Speaker 1: Hi, Joe, Well, welcome to Slipson Picks. A Week eighteen in the NFL season is upon us. A lot of teams have nothing to play for. Other teams have everything to play for. But big news, big news, The University of Michigan Wolverines is in the National Championship, the greatest team in college football. We'll take on the Washington Huskers. That's exciting. But this is the NFL.
Speaker 2: We got Bills Dolphins. A lot of implications there. We're talking about two.
Speaker 1: Seeds, six seed Texans at Colts, a winning get in game rams.
Speaker 2: They're fighting for, like trying to be in the sixth seed. It's not that big of deal.
Speaker 1: Forty nine were to said a whole bunch of guys and the Jags at Titans. Is this Derek Henry's last game? We do not know until after we see the opening credits.
Speaker 2: We'll see you right after this. This is Slips in Picks five hundred.
Speaker 3: I am Sad Savage Busting with the Boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by rich hired diamond level network marketer Chat Savage, Money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Get Go.
Speaker 4: The Mule jibs with diversity.
Speaker 5: And Raylenk college dropouts who get.
Speaker 3: No hoes with the interns, you're watching the SMB five hundred, not the stock market one.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Slipson Picks Boys, Week seventeen.
Speaker 2: If the NFL season is done.
Speaker 1: We have one more week before the playoffs happened, a lot of teams still available. Believe twenty of the thirty two teams are still able to get into the playoffs. But before we get into all that, before we get to the buy and sell, let's check in with the interns on last week's records.
Speaker 6: Happy new year, welcome back, another fresh slate, but unfortunately the same old tendencies. We'll run through these records real fast and get it back to the show. We had chat with eight and four, the Gecko seven to six and the Mule seven and five. A real middle of the road pack right here. But we definitely expect better, so oping the twenty twenty four will bring us much higher wind counts and much lower losses.
Speaker 1: Back to you, guys, Thank you, Thank you, interns. Boys is getting the buys off. But before we do, Delanney, I'm to see you're wearing your yard T shirt what's up?
Speaker 2: Why we what are we doing?
Speaker 7: You know, man, it's a new year, and I just want to let all my guys who follow me that's on my team understand where I came from. Look, I was turning wrenches a year ago. Now I'm stacking units. You understand what I'm saying. It can be that easy if.
Speaker 8: You follow the process of the mule. Yeah, tell them.
Speaker 5: About your high school days.
Speaker 1: Tell you tell the what high school I didn't get to go to high school trades?
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, you know it was one of those days.
Speaker 7: Black community didn't have a high school in the area, so you know, we just.
Speaker 8: Homeschooled each other.
Speaker 2: Who is your teacher?
Speaker 7: Uh, my brother, big Mac, Big Mac. Yeah, that's what we call them.
Speaker 2: Got you he did all the things history, big.
Speaker 7: Hood, all of it, big hood only hood education though about the hood pimping?
Speaker 2: All right? How do you feel? How you feeling there? I feel good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel good about my record where it stands.
Speaker 9: I've kind of been right above five hundred the entire year, sitting at fifty five percent on the year one one hundred and twenty two ninety nine and one.
Speaker 5: I feel great about this weekend. Week eighteen.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get the modus. Tell boys.
Speaker 1: In the first games, give me the Bills and they're at the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: Implications on this game.
Speaker 1: The winner of this game will win the AFC East to Miami. It's warmer, it's January. Total points in that game, it's fifty and a half points. We're going to the wrenchman himself with the big wrench the mule.
Speaker 7: Hey, man, you know what time it is. I'm gonna start off with them Dolphins. Man, you know, the Dolphins gave the Bills a run for their money, though they did not because the Bills kicked they motherfucking ass man. Because the Dolphins are the Dolphins. We knew who they were when they came into game. They're going to get demolished because they're playing a team that is good. The Bills, Josh Allen, what they got going over there fired? The OC got a new one, and that them boys is putting points on the board. Hey, we gonna see them in the ANFC, maybe in the championship game.
Speaker 8: I don't know, but put your money on it. I'm going Bills.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if I can get a couple minutes of your time, this game is gonna come down to Jalen Ramsey Verstefon Diggs.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna be a dog fight.
Speaker 9: However, that's not actually I think the game's gonna come down to I think it's gonna count come down to James Cook over a thousand yards in the year, averaging four point eighty carry. If they want to get busy, they're gonna win this game. You gotta run right at the Miami Dolphins. You gotta keep it tight. I think the Bills want a more minus three. They can go from a six seed to a two seed with this dub. I'm taking the Bills minus three at Miami.
Speaker 2: What I like all the stats there.
Speaker 1: I think if you look at the Bills we talked about in October, we say the Bills are dead.
Speaker 2: They have too many injuries.
Speaker 1: Milano olive oil, he's out. We got guys breaking legs achilles all day. Is Josh Allen? What's happening to Josh Allen? Now we're figuring out teams finally found a new identity, like the Mules said, new O c they're figure it all out right now, and I believe they're the most dangerous team heading into the playoffs.
Speaker 5: And another.
Speaker 9: Wattles out right, Jack, Yes, out from Miami. I feel like another they lost enough.
Speaker 7: Most out if he out they if they they definitely gonna lose.
Speaker 8: Won a war.
Speaker 1: Daddy drafted he'll be out there, but against Moster said.
Speaker 5: He'll be out there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, to learn to fall tough guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, would you pick?
Speaker 2: I picked the Bills as well.
Speaker 1: Stat another game, A lot of implications here, a f C South showdown. Texans are in Indianapolis. The winner of this, by the way, three teams in the FC South are right now. Yeah, it's the winner of this game. I believe punches their ticket. It's a winning get in scenario, and there's a whole bunch of things. I think the Steelers are in that talk, a couple other teams in the talk. But this game, the winner of this game will be able to get into the playoffs. I'll go first. I like that it's at Indianapolis. It's a unique it's a unique stadium. The Colts have just found ways to win this year. I think overall, the Texans, the culture and the leadership led by CJ. Stroud is going to be the difference in this game. So I'm going to take the Texans money line. I mean it's one point, but you know, I thought I get a little spicy you. I thought I get a little spicy with it. But I'm gonna go Texans money line in this situation, Geko, you want to finish what we are going here?
Speaker 2: What you got?
Speaker 7: I don't know, man, what do you think, Neil, I'm going Texas. CJ is back, man. I just think with him out there, he gets that team going, motivates them. He got they got what another receiver I know, Dale is out. He was a thousand yard receiver that call, thousand yard receiver out there killing. So them together, to guys together, I feel like the Coats don't have a chance. But again they are playing in Indianapolis, and uh you know how that goes. When you're playing over there. Any things can happen. But I think the Texan's gonna take it with that plus one. Uh so I have a Texas.
Speaker 10: There Goto Colts sometimes Colts, Why are Colts mince mayhem? Dude, minshe madness?
Speaker 5: I think their defense I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't feel good about it. Yeah, but those are the ones you kind of win. So yeah, those are any of those fucking games out there, Colts winning in Indy.
Speaker 2: You just fluttered that they out no problem. Yeah, I'm just gonna go with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it, Okay, NFC games, Rams or at the forty nine ers. Forty nine ers have already clenched the one seat. They got no reason to play this game. That's essentially another bye week for them. They are favored. However, minus three and a half, the Rams have already clinched a playoff spot.
Speaker 2: Now the question is based on this game.
Speaker 1: If they win this game, they take the sixth seed, or they are the seventh seed.
Speaker 2: If they lose, that's kind of not a whole lot of implications.
Speaker 1: But they're still playing for more than the forty nine ers are, and for that reason, I'm gonna take the Rams in this game.
Speaker 2: I believe they're gonna win this game.
Speaker 1: Now, for the sake of this show and me just being over five hundred and being a little nervous, being a little bit of a puss be a little bit of a puss bag, I'm gonna take them.
Speaker 9: Plus three and a half sneak preview Rams Underdog, Rams Underdog I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, they did. There's a lot of show left a lot of show left, but I like that. Yeah, get go.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're sitting Christian Jeffrey.
Speaker 5: Doesn't matter what you think. We're going forty nine ers, all right, We're going Rams. We're going Rams plus three and a half. I love the momentum they have going into the playoffs. Yeah, they might not be playing for a.
Speaker 9: Whole lot, but mcveill know how to motivate those boys. Christian McCaffrey's out with the ham or with the calf. He's gonna get right for playoff time. I think the Rams want more and the Rams are a team you do not want to face in the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Give me Rams plus three and a half.
Speaker 8: You know that was good? That was that was good. You got me. I'm also have to jump on these train and go Rams. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Dig out, that's that's a deal here, Nakula.
Speaker 8: I'll be you can't. I mean, the man is a beast.
Speaker 2: Cooper.
Speaker 1: Fifth round, peck Kyarn Williams had a horrible combine.
Speaker 7: He did, but terrible combin But that don't that don't mean anything though combine.
Speaker 9: You can tell the dude he caught the ball, cornerback missed the tackle could have basically fell down and still hawked him down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll mean he not fast possession the smart receiver land there ain't not that fast rafty.
Speaker 2: Wo's his crafty that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We can't team such a weird, a weird time of year because some teams have nothing to play for. Some things everything to play for. One in this AFC South Division, right here, we'll look at the Jacksonville Jaguars' favorite of minus five, and they are at Tennessee. They are playing against our beloved Titans. Let's let's rip the band off right now. Titians are gonna lose this game. Jags are going to cover. Jags are, like I said, three teams are nine and seven right now. Titans don't have a whole lot to play for. It is better for the franchise if they lose this game. Put your ego aside. You lose this game, it's even better. I hope Derek Hennery goes for a billion yards. The guy deserves it. This might be his last game as a Titan. However, the Jags, although fraudulent, are probably gonna win this game.
Speaker 2: I'm going Jaguar. I'm going Jaguars to cover.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, who going.
Speaker 8: I'm going Jaguars. Who gonna beat the Titans quarterback this game?
Speaker 5: Who is Jack Tannehill?
Speaker 2: But then he take an injury though late in the game.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, but well that Tannehill Legacy game.
Speaker 2: I think you've said that three weeks in a row. And listen, I love the Titans.
Speaker 1: I I don't want the Titans to win because I want the better draft pick. But for the to bet on the King, you need better offensive line play, you need more opportunities. I think DeAndre Hopkins is going to have a hell of a game and you'll see that when we get to our player prop bets, because he has a lot of incentives in his contract leading up to this week. We're talking about a million plus dollars here in these incentives. However, you can see it a Mike Rabel's face. He's ready for the season to be over. Everyone's ready for the season to be over.
Speaker 2: It's tough.
Speaker 1: Being a part in a locker room during a losing season sucks. Just regroup and get excited for free agency. Get excited for the off season, Titans fans, and let's go back at it in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: And put it together or.
Speaker 5: Do we have Do the Titans have the defense?
Speaker 9: All their defensive guys out, Simmons out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been put on our Harold Landry ten and a half sacks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, give me the Titans, the Titans.
Speaker 9: This is a this is a this is one last ride. Could be Derek, it could be a lot of you guys in here, last time to play together. Don't even play for the name on your front, play for the name on your back and do it together. Do it one last time. We all know what's about to happen. We're all building the resume out here.
Speaker 2: This is one.
Speaker 9: Last opportunity to do it. You know you're not gonna play the next week. It's all it's all hands on deck. Let's fucking go out and have fun. Let's enjoy the game that we grew up loving to play.
Speaker 2: I love it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: The Titans plus five.
Speaker 1: I like that, And I just feel like that's a great speech. Claw Kits.
Speaker 2: Something doesn't go your way, and it's like, it is the last game. Boys. We can kind of just do whatever. We were fine.
Speaker 8: Any worry was.
Speaker 2: Nothing to play for. We're good.
Speaker 8: Oh God, Jaguars to be sick.
Speaker 7: Art Clinch actually don't help your record on the draft to be Jaguars gotta clinch show. They're gonna play everybody, They're gonna play hard, they gonna play five because again they trying to clinch this division.
Speaker 5: So I will be at that game, Derek out the right way.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be at that game.
Speaker 8: I'll be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go there.
Speaker 1: I tip the cat to the Kings, tell him I love him, give him a big hug. You don't know he might be back. Hopefully he is back. I'd like Derek to be back.
Speaker 8: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, I just called him. I was he I'm want to be at the game. Yeah, technically your boy's still active.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, Derek, he's got what he needs, like six hundred yards to be Eddie George all time rushing.
Speaker 2: He needs like ten more touchdowns. Man, you just it's a leg.
Speaker 9: Go after it. Let's go after the record this week. This week, let's go after the.
Speaker 2: Six hundred yards of rushing and ten touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Put them sliders on rookie mode. Let's run it out.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a quick break when we come back. We're gonna a parlay segment. That's bet the Boys Index Parlay.
Speaker 2: Did we have a winner last week?
Speaker 1: We did not have a winner last week. That is heartbreak hotel. But we'll do bet the boys in nex Parla and our et.
Speaker 5: FF after these messages.
Speaker 1: All right, boys, welcome back to Slips and Picks. We're gonna pick up while we were left off. We are going into our bet the Boys Index Parlay. Myself, get Go and the mule are gonna give you player prop bets.
Speaker 2: We're gonna botle that up.
Speaker 1: Into a parlay and that is put up real nicely for you guys. If these hits, if this parlay hits or the ETFF hit, and you screenshot your bet slip, you tag bust them with the boys on Twitter, you are entered at an opportunity to win three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: It's that easy.
Speaker 1: That's called double dipping. As they say in the league.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go first.
Speaker 1: I kind of tease this a little bit in our buy and sell segment. DeAndre Hopkins, that boy needs forty nine yards to get a million dollars. He also needs seven catches to get one hundred thousand dollars. Now I put in here DeAndre Hopkins over receptions because I believe you get those seven receptions, that forty nine yards is gonna take care of themselves. They're gonna feed this guy we're looking at. We know there's nothing to play for. Let's get this guy his bonuses. Let's help him out the best way we can, the best way we can and set it off on a good note.
Speaker 2: Made it make his bank account a little bit better. And that is the reason why I'm going DeAndre Hopkins.
Speaker 7: Mule Josh Allen over one and a half tds. They gonna be playing them Dolphins. I just feel like it's gonna be a shit it out and Josh Allen he got the weapons to put this make this happening, guys, So put this in.
Speaker 8: Put that slip in.
Speaker 1: You saying over one and a half total touch yeah, over anytime, touchdowns and rushing in anytime?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, if it was passing.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, wait anytime?
Speaker 8: What are you talking about over one and a half.
Speaker 5: Touch it's over one and a half throwing touchdown.
Speaker 8: No, we didn't say that, but.
Speaker 5: I'm saying that's what the that's what we can do.
Speaker 7: If you want to do it, like the sports books do whatever the gat go say.
Speaker 8: You give what I'm saying, let's.
Speaker 9: Just that's not what I'm saying, saying when you look at over one and a half touchdown, can.
Speaker 8: Do one half touch because you're talking about throwing. He gonna throw it. But you know Taylor wanted to do rushing, so I gave him. I gave him it sence. Bet he did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but reception, but it doesn't. It just doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Totally different.
Speaker 7: Bet it's the TDS man. Come on, so you Josh in his bed all day. He the one that addressed that situation. But when he says, and I say, you can't just say anything if it's so fail but he get a rushing, well that counts.
Speaker 8: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: He said, what did I say?
Speaker 8: I think he was.
Speaker 1: You were just asking for clarity, right, Oh, I clar Are you saying two touchdowns total rushing or passing or are you saying over U.
Speaker 7: Can't do rushing pass just TV passes. Okay, So yeah, got that anytime. I was gonna take the free anytime TV.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 8: I know, I know what you said.
Speaker 1: We tried, just trying to win. Love the competitive nature. That's why you're not working a trade anymore. That's why you're on this show, of course giving out units.
Speaker 2: Get go where you going?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 9: For your player prop that going with the mule and Josh Allen, I'm gonna say King Kaid over in receptions.
Speaker 5: I think this is going to be a big game for James Cook.
Speaker 9: However, I feel like that opens up for Kinkaid to get the ball the bills.
Speaker 5: They do a great job, but what's the what's the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: They do a great job of disguising, disguise.
Speaker 9: Now like drone plays for kink steaming, scheming, scheming, scheming for King k.
Speaker 5: Yeah, apologize, that's fresh eleven. So I'm gonna go Kinkaid over recessions.
Speaker 9: I bet it sits around three and a half or four and a half, So go ahead and take that. He had four this past week. However, he was the highest, he's the most targeted cat. Don't quote me on that because I don't know if that's.
Speaker 5: True or not.
Speaker 9: But we're gonna go Kinkaid over receptions. But I want to circle back to DeAndre Hopkins.
Speaker 5: Why why can't we just add yard? Why can't we just do yards over receptions?
Speaker 1: I didn't see the prop bet come out yet. Because it's obviously when we're filming this, those bets haven't been established, so it could be sixty nine seventy in my mind, in my mind, it's like he needs seven receptions to get that extra hundred thousand dollars. With those seven receptions, the forty nine and a half yards.
Speaker 2: Will come for that million dollars. Now we can go. We can go over yards too, if you guys want.
Speaker 8: Or you're just saying you don't.
Speaker 5: It's not said at forty nine and a half. You're saying it could be like seventy.
Speaker 2: It could be seventy, it could be eighty.
Speaker 1: Like he's a thousand yard receiver on a bad offense, so they're obviously going to feed him the ball. I think the receptions is the easier bet here. I think they at least fifty yards is going to come out of that. But I can also see them being like, hey, hop needs the ball to make some money. Let's throw them a couple of bubble screens out here. Let's just try to feed it to him, make some easy completions, and that's the that's the more simple bet. In a parlay segment like this.
Speaker 7: It all depends who's playing too, because since when Will Levis was the quarterback, that's when he averaged over seventy yards a game. When Bryon Tannehill is a quarterback, he I think he's been under like thirty.
Speaker 8: Yards of a game. Wannehill, you got those little path screens.
Speaker 1: You gotta throwose bubble screens like, let him kind of go do work out there with them with them awesome spin moves and no ball security. You gotta go a deep, but you need protection the deep brother, Yeah, Josh Allen out there feasting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the black Yeah, the black well yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's a bit of a deal. I like our bets.
Speaker 1: I like our bets with theyre Let's go to ETFF. That is the easy team favorite fun. Now I'll start.
Speaker 2: Eagles are playing the Giants again. Eagles have been a slot fest.
Speaker 1: They need to really, from a leadership standpoint, get the guys have a players only meeting and say, listen, we played the Giants, almost lost that game. Now we're playing them again twice in three weeks. Let's get it right and let's have some momentum going to the playoffs. Because of right now, they're not a dangerous team. I think they win this game.
Speaker 2: And uh and that's that's all I got.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I just think the Eagles need to get back on track from winning consistently and showing good play on the field.
Speaker 2: This is the game to do it for them. What's the spread? I think it's the three name. I think they're minus three, but you can you double check that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he just lost the Cardinals there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm taking I like Bucks money line over the Panthers right now. The spreads five and a half. I really like that bat, I really like that pick. The Panthers are ready to get on with the offseason.
Speaker 5: They're not.
Speaker 9: I think that you got work last week from what Jacksonville Jaguars twenty something to.
Speaker 8: Nothing owner getting about to get sued too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, give me the Bucks in this one.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, throwing the water may be bakering them get dangerous in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 8: Give me the Bucks.
Speaker 5: Give me the Bucks money line over the Panthers to throw into this et f s.
Speaker 8: I like that, Like, man, I'm going Brown's money line.
Speaker 7: I'm taking that Joe flocking. I know y'all don't even know what's flocking me, but we're gonna be flocking them. Bangles man running up and they spot duct taping them taking the loop and getting loose.
Speaker 5: Brown's money line, what's flocking?
Speaker 8: Oh house, Burglary, we're breaking into your house. That's called that's flocking.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Browns flocking over the Bengals, Yeah, over the bank.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all scheme mask up for Yeah, yeah, f'll drop the selfie.
Speaker 5: On on game day. What we do is we flocking?
Speaker 7: No, we take the shirt off, tied where the neck part go? We tied in the back, were running up in there, so all you see is eyes, no mouth, no hair, no night.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, dude, you what do you say?
Speaker 2: Browns are underdogs?
Speaker 8: Wait? What you go?
Speaker 2: Spread a spot?
Speaker 8: Time out time about the Browns.
Speaker 5: The Browns are underdogs.
Speaker 2: To the Bengals.
Speaker 8: Are you cripping me?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 8: Are you cripping me? Let me let me change that real quick.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: I gotta double check that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's crazy. I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bengals favored by six?
Speaker 8: Wow you go hey for underdog?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Maybe they're sitting cats. Maybe Joe's sitting.
Speaker 8: Maybe he oh, maybe he's sitting. Huh what'd you say? Leave it in?
Speaker 2: Leave it in?
Speaker 8: Fucking leave it in.
Speaker 2: Go Brown, go Brown's money line.
Speaker 8: Brown's money line. That's why I said Browns money line.
Speaker 2: That's fucking awesome. Dude, we are flocking.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: You just made be and he sounds so cool.
Speaker 1: I'll say a quick break when we come back, when we do our pumper dumb segment after these messages.
Speaker 2: All right, we're back. Pumper dump segment. For those of you joining us for the first time.
Speaker 1: Pupper dump segment is I'm gonna tell the boys the game and the total points. They're gonna pump it taking the over or dump it taking the under. First game, the Fraudulent Cowboys are favorite of minus thirteen. They're playing at the Commanders. The total points in that game is forty four and a half points. I've noticed here on my sheet the mule decided to take teams instead of pumping or dumping. We're gonna chalk that up. So some headshaumers in his past, maybe a couple of B and e's gone wrong. But Meil, why don't you fix it with this number right here? You pumping, dumping, dumping.
Speaker 7: This did not read this stuff before I wrote it down, so dump you didn't study.
Speaker 8: I definitely did not. It was New Years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the Michigan was playing. You know what time it is, Go blue horrorball, Baby, I'm gonna.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna dump this game as well. I think the visional game end of the year. I think Cowboys win this thing, probably forty four to nothing. I'm gonna dump this game at the Commanders in the Cowboys.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 1: I think the Cowboys win this one by a lot. But I'm gonna pump this game. I figure the Commanders will get a couple in. Will the Cowboys score forty four, They'll get it, They'll get a field goal. So I'm gonna go. I'm gonna pump this one. The next game Bears at Packers. Packers are favored minus three. The total points is forty four and a half. Simple situation, but the Packers as well. If the Rams lose and the Packers win, the Packers will now jump to the sixth seat. The Rams will jump bump down to the seventh seed.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? I don't know. The Bears have nothing to play for. The Packers are everything to play for. So boys, what do we think?
Speaker 5: So time out? So Packers are in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Packers are either the outside looking in or their seven seeds.
Speaker 5: Now they're in the seventh seed. If they lose, they're out. Okay, if they lose, they out winning it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Bears are that sneaky team that just happens to win like four or five games and then can't stay.
Speaker 5: Give me ah, got you Packer's money line.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well we're doing pumped up segment. We're doing pump.
Speaker 8: I'll go, uh.
Speaker 9: Give me yeah, give me pump, give me pump because the Bears are they've gotten a little frisky at.
Speaker 2: The end of the year.
Speaker 8: It's not like there.
Speaker 9: I know they're not playing anything, but they're they're playing for pride. I know the pride's been doing them well, but Packers need it more. Give me a thirty one to twenty seven.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's a high scoring game. High scoring game. I'll pump that as well. I'll pump that as well. Mual pump.
Speaker 1: Side note on this game, Shannon Sharp came out and said that the Bears should trade their quarterback was his name justin I don't know why for the whole year I forgot his name? Should trade him to the Atlanta Falcons for a first round pick.
Speaker 8: They already got a first round pick the Bears. Do they got it once Carolina lost.
Speaker 1: The first overall pick, first overall, Yeah, but saying the Bear should move on from Justin Fields by trading him for another first round pick to the Falcons. I don't think you get a first round pick for Fields.
Speaker 9: You not.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that may be a second.
Speaker 7: But I get it if you trying to go for the Washington State guy, I mean a Washington kid, but.
Speaker 8: He gonna be in a shiploaded.
Speaker 1: I think everybody's still in that kid from Duke and the kid from USCA. No, when you when your quarterback is post game saying I want to go home and cuddle my cat and watch TV.
Speaker 2: No, you're a bust.
Speaker 5: He could have been just being funny.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't being funny. He wouldn't being funny if he was being funny. I take it all back. I don't like that mentality.
Speaker 2: I hope you're not a bust because I want everybody to do well. But that's a tough look. I will be pumping. This is what you do.
Speaker 1: Pump pump, all right, last one pump up segment. We're talking about Buccaneers favorite minus five and a half against the Carolina Panthers total points in that game and thirty seven.
Speaker 2: And a half points.
Speaker 8: Man, this is a tough one.
Speaker 2: I'll go first, pump. I think that's I think Baker Mayfield. I think Baker Mayfield is gonna have one of them games. He's kinda gonna go. He's gonna go nasty boys.
Speaker 7: They definitely gonna have to score every point because Carolina is not putting a point on the board.
Speaker 5: Dun't give me thirty seven nothing, Buccaneers.
Speaker 8: I'm dumping this case.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 9: I feel like it's like it's almost too obvious to go pump here. It's almost like a challenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just feel like after that that alcohol toss Carolina out of it.
Speaker 1: Baby, Maybe that's the juice they needed from the owner. They start putting points on the board, start tossing alcohol everywhere. Worked for Brittany Mahomes. She starts springing champagne on the squad and put in super Bowl.
Speaker 8: You're right, You're right, that's true.
Speaker 1: Something to think about, brother, We're gonna take a break when we come back. We are going to hit our underdog segment. Thinking break, what do you mean? He usually goes in with all the pupper dump No, there's no Thursday night game this week, so we're just gonna get straight into the underdog samement right after these messages, underdogs say with dogs dogs dogs all right, Rams money line versus the forty nine Ers, give.
Speaker 5: Me Chiefs, Chiefs money line against the Chargers.
Speaker 8: It may change.
Speaker 2: No, Che's have nothing to play for true way, So is Mahomes playing? I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You would think he's not gonna play the whole game.
Speaker 5: I was gonna go Bears, but then I just realized I picked the Packers last segment.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you did give me a well you didn't pick Bears.
Speaker 2: Was who taking?
Speaker 5: Give me Falcons? Give me Falcons? Falcons money line? They're playing the Saints.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Might say Arthur Smith's job. Now, if Arthur Smith does get fired, I would be really sad for the boy. But his asking is it come running backup to Nashville.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, b o C for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need Kelly to love Tim Kelly, great guy, Dennis Kelly, good individuals.
Speaker 8: That's his brother. Yes, I never I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh well I like.
Speaker 8: I like I like Trip. You know that was Tim.
Speaker 7: I'm a Dennis Fannis fan.
Speaker 8: I didn't know they was brothers though, damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you Arthur Smith, dude, the Great White Hope.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I rather Arthur Smith, no offense, Tim love Tim? I love Arthur. Who I am going?
Speaker 7: Jets against the Patriots? Really Jets against the Patriots.
Speaker 2: Yeah that shi, it don't matter.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't like that. It's a terrible game.
Speaker 2: Turn that game on. You're gonna look at your butterdog segment on the sheet on Sunday and pop that on for a little bit and pull my hair out for a little bit.
Speaker 8: I won't watch the game. I'm gonna. I just checked the score, be honest.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll just give it like that.
Speaker 2: That's fair. Yeah, give for a couple of units on that thing. But I'll check back later.
Speaker 8: Yeah money, yeah, yeah, that's what I do on games like Oh like it?
Speaker 2: Listen, no Thursday night game this week, boys, New Year, knew us.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four, Baby Michigan's in the National Championship. What a start, What a start to the twenty twenty four year. Have a great day, big hugs, tiny kisses.
Speaker 9: What do you do?
Speaker 8: Damn off?
Speaker 7: Damn Kelly is Dennis Kelly Brothers.
Speaker 8: Damn, I didn't know that.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 5: That's Star Wars, Star Wars the Stars.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we know.
Speaker 2: I've actually seen Star Wars.
Speaker 8: You haven't.
Speaker 7: There's like seven of them that's not them are not really you can't use them to eat, can't you.
Speaker 2: There's too many of them. I've seen Star Wars, though, I.
Speaker 8: Don't think Vader is Oh yeah, anywhere.
Speaker 2: I can't get that down? All right, there you go give it, give it to the mule, see if you can do it.
Speaker 8: Come on, man, I'm black.
Speaker 2: He may give the a little soshi every down there.
Speaker 8: Hey, I a sushi. Everyone in a value there. I'm black and knees remember that.
Speaker 2: Oh there are some thick boys. Huh Like you said something that big in my hand?
Speaker 8: Hands cramping? Did you drink some more water? Goddamn?
Speaker 2: All right, see you guys later, dude, have a great day.
Speaker 4: All right. Welcome back to the Penny Slips part lay segment of the show, first one of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 8: You know what that means.
Speaker 4: It means we are undefeated in the new year, and we plan to keep it that way. I'll start off first with mine. I'm gonna go CJ. Stroud over one and a half passing touchdowns, and I'm gonna go whoever is starting for the Ravens over on their rushing yards. Lastly, I will go, sorry, Jack Jags minus five and a half.
Speaker 6: That's understandable. That's understandable for my team bet. I'll be sicking through it.
Speaker 2: Just teams.
Speaker 6: We're on Raiders' money line, Cleveland Brown's money line, Big Upset Alert, and Kansas City Chiefs money line. When you probably those two together, you get an absolute whopping plus eleven hundred and fifteen. We really just need the Browns pull out that win. It's got a huge chance, so let's hopefully stay on the undefeated side in twenty twenty four. Moving on though, to our team bet, which we will be going Bucks my minus five, and.
Speaker 4: Then we're going Falcons plus three and a half.
Speaker 6: And to finish it off, will take the Lions minus three. You parla those together and you get a plus five seventy three odds. And moving on to I guess our final segment of the day.
Speaker 4: The final segment, Yeah, go ahead and set it up is the Texans and Colts. I believe the Texans if they win, they clinch their spot. Colts might need a few other things that happen. Needless to say, this is a great divisional end of year matchup with a lot on the line, So what better way to pick it? They and the Rock'm Soccer pick them parlay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Colts Texans, good luck, good luck? All right, wow take the Colts State. It does not lie AFC showdown. But it looks like the cults are gonna come out victorious.
Speaker 4: Early, often and hard. The Cults are coming Yeah.
Speaker 6: Cue the outra music.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no