Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number this Friday. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you'd like to join us. We start with a friendly reminder that today is the last day to register for your chance to win a free Tesla of your choice. You simply go to Hannity dot com the homepage. It's at the top of the homepage. You click on it, it'll take it to the contest page and from there you just need to know the word of the day, which I will give you. It is now n ow. Do it now, because this is your last chance to win, and we should be able to announce I think Linda right, We should be able to announce next week who the winner is, hopefully, although we have no control over.
Speaker 2: It, it depends on how quickly we can get to them and notify them, so there's a certain amount of legal time that we have to give them.
Speaker 1: I'm just warning you if you win, it's going to be a big controversy. I know you've been read the scare secretly every day.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's just you know, I don't think.
Speaker 1: You're eligible as an iHeart employee, are you?
Speaker 2: But sometimes people misunderstand my name and it's schminda Mi shmuffin.
Speaker 3: You know, it's.
Speaker 1: Always I thought you've been registering under Schmid and Smutt. Yeah, whatever, everybody knows what the hell you're talking about.
Speaker 3: It really rolls a great nickname. Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, it's one of these days that it's just so much news. It's kind of hard to sort of like, you know, we do a segment on Hannity and in the other News of the Day segment. There's so much other news out there. And a secret meeting apparently China acknowledge their role in infrastructure hacks. I know nobody paid attention to it during the campaign, but China was out there hacking everybody in the Trump campaign, from the president on down to the Vice president on down to everybody in Trump world. Uh, this is what the communist Chinese do. And by the way, the President did clarified that the tariffs on China will actually be one hundred and forty five percent, not one hundred and twenty five percent, which to me is the right thing to do because China has abused us more than any other country. They've ripped us off, stolen our intellectual property. Light about COVID nineteen costs, you know, trillions of dollars in the worldwide economy. They've never been held accountable for anything. And do you think anybody really cares that he's gonna They're gonna cut off Hollywood and movies going into China. I really don't care about the Hollywood industry. There a few nice people there, but China is is likely not their main market, maybe part of their peripheral market. I'm sure it probably doesn't help. But we have a new we have newly surfaced reports.
Speaker 3: Pulse.
Speaker 1: Gabbard is getting to the bottom of this, providing more clues on you know, what they knew about COVID and what they were telling us two completely different things, and the COVID outbreak and source and timeline. They think they might have had cases that the government knew about, you know, long beforehand. We don't know for sure. We haven't been able to get to the bottom of that. Just Ford Democrats vote to keep non citizens from voting. We're getting to get into this in great specificity and detail, because what they're doing is they're lying. And this is the left in their radical agenda. Hillary Clinton the latest person to join in. And we have this this act that took place to save Act, and it's the Safeguard American Voter Eligibility.
Speaker 3: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: And it simply requires individuals to show proof of US citizenship to register to vote in elections for federal office. That's all this thing does. And the big talking points to about sixty nine million American women who's married names don't match their birth certificates. You know, make sure your senators know you stand against it. It's not what this bill would do. You know, you're not going to be asked to bring your birth certificate. But we certainly need voter ID signature verification, chain of custody controls, updated voter rolls, and laws that mandate the partisan observers. That means from any party that's on the ballot get to watch in every precinct, the voting all day, in the vote counting all night. Now, the only reason Democrats wouldn't want this is because they think there is an advantage. I think of everything you need a license for you want to buy beer tonight, good luck. If you don't have an ID, I still get carted Linda, have you been carted lately? I've ever tried to buy a bottle of wine or or a spirit of any kind.
Speaker 2: Or get carted whenever I buy any kind of alcohol.
Speaker 1: Oh forget, It's ridiculous. I'm like looking at them. I'll look at the guy and he goes, Really, he goes. I gotta God forbid.
Speaker 2: You want I thank them? Who are so kind?
Speaker 3: Do you want to see any.
Speaker 2: Of my other ideas that say that I'm a certain age while you think I look like I'm twenty one or under, I'm all in.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and eight Democrats on Thursday voted against Trump backed measure that would crack down on non citizen voting. I mean, that's what this is all about. And there's a whole system that surrounds all of this. You know, four years Biden Harris unvetted illegal immigrants pouring into the country, and then all of a sudden, what you find out is is that, oh, there's certain measures that have been built into place. And again, only four Democrats voted to keep non citizens from voting in US elections. Now, the Department of Government Efficiency DOGE pointed out this may go down as one of the largest scandals in American history. That not only did millions of legal immigrants get Social Security numbers under Biden, but that they were they obtained voter IDs and voted in election, including the twenty twenty four presidential election. Now what they're saying is is that all of these illegals that they were allowing in that this was not a loophole but a deliberate, systemic, actual effort. Actually, and non citizens were filing for asylum and then getting work authorization. Again illegals aided abetted law breaking by Biden. Harris mayarchus as far as I'm concerned, and that automatically, once they get the work authorization, then that triggers them getting a Social Security card, and from there they go get their driver's licenses, and from there they get on the voter rolls, and in some cases then they start getting benefits that they don't deserve. One point three million of them, for example, are on Medicaid right now. They're illegal immigrants, and we looked at the voter rolls, they found thousands of them registered to vote in a handful of states. Is this was all by design, this whole lying effort, This is disenfranchising all of these Americans.
Speaker 3: No, it's not sixty nine million Americans.
Speaker 1: The Save Act does, it does not in any way do what Democrats are saying. That's not even close. Mark Alaias is a one in ten voting age of citizens which are over twenty one million. People can't readily access documents to prove their citizenship.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Other Democrats oppose proposals to require a driver's license list whether someone's a citizen. Americans already have to prove citizenship or legal residency when getting a job. For crying out loud, you can't buy a jewel pod, you can't buy a drink, you can't buy anything without proof of citizenship. It's crazy anyway. And then the big argument that they've been saying that married women can cope with proof of citizenship, it is it's beyond patronizing. You know, the state of Arizona's required proof of citizenship to vote in the state elections for more than a decade and there's been no reported disenfranchisement of married women in that state.
Speaker 3: That's not what is happening, you know.
Speaker 1: And the Save Act is not about protecting elections, it's about silencing voters and voter suppression. No, it's not about that either. It's unreal. But this is the state of the Democratic Party. They care more about the right of trans men. They champion the right of a transmen to play in women's sports. They put the rights of illegal immigrants, including trend A Aragua gang members that Jamie Raskin wants brought back from El Salvador and I'll make it. I'll make a deal if they can live with him in an ankle bracelet so we can find them and when they leave because they probably can't stand being around them, then maybe we can talk about that deal.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is the party that claims fifty one hundred and fifty billion dollars in discovered waste, fraud and abuse by Doze is somehow a constitutional credit. That is the That is what this party has become, is it? And only four Democrats vote to keep non citizens from voting in elections and Doze confirm that thousands of illegal aliens voted in twenty twenty four and Democrats this is this is voter suppression.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: How about voter integrity so people have confidence in the results either way? This is very interesting. The way to sum up this week and let me see what the latest number is. We got about forty five minutes I guess left in trading before the stockbrot that was up six six to fifty five right now, pretty amazing. And this week has been dominated by Donald Trump, and Donald Trump has created a new normal. And Donald Trump, the disruptor, the iconoclast, has basically said to the world, the days of ripping off America, abusing Americans, stealing American manufacturing jobs, and hurting Americans pocketbooks is over. And he's broken it down as a very simple equation, which is free in fair trade your choice, or reciprocal tariffs. That will be your choice too. Now for other countries, there'll be other issues on the table. You know, certainly you've got to consider a value added tax, national sale tax, a disadvantage to American manufacturers. I think that has to be factored in. But the number of countries that are lining up. The President put laid down a marker saying I will do this, and the world got his attention. That he got the world's attention, and now they're coming in droves. By the way, we have some good news today. The federal deficit in March tumbled to a five year low. You want to know why. Thanks to Elon Musk and DOGE and the rest of the President's team pulling the plug on Biden and Harris and Democrats out of control spending, the federal deficit not only declined in March, had declined to the five year low. The Treasury published their revenue and spending report for the month of March, the first month when DOGE was fully operational. The results were fascinating. In March, US government receipts were three hundred and sixty eight billion, spending five hundred and twenty eight billion. Now we're still not at a balanced budget, but it means in March the US budget deficit was one hundred and sixty one billion. In February, the deficit was almost twice as much, three hundred and seven billion. And you compare it to the two hundred and thirty six billion dollar deficit a year ago. The twenty twenty five deficits so far as the solid thirty two percent lower, and March tax receipts rose ten point seven percent, all under Donald Trump, and Trump's tariffs have already doubled the revenue to taken in by the Customs Bureau. Uncle Sam collected an extra billion dollar billion dollars in custom duties last month. You know, every little bit house the US currently relies on China, believe it or not, to produce ninety percent of generic antibiotics used by Americans.
Speaker 3: This is insane.
Speaker 1: We've got to bring pharmaceutical manufacturing back to this country. God forbid this COVID two point zero. And I've been saying this, and we can't have in a world that's now racing towards artificial intelligence and the need for semiconductor chips.
Speaker 3: We got to get to this.
Speaker 1: You know, we got to get to the bottom of being independent on vital industries immediately. And we've got to move fast. Anyway, there's so much going on today, there really is. It's a wild time with the news. I will tell you that House Republicans, by the way, have launched a probe into the Biden energy officials. Well apparently we're tossing gold bars off the titan lee Zelden. EPA administrators sided comments from a former Biden EPA of a political appointee who described the disbursements made through the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund as tossing gold bars off the Titanic and GOP leaders on the House Energy and Commerce Committee have now sent letters to eight nonprofits awarded grants from the twenty billion dollar greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund. You know what, that makes us a stupid country. Interesting story John Solomon just broke. Remember the Washington Post New York Times got pullot surprises for their phony stories and false claims on Trump Russia collusion. Oh, we now have declassified interview notes from Crossfire Hurricane that showed that Admiral Mike Rogers shot shot down one of those stories behind closed doors, and they went with it apparently anyway. And he told that FBI agents that the crux of the Pullarit surprise winning Washington Post story on Russia collusion was wrong. Wow, maybe Trump's lawsuit will go somewhere. By the way, Apple is now airlifting six hundred tons of iPhones to the US to beat Trump tariffs. Good for them, and they're creating five hundred billion dollars in investment. That's going to be high paying career jobs in this country, starting in Texas. Interesting story in the New York Times today. Top advisors are warning that the Ayatola Kamanee that Iran's government will collapse in other words, the iatolas being warned dead done, and the Supreme Leader reportedly persuaded to finally talk to Trump. He wanted to talk directly to him about a nuclear deal after being told by advisors that the regime will collapse if he doesn't. I wouldn't mess with Donald Trump on that issue if I was the people in Iran anyway. But it was Trump's week. He dominated the world stage. And what has gone on for fifty or sixty years, This is transformational consequential of Americans ripped off. Guess what I can't remember a week like this. I can't remember. You know, countries lining up to do deals because they learn that an American president says something, it means it, and it's putting America first. Alright, twenty five now till the top of the hour. According to the Identity Theft Resource Center, the cybercrime market is poised to rise this year in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: With tools like AI now.
Speaker 1: Makes it easier for these thieves and scammers to take advantage of all of us. It's a good idea to protect your good name, your finances, your reputation with this rise in cyber threats, and it's critical that we all understand how cybercrime identity theft is impacting every one of our lives. And don't forget you could do everything perfectly, but still lots of places can accidentally expose your personal information. Now that's why LifeLock dot com they are imperative in this day and age. They monitor millions of data points a second or any risk to your identity and LifeLock to texts and alert at any potential identity threats that you're not going to spot on your own. Loan's taken out in your name. Crime is committed by thieves that pretend to be you, and if God forbid, you're a victim of identity theft and had a friend of mine just two days ago was a victim. They have a dedicated US based restoration specialist that will fix it guaranteed or your money back. And by the way, they've been all over it ever since. Anyway, protect your good name, your finances, your reputation. Just go to LifeLock dot com or call one eight hundred LifeLock. Mention my name Hannity in the promo code. You'll get forty percent off your first year. That's one eight hundred LifeLock LifeLock dot com. Protect your finances, your good name, and reputation forty percent off promo code Hannity, and you probably want to do that today. I'm just look at what Doge has done and all the absolute corrupt, abusive misuse of hard working Americans taxpayer dollars. It's it's it makes me sick to my stomach. We find out from the Washington Free Beacon. Look how devilish the Jews are Biden DHS approving a grant to a Florida mosque tied to a prominent anti Semite. The cleric featured in promotional videos for the Dean Center claiming the jew the Jews controlled the world by their money, and they under Biden awarded this, you know, anti terrorism grant to this mosque. It's in my free state of Florida, linked to pro terror Islamic clerics, nine to eleven conspiracy theorists, an anti Semitic pastor who claims the Jews conduct secret rituals at holy sites in Jerusalem. And you know they give all of your tax dollars. Now that's just one savings they found today.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: President Trump weighed in after Doge reported that have found three hundred and eighty two million in fraud unemployment payments since twenty twenty that have gone out three hundred and eighty two million dollars. The Labor Department says it's looking to recover this stolen tax money after doze posted at the last five years, nine thousand people with future birth dates claimed sixty nine million, twenty eight thousand people between one and five years old claimed two hundred and forty five million, twenty four thousand people over one hundred and fifteen years old they claimed fifty nine million, and the Labor Secretary telling Fox Business that the Department has committed to recovering American stolen tax dollars.
Speaker 3: How do you get that? How is this possible?
Speaker 1: Over one hundred and fifty billion dollars and now by the time all is said and done, it's going to be hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars. It discovered a doze millions and taxpayer dollars wasted on the unemployment claims for fake people, fake people. They discovered a doge that you know, these these big people, some of them weren't even born. How do you get money out to people that weren't even born, you know, by the way, people whose birthdays weren't for another fifteen years.
Speaker 3: How is that possible? It's pretty insane.
Speaker 1: We see a nonprofit out of twenty two million dollar government grant. This is in the City Journal, the Center for Innovative Public Health Research, using taxpayer dollars. For nearly a decade, the federal government has funded this nonprofit group that works to educate miners about sex toys. Why are we spending money on this? Why would they spend a penny? Why are more Americans outraged and angry? How come Democrats claim this is a constitutional crisis? House Republic loligans that launched this probe? As I said, into the Biden officials, who were you tossing gold bars off the Titanic? According to insiders, President Trump tolds Fox Business, the administration now is very close to making their first tariff deal. Now, this is what I said yesterday. Stand by, watch, be patient and wait, and it's going to be deal after deal after deal, one after another. Those seventy five countries they called very quickly. And the reason is is Donald Trump knew the leverage and the power of the United States of America, and that is they want access to our country and our markets, and they want your money.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: It's really that simple, and okay, if they're not going to be willing to go longer free and fair trade, there's some real benefits here for US. I mean over seven trillion dollars in committed moneies. You know, plants that were going to be built like Nissan and Honda and other plan in Mexico now are going to be built in the US. But between foreign countries and businesses too many to list, which I've been scrolling on TV forever.
Speaker 3: I mean seven trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of high paying career jobs and a lot of money spent on manufacturing. And it's also good for national security. If it's our pharmaceuticals, which have been largely ninety plus percent produced abroad, you really want to count on the communist Chinese for antibiotics. If God forbid, we need a lot more than we normally thought we would. Biden paroled sixty three hundred illegal alien criminals and suspected terrorists into America. According to the Washington Times, Biden administration used their parole powers who admit at least six thousand, three hundred unauthorized illegal immigrants into the country who have criminal records, who appeared on the government's terrorism watch list. Who is the genius that did this? Can't find them? That was in the paper today. You can believe it. Over half of all ignored ICE detainers on criminal illegals were in just one state. Gavin Knew some great job. You're number one, because California leads the country by leaps and bounds as the state the one that is most often declined request to detain illegal immigrants arrested for criminal charges. Now, we had a Leena Habah on last night and she is now the acting US District Attorney for New Jersey, and she said and made news on my show saying that she's gonna investigate the new Jersey governor and the new Jersey Attorney general. The governor that idiot Phil Murphy over his order for state law enforcement to refrain from assisting federal immigration officers. Now, there we know who has the constitutional authority. It's a supremacy clause, and that would be the federal government. And to me, it sounds exactly what Biden, Harris and may Orcus institutionalized, which is aiding in a betting criminals. Can you believe all this sick crap has gone on for four years? Could you imagine what this country would look like four years from now if it continued and got worse? Anyway, President Trump is valuing to withhold all federal funding for sanctuary cities and states, escalating his crackdown on illegal immigration. Why would we give they're aiding in a betting law breaking. Can you imagine if I went down to the border, picked up somebody and said, where would you like to go. I'd like to go to New York. Okay, let me drive you. Would I not be aiding in a betting law breaking? Well, they just institutionalized it and in their own way, just codified it into their policies. But they were codifying policies that, in my view, were illegal. Christy Nome says the illegal immigrants sent to El Salvador's hellhole mega prison prisons should stay there for the rest of their lives, you know. And one thing today is the deadline for people to self deport. And I brought this up a long long time ago. Open it up to illegals that entered our country didn't respect our laws, vorders, sovereignty that they can, they can register, we know where they are. Then they can self deport, and if they do, they'd have a chance to come back in the future legally. Otherwise you miss today's deadline. You will never have that opportunity. Never. Trump says, the illegals now can return legally, but they must self deport, and that deadline is today. Let's see what happens in the crazy world of the left. One other thing, on illegal immigration crossings by Biden illegals through the once overrun Dairyan Chap Gap area plunged ninety nine percent. Only four hundred and eight illegal immigrants recorded, you know, going through this this treacherous Panamanian jungle path in February, compared to when crossings peaked at thirty seven and sixty six in February of last year under Biden.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Now, Federal judge, now the president has been racking up all these wins in the US Supreme Court. A federal judge has sided with Trump on immigration enforcement actions in houses of worship. Federal judge today sided with the Trump administration allowing immigration agents to conduct enforcement operations at houses of worship despite a lawsuit filed by a religious by religious groups over the new policy. Oh, you want to hide out in a church or a synagogue or a mosque. No, that doesn't work that way. That's not how the that's not how life works. And then of course you've got nothing but craziness from the left. Now House Democrats want Elon alsoba he must leave his government role after one hundred thirty days. Oh okay, well we're going to listen to the democrats. Seventy House Democrats. Why do they hate this guy? We've gone over this in detail. It makes no sense. He gets no credit for rescuing astronauts abandoned by Joe and Kamwall.
Speaker 3: He gets no credit.
Speaker 1: We're helping the people in North Carolina, Tennessee after Hurricane Helene. No credit for helping the people in California after the Pacific Palisades wildfires in La No credit at all. That he's now put his business efforts to the side, as he is offering his time for free and has found over one hundred and fifty billion and ways for an abuse and they can't wait to get rid of them. Unbelievable, unbelievable. I see Tim Walls heckled by veterans for stolen Vowler claims that doesn't surprise me. What else this happening in the news today. So mu's been going on and we have, you know, the terrific issues. Just it is what it is. I would say today's a win. You know, people say, oh see it's going It went back in the negative territory, not by much. Yesterday wasn't that bad, and now it's up mostly. The last time I checked, they had gained back pretty much everything that they had lost. A professor somehow is still getting federal funds to create transgender voice training apps. Do you want your tax dollars spent this way? Can you believe we're even talking about all of this? Martina Navtovolova, tennis legend, asked Democrats what they're willing to give up for men who identify as trance. Ted Cruz says how many men and demand's answers from the USA fencing after a male athlete was allowed to compete against women. It was hilarious. I don't know if we have the cut available Fake news CNNs Anderson Cooper got corrected by somebody at this town hall. Then he got lectured by Bernie Sanders about what CNN doesn't talk about you know, it's the thing of the doctor. A love scene in town hall ORBACTA Senator Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 3: I want to introduce Grace Thomas. She's a local civil rights attorney. She's a Democrat.
Speaker 2: Right, say them pronouns? Actually, thank you?
Speaker 3: Oh, say them pronouns?
Speaker 1: Please please, Linda, what is your pronoun preferred pronounce so I don't get it wrong.
Speaker 2: It's a conservative? Is that starting a new pronoun? Or saying maybe I'll start saying. You're either saying or there you go or common I'm a see s. Thanks for checking.
Speaker 3: Oh, they have this whole thing. I don't even know what it is.
Speaker 1: Like my staff on TV was explaining it to me like cisked, I don't even do you know what any of this crap means.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't definitely know what it is.
Speaker 2: But I feel grateful that I don't let it involve in my own life and talk about it with my own kids, because it's a bunch of nonsense.
Speaker 1: Get this Chucky Todd admits that the media fear that covering Biden's decline would help Trump. So now we have two people in a week that claim that their journalists Little Georgie Stephanopolis and Chucky Todd and just Stephanopolis when he interviewed Biden after the disastrous debate, never told his audience how bad it was and how pathetic he was and what horrible condition he was in. Because he's a liberal hack, leftist, radical talk show host. He's no different than crazy Carveole who used to be his colleague in the Clinton years and now. Chucky Todd admitted that the media was afraid to cover questions about Biden's mental acuity during the twenty twenty four rays, believing doing so would benefit his opponent, as if the American people couldn't figure it out themselves. We figured it out, thank you very much. Whoopi Goldberg claims the First Amendment is gone and encourages that we did donate more in taxes. Okay, she's a multi millionaire. She can suck it up and pay a little more in taxes herself. Her net worth apparently is an estimated sixty million dollars, not too bad. That would put her in the top, you know, zero point one percent, all right, So if that's her net worth, then she can she can donate as much as she wants. And by the way, MSDNC is now going ahead with the preemptive pardoned. Who's against preemptive pardon congenital liar Adam Schiff and spreading it insider trading conspiracy theories. When Jnald Trump put the pause on it, I just happened to know for my sources he made that decision pretty much on the fly. There was not a lot of thought given to it at the time. There really wasn't anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Everyone knows I'm a big believer in the Second Amendment. And SIG Sour is the world's leading manufacturer of firearms, optics, ammunition suppressors. And I'm going to tell you I met these guys. They are I'm telling you they are kick ass. As a matter of fact, there's nearly four thousand employees, a third of them former military, and I wish I could tell you what I know about one of them. He is one of the top military people ever to put on a uniform. Anyway, if you haven't heard about the six hour p. Three twenty, you need to take a look at it. I will tell you the three twenty is the official side arms of all branches of the US military. I have it and carry it myself. The P three sixty five is the most popular concealed carry. We've baby James got their new MCX spear rifle.
Speaker 3: And because they have all of.
Speaker 1: These top engineers a military personnel, they're creating the next generation of weaponry, and they have their infinite guarantee. If something breaks, they'll fix it. If it can't be fixed, they'll replace it. You don't need to receipt warranty card. It's fully transferable forever. Remember there's only one manufacturer who is innovating nearly four hundred engineers, the only one you should buy from. I love my six hour, You're gonna love yours. Buy American Maid at six hour dot com. Exposing government waste and abuse of your liberties every day. Sean Hannity is on right now.