Speaker 1: We are not doing everything we can do with the things that are under our control.
Speaker 2: We didn't need the diaries to show us how corrupt that was. He was really between a rock and a hard place. If he answered truthfully would further destroy his reputation. If he answered falsely, it would leave him vulnerable to other legal jeopardy.
Speaker 3: You can look at the history of these midterm elections.
Speaker 4: When a president's in office, usually people just get, you know, itchy, and want some sort of change a couple of years in. So even when things are going great and everybody's really happy, it's hard to win a midterm election.
Speaker 1: So the jobs market, it's bad. Everybody who's looking for work or as a kid looking for work knows the job's market is tough right now, certainly for Americans, it just is. And this is not just high level, high paying jobs. Entry level jobs that were available when I was a young teenager, entry level jobs you don't work in at McDonald's or something like that. They were everywhere. They were plentiful. Even those jobs very very difficult to come by. So my oldest seventeen years old, obviously, once a job I love that wants to work ONTs to earn money. It's good. So at the start of this summer he decides he's going to go start trying to find a job. And he's aware that the jobs market's really tight, but he decides he's going to go start trying to find a job. And so we had a conversation, a very honest, frank conversation, and it went something like this, Hey, the job's market is bad. This is going to be difficult. But if you want to succeed, the only thing you can control is how many places you go and put an application in their head. That's the only thing you can control. You can't change the jobs market or anything else, but that at least is in your control. And if you do that, you go out there, you walk into enough places, shake hands, hand it an application, you do it enough times, you will probably find it will work out for you in the end because you took care of what you can control. You with me, this applies to so many different things in our lives, and it certainly applies to politics in American culture today, and it applies for people like you and me, anti communists who don't want the animals to take over the country. We don't want we're worried about Democrats and what they're saying and open borders and all those things are fair. I'm very worried too. I'm worried just like you are. But here's what sucks. We're about to talk about something kind of good. I can't do anything about Chuck Schumer. Nothing. I don't live in New York. Even if I did live in New York, maybe you live in New York. The numbers are what they are. I politically am completely unable to do anything about Chuck Schumer, AOC, Kevin new some whatever Koop gets elected in Oregon. I don't have power. I don't live in those places, and even if I did, I would be so outnumbered. I can't do anything there. But we're constantly looking and saying, how do we change that? I want to change? How do we stop that? But I would argue this we I'm putting myself in this too. We are not doing everything we can do with the things that are under our control. You see, we're worried about New York, California, La. What about Utah, Oklahoma, Texas, South Carolina, North? What about the blood red states? I get emails all the time, all the time to my show and the great emails by the way, that this is not an insult, but I get emails all the time of people saying, Hey, Jesse, I want to do more, but I live in a blood red area. What can I do? Jesse, live in a red area? What can I do? And my answer is always the same. Your red area has so many snakes and traders and fake Republicans who are elected in it, in your town and your state. There are so many snakes and traders in red areas that should be primaried and removed. And guests who has at least some control of that. You and me I live here in Texas. You understand that Donald Trump won Utah by twenty two percent. Twenty two percent. Utah is unbelievably read. Utah could elect me if the Utah GOP primary voter would get up and get involved. Instead, this guy represented Utah for years.
Speaker 5: Being able to take an amount which equals what about five percent of our military budget actually less than five percent of our military budget each year to help the Ukrainians is about the best national defense spending I think we've ever done.
Speaker 4: Have you seen any evidence that President Biden has committed high crimes and misdemeanors.
Speaker 5: No, I don't see any evidence of that at all. I'd be happy to vote for a number of the Democrats too. I mean it would be an upgrade from, in my opinion, from Donald Trump, and perhaps also from Joe Biden. Look I like President Biden, you know, I find a very charming, engaging person.
Speaker 6: Hy Senator, why is it important for you to be out here today?
Speaker 7: We need a voice against racism.
Speaker 5: We need many voices against racism and against brutality. We need to stand up and say the black lives matter.
Speaker 1: He's not from California, He's from Utah. We are so concerned about the blue areas in the country, but we're not doing all the things we need to do that are in our control. Oh and by the way, maybe you're thinking, well, okay, Utah screwed up. Guy had great name, Mighty ran for president. Hey, we screwed up one time. At least we're gonna make it right. Nope, this is the new senator from Utah.
Speaker 7: So listen. I've learned sadly, I can't control anybody but me, right, and the best thing I can do is set my example. And I think all of us need to wake up every morning, look in the mirror and say, what are we doing? What am I doing specifically today to make this country a better country? To make all of our immigrants feel more welcome. That's what we've always had.
Speaker 1: Lifelong Democrat, the United States senator now from Blood Red Utah. He wakes up every day and thinks you and I should be waking up thinking how can I make America better for immigrants. By the way, you just introduced the bill in the Senate. It's an amnesty bill. We can go into all the visa stuff in it, but it's just amnesty bill. The senator from the state Donald Trump won by twenty two percent. The Republican senator just introduced an amnesty bill in the United States Senate. Why are we worried about Chuck Schumer. I hope you don't think I'm picking on Utah. I adore Utah, so I do pick on Utah. Oklahoma. Look, Oklahoma, I mean Oklahoma. This guy, this guy was just your senator.
Speaker 8: And so what I'm saying is let me work with you on this stuff. I'm not handling things like maybe the past secretary had. I'm just saying, let's work to get the worst of the worst off the streets, and then you won't see me in your cities and states like you do as much because of my presence won't be as big. In fact, you probably want to see us at all.
Speaker 1: Worst of the worst. That's a Democrat line. That's that's a line that Barack Obama used. That's a Democrat line. That's a line that communists use to ensure we won't mass deport anybody that will just kind of nibble around the edges a little bit. Oh yeah, I grab this cereal rapist. Maybe this guy you go to a bunch of people in El salvad the war, But hey, we just want the worst of the worst. What and again he's not from California. And by the way, as long as I'm picking on Oklahoma, this Ginger Eunuch is your other Senator.
Speaker 4: Do you think that whatever you're working on will have to include a path to citizenship for Dreamers?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 9: I've been pretty outspoken on that for even last September, Senator Tillis and I both put out a proposal to get citizenship for those individuals that are in the doctor program or were eligible for the doctor program. Because we've got a group that was in the doctor program. But we've got a group that never signed up, never went to the paperwork, for whatever reason they were eligible for it. We'd like to those individuals to be able to have access the citizenship as well.
Speaker 1: A Bloome I can't believe a Gavin Newsom did. What are we doing? Are we doing everything we can that's in our power. Are we putting in an app twenty applications a day or are we doing once a week and then saying the jobs market sucks? Doesn't work that way and the look, if I have to finish on a positive note, let me finish this way. Some of us are waking up and getting more involved, and we are punishing these people at the ballot box. People like this are gone.
Speaker 10: Docer recipients must have a permanent legislative solution. They deserve nothing less. We need to take action and pass legislation that will unequivocally allow these young men and women to stay in the only home in the only country they've known.
Speaker 1: He's gone. We can do this, and I realize there are special circumstances around that one, but we can do this. We need to clean up our own house before we look across the street and try to clean up Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York. We have a red state GOP problem, and only the red state GOP primary voter can fix that problem. We're not doing everything we can do. We're getting better, but we're not doing everything we can do. That's what we need to fix, and that's why you need to get some chalk in your body so you have the energy and focus needed to fix it. I'm not even close to kidding. This is about your energy levels, it's about your focus, It's about your mood. When you if you're a woman, start taking a female vitality stack, natural herbal supplements or a man male vitality stack, it's going to be pretty soon. I'm talking sixty days, ninety days, you're just gonna notice you just feel better, less down, and in the mood to move to do things. That's because you have what you need inside your body. It's about you being better, feeling better all the time. I've taken a male vitality stack for over four years. Every day Chalk dot Com, slash Jesse TV. We'll be back.
Speaker 2: So I would want to know, you know, to what extent were you involved in sabotaging hydroxylcorcin I've remected and and did you do that because you knew the only only way you get in emergency use authorization for these drugs, these experimental gene therapy was if there was no effect or treatment, get the emergency youth authorization. So is that why you help sabotage these cheap generic drugs in favor of ambesperary, which, by the way, nurses, are you where the fact that nurses called it run death is near.
Speaker 1: On the advisive Council?
Speaker 4: I respectfully declined to answer based upon my right.
Speaker 1: I totally enjoyed that last week. I still watch it. I watched it a bunch of times over the weekend. I bet Senator Ron Johnson enjoyed it a great deal, but he's probably too nice to admit that. Joining me now great senator for the state from the state of Wisconsin. Senator. So it was actually more malicious than I thought it was going to be. I'm talking about the revelations in the FAUCI you know, documents, the emails. It was not naivete, It wasn't mistakes. He just lied all the time about everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that hearing was devastating to doctor Fauci's reputation it lay, it should lay in shatters. Unfortunately, you've got probably about half of America who still thinks he's Saint Fauci and he is the science. If you listen to Democrats on that committee, they were all seeing his praises and saying, what a travesty that that hearing was. I mean, Chairman Paul did a great job in his opening statement, just laid out, you know, the extent to which Anthony Fauci covered up his complicity in the game function research to probably produced the coronavirus, then covering up for it, claiming it was a conspiracy theory, say it was a man made even though the people he originally consulted with that's certainly what they thought as well. You know, for my part, I just wanted to point out what, you know, the legacy me he continues to cover up. I mean, they covered up for Fauci, They're they're covering up for people like Peter Marx, for for people in these health agencies that covered up the safety signals, that covered up the fact that they diagnosed and treated the injection injured, so those people still can't get treatment to today. I thought Josh Holly did a fabulous job being a prosecutor and just laying out the case of how Anthony Fauci corruptly used government resources employees to detrol for these awards worth over a million dollars while while me and these people dying from the pandemic probably cost by his gain of function. I thought Bernie Marino did a fabulous job of again just laying out just devastating his character. So that was a very bad day for doctor Fauci.
Speaker 1: Senator, you mentioned the gain of function thing, and it's hard to look at the timeline of everything, the lies and what he lied about when and not come to at least some sort of a conclusion that that was really that was the big lie in the beginning, and every lie that came after that was a lie to cover up for the previous lie. It seems to be he was funding it, knew he was funding it, didn't want to get caught, so we just started lying about everything. Is that all line?
Speaker 2: It isn't. What really this shows is the complicity of the media in all this. We've known about the cover up of gain of function literally for years, as soon as we got access to and it's been a couple of years now of the email changed between Anthy Fauci Francis Collins. You know those biologists who originally thought, look, sure, it looks like it's man made to me. You know, because the fear and Cleavers site within a couple of days recognizing that they had been receiving grants from Faucci, that they would be receiving them in the future, and some of them got them. All of a sudden, they came up this proximate origin. They all started seeing out of the same hymndo that oh Man made his conspiracy theory. Again, we've known that for years. We didn't need the diaries to show us how corrupt that was, that cover up was. But again, it just took that additional piece of evidence and Chairman Paul holding that hearing and getting Anti Fauci to claim the fifth one hundred eleven times. By the way, it was a great quote I just saw today from Anthony Fauci being interviewed at sixty minutes saying, Oh, I'm goin testified before any O repsyched me. I've gotten nothing to hide. Well, he obviously had one hundred eleven things to hide, at.
Speaker 1: Least Senator on that subject the Fifth Amendment. Look, everybody, everybody's talked to a lawyer by this point time, and the same conclusion has been reached. He has immunity, so he can't take the fifth. He has immunity, so we can't take the fifth. But he did take the fifth. So what happens next? Where do we vote from here?
Speaker 2: Well, again, we'll hold a markup to vote him in contempt to Congress in the committee. I don't know whether we can refer directly to the Just Department or whether we need to get that is a vote on the full Senate, which couse Democrats won't vote contempt. I'm sure Just Apartment could potentially pick it up themselves. I mean, obviously he's lied to Congress repeatedly on funding gain and function and in not influencing the intelligence committees or in communities assessment on COVID knee deep into that assessment. Totally lied about that as well. So again he's couple in so many different ways in terms of taking the fifth. You know, he was really in between a rock and a hard place. If he answered truthfully, he would further destroy his reputation. If he answered falsely, it would leave him, you know, able to other legal jeopardy, but at the same time, if you answered truthfully, could also subject him to prosecution under state charges. So understood, I understand why he did what he did. From my standpoint, the first level of accountability and almost the most important with the you know, narcissistic megalomaniac like Anthony Fauci, is to expose him and destroy his reputation. And that's what happened in spades last Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Let's shift gears and talk about something possibly worse. I don't know. The Senate passes a bill to avoid a government shutdown. Should I be crying? Should I be celebrating? What is this?
Speaker 2: Listen? I think government shutdowns are bad. They increase cost the government.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Certainly Democrats would blame Republicans even though they're the obstructionists. The media, the legacy met would basically take the Democrat side. We need to we need to prevent Democrats from taking over the House, from gaining more power there there their policy is destructive. In Wisconsin, they've got a radical socialist or radical left socialists or probably be the Democrat candidate for governor. They have the same thing in terms of a Senate candidate in Michigan. We already know what Mondanmi or Mondani is doing in New York. So it's a really very sad state of affairs in America. Where Democrats used to have to hide the fact that they were closet communist and socialists, now they're coming out of the clauset. Now they are absolutely they're not afraid to admit that that's an indictment on our education system in our news media that they haven't pointed out how disastrous communism and socialism is, socialism is anywhere it's put into effect.
Speaker 1: How much of that that they're embrace of socialism, how much of it comes down to the fact that they're afraid of these DSSA types. They keep running to the news and saying things, well, we're a big tent, We're a big tent. And every time I hear some Democrats say that to MS now, I think to myself, that's a Democrat who doesn't want to be primary.
Speaker 2: Well again, Democrats, all they care about is power, and so yeah, they're happy to have a big, big tenth. They'll welcome anybody into that tent that will deliver votes for them and give them power. And maintain their power. You have to understand that what the Democrats primary gain is to turn America into one party nation. It's why they open up our borders, why they vote against any election integrity lab You know, the Junior Center of Michigan kind of said the quiet part out law when she said, boy, if we pass Save America Act, I mean we're going to have a hard time winning any elections. Yeah, if you can't cheat, you can't win. That's why they refuse to restore confidence our elections and any kind of election and tegrity measures. So again, if we're not able to pass Save America Act, and it's going to be very difficult to through reconciliations, there's things we can do, and we're going to try and do those things. But blame the Democrats. They are the ones that refuse to vote for election integrity measures.
Speaker 1: Well, what are we going to get in reconciliation or what do you think we're going to get? I know we're not going to get to Save America Act. I get that.
Speaker 2: Well, again, I think there's some things that could be very helpful in terms of funding election tegrity measures. Now it will Democrat the jurisdictions embrace it. Probably not, but they're gonna elect Democrats anywhere. We really need to put pressure on the purple states, you know, like Wisconsin, clean up their voter roles, to you know, institute election integrity measures, use what funding is available to do exactly those things. But that'll be up to the voters in those states at some point in time. You have to realize it's up to the voters of this country to make sure that the Democrats and Democrats, Social Party, Socialist Party doesn't destroy it.
Speaker 1: Senator so good them. I appreciate you, sir, all right, talking more about this with Stu. He's always a good time in a moment before we do that. I'm America first. You're America first. But that has to be more than just saying America first. Right. We have to put those words into practice in various ways, including where we spend or don't spend our money. Now that big corporate America is certainly big Wireless has chosen to participate and not on our side, we have an obligation to find patriotic companies. That's that's what pure Talk is. Pure Talk is run by a guy who did two tours in Vietnam with Mac Vsog Pure Talk. They hire Americans while all these other companies are busy sending every American job overseas. Not Pure Talk Americans save a fortunate fraction of the cost of the big guys. All you have to do is go to Puretalk dot com, slash Jesse TV. We'll be back, all right. So poll numbers. Nobody likes poll numbers when they don't show good things. Everyone loves pull numbers when they show, you know, good things. That's human nature, it's how they react. And we understand Donald Trump's nature in general is going to be kind of the brag about everything. That's how he's always been. He was that way when he was a businessman. Everything's the best ever, the most beautiful ever. That's it's just Trump's way. You can love it or hate it, but that's Trump's way. So he came out today and he said this quote, My real polling numbers, not those made up ones by the fake news media, are the best they have ever been. And why wouldn't they be. Don't believe the radical lefts fake poll numbers. They are crooked and corrupt, just like the country destroying democrats are crooked and corrupt. Joining me now, my buddy Stubergear, host of Predictable, was stuberg Ear, Stu, Look, it's Donald Trump. We all get what it's going to be. Everything's golden age and stuff like that. How do the polls actually look.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you know, you're right, it's Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: But it's every campaign, right, every campaign justifies pole numbers and denies the ones they don't like and celebrates the ones that they do like. It is a I wouldn't say it's a great moment for Donald Trump's poll numbers. They're about as low as they've been in either of his two terms.
Speaker 3: When it comes to his approval ratings.
Speaker 4: That being said, to put it in context, if you back up four years, there's still above where Joe Biden's poll numbers were. You know, again, it's a low hurdle to clear, but it is one that he is currently clearing. And it just sets up you know, when it comes to and you know history better than anybody, Jesse. It's like when you look at the history of these midterm elections. When a president's in office, usually people just get you know, itchy and want some sort of change. A couple of years in so even when things are going great and everybody's really happy, it's hard to win a midterm election. Add into the fact that Republicans have really small margins and things aren't going so great in some key areas, it's going to be a difficult November. That doesn't mean they can't turn it around, but it's it's a tough road.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about that, a difficult November. Because there are varying degrees of that, right, there's bad, there's very bad. There's I'm starving and all we have to eat in the house is cottage cheese bad. How bad is it?
Speaker 3: I hope it's not cottage cheese bad, because that is. It's clumpy, it's runny, it's just awful. I just can't take it.
Speaker 4: So it's a great point because there are definitely variations of that. A normal bad situation would be something like, you know, Republicans losing the House. They have almost no majority. Anyway, it's very very likely. I mean, I do prediction markets for a living, and you know they're at about eighty six percent chance for Democrats to win.
Speaker 3: I think that's honestly probably appropriately priced at this point.
Speaker 4: So you know that them losing there is honestly expected when take everything out of the account where, however you feel about affordability or Iran or whatever issue you care about, you'd expect Republicans to lose the House in this situation. The next level of bad, I would say is Republicans losing the Senate, which is doable because but not super likely, because there's just the playing field is really in republicans favor. They'd have to lose seats, like you know, you're talking about seats like Ohio and Texas and things of that nature. Would have to be at risk and not picking up anything, even in a state like Michigan. So there's a chance that they lose that prediction. Markets now see it as a slight favorite for Republicans to hold the Senate. When I look at the structure of the Senate, I think you have to go almost to catastrophic levels for them to lose it. And you know you both you and I are both in Texas right now as we're talking about this. I keep coming back to the same thing, and I don't know if you feel the same way. I know Texans I can't imagine they're going to fall for a guy that is telling us that God is non binary and that we need reparations. And James Tarricos seems like the type of candidate that it would be nearly impossible for Texans to fall for. But it is possible that Paxson has some flaws on that side.
Speaker 3: I think that's your catastrophic cottage cheese situation.
Speaker 4: If you're looking at races like Texas that are going down, you're looking at a situation where Republicans not only are not going to be able to get any bills passed, but they're also not going to be able to get.
Speaker 3: Their Supreme Court justices through.
Speaker 4: They're not going to be able to change rules in a Senate, all these things that we talk about now as possibilities and advantages of having the Senate go away, and then you're really in a lane duck presidency and Donald Trump's not going to react well to that situation.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's talk about this Texas race kind of in a more broad way. So you have Ken Paxon against Bottom. I got it. Bottom's a freak. Everyone understands all that. But are we simply dealing with a motivation problem where it's not necessarily the bottom is so wonderful or Ken Paxon is you know, the spawn of Satan. It's not that. But the truth is that if you're a communist, you are uniquely motivated to vote this no vent and the right kind of is the.
Speaker 4: Yes. I think that's where we are right now, and I think there's a distinction to me made from where we are right now to where we might be in November. I mean, if you think about the way this played out in Texas, you had this bruising sort of primary between corn and Talla Rico. And you know, I've been on the wrong side of a million primaries. My candidates always freaking lose, so I'm used to that happening in a lot of situations. I'm not a corn And fan at all in this situation, but I know the feeling. Right if you were a corn And fan and you wanted Corner to win, and you thought he was the only guy that could win this election, and they hate each other, they're trashing each other on the air every ad for months and months and months and months. Where one of these guys trash in the other, it's hard to bring yourself to that position where you say, in summer, when it's one hundred degrees out, your kids are at camp, you're thinking about vacation. Oh, well, I'm really gonna support James Telleric or I'm going to really support Paxton. When it comes to November, You're much more likely to say I might not show up a lot to spite him. I'm going to tell the Polster that I'm going for Talla Rica. Whatever that is. That anger kind of still lingers around for a while. It tends to evaporate as you get closer and closer and closer to November and you start thinking, wait a minute, I might we might lose a Supreme Court justice over this pick. You know, there are real significant consequences to who controls the Senate. So I think a lot of those Republicans, even corn Republicans, wind up.
Speaker 1: Coming back to the fold.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm a little more confident than the markets are.
Speaker 4: Prediction markets have that race at about fifty two percent for Paxston, just a slight favorite. I think he's more like a seventy seventy five percent chance to win that race. It is losable, though, and it shouldn't be. This is freaking Texas. This should not be one of those situations where we have to worry about this, especially with a guy like Taller Rico, who I would argue is even a worse candidate than Better o' rourke, who is terrible.
Speaker 3: He lost.
Speaker 4: I think tall Rico's even worse. So unless Paxson, if there's another scandal or something stupid like that happens, I do think that Republicans come back to the fold eventually.
Speaker 1: Stude tell me about these prediction markets, because I'm really old and bald and going gray, and I just don't understand this world at all. And I know it's enormous, right, It's absolutely massive. Now, what is all this?
Speaker 4: You know, it's funny you say that, just because I think you'd be great at them, because you have a really good sense as to what the motivation of individuals are like. You know, I read your book when you're talking about the Communist Manifesto. Basically you're talking about communist mindset. They will act in a way that is relatively predictable. You think about how you go back to certain scenarios where you have a year that's maybe leaning more red right, it's more of a Republican year. A lot of times you'd see Democrats wind up picking candidates that try to present themselves that way. They try to present themselves as moderate, try to present themselves as electable.
Speaker 3: And that's all there.
Speaker 4: When the Communists sees the opening though, when they know, wait a minute, we don't have to deal with a you know, you know, some Republican, you know, light candidate in the Democratic Party.
Speaker 11: We can go all the way.
Speaker 4: We can go after the socialists that this is the way, Mom Donnie was thinking, this is the environment where I can get a Chevalier elected, right, and when they see that opportunity, they don't stop.
Speaker 3: We do right.
Speaker 4: When we have an opportunity to put a real conservative in, we're still run the run of the mill establishment person half the time because we just don't have that killer instinct at times. I think the left has. The left takes those people. So you look at a race like New York. We did really, really well on that race. We picked all of those Mam Donnie people to win and made money on all of those races because think of the mindset of that voter, Think of who that person is, A person who'd even consider voting for someone who said nine to eleven was our fault. This is not a person who's going to settle for a moderate for an establishment person, and we saw those races come over the line over and over again. We've won those races where we picked the socialists over the establishment person multiple times, because it really is something that you can kind of see coming. Honestly, Jesse, I'd love to get your take on some of these races, because I think you'd be really really good at these.
Speaker 1: I think I would too. I'm really good at a lot of things. I think I'm gonna I think I'm gonna start getting involved, all right, Stu before I let you go AOC. I mean, she's fun to make fun of Ryan, She's fun to make fun of, but she has a fundraising juggernaut. It's hard to imagine her not making a lot of noise in the twenty twenty eight Democrat primary. If she jumps in and she's a total fame hog, you know there's a shot.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's definitely a shot. She has, you know, certainly a group of people who really like her. You know, she's around ten percent on prediction markets. I think to get that.
Speaker 1: To be picked.
Speaker 3: You know, it's weird with her, and you kind of see that this new brand of what she's been doing.
Speaker 4: She's sort of like a younger Bernie Sanders right where she believes all those socialist things.
Speaker 3: But it's a version of socialism.
Speaker 4: That is, you know, pound the fist, raise the fist, point the finger. It's that sort of yelling, screaming socialism. And Bernie took that about as far as think I think you can take it in America.
Speaker 3: What's you know, really concerning.
Speaker 4: About this new version of the socialist and communist leaning candidate is they're doing it with a smile. You know, Mom, Donnie's socialism with a smile. L Saiyah, socialism with a smile. These people kind of coming at it from a different angle. They're they're they're they're no longer. They never ever feel required to admit the things that are unpalatable to the average person. They will hide behind all these wonderful programs, Oh, we're going to lower your grocery prices, you know, we're going to we're going to embrace the combustion engine. It's part of America. They don't believe this at all, right, and the second they have the opportunity, they will turn around. We've seen it with Mom Donnie, he's immediately gone down roads he wasn't describing when he was running with a dumb, stupid grin in every one of his commercials. That I think is more risky because frankly, people aren't engaged. We're not doing what Ben Franklin wanted us to do and to be engaged and be able to protect a republic. We're the people that are, frankly not really paying attention. And when we see a guy who's smiling at us and promise us, promising.
Speaker 3: Great things, we fall forward a lot more often.
Speaker 4: So we're going down a road that is incredibly dangerous right now.
Speaker 3: And you know, if we don't wake up soon, it's going to be a very very dark future for us.
Speaker 1: My brother talk soon play. Travis sadly joins us.
Speaker 12: Next about yesterday, how we might have to pull together a right wing media all star basketball team. Jesse Kelly. He's so tall he can block. We know that he could block shots. I don't know if he can shoot. Turns out they weighed in on this one.
Speaker 1: What's up, Fellas, it's Jesse. I heard that you guys recruited me and we now have to play some NBA players. That's like the Women's Basketball League right Well, anyway, I was curious. I heard a lot of those chicks are lesbians. Have you guys ever heard that? Give me all?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Jesse versus Britney Griner. I think she may have a higher testosterone count than the Jesse Kelly, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I love that matchup.
Speaker 11: Inside.
Speaker 3: Do you think.
Speaker 12: Brittany would she uh manhandle if you will, our own Jesse Kelly down in the paint.
Speaker 11: I'm worried about it. She may dunk on him all balls in the face style.
Speaker 1: There's no way that chicken dunk. Let's talk to Clay about it. Joining me now, co host of The Wonderful Clay and Buck Show, author of several books, down on why he likes to write It's Really Weird Balls is his newest book. My friend Clay Travis Clay, all right, this Britney grinder chick. Look, I don't pretend to be really good at basketball or athletic or anything like that. But I can block shots, by the way, and I can shoot pretty well, or at least I could back in the day. There's no way some chick is going to post me up unless I take it easier on. It's just not going to happen.
Speaker 11: I think she may dunk on you and like knock you down Scottie Pippen Patrick Ewing style back in the day, like kind of give you a shove into the ramparts there. It immediately go viral. I see that's great footage of you that's going up right now on the screen. And I don't know. I think you got to watch out for you know, used to always say you don't want to take some guy rising up and hitting you, you know, balls in the face style while you're trying to take a charge. You strike me as a guy who might try to take a charge. And I don't know that she's going to stop. I think she might just go through you like a like a hot knife through butter.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'll take a charge for the team play. Some of us are team players and some of us are me players. And I think you all know which one you are going to be. Speaking of which, by the way, speaking of the WNBA, you have a lucrative offer out there to the WNBA. What is it and do you have any takers? Because that charity for lesbians could use some money.
Speaker 11: So one of the good benefits of actually having money now is occasionally I can put my money exactly where my mouth is. And I think most people would acknowledge that NBA players are better than WNBA players. So saying, hey, let's have an NBA team play against the WNBA team not a great idea, but a bunch of the WNBA coaches and even some of the players have come out and said that they would welcome men who identify as women into the w NBA. That's men who identify as women. That seems kind of counterproductive considering it's called the Women's National Basketball Association. So I have taken it a step further and accelerated it, as one does. I think sometimes you have to go you're pure ridiculous on top of ridiculous to sometimes cut through the noise. And so I put it out there, and this is an offer. I will give ten million dollars to the defending WNBA champion Las Vegas Aces if they can beat a boys high school basketball state champion team of my choice. We will put this on pay per view, Jesse. We will raise tens of millions of dollars. I really do believe this four tunnel to towers, great charitable organization, helping to pay off mortgages of people that lose a loved one in the armed services, any sort of first responders, police, all these different things, you will be happy to know. A bunch tons of state champion boys teams have reached out and said, Clay, we are in do you need to come scout us like, we will handle this, we will win. The WNBA Las Vegas Aces, despite claiming that they are drastically underpaid, has not spoken out at all about an opportunity to win ten million dollars if they could merely beat not a men's team, but just a boys team. I think that tells you a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those of us who or even vaguely familiar with high level high school with men's basketball, though that that would that would probably be fifty point game, and it would be a massacre. E gaggerating it would be a massacre. I mean those guys all right, speaking of that sport, if we're going to call it that. The WNBA has decided to recently start waging or waiting into the whole tranny stuff. Here's as well, here's his coach. What's your stats? What is your stance?
Speaker 5: On men or athletes who tests as biological male participating in women's sports.
Speaker 1: What's your personal stance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I'm I don't know that I would say that I'm educated enough.
Speaker 11: From a scientific standpoint.
Speaker 1: Sports is about belonging. It's about inclusivity.
Speaker 6: It's about allowing everyone to be their authentic self. You know, I'm big on that. Just because I have been criticized for my height, for my ethnicity. I've been in those you shouldn't belong here many times, and for me, I don't want that space, especially Golden State.
Speaker 1: To ever feel like that.
Speaker 6: So I'm all about women, little girls deserving to play.
Speaker 3: And that includes trans women.
Speaker 6: So I'm all about inclusivity.
Speaker 1: Play. I had somebody ask me this morning in response to all this stuff, why does this women's league hate women? And I explained, the WNBA is not a women's league. It exists inside the communist infrastructure of the country. It can only exist inside that infrastructure since it's not a profitable enterprise. And so these are all honestly, they're all political people and they have to take the left wing side of every issue. They have no choice.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I got a bunch of thoughts on this because I do think this is really an important issue, even though it may seem inconsequential to many people. So first, let's start with this. When you and I were growing up, it was there were some people who decided that they wanted to dress up as women even though they were men, and we called those people drag queen.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 11: The understanding was, if they're adults and it makes them happier, they would dress up like women. They would pretend that they were women, but they didn't claim to be women. And so I think what's important here is the front lines of just basic truth and honesty. To me, comes down to when you demand that I tell a lie. Right when you demand that I say, oh, you are the same as a woman, or vice versa, that you are the same as a man. We had this big odyssey thing going on. Ellen Page changes her name to Elliott Page, and now we're supposed to say, oh, it's a man. It's not right. Again, If they want to dress up and it makes them more happy, it allows them to pursue happiness on some level as adults, I'm fine with that. To me, it's a next step to say and you are female or and you are male. That's a lie, right, It's not true the WNBA when we have men who identify as women. And remember it's never women who identify as men because they can't make the team. It's only men who identify as women that are taking away women sports spots on a roster. The point of sports is not actually, at a high level to be inclusive at all. It's to be exclusive. Everyone wanted to be a pro athlete at some point in time, just about listening and watching us, Jesse, you probably did. I certainly did. My boys do. Every single person who plays sports thinks to themselves, boy, I'd love to be a pro athlete. I'd love to be an Olympian. Most of us are nowhere near good enough. So at some point we get excluded because the meritocracy requires that only the absolute best are able to make a living. And in America we believe, I believe the meritocracy should actually exist. Sports at five and six year olds. Yes, every five and six year olds should be able to play. But by the time you're in the WNBA or any other apex level of competition, most people have no hope to be able to play, and so I think we just have to your point. Yes, this is largely a political organization that is masquerading as a league, which is why so many people outside of Sophie Cunningham are afraid they're cowards. They won't actually stand up for basic sports. I don't know if you coached your two boys, Jesse. I coached my two boys in basically every sport, twelve U baseball. If somebody had tried to play who was fourteen years old, that kid would have dominated. We don't allow transage. It's twelve U. You have to be twelve or under. Everybody understands that the fundamental division in all of sports is male and female, because if we had unisex sports, women would not be able to play sports at all. It's the WNBA. I think we have to push back. I think we have to go after this aggressively, because what happens is if you push back here, the entire foundation of identity politics begins to crumble, because it's predicated on the idea that we lie and accept that a woman who identifies as a man is actually a man, or that a man who identifies as a woman as actually a woman. I'll also point this out, Jesse. Men, by and large, we're over this because women who identify as men are so much less strong, less sizable. Men want to be bigger, stronger, and faster than we are when we're actually men. We all aspire to be superheroes or incredibly strong athletes. Right, men aspire to be bigger, stronger, faster than we are. All women pretending to be men are all super weak men. We just kind of ignore them and feel a little bit sorry for them. The people who have an impact here are the men who take women's sports positions, who take their roster spots, who steal their championships. These guys should be condemned and they should be banned completely from being able to compete in women's sports, But due to women's empathy, they are being taken advantage of. It's women who are actually the biggest obstacle keeping men out of women's sports, not men. It's a mess.
Speaker 1: I'll just say as I let you go that in general, I'm against men in women's sports, but when it comes to the WNBA, if men start playing it, we might actually get to watch some good basketball. Thank you, Klay, I appreciate it. We have light in the mood, all right, it's time to lighten the mood. And you know, they say history repeats itself. Obviously, that's a thing that exists. History repeats itself. Did you know you know about Napoleon's disastrous invasion of Russia? Right? He decided to raise the largest army of the world had ever seen and march it into Russia. And it ends up being disastrous. That the wolves are eating people and guys are freezing to death and eating each other, and it's a big, old, big old mess, horror story. And right before he crosses the river to venture into Russia, he's riding his horse. Fast rabbit jumps out in front of his horse. Horse spooks thea Poleon goes flying off his horse. He's fine physically, but the guys who were with told him that's a bad sign. That's a bad omen. You shouldn't invade. This is gonna end badly. That's a bad sign. The Poleon, of course ignored it, and the rest is history, if fuel pardon the pun. And like I said, history repeats itself.
Speaker 8: Here's a kick.
Speaker 11: He started it all off, perfect placement.
Speaker 1: He sees in big trouble. I hope he's not playing into invade Russia. I'll see them all