Speaker 1: What's so bitch your boy suit start Pride and we're never rocking on the Bootleg Killed Podcast.
Speaker 2: Boutlet keV Show Special guests in here. He got a crazy record right now painting pictures Superstar Pride in the building. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: I can't complain? Brother? So you're from what part of Mississippi?
Speaker 1: From on saw the Bayville growing up, moved to Baseville, Mississippi, which is make up Panola County, And it's one more city in the Como Misissippi Comoba Basement in Saarda.
Speaker 3: They make up Panola County.
Speaker 2: Okay, So give me the breakdown, because when I think of Mississippi, I think of like Jackson, Mississippi, and I think of the KKK exactly. There's a movie growing up called Burning Mississippi that was like all about the KKK. I always just assumed Mississippi is like the most racist place on the planet. Is it that bad?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, it's bad. He's dead bad.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna know you it's that bad. It ain't.
Speaker 1: It ain't to the point the way it's hanging and shit no more. But he said, it's still like I hang your.
Speaker 2: Black ass, don't just say that.
Speaker 3: No, but you can feel it.
Speaker 2: Okay. Jesus, how long you've been making music? Man?
Speaker 1: I made my first song when I was six. I started a record around teen, and then I never dropped until I was seventeen.
Speaker 2: How do you know? Yeah? Yeah, that old all right, he's hell y'all old. No, it's great. So you you kind of started taking it serious when you were seventeen because that beat the first time you actually put some shit out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that when I actually said I want to go ahead and push you through the world. And I stayed consistent from then on up until this point.
Speaker 2: And now you've got a top one hundred back on Billboard Crazy crazy? What was the thing that like, uh, do you know kind of like what was the moment or two that kind of really popped this record off where you kind of notice it to like really kind of like take off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it went It's very went crazy when I put it on TikTok and put it on TikTok and it went from three thousand verse to ten thousand verse and ten to fifty the honey too, you know, and it was just out. It went from TikTok to YouTube. That's when it got real, you feel me. I watched my subscribers started going up. But the first time I seen it, I made it home from working at the car shop. I was working at the car shop at the time when I had posted video of was going through a lot, you know what I'm saying. So I had ended up taking the plane and just put it into what I fen to do, Like I took that and dropped that mergy and now I took the plane from drop and the music can put it in and pushing it. Yeah, without no money though, so I had to find a way without no money.
Speaker 2: And for you, it was going to TikTok making like contented.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: The crazy part is every I try everything like I did. I build up every platform like I did, the Facebook, the Instagram, the Twitter, the audio, Mac, you know what I'm saying, doing my main three and four and I had YouTube on working on. I never could get this junt to go crazy, you feel me? Like I wanted them like they I posted on them and them drinks I get like ten k you know eight you know what I'm saying, A twenty bout here right in there, like some shit like that. But then I would I need some shit like them one featured them two hundreds. I needed some shit and I put it on. I made the TikTok Fibruary first, just to get the channel started. I had posted the I posted the old triller and the update of my haircut cause I had chopped it down, and then I was like, I'm gonna let them see the update and we'll bring back the original video from like three four months. So I seen what they missed with it the new haircut. It went like thirty forty thousand, and I was like, oh yeah. So when I posted old one on there and the way that like, I had posted them videos and waited like two weeks later.
Speaker 3: Then I brought their first old video with the live.
Speaker 1: Performance, and then the gym went from I made it home from working all day cause I did it randomly. I was just run the road and I we went to stoke it apart and threw it on cheek tar just cropped it, threw it on the cheek to kept going through the day, made it home at night, and man from later down on like, well you know your.
Speaker 3: Carry the video.
Speaker 1: The video got like two hundred and fifty thousands when I for real went back to sleep you know what I'm saying, really not back to see. I went to sleep, right, you know what I'm saying, and show boom went to sleep, woke up, it was like one point two one point three MILLI then I was like this.
Speaker 3: I was like this, this gotta be this is crazy, this this this, this ain't real.
Speaker 1: You me this, I'm thinking. So I'm like, nah, let me make sure it's real. And we gook at another piece of the video and post it too.
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 1: When I posted a little videos in between, wait a couple of days, now post that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I post that jin it went from eight o'cr to twelve car it went to like two point three.
Speaker 2: Million on TikTok on tik tok Jesus.
Speaker 1: And from four hours and gave it four hours just to see what they would do. Right from eight to noon it would hit two point two two point three and that's crazy.
Speaker 3: And I didn't even really I had to. I'm looking for who I'm in the car.
Speaker 1: I need to get somebody who's been working there, who need to do this somethody to get so I actually got out. I lived in there, loan. When it when crazy, I'm like I stopped looking.
Speaker 3: At it in them. I'm like, bro, it's gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you got to put the team together.
Speaker 1: I need to find who's going to put it yeah, and then who got to put it out?
Speaker 2: I wanted the world here right Yo? What were you doing at the car shop?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What was your job?
Speaker 3: Man? My uncle got a cousin out be a motives So.
Speaker 2: You were like a mechanic? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So what becking and shit did you?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: You know your way around? Like an engine? How could you change on oil?
Speaker 1: I could change my own. I can change my own. I just ain't gonna work on nobody else car. Just change my own oil and breaks?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: You could do breaks and oil?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: I'm doing it for me. But if I'm doing some work, I got a little knowledge I can get.
Speaker 2: I'm curious, like working in the car shop in twenty twenty three, does most of the business that comes in people who had their catalytic converter stolen and you have to put new ones in.
Speaker 3: I ain't doing nothing of that, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. Because the catagic converters is get jacked everywhere a car shop. That's when they come. They got to get a new one.
Speaker 3: They know what I'm saying. This shop are working there.
Speaker 1: They strictly focused on billing motors like they build motors.
Speaker 3: They literally they eat.
Speaker 2: From scratch from scratch.
Speaker 1: It's just the blocky by the head. But now they don't know I'm talking about been in motors. They ain't touching nothing that they don't want do no breaks, no oil, none of that. They ain't doing nothing. It's my uncle, he do straight person.
Speaker 2: That's building up crazy engines.
Speaker 3: Crazy that they do screet racing down ship.
Speaker 1: So it's real like there was the shot with we had they got the fastest car down there?
Speaker 2: So what is the fastest car down there?
Speaker 1: And what bundo baby? We got a bundo baby? What kind of car is that? Melable?
Speaker 3: Ship ain't gonna wrap what kind.
Speaker 2: Of engines in that?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: It's gotta be like what like a.
Speaker 3: I don't be real now, you know be down there. You don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think they be telling you about that. They don't. They don't tell you about that. They don't. They ain't gonna tell you what's n of the hood.
Speaker 2: At what point in time do you quit the job with your uncle and you say, hey, uncle, I gotta I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was done there, man, like like a week or two, I was still in the shot.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the numbers going crazy still.
Speaker 2: And you're still working, still work, getting.
Speaker 3: Getting to work. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm really just you know what I'm saying, still enjoying the moment of living. So therefore I just that what I did. And I was sitting in the car with this guy right here. I'm been telling him them. I'm been telling him see me the seen me the video or the Bundo baby. And he worked for my he worked for my uncle.
Speaker 2: So eventually, I mean, obviously you gotta kind of you gotta step away. You gotta go push the music.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm gonna tell you. I was like, fuck that, I'm gonna just get him the music. I'ma standing here seeing work in the shop. I was like, shit, I'm just getting in the music. And they through work this ship on the do what they do with.
Speaker 2: You're gonna double up, have the job, just had.
Speaker 1: A job and get through there. I wanna learn this ship. Why while they do this ship and ship. It got to a point where I'm walking around that bitch and every day I'm I'm coming in the shop, the numbers on the end, nigga crazy right, you vis me? So they like one day it's like, oh yeah, he cool. Then you see them they like, oh ships, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Then they go from what's up brother superstar? You know what I'm saying, show up now when everybody start noticing around the shop, now, I'm like.
Speaker 2: What you're doing here? Your records creat Yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Like what you're doing. What you gotta go in here to get up out it like that.
Speaker 1: So I sat in there on corboar I pulled on one morning, sitting in the car with God damn, my boy. Then we sitting that we sending that chopping sending the car BB that wasn't named BB, were sending the call BB God sending the car be got hing and the rolling up, God damn in the train in the trans am and God damn may car. Yeah, that motherfucker height that rolling up. And I showed him the emails.
Speaker 2: And ship the last everybody's hitting you up.
Speaker 1: He like, uh here, you know you gotta go like this. She was manok. And he taught me and he on on the back. He mailed one on him back and and us she the same day they put me on a plane.
Speaker 3: That same day I was in here in New York.
Speaker 2: Is that how you ended up doing the United Master's situation?
Speaker 1: Now, the United Masters situation came along with what before that time they was in there were before that.
Speaker 2: Day, because you were already getting distroyed through them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm already my my already was through them from like twenty twenty October, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So when he was going crazy.
Speaker 1: The funny thing about it, I was waiting on the United Masters that hit me up because they had the record You.
Speaker 2: Feel Right distributed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that distributed jump.
Speaker 1: So I would wait on them to hit me up, and they were like they hit me up like a like a week a.
Speaker 3: Week before a week before these this car you Feel Me?
Speaker 1: And I had talked to somebody, but then like I knew I was gonna do who But still I'm like, shit, I need to go see what the options is, right, you feed me? So I ain't telling them there. But I went through all the option and worked out in my favor. And then at the end of all the options, I seen all the movie around the label and then I ain't no running into the Steve start and then she said, Steve got damn we we chopped and shit ain't dinner a couple of nights and shit in the road.
Speaker 3: See, he was thoroughly shit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I talked to the team and shit, I'm like, alright, bet if they if one thing for show, they can they got confidence? So shit, I say, until I found my team or if I'm gonnack with them, she can they You know what I'm saying, they can they do this ship for me? You know what I'm saying, like what we're doing like that, like boom, so ship went on with the move, Come on with the move, bro, ship, I'm watching that ship go crazy. I'm sleeping in every every car. I'm going to sleeping, waking up new numbers, waking up your ship on the.
Speaker 2: Radio right Detroit Marshall hits.
Speaker 1: Everywhere you go ahead and you know the radio, I'm gonna go to sleeper, so everywhere they fucking in my sleep ting about the song. You feel me. I'm like this, she crazy, Bro, you ran down the road. He did motherfucker three four time before you get there. This and theation here, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean you look, man, that's when you when you catch a record like that, I mean, you're close to going number one in urban. So once just go get to the point where you're going in the city, you're just gonna hear your record all day. It's not a bad I mean, you know, just think about from coming from a mechanic shop a few months ago. Hear me, it's kind of crazy. Uh, what was your childhood like? Like, how'd you grow up? Like, because it's obviously small area in Mississippi? Were you playing sports where you Like, what were you into when you were a.
Speaker 3: Kidman, Man, I'm gonna be real.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm want nothing interesting in nothing but the streets.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be real.
Speaker 1: And then it got to the point where their life got so bored they so quick Like Folk before seven, I ain't seen so much in the streets like seven Folk seven Jesus before seven, I probably seen more than every sixteen year old ever see right, Like, and got so tired up, and she mama tied. Uh and she really looked falling off. You see what I'm saying, Like I'm watching the game, like I ain't seeing that she just felling out. I'm watching it and watching this ship From the Lifestyle they go from Jordan's every week to god damn, you ain't getting this ship today. You know, from playing you know what I'm saying, go from sharing MIAs and you know, you go from eating and then sharing meals and you know, you know, you're watching this ship going downhill to eating out to niggas sandw cheese and sardines and and noodles and god damn, you know, hot dogs, smoke slices and ham and cheese, and you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, You got all kind of shit they you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: About just at home, Like shit kind of started to go in terms of the money.
Speaker 3: Lighting and you have in life. It was old. You're watching this ship. You're going from.
Speaker 1: All that shit eating out and moving around to like I say, all that you're going from stuck in the house, can't move, stuck in the project.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, You can't move. You stuck you in there.
Speaker 1: Mother, one way in, one way out, and then you you got to be in for the street lights, and you can't go outside the territory. Like you know what I'm saying, She's just an apartment. You can't go outside of this whatever you're gonna do all day from then, you can't stay in the house.
Speaker 2: You gotta go hang out.
Speaker 1: You gotta go outside, and you can't be around your porch. You gotta go everywhere out here but around here where you at. But when the street lights come on, you gotta go home. When you see the first streetlight, you gotta be home. You stay out passed out on street lights. This you know you're gonna get punged for that.
Speaker 2: Uh what inspired you? Was it someone in your family? Was it like to start rapping so early? You say, start rapping a five? Right? Yeah, I mean that's pretty crazy. I mean, like, what was the inspiration behind just wanting to get involved in music in the first place?
Speaker 1: We were on my I'm gonna say my my perspective of it. Uh yeah, yeah, when I'm gonna say my perspective what got me in the music was? And then we would go down the road going to inter State, going to you know, see the city we want ship and you know she was.
Speaker 3: A Beyonce, your mom she would be once she was Beyonce.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: She she was beyond save God, damn it. And like every day we listened to.
Speaker 2: Be okay okay, So your mom was bumping the ship out of Beyonce.
Speaker 1: And she you couldn't tell her she wouldn't be okay okay, and then they would be honest human And I get so tired of hearing this ship. I ain't gonna lie too much Beyonce like growing up, growing up man. Now you're saying this is growing up, this before seven man, all this. So we're traveling and ship and and Beyonce. I was on really all knowing. I'm always pushing this ship off, you know what I'm saying. Alright, we going down the road, I'm I'm screamed stopping the car, but I ain't trying to hear this shit like and we end up finding me some aryson. So she wanted let me you know at the time, you know, shit, we were listening. She was listening to Yo gott he that her, that was her. You know, you know you gotta mail female rapper. So she her male rapper Yo goy and with Beyonce with no and she played Yo Gotta when Beyonce wasn't playing.
Speaker 3: So that's how I go Yo got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I could end up getting my my time in cause I ain't wanna hear that shit, so.
Speaker 3: I I could listen to this shit.
Speaker 1: And she she said on the first thing she said, she said, I was in that motherfucker tryna. I was in that bit resining I probably like she say about four five, I was in there bit resayning pure cocaine and righting that motherfucker down to I can remember that motherfucker. And and she I made my first song. I was like the seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so have you met your gotty yet?
Speaker 1: You made your gotta yet. I'm gonna be real, I ain't really into meaning people.
Speaker 2: Though, I mean, why not, Yo Gotti? That'd be kind of cool if you can explain that to him in person, Like, hey, bro, you know when I was five years.
Speaker 1: That was because my mama made me listen to that. It was the only choice I had. You feel me, right? If she would have made if she would have cut on anything else but Beyonce, you would have been into it.
Speaker 2: I would have been okay, you would have been whatever it was, as long as it wasn't Beyonce.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like I ain't I ain't gonna say like ship that was my alright, or nothing like that. That was just the only access of music I had to at that point, right, And it went from that to growing up. That was all you had in the hood, like want nobody. You can't get no music through me. Shit, they ain't gonna let you.
Speaker 3: You feel me. I don't even know how he did it.
Speaker 1: To be real, he had to go through people in me shit, because I see him just pushing music do mean shit, you can't just push music. Shit, you gotta know people there, like it ain't no just getting it through there. So he had the bootleg and ship everywhere in the hood. That's how you're seeing it. See him one, see him to see him three saying and you listening to everybody in the hood just.
Speaker 3: Bumping and ship. You feel me? So shit, just go through it like that.
Speaker 1: You end up just catching on as I made it down to Misship when I'm six years old, like she able to comprehend what's going on and shit, this you know what I'm saying? Like that just was like what.
Speaker 2: It was you and you Mama on the road a lot.
Speaker 1: You said, yeah, like from all the day, all the time. We ain't never sit down till seven o.
Speaker 2: Shit, uper into something what's going on.
Speaker 3: I ain't doing no uber. We don't even play like that.
Speaker 2: I'm just out.
Speaker 3: Now. Let y'all do that.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all, bootlet keV here Man gotta tell you about our new sponsors at King Palm. Baby got a shout out to them. Now we're welcoming into the new family. Man. Of course, we treat all of our partners at the Blueleg Cap Podcast like family. Shout out to King Palm Man. If you all don't know about King Palm, they are the leaders in the smoking industry when it comes to their tobacco free blood wraps, no nicotine, no tobacco, just good old leafs, all right, Yeah, that's right. And look their product that I love. Are these right here? Now, these right here are their pre roll tips. You just stuff them with your herb, your canna buy that you get from a hardingly. And they got these turping and flu infused tips. Now what they are is you put your weed in there, all right, you hit the fucking little pinch on that thing and you get your burst. The flavor now these are the red rains, which is like an energy drink flavor. Obviously they got the strawberry shortcake, which is also gas. Now, this is what's dope too. There's just so many lines of these rolls. Shout out to the leaf tubes. You can get these blueberry these big blue grape fusion joints so much. You can get man many products. Check out your local seven eleven, your local smoke shop, all that, but you could also go to Kingpom dot com right now and get everything online delivered right to your door for half off, fifty percent off if you use that promo code Bootleg. That's right. Shout out to King Pom. Man, we're talking about essential smoking when it comes to like just getting that clean smoke. It's not too harsh organic. You ain't putting none crazy in your lungs, you know what I'm saying. Shout out to King Pom. No tobacco, no nicotine, just straight look. And I gotta shout them out too, because can we just take a good look at this. You know, we got multiple sized King Pom hitters over here. I think right there, it's like a goddamn Jesus, that's a fucking boy right there. You know what I mean. Shout out to King Pom. It's a King Pom leaf right there stuff with some fire, some fire. Right. So look right now, you're gonna want to go to kingpom dot com. Use that promo code Bootleg get half off whatever you need, smoking accessories, leafs, some of these awesome pre rolls that they have that you just stuff your stuff in. Stuff your stuff in, you know what I mean. Kingpom dot com seven to eleven, your local smoke shop all that. Make sure you follow them online at king Pom and check them out. Speaking of stuff that you're stuffing, shout out to my bookie, man, my bookie. You already know MyBookie dot ag. I'm riding with the Phoenix Suvens. Goddamn it, them sons going all the way. If you are like me and you like to, you know, put a friendly wager on some sports, which I do a lot. I've been using my bookie for about ten years now. You can go do the same thing right now. Now. This is what's nope about my bookie. Go to my bookie dot ag. It's the online sports book. Not only is it online sports book that got the blackjack, they got the whole casino situation, craps, roulette, whatever you're into, you could play it right at my bookie dot ag and if you use the promo code Bootleg when you sign up Bootleg, you'll see it down blue. When you sign up, you'll get that first deposit bonus. Now get a new account my bookie dot ag. When you sign up Bootleg is the promo code first deposit bonus up to one thousand dollars. You put in money, they give you money. It's that simple, all right. There's so many ways you can win money. Of course, they got NHL right now. The playoffs are happening in hockey. If you're from fucking Canada and you care about a terrible boring sport. Also basketball, NBA playoffs are booming right now. Put all the money on the future for the sons that win a championship. Thank me later. I got sons were Celtics in the finals. Also baseball, another atrociously boring sport, but a great sport to gamble on. All right, So what you're gonna want to do? Go to my bookie dot ag, use that promo code Bootleg right now and get your first deposit bonus unlocked. Speaking of unlocked, ah, unlock your cock go to blue Cheo dot com right now. It is summertime. If you're dealing with rectile dysfunction ed. If you will, Maybe you got stress at work, maybe you're tired of looking at the same chick. Maybe you just need a little pep in your step. You need to get on that blue Choo. May You don't need to do anything, but it'd be nice to have the option to. So go to blue choo dot com right now, use the promo code Bootleg and get the first month supply of blue Choo for free. What is blue Choo? Well, blue Choo is a chewable gets delivered to your door in a discrete package, no doctor's appointments, no doctor's visits, and it has the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis. So we're talking about getting your dick hard here. In case that went over your head. You know it won't go over your head once't you take it? Promise you that Blue Choo also is incredible because not only does it come in the blue Chewable flavor with the same active ingredient as Vibrancy House, but it also has a ment chewable flavor, which is the same active ingredient as Levitra. All right, all this if you're a questioning. I don't know. I don't want to spend no money on does this shit work? Look? Yes, it works, and you don't have to spend money if you use the promo code bootleg at blue cheo dot com. Because it's gonna get delivered rights your house. They're gonna give you a month's supply for free. You just got to pay five dollars shipping. That's it. The Blue Choos come into your house. No awkward doctor's appointments, no awkward doctor's visits. It's all online blue chew dot com. Thank me later, Thank me later. Let's get back to the interview. Now, you think of Mississippi, and obviously there's been some some successful artists out of Mississippi. Shout out to Ray Schwimmer, shot out to David Banner. Who else am I missing? Who else in the Mississippi is? I mean obviously yourself? Chrit is Chrit's the one. Yeah, Chris one of my favorite rappers ever. I don't know why I didn't say him.
Speaker 3: You guys out of who rappers though? Don't?
Speaker 1: I really just focused on really just going too crazy. Most people just we just wanna get on the stage one time. And and then go back to the house. We ain't really focusing on being the world largest artist. You know what I'm saying, right cause it's we We we focus on another. We focused on more other things in life. You know what I'm saying. We got other things to tend to besides, you know, a phone. You know what I'm saying. We can't focus on the phone down there. You get you looking at your phone too long?
Speaker 3: Down there?
Speaker 1: You gonnain't no gone. You see what I'm saying. You can't be on your phone down nothing. So this ad is you ain't nah, you ain't on no phones.
Speaker 2: And shit, if you could do anything, obviously, let's say you having a crazy career in hip hop, you can put yourself in a financially amazing position to just do what you want outside of music. What would you wanna do?
Speaker 3: M I said, the music. You take music away from me, the world gonna be fucked.
Speaker 2: Up, you know what I'm saying. Like, let's say, like ten years from now, you go on a crazy run. You got money to do whatever you want. You could travel, you could open up a business, rebuild fucking engines. I don't know what what what would you want to do.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't never see the world already. You see what I'm saying, the world, you feel me? So I don't get into businesses and and this.
Speaker 3: And that and that.
Speaker 1: I don't do all of it and with it because one thing for sure, I can't on the prosper You feel me. I know I can on the prosper so high in it, So I don't even waste my time because I'm gonna real board all and when I can't get what I want, I tear sh it up.
Speaker 3: So that's why I don't get into shit. And I stayed with myself.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying that I don't do it because I know you get a business, I don't watch it.
Speaker 3: You you grind up, you do everything? Do you do?
Speaker 1: You got all the tools you need to do the job. Yeah, all the money in the world, it can't get you the where you want to go.
Speaker 3: You feel me. The money in the world can't get you where you want to go.
Speaker 1: It ain't it ain't gonna do it. It's it's already set up. Bro, You see me. I understand that. So therefore I know one thing in Missippy, the world can't do what we do you feel me, So I got told you how it was before they got there this interview, like they they still doing that. You feel me, so I gotta go deal with that at home. You feel me.
Speaker 2: The racis in MISSISSIPI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you feel me, but I understand in life that they're just not mess seepy.
Speaker 1: You feel me, right, you know what I'm saying. So I take what I've been taught and I take it with me everywhere. I never forget that because at the end of the day, I know you feel me. I ain't getting into that. I don't want to prosily, I ain't trying to be nothing great. I'm gonna just drop these singles in these music you know what I'm saying. Like I told you, I wanted to just get a music to the world instead of the shot. You feel me, So they won't be mad at me, but they want me to go do a couple of shows and shove my face to the world a little bit. I'm gonna go pay my dues and them going back to the shop. You feel me, But I ain't gonna be out here trying to take out this industry and none of that. You know what I'm saying. I don't want to be no president. I ain't trying to do nothing. I ain't tryna do nothing spectacular, nothing out the way.
Speaker 2: So you said, for you, you're just like kind of you're just happy to be able to.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to be alive, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Would you give me like a if you could do a painting picture's remix? Who would you put on it? Or is that in the works. It feels like the type of record that a remix should should be coming.
Speaker 1: I just told you I ain't going I can't do no linking, man, I say, man, listen, I dropped drop another verse or nothing, and I just keep telling my story and they bite my story. They bite my story, or they can keep following you know what they want to follow, you know, or they can come see the real deal.
Speaker 2: What's coming next. Troy was just telling me, got a crazy new song that's.
Speaker 3: All the way crazy. That Plan B.
Speaker 1: It's going crazy like you to it like one thirty The got like one thirty k on YouTube right now going up.
Speaker 3: They're just doing consistent numbers.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard it yet. It's Plan BE about a Plan B, a Plan B pill or a Plan BE in life.
Speaker 3: A Plan B pill. It was around the time that they had.
Speaker 2: By the way, both can be true. A Plan B pill is also a plan BE in life.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: I have to get out of jail card, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, you right. How many plan bs have you bought over the years?
Speaker 1: Man, shit, I can't come. I ain't gonna lie. They need to sponsor me. That why I made this well, I made this song. I've been trying to get sponsorships.
Speaker 3: All my life. This king King home God damn yeah, we need all that.
Speaker 2: The trip to the like, the trip to like CBS or Walgreens at like two thirty in the morning, though, to get the Plan B is like very like when you're checking out the guy at the registerrans looking at.
Speaker 1: You and no, just just imagine this. Though, you know you got to saving two hours.
Speaker 2: You got seventy two hours, right, Look, I don't you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to risk these you you forgetting them sending two hours and my stoke close at nine. You see what I'm saying, Waldgreen Clothing at nine, right, you go through the whole way, you forget the grab. Three days later, Hey, look eight feet are you twenty minutes away?
Speaker 2: Technically I got twenty more minutes according to the package, according to the instructions.
Speaker 3: Okay, but whatever you make, you don't make the wild green. It's old week.
Speaker 2: But I mean it could be over with you. You don't have any children.
Speaker 3: No, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: I ain't salut a plan B man eight, yes, shout to plan.
Speaker 1: Okay, get up early as soon as that bitch opens.
Speaker 3: I can't play man.
Speaker 2: Do you have to watch the girl take the plan? B?
Speaker 3: I trust, I trust until you make me not trust.
Speaker 2: You know, but here you go, here's the water and then just sit there.
Speaker 3: Hey. No, yeah, no, I'm gonna drop that bitch all like the meal.
Speaker 2: Man that you're tripping.
Speaker 3: I ain't my bitches. I don't think. I mean, I don't miss with man, it's just crazy, you know what I'm saying. They play crazy, but they got seens.
Speaker 2: I'm god, are they getting a little more crazier now that you're getting a lot more famous.
Speaker 3: I don't put myself around crazy females.
Speaker 2: Well, I hate I mean, every woman is crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't just gonna say, look you right, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: Oh when I look kill you're right, Look you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Let me look, they're just one or two bapticies away from being crazy.
Speaker 1: Right right, you're right, you're right, you're right. Let me tell you you're right. I'm gonna be You're right, they're crazy. Make sure they get all their craziness afore they get with me.
Speaker 3: There, you feel me?
Speaker 1: They what they do, They're gonna get on everybody nerve. When they give with me, you get on my nerve. I'm gonna take your head where I got it from, where you get it from? Ship they be coming from you know my joint. I keep my d my random Walmart, nah my John. They coming from random, from from wid my joint, coming from home. I gotta I got a couple of gents, some always keep you stay like that, you feel me until I you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: What your what your What would you say? Is your type? Like if you had to, like give me a famous person that would kind of line up with you. What your type is?
Speaker 3: Every man? Crazy?
Speaker 2: What's your type?
Speaker 3: Hey man, heyn it is it?
Speaker 1: You ain't here Ray shimmer Man he from man my busy, Hey, I take you long from my choice of busy.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna want them?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? How do you know what I like, sir.
Speaker 1: Many bron telling you that, Hey, bro, we ain't got that many choices down there. Look they getting they starting to look good in that though. I ain't gonna lie. They starting to look.
Speaker 2: Good and well. Now that you are are exploring the rest of the country, Uh, your options are opening up. The type of women that you have access to.
Speaker 1: You God, listen, man, don't you I just told you I don't deal with craziness now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you're you're in l A right now, right, if you you're in l A, there's some of the most beautiful men in the world are here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I can't. I ain't tell you, bro, I'd rather just you know what I'm saying. Well, I'm on beings in the trip, when I'm working on working, you know when.
Speaker 3: I'm when i'm having fun, I'm having fun.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no time because if I get a bad jo with me right now, I get distracted.
Speaker 3: You see this is fair.
Speaker 1: I'm once I get them around, everybody else is nothing to me.
Speaker 3: So as I get them is old with you.
Speaker 2: Might you're the type of person if you get with a girl, you're fully just dived in.
Speaker 3: Its old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a friend of Cyrus is like that.
Speaker 3: He's old. I got it.
Speaker 1: It's old with little when I'm talking about when I'm with her, then when i'm with her.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm not going to answer the phone phones off?
Speaker 4: Uh uh Hey, it depends wey Well, I might answer sometimes, but I'm telling you that nine times out of teen, don't call me.
Speaker 3: You know who I'm with, You feel me?
Speaker 2: Would you say you're a faithful guy if you're with a girl.
Speaker 1: Favorite to what we got going. Yeah, I'm fathful to what we got going.
Speaker 2: I like that, faithful to the understanding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just she know we ain't. I don't get too far in it in this side of that. I just let them know, you know, we be cool. I like having good female friends. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, you came in here and you pronounced the word music music, And I've only heard people from Memphis say that way. Whether it's Golorella or Dolph or key Glock, everybody says music. Okay, is this from Mississippi or is this from Tennessee? Who can claim the accent properly?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Where did it originate.
Speaker 3: Man, the whole, these whole, these us, these us Mississippi.
Speaker 1: I say Memphis should be mean ship. I don't think they should be. To see this me, I think they should be mean ship because that's the only place I feel like Memphis was made, was made for us.
Speaker 3: To get it.
Speaker 1: It was for the slaves to get a little freedom.
Speaker 3: That's what I feel like it was for.
Speaker 1: Because Memphis was maybe yeah, because like I'm gonna tell you, growing up, for me, Memphis is with the farst we could go.
Speaker 2: Okay, how far is that from where you're from?
Speaker 3: Like thirty like thirty thirty and forty minutes?
Speaker 2: Oh that's not far, all right.
Speaker 1: So you get up there and you see all these you see the mall, you see these life you see the grizzliest, you see all this shit. And then you go back to the trenches. Right, you see what I'm saying. But as far as you get to see from there, you see what I'm saying. So always my dream was like why in the world everybody else got all this stuff? Why come Mississippi ain't got no national football team? Why we ain't got no national basketball team? So it ain't there, It ain't there. I don't like other places.
Speaker 3: It's dead.
Speaker 1: I grew to to you know what I'm saying, stand up for with all I got. You feel me. I grew to do without other stuff, you know what I'm saying. So I'm good with not having to go to places you can go nowhere. You see, I can't go there. I ain't the type of person to bully you into not going to go in there. You say I can't go, I'm okay with you not going there. I'm cool. You feel me, right, because it's a whole world down here that they done forget about. You feel what I'm saying. So while y'all doing it, I'm gonna be tending to this somehow, some way. You feel me because I know one thing was the most rich state in the world at one time, Mississippi was.
Speaker 3: You can look it up.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I look at you know more than me. You can look it up.
Speaker 1: Man, I've never been every every day you walk outside, you wearing clothes, bro.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I hope so it's a felony. Otherwise eventually it'll be a felony.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right right, So it's a felony and Where are your clothes coming from?
Speaker 2: China?
Speaker 3: Ah? Shit? Where they getting me from?
Speaker 2: Mississippi?
Speaker 3: Ah? Wait? You you have seen a common field?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yes, of course on the phone or in person. I've never seen one in person.
Speaker 3: Man, You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't think we have those on the West Coast. You know, I'm saying, we got like strawberry fields and like lettuce and avocado, saying like, do you like wacamole? Hell no, what the fuck? What do you eat?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Bro, you don't like wuacamole?
Speaker 3: Bro, listen, we do know what I'm saying you. We live on a whole nother world.
Speaker 2: You got Chipotle in Mississippi?
Speaker 3: None of that.
Speaker 2: You don't have Chipotle in Mississippi?
Speaker 3: Do we got Chipotle?
Speaker 2: That's fucking crazy, bro.
Speaker 1: He it's not miss Sippy for hey, so her brother. I'm gonna tell you that, brother. Look bro, listen, Bro, the Delta is mean CHIPI Bro. The other shit is just outlet.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: This is how out. This is how we can It's how we can see other ship.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: This The only way is to go to South Haven, go get some clothes.
Speaker 2: South Haven's in Mississippi.
Speaker 3: South Haven and sippy.
Speaker 2: So it is in Mississippi.
Speaker 3: I didn't never go to jacks until thirteen fourteen, and that's the big It's two hours from my house. I've never been to Jackson.
Speaker 2: That's the biggest city in Mississippi.
Speaker 1: That's the capitol. Right, I've never been there to thirteen fourteen.
Speaker 2: But you've been to Memphis, which is probably a better place to go, right.
Speaker 1: I want you mean vide I went to her at home Fairville, Tennessee. Well, yeah, I'm in that, right, Navia, I mean, finish me.
Speaker 2: And how's Nashville?
Speaker 3: I fucking Nazvia heavy.
Speaker 2: I heard Nashville Survivor.
Speaker 3: I fucking Navi heavy. There's a lot of money out then.
Speaker 2: Young Bucks there. Yeah. Uh who else is from Nashville? Jelly Roll, A lot of dope guys from Nashville.
Speaker 3: I focus with Starlito.
Speaker 2: Starlito's a legend. Yeah, shout out to Starledo. Yeah, I was gonna say him and Don Trip. They put out that shbut that damn I forgot.
Speaker 1: About Don Trip still, bro, you know, I'm go go crazy that back in the day, but they probably got a new shot in there. But I haven't really listened to music since I started doing.
Speaker 2: Music, so you're just focused on creating the best shit you can every day. What's up, guys, Hey, if you are watching this and it's April twentieth, for twenty, I'm gonna be hanging out at Hardan today. That's right. Put the flyer up the rock. I'll be at Hardan hanging out all day to day. The craziest most just luxurious, illess dispensary in the world, located right in Las Vegas, Nevada. Now Hardean Las Vegas. They are family, they sponsor the podcast. I love those guys dearly. And when I say that it is the best place I've ever walked into to buy pre cannabis, I'm not lying. Best customer service, best bud tenders, best bud put in your King Palm, and uh just overall, man, just a great experience. So what y'all need to do is go follow him online. Harden Underscore Las Vegas, follow him on the Gram. We got a lot of dope stuff in the works. They actually just opened a Fire podcast studio, so we're gonna be doing a lot of content in Vegas live from Harden. They also just dropped a fucking tennis shoe with Fila. They got dope, fly gear, Man premium cannabis, the best selection culture. Sniff you walk in that man, Listen, they got I'm not even lying to y'all. Harden has their own signature scent and it smells good. I keep a bottle of it in my car literally maybe twice a day. I spread it. Get that hardinge with smells amazing. So look, make sure with a Harden. If you're in Vegas, get in that uber. Get in that cab as soon as you touch down, say take me to heard. The taxi drivers, the Ubi drivers, they know exactly where it is because the hottest spot in Vegas. They gonna take you straight there. You're gonna tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you situated real nicely. All right, Hardy Underscore Las Vegas, go show on some love. Go to Hardinlasvegas dot Com. Gotta give a shout out to our OG's my Dog's at odd Socks. Baby, they've been fucking with us from day one, and they've been dropping so many crazy dope new like socks. You know, first of all, can we talk about Beavis and butt Heead. They just dropped the Bevis and butthead socks and draws.
Speaker 3: Let's take a.
Speaker 2: Check, just a nice little peek at the Beavis and butt heead draw skis. Bro Come on, man, they also just dropped Coca Cola. We got Scarface, we got Reeses, we got the big fucking Labowski. So many dope socks, the most comfortable socks in the world, the most comfortable underwear in the world. And check this out right now. You can get twenty percent off. That's twenty percent off at checkout at oddsocksofficial dot com using the promo code Bootleg. So go right now odd soxoficial dot com. My first of a suggestion would be get you a pair or a pack of the odd socks basics to black and the whites. Those are my go tos. And then you gotta fuck with some of these big Lebowski socks. And they just got Coca Cola, they got the scarface boys, Like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: What are you waiting on? They are the most comfortable socks in the world. So if you're not wearing odd socks, you're just cheating yourself. You know what I mean, You're really cheating yourself. They got a fucking South Park. Come on, brah, what are we talking about? Go to odd soxofficial dot com right now use the promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off at checkout on the most comfortable socks in the world. Or don't and keep torturing yourself with those shitty socks you're wearing right now. Be a damn shame. Anyway, let's get back to the interview. Uh is there an album coming? Most differently, how many songs you got done?
Speaker 3: What? One?
Speaker 2: Twenty one? That bad number? It'll be a fucking two albums? Really do ten joints and then eleven later.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get on twenty one. I'll be twenty one this year, So now we know how old you are, DANMN.
Speaker 2: Twenty one. I kind of figured that out when he was like, I learned straight cocaine when I was fucking six or seven.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, and what I said, look, did why you never talk about the streets on these internets? You know what I'm saying, rap, But this is why you never do it. You feel me, and this is why I only go to interviews. You know what I'm saying, and when you get interrogated, don't even talk. You feel me because they tricky. Well, I'm not trying to feel me. It's tricky. You see what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: You think talk? Do you think I gotta be quiet?
Speaker 2: Did I just trick you?
Speaker 3: Just going in and shut up?
Speaker 2: Are you saying I tricked you?
Speaker 3: You got to you talk?
Speaker 1: Look, you didn't say hey, and you said for who I'm telling you this that happened. You wasn't trying to sneech. You just end up sneaching. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're saying like in a different situation, if you're talking what happened?
Speaker 1: You might shut up if you go Look, this is different way I'm talking about my life. This is why I don't wrap about nothing else. I wrap about my life. You know what I'm saying. That will happened this Zach will happen every time. Why you just shut up?
Speaker 2: Do you think that's what happened with Gunner? He just wouldn't stop.
Speaker 3: It happened with every sneech.
Speaker 2: Uh So albums on the way playing bees out Now, hopefully you won't be buying any more planning bees for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am't be going crazy like that, man, ain't I'm done that. I can't take no more rich, no more. You know that it's over with. It's over because they ain't gonna they ain't gonna do it like they was. They ain't gonna be too quick to off the pill.
Speaker 2: They're gonna, they're gonna, They're gonna want to have your superstar pride.
Speaker 1: For sure, But they running. I try to stay. I try to stay, you know what I'm saying. Let them know who I am. You know what I'm saying. So a little bit, you know what I'm saying, They be like, No, I don't want to hear baby dude, throw it off.
Speaker 2: You take a big a peek behind the curtain a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I let him do a little bit, Yeah, because I know once the kid year would be a whole different person. I'm already mean I'm gonna be you know, I'm gonna be really throwed off about that one.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, waited too long?
Speaker 2: Your haircut? Is this technically a shag?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be real. I really I don't know what to cause.
Speaker 1: I never I never even think it's I think so I think I think I know my uncle religion did it.
Speaker 3: I still ain't even never even.
Speaker 2: Yellow yellow beas he had a shack for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah he had he had something like he had something like this.
Speaker 1: But but the thing about it is I I seen I seen a different haircut. I ain't see it this. No, when he did it the first time like the video, that was the first time, he had just cut it like the same day, like so.
Speaker 3: I ain't know what he was doing for I sat down my hair was.
Speaker 2: Like everywhere is your uncle your barber?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he get out the plane in the minuet.
Speaker 2: Get he lands and he's cutting you up.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I gotta get that. I ain't never sat down, Like I tell you, I don't even know what's on my head.
Speaker 1: This is he had this haircut and he just put it on my head cause he said it's superstar haircut. He said, I don't give you He said, you a superstar. Well I I won't give your own hair cut.
Speaker 3: I like that. And then he cut it and.
Speaker 1: I like the way it would like it would like you feel me with like it was like boom, you feel me it when it went like dropping like it is dropping them you see I had dropping him like now nah, I like it.
Speaker 3: How it was it need to go? I wanted to go like you know what, I.
Speaker 2: For somebody who used to work at a car shop that build engines with your dream car.
Speaker 1: I ain't no mechanic for real, man, I've just seen I'm a banley guy. You want to want being the guy. Man, I ain't doing too much working on it.
Speaker 2: You don't want no hot rod, man, I ain't doing all that.
Speaker 3: I just did all that because I had too.
Speaker 2: Man, he was getting paid.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't even the money never been me. I knew I would be a rich kid. It wouldn't never worry about money with me. I always did it off of I want to work and learn. I never worked for money. If you paid me to do it, I probably not gonna do it. If you said I'm gonna pay you to do it, I ain't. Probably ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Like period, money never been because I walk up and asked you something and they say, here you go.
Speaker 1: So I never really need he needed money, right. Money was my least concern is still my least concern. I don't even look at money. I don't look at no receipts.
Speaker 2: Man, you should be on top of your ship.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think that's what is stressful. I think it's stressful even to even think about something that you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when you don't look at ship, people can take advantage of your finances.
Speaker 1: Bro Listen, Yeah, when you start, but when you start thinking about it, it's like when you start looking into stuff.
Speaker 2: We listen, you're twenty years old, right right, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I ain't about thirty, thirty five, forty No, no, no, no, no. People use like this. I always looked at it like this.
Speaker 1: Bro alright, look get Troy all right, miss true right that you know when he was my age.
Speaker 2: You know how many kids you have? Look how many children already at twenty? Was it zero or was it seven? It was just Sylvan Marshall.
Speaker 1: Okay, look but you got all these people already made it. You know what I'm saying, past this stage. So listen, when people in this stage of life, you gotta think about it. These people are what you call you know what I'm saying. The people that need to learn, you feel me, They need to learn. These people are like when we was at you was at the stage I'm at we need to learn. When I was four year old, uh see, it was different I'm just saying that it takes this time. I take this time to learn, just like everybody else in this time should learn. And you let the ogs. You don't do work for money. You just take the knowledge. You see what I'm saying. Now, when you get in the position I'm in. When you surpassed, you DIDNE received a lot of knowledge, and you done received a lot of stuff. You DIDNE did a lot of stuff. And now you now you going into outputting everything you can learn. So now it's like you need to not worry so much about the money. Just worry about when I go outside, am I gonna be able to do what I want to do?
Speaker 3: Well? There you have it? Uh?
Speaker 2: Any idea when the album's dropping? So summertime I'm gonna go around.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go around July.
Speaker 2: Okay, summertime, go around July. Do we have a name yet?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Saving Saving Sippy be because you're lucky.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite them. I always had them at Shiven and everything I did.
Speaker 2: It's a lucky number. You know when you go to Vegas and you hit the slot machine and once it gets all sevens, you win money.
Speaker 3: Uh? Hell, you're not old enough to gamble yet I've never been to Gambler neither.
Speaker 2: When you turn twenty one, don't think I could see those all over Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the Thing's all. We got people fly in, take our money and they leave us. They come in, do the show, take god money, and they leave with.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait. You know who didn't do that though?
Speaker 2: You know who was living in Mississippi for a while. I'm not sure if he's still, but young Blue was living there for a minute. You see what I'm saying, Like he went there. That's where he kind of put his roots down and was in Mississippi.
Speaker 3: He Blue Jackson.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what I didn't know that, We didn't know that he get a restaurant Jackson. Jackson in the Delta is a little different. It's like Jackson is like the city.
Speaker 3: Now. When I go to Jackson, it's like the city for me, it's like.
Speaker 2: The big city.
Speaker 3: It's like the city for me.
Speaker 2: You guys don't even have a Chipotle where you're from.
Speaker 3: Hen we got Walmart dollar Jennal.
Speaker 2: Hey, how crazy is the Walmart in Mississippi? That shit gotta be maggoed out? You know, Oh my god, they got just fucking white trash galore. Uh no, it's gotta be crazy. Is your is your Walmart? Twenty four hours? Did it used to be twenty four hours?
Speaker 3: It used to be after COVID?
Speaker 2: You know everything over yo, that twenty four hour Walmart two three in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's different, different, different.
Speaker 2: By just hang out and people watch steal ride the carts.
Speaker 3: We don't do.
Speaker 2: No, I definitely have shoplifted at.
Speaker 3: A wal Mart. I'll be too scared to steal you.
Speaker 2: Ever write the handicap carts though around? Oh yeah, we did it of course, what else are you gonna do it too?
Speaker 3: In the morning at a Walmart?
Speaker 2: Because most of the people I'm assuming most of the people in Mississippi who are at a wal Mart to two in the morning who quote unquote need a handicap scooter probably just obese and fat and lazy.
Speaker 1: Uh That why they don't come down there talking like that. You come down there talking like that, you want to.
Speaker 3: You a bad motherfu just.
Speaker 2: A big old fat dude with the FOPA.
Speaker 3: Well you go down there talking like.
Speaker 2: That, he got heat, he's definitely got the Maggie hat on.
Speaker 3: Well I'm telling you that. Look you get to talking right that down there. You a bad motherfucker.
Speaker 2: He was a bad so I haven't been.
Speaker 3: Look, you just said the IF word.
Speaker 2: What did I say? What's the F word?
Speaker 3: Hear what poop? You know, I'm just saying that's a different word down there. It's different bro.
Speaker 1: Like bro, I'm saying, you're gonna see somebody go from these big to running these You look like you're running these.
Speaker 2: Small, like Zion Williams.
Speaker 3: All right, you looking at Zion. I have seen twenty of them. Mother fuck Zon Just like, Okay, we got one on the screen. Now you feel me. Boy, you come down there, but you ain't no telling what you're gonna see.
Speaker 2: So you would say fat is a triggering word from Mississippi folks.
Speaker 1: Man, you got me throwed alridden. Now I'm scared of you written there. Hey look I ain't got nothing to do with this.
Speaker 3: Ship, hear me.
Speaker 1: Man, Fuck, don't play before, don't play. You can go anywhere else and play with You ain't gonna play in me and see it. Bro, I'm gonna tell you that, and then you ain't gonna play down there.
Speaker 3: I don't care. It's just like that. You know.
Speaker 1: You gotta understand it's the people just got a lot of respect man, you feel me. It's were based off respecting lords like this is what's going on down there.
Speaker 3: It's mores and principles.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Have you ever linked up with any of the other guys from from Mississippi?
Speaker 3: Creator, Bro, that's how we bro. This just I'm gonna just say this how we is. Bro. We don't do all that Lincoln, No, Lincoln, we don't do all that with all that, Bro. If we link up.
Speaker 1: We bumped into each other at the store, and we left the store and we went chilled and we were dealp. We had just bumped into each other and we were with each other rest of the time. When we leave each other, we probably ain't finna see each other another three months.
Speaker 3: And it just that we ain't know out there calling pulling up? Bro?
Speaker 1: If you he down there, Bro, when you making calls and moving around, ship finna go down. It ain't no pulling up, bro, Ship finna go down. You get to seeing ship moving, you need to move out the way.
Speaker 2: And ladies and gentlemen, this is the reason why I will be visiting Mississippi asap. The next time you have a show, we gotta come and hang out. We're gonna go to Walmart.
Speaker 3: You go go to the wall.
Speaker 1: I'mana Hey, hey, I'm gonna bring a bag of grab me some T shirt drawers and something while you.
Speaker 3: Hey, web, I'm not finna go out there.
Speaker 2: Why let's go kick it at Walmart or two of the morning. Man, see what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go kick it.
Speaker 2: I'm straight anyway, Look, appreciate you man. The album's coming out July, hopefully July ish. Playing Be's out, Painting Pictures is out. No remix on the way.
Speaker 3: No, I can't do no remix. Man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be real until I until I find. I'm gonna say ship if I find, you know, be cool with somebody. But I ain't just feinna be linking up, just off a nigga word, because if in anything, he gonna fuck with me today and then not tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You need to take that song down.
Speaker 2: Oh Ship, take it down.
Speaker 3: I don't want it on no platform. Like if I don't fuck with you, this song ain't gonna be on no platform there it is.
Speaker 2: Well, go run up the new record.
Speaker 1: And that's what we gotta do because I don't fuck with people that far. We gotta do good music. We gotta do good music. Why because I don't got nobody. I don't fuck with people.
Speaker 2: Whoever makes Plan B should give you a sponsorship. You know, whatever company that is at CBS and Walmart, that'd be nice.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna say that though I just be talking a lot of ship. It wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be you know, Nah, I be real, bro, Like I told you, I just I just want to you know what I'm saying, do my thing, go back and chill out. I ain't into I talk a lot of ship, big gang, you know, but that ain't finna do too much and do too much.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate you pulling up man.
Speaker 3: No sponsor shit, I keep this shit. I just want to Superstar Pride live.
Speaker 2: Man, you're doing a good job. Man, congratulations. Appreciate you coming through, bro, appreciate it. Yes, sir,