Speaker 1: Hello, my loves, Welcome to the bonus episode of Give Them La La Podcast. What a special special day beyond.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited for you.
Speaker 3: I want to be well mama, to be momma of two, to be Okay, that breaks me out, does it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But I will say I'm so happy that the picture finally came out because I've been rocking a beer belly for like a few weeks now, and I'm Here's the good thing is I always wear baggy clothing, so like that part, it's like I'm not like, it's not like I'm walking around in latex every day and then all of a sudden, I'm in baggy stuff. But it's strange when you can't wear skin tight things you want to. I want a belly shirt on.
Speaker 2: Well, now you can. You can rock the belly shirt.
Speaker 4: No, it's kind of like you're you feel thick, but you don't look pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh it's the worst, Yeah, it is is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of you can't you look, in my opinion though, you have a tiny belly, now, don't you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I look just like the Grinch for those of you who don't look exactly like the Grinch. For those of you who don't follow me on Instagram, yeah, and only follow the podcast. First of all, thank you. But I'm expecting my second child, which is very, very amazing. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: We're all expecting.
Speaker 1: It feels with child. Oh mom keep saying every time I'm like I feel nauseated or like I'm so tired. Why am I so tired? She goes, you're with child. I know I'm about to Bitchla. Do not say that?
Speaker 2: Why don't say with child?
Speaker 1: Jessica. You can say she's pregnant, she's knocked up. I don't care anything except with child.
Speaker 3: Oh, ild, I'm gonna be saying it all the time. You six feet I'm with child.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 1: I totally see you doing that. So I've been off social media because I wanted to create. I found out on December twenty second, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, get it, get into it.
Speaker 1: We were going to head to Palm Springs on the twenty third for Christmas. And here's the weird thing about the way that I conceived this child, right is when like you're bumping peepees with your partner, people aren't actively checking in like did it take? Did it take? With mine? It was like I'm going in for my IUI because I got a donor, and so people who I would tell I didn't think this went through. People who I would tell I'm going in for my first IUI then actively would text me the next day when do you find out if it took? So I had people actively asking me like are you pregnant? Are you pregnant? Are you pregnant? And it's so weird the first trimester because it's you know, it's kind of touch and go and you don't know what's gonna happen, and you just want to make sure that that part you kind of complete, which we've completed. We love that first trimester is over. So I had people asking me. And Sheena and her family were going to Palm Springs and I was gonna take the test there because I was like, that's such a like beautiful zen place and I but I'm thinking about it as like I'm definitely getting a yes. And I was like, what if I get to know, it will ruin and it will ruin my Christmas. So we're like in the apartment on the twenty second and Easton's passed out on the floor. We're watching like something about the planet and asleep okay, and I'm yeah, I'm fidgety. So I'm just gonna go take it on my own. I'm not gonna tell anybody. And so I go up there, pee on my little stick and I'm a waitin. I'm a waitin and I'm a paysin and it like double lines and I was like, oh my god, that was really fast and I'm tripping. What have I done?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't expect.
Speaker 1: It when I went into the fertility specialist because again my obie was like, I can perform the procedure, but I would much rather you have a fertility specialist to it because you are getting a donor. It's not like unlimited com boom boom, like if you have a man, right, absolutely, okay, keep going. Hey we're still ling baby number two. There's no changing the DNA. So I went to a fertility specialist and they really treated me like I was having fertility issues because that's what they deal with.
Speaker 4: And the doctor was amazing though, he really was, and the way he explained everything me at sixty three years old, I'm like, oh, that's how it works.
Speaker 1: I was like, so that's what a fallopian tube does. No, don't even know what that is. Apparently they have arms and they like come down and they like they swish, they sweep, the sweep the eggs, sweep the eggs. It's wild. It's like hungry, hungry.
Speaker 4: In fact, the mere fact that people get pregnant, like it's crazy, the way that everything's just got to be right on point.
Speaker 3: Which is even more wild that you got pregnant the first time.
Speaker 4: Because the doctor that did the procedure, he said like he was trying to, you know, tell her he could take between five and seven times.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, on average.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: That where you were saying that they thought that you had fertility issues because you were going there because isn't it.
Speaker 2: Women do what you do?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Wow? Three? What was that percentage? Well, I got my my donor through the California Cryo Bank, and so when I met with them and they worked with this fertility specialist a lot like they were, they knew of each other. And only to one percent of women who go into the California Cryobank to seek out a donor because they want to do parenthood on their own. There's only ten percent of people who are like me, who are like I just want a child, and I need a donor. Right, most people that are coming in are like same sex couples, or maybe the man doesn't he's sterile, So it's a pretty I would say ten percent is a pretty low number. But the California Cryobank, they were absolutely fantastic, like they treated me, because it is a very weird and isolating experience if you allow it to be. It's very scientific. You know you're going in you look at all of this stuff with your donor. And people kept asking me what are you looking for in your donor? And I have to say, looks were probably the lowest on the totem pole for me. Yeah, and I hate to say it, but I also didn't need them to be extremely smart because I'm not. And I would hope that if I was like donating eggs, they wouldn't be like, shouldn't go to college? What I do? Ask you? You still text me? So I didn't look at I just knew, like when you had.
Speaker 4: A defining moment when you pict your donor, when you read his bio.
Speaker 3: And which I am dying to get into, but I don't. I want to make sure you go back because you were in the middle of telling the story of how you found out.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, emotional, we love yeah.
Speaker 2: Ever excited with you.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: Say, you tell this journey however you want. I wanted to remind you it's just.
Speaker 1: Such a wild experience that I'm like, I don't even know how to follow it because I'm like, this has been the craziest like fourteen weeks ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're so proud of you, We're so excited.
Speaker 1: So yes, there was a defining moment, but let's go back to finding out. And then I want to venture because sometimes when things happen so quickly, you know the people around you, remember your reaction, actions, and what that defining moment was. Where you're just kind of like living in the moment. So I run down the stairs. I'm like, I'm going to tell my family in Palm Springs because then it'll be a really beautiful moment. And I look at my mom and she's like doing dishes. It's like such like not a cute space, okay, now at all.
Speaker 4: We were just doing a daily routine, yeah.
Speaker 1: Nightly routine, which is vegging to the highest degree, right okay, and edibled out, passed out on the floor, and I go, guys, I wanted to wait to tell you, but I really really I need to tell you now. They're like, what, just what? I'm pregnant and they're like you are. I go Eastern Care, I'm having a baby. He's like, that's so great. When did you find out? I was like like five minutes. You were very excited, and then it didn't seem real. So I just kept taking all the pregnancy time. I felt like it didn't feel real. I wake up and she's like, I'm pregnant. I'm taking Is it a dream?
Speaker 2: I would have done that.
Speaker 3: I would have actually, I would have taken one and been like, if it were me, this is probably wrong, and taken probably ten more, and then I would have been like, okay, so maybe I am.
Speaker 1: Did you take him by the one? I certainly did, Lisa. So I took a lot. It took a lot. I just could not fathom that I was having a second baby. On try one. I thought I had a little bit more time to sink into I really did, and even my fertility doctor was like, I feel like this was just more of like a meet and greets, like, hey, nice to meet you, here you go bye. It was so fast.
Speaker 2: It was so fast.
Speaker 3: It was incredible. So you tell Lisa and Easton? Who do you tell next? Do you tell me?
Speaker 1: Is it? I tell you next? Okay, I tell you next.
Speaker 3: So tell me this because I want to tell you from my side where this comes from.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So you yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Well I said I have to tell Jessica. So I send you the picture and it probably was all of three seconds that it took you to not respond, and it was too long. I had sent it. It had been three seconds you didn't respond. I'm calling you. So I called you and I was like, hey, there's like this like weird contract. And I don't know why I thought that, like you would buy into, like you being able to read a contract like instead of like Darryl you.
Speaker 3: Know, but I did in my mind this second you said that, I'm like, oh, I gotta read this contract now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I go, I don't understand it, and I'm hoping you do. And so she gets it and she's like, okay, okay, let me check it out. What paragraph? And I'm like, just get in and I'll walk you through it. And she says it just and she's just that was Jessica never heard.
Speaker 2: Anything like it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, are you.
Speaker 3: Okay, you said Jess, Jess, because she gonna hear me. So what happened was, I'm laying in bed with Kyle. I was just really tired that day. I was supposed to go to Arizona.
Speaker 2: It was my dad's birthday, and we did and we had had a crazy day.
Speaker 3: And Lala calls me and I'm like, hey, hey, and she's like, hey, she said what she just said, like, take a look at this contract.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, okay, i gotta look at this contract.
Speaker 3: And so you guys, when I say, truly the most surprised I may have ever been in my life. I was listening to you when you said things like it's probably not going to take the first time. Many people said that, so I was like, oh, it's not going to take the first time.
Speaker 2: That's just how it works.
Speaker 3: So I look at the photo and my breath is quite literally taken away to where and I start bawling.
Speaker 2: But Laala doesn't know that. So I'm like, I'm looking, I.
Speaker 3: See the photo and I go oh, and then my eyes and I'm like and I'm like, my eyes start watering. And Kyle's like he like runs out. He's like of course, Kyle's like.
Speaker 2: So someone died.
Speaker 1: Someone died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And so I.
Speaker 3: Have to immediately turn and show him and and I just start crying, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, we're pregnant.
Speaker 3: And then I'd like tell Kyle and he's like, oh, that's so amazing, congrats.
Speaker 1: It is the communal baby, it is. It's really wild to me because I've told Actually, it's crazy to me that it didn't get out sooner.
Speaker 2: I mean the at All.
Speaker 1: Break Well, the stylist at all Bright was with child, and I felt an immediate bond with her.
Speaker 2: No, you guys, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: I go, is that a bomb? She goes, yes, I'm doing April. And I was like, can I tell you something. I'm like six weeks pregnant right now. And she's like, I'm so happy for you. I was like, I feel disgusting.
Speaker 2: No, let me tell you. Lala.
Speaker 3: We were like, okay, we're keeping this on the download. We're keeping the secret. Literally the next day was like All Bright stylist or a few days later and within a week or two weeks, because there was a vander Pump premiere party. I'm standing next to Lala and I hear her just tell at least six people liked. She's like, don't tell anyone.
Speaker 1: Worse at keeping my own secret. I'll keep yours till the death. But me, I'm like, they kept the good people.
Speaker 2: The second I hear her, I know, can I tell you something?
Speaker 1: I go here, she goes there, she goes yeah, Okay, so you do. I told Dakota Fanning.
Speaker 4: She kept a secret.
Speaker 1: She's a bad bitch man.
Speaker 3: Your circle is quite nice, quite secure.
Speaker 1: Right. So when Andy Cohen last time I did wat happens? Said these three, who would you trust the least? And I said I would trust all three of them with my life. I would all three of them with my pregnancy secret right now.
Speaker 2: So that's a great question. Do they all know? Who did you tell?
Speaker 1: Yes? I better question the questioner, who did I not tell?
Speaker 2: How did they react?
Speaker 1: Thrilled for me? Can I tell you what's so incredible is for me? And with like It was weird because Easton expressed more concern about me getting a donor than like my sixty three year old mother, which you would think it would be the opposite, because Lisa comes from a very different generation where it's like, but you're going to find that someday, which is what most people her age say to me. And I'm like, I know, great and find it a lot of times. Damn, damn.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: So my mom, who's like the chillist of chill and she's like, yes, do the donor fuck men? We don't need them. You're a bad bitch.
Speaker 4: I don't exact words, the complete opposite of those words, but that's my interpretation of what you said.
Speaker 1: You asked about who the people were that nailed who I told, and you said their reactions, their reactions were amazing, and because there this was just a different experience that I know. It's not like the norm. It's most certainly my norm. You always wonder how people are going to react when you're like, I'm pregnant, because I think the first thing people think is like, she doesn't have a boyfriend, she doesn't have a husband, how could this? Oh, the new neighbors, I'm sure are all the amounts of confused by our whole dynamic.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they thank you too? Are a couple?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she's my mom.
Speaker 4: We went to the neighborhood watch meeting, and mate, you went.
Speaker 2: To the neighborhood watch meeting.
Speaker 1: Of course we're going to get into that on the Wednesday episode, because me, I am a neighborhood watching you don't want to. In fact, I think the neighbors are like, wow, she's like really taking seriously.
Speaker 2: I actually love this.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to time at five h nine, a suspicious car past all three of our houses. They lingered three seconds in front of you, twelve seconds in front of mine. Suspicion, call ADT.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna love her, grim.
Speaker 1: Joy, save the details, the details, mom? What was your reaction when I mean as lame as it sounds, we're a very comfortable family. I feel like Lisa and I made this decision together to get a.
Speaker 4: Donor well, and you know what, I was so pro for it too. I don't want to share a child.
Speaker 1: Why it's so fun, it's just so easy and smooth sailing. You don't want to nail to it again? No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Had my feel, yes, how my feel don't enjoy, don't enjoy.
Speaker 4: So this baby will be one hundred percent our baby going to very like everywhere with us. I am don't have to look at the calendar and don't have her that weekend or oh like so over end.
Speaker 3: See that's nice. I'm sure you feel not stressed about that part.
Speaker 1: I'm excited that Ocean gets something that we have. What do you mean? I was like, what do we have?
Speaker 4: No, you know what, She's going to be the best, Like she's real cute. And when she looks Lauren and says, you guys, have a baby in your belly.
Speaker 1: Baby in your belly, let me see.
Speaker 3: I do want to ask you how you told oh, but I'm also curious you've been.
Speaker 2: Off socials correct when? How when did you decide to make that choice? And is that changing? Is that going to change?
Speaker 1: I made that choice and why, like right after Christmas because I wanted to obviously post my baby in like her Christmasy stuff. And then I went off socials just because I felt like I didn't want I just didn't want to be a part of the outside world. It doesn't affect me, I don't. It's not natural for us to see so much. You know, Yeah, you shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Want it to remove yourself because you want to enjoy your pregnancy.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. Not only do I want to enjoy my pregnancy, but I also want to create, like a really beautiful environment for this baby to grow. You know, this is the first experience it's going to have with its mom. I don't know the gender yet, but it's I just wanted it to like be low stress, just enjoy, get cozy. Mama's eating good. Mama's stress is low. Mama doesn't know who's out in these streets saying what, Like, we're just like very zen. And that's how it was when I was pregnant with Ocean. Granted, it was the pandemic, and a completely different experience pandemic pandemic pregnancy five star hop not top notch, real world pregnancy robe very different, right, right, Yeah, I lived in my bathrobe and I ate amazing food, and I watched housewives all day and it was just so chill, and the whole world was doing the same thing, so there was no pressure, whereas now it's like I'm pregnant, it's like great, see bright and early Monday.
Speaker 4: That doesn't matter if you're nauseated or not. Life goes on. You got you've got a baby, now you've got work. Like, yeah, a whole different experience.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I do want to venture back into what you were saying, Mom. The defining moment because I was talking about the donor. You guys just roll with me on this episode because there's a lot going on and write, yeah, well, episode, but now we've got the add from all three of us plus pregnancy brain is just very hard to balance.
Speaker 3: Someone commented, just you have add on their podcast.
Speaker 1: All three of us.
Speaker 2: Yes, by the way, yes, by the way, okay, anyway, all three of us.
Speaker 1: But the defining moment, what do you remember from that? Well?
Speaker 4: He mentioned lions.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. His they were animal.
Speaker 4: It was a lion, and then some wasn't there a song or something?
Speaker 1: The song that he chose as his favorite and the poem both had to do with the ocean, which this is the donor. So what. I'm not sure how it works with other sperm banks, but with California Cryobank, there are certain My biggest thing was I don't want to see adult pictures. That makes it much too real, much too personal. Like sure, I can look at them as like a little kid, that's cute. Otherwise, and there's a lot of donors who say I don't want to show adult photos. This donor in particular did not grant adult photos. But California Cryobank could see them, so they kind of walked me through because my other thing was I don't care about looks, and you know, genetics are fickle. You could have two people from the same mom and dad and they look nothing alike. Like I get that, but I did say, you know, what does he look like? Because I feel like this baby and we live in Los Angeles, so that's great, but the outside world is funny, right, Not everybody is as progressive as we are. And I just felt like, Okay, I'm bringing this baby into the world because I so badly want it to be here, but I also want to eliminate as many questions as I possibly can. So I was like it, I would prefer that this baby kind of have this same aesthetic look as like me, my mom, ocean. So when they come into this world, it's not only like you don't have a dad because I got you from a donor and you also look at nothing. I just want to eliminate any sort of like toughness for them, because the world is already tough when you come from like a totally normal family. Yeah, I don't want to make it any tougher for them. And you know what, they could go into the world and not have one little problem and they just it's smooth sailing. They're more aloof because kids come how they are, they don't give a damn. Or they could be the type where they do have a lot of questions. Yeah, and there is a way when the child turns eighteen if they do have questions and they want to go and find their dad, they can, Yeah, which California Cryobank will give them access to the donor.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And and back to sort of your defining moment.
Speaker 1: Just sorry, I'm all over the place. Door.
Speaker 2: No, I just know this is this is how it should be.
Speaker 3: But I'm just kind of because you have sort of teased a couple times, let's say, on Amazon Live. I think mostly of a very specific thing you're excited for that will air on vander Pump and let's just say it has to do with this journey, so very excited for that. You'll sort of see on vander Pump roles this season who Lala chose to help her to choose the donor and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It was very positive, very beautiful, and I think we can tease that.
Speaker 1: Right, I think we absolutely can. It was a way for me to make something that again could be very like isolating and cold, because it's very scientific. You're going in and like being artificially inseminated, which I hate that term. Yeah, it's the worst, it's horrible. But when I've read articles like talking about this process, they'll say, like also known as artificial insemination, right, So for me that's very like scientific jargon cold, like what those robotic me being there.
Speaker 4: I thought it was really beautiful. I mean, I like, I'm choked out. Oh, just the whole thing. Yeah, I would highly recommend it for people that can't seek.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's the biggest thing, is like anything can become isolating and cold if you don't like add your own. I just think it's beautiful.
Speaker 4: I think the way that like the donor came to you in a roundabout way, like there's so many similarities, like the lion.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, really really beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just can't wait for this baby to be here.
Speaker 1: There are moments where I do start freaking out when ocean starts kicking my ass. I'm like, I'm gonna have to what have I done? Stossy was like, don't worry. I like obviously was so excited for Messer to be here, but there were moments where Harvard would act out and I'm like, no, no, I.
Speaker 2: Can't do too. What did I do?
Speaker 1: Right? So that is important that not every day I'm sitting here going like I just can't wait when Ocean's really really fucking me up, I'm like, wow, two of.
Speaker 3: You, are you turning to certain people for you have friends you mentioned Stacy who have.
Speaker 1: To Stacy and I have gotten extremely close. In fact, she was the second person after you just that I called and told just because we're very in sync in a lot of different ways. Like she loves being a mom. She loves being a mom, right, and so do I. She's also very honest about being a mom. She's also out there, like really working her ass off. So there's just so much that we have in common where we can talk to each other and it just feels like I get what I need from that from that friendship, and I feel like we've become extremely close.
Speaker 4: Yes, and she can relate when Ocean's kicking your bat, Yes she can.
Speaker 1: She certainly can't. There was one time I went over to her house and she was like, how do you get Ocean to like just chill, and I was like, I tell her, you know, hitters get hit, biders get bit, you know. I was like, we don't play, and she was like, I just can't picture myself telling Hartford hitters get hit. And I'm like, you're right, it does hit different when you say it. And then when I'm thinking about it, I'm like, I'm driving home and I'm like, Ocean is just the perfect child. And then all of a sudden, overnight just not magical anymore.
Speaker 4: Become magic again.
Speaker 1: Yeah she has. Yeah, she's rounded back to match. She's come back to home. Baby like that.
Speaker 4: She's pushed you to your limit and.
Speaker 2: Now we're back again.
Speaker 1: I think she's going to be so good with this baby though.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna ask, yeah, and I am excited to get into like when you told her and how but you have told her?
Speaker 1: She knows, Ocean knows. I didn't really tell her in like some big way. Yeah. She wanted to sit on me or something, and I said, Okay, we have to be really careful because guess what, mama has a baby in her belly. She you have a baby in your belly?
Speaker 4: I say, yeah, let me see see and then she tells us she doesn't have a baby.
Speaker 2: In her belly.
Speaker 1: I don't have a baby in my belly. I was like, that is correct, and then she'll she knows because I moved all of her old furniture because we ball on a budget, of course, her old nursery for furniture into a bedroom for the baby. So like we're pretty teed up as far as furniture, Like I have to decorate and make it like its own space right now, just kind of new. Oh she's no, she's got her princess bed. It's very strange. I'm like this, you used to be like this little tiny infant sleeping in a crib and now you're in this big girl bed, I know, with a down comforter.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's very weird. That's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that she needed a bed when she started crawling out of her crib.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was intense.
Speaker 3: About to be a big sister. This I hear for just from friends who have had two. The second you have your little baby, then you're older one that like was the baby, You're like, oh my god, You're like you're like not in it.
Speaker 2: You're like grown. Yeah, And it's crazy.
Speaker 3: And what's crazier just bringing this back because in my mind, my sister is just weeks behind you.
Speaker 1: I know, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: I found out my sister was pregnant just like a few weeks after.
Speaker 1: Law But if we both had our babies on the exact same day.
Speaker 3: I told Katie, I said, of course, like pros and cons, But the two most important women in my life besides my mom, are having babies at the same time. I'm so excited about I told Katie. I said, I will be in the hospital and Lawa's having her baby, but I'll I said, so, I'll probably be there the day after for you.
Speaker 2: I don't think you guys are having a.
Speaker 1: We're definitely not. Do you know why on your birthday? What if I have my baby on my birthday? Did you just call it a hurt? I did? Do you think it's a Girl's a girl?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Everyone I've never heard you say if.
Speaker 3: You did that, because I'm talking about Katie and my sister.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, in a way, I kind of feel like it's a girl because I heard girls still your beauty and I look busted as well. I was saying, everyone's gorgeous you're glowing by very nice? Are different? Is there like anything that would indicate maybe it's a different gender from no? Nothing?
Speaker 4: Are you? Do you have the same morning sickness?
Speaker 1: Like that's today. That's what's so hard, is like, let's just say I got to lay in bed all day and just eat all day long. I don't think I'd be nauseated, right well, which is what I got to do during the pandemic with ocean. I'm like, was I nauseated? I wouldn't even know because I just laid there all day.
Speaker 4: Like yesterday, she was nauseated and I asked her, have you eaten?
Speaker 1: And I did, though I had two waffles.
Speaker 2: That's not the media, that's the thing. It's the work.
Speaker 1: It's working. Like I shove food in my face just to like get a little something, and then I go out into the world because I have to make money right to support now two children and my other two children household. And then next thing I know, I'm bent over the toilet being like why am I so sick?
Speaker 4: And it's like, oh, oh, last night we went to in and out Burger, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And wait a whole save it for Wednesday.
Speaker 4: I said, I'm telling you that she you hurled the out out burger.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm excited for you to talk really dive deep in Wednesday's episode.
Speaker 1: So I love a deep dive, Love a deep dive. I love you, guys. Thank you so much for listening to the bonus episode of the Give Them La La podcast. Send me positive vibes and I will send you the same. I will catch you next week