Speaker 1: What turns you off? It's a Doewble show. Everybody has their things. Some people are turned off by a date that talks too much, Some people are turned off by a date that doesn't like the same TV shows as they do. And some people are turned off by a date who shows up wearing those pesky clothes.
Speaker 2: Jo is just getting it away? How can I get to know you?
Speaker 1: Like? This study is going viral of the three biggest turnoffs for men and women. Will go over it next. So on your next date, you can be a turn on and not a turnoff.
Speaker 3: Can you growl? Now?
Speaker 1: Are you an instant turn on or an immediate turn off? It's the Jewble Show and we're about to answer that question because the study is going viral. The top three turnoffs for men and women? Is being able to go.
Speaker 2: On the list?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: In a second I liked that.
Speaker 1: But first, for men, here the top three turnofs. Number three, revealing secrets about your intimate life. A whopping sixty eight percent of men prefer that their dates not reveal unusual fetishes during their first date.
Speaker 4: Why would you use sixty eight percent?
Speaker 1: Men are insecure and weird? I mean I would prefer somebody give me. It says unusual fetishest, So I would prefer they give me all the weird stuff right there on the first day.
Speaker 3: Then I make my decision.
Speaker 1: It says that most men want them to wait until the third date or later to start.
Speaker 3: Sharing that stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm like, tell me now, so I don't waste my time if you're into something that I just cannot do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and depending on how unusual it is, you need time to plan for the third date?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, where am I going to get a trapeze?
Speaker 2: And yeah? Four circus clowns? What happens a third date? All of a sudden you changed your mind.
Speaker 4: You don't want that now, you just wasted a bunch of time. Yeah, don't waste the time. Throw it all on the table.
Speaker 3: Let's go what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: A study that's going viral the top turnoffs for men and women. The second biggest turnoff for men is talking about money. Only eight percent of men want to talk about financial status on a date.
Speaker 3: Tell me you're broke without telling me you're broke, okay. Turn off.
Speaker 5: A turn off for women, or at least for this woman, is when men talk about money. So it's interesting because I find that a lot of men do. But like why they're trying to impress you? Yeah, how much they make?
Speaker 3: Imagine your value being wrapped up in a bank accounts.
Speaker 5: Well, isn't it that that caretaker thing? Like a man needs to feel important and need it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, ye, I mean I guess, yeah, but sometimes you like a break.
Speaker 5: Sure, Sure, you're trying to impress somebody you want to be you want to feel impressive, yes, right.
Speaker 7: I feel like a lot of the guys I've been on dates with almost bring up money to make sure they won't be the only ones you have it.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna drop you have and like I do have a job and thank god?
Speaker 1: And what is the number one turn off for men mentioning how many partners you've been with? Fifty two percent of men don't want to know how many partners their data has had in the past.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I never cared about that at all.
Speaker 3: But why would you want to know? Though?
Speaker 2: Well, because I like to know what I'm working with, right, Yeah, Like.
Speaker 3: For me, I don't want hire somebody with experience from the job.
Speaker 1: I don't want a rookie who sits on the sends on the bench, like you want somebody who's practiced a lot.
Speaker 3: I want to Lebron James.
Speaker 5: Some people like the unexperienced and that just want to, you know, be there for you guys.
Speaker 3: I'm a bench warm around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Victoria is in the NBA D League, right, I'm looking for somebody who knows how to handle the ball's training.
Speaker 3: She's waiting for coach to put her in to make a drive and dunk to it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I said this is going about the biggest turnoffs for men and women. That was the men for women. The number three biggest turnoff is if a guy's on their phone the whole time on a day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's funny how these things feel like common sense when you hear them, but when you're out in the wild, how often it happens is not?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think that's showing good financial intelligence to be on your phone because you got to justify those subscriptions.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'll answer your question in a second, but I'm just shocking. My stock porfolio on my phone is super big because I make a long By the way, you've never been with anybody roll magically before writing your first wife. The second biggest turn off for women is poor hygiene. Forty five percent of lady saying a smelly date is their biggest pet peeved.
Speaker 4: If you shower once in a while, make it the time before the date.
Speaker 1: Oh like the one reason you showered that. I'm shocked at how many times I hear women tell me that a date they had was like smelly, like just got off of work a like a labor.
Speaker 2: Shop shut up, just like it was a rough day out there.
Speaker 3: Man, I feel like the cran ever seen.
Speaker 7: This is when someone has gone on mult like they're really trying to find like their person, but they're going on like seven dates in one week, like I've heard people would do that, and so it's almost like they're going on so many.
Speaker 3: Dates so they can't shower.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, you can shower every day if you are sorry if there's a weird roma on me.
Speaker 8: The last year, I was always just a couple of hours ago, had like a lot of perfume and it was gross. Your yours is so much better. By the way, I make a lot of money. That's the guy you want to date.
Speaker 1: And the number one biggest turnoff for women on a date is being rude to restaurant staff. If guys are rude to the wait staff, yeah, for me, that's a big turnoff too.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of my mom. My mom's one of these moms. Sorry, you're a Karen sometimes when we're at a restaurant, so something even a little bit wrong with she's like, take you back. I'm like, you could be nicer about it. I know that person didn't make your food.
Speaker 1: And they didn't do it on purpose either, mess up a few times. Okay, maybe that's a problem. Yeah, maybe that's a And if you really are sending it back like that and being rude, they are going to mess it up.
Speaker 3: On her bits every time.
Speaker 5: I feel like it has to say something about who you are as a person. Though, with that level of assertiveness and like almost demanding, yeah, oh all right.
Speaker 10: I was.
Speaker 3: I was with someone once.
Speaker 1: It was freaking out about their stakes so much that the manager was just walking by the table, but it was so loud how mad they were about their stake. To the manager was like, sorry, is there a problem? And then they wouldn't say anything. They just like hit me on the shoulder, like worst. I'm like, uh yeah, she doesn't. It's just like a little too cooked.
Speaker 2: It's so awkward, like, why are you throwing me into this.
Speaker 1: You're the person that's raging at the table where everybody can hear you shouting about.
Speaker 3: Your steak man.
Speaker 4: You must have been out to dinner with some deeds, my friend.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's a good thing. I make a lot of money.
Speaker 3: And it's another Jebile phone frame day Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi, this is Trevor calling from Squireless. I was looking for our wireless customer Adam.
Speaker 10: Oh god, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's hi Trevor. Wait, no, I'm Trevor. You're Adam. Yes, I'm Trevor. I'm Trevor and I'm calling from Squireless. I was looking for our customer Adam. Trevor.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, yeah, you're talking to him.
Speaker 10: What do you want, buddy?
Speaker 3: Hi Trevor, I mean Adam. Hi, Adam, Adam, what do you want? So we are calling because a number of our customers have had service outages, and uh, we are calling to make sure that your phone is working. Okay, so is your phone working? Actually is your phone working working right now?
Speaker 10: But the moment I go near a bridge I mean it cuts out. That's what you're asking about. That the average that you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, I just have one more question. Hello, Hello, Hi, my name is Trevor and I'm calling from Squirreless and I'm looking for you were you were just talking to make And it sounds like your are your phone? What your phone got disconnected? I think so that is alarming because I guess there shouldn't have been a disruption in service.
Speaker 9: Yeah, whatever disruption that happened is out clearly.
Speaker 6: On your end.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm going to be what are you going to do about the service?
Speaker 3: I'm going to escalate this phone call, uh, so that we can get you dealt with hold?
Speaker 10: Or are you just gonna do you know how.
Speaker 3: To put it on hold? You're just pressed my spot in? Okay, I'm gonna press it.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, my name is Trevor from Squireless.
Speaker 9: I know your Trevor.
Speaker 3: I know where you're calling from.
Speaker 10: So what can I do for you to stop you calling me?
Speaker 3: Well, we've got to fix your phone issues because your phone dropped out on the last calling you.
Speaker 9: That's going on?
Speaker 11: Is you hanging up on me?
Speaker 3: Okay? So sometimes like we don't want to admit that it might be us, Like, there's really no like reflection on you. If your phone is having problems, it's okay, whoa, Oh.
Speaker 9: You're so bad at your chop bro.
Speaker 10: I literally heard you talking to someone put me.
Speaker 6: On hold, and then you hung up on me.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, and then that's correct, and then that's when we became disconnected. Was when that happened. So we need to get to the bottom of issue with what's going on with your phone. You have a few.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't be surprised if you're the reason for the outages.
Speaker 9: Oh so, but.
Speaker 3: Your phone dropped out?
Speaker 11: You see, no one didn't you want me?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, and then it was dropped? So am I not understanding? You got?
Speaker 10: You got a future to stand up comedy, dude, Just be yourself.
Speaker 3: You know what my grandma tells me that I'm pretty funny, but I don't think I could ever get on stage like that. Have you ever done anything like that before?
Speaker 9: I am not my friend, but you totally shit.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, you're.
Speaker 3: You're literally a hack and a human.
Speaker 9: You are a hack at half a human.
Speaker 1: Well, then I'll let you know that this is actually Jubel for the Jubel show doing a phone brank on you and your.
Speaker 2: Roommates that you Yeah, it's a joke.
Speaker 1: You get easily annoyed by that customer service and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 11: Dude.
Speaker 10: Oh dude, I thought you were like.
Speaker 9: You were that far off.
Speaker 3: You're a hack at a human. That's I've never been called that before. So thank you. Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks, It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 5: Have you ever wanted to go on a treasure hunt, like a real one that gets two million dollars?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So there's a bitcoin millionaire and he's just launched a nationwide treasure hunting. His name is John Collins Black, and he has released a new book called There's a Treasure Inside and inside of this book contains all kinds of clues to help treasure hunters find where X marks the spot and where X marks the spot is two million dollars in each one of these ninety six carrot emerald situation things. Yeah, oh, there's an Olympic gold medal in one, a broach in one that was once owned by Jackie Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Whoa So it's actual treasure. It's not just like you find it and it gives you a coin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my bad.
Speaker 5: It's two million dollars in total of the treasure that's been hidden, so.
Speaker 3: You collect them all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then you would have two million dollars. You won a ninety six cart. Emerald's going to do you pretty good.
Speaker 3: That's true. It's all over the world and it's all over the country.
Speaker 5: So he did this because he says that these treasures are meant to spark imagination and adventure. And honestly, after watching Outer Banks, this gets me really excited.
Speaker 3: Which is a show off down right. Now, I'm going to quit the show and become a treasure hunter. Oh yeah, I think it would be so fun.
Speaker 5: But now you think about this, he also just found a way to make himself richer because now he's saying that everybody that goes and buys this book is going to make him even more millions. Oh that's a genius, smart yeah right, popoffser Could you imagine if somebody wrote a book using only emojis, Well, if they did, that would mean that they have higher emotional intelligence.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was such a good transition.
Speaker 5: By the way, Thank you, So this is the first study that's ever been done like this that examines emojis and how they affect individual's characteristics related to how they communicate in interpersonal relationships, which I actually find very interesting. So they're saying, though, that people that use more emojis when they communicate and text messages, do you have more of higher intelligence because they're trying to show you how they feel in that moment, whether you understand it or not, They're still trying to tap into those emotions through pictures.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I think it's interesting.
Speaker 4: In the phone, all you do is type how you're feeling, and it pops up with an emoji option. This is not some sort of next level emotional intelligence. I can say sad, tap the picture instead of just.
Speaker 3: The words said. They're saying, you're communicating that you're sad exactly.
Speaker 5: You're communicating it the same way you would if you were not using my.
Speaker 1: Emotions type I'm sad because of this, right, Look, I'm sad. I'm so sad that I don't want a little smiley face showing how sad I am because he's still kind of cute.
Speaker 5: I always think that the tear emojis really show you on what level of sad am I though, so like it helps show you and then also think about it more with love though, So if you're not ready to say I love you to somebody or love heart or love is a hard word for some people to use, then you would use like the red heart, or if you're trying to be clear about how much I love you as a friend, you're going to use a blue or a white heart. So that stuff actually does kind of start to factor in if you're thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I usually only use the rhetor plug.
Speaker 1: I only use the splash emoji when I'm crying, and that gives him some really weird miscommunications.
Speaker 2: I just was so funny.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, I'll teach you so sad.
Speaker 2: You're making me so sad. Splash splash.
Speaker 3: I like messaging your side is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Why are you telling your boss you're sad? You grow up? It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the Jubile Show, Laura is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and she thinks that her husband of four years named Cam might be sleeping around. So hopefully he isn't, but we'll see if we can help you out, Laura, why don't you tell us what's going on?
Speaker 12: So, Kim my husband of like four years, and we've been through a lot that I would say mostly mostly good. I mean, we don't really quite much, but when we do.
Speaker 11: It tends to always be kind of the same topic.
Speaker 12: So can we're trying to have like this former life, like a whole different side of Cam And he even actually refers to it as like the time before we met and he was just like a completely completely different person, like different career, different friends.
Speaker 9: But there's like this.
Speaker 12: One friend that he has, but I don't know just from like day one, I have not been able to get past, Like.
Speaker 5: So who is the friend? Like is it a guy friend that gets him into trouble? Is it a girlfriend you don't want him spending time with?
Speaker 12: So it's with a girl named Holly. And through the years, like he's told me all these stories about he and Holly's to like party really hard and they'd be like closing the bars, made like even go to raise and they've even you know, almost got arrested several times, and like just like completely opposite of how he is now. He's stayed friends with Holly. This whole time, and you know, to be honest, I haven't. I haven't been thrilled about that. But but it's like things have totally taken a turn, and I feel like he's hiding something about Holly.
Speaker 9: I can tell.
Speaker 12: I can tell when he's been like communicating with her, and.
Speaker 2: He's like started to like leave the.
Speaker 11: Room when she calls.
Speaker 12: And the first even like one night where he was just texting like really late and like kind of let the room and then like would go out and then come back in and texting. And I did ask him about it, and he said something like she just needed advice from him, and and then he and and like he didn't he didn't even go any further than that, just like she needs some advice. He had never said that they, like anything happened between them. I get this like weird feeling.
Speaker 11: Before us that maybe something's happening.
Speaker 12: I mean, he kind of somewhat hinted at it, but never said like there was anything between them.
Speaker 11: So my last traw, I.
Speaker 12: Got an email from our cell phone company and it said that there's been a phone added and it was been Hally's name, and yeah, and it's like a nice, nice new phone and so you know, I saw this and I'm just like, so basically that's why I'm calling you guys, because I like that that's just my radar antenna or whatever.
Speaker 9: Have been up.
Speaker 12: And this was kind of this was like the last stor aw would.
Speaker 5: You ask him on to your phone plan? That's so obvious? Yeah, it feels kind of sloppy. But also if he doesn't think that she's seeing the phone staff, maybe it's like, well, why don't you give your side piece like a burner phone, a nice own that your wife could see?
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless it's like hiding in plain sight, right.
Speaker 11: Like wants to be caught.
Speaker 5: God, is he acting different outside of the way that he communicates with Holly? Like is he still well good with you or is he just kind of more stand off fish?
Speaker 11: No, things actually don't seem different with us. I guess I've been a bit more like stressed out and like suspicious and more just.
Speaker 12: Like he's he's not pulling away from me any.
Speaker 2: Thought, but you just feel like there's a third person in your relationship. Yeah, yeah, I mean the phone thing is strange. Yeah, and what did he say about it?
Speaker 11: Well, he didn't say about the phone.
Speaker 12: He when I, you know, was asking him why he was like talking to her so much. He said he was just like giving her advice and he didn't really go into any details of like what the advice that would be.
Speaker 1: And did you ask him about adding her on the phone? No, Oh, you didn't know. Okay, okay, okay, so he doesn't know that you know that. No, Well, we'll see if we can figure out. You already told us what grocery store you guys are Awards card member at. So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to you or to someone else for her right, Okay, hopefully not, but we'll see. We'll play a song come back and get your catchcheeter next. If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Laura is on the phone and she thinks that her husband Cam of four years might be cheating. So we're about to call and pretend to be from the grocery store that the Rewards Card members at and say that he's the lucky Winner. Every single month, we choose one Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. We'll see if he sends those flowers to Laura or to somebody else. But before we do that, Laura, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 12: So Cam has this like longtime friend from before we Brammer together, Hally, and he just has been texting her a lot, and I don't know, like walking away texting. And basically I found out from our phone company that he's added her a phone on our plan.
Speaker 3: So weird? Is weird? And you haven't asked him about that?
Speaker 12: No, that's why I called you, guys. I just I didn't know what, you know, if you made it a lie or something like, how I would.
Speaker 11: Deal with it.
Speaker 12: So I think you guys could get to the.
Speaker 10: Bottom of this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and she's not an ex, but she's somebody that you think he may have had to sing.
Speaker 3: With at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, cool, Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thanks, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, my name is Jordan. I'm calling for me. I was looking for our rewards card member named Cam. Yeah, this is Cam. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 1: I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for shopping with us, and congratulations here this month's big winner.
Speaker 9: Oh so, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want from our floral department. It's our way of saying thank you very much. You're shopping. You've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy, your chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the United into the fifty United States.
Speaker 3: Well that's cool.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't know you guys did this.
Speaker 1: Well we do, and you are this month's lucky winner. So I will first need the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 10: It's a Holly.
Speaker 3: Would you like to put anything.
Speaker 2: In a card?
Speaker 10: Yeah? I'm always here for you, love Cam.
Speaker 1: And now I will inform you that this is not the grocery store at all. My name is Jewbell and this is a radio show. It's called the Jewbel Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hi, Cam, we're all here. My name is Nina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm Victoria and your wife, Laura is actually on the phone. We do a segment on the show call to Catch a Cheater, and we try to see if people are cheating based on here some flowers suit and your wife suspected you might be sleeping around and I'm sure she's got some questions for you.
Speaker 11: Great, that's all you has.
Speaker 12: Great?
Speaker 9: Really, what is this? What are you?
Speaker 10: What are you doing? Like you you went, you had to go through your lengths to kind of just talk to me about this.
Speaker 9: What are you doing?
Speaker 11: What am I doing? What are you doing? My god?
Speaker 9: Like, yeah, this is this is a ridiculous way of going about things.
Speaker 2: Are you cheating? I feel like we just need to ask, like.
Speaker 10: No, no, I'm not cheating.
Speaker 11: Oh oh really, how do you explain.
Speaker 12: You're sending flowers to Hollie and you add her to our phone family what?
Speaker 11: Oh my god?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm so stupid.
Speaker 10: Obviously I know you don't like her. That's it's just not a secret. And you and I have their friends for a long time, and her boyfriend.
Speaker 9: Of five years left her. He was like the main breadwinner. He was cheating on her.
Speaker 10: She caught him. I know, this is ironic. Considering the situation. He took everything, TV everything, She has nothing. But I was just trying to help her out, like she's going through a really difficult time right now, So I you know, he was, she was on his phone bills, So I added her to mine just so she can have a phone for a few months, so she gets her own.
Speaker 9: And that's that, And that's that.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you tell your wife.
Speaker 10: Like she of course she's going to misconstrued things, you know. Look, she's gonna look deeper into like the big it's worse than it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, has your wife has u Laura, your wife cam been unreasonable about your friendship with Holly?
Speaker 10: No, But I mean I can tell she it bothers her.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's not exactly a very compassionate way to deal with somebody that you care about with something bothering them.
Speaker 3: You could address it with her.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know, I know how it sounds and I know how it looks. But yeah, that's that's that's Oh, there is.
Speaker 5: Not really making a compelling argument, And I'm kind of waiting for the I love you, baby, I'm so sorry this is such a misunderstanding.
Speaker 2: Laura, are you are you believing this. How are you feeling?
Speaker 12: Honestly, I'm so confused. Knowing Cam's heart, it sounds like something he would do. But like the mistrust of me to like to not be able to like tell your own wife that you're doing this like that, there's just such a like a lack of trust in me. And I'm so confused.
Speaker 9: I honestly, I don't know what to think.
Speaker 10: Like I'm sorry, I really am. I just I just didn't want there to be any more resentment? Did you have towards her? Like I already know? Like at least it makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 9: I did. I figured me doing this stuff for her would make.
Speaker 10: You even more uncomfortable, resent her even more, so, I, you know, to keep quiet about it. I don't want to like add more stress to Holly's life either. Not cheating on you you know I love you is just like I just was scared to.
Speaker 3: Tell you because I didn't, you know.
Speaker 10: I want you to freak out or get u set about it, and I want you to read more into it than what it was.
Speaker 11: You can see how this looks though, like.
Speaker 10: Right, I know it looks hardward. I know I'm being defends if I'm also like really caught off guard by everything. But yeah, I mean, I just I just don't tell you. I know, I'm sorry, and like I just I'm just trying to help out a friend, you know, like this whole her boyfriend leaving her was totally abrupt and you know she's kind of a mess about it. So it's just trying to help her.
Speaker 12: But but you said love cam on your flowers, like you know.
Speaker 10: I said I said it to her before. No, it's like she's my friend.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, okay, you promise Meads did.
Speaker 10: Nothing like I promise, I promise, there's nothing going on.
Speaker 5: Sounds like you need to sit down, and just like I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 12: I think we should sit down with Holly because you know what, if this is so important, can't you know I'm not I'm not cruel, Like if she's really in need, we're a team and we both need to be there for her.
Speaker 11: And I think that is a great idea. No more secrets.
Speaker 12: I just this is this has been like the scariest time I've gone through, and I think.
Speaker 9: You get to you too.
Speaker 10: We sat down and I think if you saw Holly, you would you know, understand there's nothing else going on.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, yeah, let's let's do that. I think I think we.
Speaker 12: All need need that right now.
Speaker 2: I need that right now. I want to go to dinner with you guys. I feel like I want to see it for myself too.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I know, you guys obviously have stuff to talk about. Cam sounds sincere to me, though, like he does sound that way, and I actually kind.
Speaker 3: Of respect the fact that he's looking out for his friend that way. Communication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean if you, I know, you didn't want to tell your wife that you were helping your friend out like that because you were concerned she might think something. But by you not telling her, it actually looks worse than if you did tell her. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Oh I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck and good luck you know, talk it out and hopefully you guys can all get together and when work things out.
Speaker 11: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: The Jewel Shows to Catch a Cheater?
Speaker 11: Can I take your orders? Tall shot?
Speaker 9: A large black coffee's large black cost?
Speaker 6: Do you mean a venty No?
Speaker 11: I mean mean yeah, that's the biggest funny.
Speaker 6: Venty is large is twenty ye large is large.
Speaker 3: In fact, coal is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid in three language.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our very own Victoria Ameras in.
Speaker 3: A game of trivia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for all the trivia glory and one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And if you haven't checked out the Macy's Gift Guide, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Duh?
Speaker 1: There's an all clad D three sting with still cook wear said exclusively at Macy's seven pieces five now two ninety nine for how many pieces?
Speaker 3: Seven piece? That's great, it's dealt.
Speaker 1: Check out the gift goide though, it's got everything on there and one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's right now. If you want to play Victoria, you can always dm us at the Jewel Show or go to the jebelshow dot com.
Speaker 3: We'll play you versus Victoria next.
Speaker 13: Got room for one more If you still want to go to ask where did you find that some kid back in town traded the van for us?
Speaker 10: Straight up?
Speaker 3: I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog. You know, Lloyd, Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any domer, you go and do something like this. I Am totally reveal yourself.
Speaker 1: Time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria.
Speaker 3: Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of.
Speaker 1: Trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card and let's meat. Today's contestant for you versus Victoria Amelia.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Amelia?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Are you ready for the I'm ready trivia Titan that is Victoria Ramirez? Bring on, We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and Amelia.
Speaker 3: The game is played like this.
Speaker 1: If you have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say passed and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: The door is now closed.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought Victoria was leaving it open a crack at you and it's all the way closed.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go, Amelia. Your time starts now.
Speaker 5: Which was the first country to use paper money? What is the name of the princess in Sleeping Beauty. Oh, pass on the original flag?
Speaker 11: White?
Speaker 3: No? White on the original flag?
Speaker 2: In what shape? Where the stars laid out?
Speaker 5: What color is the giraffe's tongue?
Speaker 3: What college is featured in the movie Goodwill Hunting?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Got that in on time, we'll bring Victoria back into the studio. I don't know how you did, Amelia, because I wasn't paying any attention because of all of the different things that Victoria.
Speaker 3: Was doing through the window.
Speaker 1: Different hand signals, a lot of middle fingers, a lot of I did a little.
Speaker 3: Heart, but then I switched the next time. You look back and.
Speaker 9: Reaction.
Speaker 1: But I think you did a good job, Amelia. Well, Victoria gets ready. What's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 9: Well, mama too, I have a full time job and also have a little.
Speaker 11: Side hustle where I make custom cakes.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's fun working hard out here make cake.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I'm making some fancy cakes.
Speaker 3: Fancy cakes. That's a fun thing to say, Victoria.
Speaker 1: Here we go thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and fancy cakes.
Speaker 3: Amelia.
Speaker 1: You can tell Victoria wind to go go.
Speaker 5: Which was the first country to use paper money. Brouh Spain, Wait.
Speaker 3: Just passed?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the princess in Sleeping Beauty?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, beat and Beasts?
Speaker 5: Wait wait, wait, well sorry on the original flag in what shape where the stars laid out?
Speaker 3: That's right? Wait? What was it pass?
Speaker 5: What color is the giraffe's tongue red? What college is featured on movie Goodwill Hunting in that movie? What fruit do raisins come from?
Speaker 3: I think grapes?
Speaker 2: Wait, this is the whole All right, let's see how you guys did and send it over to the scoreboard.
Speaker 4: Produce a brad All right, Victoria did get one correct, surprisingly at the very air and Amelia.
Speaker 3: Might have all the cakes, but she got none of the points.
Speaker 1: Oh, you technically did not beat Victoria today. But you make cakes, so but you do make fancy cakes. And you got a hundred dollars gift card to Macon just replaying.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know me, that's how it goes.
Speaker 5: The first country to use paper money was China. What the name of the princess in Sleeping Beauty is a roar?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 5: The shape that the stars were originally laid out on the flat Sleeping Beauty, both contestants other movies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, getting into being Princess. I don't think they ever also say her name.
Speaker 9: Of the movie.
Speaker 2: They do, actually quite a bit, Princess Aurora. Anyway, going to the Citizen Princess, could.
Speaker 5: You imagine if your cub was all dizzy Princess, that is a great idea.
Speaker 8: I would work there.
Speaker 2: As the DJ.
Speaker 4: You don't want to get soon, so you'd have to change them by like just a little bit. Yeah, partially Awake Beauty, she's looking for her price.
Speaker 3: The color of a giraffe tongue is purpleish, blackish. It's a dark tongue. It's actually not.
Speaker 5: But the college featured in the movie Goodwill Hunting is Harvard. I've never seen that movie.
Speaker 3: Well, he'd like to. It's a good movie.
Speaker 2: And then fruit raisins do you come from grapes?
Speaker 3: Amelia? Thank you for playing?
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been playing here versus Victoria every single weekday morning at this time. Remember, if you want to play, you can dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com. Your phone break happens every single hour on the twenties. Your next one is coming up right after this, and then right after that it is what's trending?
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up? As Jebel from the Jewbil Show?
Speaker 1: And happy holidays from my family to yours.
Speaker 3: What does mister Peeps say?
Speaker 1: Mister Peas is my Doberman and he wants to come to your house for the holidays. I'm getting break, but happy holidays and thank you for listening to The Jewbel Show.
Speaker 3: First Day follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Brooke is on the phone today for our first Day follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Craig. So in a second we're gonna call him and see if he tell us why he's Ghostinger or maybe get her another date. But first, Brook, how long has it beencon you are from Craig?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 11: Hey, oh gosh, I haven't heard from Craig in a few days, which is weird because before the date we were texting all the time.
Speaker 3: Have you reached out to him in that time though?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Well, at the end of our date he was like, okay, well just hit me up when you're ready to hang out again, and so I did, and then cricket, like just nothing.
Speaker 3: Okays, let's go backwards and play detective. Tell us about your date.
Speaker 11: We met on a dating app like most people. I think it was Hinge, and I had seen on his profile he had like pictures of him doing that ax roaring thing. So I set up the perfect date where we threw axes, which by the way, is really freaking hard if you. Oh my god, my shoulders still hurt. So he totally kicked my butt, but like it was super fun, like we had fun challenging each other and we were having so much fun that we went to the bar next door and kept having a drinks all night where we played stars, where he also kicked my butt. Again, I'm not very good at these things, but point being that we had a lot of fun. Like he was laughing the whole time with me, Like it's not in my head, like he really had a good time.
Speaker 9: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: Well, other than laughing and stuff, what kind of gave you the vibe that he was into it?
Speaker 11: I mean he asked me to go home with him?
Speaker 3: Did you go?
Speaker 9: I did?
Speaker 11: He did? I mean I felt safe with him, like we've really connected or so I thought.
Speaker 3: Well, what happened at his place. Did all kinds of fun things happen?
Speaker 11: Uh, there were some fun adult things that happened. But I'm like a little worried because when we first got to his apartment, he has a roommate that was just chilling on the couch and we like said hello to him, and he was really hot, and in my drunken state, I may have been like, oh my god, your roommate is totally fine.
Speaker 9: So I don't know if that.
Speaker 11: Like offended him, but like I clearly went into credroom, so like I was not going to look up with his roommate. I don't know if that's why he's ghosting me.
Speaker 5: How would you feel, jubil you take a girl home to hook up with you, you have a roommate on on her way to your bedroom.
Speaker 2: She says, Man, your roommate is so hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess it depends how hot he is. It might be like, yeah, I agree, I know he's very hot, but you're with me, so probably wouldn't bother me that much, although maybe it should. I don't know, did you what did he do when you said that?
Speaker 11: He just kind of ignored it, like there wasn't a reciprocal conversation about his roommate being hot, and then I was like, oh, I'm just like drunk and rambling. But then we have started making out, so you know, no more conversation needed.
Speaker 5: I wonder if he like kind of got in his head and thought maybe you were fantasizing about the roommate. Would you still follow through hooking up with a girl jubile if you knew that she was thinking about somebody else?
Speaker 3: Depends how much I liked her. If I really liked her, No, but.
Speaker 2: She's thinking about somebody else, wouldn't that be worse?
Speaker 3: Well if I didn't, if I didn't really like her that much? Whatever? Yeah, yeah, you think about what where you want.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, but if you liked her and then I liked her, I would rather see be thinking about me.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 11: Yeah. Well that's why I want you to call him, because clearly, if he's thinking that it's wrong, Like I just made an off the cuff comment while drunk, so I want to make sure he's not like looking too much into it. I really liked him like a lot, Like we had a lot of fun. I really want to see him again. He's super hot and.
Speaker 2: How did things end when you left?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean we had a nice time together, and he said, like, you know, hit me up when you want to hang out again. So I felt like we both were into it and wanted to go on another date. But then, you know, I text him it's been a few days and then now just nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. We'll play a song come Back, and then call him and ask him why is ghosting you?
Speaker 3: And maybe get you another date?
Speaker 9: Okay, a really cool, Thank you a lot.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll play a song come back, get your first day follow up next if you're just joining us for today is the first day follow up. Brooke is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Craig. So we're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why is ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Brooke, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 11: Yes, so met Craig on Hinge. We had a great date where we played some sports y light games that I sucked at. Then we went back to his place and we had a really great night together. But I may have put my foot in my mouth and made a comment about his roomy being hot, and I'm wondering if that's why he's now ghosting me.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 11: Yes? Please?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 10: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm asking to Craig. Please. Yes you are Craig.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: My name is Jewbel.
Speaker 2: I host the radio show. It's called The Jewel Show.
Speaker 3: Hi, Craig, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria. How are you?
Speaker 9: Hey? Hello, I'm fun.
Speaker 3: You ever listened to the show?
Speaker 9: Ye, listen to it all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh sweet, cool man. Well then you probably heard a first day follow up before.
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, perfect. Well if since you already know, I'll say it anyway. A first they follow up is where if you go on a date with someone and then you ghost them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 3: And we got to email about you, Craig.
Speaker 9: Wait, wait, you said you got to email about me? Yes, okay, I'm all right.
Speaker 3: I was from a woman named Brooke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, she emailed us, told us about your dates, says she really likes you, but she's confused because you haven't called.
Speaker 9: Her by Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. I remember. She's she's beautiful, she's one of them. She's gorgeous. I mean she I'm a sucker for red lipstick, and she wasn't well. Oh, I had a lot of fun. Whether she's she's gorgeous, she's fun. I had a great time with her. We went on a date ax throwing, she's not good at it, went on another day, I mean the same.
Speaker 1: Night, good throwing, and then you know, like hung out and went back to your place, and she thought you guys were really vibing.
Speaker 9: We did, Yeah, we were, We were. I gotta be once with you. She's kind of weird to me. She's kind of weird to me. Why okay, Well we got back to our place, well, I mean my place. I'm sorry, I'm talking about me. We wake place and everything, we're hooking up. We're having a good time. I'm robbing with everything's great. And she asked me to bark like a dog, like a dog like bark. Yes, she asked me to bark, and okay, I did it, but I didn't feel quite comfortable, you know, because it's.
Speaker 1: Barking you know, this is the first time anybody's asked you to bark in the bedroom.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, quickly came out. Yes, this came out. It's very Yeah, I'd never had. I mean like she was asking for like husky rot wilder barks. It wasn't the chiwawa stuff. She wanted real like to like from a gut bark.
Speaker 5: How far into the you guys getting intimate did she request us?
Speaker 9: I would say, all of maybe five minutes, five minutes, you know, well huggin, we're kissing, calls are coming off and we're about to do it, and she's like, hey, I like you to bark for me. And she was insistent, like like like her voice dropped like five octas, like I really wish you would bark for me. You got it? Whatever hand about because I'm barking. I'm literally barking for my life right now. Because I don't know what this was about. I mean, she's cool. I mean she brought a bag in a room. People, she brought a bag in a room with me. I don't know what's in the bag. You could have been like d Didy party favorite.
Speaker 3: Her purse in a leather satchel.
Speaker 9: It was a leather bag with a clip. You text me, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: She's cool.
Speaker 9: No, she's cool, and she's beautiful my god, red lipstick. Oh but it was just too much.
Speaker 1: But she's beautiful and the red lipstick and everything else, like that's why.
Speaker 9: That's why, I mean, I gotta judge, I know on a radio. But I'm just letting you know. That's what's scared and show off. Okay, Bart, you got me.
Speaker 11: You couldn't have been that scared, Craig, because jeez, you barked for me like it was no problem. You can't and you see to shit, why are you bothered after the fact?
Speaker 9: Woh whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa? Is that is that book? Yes? Oh see I knew what I was. Gone again Okay, okay, Hi Brook, h Brook, Hi.
Speaker 11: Ti book? So wait, Cray, did you did you really not like it? Because I am a very consent based person, like I would never make you do something you're uncomfortable with.
Speaker 9: You stared at me like hannibal lector like the next answer should have been, yes, I'm scared of Brooke. You mean, I don't know you plus that bag? Brook, Honey, you you brought the axe from Offico's date. You brought the ass home from offers date your listen, you're like a fay right, like, oh, how did you get it out the how did you get out the club? You brought an ax with you? You stole the ax from first. I did not act with me. You're being ridiculous. Listen, I'm just saying, no, the matter missing.
Speaker 3: They actually sound really good together. I don't know about you, guys.
Speaker 11: Fast oh yeah, so like hopefully it's okay, crag because we're stilling some tea. He talked about my bark fetish. Well, I get the first fetish and listen, it's not really my thing. But I'm gonna give you my feet if that's what you want, and I give them to you.
Speaker 9: So like, hey, hey, hey, hey, no one talks about the feet. That's a personal thing to me. I love the feet. The website that cater to feet. There's no websites catering to dudes barking.
Speaker 12: My friends.
Speaker 9: They are on the dark web. Yes, on the dark Web they are, And I don't want to be a member of that little little scenario. I don't want to be a dark web member, Like, oh, look, at the dude. He's in the lips, little skin barking. Oh, there goes one down.
Speaker 3: You don't like the barking at all, Craig.
Speaker 9: Barking is a gateway drug man. At least the leather and whips and dominatrix healed on a neck. I don't know her well enough like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Let's have a conversation and we can get to know each other and slow down in the bedroom if you're uncomfortable.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I said, it's spotted to the fly. Actually, you know, I want to back of the milk carton talking about last time we saw him, he was barking.
Speaker 3: Craig, would you like to go on another date with Brooke? Will pay for it and then you guys can have more of a conversation.
Speaker 9: Pay book. When you saw woo me, how did you What were you thinking when you said he looks hot?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 9: What does that mean?
Speaker 11: I totally knew you were about my roommate. Listen, you're totally hot, and so is your roommate him. You hot doesn't take away my attraction from you. I realized I was kind of drunk and I shouldn't have made that comment, and I can see why you might take that and feel insecure. But I really like you, not just because you're hot, because you are, but because we have fun to get here.
Speaker 9: You're crazy obvious. I just want to make sure that we have an understanding that I'm the hot one here. Thank you, the bark one. If you're going to take me out again, he see see that's why guy?
Speaker 2: All right there, Yeah, bark once if you want to take her out again? A fair request.
Speaker 3: Twice?
Speaker 9: You want to do this to me, aren't You're really gonna make me bark?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Or two for no?
Speaker 9: Okay? Bock park block park. Wow. So you've got me already. It's looking a good relationship. I'm I'm barking on the radio already.
Speaker 3: So is that a nos in? Craig?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm no barsh I'll go out with you again and make sure I bring my comments.
Speaker 2: Jubile's First Date follow up.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know what people really think about you? It's the Jewbil Show, of course you do. Well, what if there's a simple way to find that out and you can know exactly what your friends think about you? Well, guess what it'd be weird if I brought that up and then moved on to something anyway, so you're in luck. There's a new test that will tell you exactly what your friends think about you. It's really simple, and we'll go over it next, so that you can test out the people in your life today and see which one of them is silently plotting against you.
Speaker 3: And it's not getting drunk right.
Speaker 2: Next, I'll tell you what it is next.
Speaker 1: It's the Jubal Show. What do your friends really think about you? It's the Jewbil Show. You never know who's your real friend or your frenemy you think about it. History is full of stories of friends plotting against each other.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: Stories like Brutus and Caesar, Jesus and Judas, those guys were frenemies for sure, SpongeBob and seth Rogen. Wait, yeah, everybody knows about what happened there. Anyway, there's a new test that can tell you exactly what your friends think about you, and we'll go over it now. It's a simple little thing that you can do today and you'll find out what they're thinking in their head when you're.
Speaker 3: Talking some things? Do you not want to know?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: I want to know. Knowledge is power.
Speaker 2: The more you know, the more you can control your life.
Speaker 3: Listen, I agree with you. I don't think lea stable enough to hear what I would not know. It's a simple little test.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is ask your friend, just according to psychologist, what they think your favorite color is, oh, not what your favorite color.
Speaker 3: Is, but what they think your favorite color oh.
Speaker 2: And based on what they say, you can have the answer to what they think about you.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we'll go over it.
Speaker 1: So you can test out your friends today and see if your friend says yellow. If that's the first color that comes to your friend's mind, your POB believes that you're loyal, bubbly, and generally a positive person to be around.
Speaker 3: So that's a good one. Okay. Okay.
Speaker 1: If your friend associates red with you, they think you're manipulative.
Speaker 3: And that's all it says about.
Speaker 1: It they associate red with you. You can ask your friend today, hey, what color do you associate with me?
Speaker 3: They go red? Go, they're right, it's wrong to me.
Speaker 2: That's the same as when they're like, red is your color?
Speaker 3: Well, I hope not. I think that is that.
Speaker 4: I think that's usually like when you're wearing red and you look good, I think that's different than what color do you associate? Okay, yeah, when you think of me, first color pops to mind, go, yeah, that's yeah, And they're like red and you're like out.
Speaker 1: If your friend associates the color blue with you, they said that's a good color to be associated with. They see you as spontaneous, which makes you fun to hang out with. And your friend also believes you place high value on the friendship.
Speaker 3: Oh to share, that's so nice a little do they know you're actually a red friend.
Speaker 2: And you're about to ask them for a loan? I present blue? Yeah, I present Bluelia.
Speaker 1: We're going over a new study that says you can tell what your friends think about you if you just ask them what color they associate with you.
Speaker 3: So you can do it today and see how it goes.
Speaker 1: If your friend says that they associate pink with you, it says pink is associated with the color of a double edged sword. Though your friend loves your personality but doesn't think you are the sharpest tool in the drawer.
Speaker 3: Oh, they find you to be ditsy a personality. Friend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't associate you with pink, though, Victoria, I associate you with brown.
Speaker 3: Brown.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she wears a lot of brown, So I always think of brown and neutral colors when I think of Victoria.
Speaker 3: It's interesting brown is not on the list. Oh thank you. I don't know what that means. You're Vctoria purple? Is that on the list?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually the next one on the list.
Speaker 1: If somebody associates you with purple, purple indicates that your friends know they can depend on you when needed. They also consider you to be a wealth of good advice. Oh that's actually true. Yeah, dependable on the day to day basis, Probably not. But if you need me, yeah, critical, Yes needed. We got in a conversation yesterday and studio about who would you call if you were bailed out of jail, and Gabby, our social media director, said you'd call me, and I was like, dude, that's a great call, Like I've already got experience with it, Like I'm very good at it a few times.
Speaker 5: You would be a great call if you answer the phone. That's the problem.
Speaker 8: You got to text him first out of going to call you in freeb Can I have one phone call but also one text before?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They shouldn't be I get text from Yeah, if your friend associates you with black, then that means that they have a closer and deeper connection with you than they do with most people.
Speaker 3: Why is it black? Like a black hole?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's never ending? Maybe it's infinity.
Speaker 1: Who We're going over a new study that says you can ask your friends simply what color they associate with you, and it will tell you exactly what your friends.
Speaker 3: Think about you.
Speaker 2: So you can try that today when you are talking to your friends and see which ones you should.
Speaker 3: Your friends are with or which ones you should drop. What color do you associate with me?
Speaker 2: I think you like a purple? Also, I really do, because I was thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. The other day I was like, what color is everyone? And I do think you're like a purple? Okay, cool, I'm glad I made this about me.
Speaker 2: Real fus.
Speaker 1: If you ask your friend what color they associate with you and they say green, they see you as someone with a carefree persona. However, this also means that your friend finds you to be careless.
Speaker 3: Oh, careless and care free.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: The good news is they don't think of these characters siccess negative. It says they actually admire your carelessness.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the IDGAF.
Speaker 2: Friend, But I want to be a green.
Speaker 7: I feel like you have some like little spots of green sometimes.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a good points, just like the flows reds are all.
Speaker 4: Of them because you don't remember what red is.
Speaker 5: I love you just own that's red.
Speaker 1: If your friend says that they associate the color white with you, then they see you as vanilla in the space they find you, and they believe you're unreliable. So it's time for Nina's what's trending? Well, you know, it's the holiday season. I think it's just time to reflect a little bit. Do you ever just take a minute and look at all of the twinkling lights and just think about the magic of like this season and like what you could bring into your life too?
Speaker 3: Is the daydreaming?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes I just look at the twinkling lights. Depends where my headspace is at, but yeah, sometimes it looks super cool.
Speaker 3: But so much if that was like in a dream that I was doing this and that, like that's exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It admires you to do that, all right, Well, that didn't just tell you a little bit about all of our personalities I'm not sure what will, but my point is I hope you're enjoying the magic of the season. Thank you so much for being with us, and for all of those are on my cheesy wave links choo choo cheesy wavelength Yeah. And then you can say whatever you want, like a train. Yeah, Like we're the ones over here that're sentimental right now, like.
Speaker 4: Wavelenk Yeah, Nina you said on my wavelengths and then now we're on a train.
Speaker 3: I was confused when I look at the lights. This isn't supposed to be so literal.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to say, listen, enjoy yourself. It's the holidays. Eat what you want, be with who you want, be kind, all.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, sound great holiday. Thank you for listening to the show.
Speaker 1: Remember you can hear more of the Jebel Show always online at the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 3: And you can follow me, I mean on the air. That is.
Speaker 5: Also if you want to get our big love and life.
Speaker 3: God dude, we're on a journey.
Speaker 4: You can follow my dad joke life at Brad Nolan on the internet everywhere, you.
Speaker 3: Can follow my not dad Joke's life. You don't need to have something ready, and I didn't have anything ready. I literally I sat down with Victoria before this. I said, Hey, I think you should have something ready. You can hang out with me in my unprepared life. Yeah, there you go. It's Victoria Ramirez. I got it.
Speaker 2: I want to feel bad about yourself at Victoria ra.
Speaker 1: Check me out at Jewbel Fresh, and follow the Jubil Show too. At the Jebel Show, your first day follow up is next. Hey, it's Nina from the Jebel Show. Happy holidays to you and your family and listen. I know that the holidays get really busy and you take time for everybody else, but I just want to remind you to take time for yourself, take care of you this holiday season, and reflect on all of the good things that you've done.
Speaker 3: It's okay to be selfish. It's your permission.
Speaker 2: Stop laughing at me, Victoria.
Speaker 3: But it's true. So big hugs. Thank you for listening to the Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: Happy Holidays from the Jewel Show, Jewbles.
Speaker 3: Dirty Little Secret?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? Do you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 11: I do?
Speaker 3: Sweet?
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 11: So this is something that I have.
Speaker 14: Never said out loud, but basically I met this guy at a bar and me just hit it off. I was in I was feeling myself. We had a great time. We drank a lot at the bar, and then you know, it was just one of those nights that you're feeling really good, and I decided to go back to his place.
Speaker 12: I would go back to his place.
Speaker 14: And he offers to like make me more drinks, like he wants to make me an thanks, cocktail, and we drink more. Okay, and long story short, I spent the night, but I was so drunk that I wet the bed.
Speaker 2: I've had that happen to me before. What, Yeah, it happens the guy a lot. Yeah, well I've got a girl do it in my bed before.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, did you ever speak to her again?
Speaker 14: Because, let me tell you, I have never seen this person again in my life. I was so mortified I left and never spoke.
Speaker 9: To him again.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I did speak to her again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she peed in my med a couple more times and then that was about it.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't cute. She was a train wreck.
Speaker 14: Well that's my dirty little secret, and it feels really good to get it out. But it's something that will haunt me, I think forever.
Speaker 3: It's funny. Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 14: Yeah, be careful, don't drink too much on all right?
Speaker 12: Up, Hi, do you.
Speaker 3: Have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 9: I do? Oh my gosh, what is it?
Speaker 12: I've been stealing my roommates men?
Speaker 3: Excuse me? What I know? You stealing your roommates men? Yeah, mend men yeah yeah, meditation. Wait what is this just changes the secret? Let's bag up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What does she take? Like?
Speaker 6: Okay, so, first of all, it's final exam time, it's very stressful, and she has a prescription for Adderall girl, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know it's so wrong to illegal you know.
Speaker 3: Good, Well, she doesn't know it's your dirty little secret. It'd be sad, like where's me's going?
Speaker 6: I don't take all of them?
Speaker 13: I know?
Speaker 3: Has she said anything like that?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 6: No, I mean, she's so prescribed up she doesn't even know how many she has left them to the other.
Speaker 5: Do you think she would care if you asked her to, just like can I have one?
Speaker 11: I do know we're not that closed, so I just didn't ask.
Speaker 9: I just figured, you know, one or.
Speaker 6: Two wouldn't be so bad.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: I like how you're not close enough to ask, but you're close enough to just go.
Speaker 3: You'll just go take them.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, you know they're right there.
Speaker 2: It's kind of her fault actually not looking or anything, you know.
Speaker 9: But I've been doing.
Speaker 3: Great on my exam.
Speaker 9: If anybody care, that's good.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, what's your dirty little secret,