Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security, Earners is twenty twenty one, the year of execution. In order to execute, we have to have information, and the number one place that get the information eyl University Shotty tell them what we bring.
Speaker 3: In Yes, Eyo University has been reloaded.
Speaker 4: We already have one hundred passed webinars, We already have weekly webinars. We already have our private investment group on Facebook. We already have monthly financial planning calls. We already have bi weekly real estate called. But what has been added to EYL University this year is access to MG the Mortgage Guys home Buyers.
Speaker 3: Blueprint which walks you through the home buying process from A to Z. And what also has been added breaking news alert.
Speaker 4: Everybody always has to be in our group chat and when we talk about all the investment plays that we are making. We are going to have investment calls, group chat calls with me, Troy and the whole team and walk you through our plays that we're making and give you insight into our portfolios.
Speaker 3: All of that for seventy five percent off.
Speaker 4: That's right, We are doing a blowout sales seventy five percent off for a limited time only. Go to eyl University dot com right now and sign up.
Speaker 5: Sitting you on the other side.
Speaker 6: My graduates from my school being forced back drop b drop, Mike drop backdrop drop.
Speaker 4: The time is right right now. There's so much news coming out about bitcoin, Ethereum n f t S non fungible tokens is crazy. Like you know, Mark Cuban talked about that, then Gary Ve spoke about that. A lot of that stuff is built on the blockchain. All of it is built on a blockchain, a lot of it's built on Ethereum platform. So you know, we understand that. You know, there's so much stuff that we have to cover. It's bigger than just stocks on market. Mondays like you know what I mean, Like ALSIA is a s mortgage board of information everything, every aspect of finances what we cover, and that's every thing everything, and of.
Speaker 3: Course we have to cover cryptocurrency.
Speaker 4: So you know, we spoke about it a few times, but we thought it would be good to just do a real, real deep dive.
Speaker 3: And the purpose of these is to.
Speaker 4: Really educate people and started to you know, where everybody's at, catch them where you, catch you where you're at, and take the time and really just you know, grow and all learn together.
Speaker 5: So we have four it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Even doing the research for it, it was like having flashbacks of those times in twenty seventeen where it was really no sleep for real doing twenty four hour shifts and reading white papers, and so we don't.
Speaker 5: Let you out inside of the process.
Speaker 2: Some of the stuff that we learned and were still learning, Like the NFT thing was a new conversation for us, but it was like exciting because all right, we have to go find something new to learn.
Speaker 5: So we don't let y'all.
Speaker 2: In, and hopefully we'll open your eyes to some things that you didn't know, and hopefully you leave from this conversation knowing more than you did before you got here, and so you can.
Speaker 5: Take it back.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, the only the only fee is go tell somebody else, Go teach somebody else what you've learned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people thought, a lot of people we may not know our history. I know, we got a lot of new people that have come aboard. So shout out to everybody that's a new earner. But you got to understand that, you know, we have actually been in crypto for years. We was in crypto in twenty seventeen, early twenty seventeen, so this is really nothing new to us. We were in crypto years and we stayed at least I stayed understood, kept off.
Speaker 5: Life came back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we haven't really talked about it too much because it wasn't really you know, it wasn't a buzz of the town. Stocks became something that everybody wanted to know about, so you know, we rode the wave, and you know, we are not we don't discriminate. So yeah, but we're not new to crypto currency. We spent hours, hour hours in my in my apartment mapping out strategies, getting nano ledgers, figuring out how to move coins, figuring out privacy coins, master notes. Now we've been doing this for years, like years, Like we literally stayed up till three o'clock in the morning. That's when I first learned about the whole pump and dunk wait before game stop seeing it every single day in crypto, watching crypto, watching all coins, big coin. This is something that we've been doing for years.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm still paying for the mass and node, so like that's a more advanced conversation in the crypto space. But the mass and node is it just generates coins. That's all you do, your minding coins in a sense all day and then every you know, a few hours.
Speaker 5: You just make sure that your screen's not.
Speaker 2: Sleeping because if your screen goes to sleep, then that slows down the process.
Speaker 5: So imagine that.
Speaker 2: Every few hours you're waking up to move your mouth or just keep it on and let the electricity just run up. So yeah, it's a it's a different game. But I'm glad that we played in it because now we got some knowledge in it.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna get right to it.
Speaker 5: Let's get the bro on, the boy Wonder himself, Let's get.
Speaker 3: Them more and good brother, what's going on? You?
Speaker 7: Everything is good? That everything's good? How y'all doing?
Speaker 5: Good? Manum plaques on the wall and all that.
Speaker 3: You know it look look look like an R and B singer.
Speaker 5: Record his demo.
Speaker 7: Get this state right, look get this there we go, look better.
Speaker 2: Now there we go to chairman himself. There you go find them in the streets.
Speaker 7: Is it frozen? You're working?
Speaker 5: I think you're frozen.
Speaker 3: You just you just froze. You was good before, but then you just froze.
Speaker 7: Just now, okay, something happened. Let's I'll just go back to this camera. What's up?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: They asked him, if you want to sign them to a record, record deal, right, you look like a.
Speaker 3: R Motown records right now he records.
Speaker 7: Nah, how y'all do it? But y'all do it?
Speaker 4: Were great man, were great, good man, good man. No, Justine is a good, good, great dude man. I'll give the quick introduction. If anybody hasn't watched this podcast, you're doing yourself with your minister's service with episode it.
Speaker 5: Troy, Episode Justice is one eighteen.
Speaker 3: I believe one hundred and eighteen. Let's just verify that check.
Speaker 4: But Justin we met Justin a while ago in Atlanta. You know, we spent a lot of time in Atlanta, and you know he's friends with our friends Circle of CEO, so all of those guys, a good friend of ours, Alex good Energy, missed two weeks out, Neimyah Davis him five hundred.
Speaker 3: The whole crew. Shout out to Googe, shout out to everybody out there.
Speaker 4: Jeremy Anderson and one nineteen episode one nineteen, and Justin was just a good dude man. He just met us, super humble and was just you know, just giving us game like, telling us about you know, what he was doing with four X and cryptocurrency and trading. And we realized that we had a lot of synergy because you know, obviously everybody knows, like, you know what having in stocks, and you know, a lot of the charts that he was explaining to us that he was using for four X and crypto, it was the same charts that we use for stocks, and you know, it's it's all, it's all kind of the same language. So justin extremely stremely successful. He looks like he's twelve years old, but yeah, saying he's extremely season that in the game, extremely knowledgeable, great communicator, and this is an overall just a really good dude.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: So when we wanted to do.
Speaker 4: The Crypto and four X episode, he was the first person that we call, and.
Speaker 3: We got it done in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: And then, you know, I realized that there's so much information about cryptocurrency and there's still a lot of people that don't really know, and there's nothing to be ashamed of, Like this is why we're here to give people the information. Like you know, sometimes people just hear so much stuff and they feel like it's too advanced for them or it's already too far from them to actually get in. But no, no man, no woman shall.
Speaker 3: Be left behind. Man.
Speaker 5: We had anyone on the show.
Speaker 3: Now, we had to save everybody.
Speaker 7: So I'm not sure what happened.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 7: Can y'all still hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You went out.
Speaker 3: You're good. You're good.
Speaker 5: We can see you too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 7: Y'all can still hear me. Okay, I don't know what happens to sound.
Speaker 3: But you know you're good.
Speaker 7: You Oh, there we go, There we go. All right, there you go. Who was the thing you asked last?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that I didn't introduce you yet.
Speaker 7: I just tell y'all like, okay, what happens.
Speaker 4: We're about to get We about to get into it. So yeah, I'm not going to talk too long. I'm gonna let Justin take the stage. But first I just want to let people know what this is. So if you're new, So we have Eyo University. Eyo University is the biggest, the strongest online community education in the world period when it comes to business. So you know, we look at it like we have public school, we have private school. So Eyo University is our private school. So with Eyo University, it's like the podcast on Stories. There's an extension of what we do every day for free on YouTube on Instagram and with our podcast. But Eyo University we actually just you know, some people just you know, you need your handheld, You just need a community around you. So with Eyo University, we do a class every single Wednesday. Every single Wednesday, we do a class on a different topic, whether it's credit, whether it's stocks, whether it's real estate, today's cryptocurrency. And it's a zoom class, so the presenters presents for about a half an hour that we open it up a question and answers and it's like a real classroom. We do that every single Wednesday. So right now we have archived with one hundred classes. And then also with Eyo University, shout out to mt the mortgage guy. He put together the home Buyers Blueprint, which is over fourteen hours of everything you need to know about a home from A to Z. Like, if you think about it, buying a home is the most important thing that most people do, and there's no blueprint for it. So he provided a blueprint for it from A to Z And that's part of it. We do monthly financial planning calls with me and a financial advisor. If you didn't know that, that's part of it. We have a Facebook group with over five thousand people in the Facebook group. That's lit, that's private, that's part of it. We have a movie club, which Troy heads up, and then we have real estate calls. Every every two weeks we have real estate calls. So we built the whole community with university.
Speaker 2: So we forget to add what all the earners always tell me, Troy, you got to talk about the accountability teams. So we got we gotta highlight the accountability teams, which have been amazing.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: So a lot of times we share our goals with our family members and they frown upon it because they don't really unders and the envision, they don't really understand what it's to be an entrepreneur. I have that type of spirit, and so with our accountability teams have become a just you sharing your goals with people who have a common mind and the common thought process.
Speaker 5: And so that has grown.
Speaker 2: I mean, I remember we started with like thirty seven people and it's well over one hundred, maybe over two hundred people now, So shout out to everybody that's part of the triads or I know there's the groups of five now and so that's is incredible and this Saturday, we got orientations, so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody's so yeah. So it's a whole vibe.
Speaker 3: And we actually have ten employees.
Speaker 4: Now we have two full time employees for Eyo University, eight for Earn Your Leisure, So it's a business too. We employ people, and it's we're running it like a real institution, which but the difference is that it's extremely affordable. All of that what I just name for five hundred dollars seventy five percent all five hundred dollars for the entire year. So we have to raise the price because we have employees and we have overheads. So the price is going to get raised in three days. But until then we have that. So what we do every Wednesday, the last Wednesday of the month, we open it up.
Speaker 3: We know how, we don't know how. What we do we show it to the world.
Speaker 4: So the last Wednesday of the month, we do open enrollment, which is an open university, open Eyo University class, so everybody can see it and if you're interested in joining, you can join.
Speaker 3: If not, you get free information.
Speaker 4: So today's class is on is on cryptocurrency Bitcoin, everything you need to know. I'll put the link to Eyo university. In the chat it's eyouniversity dot com. No promo code needed, seventy five percent off right now and yeah, you know, investing your education if you're interested. So without further ado, justin, I'll give you the floor up my brother, Yeah now and listen.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you all. You all having me. I'm over here listening. I'm like, man, five hundred dollars, that's a like, that's you know, I don't even know people that's on here. Y'all understand the value that's in there, like I don't. You couldn't probably pay them five hundred dollars to sit down one on one put to have access to them. You know what they've been able to do.
Speaker 7: You know, congratulations you guys moving into the number one spot. Man, that's big for your podcast.
Speaker 6: And you know, I said it to you guys in person and I'll say it again, But everything that you guys have sown, you know, the last few years, it's I mean, you're talking about decades of blessings that's coming your way. So you know, I know, not only I'm appreciative of what you guys have been able to build, but there are thousands of lives that will continue to be changed and literally millions around the world that will be able to live their lifestyle because of the things you guys teach.
Speaker 7: So appreciate you guys.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you, appreciate your brother absolutely.
Speaker 2: Hey, justin you need me to give you the ability to share screen or make your host.
Speaker 7: Yeah you can.
Speaker 6: I'll pull up some things, but a lot of it, you know, I'll be I'll be kind of just sharing some things on my camera and talking and just sharing some notes, just kind of some of the things that we were talking about. Because tonight's call is really you know about digital currency. Uh, you know, a lot of people call it crypto, but there's a lot of them now.
Speaker 7: So I wanted to, you know, really just share.
Speaker 6: With you guys some things that I've been able to do over the last you know, for four and a half years that I've been trading crypto and digital currency. I think one of the first things people asking, like, Yo, how do I start? Because of so many places to start? You know, me and Rasha were texting last night about n f T S. I was up till about four point thirty, you know, playing around with things. I'm like, after I did the last interview. One of my buddies text me.
Speaker 4: It was like, oh you sound your sound went out? Sound went out? No no you no.
Speaker 7: Good? Good good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I said. One of my buddies had hit me up about n f TS and so I was studying that. And so you know, the the the the spaces continue to grow and evolve, and you know, as we continue to grow in the valve, you got to just jump into it. And so, you know, I think the best place for a new person.
Speaker 4: Oh then they don't want to be just just just and I want you to get your sounds going in and out.
Speaker 3: You might want to use the other camera angle that you have before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe your mic.
Speaker 3: Maybe that camera angle is different.
Speaker 5: In the matrix.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always an issue with zoom man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm not sure I can see y'all.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 7: Like I can see y'all and hear y'all. Y'all can't hear me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can hear you now, but it's going in and out? Did you switch camera angle? Like you you might want to use the other camera angle that you have before.
Speaker 7: I can try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you know what else you can do just if you go to your volume settings and just make it from your your your desktop or your laptop.
Speaker 5: Let that.
Speaker 7: Okay, let me let me try that. Let me let me.
Speaker 2: Try Sometimes if the mic is too powerful, sometimes it throws the computer off a little bit.
Speaker 7: Okay, is this any better? Is it working any better?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 7: All right? Get that.
Speaker 6: So it's a couple of platforms that I think it's a good place to start.
Speaker 7: Coinbase. They have two of them, right, coin Base.
Speaker 6: The regular one is the easiest one to navigate for like a new person, So you literally can download that, uh.
Speaker 7: And then it's another one that I've been using.
Speaker 3: Yeah you want you went back out again? You went back out again?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, but you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah, use that. Use that. Use that line is good.
Speaker 7: But let's let's just see you know what. I feel like, it's like right over my face.
Speaker 6: But yeah, So I use coin Base, I use Exodus, and literally you just go to the site, you can go to your phone, and you open up an account.
Speaker 7: It's literally that simple.
Speaker 6: Most of them have a verification that you have to go through, taking pictures, uploading your ID front and back, and then you have to go through the process of getting verified. H so it's very very simple. A lot of people ask me how to protect your coins. This is actually one of the one of the ledgers that I actually.
Speaker 5: Use flash back yep, yeah, you guys can.
Speaker 7: See it here right, the Ledger nano S.
Speaker 6: There's I think there's three or four of them that they actually offer right now, but I use the Ledger of nano S.
Speaker 7: It's very simple to use.
Speaker 6: It's like a little USB that you can you can plug into your computer, and to me, it's one of the safest places to keep it. Exodus also has a while that's pretty secure. It's very similar to have similar things that they put together, but very easy to use. If you decide to get one of these, Okay, make sure you go to Ledger, like their actual website. I think it's like ledger dot com, right, let me just double check. I believe it's like ledger dot com though. Make sure you go there because there's some that are like on Amazon and other places that are cheaper. But what's happening is people are setting these up and then they're stealing people though mm hm. So you know there's always scammers that come around, so I would just make sure you go to the place, especially with your crypto, if you're gonna be holding a lot, you know, if you're only gonna have a little bit, you can actually keep it into a coin base.
Speaker 7: But obviously you know.
Speaker 6: You have people that that's steal that as well, and so you know, I would say, definitely get some type of a wallet or something to be able to protect it.
Speaker 4: Let's let's let's let's let's let's unpack that a little bit, because that's something that we had to learn when we first started. So for people, I want to I don't want to go over anybody's head. We want to make sure everybody gets the information. So we we know it because we're in the space. But a wilet for people that may not be aware of is that's where you're actually storing your cryptocurrency. And correct me if I'm wrong, justin the reason why you're storing it on the wallet is because it could be compromised. If it's on a site, you know, it can be stolen. A lot of different things can be happened. And the reason why you said don't get it off Amazon is because people can program it where you actually when you put it in and they actually can read it and they can, they can steal your cryptocurrency.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, so kind of what happens is that you load it's preloaded already, right because when you get the nano ledger, there's all types of passwords.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: So if I've already purchased one and I'm reselling it, which is really what's happening, I resell it, but I've already put the codes in. By the time you transfer your money to the wallet, I lock you out, take the money, and now it's gone.
Speaker 5: And that's why we try to take it off.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the reasons we take it off of these platforms like finance or something like that is because they're not regulated, right, so like if you lose your money, there's nobody to call.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's nobody. There's nobody to call. And really, you know, because I have people say, man, that's scary.
Speaker 6: I'm like, but it's the same thing as if it happened you know, if you was walking on the street with a whole bunch of money in your parket. It's only so much you can do, you know what I'm saying, Because it's just that's what it is. But this allows you to not only it doesn't just have to be here too, Like as long as you got your pass goes and stuff like that, you can still access it.
Speaker 7: And it's something that's like literally yours.
Speaker 6: So it is scary, you know, from a sense, especially if you got a lot of currency crypto out there. But you know, I've had friends that literally took their cell phone to Apple or ticket to T Mobile and got their phone back and crypto was gone.
Speaker 3: Well let's let's let's talk about that too, because we have a freendchiuse.
Speaker 4: I'll even say his name. We have a friend that and I told him not to do this. So on Binance, it was a two way authentication, the Google two way authentication. And I said, look, bro, before you before you get a new phone, take the Google authentication off of it, because when you get a new phone, it might not carry over. And he didn't do that, and he got a new phone and he and he's locked out of his Binance account now because the old Google authentication is not it's not on his thing anymore.
Speaker 5: Then upload to it.
Speaker 7: Ah, that is a nightmare. That's and especially if there's a lot of money on there. But you know, that's that's really one of the things that you know, you kind of learn.
Speaker 6: So I hope you all have to take notes on that stuff too, because it's like, you know, there's a lot of security and then you know, sometimes it's too much security that you can't even get back into it if there's a problem, you know, and so you know, you keep stuff in safe places. They tell you how to secure it once you get it, and we're not stuff and we're not to save it because this continues to go on.
Speaker 7: You know, I think you're you're just exposed when you're undaware.
Speaker 6: And I think that's what the power of this this platform is as you start aware. Once you're aware of it, like you don't think, oh I'm gonna take my phone here and change this.
Speaker 7: How it can impact you later. So that's that's something that's really really important.
Speaker 6: Uh And yeah, there are some tokens that you can you can still stake on the Ledger. There's some that you can stake in other Wallace and you know if those of others asking about staking, it's like, uh, you literally just let your crypto sit and it earns you know, a percentage by you're just holding it.
Speaker 7: And so you know, I have some.
Speaker 6: Coins that steak some of them even stake on on coinbase, and then some of them steak on the Ledger, and there's another couple of other places that you can actually just let your crypto sit there in or to earn more of that particular crypto, just to actually.
Speaker 4: That was something that was real interesting to me when I jumped into space. It's like there's some coins that, Yeah, it's kind of like a harvest where you plant this and then you actually grow more coins by just holding those coins, Like you might grow like, you know, two coins a day while holding a coin, and obviously by doing that, you're actually making more coins, which in theory you'll be making more money because you'll have more of those coins and all you got to do is actually just hold them.
Speaker 5: That's kind of what the Master Note was doing.
Speaker 4: The Master and Note. Yeah, the mass and is Massing note still around these days.
Speaker 7: I don't even know, bro, I haven't.
Speaker 5: I haven't.
Speaker 6: I haven't even heard about them in a while. I haven't heardybody talking about they make. You know, they may still, but I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not even I don't even know that much about it.
Speaker 5: So for those of y'all not familiar with a mass and note, what it was.
Speaker 2: It was like you buy pretty much a coin that stakes and it just every it depends on which coin it is.
Speaker 5: Every hour it just makes five.
Speaker 2: So you just do that for a day or you can imagine how many coins you get. But a lot of times it's extremely expensive because number one, the electricity bill that causes the power needed to do that, and.
Speaker 7: Some almost like mining, it lost you a lot of money.
Speaker 5: It cost you a lot of money to do it.
Speaker 2: So obviously I can see why people would stop doing it because of the amount that it costs. And a lot of times it's so violatile that you might be staking the coins and you can have a thousand coins, but if that coin depreciates, it's worth nothing, not usually just been staken for no reason.
Speaker 4: And a lot of these coins, that's why we wanted to have so much stuff to talk about. But the cryptocurrency. There's over a thousand coins, but a lot of the coins are worthless. They're not really, they're not really, they don't have no they serve no purpose. And this happened during the crash in twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, and a lot of those at coins, a lot of those master notes went down ninety nine percent.
Speaker 5: We got them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, still that's something that's that's not worth a dime. But you know, and I think you know that's that's one of the things that you know, like a coin market cap is helpful for I mean, it's got so much data in there. It can help you understand how to you know, look up you know, different currencies.
Speaker 7: It'll tell you know, you know how many.
Speaker 6: Currencies there are, because literally it's like thousands of them now, you know, the same way that you have a whole bunch of penny stocks that pop up. I mean, there's digital currencies that popped up. And because it's kind of like the wild Wi West, and it definitely was in twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen. It was the wildow West, a lot of people kind of got taken advantage of. But coin market cap is a good place to tell you, like how many there are.
Speaker 7: You'll be surprised how many they are.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: One of the things I try to look at when I'm researching them is like what utility does it serve?
Speaker 7: Like what's the purpose of that particular currency.
Speaker 6: It's also going to tell you how much volume of day is coming in and how big the entire market is because the market has really grown. When I first started talking about it, it was like, you know, the entire market of digital currency was growing towards a trillion dollars. And then this weekend when Bitcoin hit you know, fifty eight thousand. Obviously it's retraced now, but when it hit you know, fifty eight thousand, you know, just bitcoin itself had a trillion dollar market cap, and so that was really important, uh to to to really track and keep keep track of. And then it really organizes them based on how how big they are. So right now, obviously you're going to see that you know, bitcoins at the top. So basically you get you know, coin market cap helps you with some research and helps you identify potential opportunities that you want to look, you know, to see how big a coin is.
Speaker 2: The So just why while you're doing that, because a lot of people have to question the difference between a coin because we see keep saying coin, but there are tokens as well, and so that's a tricky distinction. And so to make some clarity or put some clarity on it, a coin is something that's native to its own blockchain, and so when you hear bitcoin, it has its own blockchain. When you hear light coin, it has its own blockchain. When you have binance coin, it has its own blockchain. So that's its own traction of history. Really pretty much, the blockchain is just the history of transactions, and so those coins have their own histories of transactions. When you hear the word token and with that that comes up a lot that is something that is built on another blockchain, and so.
Speaker 5: The most popular one is probably Ethereum.
Speaker 2: Most people know Ethereum and they hear it a lot, so a lot of tokens are built upon that, or Neo, which was something that we thought we were gonna make a lot of money on.
Speaker 5: We're like, this is the next Ethereum.
Speaker 2: And so when when tokens are built on somebody else's blockchain like ethery or Neo, that's that's when they get the titles.
Speaker 5: So there's a few examples of tokens.
Speaker 2: Chain link Ave, which is what Mark Cuban was talking to us about, aa ve uh, Tether, which is almost like a stable coin. It kind of mirrors the US dollar. Those are all built on somebody else's platform. Bit Torrent, which was part of tron, which is which I lost some money on.
Speaker 5: I tried to get shot to get money.
Speaker 2: But another one originally was built on Ethereum and ended up creating its own blockchain. So now tron has a blockchain and BitTorrents on top of that, and so that's the difference between the two.
Speaker 5: You have coins and you have tokens. Now a lot, a lot, a lot.
Speaker 2: Of these things that are on coin marketing caps that are listed, a lot of them are tokens. A lot of them are built on Ethereum because it's a platform made to have things built on top of it. That's what makes it a lot different from bitcoin, because we don't want to call it a currency, right, so Ethereum is like the platform you're building on top of bitcoin is It's almost like what I said.
Speaker 6: I think, like the way I try to explain it is like the coin is kind of like, you know, like the highway.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is like, all right, I mean the yeah, the coin is is the highway, and then the token is the thing that runs on top of it, like the cars that's on top of it. So you know, like ethereum is the is the highway. But then you got things like Cardonal and a lot of the B five projects and stuff that are really coming out, even even a lot of the NFTs that are running right now or on top of ethereum. And so that that's what's really got me interested in I'm like, okay, you know what, I'm going to get more aggressive personally. I'm not I'm not making any recommendations, but I mean, there's so many things that are now going to be running on top of ethereum and being built off of it. Is like, man, it only makes sense. Is really a deal? Yeah right now?
Speaker 4: And this is one of the things a few things really intriguing. The reason why I really started getting into crypto years ago is looking at so anybody, if you're interested in crypto, you should definitely go to that website coin market cap market cap, but yeah, somebody just put it in the coin marketcap dot com. It's a great resource. And when my friend shout out to Jason, he told me about crypto. This was in twenty sixteen, and at that time it was I forgot how much that the market cap was, but it was like five hundred billion or something like that. It was small, so that might sound like a lot and even right now it's at one point five trillion. That might sound like a lot of money, but you have to realize Apple as a company has a market cap of over trillion dollars, So you have one company who almost has the market cap of the whole entire crypto space. So that would be like Apple being as big as the whole entire stock market. The reason why that that's encouraging to investors people like me, is because that goes to show you how much more room it is to grow. It's still at its infancy stages. Like one point five trillion dollars is a lot of money, but that's not really a lot of money in the world of finance. So that's something that's very interesting to me. So when I saw that, I understood that, Okay, this still has a lot more room to grow, because it's not even it would be like a big company on the stock market, like the whole thing would just be like a big company on the stock market.
Speaker 6: That's a great way to put it too. I never even looked at it like that, but I mean, that's that's that's that's a big deal, and I'm glad you. I'm glad you put it like that, because I have a lot of people that hit me up, and I'm sure they talk to you guys too, but it's like they feel like they're so late, like I'm late to the part of I'm like, Noah, listen, guys, you're you're early. You know, like a lot of the companies are just now getting involved, you know, like you know, like Tesla and I'm sure he was invested before then, but you know, Tesla just bought it, and you know, Square bought a few years ago.
Speaker 7: They bought some more, you know, yesterday, and so like it's just now starting.
Speaker 6: And I think one of the things we have to avoid is, you know, is feeling like we miss it and so now we don't even dive into it, we don't start learning yet.
Speaker 7: I was talking to one of my friends yesterday and she was like, I just feel.
Speaker 6: Like I missed it with Bigcoin, I'm like, well, you know, it's grown, right, But at the same time, you don't have to buy a whole bitcoin, you know, you can buy a fraction of it, like you're going, you're going on coin base.
Speaker 7: Some people don't even know that.
Speaker 6: I mean's something that's simple, but it's a big deal because you feel like, man, it's I think it's you know, I don't even know what it is today, fifty something thousand, I know what pull back might be in the forties.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna give you the live I'm gonna give you a live check in two seconds.
Speaker 7: Facts I'll check myself too. But you don't have to buy.
Speaker 6: You could you could buy a thousand dollars worth of bitcoin and it's gonna give you that particular fraction of.
Speaker 7: A coin, or really any other coin that's out there.
Speaker 6: You could, you know, like let's say like a I know a theory earlier today was like sixteen hundred. Well you don't have to buy a coin. If you got sixteen hundred dollars, you could buy sixty one coin. Or you can say, hey, man, I got five hundred dollars, let me put two fifty into you know, into bitcoin. Let me put another two fifty into ethereum. But whatever you want to do so you can get a fraction of it. But guess what, that fraction still grows at the same percentage points as if you would have bought the whole coin based on the dollar amount that you put in.
Speaker 7: And so you know, that's one of those things.
Speaker 6: That was encouraging to me too, because you know, that allowed me, in a person, really all of us to start where we were instead of wishing that I had, you know, fifty thousand dollars or sixty thousand dollars or whatever the case may be to get in some of these coins that are a little bit on the high side. But then you've got coins that are, you know, less than less than a dollar and some that are just a few dollars that you can take part into. So it really just kind of depends on where your confidence is when it comes to training it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always say that that was the original fractional shares. I had no idea what fractional shares were before we got into the cryptocurrency space, right because it was like, I have one hundred dollars, I'll buy a light coin. Bo light coin was two hundred and sixty dollars by the time I got to it, so I got a piece of it. And after I realized what that was, when I started hearing about people talking about it in the market, I'm like, oh wait, I heard about that in the crypto space first. And I just want to add to something you said about building on top of something. And so this is interesting because if you look at coin market cap right now, the number three coin is Binance and so if you're in this space, you know that Binance is like probably the number one exchange internationally internationally for crypto currency. And so what they've done is brilliant, right. They charge your fee for every time somebody purchases on the platform. So if everybody's rushing into this space, what happens to binance coin. I watched it go from twelve dollars to almost three hundred I think it was three hundred and fifteen dollars last week, just because of all of the hysteria surrounding the space. People are trying to get in. People are using finance as a platform. So it would be like if I got if we were trading in the SMP and every time that you traded an SMP they were making money. Well they are, but they were making money and you can invest in that. It's very similar, a very similar thing. So when people start looking, you got to look at the space and treated just like how you would treat the market.
Speaker 5: There are some very very distinct similarities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the binance coin is into like Jamal. He was talking about binance coin forever. He even trying to get me to buy by nance coin for the last two years. And it's crazy because, like Troy said, a lot of times, in America, this is this is some this is a gym right here. But a lot of times in America we get caught up and just our country, what's going on in our country, and finance is kind of like dead right now in America. But the vast majority of crypto use is outside of America. And I learned that when I went to Asian I went to Asia for thirty years for thirty days three years ago, and that's what really opened my eyes to crypto too, because you know, they was I was in Singapore and I felt like I was thirty years in the future. Like you know, it's good to travel and you go to a lot of these countries and you realize how far how far we are behind in technology and advancements, and cryptocurrency is something that is huge in Asia and all over, Like you know what I'm saying, It's not just an American thing. So a lot of times we just look at like coin coinbase is great if you are trying to start in cryptocurrency. It's probably the easiest platform and it's probably the safest because it's American. It's easy, it's on your it's on your phone. You can just go to Coinbase, get the app, and start investing. That's real simple. That's real easy. But the reason why the finance coin is taken off like that because they really have the market corner outside of America and it's the biggest platform.
Speaker 3: So it's like investing. You know, if you if you watch the.
Speaker 4: NBA, and it's like if the NBA had like an actual where you could invest in a whole league, like the A League pass, you know what I'm saying, Like, in order to get in there, you actually have to invest in there. So they're they're the equivalent of a Fidelity or TD amer trade. That's how you can kind.
Speaker 5: Of buy their bonance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they get real tricky because when you go on the platform, if you don't have the currency pays, you got to trade for binance, and so that's another level to it.
Speaker 5: Right, Like you you.
Speaker 2: Get your money, you trade it from Coinbase, but you send it to Finance and then if you try to if you don't have the right trading partner, because that's key. If you don't have the right trading partner, you can't make the trade. And so what they've done was say, okay, well, if you don't have the right trading partner, you can exchange it for binance coin, and now that becomes an automatic trading partner for anything for bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, all of them. And so again you're using a platform, but now you're also using their coin.
Speaker 7: See how that works, Yeah, it does.
Speaker 6: It's smart too, man, And that's I'm paying attention to, even coin based because you know, they're trying to get you know, in the New York Stoctum change as well.
Speaker 7: So that'll be an interesting play as that continues to enroll.
Speaker 5: But you know, to.
Speaker 7: Your's point, America is really behind on the crypto game.
Speaker 6: And I think a lot of it is because they're trying to figure out how to regulate it, how to tax, and how to make their money off of it.
Speaker 7: You know. But it's I realize, you know, even with x RP, because it's.
Speaker 6: Going through, you know, whatever is going through with the I think it's FTC here to see whatever one it is.
Speaker 5: And you know, the.
Speaker 6: Owner was basically like, hey, listen, you know, we want to be in America, but you know, America is only ten percent of you know, our operations.
Speaker 7: Anyway, we just wanted to be located in America.
Speaker 6: But if America can't figure this out, we'll just go to another country and we'll continue to operate our business as is.
Speaker 7: And so it's just it's just continued to get educated.
Speaker 6: And like you said, what I've learned is, you know, is I can't get to emotional about one particular coin because you know, you can get set on one like, yo, this is the one, everybody should buy this, and then there's other ones that are making equal moves in the market, sometimes even bigger moves. And if you're just looking at one, one particular one, it's really hard to uh to really uh take take advantage of a lot of things that's happening in the market. Another thing, and I didn't mention this when I talked about another platform that you can actually trade it on, is you know you can actually trade it.
Speaker 7: Some people don't know this on the forign exchange market.
Speaker 6: So you can trade you know, the bitcoin versus the US dollar and ethereum versus you know, bitcoin and other things and that why that's useful. It is like let's say like over the weekend bitcoin went to you know, fifty eight thousand coin. Well, then it had a big retracement. So what happens as a trader in the market. You can enter you know, a point zero one lot size or standard lot size or whatever you want to enter on a sell it's and it's doing this pullback.
Speaker 7: You're able to make money on that sale coming back down until you want to get back in and buy.
Speaker 6: And so it's been really cool is as you start understanding the dynamics in the market, you're able to really start making money going up and on the moves going down. So you you open up like there's an app called Meti Trader four. Some people use Meti Trader five. It doesn't really matter, but you know, you get get a four x broker that allows you to trade crypto.
Speaker 7: There's a few out there, a kot four x. My brain just went blank, but that's a really good one for you don't even know if traders Way allows you to do it anymore, but there's a few idea that allow you to trade cryptocurrency paers. Just look it up. You can research them.
Speaker 6: And then and then then you're able to catch these moves like when XRP, you know, took that hit. You know, a lot of us injured on the sale, and we made money on the way down. And so I've had people that you know, started the council with a couple hundred dollars and we're able to capitalize this weekend on the big moves up on buys, but also on the sales coming back down. So it's a lot of ways for you to get in here and really trade and capitalize on the moves that are happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some people are like, hey, I try to join binance and they won't let me. This is true, right, if you're a new trader to the space. There are some regulations in finance doesn't always let Americans join the platform. And so some people are saying, Troy, well, let's get a VPN. And so for those who are not familiar with a VPN, a VPN is a virtual private network. And so what that does is it allows you to appear someplace that you're not. And so if I'm in New York City and I want to trade on buy Finance, but I know that Americans aren't allowed to join, I'll get a VPN right virtual private network, and it'll ask me where does I want to have my location ping from? And so your location can ping from anywhere. You could say that I'm in Rio dejan Naro and be sitting in your house. And now when the network sees that you're in Rio Dejannaro, you're no longer on a United States network. Now you can join binance and so there's so many different ways to get around it. That's why I said, it's a lot in this space. So we're trying to go as slow as possible. We're not telling anybody to rush. And as far as platinum platforms, I know Finance is probably the biggest one internationally. But as far as ratings, E Toro just somebody eve before. I actually did some research on Etro and it's very similar to some of the brokerages that we use here in the stock market. So they offer demo account training and they allow you to pay per trade, which I had never seen in this space, so that's something that's new. And they have like the fifteen currencies, so I know a lot of the platforms don't have older currencies, which is why we try to go to our finance, which has so many, if not most of them, where like as a coin base, you might only get a selection to twelve, or on Robberhood you might get like twelve, So e Turto is a good site for that coinbase. Obviously, these are the top five platforms. Coin Mama Gemini, which is the Winklevoss twins who are famous for Facebook, and now that I mean they've made millions in Facebook and they're making probably billions in crypto space.
Speaker 5: And then q coin. You remember q coin. Yeah, q coin is another one.
Speaker 2: So those are like the top five platforms. But the most familiar ones obviously are coin based. But eturto is a nice one because you can do pape trading and you don't have to put your money in right away and get familiar with the space before you do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I think the only thing robinhood they have it. The only thing I don't like about it is you don't really what. I noticed that I bought some bitcoin in there, but you don't really own it because you can't send it anywhere. You need to only buy or sell it. So that's been interesting to me. I don't know if you guys even notice that, but I you know, most of the wallets, you buy it and you can you have an address you can send it to in robinhood, it doesn't seem like it allows you to do that. I could be missing something, but when I looked, you could either only buy or sell, which kind of take away some of the functionality of the purpose of bitcoin.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you about.
Speaker 4: So one of the things that you know, I pay attention to everything, and you know, we talking about the stock market a lot, and the stock market is playing a major part and legitimizing bitcoin one of the reasons I think why bigcoin is going up. So even when you see coin base going public, you know that's a that's an encouraging sign, like they head to stay. They're not and it's not just going to go away. When you see all of these companies porn millions and billions of dollars into a square tesla one point five billion is a bitcoin. But now you can actually there's a there's a bigcoin g b TC which actually trades trades on the on the stock market, and this is something that's interesting. So can you talk about that because some people still are a little nervous about this nano ledger Coint's go back to the stock so you can actually you can actually still get exposure to bitcoin on the stock market.
Speaker 3: Can you talk about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Absolutely, you know that's that's the place I traded a lot.
Speaker 6: You know, you can open up an e trade account, a Marror trade account, and there's a there's a stock, there's a fun It's called GBTC is the Great Scale of Bitcoin Trust, And uh, it's really cool because a few years ago you had to be like a what do you call that where your networth's your incredited accredited, you have to be an accredited investor even take part in it. So it wasn't even really for people that made less than the quarter million dollars a year and had assets things of that nature. And so now they've opened it up and so now you know, you can take part into bitcoin because it follows it really closely how it moves. So you know, bitcoin, let's say it said, you know, forty nine thousand, the GBTC is probably going to be somewhere around forty six to forty nine dollars somewhere near. So it's going to move as the market moves. And it's been the I believe it's Steven has split a few times. That's why it's even so it's inexpensive because it used to be more than that.
Speaker 7: And so now that's another way that you can get into the market.
Speaker 6: And so what I do is, I like how very much I have a GBTC, I just divide it by you know, how much bitcoin is now.
Speaker 7: That tells me how many coins that would be equivalent to.
Speaker 6: And then there you don't have to really worry about somebody stealing your wallet and you know, somebody taking your bitcoin. They have another fun that follows Ethereum. I'm not really a fan of it yet. It's it's it's okay, E T a T.
Speaker 7: But it doesn't follow it quite as good as GBTC follows it. But what I what I do believe is great scale. They're they're one of the best ones doing it now.
Speaker 6: But I think there, uh, there's gonna be other competitors that start entering the marketplace that give us really good moves in the market, uh, based on based on what's happening. So that's a great place to do it. You open an account, you fund it. How you buy it though is different as well. You can't just do like a market uh like like a buy like just buy at the market price.
Speaker 7: When you buy it, you have to place a limit order.
Speaker 6: And so whenever you guys go in there and actually do it, you'll go to buy GBTC and then it's going to say like place order type and then you got a few of them, and then just go to limit and then to limit. It's going to give you a price. And I believe it's the uh the big price of asking price, whatever side is, whatever numbers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as justin goes out, we'll cover. I think it's the Wi Fi that happened to us before. It's the Wi Fi is a little shaky probably where he's at, so it cuts it and out. But if anybody's like I said, you watch market mondays, you know about index funds, and that's how I kind of look at the GBTC where it tracks Bitcoin like you know, the S and P five hundred tracks the five hundred companies in the S and P, and it just mirrors that. So, like you said, you know, for some people that are still nervous or you know, don't feel one hundred percent comfortable with the security and no regulations and stuff like that, that cryptocurrency, you can you know, have exposure and something that tracks bitcoin on the stock market if you're familiar with the stock market, if you already have a brokerage account, and you know, as you get more comfortable with that, then you can transition over to actually buying physical biitcoin if you're interested in it.
Speaker 5: Can we give them something else? Can give them something? All right?
Speaker 2: So I know, obviously we love indexes, but we love what we love more, even more than indexes or ETFs. And so I looked at ETFs because I was like, this blockchain thing is moving and it's not going anywhere. We say that every almost every week. And so I did my research and I found this ETF b l Okay block and so it is an ETF that has a bunch of companies that are using blockchain technology micro strategy, which is you said, there's a bunch of companies that are buying into the space. So Michael Strategy is obviously the number one holding Riot, which I actually had a conversation me and Wall Street trapper. We're talking about right, and he was trying to get into Riot, and I was like, trap, this is ETF that has right inside of it, and so again b l okay block and see people are typing in. Yeah, it's an ETF that that that tracks the foules the box chain. And so that's another way to get into the space without having the gold coin base that actually expose yourself and into a singular position in the cryptocurrency space. So yeah, it's right now, it's at fifty four dollars. It's fairly new. I look, if you look inside the holdings, gbtc's inside of there as well, squares inside there as well, paypals inside of there as well. And so this is just another option for you. Justice like, wait, Troy, you ain't tell me about this?
Speaker 6: Definitely, I'm like, okay, we can go the next cat call.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's something to definitely look into. But it's another way to get into the.
Speaker 5: Space without again exposing yourself to a singular position.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you back on, So I want to go to some questions, but before that, what's your thoughts on h XRP. XRP had a lot of had a lot of bad news month ago, month and a half two months ago, so ripple. Uh, if anybody's not familiar, x r P is the coin. So what's your what's your thoughts on x RP.
Speaker 6: My thoughts, I think I think they're gonna fix it, you know, whether they settle with the government. I think because because x RP and ripple that they they've got too many people that used to work even with the entity that's suing them now, I think it'll work out with them. I'm still holding them and you can still buy it on some exchanges.
Speaker 7: You just can't buy it, like on coinbase, primarily because uh, they're they're you know, they're trying to go public on the New York Stock Exchange. A lot of people have kind of let them go. But the reason I feel that it will get worked out is because crypto has to get worked out in America, and so you know, all of the coins are are really watching every everybody's really watching what's happening with this case because this is really going to set the foundation for how crypto is established and how it's handled and a lot of the regulations that come along with it in America. So I think I think.
Speaker 6: It'll be fine as soon as as soon as solved, I believe it it'll continue to go because it was you know, when bitcoin hit is high at you know, nineteen thousand some changing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get my personal holdings, and I want just to give his opinion on it. This is my portfolio, my crypto portfolio, and this is from top to bottom Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardeno, XRP, light Coin, Stellar, Tron, and Neo.
Speaker 5: That's say he was listening to me.
Speaker 3: I still hold it.
Speaker 7: I like it. I like it, Bro, I like it.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about that? I like it.
Speaker 7: I like all of them.
Speaker 6: XRP is good, Cardono has been really good, one of my buddies. Riot he had put me onto that that one's really good. Poga dot the you know that serious, it's real serious. Chain Link has been really good. XLM was a really good deal man. It had went down last year that like three cents is low, and you know it's almost caught.
Speaker 7: XRP is right there. They're like ten cents apart.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 6: So, I think all of those are good holdings for long term, and you know they're going to continue to grow over time. And so I would say, yeah, Bro, just continue to fund it, you know, and you to grow. And I think that's another thing I think a lot of people need to understand is what a lot of the stuff. How we've been able to get a lot is it? It's not like we just put a lot into the market in one day. You know, typically that's not what people do. It's just over time, you're continuing to buy it, and so, you know, you just figure out how much you want to invest.
Speaker 7: And I would I wouldn't suggest like your whole.
Speaker 6: Portfolio be crypto because it's very vulnerable and so if you can't, if you can't take the swings that you're gonna get with it, it can be challenging.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I love I love those bro My My.
Speaker 6: Personal philosophy is fifty percent of my portfolio I wanted to be in bitcoin, and then the other fifty percent I diversify between all coins and then if some of those make profit, I'll move it into bitcoin because that's that's that's brand a.
Speaker 7: So those that's always going to be around. You know, it's going to be safe, you know from a store store value standpoint, is going to be really good.
Speaker 6: But then now I'm not I'm not hanging out the ledge with one hundred percent of my crypto. You know on some of these art coins because as quickly as they go up, they can go.
Speaker 7: Down, and so you know that's you know, like we saw it with Ripple. You know, it had hit you know, ninety cents, and then you know, within a couple of weeks after that it dropped down the twenty cents and then now it's back up into the fifties. And so yeah, I love I love those.
Speaker 2: I love we were there once upon a time when Ripple was three dollars and twenty four cents.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my or you wrote it up.
Speaker 5: We rode the XP track.
Speaker 4: I wrote to the moon, I got my average, my average, my average price a big coin that I purchased that at seven thousand, so I got. I got XRP when it was thirty cents, and we wrote it up to three dollars and some change.
Speaker 5: We also did some privacy coins.
Speaker 3: So we wrote it all the way back down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're loyal.
Speaker 3: Were loyal.
Speaker 7: Hey, they said keep going. It was a pullback, you know sometimes you know, you know it would what level of a Fibanachi with that'll be like an eighty one percent Fibonacci level. So it's poised that, hey, whenever it goes up, it's go. It's good. Continue, it's gonna go whenever that happens.
Speaker 6: But I you know, like like I said, and I think I think a lot of this stuff is going to continue to to uh, to fill out and grow. And I think what we got to do is really start paying attention. You know, it's just regular people just start paying attention to some of the bigger moves, because like yesterday when everybody was freaking out, these companies are going in the market and buying, you know, and it's like, you can't, you can't, you can't, you can't be you know, clamming up when this.
Speaker 7: Stuff happens in the market.
Speaker 6: Because I saw it was funny somebody posted the other day, Oh I bet people aren't gonna post their portfolios today. I'm like, yeah, of course. Because if you want to have big days, you got to be able to take the losses too. I've had days where it's like me, like, who, you gotta check your heart. You know, it's like, man, all right, this is this is okay. But but man, if you can start understanding like okay, cool, it's pulling back.
Speaker 7: You know, Bitcoin, I know, if you if you feel really.
Speaker 6: Confident about the coin that you're investing into or the token or whatever, and you believe had some good value on those pullbacks. That's when I get back in and continue to accumulate more so I can have it for the long term. So you know, because I have friends that bought it, you know, last year, but they didn't continue to buy. And that's what I was saying, is like, just make sure as you're getting these getting into crypto, don't just buy it when time just you know, like Rashada said, you just said your your average cost is seven thousand, so that makes you bought some low and then you also bought some high. But your average you know cost is you know, seven thousand coin, which is great based on based on where it's at.
Speaker 2: You know, that's true, That's that's very true. Just we'd be remiss if we didn't ask about dose coin. I mean, it was a joke and then like the legendary doge coin, and it was like everybody had it in their stories and like, listen, I'm just telling you.
Speaker 5: Don't say I didn't tell you to get it. It's about to go to the moon. I'm like, God, well we've been here before, y'all. Can you talk about that? You know?
Speaker 6: For me, I I didn't really get into it like that I put a couple hundred dollars in it just because it was I mean, somebody canna keep talking about it. I'll ride a little bit. But I don't see there when I look at what I said, you know, when it comes to digital currency as a whole, I like to see, like what utility doesn't serve, what problem doesn't solve.
Speaker 7: And if it doesn't solve a problem, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't personally care who's talking about it. It's got to do something otherwise I'm at a I'm I'm at a high risk because I'm buying because somebody said bye, but I have no idea when to get out because I didn't I didn't look at the coin.
Speaker 7: They didn't have any value really at this point.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that it can't in the future, but as of today, for me personally, I just don't see it, you know. But it's it's kind of like GameStop, you know, like fundamentally their business is a little different, Like it doesn't look like it's gonna be good, but it looked then it goes up, you know, freaking one hundred percent today. So you know, the market has been interesting. But for me personally, I didn't. I didn't get into it. A lot of my friends didn't get into it as well, and we've been in the space for a while. But you know, hey, for people that make money on it, I would say, listen, get it, get it.
Speaker 7: While you can.
Speaker 6: But for me, personally, I looked at it just because you know, everybody was talking about it.
Speaker 7: But I mean, I just got to stay away because it doesn't serve a perfectly. And you tell me some of the starts as a joke and they haven't changed it being a joke. I can't invest a lot of money into it.
Speaker 3: No, that's a fact.
Speaker 4: We're going to open it up to questions, but before that, before that, I want to just say, like, you know, I believe in Etheroreum. I'm very bullish on ethereum. I just actually purchased some ethereum a while back. And Bitcoin. I'm really bullish on bitcoin. But still a majority of my investments in the stock market. I would say probably ten percent of my portfolio is in crypto. So I'm not you know, I believe in cryptocurrency. I'm a crypto enthusiast, but I'm not just you know, doing something just just jumping full fled. So I say that to say, invest whatever you feel, but that's what my personal is ten percent. And I feel like what Gary Ve said when he talked to us about NFTs, and he said, do one hundred hours of research.
Speaker 3: Do one hundred hours of research.
Speaker 4: No matter how much information you get in the or two alf, you gotta do one hundred hours of research.
Speaker 5: Never And this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank.
Speaker 2: A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: Ernests What's up?
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 5: What matters most ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 9: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. Can you find amazing candidates fast easy? Just use indeed stop struggling to get your job. Posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 4: That's anything that you don't fully understand, and there's a lot of resources, but just understand it. Like you said, don't just invest in something because Elon Musk tweets it. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's not really an investment strategy. You can make money, but you can get lucky and make money. It's a difference between making money being lucky and making money because you actually are investing in sound fundamental so it's no different from the stock.
Speaker 3: Market as far as that is concerned.
Speaker 4: Just you know, be careful, know what you're investing in, and never look at any investment as like a get rich quick scenario because that's when you lose money. When you just do things out of emotion, that's like gambling. Yeah, so that's just a caution. You know, we just have to be responsible. We have a platform which is a great, big platform. We're thankful for that, but you know, we just have to be responsible and just you know, we don't want to lead people to the slaughter house. You just want to provide information, but you have to you got to provide it. You got to provide information responsibly. And that's one of the good things with the Eyo University. So after like this is ongoing and the education is not just like one person coming and teaching you. The education is you teaching yourself. So now we haven't nity groups inside of Eyo University. And I believe there's a crypto group that's starting where people are gonna yeah, it's gonna be clubs inside of Eyo University. So now it's a stock club, it's a it's a crypto club, it's a real estate club, junior club, Yeah for sure. So so yeah, so the crypto club, our crypto enthusiasts inside of the community that's gonna get together and they're gonna learn and they're gonna teach each other. And that's really the best way about it is like, yeah, you know, experts and you know YouTube and videos are good, but the best way is peer to pit and we earn your Leasha is a perfect example of that. Like we literally have taught ourselves the vast majority of the stuff that we learn, and there's power and numbers. This is why our group chat. I forgot to mention that too. That's also we do once a month we do group chat calls for Eyo University. The group chat is extremely powerful because it's like the power of five minds is way more powerful than one mind. So if you might know something I don't know, I might know something that you don't know. He might know something that neither one of us knows. So if we can come together actually build on that, your learning curve grows. Yes, Yes, and that's something that's extremely important. So we just want to encourage people that before we go to the question answers to education is not stop at one place. It's continuous and it's always good to mastermind and have groups. It's power and numbers, so we're going to go to questions. So if anybody that just joined once again, this is an Eyo University class open to the public. Every the last Wednesday of every month we do these classes. So we do these classes every single Wednesday at eight o'clock Eastern Standard time, but the last Wednesday of the month is open to the public and it's just like an insight to eyl University.
Speaker 3: And we do these classes on every.
Speaker 4: Topic that you can think of, entrepreneurship, real estate, how to read stock charts, all kinds of life, insurance, disability, insurance, and it's every Wednesday and it's archives, so if you miss it, you can just go on the website and check it out. So this is for people that you know want more interactive. It's a community. We have over five thousand people on Facebook. We do group chat calls where we go over our personal portfolios. I do financial planning calls MG. The Mortgage Guys home Buyers Blueprint is in there with over fourteen hours of real estate everything you need to know about how to buy a home, real estate. And then we have a movie club, we have a book club, and we have a Facebook private group. So it's not an investment club, it's not a stock club. It's all around finance institution, which is geared towards people that you know, want to build a community, learn and just you know, want that extra push outside of the all of the free information that we give on the podcast and YouTube and Instagram every single day. So EUYL, like I said, we open it up to the public. You know, you can see and at the end of this we do question and answers. So that's what's different too. It's like it's a real class where we you know, we talk and then we get you know, she's an answers in this engagement.
Speaker 3: And yeah, we do it every single week.
Speaker 4: So if you're interested, I'm gonna put the link in and all of that's five hundred dollars for the whole entire year, So you can go to Eyo University dot com right now if you're interested. We do have to raise the price. As I said, we are proud that we have ten employees now. Two on the Eyo University side. Shout out to Janet. Janet was making a nice salary at Fidelity, and we took over black woman from Long Island. We took over that she works at Eyo University. We gave her a four to one K package, We gave her benefits, health insurance, and she's on and we we we beat Fidelities what they was paying us. So these are things that we got to start talking about. Yeah, you know that. To me, that's one of the proudest moments. It's like, Fidelity is a multi billion dollar corporation and here we are two years in and we took one of their brightest stars. And it's not like she's doing us a favor, like we we matched what she was getting, kept the four one K all of that, So we know we handling real business. This is a real institution. It's not like you know, something that we just put together. We're extremely proud of it. And we think Eyo University. We know Eyo University is gonna be the biggest just like Earn Your LEAs is the biggest podcast, Eyo University is gonna be the biggest online learning institution, bigger than the University of Phoenix, anything that you can think of, and.
Speaker 3: For a penny, for a penny, of the price.
Speaker 5: I mean, check our check for every time we say we're the biggest, the biggest.
Speaker 4: It's all about that's what we're doing with growing economics, giving people opportunities. So yeah, so yeah, if you're interested, eyouniversity dot com or put the link in, and yeah, the price is going to go up on Friday. But we're not just raising the price for no reason. It's already five hundred dollars. But like I said, as we grow, we have overhead, and but I mean it's still it's five hundred dollars for the whole entire year. Like, well, that's not even a junior college. You can't even go to junior college for that.
Speaker 2: So wait, did really quickly I knew it was high is a special and we're gonna have to document it's a special high personally for me and and Rashot as well. And when we write the story, when you'll see the story about it, it'll make a perfect sense. But I see some people are asking about n f t s a where to buy them, and so I'm gonna give you two sites because they would pass on to me.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonnass it on to y'all.
Speaker 2: Wearable dot com rearable dot com that is our a r I B l E dot.
Speaker 5: Com that is one place.
Speaker 2: And then nifty Getaway nifty Getaway n I f T Y g A T E w A y dot com. Janet, I will send it to you and then I guess you can put it in the chat for it. So those are two places that you can look and explore the world of n F T S.
Speaker 4: Yes, so yes, let's let's get some questions if we can. Yeah, let's do it. Uh, just I just put it. I put it in that YouTube chat if anybody's interested. But yes, let's get some questions from some earnest And while we.
Speaker 6: While we were getting the questions, bro, I just want to say, like you said, like man, y'all, y'all, make sure you invest into yourself. That's like we're talking about crypto and and stocks and honest stuff, but the best investment you can ever make is into yourself. So when they're talking about like five hundred dollars, you only need a little bit of education to get that five hundred dollars back. And more, like, you get on one conversation with these gentlemen, you can already tell they're smart, they're intelligent and if you're what I always think about is if you're getting all this knowledge and information for free, imagine what you get for when you pay for it, right and when you're really a part of the community. Because what happens is anybody that's that's working with somebody or teaching somebody, is when they see you invest into you, they want to put more into you.
Speaker 7: And so you know, you guys are just into in for something special. So I you know, I'm not.
Speaker 6: On the platform like that, but I just want to say it because it's so important bro that you you have to you have to invest into yourself as much as you want to invest into bitcoin and et H and all this other stuff. You got to get that knowledge yourself so you can learn how to do this and catch these moves into the market because it's not going to happen. I think a lot of people they're looking for somebody just tell them do this, go make some money.
Speaker 7: But now you got to put in the time, energy, effort to learn it. But man, once you learn it, you become free.
Speaker 2: Let's go to our question. Noah, you've been upmuted. I'm mute your sell what's up?
Speaker 3: So what's up Hello. Yeah, yeah, he's going on. Brother. In regards to the hardware crypto wallets, I know you guys talk about Ledger. What's your opinions on the Treasure or Treasure Treasure one.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen the Treasure one bro to be honest with you. Once I once I got this one and it worked for me. I just stuck with it, like I knew how to use it.
Speaker 4: The Nano legend, that's the one that we got introduced to, and that's the one that we used, and I think I believe that's the standard. So I never try to I never try to go lower than the standard, and I think the nano Ledger has, you know, been the standard for years now.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it got too confusing because a lot of these coins have their own individual wallets, and so to try to remember the passwords for all of them, it was just too much. So like Ethereum has its own wallet, Neo would have his own wilet, Bitcoin has its own wild bitcoin cash may have its own wallet. Instead of having seven different websites, the nano Ledger just became the more simpilar five version to keep them all together in one simple place. The problem is a lot of people. It's just like a USB, right you, If I tell you to find the USB that you had three years ago, it'd be.
Speaker 5: Tough for you to find it.
Speaker 2: And so a lot of people who lose the USB's, and so I would recommend not to treat the nano ledger like a normal USB. I would get a safe for it, safe positive, a safe deposit box for it, because we're talking about millions, well thousands at first, but then hopefully millions of dollars that could potentially be lost if you lose that thing, and you don't want to.
Speaker 5: Be that guy who lost sixty eight million.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, say safe depositive box.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 7: Keep the numbers, keep the pass codes on it, you know, keep that stuff safe, because all of that is necessary if anything happens. So yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Just how many questions did you have to answer on that one? I know when we did, it was like a series of twenty quest since that we have to answer to even unlock it is?
Speaker 7: It was it the same for you?
Speaker 5: Ye okay, I can hear you?
Speaker 7: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: It was like twenty something questions and you gotta you know, you got all these pass codes and I got them in different places, so yeah, you got to go through a lot for sure.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see what we got, Alistair, I mute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Hey, what's going on? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Crypto Club?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Crystal Club, Crypto Club Man.
Speaker 11: Shout out to everybody joined the last meeting. You know, we had a deep dive on defive and you know, people got a lot of good information out of it. So I'm glad and we got the next one coming up March fifth. We're going to be talking about and the teams. You're going to do a deep dive on that one.
Speaker 4: But hold the way. Let let let's go into that. So you're the leader. I didn't even know that you're the leader. You're the leader of the Crypto Club for Uyle University.
Speaker 10: Yeah. Yeah, I'm one of the leaders along with Daniel and Meeker. So we put on the last event. So yeah, we got another one coming.
Speaker 5: Up March fifth.
Speaker 10: March fifth, that's right.
Speaker 3: So what's what's the next one? What's the next one on.
Speaker 10: The next one is going to be on n FT, So we're going to dive deep into the industry. Itself, and we're going to look at some of the platforms. We're going to look at Wearable, Open Sea, and the top Shot. Also want to talk about how artists are making money with n f t s right now, and we're also going to walk through the process of how to create an NFT So you check into.
Speaker 7: That, that's going to be strong.
Speaker 3: That's dope. I even know that's that's crazy.
Speaker 4: We were talking about the Infinity groups and he's ahead of the actual Infinity group.
Speaker 3: And a university is judged by the.
Speaker 4: People that go there, like it's not really judged by the professors's judge. Like when you look at Harvard, you look at the people that have went to Harvard. You look at Howard University, you look at the people that have went to Howard University. So university is only as good as the students. So to see this is extremely encouraging where it's like we have a structured program, but the actual people inside of the university going above and beyond and creating a community within the community. That's that's dope, brother. But what's your what's your question?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 10: Yeah, for sure, So I have a question because I'm coming more from the text side. Of it. So when I look at a cryptocurrency, I like to look at the cold, the white paper and learn more about the trading side of it. So I just wanted to ask, when you're doing when you're doing trades, do you look at some of the on chain metrics and like when you do your trades or like some of these cryptos or is it just the regular technical analysis of the charts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I look at the technical analysis of the charts a lot of the times. At the beginning, it was very hard because it wasn't it wasn't a lot of data, like everything was up. Now that a lot of these coins have had ups and some pullbacks. You know, Bitcoin is a little bit different now because it's it's really hoigh, so you're going to get it.
Speaker 7: It's not a lot of moves.
Speaker 6: But I look at the analysis just like we like I do it in regular foreign exchange as of as of now, just looking at the pullbacks in the market and seeing where price is being respected a certain points with it. So yeah, I look at that bro and then you know, on the on the four X side, when I do trade it, when it breaks, those those.
Speaker 4: Love are tilling about to spit a ball, they take them out, We're gonna go We're gonna go back.
Speaker 3: You said told about a couple of things that you said.
Speaker 4: You said, fibonacci, what was a few technical co analysis that you use even for the four x four x side as well, Troy, With's some of your technical conalyceis that you use.
Speaker 5: I'm still using it. So I use the moving averages, y'all know, I'm big on that. Obviously.
Speaker 2: I use the Bologian bands, and it was It's interesting because when we were doing the charts with Francis two weeks ago, you actually pulled bitcoin up and we and we got to an and we got to see it, and it's kind of funny because we were looking at it like, wait, this might be a good by time. So the moving averages is still something that we do. I'm studying candles right now. I'm actually getting tutored right now from Francis, and I'm learning from me in as well. So like every day when I tell you I'll do your homework, do your homework, I'm doing my homework.
Speaker 5: Too because I'm trying to learn.
Speaker 2: So I used to just do the line graph and now I'm like doing the hollow candles, and I'm doing the full candles, and so I'm learning it. And now it applies. Like I said, once you learn one medium, it just shifts to the next. And so now I can look at a bitcoin, I can go to a coin market cap and look at the chart and say, all right, this might be a good time to get in here. There's a pullback on the way. What's the moving averages. So yeah, that's what I said. Once you study one medium, it always trans it's transferable to the next one.
Speaker 4: The Boloinger bands is extremely extremely If you don't learn anything else from anything that we ever do, you might want to you might want to look into learning boluneer bands because that's something that's extremely extremely useful, not just in stocks, but really anything. So yeah, the Bollinger bands is extremely, extremely extremely important.
Speaker 2: And then that's my last thing. And it's funny that they were saying this too. I use my RSI right, So I just want to see the relative strength of the position that I'm about to get into, whether it's being overbought or over sold. And then after that, after I've done all my research, I'll say all right, I'll make a decision.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And they said the link. I fixed the link. I pen the link is fixed on that.
Speaker 7: Just you back, Yeah, I think I'm back, man. I just put it on my WAE.
Speaker 3: It's your WiFi. But it happened to us. It happened to us before.
Speaker 5: We've been through it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like so yeah, it's all.
Speaker 10: Good, you know.
Speaker 6: And I just moved to so this is I'm on the fourth level. So it's I think it's I think I got to get like one of those.
Speaker 5: Was that a slight stunt? Yeah? That was the fourth levels.
Speaker 6: It's true, bro, it is. It's all the fourth levels. I gotta get like a Wi Fi extender or something.
Speaker 5: I mean, we only live in a rat style home.
Speaker 3: Only one level.
Speaker 4: Man, whenever you go out, we got you. We got your back, bro. But yet that's happened to us before with the Wi Fi. But you know, it's it's it's a live show. So issues happened. But it's all good man. We're gonna get information out regardless.
Speaker 5: Alix. Appreciate you. Everybody's asking what time on on the fifth.
Speaker 10: March fifth at eight p m March fifth.
Speaker 3: And eight pm.
Speaker 5: Appreciate that's gonna be a big one, all right. Appreciate you I'm interested in.
Speaker 6: Like I said, I've been up on this stuff. My buddy Rob put me onto it. I actually bought some stuff last night and just kind of playing around, and that's why I think you got it, Like y'all gotta and get into it. I actually lost some money on one of the things I was buying because I didn't know about the fees right, So like it was like the cost of one of the NFTs that I was one of the things I was buying, but the fees was more.
Speaker 7: It was almost like the whole cost of what I was buying. So I'm glad I did like a couple hundred dollars with it.
Speaker 6: So that's why it's like it's really important to study this stuff, get into it, like you said, the one hundred hours really studying and uh and then jumping in and getting into it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, those gas I see somebody putting the chat those gas fees, and so it's really it determines how long it takes for the transaction that happened. So we were in that that the space when you bought bitcoin, you sent money and two hours later you're wondering.
Speaker 5: Did it go through? Did it go through? Did it go through, like four hours later, did it go through? Did it go through?
Speaker 2: But that's how and that was one of the things when I was looking into bitcoin. I'm like, this is a great and it's the number one coin. It probably always stay that way, but from a functionality standpoint, there's going to be something that's going to better because everybody gets to see the predecessor and now say I'm going to improve on it. And so then that's where you come up with them in narrow It's like, all right, hey, they don't have the best privacy, let's create this coin, or their transaction speed is very slow. Let's find a way to improve it. And so that that comes with being the leader in the space. People get to see the mistakes and say I'm gonna improve on it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that's really why I like ruble Man because it's like, man, fees are really small money sent really quick. So you know, I'm hoping they get it figured out because what it serves and is really is really brilliant when they put together. So hopefully they get it figured out.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go to that class on March fifth because I want to learn about NFTs myself. So I'm gonna I'm gonna be a student in there.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm gonna try this one. Uh is that Martelli mart Thello? You've been unmuted. I mute yourself.
Speaker 2: If I said it wrong, I apologize and events Oh, tia, tia, what's up? You've been unmuted? I am great. I had you unmuted first. But okay, let's go there.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 7: It's about congratulations.
Speaker 10: You so deserve it.
Speaker 7: I love seeing the number one spot.
Speaker 10: It's just so well deserved.
Speaker 5: Everybody.
Speaker 7: Yes, So my question is real quick.
Speaker 12: That's between seventeen partner, my little toddler. There's a thing about mining bit coin. It was a big deal in all this equipment and things of that nature. Is that still profitable? Does it even work? And have you ever tried it? That's my question?
Speaker 5: All good questions. That's you want to start.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all good questions.
Speaker 6: So mining is cool because you know it was a way for you to get coin without actually spending money for it, Like you just get the equipment and you know then they.
Speaker 7: Have things that you could buy to have somebody minded for you.
Speaker 6: The thing is like it's really expensive, like really expensive at this point, and the electricity needed to run it is like the fees and stuff associated.
Speaker 7: So is it still a thing? Yes, definitely still a thing, I think.
Speaker 6: I think for me personally, I'm kind of I'm more interested into what we were talking about before, where you're getting steaking. Steaking is so much easier because I just got to find a coin that has a good percentage rate on steaking, let it sit there, and I just get it's really the same concept, except for I'm not having to pay.
Speaker 7: All of these extra fees and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: So you find a coin that has good steaking or wallet that allows you to steak that coin in there, and then you can still earn that particular coin, right, And then a lot of these a lot of these wilets, you can actually still convert it to other currencies. So in my opinion, that would probably be a better alternative nowadays I'm versus just mining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we never tried to mine the coin, although we're very familiar with it because of what Justice just said, the amount of electricity that would take. You could actually give electricity to a small town.
Speaker 4: And we actually mess somebody a few weeks ago that has a mining facility, and.
Speaker 2: That was another part it takes certain climates for you to even do it, and so only do you have to buy the computers to mine it, but you also have to have cooling conditions, like huge, huge air conditioners to keep the facility cool because the computers have to say, at a certain temperature. And so we saw a lot of people creating minds in northern China where it's cold Canada, so some of these places were having those type of situations because the climate permitted for them to have.
Speaker 5: Those type of facilities. But we did.
Speaker 2: We did meet somebody and he said that he's doing it in the south and that was yeah, lot.
Speaker 4: But he's because the electricity is cheaper and the land is cheaper, So he's just the money. He's just he has a cooling system.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 12: They haven't came a cloud way of doing it yet, just like, is that the whole reason why we got rid of service?
Speaker 7: I don't know, easy though. I don't think they're trying to make it everybody can just get it for free, of course not no, but if they make it like a.
Speaker 3: Cloud, wow, yeah.
Speaker 2: And the thing about about mining the coins is that we didn't we didn't get into it, but the circulating supply bitcoin won't exist.
Speaker 5: I think it's a twenty forty three.
Speaker 2: I think that's the last about the estimated time that the last coin will be mine. So people are trying to mine it so they can have a coins because after that time they won't exist and they won't be produced. Just as far as new one new ones, there won't be any new ones circulating. So when you see circulating coins, if it says eighteen million, and you check how many have been.
Speaker 5: Circulated or made already.
Speaker 2: Then you know how much time you have until it's a infinity amount of coins that can be created.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not. It's not unlimited resource. Yeah, so it's another interesting thing which makes it right, wh which makes it more value? Exactly exactly all right?
Speaker 5: I think I have no problem? So you thank you? Is it? Martelli? I hope I got it right? Martelli? You are unmuted on mute yourself? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It's good, fam, Everything is good that I get it right, Bess plus plus best. You know Brooklyn always up and here, always got show left my Brooklyn people, Brooklyn.
Speaker 5: We did, We did, yes, sir, my man, my mother got behind us.
Speaker 8: You remember I took my shot at Janet, Right quick, well.
Speaker 3: You're doing my financial planning class.
Speaker 8: There you go, There you go, daddy, I'm trying to be a regular on the sure what now? But right quick, I know you guys got a lot of people who have questions, So I just want to ask you, uh, you mentioned earlier how what you're really looking at is what problem those coins are solving? What do you mean how?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 8: What kind of problems are we talking about? Like how's the coin solving any as any problem?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean that you're referring to before you pick which one you're going to.
Speaker 7: Deal with, yeah, or like what utility is served?
Speaker 6: Like so for instance, like x RP is the one that I've been like looking at for a while, right, And so it was it was the ability to.
Speaker 7: Really to be a send money internationally.
Speaker 6: So like you I don't know remember back in the day, like you go to like Western Union money, Grahams Money, you know, overseas, right, and the fees were really expensive to do that, like to be a send money overseas or the people and they're like, okay, well now we've got something on the blockchain that allows us to be able to send these feeds and save companies money on processing fees, right, but also sending money like you can send I forget it when somebody that sent like a few million dollars across the country or across the world in a matter of like one point something second. So it allowed and I'm like, okay man, for me, that makes sense because money companies are always processing money.
Speaker 7: They're trying to find ways.
Speaker 6: To save money on those feeds and so they can get some of those feeds back, and then the companies that that's offering it, it's it's that allows that that makes more sense to me and how they've been built out than a company that's just a mean coin. And I'm not making fun of that because that's literally what it was. But so I'm looking at like, all right, what does this actually do? You look at ethereum and it's not just the ethereum, but now you have other projects that are being built on top of it. It's like, okay, well man, that that's definitely a good coin. But now you look at one of them like Bardonald that's that's growing pretty good. That's on top of it. So you now you start looking at what are okay man, what are all of these things doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's something that yeah, they always cut them out. The best part, yeah, the use case, like what's the use case for it? And like you said, you know, the XRP is a perfect example of that, and that's why a lot of the financial institutions had back to XRP because it solves a problem.
Speaker 3: Any business, you have to solve a problem.
Speaker 4: And you know, transferring money is still to this day, really a problem. It still hasn't really been fully solved. You know, the transfer We talked about it before. The quickest way to get a million dollars from New York to London is to get on a plane with it. And that's not that's not really that's kind of crazy if you really think about it. In twenty twenty one. So you know, with the blockchain and you're able to move this in a matter of seconds, and XRP is the coin of choice when it comes to the financial world. It was a lot of people, you know, have problems with that because they felt like, you know, it sold out and it wasn't really a real cryptocurrency because it was centralized, it wasn't decentralized. But that's another situation altogether. But you know, it solves a problem. Long story short, it solves a problem. So that's what he was saying. Like there's some coins where it's just they don't solve any problem at all. It's just like just make a coin, Like I could just make you know, the shoddy coin and just have a coin. But it's like, what's the point of it? What is it being used for? It has no use case.
Speaker 2: So there's another coin too that we were looking at at the time, and when you said what's the purpose of it, there was this coin call Medicin, and it was the purpose of it was to keep all medical transactions on a blockchain.
Speaker 5: So imagine that if you went.
Speaker 2: To a hospital in New York City and you had to be traveling and something happened to you and you were in another country, right, how long would it take for them to get your medical records to you to find out what you need and what they can't use. Whereas you had a blockchain where that record was always kept, it would be there instantaneously. So those are we're trying to talk about for use cases like that has a use you understand what I'm saying, as opposed to somebody looking at a cartoon wolf.
Speaker 8: That's so when Mark Cuban was on with you guys, he stated that he sees Ethereum as like the leader going forward. Do you think that at any point it can actually take over Bitcoin slot?
Speaker 5: Can it take over you.
Speaker 7: Talking about like price point?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know if anybody because you know, I don't know who knows. But Bitcoin is more of like a place where people store. Like bitcoin is not something a lot of people really use, you know.
Speaker 7: It's like I want to put it's an alternative for our generation to like go like I'm not gonna put I'm not looking today. Hey where can I buy some gold? Oh no, it's not a bad thing to buy, right, I've got some jurry and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: But it's more of like it's where people store their money now Ethereum. I do believe like they're saying that Itchy go to ten thousand, you know, but just the same way that you know, JP Morgan and Chase is saying that Bitcoin can go to one hundred and.
Speaker 7: Thirty thousand, like we don't, you know, how do we know? I do believe that it definitely is a solid investment now because of so many things that are being built on top of it that are now becoming.
Speaker 6: Big things as well. And so because like what's happening with NFTs and stuff like this and some of the other things that are being built on top of it, they needed theoeum to work, and so they needed theoeum to work. You know that you got to invest into the foundation of it. Well, now everything that's us on top of it, that's you're it's kind of like you can double dip. So I definitely think that's if I was new.
Speaker 7: To crypto and and I'm getting into it, that would be when I would really look into ethereum because of what's going to be happening, and it's still really a good price. It's not too bad right now, you know, sixteen hundred dollars two thousand.
Speaker 6: I think it broke an all time high over the weekend as well, and it pulled back.
Speaker 7: So this is a great time to get back into it.
Speaker 8: And congratulations Troy, Congratulations with Sean Farrell, you guys are doing big things. Gott's a limit should fellas appreciate you. That's one of the reason why I really like Ethereum. That's kind of like one of my thesis of investing period, I like to look at something where if it falls apart, the whole space is in trouble.
Speaker 3: So I look at like Apple, if Apple.
Speaker 4: Falls apart overnight, a lot of a lot of things in trouble, The whole the whole tech space is in trouble. I feel like Ethereum is in the same Like if Ethereum falls apart, even more so than Bitcoin, bitcoins psychologically, you know, would have a major obviously, it would cripple the crypto space. But Ethereum from a from a youth standpoint, this there's hundreds of coins probably even maybe a thousand coins that actually run on Ethereum platform. So if Etherium falls apart, that's gonna cripple the crypto space. So I look at it like, all right, nothing is ever guaranteed, but you know, we try to mitigate as much risk as possible. And having something that is so vital to the industry in my in my opinion, obviously, you know, everybody has their own opinion, but in my opinion, it makes it a lot more comfortable for me to invest in because I'm not just investing in Theoryum, I'm investing in the whole platform that Ethereum has under their you know, umbrellas. So that's something to think about when you're looking at crypto.
Speaker 2: And we said this about a month ago, when I think Bitcoin was headed towards thirty thousand, I was like, hey, look that's great, but based on a percentage, Ethereum is actually moving at.
Speaker 5: A higher rate.
Speaker 2: And so while people we were watching it, we were watching it, Bitcoin hit twenty thousand, hit thirty thousand, Ethereum is moving right along with it, and like you said, it's at a more affordable price, and it's it's usage obviously is undeniable. Like we said, things are built on top of it. That's why the platform I think is sustainable.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it'll ever.
Speaker 2: Pass Bitcoin, but just because of the dominance of Bitcoin, it's like, was it sixty two percent of the space.
Speaker 5: We haven't.
Speaker 6: We haven't had companies start investing in billions of dollars into Ethereum yet, you know, but you know, if that day comes, that'll be great as well.
Speaker 4: Got something to think about too, as far as the coin dominance. Sixty two percent of the market cap, so once again, that would be like if Tesla was sixty two percent of the Stock exchange like of NASDAC New Stock Exchange. Like if one company made up sixty two percent of the entire stock market. Just think about that. That's kind of crazy. So that, you know, also to going back to bitcoin, that gets you know, me a lot of confidence in bitcoin. Not only am I confident about bitcoin because you see all these institutional money paling in and you see it just getting you know, reinforced daily, but being that it has so much dominance in the space. It's like it's sixty two percent of cryptocurrency. It's in bitcoin. I mean, if Bitcoin falls, everything falls.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So somebody just asked a really good question.
Speaker 2: They said, so bitcoin has a max supply, Yeah, that max applies twenty to twenty one million. Ethereum doesn't have a max apply right now. It's circular and supplies one hundred and fourteen million. But you could understand why wouldn't have it max applies because there's more coins coming into the space and they have to build on top of them using Ethereum tokens. So that's why it probably doesn't have a max supply. Good question, that was a great question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, like the US dollars, they can't keep printing more, you know, like if they run out, they don't just make more bigcoins.
Speaker 7: That is what it is. So I think a lot of people are trusting it for for a lot of reasons. Man, the crypto space is really, really, really strong man for a lot of reasons.
Speaker 4: And you got to have a strong stomach. Crypto it pulls back, it's part of it, like you know what I mean, Like even recently it had a pullback. But in the stock world, we see those pullbacks and we'd be like panicking, Like twenty percent, that's that's a huge ten percents of correction in the stock market. So something something drops twenty percent, it's like this is going this is going crazy. But in crypto that's just the regular Tuesday. So we saw sixty percent, seventy percent pullbacks and bitcoin Bitcoin was at twenty thousand, and in March it was at three thousand, and now it's at fifty thousands. So it's like, you know, you just have to and this is why you don't want to put all your money in something like you know, it's extremely volid. It goes up and down. But just keep that in mind too. It's like it's a long term, long term perspective, no different than stocks. You gotta think long term with this and just have the stomach for it because there's a possibility to put money in and it's going it's going.
Speaker 3: To roller coaster.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: When people buy, you know, like anything else, they take profit, and so I think it's some people also have to understand what's happening when you're seeing some of this stuff too. It's like, you know, when it goes up to fifty eight thousand, if I've been in for a while, I'm probably gonna take a little bit of profit, or people exchange them for other currencies, and that's when you start seeing these off coins start rising because people are like, cool, let me move some of this money over here, because now I can put it in you know, something like Bardono or some of these other coin and it can go up twenty or thirty percent really quick in the day, and then I can take that out put it back in Bitcoin. And so it's just understanding what's happening in the market and recognizing those. More so, it's buying opportunities, especially with something like bitcoin that is really solid, Like now you've got.
Speaker 7: Corporations putting billions of dollars into it.
Speaker 6: You know, even even companies like like gray Scale, like GBTC, they they just bought another three.
Speaker 7: Hundred million dollars worth of bitcoin.
Speaker 6: And so when you see people doing this and dumping a lot of money into it, it's like, all right, cooler man, I think I can afford to put a few thousand dollars into it and let it sit because they're not putting hundreds of millions of dollars into it to take it out like tomorrow.
Speaker 7: This is like an entire fund, so they're here for the long term as well.
Speaker 2: Somebody asks about bitcoin and Ethereum in the futures market. I believe last week actually I was sitting with Ian what I told him about this. I think Ethereum started trading the futures market.
Speaker 4: Theeum start trading the future market. That's interesting, It's gonna be interesting. Let's get Let's get like one or two more questions before we wrap, if we can.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Dorothy. Dorothy, were coming to you. Mute yourself, you've been unmuted. What's going on?
Speaker 13: Good evening, gentlemen, Thank you so much. This has been mind blowing. I want to ask you. You said block I'm new to. This is investing in block the same thing as what I would be doing if I invest with Acorn, So like I give them some money and they spread it across a couple of different places.
Speaker 7: Is that what block is?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: No blocks of ETF, blockers the ETF and so it's kind of like how we we've explained ETF, So like an all star team of stocks one and so you don't have to go individually buy a Riot or a MicroStrategy. You can buy the ETF, bo B, l OK and you'll have you'll have exposure to all of those, just at a smaller rate, which leaves.
Speaker 5: You a little bit more room. Right, if you invest in micro.
Speaker 2: Strategy and it has a terrible day, obviously your portfolio is going to take a hit. Whereas if you have b a l ok or block which mirrors a blockchain technology, you have more leeway here because if Michael Strategy has a bad day, Riot might might have a bad day.
Speaker 5: So it's just to protect you.
Speaker 7: Okay, gotcha, perfect? Thank you O pro.
Speaker 5: All right, we got let's go see your name. We haven't seen Liz. We're coming to you, Liz. I mute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh fridge break old?
Speaker 7: Can you hear me now?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, thanks for running back from the fridge. We appreciate that.
Speaker 14: No, I'm sorry, I hear I'm mute, but then it's like a delay.
Speaker 7: We hand them o people.
Speaker 14: Thank you so very much. I am so excited to finally get to speak to you guys. Congratulations number one Covid Thriver. Here I went under. You guys were twenty three thousand. I came to and you're at over three hundred thousand. I couldn't be more excited. Really love you guys. My best thirty years is on here. I feel like Harriet Tubman. I'm telling the whole world about you guys. Oh I think I really I absolutely love you guys. So I will be thank you Alistair brother. I will be there on March fifth at eight o'clock. Really trying to learn the crypto space, but my question is more so around blockchain. I'm hoping you guys can kind of help me. I've been trying to do some research around this, and to Rashad's earlier point about you know, it's all about group economics, I really feel like there's a potential here with this technology to really kind of propel what it is we're trying to do in terms of wealth creation, right as a group and as a community. So I'm trying to figure out can you guys speak to a little bit about how it is that it's possible through blockchain that you have some communities, for instance in Africa and other developing nations that are using it to disintermediate banks, right, or insurance companies or you know, I've been reading about smart contracts, but I serve about four thousand young men of color, black and Latino, New York, and I'm trying to And I was on a webinar earlier with Portland State University.
Speaker 7: They're teaching block chain there.
Speaker 14: Through with some sponsorship from Intel and Nike, right. So I'm just trying to figure out, can you guys speak a little bit just like, like I'm a sixth grader, I'm Troy. What is it about blockchain that is so revolutionary by way of like through you know, through these coins of currencies that you're able to kind of like build wealth. I'm not getting it, Like I understand the susu notion from a culture perspective, but I don't. I don't know how that translates to this. So trying to think about bottom up social impact solutions and how that correlates with with blockchain, that's my question.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Okay, Yeah, I let everybody else speak on it. I don't necessarily think I mean as far as building wealth. But it's interesting. I'm not sure if that's the best phrase for it, because blockchain has been around for a while.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's actually not even new. Companies have been using it for for a long time. Uh, But what it does do and is like speaking about Africa is actually interesting that you say that, because sixty Minutes had an interesting segment a while back with they was in Kenya and you know, we talked about like shout out to Greenwood Bank and shout out to killing Mike when we talked about, you know, the unbanked. So there's there's a large population in America people that are unbanked, and it's even larger on the continent of Africa, especially in rural places like Kenya, where it's like, you know, if you live in a rural area, you're nearest bank might be one hundred miles away, and that's not really you know, living in New York, we kind of get spoiled where it's banks on every single corner, but you might not.
Speaker 3: Have a bank.
Speaker 4: So we're really revolutionized the whole country is that they have the cell phones, which is like really cheap cell phones, like they're like the flip phones. But being that now, like you know, the vast majority of the population is actually banked through the cell phone. So even though they can't make it through a brick and mortar actual location, not actually able to send money through the cell phone. And you know, and that's a big thing because it's like, all right, you might have a farm, you might need to send money to a family number five hundred miles away, and you know, previously it was almost impossible because they didn't have access to banking institutions. So now when you have you know, banks like Greenwood Bank, who is strictly online bank, and that's one of their you know, things that they're actually promoting is that you know, they are going to give banking opportunities to people that have been left out of the traditional banking system, and that will only empower, you know, as far as the economic systems, because now you have access to two things that you might not necessarily have access to. But the blockchain technology is so interesting. And I'm not an expert on blockchain, but you know, I've done some research on it. But there's so many different things that blockchain can be used for. So, like when Troy talked about blockchain in a medical world, you know one company that we're familiar.
Speaker 3: With, teledoc. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Teledoc is a huge We talked about teledoc on market one day, which is revolutionary, which is revolutionizing the world of medicine. So you look at banking like an XRP, which is has the potential to revolutionized financial the financial space. So blockchain technology is something that can actually it's actually already in use and it's going to be here. Whether cryptocurrency cannot live without blockchain, but blockchain can live without cryptocurrency.
Speaker 2: So a real quick fact, and it was actually on TNBC today. Out of the thirty two leading banks in the United States, eight of them already use.
Speaker 5: Bloch blockchain technology.
Speaker 2: So that's just a fun like something interesting to know, right, Eight out of the thirty two largest banks already use the technology, and so we're going to see some more money pouring in, but on a sixth grade level to explain blockchain, it's a digital record of a transaction for an asset.
Speaker 5: It's a digital record.
Speaker 2: And so, like I said, in the medical space, that's a prime example, and I'm glad try reiterated it because think about those scenarios. How fast could you get your medical records from one place to another in a matter of seconds where it might be today's age is that I have to fax it over or we're waiting for the email to come through.
Speaker 5: This could happenaniously. In fact, remember we had the NBA the chips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had the chips.
Speaker 2: That was a form of the blockchain technology where it was like there was a chip that you would carry with you and would have all your things related to yourself, your home address, all inside of a ledger.
Speaker 5: So when somebody met, if you had an accent.
Speaker 2: Or anything like that, we just scan it and we already know everything you're allergic to, any past medical history.
Speaker 5: So it's so much that you can do.
Speaker 3: And I'm a huge watch of sixty minutes. I really liked that show a lot.
Speaker 4: Here and you know, in the art world, if anybody's familiar arts, a billion dollar industry, and the counterfeit art world is going crazy right now.
Speaker 3: Counterfeit art world.
Speaker 4: Is almost a billion dollar industry, like and there's been several like huge, huge, huge, hundred million dollar paintings that have been forged and they really couldn't find out until years later.
Speaker 3: And it's a big thing.
Speaker 4: And it costs in the art world's millions of dollars a year. So now if you look at you know, it's being an artist. This is something that is crippling art world cause it's like I can create a painting and then somebody duplicates it and we don't know which one is the real one. So now with the and this is why, like when Mark Cuban and these guys are so interested in the NFTs and you should definitely check that class out next on the March fifth, is because if I'm an artist, now there's no second guessing. I don't have to prove, I don't have to put my it's a digital record that this is the only one of this kind. So if I make a if I make a portrait of myself on a blockchain, and it's digital art, it's a one on one, literally, a one on one, and you can prove it. So it's like having a social Security number. Like, so that's a game change in the art world. So I mean this is we can keep going on and on. It's so many things that you know, the blockchain technology will change and crypto is just one of it. It's just one aspect of blockchain uses the blockchain. But blockchain is already being used and it will be here with or without cryptocurrency. And like I said, from the art world to the medical world, to the finance world to education, I feel like everything will be eventually completely changed by technology, and blockchain technology is one of the leading factors in the new age of technology.
Speaker 6: No me, it's almost like the Internet, you know, like the Internet came out years ago, right, but what purpose, like would it served then?
Speaker 7: What it serves now?
Speaker 14: Yeah, But gentlemen, So I appreciate the commentary. I think what's been happening is as a result of the wild and obviously all the great content because obviously I did see that episode the Mark Cuban.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry you back justin I'm bad. You know, I'm gonna stop talking. I can't I can't aead.
Speaker 14: Okay anyway, So I don't want to take too much time. I just wanted the last thing, the last point. I wanted to make it a just responsible what was covered is what I'm starting to see is I'm trying to starting to connect dots.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 14: I think Rashad you've mentioned in previous episodes as it relates to bitcoin, at one point, JP Morgan, Chase Right, and Jamie Diamond, we're, you know, for lack of a better term, we're pooh pooing right the whole bitcoin thing. And and now all of a sudden, on the back end, right, they have all of the institutional investors, right, they're letting the institutional investors right transact right in their JP Morgan coin as an example, right. And so I'm just for me, yes, it seems like that's where the world is headed. But it also seems like it's an it's an opportunity to to counteract the hypocrisy of a lot of these institutions that have traditionally kept our communities where they are, right. And so I'm just I'm connecting dots, and I appreciate you all listening. I'm going to keep researching, but this is phenomenal, really.
Speaker 7: See, I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: And that's One of the things that you know we try to do with our platform is you know, we can only do so much. Right, It's like, you know, we we everybody has to take up take responsibility and move the world forward. But I feel like, you know, previous turning allegians humbly speaking, you know, we get insights like when you see Mark Cuban, the god's worked for a billion dollars, so when he says, you know, NFTs, when you see Gary Vee, who's up with a three hundred million who's saying and that's one hundred hours in n f TS, Like you know what I mean, Previously we might not have got that information because the outlet it wasn't there was no outlet to have that kind of like these are serious people, like these aren't just random people off the street. So you know, now it's up to us to actually do the research and learn and you know, could we all The biggest thing that we always say is that you know, relate to the party. We was left behind. Nobody told us, so you can't really have that excuse now because you're being told. So that's why I love, Like somebody said, like what's the class Eyo University you know, the members put together a crypto group and they're gonna have an n f T class and they said, like digital art. Yeah, that's what we're talking about, n f ts, not just digital art, but non fungible tokens. One of the things are digital digital art. And they're gonna have a whole class on themselves. They too, Yeah, music, collectibles, all of that, and that's on March fifth. So it's like, knowledge is power, man, Knowledge is power, and it's a seat, it's a c it's like an ocean of knowledge, like you know what I mean, Like we just you learn something and you realize how much you don't know, and it's a humbling experience because it's like there's so much more to learn. And this is why, Like when we interview Mark Cuban, I asked him how much time he spends learning and he says all day, every day, he said, I invest in courses, I buy books, I buy online classes. He said, I'm literally learning all the time because I have to stay up to date and the world changes so quickly. So yeah, so you know that's just that's just some food for thought. But we can never get complacent. We can never act like we know it all. We're all students. We're all students at the end of the day. No matter how much we think we know, there's still a wide range of things that we have no idea about. And there's nothing wrong with that. Like me, personally, I hate people that act like they know everything about everything because A it's just not true and then B it's pretentious. And you and you, you you push people off by acting like you're an expert when you know when you're a student. There's nothing wrong with being a student. We can all learn from each other and we can all grow. And that's what we built our platform on. We built our platform as being a community of students. We're not we're not chosen leaders or you never said we don't. We don't call our conception wasn't immaculate.
Speaker 5: We didn't come from that, none of that.
Speaker 4: We just regular people that just come from a neighborhood that just learned some stuff and we network with great people like justin that. No more stuff, and we just put it to you'll put it out there in the universe.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 14: And we thank y'all.
Speaker 3: We thank y'all.
Speaker 14: God bless you continued success and happy early birthday were shot on Dominican Independence Day.
Speaker 3: Shout out to shouts all the Dominicans out there. I'm boring on.
Speaker 10: From the heights.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 14: All right, thank you, gentlemen.
Speaker 4: I know it's two important events in world history on Subra Dominican Independence Day and my birthday.
Speaker 5: Man, justus that is different.
Speaker 4: Just just we want to thank you for your time, brother man telling people how they can follow you, any initiatives that you have going on, any information things of that nature.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I'm on Instagram at New Age CEO, so you guys can follow me there.
Speaker 6: And yeah, man, everything is around, you know, like financial education. I've got a motivational meek stay on music that's free. You guys can listen to it. It's called The Road the Seventh Figure. So a lot of things I learned on my personal road for business, the finance and things of that nature.
Speaker 7: And yeah, man, you know, you guys can message me DM me, but I would just say this, man, I'm proud of you know this, this what's happening, uh in our community. You know, people that look like us and brothers are smart and it's not like it's not just the look. You know what you guys are put together.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: So I honor anytime somebody lets me, you know, have access to their already and vice versus, because I know that's an important thing.
Speaker 7: So just want you guys know I'll always honor that. And hey, look, anytime y'all come to Atlanta, I got you guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: But we've been back Atlanta soon you know, that's our second Hary soon so we're back in the we'd be back in the a soon man. And yeah, so yes, this is our forty five minutes the replay. The replay will definitely be available on YouTube and then they'll be on podcast outlets on Friday. Once again, this is our open enrollment class. We do this once a month, which is just gives you an insight of you Yo University so we have Eyo University is over one hundred past webinars and everything, like I said, from life insurance, disability, long term care, how to restock charts, cryptocurrency, anything that you can think of when it comes to finance. And then we do monthly financial planning calls. For me, I'm actually a licensed financial planner.
Speaker 3: And then we do we have a.
Speaker 4: Book club, we have a movie club, we have a MG, a mortgage guy. Shout out to MG put together the blueprint when it comes to home buy an encyclopedia. I call encyclopedia over fourteen hours. Everything you need to know about home that's included. And then we have our group chat calls where we just go over our portfolio, our plays that we're making. And then we have Infinity groups as well, which you know, inside of Eyo University, members come together and one of the groups is a crypto group, and I just actually found out that on the fifth, March fifth, they're going to have a group conversation about NFTs the clock, and so that's that's gonna be doing.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely gonna jump.
Speaker 7: Into ass.
Speaker 5: Gonna be a good one.
Speaker 3: Got you for that?
Speaker 4: And so yeah, we we are currently running a sale for that seventy five percent off. That is, you get all of that, all of that included for five hundred dollars. The price will be going up midnight on Friday, so we got three days. The link is pinned's at Eyo University dot com. No promo code needed. You know, we'd love to see you on the other side become an earner. If not, you know, we still love you regardless. And yeah, Orientation Saturday. Yeah, we treat we treat this thing really serious. We have orientation once a month, So Saturday at what time?
Speaker 5: Let meet check Jane? What time we doing this? Usually she does it like at one o'clock.
Speaker 4: Saturday, at one o'clock, one o'clock eased to standard time. We have orientation, which shows you, like how to navigate Eyo University's website, shows you the different programs, shows you the different groups, the Facebook group, everything you need to know. MG the mortgage guys, real estate calls his blueprint. So yeah, we'll see you guys then.
Speaker 5: And yeah, and you get to choose your career interest.
Speaker 2: That's dope too, So like there's a question then before you you after you join, and and Jan is really diligent about that of putting people in places that they can thrive.
Speaker 5: So yeah again salute to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: So all right, wait, wait before we go, we can not acknowledge the guy that's on the wall behind us to j I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm sure everybody so them on CNBC, which means that we are getting closer.
Speaker 5: And I told you we're going to keep saying the name.
Speaker 7: So I brought the bottle down.
Speaker 5: So space is up there and that was a huge deal for the community. And salute to him. And we're gonna keep saying them until he's sitting there next to us.
Speaker 3: So I gotta do it, got to do it. Jay waiting, waiting.
Speaker 5: We're waiting, Sean Carter, if you're out there.
Speaker 3: All right, just yes, Josh, I appreciate you, brother, Hey.
Speaker 7: Likewise, the Jordan Fellas, you'll have a good one.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it, hey, Ernest, you know how his worst man reach out, call somebody, text somebody. You never know what one conversation can do to somebody's life. The trajectory can completely change forever. So please check in on your loved ones, check on your friends, and check with somebody you haven't spoken to a while. I encourage you employee to do that. Educators, you know that I love you, I am you, I speak for you. Keep going, keep leading the next generation of students. Uh and we out man, Peace and love.
Speaker 7: Oh whoa, whoa whoa, Before we go, Rest and peace, Rest and peace, Rest in peace.
Speaker 5: To the good brother A.
Speaker 2: Tragically taken from us a year ago, So rest in peace. All the proceeds from this sweash went to his family.
Speaker 5: So rest in peace. We out. We love y'all. Peace.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forced back. Drop drop, Mike.
Speaker 15: Drop, Coach, The energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 16: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery Player is everything. Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 15: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 16: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's awfu Now, Coach, one more.
Speaker 17: Question played the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine Ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Peace play responsibly. Must be eighteen years or older to purchase plate or claim