Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod, which Teddy Mellencamp and cam Ri Jeedge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episosode of two Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 3: But it's just one tea today. Andrew Sedora.
Speaker 2: She is obviously one of the breakout stars from Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 3: She is an actress and a singer.
Speaker 2: She is known for her occurring role as Sean Tell in the Disney Channel original series That's So Raven that we were all obsessed with, as Lucy Avila in the two thousand and six films Step Up, and as Tiona Watkins in the VH one TLC biographical film Crazy Sexy Cool.
Speaker 3: She has a.
Speaker 2: Movie coming out, The Vicious Murder. It's coming out on TV today, So I'm going to talk to her all things her new movie dropping, and all of the delicious tea that we need because it's been a minute since I have talked to Drew, and I have a lot of questions.
Speaker 4: Hey girl, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: You look beautiful?
Speaker 1: How my girl doing over your city? I know I should be next to you. We should be drinking espresso martinis.
Speaker 2: I know that we have a lot of shit. We need to be handling right now. I miss you. I thought I was going to see you last night.
Speaker 4: Missed you. You got in and got out.
Speaker 3: Uh so you were there too, I did.
Speaker 1: I took pictures with Karen and Cynthia, but I think I just missed you and Kyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we left and then let me you want to hear some teas?
Speaker 3: So we left.
Speaker 2: You know, we were because we got there early because Kyle was being honored. For those of you guys that don't know, it was us weekly event last night and Kyle Richards is Reality Star of the Year.
Speaker 3: She's the cover galon.
Speaker 2: Then there's a bunch of featured housewives inside and people from the valley. So like pretty much it was filled with brav Bravo lebs if you will. But so everybody's there, you know, like people are coming in. I got really excited to see Jane from Love Island.
Speaker 3: Have you ever did you meet her?
Speaker 4: I feel like, I mean, it's like two different parties going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then afterwards we went to Craigs and went to dinner, and so like we're sitting in the court, I'm with Kyle and a couple of our non television friends, yes, and we're hanging out and I see like some people from the valley and at the table next to us, say hi to them, and then I just.
Speaker 3: Go to walk to the red room.
Speaker 2: I'm not realizing there's another table filled of housewives.
Speaker 3: So at this table is Uba, Aaron.
Speaker 2: Raquel, the new chick from New York, Garcel Sutton, and Heather Dubrow. Yeah, but so everyone's super friendly. I introduced myself to Requal because I've never met her. Everybody else it's like Hi, Hi, Hi, you know who wouldn't even look up and say hello.
Speaker 4: Garcel, you're lying to me now.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I have not been on the show for years, Like this was her face the.
Speaker 4: Whole time Garco plays no games? Do you hear me? I will? She is what she's done, She's done.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, hold on, you're done because you called me.
Speaker 2: A nat like I And at this point I was like whatever, and like I have a live show coming up with Heather Dubrow and all these people. So then when we left, I was like, obviously not going to go back over to the table and say goodbye because that's freaking weird.
Speaker 4: So I text everybody got shaded now. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then I texted Heather Dubro. I'm like, hold on, what did I say?
Speaker 2: Oh, just because I was like, I don't want her to think I'm mad at her, So I texted her, uh, I said, hey, sorry, I didn't say goodbye. Some people over there don't like me, so wanted to save them the trouble of ignoring me.
Speaker 3: But I'll see you in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Was t we need to have a conversation.
Speaker 1: We need to get to the bottom of these feelings, you know, because I know that look like Garcelle, her looks as a million things, like she don't even have to say anything at all.
Speaker 2: You can feel it, I know. And I was like, at the end of the day, I really don't. Yeah, you know how it is you recap this show with me? Like we all talk about shit. You're we go from week to week on who our favorite is. I mean, sometimes you're my favorite and sometimes like Drew's a disaster right now.
Speaker 4: And you text me, you call me out on it.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm like, girl, what the hell happened last night?
Speaker 4: It is a tough week, girl, let me tell you about it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I learned that, like I was on the carpet last night talking about bring Charia Marlow back, and I'm like, does somebody give me like a drink or something like what hut me out of my mouth right now?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: But like depending on what the type of season you have, you start to see the good in the what was bad and it's not so bad no more because you're dealing with new shit.
Speaker 4: Like it's it's definitely an eban a flow. It's a roller coaster.
Speaker 1: I'm learning it now, and I'm learning to just like go with it and not like hold those grudges, you know. So when you say that about Garcell, I'm like, after all these years, I kind of like let things go because it's so much new shit that happens. I'm like, all right, that doesn't even mean nothing anymore.
Speaker 4: That's how I felt like.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, well, I'll just be able to say hey and she'll say hey, and like we don't have to give each other a fake compliment and a one what Like you can just be.
Speaker 4: Like hey, yeah, hey bitch, Hey, hey.
Speaker 3: I think you suck, Like I would have rather that.
Speaker 4: You want to know something crazy, what?
Speaker 1: So one of the girls that was on season before last I think She was on season fourteen or fifteen.
Speaker 4: She was a friend of the show of Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Of Atlanta, she came on as Charrei's friend and she came for me and my marriage and her name for two.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: He actually DMed me not too long ago and like send me an apology.
Speaker 1: What I know, And I'm like, well, let me talk about it, because I was like, see that. It got my attention because I'm like, see, that's a testament to how we can have our moments. Although I don't like and don't agree what she did, but the fact that she was woman enough to reach out, I know that wasn't easy for her, and so I did appreciate it. So I hearted the message.
Speaker 3: You know, Oh you hearted it. That's a bad somebody on Red Drew.
Speaker 4: I hearted the message. I read it, and I actually hearted it. You know. I didn't say anything else, but I just felt.
Speaker 2: Like, you're gonna acknowledge that you saw it, thank you.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna say like, oh, I appreciate it. So if you ran into her at Craigs, you'd say hi.
Speaker 1: And That's what I'm saying, you know, to your point, like I don't have to, you know, carry that like energy.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't have to do the most either.
Speaker 1: We don't gonna be like, oh my god, girl, let's go for drink blah blah blah. But it was just like a nicety you know what I mean, And that's what it's about. I was like, well, that's a whole new day. You know what we have come from, like here we are. You never know what the future holds when you're in like this.
Speaker 2: Yes, well I think it also is you know, you're you're a housewife. But I think you have to sometimes think about how those friends feel when they come on. And very few, I mean, we can count on one hand how many people started as friends and get promoted to housewives. So sometimes they come in and they do shit that they probably wouldn't have necessarily done in real life because they're like, hold on, I want to hold that peach or that orange or that mohido or whatever that starts like that.
Speaker 1: They come in for a moment. They come in and do the most and it's like just be you girl, like, don't feel like you got to come. And I don't know why everyone feels like the recipe is to come for me.
Speaker 2: Well, because I think why people come for you. Is because you're so likable in general, and when people do you don't you hold your own. But you're not like scary back, you know what I mean, Like I haven't really seen you lose your I mean, I'm trying to go back to all the seasons, but like the person you've lost it on the most right, it's probably Ralph.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I want to tell you see so bad. But we're gonna get into it like every Sunday because it's so.
Speaker 4: Manything I want to say.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about some positives. Uh, Vicious Murder is out on to be today. Tell me a little bit about this movie, how you got into it? What the you know, just give us what we what we're gonna get when we watch this movie, because you know I.
Speaker 1: Well as you know as us actress girls, right, my fellow has been it is so good. We can get back in our space. You know, it's like we play in the reality realm. But like this is my first love obviously, this is my foundations where I come from. So to come back as like the leading lady in this amazing epic thriller, it was so magical. Shout out to Christokes who directed the film. He is so freaking magical, like he shoots beautifully and so even though it's a thriller and horror and all that, I can tell you it's beautifully shot. It is a very intelligent and smart and strategic film because you're not gonna watch it and think you have it figured out.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I always figure it out. Am I gonna figure it out?
Speaker 4: You're not gonna figure it out. You're not, I promise you.
Speaker 1: Because even me, I had to read the script a couple of times. I was like, wait, what, You're not gonna scream at the at the TV going.
Speaker 4: Now, why did you do that? Like, come on girl.
Speaker 1: It's literally like one of those smart films where you're like, wow, this could happen to any one of us, that's how good it is.
Speaker 4: And it's I was.
Speaker 1: Doing stunt work. I mean, it's twisting turns, it's a roller coaster ride. They footage Family, my new footage Film's Family. They go number one, like on two B all the time. So I'm just here putting the.
Speaker 4: Word out of on everyone to get their popcorn. Watch it, stream it. You'll probably watch it a couple of times.
Speaker 1: But we actually did an early drop, so today's official release date, but we dropped it early for the fans, so it actually released yesterday. So people have been dming me because they got a start on it, and people are like, I've watched it three times.
Speaker 4: I'm like, all right, girl, well explain it to me a little bit.
Speaker 2: Just because I'm not the best with electronics. Is there anything special that you have to do to watch a movie on two B are? You just download it onto your Apple and then you then you stream it?
Speaker 3: Do we pay for it? How does it go?
Speaker 4: Super? Easy?
Speaker 1: I mean I have it in my hotel room, so I'm like, super you download the app and you stream it right from the uh from the two B app, It's like, so use it friendly and that's pretty much it.
Speaker 3: And then who are the two who are your two co stars?
Speaker 4: Uh? So Mesika she plays my beautiful lovely sister. Hazel E is in it.
Speaker 1: Remane Norris is in the film. Marcus Houston's executive produced. Shout out to Marcus Houston. Why I need a Stokes? Like I said, Christokes is our amazing director.
Speaker 2: Did you film anything in Candy's bedroom?
Speaker 4: Not since the past.
Speaker 1: I'll keep you posting if we do a past too and I end up back in her bedroom.
Speaker 4: But no, that was freakish, But I love it.
Speaker 1: Like people loved it right, like everybody wants to see Candy in Todd's bedroom.
Speaker 3: I mean I did, I did. I loved it. I mean, truth be told. My podcast room.
Speaker 2: There's a lall here, but then right next to it is my bedroom. So whenever guests come into my house, I'm like, here's my podcastroom, but first let's walk by my unmade bed.
Speaker 4: I love it. You don't make up the bed every morning, You're not one of those people.
Speaker 2: No, I really, I mean I did today, but it was only because it was like, you know, yeah those days. Okay, would you compare this film at all to your to what's going on with yourself and your love life? Ooh?
Speaker 4: You know me so well, I feel like I'm cheating.
Speaker 1: I literally just said I was on KTLA this morning and they showed a clip and I was like, art imitates life.
Speaker 4: Mm hm, you know a lot of times.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I definitely tapped into my character Riley because.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, Dann like I could pull from it.
Speaker 1: You know, she's a woman going through uh a not so good marriage and possibly you know, gonna end it, and she's debating on those things. There's been some infidelity and you know that type of thing that we have seen me go through, but the levels that she goes to is beyond me.
Speaker 3: It's it would it would lead you to jail.
Speaker 1: It would lead like, hey girl, I would be herself mad because I would you know what I mean, Like it goes there. So it's obviously, you know, the worst possible case scenario, but it does happen, you know what I mean. But like I said, it's a lot of twist and turns. It's gonna keep you guessing. It's very suspenseful, like heart racing.
Speaker 4: So get your popcorn.
Speaker 2: I'm excited because you know, I don't do ship on a Friday night and I need a good movie to watch, and this is gonna be it.
Speaker 3: So thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Candy a little bit, did you miss her this season?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I ain't gonna I missed everybody. I was like, oh no, on what season is there? You know, it was a lot that happened this season, and I was more entertained the season before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was a lot of craziness that happened, and I really miss Kenya this season.
Speaker 3: I know that my heart breaks about this whole situation.
Speaker 2: And something that I'm I'm a little and I don't know if you're allowed to speak about it, and I'm sure we'll get into it once the show airs, But I'm a little bit confused about the poster board because I thought it was just a face with like a.
Speaker 3: Drawn on penis? Okay, am I inaccurate in that?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was drawn on. I have thought it could have all been AI. I mean, I don't no one really knows what we were looking at, to be completely honest.
Speaker 4: So that's kind of been the whole drama of it all.
Speaker 3: Do you think this is something she can come back from?
Speaker 4: Listen this whole situation. I'm like, aren't we on Housewives?
Speaker 1: Like have we not seen other franchises in the years before us do some of the most outlandish things? Isn't that what we kind of sign up for? Like I've been through the mud, I feel like like, yeah, like all bets were off in my situation.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, you know, and I'm not.
Speaker 1: Suggesting that I support, you know, people being exposed in anyway but my thing is if this is what you were a part of, you need to own it and live in your truth and be you unapologetically, and then if you're caught up in some things, own it. Like I've literally, and I'm speaking to myself, I've had to own some things. I've had to apologize. I've been upset, you know, I have acted out a character, and so I just feel like, since when do we, you know, get fired or suspended or put on pause for doing our job.
Speaker 4: That's just my.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think sometimes this is where Housewives is losing the plot at this point, Like this should be for entertainment. People are shit talkers, People do shit, They regret, they you know, they gossip, They.
Speaker 3: All of it.
Speaker 2: And it's like you either want that or you don't. Like no offense to anybody, but like love all the kids, love my own, but like I'm not that interested to see you guys make chicken nuggets or whatever we're gonna do, you know, like whenever they're like Teddy, can you go to the fridge and pourrier juice for the kids and make small talk? Like I'm like, this is this is lovely. I'm glad this exists. But like, that's not why I watched the show.
Speaker 4: Go to TLC.
Speaker 1: I can tell you I've never eaten so many chicken and waffles in all my life. Okay, I said, I'm eating another chicken and waffle.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's cute, and let me tell you they were tasty.
Speaker 1: Okay, But like like you said, this is which I want to see.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, here we go again.
Speaker 2: But what else I need to know? Is Ralph really living with you in the basement?
Speaker 4: Oh? Him downstairs? Is him downstairs? He's downstairs? And but why it was a court order? It was a court order. So the judge said, so you know, that's the way that we have to go.
Speaker 3: You're co parenting.
Speaker 1: We're co parenting, and yeah, we are. Still I'm learning so much going through a divorce now. It is like a business negotiation.
Speaker 4: So because we.
Speaker 1: Do have assets and we have a lot of things that we were able to build between the booth of us, we're having to negotiate terms and separate those things properly. And when people want to fight for things that aren't theres, you know, I got to stand on business and protect my and so.
Speaker 4: That's what we're doing. So it's a.
Speaker 1: It's a back and forth thing for now until we agree on terms.
Speaker 3: And how is the co parenting going together?
Speaker 1: You know, I can honestly say I think it's getting better.
Speaker 4: I think it's getting better.
Speaker 1: I think because I was ordered to leave the house on certain days and he's ordered to leave the premises certain days, and he's in the basement and I have the main, you know level and upper level. It's put separation between us. So it's like a reset, right So every day is not the best obviously, but I think co parenting it's probably our best area right now because it makes you really focus on what's important, which are the kids. That's it, that's all that matters, and that's what we're working towards.
Speaker 2: And correct me if I'm wrong. But did he end up going through the adoption of your son or did he formally adopt him or no? No, so that book and all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that that season.
Speaker 1: You know, he basically said he wasn't going to And that's when my mom and I were like.
Speaker 4: Wait, but you said you.
Speaker 1: Were and that was the only reason, Like I never And I want to clear that up too, because I think people really probably didn't understand the story because people were like coming at me about like begging him to adopt Josiah, and that was never the case.
Speaker 4: He came to my mom.
Speaker 1: And I like surprised, this is something that I want to do. And at that point, like my mom and I were in tears because obviously that's a major step, right right, And he said he wanted to talk to Josia to see if that's something Josiah wanted. Now, I think the age that Josiah was at the time, I don't think he really understood it because.
Speaker 4: He only knows Ralph. You know, he only knew Ralph at that time.
Speaker 1: So I think, as a man, either you want to do it or you don't. And because he said he wanted to and and he ended up not doing it and saying he didn't want to, that was the discrepancy, That was the argument, that was the disagreement. That was the hurt for me, because if you would have never mentioned it, it would have never been Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's been a non issue.
Speaker 2: Do something and then they don't do it, and it involves children, it's hurtful. Yeah, is there ever a moment, you know, I think there's a lot of women listening out here that have probably struggled with similar situations as you and Ralph and had the highs and lows, and like I've seen you guys together where you're having the best time and you can feel the love there. And I've also seen where I'm like, what the hell, Like why is he being an asshole?
Speaker 3: And you know I saw it firsthand. Is there still love there? Or are you like done done?
Speaker 4: Oh? You know, there's always gonna be a love there.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing, like when you're married to someone for ten years, it's like it's not a light switch. It doesn't just go off the next day because we're in this position. It's like I still care about as well being. I still want him to do great things and be successful because when he's good, my kids are good.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't wish anything negative.
Speaker 1: And maybe that's just me, but like my kids need to be healthy and thrived, so by him being their father.
Speaker 4: You know, fathers are important. I'm never gonna take that away. I've never you know, been the gatekeeper to the kids, like they deserve to have him in their lives, right. I just want him to.
Speaker 1: Be the best version of himself, and I want that reciprocated.
Speaker 4: Now when it comes.
Speaker 1: To us, that's always gonna be like a person that has a special place in my heart because of the history and the fond that we have, which will always be the kids.
Speaker 2: Have we all ACKed up at all since the separation, Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I mean I think probably, like in the first couple of months of filing, but that went away really fast because Kenny, you put me on game, like you know, when you're going through a divorce, it starts the.
Speaker 4: Divorce over, it does, yes.
Speaker 1: Because it's basically like you're accepting all of the issues, like whatever you're divorcing about when you like you commenced marriage again, so you can't really say I'm mad about this when you kind of have accepted.
Speaker 3: It in a ways. The tip.
Speaker 1: If the buddily fluids, if they co mingo, you know. So no, like it's been very easy to separate, like it we have become actually like you know, homies because it's just like he's over there, he's talked about dating.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, what's dating like now with you guys?
Speaker 1: He specifically like told me, like it's like a game show, like all these women want them and are fighting over like who's gonna get Roth Pittman next?
Speaker 2: Basically, but do you think he's telling you that to make you jealous or do you think that's fact?
Speaker 1: It's fact, Like we already know he liked to leave for three days, like now he doesn't have to come home like order to leave, so he's just like, hey, the judge said, so you know, traveling like he doesn't have to come home. You know, on my parenting days, he's gone until like eight nine in the morning.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, now, he's a man.
Speaker 1: I'm not you know, well what about you though, Listen, I have tried to date, but he like, I don't know. So it was a situation and I was dating someone and I heard that he talked to the guy.
Speaker 3: He reached out to him behind your back, like on DM.
Speaker 4: I don't know how it happened.
Speaker 1: I don't have like receipts that it happened, but it was total to me by a few people.
Speaker 4: That it happened.
Speaker 1: And me and the guy don't talk anymore. So, and it was like we were building a great friendship.
Speaker 4: You know. It wasn't anything like super deep. It was just like a great friend But I'm like what's going on?
Speaker 3: Like, you know, you like you can't, you can't give me what I want. But I'm not allowed to meet somebody else.
Speaker 4: I have no friends, you know, it's me and my career. Yeah, speaking out, which is murderers out.
Speaker 3: To sweet You're like speaking of Teddy. Hold up, all right, Fine, well we'll get off.
Speaker 2: Of Ralph and we're gonna talk a little bit more about Housewives. We know that Portia and Fedru come back and film again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how's that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Why did it just freeze like that? Like I don't know if.
Speaker 3: You're at froze right when you said that, but all I heard was, yeah, it froze on me, like at that moment, Uh huh, our computers are throwing shade.
Speaker 2: I see, that's timing was a lyrics and the timing was key. Okay, So Pedra and Porsche come back. Phaedra comes in midway through filming. What was your initial thought about this decision?
Speaker 1: I was like, I mean, no shade to Fedra, like I she's an og right, I think the fans have wanted to see her, and I mean for me, like she's Housewives royalty, right, she started it, so nothing but respect, right, But I didn't know Faedra, and so I just felt like we were kind of missing somebody, like if Phaedri's coming back, you know, somebody else be here, you know, to have a conversation, you know, I think what we all want to see, you know, And it was kind of like, you know, an elephant in the room, I guess, but that's above my pay grade. So it was like, all right, I'm just gonna get to know her, you know, for myself, stay out.
Speaker 4: Other people's business, even though I'm nosy and.
Speaker 2: What's t y'all like, no, we're not nosy, We're just in quid.
Speaker 4: I'm the only one that wants to know.
Speaker 2: It's tea, okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, all right, Well who who did you hit it off more with?
Speaker 1: Definitely definitely, Oh yeah, definitely fa I mean I didn't.
Speaker 4: Really I don't know her. There's no bee or anything.
Speaker 1: It was just like get to know each other and we had some things in common.
Speaker 4: So it was honestly good vies.
Speaker 1: But it was just kind of a lot of things going on this season, so when she came in, it was just like for her kind of having to catch up on a lot that happened, because a lot a lot happens this season.
Speaker 4: It was a lot going on. It was so much going on. I was trying to.
Speaker 1: Like figure stuff out because it was just all over the place. Everyone was having issues with everyone.
Speaker 3: And is it a new showrunner this year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had a new Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think that is also for anybody that knows, like the showrunner is the person that kind of they're part of production, but you kind of form these I mean, at least I did form a very close bond with whomever your current showrunner is, and then whenever it switches it, there is normally like a learning curve to getting all the women to trust you and build those relationships and feel like they have your best interest at heart. But between that and Cynthia's back ya as an official friend, of which I'm excited about, I think Cynthia's oftentimes the voice of reason.
Speaker 3: Does that stay true this season?
Speaker 4: She is she is, she is Cynthia.
Speaker 1: She is always consistent, right, So you're gonna get what you expect from Cynthia, which is what we love about her.
Speaker 4: Cynthia brought me.
Speaker 1: To this group, oh right, Actually, Eva brought me to this grew because even introduced me to Cynthia.
Speaker 3: And you know what I mess Eva.
Speaker 1: I do too, because even I go back to the game days, we won the game together. And so when I lived in La, she lived in La, so we came from like Hollywood and LA. And so she brought me to Cynthia's her winery, right, So that's when I met Cynthia. And then then the season I came on, Eva was gone and I'm like, girl, like, I.
Speaker 2: Mean what I mean, let's bring back Eva, but like I want to bring back Eva from like America's next top model when she was full blown villain. It was so good, that was clutch awesome.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so Cynthia brought me in the group and then you know, after my first season, Cynthia was gone. So for me, it's always felt like a like my first season because each each year I'm with like a new set of girls or a new showrunner or whatever the case may be. So I never have gotten too comfortable to be honest.
Speaker 2: And then what about not having Chara, Yeah, I think you know, we're building a new friendship circle.
Speaker 4: You know, that's what's going on. Now. We've got these new girls, We've got new energy, and.
Speaker 1: So it was like a rebuilding season, like we're getting to know each other.
Speaker 4: I think at times, you know, obviously it's.
Speaker 1: Good to have people with some history so we can get with Tea like what do we you know, like like how she is or whatever, and everyone was pretty much it was all fair game, which I think is good. But in some ways it's like people can kind of show us their representatives. So I feel like this season, you're gonna just see like exposure after exposure, and you're gonna see these layers peel back because we're getting to know a lot of each other at the same time.
Speaker 4: Y'all are you know?
Speaker 1: So I think that that makes it interesting because it was things coming out at the table where I'm like what. So That's why I say it was a lot. It was a lot to take in because we don't really know, we don't.
Speaker 4: Know each other like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, and I would say last season, we didn't get to see you as much as I would have liked. I feel like maybe you were filmed like that, you were, you were there in bits and pieces.
Speaker 3: Are you more in the mix this year?
Speaker 1: I mean I was now how they you know, how it all plays out so much?
Speaker 4: Right? How it all plays out.
Speaker 1: But yes, oh god, I was like every time I showed up, I'm like, here we go.
Speaker 2: And who would you say you're closest with this season, and who would you save the biggest issue with.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. I mean you can look and see who I'm following, who I'm not following.
Speaker 3: Oh I love some research.
Speaker 4: I will say I really loved getting to know Angela. Angela Oakley.
Speaker 3: Okay, she loves Chicago.
Speaker 1: I'm from Chicago, so already you know the vibes and yeah, it's just a certain energy Carrie. I think the fans are gonna absolutely love her, you know, because she's a housewife, like she is missus Oakley honey, like what like we know who her husband is, Like we know her and not even in a sense of like the person, but you know the legacy, you know the name, you know where they come from.
Speaker 4: So it was really interesting getting to know her. What you see is what you get with her.
Speaker 2: Maybe the person you're saying is not a real one is porstche because you're not following her.
Speaker 4: Mmmm, that happened.
Speaker 2: I mean, it didn't take me long to go on to Instagram and just take a little gander at that. So okay, and then do we have please please tell me now, But do we get any Kim Zosiak appearances? Oh?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't film with her, so I but if.
Speaker 3: I can tell, you're lying, Drew.
Speaker 4: I'm not lying. When do I lie to you?
Speaker 3: No, you're lying you because you gave me that. You gave me the A.
Speaker 2: I didn't film with her. No, she made someone probably did.
Speaker 4: See That's the thing. I don't know if she did. I'm not lying.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I don't know if she did, Like I don't want to say she didn't and then we're waking and then she then.
Speaker 4: I'll be a liar, right, but like I'm reserving the right.
Speaker 1: Like maybe she did, but I wasn't integrated in that, so I wouldn't know. I didn't film with her, but I would have loved to. I think she's hilarious, I really do.
Speaker 4: And I've I've.
Speaker 1: Been around her a few times, you know, around the city, and she's funny, like she just is is.
Speaker 4: You can't take your seriously, So it's just a.
Speaker 1: I would have loved to have seen her because there was a dinner and there was like an empty chair and I was thinking she was gonna walk through the door. Oh yeah, yeah no, but I was like that, I would live for her to come to a walk through.
Speaker 2: Like to do a little Can I ask you just because there was so much about it, and I know that I probably shouldn't even ask, but can you just give me some info on the tie situation?
Speaker 4: I talk about that this season. I do. I talk about it this season, so y'all are gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Y'all get it, so we're not gonna have to keep guessing and people like baiting and like, you're just gonna share.
Speaker 4: Yes, very open. I mean I never what they were coming at me about. I was happy.
Speaker 1: I'm always in a This is the thing I don't like is people like to come for me and put me in a position to have to defend myself.
Speaker 4: Right instead of asking me questions.
Speaker 1: Because if you ask me a question, Teddy, we've been doing this for a few years now.
Speaker 4: I'm going I'm an open book.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 1: You, you know what I mean, Like, I don't have anything to hide, I don't need to lie to kick it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell. But if I feel.
Speaker 1: Like my back is against the one, you're being accusatory, or you're saying things that aren't true.
Speaker 4: Now you're getting Now you're passed. Now I'm pissed. Now I'm defending. Now they're trying to like. And it's not like I share with my friends like my girls, I share.
Speaker 1: I overly share because I value sisterhood, I value my friendships, I value your opinion, like I'm over here like you, trying to figure this life out. So like, if I'm having an issue, I'm gonna talk to my girls because all my girls, like you said, we have our off TV friends.
Speaker 4: All my girls know what's for real and what isn't.
Speaker 1: So those are the ones I talk to, and I will, like, I'm a girl's girl. So but in this group of girls, a lot of times I show up and they're like thinking they know me and they don't know me, or they're regurgitating something they heard on the street, and I'm like, I'm right here if you want to.
Speaker 2: Know, they're not doing it with any empathy or curiosity. They're doing it just to try to catch you and a lie or catch you like.
Speaker 3: And that's that's who wants to share.
Speaker 2: When you feel like you're you're you're not sharing because somebody actually cares about how you're doing or you're feeling or what you're going through.
Speaker 1: Right exactly, Like let's be real, like who's gonna do that?
Speaker 4: Who's just gonna And I feel like if you've watched all the seasons, everybody knows what's going on with me. They know I'm going through divorce. They know about my dad.
Speaker 1: You know, you know about my sister with her mental health, they know about my kids, they know about a chef suing me, they know about they know about everything me rubbed your Miki le'es like you guys know me, you know, But it takes for somebody to say, oh, she's a liar.
Speaker 4: Now I'm a liar. Well run the takes back. When did I lie?
Speaker 2: Like, let's know, no, And people may not agree with you from time to time. I mean there was definitely times I watch it I'm like, oh shit, I think Drew might have it wrong here.
Speaker 3: But you genuinely believed what you were going through.
Speaker 2: Like that is and that I think I'm the same way, Like we all are human and we make mistakes and we want to believe in the best in people, and then sometimes we get disappointed and it's freaking heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like, let us process it.
Speaker 4: Let me process.
Speaker 1: My processing time sometimes can be five to seven business days.
Speaker 3: Let me process mine can be five to seven business months.
Speaker 4: You give me a break, y'all. Like, but I do feel like the ones who know no and the ones who get it get it. And I mean, I be your vice cup of tea.
Speaker 1: But trust me, like people always come back and be like, Okay, Drew was indicated or you know what I'm saying, Like and if I'm wrong, I have had to apologize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I can say this.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: The thing I love about you so much is that you are one of those those friends that like we could talk every day, or we could talk once every six months, and it's like not a day has passed because you're such an open book and you're so easy to talk to. And I would say that is a huge coup as a housewife, because sometimes people get so blocked off and so reserved. You're just like you're an asshole, Which leads me to my next question, what the hell happened with Candace? Why did she shade you on about doing the next show together?
Speaker 3: I thought everything was good, so what happened? Me too?
Speaker 1: Like, this is what I don't understand. It's like, you have my number, like we talk in real life. If there was any sort of feelings or issues, like pick up the phone and check me.
Speaker 4: On it, call me out on it. We can have a whole argument about it. I don't care. Let's talk. Let's get down to business. Like that's the type of friend I am.
Speaker 1: Like, if I messed up, hold me accountable, but don't let me find out about it.
Speaker 3: Seven months later on the show, it was Shade.
Speaker 4: Let's just call it what it is. It was Shady.
Speaker 2: It was Shane. I think she was trying to put herself above you and like, why is that necessary? You work together?
Speaker 4: We did, and I have the text messages where I completely told her like, oh my god, thank you for letting me open up with you, girl.
Speaker 1: You have opened up the door for my music. You have like given me confidence again. I was so humbled and grateful to her. I was like, oh my god, n you know who works with the both of us. It's an amazing songwriter. I'm like, I'm so excited to get in the studio with him. She's like, girl, congrats. So I was like, like, I don't know where she is saying I went wrong in the situation. But when the show aired, it was like, all right, let's just tweet all love. And I was like, no, I'm gonna tweet how I feel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, but I don't try to coach me now after you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, we're not gonna plan this thing out, Like I'm a real one.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, because my fans and I we got questions, you know, I'm I'm learning about this in real time, so I'm like, how am I in Potomac?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How So I didn't like that, And all in all, y'all can check the twitt fact check. She was like, it's all love with me andrews the door. So, as far as I know, there was, there wasn't an issue. We never discussed it. I saw her of course on reunion just kind of put.
Speaker 4: It to rest. So as far as I know, I believe we're good.
Speaker 1: But the journey of it was, like I think it could have been just felt weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it felt a little weird for us.
Speaker 2: So if you had to choose another housewife who has a music career of sorts, who would you want to collab with? I think we've got Eric Jane Countess Luanne, kim Zolziak, Melissa.
Speaker 3: Who else is there?
Speaker 4: You said it first, like, there's no question.
Speaker 3: Erica Jane.
Speaker 2: She would be amazing and I would love to see that and that. I know we're running out of time.
Speaker 3: But the last question that I have is.
Speaker 2: You're releasing a new album right soon, but you're working with Porscha's ex, Dennis.
Speaker 3: How's that going? How did she handle that?
Speaker 4: The album is amazing?
Speaker 1: The album is everything, Like, I'm so proud of the work I put in on this project. It's just a culmination of like everything I've been going through.
Speaker 4: So music was literally my therapy.
Speaker 1: Like days that I couldn't even get out the bed because I was just crying and just dealing with everything. I was like, okay, but I have a session. You know, I got it into the studio. Can't be late. I gotta I have somewhere to go. That's what motivated and pushed me during like the darkest times when I was going through, you know, all of the beginning stages of this divorce. So I'm very grateful. Porsche's always been a you know, supporter of my music. She's always Actually at reunion last year, we talked on the phone, you know, during break and she was encouraging me to get up there sing that song.
Speaker 4: So she's part of the reason.
Speaker 1: Why I even got on the mic to do that. And so moving forward, you know, it was just like we're.
Speaker 4: Family, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm doing music, he's curating the album. He's got relationships and music. And then it showed up at a time where I really just needed to put my energy into something. No we're not romantically involved. No, there is no interest there.
Speaker 4: No, we are never ever gonna date, and we never ever did date.
Speaker 1: And I don't even like that assumption because Ralph, Dennis portion and I we were all friends and even when I went through my achilles surgery, they were sending me flowers.
Speaker 4: You know, Dennis has always been like a brother to me. So that's been the relationship.
Speaker 1: And no, we're not in this dark studio together, you know, singing sweet Nothing's He's barely in the studio. You know, he just had songs from producers and made the connection.
Speaker 3: And that's why you're following each other.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I was following her.
Speaker 1: I was following her, and I don't think I can follow her now.
Speaker 4: If I want to. I think I was blocked so.
Speaker 1: And you know, I don't know because people, again, you can't be passive aggressive, like talk to me and tell me what's up. Yeah, if there's a question or you got an issue, don't tell me what you heard on the street.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about it. So you know, you'll see that journey on this season because that was just a lot for me.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the day, I and everybody that knows me knows who I am, what I stand for, what I don't I'm going through.
Speaker 4: Do you know know who I'm divorcing? Why would I be stupid enough to be Yeah, just come on, I'm not. I'm not that girl.
Speaker 1: So like to even put that on me is unbelievable, Like come on, do better.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, you're like, I got my own shit to figure out.
Speaker 4: But that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Like I'm gonna let the music speak for self because it's that good. Like in the past, I've been like I hope you guys like it. No, I'm like, listen, this is good. This is some good music. It is R and B at its greatest. It is me pouring my heart into something that I need it in my life, and I just really hope it helps and inspires anybody listening that's going through a breakup, going through a divorce.
Speaker 3: It is hard, and when do we get to hear it.
Speaker 1: I'm dropping visuals like you guys are gonna just it literally has happened.
Speaker 4: In a real time, like we dropped a visual the other day.
Speaker 1: I'm shooting another video coming up, but the official release date is twelve twelve, perfect, So I'm working really really hard, you know, to finish the project strong, But twelve twelve is the actual.
Speaker 2: Release state, So make sure you guys stay on top of that and also join me tonight and watching Vicious Murder. Drew is pretty incredible at everything she does, and I think the thing that I always resonates with me is what a good heart you have and how comfortable you always make people feel in your presence. And I'm just really proud of you and I miss you.
Speaker 4: I miss you too.
Speaker 1: I'm here, so like text me, I know, let's figure it out all right, all right, the baby bye girl,