Speaker 1: The Charlie Kirk show starts.
Speaker 2: Now, what about all the goblins celebrating the communists who shot Charlie Kirk. You have insane influencers making a fortune of shamelessly exploiting his death, tying themselves in nots with the most convoluted Rube Goldberg explanations to try and deny something we all saw in four K and wish we didn't.
Speaker 3: It was an exploding mud.
Speaker 4: He had a race microphone.
Speaker 2: Can they timed it precisely to the millisecond with the fake gunshot from the Patsy.
Speaker 4: Shaped charge was actually supposed to hit him in the chats.
Speaker 5: There were Jews hiding under the grass. It was French special.
Speaker 2: Forces, just the craziest, most unhinged, imaginable, and people believe it anything but what actually happened, anything but the most obvious, straightforward explanation. The woke communists you saw camera, well, a prince on the rifle killed an anti communist leader because communists.
Speaker 5: Are violent lunatics.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 5: We have a communist violence problem.
Speaker 2: But psyche goes on the internet have made an entire cottage industry around denying and exploiting it.
Speaker 7: My new vetting process for if I want to date a man, first date question, I'm always going to be asking him it, do you think that Lindsay Clancy should go to jail for what she did? And if that man says yes, I'm getting up and walking out right then and there. I cannot spend the rest of my life with someone who thinks that that woman is guilty and deserves jail.
Speaker 8: I've already been consulting with some men in custody cases where their baby mama has been doing the solidarity whole the heart thing with the Lindsay Clancy stuff, and he's like, Hey, this woman's got all kinds of former depressive issues, she's have self harm issues. This now is evidence and validation that I had with that fact concern based upon, you know, prior allegation with no evidence, the allegations of hitting the kids. And so yeah, we're going to go and swing for the fences and we're going to try to script this woman from having visitation rights. I want to be able to have a forensic psychiatrist interview this woman just see just how wackydoddle she is, and we're going to use her TikTok posts.
Speaker 9: We have seen that the Democratic Party establishment.
Speaker 10: That we have has to be ripped out.
Speaker 9: We can actually start to grab hold of the ship of state and steer it in our direction, but it's going to.
Speaker 10: Be a violent process.
Speaker 11: And right before the break, this was the scene inside wind Trust Arena after Natasha Cloud got that bucket. She wanted her voice heard. We have talked about the conversations surrounding the w that is Enis Canter in the building today and he has voiced how he's felt about the situation a.
Speaker 12: Tasha Cloud, I just wanted to ask what your perspective was there as a coach and at the same time, have you talked paschabob what happened there?
Speaker 10: I haven't talked to to Tash.
Speaker 12: I know that she was well. I talked to the team, and you know, you know, Tash didn't want to feel like she was a distraction. I told her she wasn't. I told her that we all embrace her as someone that protects our our team and protects.
Speaker 10: People that need to be protected.
Speaker 12: And so Tash is always going to stand on that and we stand for Toush.
Speaker 13: So California right now is voting on AB twenty six, twenty four aka the Stop Nick SHIRLEYAK. This is the bill that was cared after I exposed widespread fraud inside of immigrant communities here inside the United States. They create this bill that specifically protects immigration support service providers. That includes, but is not limited to, any place that receives money from the government that gives a legal services to illegal migrants, or provides healthcare to illegal migrants, anything that has to do with immigrants or illegal immigrants that your tax.
Speaker 10: Dollars go to.
Speaker 13: They are trying to SELDI and actually penalize somebody for going out and exposing potential fraud that's taking place. Also, this bill is crewed by Mia Banter. Her husband is the Attorney General of California, Rob Bonta. So the attorney general is supposed to prosecute and go after fraudsters. Meanwhile his wife is creating a bill and it's here on the Senate floor right now to get passed to protect rodsters.
Speaker 10: Or take a look here, favorite.
Speaker 14: Photo ID to vote eighty five percent of white people favorite, eighty two percent of Latino, seventy six percent of black American's favorite. So the bottom line is this voter ID is not controversial.
Speaker 1: In this country.
Speaker 14: A photo ID to vote is not controversial in this country. It is not controversial by party, and it is not controversial by race.
Speaker 1: What about democratic mayors?
Speaker 15: It's like, what the are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 9: I want to kick him, Dude, I want to put up America.
Speaker 1: It does not deserve it.
Speaker 16: That's the Charlie Kirk Show. Every day is a battle for your mind. Raging information coming from every angle, but the will to deceive.
Speaker 3: I fear not.
Speaker 16: You found the place for truth, the voice a generation that still has the will to believe in the greatest country in the history of the world. This is the Charlie Kirk Show.
Speaker 3: Fuck a lot. Here we go.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome everybody. It is Monday, August twenty four, twenty twenty six. We are here at the y Re five Studios in Phoenix, Arizona. Had a great week. And how are we doing, Blake, We're doing great.
Speaker 15: I'm already in a great mood because I know we're going to get our weekly WNBA segments already.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, there is most days, happen answer Freedom. We're gonna get him on the show happened and we got it.
Speaker 15: We gotta talk about the Toronto mascot I'm really excited about that one. God, you already forgot about that. We have a backlog of insane WNBA drama, so.
Speaker 1: We know most of you tune in just because we cover the WNBA like nobody else around here. But first we got to get into some some other news here. Now I call this the Spencer Pratt Enters the Fray Monday. Okay, because this is a big new development. Now, I've always really respected Spencer Pratt. Actually, you know, it's funny. I have some not directly, but like a friend group removed connection to Spencer Pratt and his wife, which I only found out.
Speaker 15: Direct You have a lot of removes.
Speaker 10: You are one.
Speaker 15: You are zero degree from uh from Taylor Swift. I remember you talked about that.
Speaker 1: So true story, true story. Anyway, So Spencer Pratt comes out with a big new video. It's one of those like ten minute videos that Spencer Pratty's monologuing to the camera. It's kind of like, you know, it would be like when Tucker would do his monologue for ten to fifteen minutes on Fox, but it's even more produced and it's very visually stunning, and he enters a phray because he is very upset as many of you are as we are about this unhinged let's just call it TikTok brain, therapy, brain, whatever it is, of women getting behind Lindsey Clancy, raising over a million dollars for him doing the hearts, the solidarity hearts for a woman that strangled three of her children in cold blood and then tried to commit suicide jumping off, a jumping out of a second story window or whatever. It gets paralyzed from the waist down. Anyways, the whole nation is up in arms about this. I happen to think there's I would say foreign actors or maybe domestic actors nudging and pushing this stuff, amplifying it. But there's a lot of crazy out there. So a lot of this is really organic, and we have to come to grips with that. And so this was his video trying to come to grips with that. And he made a point that I also made about how Hollywood has been celebrating villains and anti heroes. I think that's part of it. And then TikTok has and it's not just TikTok, it's Instagram. It's all the social medias that have come and created these little echo chambers, these algorithmic silos, people that are getting fed disinformation at rapid clips and they don't have enough common sense to process it.
Speaker 15: Oh, it's a lot of clips. I think we should dive into it.
Speaker 6: Which we do.
Speaker 15: We want to start with, well, we have the anti heroes one, let's do that, all right, let's do that as the setting the stage. Let's do seventeen.
Speaker 5: Gone are the days of the true bad guy.
Speaker 2: Now the cinematic vanguard is in love of finding the humanity in the bad guy, telling the sympathetic origin story. Our parents had superheroes, we have anti heroes. Breaking Bad was so brilliant, but it made us cheer on a narcissistic, murderous criminal drug kingpin who destroyed his family over money.
Speaker 5: When Tim Burton did Batman, the Joker was a lunatic.
Speaker 2: But now the Joker gets his own movie where he is the hero and the climax of the film is him murdering the orderlies at the asylum. The arts dog walked us here over decades with films and televisions that inverted the paradigm of normal virtue. Cops are the bad guys, outlaws are the heroes, and manned. You see that manifesting in reality today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean it's a very Hollywood, verywood. You got the music of the back Red. I love it. I love it. And here here's why I love it. Spencer Pratt is entering the fray because he didn't just go there. He's picking up on something that we have been aware of here as well, and that the even diagram between the Lindsey Clancy Truthers and the Charlie Truthers is darn near one to one.
Speaker 15: One to one, and also that it's fundamentally a lot of it. It aligns with the left, and it's manifestations of that.
Speaker 1: We're going to get into that because something you're gonna hear. We're gonna we have Jeremy carl coming on halfway through this hour. We're gonna talk about a lot of people online are now saying the left right paradigm. It's it's dated, bro, but dated. We've got to unite against the man. It's completely insane, actually, because think of about what they're saying. They're saying, you should align with the abortion lobby that wants to kill your kids up until birth sometimes after. In fantaside, the open Borders group. They want a third world America. They want to take your guns, they want to take your speech. I mean, this is what this cooked brain syndrome on the Internet looks like. And so what Spencer Pratt does next is I would say courageous and he has my admiration for doing this. I don't know Spencer Pratt, never talk to him, but this is great.
Speaker 2: Twelve What about all the goblins celebrating the communists who shot Charlie Kirk. You have insane influencers making a fortune off shamelessly exploiting his death, tying themselves in nots with the most convoluted Rube Goldberg explanations to try and deny something we all saw in four k and wish we didn't.
Speaker 5: It was an exploding mind.
Speaker 4: He had a raked microphone.
Speaker 2: Can they time it precisely to the millisecond with the fake gunshot from the Patsy.
Speaker 4: Sheep charge was actually supposed to hit him the chats.
Speaker 5: There were Jews hiding under the grass. It was French special.
Speaker 2: Forces, just the craziest, most unhinged, imaginable, and people believe it anything but what actually happened, anything but the most obvious, straightforward explanation. The woke communists you saw on camera who have prints on the rifle killed an anti communist leader because communists are violent lunatics.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 5: We have a communist violence problem.
Speaker 2: But psychoes on the internet have made an entire cottage industry around denying and exploiting it.
Speaker 1: I just want to like slow clap because he hits the nail on the head and it's so refreshing. If you sit in this chair, if you sit in yours, to hear somebody with a large platform articulate this point so clear.
Speaker 15: A large platform and let's be blunt, a good flare for presentation and in a way that can make it viral, that can really make it punch through for a lot of people who maybe don't just watch. They're not going to watch a four hour podcast dissecting it. They're not going to watch all of those videos on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Some of them will get one over by it. Well, I hope this charismatic it was viral. Top thirteen.
Speaker 2: What's so much worse than these crazy conspiracies is how it drives people to abandon their basic human decency.
Speaker 5: It goes from just asking questions to.
Speaker 2: Demonizing a grieving widow celebrating her husband's violent death. It's so much worse than just absolving the actual murder and trying to sabotage the trial. These people have a bloodlust. What have you become when you celebrate an assassination like this? I don't care what your politics are. This was a father, a loving husband. It was one of the most grotesque and shocking moments I've ever seen in American history. But the reactions that followed were far more grotesque and reveal a sad report on where we are as a country. Teachers mocking his death, drag queens putting on assassination fashion shows. Who are these demons? What have we allowed ourselves to become? We have been so thoroughly demoralized. I fear that we can't get any lower.
Speaker 1: This whole thing, and you you know, we find ourselves blake as as fate would have it, at the very nexus of these different ideologies that are starting to shape the online discourse, where left and right is a dated paradigm and we're all just uniting against the oppressors and worthy oppressed, and yeah, we're gonna We're gonna be ghoules on the internet, celebrate with asan piker, you know, cheering on Charlie's murder. The inversion of morality. It's truly gross, and I do believe that it is the result of a mass demoralization campaign, and they want to make everybody out there, people in this audience feel like they're taking crazy pills because up is now down, right is now left. They want you to be confused, and we cannot give into it. We cannot give into it. It's so important. We are in a battle for basic decency but also reality, and we must win. I want to tell you guys about Good Ranchers. Good ranchers dot com. Promo code Charlie get fifty dollars off your box of meat and they have amazing deals right now, one hundred and twenty nine dollars and you can get a box could feed your family for the entire months, two free gifts, two meat gifts, so you get to pick which kind of meat. It's always a weird thing to say it is, but it's like two free cuts of meat or bacon or chicken nuggets, whatever you want. So go to Charlie. Sorry, Good Ranchers dot com use promo code Charlie to get that now. This is one hundred percent US based, US raised meat. That's a big story in the news. I'm trying to get some people on the show to talk about what's going on with the whole beef thing. I know that's a big controversy. Good Ranchers has come out and said, hey, let's protect American ranchers. I think that was the right take. They did it respectfully, they did it well, and they are working their tails off to protect our cattle ranchers. So get behind them as they help our country and our ranchers. Good Ranchers dot Com promo code charge, Get behind them today, get a great deal in the process.
Speaker 17: We'll talk to you in just a few more minutes.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back. Everybody. Want to tell you guys about y Refi. We are, of course at the y Refi studios and we love these guys. Y Refi has an amazing investment opportunity for you guys, if you are an accredited investor, and if you don't know if you're an accredited investor, they can help you figure that out as well. So just give them a call if you are though, you can earn up to ten point two five percent on your investment and that interest rate is fixed for five years, five years guaranteed ten percent return on your money, which is amazing. You can invest from one to five years. At one year you get six point five percent. If it scales up at five years, you get ten point two five. When you invest in y REFI, your interest is calculated daily. It's paid out monthly, easy pasy. You get to see it all on the dashboard and you can then take that interest is income, put it in your pocket, or reinvest it, whatever you choose. You can also do a third option, which is donate it to charity or portion of it to charity, and they automate all that in the back end. We're all in with these guys because they share our values. And by the way, w n B a shout out. They support Sophie Cunningham, which is great and it's Canter supports her. For those who don't know the story. So Sophie Cunningham hits A three, he cheers, he's at this w NBA game. I'm sure he loudly cheered. And then what's her name again? The gal that that started smack talking Natasha Cloud charges Cantor yelling she's not going to sleep with you. So the w n b A kicks him out. Anyways, that's sort of an aside. Let me finish.
Speaker 15: I think everyone won in that exchange, w n b A. They got their W they got their W.
Speaker 6: His w W moment.
Speaker 15: Everyone is a winner in this story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So back to y REFI. Go ahead, check them out invest y refight investy refi dot com or give them a call eight seven seven eight zero invest. Be sure to review the private placement memorandum. You can scan that QR code to view the disclosures at your leisure. Check them out. They're doing great work. Eight seven seven eight zero invest. Give them a call today and they can help you out. And their call centers great like. These people are really really highly professional, very well trained, and they're gonna be able to ask answer any questions you have for him. Eight seven seven eight zero invest. Check it out right now. All right. So the reason we led with the Spencer Pratt video For those of you wondering why how is this news, it's because.
Speaker 15: It synergized perfectly with what we were going to talk about anyway, Yes, which was remarkable. It was incredible to have Spencer dive in to the topic we were talking about yesterday and Saturday. That's what we wanted to lead with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so Hassan Piker, who is now the mascot for the DSA, and he's out there endorsing all these these people that want to ruin the country. He is. It's just like he's this treasure trove of old clips because he's been streaming for years and nobody really gave a crap. And now because he's out there campaigning with people and they're accepting his endorsement, they're digging through all these old clips and finding all of this stuff. And this one was from twenty eighteen and it's the newest one that came out, and it was after Charlie and he had this interaction at Politicon in Los Angeles in twenty eighteen. I was at that event and he goes on to a stream and he says this top fifteen, what about democratic mayors.
Speaker 5: It's like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 10: Dude?
Speaker 1: I want to kill him, Dude, I want to follow up. I want to effinge kill him. Dude takes on a kind of a more intense meaning, doesn't it. So that was a clip that was unearthed, but it was following this over the weekend that really upset a lot of people, including yours truly and Blake. This is a song Piker on stage at a DSA gathering, mocking Charlie and his death to sixteen.
Speaker 18: Afraid dude.
Speaker 1: There they are cheering.
Speaker 15: So for those who couldn't make out what that was going on, there's a song We Are Charlie. It's AI generated, I believe, so it was made very shortly after the shooting. It's used a lot in online meme videos, meme culture, and so he's basically singing it on stage. The song itself is not meant to mock Charlie, but people do use it that way, and he's singing it on stage. Two mock Charlie were eleven months after his death, almost one year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we've been telling you that the rise of left wing violence is a huge, huge problem, and what's happening now is a synergizing of people that you might interpret as being right wingers, of being on the political right in this country. But what is bringing them all together is a virulent hatred of Israel. Now, I am somebody that has very distinct opinions about Israel. I have my criticisms of the way they've done certain things. I have criticisms of our foreign policy. I am like Charlie, and I am anti foreign interventions in most cases. If I'm ann air, I'm gonna air on the side of being anti interventionists. But I'm not a purist and I'm not an absolutist, because every situation should be drudged on its own merits. And that's basically how Charlie was as well. A lot of people like to say that, you know, Charlie would have been against the Orama. He probably would have been privately, but he also probably would have supported President Trump because and how do we know this because we watched him very closely when we bombed Fodo, and we watched him go through that process. But these two sides are now uniting under this one banner, okay. And that's what we're seeing on the online discourse. And I can prove it to you.
Speaker 15: The left and right are uniting under the banner of being on the left.
Speaker 1: Yes, And this is exactly the point we're gonna make with Jeremy carl Here's the song Piker praising cancer owns Kansis Owns twenty.
Speaker 19: I can't like her tweets because she blocked me many many years ago. This is before she became our hero. Okay, many many years ago Candis Owans blocked me. I've I've not been a fan of Candice OANs. I am a fan now. So he's a fan of her. Why because she He credits her with blunting the right's reaction to Charlie's murder. We were going, we had a mandate to go and cut off all these funding networks to really clamp down on this rise of left wing violence. Luigi Mangioni assassination culture, and he he credits her with being able to blunt this movement and distract it, and to some extent, he's right.
Speaker 1: Let me play you this clip. This is a bunch of DSA members saying they're going to take over the country in a violent revolution. Top three.
Speaker 9: We have seen that the Democratic Party establishment that we have has to be ripped out. We can actually start to grab hold of the ship of state and steer it in our direction, but it's going to be a you know, violent process.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's gonna be a violent process. Do you see what's happening? Are we painting the picture clearly for you, the left fright paradigm, it's dated. Bro doesn't mean anything. It's the oppressors versus the oppressed, and we're all the oppressed. We're gonna link arms with the baby killers and the gun grabbers and the third world open borders, folks, the inversion of morality. We cannot let it happen. It needs to be called out. We'll be right there.
Speaker 20: Welcome back to this Real America's Voice news break. I'm Terrence Bates. Some major announcements coming out of the White House today. For one, the White House expected to announce what it calls an economic d Day against Iran. That announcement have to come out in about an hour or so. In the meantime, Vice President jd Vance speaking about US manufacturing in the economy in Maine today.
Speaker 21: Nationwide, all across our country, factory construction employment has exploded eighty three thousand new jobs in factory consunction construction just since Donald Trump came back into the White House. Trillions of dollars, trillions are pouring into our country to support new facilities, new jobs, and of course new workers and to train workers and the new jobs of the future. And as companies start building. Orders for new factory machinery and other capital goods are breaking records. We're seeing the very foundation laid for a manufacturing renaissance all across this country.
Speaker 20: As the Vice President is speaking there and made the trade war between the United States and Canada continues. President Trump slapped our northern neighbor with a fifty percent tariff on twenty billion dollars worth of Canadian goods. The current tariffs involve about five percent of what Canada ships to the United States, including items like hockey sticks, steel products, and certain appliances. In return, Canada is preparing for retaliatory dollar for dollar penalties that would start September eighth. Talks between the two sides broke down last week, with each side blaming the other. At this point, no further talks or planned, leading to what feels like an economic tariff driven game of chicken. US Trade Envoy Jamison Greer says, quote, our interest is in protecting American workers and protecting American supply chains. Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney arguing, quote, they asked too much and offered too little, So the saga continues. President Trump set to rally for two gubernatorial candidates tonight, each of whom faces a primary runoff election tomorrow. For one, forty seven will participate in a tell rally for Republican Oklahoma gubernatorial candidate Mike Man. Secondly, he'll also rally for South Carolina Senate candidate. They're in uh yeah.
Speaker 10: And.
Speaker 3: Making sense of the insane to the Charlie Kirkshaw.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, welcome back. We have Jeremy carl joining us in just a second. He's all ready to go. I want to tell you guys about Patriot Mobile. Patriot Mobile is an amazing company that gives you great wireless service access to all through major US carriers, so you get the same service you've become accustomed to and rely upon. The only difference is they are not Walke Wireless. They're not sending your money to Lgbtquia plus things Blake can do, the acronym later, the full acronym, the full deal. They're actually on the front lines fighting for this country. They're doing great work in Texas, but all across the country. They take their profits and they reinvest it into the movement that's fighting for your values. Millions of every year they donate and they're just great Americans, great people, great Christians, and you get great service, one US based customer support. You're gonna give it. Even get the duel SIM with two networks on one phone so you're never without service, International roaming, mobile hotspots, unlimited data plans, all the things. But instead of, you know, supporting the bad guys and wokeism, you're actually gonna be supporting the values that you care about the most. So go check them out. That's Patriomobile dot com slash Charlie or call nine seven two Patriot and use the promo code Charlie for a free month of service. It's Patriotmobile dot com slash Charlie or nine seven two Patriot with the promo code Charlie for a free month of service. Make the switch today. We love those guys.
Speaker 15: And the acronym is m MIWG two s lgbt qq I A plus.
Speaker 1: He's a computer che He's Blake GPT. Jeremy Carl joins US now and we love Jeremy Carl and he should have been in this ad administration, but unfortunately, uh it didn't happen. Jeremy author of the Unprotected Class and senior fellow Claremont Institute. Thank you for joining us, my.
Speaker 10: Friend, thanks so much for having me on.
Speaker 1: So you're by the way, everybody should check out your book. I really, it's one of those ones that's gotten more important actually and is aging like a fine wine. How anti white racism is tearing apart America apart with that kill all wits. I got to know where you got that that image from Jeremy by the way.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I wish I could take credit for that one.
Speaker 22: That was actually my publisher found that it was a piece of graffiti, I think somewhere in California and said that to me as a cover idea, and I was like, yeah, looks, that's great.
Speaker 1: Let's let's run bill always to.
Speaker 10: Give a tip of the hat to the pubblisher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, so, so here's here's what we want to talk about. And you know this, but there's a growing cadre of voices online that are saying things like the left right paradigm. It's dated, bro, and that is a thing of the past. I want your genius brain trying to explain why we are seeing certain voices and who are those voices. We can discuss that sort of starting to parrot this because I think Blake's premise is right, and you should say it that it's all a.
Speaker 15: Precurse when people just say when people say left versus Ray is, it's way the past, man, we need to move past that. It's really just people saying I want to become a left winger.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's how it feels. That's our take, Jeremy, what's yours?
Speaker 10: No, I think that there's a lot to that.
Speaker 22: I mean, I think it's it's very much this rising slopulist right that we kind of have out there that's sort of pitting a lot of this. I think some of the other folks are some of these podcast bros out there who maybe you know, they were helpful in terms of Trump getting out his message in twenty twenty four, but now they're maybe having second thoughts and they're not they're not sort of politically educated, and so.
Speaker 10: They're very much going on vibes.
Speaker 22: And I mean, Andrew, you've done a really good job on X sort of explaining, you know, just kind of listing all of these positions that folks on the left have that are just totally incompatible with any sort of conservatism or right wing position that anybody could espouse and saying, look, you know.
Speaker 10: These two things are not the same picture, and they really aren't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm actually gonna throw this up. I hate doing this that, you know. I think it's I don't mean to be indulgent, but you brought it up. And I basically said left right paradigm is dated, bro, And then I so, I say, so, I'm supposed to find common cause with the abortion up until birth, sees the guns and the means of production, radical feminists, anti white pro open border, third world invasion crowd. Not a chance, bro. But then this reaction afterwards is very telling, this gal millennial expad I guess who now lives in Mexico goes, Wasn't that Charlie Kirk's entire thing have a conversation to bring the two sides to It's so telling how far from his vision this org has gone in just ten months. It's almost been a year. So that's another thing. But I hear this a lot. It's like, oh, well, Charlie would have stood for this. It's it's maddening. I can tell you from Blake and I perspective, because we had conversations wrestling through all this stuff every day Charlie was as conservative as it gets most in most ways.
Speaker 15: You want to know what Charlie said once to me, He says, I will I will never stop trying to own the Libs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Charlie was willing to have chank at Amfest, He was willing to debate people on their ideas, but he had a very distinct pov. He was not muddling the waters with this left and right is that we should just get you know, bipartisan consensus. Bro, I mean you knew Charlie well.
Speaker 22: Yeah, no, absolutely, obviously not as well as you guys, but certainly I know that Charlie felt that way. I know Charlie also once told me that when he married Erica, he became the liberal member of that couple.
Speaker 10: So I think certainly.
Speaker 22: Erica kind of continuing on at that tradition. And I'm sure obviously I know you guys in your background that that aligns with you. Let me kind of try to paint where I think they're trying to go a little bit sympathetically so that we can redirect it somewhere that's a bit more useful. I think what they're really saying that isn't correct. Is they're seeing that there is an elite in both parties that even though there are I mean again, that there's still such substantial differences that it's never unclear for me that to me that I want to support the Republican but there's a lot of you know, there's a lot of pro amnesty goop people.
Speaker 1: And we agree there's a lot yes, totally.
Speaker 10: No, no, right.
Speaker 22: So so they're sort of saying, look, you know, our elite of our party is not always working for me, and I fully agree you and I.
Speaker 10: We've been dealing with.
Speaker 22: This for for a long time, right, so we want to get them to be better. We want a better party elite. But that doesn't mean that there's no difference between left and right. In fact, I have to say, somebody who's been involved, dating myself now in politics for more than three decades, I don't think it's ever been so big. I mean, when I was in college, it was like the early Bill Clinton era and there really were you know, a lot of conservative and moderate Democrats who you could work with tactically on certain things and even who might have had shared values. And now you've got the DSA basically running the Democratic Party Meanwhile, the Trumpet administration, particularly behind the scenes, is piling up conservative win after win from by perspective, even with my frustrations at times being noted and to me, just the kind of notion that there's no difference between the parties and it's just a bunch of eliits trying to play us off against each other, bro is just not very convincing.
Speaker 1: Well, that whole paradigm though, it's the elites versus the rest of us, and the elites are just going to drag us into Israel's wars, and you get the Uniparty and it's the same. We are in agreement with the first part of what you just said completely been most of our time actually on this show attacking Republic of Republicans, the amnesty crowd, the uniparty guard.
Speaker 15: The senator who shut down your nomination then turned around and tried to have his bill to have every state they can sponsor their own new wave of guest workers.
Speaker 10: Don't get it.
Speaker 1: This guy's this guy's a liberal, like so Senator Curtis is a Lib and the I mean, so if you're going to rail against the uniparty, usually we're railing against liberals with a left wing perspective on policies, okay, and so we're with you on that. Charlie was incredibly frustrated with the GOP establishment. He devoted his life to reforming the Conservative Party. He used to say all the time. This is not me putting words in his mouth. This is what he would say that I just want a conservative party that's as conservative as its voters, and that's what we're fighting for. So he wasn't fighting for this like fusion, third Way, gobblygook of of you know, sort of former right wingers slowly becoming leftists. No, he was. He was fighting for a defined right wing worldview to be instituted in policy in government. And that's why he championed so many of the of the leaders that he did, and that's why he pushed so many of the causes that he and.
Speaker 15: That's what stands out so much to me about any of the oh, let's see, you know, let's unite theft versus rate is fake? Is I never feel like this, There's never any payoff that I can see. That's any of the issues I feel we care most about. We're gonna unite with the left because do they agree with us on borders. No, those people will tell us actually borders and deportations doesn't matter. Do they agree with us on faith stuff? No, they're usually very hostile to religious faith. Do they agree with us? But what do they agree with us?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So jeremy play play this out? So so say we find this third wayism and we unite. Uh? And again I think my central premise, I'm not some you know, rabid Zionist. The internet likes to say that we're you know, we're Zio shills and all this. That's not. I will tell you. The more that I see of these like low iq Israel, like juice Burgs as you call them, the like more off putting I find it, actually because it's just really gross. But let's say let's say we combined force it. What happens next? Do you think that the leftist that you link arms with are just gonna slowly stop believing all their things? They're gonna come our way? Are they gonna seed ground? No?
Speaker 10: Absolutely not.
Speaker 22: And I mean Israel is certainly one of the flashpoint issues right and it's and I mean again, I've I've taken some heat at times for for some skepticism, not not.
Speaker 1: Like extreme.
Speaker 22: About the way that we manage that relationship. But again it's it's from what terms are you doing it. I'm coming from a perspective of I just want to make sure that America's interest is always being taken care of first, that America is strong, et cetera, et cetera. You know, these guys, as you said, they're sort of juice burgs or they don't really understand that. A lot of the reason not all of it, but a lot a lot of the reason that a lot of the critics of Israel just completely monomonatically excess about Israel is that it's a function of like, well, the Jews there, they're white, and this is about, you know, kind of being anti white and what sort of common cause does a conservative American party have with that?
Speaker 10: Not very much so.
Speaker 22: I mean, I think with a lot of these things, right, it's like they're against whiteness, they're against success, they're against a lot of the things that make America great.
Speaker 10: And it may happen tactically that there is a.
Speaker 22: Tiny bit of a false horseshoe of oh, they might happen to wind up in a similar place on some small issue with me. But the kind of underlying world views are just so incompatible that they're really just not people accept in very very rare circumstances that we can ever really work with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you could find a one off issue here there, you know, Matt Gets used to do that sometimes, where you'd find it one off issue where you could link arms with like AOC or ilhan Omar. But they were very very niche things where and I thought that was that was fine, that was whatever. But yes, like the overwhelming majority of the world views are completely incompatible, and you made the point that they've gotten further and further apart in the last two three decades. Stay right there, Jeremie Carl more with you in just a second. I want to tell you, guys about Hillsdale College. Hillsdale is the best college, America's best college, the Beacon of the North, as we like to say around here, and they're doing great work. So Hillsdale came out with The Odyssey, they timed it up with the movie. Now they got the Iliad, Homer's the Iliad, which for three thousand years has basically been one of.
Speaker 15: The not a copy of the Ilio.
Speaker 1: Did you do? Okay? So Homer's masterpiece. It remains one of the greatest works of Western literature. Hillsdale College was released the newest course top by Professor I've got it here somewhere Stephen Smith. Professor STEVENS. Smith. This is a real college course for free. You do not have to go two hundred fifty thousand dollars in debt for Hillsdale. So go to Charlie for Hillsdale dot com. Take real college courses, over forty of them. They're beautifully produced, so insightful, so informative. Charlie for Hillsdale dot com. Check it out today. We'll be right back. So, Jeremy, we're getting we're getting rave reviews on your use of the term slopulist, which it feels really it feels really apt.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm against labeling like, okay, I'm actually against labeling the woke right stuff because it becomes it kind of it becomes like the term anti Semitism, where you end up applying it to people that don't deserve to be I mean, Charlie was called an anti semi a bunch of times and we hated it. It was completely unfair. But but I will just will tell you slopulist. It's pretty great because it does feel like it is completely ill informed and it's a misunderstanding of history. By the way, the radical left really does no no bounds and and they will go as far as they need to go. And this is why you're seeing the rise of assassination culture. You're seeing the inversion of morality in the weirdest of ways. Jeremy, it's all tied in with Lindsay cliency, it's tied in with the Charlie Trutherism and this whole move It seems to be the same actors time and time again.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 22: I mean, I think you hit on the really key element, which is that liberalism does not have a limiting principle. It's always the next step of liberation. And they can't they can't just sort of take the win and go home. And that's why you see stuff like the trans thing. And the first time I saw the liberals really kind of rallying around that.
Speaker 10: Issue is like, that's just so insane.
Speaker 22: You're never going to be able to convince normal people that that's that's good. And this may be the hill they die on because but they can't retreat from it. Because that would kind of imply that there's a natural endpoint to their liberation quote unquote project, and they can't do that, and so yes, and then it just goes down this conspiracy rat hole, et cetera. You get into the Charlie Trutherism, you get into the kind of just most extreme sort of conspiracy theories out there, and you sort of see people going on towards this train wreck, and sometimes they are a little bit powerless to stop at But we're just wise as conservatives and folks on the right to stay as far away from it.
Speaker 1: This is the point I want to like hammer home with you, and you made the point I think brilliantly. We agree that the conservative establishment and many of our politicians we send in Washington, they betray our values and you do get this kind of uniparty effect. I totally agree. And so what we're doing is we're working our tails off to make sure that more more of them are like Brandon gill or whatever you know, insert you know, positive positive name there. We're trying to reform from the inside and make the whole party more conservatives. So we actually put wins up on the board. And by the way, we've made progress, and you talked about how the Trump administration. Okay, you can be upset about Iran. I'm a little bit upset about Iran too. Okay, you can be upset about some of the decisions that have been made, but you cannot take away from the fact that what we are getting from pure policy standpoint is vastly different than what we would have had we put you know, Kamala Harris in the White House. Second point, we have been lied to about everything. I get it. You know COVID was from a wet market. Oh okay, uh, you know, six fifteen days to slow the spread and wear masks.
Speaker 15: I would even want to suppose to that, Like, we've not been lied to about everything. We got lied to about COVID and that, really, but we've been lied to about Hunter's laptop and about you know, this most secure election in America's history.
Speaker 1: I get it. But where is the distinction between you know, conspiracies that have some merit and have some evidence and some facts behind them and you know, the you know, the the slopulous stuff that we're seeing in this fusion of the right, Like, how do how do we re establish good sense facts, evidence, logic?
Speaker 22: Yeah, I mean, there's no substitute for just people building credibility, and I think this has been one of the problems. I mean, obviously, the great thing about the kind of destruction of the sort of regime or quote unquote mainstream media has been that more voices like ours in this conversation can take place. And I think the danger though is that you know, you get a lot of low quality stuff out there, and you get a lot of people who can just sort of say whatever, and there's no accountability, and so bringing that accountability I think is really important. Demanding facts, demanding kind of standards of evidence. I mean, I think it's incumbent upon us to really push those things, and so.
Speaker 10: We should do that.
Speaker 22: But you know, you go back to this, you go back to this administration again, you know, for the people again. I could obviously share my frustrations with certain things in this administration, but there's there's like even a million small things being done every day that this administration has done that you know, I've been waiting for decades and for it to happen. And anytimes somebody says so that they're not doing anything, that is just a sign to me that they're not really serious people about politics. Because I've got a lot of friends in this administration. They're doing great work. Doesn't mean I love everything, but if you can't tell the difference between this and the left, you need your vision checked.
Speaker 15: Yeah, And I think about what you say, and it is genuinely important that we need some ability to call out people when they're lying, when they're not using low standards, when they're not presenting evidence for things. Because we believe in free speech. The conventional centrist left wing attitude is, oh, well, this would all be easy. We should just censor these people, we should not allow them to talk in public. We don't want to take that route. Or they would say we should just trust in these big institutions, but we know those institutions have failed us in bad ways. So do you have any ideas on how we can bring this about? Because I just think about what I've heard people say before. You can't have the answer of if everyone could just do X, I have everyone has never done just done.
Speaker 1: I have a specific question in this vein a lot of people and by the Spencer Pratt talked about it too. This these algorithms feed the and reward the most brazen evidence free kind of crazy stuff. So is there is there? How do you approach it? Do you do you take take it on at the algorithm level with the companies, legislation what I mean, what are what are the ideas you would float?
Speaker 22: Yeah, I mean maybe there's some things to be done in the algorithm. I'm a little nervous about legislation. I mean, the kind of New York Times Versus Sullivan sort of standard people do say. You know, I think it's good that it's hard to get Bible convictions and things like that. On the other hand, I need to tell you, guys, this the stuff that Candice Owens has been doing, you know, to me like that that sort of thing, and other things in that vein, or things where somebody just blatantly does obviously lie unrepentantly. You know, maybe you do need a greater degree of accountability. But I think sort of beyond that, Conservatives, we can police our own institutions. We can call out people who are presenting things without evidence and presenting falsehoods, and we can sort of de rank them within our ecosystem. And I'm seeing some of that go on, But I just think, you know, we need to be doing that more, we need to have higher standards as conservatives and just continue to move in that direction.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's I think it's a fascinating conversation that you know, somebody texted me last night, Jeremy, and said, everything that you've lived through in the last year is so unprecedented. It's all unprecedented, like all of this is history in the making, and it kind of it feels sort of apt that we're we're this horseshoe is kind of coming, you know, I think it. I'm not sure if I'm a full ascriber to the horseshoe theory, right, but there it's it's difficult disappoint not to acknowledge that at some point this does come full circle and they start parroting the same same ideas or or talking about this unity, this third way which is really just left him leftism repackaged, and it just it just feels like like a logical continuation of a very historical arc that we have been on over the last year. And we just have to keep fighting for sanity. And thank you, my friend, for being on team Sanity. It's always a pleasure to have you. God bless you. Thanks on all right, Evan Barker joins us. Next, we're going to talk to it a former progressive that's inside these walls about what she's seeing with Hassan Piker and the w NBA. It's gonna be fantastic. All right, welcome back, everybody. Hour two is underway, and we have a great guest at the top of this hour, Evan Barker, former Democrat operative and fundraiser. She's the author of the book Nothing Left, Confessions of a Democrat Operative and we I asked myself over the weekend, I said, who could we bring on to help us get inside the mind of the modern left? And that would be Evan. So Evan, sorry that the role falls to you. It's good to have you back. How are you doing. How's the book going? It's I've seen it everywhere so.
Speaker 23: Oh my god, you guys it became a New York Times bestseller.
Speaker 1: Wow, I would know that. That's fir the first.
Speaker 24: Interview with you.
Speaker 23: I don't know if you know that, but way, yeah, yeah, you were like the first official interview that I did about the book.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much. I get all the credit then credit to you. It was very brave what you did. So yeah, no, and by the way, you came at it from a personal angle too, right. You you talked about how your son and his future really kind of was a transforming moment for you. But you were all in. You were all in with these guys, and you worked with a lot of the names that people are seeing right now, from Lsied and Bernie Sanders and AOC and the Squad. And you know, there's this video, I mean, there's all the Sampiker videos. We played a lot of him in an hour one where he's mocking Charlie's death. He's he's gloating over he's singing songs in front of these crowds of DSA activists, and you know, and then we have this drag queen show and they're mocking Charlie's assassination. And I sent you this over the weekend and you said, yeah, you were disgusted by it. And I haven't played it yet because I just I almost don't want to subject our audience to it. But it's important to show hard things sometimes because I want people watching the show to understand, like, what's actually going on here, what's like really what they're willing to do in front of each other, and they do it with impunity, they do it with no shame. So I've decided we're going to show it. And here it is. It's not twenty one, and there's a longer clip that you can see, but this is a drag queen show, and that is a drag queen up on stage mocking Charlie's murder with complete with the freedom shirt and blood, and it's just so discussed. I I don't know how we got here, but I have theories. You lived it. How did we get here?
Speaker 23: Oh man? Yeah, the snickering, the laughter, just that video repulse to me. I saw it too, and I didn't I didn't comment on it or share it for the same reason that you just said, Uh, Andrew, It's just like, why subject or why even give air to that. But I think that there is this real, like I'm gonna call it, it's it's a wicked streak.
Speaker 24: On the left.
Speaker 23: Specifically when I was inside of Progress, inc That's what I like to call it now. It was kind of hard at times to see, although I think I did experience some disillusionment with the way that they would talk about like my family for instance. You know, I'm from the middle of the country, and a lot of my family members voted for Donald Trump, and even though I didn't agree with them back then, I still never turned my backs on them. I never canceled them. You know, I would never argue with my grandma about Donald Trump. I didn't she was too precious to me. I didn't want to argue with her.
Speaker 24: But I would saw.
Speaker 23: I would see the way that they kind of like denigrated Trump supporters over time, and it's one of the reasons that I ended up breaking with them, on top of other things. But I think that there is this real viciousness that exists on the left right now, and it comes part of its like from a lack of control. I feel like they feel like they're slipping grasp over the culture. They're slipping grasp over politics, obviously, but that's not an excuse, right And so I don't know, it's this It's hard for me to explain because I couldn't imagine doing this to somebody, even if I didn't like them. And you know, I kind of experienced levels of it after I ended up voting for Trump and left the party, Like, for example, my son stopped getting invited to birthday parties and was denied entry to preschool. And so there's like this vindictiveness and this closed offness that I think exists more on the left than it does.
Speaker 9: On the right.
Speaker 23: Yeah, and that's something that I can really see now that I'm out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's it's just like a penchant for just cruel cruelty, crazy wickedness, dehumanizing people, gloating over Charlie's murder. I'm told that Hassan Piker just does whole streams on curcification memes and just mocking Charlie. You know, Charlie was scheduled and you were going to go with him, I believe, to debate Hassan Piker again at Dartmouth. Oh, yes, it was Dartmouth in like December, and no it was.
Speaker 15: The week after. Oh, it was just I was I was doing the prep work for it, you know, making the brief like here's what Hassan does in his debates and your stuff to know about him. Yeah, we were ready to go, and I think it's utterly revolting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's wild to me that you can get you know, people look back and I don't use these. You could use any sort of revolution you want, whether it's a Bolsheviks, a French revolution, but it you know, people talk about looking back at Nazi Germany and they wonder, how did everybody kind of get whooped up into this collective psychosis to do these horrible things. But then you see this whole audience celebrating the assassination of a good man and cheering it on, whether it's a song piker doing it and everybody cheers or this drag show, and it's just it's it starts making you wonder, like, oh, I see how his street played out. I see how these movements gained traction and gathered steam and people did insane things. Spencer Pratt, we've been playing some of video. I'm gonna play this when we didn't play this earlier. He just released this morning saut eighteen.
Speaker 2: Recently, a married mother of three young children was grappling with postpartum psychosis.
Speaker 10: She took her three.
Speaker 2: Young babies into the basement, lined them up, and one by one wrapped an exercise band around their neck and strangled them to death, and women on TikTok are supporting her.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, look around, if you.
Speaker 2: Dare, you will see hundreds of psychotic women supporting Lindsay Clancy blaming the husband.
Speaker 10: All Right, he did it, Patrick did it.
Speaker 4: A Lindsay Clancy is obviously not guilty.
Speaker 12: She did it.
Speaker 11: She did it.
Speaker 5: Patrick's the one who did it, not Lindsay.
Speaker 2: Because of course, in this dystopian social media era, everything is a conspiracy.
Speaker 5: Nothing is real, Bad things don't happen. Every real story is just fed slop.
Speaker 2: Real story is some convoluted nefarious plot by the Jews.
Speaker 15: Yeah, throw a tell us here, because I know there's a lot of fretting on the right about the rise of fed slot narrative conspiracy stuff. Would you see this on the left too, And maybe we don't notice it as much. Do they have lots of conspiracy theories going on? And one are the ones we maybe don't hear about on the right.
Speaker 24: Oh my gosh, they're still pushing Russia Gate, you guys.
Speaker 23: I was on a radio show the other night with Christine Pelosi Believe it or Not, and this Democrat that was there talking to both of us started calling Donald Trump the unelected president. It was crazy, and then told me that you hadn't been alt. I mean, it was like they still believe this, like they can't accept the fact that they've lost. But no, I think there's like, obviously, I think that there's this horseshoe thing going on right now with the left and the right, with Israel conspiracies. I think that's, you know, something that we're seeing. And it's interesting because I think that the new conspiracy actually on the left is that Hassan Piker is being attacked by the media and they don't understand why, and when I try to talk to them about it, I'm like, you, guys, He's campaigned with ten different progressive candidates this cycle alone. When a controversial streamer who says and does the things that Hassan Piker does is campaigning with prominent politicians like El say Ed who I used to work for, and people like Showycott Chakrabarti and Corey Bush and all these people, like, of course, the media is going to notice and they are.
Speaker 24: Going to be able to criticize that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hang right there, Covers, I totally agree that this is a fun a fun thread. We're on Blackout Coffee. I want to tell you guys about them. They are amazing. This is a family owned company that makes fresh, small batch roasted coffee, ship fresh to your door. It actually tastes the way that real coffee should taste. And now they're going all in on their coffee club. Okay, and you get twenty percent off your subscription for as long as you keep it. Twenty percent off, not a one time discount, not a gimmick. You stay subscribed, you keep saving, and you get fresh all American coffee. This is made by a family that shares your values, family owned business, and they're growing like leaps and bounds. Their coffee club is absolutely the way to go. You can stop thinking about coffee, stop overpaying it. It just arrives at your door. By the way, the shipping is free, rives at your door, and it tastes amazing. So just drink coffee, stop thinking about it, stop overpaying for it. You know what to do. Blackout coffee dot com slash Charlie. Blackoutcoffee dot com slash Charlie.
Speaker 10: We'll be read that, all right.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody. We're joined by Evan Barker, former Democrat operative and fundraiser, author of the New York Times bestseller Congratulations, By the Way, Nothing Left Confessions of a Democrat Operative. I love this this vein that blake just took us down this idea of like what ideas, what crazy conspiracies are the left still entertaining because and I've noticed this, you know, they say that a lie gets halfway around the world before the truth gets a chance to put on its pants or something along those lines. And it is one of those things because if you're in an algorithmic echo chamber, you keep hearing the lies repeated, repeated. I see this with the Charlie Kirk trutherism. The people that are really devoted to like the conspiracy theory on that they just have basic facts wrong constantly, but they're they're regurgitating them and spreading them over and over again, so they never get the fact check. They never kind of come out of the spiral. So what are you seeing on the left right now?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 23: I have to laugh because it's just like, I mean, even when I was working in democratic politics, you guys, I wrote this in my book. I mean, they a lot of people that I worked around. I mean, we really did believe that the right wanted us like to die like we I mean, it's it sounds like it's it's ironic obviously, Like I'm talking to you about this now here, right in the context of the show. But I would just I remember one time I actually and I wrote I wrote about this in my book. I was at a candidate's home and he got this like cryptic letter and the mail and I told the campaign manager about it of the campaign and he actually sent me to the hospital, you guys, and I had to be there's like teams with biohazard suits that came in and like sprayed me down like a dog, and I had to be hooked up to monitoring. And then they called like a special biohazard unit to the person's home.
Speaker 24: And this was just like over a letter like there was.
Speaker 23: In it or something right like like and this is and like the campaign operative is so paranoid that they're like opening mail at the offices with with glove and you know, like warning about their you know, they're thinking that their campaign offices are going to be broken into or that they're going to be so there was there's just like this constant paranoia. I remember even after I went viral in twenty twenty four, one of the people that I used to work for because I was worried because I was getting like kind of some death threats from.
Speaker 24: People on the left actually, and I wrote to I was talking.
Speaker 23: To one of my former candidates, and he was like, Oh, you don't need to worry about anybody on the left hurting you, Evan, only the right does that. And so I think I think that is kind of the way that the left has looked at the right for a long time, when over the past, I mean, especially over the last few years, all of the political violence has literally come from the left. I mean, so this is like something they haven't come to terms with.
Speaker 15: I mean, there's an interesting study that they've they've looked at this, and a real pattern is liberals tend to believe conservatives hate them much more than conservatives actually do, and the reverse, Conservatives do not realize that liberals hate them as much as they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes all the sense, and it all tracks.
Speaker 15: I mean, liberals are way more likely to have broken up with someone over politics. They're more likely to have cut off contact with a family member over politics. It's all what you would expect if there's asymmetry in how much hatred there is to go around.
Speaker 1: Well, this is very interesting. So Blake just brought it up. This is a video that was going around over the weekend. Over this Lindsay Clancy trial. And this woman is talking about her new dating vetting process to eight my new.
Speaker 7: Vetting process for if I want to date a man, first date question, I'm always going to be asking him do you think that Lindsey Clancy should go to jail for what she did? And if that man says yes, I'm getting up and walking out right then and there. I cannot spend the rest of my life with someone who thinks that that woman is guilty and deserves jail.
Speaker 15: Those guys are so lucky, they're so lucky that she's so honest, lucky. But you think you worry about the opposite, the really thirsty guys who are just like, yeah, it's really terrible what they're gonna do to that woman who murdered her kids.
Speaker 1: You know there's gonna be some some opportunitists out there. But that is very leftist in approach, like, oh, you don't think a woman who strangled three of her children deserves to be imprisoned? And then that's that's the that's her vetting, that's her line she's drawing in the sand.
Speaker 23: Lindsey Clancy is O. J. Simpson for white women.
Speaker 24: That's that's what I've determined.
Speaker 23: I mean, I don't I don't get this phenomenon on you guys. As a mom, I find it completely disgusting. Yeah, it's it's like, it's very strange to me.
Speaker 1: Well check this out. So a lawyer is I guess he's like practice his family law and they're actually using women's TikTok videos against them. Now, I think this is brilliant and they should pursue this SOT nine.
Speaker 8: I've already been consulting with some men in custody cases where their baby mama has been doing the solidarity whole the heart thing with the Lindsay Clancy stuff, and he's like, hey, this woman has got all kinds of former depressive issues, she's had self harm issues. This now is evidence and validation that I have of that fact concern based upon you know, prior allegations with no evidence of allegations of hitting the kids. And so yeah, we're going to go and swing for the fences and we're going to try to strip this woman from having visitation rights. I want to be able to have a forensic psychiatrist interview this woman just see just how wacky doodle she is and we're going to use her TikTok posts.
Speaker 1: Smart. I mean, honestly, if you are a woman that is posting in solidarity, going same, lindsay same while you're holding your child, and it turns out the backstory is that you have you're separated, and your husband, you know, or your former husband, the baby's father doesn't have access to that kid or can't protect that kid. I think that's totally right. I think it's totally right. But anyways, we're getting a little off track here, but I guess I to get it back to the left psychology. What direction do you see this headed end? Do you think they can chill out? And if they don't chill out, what's it going to mean for the country?
Speaker 23: Evan, Oh, guys, I mean, I was hoping that my book would open a conversation up about chilling out, and I would say that most of the people on the left have kind of ignored the book. But I think that the you know, the direction from for the country is going to be one of just further divisiveness and extreme partisanship. I don't think that Democrats have really confronted any of their issues from previous election cycles. I think that they might do really well that this midterm cycle, which is you know, often the case, as you guys know, you know, in the first midterm after the presidency changed powers, the opposite party usually does well, and I think that will embolden them and teach them all of the wrong lessons. But it'll be really interesting headed into twenty twenty eight. I would not be surprised.
Speaker 24: I've said this.
Speaker 23: People think I'm being a contrarian, but I'm not. I don't think AOC is going to run for president in twenty twenty eight. I don't think she has it in her. I don't think she really wants to rock the boat.
Speaker 24: However, if abdual say.
Speaker 23: Ed wins in Michigan I knew him, I think he will try to run for president, and I.
Speaker 15: Can see you interesting. I want to, yeah, to talk to Mark Halprin about that, because I thought.
Speaker 1: I've heard not likely. Yeah, I've heard people make that same estimation, just that he wants to kind of do the Barack Obama thing where you're like a You've been in the Senate for two years and then become president. Evan Barker, former Democrat operative fundraiser, author of Nothing Left The New York Times bestseller. Throw it up there, guys, Evan Barker, thank you so much for joining us, taking us inside this this horror show, inside that left wing psychology, to say the least. Tyler Boyer joins us next. He's a right wing operative and we have grassroots work today we'll be at that.
Speaker 20: Welcome back to this Real America's Voice news break. I'm Terrence Bates, Treasury Secretary Scott Bessen just moments ago rolling out what's being described as the Economic D Day against Iran. But that economic Dday goes far beyond sanctions against the Islamic regime. It also includes sanctions against any country or entity that would support Iran economically. The time is ticking and those countries and entities are on the clock.
Speaker 6: Bess And says no.
Speaker 25: One is above the reach of US sanctions, that if they facilitate transactions and are part of the ecosystem that turns Iranian oil into money into repression, will be targeted. We find that the best way to engage with countries is through quiet diplomacy, and we are level setting with every country to tell them our expectations. We know who they are, they know who they are, so when the hammer of US Treasury actions falls upon them, they will have no one to blame but themselves.
Speaker 20: That was Treasury Secretary Scott Besson. It really has been a very busy morning for the President's cabinet, as Vice President JD. Vance also out and about this morning. While speaking in Maine, he discussed manufacturing here in.
Speaker 21: This country, nationwide, all across our country, factory construction employment has exploded, eighty three thousand new jobs in factory construction just since Donald Trump came back into the White House. Trillions of dollars trillions are pouring into our country to support NUFUS facilities, new jobs and of course new workers and to train workers and the new jobs of the future. And his companies start building orders for new factory machinery and other capital goods are breaking records. We're seeing the very foundation laid for a manufacturing renaissance all across this country.
Speaker 20: And make sure to stay tuned to Real America's Voice throughout the day, as we're expecting to hear from President Trump later on this afternoon. He has an event planned for the Rose Garden. The moment that goes live, we'll try to take you there live as well. For now, Let's get you back to the Charlie Kirkshow.
Speaker 3: The Charlie Kirk Show, Queer Truth Liz, all right, welcome back.
Speaker 1: Everybody, got Tyler Boyer in the house. We're going to be talking about grassroots, how to get involved, what races we're watching, latest updates there is right there, but we're not ready just yet. I got to tell you guys about Noble Gold investments. If you could go back in time and buy any of the world's great innovative commodities, whether that's oil, the tech boom, like, what would you what? Okay, that's actually an interesting question. What company would you have invested in? Apple? At?
Speaker 15: Like, if I could go back in time and yeah, invest I mean Apple. Apple is an easy one because my dad will talk about this where he regrets my sister coming home and saying, everyone at our school was really into these new iPods that they released. And I think if he'd bought ten thousand dollars of that stock, then it would be many, many millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Now that's what happens. Here's the thing. You know, silver Nobody everybody talks about gold, not as many people talk about silver. But silver is more than a precious metal. It's a critical resource in solar panels, electric vehicles, defense system AI infrastructure, in the massive data centers that everybody's talking about right now. By the way, I want to know in the audience, would you want us to have a vek Ramaswami on the top about data centers. I think that would be an interesting conversation. That sounds great. Yeah, So while demand keeps growing, silver is still affordable enough that the average American can start accumulating it right now. And if you would have invested in silver last year in gold the same amount, you'd be way ahead with silver. So that's why investors are turning to it to protect against inflation and to own one of the world's most important strategic resources. Don't be a person who looks back in ten years and said I saw it coming, I just didn't act. Visit Noble Gold Investments dot com slash kirk. That's Noble Gold Investments dot com slash kirk and learn how easy it is to own physical silver. By the way, Colin and the team they're do a great job. They'll treat you right. They do things very very professionally. They don't price Gouge. So they've been with us almost since the very beginning. Noble Goold Investments dot com slash kirk check them out today. All right. Tyler Boyer is the CEO of Turning Point Action, and I wanted to have you on, Tyler, because we are in that final push. We're probably gonna be doing these segments almost on a weekly basis. I want marching orders, I want what are we looking at? What are we looking forward to this week? How do people get involved?
Speaker 6: So first and foremost, we launched commit one hundred. That's right behind Blake said tpaction dot com slash one hundred to get involved, plan a vacation to Arizona in particular, we need the help in Arizona, but also we are opening up to New Hampshire and Nevada. We have headquarters in all three of those states. So and obviously our home home base is Arizona. But we have this drag out fight that's going to happen in Arizona. I think a lot's gonna come down to Arizona. Andy Biggs in a poll that just got released last week, had him down only one point five points.
Speaker 1: Who did that poll? Because there's polls that show him down more and then there's.
Speaker 6: There's there was. So the part of the problem that exists in a lot of these places is that some polls are taking all of the gubernatoral candidates into account, some are taking none only just the Republican Democrat. In Arizona, we have a Green Party candidate on the ballot. That person has historically taken two percent three percent of the vote away from the Democrats. You have a independent on the on the on the ballot this year. That's that's no label's party. No one's ever seen this happen before in a germinatorial setting.
Speaker 1: So I didn't even know no labels were still like doing.
Speaker 6: So and they have historically taken more Democrats away. So, uh, the polls are kind of all over the place. We've seen how bad the polls have been this year. They've been off double digits and in a lot of the demopras.
Speaker 15: Checking apparently we've been the Democrats have been overestimated in August six straight cycles nationwide.
Speaker 6: So the Democrats have been overestimated in the last six straight cycles, and it has been A qualified research panel has put together all of the all of the different polls and they've been overestimated on average more than five percent, and how these poles are being taken. So what this comes down to and what that that's it's simple to say is what this comes down to is a turnout race. In all of these swing districts, every single swing district, Republicans outnumber the Democrats as as a as a whole. There are more registered Republicans in the swing districts than registered.
Speaker 1: You're talking about all the all the races you're watching kind of thing.
Speaker 6: All the races for Congress, there are more Republicans than there are Democrats. In Arizona, Nevada, New Hampshire, where we are doing our commit one hundred again tpaction dot com slash one hundred get signed up, we have more Republicans than Democrats. So if if Republicans just turn out the same percentage as Democrats, you will have in Arizona close to a between a potential three to five point advantage just in turnout. Now you have again you have independence, so then that brings in the independence. Are you gonna lose? You know, three to five points on independence? Are you're gonna lose? We have We're not seeing that in polls like actually in most polling that we're showing, and you're and we're tracking this pretty closely. The generic congression about polling that the states, again Andy Biggs in Arizona has only been down on average about four points, even with the overestimation of Democrats in those There's a second thing that we're also seeing that that that's happening in polling is that they're overestimating minorities showing up to vote, which is not traditionally a thing in mid terms. And they're also overestimating young people by about five or six points. And so in one of the polls that we saw that was taken that had a wide gap in Arizona, that was conducted by ARP, actually had about a six point advantage for young people when we actually saw huge suppression in this last primary across the country where young people are not showing up to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not, they're not. That was the Thomas Massey effect for example.
Speaker 6: And so you and again some of this we're seeing on our side, right youth organization with TPOSA, we're seeing a lot of young people just kind of again disillusioned because of the media and things like that that are out there. Yeah, you know, I think the President has a lot to do to try to turn that around, and we're certainly going to need to do that before twenty twenty eight. But in this midterm election, there's a lot to vote for. And you know, again in some of these states, Arizona, Nevada in particular.
Speaker 1: We've got the all Hands on Deck graphic. This is put together by the Tyler's team over at Turning Point Action the all Hands on Deck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a graphic area. Yeah. So there's a number of races that matter a whole lot in particular that young people in particular can get behind. But our senior voters have to show up. They have to show up in a big way. Men have to show up in a big way. So there's three ways that we can lose. We can lose this election in swing states and swing districts. One is that seniors sit at home and they don't vote. They forget to vote. And in most cases, when we taught contact voters, we have hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of full time people out in these three states right now. When contact voters, they actually think that they voted in the last number of elections that they didn't vote in it's so wild.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: Actually not even a situation where it's like I don't want to vote or you know, again, I'm disillusioned or whatever. That's a minority of voters. A majority of these people, a vast majority of these people just think they voted.
Speaker 1: And like the low props that you're that we're contacting, they think vot.
Speaker 6: We're exclusively talking to people who who who did not vote in the last two elections, and they think they voted. That's almost everyone.
Speaker 15: So what what's usually the story there? They voted in a primary but not the general vote.
Speaker 6: And again and again, this isn't to be offensive to seniors, but there's some seniors that just forget. There's it's a senioritist moment. It's like they just forget. You know, you voted when you're old, you voted a lot of times your life. Yeah, And so they all start to blend together the same way that family vacations on an annual basis blend together. It's like, when did we go? Yeah, that makes sense, that makes right, Like it's the same type of thing. Primary elections are also very confusing because they're different in every state, and the Democrats have intentionally made primaries more confusing and case in point Alaska with ring choice voting and things like that, right, is that things are now more confusing and people and you have top two primaries and California and other places, right, so people actually sometimes think that their vote had already counted by just voting in a primary election. The third thing is is there's people that just get busy and you know, they know you just get busy on election day.
Speaker 1: Well, all that they're doing though here, Tyler, is you're building the case for why commitment one hundred, why chase the vote is so important because a lot of these people, if you talk to them, they'll they'll get their ballot in ye, right, and explain explain kind of the because you've done door knocking yourself, you don't just organize the teams that do it. You've done it. When people encounter you at the door, they mean most of the time, are they nice or like, what's that like?
Speaker 6: No, most of the people that we're actually signing out. So our commit one hundred program is really simple. We're signing you one hundred voters and they're the best possible voters for you to go contact.
Speaker 1: So they're probably conservative.
Speaker 6: They're conservative.
Speaker 1: They probably want to vote for the same ideas of values candidates that you support.
Speaker 6: Yeah, about ninety at least ninety percent of the time, right, And there's a ten percent that are like again that disillusion. The super minority of people are disillusion don't want to vote for a specific reason or whatever, right, like they hate Trump or they did whatever whatever they've decided. But ninety percent plus are like, oh, yeah, yeah, cool, just I would yeah to tell me what to do, or like, yeah, I always vote, And it's like, no, you don't, and you just need to like walk them to their mailbox or walk them to the polling place.
Speaker 1: So if you if you sign up for commit one hundred, what kind of support will Turning Point Action give you?
Speaker 6: So we give you the one hundred people that you should contact, We train you on our application and our process on your phone yep, yep. So, and then we actually if you come out to Arizona, Nevada or New Hampshire if you sign up early, we will actually provide you a hotel room so you can come out with a spouse. Again, the way that I say is like come out, knock knock some doors during daylight, go to dinner, you know, enjoy you know, you know, vacation essentially in Scottsdale or Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Spend the day's contacting voters.
Speaker 6: That's right. And then you spend your day contacting voters. It's a fun time and it's and you're doing something to help save the country. Now, this is the thing that I wanted to say. This is so critical and probably the most important thing right now. Is so critical is that the Democrats are going to unload everything that they have because this is their hail Mary. If they lose twenty twenty six in a big way, like they don't capture the House, they don't win some of these swing states, they are totally toasted for like twenty years. I mean, I'm not kidding twenty years. And there's a there's a process, a thought process to all that our site cannot be asleep at the wheel. And regardless of what the what I call the the establishment groups, the national apparatus does, our grassroots has to show up and vote. We have good candidates, good trajectory at for Congress, and we're gonna specifically, like Andy Biggs is another Trump DeSantis situation that could change the country.
Speaker 1: There you go. We're gonna go through our all hands and deck name by name and let you know how you can get involved. In the next segment, I'm gonna tell you guys about strong Sell. Strong cell dot Com is legitimately one of the huge breakthrough supplements that has ever come out. N A d H is that type of supplement that will give you energy that will last. You don't have the you don't have the afternoon drop off for the jittery hands six to eight weeks to slow build. You'll get the full effect in six to eight weeks. NADH getting straight into the mitochondria, your cells, powering your body. Doctor oz on this very set said it has some of the best anti aging metrics out there because as you get older, you get less and less NADH in yourself, so you got to replenish them. So brain frog, chronic fatigue, all of these things that you're struggling with. This very well could be the solution you're looking for. So go to strong cell dot Com. Use promo code Charlie for twenty percent off and a ninety day risk free money back guarantee. Strong sell dot Com promo code Charlie twenty percent off and a ninety day risk free money back guarantee. We'll be right back, all right, Welcome back everybody, all right. So this is the all hands on deck for these races. Starting at the top, we have Tyler Boyer, COO of Turning Point Action. We're gonna walk through each of these, all right. So the top row is get John Slenunu elected in New Hampshire Senate, get Andy Biggs elected a z governor, and protect Joe Lombardo because he's obviously incumbent Nevada governor.
Speaker 6: So let me went through these real quickly, so Andy Beggs and again you heard it with Rich. I mean, we have a strong turnout base that we fostered over the last three two elections in Arizona. People are livid on our side, just.
Speaker 1: So you know what he's saying. So we had Rich Bears come on the show and he's basically comparing all the states. He tells me that the state of Arizona is the only one that's kept pace where you want your primary voter totals to be at. So we had a great showing in Arizona, large in part because of the work that we're doing Attorney Point Action We've got all these ballot chasers scattered across the state. They're chasing these ballots already, and we're light years ahead of where we were in twenty twenty four so far, staffinganization, a lot of.
Speaker 6: The other swing states. There is a dramatic undervote with Republicans in the primary. We did not have that because again we're working our butts off, and Andy Biggs is again like you could turn Arizona into Florida and scared you got to get him. On the Fisherland, Joe Lombardo right now is looking really good. We have all of our bodies on the ground there too. Our team is crushing it on the ground and things are looking really good because everyone is like, it looks like the Democrats are completely abandoning their candidate there and.
Speaker 15: Joe polling badly or did they have a scandal or they just have a bad candidate.
Speaker 6: And Joe Lombardo's popular, he and Joe Lombardo's likable. He's great, he's been awesome, he's been awesome to work with. His team is great, he's got a great campaign manager good and so he's up, he's up. And depending upon the poles that you look at anywhere from eight to twelve points and a lot of the poles. That's really healthy, all right. Johnson UNU is one of the quietest, like I think the silent Senate killers for the left right now because he's only pulling about out a point down in every poll. Interesting, uh, he has one of the greatest, strongest name ideas because of new name. His brother was so he's a former senator that lost the seat and then his brother was governor. But John is a great Conservative. He comes in whips up our team. I mean, we have more bodies on the ground again in New Hampshire than have ever been put before, chasing little Permansi votes. And what's really exciting about New Hampshire is that the media market that they share with Maine. Remember keep this in mind, Maine in New Hampshire's media markets the same. So you get a lot of great crossover. I think that we'll get from the border of Uh. Susan Collins win.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's interesting about Susan Collins. A lot of people in our base don't like Susan. I totally understand that j Dido was campaigning for her in Maine this morning. So that's interesting. And Charlie always gave Collins a past because.
Speaker 15: We want the most conservative lawmakers we can get. And here's the truth with Susan Collins that when we need her, she's been there. And also if we lose her, we're unlikely to ever get that seat back Periodski.
Speaker 6: She's different than Murkowski where she has shown up. Of course they've shared she and Murkowsky have shared some pretty bad votes, but she has shown up way more statistically and split off from Murkowski and way more scenarios.
Speaker 15: And she doesn't represent a red state like well, and.
Speaker 6: I'll give you I'll give you the background. Yeah, I'll give you the background too. Yeah, Murkowski's in a red state, a double digit red state, and she's ruined that state. Susan Collins has helped maintain something there. And Susan Collins will actually sit down with leadership. She will work together. Murkowski won't do that, right, so Susan Collins will.
Speaker 1: He's a Democrat, let's be honest. She's she's probably gonna caucus. She's probably gonna go independent caucus with the Dems.
Speaker 6: Well, let's go through the rest of this list and I'll just give you like a heads up and again a lot of people on this graphic you should try to support financially. So if you can give a little bit directly to them, great or in some of these are these are swing districts where you can come help us in Arizona and other places. See if Jay Feeley, former kicker for the Arizona Cardinals broadcaster. He's doing a great job. He's running against a DSA candidate and Amis Shah who lost last time to David Schwiker, and David Schwikert was an extremely flawed candidate for many years. I think Jay Feely is going has the Scottsdale vibe surrounding him and he's going to be able to get over the finish line. He needs help, though, We've got to turn out every single vote want Siscamanti's in the fight of his life. He's up against a lesbian that is pretending to suppress her lesbianism and promote her military acumen. But she's Hispanic, Hispanic lass name. She's totally dodging the whole LGBTQ stuff. Big that that lady is a trans supporter, trans write supporter, I mean really radical stuff. I mean we're talking about uber uber radical, She'll be one of the most radical.
Speaker 1: Wants comani by the way, for people who don't know, the balance of power in the House has come down to wants this comani before, and it might come down to wants this Camaniyah.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Last election twenty twenty four, we were watching this race really closely because it basically came down to Wan and a couple other races. Yep, and Wan is a great family.
Speaker 15: It's just crazy how much the house is coming down to Arizona because we're one of the only states that has proper swing.
Speaker 1: House districts anymore.
Speaker 6: Or Derek in Wisconsin, I think it's actually a bell is a bell Weather race. So Derek van Orden in Wisconsin, if he does not win rural Wisconsin, we are in trouble, I think in the Midwest moving forward, if we're not if we're not taking to Scott Perry Scott, we know freedom Coccus guy needs tons of He's in a competitive district. Iowa was really next to Arizona the most critical. So you got Maryonnette Miller Meeks, which a lot of people are out on Marionette, but she has she has uh pulled a rabbit out of the hat.
Speaker 1: Before she did last elections.
Speaker 6: She did last election. Yeah, well that was her original election. She won just barely. But zach Nunn is an awesome young guy, was third moderate. U matches that district perfectly. And again I'm pragmatic when this comes moderate. She running moderate districts. Zach Nunn has been a good friend to the movement and he's friendly to everyone that we work with. Tom Barrett. Same thing. We helped Tom and Michigan seven. Last time we stacked a bunch of ballot chasers in Michigan seven. That was slotkins old district. She became Senator in the same year that her former district went red.
Speaker 1: Yep, so good.
Speaker 6: That has to maintain. Michael is the son of the Sharf, very popular share.
Speaker 1: That's a Michigan.
Speaker 6: Michigan ten, that's running for John James seat, that's running for governor right now. And then uh, and then we really like Derek marrin a lot. That Ohio nine district has had a number of different candidates running it. That is a very blue collar district that has a Republican voter advantage.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 6: Again, reminder, all of these districts together have far more Republicans than we have Democrats.
Speaker 1: And we can equip you at tpaction dot com to get directly involved in contacting voters in these races, especially another shout out Arizona, Nevada, and New Hampshire. We got full ballot chasing staffs in those three states with field offices and all this stuff. So go to tpaction dot com Slash one hundred get involved.
Speaker 6: Tpaction dot com slash one hundred.
Speaker 1: We need your help Slash one hundred, need your help. Sign up today. Thank you, Tyler. We'll give us more and more cause you guys smart