Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong Joke, Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and no he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: A growing number of gen Z men are moving back in with their parents, taking over household shores and calling themselves trad sons, replacing the old name Failures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've come across that trad sun thing quite a few places. But that's a good joke. Oh boy, failure to launch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I can't go into detail. We're dealing with some family dynamics right now involving young English person who's money management borders on the surreal. The kid who bought the magic beans on the way home that turned into the beanstock magic beans would have been a better idea than this. There are times I think financial acumen is at least half genetic. M some people, it's way harder to teach them. You know, I've got one kid who scrimps and saves same household as another kid who well, it's difficulty even get the concept to stick.
Speaker 2: But anyway back to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was talking to a parent the other day who had bought their twenty year old or something like that a car to have to drive to be able to get to work, blah blah blah. With an agreement, you're going to make the payment and change you on stuff like that. The kid did not make the payment or change ou or anything like that. So the parent, after delaying longer than they feel like they should have, finally just sold the car from underneath them and now they're like taking the bus everywhere. But anyway, my experience is the hard edge of reality is the only thing that made me improve my financial acumen. Yeah, that's been my own personal experience that often works. Just came across this headline the IAEA says there's going to be a worldwide oil glut in twenty six Sorry, climate change activists. Gas prices are going to go down. People are going to keep driving cars driven by the greatest energy source that's ever been developed on planet Earth, you know.
Speaker 2: On that topic.
Speaker 5: I saw a headline maybe I can find it real quickly. It was essentially everyone is doubling down on renewable energy except the US, and it clicked in my head with the clarity it hasn't before. You could rewrite that headline the world or they mostly just meant Europe, but is doubling.
Speaker 4: Down on the current generation of renewable power technology. I was looking at a product not long ago, a consumer product, and I thought brand new buggy.
Speaker 5: Wait a year, and the United States, I think, to a large extent, has said, yeah, the current stuff just isn't dependable enough. It doesn't make enough power, it doesn't store enough power. And look at Europe's moribund economy. I mean, they've sacrificed themselves on the altar of renewable energy, the current technology, and it's not good enough.
Speaker 2: Man Burn, baby burn.
Speaker 4: Things are getting serious up in here. Joe dropped in a moribund on us.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Apparently this is not when this isn't hijinks around here. This is we're getting tares that suck as one of the biggest headlines while we are off for a couple of days honoring Columbus's discovery.
Speaker 5: And this covered America. Can you imagine the first human to ever see these shows?
Speaker 4: What's your joke that you say every single year.
Speaker 5: Oh, the Indians are standing around saying you discovered it.
Speaker 2: We're here.
Speaker 4: Oh you always say, oh, you want to walk into a Walmart and say I have discovered this Walmart right and claim it on behalf of Queen Isabella.
Speaker 5: You know, it would be funny if we have like new listeners, especially you know, to the left of center, to go on and on winking at the audience.
Speaker 2: Obviously, you know the.
Speaker 5: Folks would know we're kidding, but just to go on and on about how Columbus came to a completely untamed wilderness there were no people can imagine from coast to coast, and then he settled it.
Speaker 4: So anyway, the biggest story that happened, will we're off maybe is Trump hitting China with one hundred percent tariffs on all products from China, all one hundred percent tariffs. That's what he announced just a couple of days ago. He was quoting in his truth social post China's unheard of controls on rare earth minerals, which are sinister and hostile and a moral disgrace.
Speaker 2: It is sinister in hostile.
Speaker 4: I don't know where morality plays into it, but it is sinister and hostile, and it is a very big deal. But it got Trump so worked up that he avowed to hit back with one hundred percent tariffs on all products from China. And then he said the rest is history. I'm not exactly sure what that means. Then, forty eight hours hours later, calming down a little bit, maybe Trump posted President Jijiping of China was only having a bad moment. Mister Trump said on a social media Sunday, don't worry about China.
Speaker 2: It will be fine.
Speaker 4: He reassured his followers with he wants to help China.
Speaker 2: Not heard it. Don't worry about China, it will be fine.
Speaker 4: Uh So, I don't know where we are, but China has declared they're not going to allow us to have any of these rare earth minerals that we need for AI and making fighter jets and all these different things. The fact that China controls like ninety four percent of rare earth minerals on planet Earth and we somehow allowed that to happen, yipes, is a.
Speaker 5: Discrible working to change that, but it's going to take zillions of dollars and years and years of effort.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 4: It's it's a nearly impossible conundrum we're in.
Speaker 5: And we're going to talk more about this at the bottom of the hour. How China is trying to hack into all of our systems. Big towns in small counties and died hospitals and governments and water plant treatments and power grids and everything, everything, everything, everything They want to have a kill switch. They're engaged in overt psychological warfare against the American people. They're militarizing the entire region or where they're kicking around.
Speaker 4: We are at war with them, oh absolutely, and utterly dependent on each other. For Tree, we are going to feature sixty minutes. Their first story about all that coming up in about twenty minutes, So I got more to say about it then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, speaking of the rare earth thing, just a quick note. These so called they're called rare earths. They're not actually rare, they're but they're difficult to extract because they're scattered and mixed among other rocks and minerals.
Speaker 2: I thought this would be fun, Michael. Which one of these is an actual rare earth.
Speaker 5: Substance? And which did I just made makeup? Okay, I wouldn't have any eye, Jack.
Speaker 2: You don't get to way in because I know you took a lot of chemistry. Is it? Which one did I make up?
Speaker 4: Dysprosium or a lacrium.
Speaker 2: And China has it and we need it. I'm gonna say a lacrium. You made that up. I just made that up.
Speaker 5: Dysprosium is atomic number sixty six on the periodic table. If tech industry were the tech industry where a bakery, dysprosium would be like baking powder. It's used in small quantities, but essential for enabling electric car motors, wind turbines, military systems, and computer chip machinery.
Speaker 4: So was China just the first to recognize whether the future of everything is these rare earth minerals? So we need to either make deals or capture the land of or mine ourselves enough of this to be Did they just figured.
Speaker 2: That out before us or what? Yeah?
Speaker 5: One of the great advantages of being a dictatorship number one decisiveness and number two they couldn't give half a crap about the environment right, or a climate change, or worker's rights or the number of people who die in the mind.
Speaker 4: The point if China decide, if somebody tells Jijiping, you know, there's a whole bunch of dysprosium under that mountain over there, he doesn't have to do a five year long environmental impact study to decide if they can do any mining.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, sir.
Speaker 5: The miners' unions are suing us on viron mental grounds and right.
Speaker 4: Which might be I was thinking about with this with a different story, might be an indication of maybe that system long term does work better. As horrifying as.
Speaker 5: That is, well, I wouldn't say long term. I would say at times, dictatorships veer between being incredibly efficient and almost hilariously inefficient.
Speaker 2: To see the Soviet Union.
Speaker 5: Although the Chinese took communism and they showed you know, Stalin how to do it, they are amazingly effective.
Speaker 4: Right now, that's a very frustrating story. Well, we're in an impossible position. One hundred percent tariffs is not sustainable, though, is it for even like a week on everything from China?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, it's it's a you're gonna do that because China declared just not to get too far into the weeds. But if a product derives more than a tenth of a percent of their value from rare earth stuff, you've got to get specific permission from the Chinese commerce ministry to get your rare earth stuff.
Speaker 4: So different story, quick follow up. You remember the story from last week the guy that got caught hoping to break into Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh's home and abduct and or kill the justice in his family right, who then declared that he is a woman, and that is believed that he got the light sentence because he is trans.
Speaker 2: I hadn't come across this.
Speaker 4: This is from the This is a quote from the judge, Judge Robinson, try to wrap your head around these sentences, this passage.
Speaker 2: Clark, that's the.
Speaker 4: Dude who decided he is a woman who wanted to kill a Supreme Court justice. Clark attempted to catch straight herself by tying a shoelace around her penis and scrotum and cutting off her scrotum with a pair of nail clippers.
Speaker 5: Number one nail clippers not the right tool for that job. I mean, the right tool makes the job much yer. How every carpenter knows that. How do you have a phrase that includes the two words back to back her penis?
Speaker 4: I know Clark attempted to castrate herself by tying a shoelace around her penis and cutting off her scrotum with a pair of nail clippers.
Speaker 5: A judge wrote that that is astonishingly idiotic.
Speaker 4: Yes, Katie, I just don't know many females with those parts.
Speaker 5: Well, exactly, yes, exactly that is you know, I've run into vanishingly few distinguished career of coupling. Is that incredible that that's where we are, that's where they are?
Speaker 4: Well, some people are very few people, and a lot of people were afraid to not be there, like a year ago.
Speaker 2: You can't say her penis.
Speaker 5: No, no, herpess is that?
Speaker 4: Uh alk Balowin's wife's name. Trying to remember planet just past Jupiter? Oh yes, uh anyway, her scrotum, yes, exactly. Attempted to cut off her scrotum with nail clippers. Nail clippers. Okay, now you're getting back to the plan, which is not good. No, it's not speaking of bad plans. Country stars Zach Bryan decides to go all bud light that controversy coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a big deal here.
Speaker 5: I know, I know it's and I know nothing about country music and AI companies doubling and tripling down on sex spots.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, where the prophet is? I want to talk about that. We got a lot on the way to stay here. Why did China hack into the water treatment plant in a tiny, little Northeastern town that's what sixty minutes was talking about Sunday night, crazy scary story about what China has been doing, probably for quite a few years, and we better wake up that story coming up.
Speaker 5: Elon Musk is gambling big on sexy AI companions for himself, for the world, for the world.
Speaker 2: Not for himself.
Speaker 5: He can have all the companions he wants, and generally has a kid or two with them. A blond woman wearing pigtails, a gothic off the shoulder dress and fishnet stockings stared into the screen awaiting instructions. And this is a robe, babe, you're keeping it spicy, and he said in a low voice as.
Speaker 2: She spun and jumped on command.
Speaker 4: If a sex robot, can it not have a low voice?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Well, what do you want me to know?
Speaker 5: I'm not doing a porn girl voice for you sick fantasies. And then it goes on and gets rather more explicit, and he is one of two sexually explicit chet Pot companions unveiled by Elon Musk's AI company Xai in July. The cartoonish personas resemble anime characters and offer a game like function as users progress through levels of conversation. They unlock more raunchy content, the ability to strip Annie down to lace lingerie.
Speaker 2: They made a video game out of it. Oh, things are getting weird, and they getting weird fast. Yes they are.
Speaker 5: Elon, Yeah, so they're spending a bunch of money on that. They mentioned that Meta and OpenAI have shied away from this sexually explicit stuff even though you know, anybody with a little skill can jail break it, because they don't want to, you know, run into reputational and regulatory risks. So elon big on that. Then I thought this was really interesting. Here's how this opens. Eleanor twenty four is a Polish historian and lecture at a university in Warsaw. Isabelle twenty five is a detective serving with the NYPD.
Speaker 2: No way You'd make deep A twenty five.
Speaker 5: By the way, Brook thirty nine is an American housewife who enjoys an opulent Miami lifestyle financed by her frequently absent husband. All three women will flirt and chat and send nude photographs and explicit videos via one of a soaring number of new adult dating websites that offer increasingly realistic AI girlfriends for subscribers.
Speaker 2: Willing to pay a monthly fee, but you know their AI. Yes, okay.
Speaker 5: This was the talk of this big conference in Prague last month. Evidently, developers of the new businesses claim they represent an improvement on webcam businesses, where real women undress on camera and talk to men. That's more than that, because these services remove the potential for the exploitation seen in parts of the industry. Do you prefer your porn with lots of abuse in human trafficking or would you rather talk to an AI, asks Steve Jones, who runs an AI porn site. We hear about human trafficking girls being forced to be on camera ten hours a day. You'll never have a human trafficked AI girl. You'll never have a girl who is forced or coerced into a sex scene that she's so humiliated by that she ends up killing herself. AI doesn't get humiliated and it's not going to kill itself.
Speaker 4: So they're trying to convince you you're a good person, then a better person if you have a not real girlfriend, that's AI because nobody's being abused here as opposed to your not real girlfriend who is pretending to like.
Speaker 2: You for money.
Speaker 4: Oh my right, Oh my god, what a trailoff.
Speaker 5: And this is it's a hell of an argument to make, but yeah, there is human trafficking and exploitation. Not everybody is a former stortis making one hundred thousand a month on you know, OnlyFans or whatever.
Speaker 2: A lot of it really is sick.
Speaker 5: What I found interesting and troubling is this guy's presumption that sex acts that are so humiliating they make women commit suicide?
Speaker 2: Are you know that's what we sell here? But it's an Ai girl, So it's line.
Speaker 4: Wow, I can't even wrap my head around the present and the future we're about to head into. China is going to take over the world. Stay tuned for that. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: What did they target?
Speaker 6: They targeted water, they targeted electrical power, infrastructure, transportation are examples of the types of things that were targeted. So what In many cases they're vulnerable.
Speaker 2: So what are you talking about there?
Speaker 4: We're talking about the Chinese targeting us in all kinds of different ways. That was the voice of a four star general who was in Air Forced Air Force intelligence his whole career and rose to the level of running the NSA in Trump's presidency. First time around, and he was on sixty Minutes on Sunday night talking to Scott Pelly and a couple other people on there about the ways China has been hacking into our country. This is how they started.
Speaker 1: The surprise, Tim Hawked, is that China is targeting not just the US military and industry, but also Americans in their homes.
Speaker 6: I think initially we were surprised that China would target every American with these capabilities. That goes against every norm of international law. That certainly goes against how the United States military would approach targeting in a crisis or a conflict.
Speaker 2: That the fact that they would go.
Speaker 6: After basic services as part of their effort that they have identified as unrestricted warfare is unconscionable.
Speaker 4: I think it's, well, it's unconscionable. Hey, yeah, okay, that we can all yell at as we go under the boot of the Chinese.
Speaker 2: That's not fair.
Speaker 5: That's not unconsionable for the Chinese, right is the problem. But I thought, I was thinking, this is as watching the story and we'll play more of it. They they hacked to a water plant in tiny town in Massachusetts or New Hampshire wherever it was, and they've done it all across the country, and.
Speaker 4: What a clever way to get around the whole kind of nuclear weapon conundrum that has existed since the forties. So China knows, and we known, all the big powers know, nobody's really wanting to cross that barrier. But what if they attack all of our cell phone towers, water plants, electric grid, everything all at once and bring us tourneys that way without the cataclysm of a nuclear holocaust?
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, well you'd bring entire cities or regions or the entire country to a stop.
Speaker 4: So back to sixty minutes. They've been at this for a while, as they China has been at this for a while, as is explained here.
Speaker 1: Multiple intrusions at utilities were discovered in twenty twenty three, and China had been on some of their computer networks at least five years. You're saying that the Chinese today are in American power plants, water treatment plants, other parts of the electrical grid, maybe even hospitals, telecommunications.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 6: So there is a daily contest that is going on to be able to deny China those accesses. But they are certainly attempting every single day to be able to target telecommunications, to be able to target critical infrastructure, both in the United States and in other countries. And they are doing that to try to ensure that they have an advantage in a crisis or a conflict.
Speaker 2: Yes, and why are they doing this? Is China preparing for war? There was no other reason to target those systems.
Speaker 6: There's no advantage to be gan economically, there was no foreign intelligence collection value. The only value would be for use in a crisis or a conflict.
Speaker 4: So clear what's going on. Have to be a genius to figure it out. When they move on Taiwan, they're gonna flip off an electric grid in a couple of places around the country, and you know, all kinds of different things that they've been preparing, and we're going to back off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Taiwan thing is a likely scenario. But they have weapons, and just think about them like any other weapons, and they have readied those weapons for when they need them. When might they need them? It's hard to say, but they have those weapons. So maybe they never move on Taiwan, but it becomes you know, the Philippines, or something happens in South China Sea, or they announce you know, some giant, you know, toll you have to pay in shipping to go through the South China Sea or something. It could be one hundred different things, you know. I'm sorry that thought just occur to me. It's kind of tangential. But if we'd been listening to any of this in nineteen ninety, which was not that long ago, we had cars and electricity and.
Speaker 2: Everything and everything.
Speaker 5: Everybody hearing that this reported say, wait a minute, how do they have that control? What's hacking the internet? The connectivity revolution has made us enormously vulnerable to a foe in a way that's never existed before in history. So this is a guy run in this little town that they discovered China had hacked into their water treatment plant. China had been in there, as you heard in the last clip, maybe five years, who knows how long.
Speaker 1: Nick Lawler is general manager of the Littleton, Massachusetts Electric and Water Utility.
Speaker 2: His town has ten thousand residents.
Speaker 1: Can you think of any reason that China would target your little community?
Speaker 4: That's the exact question I had for the FBI when they visited me on that first day.
Speaker 2: And I still can't answer that question. No, I can't think of one reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean not a specific reason, but in a more general sense, it's pretty obvious what the reason is.
Speaker 5: Can you say, think of a single reason someone would speak as slowly as Scott.
Speaker 2: Ellie, he doesn't talk.
Speaker 4: Really, Let's let's write it out with this, then we can discuss The FBI visited in November twenty twenty three to tell Lawler that China had access to his utilities computer network.
Speaker 2: He says the FEDS told him he was one of two hundred.
Speaker 1: How much of all of this is controlled remotely by computer?
Speaker 2: Alive?
Speaker 1: In his water treatment plant, Lawler showed us tanks of dangerous chemicals that are precisely controlled to deliver clean water.
Speaker 2: If you had control of these tanks.
Speaker 1: You've got control of Littleton, Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: You can poison the water. You can poison the water. That is stunning.
Speaker 4: So two hundred, maybe a thousand, who knows, We probably don't have any idea little water plants across America. And as they point out later in the story, what if China That was from the four star general said, what if China hit four different water treatment plants small towns spread across America? The news the next day is all four of these towns. Their water is poison and they don't know what they're gonna do. Can you imagine how much that would rattle this country? All right, here's what they would do with the stock market. Please please, that's your child's play, what you're describing.
Speaker 2: Then the next day, three of the major cities in America the cell phone coverage would go out.
Speaker 4: Then the next day all of Texas would be dark because their power grid was taken down. And then Cheshin pingould call up Donald Trump and say, you want to talk about those tariffs again. Then they released the flying monkeys, which I assume they have also if.
Speaker 2: They have to.
Speaker 5: No, you see my point? Yeah, oh yeah, it need not be Taiwan. It's leverage ridges used, they need it. I wouldn't think you'd do that over bringing the tariffs down. I would assume you're hanging on to this for something bigger. Well, although once you establish we have complete power over your society, yeah, maybe you keep that under wraps for a little while. But why wouldn't that be good three weeks later when it was about the South China Sea, You know, would we say, oh, no, we've learned to live without lights in the internet.
Speaker 2: No, we'd be every bit is vulnerable. They'll use it over and over again.
Speaker 4: I don't think this is likely, but if they wanted to combine that with an actual attack, like to try to just actually militarily defeat us, that'd be a heck of a thing.
Speaker 2: Note to self stuck up on AMMO.
Speaker 5: Uh Yeah, we are as vulnerable as I think any foe has ever been. I mean hamas guys trotting around with not hamas Hesbulla guys kicking around with that they thought were just pagers are less vulnerable than we are as a society. I hope good people are getting to the root of this. But what can be done at this point is the are the good guy?
Speaker 2: Where's?
Speaker 5: And I don't have a tenth of the expertise I need to answer this question, but I think some of y'all might. Where is the battle between the good guys and the bad guys at this point? In keeping our systems secure or rooting out the evildoers when they're in the systems.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obviously that would be top top secret information. But as they pointed out on sixty minutes, it's really expensive in some tiny little town to try to root the Chinese out of your computer systems, put in a new computer system that's got all the most modern security to try to keep China from getting back in. It's a very very expensive thing to do. It's we have to do it. There's no other option.
Speaker 5: It's really a tear it down and build it up agains absolutely, and as I mentioned earlier, is pretty clever. China didn't get in there and put in some sort of spywear or something like that that you could eventually detect. No, they just have the password and the log in, and if they ever need it the log in, mess with the chemicals and make your water poison. And I would guess that it's more than just having a password. They have access to, you know, every keystroke of various employees or whatever, because passwords change.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and who knows how they got in.
Speaker 4: Might be the guy that worked at the water plant was on TikTok with his company phone.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 5: I need to reach out to some military sources. If all of a sudden we had zero cell phone service in the United States, could the military continue to function?
Speaker 4: I can't imagine the panic that would exist nationwide, given how we all feel like if you forget your cell phone and you drive away from your house that think, ah, oh my god, and you wouldn't be able to get ahold of your kids or your boss or you're oh, oh, this will happen though. Don't you think I'll save this for after this commercial? Oh I gave my answer already, Michael, edit that out when it airs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Speaking of technology, on the plus side, the good folks that simply save security home security are using AI to protect you the moment someone steps out of your property. AI security cameras identify the threat and alert simply saves professional monitoring agents, and those agents take action immediately, confronting the criminal they need to, triggering sirens, spotlights and dispatching the cop steerhouse.
Speaker 4: Yep, I got simply safe set it up myself. You don't have to set it up yourself. But it's pretty easy. It's right there in the word simply. But they got plenty of help for it if you want it, So why don't you try it? Sixty day money back guarantee, no long term contracts. This is the best security system out there.
Speaker 5: You got to rip out that old system that just alerts the cops after someone already breaks in and the cops think it's probably a false alarm.
Speaker 2: Ninety eight percent of them are no. With simply safe.
Speaker 5: They say, yeah, there's a guy in a blackjacket breaking into trying to break into the Jones house. Anyway, right now, our listeners can save fifty percent off simply saves home security system at simply safe dot com slash armstrong. That's simply safe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply safe.
Speaker 4: So I'll look at it this way, scale of one to ten, ten being absolutely yes. What's the chances that China poisons water in a handful of towns, shuts down our cell phone, drone launch on air bases from the land they bought around our military institution, something like that in the next ten years? Uh ten, I'm a ten.
Speaker 2: Also, Yeah, I mean there are a number.
Speaker 5: Of different levels of attack. But if you if you're a fan of history, you know there have been various acts that have been done.
Speaker 2: That our government or whatever government has.
Speaker 5: Evolved, doesn't directly attribute to the evildoer, because if they did, there would be open warfare and people would be howling for vengeance. I can completely picture a shijin Ping saying send a message to the Americans, and you know, those many options that we've just been talking about. He exercises to some degree or another, just to send a message. You know, we're in this trade war thing over the rare earth materials and Trump just announced one hundred percent tariffs. It's obviously playing a bit of chicken. But why wouldn't you throw in a little Okay, tough guy, you're that tough, are you. Let's let's just take down the lights in Dallas.
Speaker 2: What are we going to do? Bomb them?
Speaker 5: Take down the lights in Wuhan. Probably don't have the capability.
Speaker 2: I hope we do. That's what I said about.
Speaker 4: It's such a clever way to get around the whole nuclear weapon conundrum. Right, Wow, what a time to be alive. I hope you found that interesting. I sure did. Chilling, terrifying.
Speaker 2: What was the thing you teased?
Speaker 4: I was excited about, completely different, important, different flavor here.
Speaker 5: Country singer Zach Bryan following the bud Light Hand a book for stardom in Modern America, How to screw with the core of your audience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been on this story for a while, been paying attention to it, stay tuned. So I've been following this Zach Bryan's story partially because I don't remember an artist or song that in real life I came across as often as him, so many women of different backgrounds and lifestyles that are so into his music. He's got away with touching women. That's something in the Orange song is just I don't know women dig it a lot. And he writes actual lyrics, unlike most country artists who just have like a computer program that cranks out the same freaking crap, and I mean crap over and over again.
Speaker 2: He is not that. But he stepped in it. How did he step in it? Recently?
Speaker 5: Bear dogs, pickup trucks, et cetera. Ah Yeah. He previewed his new song bad News on Instagram last week, featuring lyrics that were a not so subtle dig against Ice and President Trump. Uh bye, I heard the cops came cocky mother efforts, ain't they? And Ice is gonna come bust down your door. Try to build a house. No one builds no more. But I got a telephone. Kids are all scared and all alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he stepped in it the way some people think he stepped in it based on for instance, some things Marjorie Taylor Green said over the weekend. I don't know if you saw that, but she's talking about we got to do something different here. I mean my constituents. We got a lot of people just doing regular work. Part of the communities that I represent that you know, are here illegally and have been for a long time.
Speaker 2: This whole round and people.
Speaker 3: This is from.
Speaker 4: Marjorie Taylor Green, who's as maga as you can get, and I think her and Zach Bryan are a certain segment of you know, that part of America. He is from smalltown Oklahoma, I mean, self produced his first two albums, became a YouTube sensation, and then got booked by a record label. He's one of those kind of people. But I think he's representing the same kind of thinking that Marjorie Taylor Green was talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll wash down.
Speaker 5: Here mumbo jumbo with a nice cold bud light with Dylan mulvaney and WelCom Paaran Oakes, Jack No, I see your point exactly. And for the record, super glad Trump and company of sealed the border. It's astounding the extent to which illegal immigration has just stopped.
Speaker 2: Could have been done all along time, right.
Speaker 4: Which puts yeah, exactly a lie to the whole Biden Harris, what could we do? We're constitution, we need the Republicans need to pass a bill. That's why we can't. Okay, Well, that's funny. Trump was able to like take it from the biggest migration in human history to zero people crossing in a couple of months.
Speaker 2: An amazing achievement. And they were liars and incompetent.
Speaker 5: But my point is, for years and years, we as a country, like every level of government, sent the message, come on in, we need the workers, we need the young people, we need workers. And a lot of people are looking at the folks who heeded that call and have followed the law and worked hard and look at America as the land of opportunity and saying, wait a minute, we can't just heave them out now. It's not right. It might be the law, but it's not right. You know, the truth is somewhere in there, somewhere in the middle, probably right. Yeah, And I hear you people yelling at the radio. They're here legally kick him out, but.
Speaker 4: Politically as opposed to legally, the fact that you have MTG and Zach Bryan on the same page with this, and they're both people of the right. Is that's that's powerful, that's got to get Trump's attention. He usually has his finger on the pulse of that sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Right, How big a deal is Country singer Buddy Brown, I do not know, okay, because I was gonna say he takes some pretty good shots at Zach, But you know, if it's to cite an old guy rock reference or too, if it's like Tommy two tone taking a shot at Mick Jagger, I mean, nobody cares.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: I have a feeling whoever wrote that story just needed to have some quotes from somebody to make it seem very exciting.
Speaker 5: He did unleast this line though, that I thought was pretty good. He reminds me of a middle school desk inked up an unstated.
Speaker 2: That's a good line. Okay.
Speaker 5: China's coming at us with psychological warfare as well. We ought to talk about that, some of the ridiculous things about seeing being said about the peace deal in the Middle East, some interesting.
Speaker 2: Cryptocurrency news all on the way.
Speaker 5: If you can't stick around, subscribe to the podcast Armstrong and Getty