Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. We're going to discuss the other side of all this protest garbage, the GOP stuff on it. We're going to address the Beatles situation, some emails, cost of gasoline. That's going to be interesting. All that and so much more coming up this hour on The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: I'll take calls later on in the hour. Note, don't call yet. Everything's closed right now. I don't want to talk to anybody right now. We'll deal with that later, but first I want to deal with this, all right. So we just were talking about the huge network behind all the communist protesting you see all the at all times in America. No matter what it is, the issue is never the issue. They never care about what they's screaming about. These are things. These things are paid organized propaganda efforts. That's what these things are. Remember, paid organized propaganda efforts, all right, all right, which makes which makes the GOP response to these things just so embarrassing. On somebody level, what.
Speaker 3: We're seeing at some of our college campuses is a rule by the mob. That's what many of you not all of you, but many of you would call a threat to democracy. Uh if it were being perpetuated by Republicans. Democrats seem to be able to do it without consequence.
Speaker 1: Oh man, those Democrats, those ones, he just dropped that one on. They must be hurting pretty bad right about out now what Chris, I bet you don't you understand? He pointed out their hypocrisy. Can't you just see how devastated they are as they sat there, as these vile little demons sat there and they found out they were hypocrites. Ooh man, I don't even know how they can recover from wounds like that. But that has been that's been conservatism for the entirety of my life, bringing up the hypocrisy of the other side. And have you ever wondered to yourself why it never worked? Why did it never work? It's been my whole life. I know it's been your whole life. As long as you've been paying attention to politics, whether you're five, we have five year olds who listen or ninety five, we have those two. As long as you've been paying attention to politics. The Republican Party, the GOP, has accused the other side of hypocrisy. Why hasn't it worked? Have you ever wondered? We talked about it before, but I know we have a bunch of new listeners right now. For some ready's in the show keeps growing. Why doesn't it work?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: If I was to accuse you at politics aside for a moment, if we knew each other personally, I'm sitting there in the car with you right now, and I accuse you of being a hypocrite, it would bother you, wouldn't it. It would bother you because you don't want to be a hypocrite. You are a human being with a value system of some kind. That's why you're sitting here listening to this. You could be listening to anything. You have some kind of a value system. So you don't want to be a hypocrite. You don't want to be a person who is selective with your principles. But you're not dealing with human beings when you deal with the Left, you're dealing with the opposite of human beings. You're dealing with anti humans. For these people, hypocrisy, being a hypocrite doesn't mean anything nothing. You could law this accusation at them all day, every day without end, and you would not sway them even a little bit. And I'll take it a step further. When the GOP does things like this, not only does it not sway the Communists, it actually encourages him. When the GOP does things like that, what.
Speaker 3: We're saying at some of our college campuses is a rule by the mob. That's what many of you, not all of you, but many of you would call a threat to democracy if it were being perpetuated by Republicans. Democrats seem to be able to do it without concert witch.
Speaker 1: You want to know why that's encouraging to them. It's encouraging to them because what you're doing is showing them that you never intend to do anything that will actually hurt them, that will actually stop them. You're proving to them that you are completely nutless. That's what you're proving to them. It really is. It's the equivalent when the GOP when anyone on the right, it's not just the GOP, it's talk radio, everyone on television, when they whenever anyone on the right does that, could you imagine if the rules were reversed. This is so hypocritical. Whenever anyone on the right does that, it's the equivalent to me walking with my wife down a sidewalk and having a gang of five dudes jump on top of her and start beating her up, and I step back and I tell the guys.
Speaker 5: Guys, I'm telling you right now, if this keeps up, you're not gonna look very nigh.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. It's the political equivalent of that.
Speaker 2: If you guys keep hitting her, you're gonna look really bad to other people.
Speaker 1: Would they find that discouraging or would that group of animals actually find encouragement from that. They'd be encouraged by it. They would look up at me and say, oh my gosh, this tall Cooper.
Speaker 5: Is not gonna do anything to us. He's so newtered, he's so pathetic. The only thing he can do is point out that our bad behavior might end up making us look bad to other people.
Speaker 2: What a loser.
Speaker 1: They hit her again. That's what the GOP does. You understand that pointing out an anti humans hypocrisy doesn't move him anymore than a grizzly bear would be moved by your horoscope sign. And yet that is the main form of attack from Republicans to Democrats. Pointing out hypocrisy It's been that way my whole life. I cannot freaking stand it. Yeah, all right, let's get to some other things. Let's get some emails. Jesse. Do you think all the coverage of the pro hamas mongrels on the college campuses is just a deflection for the invasion we're having at our borders.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'll put it to you this way. I don't think the chaos on college campuses was some gigantic grand scheme by China and George Soros and the Democrats to take America's focus off the southern border. But what I do believe is they love that our focus is off of the southern border. They love that we're talking about Berkeley and Columbia and NYU and Harvard. They love that we're not focusing on the fact that the Biden administration is facilitating and paying for, in organizing and paying for the invasion of this country. That is the biggest story. That's probably the most evil thing any president has ever done. I'm talking overtly evil. I don't just mean presidents you don't like. I hate Obama more than I hate any other American president by a mile. I have all kinds of presidents I don't like, and you probably have ones you don't like. Republican, a Democrat, and that's fine. I I don't know if I can think of a single thing Obama did that's as intentionally evil as what the Biden administration is doing. Even the Obama administration did not intentionally haul illegals around the country, bring them into the country, invite them in, pay for them to come here, and then make sure they're protected and can't be deported. They actually joked that Obama was the deporter in chief because he deported so many people. Obama, if I remember right, I believe Obama deported more in his first four years than Trump did in his first four years. And I hate Obama, right, but I'm talking about the most evil thing a president can do. What's his name, matto'boyle, Matt O'Brien, Gosh, I feel terrible. I forgot the guy's name. He writes for The Blaze. Go read it. It's a great article. He wrote an article about the people within. He names names in it. The people within the Biden administration. They've put people in charge of immigration, in charge of immigration enforcement. O'Brien, it's Matt O'Brien, Okay, sorry, Matt O'Brien. Sorry Matt, I actually interviewed him before. I couldn't remember his name. Matt O'Brien with The Blaze, he does an article when he names the names. They brought in people who've been career activists against ice, career open borders activists, and they put them in charge of enforcing the border. All of it done on purpose, all of it done to purposely burn down the country. And this is how we fight.
Speaker 3: At some of our college campuses. Is a rule by the mob. That's what many of you, not all of you, but many of you would call a threat to democracy if it were being perpetuated by Republicans. Democrats seem to be able to do it without consequence.
Speaker 1: Really showed them, Kennedy, I bet you they are pretty scared from now on. I can't take it. See now, low TGP. They don't even know the GOP is so low te They don't even know what attacking is, what fighting back is. They think whining and complaining is fighting back. Pointing out the hypocrisy of the communist that's not fighting back. That does not count at all because it doesn't affect him either. You're doing something that makes him feel fear and pain, or you're not doing anything that's effective at all. Male vitality stacks gopeers male vitality stacks for all of us from Chock is what we need. Chalk is natural herbal supplements, natural herbal supplements, the highest quality I've ever experienced in my life. The company itself hardcore anti communists. You want to know one of the main reasons they push female vitality stacks and male vitality stacks. Chuck's worried about underpopulation. Chuck wants you to get married, make babies go forth, be fruitful, multiply choq dot com promo code Jesse saves you a ton of money on subscriptions. So gentlemen, start your male vitality stack and ladies start your female one and take it for ninety days. She'll stay on it forever, I know you will, But just thirty days and tell me how you feel. You'll love it. Choq dot com promo code Jesse. We'll be back feeling a little stocky. Follow like and subscribe on at Jesse Kelly's show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: Also, it's time. It's time to give out some instructions before we do anything else here on the show. And we'll get to more of this stuff from the labors Secretary Jim Banks. Woof, man, you brought it today. Well done, Jim Banks. I actually like Jim Banks. Before we get to Jim Banks and ay that stuff. Phone calls by popular demand, I'm going to allow them tonight. There are rules, though, and I was accused by somebody. I'm not going to be able to find it here. It's too deep in the pack. I was accused of being too nice. Some woman called last week and she was talking about how much she loved the show and whatnot, and I didn't hang up on her. I have a harder time hanging out on women. I know it makes me sound weak and soft. It's harder, but so I'm just gonna lay out the rules once again. Radio shows calls in general are brutally boring. You know it's true. They are why because because the host is so nice? Hi? How you doing, hey, Chelsey? I love the show. I've been listening a long first time, long time, no way, first time, long time.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. So when we do calls, probably ten minutes or so, five ten minutes from now. Just get right to the point, look at it. Look at it as your one opportunity to be free of the burdens of politeness. You don't have to tell me hello. If you don't have to tell me you love the show, I know you love the show. You listen. I'm not going to thank you for the call. And it's not that I'm not appreciative that so many people listen and call. But we don't have to do this right. We don't have to do this, so I don't care whether you're mad at me. I don't care whether your subject is off the wall. We can discuss aliens if you want to discuss it. I don't care what it is. Just get right to the point. Getting to the point and making sure it's family friendly are the only two rules. I don't even care if you yell at me. Remember family friendly. Though family friendly, this is now and always will be a family friendly show. Children listen, Parents listen with their children. We do not cuss on this show. We don't discuss things that I wouldn't discuss in front of my boys, including when they were younger on this show. So if you have something like that, figure out a way to make it. PG kids listen without their parents, and I keep that in mind. This will always be a show you can listen to without your parents. So remember that, all right, Now, all that's said eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. If you're happy about something, if you're feeling blessed about something, we want to hear. If you're angry about something, that's fine. You're mad at me, you're mad at life, you're mad at red lobster. I don't care what it is you want to discuss, food, aliens, ocean, wildlife. I don't care. As long as you get right to the point. I'm gonna hang up on you today. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Now enjoy Jim Banks abusing this Labor secretary.
Speaker 4: The recommendations also say that registered apprenticeships have been quote the domain of white, able bodied men. That's a direct quote from the recommendation from the committee in your department. Do you agree with that comment.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're reading from, Congressman.
Speaker 4: What I believe is that you are from the Advisory Committee on Apprenticeships bi annual Report to the Secretary of Labor dated May ten, twenty twenty three, Page fourteen. That is the justification for the rule, the new apprenticeship rule that justifies forcing DEI programs and mandates on apprenticeship programs. So I'm reading directly from something that comes from your department, and I'm asking if you agree with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird how systemic that racism turned out to be, isn't it? Jesse speaker. Johnson apologized to President Biden for rolling his eyes during the State of the Union speech. I don't recall Nancy Pelosi apologizing to President Trump for tearing up his speech. Well, Mike Johnson has no idea how to defeat communists. Mike Johnson should be a youth pastor somewhere. Mike Johnson should is probably a really, really wonderful husband and father. I would guess you never know, but I would assume so certainly much better than me. But he has no idea how to fight communists, none whatsoever. Because Mike Johnson believes you can be nice to them. And Mike Johnson, like many Americans, we have a very feminized Christianity in this country, very weak and neutered. Many Americans believe that being nice and being good are the same thing. They conflate the two being nice and being good. Well, I do not. I do not think they're the same thing at all. You point out to me some warrior who's been you know, some cop, some big city cop. We'll make it NYPD. He's been on the Gang Task Force for twenty years. Every day he sees violence. He's had to beat people, shoot people, he's been shot himself. He speaks rough, he's got tattoos. You probably wouldn't want him around your wife. See a good man, I say he is. Many people would not. Well, too many tattoos, and he doesn't. I mean, I've heard him cost once. It doesn't seem Americans have a twisted view of what good actually means. I think laying down for communists while they burn down the country, I think that's actually really bad. I don't care how nice you are. I don't care if you do do it politely. So whenever, anyway, all right, we'll deal with these calls. And then we're gonna deal with these illegals being flown around the country. What's the deal with that? Oh and corindiversity hire? She doesn't like meat. We'll talk about that. Before we talk about that, let's talk about how you're going to buy things. I mean, after they destroy the value of the dollar, what's the plan to buy things? We have to buy things. You know that gold coins, silver coins. You know what nations are doing. They're buying up all the gold they can get their hands on. Why does gold keep trading where it trades well? Because everyone knows. Everyone's watching the financial systems be attacked by the financial system themselves, the currencies being attacked. What can normal people do Because you can't control the federal reserve. I can't control the Federal reserve. All you can do is prepare. Call Oxford Gold Group and let them help you prepare eight three three nine gold. They'll get it in your retirement. They'll get it in your physical possession. This is all ensured. It's sent to your front door. You don't need a bank vault. Call them and let them handle it for you. Eight three three gold. All right, all right? It is time illegals flown around the country and calls. Hang on Jesse Kelly Vaccian. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday on a hook, dun I will get to the calls. A couple little tidbits. When I referenced the beadle earlier, we've got there was something that happened last night on the show. I almost lost my life and then we're still dealing with it. We didn't divulge the information because I believe, well, stoicism, that's really what Chris, that's what I see myself as, kind of like a Spartan type. That's how I like to view me, what Chris. And anyway, I'm doing the show last night and you couldn't hear it because we have these fancy microphones, and all of a sudden, that was a sound I was making. This beetle came flying around and I couldn't tell what it was. I didn't know if it was deadly, I didn't know what I could have been an eagle, and it flew all around right in front of my face, and I was talking on the radio at the time, and you never knew because I am a stoic, and it comes it lands right here, lands right in front of me on my desk. I thought about killing it, and then I was like, no, you're gonna try to be a better person, So I let it go for a little bit, and then tonight Chris comes barging in the studio during one of the commercial breaks, like he's trying to tackle a rat that's gnawing through the wires or something, and there was there's just a beetle flying around, Chris. It's not a black widow. It'll be fine. In fact, I think we should name him. I want him here, I want him, I want the beatle to stay anyway. You this is a very serious show, as you can tell. I want you to get to the point right away. I don't care if it's a crazy point, stupid point, angry point. Just get to it. Buck Louisiana.
Speaker 6: Go Hey, Jesse, I like you take on John Kennedy at least I think a week ago you were talking about how you know he voted for this big spending bill. And I mean, I've been watching him as as our senator. I'm from Louisiana. He's always been protected and been able to fluff his conservative feathers. But when it counts for a conservative vote, it was his turn to fall on the sword, and he did it. And I just want to appreciate you for calling him out every time.
Speaker 1: Every time eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Let's talk about him, because it goes beyond him. We're really talking about us. Let's talk about you and me. We have I don't know. I don't want to call it a flaw. I don't want to call it a flaw. But there's something about human beings we have to guard against. We are all, all of us. We can get seduced by charm, charm, likability, personality, charisma, whatever you want to call it. It's a human nature problem. It is, and many, many, many politicians have figured this out, and on the right, because the right is so used to losing. We lose this culture war, we lose this law, this law got passed. We didn't like this spending build thing. We didn't like that. Okay, so we're politically. I'm a loser. You're a loser. I'm sorry, but that's what we are. That's all we've known is losing, losing, losing, losing, losing. So what's happened is, after enough, losing the slightest glimmer of hope or even losing with a smile becomes a to us. Along comes people like John Kennedy of Louisiana, He's perfect for the right, perfect for the modern right, perfect for our flaws. And I'm pointing at myself too, because we're all subject to this. As the guy said, you'll have some hilarious soundbites. Who I've played a bunch on this show and I still will. He'll interrogate somebody in the Senate man, he's just killing him, woo, made him look dumb. It'll go on Fox News and make some cage and joke that sounds even funnier because it's in the Louisiana accent. I told her I'd rather butter her biscuits.
Speaker 3: Ha ha.
Speaker 1: And we all play the satur We're like, oh, Kennedy, he's the best, But then what he actually does in DC is awful. Ruffle whatever, big swampy Bill. They need past old Kennedy right there with his buddy Cassidy in Louisiana voting for it every single time. But they know they're dealing with abuse spouses. So what they do on top of the Fox News butter biscuits jokes, they'll vote for one or two good things. I mean, they are Republicans. Odds would say you're gonna vote for one or two good things. They'll vote for one or two good things. He'll throw his name in the ringer on some human trafficking bill or some build the wall bill. And when he goes to campaign, he doesn't campaign on the big amnesty bill he's signed on for, on the big spending bill, after spending bill, after poor expending, after four and he'll you won't run a single I promise you cross my art hope to die. I don't even know when he's running for reelection. I swear if he does this, I will shave in a mustache. You people in Louisiana. I guarantee you will not see one John Kennedy re election commercial on television campaigning on the money he sent to Ukraine. Not one. He won't. He'll campaign bell I'm gonna build a wall andyl. They love to do this. They've been doing this for six seven years now. If Trump has ever even walked within their vicinity, join me and Trump then won't build the wall for you. After I buttered her biscuits and we sit it over, we're like, yes, he's the best. Ah Kennedy kills me when really he actually is killing us. And I do it too. I'm not pointing fingers at you. Charm personality, their powerful, powerful things. Man, they are Look at me, what Chris, we can make jokes? Gosh, Jay, Sorry I didn't press the button, Jay Jersey go.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I heard talk Jesse about Tulcy Gabbert potentially being a Trump the pupic. You know how obviously stupid would that be in your opinion?
Speaker 1: Jesse, Okay, I've heard this a lot too, from what I understand right now. Just tell you what I'm hearing. And I am hearing this from people who would know. But I have not gotten any confirmation on any decisions that have been made. And I tell you when I know something, do I not. I don't know this, but I am hearing things. It's a two man race right now. It was a three or four man race. Two man race being Tim Scott or Taulca Gabbert, Doug Bergham. Doug Bergham and the only reason anyone knows him is because he ran for president, even though obviously they know him, and the Dakotas is a governor. But Doug Bergham is still kind of an outsider. Christy Nome was being considered a lot. She was being extremely considered. If you will. She's very well spoken, very well thought of in political circles. I can't stand her. She's hot, so it brings a little sex appeal to the ticket. She's probably a little too hot in my opinion. That can get too hot, and that can hurt you with the women vote. But either way, Christy was being considered. Then she wrote a book talking about shooting her Honty dog twenty years ago. Now she's been dropped like a hot potato. I'm hearing it's Tim Scott or I'm hearing it's Tulsa Gabbert. Now I hate and I love both of these picks. And let me explain. There's what's smart politically, and then there's what I want me personally. And I'm old enough to know the difference. And I'm old enough to understand that I am far to the right of ninety nine percent of Americans. I'm far to the right of ninety nine percent of the right. I understand that my views are not mainstream. I get it. I get it. You may share them, but I know they're not mainstream. I personally me, I despise identity politics. I hate it, and I hate when the right tries to do it. Because we can never do it as much as the dirty Commis can do it. When you don't have any shame and you look at people as if they're just objects, you can do identa politics better than anyone on the right ever could. So I hate that. If it was up to me, Trump would just pick the furthest guy to the right, who's gonna monitor his government. Fire a whole bunch of people, be the jerk. When Trump can't be the jerk, go win their clean house, take on the deep state. That's what I would want, no matter who it is, man, woman, black, white, I don't give crap. That's what I would pick. Well, that's obviously not Tim Scott. Tim Scott's about the biggest weenie in Washington, DC. But he's black. And I know the GOP right now, they are obsessed with the black vote, trying to take as much of it away from Joe Biden as possible and electorally. That's not stupid. Trump's not an idiot for considering that. Maybe it's the smart move, It's just not my move. Taulci Gabbard. I trust Tulci Gabbard about as far as I can throw her. Although she doesn't look very big. I bet I could throw her a little ways. But I don't trust Tulsa Gabbard. She was a flaming liberal Democrat until about fifteen minutes ago. I realize she served in the military, and I realize she's got some sharper views on foreign policies. She's had those for a while. And I'm not saying she's a world class piece of garbage. I just don't necessarily want her one heart beat away from the Oval Office when she just got here yesterday, especially because Trump is old. You know, we make fun of Joe Biden. We don't make fun of Trump for being old. Because Trump's in great condition by all appearances. It's got good energy, still speaks really well, he looks good. He looks good for his age. But he's still old. You know, he's at that age any day you wake up or you don't. You know, heart attack comes and you're not there. And then we have Tulsa Gabbard. But again, the woman boat acts like you're kind of going for the middle of the road. I don't personally care for it at all. But Trump's VP pick should probably be somebody I don't personally care for. That's just the truth. All right, all right, we're going to talk about being hung in just a moment. Before we get to that, we are going to discuss Tunnel to t and then we'll get back to these calls in just a second. We're gonna discuss taking care of widows and orphans. This is everywhere now. I'm not even gonna play for you the audio from Chicago. Yet another family. Dad doesn't come home, Mom doesn't come home. Remember, Tunnel to Towers cares for those widows and orphans, the fallen first responder families, that cop that doesn't come home, the firefighter who doesn't come home, the fallen, the gold star families. You know that they're still there, right. I know that we're not dying in Afghanistan, and we're not dying in Iraq anymore. The numbers like we used to. But Dad's still not sitting there in the living room. Help Tunnel to Towers. Help these people. Eleven bucks a month is what they ask for. Go to T the number two T dot org, T two T dot org. We'll be back. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Don't forget. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We will get back to the colise here in a second when I do just a couple things really quickly. First of all, one of the nice things about being stupid and uneducated like I am is the audience feels the need to help me, and I need that help you. Weve been debating hanged versus hung. The guy was hanged? Anyway, Someone wrote in and he said something hanged is used when you specifically talking about a hanging a person, I e. They hanged the cattle rustler. Hung is used for everything else, like she hung the laundry on the clotheslines. These days, people usually say hung when talking about someone being executed, which was not what I learned years ago. So I looked it up, so on and so forth. Anyway, So there you go, Chris, when they come for me one day, I just want you to remember something. Tell everybody that Jesse was hung. That's it, that's it, what hanged? Did I mess it up after all that? All right? Never mind, just say whatever you feel like at the time. I do need to bring this up really quickly here before we get back to these calls. I mentioned this the other night DHS documents. This is according to again, he did the work on I want to make sure he gets credit for it. Bill Malujinja. I know I'm screwing up the guy's name, Chris. We just need to get the guy on the DAGON shows. It's his reporting. It's wanted to read you the numbers, the numbers of illegals the Biden administration is flying around the country. These are illegals from Haiti, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Cuba, Miami ninety one thousand, Fort Lauderdale sixty, New York City fourteen, Houston seven, Orlando six, LA three, Tampa three, Dallas two, Califourna or San Francisco two, Atlanta one, Newark one, DC one. The Biden administration is inviting people here, paying them to stay in, flying them into every city in the country while they get here. And it's more than cities. I have emails from people from all over the country, small towns. They'll wake up one day and there'll be a thousand people from Venezuela will have just just arrived. And this is the story that I don't want to say. No one's talking about people are addressing it, but this story should be front page news. People should be quite hot with anger about what's happening, But there are so many distractions now, and people find themselves constantly talking about whatever the regime wants us talking about. They're tearing us apart, and that's really what we should be focused on. All right, I'm going to turn through these as fast as I can. You ready, Charlie, Pennsylvania, go.
Speaker 6: Hey, how are you? Hey?
Speaker 8: Listen, just to carry on that conversation you missed about Boston massachut Us. That's the biggest communist society that has hit the United States, and in the past twenty years, Boston has the most immigrants and you don't even know. They don't even recognize that one. But my point to call in is this. The point is, Hey, if I wanted to change my looks, you know, I'd get a haircut, I'd go to the gym. I'd do a lot of different things. I joined the Marine Corps. You know, I do a lot of different things to change myself. But what I wouldn't do is allow someone else to mutilate me. And I think people, this is crazy. In Hershey, Pennsylvania, in central southeastern Pennsylvania, you have people walking around that are mutilating themselves and making that they are making little boys into little girls and vice versa in this area. And it's crazy, and I think.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that. I'm gonna say something and it's gonna make me sound like a gigantic softy can. We'll get back to these and we have to deal with this this amnesty money that was in the Foreign Aid bill and gas prices. We're gonna deal with those things. We're gonna get to these calls eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. You should feel sympathy, genuine sympathy for these people who are doing these training surgery things. Now it's not that it's not their fault, it's not what I'm saying, but the kids, it's not their fault, but everybody going through this. Have you ever seen, heard about, or talked to a single one of these people who comes from a good home, loving father, loving mother, healthy upbringing values three squares a day like, Have you talked to one or seen one or heard about one? Let me tell you, as someone who has to hear about so many of these people, I never have. These people are shattered and broken as a dude, As a dude, and I know we're going to keep this obviously PG, as we always do. Kids are listening. But as a dude, honestly, you're the things God made you with, the physical things God made you with. It's one of the things that.
Speaker 9: You joke with your buddies about your whole life. If that's what makes you a dude, that's what makes you. Don't what if something hurts it? What if I fall, if I'm jumping over the fence, Well, I won't be able to have kids.
Speaker 1: These are running jokes that dudes tell how twisted, how broken inside do you have to be to go lay down in a hospital and be put under and tell a doctor to chop it off. I know I'm not acting like this is that these people are totally in his or anything like. I'm not saying that at all, but remember the children are and even the adults who are doing this. These are people. They are people who need help. And instead, because we have this evil, demonic commy society, instead of helping these people are evil, system just decides they can bloodsuck some money out of them and guarantee they'll vote Democrat forever. So as they stand on the edge of the Cliff our System stands behind them and gives them a shove, and it's frigging awful, and it's really really sad. It is, it's really legitimately sad, all right. Whatever high gas prices are sad too. We're gonna talk about those and we'll get to some calls and we'll have some fun next hour. Hang on,