Speaker 1: What type of friend are you? It's a jewel show, a very good one.
Speaker 2: There's a new study that says there's only four types of friends. So we'll go over it next so you can see if you really are the problem in your friend group. After this, and it's the Jewel Show. What type of friend are you? It's the Jewel Show. And according to a new report, there are only four types of friends. And if you look at groups of friends when they go out, I think it's pretty true. Like when women go out, they always have their team mom, Yeah, yeah, to watch over them and make sure that they're all safe and shoe away any unwanted male potential, or.
Speaker 1: Just pick us up when we get sloppy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's always the one that will eventually be outside crying on the curb looking for her shoe. There's the instigator friend, the one who pushes that one to do everything that she wants to do but can't do because she's in a relationship.
Speaker 1: I'm just like really replaying.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: According to psychologists, there are only four types of friends. So we'll go home right now and you can see what kind a friend you are. There's the type a friend that's the overly responsible one you plan and organize everything, have a sense of urgency, and make sure things like vacations don't fall apart.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I definitely have two of those because that is not me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like also mom friendish. But they're so helpful because then they do plan everything and you show up and you're like, oh my gosh, we have so many things to do this weekend. It is so exciting.
Speaker 4: And I mean, while there are four types of friends, it's very important to make sure that you have friends that are good at all the things that you're not good at, and then you also come to the table and offer something.
Speaker 1: Very important and a good friend group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the type A, which also be known as high strung and a little attitudinal.
Speaker 5: As far as we're concerned, right, if we were all friends, I think that's the friend that I would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Oh my gosh, Wait, we're not friends, we're family. No, not that either.
Speaker 2: There's the type friend they say, the type B friend is you'd give someone the shirt off your back, but you need help too. You're forgetful, leave stuff behind, and your phone is always dead.
Speaker 1: Jubilee, he will give you the shirt off his back. Lit if I remember my shirt.
Speaker 5: Yes, and if you can get a hold of him because his phone's dead.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I know you really needed the shirt off my back yesterday and I would have given it to you, but my phone was dead. And also I don't know where any of my shirts are.
Speaker 1: I hope you're doing okay.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Can I give you my shoes?
Speaker 2: Scientists say there's only four types of friends. The type C friend you're organized like the type A friend, but more neurotic and more likely to about out of things that other people want to do. And you love long naps. I think I have a friend like that.
Speaker 5: Is that me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you like your naps and you love to like say yes, but you also no.
Speaker 1: If I don't want to do it, I do protect my piece at all costs.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You're also the one that you plan like type A, but you don't want to be responsible for the follow through. You're like, no, no, no, we're gonna do these things right, Type A friends.
Speaker 1: Right, I'll say what I want to do and then you guys can figure it out. Totally taking enough the shirt off my back while I'm sleepy.
Speaker 7: Wait, what.
Speaker 1: I have to say?
Speaker 2: There's only four types of friends the type D friend. You're annoyed a lot. This doesn't sound like a good friend.
Speaker 4: This is victorious, annoyed a lot, prone to confrontation. Oh no, I have a twisted sense of humor, and you might be into weird stuff like crystals in astrology. I'm pard of that friend too. Really, I'm very you annoyed with your friends a lot, Nina. This is always me a lot sometimes. But I'm very protective, so I pop off pretty quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do.
Speaker 4: You're very sound like a bad friend. I'm a very loyal No, that's I think that's more loyalty.
Speaker 3: Like you're very quick to say something to someone if your friend is done wrong.
Speaker 5: Well, I also don't think this is a bad friend to have, right. So you got your type A person that's going to plan everything. Your type person's gonna tell that person they screwed. Type B person's going to show up and say hey, guys, how can I help and actually mean it, but he will be late.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then that other friend is the Friday friend. It's the friend that's like, oh, let's just do whatever, man, let's just hang out and do whatever we want. And you need all those friends at different times. Keep them away from each other. Wait, what you got to know how to hang out with friends? You got to pick friends who are good at what they do and only hang out with them when that's their thing that they're good at doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, certain friends that you can take to certain events or you can go do things with. Like you know that there's one friend that you can't hang out with and just relax. Right, Some friends are very stressful totally. They wear you out even though you like to see them, but you're like, you're once a month's friend. I have to recuperate after I hang out with you.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm at that phase of my life though, or the ones that you have to recuperate, I'm second guessing if it's worth it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know that's fair though, No, I'm serious.
Speaker 4: Like if they're draining and they're super negative and then they're like critical of everything you do.
Speaker 1: Am I triggered right now? Draining negative is different thing just draining?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay, yeah, Like if they're negative, that's one thing. But if they're the friend that's training because you're like, hey, yeah, let's meet up for dinner on a Tuesday, and then before you know what, you show up and they've already got shots lined up.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that friend. That's my friend bly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they I don't know. They tire me out though. Yeah, You're like, okay, like it's Tuesday night. We can't make every night like it was Vegas, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What day is it today? Because I'm feeling like a turnout. Way, don't you have a wife and kids? Like, how are you still doing this? Respect? It's another jubile phone frame day mornings on the twenties. Hello, yeah, so this is dok I'm taring Hello, hoo ho ho. You know what I'm saying, is this show?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is donk donk Yeah, Paul Donkler. Most people just call me Donks though. I'm the entertainment for the work holiday party that you planned.
Speaker 10: Right, Great, I am in front of my computer so you can go ahead with uni.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm just because you So I'm playing the role of Santa for your work party, and I just wanted to know like music selection and the genre of music you'd like me to get down to you, and then also liked if I should bring the elf on the shelf with me.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw that.
Speaker 11: Actually I didn't realize that came included. Actually that's really nice. Yeah, I mean probably just regular Christmas. It's fine. You know, I don't know if you have like a mix.
Speaker 2: Okay, well all right, I guess I could put together a routine with some Christmas classics. Okay, that sounds cool. So the elf on the shelf? Like shit, you did you see that?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I think the standard Christmas is fine? But what if you mean with the routine.
Speaker 10: You know, do you have like a certain way that you like people to come up to you.
Speaker 2: Well, they can just their wands and like throw them in the g strep like you know, they can just throw them in there. It's fine, Like I don't have a problem with that at all. They can just approach.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, can't say g strip.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I'll not, like of course, like unless because I cannot go like full donk you know, because I could get in trouble for that.
Speaker 11: So by full donk are you saying? You know what? I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Because like that's actually cool because if I bring the off on the shelf with me, like I do a thing where like I make it so like has a shelf to sit on.
Speaker 1: If you know what I mean, And that's like a crowd pleaser.
Speaker 11: Hey, oh my god, have I booked a stripper for you? A stripper?
Speaker 2: I I am not a stripper now, okay, all right, because that like term I find a grating. So I'm a dancer. Like you know, I'm not a stickler about much, but like I do like to be called a dancer because I put a lot of into my craft, working to my own crafty.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: You know, this is a work party, right, Like I booked you to sit on a chair, and so people come over and say ha ha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they will like there is a portion where I sit down and people can come sit on my lap, you know, and like tell me what they want for the holidays. I'll tell them if they've been naughty or nies or whatever. You know, I mean most of you are naughty.
Speaker 11: By the way, this is not what I intended to book.
Speaker 10: I absolutely this is a work party and you have to keep your clothes on.
Speaker 11: Do you have an option where you keep your clothes on?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 2: Are we like negotiating then for the full donk? Like is that what's going on?
Speaker 11: No, we are absolutely not negotiating for the full talk Okay, we are.
Speaker 10: I have booked a Santa, a regular Santa, a Santa that could be in front of children, but will but still passively Santa.
Speaker 1: You know what I also do.
Speaker 2: I do this thing to Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer where I put like a red nose somewhere and people love that.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, that sounds interesting, but you know what, actually, just no, I'm going to cancel this.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I do have to let you know that that we don't offer any refunds, so like like you can't get your money back. But I guess I just so do you don't want the donk at your party? You don't want donk Claus at your party.
Speaker 10: I do not want donk Clause at my holiday party?
Speaker 11: Would order a stripper Santa party?
Speaker 2: Your co worker Angela what because she's the one who set you off for this phone Frank, this is actually Jubil from the Jebel Show doing a phone prank on you and your coworker Angela set you up. Oh, she said that you've been stressed out planning this holiday party and you hired us Anthony Bach you want to mess with? You are so no full dolphin or what still confused?
Speaker 1: No wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks, it's time for what's trending with Nina.
Speaker 4: So psychic is already predicting big things for twenty twenty five. Yes, one of those things includes it's the year that aliens will make physical contacts.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that a good thing or a bad thing. I thought they already did this year. They did.
Speaker 4: Who didn't We talk about all the different times where like bodies were found and that's not.
Speaker 3: Like actual contact, I think this time, and they're going to be speaking.
Speaker 4: To us like I kind of thought too that it was implied that they've been speaking to the government and they're just covering Wait what, I don't know, Maybe that a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have.
Speaker 5: Do you think Ryan Seacrest is so successful and your's Rock and Eve this year he's going to rip off his meat too and be like what wow?
Speaker 1: So this guy that'd be amazing.
Speaker 4: This particular this particular psychic believes that extraterrestrials aim to assist humanity like they did in the past, rather than pose a threat. So we should be seeing a big increase in them in our skies and eventually our lives, emphasizing their mission towards guiding us towards saving ourselves in the planet.
Speaker 2: So they can hid that they know is going to explode at some point, but saving ourselves like evolving.
Speaker 1: I think you know what.
Speaker 5: They're the ones that know about the ticking time back.
Speaker 1: What. I just don't understand it quick to go down a rabbit hole real quick. I mean I knew you would.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why. I get it, Yes, conserve, save the planet and everything else. But if you watch how planets move, Mars at one point was where Earth was, So eventually Earth is going to move out of the inhabitable zone for a Solar system. It could be in billions of years, but at some point this planet is going to be uninhabitable no matter what, because you can't hold it in place. It's can continue to float further and further away from the Sun. And then eventually but where Mars is, and it'll be like Mars and then I just don't know why we're not trying to just get to a different planet. Are behind us though? Behind us, they keep trying to go forward, and I'm like, why are you going away from this? You should go to the planet that's going to be replacing where Earth is, because then it will be inhabitable again because we are.
Speaker 4: Trying to go to space on the Moon and then other planets as well.
Speaker 5: They started going to Mars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they started trying to go back towards like Mercury and stuff.
Speaker 6: So that's it's cool.
Speaker 5: So if we want to be on Mercury, is what you're saying a little further down this reb roll. I think the Earth changes could possibly be happening to get humanity ready for a less hospitable planet.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. Yeah, that makes more sense, lolow burn, this.
Speaker 5: Is what evolution looks like, Mother Truckers.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so true.
Speaker 5: Evolution just stop because humans exist.
Speaker 1: And why do we know that, Like because we're the alien alien?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, what are the aliens?
Speaker 1: Okay wait, how did you get a serious and right there?
Speaker 4: Because there has to be aliens somewhere else, and then what you rotate homes, it's like, tag, you're it, We're going to go to your planet. And I like, we just keep jumping planets because there's if there's aliens out there, it's not just us.
Speaker 5: Our space station. Well, mar space station is an alien siding on another planet. Right, Wait all our stuff that orbit. Come on, guys, we're the Heliens man.
Speaker 1: Everybody hears me, Wait too, lady. Okay, there was some snacks in the break room that I had a bunch of. Okay, keep this Santa Claus head. It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 5: Only on the.
Speaker 2: Jubile Show, Julia is on the phone today for to catch a cheater. She's been with her boyfriend George for a year, but now she thinks that he might be messing around, so we'll see if we can help her out. Julia, Sorry, you have to come on the show this way, but what's up? Why do you think George is cheating on you?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 11: Yeah, so George and I we don't live together, but basically, like we might as well be. We both work a lot, so you know, we try to spend as much time together as you can. But a while ago, I signed Georgia at my gym that I go to, so like, basically after work we can like both go work out together and spend some time together that way and decompressed together. Yeah, I figured that was like a way to kind of like be productive and still spend time together, and then he actually got me an Apple Watch and I said we should do like a fitness challenge on it, and I was like, okay, never had one before, it's pretty cool. But then so basically it was like we were both doing really good. You know, I was like using the app. We were like using this you know, all the info on there, like taking it super seriously. You know. It was fun to like you know, just basically check your progress. But yeah, at a certain point, he was like way more ahead of me. Like there was like suddenly just like a giant spike in activity and it's like on the thing, it gives you the info. I said it was around two am, So I was like, okay, like even if you fell asleep with it, like he'd never like amassed that much. Like it's just like this doesn't make any sense. It was just like this giant spike. So I was like, you know, I thought maybe if she had it on like while he was like by himself or something, you know, but still you know, yeah, yeah, but like the like the spike was huge, and so I was like, well, that still doesn't really make any sense. It was like it was like a he was running a marathon for like twenty minutes, so he's constantly working. Like I mentioned before, Like, there's no way he would be up that late because he had to get up early in the morning and so he should be sleeping. And he didn't really work out late at night because he says he keeps him up. So I asked him about a couple of days later, and he said he was stressed that day and couldn't sleep, so he went for a quick run at the gym. I don't know, maybe he went to the gym in the middle of the night. It seems a little weird, But he worked out with me earlier that day, so I feel like that was just kind of weird because he had already worked out. So maybe maybe you can go twice in a day like people do that.
Speaker 6: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just is there anybody that he could have got his steps in with? I guess whatever we're calling it, I mean, I see where you're going with that, Like that is kind of alarming.
Speaker 1: It's two I am and you're like, okay, bro, twenty minutes is kind of.
Speaker 4: A sweet spot, you know, So is there anybody it could be or is there anything else that he's been doing.
Speaker 1: That's kind of weird.
Speaker 11: No, I feel like he's like when I first met him, he was like super you know, kind of nerdy, and he was a little like, you know, kind of softer and not in shape, not super confident, and he didn't have a lot of friends. So I don't think there's anyone that he could be like meeting. He's not like the most like social guy in the world. He's kind of a peek like you know. So, do you have an Apple watch?
Speaker 6: Juble?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: Do you know that if you were to be by yourself at that time, would it make it look like you were running a marathon? No, I don't think so. Your heart rate would go out, might go up a little bit. Yeah, but I think even if it was on that hand.
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't think so okay, yeah, and it definitely wouldn't never cut it out, but I will this afternoon.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so yeah, back to us. And also it probably wouldn't be twenty minutes. Let's see real but yeah, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: That is weird.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so, uh, we're like at the gym all the time, so instead of like maybe I don't know, like flowers or something. You could try to offer like a free kickboxing class or whatever and then ask him to do like a plus one and then see, like who.
Speaker 15: We give that too?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, we can come up with something to see if he'll tell us if he invites you or somebody else.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it just seems like more realistic.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll play.
Speaker 2: A song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the gym and offer him some sort of package that involves someone else. Will figure it out here in a second, and then we'll see if he invites you or somebody else. Okay, okay, okay, we'll play song come back and get your to ketch theater next. Right in the middle of today's sketch you treat here if you're just joining us. Julia is on the phone. She's been with her boyfriend George for a year, but now she suspects that he might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the gym that they both go to and say that we're offering a new kickboxing class for couples and we'd like him to come and if we could also have the name of the person he wants to bring. We'll see if he believes that and tells us either Julia's name or somebody else so we can find out.
Speaker 1: All right, Julia, are you ready to give him a call?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick. Why don't you catch everybody up in your situation?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've been dating my boyfriend for about a year. We go to the gym all the time together. When I was first dating him, he was not in shape. Now he is. I really got him in shape and was a good influence on him. But then h and then he bought me an Apple watch. We've both been like tracking our progress and I noticed one night at two am some high activity that didn't make any sense. He said he was at a gym. But who goes to the gym at too?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, all righty are you ready for us to call in?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, hey, this.
Speaker 2: Is corrible calling from so I was looking for our member George.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is hey, bro, how are you I'm doing it?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 1: Great man? Thank you for asking. Listen.
Speaker 2: I'm not calling for any marketing purposes right now. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. We're actually doing like an incentive for some of our newer members, and we know you just joined up, and so I'd like to offer you an exciting opportunity. Like it's not a sales thing. It's more like you want you want something.
Speaker 6: Is this one of the things that you add to like my account?
Speaker 1: No, dude, it's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I know I'm not selling it the best, but that's not really my thing.
Speaker 1: I'm more of a trainer, you know.
Speaker 2: But we were actually doing kickboxing now and we are inviting some of our new members to sign up for an evening. It's like an event thing where we're launching our kickboxing but we're doing like a couples like mixer and stuff like that, so you can bring somebody like a date to it. You guys can do the class, but then also they'll be like, you know, drinks and stuff after. It's kind of like a fun thing.
Speaker 1: Are you interested?
Speaker 6: Yeah, kickboxing? That sounds great.
Speaker 2: It's a good workout. It's great, and like you don't have to sign up for anything. It's literally like it's just a it's just our way of saying thank you very much for you know, being a member here, and we want you to experience all the things we can offer, and like we're launching this new thing, so it's exciting.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, sign me in.
Speaker 2: Well sort of simple. I can just sign you up right now, but I do need to know are you going to bring a plus one?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: I just need to know like their names so we can have it here, you know, in case they're not a member.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, you should just put down Sophie is this girl that works out at the gym and I picked up and I think this will like totally score.
Speaker 1: Points if you mean, like you met her here.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's probably real exciting.
Speaker 6: Then you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can probably look up the name Sophie and you get the last name or whatever. But well, i'll put you down with Sophie and then for the event, it's going to not be at all.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 2: Actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jubil. Yeah, I mean I'm Victoria, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you try to set them up and your girlfriend Julia is on the phone.
Speaker 6: Actually yeah, Hi, Yeah, what what is this? What's going on?
Speaker 11: Well, who's Sophie.
Speaker 15: Sophie, she's just a girl that works at she works out at the.
Speaker 4: Gym that you picked up at the gym. What do you mean, Well, that's just what you said.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, she's just a friend at the gym. What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Was going to go back and listen to it again, because I'm pretty sure you did.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you said a girl I picked up at the gym, and he was all, oh, yeah, so these people are meeting at the gym and you're like, oh yeah, and I'm going to win points with her. Why would you want to win points with her?
Speaker 15: I just said that as a as a joke with the guy, was just asking, like I just wanted to let him know that I what is this about?
Speaker 9: How?
Speaker 6: Why are you on the radio? Like, why are you call it calling the radio?
Speaker 11: Well, you know how we have like the Apple watches?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Well why why at two am? Was there a crazy spike the other night?
Speaker 6: Why are you Like? I was just at the gym.
Speaker 16: What do you mean that I'm changing like my schedule and that just happened to me when I went.
Speaker 11: Working out at two am?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I told you like some nights I can't sleep, And.
Speaker 15: That's when I met that Sophie person, and she was the day and we were just got to talking.
Speaker 6: It literally doesn't mean anything. I was just thought that because I go there at night.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you take your girlfriend to that class?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 6: If your just talking, it's because I can't sleep.
Speaker 15: I was just like, you're being controlling, Like.
Speaker 16: Why are you Why are you always telling me how and when I should like work out?
Speaker 2: I don't think telling you that also, George, why why wouldn't you invite your girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Why would you invite Sophie instead?
Speaker 16: Because I should be able to. I mean, it doesn't matter. I'm not like doing anything with this person. If if it's two am and I want to invite this person to the gym, you know, then it's two am, that's because I can't sleep.
Speaker 1: There's the thing, wasn't at two am?
Speaker 16: I can't believe you're like calling the radio station and then just like controlling me like this, like this.
Speaker 6: Is not a relationship.
Speaker 11: How am I controlling you? If I'm if I'm just asking about a specific thing that you did at two am, which is like extremely alarming.
Speaker 16: I just went to the gym because I couldn't sleep, and that's why I probably spiked on them on the watch.
Speaker 11: It's obvious that you're lying. I'm not controlling your line.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I told you. I'm done with that. Like I told you the other day. I don't know why you're going through all this trouble. So yeah, I'm seeing I'm seeing somebody else. Okay, I'm seeing Sophie. Okay. I'm tired of you like running my life Okay, and like she just tells she lets me be who I want to be.
Speaker 11: You know, I think the reason why Sophie even likes to you is because of me, because of what I've done to like build confidence in you and like like to do the gym stuff. And now you're all like your ego is like big, Now.
Speaker 6: My ego is what do you mean my ego?
Speaker 16: I'm just trying to be me And I don't like this, like the whole controlling thing, like tell me when I should do things, when I should work out, when I should eat.
Speaker 11: Well, cool, you can go and do whatever you want now because you're not under control anymore. You can be with Sophie because this is over.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: He hung up. Julia I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Your intuition was right.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 2: But you will find someone else and maybe even at the gym.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, I'm not going to go for the nerdy guy again.
Speaker 4: That part too, His self esteem is probably like temporary. Once this girl Sophie gets bored, then he's going to go back to being like whatever and doesn't know what to do with himself.
Speaker 1: So it's all good.
Speaker 11: Oh, I'm glad I found out.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, no problem.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the jewel shows to catch a cheater?
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Can I take your order?
Speaker 12: Am I?
Speaker 5: Tall had a large black cop.
Speaker 6: Large black clocks?
Speaker 11: Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 11: I mean yeah.
Speaker 1: The biggest funny that venty is large, twenty.
Speaker 7: Large is large.
Speaker 1: In fact, the cole is long and grande is Spanish for large. Vani's the only one that doesn't mean barge.
Speaker 5: He's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 1: Congratulations for stupid and three.
Speaker 2: Language's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, and it's day three of the most intense holiday battle You've ever heard. It's one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle royale an intense tournament.
Speaker 1: We're in order to win a thousand dollars gift card.
Speaker 2: To Macy's, you have to go allay. Julia called in on Monday and played Victoria. Victoria lost, so Julia got to play yesterday against Jason and in a shocking tie which the tie goes to the person who's new on the phone. Because just like how it is when you play Victoria, Victoria has to beat you out right to win. Julia ended up losing it. Now Jason is on the phone to play whoever thinks they have what it takes yeah to be the last player standing in order to win that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. And by the way, go to Macy's dot com and check out their gift guide. They have a lot of nice things on that you do it, a thousand dollars could really get you a lot of a lot. What do they have on their Victoria They have a Bereze stat Touch as Superasso Maker.
Speaker 3: Normally it is a thousand dollars, which would be the entire gift card, but right now it's only eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a deal.
Speaker 2: That's a whole comfee shop in your house, so calls right now if you think you have what it takes to get that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jebel Show or go to the Jewels Show dot com and we'll see if somebody can knock that stupid crown off at Jason's head coming of the mess that's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 14: You know what's weird about your quizzes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 2: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, and it's a special edition because it's the Macy's one thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars Holiday Battle Royale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an intense tournament where in order to win the thousand dollars gift card to Macy's, you have to be the player that goes allway. And Jason is on the phone right now because he beat Julia yesterday.
Speaker 1: He's a little cocky.
Speaker 2: He's laying sashang around in a crown. Yeah, because he's the king of the game right now, and if anybody wants to take that crown away from him, now's your chance. Jason, what's up? Are you still working? Jason's a construction worker and he's actually playing the game while he's at work. And Jason, do you want to know who you're gonna be playing today? Who wants to take that gift card away from you? Grayson?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 1: Grayson? By Jason and Grayson? Are you guys brothers?
Speaker 7: Oh? Jason, Yeah, no, we're not.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, Jason and Grayson, are you guys ready to battle it out to see who goes on to the next round?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like chance to win that thousand dollars gift card to mass All right, Grayson, I'm gonna put you on hold so that Jason can answer the questions. Here we go, all right, Jason, alright, thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just a pass, and you have to beat Grayson outright to win. All right, here we go, Jason, Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: What is the name of the holiday celebrated by African Americans from December twenty sixth to January First, what is the name of the Christmas song that begins with Silent Night, Holy Night? In What decade did the first Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade take place? What is the name of the Jewish holiday that commemorates the rededication of the Second Temple in Jerusalem?
Speaker 1: Got to swallow roof holiday snack my spirit.
Speaker 11: It was intense.
Speaker 2: It was like I was watching a sporting of it on TV, so I was snacking. Jason, how do you feel that you did?
Speaker 1: I feel hones about it, feel right about it? Okay?
Speaker 2: Cool, We're gonna put you on hold so that Grayson can try to answer those questions. All right, all right, one second, Grayson.
Speaker 7: It's heard.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling good?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 2: Okay, man, no pressure, But if you beat Jason, oh no, on your way to one thousand dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh shoot, okay.
Speaker 2: All right, even know, here we go, Grayson, thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when Jesse passed and Jason has to meet you outright to way.
Speaker 7: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Grayson, your time starts now.
Speaker 4: What is the name of the holiday celebrated by African Americans from December twenty sixth to January.
Speaker 11: First Black History mon What is.
Speaker 4: The name of the Christmas song that begins with Silent Night, Holy Night? In what decade did the first Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade take place?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 11: Like, what year?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 7: Twenty?
Speaker 4: What is the name of the Jewish holiday that commemorates the rededication of the Second Temple in Jerusalem?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, all right, time is up, Jason, you there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Jason and Grayson.
Speaker 2: Now is the moment of truth to see who wins this game in order to go on to play tomorrow. In your chance, I'm gonna get thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. Let's send it over to our scoreboard producer Brad.
Speaker 5: All right, Jason, you got two correct and Grayson only got one correct.
Speaker 1: Jason moves on.
Speaker 2: Jason, Congratulations, it looks like you might have what it takes to go oh away, and Grayson, don't worry about it, man, you still got one hundred dollars card to Macy's just for playing. Oh see, yeah, man, all right, Jason goes on to play tomorrow. So if you think you can be Jason, get ready to play you versus Victoria tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Let's see the answer is now with Nina.
Speaker 4: The holiday is celebrated by African Americans from December twenty sixth to January first is Kwansa. The name of the Christmas song that begins with Silent Night, Holy Night is Silent Night. The first Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade took place in nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: The name of the Jewish holiday that commemorates the rededication of the Second Temple in Jerusalem is Hanukkah.
Speaker 2: All right, Grayson, thank you for playing. Jason. We'll see you tomorrow. Okay, all right, remember if you want to play, you play you versus Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. So it's your chance to see if you can unseed Jayce. WHOA, Nope, we're not calling that unseed. If you can take the sea from Jason in order the scene with the seat, we can see seed.
Speaker 1: Well like the seed, I know, like in basketball, but I just like in this case too. The g's why I'll call the seed.
Speaker 2: It feels like it should be seen. Yeah, Like he's the number one seed right now. Jason's the number one seed. Yeah, so okay, if you want to beat Jason, if you want one thousand dollars gift card, you got to unseed Jason.
Speaker 1: Whoa taking your seed?
Speaker 5: Jas?
Speaker 1: See if that happens tomorrow, careful, Victoria. Another Holiday Battle.
Speaker 14: Royale First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at adjocuslad dot com.
Speaker 2: Caleb is on the phone today for our first Day follow up and he's getting ghosted from a date that he went on with a woman named McKenna. In a few minutes, we'll call her and see what house why she's ghostinging. But first, Caleb, how long has it been since you heard from McKenna.
Speaker 7: Well, let's see, I guess it's been it's been about a week now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is her. We left things, I mean as far as I thought, we left things pretty good. We had actually tuxted best thing day later to hang out again. She's being excited.
Speaker 7: No, I don't know. I don't know why it's been a week.
Speaker 4: So well, then let's go backwards, because you did have an interaction with her that sounded good.
Speaker 1: So when how did you meet her? What was your date like?
Speaker 7: Well, the date was great.
Speaker 17: Well, I met her actually at a at a work event several years ago and we went on a date back then.
Speaker 7: But we I guess, I know, I wasn't.
Speaker 17: Really looking for anything serious at the time. I had some family well and some work stuff going on, and I could tell she seemed busy. But we we had a great time, had some drinks. It was I thought, some chemistry, and uh wound up just kind of hanging out for the night and that was it just sort of lost touch. But at this point, you know, I guess it's been I guess it's been almost six years. I reached back out just to see what she was up to and if she wanted to meet up, and she said yes.
Speaker 7: I thought. We had a great night. It was some hopping, had some food. She had to me drinks that night, I do remember.
Speaker 17: So she wound up coming and staying at my place. But it was inno sense. I mean, we hung out, there was some cuddling.
Speaker 7: Some kisses, whatever.
Speaker 17: Thought she left. In the morning, you know, I had some coffee and I thought we were gonna do this again. And then I just did not hear back from her, and I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: So did she say that she wanted to do it again?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean in the last text.
Speaker 17: We were, she was it was like she was just waiting for me to reach out and kind of plan something, and then when I reached right out, I just never heard anything.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you can think of there would be a reason to get ghosted.
Speaker 17: I've racked my brain, like I thought, I guess I had so my ex girlfriend, which has been months and months ago, I know she had left some stuff in the apartment. I got rid of a lot of it, but I did I noticed a couple of days ago there's like a pretty yodor stick was still like in that side drawer that I usually keep open. So like maybe she saw that and saw something was going on.
Speaker 7: But I'm kind of gras straws. I mean, I just I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've seen shampoo in the shower before that was a woman's and I was like, I don't know about all this.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that didn't make me feel good. Yeah that could be a reason.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 7: I get that. It's just she could have asked.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: Then we'll play a song come Back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and get you maybe get you another date.
Speaker 6: Okay, cool, thank you, all right, we'll.
Speaker 2: Play a song come back, and get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us, Caleb is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by McKenna. So in a second, we're gonna call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Caleb, why don't you refresh our memory on her date with McKenna.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 17: So McKenna and I had a great date. So this was the second time I had reached out of here years ago. Timing wasn't right, but yeah, I thought we really hit it off on this last this last date, and she.
Speaker 7: Wound up coming to stay in the night. Everything seemed cool. We had plans to move forward, and then it's been a week now and I cannot get in touch with her. So I don't know.
Speaker 17: I I my ex girlfriend had left some stuff at the house, like deodorant.
Speaker 7: I don't know, something maybe maybe that had something to do with it. She saw that and got some ideas.
Speaker 17: But I'm racking my brain just trying to figure out because we had a great time.
Speaker 6: Chemistry was there.
Speaker 7: Just haven't heard from her?
Speaker 1: All right, are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 6: Uh? Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Hello, Hi, man Sweat to McKenna. Please. This is McKenna.
Speaker 2: McKenna, how are you? This is Jubal. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show him Kenna. I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria. Hi, how are you?
Speaker 11: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 12: I yes, I've listened to it, so I'm just curious what's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we do a segment called the First Day follow Up. That's where if you go out with somebody on a date and you ghost him, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask you why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Do you have any idea? Who would ask us to call you?
Speaker 6: I have some.
Speaker 12: Thoughts, but I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: His name is Caleb. Was that your thoughts?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Caleb emailed us, told us about your date and said he had a great time, and he's wondering why you're not calling him back.
Speaker 12: I mean, we did have a great time, and you know, I had liked him before when we met at a work party years before, and so I was excited to hear from him.
Speaker 11: And went to.
Speaker 12: A bunch of bars and I had a little too much to drink and he was really kind enosh and took care of me, and I had a great time, and.
Speaker 11: You know, you want to kind of follow up what people have done.
Speaker 12: Up too, and so it just happened to have seen his ig like the night before we went out, and then afterwards, I just wanted to see if there was anything on there, and I noticed that he had followed a bunch of people, and so when I looked to see it, he randomly followed like ten bikini models. And I showed it to my girlfriend and she said, it's like a red flag.
Speaker 11: And so I'm just really not.
Speaker 12: About that vibe. If that's what he wants, then that's fine. I don't need to, you know, get involved with someone who's about that.
Speaker 7: Wait, are you are you stalgging me?
Speaker 2: That's Caleb. Caleb is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 7: Wait, you're on my Instagram looking at who I'm following?
Speaker 12: What is that about? I haven't seen you in six years and pop into my DM and of course I'm gonna look at your I G it's normal and.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, following people on Instagram. I don't understand me all.
Speaker 12: Bikini all bikini models like you know that after you spent time with me and we had a good time, and your go to is to go follow bikini models.
Speaker 7: No, all that is is eye candy. It it doesn't even mean anything. It's just, yeah, it's what guys do.
Speaker 1: I'm a guy.
Speaker 12: After spending time with me, Yes, you're You're correct, a typical guy. So that's what I don't want is a typical guy who's gonna follow bikini models after spending time with me.
Speaker 17: Okay, well I probably don't need somebody policing what I can.
Speaker 7: Look at and interact with. I thought we had right I'm together.
Speaker 11: It happened relatively.
Speaker 12: I thought you were adorable and then I just noticed and it was It's what people do when you haven't seen each other for six years, is to see.
Speaker 11: And you're the one that dammed me on your account of course, I'm going to look at your I.
Speaker 1: Why are you following the bottles?
Speaker 17: Well, in my defense, I after our date, I went hung out with my buddies and Nick was there.
Speaker 7: I told you about Nick.
Speaker 17: We were all watching some of the old older Olympics like videos and stuff, and that got us looking on Instagram and one of my friends grabbed my phone and clicked a bunch of them. I didn't realize I was following them anyway, But if I followed them, that shouldn't be a problem.
Speaker 7: It's just what, guys.
Speaker 12: Do you Your guy friend followed fifteen bikini models all at the same time, and he just happened to go through that all at.
Speaker 7: The same well, I mean he added some and then we were going through. I added some.
Speaker 17: It didn't matter. It was just stupid. We're just looking at girls. I was honestly so excited about the date. That's how it all started. As I was talking about you, and I showed them a photo and that's where they all to followed that.
Speaker 4: McKenna, What is it about these bikini models that's making you so upset?
Speaker 12: I mean, it's just like, I don't know, I just it was literally after our dates, like, yeah, it's the timing of it, and so then it just seems like he's not serious. I'm looking for someone serious. If he wants eye candy, go get the eye candy. I mean, I believe like I'm a beautiful woman and I deserve someone who's attention is bot and not on bikini models that he may never ever meet.
Speaker 1: She wants to be your eye candy.
Speaker 7: Caleb McKenna, you are my eye candy.
Speaker 17: These girls on Instagram it's all fake anyway, it doesn't add up to anything.
Speaker 7: It's a pipe dream. You're the real deal.
Speaker 12: Me that it doesn't make fair great do that immediately after our date?
Speaker 11: Like, why would you do that?
Speaker 12: I mean we had a great time. It just ruined my perception of you. If that is what is more important to you? Is this eye candy girls? Like there, it wasn't it wasn't. It wasn't just one. It was like, it's not like a million to the fifteen?
Speaker 17: Well you, I mean, yeah, I followed. I followed some girls, but you followed Chris Hemsworth Like right after.
Speaker 1: Our how do you know that?
Speaker 11: So you looked at my account? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 7: After you're bold me?
Speaker 4: Crap?
Speaker 11: About looking at your account.
Speaker 7: So you brought this up. It didn't actually bother me.
Speaker 12: But you're throwing it back in my face. Something that you said that was wrong for me to do. You were throwing it back in my face. It's kind of cute, guys, you're stalking each other.
Speaker 1: It's like you guys have been together for a while. McKenna. Would you like another date with capable pay for it?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 11: I don't think so.
Speaker 12: I mean, if that's his go to right after a date, like I, you know, I don't need to be worrying about if he's looking at other girls, that's what I don't want to be worrying about.
Speaker 11: And if that's his immediate reaction.
Speaker 12: After our first date, then I don't want that kind of energy.
Speaker 1: So he made you feel insecure right away?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, you know.
Speaker 12: I'm pretty secure, But if that's that's what your go to is after our date, like, that's not the energy that I want. I, for.
Speaker 17: One, don't need my social interactions micromanaged. And it does sound like an insecurity issue to me, which shouldn't.
Speaker 6: Exist, but that's what it sounds like.
Speaker 11: Well, good luck to you with those bikini models girls.
Speaker 17: Yeah, mckennaugh, Thank you, and good luck with Chris Hensworth.
Speaker 1: I really think you guys should go on another day you first date.
Speaker 2: You might be getting yapp trapped and not even know it, excuse me, or someone could be sticking you.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: No, those aren't words for a new dental technique or some kind of fun bedroom activity. There just two of the dating trends to look out for that are coming in twenty twenty five. One of the most popular dating sites just release their list of dating terms that you need to look out for in the new year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get stitch and so we can be prepared.
Speaker 2: Right after this, you will show the dating world can be a very rough place. You have to look out for all of the weird people out there. Yeah, and then there's your own insecurities, like are they gonna like me? Are they gonna think that I have interesting things to say? Am I gonna be freak matched? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so accurate.
Speaker 12: Though.
Speaker 2: Keeping up with the trends is one of the hardest things to do in the dating world, especially all the terms that come out and plenty of Fish, which I know is the trailer park of dating websites, but they came out with their lists of the dating trends to look out for in twenty twenty five. We'll go over those names so you'll know what to watch for so you can be safe out there in these mean streets of the dating world.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: One of the dating terms to look out for in the new year is sticking st capital I capital C capital king sticking.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are we sticking?
Speaker 2: That is pursuing someone after looking past an initial ick or something superficial that you don't like.
Speaker 4: Well, that's actually be a positive thing, though, I swear my mom's been trying to coach me in sticking my whole life.
Speaker 1: What why just give him another chance?
Speaker 4: Mean, just give him as long because he's good to you.
Speaker 1: That's all that matters.
Speaker 5: Is it? Though?
Speaker 1: That I know?
Speaker 2: Well, they say if you go out on a first a with someone and you don't really like them that much, if he's like them but like not a ton, you should give him more time, right because it might just be the initial ick and then after that you're like, but they're actually really nice, and then it will turn into something that sticks.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know, because I got egg balls you now, most likely if we get like marriagement down the road that it's gonna still still be bothering me back, Yes.
Speaker 2: Like an itch, Then what do you do. Another term to look out for in the new year is being smutten.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's cute.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: Smutten is that of smitten? You're smutting? Okay, so is it the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's when you fantasize about things from shows or other movies happening in real life. Yeah, you're not really that into me. You're just smutting because you watch too many rom coms.
Speaker 4: Oh, because you're trying to live out your own rom Honestly, this is a problem. I watched the Hallmark Channel a lot. I love the Hallmark Channel, so it really puts things in my head. And so like, you know how every one of those love stories starts out with something sad, you know, like there's something wrong. They're just you know, lonely or broken, and you're like, I'm gonna fix you and then it's going.
Speaker 1: To be a beautiful love story. Yeah, and that's smuttiness has really screwed me.
Speaker 2: It has screwed me as well. I'm the same way I love those Hallmark movies. In those rom coms like I'm in the middle of a rom com no, and then next thing I know, I'm in the middle of a whole movie. Have another one of the top dating terms I look out for in the new year, grim keeping.
Speaker 4: So well, is it a relative of ghosting, because now we're in like the cemetery, a relative of ghosts.
Speaker 2: It's the grim reaper a thing, right, Yeah, the grim reaper is because this is bonding with someone over your darker side or shared dislikes.
Speaker 1: So maybe basically it's trauma bonding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's just another word for trauma Bondingny.
Speaker 2: Freak matching is also on the list of new dating terms to watch out for in the new year.
Speaker 4: I love this term, but not for the reason of like, you know, freaking freaking not that, but like, I'm a weirdo, you be a weirdo, match my freak.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm all about, connecting with someone over shared quirks or general weirdness.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, that's what I'm saying. I like that.
Speaker 2: An example they have is Jessica freak matched with John over their love for red pandas they're planning on having their wedding in a panda sanctuary. Because they're freak matched. I had an ant freakmatched with somebody once. They were both into engines, engine like all kinds of any engine.
Speaker 1: Oh, they were engine enthusiasts.
Speaker 5: She wanted a real man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, how did she find a dude that's also just weirdly into engines?
Speaker 1: Is the relationship going strong? I think so. I think they're happy and they're just checking out engines all the time. God, the engine can sustain you.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean having a mutual interest, you know, is dope in a relationship, right, Yeah, you think it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I also that said that you should match with people who have this like are on the same medication as you and I have like really big like ADHD medication.
Speaker 1: So, if I'm being honest, I don't think that'd be a great idea. I don't think any of us would have a plan.
Speaker 2: What would that be called med matching? I've been med matched?
Speaker 1: Like really, Like, do you have a date plan? I'm like, yeah, we just can't figure it out yet. Sometime see what alcoating next year?
Speaker 2: If either one of us don't take our outerall, we can't remember did they go on the data at all? We'll get distracted and just don't show up. But we're fine with it because we med match so we know each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how that one works. The prozac, you end up crying. So what else? Let's try it out.
Speaker 2: They say the number ones dating term to look out for in the new year is yapp trapping.
Speaker 1: Yeah trapping? Yike? Is that just like mouth service? No, it's not really that.
Speaker 2: It's when someone just talks about themselves on a date and doesn't ask any questions.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of dudes yap trap.
Speaker 4: They definitely do, because I feel like they're trying to sell themselves. Yeah, without understanding that it's cool, you're already there, just be there.
Speaker 11: Oh that's true.
Speaker 4: It's more of an insecurity than I think it is being arrogant in my opinion, I don't know if I'm wrong, but it's always like a sales pitch.
Speaker 2: I've gone out on some dates where I've been yap trapped before. What are they yapping about?
Speaker 1: Anything?
Speaker 2: Like, you talk about anything, and then it's they bring it right back to themselves.
Speaker 1: You know. It is the yeah trapped?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 4: I was trying to tell you about my dog. But let's talk about your yeah, Like I like Calamari. I was a Calamari once in fifth grade for a school play. Like wait, well, actually that would make sense, so that'd be interesting at the end of day because I like calla MARII, so we could freak match on that.
Speaker 1: You just used like three in that one.
Speaker 4: Played.
Speaker 1: Thank you It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 4: Did you know that we have an official alcohol of the United States?
Speaker 6: We do.
Speaker 4: We talk a lot about mascots and stuff and like, you know, state flowers and colors and stuff, but there is an official alcohol of the United States that was passed by an Act of Congress. Can I go yes, yeah, whiskey, okay, anybody else?
Speaker 1: Bourbon Jude Bourbon.
Speaker 4: It is Bourbon is the official alcohol of the United States. The funny part is is there people that have tried to overturn this call why in recent years because they think it should be beer, But so far, no luck.
Speaker 1: Bourbon is still the official alcohol.
Speaker 5: Is beer really an alcohol like that though, like I mean, it's out, it's got alcohol in it, but it's not a liquor. But I just feel like when you say an alcohol, I think of you know, the spirits right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you also think of like Budweiser when you think of America.
Speaker 2: Right, I have bear kind of started over another countries. Bourbon is like you're right.
Speaker 1: You're right, like Germany is beer.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've always wanted to be into liquor and I never can get into it. Like I don't really drink that much, but I've always wanted to be like Bourbon. I want to be a bourbon kid.
Speaker 1: Why what did that happen? I'll just I'll just keep it going.
Speaker 4: You know what, it's a really good time to be into bourbon, especially you know when it's cold outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna keep going. I'm a big whiskey.
Speaker 5: Girl, so yeah, I want to be the verson that sits there with a nice like scotch or something and like knows the differences between scotches and stuff.
Speaker 4: Just get into it, just try because when you it warms you up so good. You can feel an inside, get all nice.
Speaker 5: And every time I've tasted every liquor it tastes awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's why I'm saying you don't. It doesn't have to be like Bourbon and stuff like that. You can be Yeah, but the best drink fishonado.
Speaker 1: Well he yeah, exactly. Sounds like you can tell the difference between every my tie out there.
Speaker 4: He does know his espresso martinis and mango margaritas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, blend did mango margarita sugar rim?
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna I just I just wish I was into liquor.
Speaker 13: I wish I was into liquor. All right, wait, I'm gonna help you, not me, But like, is this that?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: I definitely get it. I just keep trying to move past it.
Speaker 2: You can always check out the Jewels Show at the Jebel show dot com.
Speaker 1: Too many mango margaritaes Jeubels Dirty Little Secret? Hello, Hello, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: What's up? What is it?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 11: So I was dating a dude, a really long.
Speaker 1: Time great guy. Find out she's married.
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 10: Yeah bro, So I find out where the wife works, get a job there.
Speaker 1: Oh, whoa, I'll become her best friend. Oh you're playing long game here? Whoa?
Speaker 14: Okay, not only do I become her best friend, but I have her switch teams.
Speaker 5: No way.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he had a history experimentation, and so I got her to switch teams. I hooked her up with a friend of mine and made a quiet exit and ruined his life.
Speaker 1: I made a quiet exit.
Speaker 2: You're like one of those people in the action movie that lights a cigarette walking away from a gas station and just tossed it behind me.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 11: I tried to tell him, you don't lie. If you lie, I will destroy you.
Speaker 1: Fly, I will destroy Karma is real and you are karma.
Speaker 2: You actually got a whole job and defended her and then made her switch teams.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, he had me convinced. I had drank the kool aid. I thought he was great.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that sucks. Did it make you feel better?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 11: I sleep way better at.
Speaker 7: I knowing he's miserable and lost everything.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Thanks you guys, having good day. That's what I was thinking. Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret. I do sweet? What is he?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 9: I kick flipped the dump truck?
Speaker 1: Excuse me how?
Speaker 9: I was working for a company who I won't say who for obvious reasons, and the night before I had had a relatively long night with my girlfriend if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and.
Speaker 9: I had just started at this job about a month ago, and realistically speaking, I should have called in and said, you know, no, I shouldn't be working. No, I didn't get enough to sleep. But I powered through it like a like a good hard working man.
Speaker 5: And I'm driving down the road.
Speaker 9: With a good bit of assphalt in the back of the truck. And I did the long blink where he try to wake himself up, you know the one. Yeah, And when I opened my eyes, my front right tire was down in about a five foot.
Speaker 1: Deep bitch whoa.
Speaker 9: And as any human would, I naturally panicked, and I steered the wheel as hard as I could to the left. I steered a little bit too hard, and that caused the entire truck to spin around one hundred and eighty degrees and then slip in the air and then land on the other side of the road, facing the other way.
Speaker 3: Why gosh, are you okay?
Speaker 9: I was miraculously, miraculously fine. The truck was not, but I ended up Okay. Where the real secret comes in is that technically, the authorities were never told.
Speaker 10: The authorities were never told okay, So a lot of due diligence was never done.
Speaker 9: And whenever you have an accident like that, you're supposed to, you know, call the police, final police report and get taken up in the States. None of that happened. And so I mean like after the accident, they had me to go down to the emergency room and you know, get checked out. And I told the people at the emergency room like, okay, so this is what happened. They're like, oh my god, are you okay? Where it's the polief, like we need to talk to them about it. I was like, oh, they didn't come.
Speaker 1: So basically happened in the run.
Speaker 7: And not on the run.
Speaker 9: But I don't work for this company anymore.
Speaker 7: But my old buck could get.
Speaker 9: In trouble if anything that ever, you know, come up.
Speaker 7: Of it ever again.
Speaker 4: So he was aiding in a bedding on the road.
Speaker 11: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm not a lawyer. I don't I don't know all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no problem, hope you guys have a good day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your dirty little secret?