Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, I'm strong and Getty and he.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: Puerto Rico, where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage icy float down, there's your supporters. Now, the White House says that Biden wasn't talking about Trump's supporters.
Speaker 3: They even released a transcript last night where they inserted an apostrophe in the word supporters.
Speaker 2: There's an apostrophe there. He's talking about his supporter, I mean the comedian his comments. The only garbage icy floating down, there's your supporters.
Speaker 4: Apostrophe S so singular supporter with an apostrophe and an s. As someone who had a starter growing up, it's very obvious to me there's an apostrophe at the end of supporters there.
Speaker 5: He was preferring to be garbage viewed by supporters, not simply the supporters themselves.
Speaker 2: It's a question, is John's head of an apostrophe? Really it's a.
Speaker 3: Nothing murder h It's possible that that's true, but you don't allow that possibility with anything that's Trump said on the Trump side obviously, even.
Speaker 2: If it's like a fourth rate surrogate.
Speaker 3: Right, And I should have grabbed the clip. Nora O'Donnell actually said the other night something along the lines of the Trump campaign pouncing on Biden's gaff showing no grace. I thought, yeah, for all the grace that's shown by you and the Biden Harris crowd on if Trump has a gaff, give me a break. Who do you think you're fooling with that stuff?
Speaker 1: Which I tell you what, and every time somebody like her says something like that, another five hundred people say, you know what, I'm not a fan of Trump, but I'm not letting you win with that.
Speaker 2: Crab well right, showing no grace. I don't even have the energy, right, So that.
Speaker 3: Fits in with this thing that I just came across. Oh, first, let's hear from David Axelrod on why this isn't necessarily good for the Democrats.
Speaker 4: Instead of her closing speech being the story, half of it was what Biden said, and it gave an out to Trump after that horrible rally at Madison Square Garden with that comedian sliming Porto Rico and Porto Ricans, and it gave him a chance to pose in a garbage truck and say, they're accusing my supporters of being garbage. So it really was an unforced era, but it wasn't hers, it was his.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it did not help Kamala Harris Ultimately, I don't think in anyway. I don't agree with a lot of his characterization there, but I don't think it helped Harris Ultimately. I love how the comedian was the leaf that fell in the forest, never mind the tree, right, and they elevated that into a mighty oak, crashing into Times Square and killing a hundred tourists. But then this sitting botas.
Speaker 1: Says is what he says, that it's like it's a big nothing y'aller fools.
Speaker 3: So I didn't read this story on Fox, but it rings true. TV executive panics that Trump winning means press has little influence, mainstream media is dead. You'd have to almost conclude, wouldn't you, Especially there's a decent chance that Trump is gonna overperform so much in Florida, do so much better that he's done in California in the past and Texas, that he is not only going to win the presidency. He's gonna win the flat out freaking vote. I mean, he's just playing, gonna have more people vote for him. Overall, He'll win the electoral College and the popular vote. I'm not a Marxist, but I do like tearing down the system of mainstream media, and I would love to see people's heads explode if that happens, if Trump wins the electric College and the general election vote. But see, so you can't he can't just lean on We've got to do with the electoral colleges Claire blah blah, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: No, he just flat out got more votes.
Speaker 3: How would you not include that mainstream media is dead in its current configuration. It's got to start doing it differently, which is what Jeff Bezos was saying at the Washington Post.
Speaker 2: We got it.
Speaker 3: We got to start doing things differently, completely differently in some ways, because they have gone all in, not just like sixty forty, seventy thirty, even eighty twenty, it's really practically ninety five to five on on promoting one candidate over the other. And you still got your asses kicked. So at that point, how do you feel relevant at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: To, you know, abuse, Thomas Jefferson from time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with canceled subscriptions. I guess you know what's amazing from just from a human psychology a standpoint. Tell me if I'm wrong, folks, to be as wildly out of touch as the mainstream media media is. We've talked about it so many times, how they're the view they give you of what America is and what America thinks is like a funhouse mirror. But to be so wildly out of touch and be completely unaware of it to the point that you get the result that Jack's talking about after the election, They're just they can't even believe that the America they've been describing to us didn't go the way they wanted. I mean, it'd be like walking into a big room full of people in full San Francisco forty nine ers regalia and just be going on and on about how the Niners suck in their fans, are stupid and nobody likes them and blah blah blah, and be unaware.
Speaker 2: Of what you're doing. I mean that is that is some serious blindness.
Speaker 1: Of course, anybody who studied history knows entire populations can go in for things that are utterly abominable. You can convince and bamboozle, bribe and tempt soft headed humans to do about anything.
Speaker 3: So I'm looking at Joaquin Castro, remember him, representative from Texas who ran for president same year Kamala did.
Speaker 2: Was he the guy who tried that ham handed Biden is senile?
Speaker 3: Ploy He lasted about as long as Kamala did that year. He's up there on CNN it says Hispanic's rallying against racist terms at Trump rally. So day five of covering that comedian's jokes.
Speaker 2: The leaf that fell in the forest, day.
Speaker 3: Five, to David Axelrod's point, that's your closing argument, obscuring anything else, Kamala Harris wants to say, Okay, I can go ahead. I'm all for it since I want her to lose.
Speaker 2: So speaking of the media, came across this.
Speaker 1: The fabulous Andrew Styles at the Free Beacon is talking about this garbage election will be over in four days, god willing. And he goes through if Kamala Harris wins, and if Trump wins, and if Tamala wins. His main point is the mainstream media will congratulate themselves for saving democracy. For many journalists, it will be the best thing that will ever happen to them for the rest of their miserable lives.
Speaker 2: But then he says, and he's.
Speaker 1: Quite right, and we saw this post twenty twenty that without the great monster to rail against, they will be. They will hemorrhage money because nobody wants to hear about how Meanhouse Republicans are a bunch of Nazis for voting down some obscure Harris Humor Common Sense Solutions Act of twenty twenty five. There's just no drama in it. So it'll be terrible for them. If Kamala wins business wise, which I think is true. But here's the part I really liked, and this is.
Speaker 2: Well, this is one hundred percent right.
Speaker 1: If Trump wins, millions of college degree holders will suffer screeching mental breakdowns, will witness a collective tantrum the likes of which the world has never known.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be It's gonna be as if I'm dipped in a vat of Schadenfreud on Tuesday Night.
Speaker 2: If it goes the way.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna go, I mean, it's gonna be just I'm just gonna lay there in my Shoden Freud, rolling.
Speaker 2: Around, warm and off like Caligula of Old. I know, right, Yeah, I have been.
Speaker 1: I think it'll be like the two I think, just two or actual riots I've been present for and both times I had the same feeling.
Speaker 2: This is awful, what is really interesting.
Speaker 1: This is something a witness and I think that the mass freak out is going to be a lot like that.
Speaker 2: Michael, did you want to say something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jack said that twenty sixteen was one of the greatest nights.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be better. This could be better than the greatest night of my life. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Our lives professionally will be slightly more difficult if Trump wins.
Speaker 2: I agree, just because Hey, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: It's it's much easier to rail against the evils of the sitting administration.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean, it's just it's effortless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rush Limbaugh was at his best when you had a Democrat in the White House.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And our pledge to you is if Trump wins and the Trump administration screws up, we're gonna say, hey, they screwed up.
Speaker 2: It's what we do. So like it or not, that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: But anyway, my pledge is we're going to talk a lot less about politics here soon, I hope.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, amen to that anyway, But back to styles, because I think this is so good.
Speaker 2: Let's see the collective trauma.
Speaker 1: There will be a bunch of headlines about how America chose fascism right. A bunch of celebrities will insist they were serious about leaving the country but never follow through the unchanging their official residences to some offshore tax haven. Journalists will anoint themselves again as guardians of democracy, only harder.
Speaker 2: Their behavior will.
Speaker 1: Grow increasingly stupid, perhaps to the point where they start doing sittings on the White House lawn or reading Constitution.
Speaker 2: And guy Fowkes Masks.
Speaker 1: Are quitting their jobs to go live in a compound with armed separatists in California. And no one will ever ask Kamala Harris to run for public office ever again.
Speaker 2: Either way, he should be fun to watch. Oh if Trump wins.
Speaker 3: How many Democrats don't attend the inauguration? First of all, before we ever get close to that, how many Democrats refuse to accept the vote sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what time is it. Yeah, we should probably take a break. I got all sorts of stuff I want to get to.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about how Ford is pausing perhaps forever, the F one fifty lightning electric truck because people just don't want it, and another big blow to the electric car industry.
Speaker 2: Hey, I wanted to throw in one more thing.
Speaker 1: I almost forgot about it, speaking of the whole garbage deal, which was what spawned the whole preceding conversation.
Speaker 2: There are five.
Speaker 1: Very close Senate races, and Fox News reached out to the five Democrat senators or candidates they're all sitting as senators, come to think of it, for a comment on Biden's remarks, and they did not go with the hey he uh he misspoke and blah blah blah. They all went with like Tammy Baldwin. Tammy Baldwin does not agree with President Biden. Her campaign spokeswoman said, Tammy's fighting for all Wisconsin nights, no matter who they are and who they vote for.
Speaker 3: Well, it's right that handful of governor senator candidates on the left that have Trump in their ads. I'll work with Trump. Oh, the fascist dictator who's going to end the country.
Speaker 2: You're gonna work with him? Huh.
Speaker 3: You must not feel the same way about him as Kamala Harris apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's just political practicality, but they're not trying to explain the remark.
Speaker 2: They're just openly disagreeing with it.
Speaker 3: Much more on the way, Hey, you can Texas any time you want text line four one five two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 6: New York Mayor Eric Adam spoke today the YPD recruit graduation ceremony. It's wild to think that someday one of those fresh young faces could be the one who finally takes Adams into custody.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: That's a decent enough political joke, I guess, although it feels like lawfair to me a little bit.
Speaker 3: A couple of Elon things before we move into something that Elon really played a major role in electric vehicles and how they ain't quite catching on like people thought they would. But first Elon this from the Washington Post. I just thought their take on this was well typical of left leaning views of government. Elon Musk is enthusiastic about the potential to bring his slash and burn business philosophy honed at Twitter and Tesla to dramatically cut the federal government under Trump, critics see potential conflicts of interest, So Lee cow his slash and burn philosophy, which you know are negative terms you use to describe what you have to do to keep your business prosperous.
Speaker 2: Well trying to describe them as wanton destruction U.
Speaker 3: And that is never allowed in the government where you are allowed to do the sort of thing where you say, this doesn't make any sense, why do we still do it? That would be slash and burn because people lose their jobs. Conflicts of interest?
Speaker 1: How about the conflict of interest with the taxpayer? That is the never ending growth of the money squandering, money barwing colossus, the unstoppable colossus.
Speaker 2: That is the federal government.
Speaker 1: When was the last time you wrote about that conflict of interest?
Speaker 2: Wappo?
Speaker 1: Actually, they write about the debt fairly frequently, but nobody seems to care about it or.
Speaker 2: All the reflective interest.
Speaker 1: I'd like to bring the interest on my fist in conflict with your jaw. Wow, that wasn't a great metaphor, but the point is, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like that's off the rails, can't take it anymore. We'll get enough on that because I'm one around out of time. You had another Elon thing before I move on to the electric's vehicle. Yeah, listen to this shiznizzl, will you? This is Wired dot com, which is well read young techie oriented. Elon Musk could have US citizenship provoked if he lied on immigration forms. Now they're trying to cook up that Elon, as a young immigrant to the US, worked about it, going after an African American. That's right, targeting an African American that he lied about it, and therefore his citizenship should be revoked. As that same side of the aisle, let's send millions of strangers, including thousands of Venezuelan gang bangers. You want to kick Elon Musk out of the country, and so you you're the party of open borders, calling the other side fascist, You're gonna kick out the world.
Speaker 2: They're just man because you don't like his politics. Right. The leader in elect cars and space travel.
Speaker 3: Okay, speaking of electric cars from the Wall Street Journal Ford motor to pause. We'll see if it's paused or shut down F one fifty lightning production until mid January. At least I wouldn't be surprised if it just never comes back. Ford in August said it was scrapping plans for an electric three rows sport utility vehicle, citing pressure on battery powered cars as in and nobody wants them. Automakers have poured billions of dollars into developing and churning out more electric vehicles, even as their new models continue to generate steep losses. Ford, which is one of the very few legacy automakers to separately report results from its electric vehicle business.
Speaker 2: The other ones don't, so GM and versum if they don't.
Speaker 3: Separate them out, so it's not as obvious to everybody that this is bleeding is dry. The only way we're making any money is on our you know, our big gas powered diesel powered guv's. That's where our money's being made. So not even separate out, separated out, but Ford does, and they have been uh as it says here, battery powered models have been piling up on dealer lots all across the country. So it just they're just not a demand.
Speaker 1: It's just not practical, and it's not clear at all that it's environmentally beneficial in its totality. And again I am completely agnostic on that question. If I became convinced that, yeah, electric vehicles are clearly better for the planet, I'm all in, you know, given their limitations and all for whatever situation where they're appropriate.
Speaker 2: But I'm all in.
Speaker 1: I have no interest in defeating electric vehicles out of some animus toward them in general. But they haven't made the factual case, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's it's rough on all ends.
Speaker 3: People for whatever reason culturally don't want them, and we don't know how we generate the electricity of which gets to your not even sure to be better for the planet.
Speaker 1: Anyway, coming up, PayPal knows your pants size and it's telling everyone.
Speaker 3: And Nate Silver says they're fudging the polling to try to keep this race close.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: First of all, Joe Getty is a I had the right word, Oh, analytical genius. Ah, that's a first. As I just heard Charles Payne on Fox say exactly what you said earlier, right after the information came out. So the big economic news of the day is the jobs report came out, and while they were expecting one hundred and thirteen thousand jobs to be created, it ended up being less than that. In that it was about twelve thousand, thirteen thousand, expected twelve thousand. Actually, but I don't remember ever hearing expectations being missed by that much on any big number.
Speaker 1: It's like you're at at a job interview and you say I'm going to need at least one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year, and they say, you know, we're thinking nine dollars an hour.
Speaker 2: Like when I get on the scale and expect to be one seventy.
Speaker 3: Five, I have allow that's missing expectations. I have an old timey scale because I like accurate.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 3: I was in a nice hotel room not long ago. It had your spring scale on it. Those things are worthless. I don't even know why they sell them. But I got on it had me at one sixty eight, so it wasn't even like within twenty pounds of what I.
Speaker 2: I just stolen that scale and brought it home.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I've got like a scale like you have it used to have at the doctor's office, with the heavy thing you moved to the right or the left or whatever, and you can regularly calibrate it to make sure it's accurate.
Speaker 2: AnyWho, I had a point.
Speaker 3: Oh, it'd be like if I said it won seventy five and clank, you know, it.
Speaker 2: Slammed up to the top. You eight four hundred pounds.
Speaker 3: The expectations were off, so and all the reporting is because of the jobs came in so much below expectations, because of the hurricane and the big labor strike. And Charles Pain and Fox just said exactly the same thing Joe said, and he said that this is dumb. You think the people that make these projections never heard about the hurricane or the labor.
Speaker 2: Strike, Right, that doesn't make any sense. Nice trial.
Speaker 3: That's the weakest explanation ever. This is what they do for a living. They take in all the different factors that could possibly contribute to what a number is going to be and factor them in to their prediction, including things like biggest hurricanes in the last fifty.
Speaker 1: Years, for instance, and famous strikes everybody's talking about.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, what a load of crap.
Speaker 3: Now, I still don't know if it helps Trump or hurts Harris or makes any difference to anybody. That particular thing doesn't really matter. So yesterday's twenty four hour flap and I don't know, maybe it'll last longer. Mark Cuban, the billionaire who's came out and endorsed Kamala earlier this week, was on the View and was talking about women and Trump and that sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump, you never see him around strong intelligent women ever, It's just that simple. They're intimidating to him. He doesn't like to be challenged by them. And you know, Nikki Hally will call him on his nonsense with reproductive rights and how he sees and treats and talks about women. I mean, he just can't have her around. It wouldn't work.
Speaker 2: Boy. There was a lot of crap there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so a whole bunch of strong women that either vote for Trump like Trump or when Trump's orbit came out, here's some of them.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If you recognize their voices will tell you who they were later.
Speaker 3: If you are a school teacher, if you are a US militaryman, and you're a woman and a Trump supporter, then to Mark Cuban, you are stupid and weak.
Speaker 2: It's a disgrace. And Kamala Harris stays silent.
Speaker 3: Cuban's words are mean, sad and mistogynistic.
Speaker 5: Just a hunch, but I've been on an election day, strong smart women will remember.
Speaker 1: And I'm proud to join the millions of smart, intelligent women who will stand with Donald Trump this Tuesday.
Speaker 3: So Sarah Huckabye Sanders there at the end. Governor of arkansaw Riley Gaines, was in there. Trump's campaign manager, who is a woman who has said nothing this entire campaign. Interesting oftentimes in presidential campaigns, the campaign manager is like the head surgate on all the talk shows. But Trump's woman has said nothing to anybody till yesterday. And she said, uh, hello, Annie, who is this mattered anybody? Is this a real flap? I don't know. Cuban says, I'll stick up for I'm not sticking up for him. I'll just pass along what he said.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not a strong, smart woman, so I hesitate to say how significant.
Speaker 2: It it is or isn't. Cuban said, I don't feel the insult. Cuban said, when.
Speaker 3: I said this during the interview, I didn't get it out exactly the way I thought it did. So I apologize to anyone who felt slighted or upset by my response. As I said, it wasn't about Trump voter supporters or employees, current or former.
Speaker 2: Well, what is it about?
Speaker 3: And I set myself up for the six second sound bite. No excuses, can't nail every any of you. My skin is thick enough.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that fairly manful statement. Here's here's the problem. And it has nothing to do with Mark Cuban specifically. I guess, well, I guess it does. I don't know, probably, And that is yet another condescening, condescending, judgment based argument for why you should vote one way or the other. He offered me nothing, just like Joe Biden saying the only garbage I say is fascist Jim Crow to a point, Oh blah blah blahla. It's all condescension and judgment. We're going to condescend our way to victory. We're going to shame black men into voting for Kamala Harris. We're gonna shame white women into voting for Kamala Harris. We're gonna shame all sorts of people into all. Right, we've had enough, We've had enough of the judgment.
Speaker 3: Does anybody vote for a particular candidate ever because somebody told you you're a bad person if you do.
Speaker 2: Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Your week if you most of the strategy, are you a Nazi or are you going to vote for Kamala Harris?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Now we know from text and emails that none of you want to hear a word about any particular poll. But overall, the art of polling continues to be interesting. Here's Nate Silver, who was ABC's go to polster for quite a few years running five thirty eight organization he started and then he left. That has his own thing now and he's pretty outspoken about the world of polling and he's considered one of the best at it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he was on a podcast. Here's what he had to say. I kind of trust polsters less this they all every time a polster, Oh, every state is is just a plus.
Speaker 3: One every single state.
Speaker 2: It's a tie. No, you're hurting, you're cheating. You're cheating.
Speaker 3: Your numbers aren't.
Speaker 2: All gonna come out at exactly one point leads.
Speaker 3: When you're samp like eight hundred people over dozens of surveys, you are lying, You're putting a finger on the scale. I will not name names, but some pultures are really bad about this. So poling guro Nate Silver lashed out at other survey junkies in his field for cheating in the final stretch, accusing them of recycling results to keep the race between Trump and Kamala Harris close for their audience. Now, that's either because you think a close race is more exciting and you get more eyeballs, or because Trump's winning and that's not good for a lot of your viewers who that turns them off. The five thirty eight founder said irresponsible polsters were hurting their numbers or using past results to affect current ones.
Speaker 2: We talked about this a little earlier in the show show herding their numbers like you had heard cattle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can re explain that because I heard Chris stirewaldt use that term and talking about this yesterday. I didn't know this, but I guess in polling, it's really expensive to do good polling. And if you have a poll in the field and you're starting to get results back and they're way out of line with what other polling is, sometimes you think, oh, we've got our methodology wrong. We've got to obviously we've got something wrong here. Let's not waste more money on this. Let's fix our algorithm and then put the pull back out there well by definition, either on purpose or just because of what I just described, you could have poles missing movement, trying to get in line with past polls.
Speaker 1: All right, so you don't publish an embarrassing quote unquote outlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it could work both ways.
Speaker 3: You could either have like Herd mentality where you're not on purpose following, but you are. Or you could push polls that direction because you want to result that's more in line with the other polls, or because you want it to be a little closer for one candidate because that's better for your network.
Speaker 2: There's lots of reasons you right, right.
Speaker 1: I hope I'm not stealing anybody's thunder, but I had a light bulb go off in my head. And for what it's worth, I've known people in the polling industry, and a lot of you are suspicious of them. It's not that they're biased, it's that they're wrong. I mean, with the Trump thing, the classically accepted definition of somebody who probably won't show up at the polls, Millions of those people showed up and surprised everybody. That's why Trump overperforms so much. But anyway, having said that, These people are desperate to be right. They make their living being right. But it just occurred to me mathematically, and Jack, you know more about this than me. But it's practically impossible if you have a margin of error of plus or minus three percent, that over and over again the results would be within one percent.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what he's saying. Okay, it's exactly what he's saying. He says, wouldn't it be a randomized yes spread yes, sometimes three, many times three low and everywhere it would be and everywhere in between.
Speaker 2: That's what the margin of air means. So yeah, he said, they are all.
Speaker 3: Every time a poster says, oh, every state is still plus one or whatever, the state's a tie, he said.
Speaker 2: No, you're effing hurting. You're cheating. You're cheating.
Speaker 3: Your numbers aren't going to all come out exactly one point leads when you're sampling eight hundred people over dozens of surveys with a plus three minus uh wow.
Speaker 2: Margin of air. You're lying.
Speaker 3: You're putting your effing finger on the scales.
Speaker 2: Now, whether that is for partisan reasons or or just you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to, as I said, publish the quote unquote embarrassing outlier poll.
Speaker 3: Wow and interesting, And in most situations you really don't want to have the outlier poll that's in favoring Trump.
Speaker 2: You really don't want that.
Speaker 3: Silver's own models put Trump ahead of Harris fifty five to forty five in terms of likelihood of winning.
Speaker 2: He's just doing a overall odds of winning.
Speaker 3: He has Trump fifty five Heri's forty five, which, of course.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: That's a good lead for Trump.
Speaker 3: But obviously if you got a forty five percent chance of something happening, it could happen quite easily.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: If I had a forty five percent chance of winning the lottery, I'd be very excited.
Speaker 2: Indeed. Okay, well, that's great.
Speaker 1: I appreciate mister Silver's honesty there and is calling out the other posters. We need more of that in America. Less running with the herd and more speaking your mind. I can't wait to speak my mind on a couple of crime related sociological media scandals in a moment right after a quick word from our friends that simply Save home security right now you can get sixty percent off a new Simply Save Security system, their best deal of the year, And I tell you what I say this quite sincerely.
Speaker 2: I am so.
Speaker 1: Continually impressed by simply Safe in the way they keep developing, like the new active guard outdoor protection that prevents crimes before they even happen using AI.
Speaker 2: I'm blown away by that. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: So you can get your sixty percent off by visiting simplysafe dot com slash armstrong. Again, we're talking twenty four to seven protection, professional monitoring that starts around a dollar a day. You can't afford it, no contracts. And again this active guard outdoor protection. If someone's lurking around or acting.
Speaker 1: Suspiciously, suspiciously, the agents see them in real time, talk to them directly, set off your spotlights, even call the cops before they've had a chance.
Speaker 2: To break in.
Speaker 1: No long term contraction, no cancelation fee around a dollar days. Jack said, for all this protection, sixty percent off, just go to simplysafe dot com slash armstrong. That's simply safe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply Safe. It's Friday, and I don't feel like being angry. It's just it's not the vibe. Been a long week. I've actually made the plea to be put in a medically induced coma until after the election, just to save my sanity.
Speaker 3: I had candy for dinner last night because it was Halloween. Oh, I would feel so miserable. I did that, I did, I did. I went two big peanut butter cups. Then I had a full Snickers bar that was my healthy food because I had peanuts in it. Then I had just a classic Hershey's chocolate bar to top her off.
Speaker 2: Yes, Katie, I just want to let you know.
Speaker 6: A listener Joe heard you say that earlier and came at me on Twitter and said you better light them up for only candy for dinner, but God forbid a bag of chips?
Speaker 2: Jack, right right, right right? Yeah? Are you anti? Is that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: The ultra processed foods? Yeah? I don't. Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Uh, you just have to learn to live with the enigma, that is, Jack.
Speaker 3: What we all need to learn to live with, most of us, some of you are super disciplined, is if it's around, you're so much more likely to eat it than if it's not. What if I have eaten peanut butter cups if they weren't in my home, of course, was I gonna get in my car and drive to the store and purchase being a butter cups.
Speaker 2: No, So, do you have a bunch of candy bars left over? Yes? Uh oh oh boy, and they're the king size. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Some homeless guy's about to get a pillowcase full of candy. That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well, good for him. I guess here you go, Meppy Joe, enjoy your day. So ah, he says, desperately, trying to move on.
Speaker 1: Sociologically, never mind politically. One more reason we've got to deny the progressives the seats of power. Muslim illegal immigrant shoots down a Jew for being a Jew, and nobody in the media wants to talk about it at all.
Speaker 2: And the mayor won't reference it either. There in Chicago. More on that. If you haven't heard it, it's quite amazing. Stay tuned.
Speaker 3: What does your plan we're looking for? Ex doctors, you still have the drugs around? Yeah, to put us into medically induced comas until after the election.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 1: You were a bad doctor, lasked in your school, your class at medical school. You lost your license, but you got some of the drugs around. Yeah, I'd appreciate it. Just put me out for like the next four days or so.
Speaker 2: So it's funny.
Speaker 1: I feel so motive, motivating to talk about this, and yet I'm just I'm not in the right frame of mind. But there are a couple of notable stories, one in Chicago and one in the UK of all places, that both involve Muslim illegal immigrant. In the case of the Chicago shooting of a Jewish man merely for being Jewish.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize they had nailed down the immigration status because they kept the name quiet, they kept the religion quiet. And then there were people saying, how come we haven't heard anything about the immigration.
Speaker 2: Status, So now it's a.
Speaker 3: He's a Muslim with a Muslim sounding name and illegal kept all those things quiet.
Speaker 1: Who is twenty two year old Mauritanian muslimman who is detained then released at the San Diego sector, that's correct, Who.
Speaker 3: Was yelling Allah akbar in a shootout with police after shooting a Jewish fellow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which was a detail that some people are denying or trying to keep out of the story the discussion. And that's that's the commonality between this abhorrent, religion based hate crime in Chicago and the stabbings of the little girls in England, specifically Southport. The guy who did that, who the authorities in the press denied over and over again, was any sort of jihadi or Muslim or it's finally come out that he had Risen and al Qaeda training materials.
Speaker 2: Wow, and only.
Speaker 1: A moron would say wow. Therefore, every Muslim is a murderer and wants to stab little girls, and virtually nobody on earth leaps to that idiotic conclusion. This is more example, if we need it, of the utter condescension of the left toward anybody who isn't them. They think we're all cavemen running around grunting brutishly and can't think. But the absolute dishonesty of any time a white woman looks askance at a black man. We've all got to talk about it for two weeks. And racism toward black people is abhorrent. For the record, it's abhorrent and ugly. But the slightest hint of it. The President makes a statement from the Oval Office, the slightest hint yet, Jews get gunned down by Muslims and we're all told to go about our business.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to see here.
Speaker 1: I don't want those people in power anymore, whether they're in the media or the government. I don't know what about them to do about the the eye chais first Amendment, But by god, I'll fight him till I'm dead.
Speaker 2: That is something. I mean.
Speaker 3: You talk about a double standard, and imagine Remember how this story would have been covered twenty years ago, twenty three years ago, shortly after nine to eleven?
Speaker 2: Yeah appropriately, appropriately? Yes? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How about the people killed by the And thank god the Jewish man in Chicago survived barely, although his life will be changed forever, he will feel terrible and motional on.
Speaker 2: Physical pain until his dying day. It's worth remembering.
Speaker 1: But if our country is going to survive and thrive, the one thing we must have is the truth. We can't have the power brokers of information utterly dedicated to distorting and hiding the truth all the time.
Speaker 2: I won't have it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do about it again except to fight it. But it's utterly unacceptable.
Speaker 3: According to NBC, Chicago police said during a meeting with the group Monday that the guy did shout ala akbar while firing at officers. I mean, if that's the case, it's as clear cut as can be well we had going on.
Speaker 1: Ever, if you ever miss any chunk of the Armstrong and Getty Show, you can get it via podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand, better to subscribe.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being here very much, Armstrong and Getty