Speaker 1: What did you think of me on the Housewives?
Speaker 2: So I didn't watch your show every single season. I think you were the one that Okay, first, I got to tell you. I remember seeing that you did you and Kelly ben Simone. That scene to me is so iconic. You are here and I'm here, Like that kills me every time I'm literally walking around telling people no, no, no, no, honey, I am here and you are here. That was a saying girl. Now, That's what I remember, And I think I remember you sort of like myself. I think that you. My thoughts would be you. You were the one that people were probably afraid of, but you know, to come and to have an argument with or to be around or something. But honestly, you're totally not like that, Like they had a different thought of who you were.
Speaker 1: Like what, well, I can be I can be that bitch like you can be that.
Speaker 2: I could too. But the thing about me and I have so many people that are like, no, not you, I'm like, yes, bitch me, because you clearly do not know who I am. Like, I'm not the girl who's going to start anything now, I'm not going to start with you. That will never happen with me, Oh yeah, well, but I will finish. UND want to do that.
Speaker 1: If you're going to take a shot at this knee, you better not mess no, like that's why do not? Let I see when someone sing, why are you coming to fuck with me right now? It ain't gonna end? Well it's not, but I will cut a bit and I'm not going to There'll be no scratch.
Speaker 2: I say, I am not to fight with you, and actually I'll give you a few chances. I kind of let them like this shoot they shot, and I'm like, this is cute, because once I get robbed all up, it's going to be a whole different thing. So I already automatically know to keep myself like, oh myself, like, don't say anything right away. Let them fuck with you and fuck with you and fuck with you, because I will never be the girl of walking the room and just start I walk in the room and be like hey girl. I always would tell people that the people the characters on the show are very different than you think in person. Usually the ones who appear to be the quiet ones, those are uses, the dirty ones, honey, and the girls who are doing all the talking. You already know who they.
Speaker 1: Are, Yes, Here's two things. One is when you are a breakout character, you're the one that they come in and they're gonna do it different. They're gonna take you down, so you keep cutting through people, you keep cutting. You're like, you know, sometimes I've had four snipers on the other couch and I'm like, fucking, let's go.
Speaker 2: I want to I've been the same yea, the entire cast on me. Yeah, and I've just sat there and had to just shoot everybody.
Speaker 1: Exactly and also take the bullet and send it back. It's like it's like a marathon. You take them one at a time and y'all get overwhelmed.
Speaker 2: You can, and honestly they know, like as in production in the network knows who can do that and who can't. Like they know that I could. I didn't want to take the he I know. They were like, well we put in the hot seat. I think you one hundred percent. And then after they're like, wow, you shocked me.
Speaker 1: You really did well. So what's fascinating about the I'm up here and you're down here scene? And that you like it? The most point proves a point that you keep mentioning that you don't need to go to throwing legs on a dance for to the theatrics that goes on now, to the fights on Potomac. You don't need to go there if you if it's smart, the show used to be different because that thing that you remember, if you compare it to the drama now, is not really that dramatic. It's subtle. It's more like it's more exactly, but think about it, what really happened? Someone just told me that they were this is me, this is you. She didn't even say I'm up here, she said this is me and this is you. And it brought back everything from your childhood or being you know, being at a table and feeling left out. Everything that's wrong with housewives. But I don't that's within the line that's good housewives reality TV. It's not.
Speaker 2: You cranked it up when she said I'm here and you're here, and you were.
Speaker 1: Like, but do you know what I'm saying? Now they would go really really low below the belt and.
Speaker 2: It would be like they go away below now. Now they bring your bills and.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say bankruptcy, you cheated exactly. So I like it when it was smart.
Speaker 2: Yes, they bring pictures of your husband out with someone else, like they go in now exactly. So next question, who's your best friend Michellehampton?
Speaker 1: Have I ever met her?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 1: And she lives in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: She lives in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: She's a civilian.
Speaker 2: Yes, well she's not from Atlanta. She's from the Carolina.
Speaker 1: And you've been friends with her for years about twenty years and she's your ride or die.
Speaker 2: Yes, my best my my maid of honor and my wedding and everything.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, so you did something really bad. You're you're either in jail or you've got to get out of something. Who's your fixer? Who would you call like you fucked up? It's bad? Like in the hangover when they're like, we fucked up, you fucked up.
Speaker 2: I would probably my best friend and call her.
Speaker 1: Could Is she good in a crisis? Could she handle it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I could call it alb he probably good a crisis? Is okay her because she may start crying?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, No, I want to know who, like, we're all up? Okay, housewife husband hall pass you have to sleep with one housewife husband the whole from the beginning to now you can take you could say nobody from the beginning and anybody from the beginning to any man who's walked through the franchise housewife husband, who would it be? You have to actually you have to. You have to sleep with one housewife husband to night from the whole thing, I have to sleep with him, you have to.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me think about all these husbands from the franchise. Ye, then I could be probably would whatever sleep with Mauricio Mauricia.
Speaker 1: I knew you'd say that. Okay, do you think he's the hottest house husband?
Speaker 2: I think he's handsome?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who else was I thought was Cynthia's husband has handsome? I think he was handsome.
Speaker 2: Peter, Yeah, whatever, But Peter's friends with my Yeah, Peter's been friends with my husband, and he's been friends with my current the guy who I was dating. So I can't even I can't even think of Peter that way.
Speaker 1: I just cannot, right, I know, I'm trying to think of who I would It would be hard, and we're not including personality. We can include personality because I wouldn't sleep with anybody like I'm including, Just like I guess physically, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just gonna have to look on the house. I don't even know Maurice's personality. I've been around him a couple of times. I thought he was a handsome guy.
Speaker 1: Who else is handsome? I actually is Slave's handsome.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen Slat in years.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't hang out with him, but he's handsome.
Speaker 2: But I remember, you know, I recently spoke to Slay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's handsome. I think I like Slatin. He's nice too. I think he got to know you got a bad rap too. You did get a bad got a bad rap? Yeah, all right? What is your biggest turn off and a guy?
Speaker 2: My biggest turn off with the guy? My biggest turn off probably not just with the guy, probably women too. Is I hate ignorance, but like to fine ignorant?
Speaker 1: What is that? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like? Like, I just people just say stupid stuff, just stupid.
Speaker 1: But if they're stupid, they're gonna say stupid stuff. You don't like stupid?
Speaker 2: Yeah, stupid things or things that just don't make sense.
Speaker 1: And you have no tolerance for stupidity.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's ok. You're impatient with stupidity? Yeah, and right, Because if someone's not bright, they're not bright enough to know they're not bright and often not bright people. I'm not bright person who thinks they're smart. That's a bad combination. Okay, I like smart guys. Okay. I don't like cheapness.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't like cheapness. I've never experience that. What any guy that have been.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I think it's a turn off as a trait in general, cheapness.
Speaker 2: Really had a cheap guy before?
Speaker 1: Well that's good. If you had to pick one musician to perform at your next birthday party, who would it? But you could have anyone or a band or whatever. But sure not even No, you didn't hesitate confession. These are my confessions. Okay, okay, have you ever met him? I have you know him?
Speaker 2: I don't know him, but I met him. He lives in Atlanta, he does, yeh. And I've seen him in Vegas too.
Speaker 1: I saw him in the city because he performed at the night of the first night of the Roller the Roller and opened at a rock a Froller Center. Love him too. What is the most bizarre DM message you've ever received? Like, have people slipped into your dms?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they have all said different things, so like bizarre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody get crazy in your DMS.
Speaker 2: No, nobody got crazy. I probably have been surprised by some just surprised. Shaquille O'Neill DMed me. He DMed me when my husband pad so he was dming me about my husband and he was asking, was I, okay, do you know him? I mean I've met him several times that you were surprised? Yeah, I was surprised.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the most famous person that ever DMD you like out of.
Speaker 2: The No, I've had a lot of famous people to to DM me, and I just thought, I, she can't because I heard somebody else recently say that he slipped into their DMS. But he didn't slip me, and I think he he His only concern was how was I doing because my husband had passed?
Speaker 1: Have you dated anyone famous? I have an athlete or an actor? Oh you're not going to share? Wait you define dated, slept with? Or dated?
Speaker 2: Dated?
Speaker 1: Six dates? Eight dates, three months?
Speaker 2: A few?
Speaker 1: Okay? How famous? One to ten?
Speaker 2: Like ten?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Ten? What's shack? Let's get a baseline going, what's ten? Who's a ten? Shaq is a ten? Or Shack is an Will Smith is a ten?
Speaker 2: Will Smith is a You did a famous ten, I dated somebody pretty famous.
Speaker 1: Okay, how many people? Just one? One? Ten? And then you've dated some of the rates?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about that? Okay, okay, I've gone out like a couple of dates. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: I don't like with the person either.
Speaker 1: You just dated? Yeah, and what was wrong? What was it like to date someone so famous?
Speaker 2: I kind of like it.
Speaker 1: Oh and because there usually could be only one peacock in the relationship.
Speaker 2: But I don't mind dialing down and dialing back. Honey, you can have it. You go ahead on and now I'll fall back. When you're a ten, I'll be five. I'm good, Yeah, I'll be a three.
Speaker 1: Wow, Oh my god. Okay, So why didn't anyone see you out? Why didn't it get out?
Speaker 2: You are?
Speaker 1: She's a sneaky, stealthy you are, Oh my god, yes you are. You do not connect dots, and you keep it, you keep it.
Speaker 2: I will from from you know this last person that I was, we were public, and I would never do that again.
Speaker 1: Okay, but how did the people not see the famous person? Were you just home all the time? Because that seems strange too.
Speaker 2: No, I mean we went to low key places.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like it. If you could be best friends with any celebrity, male or female, who would be.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I have anybody I would want to be bad. There's not even a girl that I look at and be like I would like to be friends with her. I would like to be friends with him. I don't think there's anybody.
Speaker 1: I look at that seems so cool. I think Lady Gaga seems really cool.
Speaker 2: I'd like to I like Lady Gaga, she seems cool and.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Leahrimany and I would be best friends. I know it's not like.
Speaker 2: Who would I? Who would I say I kept me? Who would I say?
Speaker 1: I can't think about you another day.
Speaker 2: We're not going to be a that would be uh that I would want to be friends with? Or say I think she's cool. I wouldn't mind hanging out with her. I am the cool one. They should want to hang out with me.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they do. What would your last I know that if you were it was your last meal, you probably wouldn't have an appetite, But like, what would your last meal be the best meal? What is it?
Speaker 2: Well be seen that I don't like food that much.
Speaker 1: Getting from you? Do you not like food, but you don't care. Hold on, you don't eat.
Speaker 2: You eat to live.
Speaker 1: You don't live to eat.
Speaker 2: You know, I eat to I don't live to eat. I don't which one is it? Eat to live? You eat to live? On? I don't live to eat.
Speaker 1: Just I have to wait a second?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute?
Speaker 2: You know? Listen, I am a I am a food eat like this. I like to taste little bikes. I don't want to be sitting at the table eating big portions and stuff like that. I just don't love that. I like to eat. I go out to dinner every week. I like to eat small bikes. I eat small portion. I don't like big portion.
Speaker 1: I don't either. I don't like to be full. I don't like to feel like to be full. But you don't like If you go to say you were in Rome and you went to a restaurant and the atmosphere was great, but the food was just fine, would you care? You'd be fine.
Speaker 2: I would kind of care a little bit, but I would be fine. I would kind of care because I'm like God, what I don't like to do is waste calories.
Speaker 1: So you like quality, okay, So then we are in So.
Speaker 2: If I'm going to eat this, I'm like, it needs to be good. If I'm going to get these calories, at least that it tastes good. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I do so you do eat to live. But it's also a relationship with food thing like you used to have a different relationship with food, but you do know good food?
Speaker 2: Do you care to be good? Okay? If I'm going to sit up here and open my mouth and start chewing with my vineors, I needed to taste.
Speaker 1: Good, that's okay. So I don't mess around with food. It doesn't taste good. I feel personally offended me too. Oka.
Speaker 2: As soon as that biden is not good, I was like, listen, honey, I don't want that. This is a problem. Now what is going on? That's how I'm able to eat this and really enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the girls, the basic bitch girls around here, were pitching me coffee in La and saying, I gotta go to Alfred and Airwine for coffee. It was eight dollars and it was shite, and I was I felt personally offended. I didn't like it. I didn't and if it also what about value of money? What do you feel if you get ripped off, like if something.
Speaker 2: So, don't rip me off now, please don't do that now. My dollar is very valuable, and not rip me off. Okay, I cannot handle that. You get angry, you feel yeah, don't do that to me, girl.
Speaker 1: I agree, like I.
Speaker 2: Need every one of my dollars in my pennies as well.
Speaker 1: My daughter had a twenty dollars a Cie bowl the other day. I felt like I wanted to file a lawsuit. I mean, I was like, what the fuck a se I'm mad?
Speaker 2: I oh my god, for twenty dollars you like, really, no, it's not okay? All right?
Speaker 1: So no, But so then you like food at your last meal? What's the meal? What's your favorite meal in the whole world? You don't crave food? I like seafood, a crab boil that I did in the bag with a lick.
Speaker 2: I like seafood. I don't like all seafood, but I like seafood. So I probably would have a maybe a surfing.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, but you still don't care that much. Who would lose your virginity to? Oh my god, silent, don't remember?
Speaker 2: Yes I do. It's been many moons and moons ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna tell me.
Speaker 2: Are you a boy?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay years ago?
Speaker 2: How old I was in college? Freshman in college?
Speaker 1: You were a late bloomer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a late bloomer. I've talked about this before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we talked about it for a second that you were late for. Okay, what is your worst habit?
Speaker 2: Biting my nails?
Speaker 1: Nails are cuticles. I do both interesting I do. I do the cuticles like if it gets started, and then I hate that and like your home thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doing it real good to be like, but the.
Speaker 1: Nails, that's so bad for your teeth. You have benears, that's bad for the teeth. You don't care?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, I mean that's I happened.
Speaker 1: But explain if the nails are ready like jaggedy, or you start a whole new thing where you.
Speaker 2: Because now what happens is if I feel my now and this got like and I'd be like, oh I know, and then I just and the next thing and I peeled it, and I'm like, now it looks really bad and now I gotta go. Now I gotta go. I don't know, And so I would always try to carry a nail filer in my purse. Just to make sure that this doesn't happen. I pull it out and I.
Speaker 1: Don't know because I have a tiny don't please.
Speaker 2: Don't let me feel a little something. And that's just gonna say it's gonna to be perfect.
Speaker 1: And I hate when you get a bump in the nail.
Speaker 2: And then I started peeling out.
Speaker 1: Are you obsessive?
Speaker 2: I can't. I can be about certain things same, what's on you? I'm a Sagittarius.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so that's a little obsessive. I get it. My I don't know that my worst habit is picking cuticles. It's being a perfectionist, but it's not changing, like my worst habit is. Probably I have a lot of bad habits. Okay, your biggest fear when it comes to relationships.
Speaker 2: I'm just breaking up. I don't want to break up interesting because you know, and I don't want to break up because I'm like, I'm a good girl and I and I want to make it work, you know, and I want I don't like the whole. I don't want to have to break up. I don't I don't even understand why we got a breakup, but we do.
Speaker 1: But do you ever start in with someone because you want to leave them before they leave you say it again. Sometimes people like me and you like me who have had damaged backgrounds, they sort of test people and like to see if they're going to leave. Like it's not you know, you're all in, You're in, okay.
Speaker 2: And you're all in if I find you like you're the one right now, I'm all in. I'm all in with you, and I'm one hundred percent down with you.
Speaker 1: And you get scared because you're all in, so you feel like you're.
Speaker 2: I don't get scared. I'm in. I'm comfortable, I'm good. I mean, I'm not a cheater. You know I'm all in? Okay?
Speaker 1: And do you want to be in a relationship? I do you do?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So you're putting it out there to the universe.
Speaker 2: I want to be in a relationship because I've always been in relationships and I like relationship. Uh, there's plenty of people lurking.
Speaker 1: Do you have game? Are you good at this? You've gained?
Speaker 2: I think I do.
Speaker 1: It is something to like.
Speaker 2: I am not wearing blindfolders. And if I don't have game, I got enough people around me that's got game. They can put me up on game.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying you're you feel like with guys like your game is tight, like you're, oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure, they're running and my body is tight to body is tight too, and you're all of that. Everything is together, it needs to be needs to be.
Speaker 1: And do you feel like do you ever feel like your age is a hindrance in dating or your when people say baggage or any of that, do you feel insecure about that or do you feel as strong dating as if you were twenty years younger?
Speaker 2: I do. I have stepped in the room with plenty of girls as in their thirties, and they their body, their look, can can't, can't touch I know they can't. You know I'm telling you that I look younger than I that I am okay, and I have sat in the room and looked at these girls in their face like I'm the girl who can walk in any room, in any airport, any mall, with no makeup on, no eyelashes, My skin is done.
Speaker 1: Also, I think that young girls focus too much on their looks. And you're saying what I've said about myself. I'd go ahead to head with any supermodel on dating, not because I'm prettier than them by any stretch, but because it's about personality. It's about electricity, it's about energy, It's.
Speaker 2: About a lot of things. I would tell my friends all the time. When you walk, I walk into the room and I own it and I have not said a word. And there's a difference. So some of you girls are in the room, but you're not owning the room at all. Well, the room no one really cares. And a lot of girls are thirty, they look old.
Speaker 1: Well, they're beating their face with the makeup too, and they.
Speaker 2: Got a lot going on. Yeah, everybody, it's blowed up. I'm like, girl, I don't think this is it.
Speaker 1: I think that people focus on being the hottest person in the room instead of being the most interesting person in the room.
Speaker 2: And I've always.
Speaker 1: I've never just had it. I've never thought of I've never been insecure about what else is going on. I'm running my own.
Speaker 2: Game me too. I never really cared about these girls. I'm not insecure about it at all.
Speaker 1: Are you a jealous person?
Speaker 2: I'm not me too. I'm not jealous at all. But I also would have to say, this is one of the things I would say to my boyfriend, like, you know, I'm always gonna match your energy. Though, I'm gonna match your energy. So if you want to do something, you know, flirt around the room, you know I can do it really good. Up, because I can move around the room, baby and be really talking to people, You're gonna be really fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, don't. It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's I would tell my boyfriend these exactly. That's match your energy. Okay, so you want to do that, got you right, We're gonna do the same, right, Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: We're very similar creatures. I did not know until this last couple of weeks getting to know you. We have similar And I'm not jealous either, and it can it can be unsettling to a man when you're not jealous because you're not even you're not.
Speaker 2: In the game. That's actually kind of like, you know, I might be a little different. I kind of like for my guy to walk in the room and women are kind of like looking at him. I kind of watch him too, and like this is nice, Like I kind of like it. I kind of I.
Speaker 1: Kind of like, hi, mean well I think I like well, I like you like thinking you have the best prize that came with the carnival. Yeah, I feel that way. You know, Paul is very polished and he looks like a Kennedy. You know, He's very reserved, and he's very much my type. Like you have a similar type too, You like a reserved conservative, someone who doesn't look all flashy, yeah, and like ripped and like showing there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And so you like a man who looks like a business man, yes, and so I feel very confident with that. And I think a lot of women like that type of man too. So I like that with but it's not like Paul's you know, with like you know, his chest out and like a chain. He's just super conservative. But I like that, And I also know that women would be like on that in two seconds if they could, because you know, because Paul, you know, Paul smells like money, so smelling like you know, you know what I mean. Even though he's very conservative, but he just has a very he's a very refined look, a conservative fine.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: So I'm with you, though, But I if I walk in a room and everyone's looking, I don't even know if we I wouldn't even notice. That's how not jealous I am. I wouldn't even notice. Wait, that's ironic that you're going to say your best friend would be Beyonce. Wait what about the night that you went to the party. If you could go back, would you go to Anderson Cooper's house with Andy or would you come with me and your girlfriends to see Beyonce in a very small group.
Speaker 2: I would go back and see Beyonce. Hi Fish, sure you right? I like Beyonce. And by the way, I like Clange.
Speaker 1: Wait, and you and I probably would have become friend.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right. I love Solange.
Speaker 1: By the way, how funny that one day night, I even it's hard to separate that I have my daughter with her dad. But believe me, if it weren't for you and those girls, I wouldn't have met her dad. It's funny that one.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I like Beyonce. I like Beyonce because it seems like a circle is small, and that's kind of like how me and my best friend are just like us. And then there's them, like I see girls that are running packs, like with lots of girls. They're always with a whole bunch of different girls, Like I don't feel like you're special and.
Speaker 1: She's a larger than life queen. Oh you mean right, the girls squad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the girls squad. I don't have a girls squad. I rolled tight too, so that's why I like her.
Speaker 1: I lived in her building, yeah yeah, and the salon and they and she and her husband, She and jay Z Sean Carter. I realized because I got a card from them around the holidays, during Thanksgiving, and they sent a truffle. It was a plastic like a soup container, a small soup container with a truffle inside and white rice under it, like dry rice, because I think it's got to keep dry. How interesting, Like, they sent us a truffle for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: That's very nice, though I know it probably wasn't expensive truffle because you know, truffles very It.
Speaker 1: Was very ex I'm sure it's very expensive, but also to the point that we don't like wasting money. I had to go on a trip and I was so aggravated because you can't keep a truffle forever, so I had it had to like go to waste. I didn't get to use it, so I was very sad. But I will always be able to say that jay Z and Beyonce sent me a truffle.
Speaker 2: That's very nice. So yeah, nice, So I like her and her sister.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what and then did you can you the most embarrassing story? And it doesn't have to be funny? Wasn't it embarrassing? The closet thing? Was that not your most embarrassing or that wasn't embarrassing? The roaches have to be embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was embarrassing.
Speaker 1: The closet to me was not stupid.
Speaker 2: It was a lot happening that day. I feel like the roach thing that was.
Speaker 1: It's more horrifying than embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, you know that. Let me tell you about the roast thing for me. This is the part that's probably was embarrassing and shocking.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: We had an all cast. We were in Greece and crazy enough. This is how production set it up. Everybody's phone got a beat at the same time. We were all sitting at the table, the dinner table like last night. The whole cast was at the table, and everybody's phone beaped except for mine and I think Marlow's. The two of our phones did not beat. You literally heard, Yeah, everybody's got a text. Everybody everybody picked the phone like, who's text, So everybody knew what was happening except for me. So on the text, it was a text that Kim sent and said with a picture of roaches or roaches, water bugs, whatever you want to call them. And she was telling the whole cast that Nini has roaches in her house. And I was the only person not getting the text message. And it happened at that dinner, at that moment, so you know, production was a part of that, right, And everybody's phone and then mine didn't beat, and everybody's like, and they say, Chara read it, and char reads, oh my god, Kim said blah blah blah blah blah, Nini has roaches in ours. I'm like, huh woll. I was totally shocked by it.
Speaker 1: I would die inside. That's like bullying.
Speaker 2: And I just bought my house. And the crazy thing is nobody the girls didn't come over to my house and be like, oh my gosh, your house is so beautiful. We love it. It's gorgeous congratulation. It was like, I wouldn't have picked those cabinets. You have roaches in your bathroom? Why you know it's.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: It's funny because it's so in the car and the thing you and I were discussing before we started today, something happened last night that if that happened and you and I were on the show together as castmates, no question, we wouldn't have dropped it in the show because it would have been it's heat off us. We're the good guys for a couple weeks. Someone else is gonna have to deal with this. Yeah, it's what it is. It is because you can't not put it in the show. And the other reason you cannot put it in the show is because someone's digging up something on you. So you need amo to defend yourself because someone's saying that you have roaches in your house, Well you have to pick up you have to go find the thing or have the thing or if the thing happens that that somebody did something, you gotta put it in the show because that's what we signed up for. So that's funny because that's what we signed up for. We signed up for whatever it is, even if it's not humane and it's not nice, if it's something that you can utilize its currency. You're now trading in the wild like you're you know, in another civilization, but there's no money and you that's the only currency you have is some nugget of something that happened last night that you can then pass group talk and dump it in the middle. And it's really it's really fucked up. Yeah,