Speaker 1: Welcome and everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is the Fantasy live stream. It's almost the trade deadline. And Andrew Erickson is here to help all of us. Andrew Ricks and I are here right now hanging out with all of you. Drop your comments or questions below. Last time to make trades. I really was enjoying that groove and that commercial. Andrew just saying like, I don't know if you were hanging out there and you know, behind the scenes dancing bopping a little bit, but I was.
Speaker 2: I was trying to figure out what song is this? That's what I need to know.
Speaker 1: It was a bang it.
Speaker 2: I need to add it to my TikTok rotation.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, things that we say now things we add to our TikTok rotation. All right, everybody, So again, the trade deadline is looming. Things are moving very quickly. Also, some news to get to you at the top of the show. Also, because Anthony Richardson is back and Debro and Ericson were adding him in every single league, I'm in with them, running to the waiver wire like little children, so happy. Oh it's good goodness, it's a snow day. Everyone. Let's go outside. You play again with Anthony Richardson. So let's talk about your expectations. They're throwing him back to the Wolves against the Jets. I don't know why, particularly, like what has changed you and what our expectations are Your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of weird, honestly, because it seemed like Shane Steichen and his very gun ho very Hey, we're sticking with Joe Flacou Joe Flaco is gonna be our guy. We played Joe Flacker for two weeks and I would say not great matchups either against the Vikings and Bills, two tougher pass defenses. So seeing the Colt struggle, I think it was kind of predictable. Even if it had been Richardson or Joe Flack, I don't think either quarterback would have necessarily played well. So I mean it's it's not great for Flacco that he doesn't get to get a chance at his revenge game with the New York Jets, and I think a little bit more of a softer matchup. But I think that at this point, maybe this was more disciplinary about Richardson, about the Hey, tap me out and him not being the QB one for the team and maybe sitting him down for two weeks was more about that and less about Hey, Flacco is really giving our team the best chance to win. So look, there's nowhere to go. What up with Anthony Richardson? He needs reps And when you look at the Jets defense, they are reeling right now. So against two teams that are kind of trying to figure out, hey, do we have a chat at the end of the year. The Jay Tats or the Jetats. They're not good. They have been really bad.
Speaker 1: I'm spelling the word Jets. Is that what's happening?
Speaker 2: Having some issues, But I think that the cults are kind of interesting. I think Richardson again, I think he's worth putting on your bench if he's available on waivers, just to kind of see, hey, did he improve with these two weeks off as he was sitting kind of learning under Flacco.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I kind of want to see a thing shake out, So I'm cool with stashing.
Speaker 1: Him, all right. Speaking of quarterback news, for Lawrence is not playing this week with the shoulder issue. No surprise there. We saw Isaia Pacheco was activated from the ir but again is not going to be playing this week. So just because they're designated to return, doesn't mean that they're actively going to play. We learned that the hard way last week with Nico Collins. Everybody also, I just saw this a few hours ago and they kind of just puffed in my brain here, and I wanted to share on the show because from a Dynasty perspective, this seems important. JJ McCarthy underwent a second knee surgery because there was I guess some swelling and some other issues with recovery. So that's not great. Don't love that. So Dynasty shares of JJ McCarthy a little tenuous here for the Minnesota Vikings. But the one thing that's not tenuous, the one thing that we got on Lockdown is helping all of you make trade. So again, super Chats are right now officially on It's three oh seven. The first ten minutes of super Chats, we're gonna get to all of them guaranteed. After that, all bets are off, so get them in early, folks. Joe Fiora start, James Cook or Dowdell eight and two thanks.
Speaker 2: Pros, James Cook, Easy done, look at that.
Speaker 1: Easy from one Andrew to another full PPR CD and Nick Chubb for Ken Walker. You want to make that deal? Yes, I do, all right? All right? Ceedee, Lamb is going going gone. Abram always here on the show. Abram a very loyal listener of the show. We appreciate you, Abram, thank you so much for the advice each week. You're welcome. Who should I start at flex? Brian Robinson Junior? Who's trending towards playing it looks like Myers, Higgins or Shakir Also? Should I pick up Irving or Doubtle and drop Swift or Brian Robinson Jr. I'm not dropping Swift to Brian Robinson Jr. Do you agree?
Speaker 2: I would drop Swift for Bucky Irving.
Speaker 1: Swift for Irving? Okay? And then who do you want to start at the flex this week? I would start Brian Robinson tomorrow night and just get him out there.
Speaker 2: I agreed. It's got the most touchdown equity out of those guys.
Speaker 1: I like me some touchdowns. Dylan high pro Should I do Evans and lad for aj Brown? If he can, good for you? I don't think he can. Good luck with that.
Speaker 2: Yep, go for it, Dylan, I mean you could send it.
Speaker 1: You might get laughed out of the room. Abram again, start Ridley or Myers, Higgins or Shakir m Ridley over Myers. I mean, really hasn't getting a lot of targets. I gotta say, I thought it was gonna be a one week wonder kind of thing. It hasn't been. Higgins. We still don't have definitive word yet. Meyer's also been a target hog. So where do you want to go here?
Speaker 2: Isn't Shakir the safest guy? I mean, and he's the one who play Josh Allen knows the most, knows the best. Really give me Boom or Buss. I don't love his matchup. Myers does has minchew Higgins. We don't know if he's healthy or not. I mean, right now, I'm just gonna probably just play Shaker because now just play.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Mitchell's question or hey, pros, I got offered comet and downs for Dallas Goddard, no hard pass, yes, correct, Jayden Daniels for Saquon Well, depends on what you're left with a quarterback, that's I mean, but as long as you know what, I.
Speaker 2: Don't care scratch that.
Speaker 1: Even if you have the streaming quarterback and you're like, you're off the waver Wire.
Speaker 2: I do you're getting the number one player potentially for a quarterback, right.
Speaker 1: Pookah for Aaron Jones and Pearce All. I want to be on the pukah side of that hooka Aaron Jones all right?
Speaker 2: With injuries or not, he's not getting healthier as the season progresses.
Speaker 1: Thanks, chev. Look at that chef saying nice things. We appreciate when people say nice things. So the check Jess, she said some nice things in the chat here, Jesse j. Detroit, Denver or Philly defense rest of season? Ah, that is a deeper question here. So Denver's got a pretty good schedule ahead of it for the next couple of weeks, So I favorite Denver. Any thoughts here for you?
Speaker 2: I don't like attaching myself to one defense rest of the season because I think that it's just better to play matchups. But yeah, Denver's the best real life defense and they have a good schedule, so that's the one I would roll with. I don't think that they've had their bye week though yet, so Philly has already had their bye week, so just keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: That's the only difference. They haven't but they've got teams like the race. I know because I just picked up Denver in a league and I was looking ahead as I go, who can I pick up that I like for the next couple of weeks here, And yes, there's a bye still upcoming, but I want to pick up a defense like it's room for a couple of weeks to feel good about and then make sure I'm in the playoffs. John Miller, Thanks Jesse by the way for joining us every day. John Miller, Jeff, excuse me, Jeff Goff and neighbors or Josh Allen, Amari Cooper and Goddard. What side do you want to be on?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, this one's tough. Hmmm do you have Aleen anyway?
Speaker 1: Here? Yeah, I'm leaning towards the Alan Cooper Goddard mix. I just think Alan has more big game potential with his legs hopefully Cooper being healthy now, maybe we start to see him roll a little bit, especially with the key on Coleman health being negative, and then you're getting the tight end on top of that, which has been tricky this year.
Speaker 2: So that's true.
Speaker 1: I think it's close, but I think I would lean towards Alan Cooper and Goddard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's close, I think as well, because neighbors can't help you this week. So if you need bodies this specific week, he's not going to help you. We have a question mark quarter We have question marks about the quarterback in New York. Who's going to be We don't know. Maybe Drew lockson upgrade, maybe he's not. That's probably the most likely scenario where it doesn't actually make a difference, Whereas with Alan you get the bill Stack. And I just like the idea of having AMRII Cooper my fantasy playoffs with Josh Allen because Amari Cooper we saw him last year score fifty points in the fantasy playoffs and win you a week, and I think having him in your arsenal just can make a huge difference. So, and Jared Goff plays the Bears in the Fantasy Football Championships on the road outside which I don't love U Bears.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to Dylan's question. Trade Garrett Wilson for Zay and Juwan Jennings. Oh that's tricky here. I think to have the depth, especially upcoming weeks here, and you know Jennings has passed his by uh Baltimore, Baltimore is not passed their by now, so there.
Speaker 2: So I mean, if you need more starters, yeah, I'm doing this. Could you start if you need the bodies?
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Seems like I get it.
Speaker 1: By the way, speaking of Locke, what do you think you would get out of Lock if he was indeed the starter and that's where things are going.
Speaker 2: I think it would be just the same as Daniel Jones, except maybe you get more passing by Hume because Drew Lock doesn't run as much, and that would be it. I think you're gonna get the same amount of inaccurate targets.
Speaker 1: To be totally honestcurate targets.
Speaker 2: I think maybe just passing volume just because Drew Lock is not going to run. So but if that makes the offense worse, then you're seeing less touchdowns. So again, I don't think volume is ever a concern with Neighbors or any of these giants receivers. But you know that Drew Locke at least he knows what the game plan is going to be. Throw to neighbors.
Speaker 1: There you go, everybody, just throw it to the neighbors. I mean, that's pretty much all you can do. Right now, Let's go to Ishmael. I have London, Tyreek, Hill Hopkins, and my RB's Connor Chase Brown estimate and Mason, would you trade Tyreek for Ridley and Bucky? I know Tyrek's been at disappointment? Is this where we want to be at?
Speaker 2: No? I want more than playing the Raiders this week? I yeah, I would want more than Ridley and Bucky. I think it's I think it's a fair guy to trade away, but not for that.
Speaker 1: Next up here is Andrew's question, Hubbard, Stevenson or Chubb rest of season. It's hard not to. I mean, I mean, all three I think are valuable. To be honest with you, I think they're all pretty decent. Let's go to Cray, Rodriguez, PPR Titan Premium Flex Downs, Goddard or Quinton Johnston.
Speaker 2: See would be easy.
Speaker 1: J has been pretty good with the touchdown equity. I'm gonna take QJ against the Cincinnati Bengals. I think that's the best scenario. I really do. He's been good, he really has. He was left for dead coming into the twenty twenty four fantasy season. People wanted nothing to do with him, and now look at him.
Speaker 2: I mean, he just he just finds ways to get behind broken coverages and defense and get wide open for touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Because that's what are the Cincinnati Bengals good at.
Speaker 2: They're not good, So I mean it sucks giving up those kind of touchdowns. It sucks that we just can't say Josh downs because we know that. But Richardson's playing back again, so you can't play Jush downs. So yeah, by default that makes QJ.
Speaker 1: To play complete sports. How's it going great to see y'all? I just traded Derek Henry for a Chan and Nakua? Interesting? Okay, what do you think? Also? Who should I start? Picked?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: Aj Brown, Pickens and Nico Collins. I'm starting Brown and Pickins. I want to wait and see what Nico does first came back. But I don't love trading Derek Kenrick to be honest. Now, I know he's gonna buy coming up in week fourteen. So you're fighting for your life and you want bodies. I get it. I think you got decent value for it, but I still want Derrick, Henry Andrew. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: I'm I think that this is I think it makes smart, it makes sense just based on look. I'm not going to come in here. And say you gotta trade away Derrick Henry.
Speaker 1: But no, but it's good value for Henry, h Chan and Puka. You gotta you got a strong running back and you got a strong wide receiver, so you got value.
Speaker 2: But like you know, you, Derek, do you think that Derrick Henry can do exactly what he did in the first half of the year in the second half of the year. I guess is my question exactly the same? So no fallof whatsoever, maybe slight, Well, maybe that matters if it's not.
Speaker 1: Honestly, no, I mean I guess that the only thing that's really when you got to look forward. You got to figure out the bye week situation there with him. So I mean, I can run through the schedule real quick with him and we can get a sense of that that'll.
Speaker 2: Be in the schedule. I mean, it's really hard to park holes and a guy that I mean, he's so touchdown you only just score touchdown, so it doesn't really matter what the schedule is.
Speaker 1: Well, he also gets massive amounts of following.
Speaker 2: You know's actually averaging less than twenty touches per game. I thought that was correct.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the secret to him not dropping off. So he's got Pittsburgh this week. Okay, top matchup theoretically, then the Chargers the Eagles to buy, and then the playoff schedule is the Giants, the Steelers and the Texans. Well that's pretty good. I mean, Steelers are tough, but again, you know that's going to be an all hands on deck kind of scenario. So I still want Henry, but I think it's a fair trade. Let's get to Shoemake a bros. Is Craft Jmo Ridley an overpay to get Kelsey? I think?
Speaker 2: So? I don't think it's an overpay. I mean, if if you want the best tight end, I mean, who's the best guy in that deal?
Speaker 1: Look it's Kelsey. But I'm gonna say this, Shoemake, if you are not starting jmo' ridley any week and you're looking at your roster and these guys are just buried at the bottom, then basically you're just doing Craft for Kelsey and you are setting your lineup, and that's fine. So if the other wide receivers are dk T, higg Evans, Sutton Pearsall, and williams. Ah See, here's the thing. I don't know what we're gonna when Mike Evans comes back, If Mike Evans come back, Mike Williams just caught one touchout, Like, I don't want to run out and think that he is an answer. DK's been hurt, T Higgins have been hurt. Like this is kind of a tough sell for me just to upgrade at tight end. Andrew with this.
Speaker 2: Roster, I mean, I think that he's got depth. I like his depth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but none of them are playing like DK's finally coming back now. So basically you're looking at DK, Sutton and T Higgins hopefully until Mike Evans comes back.
Speaker 2: If if again, well, I mean that's what they're betting on though, right because you can't wait because if they have the trade deadline, then you can't wait for T and Evans to officially come back. But based on what we've heard about their injuries, they are they should be on track to reach returning sooner rather than later. So if this is your last chance to upgrade your tight end and get a tight and you really feel good about rest of the season, then I think James and Williams and really are you know we're put in the trade.
Speaker 1: You know what I do, Shoemake, I would take Craft, and I would take Mike Evans, and I would say keep Jmo, keep Ridley, keep your depth, especially with twelve and fourteen coming up in the BIE weeks, and go ahead and move Evans and Craft to get Kelsey, give him the better wide receiver. So the death because actually I think you need more depth right now. You need bodies all right now. The way these group, this group is healthy, was Q Hey Pros trade away JK. Dobbins and DeVante Smith for Terarry McLaurin. You good with this? Yeah, me too good. That's two for two. That's an easy one. Oh, let's go to K King a trade Lamar Jackson and K One Jacobs, Goff McLaurin or Purdy see or what here? We're doing it again here where I know this makes sense in your heads, folks, but I want to answer your questions.
Speaker 2: Trade L J F, K One K, Murray Jacob. So I think it's still one of them, one of these. I think it's three trades. He's he sees three trades. So one of them is Lamar for Kenneth Walker and Josh Jacobs. The other one is for Jared Golf Lauren and the other one and.
Speaker 1: Ro I know to the last one for sure. I don't love any of these. I want Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: The only one I would do would be the Cottier Murray one.
Speaker 1: Murray and Jacobs. Yeah, see, the golf McLaurin is the one that is more tempting to me, but obviously not so much. All right, the unfrozen. There we go. Now I'm unfrozen. We can get back to the show. It happened sometimes it happens once in a while. All right, let's go to let's see Jesse here. I'm nine and one drafted McCaffrey. Thanks to you, guys, I've stayed afloat. There you go, Trade Kittle and Darnald for Hurts. Kittle and Darnald for Hurts. Hawkinson's my backup. I'm good with this trade. Let's go. Let's go. All right, let's get to some other folks out here. Seth Webb. Would you trade Kenneth Walker for either James Connor or Aaron Jones? No, agreed. Let's go to Dick Tog Should I trade Josh Allen Tyrone Tracy Ray Davis for Breese Hall bo Nicks. Did I get lamb basted or I did trade traded? Josh Allen, Tyrone Tracy and Ray Davis for Breeze Hollimble next. I don't love it. I don't love it. I'll be honest. I just want Josh Allen and Tracy like Breecee Hall theoretically, but I mean till the Jets dig their head out of their rear end, it's hard to really get excited about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, unfortunately, we can't evaluate this trade until Breeshall finds the end zone. Er doesn't find the end zone. Like, that's what it's gonna come down to. You're gonna feel good at Preestaf finally scores touchdowns and if he doesn't, then you're gonna feel lambastard.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, let's go to Dwarf got offered Tyreek and Brian Robinson for London and Dowdell. What side you want to be on?
Speaker 2: I will take the Reek d Brian Robinson side.
Speaker 1: All right, there you have it. Now, look we've got free stuff to give away here again. Drop your comments below, sobscatch to the channel and you might win our latest giveaway from Trophy Smack. It's the Ultimate Championship Belt. That's right, six pounds of fantasy football glory can be yours, customized with your special designs wherever you'll want them. That's that's right. Thanks to our good pals over at trophy Smack, the number one destination for epic fantasy football tournament trophies. So how do you win this? Subscribe to the channel Fantasy Pros YouTube Ring the Belts that goes Dang for notifications and drop your comments below during the stream or even after, and you could be the next winner of our latest Trophy Smack giveaway. Back to the questions, Gonzalo is up next? Gonzalo trade away Dobbins and Tillman for Breeze Hall. Now this I would do. Yeah, Yes, this is a much better Breeze Hall deal.
Speaker 2: Yes, I had agreed.
Speaker 1: Luis Gonzalez need expert advice. Do I treat Romandre and Hopkins for Hall? I say no.
Speaker 2: I think that's fine.
Speaker 1: It's fine, but I don't know. I think I'd rather have the bodies, man, give me the bodies. I don't see Breese Hall as being like sae Quan's elite, Kiran's elite, Derek Headry's elite. Do you think Breese Hall's elite? Fantasy wise? Right now?
Speaker 2: You just set me up to just have me say the sentence on record, because yeah, he's not elite.
Speaker 1: He's not elite right now. I said it right now was the caveat. I'm not saying can't be elite now. When John Gruden comes in as the coach of the Jets next year, I'm sure it'll be fine. Uh chickens up next? Should I trade away a Maori Cooper and Brian Robinson to get Aaron Jones? No, I don't know what Chase hurt running back, especially with Brian Robinson just getting out.
Speaker 2: I am so concerned about kind of Aaron Jones and James Connor with the clock striking midnight on these guys, like I just seems like every week they're getting banged up, but then they come back and then they're okay, and then you're seeing their backups start to play better, and I just I get get get.
Speaker 1: That Benson games sent shivers down your spine. Nick, Would you trade Pearsall for JSN? And I'm sorry, would you trade pearsall and JSN for Deebo?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, agreed? All right, two for two. Let's go to Scott's question and trade away David Montgomery and Tyreek Hill for Nico Collins. Oh Man, Yes, I want to say yes, because how good is bad? I think so once you can think so, I hope so Pac. Why everyone's trading away Tyreek Hill. Everyone's had it. Now it's time to get Tyreek Kill. Everybody trade away Tyreek Hill and Chubb for a J. Brown. You want to do this one? Yes?
Speaker 2: Me too?
Speaker 1: Oh Tyreek what a disappointing top five picks? Eh?
Speaker 2: You know, I mean I didn't draft Tyreek, but I drafted Jay the Wattle, So yeah, sucks.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like CMC finally played one game, Tyreek Hill has been bad. There was another guy too in this mix for the number ones Passidi Lamb obviously has not been fun and it's not gonna go well the rest of the season. Ryan s uh promigos need help. Four and six, trade Kamara, Jones, Hill, and Downs for Waka Walka Waka Waka for Walker Puoka.
Speaker 2: And h hm okay, let's break this down.
Speaker 1: I say yes, Yes, I say yes full PPR two. Yes, let's do it. Let's go to Brandon got Offer, Derreck Henry for Hall and DeVonta Smith. Yes, as long as they got enough wide receivers. Oh wait, so you're because you're getting getting Derek Henry. Yeah, okay, smash smash, Let's get Dereck Henry on the team. This se get Boy Dev Breece Hall for Tyreek Hill. There we go. This is the perfect circle. We have finally hit the nexus of the universe of the show where every single trade has had one of these two guys. Now they have the same one, both guys in one trade. So what side do you want to be on.
Speaker 2: I'd rather have Breeze than tyreeg fair.
Speaker 1: Enough, all right? Looking at the roster to eight Chan Gibbs, CMC. So they really don't need Breece with that grouping of running backs, would you agree? Yes?
Speaker 2: So then I guess.
Speaker 1: And then well he also asks Gibbs for Nico.
Speaker 2: Would that be a better trade, yes, trading away Gibbs to get Nico versus trading away Brice to get Tyreek.
Speaker 1: Rather have Nico. He's your RB two anyway, whoever this guy is, is your RB two? Why you see mcs your one?
Speaker 2: I feel like you have to trade away Gibbs to get Nico Collins, who hasn't played in like five weeks.
Speaker 1: I guess here's the question. I mean, it's just who do you want? Do you want Hill or Nicle the rest of the season. I want Nico and I'd rather do Breee for Nico to be honest, Like, that's the deal I'd like to make. I'd rather keep.
Speaker 2: I would just take any of my running backs and trade them for the best receiver I can get. If you can trade what if you can trade?
Speaker 1: See, well I try.
Speaker 2: I mean he came back, he got all the snaps.
Speaker 1: Maybe justin Jefferson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think I think going back to think about more about your return and not about well, I want to trade away the worst asset, and you want to trade away what you can get the most for.
Speaker 1: You're so prolific, all right, Kareem Jones trade Sutton for Johnson and Maconkey. Is that a good trade for PPR for Swift and Maconkie. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, I think I.
Speaker 1: Only Sutton to Macaky or that far off rest of season. They're getting Swift too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems it seems like someone's really trying to dump off Swift. It's fine, but I just I just have issues acquiring Swift because if I have it I'm gonna want to start him, and I just don't like the Bears rest of the season.
Speaker 1: I can only go up from here. I'm on Raw and Rashad White for Tracy and Neighbors. I assume it's both of them. I'm on Ron Rashad White for Tracy Neighbors. That's a lot of giants to be invested in. I think I'd rather keep the guys in Detroit and Tampa.
Speaker 2: That's a good on it, like, yeah, good, good, good offensive ecosystem bro to too many giants is already too many, too many.
Speaker 1: I mean, you have the only two that are good. I mean, but I just don't know, Like I don't think that Drew Lock cures every If.
Speaker 2: Lock has a bad game, like you're gonna get crumpled.
Speaker 1: And if we even see Lock, who's to say we don't see Daniel Jones.
Speaker 2: I think we're going to see lok. Jones has like injury guarantee. They It's the same thing with Russe Wilson last year. It's going to be unless Dan Jones says, hey, we can restructure my contract so I can get hurt so I can play, Then he's gonna get benched.
Speaker 1: Josh wants to know Swift for BUCkies.
Speaker 2: Yes, times one thousand, do it all right, Tom?
Speaker 1: Trade Keenan. I'm sorry, trade Kareem Hunt for Evan Ingram. This is a good time to get out of Kareem Hunt business.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, you're never You're not gonna get full of the of what Hunt is produced. But he maybe is nothing in the in the playoffs and he might not be.
Speaker 1: Like you have to understand too. If you can get Kareem Hunt on the real cheap, he might be worth keeping. Like he might be worth having on your roster because there's no lock that Isaiah but Chego comes back and looks great after our broken leg.
Speaker 2: This is no, no, no guarantee he's gonna play though. That's that's the issue. And Hunt needs all the opportunity he can get because the uber efficient running back that he's been able to pass.
Speaker 1: So Tony's efficient. Tony Chan wants to know, Hey, guys, would you trade Kiren for Connor and neighbors Standard? I'm seven to three No, No, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want neighbors anywhere near and.
Speaker 1: Nore and Kiren's like the Standard League.
Speaker 2: God, people are people are panicking on Kiren even though he plays the pain the.
Speaker 1: Sky is falling, s M production sub pros got Burrow, TP, Cook, dowble A, RB, Chase, DBO, DK, BTJ and Tilman and wide Receiver. Trading j s N for Warren? Is that too rich? Do I trade Tilman for estimate? I don't like the second one. Jaysn for Warren is not the worst.
Speaker 2: I'd rather they are both bad trades. I'm sorry, there's too many and these are bad trades.
Speaker 1: Sorry, he is welcome to my life. I would rather do bt J rest because I just don't know if Lawrence plays again. BTJ for Warren, I think is more intriguing for me, Like if you're trying to help with your RB.
Speaker 2: Situation, which it seems like I'm not trying either of those guys. For Warren, he's still the backup on the steel, Like.
Speaker 1: The schedule really favors the past, catching running back in the weeks ahead, just saying Kevin Norris, Zay Flowers for t J. Hawkinson. Yeah, and a vacuum. This is fine. I got no beef with this. Uh, Turtles be Turton? Interesting, turtles be Turton who deflects nuke? Jacoby or Waddle always called him nukettle turtles, turtles, be.
Speaker 2: Turting, who deflects? M A Man Downdre Hopkins starting Hopkins playing Bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mahomes is an underdog, dude, Come on, this is like, this is like printing money.
Speaker 2: I just imagine when they're at you don't get it very often.
Speaker 1: You get like two chances a year to print money.
Speaker 2: On one the sports books are like, all right, are we gonna do this again? Are we gonna We're gonna make Mahomes an underdog.
Speaker 1: It's like, yepy undefeated Patrick Mahomes an underdog in the road against the Bills. Okay, where do I sign up? And then it went from one and a half to two and a half and I was like, let me bet it again. Yeah, yesterday I went to two and a half. Seriously, now, if we are not here to answer your question, don't forget. There's always more help with my playbook. Go to fancayboros dot com, slash my playbook or just download my playbook sink your leagues for free and use the trade analyzer. This is one of your last chances here the last week or so to use this tool, So if you haven't already download my playbook, sink your leagues and use it. The trade analyzer will help you make the right moves at the right time. Whether it's dynasty, season, long, redraft, doesn't matter. We'll be able to help you again. The trade analyzer are part of the amazing suite of tools over on my playbook. Let's go to awesome dev friend of the show. Hi, guys, I'm in a super flex and my team has wide receiver issues. I have McLaurin, Tillman, Deontay Amari, and Tank Dell. I would agree Lamar, Wilson and Mahomes. Okay, so there we go. The JJ team is two and eight and needs a quarterback. Well, Wilson and Mahomes are passed thereby. So if you want to straight up trade Lamar for JJ, I think that's the move to make you play the QBS. You hope that he has a big game here, JJ rest down the stretch because then you've got everybody pass their buys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems pretty straightforward to me.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's the move. That's the only movie you can make, bro, don't I don't know if Russell Wilson and Terry McLaurin gets it done. Plus you have issues, so dealing with the wide receiver is just gonna set you back anyway.
Speaker 2: So you can't you know, when I start two quarterbacks, and like you said, they already have their bye week.
Speaker 1: So Biggs for bigs Man, let's go. Speaking of bigs here, shouty ten team two flex full full PPR been using both Bowers McBride's my tight end in flex, but now faced with the Lamb dilemma? Should I trade one of those tight ends for receiver or try to go get rid of Lamb? Why don't you put Lamb with one of those tight ends and try to get up to the JJ or the you know, that next tier of wide receiver that might actually be useful. E's the season, That's what I would want to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's move up in the world. Next up here is nixt question here. My dogs PPR wide receivers are Lamb, Ridley, Tilman, Waddle and neighbors RB's are Monty Walker ATM Warren Dowdell. Trade Lamb to upgrade it running back or wide receiver? Oh man, I think I'm trying to just get the best player I can. I think it's only get matters. Looking at this roster, I mean, I'm just trying to get the rest asset.
Speaker 2: Wide receiver is a bigger need, especially if you're trading.
Speaker 1: Probably because that's the tricky part for London. Can you pull that off? Probably Lamb For Pickens, Pickens is the sneaky one because he's been so good the last four weeks. Pickens is definitely the sneaky one. You might be able to get Pickens.
Speaker 2: And people, Yeah, if you could do that about on the trade show, Pickens and like Tracy for Lamb, like that's a great deal.
Speaker 1: If you could pull that off, that's terrific. But I don't know that's that's maybe.
Speaker 2: The sun. It was the sun's fault. It's the sun.
Speaker 1: It's the sun.
Speaker 2: It's all the don't feel advantage? Did them dirty? The Dallas Cowboys?
Speaker 1: Dallas Cowboys? What's it gonna be like next year when Deon Sanders is the head coach and Shader Sanders is the quarterback and it's it looks like an AU team.
Speaker 2: They may not win, but they'll be fun.
Speaker 1: Is Deon? I like Dion is just like it's like, yeah, I really enjoyed coaching my son I'm just gonna keep coaching my son and you know, in college and then maybe the pros. They're just gonna keep doing it, just keep Can they trade Dak Like? Is he even movable with that giant contract? I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I mean you can feel like every contract there's always loopholes to get out of.
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess crazy stuff. Simon's up next year. Trade Chuba, Hubbard and Pittman Junior for CD LAMB. I'm six and four. My RB's are Bjon Connor, Cuba, Bucky. Estimated wide receivers are Wilson, Tilman, Pearsall. Trade Chuba, Hubbard and Pittman for CD LAMB. You know what, I'm good with this. I think you roll the dice with this one.
Speaker 2: This is the again, if you're gonna buy the Lamb, that's the Bilow for for LAMB.
Speaker 1: Yeah, carmigos Hey, Joe, mister free Zapia and andrews Oh because I froze it's funny, funny. Trade Kareem Hunt for DeVonta Smith. Yeah, sure, yes, I'm good with this one.
Speaker 2: Yes, do it up.
Speaker 1: Hey, look at it from Brazil. There you go. It's definitely warmer in Brazil and is in Jersey today. It's chilly today, Frost was on the pumpkin, so to speak. Turtles is back with another question. Here have McBride and Hawk he both or trade one? Yeah, trade who ever gets you the best. RB. I mean that's that's at the end of the day, because I mean McBride is good, but Hawkinson can be an asset down the stretch now that he's back for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I yeah, I mean I like McBride rest of the season more. But if you get more from McBride than I think, yeah, we get.
Speaker 1: The better player. Take it. Yeah, George Lamb and Pollard for Marvin Harrison Junior and Tracy Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: It's perfect trade. Here we go, perfect trade, George.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see Marvin Harrison Junior have like a great six week run here.
Speaker 2: He's going to He's going to win leagues. It's literally gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I hope. So because I've got him in a lot of spots, it's gonna happen. I'm winning despite him most of the year. Tyler C, I am it's true. What RB can I get for Cook and Adams. An RB for Cook and Adams.
Speaker 2: You probably get Breach. I'm gonna say, I don't want to do that. Like, I mean, I like Cook. I mean Cook and Breestos have basically been identical, except Cook actually scores touchdowns.
Speaker 1: So oh, you've got Cook, Connor, Bucky and Pacheco. I think you're just I think you're just waiting this out man, Like this week's rough because you have no Pacheco, you have no Bucky and O'Connor. So I get it. Like, right now, you're kind of screwed because you need an RB. I pick up an estimate and stream him this week. Or I mean, if anything, again, if you could put Cook and Evans together, Evans is the guy that I want to get rid of more than Adams. I really don't trust him coming back this year, especially if Tampa falls out of it. Like, what are we pushing for? You know, Mike Evans is an older player. I just don't. I don't know if that's what I'm pushing for. If from Mike Evans, Evans and Cook might be able to get you up to something decent. But again, it's hard to find people getting rid of running backs this time of year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Cook is really in a weird like tier of running backs because he is very boom or bus because if he doesn't score, like he doesn't end up having like those massive games. Like for me, I have to get up into the top tier, and I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: About would you do it for Joe Mixon, I'd consider that one.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, I guess I'm just not crazy about because I would want to use James Cook as a piece to get up to Saquon, Bijon, et cetera. But that's not it.
Speaker 1: I just don't know if that person's gonna do it, That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like I'd rather kind of just hold the pieces rather than move up, like very very slightly, because again you get like Josh Jacobs, Right, it's like, well, like how much of an upgrade is James Cook to Jacobs? But then you're also giving Adams to make that move. Eh No, I don't love it all.
Speaker 1: Right, Next one Year's from George Bucky Irving for Devine Adams. What side you want to be on?
Speaker 2: It depends on the receiver running back need, So my like, I think both guys are buys.
Speaker 1: How funny We're at a place where they are the same to you, Tavante Adams. There you go for more fun football chatter, make sure you join our discord Fantasybros dot Com slash Chat. It's free, it's fun, it's we're out of bounds on the extra point record every single week, so you can join us live for those shows before everybody else gets them, and you can get on them too. So go to Fantasypros dot com slash chat sign up for free today, and remember, if you're a premium user, you get access to a lot more channels over on the Fantasy Pros discord and Betting Pros Discord too. It's there to help you crush all of your leagues. Let's go to Roy's question. Next, Roy, trade Hill at BTJ for Nico Collins. Yep, yep, yeah that's the one. Forget the other trade not even worth it, Pops, trade Jayden Daniels and at And for Tracy and Hunt. Love my other quarterback loves the other quarterback, So we're trading. We're going with love of Daniels for at And and Aten for Tracy and Hunt.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to trade for Hunt. I just know he's a depreciating asset, Tracy.
Speaker 1: I want to get, but I agree. I agree, James trade for Nico Collins. Yeah, I'm good with that. Yep. I'm done with the Dolphins. I hate the Dolphins. Done.
Speaker 2: They want over, they won.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't care. I'm already over the Raiders. It doesn't matter. The Patriots, doesn't matter. I'm getting offered Milik Neighbors and shoot Chubbs Chubbs Hubbard, Chubbs Hubbard.
Speaker 2: Week eleven. We're just combining players together.
Speaker 1: How is Chubbs Hubbard these days? So I got, I got offered Melik Neighbors and Juba Hubbard for Nico. Thoughts, So, Cuba and Malik for Nico Collins. It's pretty good value theoretically, but Nico is still the best asset. So it was as long as I would rather keep Nico unless you are dying at running back, if you dine at running back, and this is a pretty good move to make because Cuba and meleikal probably be good enough. Yeah, yeah, I think that's that's good. Here, Let's go to Schnalen Tua Jennings for Kyler Murray. Yes, yeah, yes, easy one. James is up next with a super chat fourteen team or oooh six and four Stafford Hall, Walker, DK, Tilman, b Robin de Flex Johnno is my tight end, yuck. I have no trade appeal on my bench. Any suggestions for moves? Sorry if it's too vague, Well, James, it is kind of tricky just from the assets standpoint. Look, you got b rob Back, you got Hall, you got Walker, you have some RB depth here a little bit. Now it's a fourteen team leagues. We want to hang on to that. I think the advice I can give you right now, it seems like a two wide receiver league of DK Metcalf and Tilman. Now DK coming back is really helpful. Without seeing that bench or knowing what's going on in a fourteen team league, I'm sure that waiver wire is bear. If you're trying to get more, perhaps selling DK and bringing back two other pieces, something lesser than DK Metcalf, that is something you could explore. It's just really hard off the injury to do that. Would you take, say DeVonta Smith and Khalil Shakir for him and spread it out a little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't know if DK is the guy I'd want to do that. I think we go back to a trade we talked about before, where you trade Reese Hall to get James Coke and Devonte Adams. Maybe that's the me that you make. So you're breaking down Haul into more pieces because Apostle has his bye week, So that's something you have to keep in mind if you're trying to accumulate more wins right now. But maybe breaking him off for a little Downgray running back to get another receiver might be a good move to make, all.
Speaker 1: Right, James, trade Higgins and Minnesota defense. Oh, we haven't traded a defense in a while for Marvin Harrison, Andre Swift and Lockett. I really don't want Lockett, but Higgins for Harrison and Swift and you're trading a defense. Yeah, I'm good with that.
Speaker 2: I mean I would just trade Higgins to get Marvin Harrison, all the other pieces to me are and then immediately trade Young.
Speaker 1: You're getting more for a defense. Yeah, it's fine. Bad Mac. You haven't seen Batman in a while. Eight and two three wide receiver, two flex league. Would you ray js N and JMO for Mike Evans? No, I would not, I would.
Speaker 2: I'm not coming very bullish on old people.
Speaker 1: Dude, I heard myself at the gym yesterday.
Speaker 2: Did you say you wanted to buy Tyreek Hill or no?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't want to buy Evans.
Speaker 2: Oh you want to buy Tyry Kill though he's also old and hurt, but he's on the field physically, Yeah, but he's a decoy because his hand is messed up.
Speaker 1: My hands against the ball, Look at my hand.
Speaker 2: He's out there with the he's out there with the cast on, and he just no one tells us that like one of his hands he literally can't use to catch the ball.
Speaker 1: By the way, how are you doing after that ladder? Oh? The legs got a couple of rings. The worst part was you guys had to be feeling so good the first like opening series, that like when he had like forty yards in the first opener.
Speaker 2: Five yards in the first drive, so you already hit the two first legs and then he dropped that one pass and then at that point I felt like my stomach dropped and I realized, oh no, this is going south, very very quickly.
Speaker 1: I brought it to your attention and Welsh's in the chat. I said, hey, the new number for the over is ninety five and a half. Should maybe you should bet the under hedge just cover yourself. I mean that's what I would have done.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess what I did enough.
Speaker 1: I did just despite you two.
Speaker 2: I had enough on the initial over, just on his regular receiving yards that it was still profitable. But again disappointing.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, Herbert's question here, you don't mean a lot of Herbert's.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of herbs only clearly Herbert, justin Herbert.
Speaker 1: It was last names. This is Herbert's his first name.
Speaker 2: Maybe my first name is guy's named Herbert. Maybe his first name is Roman and he's just going last name.
Speaker 1: Maybe I hope not. That would be very disappointing. Should I trade a Hall for Harrison and Stevenson? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so again Hall is a guy. I think that if you're you're not ready to wait around for him to produce, then you can break him off into two years.
Speaker 1: It's a week eleven. How much longer do we have to wait?
Speaker 2: That is a very good point.
Speaker 1: MG, I just got off for ken Walker and DeVante Adams for Aman Ross Saint Brown. Should I accept.
Speaker 2: He needs running back help because he has Swift and Pollard and like that's the rest of his running backs. I don't like that group, so yes, you need to get a running back so Walker, Yes, would be the move.
Speaker 1: Andrew's question here full PPR two or RB two Wide receiver flex running backs are Jacobs and Bucky Wide receiver's Nico? Which deal is better? CD and Chubb for? Can't Walker and Jamo or CD and Nick Chubb for Puka and Stevenson. I like Puka and Stevenson better.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like Pokin Stevenson.
Speaker 1: Or do you like Puka and Cuba or Chubbs Hubbard? I like Steve. Could you believe Chuba Hubbard got paid? Do you believe that? Like? What kind of backwards? Carolina Panthers fro An offices is where we're paying running backs and losing seasons?
Speaker 2: What do we what? Because you feel I mean, we don't feel bad because again Chubb or Harber got paid, So that's good and he's a guy. That's great.
Speaker 1: I'm glad he got paid. I just don't understand.
Speaker 2: I mean, they got money to burn. It's not like they're paying their quarterback any money or any of the receivers because they traded them all away and all I mean they trade away all their players dj Moore McCaffrey.
Speaker 1: Why did you draft Jonathan Brooks? Like? Is he stay?
Speaker 2: That's really the big question. I was like, why, what was the point of this? I don't know, is organization Michael Pennix thing where they get the guy in free agency and then they fall in love with the guy in the draft and then they realize, well, you know, maybe we maybe we didn't have to do this.
Speaker 1: It's my l uh sending Tyreek for Pickens and Bucky or Chubb? Sure, either whatever, just do it Pickens plus I mean, who would you rather have? Bucky or Chubb? I want Chubb? You want Bucky?
Speaker 2: I want Bucky?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want Chubb. After the buye, we're ready. Now, we're ready to roll. Uh? Should I trade Jordan Love Ridley and Brian Robinson for Jade and Daniels Higgins and Connor Love Ridley, b rob for Jaden, Daniels, Higgins and Connor. This is moving a lot of pieces. I think I'd rather just stay with what you have in the first group.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's a good move. I think it's Aslaunder's old.
Speaker 1: Higgins isn't playing. Ever, I'm a little worried about.
Speaker 2: That, well, you're upgrading quarterback. I mean, Jordan Love has been banged double a year, so he's also coming off. Is an upgrade over Love. I think even it's only a little bit. Higgins healthy is better than Ridley in my opinion, true, and Robinson O'Connor is close to a wash. I would say it's just a matter of which guy is healthy. So again, anyway, I can get hurt any week. So again, if all those guys stay healthy, I think you're gonna be high with the deal. And if they get hurt, then you were gonna lose anyway.
Speaker 1: So let's go to the assassinator three and seven need to win out you sure do? Got offer Juwan Jennings for Rashad White much appreciated fellas well.
Speaker 2: You don't. Well, I mean you can't take White because he's on a bye week, so you gotta no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gotten off for Jawan Jennings for Shad White. So just take Joe and playing this week. That's what's happening. Yeah, do that, So let's do it. Yeah, all right, let's go to Michael's question. Trade Jameson Williams hurt a Hunt Cousins for Hurts, Chubb, Evans. Other guy is Jamar Jackson. Is that one of the other Jackson five that I don't know, Jamar Jackson. I think it's Lamar jack Yesterday, the spelling and the chat was so funny. Some of the worst things you've ever was so good, so good.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with this trade. I like getting that.
Speaker 1: Williams Hunt Cousins for Hurts, Chubb and Evans. Yeah. Again, Evans scares the crap out of me, but him and Hunter both dangerous players to have. Let's go to Devin half PPR. I have Murray and Reid, he has Love and Harrison Harrison for Reed. Who would rather have? Rest of season Ben Harrison? I agree? I concur Let's go to lost one PPR trade Davante and Evans for JJ. Yeah you could do it. Yes, good luck with that, but yeah A Chan Garrett Wi, Wilson, Houghton for CD Taylor and Bowers grows.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, no wait, yes, no, okay, there's a lot of pieces moving here. Gross.
Speaker 1: Let's take him one at a time. Garrett Wilson or CD Lamb rest of season, Gary Wilson, Agreed Han and Jonathan Taylor rest of season A Chan well, then that that's a no. Then's aughten for Bowers. I mean is getting all the valley? Yeah, I understand that, but that's that's two to one. And how much different is Auten and Bowers? That Bower's a zero touchout?
Speaker 2: Bowers is way different than Austin.
Speaker 1: Zero. Not the last three weeks they ain't.
Speaker 2: Because not a bye week. And Mike Evans, I'm gonna prove this to you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna do this, hold on research, fantasy pros stats.
Speaker 2: Even playing you think Alan is going to be the exact same when Mike Evan's comes home back.
Speaker 1: No, because I don't think Evans is the I think it's the Godwin piece. That's the piece that I think is.
Speaker 2: The difference Maker's not going to hurt On in some capacity from.
Speaker 1: Week nine to week eleven. Here we go. I'll even put week eight. I'll give you a little bit more. Okay, who's the number one tight end fantasy football from week it's Kate oughten, twelve point four zero. I don't care twelve point four fantasy points.
Speaker 2: So it's not gonna matter at all. Mike Evans comes back. You don't think it matters at all, well, you also don't think is gonna come back at all, So maybe I don't think.
Speaker 1: Why he's going to come back. But on top of it, it's the Godwin. It's the Godwin role that he has assumed. And by the way, brock bowers over the same time eight point two fantasy points per game. This is a lock. Bro I don't think people realize how good Kate Oughton's been.
Speaker 2: You want to take? You want to take? You think rest of the season and outscores Powers.
Speaker 1: I think they're marginal. I think from a relative position value standpoint, it's marginal, and I think the other two pieces weird. He said we're better, So why would I be traded making a marginal move for Powers? Again? More theoretical, It's not like Garder Minshew can't get benched again. I'll be your ho Berry trade Aughton. No, don't trade a Kate Onondavante Adams from Metcalf. Hawkinson's my other tight end. Can you trade Hockinson and Adams for Metcalf instead? Let's do that?
Speaker 2: Man, You are just all over Kate Onen.
Speaker 1: What twenty nine targets, twenty two receptions, one hundred and ninety three arts, three touchdowns since week eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just don't think that's going to sustain when Mike Evans comes back. Is that so crazy? You have a take.
Speaker 1: There's only one tight end who has more Fantasy points per game, and that is again. And I don't think it's the Mike Evans part. I think you're misreading what this offense has become. Down Mike Evans will still be Mike Evans. It's the Chris Godwin roll that held all that target share over the middle of the field, in the slot where Kate Aughton is eating right now, That to me is the difference maker. Breaking news Commanders Brian Robinson, junr is off the injury report. Yay, trade for Hey, let's go to Pacy Knight. Trade away Tyreek and Chubb for aj Brown. Yes? Easy, This is a very sad one there, all right? So next up here we have tea man trade cmc Rico for Josh Jacobs and Nico cmc and Rico for Jacobs and Nico.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to trade CMC now if I wait all this time, I want to keep him now.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe they're just trying to get out while the getting is good before he gets hurt again. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, look, the fact that you're telling me you're trading cmc en Rico must mean your flush at running backs and if you are, then fine.
Speaker 2: That's that's other injured players.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to these last couple here, Donnie. I traded Brian Thomas Junior for Naji Harrison Bucky Irving last week. Got the dub. I have a QB question, Golf love or AR fifteen, not AR fifteen. I played golf against playing golf this week. Over over as much as I love love against the Bears golf against the Jags, I just can't.
Speaker 2: Say no, oh yeah, they got to put your go easy.
Speaker 1: All right, here's another one real quick from Michael. Trade Puka and Kelsey for Saquon and Laporta. I have Hawkinson on the bench. RB room is Bijon Swift wide receiver rooms, DeVonta Pooka and Pickens of a Clorin Pooka for Kelsey, Pokah and Kelsey for Saquon and Laporta. Yeah I want to get Yeah, I'm good with that. Yeah, get Saquon. Yeah, always get Saquon. That's the right answer. Okay, no more, no more, question, don't put any more super chests because we're gonna be able answer him, So stop trade away Garrett Wilson for Swift and James Cook and Marvin Harrison. Yes, yeah, yes, and uh, last two here, last one here offered Barkley and Ridley for Camara and Neighbors.
Speaker 2: Hmm. I just I don't want to trade away Saquon Barkley, even if it seems like a fair deal with I mean, he's the one of the best schedules the rest of the season. I I just don't want to trade away sake On Barkley.
Speaker 1: Last one trade Neighbors Cuba Ridley for Rashad, White Cup and Higgins. I want the Neighbors Cuba Ridley side.
Speaker 2: I agreed.
Speaker 1: All right, there you have it. Everybody. For more help, make sure you go to a Fantasybros dot Com slash my playbook, use the trade analyzer and if that doesn't work, and then find one of the analysts and hit us up over on our Discord Fantasypros dot Com slash chat. And if all that does or doesn't work, it doesn't matter because you can still win free stuff, including the latest giveaway from Trophy Smack, The Ultimate Championship six pound belt again. Subscribe to the YouTube channel, drop your comments below, and ring the belt that it goes ding. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Andrew Erickson. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasypros