Speaker 1: Today, we call a single woman who's been dating around hasn't found her perfect guy yet, so her friends wanted to mess with her a little bit. And it came to our mind that Jose could call using one of his famous voices, maybe like Rolando, and try to woo her as a guy that she matched with on Tinder. But instead we decided to try out something a little bit new and have a professional service call her with a romantic opportunity that she probably shouldn't pass up. In your phone tap right.
Speaker 2: Now's phone taps on the twenties. Hello, Hi, is this Marissa. Yes, my name is Matt matcha maker. I have a few few voicemails.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: I'm calling from Heavy Heartstrings Incorporated. Have you seen our ads on TV?
Speaker 3: Maybe no, I haven't. I don't have cable.
Speaker 2: But what our company is known for is bringing past loves back to the lives of the lonely. Okay, I'm not interested, but we're not selling anything to you. This service has already been paid for by your ex Donovan. Well, don't sound shocked. He says you two were close and then split up like seven years ago. Yeah, so Donovan paid for our service and he would like to give you a message. What is the message?
Speaker 3: What's what is going on here?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 3: Sure, I gotta go. I have work to do.
Speaker 2: I have I'm sorry. That was just me trying to express his emotions. What he's feeling.
Speaker 3: I need to go.
Speaker 2: What is this I spoke with him?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, what's the message?
Speaker 2: He misses you. Oh, he misses you, and he doesn't know what your relationship status is right now, but he thinks of you fondly.
Speaker 3: That's great. I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't ask if you were.
Speaker 3: What's the Let me get to it.
Speaker 2: Please. Do I have a quote from him? He says, my soul weeps in the shape of your initials. Huh, well, I mean it was one of our prompts. He asked a select from five romantic quotes. It was either that or there was a pigeon that reminded him of you.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what to say right now.
Speaker 2: Don't say a thing. Just listen because Donovan paid an extra three ninety nine so we could play your song that you shared in intimate moments.
Speaker 3: What that's not our song, man? Okay, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: Bye, And that's the only part of the song I can play. He didn't pay for the full version. I never but you see right how much that song really meant of both of you.
Speaker 3: I never listened to that song with him ever.
Speaker 2: The whole point is he misses you greatly and he realizes now what he had back.
Speaker 3: Then are you joking?
Speaker 2: I'm not, because he wants you to know he's engaged to someone else.
Speaker 3: What engaged?
Speaker 2: Uh huh? What the But here's the kicker. He believes he'd be happier with you.
Speaker 3: It's so messed up.
Speaker 2: It's pretty touching, isn't it.
Speaker 1: No, he's engaged to someone else, and then he does this.
Speaker 3: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: What about fiance? I found out she knows, and she has a message just for you. We recorded it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm Marisa, listen.
Speaker 2: I understand I'll always be a distant second to you, But really I would happily step aside if you would take Donovan back.
Speaker 3: Uh are you hidding me?
Speaker 2: This is insane. I know her voice is a little nasally or which is probably why he chose you over her.
Speaker 3: It's not him choosing me over this girl.
Speaker 2: I haven't even talked to him, and he's engaged, well currently, but he's not married.
Speaker 3: This was seven years ago.
Speaker 1: This is so weird.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is a little strange, but at this point I do need to tell you Donovan has rented a hotel.
Speaker 3: For the night.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 2: And I will tell you exactly which hotel and room number to go run back into his arms.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not running into anybody's arms.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why he's even sending a message or fiance.
Speaker 2: Your phone is breaking up, so at this point I should just tell you it's a brank phone call before I lose the signal.
Speaker 3: No, no, what?
Speaker 2: Oh you heard that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is actually holy From the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Your friends Gabby Lauris set you up. Yeah, apparently you guys were talking about the worst x's in your lives recently.
Speaker 3: I do you believe it?
Speaker 2: Man and Marissa, it's me Donovan, remember me, Remeber.
Speaker 3: That wasn't even our song.
Speaker 2: It was either between that or Hey, mak arena. So I think he chose wisely. Broken Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties, Broken Jeffrey in the Morning