Speaker 1: It's the Best Bitch of the.
Speaker 2: Week with Morgan two.
Speaker 3: She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Best Bits this weekend.
Speaker 2: Happy Saturday.
Speaker 4: I hope you're enjoying a lovely and safe weekend. It's Morgan here. We did catch up on Part one and part three this weekend with Ray Mundo, all about live his planned for the Super Bowl, what he did over the holidays. You know, because it is technically still end of January, we're.
Speaker 2: Going into February. What's happening?
Speaker 4: Time is passing so fast, but we haven't caught up with Raymundo. So check out Part one and part three this weekend if you're interested. But the reason you're here on part two is to catch up on the Bobby Bone Show, So let's do it. Eddie has been getting injured a lot the past year. He's had three significant injuries and there might be a conspiracy theory of our listeners why these injuries might be happening. So that's what we got into.
Speaker 1: Number seven, is Eddie becoming the new Amy?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: That's the question you both offended.
Speaker 5: What on earth?
Speaker 1: That's the question? A lot of listeners are asking.
Speaker 2: Oh, because he's clumsy, Well, he's.
Speaker 1: Quite injury prone.
Speaker 5: Oh two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the three injuries plus an honorable mention at number three, and he sliced attendon in his left hand with a knife.
Speaker 5: That was like seven years ago. Yeah, yeah, all good, that happened.
Speaker 1: Number two broke his foot while covering second base. We're throwing the ball at the Cardinals. Just broke his foot.
Speaker 6: What a story it's playing with the Cardinals.
Speaker 5: Broke my foot on second base kind of that was last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Number one broke his arm while roller skating.
Speaker 5: That still hurts.
Speaker 1: And for honorable mention, I thought he had cancer because he eat popcorn.
Speaker 2: I mean clear, I've never done anything that ridiculous, Like thought I had cancer because of popcorn?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like hurting his stomach so bad, I think I have cancer.
Speaker 6: To be fair, I'd read news stories of people that said they had it. Just started with a little pain in their stomach. Next thing you know, they got stomach cancer.
Speaker 1: If you start googling anything about pains and where they turn, you're gonna find sign.
Speaker 2: Also, I've never broken anything, ever, Why.
Speaker 1: Would you change yourself?
Speaker 5: I hadn't either until.
Speaker 2: I've said that lots because I've never broken anything.
Speaker 1: Pushing it.
Speaker 2: I've never broken. I have fallen a lot and never a single bone in my body.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm careful.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's possible. Why's you doing that?
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: It's always a fun morning when a story kind of rolls into another topic.
Speaker 2: So we heard about this actor.
Speaker 4: Who's never had a cell phone, doesn't use email, social media. While it got into all of us admitting the things we've never done that maybe most people have, and then it took a turn somewhere along the way.
Speaker 1: Number six, the actor Christopher Walking says he's never owned a cell phone, he's never sent an email. Now, first, he's old, so we're like old guys. But even old guys now have phones and send email. But I thought, what have you never done? Christopher Walking? Never owned a cell phone, never send an email. I've never had a peanut butter or peanut butter and jelly sandwich because I hate peanut butter. I hate the smell of it, the look of it. I'm so anti peanut butter. If I'm running for office, part of it would be peanut butter with a circle on the line through it. No peanut butter, So I've never had a peanut butter sandwich.
Speaker 5: Amy.
Speaker 2: I've never seen cocaine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me either.
Speaker 1: That's pretty common though for like, Oh, okay, I mean I would guess lunchbox hasn't either, did you all right? You take it right now? Yeah? No, I saw some I've seen cocaine plenty of time. You have, Okay, Okay, maybe I'm maybe I'm.
Speaker 2: Wrong like seeing it. I mean, obviously I have not ever done it. That would be the more.
Speaker 1: That'd be crazy if you've done it without seeing it close your eyes.
Speaker 2: But I just feel like a lot of my friends, like at some point have at least seen it going.
Speaker 1: All our friends under the bus, all my friends have been big coke kids.
Speaker 2: Not at all. They haven't done it, but maybe they've seen it at least. I always feel like I'm the minority when I say I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: That's fair enough. I haven't either. I just assume most people haven't. Morgan, have you ever seen seen the White Magic Foundery? I have seen the White Wow.
Speaker 2: Amy, Man, I've never done it, never done it.
Speaker 5: But maybe it's just us. I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Wow it, Mike, you be ever seen it?
Speaker 5: I've seen it. Oh we're the only two.
Speaker 1: Okay, lunchbox. What have you never done? I've never had a sip of coffee. Don't know what it tastes like. I have no idea.
Speaker 7: It just doesn't make sense to me because I grew up in Texas and I did not understand people drinking a hot thing when it was one hundred degrees outside.
Speaker 1: Never had it. It tastes terrible. You're missing nothing. I hate coffee. You're missing nothing. The first time I ever had coffee was doing Dancing with the Stars and I was dying, like I was training all day, doing the radio show, touring, and I was like, I'm just gonna go for it. And I was like, well, this is terrible. And then you know the thing, if you do it for long enough, you start to like it. That is not what happened with coffee. I was like, I hate it more so we would not be elected. We're not populous with our I hate coffee. I hate peanut butter because most people love coffee and peanut butter. Morgan, anything you haven't done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never smoked a cigarette, which I know that may sound not common, but most people I know have. Everybody's at least tried it. I've never smoked a cigarette.
Speaker 1: I've never smoked a cigarette, so I'll jump in that one with you. I've never smoked anything. I've never even smoked meat, Like with Eddie when he's like, let's smoke some me, I'm like, oh, I hear that crap, so I know it's different. I never smoked anything. Uh never? Yeah, yeah, I never smoked anything.
Speaker 4: Amy, I can't be on the other side of the weird one, but yeah, cigarette.
Speaker 2: Ain't me anything else you got that I haven't done.
Speaker 1: I've never been in a fist fight, like, I never punched. I never punched the either. Is that surprised you though, No, I would think for dudes, there's a higher percentage of people that have punched or been punched, lunch box anything else. I've never runned a bank. Okay, now we're getting stupid.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I have never seen the Sopranos.
Speaker 2: I guess I was gonna say I've never seen Game of Thrones, but I did try want episode one and I made it halfway through. Wow has never been married.
Speaker 1: Count She hasn't a sad way too her life is over.
Speaker 2: No, I just mean like, I don't know. I've never had a baby. I've never given birth or been pregnant.
Speaker 1: I've never been divorced. Raymondo, anything you'd like to add to this, Uber eats and door dash, I've never done that before.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a pretty common one, Scuba Steve. I think you've done everything right. You have done everything except for snapchat or a three way.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Okay, that's what happened, Peter.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: After something went down at her house, Amy thinks she is psychic, so put her to the test. How psychic is she is? Actually real? My had just been a coincidence. Yeah, all those things. So you're gonna hear a matchup of two segments here Amy thinking she's a psychic, and then her coming back after she got put to the test.
Speaker 3: Number five, all the duck HAINI all the time.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not saying I'm psychic for sure, for sure, but something in me must have known that my garage was gonna flood when the pipe exploded in my garage and water went everywhere.
Speaker 1: You said for sure for sure, So maybe there's just one for sure. You think you might be psychic?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's just pretty interesting. Let me tell you what happened. For months, I've been meaning to take things from my garage to goodwill and to the dump and clean out this whole side of the garage, actually the side of the garage where the pipe exploded. Okay, and months I've been meaning to do this. Guess when I did.
Speaker 5: It right before?
Speaker 2: Just guess, yeah, the day before, Yeah, the day before the pipe exploded. It just seems a little interesting, and I hadn't really put two and two together until later. I was talking about it with my friend that actually went to the dump and the donation place with me, and so because she has a truck, we loaded up my car and her truck full of stuff. That stuff would have been ruined and undonated ble in order.
Speaker 1: Though. Do you think you're more psychic or it is a coincidence.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm gonna lean coincidence. But I just think it's pretty awesome that I did it the day before. So maybe something in me sort of new I better take care of this now.
Speaker 1: Question. Your cousin is a psychic, and she.
Speaker 2: Says she's just able to tap into a different level of consciousness that we're not able to. But actually all humans are able to. She thinks if we are open and willing, possibly genetic. It was my question, except for she's not biologically my cousin. We've gone over this multiple times.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our moms were best friends, and I just grew up saying Aunt Lisa, which was home.
Speaker 1: That's a country cousin. I forgot that. Yeah, that's what we're say in Arkansas. Anybody that's like close to you, it's just your cousin.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's not in my blood at all. But I wonder if one part of me just was tapping into a different level of consciousness the day before mixture is weird.
Speaker 1: You focus in and make another prediction, lots psychic prediction later.
Speaker 2: What do you need to know? I don't know, but I let's test it out.
Speaker 1: Let's say you go at some point, because we have a lot of show left, you go into my office for five minutes and just sit in the dark, Okay, and then we'll have you come on and see if tell us what comes to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can do that.
Speaker 5: Oh this is cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is bizarre. I mean, because who knows, I don't know't I know you're not psychic. However, I know that i'm not either. But it's like I could have done it.
Speaker 1: You don't know, because you said you didn't know.
Speaker 2: No, because I guess it's just bizarre that stuff's needed to move for months and I moved it the day before.
Speaker 1: So you're saying there's a chance.
Speaker 2: I'm saying there's the truth.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we'll see if amy can make a psychic prediction.
Speaker 2: But also it's stupid. I'm not. But I'll go sit in your office for five minutes.
Speaker 1: I just want you to be here, just yeah, yeah, because I don't want you to be distracted by anything in the office, any of the pictures of me and like a cowboy hat looking pretty good in that picture I have. You've seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a fine. I'm not going to get struck.
Speaker 1: You never know, Okay, so we'll do that. Everybody good on that.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty psychic on that, And I don't.
Speaker 1: Want you to have any idea of what your psychic about going in. I just wanted to come to you blank slate blanks. I'm not a I don't believe. I don't believe in psychics, but I also can't tell you that they're not real because I have no way to prove that.
Speaker 2: I don't know either. But if y'all ever had those weird moments where you haven't done something and suddenly you do it and then something happens and.
Speaker 1: Just concidence, because I had a lot of those moments where nothing happened, probably more, though it doesn't matter. I don't want to be a hater on it. I want you to prove your psychic ability in a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, Okay, Amy all the time?
Speaker 7: Any all the time.
Speaker 1: Earlier in the show, Amy thought that she might be psychic because she moved all of her stuff out of her garage the day before her garage exploded and water went everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well all the stuff I needed to get rid of for donation or throw away, but I did, like clean out my entire garage.
Speaker 1: But still you're like, maybe that was like some sort of premonition, like I might be psychic. Yeah, So we sent her into to my office sitting in the dark. She sat there for many minutes, and we said, don't let your mind go anywhere. Specific you go where it takes you and then you come in here and make a psychic prediction and then we will see if it comes true. Was it hard to calm down and move things out of the way to have this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like, well, what's a real thought that I'm having or a thought that I'm trying to have? Or it was difficult?
Speaker 1: Ray? Can you give me some psychic music? Oh?
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So how'd you feel in there?
Speaker 2: Pretty calm? It was relaxing. You have a pillow in there.
Speaker 1: I do have a pillow in there.
Speaker 5: I gave it to him for Christmas.
Speaker 1: No need to take credit for something, but thank you. Did you lay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I laid for a little bit and then I sat at your desk.
Speaker 1: Were you able to find stillness?
Speaker 2: I tried?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what thoughts started to come?
Speaker 2: Who's going to win the super Bowl?
Speaker 1: That's what you gave you know? There are okay, two teams left, but she probably doesn't even know. Yeah, yeah, do you even know who the two teams are?
Speaker 5: Okay, this is interesting, this is very so we'll find that.
Speaker 1: Here's what we're going to do. We're going to say nothing. We're going to say nothing. After she says this, say nothing on if the team won or lost this week and say nothing.
Speaker 2: I like this though, I could have swore just the other day we talked about their being well.
Speaker 1: Just the other day, but this weekend they played.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: We will know immediately if she's prepped.
Speaker 1: Don't make a noise. Let's just let her sit on it and live with it. Oh shoot, so what's what like? What you visualize? Colors? People, teams, something in the sky. Okay, so you see something in the sky a lot. What did you see in the sky?
Speaker 2: An eagle?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so but I also saw a cat a lot. But I think that's for me. I think I'm getting a cat.
Speaker 1: I think the cats are still in it.
Speaker 2: We can tell you that, regardless has nothing to do with the super Bowl, that the cat has nothing to do with the Super Bowl, has ever anything to do with that. I think I'm getting another cat.
Speaker 1: So on record, please tell us your psychic prediction.
Speaker 2: The Eagles are going to win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, you heard it here, say nothing.
Speaker 2: Or something is happening with Eagles.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: It's unclear. It may not be an Eagles football team.
Speaker 1: You said that we're not doing you have selected the Eagles to win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: No, but I'm just saying, pay attention.
Speaker 1: You know what happened this past weekend. No, but Eagles came so so okay, not a clue. I'll humor you. Something big is going to happen with some sort of eagles. So let's just say it's not the Eagles winning the Super Bowl, but.
Speaker 2: Something all I had visions of an eagle soaring through the sky, which just made me think of the Eagles being in the Super Bowl. Okay, I thought that that was maybe what was happening. Okay, but the eagle is the main.
Speaker 1: And it has to happen with like somebody close.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: This is not like somebody in Uruguay that's gonna have an egle. This is like personal and close.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I don't know. Maybe maybe something happens with an eagle with one of us, or the Eagles when the Super Bowl, or you know, maybe someone here needs to sore.
Speaker 5: Okay, now she's.
Speaker 1: Being way too vague, very broad way too vague.
Speaker 2: It's more like an eagle, spread your wings, fly towards the sun.
Speaker 5: Maybe one of us flies.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, Lunchbox is refusing to wear a gift that baby Box gave him. For some reason, Lunchbox feels this is against his image and that is why he won't wear it. And it's caused a little bit of drama at his house and some drama online of course with Lunchboxes thoughts and why he won't do it. So here for yourself and let us know what you think.
Speaker 1: Number four.
Speaker 7: I got a bracelet dilemma, man, My four year old kid. He got me a bracelet for Christmas, got it, made it, made it Like he goes to the store with my wife and gets to pick something out, and he picked a bracelet making kit and he went home and he made a bracelet.
Speaker 1: How did you feel about him picking the bracelet making a kid?
Speaker 7: Well, I didn't know about it until yeah, there's the bracelet. Is pretty yeah no, no, no, guys like.
Speaker 1: That is a chick bracelet, Okay, but I can't imagine there are a lot of masculine beads in the bracelet making kid. But I didn't know that's what he got until I opened it and there's the bracelet, and I'm like and he's like, Dad, I got it for you and guys, I mean pretty much every day when I get home from work, he's like, Dad, did you wear your bracelet to work today?
Speaker 7: And I'm like, oh, man, I must have forgot it. I must have forgot it. And he asked me, and I'm like, I can't wear that because it looks like a chick bracelet. Like if I wear that, people.
Speaker 1: Are like, dude, what is going on? I don't think people will think a thing about it. I don't think people pay close enough attention to you, not just you specifically, any of us. Like sometimes like I don't know if I should do this, can do this? Because we think people are always focused on what we're doing. They're not. You could wear this and nobody we might give you a hard time now because we know about it. Yeah, Or if we saw you wearing a bracelet because we know you, we'd be like, dude, what's up with the chick bracelet? I mean, nobody's going to care. That's tough for my image? What is your image? Hardcore is not.
Speaker 2: That it is not pink, peach and pearls.
Speaker 1: That is definitely not it. I guarantee you that is not my image. Let's still look here, tugged. Okay, you're tugged. What do you think your image? How do people perceive you? Generally?
Speaker 7: Rough and tough, hardcore, rough around the edges and that what you guys tell me?
Speaker 1: No, no, none of that. Actually, I just that, ain't it?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: And that bracelet you don't want to wear it? I mean it looks like I mean, that looks like what Amy said.
Speaker 2: Pearls, pink, peach and pearls.
Speaker 6: But if you have like Stone Cold Steve Boston wearing something like that, you went twice.
Speaker 5: You know, he's a manly man, but he wouldn't wear that.
Speaker 1: I like his kid made it for him. Do you have it on today?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: I tell him every day when I oh, I forgot, Man, I forgot. Why don't you put it in your car? And whenever you get in your car to go home you put it on? No? No, he he watches the videos.
Speaker 5: Oh oh on this, So you should be wearing it.
Speaker 1: You should be wearing it like my wife.
Speaker 7: Like he now knows there's videos. He's like, can I see that at work? Can I see that at work? And my wife will play him like the Instagram videos or whatever, and he looks and he doesn't never see the bracelet.
Speaker 1: So what are you going to do? Are you going to say, hey, it's not for me, or you're gonna wear the bracelet because you can't.
Speaker 7: I thought about just taking a picture and then saying, look, dude, I wore your bracelet, and then maybe he'll totally forget about it.
Speaker 1: Do a whole shoot with like seven different shirts in one day. It's just all you wear in the bracelet. Oh man, that's just I mean, that is that's rough. Man. I don't think it's that bad. I would wear the bracelet. I would wear that. And then my wife, why did you let him pick up that? Okay, now we're getting down to it picked it out? Didn't he want a doll at some point? Like a Barbie or something to at one point?
Speaker 7: I know he wanted rainbow cleats. He wanted rainbow cleats soccer.
Speaker 5: Why does he want that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like rainbow. I like pink.
Speaker 2: It's fun today they're.
Speaker 1: Power girls, power pup girls, pink and peach. No, literally, pink and peach, power pup girl.
Speaker 5: Nike. Isn't that against your image?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 1: Bobby were Miami is a little hardcore than his and I don't.
Speaker 5: Give a cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those the rainbow cleaves was tough.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: I had to tell you, Oh, they don't have him in your size. What are you gonna do? I don't know, you commit one way or the other.
Speaker 2: But now that he watches videos, you probably stop lying videos.
Speaker 1: No. No, I just told them I forgot every day and.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a video. Mom. Why is Dada saying? He says he forgets the bracelet, but he really he watches. Why did he tell me the cleats are sold out?
Speaker 1: Is that what happened? The cleats hold out? And he said that's what I told him.
Speaker 2: He told him, a man, they're sold out, didn't.
Speaker 1: Have any size. But why don't you just let him wear the rainbow rainbow clats and a pink bracelet. Bro, that's this, There's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: He likes pink.
Speaker 7: He doesn't necessarily pink, but he wanted to write that he thought it was so cool and the rainbow cleats.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, we can't show it.
Speaker 2: To soccer and you go back in the day. Actually, pink and Salmon was really really masculine boy colors.
Speaker 1: Different times, but I have pink tennises on today you're feminine, but we need to I'm feminine.
Speaker 2: Drop the stereotypes.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, This definitely makes on the list of one of the worst things to happen to you when you eat out at a restaurant or get takeout. So Amy was getting to tear out with her kids and she found something so gross in it, and then.
Speaker 2: She wasn't sure how she should handle it.
Speaker 4: So have you ever had this happen to you? And if so, what did you do? Because I also have this question. I think this has happened to me a few times and I just kind of stop eating altogether.
Speaker 1: Number three, this is the segment we dedicate to finding out what's inside Amy's brain. Let's go all the talk Amy, all the time.
Speaker 2: So I'm curious how y'all would handle finding hair in your food. If it's food you picked up from a restaurant, took it home, You're all the way home, twenty minutes away, and you're eating and then you find the hair.
Speaker 1: It happened to you.
Speaker 2: That's what happened to me and my kids. We picked up food to go. My daughter was leaving therapy, and there's this one place we like to go sometimes, so we were like, oh, well, let's run in there and just get it real quick. But we don't go often because it is further from the house. And so we get all the way home, sit down around the table. We're kind of sharing it all and my daughter says, oh, mom, h one of your hairs. And I did think it was one of mine as well, like maybe it just fell in when I was opening everything up, and so I pull it out. But then it was like, you know, I pull it and it's like you could tell it's like in it. There's no way it was mine.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: It was like, yes, there's so very big difference. All yes, all three of us, my son and my daughter and I were just all like no because everything was good and we were like enjoying our meal and we pull it out and then we're all just staring at each other and I'm like, okay, let's just what are we gonna do. We don't have any other food, So we ended up popping popcorn and then my daughter won't stop. She's like, you need to call them and tell them that you found a food because we need our money back. And I'm like, but we'd have to drive there to get it back. Like, I can't just call and I'm not going to do twenty minutes there, twenty minutes back. So I just let it go. But she was like, no, you need to let them know. Maybe at least they'll start wearing hairnets.
Speaker 1: Oh so she was thinking of the greater good for everybody else.
Speaker 2: No, she that was her final thought. Oh, at first it was about getting the money back. And I won't be surprised if she shows up there one day herself. She'd be like, so, uh, last week we found the hair in the food, I'd like my money back.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let me put myself in that situation. I think what I would do is, first of all, be disgusted.
Speaker 2: It was disgusting.
Speaker 1: First. I would think it was me though, because I always think if there's a hair in the food, if it's on top, it probably came from my hair. I will benefit of the doubt me to be in the wrong most every time. But then yeah, if it's baked in and it's like my dinner, I think what I'm going to do is I'm going to take a knife for a fork and I'm going to cut that sliver out and toss that and then I'm going to go take a fork and like break it down and go through the rest of it, see if they're any more hairs, and if I'm still gonna be grossed out, but I'm still hungry, and then I'm gonna put that in the microwave and go get it really hot. And then if there are no other hairs, I'm gonna eat around it, but I'm not gonna be happy about it. But also I'm not gonna drive forty minutes to switch it out. If I'm at our restaurant and that happens, I'm not gonna demand a new plate or a free plate. I will say, there's a hair in my food? Can I switch this out for another? And then what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna either smash it or put like a little piece of napkin in it so they don't try to just pull the hair and bring back the same food. I used to work at a restaurant. We had some waiters that were out of their minds, so they would just do that. They would just fix it real quick and take it back. I'm gonna put something in there for me to know they're not bringing me the same food. But also, I'm just gonna go that sucks. Somebody messed up. I'm grossed out, but I've probably screwed up, and I don't want to be thrown on Front Street every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I mean I wasn't. I know that it happened, so I wasn't mad.
Speaker 8: About it at all.
Speaker 1: Better you can be grossed out. I was.
Speaker 2: We were disgusted, resorted to popcorn.
Speaker 1: What you do? Oh, I would be on that phone in about three seconds. I would demand them to send me new food and send it to you. Oh yeah, they don't have a delivery star.
Speaker 7: They better get on new breaths and say, we got an order here that needs to be delivered and it's gonna come to my house. They're gonna refund me my money and maybe give me a gift card. But what if they say no, Then I'm gonna drive up there and I'm gonna say, here's the hair, What are we gonna do about this? Give me a new meal and give me my money back.
Speaker 5: No gift card at that point, well.
Speaker 1: At that point it's gonna be gas money too, So now got it? Because I had to drive up there, so yes, especially a gift card. Then I don't think you're wrong. I'm too lazy to drive back. Oh, and I don't want to eat the food that has hair in it. However, I'm hungry and I'm too lazy to drive back, so I'm just gonna cut around it. Like I'm not trying to be Saint Bobby. I'm just hungry. But I don't think i'm driving back Eddie.
Speaker 6: Well, first off, when there's hair in the food, I know it's not mine because i'm hair good point, so immediately i know it's not mine.
Speaker 5: But I'm not grossed out by hair. It's like it happens. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 6: I take the hair out if it's connected to food, throw that part out, and I eat the rest.
Speaker 1: Could you eat the hair if you needed to?
Speaker 5: No, No, nobody wants to eat hair.
Speaker 1: What were you gonna say?
Speaker 7: You would just take the hair out and eat continue eating? Is the most yeahest thing ever? Dirty hair really is?
Speaker 1: Oh it's gross? No, No, not gross, because it is gross lice like, but one string. Listen, as a kid who got taken out of class four lice, if there's lce on the hair string, you would know that.
Speaker 6: And if it was baked into the food, it got cooked, that lice got cooked away.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't even think about lice. Hair grosses me out. But it was from like a really really really like hippie dippy type.
Speaker 1: Kind of the expectations.
Speaker 2: But I think, eat it and you know it's a dread a whole lot. Yeah, so that I think. Like my daughter was even like, I mean, I don't even know their food is good, but it's I'm not sure if they shower, and I'm like, you know what, okay, because I can be sort of hippie sometimes and I get it. It just grossed us out. We couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: So in the end, you did nothing except eat something else popcorn.
Speaker 2: Well, I just pretended like we ate the meal and I just let it go. And I don't know that we'll ever get to go back pretended because I hate wasting something.
Speaker 1: The stick popcorn. I would all of that kind of pretending. That's funny. Well, I would have just pretended there was never any hair in it once I cut it out, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. We couldn't do it. Like every like even my son, who will eat anything, was like that.
Speaker 1: Can't from AI. While finding hair in your food is generally considered gross and unpleasant, it is not considered a health risk because hair is made of keratin, a protein that passes through your system without causing harm when ingested in small qualities. However, it can indicate poor hygiene practices in the kitchen, and it's good to speak to the restaurant's staff about replacing your meal. But you can eat hair, so spin it. We'll ill put our hair in spin the wheel some but you'll eat all of our hair and it'll be healthy. All right. That's Amy all the time. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two caught with his dirty dishes in hand. I spilled the tea on Lunchbox. This one's pretty funny because of all the things that Lunchbox says, sometimes he just kind of baffles me, and this might be one of them. So I did have to spill the tea, and I did not do it anonymously. You know, sometimes you just got to own what happened.
Speaker 3: Number two, Let's spill the tea.
Speaker 1: Let's spill the tea. This is just someone on the show tattling all the fun though, right, everybody. Yeah, yeah, not a voice changer. This person wants to come forward themselves and be themselves. Okay, and so I respect that. Morgan, you're up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I was having a conversation the other week with Lunchbox and he was complaining about how the dishwasher at his house was broken and he had to hand wash dishes and it was this whole thing.
Speaker 2: I didn't think much of it until yesterday.
Speaker 4: I see Lunchbox coming into the office with a whole pile of dishes and did.
Speaker 1: Dishes in our like company dishausher, Yes, dishwasher kitchen, yes, no way, go ahead, mortgage more work than just washing, go ahead. I see him walking in.
Speaker 2: I'm like, where are you going? He's like the dishwasher. I'm like, first of all, I didn't even realize we had a dishwasherything.
Speaker 4: So he goes in and he just starts putting his dirty dishes in the dishwasher in our work kitchen.
Speaker 1: Did you bring like dish washing ball they have?
Speaker 7: They have pods in the kitchen. If you look under the sink, they have the pods. They have everything for you, and it's perfect because you brought dirty dishes. Yeah, you put them in like a little canvas bag or whatever you call a tope bag, like a grocery bag, you know, like a reusable one. I just threw some in there and brought him into the kitchen. And it's perfect because you put them in at the beginning of the show. By the time we're done, they are washed and dried. You just put them back in the bag and you go home. And I'm like, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that seem like more work than just washing the dishes, because I think you can only bring like seven, like that's probably the number on a valt. You seven or eight dishes, that's it. And how long would it take you to wash seven or eight dishes? Seven or eight minutes? About a minute a dish. But he brings him up here to what does your wife know you do that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: She asked me to do the dishes, and I said, oh, yeah, yeah, And I mean, listen, I have a lot of plastic dishes because the kids use plastic dishes, so they use three, four or five cups of days. He stacked the cups stick them in there. Guys, you can fit a lot of plastic dishes in a bag and you bring them to the work and let me tell you, saves money because you don't have to buy dishwasher pods, and your water bill's cheaper now because now I got.
Speaker 1: A dishwasher at work. This is amazing. So are you bringing in dishes every day?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna maybe bring them in a couple times a week. Now that I've figured out that this hack, I'm like, this is genius. Why did I not think of this before? Four I don't know if we ever had a dishwasher before. This is great. We have one and it is working and it's nice.
Speaker 2: I don't recall ever having a dishwasher before.
Speaker 1: I didn't know we had one here. Yeah, it's right in there. I don't think I would even seen it and thought I should bring my It just seems like more work to bring the dishes up, load them, let them wash, unload them, carry them back, then load them back in the house.
Speaker 2: I was picturing some glass plates, but I mean, if they are plastic, he can just toss them in the bag real quick.
Speaker 1: So easy. Why not fix your dishwasher? Well, it costs money, I'm familiar. Yeah, and you got to get someone out there.
Speaker 7: They oh, you know, we can come out on next Tuesday. It's like, man, really seven days away, come on.
Speaker 1: But you can get it now and now do your dishes for six days up here and then they work on it. Is this Is this the worst ever?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Is this the weirdest one ever? I feel like things He's like try to don't say it's stealing.
Speaker 2: It is stealing. No, no, no, because I don't think we are. Our job has nothing to do with bringing dishes from home and using the pots. You're actually using company stuff like that's meant for if we host a party here or there's an event and then they can easily clean things up in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: What's weird? Or him bringing the dishes in or when Ray Mundo secretly lived up here and turned his mail to come here, he was living like under a table. Raymundo is audio producer.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, when Ray lived here, that's obviously worse.
Speaker 1: He was homeless, Yeah, but only because he chose to be homeless. And Ray, why would you sleep? We had tons of couches. It's a radio station, so the artists, green rooms stuff like that. Would you move around so no one would ever see sleeping in the same place? No, we had an awesome lounge area. There were curtains or pillows, blankets, and nobody ever went in there. The lights were dim.
Speaker 5: It was perfect.
Speaker 1: And for you to change your mail to the building to where your bills would come here, was that difficult to do? And to make sure you got it? I always just recently did that. I was getting mail to that address for ten years and it was awesome. To the radio station, yes, yeah, but then we moved buildings, so no, no, you actually got a home. You not move buildings like you actually went somewhere and paid rent. Getting mail to your work is awesome because the brun dest people take care of it all and they come and hand it to you. And what would you do for like a shower the gym twenty four hours? You had a membership at a gym? Yeah, so Lunchbox does dishes ray use this place as of residents?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which obviously that's not gonna be happening. Ever again, right with anybody.
Speaker 1: Isn't one just a smaller version of the other?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I wonder should we how do executives feel about this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, or should.
Speaker 7: They don't need to We don't need to go ask them how they feel they have the dishwasher pods.
Speaker 1: And it's not even like the cheap you know, like powder. They have the nice pods. It's great.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: Somebody run out of the pulse. If that's allowed, all right, thank you Morgan. That's spill the tea. Let's spill the tea. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: Back my popular demand blind karaoke. We weren't not doing it because we didn't want to. We couldn't do songs of country or pop or nineties anything of that nature because of copyright infringement, and we weren't able to put it on the podcast. So now we have kind of found a way around that. Bobby has been asking artists to perform public domain songs because that.
Speaker 2: Can be on our podcast.
Speaker 4: So Scooba was like, why don't we do public domain blind karaoke?
Speaker 2: And this is kind of rough.
Speaker 4: You would think you would know a lot of these songs, but remember they're in public domain because they've been out over one hundred years, so kind of hard to remember.
Speaker 1: Number One, I blind karaoke. You will sing these songs with no lyrics in front of you. Eddio go first. All these songs are public domain, meaning we don't have to pay for them. Yes, so we can sing and not have to worry about being being invoiced. So is there any favorite you have, Edie?
Speaker 5: You want Ooh?
Speaker 6: There's a lot of good ones up there, but probably old McDonald.
Speaker 1: It's a classic on McDonald.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think I know all the words of that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's spin that will. Oh boy, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: Let's got old McDonald.
Speaker 1: Let's go old McDonald, got it?
Speaker 2: Whoa Old McDonald had a farm yi yo.
Speaker 1: So that's gonna be your pace okay, cool?
Speaker 6: And that's my I mean that's my key too, Oh McDonald, maybe a little high.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Eddie's performing, Oh McDonald, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Oh McDonald had a farm eyiioh. And on that farm he had a pig, yeah eio and.
Speaker 6: An oink oink here and an oink oink there here and oink there and oink everywhere in oink oink.
Speaker 5: Old McDonald had a farm. Ya yaioh.
Speaker 9: Let me go one more time, oh McDonald. Oh McDonald had a cow ya yao.
Speaker 5: And on that fine time.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's Eddie.
Speaker 5: I was trying to get that move.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 1: Jumped the gun alone.
Speaker 6: Maybe I should have started with the move huh, because the move's fun.
Speaker 1: Animal was all your pick it all right, Eddie's off, all right, up, second performing will be Amy. Okay, Amy's walking up to the microphone. Here we go, let's spin that wheel.
Speaker 2: Is something I know?
Speaker 1: Yanky doodle. Okay, here's a little free to hear.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's the part I know.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Raymundo hit it.
Speaker 2: Yankee Doodle went to town riding on a pony, stuck a feather in his hat, and called him McCarney. Yank you doodle went too top Doodle went the yankee doodle went too time. Yes, he did. Yanky doodle into town riding on a pony, stuck a feather and it's head, and called mcarone yanky doodle.
Speaker 4: On.
Speaker 1: I know you know the other part?
Speaker 2: What is it? Tell me?
Speaker 1: So it goes? Yankee Dodo went to town riding on a pony, stuck a feather in his head, and called a macaroni yankee doodle. Keep it up, Yankee doodle, dandy yankee you.
Speaker 5: Know, oh, I don't know that part.
Speaker 2: I have never yank you never made.
Speaker 5: It that far than the macaroni.
Speaker 1: Wow, Amy, thank you very much. Appreciate that. Good job, Amy, Abby, you're coming in next here.
Speaker 8: She is right.
Speaker 1: You don't think I was gonna.
Speaker 2: Give us pretty trible.
Speaker 1: Okay, coming in next. The only person on the show that makes money for singing it is Abby.
Speaker 5: All right, Abby?
Speaker 1: Do you have a favorite song up here? I think you crush amazing Grace?
Speaker 5: Oh for sure?
Speaker 2: Do you know the words for that one?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Let's amazing Grace.
Speaker 1: She'll be coming around the mountain.
Speaker 5: Oh, not amazing grace.
Speaker 1: Would you please play now?
Speaker 2: Should be coming around the mountain when she comes.
Speaker 5: She be coming around the mountain.
Speaker 1: Where she comes, she be coming around.
Speaker 2: Pretty good.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Here is Abby. We'll give our scores at the very end. Go ahead, Are you ready?
Speaker 2: She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes. She'll be coming mountain.
Speaker 4: When she comes, she'll be coming around the mountain.
Speaker 2: She'll be coming around the mountain.
Speaker 1: She'll be coming around the.
Speaker 2: Mountain when she comes. She'll be riding three white horses when she comes. Ye, she'll be riding all those horses when she comes.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, she'll be riding all those horses.
Speaker 2: She'll be riding all these horses. She'll be riding all these horses.
Speaker 1: When she comes, she'll be good. I don't know any more the words.
Speaker 5: I cannot believe you knew that many words. He's winning this.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know how many horses it is, but you didn't know that first. I thought it was six, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. I was like, oh, can you ride three horses at once?
Speaker 1: Because I think it's you'll be riding six white horses. Yeah, but I'm not sure that's good.
Speaker 2: That is really good.
Speaker 1: Final performances, Oh, Abby, And then Lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Are you ready? We're ready?
Speaker 1: Man, we've done three so far. Ready for the fourth? All right, let's spin that wheel.
Speaker 5: Come on, give them amazing grace.
Speaker 2: That'd be so good.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox gets this little light of mine.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's up with the jacket? Says my stage name?
Speaker 5: It says dirty Dan on it, dirty Dawn, Oh dirty don't.
Speaker 1: Where'd you get the dirty Don jacket?
Speaker 5: My buddy Parker gave it to me?
Speaker 1: Okay, what is this a bit? No Parker McCollum, I think your name is Don, Yeah, I think so. Set it to the studio. Shut up, yeah, and it says from Parker McCallum, what has happened?
Speaker 2: And it had two lunch box on it.
Speaker 1: Yep, okay don So, I don't know. Maybe they told him that was my name well performing on a Parker McCollum, dirty don jacket, Yeah, Ray, would you play it?
Speaker 9: This a lot of.
Speaker 2: Shine?
Speaker 8: This a lot of them.
Speaker 2: At shine, this a.
Speaker 10: Lot of them?
Speaker 1: I think I got it. You've heard this? All right? Tell her one hundred years old? I think so? Maybe so? All right, go ahead, right, I did not sound one hundred years old. Get ready, guys, this.
Speaker 10: Light's gonna shine on you, this little lot of mine, this, oh cut out, this little lot of mud, it's gonna shine, gonna shine.
Speaker 1: This little lot of mind.
Speaker 10: You're gonna shine, like don this little lot.
Speaker 11: Of mine, he's gonna shine, you gonna shine, gonna shine this little lot mine. It's good shine.
Speaker 1: I don't time, dirty done, dirty don Have you never heard that song in your life? I don't think I have. Where would you hear that? Everywhere?
Speaker 5: Nursery?
Speaker 9: Rhyme?
Speaker 4: Church?
Speaker 1: Oh, church, yeah, church, even like the second verse, hide it under a Bushe'll know. I'm gonna let it shine.
Speaker 5: Oh I don't know that.
Speaker 1: Stop with the second verse. You are the only version in the world that knows the second verse. Anything true? Dirty Don?
Speaker 7: You did your think, Dirty Don taking a seat.
Speaker 1: Light's gonna shine. Okay, thank you, Dirty Don. This is going to be a quick victory here.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Easy, it's pretty simple.
Speaker 1: It's easy. Abby. You are the winner. You win our first ever public domain. Do you want to come sing amazing Grace while we get out of here? Oh sure, okay, come back in here, so Abby will sing amazing Grace, our winner. The total score of twelve points all fours.
Speaker 5: Abby.
Speaker 1: Wow. In last place was Amy?
Speaker 2: Oh Wow?
Speaker 1: Good? Dirty Don still alive? Dirty is still alive? Okay, Amy finished.
Speaker 2: Last nailed the words on the ones I.
Speaker 1: Knew, Raymundo, Let's hit her up. We'll get out of here with Abbey singing amazing Grace.
Speaker 5: Come on, Amy, get us.
Speaker 1: That's what amazing grace is.
Speaker 8: I'm about Deo, Peter, Peter, Oh, here she is, everybody, Abby.
Speaker 2: Race, Hell, Sweet the Sun, the saved ling Me.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go and just gonna keep singing to us only in the road.
Speaker 8: Okay, we'll be back in a minute.
Speaker 4: Everybody, Well, that's it for the Best Bits Part two this weekend.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with me on a Saturday.
Speaker 4: Or any day that ends with why I'm just so happy you're here and catching up on the show with me, And if you guys some extra time, check out Part one, Part three this weekend with Raymundo.
Speaker 2: Part one we catch up on life. It's all new content.
Speaker 4: Part three is a listener Q and a of questions you guys submitted on my Instagram. Now if you want something totally completely different, go check out my podcast Take this Personally. This past week I had on one of my good friends, Tory, who battled cancer at twenty five years old. And then I also brought on a natural health expert. She's a dietician and can talk all things that are causing us cancer, which sounds like it would be really sad and depressing, but it's also really great to be informed. So check both of those out and follow the show at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 2: All right, bye, friends.
Speaker 3: That's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby.
Speaker 2: Bone Show and follow at web
Speaker 3: Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.