Speaker 1: Brooking Boys Slice Reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby free and it's Slice time for Brooklyn Boys, episode number two ninety five. Are you wondering why it's so dark in my room right now? I really am. I'm wondering what's going on below deck?
Speaker 3: Over there?
Speaker 2: David Brody? So, while the theme song was playing, I made my light, my desk light here that I use my key light a little brighter. And when I did, look what happened? Hold on? Hold on? A stain on my shirt? Should I see that? Yeah? So I got a loris back in the darkness. So if you if you make the light darker, you know, it's hard to detect that there's this stain of nice? Is that oil stains like sauce? And I did the whole like lick thing you at the Yeah, I did like a by the way, slices, you don't know this, but Brody is a shirt sucker. I've seen him do it so many times. I've seen you waist that ship if it's good. I've seen him suck ketch up off his sleeve he put The problem is you see that right there? It's you can see it because I used the napkin. I use the napkin to get most of it off, and then I got white little fuzzies smile a little napkin, right, so I had to do to suck off like you know, like you right, Yeah, exactly, It's like my own shirt. I had asked my own shirt. Well, yeah, Brody, I've seen him do it on several occasions. He's definitely sucked the sleeve of his shirt and like to try and suck a stain out on a long sleeve shirt. I don't want to get the impression I was sucking a short sleeve shirt. That's the stupid Does it Does it work? You can get most it's if it's ketchup or tomato sauce, you gotta get out fast. Otherwise it stains. Well, if it's good sauce, you don't want to waste it. Scary your talian, you know, very true. I'm racking up the quite the amount of material for the Brooklyn Boys podcast episode this week, which is not this episode. This is the companion episode. This is slice time, so you'll hear all that stuff later in the week. But for by the way, our company, some members of our company acknowledged that we the Brooklyn Boys podcast may be the forefront of using talkbacks on the Arheart radio app. Hit the microphone, leave us talk back, and the entire company of utilizing the talkbacks for a podcast in some way, right, and you know what we get for that? What's that? Who gots got gots? Ghoul gots and ghoul who gots? So yeah, so anyway, this is not be Italian to know what that means. This is not the main podcast. This is the uh, this is the talkback section. So you get to actually leave your feedback for us only the iHeartRadio app and use pressing that microphone and holding it down and now leaving us some feedback on the episodes. Okay, so if this is your first time listening to the Brooklyn Boys, yeah, I would normally suggest go back and listen to two ninety five and then listen to the feedback and then go to zero and listen in order. So all right, so here's what we're gonna do. I'm now going to plug in and use Look at that my brand new Scary Jones microphone. Oh look at that it's gold and everything. Yeah, this has got my name etched in it, Scary Jones. Very nice. Yeah, they got this for me for a combination of my fiftieth birthday and I guess twenty nine years in radio Elvis bought it for me. I'm so excited. I tried to use it at the radio station and I said, you know what, settings are wrong? Yes, settings were wrong. I'm gonna plug it in right here, and we're gonna use it on this podcast. All right. Wait a second, you're gonna unplug your mic so he won't be able to talk for a minute. Yes, I right, Okay, I'm a gold dipped microphone. Yes, your forty seven million dollars sound system. If ever a microphone was designed, yes, to work in this sound system? Yes, whatever, a sound system was designed to work with a gold mic. It's this one. Okay. I can't wait it it sounds so like Butter. It's gonna sound like Butter. I can't wait. All right here, I'm plugging my god, I'm plugging it. Un right, Okay, Scary can't talk now he's unplugged his mic. Scary, You ask your own d unless you say something that you don't right now. You want me to stay dinner unless you say no, no, okay? Is Pladies and gentlemen, it's the new gold microphone. Oh my god, you sound like you're in a tin can. Wait, it's aluminum cans. It sounds like you're like you're in a nineteen forties film. Hello, everybody, Welcome to the.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: No, no, come on, Oh my god. It sounds like shit. It sounds like this is my I'm talking through the gold microphone. Oh my god. Now is your sound system can't handle the girl? No? No, no, the Gold can't even handle me right now? Yes it can. Hello, testing the thing is even your boops didn't sound good. This doesn't sound right. This is hold on. You know what it sounds like when you go up? Do it again?
Speaker 5: Up?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, what your hand? This is terrible. Oh do you think a refurbished microphone? Is this even a new mic? Everyone? Did he get you? Like an old mic? And they spray painted a gold What's going on there? I don't know, man, it sounds terrible. It sounds like it sounds like they got a bargain Brody Basement deal on. This thing sounds like the first microphone I had for the podcast. It sounds like the nineteen thirties era of radio. Hello, Hello, my ballance, Hello, Hello, so it really sounds like shit. Huh what if I say this, say hello, testing one too here, say Watson come in here right away. Watson, come in here right away. All right, this is not gonna work. Oh my god, this sucks. Oh you know what it sounds like. It sounds like you're the voice on someone's shoulder, you know, like, yes, you do right, but I'm unplugged. Oh oh, put it back in, Put it back in, Put him again, put it again. Yeah, we gotta go. Oh no, I want you to say we are the Lollipop Guild, but we represent the Lollipop Guild, the lollipop guilt. All right, what a piece of shit. It's nobody's fault. I mean, Elvis got you a beautiful microw. We gotta figure that out.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: That was terrible. Wow, lady gentlemen, this scary Jones called microphone, which which somebody else could have bought on eBay. Dude, that they got that ship on sale anyway? That didn't come with the warranty, did it? Did he not pay the extra I hope thirty nine dollars for the three year warranty. You gotta figure that out. And by the way, that the settings there are no settings for it, that is, I mean, if you just plug it in, it's supposed to go. So all right, all right, that's like they give me the hot girl in a bar and then when she speaks, she's like, I you dare when well, we'll have to figure that out. All right, precious time wasting. Let's get right to the talkbacks here. Thank you for leaving us feedback on episode five and before that is a spray painted gold, bad built butcher microphone. Thank you, nice political reference. But here we go. Don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: I fucking miss sending slice talkback for a slice time?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Scary?
Speaker 7: You missed your girlfriend's birthday? Wow, she must be very nice and you owe her allat porn in South Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scary one vacation during his girlfriend's birthday week. But I got her permission. My friend got her permission, her permission. Yeah, they coined her in the backseat of a car. But then again, who has and if you know what I mean, Hio, what.
Speaker 6: Hey Brooklyn boys angels on California?
Speaker 8: But does No, it's not, It's fucking not. It's from Washington State anyways. Yoh again on the topic, of the fucking kitchen staff tip bullshit. The owners should raise the salary. Maybe the workers need to fucking get a union or do something.
Speaker 9: It ain't.
Speaker 6: It ain't fucking clients burden to deal with this.
Speaker 8: I'm even gonna talk back because people stop calling Scara Jones a bragger.
Speaker 6: Okay, he doesn't brag. He just states about his day and his vacation. So if you go to a vacation to Iowa, you go into vacation in Iowa. Scara Jones is going to vacation in Marbella, Spain. This is where he's fucking going. So y'all gotta come down.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is a message for all of you people who trying to school Scared Johns as he needs to know area and do the research for a tourist place he's going to.
Speaker 8: Not really, this is how I would fucking look at it, Okay, And that's just my veteran perspective. If you're go into foreign place, foreign country first time, know where the embassy is, where the hospital is, and know which neighborhoods to avoid this meaning, don't go to neighborhoods where you're gonna get robbed being turists.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. Thank you. You're right, that's the information that I should know. That's the important. Also, maybe know where you're going and what you're gonna go. Say.
Speaker 11: All right, hey, Brooklyn boys, you know who the fuck this is. I wanted to tell you guys, especially Brody given his musical taste about aggravating conversation I had with a friends. I mentioned to my friend that I got a really cool death Leopard shirt.
Speaker 2: Research I was just gonna say, yes's scary.
Speaker 11: I can name their music. Shut up, my friend says, I don't know. I know old school rock like Queen. What and this is a guy in his thirties. This isn't some young fuck. Okay, he's mi.
Speaker 2: Well, def Leppard was more eighties and then Queen was more seventies. That's fair with a little bit of it. There was a Queen movie, but he mean Rhapsody, so you might have picked it up. It all depends if your parents played Queen or not. They're not the same Now they've toured together, I believe, but I know Joe Elliott has sung with them, but they're not the same genre eras. I think that's okay, all right, thank you, Janie, Jamie Jamie from the Boys.
Speaker 12: This is Fern from the Greater Atlanta area, the southern Greater Atlanta area.
Speaker 2: I was just.
Speaker 12: Listening to the Slice time this week from Nick from I Think Washington State.
Speaker 2: I think that's a great idea, Brody.
Speaker 12: My wife's a teacher and I've been trying to figure out how to get that Grammar Police jingle you got for her for her classroom. She's an English teacher. She loves the jingle, she loves the shirt. Yeah, I definitely would pay a dollar forty nine to download that bad boy appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what you do? You play the original version from Public Enemy Fuck the Police and just sing over it like we did. That's where it came from. That song. Well, yeah, we use the fake instrumental for that, but that's the song it's smart from.
Speaker 13: I ask can you go to Traditionally a w or you tip the person that walks your food out to you. It's no different than person mc downd's. You get tip them.
Speaker 2: Where's end. Well, if you're a sonic and they roll a skate out to you, that's worth a few cents. But McDonald's they just turn around and then turn back with the tray. That's not a tip, that's not that's not gonna sorry.
Speaker 14: I finally got to episode one seventy three. This is Unior from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 15: I think it's listening in order. I do listen to your your latest podcast drops.
Speaker 16: But Scary God, why do you give Brody such a hard time about thank you his microphone and his internet and.
Speaker 17: Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 11: Then you echo in my ears.
Speaker 2: So bad I end up with a headache.
Speaker 11: But here, I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Well, wait, listen, here's this No, but let me uh a spoiler alert. Wait one hundred episodes and Brody finally gets a new microphone and I stopped complaining about it. Yes, Brody eventually gets a new microphone eventually.
Speaker 18: Yes, Anthony and David David and Anthony Avid Danny from Connecticut.
Speaker 19: Here.
Speaker 18: I want to apologize to Scary for that Billy Madison quote I gave him after being so dumbfounded about his comments involving the Neverlands and the Scandinavian countries last week. I should be blaming the schools, not you. Anyways, I'm supposed to be spreading positivity at all times since I've been sent by a chap called Yon Mogley to enhance slices experiences when listening to the Brooklyn Boys podcasts. Even though you're intellectually deficient regarding European countries, I just want to say that you are a high tuned specimen of physical efficacy. Your caps alone are a bastion of physical hall. Your girlfriend in particular has a fabulously symmetrical face with clear eyes and skin. She's clearly a master of hydration and Brody, don't think I forgot about your son, intellectual Brooklyn Boy, you were right about last week about me pulling scary Shane about suggesting he visited the city Stockholm, al Slow, Copenhagen and Helsey. Thank you anyways, You Brody, you always have a studious look on your face going over battle plans in your mind. I can tell. Yet your forehead is unlined with worry. You have many responsibilities, but you don't let it get to you. It says wonderful things about you.
Speaker 2: It's a fortune cookie. I don't know it's that's what I was gonna see a horoscope. I don't know what's happening. I mean, I appreciate the feedback in a medium or something or someone to like Yon Mobley, Yon Mobley. Maybe maybe he got somebody to analyze us that know us. I don't know, I mean know all right.
Speaker 20: Great scary scary, scary scary. Sorry, I have to follow up about the valet. It's a question I heard from Valet is that if you don't tip the one who takes your car, then they don't take care of it, right, and they rub forehead grisol over into a bunch of other ships. So I give three before and three after. You don't worry about that. Any valets want to chime in, leave us a talk back if you listen on the Heart right.
Speaker 2: He's now assumed the role of host. Yeah, by the way, he gives six dollars. Listen if I if you give me a Porsche, three dollars is not enough money to keep me from zooming that car up to hell day off? Right, you know you're taking those turns in that Porsche three dollars?
Speaker 20: Brody, Yeah, I know your kids are older, but you might know. There's a lot of great parodies of pop songs on Sesame Street to the great David Brody work on any of those. No parody king could write parodies for them.
Speaker 2: Okay, good idea. Thank you. By the way, Red Lobster announced that they're filling for bankruptcy, which is not not out of business. It's the bankruptcy that you you you chap, you get to reorganize. I so badly wanted to write a parody of Rock Lobster today, Red Lobster, Lobster they all went broke, but I couldn't because I don't have a parody company anymore. But do you have AI you can use? You can do an AI parody, yeah, but then I have to rely on the But you can't do Rock Lobster. You have to just let it do its own.
Speaker 18: Ski and Brody Rock and Steve over there.
Speaker 2: I tried to be nice, but it didn't last long.
Speaker 13: So Manny, go fuck yourself, and hete a little song, Fuck you.
Speaker 8: Many, you got no coute and you got no class.
Speaker 2: Don't come at me some and I will fight.
Speaker 20: What's your ass?
Speaker 2: Day and night? Fuck you Many from New York. I couldn't kill a motherfucker. He gets a point for being creative, I guess. I mean I would have replaced the day in Night Line with something else, but otherwise a home run right now?
Speaker 5: Very nice, hey, Angel, Reggie here corn ideas freaking brilliant.
Speaker 17: Thank you so much for that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the corn idea is. You have to wear now, you got to reset you, you talk back. You are now a messaging service for the slices. You guys need a slice time chat room somewhere. Yeah, don't use this forum because people don't know what you're talking about. But you gotta be like, hey, that thing you said about the corn context context, Hold on, let's teach you all how to be radio and podcast hosts everything and talkbackers. Well it's true. Well this is what we do. You basically need to reset up everything you hear us retreading on a lot of stuff because we always assume that the audience is new and they're people hearing that material for the first time. I don't even remember what we're talking about. As far as the corn, I don't you have to give it one sentence context. By the way, it's corn maze season in some parts of the country corn maze. When did I go through a co Reggie here, you've got Angel.
Speaker 21: I want to thank you so much for the great idea and the motivation right alongside for today, Gone tomorrow, I'm going to start the business called Recycled Corn, where I help people in underprivileged countries to do exactly what you said, which is recycle the corn.
Speaker 2: There is Is there a shit joke coming or is that it? I think that's what she's saying. Got you recycle the corn? Understood? By the way, corn mays is almost redundant since Native Americans called corn maze, so I wasn't a spelled differently? No, well, whatever was it? Good?
Speaker 21: Is Recycled corn already has a sponsor. It's one of Scarry's close friends, the Jolly Brown Brandon, not to be confused with the other Brandon, who's just Brandon.
Speaker 22: Thank you, Reggie, Hey Brooklyn boys Andrew from South Florida here and first time talkbacker. Currently listening to episode two ninety four, and you're talking to share about her son's name. I had a childhood friend whose dad's first and middle name was Donald Ronald and his brother was Ronald Donald. I honestly think most of us knew or know someone with a name like this.
Speaker 2: That's great. By the way, did you see what she did? Yeah? Her name, where she's from? What episode she's referencing? Then she reset that we were talking to share about her kid's name. Correct, beautiful, excellent, Oh, no crumbs.
Speaker 5: Queen Hey rote the boys.
Speaker 6: It's Caitlin and Mark from be Sure.
Speaker 15: So we were listening to Slice.
Speaker 21: Time and Chad from Omaha had a.
Speaker 23: Great thing slice Ats.
Speaker 5: So my husband Mark.
Speaker 7: Had a great suggestion.
Speaker 2: For a new T shirt.
Speaker 6: It should be like the Rockets, but it says the slice ats edits pizza slices kicking like in a wine.
Speaker 9: Great idea, just something to think about.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll take that under advisement. Appreciate it. Slice Ats very nice.
Speaker 5: Hey, random Southern God, that's trying to call me out.
Speaker 15: This is Maddie.
Speaker 5: I'm a little unclear on what exactly you think I was wrong about, brother, because my facts are accurate and Scaries weren't. Scary's geography is not on point. Was my pronunciation off? Mayhaps that doesn't make my facts incorrect. I'm so sorry that I'm an immigrant and sometimes I have a hard time pronouncing certain words. I do apologize. Thank you kindly for pointing it out. Dick, Hey, broo, it's Madigan. So, in response to the gentleman who was defending Scary's use of the cmxt Tuesday word, sir, you are correct slice sets. Some of us at least are not offended. Scary was right to use that word because she was acting like a cemext Tuesday. Scary. I fully support you, and I usually don't. Geography is bad, but at least you can tell a person's character.
Speaker 2: Bye, hey, ironically mispronounced uh, mispronounced y, mispronunciation otherwise. But she did it on purpose though, to choose to choose, I don't know, by the way, if the if the listeners are the slice ats and we want to make them a spoof for the Rockets, would they be performing it?
Speaker 19: Uh?
Speaker 2: Podcast City Music Hall? Maybe? Thanks Brody?
Speaker 7: Yeahs warm was up board. Yeah, I figured just.
Speaker 14: Leave top backs back to back.
Speaker 7: I mean, you guys are always calling out it sears going out. Here comes another one by the same guy.
Speaker 6: So oh and I just keep talking all right?
Speaker 2: Talk to you, Thanks buddy. It did sound like a horse was galloping.
Speaker 24: Yeah, suh?
Speaker 25: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Hey no my hose silver?
Speaker 26: Hey?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: How did I want made it?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 27: You?
Speaker 18: You?
Speaker 26: You want to ruin the whole pitch in the three fuck are you? Top is up to fifty p fifty five dollars fucking smart guy. Mister sterry Joe spent more money than there for a fucking tip for a partender. He gives him a fucking beer over the fucking counter there and he didn't even do shit.
Speaker 2: Fuck you. How about another how about another.
Speaker 26: Topping up dope steak smugging around the World's that for the topping mister smart guy?
Speaker 2: Go fucking yourself and it is his fifth character. This guy's working on. Is that Yosemite? Sam? Yeah? Absolutely was him? Absolutely? Yes, I need a break, all right.
Speaker 15: The Brooklyn Boys podcast will be.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't put one over on us. We just know that I think he knows. We know that. We know that he knows that we know. If you know, you know, it's like that, Yeah, you know. That's the way it is. Huh who. By the way, I just want to make a public service announcement. We will not be playing any P Diddy songs on this or the Brooklyn Boys podcast time being, thank god, because I was worried. Yeah, in case anyone was wondering, are they gonna play a P Diddy song anytime soon? Not a p Diddy, not a puffy guy.
Speaker 28: I'm just listening to the podcast.
Speaker 2: This morning, nice.
Speaker 28: I don't even know the football player's name, the kicker over there and kick it out football or what not. But after watching that video, he didn't say anything disparaging about anybody. He was saying that the greatest honor and the greatest thing is is being a homemaker wife and a mother, that that was the most fulfilling thing in his wife's life. Okay, you're continuing on if and everything, and that she's the reason that he's successful because a good woman behind a good man.
Speaker 19: He did go on to he started the conversation by saying that you know, there's gonna be plenty of people women in here especially that are gonna have a long and great careers, and if that's you, great, But he was just saying that that, you know, being a homemaker is the ultimate job, the ultimate career.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with him. All right, hit the next one, and you know what, I'm out of that. Think about it.
Speaker 26: I have to go to a matter of work with your special fucking order. I have to make sure that the fucking pepperoni doesn't cross the butter over to the middle balla's side.
Speaker 2: And you don't want to pay for that. Fuck are you.
Speaker 26: I don't tell you how to do a podcast, so you don't help me how to do pits. I've been doing pizza forever. You fuck you, go fuck it yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now we got a pasqually from Chuck E Cheese, and it sounds like he's referencing the fact that I got into a little debate on the piece of Facebook group because I said it's totally okay to order half pepperoni and you shouldn't charge people for a full topping if they only got half. The guy told me he put up a picture on.
Speaker 28: Ban Me fellas Vinnie from Brooklyn. Again, I gotta tell you that headstone thing. I would have told the guy to go fuck himself. I would have told him, you know what, now, you owe me to fifty because it doesn't.
Speaker 25: Look one.
Speaker 2: Mistake, not me. Yep, that's right.
Speaker 28: What kind of shit is that that ain't married Brooklyn?
Speaker 2: No, I tell you that. And the guy was from Brooklyn. That's the part to piss me off. I mean it all pissed me off, but yeah.
Speaker 23: Yep, hey, Brooklyn boys is the national Washington State David Brody, my man, ah, dude, you're older wife, gentleman in public approaching a black female and an Asian female.
Speaker 6: So you need to be like on your tip toes when you deal with that customer service you love to deal with, Okay, uh, like, oh yeah, I think it's an honest mistake. I'm not sure if those two females taught your races, but you have to think right away. You are older white.
Speaker 17: Men approaching two women of color.
Speaker 2: You said that, yeah, I don't think my age.
Speaker 6: Has minorities, right or whatever, So like you, you got to be super cautious about that shit. You can still use your high speed customer service tricks, but just be careful.
Speaker 25: Please.
Speaker 17: We definitely, we definitely don't want you to die in a fucking CVS over some three dollars return or some grape soda that was not cold enough for some shit, right, Yeah, dude, just be a little bit more careful, be aware of your looks and your background when it comes to public. That's the new world we live in, which.
Speaker 2: Is not easy.
Speaker 14: I get.
Speaker 2: He's actually explain what context on this, please, there was I was told the manager's name was Asia, and then the cashit needed help. I said, I'll go get her. She's like, she's over there, so I went up to the two women on the floor that worked at the store, and there was an Asian woman and a black woman. And I went up to the Asian woman. I said, Hi, are you Asia something to that effect, and she's like, because I'm Asian, getset common mistake, common mistake. But I wasn't like, oh, you must be Asia because you look Asian. She was closer to me and she had keys. I'll still be extra careful.
Speaker 6: Hey, David brought you to your question of the nominal she Live podcast and chat interaction. Yes, I'm totally down and I'm wellness is not something like super expensive. Uh yeah, yeah, just uh you know, let's you guys. You guys got it. I think there will be some slices who would be also interested.
Speaker 2: We got what brody, okay, so hold on, stop hitting it.
Speaker 24: Hold on.
Speaker 2: I got a comment on that. He listen. We were gonna make it inexpensive, right, like a dollar fifty cents, nothing expensive, just enough to you know, pay for the platform. Uh. But if you're the only guy who wants us to do that, it's five hundred dollars for you. You have to make your words out while you gotta get some people.
Speaker 7: Parking up in South Florida. I'm I'm pretty sure we all are a lot of us who are involved, especially you know, involved in the Israel Gaza conflict. You know who you're talking about. If it's Michael Rappaport, I guess I understand why you wouldn't bring him on, but obviously choose alike. We're going to agree with him. But yeah, he's pretty uh, it's pretty out there right now. I gotta same with myself.
Speaker 2: We're not here to be polarizing. He will not be on the show. He's referencing that last week we said we will offered someone that we've had on before. That's right, we were, and that we currently pass. His situation in public is a little polarizing. Yeah, but that doesn't mean that we're normally but that's and we're not taking sides on anything here. We just again, we like to keep things light and fun and we'll be a time again. And if you don't want controversial people on here, would we take Diddy right now? Well, you know, wait a minute, now, wait a minute, we would tell do we build a fan base? Probably we would not.
Speaker 9: Brook Glenn Boys, it's firing from Ohio Love you, guys.
Speaker 18: I just wanted to.
Speaker 2: Goodbye bye.
Speaker 9: There was three centimeters of space between life and long on that heads done. Three centimeters is over an inch, buddy, I think you might have met three millimeters. Love you guys, keep doing that good ship.
Speaker 2: See yuh all right, hold on a second, millimeters is smaller than a centimeters, correct, I know how how far off it was? Three centimeters? Yeah, it's baillion inch say meters? Just look down at your dick, yeah.
Speaker 21: Reggie here?
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 21: My coworkers were really concerned because we found some mice droppings.
Speaker 6: In the back of the room.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, but.
Speaker 21: After eating it, I realized it was mostly chocolate sprinkles with only a little bit of droppings.
Speaker 2: Oh good thinking.
Speaker 21: The sprinkles attracted the mice, So if we get rid of the sprinkles, the mice will leave to.
Speaker 2: Always on a mission to gross us out. Thank you so much. Right, by the way, three centimeters is one point one eight inches, yeah, which is about what I said it was off.
Speaker 11: Excuse me, scary.
Speaker 19: Oh.
Speaker 21: The deeming quality of the Zita pizza is that it tastes good.
Speaker 11: Who eats pizza for health benefits?
Speaker 2: Come on? Oh yeah? Clubs on Cobs. She's right. Yeah, good afternoon.
Speaker 13: This is Chad from them all and it's gonna be protty no scary with Brody today.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 13: Anyways, you know scary. You are entitled to keep the slot machine because you did share a solid two solids. Actually, you helped to remove her stuff and you accept it to be the godfather of her son.
Speaker 2: Nope, that's a different share, different woman, different woman. Yeah, share Cheryl and share Cheryl, right, Cheryl, Yeah, completely different people. Share. Cheryl shared, but Cheryl's not shared. Correct.
Speaker 29: The computer, on the other hand, since you put it in the hands of an opportunistic money grubbing cheap past that you know is going to sell it and probably already has.
Speaker 2: David Brody, he should share in the whatever he sold it for. He should give you some of the money. He should do the right thing. I haven't. Okay, do the right thing, buddy. You know it's the right thing to do, So do it to best produced. Okay, I'm gonna keep him approval. Yeah, don't think I'm not on to Brody. I mean, I know he's gonna take it off my hands and it's gonna be up on his friggin do imna have a guy waiting downstairs to buy.
Speaker 3: It when.
Speaker 2: The Facebook marketplace. It's not even gonna make it to his trunk. It's gonna go right out the door to check out my guy to see what day he wants me to go to your house to get He's gonna give the guy my address, you know, just leave it down by your doorman under the name Phil and I'll come get it.
Speaker 30: Hey, Brooklyn Boys, Bertie and Scary, Scary and Brody. This is Calseu from Texas. I just wanted to come on and say that I'd be interested in seeing the podcast live. I mean, Scary's got the golden mic. We want to check it out too, so it's a win win. But I'd be interested to know how much you guys would be wanting to charge for that and the times that y'all would be recording. I'm in a different time zone, so that does weigh in for me anyway.
Speaker 2: Leve you guys, Thank you appreciate it. I need to clarify and remind people what I said. It wouldn't be watching us record live because we don't have enough advanced notice. Like tonight we were like Scary fell asleep and then whenever you woke up, we record. That's how we're doing that. What I what I said was we Scary and I would record the podcast, and then we would set a time to post the audio, and then as you listened to it for the first time in a chat room or something, we would be in the chat room and all listening together. So if you had comments or questions as the things going on, we could interact with you and we could have a conversation, but it wouldn't be you watching us live because we never know what time we're recording. Well, eventually we may do a live podcast somewhere, although I'm you know, I'm not sure it's going to be in Texas, but maybe Oklahoma a little closer.
Speaker 18: What's up, brooking, boys, This is manage with Florida.
Speaker 6: My boys just want to listen to themselves on the radio.
Speaker 24: So here they go.
Speaker 13: What's up, Rody?
Speaker 6: Talk to later voice.
Speaker 2: Thank you Now they just heard themselves. Congratulations, Shuy, we have this. That's the second and third kids on this episode. Hey guys, what's going on?
Speaker 24: It's me again, the old cowboy trucker here one more time.
Speaker 13: You know, old Scary.
Speaker 25: I think that when you were talking about the bathing suit that didn't cover your nuts, and you were saying that you were looking to give it away.
Speaker 13: I guarantee us.
Speaker 25: All Brody's eyes light up, black flames, money symbols lighting up in his eyes, just waiting for you, telling Brody you want it and you can have it, kind of like that get on the coke commercial that gives me Joe Green the coke back in the seventies or eighties, I don't remember anyway. He's just waiting to get his greeting little hands on that so he can make some money on marketplace. And I guarantee when you give him the bathing suit with a pubic hairs on it, he ain't gonna be giving you any shit about not knowing anything about Seed and Gar.
Speaker 24: Indeed, all right, gus take any of the Elsia later audio.
Speaker 2: They're on to you, Brody. They know you. They know that everything that's gonna get anything that goes through Brodie's hands is gonna end up on Facebook Marketplace with a pocket. Your bougie bathing suit's not going anywhere in my hands after you wore it.
Speaker 14: Blood bo Hubby boys CHRISTI from Saddlebrook, Yes, the one who lives near the park. Brudy, you were one hundred percent right on all accounts. I never would have paid the Headstone guy. He was completely in the wrong, regardless of whether or not you proof read it. Like you said, it was a bad copy. And how difficult is it to put pepperoni on half a pizza. My hubs loves pepperoni, my friends love pepperoni. I am not a meat eater, so I get half mushroom, half pepperoni. The oil does not run to the other side. That guy was probably having a bad day. Sorry, well again, Christy from Saddlebrook. And on the third note, Asia, honest mistake, brodek you honest, my love scary. All I can say to you is brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, well done, my friend scam into the ball, great podcast, keep up the good work, Love you guys.
Speaker 2: But she means the way you scam Boney into the ball, Oh yeah, claiming you knew the manager who's on duty that night, so great at Yeah, it was a great idea. Thank you, by the way, shit you even the pepperoni grease doesn't want to get anyone ney of the mushrooms on the other side of the pizza. Black, Good afternoon.
Speaker 27: My name is Dave Brown, and I represent mister Angel Jim ANDZ from California, and he has asked me to contact you and inform you that he will not be able to participate in your podcast for an indeterminate amount of time due to circumstances beyond his control. It does inform me that as soon as circumstances willow, he will pick up where he left off and continue to participate. Thank you very much for your attention on behalf of mister Him ANDZ and the offices of Dave Brown. Heavy great afternoon.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you Dave Brown for clarifying why Angel from California, San Diego is wasn't able to attend this talk back.
Speaker 31: All right, guys, is just from Philly episode I Gotta Go Scary and Brody. Oh honestly, Robin Brody, I get it thinking of her.
Speaker 17: It's her birthday and everything on the trip.
Speaker 31: Yes, she want a bust and magnet or a shot glass or anything.
Speaker 14: You're gonna turn it over. You're gonna see made in China and what's the what She's gonna order it herself on.
Speaker 15: TIMU for all right?
Speaker 31: Just from Philly episode Part two, I gotta complain to the manager.
Speaker 11: So I just finally caught up.
Speaker 15: It took a while.
Speaker 2: I'm very proud.
Speaker 15: I want to reward myself with the present.
Speaker 31: Speaking of presents, I go to the website to order some merch and guess what, Hot girl Summer the tank tops are sold out.
Speaker 2: You guys, come on, what's up with that?
Speaker 11: When we're gonna get some tank tops back?
Speaker 14: And I want it signed?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: All right, Brody, how do you want to hail that one? She sounds like a spitfire. Yeah, it sounds like a small a small woman with a big attitude. Well talk to uh Merchandise, Matt, Matt Merch, Matt Merch, and you hear get some tank tops. You heard the woman we got She wants that ship autograph. Motherfucker we need.
Speaker 32: Hey guys, Kyle Philly, you guys were talking about roof top bars in the beginning of summer and everything. I was wondering if uh Scary has a song of the Summer, because I believe it was last summer there wasn't very many good it hits out. He's depressed that there wasn't a party anthem for the summers. I'm wondering Uh, because there's a lot of good country songs that just came out. Yeah, and uh, you know, I'll be rocking to those.
Speaker 2: So what do you guys, what do you guys listening to? Well, a lot of people are talking about the new post Malone, Morgan walland collab. I I I had some help. It's gonna be a popular song. Of course, you're gonna hear it all summer. Will that be the song of Summer? I don't think it will. I think something else is going to come in And I got to pick my pick to click guaranteed song of the Summer, top down, roof open, whatever you got, slice time jingle, song of the Summer. I don't. I don't think we've heard it yet. The song of the summer. It's may. I haven't heard anything that's gonna stick. Maybe maybe a dual leap a track. I mean, she's got a song called it illusion right now. But again, now, the summer song has to have a little bit more than it was played the most, you know, I think it has to have a little bit maybe that feeling. It has to right. And that's the reason why I don't think the post wle old song is it It doesn't give me the feeling of summer. Just Mike and I haven't heard any songs this summer on sports or news radio, so yeah, oh, I'll know. I'll know when I stumble upon Scary'll know all this a great what.
Speaker 15: I'm men boys listening to episode two eighty five, Scary, I'm so sorry that experience with the cemetery and your mom's graven for Mother's Day and Scary and YouTube. Brodie, I'm really sorry about your mom. And I'm sure Mother's Day was hard and the show was great. Thank you, love you all, thank you Slice for Life.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, I will say, because I'm able to do this at least, Scary is not. I was able to give my wife flowers some Mother's Day and she liked them. Oh. I was very excited. That's cool, all right, I liked them. Next day from work she texted me again, Oh the beautiful flower. I guess I could have gotten my sister something, but I didn't think of it. Yeah, she's got a husband and kids.
Speaker 15: And Briandy know, absolutely not. Would I pay them for misspelling that? Absolutely not? Helly, Sorry that happened to you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, same, working up from South Florida about the headstone. What I would do is I would give him, you have eighty percent, I would give him, said it's a lot of money. I would give him the seventy percent. Take ten percent off because he fucked up. Now the headstone, you said, looks ninety four percent whatever, and call it and then that's it. Just say here's the money, take it. You're not getting to die more.
Speaker 2: And give at that. Yeah, I agree with that, except if I didn't pay the full hundred percent, they weren't going to place the headstone.
Speaker 16: Brody Ariel from Upstate New York about the platform you were discussing in your last episode. I remember a couple of years ago, you guys had some platform that was free and it was live and we were able to talk to you, and a couple months ago I sent a talk back asking about it. I don't know why you guys never received the talk back, but I am interested in it. Well, i'll even pay.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's a moot point because we've severed ties with them. But it's not what it used to. It's not what it was. They tried for a minute, it never happened for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good enough for doing this chuck for Millinois, and uh, I won't say that. I'll say Road is wrong, because if you're gonna sell a record, all you gotta do is say you're gonna sell a record. You don't say a record album. That sounds kind of renumbed. That And if you assist the same album, you're gonna say, I'm all sell a music album, not a record album.
Speaker 2: I think scary is right. Road is wrong.
Speaker 13: That's all I got to say.
Speaker 2: Thank you sell a record? What size is it? There's multiple sizes of records, only one size is an album?
Speaker 27: Wrong?
Speaker 2: No, you're wrong. If you found this guy voice number seven, who's wrong? Also?
Speaker 4: Hey, come, boy's many here. I have to agree with Reggie. He used to be that, used to be able to walk in with a five dollar bill and a grocery store and buy a sandwich, a potato chip of pringles and a soda and another drink and still.
Speaker 2: Walks out like four dollars left.
Speaker 4: But today's day is there are cameras, so yeah, reen cameras ruined everything. A regular cameras just kidding, never steal.
Speaker 2: He's doing for jokes. Thank you so much? There?
Speaker 24: All right here, let me see guys, you're saying that people that get offended for other people are snowflakes and carrins. Okay, so all the people, all the slashes, they've got offended, that scary got mistreated at the bar by the sea lady, they're all snowflakes and Karens and Brody.
Speaker 2: He got offended because people prop the sea word.
Speaker 24: So I guess he's a snowflake and a Karen.
Speaker 13: Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.
Speaker 2: Wow. We are slap happy here. Those are yourn Those are your talkbacks. Thank you slices, and please continue to uh leave feedback on what we talked about, yes, you know, and be concise. Also be upbeat, you know a little bit if you're gonna call up and be like, I just what else? Yeah, let's let's pick up the pace that people otherwise. This is a good episode. It was fun, A lot of fun, a lot of fun on this one. We got seven voices from uh you know who, some new ones got a lawyer call on the show. Now, keep it tight, keep it right. We're getting more talkbacks than ever. We're gonna have to start. Do I dare say editing this? No, I'm just saying love you guys. So the Summer Podcast Craig It, I'm down on your car, hair blowing in the way in your eighty five iron z.
Speaker 33: You know my reactions this pockets all depends on you, Babycise time
Speaker 2: Free Jazzer