Speaker 1: Kubbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old republic, a sol fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse. Wow to the Clearinghouse of hot takes, break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the air, Andy.
Speaker 3: Where the Fifth Hour with Me, Ben Maller and Danny g Radio. Happy Saturday to you. It's the eighteenth day of January and it is on today. The NFL returns NFL Playoffs. Four games, well, two games today and two games tomorrow, the Texans and the Chiefs in Canza City. Danny, that's the first game, and that means that's the least attractive game.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I have several friends of mine in Kansas City or.
Speaker 3: Are going to that game today at Arrowhead and they're probably already outside the stadium tailgating. It's twenty I think the high today is in the twenties. Well, by the time they kick off, it's gonna be gonna be in the twenties. But it is a Chilead but no snow. They've had a lot of snow in Kansas City the last couple weeks. But that's the least attractive team, you know how, Like in basketball, the Toronto Raptors, if they make the playoffs, are always playing or Memphis plays that first playoff game in the NBA, because they're not the team that people are Toronto the Blue Jays and baseball, the Texans are that. In the NFL, the Texans are that because last week they played the first playoff game against the Chargers, and now this week, even with Kansas City, despite Taylor Swift and Kelsey and all mahomes and two Super Bowls in a row, the Texas are that bad, Danny, They're that bad.
Speaker 5: Well, that was supposed to be an unattractive game last weekend, but I thought it was one of the better ones of the weekend.
Speaker 1: I would disagree. I was on the Chargers. What a gutless performances.
Speaker 4: How loud I took the texit and so I loved it.
Speaker 3: Well, the Chargers should have been up, should have could have been up by like twenty one points the way the Texans started that game, and instead it was six nothing.
Speaker 1: It was ridiculous. It was so stupid the way they futched around it.
Speaker 4: And I just slippers of the NFL.
Speaker 1: Washington mouthact. Justin Herbert. Okay, let me tell you this. This fricking guy, he is on the brink.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's two playoff appearances, twenty seven nothing lead, twice point lead blown against Jacksonville a couple of years ago. And now this turd Burger, the first player in modern NFL history, had more turnovers in one playoff game than he died all season.
Speaker 1: The guys at choke artists and I had these Charger fans, all right, I these guys messaging me.
Speaker 4: Who never heard of them?
Speaker 1: Well, it's because of the fires. You know, they couldn't focus.
Speaker 3: Well, the Rams apparently were able to overcome that when they played the car. Don't stop stop making Hey, come on, man, you got a job. We got jobs to do, Danny, right, We don't know the world. I know it sucks and it's terrible, and we all I have several people I know that lost their homes in the fire, and I feel bad for them. But you got to keep going, right. You can't just shut her down. And that's justin Herbert Man. One more bad playoff game and then he that you're branded as that, right, one more bad playoff game, and that's who you are. Three bad playoff games, and that's what you become. You're known for what you've done. That's your Yeah.
Speaker 5: The guys called it the three year stink on the air the other day, like you have three years that you can stink before.
Speaker 4: That's who you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get branded like a cow. That's that's what you're you're known as. So anyway, Texas and Chiefs. That game kicking off our time here on the West Coast four thirty eastern and in Cannesau City at three thirty local time. And then the Lake game the Lions and the Commanders. That's the eight o'clock eastern, five o'clock here in the West.
Speaker 1: Where we're doing the show from and the Commanders.
Speaker 3: We got big favorites Kansas City and Detroit, big favorites number one seeds. They're rested and it's still time to watch Benny Versus the Penny. By the way, if you want to get the analysis on these games, it's a half hour show. It's on Petecock. Check that out TV show Benny Versus the Penny. But I'm planning on multitasking. We're trying to clean out the garage Danny today, So I'm going to be watching the game while going through boxes of crap and we'll figure that out.
Speaker 1: But that's that's my plan.
Speaker 5: That sounds like something that should wait until after football season. Yeah, I've been cleaning out of my garage for three years.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean it's pretty much the same.
Speaker 3: I mean, we clean, we put everything kind of in order, and now we're at the point now we gotta got to thin the herd a little bit, right, separate the wheat from the shaft.
Speaker 1: Is that the phrase they use in the farm?
Speaker 4: I think something about a shaft?
Speaker 1: Yeah, something along those lines.
Speaker 5: So did you guys get it containers? Are you like hyper focused on organizing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that.
Speaker 3: The problem we have here is my pops passed away a few years ago and left everything behind. You know, you don't take anything with you when you when you die, so he left everything behind. So some of the stuff is supposed to go to my two brothers, one the one in Wisconsin, the one in New York, and so we've collected everything, but then we got moved around, you know, life is.
Speaker 5: I see, because you guys moved. You guys moved in that time span.
Speaker 3: We moved during the COVID stuff, so which is just great, just a wonderful time to move. But so anyway, we uh, we got to go through everything. I'll do a little bit, but I just between me and you, I'll be mostly watching the football.
Speaker 5: Kind of like how Patrick Mahomes's wife let him watch football during the labor.
Speaker 1: How nice of how nice of her, how nice.
Speaker 3: We don't see enough of Mahomes on TV, you know, or Kelsey, they don't get any commercials.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: I hope the people in Madison Avenue give them a few more commercials.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: And Andy Reid, I just need to see more, more, more, more more.
Speaker 3: On this part, we've got the dds blame it on Costco, the stinking Rows and the phrase of week.
Speaker 1: But we'll begin with this.
Speaker 3: And you know, Danny, we've done this podcast together for a while now.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how long.
Speaker 4: Over three years.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Holy crap, it's been a while.
Speaker 4: It's been a minute.
Speaker 1: And we very rarely do sporty. We don't do sporty.
Speaker 5: Sometimes we'll lead off with some sports, but we get right back into life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't know that this is necessarily sporty, but a number of people sent me emails very upset that I was not on the radio overnight Friday into Saturday.
Speaker 1: They're like, we really wanted to hear it.
Speaker 3: And the reason they wanted to hear me was because on the big stories of the day on Saturday, they want to hear my rant about it, and they knew I would have done a monologue on it. I'm not doing the monologue obviously here it's not what that format is here the podcast, but I will say my thought based on the reaction I got that, Yeah, I had people wanted a monologue. I had other people very upset, you know, sending me nasty emails about you know this, that and the other thing. But a number of sports fans I have figured out through years of research here.
Speaker 1: And really just spending last last night.
Speaker 3: I was contemplating as I went bowling last night, so we were I had a long drive, and coming back from the bowling, I was contemplating the time space continuum, and I realized that a number of people, these are baseball fans, are suffering from an undiagnosed condition and I call it DDS, all right, No, what is DDS? Danny?
Speaker 1: It his Dodger Derangement syndrome. He's what it is.
Speaker 3: It is defined by the hatred of the Los Angeles Dodgers spending tons of money to build their roster. This hatred is so intense that it impairs people's judgment. And the latest news the Dodgers have signed another supposedly amazing picture from Japan, Roki Sazaki.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kawasaki. That's got to be racist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like that, Yeah, something like that Sasaki. But he's supposedly great. You know, everyone's drooling about him. You know, they're getting all horny for him and all that. They've been keeping an eye on him since he was in high school. He's twenty three years old. He's a right handed pitcher. He chose the Dodgers over the Blue Jays and the Padres and all that, and all these people upset. So I had half the people who were Dodger fans half and they're like, will you go to.
Speaker 1: Talk about this man? We're not on we don't want to.
Speaker 3: So I was like, yeah, I'm excited. I don't I know anything about this guy. I read some stuff about him. I've heard about him for probably about a year and a half. I've heard about the guy and everything's great and wonderful and all that, but I want to see him pitch with my own two eyes. I did like the story Dot if you saw this, Danny, I think it was Nightingale had a report that Major League Baseball already investigated the Dodgers over the signing of Sazaki and they found that everything was on the up and up they claim, I mean, who knows. Rob Manford also investigated the Astros, remember in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Oh they're not cheating. No, that's nothing going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So as far as the people that were suffering from the dds do Dodger Derangement syndrome, who were like the I'm gonna sum this up and I'm paraphrasing this, Danny, I'm not. There's a There are several emails, and I'm not going to go through all of them. This is not an email thing. But a lot of the people are like, hey, you can't really enjoy if the Dodgers win because they you know, they're supposed to win, so as a fan, you can't really enjoy that. And I'd say to that, bull Pucky no, I'm gonna enjoy it. I mean, I don't like Blake Snell either. You know, that guy annoys me. He's a Dodger, he signed a big money contract. But the way I look at it, most of these guys are gonna.
Speaker 1: Get hurt anyway.
Speaker 3: People think all these players are gonna stay Hey, yeah, if everyone stayed healthy, great.
Speaker 1: No one stays healthy, especially on the Dodgers.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, especially Dodger arms.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, this team's loaded in spring training and by July they'll be trading for some pitcher from the Cincinnati Reds to.
Speaker 1: Bail them out.
Speaker 3: Uh. But yeah, going into the year, Danny, I mean, you look at that rotation and Yoshinobu Yamamoto, Kyler Glass now is going to be back, and he's gonna pitch.
Speaker 1: Blake Snell, Gonsolin will be back, Dustin May, Bobby Miller.
Speaker 3: They are and this guy says they're absolutely loaded, and by July half those guys will be out in the elbow issues, shoulder hurts, whatever.
Speaker 5: So and don't forget how many Tobby John's have been Oh yeah, they could have just a surgeon for Dodger Tommy John operations.
Speaker 3: I'm a doctor.
Speaker 1: You have their own. Well, they probably do have that guy in the South Bay.
Speaker 3: I forget the guy, the doctor that replaced Frank Joe when Joe's dead now, but I the guy that came up with the Tommy Johnson.
Speaker 4: He could just be on a retainer for the Dodgers only. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, So it's great and I'm happy. I'm not upset. This is what the Dodgers should do. I when I I've talked about this in the past and previous episodes Danny, when I did stuff with the Dodger, when I was doing Dodger talk back in the day, I was like, I used to say, my dream is for them to be like the Yankees and get all the good plays.
Speaker 1: Well now they're doing it, so fine, good, I'm gonna enjoy it. It's not gonna last forever.
Speaker 3: The good news is by the time the Dodgers suck will be really old, right so for you know, at that point we'll be like who they have cares. But for the next ten years or so, certainly the next five years, everything is about the Dodger. They are the absolute class at baseball, as they should.
Speaker 1: Be, and you know, good for them. I I this is what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 3: You the LA Dodgers, this is the Yankees should spend the money the red side.
Speaker 1: And I feel bad for my friends in Boston.
Speaker 3: They got not as much money as a Dodgers, but they got their own cable channel like the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: They have the similar setup.
Speaker 3: They've got, you know, big market, not as many people as in LA, but still they should be spending. The Cubs, the Giants in San Francisco, although the TV deals a little different for the Giants, but these teams should be spending. So, like, I don't know, do you feel bad Danny's a Dodger fan because the Dodgers signed another stud from you know, Pitcher.
Speaker 5: Come on, no, And we went through this when it was the Sodo sweep Steaks and when everybody was crying wondering.
Speaker 4: If the Dodgers were going to get Soto.
Speaker 5: At that point, I think that's when I switched to screw everybody, Let's sign all these players then, because we're already going to get the hate anyways. So yeah, you're right, do better if you're one of the other MLB owners. It's not the Dodger's fault. They're doing what they should do exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, so it's just knock it off and we'll see spring training starts in like a month.
Speaker 1: Like a month you realize that we're that close to spring training.
Speaker 4: It's like, right, I'm definitely not ready for baseball yet.
Speaker 1: We're not prepared to enjoy spring training. You're not going to go over to Arizona for the Cactus League. No, I'm good, You'll not be making your tib.
Speaker 5: I'm not even ready for NBA quite yet. So definitely not ready for baseball.
Speaker 3: That's been going on since Halloween. That's been That's it. Yeah, I have watched I you know, at night, I'm getting ready for the show and I usually have something on the TV, which I'm not really you know, I kind of like watching with half an eye, have it on, but you're not really you're not really watching. It's kind of in the background. So I usually have an NBA game on.
Speaker 5: I've probably seen five six Laker games so far this year. But it's always that weird transition. Right after the Super Bowl, all of our shows on the network suddenly switched to basketball topics, and it seems so strange the first week that everybody's talking NBA and then slowly but surely, you know, we all get into a groove with it and it's normal, But that first week or two it sounds really weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then after that you have the amazing and boys an amazing the college basketball talk, the Selection Sunday that goes on for about.
Speaker 4: Three weeks, where people really about two weeks.
Speaker 3: It's all college basketball, all the time, and that's that's where it's at. So anyway, Dodgers and Cubs first Cactus League game, Campbell back Range, Glendale, Arizona, February twentieth, So today's January eighteenth. So we've got that too to look forward to. So for all you people suffering from DDS, it's gonna be a long couple of years long, A couple of years long, A couple of years there. You can, I guess you can blame it on Costco, the Dodgers buying these guys at Costco.
Speaker 1: Danny, Maybe they're buying these guys at Costco. Maybe that's it.
Speaker 4: We could blame your wardrobe on Costco, how dare you? Well, Hey, they got some good stuff there now, right, I saw I do Kirkland brand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I saw like some pretty good Puma gear there the last time I was in Costco.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I love it. I'm all about the costmo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've still not sunk in that load to get my clothes from Costco yet. I feel like that's when you kind of give up in life on your wardrobe, but everything else, especially getting all those samples on the weekend. Man, I was late to the party. I always used to hear you talk about that, but I wasn't a big Costco shopper. Now that's the place when I'm hungry on the weekend. Do we go out to eat? No, we got a baby who screams and cries in a highchair.
Speaker 4: Forget that.
Speaker 5: Let's push them around in the cart and shove a smoothie sample in his face at Costco.
Speaker 1: Well, Costco, guys.
Speaker 4: That's the way to do it.
Speaker 3: Remember now, back in the day, I would hit My wife would drop me off at Costco to do samples. I'd get back in the car, we'd go to another Costco. So we had like three Costcos around us, and we hit them in a row.
Speaker 1: You started like noon, and then yeah, it was great.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 5: My wife she had to make a Costco run the other night and just couldn't wait for me to get home from the network, so she left CoA home with one of the kids. Our kids are responsible, they're good kids, but still when you get a text message saying, yeah, you know, I'm gonna go pick up the things we need at Costco this evening, it'll probably be about an hour overlap.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm sitting.
Speaker 5: In bumper to bumper traffic on the one to one freeway in LA and the whole time I'm thinking the worst. I'm thinking of CoA jumping and doing wrestling moves.
Speaker 4: Off the top of the couch.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking of his brother doing wrestling moves on CoA, which I've seen with my own eyes. So all I'm thinking about is I got to get home just in case. I am a block away, and my car says park park, put the car in park.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 5: And I realized I was so focused on getting home I didn't pay attention to the fact that I was low on gas.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you ran out of gas.
Speaker 5: I ran out of gas, which sucks, and that hasn't happened in years to me. The worst part was I was literally right down the street from home. So I'm thinking, crap, what do I do? Call Brenda? She is in line at Costco checking out. It's about a fifteen minute drive. Twenty minutes. Maybe should I wait for her. I do have a gas can in my trunk. My stepson, our oldest, is at home with CoA. His car is parked here because he was visiting.
Speaker 4: I know what I'm going to do. I'll do the walk of shame home.
Speaker 1: This is shame.
Speaker 5: Steal his car, drive it with my gas can, get the gas and drive back.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got a gas can. You were prepared for.
Speaker 4: This, I was, yeah, thank god.
Speaker 5: The last time this did happen, I was like, I'm never going to be stuck without a gas can in my trunk. So I learned the hard way on that one. So I get the empty gas can, get his car. I had to drive ten minutes to the closest gas station.
Speaker 2: There's the bottom. I ready to bring the gas.
Speaker 5: It was in such a hurry, Ben that I didn't put the gas can in the trunk of his car. Big mistake, because I had to do a U turn out of this stupid gas station and the gas can tumbled over for a second. Oh boy, gosh, shit, man, a whole nother thing I'm gonna have to deal with once I get to my destination. Car reek of gasoline. I roll the windows down, Gases on my hand, gases inside the car on the floor mat. This night is just getting better and better. Get over to where we live. Thank god nobody hit my car, So now I had to figure out once I finally got my car home, I had to figure out how to get this smell of gasoline and the actual gasoline office floormat.
Speaker 4: Have you ever dealt with gas?
Speaker 1: No, not very often.
Speaker 3: I think I've only I don't own I should probably have this up to be a grown up, but I don't have an extra thing. I think one time, when I was much younger, I did have to fill up. We have to put it on the ground and fill it up.
Speaker 1: And take it. But it's been a long time, so I haven't really done much with gas.
Speaker 3: It scares the crap out of me because it's so flammable that I don't fu's around with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially with what we just dealt with in La Yeah.
Speaker 5: I told Brenda, I said, hey, I need your help, come downstairs with hot water in soap. I need to clean his car mat off. Thank god, he's got a little bit of a beater. He's been doing working his part time job while he's in school, so he's been saving up to get a new car.
Speaker 4: That part of it. I wasn't concerned about it.
Speaker 5: If I had to throw this floor mat away, I'm thinking, it's all right, I'll just buy him a new floor mat.
Speaker 4: That should have been plan A. That was plan B.
Speaker 5: Plan A was she's pouring this hot water on it, and we're thinking, oh, you know, the soap and SuDS.
Speaker 4: Will get this off.
Speaker 1: I was wrong.
Speaker 5: She makes a bad move though. She puts the car mat in the washing machine. Oh boy, when she got it out of there, it was a big sud shit show, and it smelled like gasoline. She has now, there's a setting on your washer where you can just clean out the inside. Sure, she's done that about ten times, put vinegar in there. It is three days later now and it still smells like gasoline.
Speaker 4: Wonderful. Well that's a.
Speaker 1: Nice party gift every time you use it.
Speaker 5: You know, I remember when I spilled the gasoline, bro And I blame all of this on Costco.
Speaker 3: It's clearly Costco's fault. You should hire a lawyer, you know. Yeah, you're one of those lawyers, the billboard lawyers who hurts you. You know, every city, every city you travel through, there's a bill there's an ambulance chasing.
Speaker 1: Lawyer who hurts you. Is your boss mean to you today?
Speaker 5: If I have to buy a new washer at Costco, I'm gonna be really pissed.
Speaker 1: Did Costco mess you up?
Speaker 4: Evey?
Speaker 3: So I wanted to mention this. I think I might have mentioned this in the past. I don't know, I just talked talked, So I think I mentioned this briefly on the on the radio show. So I got a bug up my keyster. The other day, I was like, I was in San Francisco over the holidays to visit family.
Speaker 1: My brother in law lives in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: So we went up to Bay and had a great time and you know, outside from the homeless people, it was nice. San Francisco is a beautiful city. And enjoyed my time there. I did not get to my favorite restaurant, which is the Stinking Rose.
Speaker 1: Loved the Stinking Ros.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I remember you mentioning that you were going to try to go there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't end up getting there because of timing and there was a weight, and the main problem was my brother in law and my father in law both can't go anywhere without their dogs, so we had to sit outside, and you know, there was a weight and it was kind of a bit of a trek to get over from where we were staying, so we didn't end up going there. The other day, I was like, you know, I really love those garlic mashed potatoes at the Stinking Rose. Man would I love some garlic mashed potatoes? So I went on the Stinking Roses website thus Stinking Rose dot com, and I looked it up and I was like no, no, no, no, no, no no. And then I got to the I looked at the Menuez. I can't you know, I just can't get it. I'm in La there in San Francisco, and it was like eight I think it was like eight ninety nine or something like that for a side of garlic mashed potatoes. And you know, I was like, wait a minute. I had this light ball moment. It's like I kind of know how to cook a little bit. I'm not that good, but I futs around with it.
Speaker 1: So I was like why not just make some?
Speaker 3: So I found a rip off recipe of stinking rows garlic mashed potatoes nice, and I made a giant, massive pot of the garlic.
Speaker 1: Mashed potatoes and it was it was wonderful.
Speaker 4: It was great.
Speaker 3: And that's like a you know, ninety ninety nine or eight ninety nine for one side. And you know, mashed potatoes is so cheap to make and so easy to make. So that's my new Michigan says. My grandfather would say, my mom would say, it's futzing.
Speaker 4: Around with that.
Speaker 3: I don't know how long this is gonna last. But made a ton of them. And the cool thing about mashed patotoes and this is my wife tells me this. I don't know if she's making this up, but she says, they're actually healthier, like the day after and the day after because I made a big giant part.
Speaker 1: Of these things with like fifty cloves of garlic and a ton of butter, and you mix it all together and.
Speaker 4: Do the calories evaporate?
Speaker 3: Well, what she said, because of the potato, like, it's supposedly a little healthier, she said, a little healthier a couple of days after if it's in the refrigerate. I don't know why, some science thing. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's making that up. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the phrase of the week, the phrase of the week.
Speaker 1: Our phrase of the week.
Speaker 3: Here on this Saturday, NFL Saturday, we have wax poetic. Wax poetic the phrase of the week. Now, waxpoetic somebody I use from time to time. It's part of my lexicon. I'll use it during the week, use it in just regular conversation. But wax poetic means only to you know, speak or write poetically, all right, It's kind of obvious. Sometimes there's a hint of using big words, using words that are outside of the norm, and you're trying to brag a little bit and all that stuff. So you're waxing poetic. Now, this is a phrase I thought goes back to Shakespeare. But no, no, it does not. It's actually not that old a phrase, at least in the modern definition. The Oxford English Dictionary, which many people that study phrases and words turned to as a bible for this kind of stuff, the entry for wax that was published in nineteen twenty six did not include the wax poetic phrase in any sense. It wasn't until twenty two thousand and six before it was added online. However, the earliest known reference as wax poetic does go back to the eighteen hundreds. Sir Henry Morton Stanley just sounds like an important person, right, Sir, Sir Henry Morton Stanley, sounds like someone is very important, because you're sir. You got three names. That's a lot going on, right. That's when you named your son Cooha. Did you put sir in there? Did you put like, you know, four names? No? But this guy was like an American explorer, soldier, colonel, administrator, author, I don't know. He lived from eighteen forty one to nineteen oh four, Sir Henry Morton Stanley, and he wrote a book, How I Found Livingstone. And in that book that was published in eighteen seventy two, he wrote, one could almost wax poetic, but we will keep such ambitious ideas for a future day. So that tells you that that phrase either he came up with it or he heard it somewhere in his travels. But that goes back to like the eighteen late eighteen sixties, early eighteen seventies, and that is the phrase of the week, wax poetic. We do that every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on this podcast. Anny we wax poetic. Yes, sir, we'll get out on that. Anything you want to promote. Watched the football, watch the TV show Benny Versus the Penny.
Speaker 1: What do you got going on today, Danny?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw your Zoom episode which was fun.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mentioned yesterday.
Speaker 3: We actually had really good ratings in Boston last week.
Speaker 1: We were in the top three in the demo that we need to get to keep the show going. So we were excited about that, which.
Speaker 5: Is almost like it's almost like that bad lighting is better lighting for your two mugs.
Speaker 1: I know, it was funny.
Speaker 3: I was telling I told somebody I forget this week, and I was like, you know, when I was a kid growing up, the idea that I could do a TV show at home would be and blew my mind. And then to think that people actually watched the show, it's like shocking. But anyway, so thank you for those of you to watch it. And it's on all over the place, but it's out of NBC Sports Boston, so it'll be on a bunch today, so check that out.
Speaker 1: It was on late last night after the Celtic came.
Speaker 3: So anyway, we'll get out, have a wonderful Saturday, enjoy the football today and we'll be back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, tomorrow later.
Speaker 4: Skater vipulation