Speaker 1: I Am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh that's you.
Speaker 3: I Am All in Town meeting with Suzanne French and Tara suit An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of I'm All in Town Meeting with myself, Tara, and Suzanne.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, We've made it to the end of season one.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, before we get started, I know, Suzanne, we were looking at some Instagram comments in response to things that people wanted and there was a question. I saw it, but remind me what someone asked, So this was I don't have the date it was.
Speaker 2: Captain Luddy one six' four asked how do we think That rory's life and the series would have been different If rory had decided to go To harvard instead Of. Yale she says she would have never Met logan and therefore never Met, mitcham wouldn't have, gone wouldn't have been told she didn't have it and gone down that spiral and disconnect With Laura, lily and she wanted to get our thoughts on.
Speaker 1: THAT i, mean my first thought WAS i think that her relationship with her grandparents would be. Different, YEAH i feel like that relationship grew BECAUSE i mean it grew even more because they went To, yale because if you remember the episode when she was forced into The yale, interview, like imagine if they, were like if she got mad and she's, Like i'm not going to, Yell, like maybe they wouldn't have paid For. HARVARD i don't think they would have done that because that's not Very emily And. Richard BUT i don't think they would have like fully accepted.
Speaker 2: It, yeah, YEAH i. AGREE i don't necessarily agree that she wouldn't have Met logan BECAUSE i think the rights could have had her Meet logan At.
Speaker 1: Harvard maybe she wants A yale party and met him, right or you, know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it Wasn't, logan maybe it was like some other. Guy BUT i still there would have still been some kind of guy. DRAMA i, mean the writers would still have created some kind of situation like. That SO i DON'T i don't know that that would necessarily have been, different BUT i definitely think the family dynamics would have been, different even if for no other reason than Then boston is a lot farther away from Stars hollow And richard And emily Then, yale so that would that would Affect friday night, dinners because she can't just come from you, know drive around the school to go To friday night dinner and you, know come home To Stars hollow for the weekend or. Whatever SO i think it definitely would have had some kind of an impact on the family, dynamic and maybe maybe they didn't want to try to figure that, out so they went they went the way of just keeping her in.
Speaker 1: Town, basically do you think that she would have continued a relationship With jess if she went To? Harvard that's a good, question Because i'm not mad at the idea as A jess Stand, like, Yeah i'm not that mad at that.
Speaker 2: Idea that is an interesting. POSSIBILITY i don't. KNOW i don't know what would have, happened because there's always like trying to keep in mind that there's always like some like real life stuff going, On like Didn't jess didn't Not Jess, milo didn't he leave to go do?
Speaker 1: HEROES i don't. Know but like if we're like thinking of just the, characters like let's, say like because then you could have argued That Adam brodie would have been married To laane at this, one you, Know, yeah that's. TRUE i just, mean character, wise that's.
Speaker 2: An interesting possibility to think.
Speaker 1: Of my friend AND i, like you, know obviously it kind of went viral last. Year, Oh jackie just sold his hero started in two thousand and, six so oh, okay he would have been. Fine, YEAH i forgot about heroes, Actually but you know last year it went viral that clip Of jess saying why did you drop out Of? YALE i mean we've all seen, it like we know the, clip but like because of, TikTok it had a whole new life and one of my, Friends uh AND i we just like always say that to each other and then like we make it where it's like each letter is like capital lowercase because you just like hear his inflection on like the sentence of, yeah, yeah it's so, good And i'm just, like we would have never gotten that line if she went To. Harvard so for, THAT i will, say, yeah she went To, yale.
Speaker 2: That's true Because. Harvard you, know it's just it's it has that extra. Syllable it just doesn't the same.
Speaker 1: Work oh, man all, Right so let's jump into this. Episode season, one episode twenty, One Love daisies And, troubadours which Aired may, tenth two thousand and. One you, know my first thought, was was this the first time we actually like saw into the world of The. Troubadours they were, there and we didn't like the camera didn't pant them like we maybe have seen them once or. Twice, Right, well so we had.
Speaker 2: Seen Grant Lee phillips, before but just, okay it was in the. Town this was the first time we saw the Second. Troubadour we hadn't seen.
Speaker 1: It we just saw him like playing in the. Town so it wasn't like we knew he was the town, troubadour.
Speaker 2: Right, Right it was just kind of. Imply.
Speaker 1: YEAH i kind of loved.
Speaker 4: That that's the meeting That Max medina went, to like arguing about a town troubadour because it's so stars.
Speaker 2: Hollow it's, yeah it's so small. TOWN i. Know that was that was a Great that was a great Me and THEN i love how.
Speaker 1: Like rory's argument just was Like taylor was like, whatever like you got, It you're for.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 2: Okay so one THING i HAD i remember the very first TIME i saw this, EPISODE i almost fell off my chair because the scene where they're in the kitchen And laura like goes outside and she Asks. Luke she, says who is the guy that owns the body? Shop, ye And luke, says The Stretch cunningham.
Speaker 1: Guy it's Not. Rose, no it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't, rose and she didn't cut she doesn't come to See.
Speaker 1: Gipsy Sorry rose her real.
Speaker 2: Name oh, yeah but my husband knows a guy whose name Is Stretch cunningham and he owns an auto body.
Speaker 1: Shop, like how way is? That? Wait did he know any writers From gilmore?
Speaker 2: GIRLS i don't know. HOW i, mean he's in THE la, area so MAYBE.
Speaker 1: I bet you a writer had gone to his auto. SHOP i just use the, name because what are the chances you have to find out what part of la if it's Like, Bourbank, oh one hundred percent some Writer.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah into his auto. Shop i'll have my husband ask. Him he's he's In San pedro, now but at the, time who. KNOWS i don't know where he.
Speaker 1: Was but so, funny.
Speaker 2: Weird. YEAH i made my. Husband i'm, like you have to come watch. This he's, like what is the show.
Speaker 1: That is so? Funny? Oh, wait hold, On jackie sent us a. Note he's also a reoccurring character In all in The Family, Great so so that was a little more on the note Than, okay you know What i'm gonna go With suzanne's deep dive of this man had an auto shop In, Burbank.
Speaker 2: California like the Original all in The family That Sally struthers was. ON i MEAN i didn't know.
Speaker 1: That, yes it's the Original all in The. Family it's Described archie has the funniest man in the, world so maybe it was also Damn, okay, OKAY i just GOT i don't. Know, yeah, well you know it's up for. Interpretation, yeah so, which by the, way, okay speaking of my, GOD i was about to Say scott Get, an everyone's names mixed up. Today speaking Of luke being out on the porch, working that was a really bright morning for six. Am and also was it a? Weekend were they trying to all sleep? In?
Speaker 2: MAYBE i feel like it must have been because they have to get up.
Speaker 1: Early, yeah and Even babett was, like it's, early so maybe it was like a.
Speaker 2: Weekend, yeah, yeah but it, yeah it would have been like before he had to be at the.
Speaker 1: DINER i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i thought it was interesting he was standing on the outside of the porch, rail like between the rail and the. Bushes, yeah he's just hanging on the edge of the.
Speaker 1: Porch, well it's definitely another it's definitely another like blocking thing for the camera because it was like how we mentioned how Like rory knocked on like the hinges of the. Door, yeah so lanking him, out but like for sure it was for like. Blocking but you're so, right like was he like standing in the bush right?
Speaker 2: Right and then when she's, knocking when she locks herself out and she's pounding on the, door there's standing right outside Of rury's. Bedroom why isn't she just knock On rury's.
Speaker 1: Window, also when they were doing, that the door was about to like come, undone because you, know like it's not like a sturdy, door it's like a set AND i was, like she's gonna break the set. Door so, Funny and for anyone who thinks we're being, picky that's the point of this, segment or we're being picky about where they're, standing so bear with. Us, yeah it's also like just fun at this point to be like how many times do we mind? YOU i always say how many times have we seen? This and THEN i come up and ask, you like didn't we see this? Before but you know in the, Moment i'm like paying attention to. DETAIL i don't know about, you but doing these episodes with, YOU i now notice when they're walking through the, TOWN i am looking at everything except the two main actors walking through. Town and what that? Said in this? Episode did you notice how much outdoor seating there was little? Town? Oh it was like a field. Day it was like the sun came out and every, restaurant coffee, shop well Besides luke's everywhere just like posted up outdoor seating in the town and everyone was sitting on the.
Speaker 2: SIDEWALK i didn't even notice.
Speaker 1: That what is it called Alfresco alfresco? Dining everyone was Having. Alfresco go back and you'll See i'm, like why is everyone? Out like the weather's nice like two days In. CONNECTICUT i blame, them, THOUGH i mean if it's always cold then. Yeah, yeah because even the final shot of the of the, episode when it zooms out on the town where like the gazebo, is you'll just notice a bunch of tables and. Umbrellas everyone was.
Speaker 4: Out.
Speaker 2: YEAH i guess because it's, spring it's not snowing. Anymore MAYBE i don't.
Speaker 1: Know no clown Pillow, no we have not seen the clown pillow for a. WHILE i wonder if it like took a hiatus with that.
Speaker 2: Piano, Yeah i'm starting to get concerned for its. Health we haven't seen it for a.
Speaker 1: WHILE i really hope it's like in the opening scene of season, two like just zoom out of The.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well i'm definitely keeping an eye out for.
Speaker 1: IT i didn't have a lot of like call. OUTS i feel like the last couple episodes have been pretty pretty. STRONG i don't have too many call outs, like but you might SORES i noticed.
Speaker 2: In this one for it so. Well one one comment THAT i see people making on social media going back to that porch scene at the beginning for a, minute because they're talking To luke and When rory comes, out she turns, around all of a, Sudden luke is. Gone so it's always a conversation like was he ever really?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 4: Yeah Was?
Speaker 2: LAURA i just like making it all up in her.
Speaker 1: Head Oh, OKAY i think he was. THERE i think he was. THERE i feel like he just.
Speaker 2: Left, yeah that would be Like luke to just walk.
Speaker 1: Off he probably had to open the diner at six thirty. Seven speaking Of, Luke it's so funny BECAUSE i was, like he left his, toolbox but then like it was obviously on, purpose and then she she says something to the toolbox at the, end SO i was, like, okay it was on. PURPOSE i thought it was like an accidental thing that Like scott forgot to take the tool box with. Him BUT i was, like oh, no there was a callback to it's so we're. Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah but in that scene where they're walking, out and she, said right after she says good Night, bert she she. Stumbles did you notice, that like she tripped or she stumbled something like if you watch her walk, out she kind of like she does this weird like motion like her shoe just broke or, SO i don't. KNOW i don't, know but she wasn't she tripped over. Something, OH i don't know. That and then let's SEE i saw, something oh okay in the back in the kitchen. Scene FOR i thought it was funny first of all that the two of them were both like eating the cereal dry and then taking a.
Speaker 1: Drink, which by the, Way, oh the other thing is they Later lorilai later says that they don't keep milk in the, house And i'm, like you just drink, milk like three scenes. AGO i have that in my notes.
Speaker 2: TOO i was, like, no that's not, true you just had.
Speaker 1: Milk but THEN i thought maybe she's saying it just to say, it you, know, yeah like to be, like, oh like we don't have. Anything but, YEAH i thought the dry cereal with them drinking, IT i was, like it's more work that way than just pouring them both in a.
Speaker 2: Bowl, yeah it reminded me of That christmas episode where she has the salad in the bag and just adds the dressing to the. Bag it kind of reminded me of.
Speaker 1: That but people do. That i've seen, people not, recently But i've literally seen people at The iHeart office who've done, That And i'm, like did you get that From gilmore? Girls but, also if you don't have a, BOWL i guess kind of makes. Sense you're like to wash shake. It, yeah you saving yourself a headache makes.
Speaker 2: Sense but in that kitchen scene WHERE i forget what they're talking. About, oh they're talking about their dreams And rory Interrupts laureli to talk about her Dreamy LAURA i is talking about the dream she, had And lorelai said something like you're doing it, again and but the camera angle is cutting back and forth and when they first cut To, lauren her mouth isn't moving even though there's.
Speaker 1: Dialogue, yeah you, know it's so. Funny it made me, realize like that's WHERE adr comes, in like understanding WHAT adr is, Now i'm, like, oh they like had it pick, up and you, Know i've noticed it more in other. SHOWS i was just watching this last episode of nine to one one that. Aired it's ON, abc and there's literally a scene where Like athena the, character she's saying something and then it's like zoomed, out but the mouth does not. Match So i'm, like this still happens to this. Day it's not even just like A gilm. Worker but in my, Head i'm, like do they just say like, whatever like not ON i will, notice, yeah because they can't go back and, reshoot.
Speaker 2: Right and maybe that was the only usable take or. SOMETHING i don't, know but it was funny because right when they cut to, her lips are not moving but she's. Talking she's.
Speaker 1: That's, Funny.
Speaker 2: Okay tristan was a total dirt.
Speaker 1: Bag, yeah he was really. Annoying and then also like the girls just like suddenly ganging up On rory about. It i'm, like you guys Know, tristan you, know like he just says. Stuff so like When rory says she's not, going did you actually like why didn't you believe? Her?
Speaker 2: RIGHT i recorded the recap With scott And Eddie shin and kind of touched on that how Like paris was just very fixed in what she was, believing and she she was so mad At rory that she wasn't gonna believe anything That rory, said like.
Speaker 1: She BUT i Understand paris thinking, that but Not madeline And, Louise like those girls don't care like they've always. Been they've always been like buddy buddies kind of With, rory and they just like deal With paris's Bf.
Speaker 2: YEAH i, MEAN i maybe they were just Afraid paris was gonna turn on them because she was so, Angry like they just were trying to keep her calm by taking her. ASIDE i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i thought it was funny when they were on the stairs and they were in like that v. Formation yeah you noticed that With parris in the middle and the two girls on top of the. STAIRS i was, like that was a really interesting camera, block like on.
Speaker 2: Purpose we were wondering this when we were talking about this, earlier is that from? Something because it looked like it was supposed to be from.
Speaker 1: Something, yes LIKE i feel like it is from like, something and it was like the bullies or you, KNOW i don't. Know it was off the top of my. Head but the SECOND i saw, IT i was, like nice, Touch like it was kind of LIKE i called it.
Speaker 2: Out it was very deliberate and it looked like it was meant to remind us of some or.
Speaker 1: Something, Yeah i'll hop in here Because i'm googling while you guys were. Talking, Okay jackie's jumping. In, Okay so they said.
Speaker 2: It some girls were, like It's Mean. Girls That Mean girls came out way later Than Gilmore.
Speaker 1: Girl, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: The craft Or heather's people are, thinking they do you make multiple references To.
Speaker 1: HEATHERS i was gonna say it's Probably. Heathers, yeah it's not, confirmed but it's On. Reddit my first thought was Mean, girls BUT i know for a Fact Mean girls was not out in two thousand and, one SO i didn't even go. There heathers make. Sense there have been a lot Of heather's muntions in.
Speaker 2: This, yeah, YEAH i bet that's. It that would make the most. Sense but that was a great, shot like on those. Stairs, yeah it. Was it was.
Speaker 1: GOOD i also WHEN i was scrolling On TikTok last night AFTER i watched the, episode there was A TikTok like CAMP i should have since you, GUYS i, Forgot but it was places in usc that were like based on like film that The chiltern scenes that were filmed at LIKE. Usc. OH i was, like, oh that's, Interesting LIKE i just like took me out of the element for a. SECOND i was, Like i'd literally just watched this, episode and then it made me go back and, think like there were a lot of like zoomed out hallway shots At chilter in this, episode like that one episode where everyone comes out of the classroom and stuff like we don't usually see that that zoomed out of a. Shot that's WHEN i Think tristan's standing at the.
Speaker 2: Lockers, YEAH i noticed that shot, too BECAUSE i was noticing just the choreography of all the, students like coming out of the classrooms and going to different everyan Like.
Speaker 1: Greece isn't there a shot like that In greece where they like the bellow rings all come.
Speaker 4: Out.
Speaker 2: YEAH i feel like there's a lot of those shots in high school. Movies, yeah. Totally oh the town Meeting, Okay SO i would encourage everybody to watch that town meeting scene again because there were a bunch of continuity as.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, WOW i missed allow SO i Get.
Speaker 2: So the biggest, ONE i think is when the first when they first walk, in they're showing a shot that's from the back of the room looking Towards, taylor and you can see like everybody that's sitting in the, scene And scott's, Chair luke's chair is, empty there's the troubadour and he's got his guitar. Case but then the third chair in that row there's no one sitting. There and then when you See lorelei And, max like they come in and they sit down and they're, like you, know stepping over people and they sit down in those, Chairs luke still isn't, there and there's a bag sitting in that, chair and it's not until like, later LIKE i think the maybe the third or fourth shot in the, scene Now scott is sitting in the, chair even though in the timeline of the scene it's only a couple. Seconds so just like magical heres where a bag used to? Be so that, went that went back and forth a few. Times but so that was that was a good. Scene and then, Uh grantly phillips his guitar, case they like taped over part of his, name so it just Said. Grantly oh, funny, yeah BECAUSE i don't know if he was with his group back then and it Was Grantly buffalo and maybe they didn't want to put the whole group. Name maybe he didn't want to DO i don't, know but they had.
Speaker 1: To, yeah uh over.
Speaker 2: It and then, OH i did have one other car. Out and in case anybody didn't, know there are bloopers from this, episode so they're on, YouTube so if you google, it you can pull up there's a there's a WHOLE i must have. BEEN i don't know if it was on the, DVDs but and that's how it got.
Speaker 1: ON i think it. IS i have the. DVDs i recently just opened the box of all my old DVDs AND i found it with the by the, way THE dvd the box that THAT i have has The gilmourism's. Pamphlet, yeah AND i WAS i, like was opening yes or my mom is, like you still have, this AND i was, LIKE i learned from. YOU i keep all these little knickknacks and one day it comes in.
Speaker 2: Handy, yep you never know when you're gonna need to pull that.
Speaker 1: OUT i didn't have a call out, actually more of just like a, note AND i want to know if you. Agree there's never been bad acting in this. SHOW i don't think until this, episode AND i have one call out THAT i thought was. SO i was sitting there AND i was, like this is so stupid When dean's little sister just randomly starts crying and it's like such a fake. Cry AND i was, like but, like, also if that was the, NOTE i feel Like rory's tone didn't like it didn't add, Up like if she was like yelling at, her then maybe she was start. Crying BUT i was, like this is a terrible fake. Cry like they could have done anything else except like she could have acted. Scared she could have been, like, uh please get out of my, house like you, know like pass off my porch or. Whatever but the fake crying just really threw me out of the.
Speaker 2: Episode, YEAH I i had issues with the scene AND i mentioned it in the recap. TOO i didn't find any of that very believable because If dean And rory were boyfriend and girlfriend for three, months they live in a small. Town why Doesn't rory know his sister's. Name why doesn't his sister Recognize? Rory, well she kind of, did but not. REALLY i JUST i don't know the girl from the, Pictures but, like wouldn't she have ever gone to his house at least once in three? Months you know WHAT i. Mean, LIKE i just didn't find it very believable that they didn't know each. Other, yeah and my personal, THEORY i have no evidence to support, this but my personal theory is that they originally meant to Cast they originally meant that role to be a younger, child and then they when they cast that actress and, she you, know they change it to a preteen or. Whatever they should have changed the dialogue Because i'm gonna say this. Again, yeah the episode where they go to that winter, carnival it's After rory And jess are together and they Meet dean And clara at the carnival and she's being super. Annoying it's the same thing in that. Episode the things she's saying are not what a tween would be.
Speaker 1: Saying, no they like dumbed her.
Speaker 2: Down, yeah she's speaking like a seven year. Old and SO i just felt like they met for that role to be a younger, kid and then for whatever reason they. Didn't they chosen older, actress but then didn't update the dialogue to match what someone that age would be. Saying so and AGAIN i have no proof of, that but that's just kind of how it feels to.
Speaker 1: Me, yeah it's so. FUNNY i wonder if like that was kind of a thing in LIKE tv, writing because we just had this conversation and The Boy Meets world rewatch podcast The Little sister who was by the way they changed the Little sister was over the, Years like obviously the Little sister CHANGED i think between LIKE i want to say season one and two or two and, three and then it sayed the same, girl but they kept her at that, age and there was like a line recently and we were all just, like why did they act like she's like? Seven she's at least like, Fourteen and SO i wonder if that was a way to write siblings to make them seem younger even though the actor is. Older and maybe it's maybe it's also an age, thing like maybe like there weren't Any like you, said they wrote it for a hypothetically seven year, old but they can only find a twelve year old to do that. Part, yeah but then you think it's like people do rewrites last minute a. LOT i, MEAN i don't know how it works with like networks approving, it but like you could have just made her a little more little, older a little.
Speaker 2: Yeah because she wouldn't have been frightened By, rory like, no scared enough to. Cry that is not that's something a little kid.
Speaker 1: Would but then also that's WHAT i, mean where Like rory's tone maybe like, Yeah alexison and read the part like read the line in the sense OF i don't, KNOW i don't remember what the line. Is But i'm now just being. Nitpicky but, YEAH i was just sitting here like that. Part, REALLY i was like What and THEN i understand you need to set up That clara sees her at the town, Meeting like that makes. Sense it made sense that She but like what if they like ran into each other in the town you, know like what if it's, like, hey aren't you the girl in My LIKE i think IF i were to rewrite this, PART i would have had Them rory walking into. Town clara sees her and she, goes, hey you look a lot like that girl in my brother's, picture like the picture my brother, has and then go from there and then freak her out because she, responds but, LIKE i don't, know it just seems kind of you're, Right it just seems a little, weird not, consistent.
Speaker 2: Right and you're. Right it like kind of takes you out of the episode because you're, like wait a.
Speaker 1: Minute the fake cry was so.
Speaker 2: Bad it really.
Speaker 1: Was it was so. Bad BUT i did like. That on a positive, NOTE i did love the moment Where laura Or rory realizes That laura kept Her dean box AND i like That dean had A. Rory it is very.
Speaker 2: Sweet, YEAH i like that, Too and she's like looking out and she pulls out the dress the stuffed chicken thing kind of smiles at it like. That, yeah that was. It that was a Nice.
Speaker 1: And to round out The rory And, DEAN i love you you idiot is like one of my favorite lines from this.
Speaker 2: Show that is so, iconic for, sure so. Iconic And dean was driving a green. Truck it's like could.
Speaker 1: You, know and also he was being so. Annoying it's, like listen To, rory like clearly you know she Hates, tristan like why are you soling so? Mad and then so like THE i love you idiot was just so.
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah and THEN i mean the last THING i just want to touch on is the Thousand Yellow daisies is also another iconic part in the, show but also like what a nice touch in an art because if you're watching this for the first time and she's just like spitting out all these, things like a proposal supposed to be blah blah blah. Blah and for the guy to remember the line of that yellow, daisies you.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 1: I'd fall for him too if you remember a LINE i said, that like you would have thought meant something in an. ARGUMENT i kind of get, IT lorelei kind of get. It, yeah it's a little. ROMANTIC i mean not. Exactly, listen it's romantic in a weird, way But i'm trying to Be, yeah it's A tv.
Speaker 2: Show it was definitely a beautiful gesture for.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah one more thing THAT i have to wrap this out is the cans of food were on full display At luke's. Diner did you see?
Speaker 2: It, yeah When rachel was leaving and he ordered.
Speaker 1: Bread he did not. Make you, know in a day and age where everyone's making, sourdough you would have Thought lukes would make some of their own.
Speaker 2: Bread we've seen him get bread delivered. Before that didn't occur to, Me but you're, right it would have been easy enough to.
Speaker 1: DO i, MEAN i just like this, ongoing like me picking it At luke's because the, inn like everything is made from. Scratch yeah, yeah But luke's Canbot yeah, yeah. Alright so the next episode we will be watching is season, two episode, One Sadie, sadie WHICH i don't remember how this season, starts SO i guess we'll find out when they all blend into. One you can't blame.
Speaker 2: Me, Yeah i've actually watched the opening of this episode one week skipped. AHEAD i, know well because you know It's, netflix like the one in the next one, STARTS i couldn't.
Speaker 1: You have like five seconds to? Stop oh that's all we have for this. Episode see you next. Week Meeting.
Speaker 3: Adjournau hey, everybody and don't Forget follow us On instagram AT I Am All In podcast and email us At gilmore at iHeartRadio dot.
Speaker 1: Com