Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for listening to the Coveno and Rich podcast. Be sure to catch us live every weekday from five to seven Eastern to the four Pacific on Fox Sports Radio. Find your local station for Coveno on Rich at foxsports Radio dot com, or stream us live every day on the iHeartRadio app. It's like searching FSR E Thursday, Yeah, budy one sixteen of the NFL, one week until Christmas Day. Christmas time is yes, Happy happy holidays from our CNR FSR family to yours. Every wanted to try an Olympic or Paralympic sport. Rich try fence. Let's hear all of that. This is fast, safe and easy to start. Find a beginner class near you at USA Fencing dot org slash try Fencing. That's USA Fencing dot org slash try Fencing. I'm Cavino, that is Rich. Danny g is here on the phones eight seven, seven ninety nine on Fox's Old School and fifty hits and we be rocking out. Let's go Sesame Street help raise all of us. Now. It's our turn. Donate this holiday season at sesame dot org because the world needs sesame and Sesame needs you. It's Covino and guys Smiley everybody aka Rich David, Well, that's you Mo right, no, your guy Smiley, and I want to say here we got we got spot on the videos Covino and Rich FSR. You can watch us live now, watch us live later, but you can watch what you hear at Covino and Rich FSR. In fact, you could also get our Bonus Pod new episode today. An hour from now, we're gonna interview and talk to two tone to Superstar. He's gonna break down the fight tomorrow. So if you're interested in Jake Paul AJ tomorrow night on Netflix, we're gonna break it down on over promised right here on this YouTube page. Now. As far as Brad Pitt's birthday, yeah, I'm reading the feedback, like Elliott hit us up and he said, I hate Brad Pitt. Why because he's funny, a great actor and look at him, he's Brad Pitt. Yeah, I mean he is hateable, but somehow we still, like Scott Mayer said, Troy, women loved him in that movie, and guys thought he was cool. By the way, I think a lot of people slept on the movie Troy. I think we compared it to Gladiator and other movies like that three hundred and you thought it wasn't as cool. If you watch it now, it's better than some of the other trash that I'm seeing. So I watched it recently. I was like, yeah, that's pretty good. Not a lot of great feedback. Let's see Wes is saying that you got to think of seven. I'd like seven too, that's a good one. And here's the question to this. There's so many angles to this Brad Pitt birthday thing. I know, freaky that he's sixty two years old. I think there's a couple of angles. You were saying, are there leading Are there leading men and women that even get you to the theater anymore? Is there someone where like, oh, they're in the movie, I'm going Because I feel like that doesn't exist as much as it once did. Like it's very hard to be like, I'm going to the movies. Like when I was a kid, I feel like if Sandler came out with a new movie. Yes, when we were like teenagers and in our twenties, there was a new like, oh wait, what's coming out? The wedding singer Billy Madison still lone movie stall Loane would get you out to the theater.
Speaker 2: Jim Carrey in the nineties, Yeah, could not miss if Jim Carrey the new trailer for a movie I was sam.
Speaker 1: I agree, Jim Carrey excited me back in the day as a kid like Jim Carrey movie, I would be excited that it's coming out. You're right, who is that now? Is it? Timothy Shallamay Shammon, He's got a new movie, Marty Supreme coming in. People like that guys? Well, Tom Cruise still proves to be that guy. Top Gun proved it. I'm not changing the question, but I'm gonna give you a different way to look at it. The answer lies in name the guy essentially that dudes think is cool and women want, because that's gonna be your answer to who is the leading man that draws you to the box office. It's rare when it's both Yeah, You're like, yo, he's a cool dude, and women are like, oh my god. That a lot of guys that we think are cool that women don't identify with or don't think are hot. They don't like him. And then there's guys that women love that we think are lame. Now, Brad Pitt is one of those guys that everybody sort of is down to watch. So I'll give you one. We pay him props here on the show. Who else falls into that category? There's a guy that man bedpress of the last couple of years. But I still think there's something cool about Ryan Reynolds, and women love Ryan Reynolds, but his wife he sort of ruined his reputation.
Speaker 3: I was looking at this list of movies and I saw every single one at the Movie Theater, Training Day, American Gangster, Oh you're Denzel guy, The Book of Eli, flight Man on Fire, The Hurricane, Remember the Titans. If he's in a movie, I automatically think, even now, I bet that movie's good.
Speaker 1: You know what, he was gonna make it good.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: My only knock is that he's seventy, right, and you're saying even now at seventy, he's still that guy, and that's fair. That's cool. Denzel, or as Mama calls him, Denzel Wash, Denzel washed. He's a Washington best actor ever. That's twenty five thousand dollars out pat so darn cool, he's so darn clever. Gotta love Denzel, I do, absolutely, But you see how far we have to go sometimes to find these answers, like is there no one today? I think there is because I saw the feedback. It's popping at Covino and rich FSR on YouTube. There's one guy in there that I think is on his way to be that guy. To me, he looks like Kato Kalin but he's pretty cool. Glenn Powell Man, you know, could be that guy. That's good name, right, because I do like him on Chad Powers. He's he's funny, he's handsome, he's ripped, he's a good looking dude. There's no question your wife and girlfriend are gonna be like, yeah, he's kind of hot, and and you think we still, yeah, we still don't hate. Honestly, I think he's great in Chad Powers. And I saw that movie with him and Sidney Sweeney anyone but you it was it was pretty good. I mean I think he look, he doesn't have that that IMDb of a Brad Pitt quite yet, but I think he's on his way there. Can I tell you someone hit us up? Colin us up? And this is an answer that you'd be like, oh, you know what, I don't know if women love as much as guys just think he's cool. You're putting Paul Rudd on this list. No, No, I like him. If there's some I feel like Paul. He's a nice if we're doing a swell fella the master of Buddy Films.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to see Friendship with Tim Robinson and Paul Rudd in theaters by myself, and I loved it. I was laughing like a hyena.
Speaker 1: I like Paul Rudd, but he's not like you're running out to see him Paul, right. I mean, I'm not trying to be mean.
Speaker 2: I think he was just a little more popular, like in the early two thousands, mid two thousands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like when Steve Carell was like way popular too. Say you know what, though, I think we live in a world now. Kenna loves to point out back in the day, there was they called the monoculture, right, like we all watch the same movies. There were limited shows we all watched. We got the same references, memories, quotes, memories, quotes, references. All that was the same because we lived in the mono culture didn't have as many options. Now, with everyone's algorithm being different and a million streaming services, everyone you know is watching a different show. It's it's wild when me and Danny and Kevin are all watching the same show, Like, Danny, are you watching the Beast? In me just started Yeah, I was gonna say, like it's good man, But the fact that there's when there's a show that all of us are watching, in my mind, I'm like, man, it must be a big show. That's why we get all excited too, because it's it's part. It's like we're living in that monoculture for a second. Yeah, yeah, it's like, oh yeah, I think because there's so many options, even legit actors and actresses that I used to automatically watch. I'm sort of like, eh, like I'm a big Stallone guy, but I haven't watched Tulsa King, and I know you haven't either. I have. I watched the first season. If you really love Stallone the way I know we do, Yeah, I mean I think of that with Will Ferrell. I love Will Ferrell, but there's like movies like artsier comedies he comes out with where I'm like, I don't know I would say that, but I love Will Farrell. I'll watch like ninety percent of his stuff.
Speaker 4: The rock.
Speaker 1: Is an answer. What about Kevin Hart. I feel like if I see some dumb comedy with like Kevin Hart, think your wife like likes Kevin Hart. That's sure, you know you're right the other layer of.
Speaker 2: It, because I'm getting kind of worn out by Kevin Hart's constant, constant appearances, like on commercials, Like he's a little oversaturated in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and by the way, we're not hating, just stating like.
Speaker 2: He's a funny guy. But you just see someone so much you're like, I just I don't Yeah, I'm done with that.
Speaker 1: And you see the difference, right, Like Rich and I. We like Sebastian Maniscalco, but does your wife or girlfriend really like him that much? Now, who's the guy that everybody sort of loves? Brad Pitt is definitely that guy. Scotty hits and Scotty goes. You know, how is no one? I'm talking about guys that men think are cool and women like. I don't know, do women still like Leonardo DiCaprio or do they think because of his dating habits, I think he's rubbing a lot of women. Women like he treats women like a carton of milk. He moved into the prepeak category.
Speaker 5: He's like Jack Nicholson, right, I think they liked him for twenty five years and then at twenty five years they kicked him to.
Speaker 1: The well done. It's good. It seems that way though. Yeah, it seems like you know, I still think he was that act. I still think he's really really good. Oh he is. Pedro Pascal comes up.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's a good one, as well as Chris Hemsworth and Tom Holland.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got another one. You know, I gotta paka Pascal is good because we the HBO show Last of Us and when he does a movie or an appearance, I think we're all like, yeah, he's a cool dude, and women find his like grittiness, like good looking. I suppose, right, Mandalorian I got it. I didn't see his face really for most of the amandah, you ready for this one? Get this. We've interviewed him a few times. He's a stud, his name dropping. No, that's true because we actually could verify that he's a cool guy, Like he's grossly cool, Jason Momoa. He's on that list because guys think he's cool. He's a cool dude, and women love that guy. Oh and you see, I didn't see aquelman, I didn't see I think you got to see all their movie what most people would say he's popular for did you watch the Chefs? Watched Sean Apple TV where he's like a warrior that's blind or something. But I do like him as an actor. I think he's a cool guy. If he was in a movie that sort of interested me, i'd go watch you know what I'm talking about where he's like a warrior that's blonde. Did I just make that up? Did I dream that was I high? I don't think so. I know he was at the rocky warrior in Game of Throne. No, but there's a there's a show that my wife was like that looks good and like you just think Momoa is cute. I think he's called Chief of War And by the way, yeah no, no, c c se. It doesn't mean that other guys don't feel that way. I would say that most guys would think he's a cool dude. He's like a rock he's a rock star. He makes cool movies. Women think he's hot. I don't think guys think he's lame in any way. He's a cool guy. I think I got one. Look, this is rare company. Man. We're talking Brad Pitt. By the way, it's his birthday. That's why we bring this up. Who's who's leading mad material that women love and dudes think it's cool? All school Win fifty. I think he was super popular, dipped away, and then there's like a re emergence of everyone just thinking he's the greatest guy in the world. And I can't I can't go against it because I think he is great, sweet sweet Keanu Reeves. Oh man, Yeah, no, still on top of his game. Yeah, I hear because you hear stories about what a great guy he is. He buys the crew Rolex watches are stunning, and he buys the whole gifts. Cool to still do a Bill and Ted movie. He doesn't need that. He does it. He's kind to everybody. And your wife will be like, yeah, he's like handsome and so sweet, and you're like, yeah. He won't even put he won't even put his hands around a girl's waist in a photo. You know that trick. He won't do that. He's like, why would I do that? He's seen one too many actors taking the chance.
Speaker 5: That's a really good impression.
Speaker 1: By the way, Thank you Isaac looked up like he thought Cannon was in the room. Isaac, have you ever seen the movie Knock Knock? Who's there? Ken? Have you seen that movie? Isaac? Please? No, Actually, don't watch with your wife. Oh it's asks Anna d arm Ass. So it's Anna to armis some other woman? Who's the other hotty spot? I don't know, but it's Pott. He's good an actor as an actresses is a good answer?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 1: So damn likable? So does it matter? Answer? Please look it up. It's not alisa Alicia Kuthbert? Is it no? You boso serious? Not even close? I asked, clown. You don't know the answer. It's not even a blonde girl. What are you talking about? She's a brunette. Lorenza is a there you go her? I know who was? That? Does sound like Travolta right now? All right, So let me explain this movie knock Knock, because I know Adel's Adele doesn't. Isaac's gonna watch us tonight, Knock Knock after you watch the Rams and Seahawks, which we're getting to next. Knock Knock. Keanu Reeves is a dad and a husband and his family goes away and it's raining outside. Knock knock. He gets a knock on the door. Who is it? And it sees too hot, like co.
Speaker 6: Eds, we're too hot, co eds and it's raining outside. Que dry off, and he lets you come inside and take a shower in your house. And he lets them come in the house and then like, queet a shower, and can you bring us towels? And they try to seduce him and it's like.
Speaker 1: A He's like no, no, no, I got cans, but I won't. Oh it is you know, it's a good move. It's a thriller. I'll tell you what fifteen I'll tell you what not to say, which is what I said to my wife. How could you blame him? Oh yeah, it's tough. It's tough. I mean, who doesn't fall for this his label as a horror crime film. Yeah, it's a great thriller. Yeah, it's so cheesy, but it's so fun. Yeah. Not knock knock knock with Keanu. I like that answer a lot rich because I don't think any dude, we'll be like, yeah, John Wick is corny.
Speaker 5: By the way, the movie lost four million dollars. That's kind of surprising. Only a ten million dollar budget and only made six million.
Speaker 1: That's surprising. You know, maybe I think a lot of guys are scared to watch it. Yeah, yeah, guys. And there it's just guys that watch it because women hate this movie. Let's say how do you? Let's say how do you, guys, and we'll move on. We'll talk some Thursday night football trip our dude in Vegas? What's up?
Speaker 4: Many gentlemen, I'm gonna say what what's its? First chamiot was that in Trudeau Mance when he played the guy that yeah he's in and then uh, and then the two two guys I had the older guys, but of course Paul Newman and then for a while they're everything Harrison Ford made you wanted to go see.
Speaker 1: Hell, Yeah, it's funny. Those are those are older answers, right, but they're in that company in this conversation for sure, Redford, Paul Newman, Yeah, those are Yeah, those are a class. It was cool as hell. No. I saw Marlon brand though, right in some film class in college, I had to watch street Car named Desire, and I couldn't believe. I'm like, that's the fat guy and the Godfather. Yeah, it threw me off. I couldn't believe it, but Paul Newman was one of those guys like your grandmother definitely loved Paul Newman. All right, how about Idris Elba cold answer? Great guy. I feel like we do watch a lot of stuff with it. Just Al Betat, Uh, Bruno and Brooklyn. What's up man?
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, good evening. Hey, listen real quickly. Here's the deal with what the guys need versus the women. Hey, the guy's gotta be handsome, okay, but the benchmark for the dudes you like it is the cat's got to be able to play sort of a hard dude. In other words, he can play some kind of a you know, like a tough guy film, but then he can also play the you know, the love interest in another movie, a guy like Bradley Cooper, Jake willent Thal. Those guys, you know, they can take their shirt off. They look the part if they have to rough it up. But at the same time, the intellectual guys can get with him, and the women basically just for handsome dudes. So that's the basic and to.
Speaker 1: Feel like like you would like this guy. Yeah, those are two good ones. And you know you just said Jill and Hall. Guy gets ripped for these and he's in like fight movies UFC movies like Jillen Hall is a great answer and Bradley Cooper is a great answer. Do you see what he did to his face recently? He's getting not to sound like our parents who cut everyone up? Do your parents cut everyone up? To? Like? What old? What happened on that? But apparently it looks like he got some Simon Cowell type of work done. It's like Internet's cruel. They're comparing him to Barry Manilow. He does look like the memes really are When did Bradley Cooper turn? Because I'd love him as a guest one day and I love saying Eagles. Yeah. What we're saying is the Internet's been cruel lately. Not well, so happy birthday to Brad Pitt. He really is one of a kind. The guy married Angelina Joe Lee and her prime Like, how gross is that about Will Smith? Until like five years ago, I would say I'm not a big fan, but I would say he belongs in this category. Yeah before Banger, after banger, I'm a what do you talk about his wife's activities? What are you saying? I'm talking about cinema. Oh so yo. I was gonna say until the interview where you're like, oh, I would be careful once you get smacked in the face. Yeah, Sam's gonna get sack too. I think Will Smith was in that category before you found that a little bit of his personal life. I like Will Smith. I know you don't. I'll tell you what though. It's rare company when you think about it, because there are guys you like. You mentioned Adam Sandler. Yeah, you love Adam Sandler, but your wife doesn't necessarily love him. She likes watching them, but she doesn't like find him hot. Yeah, not like that. So that's why it's a really special category. And that's why we say we salute you, Brad Pitt, because I think he ends it. I think it was Robert Redford. He was the answer right then it became Brad Pitt for like, he's had a thirty something a year run now. And now we live in a world where there really isn't an answer because we're oversaturated with like beautiful people on social media, like celebrity, Like celebrity doesn't really matter.
Speaker 2: We didn't mention like Clark Gable and like the Golden Age because our demos ninety what's your Spotify listening age?
Speaker 1: You know, frankly, I was saying, I don't think anyone gives a damn very good. Yeah, well, you know, let's say two more quick ones and we'll start with Tom and Maryland. What's up Tom?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 7: How's it going?
Speaker 1: Guys? What's up? Body?
Speaker 4: Not a whole lot? Hey, I want to weigh in on this Brad Pitt conversation. Yep, how do we miss his main name?
Speaker 7: Clooney?
Speaker 1: Oh, Clooney's to many. Clooney's cool.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: He said he's not gonna kiss women anymore in movies. Did you see that headline the other day. Well, he's got a new moviet with Sandler. Oh, yeah, he's only gon to kiss men. He's only gonna kiss dudes now. He said him and his wife made the decision that there's no real need for him to be like in romantic movies where he's kissing someone else. Like, he doesn't. That's not part of his world anymore. Sounds like he lost his battle. Seems like there's something happened, seems like his wife is uh has something to say about this. Yeah, there's a script here where I have a younger love interest. Uh, Sidney Sweeney, you're not doing that, you know what. You know, a lot of older names out there. Clooney's definitely the guy, but he's older. Now, that's the thing. So it's it's few and far between. You know who we forgot, Zach Effron. You know we're gonna say Glenn Powell. You gotta think of some of these younger guys. Chris Pratt is still a big name. Maybe a Miles Teller, right, I don't know, Like there's certain younger guys out there. You mentioned shallam A. He's cool dude. He is a cool guy, totally rebranded himself throwing out all his sports knowledge in the past few years. I saw Willy Wonka. I was sold. I don't even like that. Can I tell you a Chris Pratt story Chris Pratt, Yeah, Like, you know, there's a lot of young guys that we gotta acknowledge, even though you know the Clooney still matter. Let me tell you Chris Pratt story, twenty second story. Chris Pratt's forty six. You know, he's no young joy, young guy. So yeah, we're around the same age. And we had Chris Pratt on the show This is when he was married to Anna Faris, and he wasn't remember she was like the star of that marriage. He was like, still, you know, he was doing what like community in some of the Sharksan records, our Parks of the record, he's the chubby guy parks and but he wasn't like chubby. But he wasn't. Uh, he wasn't the ripped leading man he is now he's a little chunky. And him and I were talking about football because he's a big Seahawks fan. I'm a Niners fan, soho was smack talking and him and I off the air, were just having some good football talk, and I go, dude, you're Chris Pratt, your stars on the rise? What about you? You know how in Seattle they raised the flag, the twelfth Man flag, and they picked someone to do it every week. I go, dude, how come you've never done that? He goes, I never thought to do it. I never thought, uh, they'd want me to. And I in my mind, I put that thought in his head. About a year so later, when he became a superstar, superstar, I see him on like some Monday night football raising the flag and I'm like, I wonder if he ever thought, did I put that in his head? You know what else Rich put in his head? Rich said, gime, here, by the way, man, you're good looking guy. If you get shred, luth and weight, maybe you could ditch Enna Ferris for throwing hotter. Rich planted, yeah, and uh. When they got divorced, Rich wanted I actually introduce him to Arnold's so leading man, we salute you today. Right, It's okay, man. I think I hope everyone's secure with this conversation.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: I think we're at a good place where we could acknowledge it and guy's cool, right, I mean, if not, do you want that type of person listening to you? Is there is there a Is there a guy in sports though that you think could be that guy for younger people? I bet you. I bet you We're out of them, so damn we're at a demo. But I bet you if he starts winning. Even though Colin Cowherd thinks they Giant should trade him and go get Mendoza, I'm like, really, yeah, but Tom Brady would have been that guy, right, Tom Brady, tom Brady leading man. But I'm saying every guy knows he's the goat, and every woman's like he's and he's handsome. I'm saying moving forward. Even though Cowherd thinks the Giant should trade him. I think if there's any success there, I think there's a lot of women in New York and they'd be like Jackson Dark and read no redhead band on Jackson Dart. He'd be really like Rambow out there and dude, yeah, yeah, he's hot. Yeah he could be a leading man. Uh, let's wrap it up with a women's woman's opinion. Alice in Pittsburgh wrapped this up and then we got some other stuff to get to Thursday night football. What's up, Alice?
Speaker 7: Hi, Jeremy Renner, Jeremy Walker.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Renner. He's cool. I think he means more cool though, Yeah right, I think he leans more of a guy's guy. I don't know. I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: I like him.
Speaker 7: I do a lot of women that like him too. I mean I did. I've seen him in a few movies that I really and it's the Mayor of Kingstown or whatever. He's in now here filming it here in Pittsburgh, because I've met him a couple of times. We've met him actually at a hotel in Rome and I've seen him here in Pittsburgh and I think he's.
Speaker 1: And it works than you would know best from what I hear. Great guy and near deaths. He hit a steady. He's coming out because of that of the snowplow accident. He almost died being run over like a snowplow. So he's uh, he has a new lisea on life. So we don't God bless him.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, Rich, you said we're gonna get a's perspective and bring on Alice.
Speaker 1: How do you know that wasn't Alice Cooper? Yeah, I know. How do you know? Rich? He's just making assumptions. He just assumed what's what's the what's a woman's name? And Canadians have it like does a like Tracy or something? Yeah, there's a lot of Tracy's, I think in Canada for some reason, there's renees that are both. I remember one time we're on the air and I like set up the phone call thinking it was a girl, was like, Yo, what's up Tracy? How you do like? And it was like, Hey, what's up? It happensber we've been Yeah, we've been doing Yo, what's up? Alice? Here? It's really else. Well, hey leave on this note. Happy birthday, Brad Pitt sixty two. We should all those are life goals, right, Yeah, to look good, look as good as he does as sixty two. What's in the box. It's a birthday present for Brad Pitt from us to him. We salute you on this day. Happy birthday. If you have any other names, old school and fifty hits, hit us up on Twitter on social media at Covino and Rich. Okay, well, coming up Thursday night football? Could there be a bigger game? I'll answer for you. No. We'll break down the Seahawks and Rams next and some leftovers. We'll explain CNR next, Quick time out holiday upgrade. Check you still watching that game on the old small TV. If you are, you're lame as hell and you're only seeing about half the game. Don't be lame, be cool. H Your TV shouldn't tap out in the red zone. Brad pick got a little tiny weekends. I mean he might be able, he might be the only guy of ken. I'm say he's Brad Pitt. But you can't tcl the eight K, the q M eight K QD Mini led. That's a real MVP. They got ultimate brightness, black levels. The ultimate experience picture is so clear you could taste the dirt. And it's not just football movies. You can watch seven, you can watch you can watch six seven You coudiator, No, Troy, Troy, I'm sorry, you could watch Fight Club all of that. Games feel smoother and yes, everybody notices. Company comes comes over there like, oh wow, what's that? Well, here's the holiday play holiday savings on TCLTVS go premium with that QM eight K or the versatile QM six K. You get an elevated game day experience with that one. Don't overthink it. Lock in the ultimate experiences with epic savings, undeniable bragging rights all season long. Get it while supplies last. It's TCL, the official TV partner of the NFL. Find TCL at all major retailers, TCL Bigger Wright, Better Holidays, Select models, limited time. See all major retailers for details. We are live from the Fox Sports Radio studio Covino and Rich. Now, have you heard about trainer games? Tell me about it, buddy. Add this to your binge list. Ten athletes go head to head for the chance to win an I Fit trainer contract. Worth two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Trainer Games on Prime Video, January eighth. Watching the trailer at trainer games dot com. Watching sometuff like that makes me way inspired to eat better. You see people that have ripped as we eat all these holiday jelly beans everywhere holiday treats. By the way, what's the Gordon Lightfoot connection, Iowa Sam, just some.
Speaker 2: That's more of like a a seasonal song. It's called Song for a Winter's Night by Gordon light very calming, soothing song.
Speaker 1: I love me some Gordon Lightfoot every once in a while. He passed away a year or two ago. Oh sad to hear that. I didn't know that. That's Iowa Sam on the Ones and twos. He's your holiday sound architect. You're sure, Button Presser, you're DJ on the Ones and twos. We got Danny g super producing, we got Spotty here Low and Cron has your updates. And that's Rich Davis where Covino and Rich Holidays. Are you excited about tonight because I certainly am. I know, dude, I'm so excited for this week I'm not. I'm very excited for this weekend because I know tomorrow we're all gonna hang at my place watch the Jake Paul fight. Yeah, I know this weekend NFL Week sixteen is so many great games. We talked about the Bears Packers. That's just one of six games we talked about yesterday that are all of high importance. Rich.
Speaker 3: We have college playoff games, and we have Saturday NFL.
Speaker 1: We got not tomorrow when we watching Jake Paul fight, I was Sam totally reminded me I was going to drop the ball pun intended. I forgot that Oklahoma and the Alabamazon. So we have a college playoff and Jake Paul. So all the fun starts tonight because Rams and Seahawks eleven and three, two eleven and three powerhouse teams. If the winner of that game isn't the number one seed, that means something went oddly wrong. Because right now you could argue the Rams who are a little banged up. The Rams DeVante Adams status Isaaca loh and Cron.
Speaker 5: His status is about to be determined because the actives and inactives will come out in ten minutes, but officially he's listed as doubtful.
Speaker 1: Yeah we said that, Yes, you said that yesterday, So thank you if the Rams win, I think the Rams are your one seed, and I think there's no doubt on planet Earth about that, because the NFC is going to run through so far. Now, if the Seahawks win tonight, this is where it gets a little tricky, run DMC style. If the Seahawks win tonight, there's hope for Bang Bang Niner Gang fans like me, because then the forty nine ers hold their own destiny, which is wild to think, because if the forty nine ers beat the Colts, which you could argue they should right Monday Night football, Philip Rivers, I'll surprise if Philip Rivers and the Colts come out and beat you forty ends and they have a tough one, don't get me wrong, a tough one against the Bears. But there's a possibility that if the Seahawks beat the Rams tonight Week eighteen in Seattle, forty nine ers Seahawks would be for the one seed and a bye in the nfseed. The forty nine Ers, after all the injuries and bang ups and Bosa and Fred Warner and you know Kittle played half the year, Party was out and mac Jones was in. Kyle Shanahan should get like not coach of the year, like coach of the century. They're already talking about it. Yeah, if if he could get a one seed out of a depleted team like that, So the Niners hold their own destiny if the Seahawks win tonight. With that said, does Sam Donald does his carriage turner into a pumpkin tonight Cinderella style or do we think that? I think they're tough. I think we're gonna see battle. That's what I think things to be a close one. It's one of those games where I really do think the winner you could say that that's your one seed. I really do got some.
Speaker 2: It's in Seattle. I think that helps Donald. Yeah, the home crowd behind him.
Speaker 1: We were just watching him walk in a little while ago with his quarter zip on. I was saying that he's like he dresses like just like like a dad going to baseball. Quarter Zip looks like he's in the zone. And that's why I'm saying the other not to tie too many conversations together. Remember the other day we talked about how there's so many different personalities in a clubhouse or locker room that when you have true chemistry, it's so important. You think Sam Darnold who has a quarter zip that a hat and like jeans from old Navy. I think he's rubbing anybody the wrong way. Well, I'm saying, do you think do you think he has the same style and likes and preferences as other guys on us. That's why I said yesterday, chemistry is important. You know, all the differences should go away between the lines, and that's usually how it works. It doesn't matter. Yeah, good chemistry allows that to happen. So great game to tune into two eleven and three teams. As Rich said before, he wishes both teams could lose because his forty nine ers are ten and four in the NFC West, the close close NFC West, So a big statement game to see where everything lines up. I'll be tuning in any money on it, any action tonight. I don't know how you would even have an instinct on this. Vegas has it as Seattle as a one and a half point favorite, and now you know that's being at Seattle's home. That's almost leaning Rams a little bit, even though Vegas still says the Seahawks are favored usually in a game where teams are evenly matched. Traditionally, maybe not as much over the last year or so, but back in the day, it was always if it's an even matchup, home team by three, what's the point total? Point total for tonight. That's a good one over under tonight. I'll find that in a second.
Speaker 3: Because you guys are talking Darnold, but he has a true test against this Rams defense. People don't talk about what mcveighin is coaching staff seemed to do every year, next man up with their defenders, doesn't matter who goes down. It seems like they always plug and play as a unit. One of the top units in the NFL on defense points allowed, an average of sixteen point three per game this season, number one in the NFL.
Speaker 1: It's a great point, Danny, g great analysis, Danny, because even the Colts defense seem to have answers for Seattle last week. So I think the Rams are definitely gonna give him trouble. So let me hit you with this. I won't tell you the over under, Danny, pick the score, and then that'll decide what you where you're feeling. Give me, give me like a final, even if you don't even tell me the winner. What's a score that you're feeling I'm going to go Rams twenty four, Seahawks twenty Yeah, I think it's'n be close. Twenty four to twenty. That's forty four. Believe it or not. Vegas is on the same page as you. They even went low with they said over under forty two. Okay, you hit the over slightly with your guests, but I think that I don't see a team putting up a thirty five spot tonight. So advantage Rams defense steps up. They win twenty four to twenty according to us. According to Danny g well, then you know what, Seattle's five and two at home, man, that that is going to be a nice battle for that. All right, let me give you my bet and we'll go to Isaac. Here's my bet. My bet if I'm going to if the Rams are getting one and a half points, teaser bet, you get six points, right, So take the Rams as a not one and a half point underdog, a seven and a half point underdog. That hook seven and a half. So Rams plus seven and a half and get this go up to forty eight and pick the under. Because if we don't think teams are scoring thirty seven points, go under forty eight. Rams plus seven and a half lock that in go to Isaac update time, What's up, Buddy, Hey Lone Crown.
Speaker 5: Thank you fellas, And unfortunately, sad news in the world of sports, specifically in the world of NASCAR. Former NASCAR driver Greg Biffle, his wife, and two children were among seven people who were killed in a plane crash today in Statesville, North Carolina. The plane, which was a multi engine Cessna five point fifty, crashed while attempting to return to Statesville Regional Airport shortly after it took off. Greg Biffle was fifty five years old. In the NFL, the Green Bay Packers listed running back Josh Jacobs and receiver Christian Watson as questionable for Saturday's game at Chicago. The Bears ruled out receivers Rome Odoonza and Luther Burden. The Philadelphia Eagles rolled out offensive lineman Lane Johnson and defensive lineman Jalen Carter for Saturday's game at Washington. Commander's rule out left tackle Laramie Tunseil due to an oblique injury. Indianapolis Colts quarterback Anthony Richardson return to practice today after missing two months because of an eye injury. Richardson however, will not be active for the Colts game of this upcoming Monday night against the forty nine ers. Every Olympic dream starts with a first glide. Learn to Skate USA as kids build confidence, strength, and joy on the ice. Learn to Skate USA offers programs for skaters of all ages and abilities. Find a program near you at learn to Skate USA dot com. Ice Skating. It's on the cutting edge. Anyway, back to Keanu and Rich, I mean a cavino and Rich.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Isaac Kevin. Great day, buddy, enjoy your Thursday night football. And hey, pop quiz hotshot. Your wife makes spaghetti and you have leftovers? Do you bring it to the game or not? What do you do? What do you use? That's tennis hopper. Actually have a drop of that quiz hot shot?
Speaker 4: Pop quiz hot shot?
Speaker 1: That's Keanu in point break, Oh, super Agent, shohnny Utah, I'm sorry, I was thinking about speed. The fact do you have that on Stabliz is a great sam Quiz hotshot is a question about spaghetti in a bag. If you don't know what we're talking about, we'll break that down next right here. CNR on Fox Sports Radio Man whoa hey Hey, CNR live from the Fox Sports Radio studio, and for over forty years, Tyraq has been helping customers find the right tires for how, what and where they drive. Ships fast and free back by free Road has a protection with convenient installation options like mobile tire installation. It's all about tire rack dot com the way tire buying should be. You know, I was Sam just telling me how excited he is for tomorrow. We're gonna watch the fight.
Speaker 2: And fly course to look forward tomorrow A lot to look forward to you tomorrow, Tomorrow, Friday, tomorrow.
Speaker 1: This sort of ties together because there's a story about spaghetti in a bag. Then I want to touch our real quick because it's so funny. We were talking texting about this earlier. Homeboy, you probably spaghetti in a bag. I'm always torn on do you remember that line? There was a there was a Vanilla Ice song. I think it was played that funky music on to the extreme, and that was like his diss. He went, home boy, you probably spaghetti with a spoon. Man, that's the best diss of all time. I mean, you got him, hey man, you didn't have the Vanilla Ice album. You weren't to the extreme. Like back to what I was saying. When I have people over, I'm always torn on do I pizza like a trey of Mexican food Italian takeout? Like what's to go to? Is it different regionally? Like can't go wrong with pizza. Pizza is always the answer for a fight night. Yeah, yeah, all right, I'll do some ordering tomorrow. Well, get this bears Brown. There was a kid Battlestar Galactica with a bag of spaghetti. It looks like he's in his twenties. Some kid wearing his like ski goggles eating a bag of spaghetti at the game, and he's gone viral and it says someone brought a bag of spaghetti to eat during the Bear's Brown game and everyone's laughing at Yeah, Now, are you anti leftovers kind of guy? I don't think you should be bringing it. Well, I don't think you should be bringing it on a plane. Get your stinky subway sandwich out of my face. But what are your rules on this rich, especially a game. Don't bring it to the game. He got a back up for a second.
Speaker 3: He used a permanent marker on the bag to write the game in the bag.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, let me just say this that we've seen people do things and it's like are they doing it for the camera hoping to get on? Do you remember there was a baseball game, I'm pretty sure it was a Mets or Phillies game where there was someone drinking through a hole they made in their hot thug or something, dipping chicken fingers. I think in the Sodo right they were driven. Yeah, someone was also dipping chicken figures in their Coca cola. Well, people are saying this is diabolical? Is it as bad as the Internet's making it seem? I'm a good leftover guy? Am I bringing it to the game? Hell now I changed my mind that people are more on a budget than ever before. Could say, why are you making fun of this guy?
Speaker 3: He's uh, you know, I think DraftKings was they put this post out. They were making fun of the labeled bag because they put having Bears Brown's twelve fourteen on the bag of spaghetti is diabolical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like he this is planned out. I'll tell you this. There are there are things that are saved it for a special occasion. There are things that are served at a ball game that even though they're served. I don't know if you should get them. Let me give you two examples. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I find it weird when grown men eat popcorn at a game. I feel like that's for the circus or a movie theater. I don't know why, Like I see if I see like you're a Dodgers game, or I don't know, you know you're in a you know, a Bear's game in Chicago. Popcorn? What are you watching Avatar? I don't know. I just fan. If you were getting cotton candy, then you're kind of that's more of a kiddy. I don't like popcorn. I think it's good anytime. You know what next game we're I'm gonna get popcorn. You can't have any Well, I'm gonna give you one that you guys have made fun of me for a years since I did it. So. I was at a Broncos game. We're at Mile High. It was called out and I ordered tomato soup. They were selling it, and I remember for years my buddies that we go to ball games with, they're like, you remember the time Rich ordered tomato soup and it was stadium. The guy showed up in sweatpants, right, he looked like this hit came out in his pajama was a chill. And then he spilled the soup all over his sweatpants. So we had to walk around with his idiot with a big tomato stain all over his grace sweat some thigh. It wasn't even that he ordered tomato soup. Is the fact that he spilled it all over himself like a little school boy. You know, I think that was part of it. Did feel weird, Danny. I'm at a game. I know it was called. It was Vikings Broncos a couple of years ago in Denver. I remember this, and it was and here I it's like in the third quarter, and I'm like sipping soup, and I'm like, why am I sipping.
Speaker 3: Super Why do I have the feeling you're the only person in the entire stadium that actually bought it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bring this one level deeper. I think, Look, it is funny, right, the guy brings his leftover spaghetti labeled for this day for the game, and it is funny, like diabolical. As the meme goes, and I see the video footage we're showing it at Covino and Rich FSR. But in today's world where everybody's so in debt, right, think about it. Everybody's living, check to check, everyone's in debt, and everyone's complaining about it. Isn't it economic? Isn't he doing technically the right thing? Economical doing the right thing? Mom, spaghetti to the game. It's two hundred dollars to park at a lot of stadium. Think get how yeah, think of how expensive dude food is at stadium. I took my daughter to jingle ball at the into It where the Clippers play, and thank you, iHeart for the free tickets. I appreciate that. But could I tell you parking with seventy dollars? Yeah, I was like, seventy seventy dolls. That's from Sebastian, seventy dollars. We'll see you guys. Have great Thursday night, Ram Seahawks. I hope it lives up to it. We'll see you guys tomorrow. A riba there. You may see you in the over Promised land next