Speaker 1: All right, not digging the creepy haunted castle, vibes man. Why the doors have to slam shut like that?
Speaker 2: Marco, We are in the windy wasteland.
Speaker 1: Oh huh, must have been the wind.
Speaker 3: Then he's your brother.
Speaker 1: He's your brother, he's your brother, Mikha, Dude, did you get hit with Glimmer's mind?
Speaker 4: Wig too?
Speaker 1: Why you reminding yourself that I'm your brother? Do you forget me?
Speaker 2: Let's please just go find Glitch so.
Speaker 5: We can finish this. It might not be that simple. This castle isn't small. It would take more time than we have to search it.
Speaker 3: Maybe we ought to split up.
Speaker 6: We could, but if Glitch is as strong as you guys say he is, that might be too dangerous to confront him with anything less than the whole group. What's Glitch's level anyway?
Speaker 7: Glitch was the same level as me last time we saw him, level sixty one. Well I'm level fifty nine now, but you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Oh but Caine, you just beat Wester and he was way stronger than level sixty one.
Speaker 5: It's not just Glitch's level that makes him stronger. Aiden. He has some truly incredible time abilities. He has an epic class, just like Caine's Iron Defender and my Frost Maiden. But even though our classes are on the same tier, skills that warp time or what we call overpowered.
Speaker 2: And for good reason, with one ability, Glitch could decide to make all of us move in slow motion if he wanted to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's no one o, little dude.
Speaker 4: Trust me.
Speaker 6: But then you guys make it sound like there's nothing we can do.
Speaker 3: Well, we still gotta try, don't we, kid. Besides, with these necklaces you made us, Glitch can't use his worst skill against us. That's what got us in so much trouble the last time.
Speaker 7: Exactly, We've got a better shot. Now all we can do is our best and those poor villagers Glitch has kidnapped need our help.
Speaker 6: Wait a second, Blizz, you said Glitch has kidnapped hundreds of villagers, right, yes, and we know he's draining their energy to power some kind of ultimate ability.
Speaker 5: You look like you've got an idea.
Speaker 6: I think I do. Does this castle have a dungeon.
Speaker 3: Now that you mention it, I think it does. Didn't Glitch show us a giant room down in the basement right after he built this castle? What else would you call that place?
Speaker 5: I'd definitely call it a dungeon. And that's the only place big enough in this castle to hold hundreds of villagers. I think Aiden's onto something here.
Speaker 1: So down to the Dungeon of Doom, Yes, SMARKO.
Speaker 3: Huh cool? So who wants to go first?
Speaker 7: Not it?
Speaker 1: I don't remember the staircase being so long.
Speaker 7: Dude, may neither. This dungeon is well underground. Maybe Glitch had to make it bigger so it could hold more people.
Speaker 5: I just don't understand what changed him so much? How could he go from being a hero to someone who does this?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who knows why he went bad? But this time we're gonna put a stop to it.
Speaker 3: Uh. Does anyone else hear that weird noise kind of sounds like electricity?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I do hear it. I can't tell what it is though.
Speaker 1: Finally at the bottom, man and another big creepy door in front of us.
Speaker 5: Okay, everyone, we don't know what's on the other side of this door, but there's a really good chance Glitch is back there. I say we get as ready as we.
Speaker 4: Can, AGREEDO Heroes, Warrior, Spirits, Forrest, Frenzy, Winter, stillness.
Speaker 6: Huh whoa please? What does winter stillness do?
Speaker 5: It makes my energy recharge much faster for the next ten minutes. Alrighty, we're all powered up. HiT's now or never? Okay, Aiden, you pull the door open. Kane will go through first, Mika you're right behind him, then me, then Marco, Pork, You, and Aiden come through last.
Speaker 3: I'm ready us too.
Speaker 5: Let's rock dude, okay on three one two three?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I don't believe this, No.
Speaker 1: Way, no way, man bad vibe sitting down here that feelain?
Speaker 7: How could he do this?
Speaker 3: What in the this has gotta be almost a thousand villagers? This is crazy?
Speaker 8: How unfortunate you found your way down here much faster than I'd hoped.
Speaker 5: Leitch, how could you do this?
Speaker 8: You wouldn't understand. I need the energy from these villagers or our entire world will be destroyed. But the good news is I finally have enough, and you're all here, just in time to see me save us all or you would be. But I'd rather not have to deal with all the yelling and judgment.
Speaker 3: So time lock?
Speaker 8: What why didn't that work? You should all be trapped in our glass.
Speaker 6: Tan tanium necklaces? You know just in case someone not naming any names here try to trap us in our glass.
Speaker 8: I knew there was something different about you. Fine, men, sit back and watch my plans unfold.
Speaker 2: No, your plans are evil glitch hundred best.
Speaker 9: Fay eternal seal.
Speaker 5: What what in the world, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not even making a dance in this innerie.
Speaker 5: But that can't be. He's gotten stronger, Pork. Can you scan him?
Speaker 3: Of course I can just a minute, real, No way, I don't believe it. Just tell us, Pork, he's at level ninety five.
Speaker 8: Liz, what I don't think you understand. It's not just that you shouldn't stop me because I'm doing what must be done. You also cannot stop me. There's nothing you can do.
Speaker 6: Oh man, this is bad.
Speaker 5: This this It's what you've been doing with all that energy, isn't it. You've been using it to make yourself stronger.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 8: See, when I hit level sixty, back when we were all adventuring together, I learned a very important new skill, one that I never told any of you about. It's called time tear. But this skill requires massive amounts of energy to use. Not to mention, the person using it must have incredibly high intelligence. And wisdom mine weren't high enough, So I've been draining villagers of their energy, storing some of it away to power the ability once I use it, and taking the rest of their energy to increase my level and make me stronger.
Speaker 3: But that shouldn't even be possible. It don't make no sense.
Speaker 8: Normally you'd be correct. But my assistant Glimmer, helped me build this very special machine that turns energy directly into experience. All of that experience has been pouring into me for weeks and weeks, taking my level all the way up to ninety five. Now my intelligence and wisdom are high on to correctly use time tare, then I have the energy to control it.
Speaker 3: Glitch brawl, don't do this. We can find another way.
Speaker 9: Man, There is no other way, and there's also no more time.
Speaker 3: Now what as I save our world?
Speaker 7: Wait? Does anyone else feel.
Speaker 6: That ground is starting shape like a night quake?
Speaker 3: But it ain't nighttime? What's going on? What's this?
Speaker 8: Wait? No, it can't be it's too early.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I think I figured it out.
Speaker 2: Please tell me you're not about to say what I.
Speaker 5: Think you are. It's cult work. It has to be cult work. I think he's reached level ninety nine.
Speaker 7: Glet the council is coming down. Let these people go so we can get them outside.
Speaker 9: Say play fool, That doesn't matter anymore. Don't you understand there's nowhere that's safe. This is the day the world ends.
Speaker 5: If you're him, Come on, help me open all the doors. We have to get these people out of here now.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, dude, run, run, run. We got a move man. We ain't never gonna make it out of here in time.