Speaker 1: All right, Leonard skinnerch simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com. This will be our last interview before the Christmas holiday home. Mister O'Reilly, Are you gonna be scrooge and ba humbug? Are you're gonna be generous and kind and loving and celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: You're gonna make me cry at it? You know, generous, kind, loving, celebrating the birth. I'm fracking. That's what I'm doing. I'm getting as much care as I can because there.
Speaker 2: Are a lot of you deserve it. By the way, better go ahead.
Speaker 3: So they've o lord fracking in New York. I gotta go to Pennsylvania to do it.
Speaker 2: I've been telling you to get the hell out of there forever. You just don't listen to me.
Speaker 3: I can. I'm trapped here in New York because no, you're making.
Speaker 1: A decision to stay in New York. Yea, I know the perfect house that you can live in. And you know what house I'm talking about sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm gonna come down to Florida a few times this winter. Listen, I want everybody in Florida and all other forty nine states have a nice Christmas. We all deserve to have a nice one, and we all deserve to kind of de intensify a little bit. So what is we do today?
Speaker 2: Well, I have questions for you. First of all, I'm pissed off.
Speaker 1: I'm pissed off that it seems that these idiots in Washington didn't learn a single lesson. And you know, now they're passing this massive omnibus, fifteen hundred page bill, and you know, unfortunately Republicans will go along with it because they want to get out of town as business as usual. Bill included in it as a massive pay raise. I don't think they deserve a pay raise, even though they haven't gotten one, you know, for you know, I don't know, nine years, ten years, whatever it is. It means nothing to me until they balance the budget, manage our money better, and stop the waste, fraud, and abuse.
Speaker 2: They don't deserve a pay raise. They worked I think a grand total of one hundred and.
Speaker 1: Thirty eight days this year, and you know what, anybody would love that kind of gig. And I'm sorry they're not looking out for the American people. And this, this business as usual has to stop if we're going to save the country.
Speaker 2: They worked one hundred and thirty eight days.
Speaker 3: This year and VAVEK do their jobs and come back with massive amounts of cut out of the federal budget, then this will be disappearing. So I don't mind these people going home. I don't even mind giving them a raise. Some of them deserve to raise, some of them don't.
Speaker 2: Most of them don't.
Speaker 3: You know, And I know the bigger picture is that Donald Trump is focused in on cutting out the BS in the budget. Well, worries me is that the Trump administration's going to have to pump hundreds of billions of dollars into the military big time running because it was neglected so badly by the Biden administration.
Speaker 2: So that wait a minute, it's even bigger than that bill.
Speaker 1: The money it's going to cost to deport the twelve and a half million unvetted illegals, that's going to be expensive. It's going to we have to shore up Social Security and Medicare because they're headed towards insolvency. Uh, then we have a gap of vulnerability like Reagan inherited when when he became president and we had planes that couldn't fly, ships couldn't go out to sea. All Now China Russia of hypersonic missile technology, and that is only one area of deficiency. And we've got to prepare for the new era of modern warfare, which is no longer going to be fought on a battlefield, but those wars will be fought in air conditioned offices of people that are going to be pushing buttons. And we're way behind Bill. Now, one last thing and then I'll let you talk. The one way we can get money is energy. We have an abundance of it, and Donald Trump has planned to unleash all of that that might and power and wealth, and that could be our one big saving grace, along with cutting the waste for Auden abuse.
Speaker 2: What say you, mister O'Reilly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I listen. I've said that for a year now. When you open up annwar another federal land to drilling oil, you make a deal with the oil companies that a certain percentage of the of the profits go to paying down the national debt. That shouldn't be hard. Trump's a very good deal maker, should be able to get that done fairly quickly. And you're right that actra revenue, but it can't be diverted. It's got to get down and paying the debt down, and then on the entitlements of Social Security and the Medicare and all of that. That's got to be carefully thought out. I believe that the age of qualification will be raised, but not for people who are getting it now, but for the younger people. That has to happen. But all of these problems are sold to some extent, and you know, we're all optimistic that Donald Trump understands where we are as a country. Here's some good news though. The Russian rublel collapsed as I predicted it would, and Pruden is in a lot of trouble over there, so that's going to de intensify that threat. China's economy is also going into a massive deficit. I don't know if people understand that a good friend of mine is over in Beijing right now. I'm not going to mention his name, but you would probably know it, and the Chinese asked for him to come over. He's an American and he teaches at a university because they're in serious economic trouble as well. All that works to our strength, the American's strength, because our economy is pretty good.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you the one thing that works to us strength is they genuinely fear in a healthy way and respect Donald Trump. And I think a lot of what you see, all the maneuverings and all all of these nefarious characters on the world stage, I think they're going to be put in check, and they'll be put in check very quickly. I got to ask you this question, what do you make of the drones that have been out there? The lack of urgency, and frankly, I think from the beginning we've been flat out lied to because the first sighting was what the eighteenth of November, and you know, here we are. And I just think that they knew right from the beginning.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I can't answer that question with any authority. What I can tell you it's an outrage and there's no national security classification involved. If I saw all of these things, it hovered over my house and then it said, I think O'Reilly lives there. Let's get out of here. So they're all over Jersey, a few on Long Island, and other people have seen them. But when the folks are impacted, all the classified stuff leaves the But here is the crux of the story. And this should make you happy having Joe Biden has fouled this up again again. You would think he would try to leave on a high note. So he's responsible for telling the American people re deduce. This is him, not some intel guy, not some senator congressman. Him. You tell us, just like you didn't tell us about the border. He has never explained, Joe Biden, why he opened that border, what was the reason? And this is the height of arrogance. And this is why Americans don't trust their government. And as soon as Trump takes the oath of this thing, I think it will be we will know shortly what the strone thing is. But if we don't, first thing he does is say this is why the drones up there? And but Biden, what is his approval writing down a thirty two percent? Now in the latest polo was it you reported it last night?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The approval ready, mister O'Reilly, was you know, like in the low thirties at this point, and he's upside down by thirty points. And this is the thing you want to talk about going out with a whimper. And now they're talking about all these preemptive pardons on double What are your thoughts on that they're talking about? Hillary Clinton, Bennie Thompson, Liz Cheney, Anthony Fauci, other Biden family members, maybe Joe Biden himself, on top of these horrific you know, commutations and pardons that they've delivered.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think it's going to happen. I think Biden got really whacked and they weren't expecting it because there's really nobody in charge anymore Biden. Do you think Biden knows who he commuted, what people he gave that privilege too? He doesn't. He knows he pardoned his son, but he doesn't know. The other is he's not sitting there looking at this stuff and quote, a public opinion is driving him out of office. The luckiest guy is Jimmy Carter. So, Jimmy Carter was considered the worst modern president, but Biden has surpassed him by a mile. Joe Biden. And even though so.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting because you wrote the book Confronting the Presidents. It became a New York Times bestseller before the election. No spin assessments from Washington to Biden. And you're saying, of all the presidents this country has had, it is your assessment, the historic, the historian part of you, that he's the worst president in history.
Speaker 3: Second worst. James Buchanan totally booted the Civil War. If we had had a strong president in eighteen fifty six, the Civil War probably would have been averted. And that was more than a million American dead, the biggest catastrophe ever hit the country. Santa just ordered about ten thousand copies of Confronting the Presidents. We shipped them up to the North Pole.
Speaker 1: But do you mean Santa just ordered copies of your book? That is so shameless of you to be saying that he did not order copies of your book.
Speaker 3: They shout out, what's the matter with you, you grinch?
Speaker 2: I'm not a grinch, mister scrooge.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know you can't get any more shameless if you're going to use Santa.
Speaker 3: Why, Santa deserves some credit, and he's got good taste ordering Confronting the Presidents anyway.
Speaker 1: Good taste, but it's not going to prevent you from getting the cold that you rightly deserve this year.
Speaker 3: I know I'm fracking myself, So no point before you start to demean and slander me. Biden is the worst modern day president. He's worse than Herbert Hoover and he was the depression who couldn't get us out. He's worse than Johnson, who actually lied about the Vietnam War. Lyndon Johnson, how bad is that?
Speaker 5: Biden's worse because what you know, But this gets to the heart of the drone issue and the Chinese spy balloon.
Speaker 1: They lied about that bill. They lied about his cognitive state, Billy. They lied about inflation being transitory. They flat out lied about the border. They lied about never having spoken to my son and my brother or anybody for that matter, about their foreign business dealings.
Speaker 2: They lied about everything. That's what they do.
Speaker 1: And I will tell you it was refreshing when Trump said, can you just tell the American people what is going on with the drone police?
Speaker 2: Can we just tell them the truth?
Speaker 3: And you know what that pointed up that Donald Trump's not getting the national security briefings and he should be getting them. But once again, that's the Biden White House blocking that.
Speaker 1: But they're doing that with every cabinet official that's coming in. And they're also in many ways, and I've listed them. I won't repeat it now, but all the ways they've been sabotaged the incoming administration. One of the biggest ways is escalating the conflicts in Europe and in the Middle East. But you know, how petty can you get? Is this selling off you know, border wall that would be used for construction for pennies on the dollar that that doesn't hurt Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: That hurts us, we the people, the folks, Bill, And he's.
Speaker 3: Going to go out people, even the Democrats say good riddance. Imagine give it ten billion dollars to the Iranians. How can you justify that? How could you?
Speaker 2: You can't anybody, how could you buy that?
Speaker 1: You absolutely positively cannot. You cannot justify it at all? Quick break right back, all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly on the other side than your calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn. As we continue, all right, we get pining out with all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, All things O'Reilly and Bill O'Reilly dot com.
Speaker 3: So you and I were invited to the Biden Christmas party?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Didn't get an invite? Did you get one?
Speaker 1: I didn't get an invite, but may I could probably put in a good word for you next year if you really.
Speaker 2: Want to go.
Speaker 3: If you go, I'll go.
Speaker 2: But if you go, I'll go.
Speaker 3: You know, Uh, trouble if we go. So no president here.
Speaker 1: We we did once have dinner with Donald Trump, and that's going to be in the lock box for the rest of our lives. And it was the only the last thing I'm going to say about this. You were there, Levin?
Speaker 3: Was there?
Speaker 2: Another friend of ours who I won't mention is there? Uh?
Speaker 1: And Heralda was there? Okay, so who's gone hardcore? Anti Trump? And the only two people that drink it all at the table were me and Heraldo and and they were serving wine for dinner. And at one point I looked at all of you, I said, you know, if if there are five people in this world that definitely need to have a drink a day, at least it's you five people. And I was so right one of my comp when I made that comment, and it was funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what the bigger picture is is that you and Roll though need to drink, I.
Speaker 1: Don't need to drink anything. I go plenty of days not drinking. I'm not a big drinker, but at least but I can have a couple of glasses of wine or a vodka and whatever.
Speaker 3: Hatty, all right, do you drink?
Speaker 5: The better it is for the country, mister O'Reilly, God bless you and your family the merriest of Christmas, and we will see you in the in the new year, inauguration, first hundred days.
Speaker 2: It'll be exciting, Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five now, so the top of the hour, eight hundred nine to fourt one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: It's so sad.
Speaker 1: And then this time of hope, Hanka Christmas upon us and you want peace in the world, and we don't have it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Since October third, twenty three, well, Israel the worst attack terrorist attack, radical Islamic terrorists in their history. And Israel has been facing what you can argue is really a seven front war and they have been taking on more fire than any country has ever taken. And they are in a fight for their very survival. It has resulted in tens and tens of thousands of innocent Israelis that have been displaced from their homes. They need food, they need water, they need shelter, they need medicine, they need pretty much all the necessities, and so many families are still grieving over the loss of loved ones and enduring isolation and hunger during the holiday season is not good. We have proudly partnered with a wonderful organization. These are great people, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, and they're asking you to join us and this holiday season think about helping to provide Hanukkah Christmas dinners boxes filled with basic necessities essentials to bring nourishment, warmth, comfort to people in need in the middle of the fight for their very survival and so many people. Honestly, the government can only do so much in a moment like this because they're in the middle of protecting their country. Anyway, please give the gift of hope and answered prayers this holiday season. Please go to the IFCJ website at SUPPORTIFCJ one word dot org. You can donate there support IFCJ dot org or call and make your donation over the phone. It's eight eight eight four eight eight I f CJ eight eight eight four eight eight if CJ two day and you will be helping people in need. Help is on the way, but it's not going to be soon enough.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's my last day before I go on my long vacation of the year. I'd like to get into Christmas spirit a little bit. I'd be negligent if I didn't thank this audience for what a year it's been. And I mean this with all my heart that every single one of you that that participated this year and made it important, that understood that the country was kind of on the precipice and it was an inflection point and that we had to win and it wasn't an option. And I know I was asking a lot of many of you. You know, there were there were legitimate arguments not to resist voting early, voting by mail, and many of you you did it anyway. And it's not the perfect system. I'm hoping we can have improvements in our voting integrity in our country for the long term I think we needed. But it was this was historic what we all have been able to pull off, and a lot of you give me credit, but I give all of you credit. I'm just one vote, like you, like you just have one vote. And honestly, it was such a historic comeback, and I really do believe that we're going to need your help come January, and Donald Trump's not going to be able to do it all on his own. And what he's trying to do is transformational. He's trying to return America to its constitutional purpose, the principles of our framers and founders, that is limited government, greater freedom, eliminating waste, fraud, and abuse, while simultaneouitaneously getting rid of the biggest national security threat we've ever faced. Internally, we have known terrorists, cartel members, gang members, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals in the country, drug dealers in the country, all let in unvetted by Harris and Biden. Finding them is going to be an enormous task. The news media, I can predict to you, predict to you right now, is going to be, you know, throwing a hissy fit. They're going to be going crazy, Donald Trump. These are like internment camps. I pretty much can hear it all. And it's going to take and fortunately not everybody has the spine and in the backbone that Donald Trump has, and we are going to have to hold our elected officials accountable, and it's frustrating to me. I'd rather just kind of have a fun show today and pay calls and wish you all the merry Christmas and pray for you and your families, and and thank God for the greatest gift he gave all of us, liberty, freedom, the greatest country God ever gave man. And then we got these these guys in Washington doing what they usually do as if it's you know, business as usual. It's not business as usual anymore. And it's you know, I think Elon Musk goes right say it's criminal what they're doing. It really is with this this omnibus bill, and a lot of Republicans are participating in it, and they you know, include it in it a pay raise for themselves. Nobody's read the fifteen hundred pages because they just got them, and it's it's just typical Washington swampy behavior. And I'm just putting all these Republicans on notice, you better grow you better grow a spine over the holiday, because we need leaders, we need people that are going to do their job. Our friend Congressman Chip Roy of Texas voicing his concern over the latest, you know, fifteen hundred page spending bill. Here's what he said yesterday.
Speaker 6: Well, anytime you hear the phrase scrambling an end of the year, you should run and hide if you're an American and you care about pynservatism or reduction of debt or reduction of deficits, because they never go they never go together.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: The problem we've got here is the usual swamp way of legislating. And there's always a reason, right, There's always an excuse. Sometimes there are reasonable concerns, like the disaster situation for our friends in the southeast, farmers who are you know, getting absolutely hosed by the ridiculous policies to buy the administration, inflation and other geopolitical forces. These are all real issues. Nobody defeats that. The dispute that I have is that, as usual, we're just writing blank checks and then piling on complicated policies on healthcare, on energy, on any number of issues, buying some boats to put together a package with what they call four corners negotiations without a whole lot of you know, real input from those of us who have to vote on this stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's he's not wrong. I mean, we've got a multitude of challenges here. We've got you know, he think about how profound this is. Social security, medicare are headed towards insolvency. Okay, that's a problem for the country. We have a gap of vulnerability with our military. We have we have our you know, top geopolitical foes that have hypersonic missile technology that we don't have. That would be China and Russia. We have to prepare technologically for the new age of warfare. It's not going to be fought on a battlefield. We're not going to have kids like in Iraq going door to door getting blown up by IEDs without up armored humvees, which happened in Iraq. But it's not going to be fought that way in the future, and we're gonna need. Yes, Donald Trump wants the biggest iron dome to protect the entire country. If he pulls that off, I would argue that probably will be the greatest legacy in both his terms. And it may happen long after he's gone from this Earth, and one day somebody's going to fire nuclear weapons and we're going to be able to stop them, and even if it's hypersonic, we'll be able to stop them. And that's going to cost a lot of money, So we'll spend money shoring up social security and medicare. We've got to prepare for technologically for modern warfare, which is going to be fought in air conditioned offices with people pushing buttons. That's going to take a lot of investment, research, technology involved. Then we have to get rid of all of these criminals that Harris and Biden have allowed in. Hopefully before you know, those known terrorists are able to pull off a major attack on our homeland. I think the odds of that are very very high. I think it's a matter of when, not a matter of if. They already have Harris and Biden blood on their hands. I mean, we've got a lot to accomplish, you know. But with all that said, I am grateful to all of you, and I did, at different times try to deputize you, and so many of you were helpful getting out the Kamala files and the Walls files and all the things that we thought were important that the American people needed to know. And I'm very grateful for that, but we're going to be calling upon you again, probably sooner than later. And if we really want to take this moment and turn it into a transformative moment, it's going to be all hands on deck again. You can't just vote and then run away and say, Okay, I did my part. That's I'm grateful for your part. I'm not minimizing your part, but I'm very very clear and also pointing out to you, you know, look at you know, did they going to walk away today after only working what one hundred and thirty eight days all year?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Linda?
Speaker 1: How many days did I try to take off this year? That news would break and then I called myself back into work?
Speaker 2: Soe many times? Now there's more than seven.
Speaker 7: It was seven times that you actually took off. You misunderstand me. So there were many times that I might take off and then that never it just never came to fruition. Then there were actual times where you're like, I'm taking off. We had a guest host, we booked a whole show, and then you said, hmm, nope, never mind canceled.
Speaker 1: Because there was too much news going on and because I'm so dedicated to them. Yeah, and by the way, and it does annoy the crap out of you. And I understand that, you know, because it then becomes ugh, I got to call somebody and tell them, Hey, Hannay's back, and I'm going to try to actually take a real vacation this time. I don't know if I have no idea, if i'll I think you.
Speaker 7: Should go to the career rush away, take a lot of vacation, give yourself a forty raise, don't do anything.
Speaker 2: It would miss me too much if I was gone there, Oh.
Speaker 7: My god, I'd miss you. Forget about it. I'd be like, who can I yell at? I'd be yelling at myself in a Mirror'd be so boring.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you done that? That would be boring.
Speaker 7: I could do this for hours.
Speaker 1: You could do this for hours. So it's it's frustrating. I don't think there's anything we're gonna be able to do today to stop this. You know, as they go forward with this, and they want to get out of town, and they're going to get out of town. But those that are coming back to town, and one of the first things I hope they do is recind their own pay raise. You don't get to vote yourself a pay raise. You gotta earn it. The last time we balance the budget, it was Neuke Gingrich that was Speaker of the House. He was speaker if he balanced the budget for five straight years. It's not been balanced since. We have nearly forty trillion dollars in debt, and that's what your children and grandchildren will inherit from us. Now, we do have a solution that is out there, and I think Donald Trump is keenly aware of the importance of energy dominance that will help bring in massive amounts of revenue that will help advance our military and that gap of vulnerability, help hire the ice agents and officials to escort these people that didn't respect our laws, borders, and sovereignties home. Do it you mainly and compassionately. We can save and shore up social Security and Medicare. Promises made, promises kept, and we can survive without taxing social Security or taxing tips or taxing over time. It's about time the people that really do make this country great, the hard working men and women in this country, get their fair share and stop getting slammed by their government, you know, and we start rewarding good behavior. Working overtime is great behavior. You know what working overtime is. Working overtime to me is hey, you know what, You're just doing it for your family. Why why does the government get a piece of that? They get a piece of everything else. All right, quick, Frank, we'll come right back. We'll hit the phones eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean as we continue right ahead, All right, Don and Lake ronkonkom and next on the Sean Hennity Show. I want to issue a very merry Christmas, my friend.
Speaker 4: Oh merry Christmas to you, my friend, and to your wonderful radio crew and TV assistance, and to your best audience as well. But Moshaw and I didn't want to thank you so much for another great year of keeping me and your audience informed with the truth and fashional opinions. It's been a hell of a year. It was a crazy election that started with kill Biden ended with Kamala Harris. We saw a huge win for Donald trumpet was well deserved. But besides the election, you got us through two with him on Trump's Life, Uncontrolled Biden, Hanris, Border, out of Control, Climb, d Og law Fan, it goes on and on and on, and it's a lot of hard work.
Speaker 2: Sean.
Speaker 4: I'm well aware of the hours you put in behind a microphone and not behind a microphone, and I just wanted to thank you. It's been a great year.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I really owd to thank you to you because I get to do what I love.
Speaker 2: It's my passion.
Speaker 1: I've often said, You've heard me say that if I wasn't doing this on air, i'd be driving around in.
Speaker 2: A car talking to myself.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I don't know what that says about me, but I'm you know, this was a dream of mine. I never thought I'd ever be successful at it, but I gave it a shot. God blessed me more than I deserve. And you know what, now, God's blessing giving America an opportunity to get things straight, and I hope we all take advantage of it. But it's an all hands on deck moment. Next year is as important as this this year. We really have eighteen months to two years to get this agenda done. I mean, the more we get done, the more quickly we get it done, the better off we're all going to be. And so it's going to take a lot of pressure, a lot of hands on, a lot of phone calls made to Congress. You know, get used to congressional phone numbers being given out, because I'm going to be giving them out often. I have something big plan for my first week back after the new year, so stay tuned for that. I don't want to say anything right now. And we do have the first interview with Donald Trump in the Oval office. He did promise me that anyway, don we love you man, have a great holiday. All my best to you and your family and my friend.
Speaker 4: Going ahead, one more question for you though, Yeah, what are your plans for while you're off? Are you? I know you can't go skiing snowskiing down in Florida? Do you have any plans? I'm going to I'm going to go into my workshop, my little workshop, and put some stuff together.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you my number one plan is, I want to get back, I want to get centered, uh, spent time with friends and family, and I want downtime. I want to and I want my mind to get free. I want to get in that spiritual zone, find God and get centered and get a plan together for the new year. That's pretty much my plan. Not exciting, but you know, it's it's it's what I need to do to be able to be at my best, and that's what I plan on doing. And we're I'll work out every day too, all right, my friend, God bless you,