Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Pick. Sign up for Prize Picks today and use that probo code leading off when you do. It's me Joey p joe pis Apia, that of course is the Welsh, and it's you, and we're talking all things baseball here and the peanuts and the cracker Jacks in the chat. And I want to tell everybody if you have never joined us live, do it. It's an experience. Boys and girls. Go subscribe to Fantasy Pros MWA YouTube channel today. I know Welsh's trade video I should be out. I would think any minute now it could be during this show, any minute it's out. Didn't come out now, Oh my god, it came out already. I didn't even know I was doing errands this morning. But the Waiver Wire video will be out at some point this week as well. So stay on top of all your fantasy baseball stuff, all your wagering stuff, all your baseball, all your fun.
Speaker 2: Welsh.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of stuff to get to today. I want to talk about the show. Today's got some bigger questions about some players.
Speaker 3: Oh I think this philosophical, Joe.
Speaker 2: It's like, this is philosophical, Joe.
Speaker 1: It might be a little philosophical. I'm a philosophical person in any many ways. I want to talk about Corbyn Burns because I think it's time to have a sit down. I mean, maybe this we should call this the sit down. Maybe this is a good thing, you know, like and the mob wants to have a sit down and talk about what's going on with things that aren't going right, you know, with the different families, you have a sit down, you try to figure out what's going on and see if you go to war or if instead, you know, you work things out and everybody wets their beak. So let's talk about Corbyn Burns. Five runs in five innings yesterday. Now, Corbyn Burns a couple of years ago looked like the most dominant picture in baseball pretty much, I said Jacob mcgraham was Corbyn Burns. I went to think he went like two months without walking somebody a couple of years ago. It was crazy. He has not looked like the regular Corbyn Burns. Our friend Frank Stanfel, a friend of yours, friend of ours, friends of the family. Last twenty starts for Corbyn Burns. He tweeted this this morning. I saw this at four to fourteen era, a one point whip, one hundred and thirteen strikeouts and one hundred and fifteen innings. Now, the strikeouts are right where they need to be, the whip is right where it wants to be. It's that er that's over four that I just can't figure out what's wrong. So I guess here's the big question here. You've made big investments in Corbin Burns. He has pitched well, but he has not pitched like an ace, like the guy that you spent early draft capital on. So what do you do with Corbyn Burns? And what's the answer here?
Speaker 3: I mean those big philosophical questions. You're like, okay, so here's this big thing, So what do we do? What's the answer? It's a great question. Corbyn Burns is a problem. Vlow's down kind of across the board. The effectiveness of.
Speaker 1: That was a very mob answer. By the way, Burns is a problem.
Speaker 3: He has a little bit of a problem. We got a problem on our hands, Joey, we got a problem on our hands. Like I said, Vlow is down on the fastball, slider the effectiveness the whiff rate down completely.
Speaker 2: Also looks like maybe the.
Speaker 3: Spotting of some of the pitches is a little bit concerning. Can't hit the top of the zone. The corners are kind of a mess, you know, the command has been everywhere. He just doesn't have that same swing and miss in his game. Now, does that mean it's gonna all go awry? Not necessarily, But this is one of those cases, at least I believe where this is just a pitcher that was on the top end, you know, one, two, three, that's gonna come back down and probably be like a lower ten to fifteen, you know, probably in the back end of a SP one to an SB two if these things can get right. And that's the question is like, will these things get right? I'm very concerned with the k percentages going down as much as they are, But the things you can look to, it's not like he's getting hit insanely hard. And it's also not like there's dramatic, dramatic vlow drop. So he went from around ninety five to ninety four, you know, so it is a mile per hour, but that's in the fastball. We can still work with that slider. Slider went from eighty nine down to eighty eight.
Speaker 2: That's a little bit of a problem.
Speaker 3: So there this.
Speaker 1: It's an hour on both of those the reason for a four era or do you think this is a case of a guy who was just getting less weed, was getting less wisps? But I'm I'm wondering. You know, in this offseason, there was so much drama with him and the Brewers, right the whole arbitration thing and the contract stuff coming up, and it just seems like a lot of bad blood. Do you think this is just chirely an emotional thing where this guy just doesn't want to be there anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean this also kind of has to do with what we talked about yesterday, what you said with the contracts.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah you want I mean, you know, it's one thing to want to be paid, and ither thing when another team kind of bashes you publicly that you basically carried on your back for the last three seasons.
Speaker 3: I mean, I worked pretty well off of anger, so I imagine he kind of seems like the same thing. I feel like anger can fuel him here. But this is what I was going to say real quick with Burns is and I've said this word a whole lot, and I apologize, but there's different ways for it. This is kind of like a dead zone type of thing again, where it's like, is he really this guy which has changed the tears of value in him? So what can you really get? I think the only type of trades you can do with a guy like Corbyn burn is like a two for one where you're buying in on lower names and you're letting someone feel like they might be buying the rebreak back in of Corbyn Burns. I'm just not sure it's gonna go. I think he can stabilize and he can be like a really high end SB two between like you know, SP ten and fifteen. But I just don't think we're gonna get the top end guy I said it's like a month ago. I think a guy like Zach Allen is gonna end up being more valuable than Oh.
Speaker 1: I think that's one hundred percent. I think we could all say that. I'll tell you what if somebody gave you Manoa and Woodroff for Corbyn Burns.
Speaker 3: Would you say, no, it's not the guy, that's not the guy.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's got to be something like well, That's why I.
Speaker 1: Said, woof Woodroff is that lightning in a bottle if he's healthy, ooh man, that could.
Speaker 3: Be yeah, but it's not gonna be SP's like you're gonna have to get like one sp and a hitter. That's how I think this trade works. It's almost like this, this is name the pop up in my head and it's not the best one, but like Bryce miller'd be like Bryce Miller and then a bigger hitter and that would be the type of trade. Or you know, maybe it's a Uri, Maybe it's one of those young arms.
Speaker 1: The problem with Jury Perez is how many innings do you have in that tank? See that? I think that's the problem with guys like Miller and Perez when you're looking to get with these younger pictures, you know, the sexy young pictures who are doing so well. What does that look like in August and September, especially for in leagues you have playoffs. I think that's a really big philosophical question here. It comes to Corbyn Burns, but I think Welsh is right. You know, if you're going to sell them off, you've got to get two really quality pieces, and one of them has to be a picture there, and if it could make your team better overall, then I think you do it. But otherwise you might just kind of be stuck in hoping that things go in a different trajectory. But it's a really interesting question here for him. Also is a fun one from John V. Welsh made me believe in Taylor Ward and then a couple comments later, I should have listened.
Speaker 3: To Joe, that was, or maybe not listen at all.
Speaker 1: You do that too, Oh, you do feed on anger. You're right, you're an angry, angry man. I love that.
Speaker 3: No, you know what, Actually, you should listen to Joe. You should only listen to Joe.
Speaker 1: I agree. No, you just definitely not only listen to Joe.
Speaker 2: Only listen to Joe.
Speaker 3: But tail, let me talk to Joe too.
Speaker 2: Let's in there.
Speaker 1: Let's do a Taylor Ward uh temperature check twenty seven temperature check is three to zero three, a three twenty slugging and a six twenty two ops. Look. Listen to Welsh when it comes to pitching, for sure, But when it comes to hitters with holes in their swings and issues, I'm tell here right now, you can see it a mile away on certain guys. They're just not that good. Taylor Ward is not that good. I'm telling you all right, it's not that good. All right, let's talk about Bobby Witt, who hasn't been good either. So this is our big sit down, these two big time guys who were, you know, second third round picks in most drafts. Now, Bobby Whitt was dropped down to the sixth spot yesterday. He is slashing right now twenty six, two sixty seven with a four to ten slugging. So the power's been there a little bit. Stone bases have been sporadic, and he's up to two hundred and six plate appearances. Now, he has the thirteen steals, he's got some pops, so you know, in those season long rolal leagues you're still just kind of whatever. It's the head to head formats where you're looking at the head to head road, the head to head points where Bobby Wit has been a bit of a struggle bus. So in that sense, now again as the younger player, certainly you can say that he doesn't have the greatest pieces around him in terms of line of protection. So what do you make of this dropping in the batting word? Do you think this is just a blip on the radar, or should we be worried at all about Bobby Witt rest of season two where this is a you know, people starting to adjust to him and him not adjusting quick enough.
Speaker 3: Back listen, like you could should always be worried about these things, but it's it's how what type of reaction do you make? Do you go out and sell a guy like Julia Rodriguez for pennies on the dollar because he gets moved down to six or where he's hitting. Do you go off and sell a guy like Bobby Wit because there are some early struggles for pennies on the dollar. No, the counting stats I think have still looked solid. Seven homers, thirteen stolen bases. Guess what it's like, the exact same counting stat numbers as Corbyn Carroll, just without the batting average right now. The strikeout percentage is the same, the walk percentage essentially the same. He has a pretty low babbit I guess he's run a low babbop in the major so far, but that's still around thirty points lower than where he's usually at. His hard hit is up, his barrel is up, I mean, his average EV is up.
Speaker 2: I think there's a lot of bad luck that's involved in it.
Speaker 3: I would say that maybe he's even a kind.
Speaker 2: Of by candidate.
Speaker 3: I believe in the tools of these guys. That's the That's the tough thing about fantasy. That's a tough thing about this is like, you've got these guys with these massive tools that they when they catch fire, they're going to make you regret making any move off of one of these guys. And the best thing you can probably try to do is say, is the floor still with this guy? And I think a guy like Bobby Witt has shown the floor is still there even in struggles. He's getting you homers, he's getting a batting average, he's getting you runs. He's not getting you RBI, which kind of stink. But what happens if he takes all these positive things, these barrels, the hard hit going up, and then he starts finding some rhythm into a sophomore year, Well, then you're going to get the Bobby Wit that we remembered last year. So I don't worry about like moving around in the lineup. I just worry about consistency. And both Julio and Bobby have kind of struggled with that, but they're still putting up big stats and they won't be given up on.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. If you go back and look, you know, OBP was not his strong suit last year too. He's at you know, two ninety four last year. He's not an OBP guy. That's something he's got to fix. He's got to start to make a little bit more contact. Yes, there's eleven walks in the year, forty six strikeouts already last year at one hundred and thirty five strikeouts one hundred and fifty games, so he's on pace to eclipse that number by a good margin already. But you know, I'm not gonna sybou Bobby would either. I think Bobby Wood is still one of those players though. For me, if you play in those points leagues where the strikeouts hurt you, Bobby Wick can undo a lot of the good that he does. And in those head to head roto leagues you grin and Barrett you take the bad average because of the stolen bases. But now that stolen bases have kind of evolved with the new rules changes, I don't know about twenty twenty four. If you have to do that anymore to yourself. I think that's that's.
Speaker 2: What chase stolen bases.
Speaker 1: No deal with guys who kill you in batting average just to get the stolen bases. Now, I know he's got power too, But philosopha bas gonna be very interesting when we step back and we look at one hundred and sixty two games, sample size of the guys and the stolen bases, and what's going on here, what's going to happen, you know, in twenty twenty four, and how are we going to value certain guys. I think this would be a very interesting conversation to have. All right, let's do a little rookie lookie, which is funny because it kind of ties into Taylor Ward a little bit. Mickey Moniac moniac. He's a Moonia moniac on the floor two for four and slugg to go ahead Homer yesterday, So he is going to play So rest of season? Who would you rather have? Taylor Ward or Mickey Moniac?
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: Mickey. I've been kind of dismissive of Mickey Moniac and he does. Look at former number one on Nicky.
Speaker 1: Has the fines to fine. You blow my mind. Hey, Mickey, Hey, Mickey, you know Mickey Moniacs. The answer is probably get help killer.
Speaker 3: Well, no, that's fine, you know, it's probably not Taylor Ward. I think it might still be like but here's the deal, though, I think these guys are gonna like flip around and stuff. I'm fine, you could dump Taylor Award right now. But what I'm telling you is I think Taylor Ward will balance back at some point. But who would I rather own today? I'd rather own Mickey moniac absolutely rather own. I'm also not the type of person you guys. You guys are so weird with this sometimes, Like if a guy stinks and there's someone good on the wire, I will make those moves. But that doesn't also mean that I don't think a guy that is stinking right now can't get better. And I think I think Taylor Ward is a better player than I don't even even like Taylor Ward that much.
Speaker 1: I don't show you love Taylor Ward. You want to have like a Taylor you did love new Bar. Yeah, Lars new Bar is definitely you're your dude. But it was an interesting conversation to have because you know, we've seen many of these rookies come up all the success that some of them have had here in you know, the first eight weeks of the season or so. Seven hitters by the way, who have improved big time in twenty twenty three. I want to take your temperature on these guys too and get your thoughts on it, because this was a fun piece on MLB dot com. But I saw so Yonaheim a huge difference maker. I just want to say, let's play a game. Do you believe in the change or do you think it's an illusion? Change or illusion?
Speaker 3: I believe go with change.
Speaker 2: No believe here. I believe Jahim is doing okay.
Speaker 1: Joey Gallo who has raised his EXWOBA seventy three points, So do you believe when he changes? Joey gallow No, I don't ever, I don't need Joey. I agree. So we're both two for two here. Patrick Wisdom, another guy who has you know, certainly came out like Gangbusters. He had incredible run there. Do you think that Patrick Wisdom? I mean, I guess it's a tough one because I think Patrick Wisdom is just showing you the same guy who was last year basically, and there will be ups and down. So I think this is a push. Do you agree?
Speaker 3: I mean I would lean probably like long term down because also you got Chris Morell that like that might end up coming to ahead of like morel versus Wisdom. So yeah, if we can push, sure, let's.
Speaker 1: Push all right. Next one here, Austin Hayes is on that list too. This one, I believe. Hayes is a player I've always liked. He has some injuries, with some different you know situations where you struggle at times too, but Hayes was always one of these players that every year I would take in drafts because I and I always had a lot of shares in dfs because he makes good contact. There was minor league career too. He's always like a really solid hitter. This one, I do believe. I like this player a lot. What are your thoughts on Austin Hayes and his improvement this year? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Also agree? I mean I like that outfield kind of injury. It actually kind of stinks. I kind of wish they would stink more because then we can get Colton Kowser up for the Orioles. But no, Austin Hayes hard hit percentage the highest of his career barrel percentage. He's almost tripled it this year. Not huge, big counting stats, but no, I'm a believer. I'm actually rostering him in a couple spots.
Speaker 1: Now, Elias Diaz interesting enough verse right handed pitching, hitting three sixty and only two nine off left hand of pitching, which is basically the opposite of what he did last year. So you're buying mister Diaz on the Rockies or is this just a weird start to the season for him.
Speaker 2: To me, it's weird.
Speaker 3: It's fine again, Like I don't I'm not gonna sit and just like hold some crappy catcher like I would have DS, I'd run him out and then when he starts to come back down, I would push him off. So I think this is more mirage. But you know, it's great what he's doing right now.
Speaker 1: From one Das to another. Yondi Diaz, who Yondi Diaz is another player that I always felt like, this guy should always hit for more power than he does. And you've seen the ground ball rate go from fifty to forty six. So he's starting to, you know, get that trajectory upward trying to hit balls in the air, and obviously it's it's working, you know, in terms of fantasy, it's definitely working right now. So this is a player physically. You look at him and you go, this is a big, strong guy. Why is he not hit more home runs? And now it feels like you're starting to fix that. This is another dude that I think is for real. So if somebody's trying to sell him high, I would buy high on because I do. You've seen you're seeing an adjustment that he's finally made. It took him a long time, but it's a really solid adjustment. And I think he's got all the other prototypical things you want in a power hitter. He's just never been that guy yet.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite of the list. Yeah, No, one hundred thousand percent agree on this one. The Yandi has pushed himself into like a completely different trajectory and he's gonna like stabilize a tiny bit more. But I mean, three four five almost a three four to six slash this year, insanely good hard hit numbers in the ball a barrel percentage again, it's like two and a half times over, so very very much on YONDI.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the injury list here Logan Webb clear to make his next start on Thursday. We're a little iffy because of the back issue, but that's okay. Byron Bucks had also okay, so he was in the lineup. Look at that crazy Listen to this. Tyler Glass now is okay? All these weird things coming out of my mouth here, I can't even believe this. He is going to make his debut on Saturday, So it's against the Dodgers. I'm gonna throw Tyler Glass now out there against the Dodgers. I'm gonna do it. I don't know how you feel about it, Welsh, but if you yes, if you got him, smoke him. This is kind of the same thing. If you got him, start them. That's how I feel about.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. Agree Glass. Now we get him out there, I'm I would love for this might.
Speaker 1: Be the only start you get out of him.
Speaker 3: You got it might be. I'd love to know. I'd like them to tell us, like how many innings. If they said like sixty pitches or innings sixty pitches, I might feel a little bit, eh, but seventy five.
Speaker 2: Eighty I don't. I'm not worried about him going up against the Dodgers, all.
Speaker 1: Right, next one on the list here, Jose Alvarado through from flat ground, so keep it on that elbow of his. Jacob de Gram through thirty two hole pitches in a bullpen session. Bruce Bochi told everybody that went really well. That's great. He says he feels good. That's great. But how do he feel? That's what I care about. I tweeted that today. I saw Mike Mayer and the team at the Fantasy pros news desk tweeted this out and I said, that's great, he feels good, But I don't know how all of us feel. I care about how we feel when it comes.
Speaker 3: To how emotional state is or emotional health around. Jacob de Gram may be pitching at some point at the point this season. I mean, I'm fine, I'm I'm good. I wanted to get back out there. I'd love to stop talking.
Speaker 1: Wonky's crushing it leg at Wonky right here. Jacob Gram's autobiography is called bullpen session went well, Oh Wonky, Yeah, Perfection. Also, Andre's Munio's shoulders progressing towards what we hope to be activated before the next road trip, so before June. Hopefully we're gonna get Andre's Munio's back. That would be great. It's been way too long to wait for him. Not great, just to shout out. He had a Hunter Dozer who got designated for assignment, you know, just a couple of years ago, a Hunter dos It was like a nice little you know, fantasy plug and play corner guy. And then it's just kind of falling off the map here. So I don't know what went wrong here for Hunter Doser, but this kind of makes me sad Welsh. I saw this news and I was sad. I was bummed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think about this.
Speaker 3: You can give him a call and text him and be like, hey, b ask him.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling, how are you feeling?
Speaker 1: How are you doing good? Do you know what?
Speaker 3: Nice guy?
Speaker 2: Nice Kate, Joe.
Speaker 3: You should call him up. You should call everybody up. You should call the chat up. You give them all your phone number. You should have chats as you have a hundred dozer little circle group and you guys can talk about him and you can a little circle circle.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want. Yeah, that won't happen. Three up, three down. Luis Castillo was really good again. Eight strikeouts and six shut out innings. Yes, it was against the A's, But we told you yesterday in DFS, like there's Castillo, there's the A's. Just don't overthink it. Sometimes baseball is easy, just don't overthink it. So hopefully you listen yesterday and made that DFS move. Remember DFS, you're looking for win, six strikeouts, six innings, quality start. Can you get all those things? Can you get two n runs less? That's gonna get you a nice big like thirty eight to forty points or your pitcher boom. You're good and you're already starting off in a good spot. Mister Alvarez for the Houston Astros three for five, not one but two homers, including a granny yesterday and Christian Hovey are in that same game. Six innings, five case you got a W. Continues to be great. One earned run, three down Charlie Morton. Remember we talked about the the underlying metrics with Charlie Morton not being good. I wrote about it on Fantasypros dot com. I think it was two weeks ago. He was my cell high. Here we go, it's time to pay the fiddler. Two home runs Gavin Stone, Welsh's favorite guy. Four innings, five earned runs and Nick Cassiano's zero for five with three k's, which brings us to one of our favorite moments here. Because we love to do it, Let's pick some prizes Prize Picks. Download the app or go to prize picks dot com get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars when you use that promo code. Leading off. So again, leading off, Prize Picks. Get it done, Welsh, will we picking for prizes today?
Speaker 3: We'll try to turn it around. Yesterday Yesterday was a day. It was just today today, all the way around, all the way around. So today we're gonna start off with ury Press strikeouts. I saw in the chat a couple of people saying, hey, sit Uri Pres in Colorado.
Speaker 1: You can I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm rolling Uri out in everything.
Speaker 1: Colorado sucks.
Speaker 3: There you go it, Colorado stinks. It's in Colorado.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: But I think eury Press is really good. And that's why I remember. I was like, hey, we're gonna say goodbye to the four and a half strikeout number. Well, not quite yet, because he's in Colorado and everybody is.
Speaker 2: A little scared.
Speaker 3: So ury Perez strikeouts are only four on price pick, so I am going to take the over. I'm also going to take the no run first inning the nurfee as it is with Darvish and McKenzie Gore, Mackenzie Gore getting to play his old team. I'm going to take the under on the no run, so no runs to be scored in the first inning between those two and Randy Arose raina fantasy score seven and a half over, So I guess that's like a positive sandwich today. Two overs, sandwiching and under.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the betting stuff, because again for me, it's a little it'll like today of the betting. I'm with you on the ury Perez K four and a half. That number isn't over taking that one, and I'm also taking Texas on the money line. This is a six thirty start, I think today a little earlier, it's minus one sixty. But I think if you put that along with one of the other heavy duty favorites, and there's a lot like the Yankees are heavy favorites today, there's another big I think it's Houston's a big heavy favorite, Tae. There's a couple of big heavy favorites on the board. You can put three of these together in a little parlay. Get that bad boy done well. From the betting standpoint, what do you have for the people today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Texas broke miney at a lot of heartbreak yesterday. If we're being honest, we got Bailey Oberd just heartbreak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did. You know that was disappointing. That was disappointed. We were all in and we said it was. It was one of those days where, I mean, it all makes sense to be in yesterday on everything daily ober that's baseball sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's baseball.
Speaker 3: I mean in Texas was you know, Luis Ortiz went like seven looked he looked like a freakin' ace against them. But today, so Uri Perez is plus money at four and a half strikeouts. It's not always gonna work out, but guess what it has so far, and I'm gonna play that again against Colorado. They're like middle of the pack in strikeouts, but four and a half is something that Ury Perez. He's reached the five strike up marker in the first three innings in his first two starts. So plus money at one point fifteen, Uh huh, I'm taking it. I do have a team total runs. I'm taking Saint Louis team to runs two and a half through the first five innings, it's minus one twenty five. I very much like that today, and going back to Randy roserain a total bases are one and a half at plus one fifty. I don't do the total bases a lot. I'm admittedly not great at them. But it's plus one fifty on a Randy Roseorina today, So I love that one. So I am putting that in the stack.
Speaker 1: There you go. Here's a good question from Doubi Wah for twenty it's nice, you know, it's funny. There's multiple screen nineteen watched the show we have to do.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's that for twenty.
Speaker 1: To do it smoking the marriage uana as it will. So I guess that's our target audience, just saying maybe we should have some sort of CBD sponsor in the show or something to that effect. Here's a great question. I got this one on Twitter too, Jordan Walker or Cees gotta drop one of them? Make some roster room. Who do you have to drop right now? This is a top dude. This is a hard one for me. I think I'm Droppinges because I'm worried about the path of when he comes up. I think Walker will be back sooner than later. I do, but maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: I think I drop Walker for Cees right now, only in Redraft, not in Dynasty.
Speaker 2: I'm not changing Obe.
Speaker 1: This is the conversation.
Speaker 3: Yes, the only reason behind that is like Walker has stunk. There is kind of a there's a block because of so many different bats and there's so much turn turnover offensively that they can end up putting out that. I do think that Walker's a little stuck right now, and I'm not sure it's gonna be like within the next month, which I'm just stupidly just like every day, I'm like CES is coming up, CS coming up. I don't think there's an actual block. I know you're saying that. I don't think there's an actual block with Cincinnati. Henry Ramos is not going to block Cees when they're ready to make that move. So I believe CS will be up before Jordan Walker. If Jordan Walker fixes and finds out what the problem is in the minors, he has bigger upside than Cees for sure.
Speaker 1: All Right, let's also acknowledge a new Peanut and cracker Jack here. I hope I'm saying this is it tes DECI. Hey guys, new to the lives but love your content. Thanks man, I just call mister Desigh instead, So thank you. Appreciate you being here in the chat. We love when new people join us. Live here on the program again Fancypros dot com. It's the place to be obviously in our YouTube channel, Fancy Pros MLB. Make sure you're going to the MLB channel. You just subscribe to the football one too, just Fantasy Pros. But this is where you get all your baseball stuff. We moved all the baseball stuff so we don't irritate all the football people because they get irritated. You know what, people don't upset the apples? Love the Apple card? You know what else? I love? So Rare. Head over right now to Fantasypros dot com slash Collect. Sign up today, get your digital cards, make your team challenge each other in duels to the death. Well maybe it's not to the death, maybe it's just for fun, but either way, so Rare MLB is super cool. Go check it out. Fancypros dot com slash Collect again free to join, and when you join, join our league Fantasypros dot Com slash leading off, So go have some on there. All you have peanuts and cracker jacks. Let's go Welsh. In terms of DFS today, Garrett Cole eleven point one, top of the board. I prefer him over Strider today just because of the matchup. I just think Cole is in a better situation here. You Darvas at ten point four against the Nats. I'm crossing my fingers here that San Diego start to turn things around because they've been terrible. But I think, you know, it's kind of a sliding scale of pitchers today. I know Strider's out there too, but he's going against the Dodgers, and that's always a weird one to me. There's more outcome possibility, and I think he's gonna be highly rostered. But Cole, if you're gonna spend up, that's the way I go. If you're gonna go down the board a little bit. Sunny Gray at ten point two. I like him a lot. It's a good matchup for him. Again. You want to go really crazy here, let's go cheap Uri Perez in Colorado. I don't think he's gonna be rostered a bit. I really don't people gonna see Colorado and saying, eh, I'm not even gonna attempt that with a rookie kid. I am. I think it's great. I think it's perfect, especially on the night when there's so many big time names, because it allows you to get up in the offensive ranks and get some really better offensive players. JP France is even cheaper though, at seven point five, So make that investment. Yankees, Astros Atlanta JP France at seven to five. You can basically get whatever you want you can put. You can have a lineup of all star bats and get JP France at seven point five and try that. And if you want to move up and have a Perez lineup too, just in case perezas like seven strikeouts or eighty strikeouts, even if it just goes five innings, he gets you eight strikeouts against Colorado, I think you could do that. Chas McCormick is cheap today. Mark Vientos is cheap if he's in the lineup. Interesting Cassis is cheap if he's in the lineup two. I'm keeping this simple for my home run call today because I have learned my lesson about when Aaron Judge faces the Baltimore Orioles. Aaron Judge is the home run pick, so I'm going to Aaron Judge. There's the board Primetime getting awful close to twenty, sitting at eighteen BHB Daddy at seventeen. I got a bunch of people tied at sixteen again. Fantasypros dot Com slash Chat Join the discord, go premium when you do, and then you can go make home run calls. Fantasypros dot Com slash Premium. I'm going boring today because I need a home run in the worst way with Aaron Judge. But look I need at least three or four from him today to get back in this time. Where are you going?
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I had to play a couple boring spot.
Speaker 3: I mean Aaron. Of my thirteen homers, I think Aaron Judge has like three of them, three or four of them. So that's where it goes. You know, no shocker to anybody. I'm gonna stick with my boy, Randy Rosereina. I picked him on some other stuff here. We're just gonna go full throttle. Whether it is Betts Prize picks or home run call, We're gonna go make it a Randy a Rose Arrain a day for my home run call.
Speaker 1: All right, so I got mister DESI corrected me. It's pronounced Tajis, which is really cool. Actually, Tajis is a much cooler name than Joe. I just want to say, so, you're winning life, Tachi's you're winning life. We appreciate you being part of our Peanuts and Cracker Jacks again. Go make your home run calls, Go enjoy your baseball. Go out there, and this is gonna be fun night because we come back tomorrow and Eurie Perez is really good and JP Frantz was really good. We're gonna be in a very good mood. I can tell you that right now. So if you haven't already, color Prize Picks again, that's our sponsor. Use that promo code leading off when you sign up and follow us on the Twitter machine. Two at is it the Welsh and that joe piece of PU seventeen. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p We'll see you next time, kids. Bye.
Speaker 3: Fine