Speaker 1: One tip I would give for dating an athlete or rapper is just no, you go share them, of course, But bitches don't know that.
Speaker 2: Why are you dating someone who is still going through a divorce with four kids and an unstable job. Why are you dating a guy who has two kids under two and sells weed bags?
Speaker 1: Why are you.
Speaker 2: Dating a guy who's twenty three years old and may be overseas next year when you want somebody serious like for me? The reality is the girls that the guys are really dating aren't the guys that everyone wants. Aren't the hot guys, aren't the super rich guys.
Speaker 1: Decisions Decisions Welcome everybody to another episode of Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 2: I'm your girl, Mandy b aka Pegged the Sillon aka full Court Pumps aka Mandy Lapu aka yet.
Speaker 1: Hi and I'm easy out of here. What what isn't it?
Speaker 3: Weisiana?
Speaker 1: Weisiatia like the drop. Okay, I'm still.
Speaker 3: You doing a little, a little switch up.
Speaker 1: You know what it was? This ship? I was working out of trap this morning, and obviously there's trap music. We really don't have a lot of white people. You're absolutely welcome. By the way, I ran into a girl at another gym who told me she never went Who's a horror high member because she felt like she was invading a space. I said, oh, honey, please, I want your money, play you gosh capitalist I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, so basical should have told her it's preparations, come in come and support a blacknessess.
Speaker 1: No, I was really mad. I was like, girl, this point, I'll give you freaking class, bring you better ring your white ass period. Okay. So I'm in the class and the guy, his name is Harry, who was working us out, he starts playing some song and then he's like, wee ziata here a walking out of the class. There's only white one white girl now in there. And I'm talking to the regular and she hears someone say goodbye Wheezy and she says to me, shut up. I'm like what she's like, I hear that all the time. Never knew it was a woman.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, because she thought she were a little weight.
Speaker 1: I know. No, Weezy out of here is the producer he beat up drake shit. Yes, yeah, I was like, huh, She's like, Weezy out of here. Oh my gosh, isn't it you? That's funny? And you know, what I said. Yes, yeah it is. Bitch shouted that's crazy, and I don't know when she gonna find out it's not. But sorry to you mail, that is crazy. I do want to give a shout out. I've been I did a challenge and it was like a few horre Hive members. Basically this challenge we did a chrap. If you worked out twenty five times in thirty days, you get three hundred dollars. So I was telling you know, like my team like, ain't nobody canna do this? Butchwo is a little too many, that is the lip. First off, you should have did like the same. Seventy five hard.
Speaker 3: Seventy five is harder than twenty five, bitch, I know, twenty.
Speaker 1: Five and thirty days. That's it. Working out twenty five days, yes, in thirty days, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you I could do it. Oh bitch, can you give me that bet? I'll take your money now, hold on, I can do that.
Speaker 1: Do you remember I did it with the whorehovey.
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait no, do I get that option?
Speaker 2: Can I work out for twenty five days out of thirty and you give me because I'm five hundred dollars you.
Speaker 1: Got to give me a five hundred two though, No, no, no, no, no, both of us. Wait no, because then that cancels it out.
Speaker 3: Bitch. I'm telling you I want to do that challenge you gave to the people.
Speaker 2: I'm not betting you, bitch. You fucking on a gym. You need to give me the challenge because I'm a regular person. I have to get something too anyway. Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait you you can't do it thirty out of thirty.
Speaker 1: And run at through what airport? Can I do twenty nine out of thirty?
Speaker 3: What fuck you want know?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 2: Because what if I need to crawl out in Thailand? This is not a border system, bitch, I said thirty out of thirty. You gotta work out sex and airport travel does not count as the workout.
Speaker 1: If I can't get to the gym, can I do our homeworkout? I need to see it. This we have to verify from pictures. I need to see it.
Speaker 3: You just pose it in a little little boo boo whatever.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, real shit after the workout, like you'll see this boo. Damn that's hard, bro? What what?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's lulu? You know why it's hard Lulu. For example, when I take that seven am flight out of LA and land at JFK at like four, then you get home by six. Who the fuck going to this?
Speaker 2: I don't care about all that. That's what I'm saying. I don't care about all that. How much do I get?
Speaker 1: Good? Job? Nah? I ain't gonna hold you right. When we got to day thirteen, I was like, well, we gotta hold on that. We got to cancel some class and hold on these bitches. Is the hug them girls? Then that motherfuckers? Okay, Now what's craziest? I had sets or whatever recently calories?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 2: I got on top? And I had to tell him. I said, oh, I think I like you because I don't.
Speaker 1: Get on top.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I was feeling the workout, but in my mind I couldn't even enjoy writing because I was like this, nigga, don't even know. I don't get on top, even on top in years like.
Speaker 3: Years, bro.
Speaker 2: And I said, damn, this kind of special getting on top is some work, bitch.
Speaker 3: How did you do it?
Speaker 1: Did you lean the body forward? Did you get on the field? He was on your knees on top.
Speaker 3: I got knees.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, which was crazy because I was like, I know my hips opened that wide. I said, even my hips, but you be talking on the ground, I'll be doing what if you twork? Bitch, I can't dance stop, but you still shake your ass. I can shake my ass, but that's not twerking for real. But that's fucking to me. No, I'm on top of a nigga. If my pussy feel the same as it do when I'll shake it.
Speaker 2: No, No, Like I got on top then I was like, I was like this, and I was like this, you gotta.
Speaker 1: All right, that's not like this. Wait my big ass panish look wait. I was like, this is not good. Wait, I have Penny Last. Let me pull it in. I got Penny Last too, Okay, let me make sure these tit is in. Literally Okay, you about to show them? Coochie girl, this is the YouTube's this show for the fucking ass on down.
Speaker 2: God damn it. I thought you were trying to sell a show here. Apparently we are. Apparently they're like, these bitches must be out.
Speaker 3: Ye hold on, we are.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be like these told me that this ship almost ten years They like we about to start selling. Matter fact, you know what, Tim let me get the mini mark because I felt like that was a little too much pussy out.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: I saw your unius.
Speaker 1: Did we get a whole explicit sign over that couch? A lip fell out, which I thought of, Look, I got a raw song.
Speaker 2: You haven't calvil claws under distress, but you're a fucking you butch bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, first of all, haircut? Wait? Wait do we have to do? We have to believe that you guys would have to tell me more than anything. Just get my pussy out of the frame, because I really feel like someone can zoom in and see the little the lips out. Got it? Yeah, damn you know what. I talked about it and then over here trying to keep the Areyola's in. When I got out the car today, my man said, Yo, cover your titties up, and I'm like, huh. He's like, how much do your nipples have edited? Dave had to cut out a lot. I was like, I know, a lot.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: At one point I remember we were recording. I don't know how many years ago it was, but Edding was doing this and I thought he was scratched. He was telling me coming into it, aren't gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: We had a sex spot. I think at one point I thought they were bird calls. I thought she was like, open up on.
Speaker 1: Me a niggas a podcast. I'm go thought that was on purpose. I mean I think it was at one point, bru. But now that I'm reformed, I look back and I'm like a slip your what? Girl?
Speaker 2: We was just at the studio and you couldn't find a bitch that you fuck because you had all these other bitches. Then you realize you didn't even have a picture of her. You had a picture of her pussy.
Speaker 3: Is that not crazy?
Speaker 1: You remember that last night? Like, oh, let me show you pictures of this bitch. Oh only have a picture of a pussy. That's crazy, Amanda. The government is crazy, is insane. She's perplexed. First of all, I'm gonna be a mother soon. And once my kid can speak English, we gotta go back. Once your kid to speaking what language speak, I'm just saying what they do. Google got God and then they but once the baby gets advanced, I might gotta be like, hold on when it gets to update.
Speaker 3: Your baby go hear everything. It's on the internet.
Speaker 1: But you know what I was thinking to by the time my kid is of like school age where they can get made fun of. Everyone else's mom did pooring, So I'll be fine everybody else's mom, everybody else's mom in la or your work like your mom is like someone did so.
Speaker 3: Or your mom blessed that she laid by a rapper while he slipped.
Speaker 1: Yikes, that's another thing. Bruh. These niggas be embarrassed. I know. Oh my god, you're gonna talk about a different hype of niggas today. Wait's what's the topic today?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I literally haven't wait. We have an outline with you whoa ladies and gentlemen. I don't know who I'm sitting by, and it's not the outline of my draws what we.
Speaker 3: Talk about today?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I really the Turksic cacos combo is just feeling. It still comes around. So I was like, you know what we need to talk about how to date different hyper niggas.
Speaker 2: No why I like niggas. They look like they could be cousins. I like either way, go I like the same type. Okay, and it's not working for me. I came around to where now now it's working.
Speaker 1: Now I want to play two different reactionaries if we have time today. But I saw this one and I thought it was really fucked up. But there's also possibility that it's true.
Speaker 2: See the reactionary, we get right into the mix. Uh huh, right into the ship.
Speaker 1: So this is a clip from it's called The Giving Podcast. But it's Carlos Miller and he's making a comment. Oh he was with Sarah. Yes, I want to have her on the pod. Yeah, here is the Oh look it's from trap House TV's TikTok Not Mine.
Speaker 4: People treat you different when your lady's unattracted.
Speaker 1: They treat you different. They treat you, Yeah, they treat they.
Speaker 4: Judge you based off your lady. You say you in a business setting, right, you bring her around, they're gonna look at you like you don't make good decisions?
Speaker 1: What if she's smart.
Speaker 4: Men don't do a lot of business with men who are like who that's your thing? Like you have four fives and six is around. You can get a lot more opportunities as a man from other men if they know that you're a guy that brings around a nice atmosphere when you're around, like you're the guy that all the women like, Yeah, he's gonna get some opportunities based off that.
Speaker 1: That is so Atlanta. Is gross. Okay gross, that is so fucking Atlanta to me. No, I have thoughts, But I do have a bunch of thoughts too, because I have thought. If you remember an episode we recorded recently where I told my homegirl when I saw her man's ex wife, and I said, whoa so, but she wasn't average.
Speaker 2: She was actually like, here's here's and I love Carlos. I love Carlos down. Here's the thing about this same I think. Here's the thing about this right. The idea that a man would think that you are a bad decision maker because of the look of your partner, I think is false because hear me out, you could marry and be with someone who society may not deem attractive, but if you bring around the hose or the attractive women, then you're accepted. However, your decision making isn't there because at the same time, these men are seeing that you're cheating on your partner, that you're stepping out of your marriage, that you're being disloyal. But as long as you have fine side bitches, your decision making makes sense because now that you have attractive bitches, like to me, the look of the partner that you choose to be with, I don't think is true. I don't think that they look at your bad decision because if you could sit here and be cool with a person that you know cheats on their partner or steps out, and a lot of men condone that behavior, a lot of men will sit here and still co sign an abuser and on all these other decision making. I don't think that a man standing next to a unattractive woman is viewed the way that Carlo.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation once with Andrew Schultz, maybe twenty twenty one time we had lunch together. I remember where we were, and there was a conversation about someone that he used to hang out with. And I will never forget him saying this because it let me know men actually do clock bullshit. He basically was like he just he was talking about this dude, and he was like, I'm not about to be out in my green room doing things where you're inviting women that you just met, Like, absolutely not. We have wives and long term girlfriends You're not gonna be bringing some girl around that just popped up to see your friend's show. I don't like that. I don't condone it. Don't have it around me. And he really was standing on the fact that he felt not to bring up Techie, but like kind of like how the fuck you have all of us looking when you just met some bitch on ig like on it's real, and you're like having her around us and having all this access, like that's fucking nuts. I really do believe wealthy men men of stature, unless you're having fucking meetings at Cheetahs or some shit. You know what I'm saying, Like, why would they be wanting you to bring fun times around? What?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: And I don't think what Carlos was saying even had much to do about fun times. But no, he said, if you're going to bring the party around, he just say that. Oh, he said, if you the guy that's gonna bring around like the ugly girls, no, like hose like he said something along the lines of like.
Speaker 4: Who that's your thing?
Speaker 1: Like you have four fast and six is around.
Speaker 4: Oh, you can get a lot more opportunities as a man from other men if they know that you're a guy that brings around a nice atmosphere when you're.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. So you're gonna get opportunities because you bring around some hose. Are you fucking.
Speaker 5: Kidding about attractedness? At this point, it's about what the woman is doing.
Speaker 1: It's just so crazy to me that like replacing this much value.
Speaker 3: In boy, are you about to say value all looks?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, I about to call you hell no. I actually think a lot of rich men have ugly watch but they do, they do. But I was gonna say this much value on you being a nigga that hose Like yeah, like I think that it's kind of ridiculous. And what about Like, honestly, I do think that the higher up you go, as far as up the ladder, boss niggas, they're not about to be seeing with no fucking raggedy holes all the mother fucking time.
Speaker 3: That ship is private.
Speaker 2: But but to be fair, going against what Carlos said, I do feel like men with like men of money, stat your power, they get with ugly women, they cheat with the with the baddies, but they marry the just safe girls all the time, all.
Speaker 1: The time, and all the time. I have one or two men that we both know that I'm like and I don't want to be rude. We can bleep it out. I like the bleep.
Speaker 2: We gotta bleep out of the twenty six who say it, and they got ugly ugly because I don't.
Speaker 1: Want you to say it.
Speaker 3: Hold to say it?
Speaker 2: Oh, I know who you're saying. You know what's crazy. I would have to be very drunk. I would consider because.
Speaker 1: I want to fuck him. Oh my god, No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wrong one, No, no know, I think we're saying the same one. Tell me your your text hol on. I texted you hold on because there is a a Yes, I'm not gonna lie. She's a sweet woman, so cute, cutie sweet. So I feel like because she's so sweet.
Speaker 1: Man like, that's a rap.
Speaker 2: No, No, with with enough, don Julio, I would have it is.
Speaker 1: I would be what with enough? What enough liquor for me? I actually do want to hold on? Who you gonna say? No, that's that's who, that's who. I want to fuck him. Many. I feel so bad. I don't me too, because I really like her. You saying that you need enough tequila for the bundle because.
Speaker 3: I know it's a bundle package.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's so obvious that you might have to delete the fabet. Oh wait, are.
Speaker 3: You texted ed it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't text edit, don't tell him, don't bring him in on it in the group chat. Oh that was to the group chat. Yeah, I don't know. Okay, so let me tell you why I bring it up.
Speaker 3: Oh I can't fig now you don't say no more.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I saw the wife out at a party once. I was in my Homegirl, did you know how you know her? Are you work with her? You know? I was like, no, that's Blah Blah Blah's wife, And she was like really And I was like, not saying she's thinking, she goes they must have been together for a while. Oh my god. And I was like kidding me, But I think okay, okay, wait.
Speaker 5: Wait now hold on, So does that mean that you wouldn't conduct any type of business women?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not exactly, that's it. I think that's no. Wait, I think it's ridiculous. Also, she wouldn't. Oh no, I think it's but but it's also like she's dope. Hold on, you know who got a baddie wife? Charlotte mane, I ain't just saying next cutause he cut the chick. I like, just we gets her her name? Yeah, he says her name on the I remember and I say it all the time for a wife to be hidden. And then you see that, and you.
Speaker 2: Know why, You know why I said her name because I'd be like when people bring up just like bitch.
Speaker 1: Now you know I'm talking about Charlamagne's Like oh okay, okay, okay, oh my god, man, let me like bitching other job. No, but like you would think when niggas hide something, I just always kind of thought, you can't have it all, so like you can't have money. Oh no, now I realized God is fair. Charlaine don't have in my mind to like to like have the lust off of him. In my mind, he got a little dick. What that's what? So are we talking about Charlotte's too? No? No, no, no.
Speaker 2: So like in my mind when I lust after a man that I know is forbidden, after a while, I have to convince myself it's whack.
Speaker 1: You ain't missing out on nothing. That back that you said you gotta get drunk and you know it's fucked up. And he seemed like a good niggas like like, you know, you know how we use to talk about like, uh, like when we see couples and one ain't attractive and the other is, but you're like you don't want to have to fuck them to go with the other ones. Do you think people gonna know what we're talking about? No?
Speaker 2: I feel like because I feel like there's a really popular one that we cool with. You saw him come to LA with me and you were like, bitch, yes you did, because you were like, why is he in the studio here? And I want fuck his wife? To fuck him? But see that's another one.
Speaker 3: See what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh, bitch, just multiple. I could keep the lists going together a long time. But but if.
Speaker 3: That's just and then it's like you don't want to believe that's they type.
Speaker 1: Not anyway. I just want to say, what do you want to say? We're not saying average regular cute, were talking. Don't do that. You're making work? Yeah, yeah, you're making it way worse. Yeah yeah you're bad now you're being just.
Speaker 3: Because I was still fun.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, but you also said with a whole fucking bottle of down Julio at the bottle the bottle.
Speaker 1: Right, if if my visions blurred, I hate I'm sure she's a clean woman. Oh my god, Hell, let me go follow another thousand wives? Is it rather than or? What do you think you said?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Straight to hell?
Speaker 2: Are you going straight to hell? Gasoline draws with them? Calvin clads on stop?
Speaker 1: Yes? How old are them? Draws? Does they even?
Speaker 3: Seldom? Calvin Clid draws and get I'll get what.
Speaker 1: I get new packs. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Not you a new pack of drawkay? Like you are thom masculine? All right, I buy my Calvin clients once a week.
Speaker 1: I think their okay's the next topic? Okay, so the next one is kinky cord.
Speaker 3: Kinky cord.
Speaker 1: We don't have to because I didn't order it for my baby does have the blonde. So I'm gonna play a little bit of it. But you know that my strange addiction type show? What my strange addiction? No, bitch, we don't.
Speaker 2: Is it a TLC show? We've never seen a clip. We don't watch the same tele it's the.
Speaker 1: Same show where the dude would be falling in love to a car, someone eats cotton ball. Yeah, it's like clips from there. I never watched it, but this one is on there and I thought, I'm sorry the way they I feel like it was health benefits. This is clearly a case. Okay, let's see. My name is Nick. My name is Aubrey, and we are addicted to drinking our urine. And I have not drank for years now, each dam.
Speaker 6: Consuming about a half gallon of fresh air in smells like buttery popcorn.
Speaker 1: Never in a million years, but I think that I would have a son that would be drinking his own urine right now. We're about to take a pea shower. It almost feels like a drug. Nick, come on, I got a wash down the burger with something I've discussed it I've discussed. Was that his father that said I don't know, well, I just wanted to make Now, did you notice real white enthusiasts. I eat natural things that come from nature. I sleep on the ground, I surf, jump off high things into water.
Speaker 6: I don't use any makeup unless it's a very special occasion. I am very minimal with the materials I wear in my body and what I consume.
Speaker 1: And we are addicted to drinking are urine, So they drink they can Aubrey both drink two hundred gallons of urine each year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this is actually just even like scientifically bad for you because drinking peas as bad as it could get you dehydrated, yes, kidney damn, it could give you an infection since urine is more like a waste product that the body is trying to eliminated, Like this could actually message.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy, Like I don't be wishing up on people, but like they die, I'm not going to be mad, Like I'm not going to be sad, and I'm not gonna say they deserve it, but bitch, this is technically.
Speaker 1: The first thing I thought when Editon said it was bad. My father is h Hughes as a Cather. Two years ago was the sickest he ever got. They literally thought my dad was gonna die because something went wrong with the catheter. So what happens when it can't come out is the urine goes back into your body, and so it gave him and he was in the ICU. It was awful, and literally I remember having a conversation with the doctor and I was like, this is so crazy. Like when I was a kid, I remember they used to say cures for my ex would be urine. Blah blah blah blah blah. It was like, oh live sale shit. He's like, I don't know why people think urine is so helpful to the body. Whatever jellyfish thing fled the inner so he's like, it became a myth ruined it. He's like, because it is so harmful for you. It is literally your own fucking waist. And y'all are sitting here trying to tell that you sleep on the ground and don't worry. Mab. You know what's crazy.
Speaker 2: I actually, now now that we just learn the science behind it, I think that they're actors.
Speaker 1: I think that there's writers.
Speaker 2: They come up with the most crazy thing and they say, hey, let's go find some like people want to be actors.
Speaker 1: Girl, there was a strike. Biggas eat money.
Speaker 2: I think they're acting. I don't think that this is real. I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: The biggest thing about that jellyfish thing is that urine is not Urine is not sterile?
Speaker 1: Was a strike? You said? The biggest thing is what.
Speaker 5: Urine isn't sterile? Like there's bacteria if you're saying and these niggas.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm thirsty.
Speaker 1: I got a white. I gotta wash down my burger with some urine. It just sell It's all like gross. That's well she you know, I'm just thinking about how they smell and they take urine showers at that bitch, But you would smell them like the way like when you get on the train and you see a nigga with a with a cart and you know, you know his situation, and they smell like yuck.
Speaker 3: That's probably what they smell.
Speaker 1: Like what they do, you know their situation, they're they're what is it a house? Okay, let's go into the tree. Wait a second, we're leaving this topic.
Speaker 5: I just want to I just want to, like really quick, try to understand where this could have started to.
Speaker 1: Like how by the way, wait, there doing a lot of p ship.
Speaker 2: They ain't never getting yes you do, bitch, don't ooh y'all. She cover to twenty twenty six forgetting she'd have told all I've done people.
Speaker 5: You said a lot is not a lot of words, but she's done it a lot.
Speaker 1: A few timesigga a few times. Juie. First of all, peepee girl, you peepee girl, you just told the whole peepee story that but Thanksgiving and your pissy ass bumped up the hotel room. You said, Oh my god, you did just say that.
Speaker 3: That was what time of the last three years?
Speaker 1: You had multiple peace stories one time in the last three years, buddy, Yeah, I have to think about it. I had a thig that wanted to peep. Okay, so you want to talk about pee bitch, bring up a peece. Start in when the last time I got peet on us? Pe you peep peepeede on you? Yeah? And I think I think he was like, wasn't you on show you here twenty twenty four? We are literally in twenty twenty six. That was twenty two years ago. No, it was like the Mexico trip. Literally that was when I was in Tuloom. That was one year ago and there was barely any water.
Speaker 2: It was New Year's of twenty twenty four, which is January twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: We only wait one year, years and one years. That's not how you do the man New Year's twenty twenty four, right, because last New Year's he was at home than the Union.
Speaker 5: Years before you peed on you did zoo. That wasn't the last time you got pete on though.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about this.
Speaker 1: I know it wasn't you put it on the outline, So you're judging people for drinking people? Wait, did it ever go in your mouth?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What did the peede that when in your mouth tastes like I actually no, it didn't. And you know what they said after? He was like, you know what, when I was peeing, I saw you was really holding your mouth tight. That's crazy because I thought you loved me. Oh yeah, did you see exactly? Wait, we listened and we judge. You see how we judging each other. But we the peepee girls? Wait, no, now are the people were the peepee girls? It's crazy the peepee girls and on.
Speaker 2: So in twenty twenty six, you not gonna get pissed on or peel on somebody.
Speaker 3: Of course, you literally came in here like multiple times. Do you never remember?
Speaker 1: Multiple times she came in here with a gallop of water preparing her bladder to pee on her nigga, I'll tell you how, like time I was on a fitness journey. No, you're no, you literally said it. So feel this butter so I could peel on my man later. Maybe it was a joke, Yeah, joke. I think two things can be true. But also when you judge me and I'll judge you out to type this, don't you judge pe but you judge me about Peep, but you just got be on it. But let me tell you. Me and my nigga went to the birthday party this girl that's always been a prospect. We always like make out with her and have fun, but never fart. So we're at her birthday party. I don't know why it never happened, just it just happn't y'all go get mono out here. Let me tell you how. I really we know it gonna happen. Now, what happened? So we're her birthday party and she starts telling us about this wild night she had with her homegirl, her homegirls. Man. She's like, oh my god, y'all over there. I'm like feeling so awkward. My friend brought her boyfriend and the last time I saw them we all fucked. I was like, oh shit, why is it awkward? And she was like, honestly, it's I think it's just because he was like standing over us, like peeing on us.
Speaker 3: And ship dude, wait wait he peted on bofo and.
Speaker 2: Ain't even been able to fuck her yet he turned around and look at me and said, I'm never I was like, why, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Why hypocrite? I know, hypocrite. He's like, I just can't believe. She was like, I don't know. He just got piss and he's like it just felt crazy, And I'm like, right, you're just jealous. They yodiggay, get to pistol, hurry you together. That's y'all being mad. You know what?
Speaker 3: It was Mandy like, how dare you let someone else?
Speaker 1: It was a little too flusy of bringing up the peed, like what like is probably trying to see how nasty y'all are.
Speaker 3: She wanted to see it. She heard you on the show.
Speaker 1: I think it was the way she told her, Oh my god, my friends up there and her boyfriend pissed on you. Like wait, her and her boyfriend pissed on her. He was They were standing over both of them, and then the girlfriend stood over her and pee too.
Speaker 3: Oh she took two different pisses.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Oh yeah, no, that's nasty. Thank you, that's nasty, bro, Because now you fixed it two different people pisses all you couldn't Why is that the front. You let a couple of piss on you. Why is that the frame line?
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm judge. We got in the car. I'm not you said, we're on the way.
Speaker 1: Thrive twenty said, He's like, I cannot believe, like when you think, like, imagine if we kissed her right after. Okay, let me let's go. Let's go to hoole tree because it's been a while. Okay, this one Eddn actually picked and I actually this is kind of tough. This is tough, but you know the song. My talk game is fire. It's sonny. It's going and dry and it's coming out soggy. I ride on that thing like the cops is behind me. M hm, the way I spit. Oh, I don't need ad libs. And now you're trying to sign me your honor. I'm a freak. Handcuffs, leashes, switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating, put him on his knees, give him something to believe it. Never lost a fight, but I'm looking for a beating in the food chain.
Speaker 3: I'm the one that eat you. This sound likes to make the science. It's giving the staff. He ate my ass.
Speaker 1: He's a bottom feeder. Big d stand for big demeanor. This just makes the sign right. I can make it busts before I ever meet you. Now, make it pop, make it wait?
Speaker 3: Really that's what we never make it to.
Speaker 1: The last verse, dog were offside? No, that's like in the very beginning this one, well that was the beginning. Well it's like after Cardi's verse. Yeah, oh wow, I ain't gonna lie. That was hard, but it's okay. The other one he got is mad easy, but I'm just skipped the beginning. You know, Cadence makes it.
Speaker 2: But if she's saying Cardi's verse where I'm apart that big match, like I.
Speaker 1: Would have known.
Speaker 5: I wasn't gonna send that that time.
Speaker 1: Okay, have I in Hiller? Okay, this one is is very easy. But let me see damn it edn't what ten ten, ten twenty on your titties?
Speaker 3: Bitch?
Speaker 1: Oh it's oh, I know this one one hundred deep vi P no guest list. You don't know who you fucking with? Got my other bitch talking about my other bitch? Why do you whisper when you do this? I like it like fucking all night. Nick me ain't selling it makes sound too dope. I ain't selling it far fresher than a motherfucking gold lettermans last king killing shit, got your grandma and my did girl? You know what it is? Uh huh what city, bitch? Okay, so why it's one of you did the rhythm this time. So that's the point.
Speaker 2: Man, I know, well I couldn't guess the be because you didn't. It was a little difficult.
Speaker 1: God, you can never got that rack city. That's a tiger. Yeah. I hope about my hangler. I think my friend produced that sunny Digital.
Speaker 3: I think, my.
Speaker 1: Friend, why don't do that?
Speaker 3: Don't do that?
Speaker 1: My friend quest Love.
Speaker 3: Literally that's what you do all the time.
Speaker 1: You know. It's crazy. When I was thinking back, I'm like, damn, because I'll bring up my friend Gabrier, my friend Andre and I'm like, now, sound like no, you do, sound like you a name dropping ass b This one time me and Andrew Schultz had lunch and I'm just saying, cut that out. But I feel sometimes it's relative to the story. Okay, I mean it was, yeah, was it? Yeah? I actually like, if it's like something that won't expose somebody, yeah, fuck, it's gonna be name dropping ass bitches. Love Andrew. Sorry is that a name? Try not on this platform. Hey, yeah, our audience is gonna be like this bitch fuck you alright Wazy twenty twenty six, saying, okay, so I want to get into this, particularly because the Turks and Cacos conversation got me. Really. I was saying to you on that first episode, keep doing the Turk gakos no the Caos conversation, but she was also saying the Turks and kegos no. I wasn't like I said the you tube first flugg been there and it wasn't off Drake. I had my own money.
Speaker 2: I had to know that you ain't going Drakes any talking about you know, but that whole like that we're drinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that bitch out there we try. But that convo when we were having it at the top of the year, I was like, she's not dating that type of guy. You could do that with X y Z type of guy. And then it got me thinking, let's go into the why you want me to date someone different type of man? I don't want to and you like my type, y'all ain't hear it.
Speaker 2: But on the Patreon Weezy out here in the likes of my niggas again one nigga because he had locks. So I told her to take the like back, but I said, go unlike that picture.
Speaker 1: I really felt like if I did it, it was phony to unlike it.
Speaker 3: Just unlike it. He's not gonna know that you unliked his picture.
Speaker 1: Girl. Hold on. Okay, top ten before you have to update these men before finding the one? We this is what's the list. Reintroduced this ten guys women should date before finding the one, and I believe that we could go through tips once we go through this LISTO on this hype of message guys a woman should date before she fires the one. Let's go number one. The hot guy. Okay, well, this is a guy that is super attractive. Everybody wants to fuck him. It's an ego boost that he's even fucking with you. Oh got that? Two? The cool guy. The motherfucker knows every fucking type of new music. He's so like getting into exclusive clubs. He knows what's on trend. He might be a sneakerhead, he might be super into like home design, whatever it is. He's just super cool and trendy. Okay. Three The ambitious guy. Okay, your mom normally loves this one. He's probably working at an investment bank and then also has a side business. He's into academics, on track to get a PhD. He already has one. That guy.
Speaker 2: Four, the super those first three, I think I've I've had one, so keep going the four.
Speaker 1: The number four is the super smart, nerdy guy, the motherfucker that has read every single book. He knows everything about the latest film and will deep dive it. Kind of boring, but he's the smartest person always. Five the guy that's always had a crush on you. This guy has wanted to fuck you for years now. He's obsessed with you. You're lukewarm to it, but you give him all.
Speaker 2: No them the worst tites, them ones that make you end up on motherfucking Lifetime movies.
Speaker 1: Number six This is obay the party. You met this guy at a party.
Speaker 3: You could date these type.
Speaker 1: You ran into him at two other parties this month. When you started dating, you realized it wasn't fake because you're only running into him because he goes to every single party. Number seven is the perfect on paper guy. You don't really have a connection with him, but there are so many good things about this person. That it teaches you what you actually may want in someone else. Okay, Number eight in this article, it says the guy in a band for us, it's the referen of it. This guy seems really cool, he's got access in every place. Everybody thinks he's dope. His primary job is being a musician. There's probably songs about other women. There's other women on his line, but you're secretly excited to just get this off your checklist. Nine the older guy.
Speaker 3: At this point. Nine is the older guy. Ten gotta be the younger guy.
Speaker 1: It's not the older guy that knows everything, teaches you things, knows a good restaurant, very smart. On a different page, be it those you old. And number ten is finally when you meet the one, and the one will normally arrive once you've gotten to have enough experience, knowing once you feed up and want to settle, and not you want to settle once you explore. They said, men love to explore in their thirties and they want to settle down Right around thirty six, the one normally who's smart, handsome, warm, honest, has enough of a balance of all of these men, including the parti er, including the smart guy, including the guy that's really into you. We tend to turn, you know, turn away with the men that are interested in us. And I think as you get older, you're like, you know what, this motherfucker is doing all the right things, and it becomes less of like an it what they become more manipulent. Well, I thought we would give tips for dating the athlete, the rapper, the guy that every girl wants, and the good guy. Now why, I think that a lot of women are sliding in the dms of some of this men. These men, a lot of women are meeting them out somewhere at a party, and they don't necessarily know how to go about things. For example, one tip I would give for dating an athlete or a rapper is just no.
Speaker 3: You go share them of course, But bitches don't know that.
Speaker 1: I think you know how like you want to play the game a little bit and say maybe like, oh, well I want him to hit me up at this time and be ready for this and be ready for that.
Speaker 3: I like your friend. Them type of bitches don't need to be dating.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of bitches are like that. If he doesn't hit me up at a certain time, what I will tell you from dating athletes or rappers. When them niggas is in town, you may be going to dinner with other people.
Speaker 2: Oh, you gonna go to you gonna go to dinner? Will He's gonna be five other bitches that all think they go suck as dicta which onoy who he wants to suck a dick at the end of the night.
Speaker 1: I think the one thing I learned from dating just If Yale was that our dinner always consisted of someone else popping in yep, whether it be security, another front on my hallway from the port player, what the fuck? And it never feels like privacy and privacy all happen in the bedrooms. I don't really like it. Sometimes not even they might invite some other pictures kind of let that shit go for the parks. That's just the truth, Okay, So I'll be honest with you. The reason why our audience is a little older. I would rather give the thirty five and up girlies.
Speaker 2: Do you think angel the list of men that they should no longer be dating if they're thirty five and up?
Speaker 1: I don't like if I can necessarily agree to that, though, because my homegirls have found in love with dat no.
Speaker 3: No, no no no no to me thirty five and up, you should no longer be dating a drug dealer?
Speaker 1: Can I do my allent? I just I just don't want to give advice to the girlies to go date athletes. That's not the only person on my list the hot guy. I think you should be giving tips to women that are dating a guy that every woman wants. If you don't want too, fine, no no no. My friends are ranging from thirty four to forty five, and they are dating men that other women want.
Speaker 2: But see, I guess it's different because my friends are dating all people that I think they're wasting their time with.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't mean like that we can't.
Speaker 2: But at thirty five, I guess that's why I don't have the advice. I don't have women that are dating men that everyone want. I have friends that are literally moving in jailbirds, like a nigga who's still claiming to be a rappera for example. Right, Like I'm a friend who's almost forty dating a twenty three year old.
Speaker 1: But the case though, for I would say for dating a hot guy, I actually do have really valuable advice, and it would be I want to hear it a setting boundaries before all else. The reason that a lot of women end up getting hurt or getting in situationships is because they're with men that have a bunch of other women. And so, to me, the best piece of advice I can give you if you end up with the hot guy for the guy that has a bunch of hoes, is you have to know how to move with that person. And a lot of the how to move is how to move with yourself. Because we're trying to give niggas all these rules on how to treat us, but we're really just dead and right.
Speaker 2: Thing I think I just call all the bitches done like bitches just going to dating still, I think very delusional. So to me, especially if we're talking to a monogamous girl or a girl that wants to move towards the traditional way of living, it's not really gonna be the super hot guy that everyone wants that I think that she is.
Speaker 1: Suddenly talking to that girl, but a few episodes ago, you like, these niggas gotta pay for every day. I'm not saying that to pay for everything.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that girls need to know what their standards are I don't say that niggas need.
Speaker 3: To pay for everything words in my mouth.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just a lot of the advice you give are to men that these girls aren't dating, not I'm gonna tell you in everything.
Speaker 3: No, and I don't talk for everybody.
Speaker 2: The way I move is not how every bitch moves, which is why the girls that i'm that I would be talking to are the.
Speaker 3: Girls that are moving completely different than me.
Speaker 2: A lot of my friends are dating guys I wouldn't fucking They couldn't sniff a fart out my ass. Like the guys that my friends entertain are ones that I wouldn't look twice at.
Speaker 3: Or ones that I wouldn't consider dating.
Speaker 2: But it's what I see friends are dating, Like, why are you dating someone who is still going through a divorce with four kids and an unstable job. Why are you dating a guy who has two kids under two? It sells weed bags? Why are you dating a guy who's twenty three years old and may be overseas next year when you want somebody serious? Like for me, the reality is the girls that the guys are really dating aren't the guys that everyone wants.
Speaker 1: Aren't the hot guys aren't the super rich guys.
Speaker 2: They're the more regular guys, and these bitches still don't know how to move with them, Like I think they're.
Speaker 1: The regular guys. Are niggas that still every bitch one depending on what they do. And that's what I'm saying to me.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: I think so many women just want to be kept, just want to have a man to claim them. I think that we're still in that phase. It's weird because we're at that phase. We're also on the internet. You have a large variety of women that are literally okay with being single, okay with not talking to men, but the world is telling them they're lonely, miserable bitches for being single and choosing themselves. But then you still have a very large portion of women that literally will just take what they can get. And oftentimes they're not really dating or fucking the guy that everyone wants because that man is giving them very little bit of their time. They're fucking the guy that maybe doesn't want them, but they're like, Okay, this guy, I can manage, this guy I can get. I think a lot of women still are insecure and dating, and they're not dating or dealing with the.
Speaker 1: Very hot guy or the very rich guy, or the very wealthy guy. They're dating the nigga that work at FedEx. But also on my list are the guy that's super into you, the good guy. Like I don't know, I have to disagree on this. I really do believe no matter what city you live in, all of these type of men exist wherever you're at. You could be in a butt fuck town and they're still these type of things exists.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is what a lot of the women are choosing now are just the men that give them the attention, and they're not the good guy. They're not the super hot guy. It's not the super rich guy. It's the guy.
Speaker 1: I can tell you why, it's not the good guy. But it's the guy, y'all.
Speaker 2: It's the guy that is giving them enough attention to make them feel desirable or worthy or yay, somebody wants me like for the this idea that like women are even really like again, even the standards like your friend did it. But the majority of women, and when I say majority, I'm talking about my friends who talk about their friends, and they friends talk about their friends.
Speaker 3: What I'm seeing is like they're really not dealing with.
Speaker 2: The super hot guy or the sup They're dealing with somebody just they gave them enough attention to make them feel wanted.
Speaker 5: I'm here trying to find out which guy I am.
Speaker 3: Ooh, but how do you?
Speaker 1: You might be the mixy guy the Honestly, there's a way to date the part of your guy too.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say you would be a guy that I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: If I had a friend dating a guy like you, not even you because I know you, but a guy like you, I would tell her to that's not the one to take serious. He's in the club all the time, he DJs, he travels, he is in industry, so proximity.
Speaker 3: You're out late, you work during the day.
Speaker 1: That's so interesting though.
Speaker 2: Like so you're you're the guy though that if you gave somebody enough attention, even though you actually come with a lot of red flags, as long as you gave a woman enough attention, yeah, she'd be like, ooh, I found my.
Speaker 1: Boot m damn. Just because DJs wont attention. Bro, what type of girl on line? I think?
Speaker 5: I'm Well, that's why I was trying to wonder about child like which one like I understand these were the categories about mental It's like.
Speaker 1: My girls told me once. I think that's the thing too. When she swiped up on my profile, she's like, you know what, you kind of look like. She's like, you don't post often, but when you do post, you're posting a trip or an accolade, and that kind of gives the girl that you would assume like its higher maintenance. And I was like, yeah, I think I'm okay with that. I think I would only be high maintenance to the wrong person. But there was something that I spoke to Wolf about last night that just came to my mind. When you said the girls aren't meeting the good guys, I don't think that's true. I think every woman is medica guy that they've passed up. And he said that he had a friend of his that was a therapist and that she realized she was trying to give single women advice and that seventy percent of her clients would probably pass up her husband and that's when she knew she couldn't say shit to people anymore. And I really believe huh.
Speaker 2: I just told my friend that I said the way that my friends are dating, the way I choose to date.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty six. I don't know what to tell the host.
Speaker 2: They gonna do what they want to do, who they want to be with, be unhappy, be it like everyone. That's the thing too, when this idea of advice, there's really no blueprint. You really can't. You really can't tell nobody how to do things.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I got a disagree on that. I've had some good dating advice, or else I wouldn't have been in therapy. Dating advice does work, Dating coaching can work, like a lot of people really don't understand how to navigate.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm saying. For people who actually can apply it. I think there's so many people that don't know themselves. There's a lot of people who want to get the blueprint or how to date without knowing who they are with.
Speaker 1: You know, I can only assume people listening to this pot or listen.
Speaker 2: Now, they do's a girl every Wednesday, YGD day out here with the best bitch like my bigga here on a green carter. He married, but I get to see him Thursday through Wednesday, and we go on two trips a week.
Speaker 1: Yes, but at the end of the day, people are apt enough to like put forward good advice, And I think that my only job I can do is as I learn and get better with dating, is, for example, I argue terribly. I want to do a whole episode on how to communicate with arguing, Like what's really bad was name calling, doing all kinds of shit, and that shit don't even come out my mouth no more. So It's like there is advice that I really think that I could give to people that are in the mix of their dating. And because I really feel like I've dated every type of guy. I feel like I've had every type of relationship. I'm non monogamous lesbian relationship to thropple to monogamous relationship, to situationship, don't leave the white man, I know what do you call that? Interracial relationship? All of them brouh Through all of this shit, I can look back and saying every single one something I did wrong, And a lot of the times I would think if I had to do like a big bag of like what was the main common problem? It was that I probably put way too much effort into a thing that was already dead, Like you ever looked, And the whole how do you know when you stay too long, shit, I will put some effort into a motherfucker that is showing me to saying it because I'm one of those that are like, no, let's move this thing forward, let's keep trying at it. Not even because I'm like desperate more than I think that's what i have to do, Like moving forward and moving on to the next thing to be didn't seem like a reality. That would be my biggest piece of ice to myself, Like I'll let that motherfucker go quicker, Like who's the difference? Why y'all said I'd be disposed of? Do be disposed?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, But why said she wished she could dispose quicker? What the difference would be? Just know when it's time to dispose the niggas? This is a special case.
Speaker 5: You a special case, yes, you you you know, bro.
Speaker 1: I listening to her talk and I'm like, so you wish you could be more like me, But it's a problem with that for you. They're like a new pack of gum. I did not treat niggas like a new pack of gum like they're tried it, Like there, what tried it? Tried it? I feel like tried it.
Speaker 3: Why would you say try it? This is or sweet?
Speaker 2: You think I disposed of niggas like that, I'd be liking I kept them around for years.
Speaker 1: You like them? I double back. You show them up and then like you spit them out? Did you see a man eater? Oh wait a second? How I how sometimes you like new flavors you I have not given off that you think you get.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I think I just don't be card Okay, Well, then that would make me think that you didn't really see serious with you. I do.
Speaker 3: I like him, but caring about like I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I don't know. Now, hold on, come on.
Speaker 3: I be happy with my stuff. I'll be happy like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you need a new fla Okay, I think I'm work.
Speaker 2: I'm very selfish, so like we talked about this at the top of last year, I needed my alone time, my space. I don't really care if you buck somebody else like and I think that in having conversations with my partners, they don't like that.
Speaker 1: It gives that I don't care because I guess too.
Speaker 2: A lot of the ways we view relationships is the jealousy, the envy, the toxicity, and I don't wanting to argue, I don't you know what I mean? And so I mean, I do I be liking my nigga?
Speaker 1: You do you like them? For now? I don't like both the y'all. Both y'all can suck my dick from them. I don't like where this You just said.
Speaker 2: You wish you could dispose the niggas quicker because instead of like trailing on?
Speaker 1: How do you know? You say too long? For me? I don't believe a waste of my time.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in trying to make a square peg fit in a circle.
Speaker 1: What could be the best case scenario if it doesn't pay for? What's like your long When I say long term, it doesn't have to be life one year? What would be your long term goal for your own dating life?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 2: And I say this to my partners, I want to create memories and be happy with anyone that's in my life. So for for a male that comes into my life, I wanted to create should that gotta be honest.
Speaker 1: On a date? I want to I want to live. I want to live like that You wanted to create memories with people, which I would lives are red flag? I want to day. What are your long term. I want to I want to create memories I do. I want to travel, I want to have fun.
Speaker 3: Is that not what you do with your nigga?
Speaker 2: Like, maybe you don't like how I'm phrasing it, but it's literally what you're doing is literally the what anyone should want in a relationship.
Speaker 3: I want a healthy, loving relationship.
Speaker 2: With someone that I could live life with, that I could create memories with that I can enjoy. I don't want to be around someone who steals my peace, who doesn't make me happy, who triggers my fucking uh nervous system?
Speaker 1: Is it? Uh? Do you ever have a place in your life where you would want a main partner? And if so, of course, if it has it got more serious, Like you think you could cohabitate with somebody.
Speaker 2: I don't want to live with nobody, no ever, Like I think that that's the problem too, Like the way I view relationships, the milestones that are set forth in relationships, the let's move in, let's have a baby, let's get married. Those three things aren't aren't things on my bucket list to do for you?
Speaker 1: A longtime partner, never living together? Like but you you had the desire to live with your ex before and talked about it. Where do you think that I.
Speaker 2: Realized and then I realized I want stealing the floor windows and he didn't care about it. But if he did, I'm actually glad in hindsight that it wasn't the thing.
Speaker 1: You know what it is that sometimes it feels like it could be you were in love with your ex. Yes, I really believe if you were in love with somebody, you would be talking different. I was in love with my ex. I never wanted kids or marriage. I'll still tell you, by the way, No, I know, I don't think I will ever do that. Hold on, I'll take a rank, I'll do a honeymoon. Yet I don't think that love.
Speaker 3: Maybe my hubby, I'll be his white feet, but it won't be on paper.
Speaker 1: But as far as like to me, the end all for a couple would probably be building a life together. And building a life together doesn't mean a home to me even you wait, wait, wait, let me finish, because at one point it did to you too.
Speaker 3: No, building a home with a man was never a thing.
Speaker 1: How you almost moved in together buying a home like building a home together was not that thing.
Speaker 2: But also we were in New York. Bro, Now how I'm living. Oh no, I I don't want to cohabitate with anyone. I told you, body get on my nervous I gotta put him in a room. Sometimes a cat I don't want to be bothered. And that's a cat.
Speaker 1: I mean in Atlanta, you probably have a mansion. I never see that anything.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say. I was like, what if you had a location that was so big.
Speaker 1: Like a wing. Yes, if we stayed on different wings of the house, sure, yeah, because something eating space. Also, I have a couple that's a friend of mine that are like very like I didn't even say Nerdi reversion, introverted. Like they're both like, I'm very nerusion. I'll tell you no, no, no, Like they both get a little weird and they spend a lot of separate time together. They live in a three bedroom in New York, but it's got a pair of stairs. And he was like, oh, it's so great. Sometimes we don't see each other till dinner. And they both were like really into it. And I think that that's a great example of showing that like you can want space like a motherfucker and both agree to it and then not be something scary but also acknowledging like, hey, living together doesn't mean I'm giving something up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know how happy I am When I walk at my house and maybe I see my draws on the flow from the night before, I'd be like, I'm so glad ain't nobody telling me to pick up my drawers for the night before.
Speaker 1: Because this is my shit. I don't want to have to And this is again the selfish war.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have to consider somebody else with what makes me comfortable and what I want to do when I wake up when I go to sleep, Like I really and I think it's so strange. This year has been the most fulfilling year in dating for me, in the partners I've had and how we've communicated and the honesty and how we've made commitments to see each other and being excited and sharing our goals and what's happening in our lives.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is fulfilling.
Speaker 2: Like I don't feel like I need anything, Like even when I just went out with my homegirl, I was like, girl, we outside to find you a nigga. But I don't need no numbers. I actually don't even I'm letting you know. I want to help you find somebody. But I'm good, and to me, that's what like. I just want to live life where I'm happy. She wants to create memories.
Speaker 1: Where we're like on Patreon back lash raggedy bitch horacul decisions, but it's created. I feel like she's making fun of me. I'm not Kodak create memories for talking.
Speaker 2: About the fucking gougen Heimer and all that shit over there in the Germany and the Italy and going to Brazilian. Youreate you creating about the fucking memories with your nigga. But when I say I want to create memories, it's a.
Speaker 1: Problem to hear more PP stories head on over the patreont dot com backslash horbal decisions where you're gonna get pe memories.
Speaker 2: And you gonna get me happy with all my niggas and the memories we create together, as you should, bitch. But another episode of the show that you come to to hear us figure out life because we're.
Speaker 1: Still waiting on the alien. I got my my robot coming up. Ay y'all such condu The only town