Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran the Elvis durand phone tapped. All right, Danielle, what's your phone tap?
Speaker 2: All about that? All right?
Speaker 1: So I'm calling Scott as a jeweler from the store he and his girlfriend, Allison visited over the weekend. The only thing is he wasn't planning on proposing yet. Oops.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Him, I speak to Scott. Please, Hi, Scott, this is Lily Allen from my jelus. How are you? I'm calling you because Alison was in here, your girlfriend, and I remember you guys were in here looking at some rings, you remember, Yeah, Well she's picked out the one that she wants and she put it aside and she told me to give you a call so that you could make the first payment.
Speaker 2: We were looking at a couple of them. But yeah, I don't think we've all right.
Speaker 1: But I mean you like the ring, right, well? Yeah, you love the girl, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been dating for three years.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's the problem here. Just come in put a payment down. I mean, she did all the labor for you. It's it should be easy.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we're really ready to get engaged yet.
Speaker 1: Why would you take a girl ring shopping to look at rings if you're not ready to get engaged, that's just not nice.
Speaker 2: First of all, this is kind of personal, but like at the time, and we went to see a movie and then afterward we were like, she was like, hey, you know, why don't we just stop in here for a second. Like I was as well to say.
Speaker 1: No, okay, but you went along with it. And now she has it in her head that you two are going to get engaged. She's picked out the ring, it's sitting here, and she wants you to make cancel it. I mean I would cancel it, but she's already put a five thousand dollars deposit to make sure that I would hold it. What she wanted to make sure that she got Not getting married yet, Well, then don't bring a girl into a store and let.
Speaker 2: Her try on rings for you.
Speaker 1: I'm standing up for women because this is the type of stuff that you guys do. You lead us on and then you don't marry us. And I'm not calling her and disappointing her and telling her that you're not coming into Baybor. This was everyone in my life. You guys have got to be your.
Speaker 2: Hey, I just got an interesting call from the apparently they have a ring down there that we agreed on buying. Yeah, it was the ring that I really loved. It was and there's I hope you're excited. We just walked around, we looked at a couple of them, and you were trying to give me your size.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 2: It's the ring that is meant to be on my finger for the rest of my life. Well we didn't get there though. I mean you that are get engaged in order to get a ring. I know we can talk about that too, on how we want, like when we should propose or you should propose? What Helison? Do you hear yourself right now? Yeah? What you're forcing me to propose to you? No, I am not. I'm not forcing you.
Speaker 1: You put five thousand dollars down on it.
Speaker 2: That was just to hold it. The other part of your responsibility, that's for you.
Speaker 1: How is that not forcing me?
Speaker 2: You are still making the decision to spend the rest of your life with me and have a good marriage with me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I want you need to make this decision. That is my decision.
Speaker 2: That's something a guy does is he proposes. The woman does everything else. All you have to do is make the rest of the payments, and then you can make that decision of when and where to propose to me.
Speaker 1: I know how a guy is proposed to propose, but we're not at that part.
Speaker 2: Are you saying you do not want to marry me? That's not what I said.
Speaker 1: Are you listening to me?
Speaker 2: I am picking up your slack. Well, let me just go ahead and marry without me. Go on the honeymoon crowd, kids, who needs me?
Speaker 1: Scott cool? This is Danielle Man Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you just got.
Speaker 2: Phone dad, Scott, do you not want to marry me anymore? I didn't say that I met Elvis.
Speaker 1: Duran's phone tap. This phone table was prerecorded permission granted by all participis the Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show