing accidents and see me. So then the people were protests mayors like trying to shut down truck nuts and see me. So then Wade, what's gonna run from mayor to like change? We can't fit this into a movie. Yeah, if we had a show, we could do, like you know, that could be a little storyline going on in the show, But we don't have this kind of time with a movie.
Speaker 10: When uh, you got you're going through a year of like trying to figure it all out for people that are listening, that want to write, want to act, all those things. How did Why didn't you guys just like say, hey, listen, we'll just go move on to something else, Like what made you guys keep moving?
Speaker 3: I think we believed in it? Well, I know we believed in it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well it's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we believed in it. We knew it was good. And also like the fans were they people loved the show, and we had we knew what we wanted to do, and it was just so hard to wrap our heads around like never mind, you know it just like would feel it's just I just need that, like we needed that, like at least like having that like ending, even if we don't end up ending it like this having that ending is just like creatively you need it. But during that year, I think the thing, like the biggest takeaway for me with this is just like people really don't network studios. They really don't believe in something unless you just do it. And that's the story of this show. Like we just made it on YouTube, you know, self financed it, did a little mini season, and then Facebook saw it and they're like, oh, yeah, that will take it. And then we did like they didn't want to do a full thirty minute thing, so we did fIF like twelve to fifteen minute episodes and they saw that and they're like, oh, you can handle this, Oh you can handle this, Okay, twenty minute episodes and then still like trying to pitch it to you know, the major studios like Netflix, Amazon and stuff. It was like everyone was super impressed by it and they like seemed to love it in the room. Look still buy it, but then they just there was no follow through. Yeah, and I still honestly don't really understand why.
Speaker 11: Yeah, every pitch I go into it would we would come into every pitch and they'd be like, yo, we just want to stop by saying we fucking love the show. We're big fans of people are quoting it. I'm like, oh, that's a first to come into pitch their quoting She you've already done there, Like yeah, but it's not for us?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, what does it even mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: How do you justify that somebody didn't believe in it enough? But on the front end, they were talking about how much they loved it, So I don't know what.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, I honestly don't know what because it was like, it's cheap to make. You have built in fan base that has already proved. They came from YouTube to Facebook.
Speaker 3: We do the marketing for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do all the marketing for you, all the characters of social media accounts, like it's a fucking universe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You would almost think that your resume of all of that will sell it enough to be, hey, you guys can believe that we're gonna put this thing together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I truly still don't really end it. Like most pictures that go into I'm like, no guarantees, but this was like it just felt like such a such a layup.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was just it felt unnecessarily complicated to eventually make this movie. And but it is cool to like start it off as a mini series, make a bigger show, make a bigger show, and now do a movie. Yeah, it's kind of like a cool, very like modern indie filmmaking arc.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's got an insane fault. When you guys did those that first little mini series, did you expect it to take off the way it did or was it just like, hey, this seems like a fun little deal.
Speaker 11: You always want things to do well, like, you know, certain things canna be big, But I never expected to be what it is now, Like you never know which one's gonna hit hit the way I feel like this has.
Speaker 1: I'm like the guy. I'm never the guy that's like I never saw this coming, you know, like I am not that guy. I feel like there's that's it's cool to be that guy. But for this, I genuinely like I did not see this. I didn't see this coming. I we just were like the concept of the show came from like we were doing a video every week on YouTube and it was like, hey, this is unsustainable to wake up on Tuesday morning and say what's coming next week and scramble every six days let's right shoot, you know, edit. So it was like we started going, all right, let's do bigger shoots, like let's let's knock out like a couple things in one shoot. And this is how this was birth. It was like, all right, we wanted to make fun of reality shows, so we did this, and we weren't. Really I was. I didn't. I didn't think we were going to do more. I thought, no, you're just going to do that and like and then Studio seventy one, who's the production company now, was like they were like the multi channel network that wrapped the YouTube channel. They were like, hey, do you mind if we try to sell this to Facebook? And I was just kind of like no, like I don't you know, we're not doing anything. It's just kind of there. And they're like, yeah, they want to do it, and we were like, oh, okay it and then they're like, actually gave us like a budget to like make a real show.
Speaker 3: And they just give you like a production budget, be like, hey, this is what we want to invest in you guys. Is call it five hundred thousand dollars, Like we want to give that toward you guys hiring out who you need to hire out to execute this.
Speaker 1: On your own. Yeah, it was like it was gonna be like uh it was. They were saying, like, we're gonna give you like eighty in episode or something, and we're like, yeah, that's that's incredible, which is like for a show like the show, Yeah, two to three million dollars. And then they're like, hey, we're gonna give you like four hundred episode. We were like, oh, okay, that's like a real like that's still in the grand scheme of things, like a very low budget show, but it's like a real all of a sudden world set. We have trailers, it's like a whole funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're going from making you weekly YouTube videos as fucking around and I saw a budget to funny season. Seeing season one to season two. It just the production value but all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just like went so and like also we started writing it and like we wrote the first one, the whole concept is like nothing happens right, but like you add dramatic music and zooms and sound effects and makes everything seem like a big deal. And then season two, like we're halfway through the writing process and we're like, I remember we kind of looked at each other we're like, is this really good?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a couple of times we were writing it too good.
Speaker 3: We take a step back.
Speaker 1: I think it's just pretty good.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we were right, and we were watching too much Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: Or some.
Speaker 3: Crazy ship.
Speaker 1: We were watching Game of Thrones, and we're like, so we had, uh just trying. We're just trying to weave all these character arcs together. And honestly, I think that it can help. I think watching for really did an influence, and you can see that in the show. You know, I think anyone takes a look at Real Bros. And they say, right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, inspired by Game of Thrones. It's like when what is it? Like is it George R. Martin His like notes leak on how he puts stories together and builds up stories like, hey, fellas, George is dropped one. Like, let's figure out how to put uh, real real bros to Semi Valley into this and mesh all the story arcs together. That's about the end of the story.
Speaker 1: I mean we used we used like a graph, you know, we'd go like episode episode one, two, three, four through ten, and then the characters on this side there's like xashes and a Y axis and it would be like, you know, Exander, Bryce, Wade, Duncan all the way and then episodes and then you'd kind of be like, all the funny things that you have just kind of start throwing them up there, all the things that you want to happen, all the big moments, and then you kind of start to look at it and like maybe that goes there, that goes there, it goes there.
Speaker 11: And then you someone could have an idea that just is so funny it demolishes all that. You're like, fuck, that's so good. Yeah, we have to do that the race half of that shit. Put this in those That's a good thing problem to have.
Speaker 3: Though. Season three we took it.
Speaker 11: Up a notch though with the steaks. Season two was stakes went up. Season three we had some steaks that Facebook came back with notes and they were like.
Speaker 3: We don't know about this. Yeah, really, you guys.
Speaker 10: Are getting kind of crazy, but we loved it.
Speaker 1: We pitched this ending that was like, I mean, I can say we're never gonna do it now, but we had this whole ending where like one of the characters in season three is like you find out that she's producer on the show and she was put in the show to stir up drama because they want to get more.
Speaker 3: Views, which was already crazy.
Speaker 1: She works for Facebook in the show, but you don't find that out until like the last episode, and it's very like kind of thrown away. But we were like, yeah, that and then they find out she's been cloning them and to clone them, kill the real bros and just have the clones do the show forever. And they were like and.
Speaker 11: We pictured them in person and they're like.
Speaker 1: They're like the clone. I don't know about the clones. Like the producer's cool, but I don't know about the clones. And we were like, perfect, cool.
Speaker 3: We'll take Yeah, yeah, that's something I'll talked about. Before you walked in.
Speaker 1: I think we were actually down.
Speaker 11: We were, Yeah, we were let's go as crazy as we can.
Speaker 10: We would have had you guys know, hey, we know the clones idea is a little crazy, but we're gonna go in there knowing that they're gonna can I take the clone bait?
Speaker 11: If they would have said yes, we've been like cool, we're doing clones, Yes, and we went come up with something else crazier.
Speaker 3: I know how to shut down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that doesn't mean that if they had said yes, we would have actually followed through. There's a good chance that we would start writing and be like, this is a little bit tough.
Speaker 3: It's game of throne. Was fucking getting to us now this entire time that you guys are like writing and going season after season in conversations with Facebook, You're getting in the world where you're pitching the show and everything else. Like, are you guys just just developing you over your Do you have people that are kind of helping you, like counseling you on how to run these shows professionally? Are you guys just the boys are just messing the whole time, and was like, hey, this is where we got to get to this next season.
Speaker 1: The whole I mean the whole thing season one, two, three, and movie was just me and this guy in the writing room just bang their heads against the wall. Yeah, which was cool. I mean, I like it like that. I don't I think that, you know, you start to open it up to a bigger room, it starts to lose some of the some of the voice a little bit, and it's just that's a specific voice with that show. It's like you can't really even like the social media accounts can't really delegate on those things.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we also get shit done fast, which I think is like a bigger asset than even like studios or networks were like let on, but like we get done pretty fast when.
Speaker 10: You guys are in the writing process together, do you guys ever like want one like when if you wanted to go this direction, the other one too, the other? How do you guys figure out those issues?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it never happens on like a huge scale. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you just kind of like put it to the side for a second. Like if there's like if you kind of hit a wall where you're like, oh, we're disagreeing on this, it's like, all right, let's work on something else. And then I think that kind of feel yourself.
Speaker 11: You can't's not worth sucking up the vibe, the flow. So you've read at a festival with some homies, they want to go see one DJ, you want to go see somebody else. You don't want to fuck the squad up, But I'm gonna come with you right now because you know, keep the vibe intact. Later in a reassessed going over here to the new lab, getting really sticky.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen, get ready because this month, sport Clips Haircuts is taking their MVP haircut experience to the ultimate level throughout the month of July. You get to relax twice and pay once because the Ultimate MVP is the same price as the standard MVP. Also, just in time to beat the heat, the refreshing chilled towel is back. That means you get double the hot or chilled tel action, double the suzzy satisfaction of a massaging shampoo and conditioning treatment. And they could if they could find a way to double the sports on their screens, they would double that as well. When it comes to your hair, go to the specialists who were trained in men's hair grooming sport Clips. It is a game changer and this is valid at participating locations and this offer ends on July thirty first, twenty twenty four. Sport Clips back to the episodes, how did how did your guys as friendship start college?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were in the same fraternity in college.
Speaker 3: Wow, a couple of bear cats, same pledge class.
Speaker 1: Wildcats. Excuse me, we're at a U of A. We're in the same pledge class. Christian was actually the president of the pledge class.
Speaker 3: Okay, and yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Just kind of realized we had similar similar aspirations and started making YouTube videos together.
Speaker 10: Where'd y'll grow up?
Speaker 11: I was born in Chicago, but then I moved to LA when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: Grew up in LA, and then.
Speaker 1: I lived in I grew up in LA.
Speaker 10: So what took y'all to Tucson?
Speaker 1: For me? It was like I wanted to. I didn't want to be in California. I was like, I want to, Like I'm eighteen, I want to be somewhere else, and Arizona was not that far, you know. And it was also I was between I wanted like a full college experience, and it was between Oregon and u of A. And I went on a visit to both schools. I found out it rained three hundred days a year in Oregon, and I said, I'm going with you a yeah, no question. And I saw the videos of the star Path pool party. It's just these videos you can see on YouTube of like those pool parties, and I was just like, that's what I need to do. It was like foam and it's like these ridiculous videos like girls making out in the career that's real.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they're not doing that when it's run three hundred days out the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not doing that.
Speaker 11: No, that's crazy, Star Pass, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: What years I need to be there?
Speaker 10: Twenty thirteen?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah we were. We were there that morning. Bros.
Speaker 10: You didn't never cross your mind?
Speaker 3: No? Why not?
Speaker 1: Uh did when you go to s U.
Speaker 3: No, I grew up in Arizona, though it does seem like as she's more the tempet old town thing.
Speaker 11: I don't know about you, but now, like I always heard weird things about suchol but it.
Speaker 3: Was like a ratchet like connotation.
Speaker 10: It's kind of hard to say that when you were in Tucsons.
Speaker 11: But like two songs like ratchet, but like songs wearing glasses and a card again you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: Called dirt bags. It's like dirt on the floor.
Speaker 1: It is pretty funny. They're opening one in a tempeam, I believe.
Speaker 10: Or to your point, Yeah, that's to your point.
Speaker 1: But yeah, No, A s U definitely a better city, but Arizona definitely a better school and overall vibe. Also, a SU is just so big, so spread out. I wanted, like the college. I wanted it to feel just college as fun. That's why they're just like you're going to a city. There's one hundred thousand kids.
Speaker 10: It's a great point.
Speaker 11: It's a commuter type vibe. But you have a it's a college town, like two Sons a college town. Like all the fucking diners have like wildcat stuff in the window. Like it feels like the kids are going to school, like they're not even gonna go there, but they're wearing wildcat stuff. Like it's kind of cool. Like the whole town revolves around you, of a.
Speaker 1: But I'm not. I'm not standing behind Tucson. You know. It sounds like I don't want to make that clear. I'm not a big Tucson guy.
Speaker 11: Son's got some cool things, but like the police are not cool. Yeah, yeah, the law is not cool. Of course, the law it right out there. Man against the law in general, just exstances.
Speaker 3: He would be fired up here and I'm talking about two Yeah.
Speaker 10: Mark he has no Mark weishek He's a lead singer from Midland. He grew up in the Tucson area. Walked on at you of a love forty Yeah, he's old who they.
Speaker 1: Are still there, still going.
Speaker 10: Strong, still going strong. He's like in a small little town outside of Tucson, tries to tell me the most beautiful part of Arizona all the foothills. I don't know, got some.
Speaker 3: Beauty to it. I didn't.
Speaker 11: I didn't respect it until like my second year. I was like, hold up, this ship's kind of nice.
Speaker 10: If you think about Arizona. You got desert landscape, which you only in a couple of states. But you also get four seasons in Flagstaff. You got Sedona that has the red rocks beautiful, so donah's beautiful. Have you been a Sedona longer than seventy two hours?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 3: I need to have you really?
Speaker 10: Do you enjoy it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, I was like camping, Yeah, okay, I was in the woods.
Speaker 10: Anytime I've been in Sedona. After about forty eight hours, I get a little bored. Yeah, beauty only lasts with me for so long, and I'm like, what's what's next?
Speaker 11: And the spiritual girl you took there is like doing too much, you know, talking to guy a lot.
Speaker 10: Going on the vortex.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got you're fully charged up.
Speaker 10: You're like, yeah, leaving your phone on the charger for too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's charged up. You know, I got I got. I've been on the vortext barefoot for forty eight hours now, which I'm sure you were doing, no question, you know, I'm sure you just, you know, barefooted. That vortex was.
Speaker 3: Grounding the entire time.
Speaker 10: My pH balance was perfect. I was ready to roll.
Speaker 3: There you go. That a whole lot of experience in Arizona for me.
Speaker 1: Where are you from?
Speaker 3: Missouri? Brutal? Bertle state? Why over state? Why is it brutal?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I grew at Walmart. We do growing up. We had the third biggest Walmart in the state, and we took a lot of pride in that. Yeah, you guys wrapped and that was that was all. That was, honestly something we argued about, like at you know, North County High School. Grew up in bond Terre, small, like an hour outside of Saint Louis not a lot going on out there. My boy Brad, he he still lives there. Yeah, we got dairy Queen Hardy's and other than that, it just goes downhill. But shout out Bonte. I do love where I came from.
Speaker 1: You really saved that.
Speaker 3: Uh, but yeah, we got a lake of the Ozarks. You ever been a lake of the Ozarks.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard of it.
Speaker 3: I've heard of it. Yeah, all right, all right, that's a spot. We've got Saint Louis Cardinals baseball. Other than that, it's about it. So it's like rival about it. We don't have all the Sedona Cave Creek, Yeah, Cave Creek.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Phoenix, we don't got all that old town.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Waste management, yeah, oh, waste management. That's Arizona might be one. It's probably the best state in the Union.
Speaker 3: Well, hold on, I think I think Arizona's up there. I think Arizona as far as all there. In the summer a lot in Phoenix, it's hot as fuck.
Speaker 10: Yeah, too hot though, but it makes you But in the winter time when all your friends are frigid cold, you really except and you're like boys, that's seventy degrees right now and it hasn't rained in months. It's a beautiful time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's got too many run ins with the law in Arizona. Yeah, yeah, for little things, you know. They I go to jail on an elf costume. They think I'm a drug dealer. They raid our house because they think we're drug dealers. I still can't get global entry. I had to represent myself in court. I object I win. Just like a lot of things happened down there with the law.
Speaker 3: What was the worst thing. What was the worst encounter you had with the law.
Speaker 1: The worst encounter was they actually thought that we were drug dealers, just because like in college, it was a company that I discovered, Like if I tweeted out my referral link, I'd get a bunch of credits. So I would just blast out my referral link and get all these free credits, and I just order clothes from my friends. We had all these boxes showing up, all these packages, and they assumed that we were drug dealers. And so one night they just at our house like twelve cops, guns drawn, kicking down doors. They smashed my face in the ground. I'm bleeding. It's actually not that funny of a story. And then they took me to They take me out of the house, breathalyze me. I blow like a point one one. They take me to jail. They don't want me to go inside and get my phone. So I get out of jail at like eight am, and I'm walking and I'm just like walking around the parking lot, like, uh, can I borrow your phone to like some lady in the parking lot. She's like noue, Like I get it. You know, I wouldn't give me a phone either. I'm wearing jail cloak, you know, and uh so I was just payd I just started walking. I walked nine miles to get back to my dorm and like this is junior year. I'd been making videos for a while, so like people start recognizing me as I'm like trudging back to campus like pisted on Jimmy. You're like Jimmy walk ashamed, dude, I'm like, shut the fuck up, like walking walk inside, walked nine miles like my friends, Like in my bed, I'm like, get out of here. They had tried to pick me up. Yeah, a lot a lot of Yeah, I'm not a big Arizona guy.
Speaker 10: You know it sounds like you shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Did they ever apologize, say, hey, my bad, we didn't find drugs at all.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, bro.
Speaker 11: These were like villains they had it out for.
Speaker 10: Maybe Arizona is not a great.
Speaker 1: Place, dude. There was some that was just one of them too. I'm not going to go on about all my experiences out there, but.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 11: I was at that party where he got that happened, but like they kind of came in towards the end when it was like dying down, and I remember I went home to like go roll some James and I'll be right back. We live walking just from each other. I go home for like thirty minutes, roll up, I walk back in different situation. Everyone's cleared out, your blood's on the grounds. Were like five people in the house. Everyone's like, what the fuck is happening? Thirty minutes, Bro, Jimmy's gone.
Speaker 3: That was over twenty minutes. What happened? Yeah, that was a It was like saving Private Ryan. It was just different.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you try to go pick him up with the police department.
Speaker 11: My friends, No, we didn't know like I was, because I've also had friends like they take and they bring like they come back.
Speaker 1: Like my roommates tried to get me, but they were they didn't let me out, so they went and tried to get me like four, and then they were like, he's not out yet, he'll be out at eight, And then they went home and he'll be out at nine. They let me out like an hour early. I didn't have a phone, so I didn't think anyone came for I didn't know they came for me. I was just yeah, get out of jails. Walking around. It was really funny too, trying to like borrow someone's phone and I'm like, I'm sketchy.
Speaker 3: Thing you could do?
Speaker 1: Can borrow your phone? Like I just walked out of jail. They're like, no, you.
Speaker 10: Got to get at least a block away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know the way this looks, but can I please just borrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That is tough.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, I should have gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this could have all been solved if I just went to issue.
Speaker 10: Butterfly, Like, man, yeah, what a phenomenal film.
Speaker 3: What else we got on the time. I was thinking to myself, like I knew that part was coming to it now, I'm like, I wonder how long we can just sit in silence together? You wanted some segments? I would love to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't end it there.
Speaker 3: Yeah around, Hey, guys, we're.
Speaker 1: Just sitting here and sounds for five minutes. All right, Well thanks for coming by, guys.
Speaker 10: Before we do segments. You just had a lot of cameos on the show. Who was by far your favorite and why was it? Chad Troger.
Speaker 1: Chats is man, dude, Chad, you just let Chad go, like you just let him and JT just just roll on him for like ten minutes and just so much gold comes out of their mouth. They say things and you're like, how did you just think of that?
Speaker 11: For guys who are so fucking chill too, they're so like just here, soft spoken, all right, cool, sounds good, your action there in it, and he just yeah, just roll forever and just gold comes out. I'm like, damn, these dudes are just they just got it.
Speaker 1: They kind of have that thing that THEO Vaughn has where it's like he just says things that you're like, whoa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listening to want Sometimes THEO House stuff just rolls out of his mouth.
Speaker 1: He says things that you're like, how did you just think of that? That was?
Speaker 10: It makes perfect sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're like that was brilliant.
Speaker 3: Right right, I'm thinking about the time of tight End you and he talks about all the grounds moving. What was he saying?
Speaker 10: He was backing up from us? Well, while you back up, is I am backing up the grounds moving?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Making He's like, you get them out of Taylor's knee dental work done from Taylor's knee tailor torn his a c L. But he's like putting all these things together just on the spot, and you just kind of standing there like, fuck, you don't want to battle with this guy.
Speaker 10: No you can't. Yeah, you can't get an emotional battle with him.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 10: Chat and JT though. Yeah, going to what like city council meetings? Yeah, is that how they like kind of just started.
Speaker 3: Doing their things, went up council Dude.
Speaker 10: That ship is so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And they did a great job on Netflix too there. Their podcast is pretty good as well.
Speaker 11: We had a cameo on the movie. We're probably think about the same person that was just but top tier. I mean there was a few top tier once in the movie, but there was one that was like special to like the kid and.
Speaker 3: I feel, oh yeah, you love to say I think we can say now right, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Tony Hawk, the Hawk. We got Tony Hawk and we got Sean White in the same movie and it's just, you know, the twelve year old and me. It's just pretty pretty pumped person. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bro, he's he's so cool, he's so chill, and I fucked up.
Speaker 11: I saw somebody on Twitter the other day and be like I ran to Tony Hawk, I had him sign my two thousand and two Blue n sixty four cartridge.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck didn't I think of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when he left, it was like we didn't get him to sign any Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's one of the boys for real. He just kicks it.
Speaker 11: He's over there on his phone in between takes like yo, you guys in his food's gone wild ship Like yo, you just just like us regular.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that is so awesome, man, he is one of the goats. Yeah, some of you just say the game. Him talking about the game and how much money's made off the thing changed everything. Yeah, you see his documentary, Yeah it was dope, dude. It is unfucking real how he changed this game.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that in the documentary.
Speaker 3: Dude, about the video game really changes, Yes, which is crazy.
Speaker 10: That's what the video games that's been like ten years old. And he's just going in and skating these bulls with these guys that are like twenty thirty years old, and he's just roasting them, killing them all, goes through everything. Then he gets like goes from street, goes into like the vert does the nine hundred obviously puts them on the map, but then Tony Hawk comes out first one is whatever, and the next one they're like, hey, that went so well, and it has handhim a check for four million dollars. I was like, this is like essentially your signing buns for the next game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's four of those things.
Speaker 10: Yep, it's just crazy, man.
Speaker 3: How does that ask go out to him?
Speaker 1: I wrote him a letter?
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, JP just asked. I don't know if a microphone called JP justas hous An ask like that go out to Tony Hawk. Oh yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wrote a letter like because you know, like you have to write like uh, like happens, I want to move right like a director letter, like saying like, hey, this is why we really want you in the movie. So I really just I hit him with the you know, like I grew up in Venice skating my whole life.
Speaker 3: So that how long how long did you spend right in the craft?
Speaker 1: You know, I spend Yeah, I didn't have too much time. We were in the middle of shooting, but like it was, I spent some time on it and and uh and it also was like a cameo that we really like we talked about like dream scenario cameo.
Speaker 11: We'd even like kind of started like to lower expectations like that'd be sick, but like now let's not get too suck.
Speaker 1: It'd be crazy to get him for this. Well, I started off like, hey, this is gonna sound like a really bizarre ask. Blah blah blah, explained the role, and it's just like, you know, this would be insane, And even like if it's a no, it's been awesome even just getting in contact with you, because I'm just like, you know, I grew up. I mean, I grew up in Venice. I grew up skating my whole life like he was. When they were like, yeah, I'll do it, I was just like, you know what.
Speaker 3: That news like, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: It's happening.
Speaker 11: Who delivered that new cl I think Jason right, our producer, Jason Corstad. Yeah, maybe he just like said like Tony's in or something. We're like what looked around, like what was this happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can get him for one day. We're like, all right, we'll change the whole schedule. Yeah, whatever we gotta do.
Speaker 3: Was there any asset went out where what they were turned down?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, a bunch yeah everyone, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. A few of the heartbreaks and you get Tony Hawk.
Speaker 10: It's like what else? Everything else is Gravey.
Speaker 11: I don't think anything that was anything else was like a heartbreak. Creatively, there was some people we like thought.
Speaker 3: We had gotten that.
Speaker 11: We were like, oh, fuck, yeah, this is this person and we can kind of morph a bit of the story around them now, or at least like the way like we broke these lines, but then it ended up panning out. We're like, ah, that hurts when you're like your idea attached to somebody. But then people ended up getting to play those roles. Fucking came in and bought out, so it's perfect.
Speaker 3: He said, there were.
Speaker 10: Two guys in this movie that you were like, these guys are fucking awesome. Tony Hawk was one.
Speaker 11: Who was the other the other one. There's a few, but the other one I'm thinking of the vet who comes in.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say because it's kind of a reveal. Right towards the end, I'm thinking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, but he's the press release all right.
Speaker 12: Well then Rob Wriggle, Oh that'll be so funny that dude, Oh my god, bro talk about just watching a legend work and just being like speechless, just came into this fucking thing.
Speaker 3: Was perfect. Was everything you'd want from Rob Wriggling More. Yeah, a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I worked with them on twenty Jump Street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see you, Brad. He was cool.
Speaker 11: We're forgetting Tyler Posey was great. Came into this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Everyone who ended up being on.
Speaker 11: The cast had a good ass attitude. They wrote down and can play. They put their own flavor on it. It's it's sick, it's really dope.
Speaker 10: We're obviously not gonna say names, but was there anybody that you're like, we got to get this guy looking out of here.
Speaker 11: This dude is just not We did have a dog we had to deal with on set.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he wasn't that bad. He was cool. The dog was Joe.
Speaker 11: I don't know, even if there was somebody bad, I probably wouldn't.
Speaker 10: Say that's good. Hey, that's political.
Speaker 1: In a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of years Land and you're feeling, Yeah, there was no onset beef.
Speaker 11: Thank I don't think our set like you hear from other people too, It's like a big like family.
Speaker 3: It's like summer camp. Everyone's like having a good time.
Speaker 11: Everyone's vibe with each other like kicking it. Like, so I don't think you want to be an asshole because everyone else is just having a great time.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know these segments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would love to.
Speaker 10: Let's hit Twisted Question. So this is obviously going to be sponsored by Twisted Tea.
Speaker 3: You'll have to repeat question a mic back there, are you okay?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 10: Is this? This is called the Twisted Question. It's sponsored by Twisted Tea. Twisted Tea is refreshing hard ice team made with real brew tea and five percent alcohol, full flavor and very fresh and Twister Tea goes down smooth. There's no carbonation, which makes it easy to drink.
Speaker 3: All day long.
Speaker 10: Twist Tea feels fun and celebrates extreme fandom on game day. It's a perfect alcohol slash beverage for a game day, whether tail getting in the parking lot, watching at a bar, or watching with friends at home. Twist t is there to turn up your game day, to keep it twisted with grab a refreshing Twist Tea today.
Speaker 3: Mitch, bear with us.
Speaker 10: These are these can be up and down.
Speaker 3: These more down than us. That is a good one.
Speaker 10: If you came across a person who's never listened to music, what is the first first song? You would show them that is a fucking good one. But who did that come from? Who patrick that is?
Speaker 1: We've had a lot of turmoil, y'all?
Speaker 10: Right, hey has a solid one, though, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, that's a tough one.
Speaker 11: But you want them, like the goal is to get them to like it so they keep listening to music, right Like, you want to show them something that's like dope.
Speaker 10: You gotta show them the greatest band of all time?
Speaker 3: Who's that Blake?
Speaker 10: What two?
Speaker 3: Which song?
Speaker 1: Though? Say?
Speaker 10: They have so many good ones. You can really just put a rolodex of take off your pants and jacket the self titled album? What self titled album? Get a little bit of confidence? After one good question, we all start throwing shots. I would probably just to get somebody into it. I probably throw a single at them, but not like a first date. I'd probably do like rock show.
Speaker 3: You gotta think, though, Man, if someone's never heard music before.
Speaker 10: Give them the best.
Speaker 7: They're sheltered.
Speaker 11: They don't have that angst, don't got that teenage angst to them that a two brings out.
Speaker 10: I know, but that might bring it.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, you know.
Speaker 11: I think that might be too much for him. So I think I'm bringing some like Stevie wonder you hear so you wondered a wedding. He's got some like wedding. Some of you play at a wedding that everybody dances to. It might sound kind of soft, but like something just gets everybody groove. And I think Stevie wanted as that to people. I think other kind of bands that to people.
Speaker 1: I might play them. Yeah, yeah, that's low I think, yeah, turned into a freak. Well, I was thinking about this the other day. Yeah, it's funny to say. I think in like fifty years, yeah, we'll go that will be the number one song of all time really every wedday.
Speaker 3: Wait, as far as like what's what what's the criteria?
Speaker 1: Listen it is it is.
Speaker 11: Like sholl right, like I sung like that like that.
Speaker 10: Everybody going this is someone who stayed the nights.
Speaker 3: Do you want something slower? Well, maybe I want to turn them into a villain.
Speaker 11: If I have like a fresh mold of clay and then you're playing some tupac, some m you're creating some losssroots villain you put.
Speaker 10: Lose yourself on you show a white guy that's never listened to a song his entire life.
Speaker 1: You lose yourself, unstoppable.
Speaker 10: Damage in this world.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, I would ask the follo up a question, what is the race? Siman, Okay, don't have an answer for that.
Speaker 10: That's a tough one. What would you do with the show?
Speaker 3: Ah, that's a good one you could do.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: The one I chose for karaoke, John Denver Country.
Speaker 10: Road that's a that's another white guy and them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like a slow enough to where if you're driving sham music better. Yeah. Yeah, Like, hey check this out and you're kind of like singing a long country road. You're kind of vibing with him. You can catch on to that one quick. But I feel like then you just hit him with Pete Pablo freakaly and you're just starting to them.
Speaker 10: O my god, mind's in a blender.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Let's take some question with your cram to the head boys.
Speaker 10: Yeah, good question, Mitch.
Speaker 3: That was it. Did your party? You did your part?
Speaker 10: No question?
Speaker 3: Do we have a tear talk. We're going to rank the following, the pregame, the kickback, the after party, and the late.
Speaker 11: Night, and for all these we're thinking like at their optimal potential.
Speaker 3: Yeah, best right, all right, Damn.
Speaker 10: I feel like the party takes it there if it's optimal potential, which one party?
Speaker 11: Oh the party was even on there? Yeah, I think after party might.
Speaker 10: Be let's start, let's start at the lowest fourth place.
Speaker 3: Due my pregame, I feel like, Okay.
Speaker 1: This is going to be a controversial answer.
Speaker 10: We all got to have our own answers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I know minor two.
Speaker 1: My number four is is my number four is kickback. That's actually.
Speaker 10: My fors late night. Really, why I think that if you're putting an.
Speaker 3: Afro, Damn, it's hurt.
Speaker 10: If you're doing all these things. Obviously kickback and pre game are probably not going to be in the same area. But if you do one of those and then you're going to go to a party, and then there's gonna be an after party. By that time, you're so hammered drunk, you're not remembering a whole lot of what's going on. You're probably blacked out. We're making mistakes at that point, you're sweaty, you're tired. It's just it's just not as good as you think it really is.
Speaker 1: It's just time to put on some deep house and ride it out and lose yourself.
Speaker 10: That's what you gotta do. It's time to pack it in.
Speaker 11: See but you of a like late night sometimes like that was the party and they didn't like it wasn't even an after.
Speaker 3: Part of that shit, just like was the first thing you did. And it started at fucking eleven pm. It started at like midnight, and I was like, all right, this is the party, but.
Speaker 10: That would just be the part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that was just what we named them. Really, we're doing a late night that what we call parties. Kind Yeah, I'm going number four kickback, number pre game, yeah, number two late night and number one after party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after parties about that.
Speaker 11: But anything is possible to after party, anything that happened.
Speaker 3: You can turn your turn up.
Speaker 11: You take an ellen, a pregame. You can still catch a w in the late at the after party.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, you know.
Speaker 11: Late night though, the late night, late night draws that line where it's like I don't know.
Speaker 3: What scheduled text. Oh wow, it's a wrap. You got the schedule that you will I for.
Speaker 10: Sitting still hit her with it anyway.
Speaker 1: But the schedule. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's so many pros and cons for both. I'm starting to I'm starting to shuffle around even more because me, I don't know if after party is like that might be three or four for me? M hmm, what's your number one?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Is it clear? Either kick back or late night? Wow?
Speaker 11: Yeah, like that that's cool. Late nights sometimes get they till that line getting too rowdy, though, some shit happens. Okay, we've gone too deep into the night.
Speaker 3: Now, somebody you're taking shrooms, you're smoking a blunt, you're kind of vibing out on a tailgate in a backyard. Boys, I mean, yeah, it's a little more. Maybe that's just a we're both fires dying down. The few bros left man late night standing at four?
Speaker 1: For me? What's your number one?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 10: I'm having a hard time with that because I love the opportunity. I love the excitement that a pregame brings. I think when you get all the boys together, you're at somebody's house, it's after a game, or it's like a Friday night people have been talking about for three four days. Hey, we're going to so and so's house. We're gonna get after it and then we're gonna go to X, Y, and Z. The opportunity whether it happens or not ad because you don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Everybody's optimism, yes, especially.
Speaker 10: When you get all the boys in the same vibe and like, because sometimes there's always that one guy that like you have to force the drink, forced to go out, which is just kills you. But if everybody is on the same page at a pregame, it just makes everything.
Speaker 3: It sets the tone for them pre game, everybody's getting hose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tonight you did not like that answer. He was like, back there in the corner, I might, I might be shuffling. Actually I might go.
Speaker 10: You know you've already cemented yours.
Speaker 1: I feel pretty good about it. But the only thing I would maybe switches. I might go after party, pregame late night kickback. After party is after parties number one, Kickbacks number four locked for me. Pre game late night. I'm back and forth. When you said that about the excitement, I know that was that was what started getting me thinking about when I was you know, when you're in college and then like people just start showing up and all of a sudden, it's like, I don't know if we're going to be able to make it to the party. Might just become the party.
Speaker 10: Yes, And think about this, dude. You have all your boys over and you're thinking, we're full, like my heart is full of all the people that can be here, and that one boy walks in You're like, fuck, dude, I didn't know he was coming out tonight. And the literally the whole room erupts because it's their automatic shot for him that we're all getting together.
Speaker 1: Oh man, dude, you're making a really strong point.
Speaker 3: You are the pre games, this pre game. You're one.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, prey mum on one. Honestly, kickback might be my two really, And here's why take back.
Speaker 1: There's a ceiling to a kickback, no question, because at a certain point it's a party.
Speaker 10: Yes, but you you just said pregame at one point might just become the party.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So in my mind, I'm thinking kickback, I'm taking away college. I'm covering that in the ball, I'm thrown in the trash. I'm now in high school. It's two thousand and nine, senior year. Even the boys get over, you're having a couple of drinks you finally found alcohol because someone's older brother had a fake ID. They went over the circle k and they grabbed the beer, and low key three beers was enough at that point for whatever reason, because you're just doing what you think you should be doing in high school. Now, all of a sudden, Anthony Stevens is calling a couple of girls over and you're like, oh fuck, there might be that opportunity to get ahead. There you go and we circled it all back, and you know it's probably not gonna happen because you tried with just get Gray three times and she said.
Speaker 1: No every time.
Speaker 3: But maybe this time possible.
Speaker 10: When she shows up, that natty light's gonna hit a little bit different. She's gonna look at you with those eyes and go, yeah, dude, I'll.
Speaker 3: Come on. And I feel like the kickback, the floor of the kickback to me is higher than the floor of the other ones, Like you kind of know what you're getting into, Like you know what the worst of the worst is with the kickback, and it's just hanging out with the bros. I mean, you could be at a pre game and think, like, what are we trying to fucking do tonight? Everybody wants to do something different. You kind of get separated. Taylor left, you went here, Hey, where are you guys going? I don't know if I read you?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and the after party. Two, you've already accomplished what you said to accomplish, which is the party. Now there's you know, there's an end date. So your drunk brain at one point it might be one, it might be two, it might even be eleven. Part of you hits become sober for one second, and you're like, this shit's gonna end pretty soon. Do I keep drinking super heavy or do I let Yeah? Do we force the vibe? I can see Wheels getting a little sleepy in the eyelids. He's starting to droop a little bit on me. How do I get him back down?
Speaker 3: Now? No, no, no, I'm.
Speaker 10: Just about I'm saying when you're at the after party, because you already accomplished all this stuff.
Speaker 11: I'm not to make a statement. I'm thinking about this now here in your guys talk. These could just be like the four chapters of a movie, and these could be one same party. Yes, because the pregame can turn into a kickback. And then if it's like we're just gonna stay at this level. But then your boys like, yo, we're in your area. We just left the bars, can we come through? They bring ten new heads.
Speaker 10: Bro, and they say, hey, bars are dead, which makes me think maybe we're doing.
Speaker 11: The right But it's an after party technically because they already came from the bars. Yes, and then before long it's the late night.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 10: Here's what I would do with that situation, though, I would flip pregame and kickback.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 10: Pregame goes into a kickback. I think kickback. You start off with the boys, and then more people come over and you're like, yo, let's go to the bar after now you're in the pre game like that. And then a couple of your boys that went there to go check it out. Maybe they dipped a little early. Hey line is too long. It's dead one way or the other. They come back. Now you're at the party. That's a good after party.
Speaker 3: You set your expectations with the kickback. We know where it starts and where it ends.
Speaker 11: But then actually, no, no, this is actually a different journey going on.
Speaker 1: A couple journeys. Just went home to change it actually showed back up.
Speaker 3: Your boy You're like, are we about to turn up tonight.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know I said I wasn't going to drink, but I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that moment were about to make a movie together.
Speaker 1: We're going to go back and change and you're like, this is risky, don't do it. You're gonna go back and change. I live ten minutes away.
Speaker 10: Done, He's dead for the night.
Speaker 1: Do you know when you live, that's the boy that shows up.
Speaker 10: But when he does come back, comes in, You're like, no way, I cannot fucking believe you came back. Grab by the face as you're drug that's the ship that's fired up with the boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I think we can all agree. Maybe the late nights not the move I would agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 10: Am so glad I was able to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm still going late. I'm going I'm going kickback for.
Speaker 10: Late What the fuck all this kickbacks?
Speaker 1: No, No, I still I hate the kickback. You know, I like to dance, and there's no dancing going on or to kick back. I think that's the only one where there's no dancing. Question that would be the after party, the or the or the late night.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go kick I'm gonna go uh man, you really sell me on pregame. It might be this list, but switch late night now and after party. After party is my bottom.
Speaker 10: I think this list is my Listitch, pre game and kickback.
Speaker 11: At any point, you sold me on pregame, But I've had so many pregames on like this could be the best night ever, and then you hardcut hour they were coming home, like what the funk happened?
Speaker 10: Yes, bro, but it's not about the that's the pre game party. The optimism in your brain of this is going to be the best night ever is the moment you have at the pregame that's set in the tone for the entire night, whether what happens, if a dozen, that's up to the after party, the party in the late night. If those fail you, hey, that pregame was fucking fire, though, right, I'm gonna try again next week.
Speaker 11: You can't metaphorically live in the pregame forever, you know.
Speaker 1: That's a right there.
Speaker 11: I'm just like, fuck but if the night doesn't. But I feel you though you got me hyped up with that speech about him.
Speaker 3: I know you almost have. Like the pregame can set the tone for literally all three of those, like the worst of a pregame, it just turns into a kickback. You have a great pregame, you're probably gonna have a great after party, great pregame, you're probably gonna have a great late night. So you did kind of set the tone with the pregame.
Speaker 10: I do love the pregame.
Speaker 3: What makes the best pregame for you? What has to be there? Yeah, that's the main thing.
Speaker 10: Boys, It's gotta start off. The best pregame is all the boys there at first, and then those ladies start funneling in. It's like you just everyone that walks in, just the notch goes up a little bit more, and how great the night is going to be. But if it starts off and you need right here, it's like, yo, boys, what if we try to do tonight? Anywhere we go, we're nottinglah blah. Then all of a sudden, somebody calls somebody, who calls somebody. Four girls are over. It's like, Okay, ratio is bad, but we now have hope. There's a glimmer of hope in there too bad. Hey, they're laughing. Oh, Will's making me laugh a little bit. I'm gonna call my friend Cindy. I know, she thinks he's cute.
Speaker 3: Guess what.
Speaker 10: Cindy has two friends who are now coming over. Now the ratio is even one to one playing getting okay.
Speaker 1: There's always that scary moment at the pregame when the first girls show up and you're like, this is there's more, there's more girls coming. It's not just there's like twelve dudes standing there, like two two girls walk in. You're like a group of six walked in, just a group of two.
Speaker 10: And you always see there. You see their eyes, you see their eyes looking around like God, damn, who said to come here? If you could just get them past one or two layers of dudes, you know, you got them for a little bit.
Speaker 3: You need somebody good on the OX. You need somebody like Jack on the scord.
Speaker 7: You need that.
Speaker 11: And you need like your one funny friend who's not gonna try to hook up with them, you know, yeah, if he's not there yet, who's just he's just funny, just for the jokes. And the OX guy's not there, they're bouncing ten minutes.
Speaker 10: See you be lucky to give him ten Yeah, they're looking at that phone immediately, same uber, no question, don't leave you just yet.
Speaker 3: Damn the pregam. No, I'm analyzing the funk out of this.
Speaker 1: Reevaluate. You're doing an ad for pregames, man, thank you a spokesman for pregames.
Speaker 10: I'm all about the beginning, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to we need to take that pregame speech and kind of incorporated with the Twisted tea ad. Yeah, good, brought to you by pregames. Don't worry about what happens later.
Speaker 10: Twisted is probably the best drink to have for a pre game.
Speaker 3: Yes, but yeah, shout out a free shout out.
Speaker 10: Where are we stand on this? We just all say real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still I'm good on mine again minus is, I'm still going after party, Uh, because you like to dance. I'm going after party, I'm going pregame. I'm going, uh late night, I'm going to kick back.
Speaker 10: I'm just proud that pregame got a couple of notches up.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna go from one to best to worst after party.
Speaker 3: You kind of sold me.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna kick back pre game, late night, late nights.
Speaker 3: Last pregame, kickback, late night, after party.
Speaker 10: I'll go just to be a little bit different than that kickback pregame.
Speaker 3: But you put your kickback that all that about the no no, but you just did that, did you? After party last Yeah?
Speaker 10: Because to me, pregame and kickback like brother, flip a coin. I'm in those are my one A, one B and then the other two you can put them wherever you want. I'm out, all right, it's that pre game Jimmy. Let me know how you danced last night. Brother, that's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating, sweating, yeah, and the.
Speaker 10: Mask, the mascare and the ladies are running their hair. That was so nice at the kickback in the pre game. It's all fucked up. And you know, just for saying if you took those goggles off, He's like, Jesus fucking Christ, what am I doing here?
Speaker 1: You were coming to either going? Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: You should have some water. And that's the moment you was just ready to fight everybody.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 10: You don't need to tell me I need to hydrate. Not now, not.
Speaker 11: These are just Hogwarts houses that fucking Harry Potter. I would be definitely after party president.
Speaker 3: Was from Harry if these were like Hogwarts houses.
Speaker 1: Like get sorted, you know, if you got sorted?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is late nights is slithering.
Speaker 1: I would probably want to get sorted into after party, but I might get unfortunately sorted into late night. I'm getting sorted in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see that.
Speaker 10: I honestly I got pretty dangerous after party of late night. I'd be sitting there with that hat going on top of my head, like Harry Potter, like not late night, not.
Speaker 3: Late night, good good, good to talk, good list, good to your talk, late night. All right, we interrupt this episod so boys to bring you Duke Cannon. This segment tiered our shout Out no free Shoutout, is brought to you and presented by Duke Cannon. It's the off season that means it's time to elevate your game by working harder and smelling better with our friends from Duke Cannon. Throw away your old body washing deodorant because you smell like a JV locker room. Upgrade to Duke Cannon for a varsity level grooming routine. Duke Cannon, since our elite and their products are made for hard working dudes. This right here is a thick body wash. You got buffalo traces the scent name. It's got some oak barrel and some amber to it. And that does no incredible um. As always, the boys got a special code for the Tier ones. Use code tier one that's t I E R one on Duke Cannon dot com for fifteen percent off your first order Duke Cannon, Work Harder, Smell Better for the Boys. Back to this episode, shout out no free shot out. Obviously.
Speaker 10: I know you guys watch the show all the time, but I'm just gonna tell you anyway, what shut out, no free shoto it is. We're talking about the little things in life. A water fountain in elementary school that's extra cool with a good a sigh on it just enough. I don't know what's another one. Air conditioning, air conditioning going to bed, curling up in those blankets and shout out a cool room going to bed. So shout out no free shotout. This bus, obviously when it started, had no advertisements, and we found ourselves talking about people that weren't advertising us something how great it was, so we turned it.
Speaker 3: To shout out no free shoutout cool.
Speaker 10: So that's where we're gonna go with this. You want to start, well, I.
Speaker 3: Don't have one either, Damn give some many of these shout outs, dude.
Speaker 10: The shoutout kickbacks.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, yeah, you're the best. Shout out, no free shout out. Tugging one off in a hotel room, like, let's be honest, it's one of the best times to do it. The door closes in a hotel room, just those four walls. Something animalistic comes inside of you.
Speaker 10: Or outside of yeah, comes out of you.
Speaker 1: Something analy comes out of you.
Speaker 3: YouTube happened, uh late night.
Speaker 1: That's why he loves the late nights so much.
Speaker 3: I was always, it's always, it's always, it's always before beds before, depending on.
Speaker 10: The hotel, Saturday night, before a game.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I'm I'm getting one in five minutes into that hotel room, religning the rag and the lotion as fast as possible. I don't know if you noticed. With the hotel rooms, they started putting him on the walls, the lotion on the wall, so you have like, oh wow, on the one rag and then you have your and I try to get no gear, no.
Speaker 3: Gears, no way, that's yeah, yeah, that's crazy, no gear. I'm all natural.
Speaker 10: Your hands just super villain that big on there.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, I know, yeah, yeah, but you give me a late night game. It's after snack on night one and then either late morning the next day on Sunday before the game. Then depends on where my nerves are, and then maybe there might be a third that pops out somewhere.
Speaker 10: Latude, you want to get the nerves out? Yeah, no question, good shout out.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 11: I'm thinking you got one. You're cooking one.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of the best ones.
Speaker 3: Podcast you edit around it will make it all.
Speaker 10: What are some of the best ones we've had?
Speaker 3: I think anybody from the back got one.
Speaker 5: Sliding down the railing, a.
Speaker 3: Kid sliding down the railing when you're a kid, that's a nice little shout out. That is a shout out.
Speaker 10: I'll go in the kid one shout out, no free shout out. You get home from school, you get on your bike, and then you see outside of your friend's house, like five or six bikes, and you know you're about to get routy with the boys. Eight nine years old. Bikes in the yard. Shout out, bikes in the yard.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Shot tramp. You guys were so much more simple than when I was a double bounce shout out, shout out the.
Speaker 10: Double bound on the trampoline.
Speaker 7: Ye on the trampoline.
Speaker 10: On the trampoline. You have your boys? Did that skateboard? You get the trampoline. You're doing like the coolest tricks in the world.
Speaker 3: No, bro, Oh my god. I was more like, w W, like you.
Speaker 1: Buy it.
Speaker 3: Somebody's got the belt. You're fucking you know, coordinating some wrestling.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 11: After hearing those, I was like, oh, wait, no, maybe mine's too serious.
Speaker 3: You can do a serious on.
Speaker 1: Something along the lines of like you've been wearing pants all day and you finally slip into some sweat shorts.
Speaker 10: That that's a nice Damn.
Speaker 11: Those basketball sports, at the end of the day are just something else.
Speaker 3: That was a good one. You still that's something you still enjoy. You think about memories every day every day.
Speaker 1: I'll do it tonight, all right, and.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do that. What will does after that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We'll see what I'm feeling.
Speaker 11: Lena, give this bare palm method to try. I was gonna say, shout out, uh, this is the lame now, shout out uh. People who take accountability. It sounds crazy, It sounds crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys, He's like.
Speaker 1: Accountability the boys gonna sound so dumb. After shorts, after shorts, after pants, shorts, after pants.
Speaker 11: Peeping, your tattoos are sick. I actually had to cancel tattoo appointment to be here today. Was betting blasted. Right, I'm getting my whole like this traditional Japanese piece on my backside right now. Only have a piece few of them outlined like the next big outline chunk. I'm just envious as you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the back and the sides in the stomach.
Speaker 3: The back hurts, dude.
Speaker 10: I got my back downe in two sessions, top to bottom, and it is.
Speaker 1: The whole thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Jack, you pull that up. A little boy pulled that thing up, dude. I got like this Western scene of a girl. She's riding a horse with the bag of money, and then there's a quote that says a lot of the liars steal from the thieves ship and come on, you know I'm saying, you know, I'm kind of.
Speaker 3: I was excited to see her.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, dude, that's three ten tailor right there.
Speaker 1: Wow, God, damn that beer too.
Speaker 10: A little bit of a dog yeah, pull of course, what a.
Speaker 3: Good helmmy right there?
Speaker 5: Damn, oh man.
Speaker 11: That sh it's hard. But you should get that animated. You should just like get someone to make it come to life.
Speaker 4: Blur.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, damn, that's it's hard.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 10: I'm sweat.
Speaker 11: That's only two sessions. Yeah, that's still how many hours he experienced?
Speaker 10: My only six each?
Speaker 3: Dang move fast. Yeah.
Speaker 10: The guy that does my tattoos here, I met him and when I was at Michigan, he just comes.
Speaker 3: Down to tomorrow.
Speaker 10: No, he's not. I bet if I called him he'd be here. He like comes down.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised. Then you do that last year.
Speaker 10: For the last year, my tattooers was down here tattooing people, and my wife tattooed who is the comedian she tattooed his ass? No, it was Laser's boy, the curly haired guy that wore the crocs. You know what I'm saying. But he just comes down to Nashville and hangs out and it just does whatever.
Speaker 1: Sick. That's a lot of back to fill up.
Speaker 10: That's a lot of back.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 10: It was horrible, but yeah, dude, enjoy you're gonna have a.
Speaker 3: Lot of fun upper back.
Speaker 11: I went in because I usually go in like with like my switch or like a book or something and I'll read. And I did that and my headphones in. It's gonna be a regular ass tattoo and you just need to touch me. I'm like, oh, I kind of felt that one differently.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Twenty second later, I'm like, I will not be playing switch, I will not be reading a book, Heath, this is fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just breathing.
Speaker 10: Have you jumped on the numbing cream yet?
Speaker 11: I'm gonna do it for when this shit gets filled in. Yeah, because I heard it works. I tried to do it from the beginning, like when I was tired in my ass, and it just didn't work. But I think I had to keep it on longer. I'm like, oh that didn't work.
Speaker 3: I still feel this. Yeah, I used to.
Speaker 10: I used to be a guy that was like, you got to earn the tattoo, deal with the pain. And then after my.
Speaker 3: Back I was like, no, we earned enough.
Speaker 10: Broad Yeah, we're numbing cream again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Jim's next, What are you about to get?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm a blank Candice right now?
Speaker 3: Same bro.
Speaker 10: Yeah, are you in the market? Are you not ever gonna get one?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, man, I just I was I wanted a barbed wire fence tattoo in my bicep for so long that I don't think I'll ever feel confident about getting one. M fair enough, you know, I wanted one from like age twelve to seventeen.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Bill Goldberg was on top.
Speaker 1: I was like, the second I turn eighteen, I'm getting my barbed wire fence and I'm getting a Jordan logo on my cash. And then one day I was like, thank God, I didn't do that, and then that has just been in my head. Now. I'm like, I think about things that I'm like, if I all have an idea of be like, oh, that's cool, and then like in three years, I'm like, is it so cool? Now? I overthink it too much, No doubt, I don't have a tattooing mentality.
Speaker 10: I feel like, if you're the kind of guy that gets one, you're done.
Speaker 3: It's your whole body feel that.
Speaker 11: Did you get one of those crazy ass paintings you'd be doing like on your back? He does these crazy like surrealist paintings in his like secret room.
Speaker 3: You're a painter, Yeah, yeah, what's it?
Speaker 10: What's the secret room about? Got like a bookshelf you pull one book off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be sick. Uh No, it's just I just I just do these little uh these little paintings.
Speaker 10: Oh they are they on the line? Do we pull them up?
Speaker 1: They're not on the line. I could show you what it looks like.
Speaker 11: Somebody on acid is painting, Like really, somebody is really on acid, Like that's.
Speaker 1: What it looks like. I wasn't on to be clear, you.
Speaker 11: Keep saying that, but I keep seeing the paintings and they look like it. What are you going to search for this?
Speaker 3: You know, he's got an album.
Speaker 10: He got at album.
Speaker 3: It's just going off.
Speaker 1: Of that little album ship.
Speaker 3: That's good. Is that like updated?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's updated. And then I got all these little rooms in there, yeah, little, all these little things going.
Speaker 10: I can't wait to see it. We grabbing the phone like that for thank you sir, not trying to mess it up. Oh yeah, this is like one of those deals.
Speaker 3: It's like a solid or the videos.
Speaker 1: This yeah, world, it's very like it's very that's kind of the vibe.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I always wondering how they do those, like did they start zoomed in and then zoom out? And also what if they miss you know what I mean, Like, what if you zoom in on the wrong thing and then you're like, wait, I lost it.
Speaker 3: You take the video over? Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 10: I can't goes to it goes.
Speaker 1: So and then I saw a guy in the comments, It's like, how long did this take you? This one took me about sixty six hours or something or like, which I feel like.
Speaker 10: Is still like not long enough.
Speaker 3: That is, how long does that did that one take you?
Speaker 1: I chipped away at that for like months, Yeah, like a long time. But I wasn't like sitting down like just I was just you know, go and paint for an hour or two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I love it. Hey, this has been a great podcast, boys, except for tomorrow.
Speaker 11: I think I was more excited before I sat down.
Speaker 3: You're gonna throw up tomorrow. You will, fuck.
Speaker 10: You'll probably throw up, will throw up eight times.
Speaker 3: That's kind of cool because I haven't thrown U from drinking in a while. Bro, overdue here. Here's what you gotta look out for is just the uh, the drinking that continues afterwards. I figure it is what you have to kind of look out for because you're after party sleep after party. Yeah, because I was I was like, I'll tell the boys earlier, like thank God for Nick. He found me over in the corner like taylor has just like little what would you call it, the little turf garden. Nobody was around there, and I couldn't I was talking to somebody on the seat next to me. They got up and left and everything was spinning, so I felt like I couldn't walk, like I couldn't get up, so I just kind of stayed there, and I felt like I had to puke really bad. So I just kind of like just slid off the seat and crawled over to Taylor's like garden and hurled like eight times and truly felt could move. I thought I was, and I just laid there, just hoping somebody can find me in this dark corner, and fortunately his boy came over, stood me up, walked me inside, fed me, gave me some water. Yeah, oh yeah, that's all right. Wait, when do you think I'll throw up? Does it happen?
Speaker 10: Probably depends you say you hold your alcohol really well.
Speaker 7: The most happened.
Speaker 11: The most drinking happens in the chug Like that's like the most in one sitting.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the most one sitting for sure. The key is having a couple of like warm up beers. You don't want to go into the chug cold. You feel it, you taste it, carbonation, the whole thing. Once you have that, you'll be ready.
Speaker 3: To al right, cool.
Speaker 10: I got a couple of tips.
Speaker 7: For the choke I can throw at you.
Speaker 10: Not in the bus though, because I don't want people to hear.
Speaker 3: Are we getting the charcoal?
Speaker 1: No? Great, fucking I'm concerned about.
Speaker 10: You know what.
Speaker 3: And the thing is that it's just low scoring.
Speaker 11: Could it be like you guys say Dune, We're like game of throwing, You like, choose a champion to fight for you. We just need some guy downtown tonight, champion, bring some random.
Speaker 10: Man, Yeah, some big Russian guy.
Speaker 3: It'll be fun. It'll be fun.
Speaker 1: The celeb shot a Russian guy at the bar.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's like, I don't know where I am. We just lied to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm down. Let's sucking get it. Wait, what do we get if we win best case scenario rights and a trophy? Nice? We have necklaces made. That's wrong. Yeah, you'll love wearing them.
Speaker 10: I mean Beer Games Championship of the World. You'll be a world champion, all right? Yeah, like what's better than that?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I heard other people are trying to throw beer games, because y' all your people trying to.
Speaker 10: I mean, we're not going to say we started beer, but yeah cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say, so we'll take these world chain. I just I came from Japan, right, this is truly the world Championship.
Speaker 10: This is officially an international competition.
Speaker 3: You guys have to be ready for bed. Yeah, I mean it's quarter after ten right now, Central time.
Speaker 10: It's like Thursday of Japan.
Speaker 3: You know, your boy ready to get bad. Once he'd set his shout out. I can't wait to throw these clothes off.
Speaker 1: And just ja, it's four pm tomorrow, so it hours ago. I'm pretty much on an all night or vibe right now. Oh yeah, I slept on the plane a bit, but Japan sixteen hours ahead. I woke up at like eight thirty am when I texted you guys, I had landed in Tokyo and you were just waking up this morning, right probably, And I had already you know, been on like four hours.
Speaker 11: Of travel telling that thing in Japanese you were telling me, Remember you were speaking of that Japanese the hotel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, Well I got so good in my Japanese some Japanese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean hit him with I don't know ship. I mean, I just I know how to say. You know, I don't speak Japanese. I know, I know the basics. I took Japanese in high school and I forgot it all now I just don't know Spanish.
Speaker 11: Just swapped it out. Well, yeah, I don't you speak Japanese.
Speaker 1: You say, uh me, homego God. I not my saying.
Speaker 3: It's not a heart.
Speaker 1: You say HOMEGOI, which means I speak a little Japanese.
Speaker 3: Like, which one is it?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 10: If I open the flood gates, if you say you speak a little bit, but.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Like like I if I show up and I say I speak a little Japanese and they start speaking Japanese to me, I'm just not setting up the conversation. Well, or if you open with Japanese, you know, yeah, just.
Speaker 10: Say hello, how are you? By the way, and then you hit him with the phrase that's all you need to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pretty sick?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 11: International, All right, thanks for has stuff for beer Game Championship in the World.
Speaker 10: Absolute, what's happen.
Speaker 3: At the eight hours? Get it all?
Speaker 1: Right, boys, if you.
Speaker 3: Hit hours, we're gonna hit the arms tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: You canna hit what
Speaker 9: Little jump hip jumm session or the hotel gym is fire that we're at