Speaker 1: What's up. It's lip service. I'm Angela Yee.
Speaker 2: I'm Gg maguire, I'm Jordi Banuel and.
Speaker 1: YadA, YadA, YadA. Oh my gosh. Well, first of all, thank you for joining us today, YadA. I know you flew in just to do lip service with us, and we've seen you go viral quite a few times on social media, and you have a very interesting story. So there's a lot of things that we want to clear up. There's a lot of advice that we want to hear from you, you know. So first of all, good to see you. How was BT Awards? How was Essence?
Speaker 3: Have been non stop playing trains automobiles, crazy, like I don't even know how I'm surviving. Essence was Let's start Essence, because that's like from last night. I literally just got on a plane from New Orleans at six am, landed and Atlanta eight am, and then was back on another plane to here in New York at two pm.
Speaker 4: So I'm like moving, moving, moving.
Speaker 3: Essence was amazing, and so as many times as I've been, this was my first time actually working, so I was pressed on behalf of the show, and I did the convention Center, I did the concerts. I did the after parties the field more saw a lot of familiar faces and got it shown a.
Speaker 4: Lot of love and I heard it. Love you hear me.
Speaker 3: I love New Orleans just in general, Like I've drive to New Orleans from Atlanta just to eat, so you know, just like all of the energy and just you know, all of the love that was shown.
Speaker 4: It was a really really really.
Speaker 1: Good time, well deserved. Thank you for working. Okay, by the way, foot it on the way.
Speaker 3: And then prior to that, I did, uh well, I was in l A for BT Weekend on behalf of Tailorport and I did my first official event with them, Okay, so that.
Speaker 1: Was pretty cool.
Speaker 4: I also did some tail Report stuff in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So we're shaking and moving and moving and shaking and you love things.
Speaker 1: Happening, and we're going to talk about positivity. But Jordan, what about you these past few weeks last time, last time you were here, we didn't even know that. But the summer House, Martha's Vineyard is no longer.
Speaker 2: It's paused. It's paused. I'm still living my life though. I went to France South my friend and I was Yeah, so I was on planes, boats and automobile.
Speaker 4: Boats.
Speaker 2: And then I came back went to d C for the National Alopecia Foundation organization, so that was really great. And then I came back to the Hamptons did an event for c DJ's Yes the event, then came back and it's just been NonStop too.
Speaker 1: So I also am losing my voice and the look. And now we have Yat here. And you know, I know you talk a lot about like positivity, manifesting the things that you want in life, and how your life can change when you put some positivity out there. So let's talk about you and your background. For people who are listening, they've seen you on social media, they've seen some viral clips, and let's talk about who Yat it is. Because you've had a really I would say that your background has prepared you for where you are today. And sometimes it's easier to listen to somebody when they've been through when they've been through it and come out on the other side, you know, So let's talk about kind of where you got started. Because your life was not always easy.
Speaker 5: No I wasn't no, no, no no no. I was raised by a beautiful, beautiful woman, single parent that busted her butt to make sure her children were good. We were some bad boys. We were horrible.
Speaker 1: How many boys?
Speaker 5: Was it two?
Speaker 1: Just two of you? Okay? Too terrible?
Speaker 5: No, definitely terrible.
Speaker 4: Are the older or the younger?
Speaker 5: I'm the middle, I'm in the middle, so it's two. I have two brothers, I'm the middle one, so it's three of us.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was raised in California, moved around. My mother, remarried to a military guy, and that that was what it was. And then I started traveling, got into medicine, and then I went to Africa, opened up a hospital.
Speaker 1: What part of Africa?
Speaker 5: Senegal? West Africa? Okay, wow, it opened up an Africa, got I mean, opened up a hospital, got into trucking, and it's just been Murdercery wrote.
Speaker 1: I don't know how somebody just it's like, I'm going to just go to West Africa and open up, Like, how does that even happen?
Speaker 5: But I went there for fun. I went I went there for fun, and then I seen a lot of opportunities to make some money.
Speaker 4: So you took advantage of that.
Speaker 3: Of course, got yourself an empire, got yourself a wife over there, and I got a wife because.
Speaker 1: Some of those viral clips, you know, just to examine that a little something something, you know, the fifty to fifty versus the man taking care of the bills, not just taking care of it, but paying your wife two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year. That was something that went viral and was very controversial. And I saw the conversations that you've had surrounding that, and it feels like when I see a lot of these podcasts, a lot of men don't like the fact that, you know, women have it. Some women have an issue with going for like the man should be able to hold it down, take care of the household. Before we talk about it. What do you think about fifty to fifty versus the man handling the bills?
Speaker 3: I personally think that it should be based on your personal situation, financial situation. You know, there's levels to life, and if you are on a level where you're grinding and you're figuring it out and we're better and stronger in numbers, then yeah, let's hold each other down until we get to where we need to be. Would you be okay with being the main provider me personally at the stake that I'm in right now. No, absolutely, it's like yeah, no, I'm holding it down for myself.
Speaker 2: It's more than me. Like, I know, I work hard, I can take care of myself. God forbid anything happen. But you need to be working harder than me. Okay, working harder than you, working harder than me, and playing harder and making more.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right now, talk to us about your thoughts on this.
Speaker 5: My thoughts is if a man has to if a man gets into a relation with a woman, he should prepare her every need. Now, if I'm grind, I don't need a woman. I should be focused on taking care of myself. And when I get to that level, now I can bring you into my world because you can't respect me if you're taking care of me. You can't respect me if you're going half on my bills. And this is what happened. A lot of men don't date to bring a woman into the world to uplift them. They're dating for a financial assistance. And this is why men want to go fifty fifty, because they need a woman to help them take care of them.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, how do you know a woman doesn't want you just for your money or for.
Speaker 5: Your I want a woman to woman for my money. I'm a provider, want me to provide. Why are you choosing me? You want an alpha man? I'm sure you're an alpha man. I'm here to take care of your every needs. And that's not just financially, that's mentally, that's emotionally, that's spiritually because I'm here to lead in every aspect of my life because I know what you're gonna bring to me. When I put you in an environment of peace, when I put you in an environment when you feel secure, you're going to elevate. And when a woman elevates, good women are going to elevate the men right next to them. So you become my diamond in a rough How do you.
Speaker 1: Know who's a good woman and who's not?
Speaker 5: Though I don't worry about that. I'm a good man. I don't care if you're if you're tarnished, I'm going to perfect you. If I'm a good man, this is going to happen.
Speaker 1: I love this like he's like, I'm here for it. I need this recorded. I need to pray with ladies. Right. But so this is an interesting conversation because I saw a lot of people pushing back on this, and even for myself, like I know that I always do tend to bring a lot to the table, like I'm used to handling things for myself, Like I own, you know, my home and other homes, and I make a pretty good salary of what I do. And so for me, money a man like providing for me has never been my top priority as far as financial status. So I've never been like, I need somebody to like pay for all my stuff. I need this, or I'm not okay with it.
Speaker 3: So I want to chime in and say that I had that relationship where a man took care of my every need and I was put up and didn't have to worry about anything, you know, financially or anything like that. The thorn in my side in that situation was that I had given up so much control of myself that when he snatched everything from me, I was left rebuilding myself.
Speaker 5: She that's the problem, and that's why I pay my woman two hundred and fifty thousand a year. So if anything happened she feels disrespected, I've done something out of the character that she didn't improve of. She has a safety net, and that two hundred and fifty thousand doesn't go to nothing but her in a bank account that I have no access to. Real men want to see you succeed. Now you have been with money. I want to control you.
Speaker 1: So you believe in keeping your assets like having she has a bank account that you have no access to, does that mean you have that as well?
Speaker 5: No, my money is her money and her money is her money. My money is her money, and her money is her money. She has access to all my bank account.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, situation wasn't like that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: When we broke up, there was like a severance package for me to restart.
Speaker 4: They helped me out there.
Speaker 3: Okay, but but yeah, it would be like whenever we would go through it and you know, he was feeling like he wanted to take that MX balance to zero. I would go swipe that card and it would get the client. So you know, it was like he held the money over my head and that became a because.
Speaker 5: That's men that only know how to lead with money. If a man can lead you in every aspect of your life, he's not going to pull money in and pull money out. You're not playing double dutch with the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let's be honest though, things do happen in life, like one of the main reasons that people end up going bankrupt could be bad investments, but also medical things can happen, so there are emergencies in life that do go down. So you know, in a situation like that, let's just say something unexpected happens, and you know things people would be like, oh, I didn't have insurance. I didn't realize I needed this. Some things aren't covered by insurance. And at that point, now, when something is an emergency, then you know.
Speaker 5: Proper preparation prevents poor performance. I'm properly prepared. I'm a man. I have to prepare for that rainy day. Any like you said, anything can happen. That's where that ten million is tucked over there for a rainy day.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, ten million tucked for a rainy day. I like the way that sounds right now. There's also people who doubt you right on social media, of course, because I've seen that, like he's a scammer, he's this, he's that, we don't believe him, he doesn't really pay her that look at Gesie's face.
Speaker 3: Because I hate the Internet and period with their opinions and they're always like projecting their their shit onto what they see in other people. And you know, that just becomes a problem for me. Just I try, like not even to really let it be a problem, but it's just like y'all so ignorant.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you how do you mage that.
Speaker 5: My woman's glow? My woman glows with understand a woman can't fake a glow, a woman can't fake happiness. When a woman's happy, you can tell from her eyes, to her skin, to everything. My woman is my crown all that it would show her.
Speaker 1: Now you also have two wives, right is that?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: So one wife is here in America the other one is in West Africa. Yes, yes, yes, okay, so both of them are glowing.
Speaker 5: Of course. Now now I have to I have to, I have to put this out there because a lot of men believe that, you know, they good women for sexual things. It's it's not that mine is based completely on business. My woman in West Africa, she runs a whole trucking company. She lives in a mansion. She's properly taken care of, and I also support her whole family. My wife here runs the company here, they're bosses. She runs the company, she's in charge of the company. Here, I take care of her whole family. I make things happen. So it's not me. Oh, I'm just a sexually craved man and I'm just going out here going crazy. Now. I take care of my face.
Speaker 3: But you do.
Speaker 1: You are sexually attracted to both women.
Speaker 5: There, beautiful women. Beautiful women.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and I've seen them one. I just want to double check that because when you say it's business, of course, I'm just making sure that that's part of the equation too.
Speaker 5: Of course I have I have beautiful women, but it's not the base of it. Like, I didn't choose them for sex. I'm a businessman. I chose for business, and that's why they know if anything ever happens, they have a cushion where they can be properly taken care of.
Speaker 4: All Right, how do you split up the time?
Speaker 2: I want to just jump into the teeth, like, how do you in the six months take that salary?
Speaker 5: I mean, yes, so so I'm over here half of the year. I'm over here half of the year. But the beautiful part about it is that my first wife chose the second wife. So it wasn't me saying I want you. She was like, nah, she cool and she's intelligent, like she just graduated from college. She was like, oh, she's it. So I said, come on, let me let me see and she she shining. They both shining, but she's shining.
Speaker 1: So they hang out with each other and everybody.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's real, like sister situation.
Speaker 5: It's their sisters. They'll be cool even if I wasn't even in the picture. You know.
Speaker 2: But when y'all are all in the same house, do you all sleep in.
Speaker 5: The same No, no, no, I'm not. No, no, they have they have different bedrooms. Oh okay, they have different bedrooms, you know. And when they feel like they need my presence, they bless me. I don't bless them.
Speaker 1: And are you loyal to both of them or are you still able to say step outside? Would you look for a third wife?
Speaker 5: No, I have, I have two o's. I'm committed to two women. That does mean I flirt with women or I try to pull other women into the scenario. No, my women. If they say we need somebody else because the company's expanding, they choose.
Speaker 1: I don't choose, and that's for business purposes. The company's expanding, So you couldn't be with the women who was like, I don't want to be in this business.
Speaker 5: Now. If a woman comes and says, look, I just want to take care of the children. I just want to be a babysitter to their children. Okay. Cool. If the women agreed upon that, they add on. I don't add on.
Speaker 1: Okay. So how many children do you have?
Speaker 5: I have five beautiful children, and.
Speaker 1: So okay, and some of them living, Like, tell me the breakdown of it, which one is living?
Speaker 5: So my wife, my wife, and Africa just had a daughter, and then my wife he had just had a son. But they're all our children.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, wow, this is I love this.
Speaker 3: So before I was born, my mother with my three older sisters, with their father. My mother lived in a house with their three children and his other woman and her children. And like, I wasn't here yet, so I wasn't a part of it, but I heard a lot of stories about.
Speaker 4: It through like through my family.
Speaker 3: Me and my mother never talked about it, and she's no longer here, so I can't get any input on it. But I always found it interesting that they were able to coin habitat. And then moving forward, when I did come into the world, my father was married to, of course, not my mother, So I was a side baby essentially, and my mother and his wife got along very well. Yeah, like even up until my mother passed away. Him, her and my father's wife, they were cool. They were very close.
Speaker 5: You know, a lot of men are doing what I'm doing. They're just secretive about it. Yes, the women don't know about it.
Speaker 4: That part.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're saying a lot of men are having you know, I mean, they're not doing scale that he's doing it all, but they are having lives and wives in separate areas and holding it all down.
Speaker 4: Definitely, the women just don't know about it.
Speaker 1: You think that women would be if they knew.
Speaker 5: In this era, with the low quality of men, women are saying, yes.
Speaker 1: He said it, I didn't say that.
Speaker 5: With the low quality of men, women are saying.
Speaker 1: Us, What about if it was the other way around. Let's just say it was a woman and she had a husband.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that happens, there's a TV show.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts about that?
Speaker 5: Honestly, I don't think women. You guys are different like women. Your loyalty is different, your love is different, Like you're superior when it comes to that. Besides of men. Men are not like that. We're not built like you. Guys are built. When you love, you love with all of you. When a woman is happy, she doesn't see another man.
Speaker 1: So but you're saying that men can be happy but see other women.
Speaker 5: We can't. We can't, we can't do that. What I'm what I'm saying is when when a woman, when a woman is truly in love completely, you love with all of you, mind, body and soul. So if a man walked in here, regardless of how handsome he was, how much money he had, you don't see him. All you see is the man you're in love with. Men, we can be in love with you, love everything about you, and still see women when they walk into.
Speaker 4: The room and do.
Speaker 1: I don't know that every man is like that. I would not all like to believe.
Speaker 4: But there's a lot.
Speaker 2: I think it becomes a decision like they they're more actively choosing to act upon that or not, whereas we naturally choose. It's it's embedded in us. I think that too, Like when I'm invested in a person in a relationship, I'm turned off by other men, whereas men they actively have to say ooh, I'm thinking about Julie or whoever, whoever it is.
Speaker 1: You got to calm it down.
Speaker 2: It's like, nope, I'm actively turning around rather than naturally saying, oh, I'm not even looking at her like they're always looking here.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, if a woman walked in here and was like amazing, you would be saying to yourself, I'm loyal to my two wives. I don't see that.
Speaker 5: No, when women walking up, put my head down. I respect for my women. See, but I still know there's beautiful women we can I think we.
Speaker 1: Can acknowledge a man is handsome and a good catch. You know what, we do refer him to a friend. If we love our friends, we'll be like, girl, I'm met a guy that would be great for you, you know. I think that's what.
Speaker 5: That's a little different. But oh man, just walking in you just seeing him like.
Speaker 4: H But sometimes yes, sometimes yeah, sometimes.
Speaker 1: Women do that. You may not know it, but women will. Definitely. I've definitely had women like text me while we're somewhere and be like, girl, he is fine. Like I've definitely had women do that. So I think we do see you.
Speaker 5: Know, well, my question to you is what makes a man fine?
Speaker 1: I think it's well if it's something you're attracted to do, because I also think that as women, like women can be universally beautiful. I think for women, we're attracted to different kinds of men. Yes, like we might have a type. Like sometimes I don't like guys who are like really you know, big and buff. I've never really liked that. So if somebody came in here like that, it wouldn't be my thing. But Gigi might like that, But Jordan might like that, and this is her thing, you know what I'm saying. So I just think it's a matter of what your type is like. And then I think that sometimes it's just like this attraction that you'll have to somebody that you can't explain.
Speaker 5: Well, listen, but this is why women are failing. This is why you guys are getting your heart's broken because you have a type and the type is the wrong type. If you're building off how tall he is, how big his muscles are, you're going to hurt yourself every time.
Speaker 1: But that's just a physical attraction. That doesn't mean you want to but you agree. I think that you can see somebody and be like that person's attractive, but that but then they can do something that makes them unattracted. But if you're just talking about a physical aspect of what you like, that doesn't mean I want to be with you. That just could be like, oh that's the type of yeah, and you a lot of times don't end up with the person that looks like somebody that you would like. Some people like I know women who are like I like big guys, like chubby guys, and that's just what their type is. That doesn't mean that's who they'll be with, definitely, And there's people that are handsome that you're like, he talked and I can't stand him now, Like, yeah, so I think that you know, it can vary, but I feel like men are a lot more physical, Like that's why you guys can immaturement.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, immaturement because if man's just looking at the body and that say, he ain't going too far.
Speaker 1: But look, both of your wives are beautiful, and if they were not attractive, I was.
Speaker 5: Blessed with that though, But I didn't marry him for looks.
Speaker 1: You didn't. But you know, there's like, I think attraction is a real thing. If it was somebody that was completely like horrible looking, Yeah, you may not be like I'm marrying her because I'm attracted to her, you know, mind and her business. I think it all has to come together full package.
Speaker 5: Nah, but not with me, because marriage is business to me, Like marriage is business. So this woman can walk and have four hundred pounds, but she knows how to run oil company. She's fluent in Arabic. You know, she's fluent in Mandarin like that. Yeah, come on, we can work that weight up off you.
Speaker 1: You can accept it for how she is too. But health is important to you too. So let's talk about your journey when it comes to not just physical health, mental health as well. So let's talk about where you were and where you are now.
Speaker 5: Right. I was in a very dark place, you know. I grew up with not really being loved, so I had to teach myself how to love and accept love. You know, it was a very hard struggle to mix up. In my home. I never heard the words I love you like I have never heard my mom say I love you, or I'm proud of you, or you're doing a great job. And the only people ever heard say they loved me was the dudes in the streets. My brother's in the streets. I never heard no one else say it. So, you know, I how to teach myself how to love a woman, how to teach myself, how to be patient with a woman, how to teach myself how to be understanding. And then I how to teach myself when a woman tells me she loves me, to believe it rather than I she's trying to run a game on me, or you know that. So I was in a very dark place because I didn't never know how to love myself. Because my mother, she's my first teacher, right, she didn't teach me how to love.
Speaker 1: Myself, but she probably felt like she was showing you because she was doing everything to make sure there was food on the table.
Speaker 5: Of course, you know my mother's my mother's love language was providing. You know, I'm gonna make sure you got clothes on your back, of haircut, shoes on your feet, that a roof over your head. That that was her love language. But or a child, we don't know about providing. We don't know about the roof over your head. I just want to be love and hugged, you know, And I didn't get that. So I grew up in a very very dark place, you know, to the point I got sick, I got overweighted. You know, I had diabetes, cancer, I was going through it like I was going through it.
Speaker 1: And so then you also are into the wellness space. So I want to discuss how you managed to pull through it, like you said, because you were diabetic, overweights, dealing with depression, all of those things. So what pulled you out of that and what did you discover about nutrition?
Speaker 5: I went, so I traveled to Ecuador, this village in Ecuador, and this guy, he's from Spain, and he took me to the Amazon jungles and these guys are all into all natural stuff. I'm looking at people fifties, sixty seventy, looking like they're nineteen twenty twenty two, and they talking about we don't get sick. You didn't mean you don't get sick. No, everybody gets sick. I thought sickness was normal. I thought we're supposed to get sick. Then they say, no, the food that you guys eat is causing your sickness. I said, nah, man, They said, stop this, do this, stop this, do this, fast fast what's fasting? Don't eat no food? Don't eat no food. What you want me to do just drink.
Speaker 1: Water, drink water, nice butter fast.
Speaker 5: My whole life, my whole, my whole life changed everything and went away. They started giving me herbs and telling me about herbs, and I'm going back and forth in an Amazon. Now I'm sponsoring them because they don't have no electricity, so I'm buying the cords for electricity. And they're just teaching me every single thing on how to heal different diseases. And I thought it was crazy because we know we come over here, we know medicine, medicine, medicine over there's like plants, plants, plants.
Speaker 1: You know, for me, I definitely because I don want to juice bar too, and I've done water fast before too. And I also know about how like fasting like that can help rebuild your organs give you more strength. Things I don't eat at all, Like I don't eat any cold cuts. I try not to eat like I don't eat like processed, processed foods.
Speaker 4: And if you can just.
Speaker 1: Do like fruits and vegetables and fruits and all of that. Now, of course I don't eat perfect at all, having a drink right now, but I just try to make sure I do things in moderation when I want to do it, you know, Jordan, like.
Speaker 2: I've been you know, I've done fast, I've done water fast, I've done cleanses. It's hard for me, especially I DJ so I'm outside outside, and it's hard to fight the temptation of a little beverage, a little champagne. Little so do something every now and then, and then you want a late night snack. Usually it's a baked potato for me. So it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's a process get there.
Speaker 3: It's a process, it is, but once you really get in the groove of it, it becomes easier for me personally. This week, I'm celebrating three years since I've been drunk. I have had alcohol. I will have a glass of red one, but I'm like ninety percent of alcohol free for these entire three years. And in the beginning during this time, I was still bartending, so I'm behind the bar and people are offering me drinks, and I really stood firm on no alcohol at all for a whole two years. As far as food is concerned, my mother was also a erbalist, so I was raised on we did not have fast food. I didn't have fast food until I was old enough to get it myself. We are candy was dried fruits and chocolate covered raisins and yoga covered pretzels, and we ate a lot of trail mix and everything was always fresh, never frozen.
Speaker 4: She cooked every meal.
Speaker 3: I can only remember going to a restaurant in my childhood one time in my fourth grade, my graduation from private school, we went to TGI Fridays. That's the only experience I have that I can remember as a child being in the restaurants.
Speaker 1: Why you spe all the time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm the same way. I cook a lot.
Speaker 3: It's been almost twenty years since I've had since I've eaten fast food on a regular basis.
Speaker 4: I did have the Popa's Chickens, which because I decided.
Speaker 1: That marketing was amazing. I had to see why they're killing people over this sandwich.
Speaker 3: I did have the but I will not, and I get asked so when I tell people that I don't eat fast food, and since I travel so much, I always get asked, well, what do you do in the clutch? What do you do when you're traveling and there's nothing else around? And I'm like, I go to my favorite gas station snacks, which is trail mixed cheese, which I know cheese ain't all that great, but trail mixed cheese, you know, I go with like peanut butter crackers and like things like that just to give me something to have on my stomach until I can get to a healthy meal of solid or you know, whatever I can have. So and I do see the difference at myself. You know, I just turned forty five and I sit next to my twenty seven year old daughter, and people don't believe that we are mother and daughter. And that's because you know, I still maintain my youthfulness and I'm active.
Speaker 4: I walk a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't really work out, but I used to dance, so I kind of have all of that built up in And yeah, like health is wealth, and I just really wish that more people would understand that the food is killing us. You know, they put all these preservatives and all of this process, you know, stuff in our food that's making a sick. So in return, we can go to these doctors.
Speaker 1: They causes cancer but still advertise.
Speaker 4: It and gives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's insane the way that in the United States.
Speaker 3: And I travel a lot abroad, so when you go to other countries in these smaller islands, and everything is fresh, and you can see and taste and feel the difference when.
Speaker 4: You spend time in other places and eat their food.
Speaker 3: I just wish that America would really do the right thing and more people would be open to learning how to take care of business themselves, really with food and fruits and vegetables, because herbs really are medicine.
Speaker 4: Of course, you know what I was raised doing.
Speaker 3: My mother gave us for everything, Golden seal, golden seal. My mother gave I talk about you got a headache, drink some gold.
Speaker 1: And you sing. Drinks some gold. I put a little ginger in it. Ginger, some fresh ginger and humberic.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: And during COVID, a lot of people did get on the wave of being healthier and building the immune system and the sea moss and all of that. So that did kind of help people kind of awaken themselves to being a little bit more healthy. But they can't shake them shake check shakeles seconds. They can't get out that Chick fil a line, you know, And it's because of all of theats and the stuff that.
Speaker 1: They pumping into it.
Speaker 5: They to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, aside from this. Before you got here, we were talking to Jordan about you. Are you ready to settle down? Jordan Like, no, I know, that's right, Jordan.
Speaker 2: I would like to do a year. I would celibate for two years. Okay, So I'm coming out of my celibacy. I kind of want to have a phase where I have three hose. Yeah, just to like live that life for a little bit, like a boster, just because I've never done that.
Speaker 1: But I would say coming out of your celibacy? Are you out of it already? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, but you know then I got ghosted, so that's a whole other story. But I'm like, you know what I want to have like a little Tuesday, a little Wednesday, little Saturday.
Speaker 1: Right, So what do you think about that?
Speaker 5: I say, data mall and.
Speaker 2: And so what do I do? Like, I don't even know where to I don't know where to find them, b I don't know what to say. I'm so out of the game.
Speaker 1: It's so hard to tell if somebody has money to or not.
Speaker 5: You know what, you know what, I'll tell you, data mall, but keep your vaginanty yourself.
Speaker 1: Okay that's not what she wants.
Speaker 5: Yes, date them all? But keep your vaginity yourself because the one that's playing with you, he's not going to he's not going to last. He's going to show because he's going to move you on to the next one. Okay, because you're pretty, So a lot of men try to get you to sleep with you.
Speaker 2: So how long do I have to do that before I can actually get you?
Speaker 4: Know, just because clearly she wants some physical attention?
Speaker 1: Now, what if okay, so what if you would be like, you want to sleep with me fifty thousand dollars facts, because that's that's advice you would give right.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Conversation, that conversation looks like I need.
Speaker 5: And it's funny. It's funny now because I told my sisters this. If if a dude wants a day to fifty thousand, fifty thousands like cash or no, if they can't afford a payment plan fifty thousand okay, okay, and if they don't have your dating in a wrong pool.
Speaker 2: So let's run a scenario, right, let's get it. Let's say I'm at a bar, a man approaches me and he's like, you know, I'd like to take you out to dinner.
Speaker 1: What am I?
Speaker 2: I'm just like, okay, that's fifty thousand, of course, just just like this is going to work.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen, listen, listen. In America, women been programmed a certain way. In these other countries, it's the norm. Okay, it's normal here, and then it's crazy because you have men that's willing to take care of you all.
Speaker 1: So you got to go to like Sweden or where am I going?
Speaker 4: You got to go to.
Speaker 1: But I feel like men are terrified of being used. Also, you know who's terrified of being used?
Speaker 4: The ones that ain't got it?
Speaker 5: There we go. But I listen, a man can go to a strip club and blow ten to twenty thousand in a few hours, and you about to sleep with them, cook for them, iron his clothes, maybe clean his house. That's not worthy of you getting paid.
Speaker 1: But most cause I know, aren't going to spend ten and twenty thousand dollars in the strip club. And if he is, I don't know that I want to be with somebody because I would be like, what are you doing? I know, gg, I mean, I've been there nice and that's happening. I've been there and it happens. But like if I'm dating a guy and he spends twenty thousand in the strip club. I'm I don't think I want that either, Like I feel like that's not financed five thousand. Okay, sorry, gg, I'm just being I mean, it's I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I listen years moved from the game, so you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to hate on the strippers and hit on y'all game, but I'm just saying that I feel like, for me, that's not like fiscally responsible.
Speaker 5: That's like, but what is my thing is? What's your value?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: What is your value? A heartache and some dingling, like what's the no?
Speaker 2: I think I have a hard time because I feel like my standards are almost too high. I don't I just don't know where to find them. That's my thing, Like where are they at? Okay, I can activate all this. I just need to be in the right place where where you.
Speaker 5: Are you need to go. You need to go with a grown man, the grown The grown men are playing in places that these average men don't be.
Speaker 2: At the hotel.
Speaker 5: Bar where men with money are. They're not in places where the average guy is at now now prefixed, no, no, no, no, now now you need to travel? Got a passport? Yes, So we got, we got so so we got we gotta find.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Is the place to be?
Speaker 4: No one?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: Listen, listen you, I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you some things, right, and this is between us right right, this is just room right just in this room, right in these cameras. Right. If you truly want a man to provide your every need, and I'm not just talking about financially, more mentally, physically, spiritually, love everything that comes with you, you have to know your value because a man will treat you as you come. So if you're saying, oh, I don't have to do nothing for you, and I can, I can knock you down every night, That's exactly what I'm going to do. And then I'm gonna get the chick that's playing hard to get, that's giving me a hard time and expecting all this. I'm wife and her, but I'm just knocking you down. I'm having fun with you. So if you really want a man to really change your world, you have to know what you deserve and don't settle for nothing else.
Speaker 1: Word something say if you say fifty thousand, and that's like prostitution. You know, I'm telling you are going to say.
Speaker 5: But but listen to it. A man will get you, will have sex with you. Sometimes the sex is horrible. We're mentally abusive. We don't know how to take care of you emotionally. We have no spiritual connection, so we can't elevate you most of the time. It is stupid, so we can't feed your brain. What are you worth? And you just gave me six months of your life, a year of your life, three years of your life. You can't even get that back, and all you got what is heartache?
Speaker 1: Wait? Did you used to be that guy? Hmm? Before you know? You can here again?
Speaker 4: Finger to my own life. I'm not that guy no more.
Speaker 1: Because the journey is important to me. Like we said, we talked about everything you went through physically to get yourself to where you are now. But let's talk about this sexually wise and being in a relationship wise. Did you used to be that guy that was wasting time?
Speaker 5: I was wasting time. I wasted so many women's time.
Speaker 4: And you're essentially wasted your own time in facts.
Speaker 5: You know, And it's so sad that we go through good women to learn how to be good men. I'm gonna repeat that we go through good women, We hurt you, we scar you to learn how to be good men. And guess who's still walking around with the heartache and the pain you are? So if this man is going to treat you as a test, you better come up. You better come up.
Speaker 1: Well, what about you getting hurt though by a woman? Because I mean that happens too, right, there's times that you might put your all into somebody. What happens when it's the reverse? And now I don'e gave you for five dates and now you're done, broke my heart because you had two other holes.
Speaker 5: Right? But but but that don't happen to good men, not real good men. Real good men don't get played with. It's the boys that believe that through the good men be played with. Because if a man steps into a woman's life and he's elevating her on every single level, and she can see her growth. When she looks in the mirror, she sees a whole different person, a woman's not going to messgu I don't care how crazy this woman is, it's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that some woman ain't shit?
Speaker 4: I believe it.
Speaker 3: I also believe from experience that I have elevated in life with the help of a man, and even he didn't see it, you know, with me in this you know, we know I talk about the same person all the time. I had somebody in my life for almost fifteen years and we've been through a lot, and you know, the person that I was fifteen years ago is not the same woman that I am right now. But for some reason, well I'm not going to say right in this moment, but for some reason, there was a time when I was dealing with this man after all of these years had went by, and he's his his mindset and his concept of thinking about me and deal and with me. Was the same woman that was that woman way back then, and you helped me see my worth. You helped me elevate and become a better woman and to better myself all the way around the board.
Speaker 4: Why don't you see it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the world may never know.
Speaker 1: When is it time to give up to you know, as we're talking about conversations now, but you know, yeah, you know, you grew from things that you've done in the past, for sure, and if somebody is holding you down, you know, when when is it time to tell a woman since this is just not it, like, it's not going to happen. If you've been through a lot, she's done things, he's done things. When is it time to say we could work on this? And when is it time to say enough enough? Like what are those signs?
Speaker 5: When like she just said, and this is perfect if you're grown as a woman, but he's still trying to treat you like the first that he met you, it's over with. He doesn't realize who you are. If he can't see who you are, your growth, it's time to.
Speaker 3: Go, especially when he had a hand in it help me get here.
Speaker 5: How do you not say, but that's crazy man, and teach you don't don't take this, don't take that. But they still try to dish it out to you. Come on, you can't do that. You can't heal a person and hurt a person at the same time. You can't lead a person and drag a person back at the same time as impossible.
Speaker 3: I didn't know I was coming to church today, told you these Monday.
Speaker 1: But you know, sometimes I also believe that men have their trauma too that they dealt with, Like look you talked about I know you recently. Like with your father, he wasn't around the way he could have been, and you did reconnect with him. Yeah, you found him. And guys do deal with some things and maybe they don't even realize at times, and so how can you help them also because sometimes the way that they teach you is it's an excuse sometimes, but sometimes it's real, right, you know, Yeah, because and so there is some grace right for that too.
Speaker 5: A man that's striving to become better and accepts where he came from and where he wants to go. Now, a man that's using what he went through as a clutch as a crutch, it's over with for him because he's always going to blame what he went through for why he is who he is.
Speaker 1: He's never going to chat at a certain point because you know, guy, I'm a work in progress. He's still loading. So talk to me about reconnecting with your father too, and.
Speaker 5: So that Yeah, So I called. I called one of my partners. I said, I just gave him my name and the address. And I remember, I'm driving through Chicago at this time. I'm coming from Ohio. I'm driving through Chicago, and I said, man, his name, his address, find this for me, he said, I found it. It was in tennesc. He found the address. So I'll pull up to this man's house. I remember, I'm hopping. Now I'm fat. I'm fat, drop top bends long dreads. I'm knocking on the door. He's like, Yo, who are you? Wow, I'm your son. He just he gave me a hug, and I spend the night over there for three days and I left. Now I take care of my father. You know, I'm teaching my father how to be a man.
Speaker 1: And what did he say? Like, what conversation did you guys have?
Speaker 5: I asked my son? I said, while ago, Yeah, I saying why did you leave me? Like? Why'd you leave your baby? Boy? He said? Drugs? Son, he said, And this is like the crack era. He's like, I met a woman your mom. This, you know, he spoke highly of my mother. But he said, I left for work, to work somewhere else, and I met this woman and she got me hooked on crack. And I was on crack your whole life until two weeks before I knocked on his door.
Speaker 1: Wow, damn, So you just came to them crazy?
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 4: Also the father to your brothers.
Speaker 5: Or no, no, no, just me. But now I take care of him, you know, I provide for him, and I'm showing him how to be a man. I'm showing him how to be a father to me, love of my own children. Yeah, it was hard.
Speaker 1: So how did like not having connected with your father before that, how did that affect how you treated women?
Speaker 4: Do you think it?
Speaker 5: I never, I never, I never seen I never seen a woman loved. I never seen a man love a woman ever.
Speaker 1: Even when your mom got remarried.
Speaker 5: I've never. I never My mother married a week pretty boy. He was just six ' four, green eyes, light skin, just pretty but weak. You know, I don't consider him a man. I consider him a man and a boy in a man's body. He wasn't a man. He was cheap, too, very cheat, but.
Speaker 1: He was weak, Like what define what that is?
Speaker 5: Every time they got through it, he ran to his mother. Every time they had disagreements, he would run to his mother and put his mother in my mother's business, you know. Or if we're going to school and it's time to get school closed, and it'll get my mom one hundred dollars for me and my brother, what's one hundred dollars on part we can't get shoes, you know. But yeah, my father, my father was hooked on drugs, and it scarred me for a very long time because at one point I wanted to kill him. I said, if I ever find this man, I'm gonna kill him because I seen what my mother went through. And to be honest with you, that day, I was going there. I was gonna kill him. Oh damn, it's the truth. I was gonna kill him. That's why God his age. I was gonna kill him. But when he said son, I turned into a little boy all over again, and I told him him. I brought him and my mom together, Oh wow, together after thirty plus years right of not seeing each other. I put him in one space, I'm detoxing him, and I set him in front of my mother. I said I was gonna kill you. He said, son. I felt it coming. I felt that you was gonna do something to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. And this is interesting to talk about because when you think about like your father, like Jordan, I don't know what your relationship is, but like, how do you think that plays a role with my dad? Oh, my dad's my best friend. Okay.
Speaker 2: I lost my mom when I was seventeen, so it's just really been us. We have a very interesting dynamic, a lot more open minded than most father daughter relationships.
Speaker 1: But I think that's.
Speaker 2: What's made me so communicative and open and honest about who I am whenever wherever. He also had a really good relationship with both of his parents, and especially his mother, So I think we come from a fairly healthy line of open communication in a different way that I don't see in a lot of parent child relationships. However, him and my mom, they were married till she passed. They had some complications, and I think something calmon that I see that I think my dad is a little false victim to himself, is like, these men want to be bad bitches, Like they want to be coddled, and they want to be chased, and they want mothers. And I'm not raising nobody's son. So that's kind of where the downside of that relationship is, of having that healthy nurturing relationship is like, oh, you want to marry your mom, I'm not your mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know you're the You're the type of person you take care of your women right, like question right, everything, massage their feet, do everything everything.
Speaker 5: Nanny's maids. Whatever. I want my woman soft, I don't. I don't. I don't want her upset. I don't want her looking tired. You know, anything they need that I can provide to make their lives easier, I'm going to provide it because I take being a provider seriously. I see what it does to a woman when she doesn't have that right, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and it makes a woman hard.
Speaker 3: It makes them very strong, and you know, we pride ourselves on being strong, right, but it brings a part of masculinity that we really don't need that we take on.
Speaker 5: And then when then when you meet a man that's trying to be a man, it's kind of hard for you to accept it because you've been hard for so long.
Speaker 1: But I also feel that because I've been very independent as far as like taking, I believe that I should be able to take care of myself. But it's great for me when I can find somebody who can take some of that off of me. But I feel comfortable knowing that I that you got it. Yeah, but I'm good.
Speaker 5: But it's a better feeling knowing that if you weren't good, your man got your back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I never want to not be good like I want to feel like I can appreciate what you bring to the table and what you do for me, and it's amazing. But I also take great comfort because I think sometimes like Gigi was saying to her point earlier, feeling like this could all be taken away. Right, So it's nice to know, like to come together as two whole individuals where neither one of us are necessarily reliant on each other. But it's great that we can be. But you don't have to.
Speaker 5: But the thing is, the weak men have messed it up for men that really want to provide. And the leading god a woman, because like she say, you got men that dangle all this and then as soon as you don't do what they want, they pull it back. And then you have men like me that want to say, I want you good with me or without me, I want you good. Now, it's kind of hard for me to convince you to allow me to properly take care of you.
Speaker 1: What do you think about prenups? Know what you mean, like a prenup before you get if you're getting married, No, no.
Speaker 5: If I'm setting you up. If I'm if I'm setting you up properly, we're not gonna have no problem. The problem is most men don't know how to lead. They're coming into these relationships without knowing how to be providers mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. Because money is just an add on money. Money is the bonus. But if I can't lead you emotionally or mentally, come on now, now you need a prenup. You now I need a prenup. But if I know who I am, I know who I chose because I trust me, I trust me completely. I know who I chose. I'm going to set you all the way up. You're up. I'm changing your life overnight. It's no waiting, no waiting. I'm not gonna date you for three, four or five months, it's no My wife in Africa met her one day, spoken to her on the phone before I even seen her. Love the conversation about business, y'oll. Let me talk to your parents, let me marry you. My first wife here in America went to her father. Hey, I'm gonna change your daughter's life. She'll never need you again for anything but to be a father.
Speaker 1: And how long too before you did that?
Speaker 5: What do you mean a week? I'm not playing old games.
Speaker 3: I'm coming in crazy accepting that man's proposal after three day Okay.
Speaker 1: But Jiji, here we are, y'all did not get married. We did not get married.
Speaker 3: Maybe you were engaged. He's sixty five days. And then I realized that this was DJ.
Speaker 1: Came in a week after me, well, reconnecting with this guy, like I'm engaged, y'all. I was like, what.
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: But hey, if you like it, I love it.
Speaker 4: But one thing, I liked it for two months?
Speaker 5: Right, But when a real man wants you, he don't let you know. He ain't playing again. He don't want you to he he doesn't want you on the market. It's over with. It's your my responsibility. I love you. Can you hold me down? Can you nurture me what I provide? Can you nurture what I provide? Not me as a man, because I don't need you to be my mother. I'm not choosing to sleep with my mother. I'm not a needy boy. I'm completely healed as a man. Can you nurture this business? Can you nurture these thoughts? Can you nurture this spiritually? And she said, yeah, I'm gonna change your whole. I'm gonna change in your whole world your mind?
Speaker 4: Are you teaching this?
Speaker 1: He does have of course, because we need more men like you out here. I don't know a.
Speaker 3: Week though, do you love more men like you out here?
Speaker 4: You're speaking?
Speaker 5: But when a man knows himself, though.
Speaker 3: Class, where are you students? Where are your students? Because we will also tell you.
Speaker 1: That it takes a while to get to know a person's true self and not their representative. That's another conversation you know that's being had all the time.
Speaker 5: But when you know yourself. See the problem with a lot of people don't know themselves, so they're attracting, they're attracting certain parts of them that they truly don't like. I know me, I know me, I know I'm the leader. I know if we go back, I'm responsible because I brought you into my life. I'm not blaming you for nothing. I'm gonna pay for you. I pay for you to come in. I'm gonna pay for you to go out.
Speaker 2: Do they get raised?
Speaker 5: Is my wife? My wives? Every time they give birth, every time they give birth, I pay them one hundred.
Speaker 2: And fifty What a what a push present?
Speaker 1: That is? My gosh? This is like I mean, listen, I already know there's gonna be all kinds of conversations in the comm because I told you earlier, you know, because I've I followed your page and I see people will be like, yeah, they don't believe it. They put the little cap emoji because they.
Speaker 2: Don't believe they're worth receiving. That type of is what I'm hearing exactly. I'm gonna let y'all know I'm going to capital girl for this. Somebody's gonna hit on me. I like fifty thousand dollars. I would love to do this experiment. Look, we need to make it an experiment. Jordan's okay, let's do that.
Speaker 1: I'm ready because there's going to be some pushback because some guys I already know they're gonna say, especially if they just met you and you're like me, not even like a date first.
Speaker 5: He's coming into your life to play with you. When a man a man know what they want. I'm not coming to play. I want you. I'm gonna take care of you.
Speaker 1: You mind, But you know that instantly because you just told me earlier. You know, we talked about physical attraction. How do you even know? Because that has to be a physical attraction if you are. I know me, right, I know me.
Speaker 5: I'm not dating for a look, I'm thinking for a mental a mind state. I'm not dating for you.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is if you're like somebody approaches Jordan and Capitol Grille today right when they approach, when they approach her, but they don't know her at all, Like they just know what she looks like. They don't know anything about her. So you can't just be like fifty thousand dollars. They don't even know that they would.
Speaker 5: But there are men, I'm telling you, I'm telling there are men that will approach a woman, so I want to change your life.
Speaker 1: But how do they know? They don't know anything about you? Like, how do they.
Speaker 4: Don't have to?
Speaker 5: They know themselves, They know themselves.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying you feel the same way about that situation I was in when this guy said after day three, I want you to be.
Speaker 1: A lot.
Speaker 5: A lot of women are dealing with athletes and rappers and their money's not really that long. Y'all gotta get around some real boss. And I'm just being.
Speaker 2: But I feel like when you do approach someone right, it's like, Okay, do I look clean? Is my you know that there are certain things that we can tell about people off the rip that are aligned with what we're looking for.
Speaker 1: But I also feel like that's still physical. You don't know anything about somebody's mental just approaching them at all, Like how can you but.
Speaker 2: If you look a mess, I'm gonna be like, you're mentally unstable.
Speaker 1: But to be mentally unstable and be well put together tracks you know, you can be having an off day and like you just know, like when.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, when you know yourself, and when you know yourself, you know.
Speaker 3: Yes, he proposed after three days, but thirty minutes into our first day he asked me to commit to him.
Speaker 1: So and I said, yes, this would be great if it worked out.
Speaker 3: Because it did not work out. But guess what, I was the one who called it off. It wasn't like saying it did all that and was then dropped me like once I realized it wasn't gonna work for me. I was the one who said, Okay, I'm cool, but I also felt like because again, but the best yeah and stop, it's your anniversary.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So let's say initially after that week, when you were like, okay, I already know what I wanted what it is, So had you guys already had sex and did that.
Speaker 5: I'm talking to parents like I want I wanted. I'm locking you in before I'm talking to your parents. It's over with, you know. I'm talking to the father. I'm pulling to the silid. I'm gonna take care of your daughter. Both fathers know about each other, both of my wife. They know about each other like nothing in my life is a secret. And the father said, as long as my daughter is happy, I'm happy for and I see that you're doing an amazing job.
Speaker 1: Would your father say that, Jordan?
Speaker 4: If no, he might.
Speaker 2: You know, I've done some wild things, you know, some pile things. My father came to my playmate of the year shoe, you know what I'm saying, and things like that, so he might. He's like, usually it'll be like you're grown and as long as you're good and as long as you're saying, you'll be okay. He might say some things behind my back that I don't know, but the family.
Speaker 1: Be like, right there she go again. Right now? What do you say to men who are listening to this right now? And they're like, I want to be able to find a woman that can match me. But it's a hard thing to do.
Speaker 5: What do you mean match me?
Speaker 1: Like, just match what it is that he wants, compliment who he is, because you know, let's be real. For women, it's hard for us to find a man for a man. For a man, it's hard to find the right.
Speaker 5: Woman's but it's not not for a man. A lot of these boys are stuck in men's bodies. But a real man can lead a woman to greatness. It's my job to lead you.
Speaker 1: But what should they be looking for if they're like, okay, what are some of this?
Speaker 5: Sign a woman that's open minded. If you're willing to be led, you can be led. That's it. And he has to make sure that he's a man. Majority these men that you see aren't men. They're not men. They sound like men, they look like men, they're not men, and that's why so many women are hurt.
Speaker 1: Men get hurt too. Nowadays. I feel like I feel.
Speaker 5: Like men hurt themselves if you're if a man. These boys only want to be leaders when it's convenient. If I'm the leader and I chose you, how can you hurt me? I brought you into my world. How can you hurt me?
Speaker 1: I hurt me me by example, and I brought up the course earlier. Can you talk about that because you also do help couples?
Speaker 5: No, I just I just created. It's called a Millionaire's Love course, right, And this doesn't just teach couples about how to become better as one, but singles how to find what you're looking for, how to get your money all the way right, and just falling deeper in love with yourself. And they can they can go to that. Let me shout this out the yachtis dot com because this was creative with my first wife. We both sat down and we created. And she's a multi millionaire. You know, she wasn't a multi millionaire when I met her. And she had a baby when I met her. So she came in with a three year old and I wife both of them. I take care of the daughter. I love her like she's my own child, even though she still has her father in her life. This is what real men do. But it's called the yachtis dot com. Th h E y A d a us dot com. Go there and get your life right?
Speaker 2: Do you do custom mantras? I need custom in the mirror like while I'm walking on the street, and right like underneath subliminally.
Speaker 5: The greatest thing I tell people all the time is just fall in love with yourself. You know, sometimes we're afraid to be alone, but we need to. We need to fall so deep in love with ourselves that nothing knows matters. And I promise you want to attract what you want when you love you, and don't settle for nothing. Have your fun, datam all. You know they don't all, but but don't But don't don't settle for anything. Don't sacrifice. You'll have any for no man. They they're not worthy of that. You are the portals of life. You give birth, you deserve greatness.
Speaker 1: Now let me ask you this. Since your first wife already had a three year old, how did you get along with her child's father?
Speaker 5: He hates me because because I introduced his daughter into something that that he didn't. He didn't, he couldn't, and she loves me as her own father, and he hates that, you know, and I uplifted a woman that he couldn't. He hates that, you know, I took a woman she ain't all that, and he sees the greatness in her you know when you pull up in a four on a nigga still driving his mama car, it's a difference.
Speaker 1: Thanks, he hates you even more than Oh my gosh, you think there's ever a time that you guys will be able to like.
Speaker 5: I'll pull him to the salad. You know, I'm a real man. I'll pull him to the side. I said, Look, she loves both of us. You know, I can't even help you get yourself together. But his ego on man's ailing prize, his downfall. It's a downfall. It's a downfall.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine? But maybe I don't think that's gonna happen. I can help you get yourself together. Well, listen, I really appreciate you for coming through because I know this is a journey and I cannot wait to hear what people have to say after they hear this episode.
Speaker 4: I don't read the comments, but I think I might have dive.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a follow up, but this is always interesting to me. Also because a lot of things that I know people will push back on. I wanted to make sure we bring that up so you can respond to that before it actually, you know, comes out, because I want to hear what people have to say, you have a social experiment that we need to figure out. Absolutely, what do you think about? It's not getting married like a lot of people are, like I could be with somebody and not be married.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I think I believe that a man should be come to a woman, and a woman committed to a man. You're my responsibility.
Speaker 1: And can you be committed without marriage.
Speaker 5: It depends on a person. Some people can, but you should reap some benefits. I'm saying if you're going to as a woman, I'm talking speaking from a woman's perspective. If you're going to dedicate yourself to a man, laying with this man, that sex is not good. You're trying to raise them because a lot of men are broken, literally broken, So you have to literally play mama some of the times and a therapist some of the times, as long as you're reaping some type of benefit that suits you. Some women don't want money. Someone might just buy me a house and rent it out and let me make money from that. But I believe a woman should be if you're going to play wife to a man, play the role of a wife, make sure he puts you in a house to make sure you can handle your responsibilities.
Speaker 1: Because your second wife. You guys, can you be legally married? I know she's not in this into.
Speaker 5: A different country. Depends if on the countries itself, you know, because he's not tied.
Speaker 1: But now I'm just wondering about that because I feel like nowadays for some people, but they're like, we can just be together. We don't have to be married, Like we can be committed to each other. You know, marriage for a lot of.
Speaker 5: People scared, it's scary because they only seen the bad side from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, marriage is a scary thing. So many people get divorced or do not like their husband or wife.
Speaker 5: Women women are leading in the voice race like they're divorcing men at high numbers because men aren't men anymore. They're not men. They don't know how to lead and on how to protect. And when I say protect them, i'm talking about physically, I'm talking about emotionally. Most men do not know how to protect them women. Emotionally, you'll start crying. He'll blame you for crying. Why are you crying? What you're doing? Like, come on, man, I'm soft love that woman. I want to take care of her.
Speaker 1: How do you feel when a man cries in front of you, depending on the situation.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I've been around a man when he lost the you know, a family member and cried.
Speaker 4: It depends on, like what's the reason.
Speaker 3: I also had a man who cried when I tried to break up with him, but.
Speaker 4: But then he tried to kill me.
Speaker 1: So, oh my gosh, she's seen it all. Basically, you said, what she's seen it all?
Speaker 3: He boohoo cried and then kicked the air conditioning unit in my window and woke me up with a knife to my throat.
Speaker 5: What the first one?
Speaker 4: The second one is the one who may he rest in peace?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. All right, Well on that note, oh my girl, got to thank you so much for joining appreciated. I appreciate you. Thank you to O g W. That's that's our guy right here, street lord Win. Everybody in Detroit knows him, so even before he came out here, everybody's like, you got to make sure that you, you know, talk to one. I remember when you came home from from jail, you know, and what a big deal it was for everybody. Is that where you're originally.
Speaker 3: From, where you originally from California, Okay, yeah, did you live in Detroit.
Speaker 5: A little bit? A little bit, because.
Speaker 3: I've noticed from experience that Detroit men are a lot like what you're Is that true?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the treatment.
Speaker 3: Are men and they know how to take care of their women. Sure, in my in my experiences, without a question, it's always them Detroit where I need to go.
Speaker 4: Let's take a triplet's.
Speaker 1: Social experiment in Detroit. Okay, yeah, So we do have a party in Detroit coming up July twentieth, so come with because it's going to be at the rooftop of Cambria. I'm also hosting like a concer rn BLA for a couple of days and it is We're gonna have a good time. So that's them away. Shout out to everybody in the baby all right, Well, thank you so much again for coming through. And we're gonna do this experiment for real.
Speaker 4: No, you know, I mean, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I got my man, so I'm I'm not I'm gonna just watch y'all.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna observe.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna observed. I got to do it. But layers in this. But yes, yes, write notes. I write a slip service.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.