Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back, George nor with you.
Speaker 3: Barbara Lamb with Us has been a longtime psychotherapist, recently retired, and a certified hypnotherapists and regression therapist.
Speaker 2: Since nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 3: Since nineteen eighty one, she has guided a few thousand people and hypnotic regressions to details of their encounters with beans from beyond our planet, extraterrestrial and perhaps other dimensional beings.
Speaker 2: She is our guest for the first half of this hour. Barbara, welcome back.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you, George. It's good to be with you.
Speaker 2: We just think the world of you.
Speaker 4: How have you been, Oh, that's so nice. I've been fine. I've been doing very well, still continuing the regression work and writing the new book with Sheila Seppi, and it's been a very interesting time.
Speaker 2: Cosmic convergence. Tell us about that.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, it's very interesting title, isn't it. And people might easily wonder what on Earth does that mean? Or what in the cosmos does that mean? So anyway, that is the main title, and then the subtitle is Journeys of walk Ins, Star Seeds, and hybrids. So anyway, it's talking about many, many, many different kinds of beings that do exist in the cosmos, and many of those beings, not all of them, I'm sure, but many of them do come here to Earth and visit people and do various things with the human beings and among the extraterrestrial beings that many people are now hearing about and many are experiencing encounters with as well. But in addition to that, it's been coming out more and more that there are people who are called walk ins, and that means that they are well basically a soul who has come either from an extra dimensional life or an other dimensional life, may be more like a spiritual realm. And so these souls of those people I've just mentioned, they are wanting to come to Earth and to really help humanity and in many cases help the earth itself to recover from all the terrible things that humans are doing to the earth. And instead of doing what a soul usually does, that is an incarnated as a human. Usually a soul will choose a particular family and culture and country and so forth to be born into, and they will be conceived as a baby in the mother's womb and developed regularly through the womb and get born the way that we all do. And then of course for that soul to be able to get ready to really help on a large scale like it wants to do, usually in the way that we usually do it, it has to go through childhood, well, babyhood first of all, childhood, teenagers, young adulthood before really being adult enough and able enough to really give the service that they would like to give to humanity. So instead of that useful way which most of us have done in coming here as people, they take kind of what we could call a shortcut. In other words, that soul in the other dimension or in the extraterrestrial sphere will look around for the soul of somebody who's living here as a human and really doesn't want to be here anymore. They might be a whole bunch of that, but that person is not going to commit suicide, but just really has had it doesn't want to be here anymore. So the incoming soul from that other realm will make an agreement with the soul of the person who doesn't want to be here anymore, and they arrange a very specific time and place to meet, and at that meeting. The original soul who is here and doesn't want to be here will leave as the other soul is coming into that body and continuing life in that body right here on earth.
Speaker 2: Does that person change it all?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yes, And I'd like to just slip in here in case anybody's wondering that the outgoing soul, the one who's left the body with agreement, the outgoing soul goes into the spirit realm where we all go after we die, or where we certainly should go after we die. And so that soul is just fine and is free to incarnate again if that soul wishes to. But anyway, the coming sold to answer your question, George, the incoming soul lives in that body as if that person. And then, but of course anybody who knows that original person realized is that, oh my goodness, suddenly this person seems to be so different. The person will look the same because it's the same body that they're used to, but that person will act differently and have very different tastes, different responses to things, a different kind of thinking. Obviously, just seems really really different than the original person. So you can imagine that if that original person is married, and has children, which is very often the case. Then the new one makes this person seem so different, and those marriages very often just cannot work out, They cannot continue because now the two people, the husband and wife, are just so incredibly different. What they want to eat is different, maybe, and anything they want to do and what they want to talk about, what they want to learn about think about, is really really different than from the original person.
Speaker 3: And you think most people, Barbara, see the difference, they just don't understand why.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, that is very very typical. So even the children will say, gee, mom, you're so different. Now you know what happened, And they usually like those changes that the mom has had or dad, if they walk in, is coming into a male. But anyway, the children very often like very much the lot of changes because the original person in many many cases, the original person who left the body left for many reasons, that one of which was that that body usually had a lot of severe physical problems. And so a mother with a lot of severe physical problems, you know, usually wouldn't be able to do very much of fun with the kids because the mother felt so poorly. And so here comes the new soul into that mother's body, and anything that was going on with the body originally suddenly gets healed, almost like a miracle. So the children now have a mother who's full of energy and fun and zip and zing and pet and to do so much more with the children. So that's a really nice change for them. And of course they get used to that mother being different than the original one was in terms of her interests and her responses to things and what she's interested in, and how suddenly she's very altruistic and wants to help people as much as she can. And maybe the original mother just wasn't inclined that way or couldn't do very much because of the physical problems. So it tends to be a benefit for everybody here, except maybe the husband who lost the wife that he originally had. Had many blessings to him. Hopefully he's gone on to have a good life. But anyway, so it's a different life with this walk in mother, and she will look the same as the original person because she's taken residence, shall we say, in that person's body. But as she gets healthier and healthier and more and more her own enthusiastic self being able to learn and grow and develop and learn message to really help people hear. She becomes happier and happier, and of course that makes the whole family happier and happier.
Speaker 2: Barbara does.
Speaker 3: Does the walkin know that he or she has walked into the other body?
Speaker 4: Yes, and Sheila can say or about this because she is a walking herself. I am not. I do know about it, and I have worked with a few people now who are walking. But yes, Usually there's a period for the incoming soul the walking. There's a period of confusion. Even though that so consciously chose to do this and really made arrangements for it. It is very very deliberate, well planned, but still once kind of like waking up in this new body of the original person there, it can be very confusing. And with the people that I've worked with, in most cases they have not realized what was going on. They didn't realize if they were a walk in for a while, you know, maybe a year or two, and you know, so it can be very baffling at first, like wow, here I'm living in this house, I don't quite know my way around, I don't know how to drive a car, I don't know how to buy food, and you know, they soon certainly have to learn in a hurry about how to adapt to life here now, especially considering that the walk in has come from a whole different kind of life, a different realm it might be the spiritual realm. And of course they are not used to having to go to a store and pay money and get money from a bank and do the things that we take for granted and that we do. And that would even be the same for extraterrestrial beings that wherever that soul came from in that realm, they wouldn't know how to really get around and operate in human life. So for two or three years with many of these people, it's a tremendous agjustment. But you know what, they're very intelligent people, very on the ball, and they learn how to do all of these things to function here in life. So they do adapt, and then they go on to live very very effective lives, doing many, many things to help people, and not just individual people, although many of them do that too, in terms of counseling and physical healing and guidance and so forth, but also many of them help a larger audience of people by giving classes and doing podcasts and holding webinars and organizing conferences, and eventually, as they have become more known by other people, they get invited to be interviewed and to speak at conferences, and then usually they will write articles and write books too. So in other words, their audience of people they are giving help to increases over the years they've become more and more known and more and more effective. So there may be some famous people that some of you in the audience know of and really admire greatly, and they just seem to be way ahead of their time. They seem to know things that most of us humans don't know, and they open that up for us. So many of them could be It's possible could be Walkins who have brought in that superior intelligence and the great desire to be helpful.
Speaker 3: Barbara, does the original soul ever regret doing what they did, not that I know of.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: In fact, they're very pleased that they were able to do it. Because the ones that I know personally and have done some work with, they are just right in their stride by the time I may thought, and they're giving their classes and teaching and writing and so forth, and doing exactly what they came to do. So they're really very happy about that, ratified that they have found a way to be helpful here. Now. Of course, these people look like the regular people, and as I have said, they're in the body of regular people. So a person could know a walk in, like meet or walk in after the walk in situation has happened, and not think anything is particularly unusual about that person, except that the person is very effective in doing all kinds of things to educate people and to be happy and to raise the consciousness of people. But they wouldn't necessarily wonder or think about that person being a walk in. I think, actually, George, the phenomenon of walking has been around for a long time. I really don't know how long. I've known about it since about nineteen ninety, but I'm sure there had been walkin this way before then. But I think I'm guessing that most people in the world really do not have awareness that there is such a thing as walking.
Speaker 2: People they will after this show.
Speaker 4: Barbara, Yeah, that's a wonderful thing about this show.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more