Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shennon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Happy Friday. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program. Eighty eight days until election day and only a mere thirty nine days until early voting begins in Pennsylvania, and barely a word out of the Harris campaign. I will tell you what is happening now to Tim Walls is now becoming an unmitigated disaster, except the media is hiding it.
Speaker 2: The mob in the media is hiding it.
Speaker 1: They they're out there trying and the trenches trying to defend Walls anyway they can't over there at MSDNC that I don't know what.
Speaker 2: This guy's name is. I'm Chris Hayes guy.
Speaker 1: I saw the somebody sent me what he said, and he's frantically trying to fight back on Walls's military service.
Speaker 2: It's a joke.
Speaker 1: New York Times is saying the Harris campaign is a pro democracy move been spreading like wildfire. I mean, it's he was my teacher. Tim Walls was my teacher twenty years ago. Here's what I learned. All they got was well, okay, the crazy cat lady comment of JD. Van's big deal. At this point, he's answered the question one hundred times. MSDNC selectively editing Vans to label him entirely false on walls military record, he actually actually happens to be entirely right. CBS did trying to do the same thing, and you know, well they're trying to blunt the democratic tickets, momentum, et cetera, et cetera. Well they wouldn't have momentum. Why don't they Why are they so against Why are they so against vetting this guy? Why are they so against that? Now we have a news story out today this is radio free Europe. I haven't and the New York Post picked up on it. In two thousand and four, Tim Walls organized the protest outside a rally for George W. Bush where he held it beside that said Operation Enduring Freedom veteran for Kerry. Well, that's like him lying again and saying, well, you can't carry these weapons weapons of war that I carried into war. He never went to war. That's the whole point of this stolen valor charge.
Speaker 3: Listen, well, we can do background checks, we can do CDC research, we can make sure we don't have reciprocal carry amongst states, and we can make sure that those weapons of war that I carried in war is the only place where those weapons were.
Speaker 1: He never went to war, which is the point Kamala Harris. The admission of them now they're not going to say it publicly. Kamala Harris is out there praising Walls military service while ignoring the stolen valor allegations. And she was asked by a reporter to respond to this that he deserted his own troops and deserted his own colleagues when he opted to retire from the National Guard. By the way, I don't diminish National Guard service.
Speaker 2: He's the one.
Speaker 1: He's the guy that said when he was trying to justify not calling up the National Guard, they're just a bunch of nineteen year old cooks. Wow, that's not a nice thing to do to people that serve their country. And these allegations aren't coming from JD.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 1: He didn't make him up. It's coming from the people that he served with that he abandoned. They are the ones that are angry with him. I praise anyone who has presented themselves to serve our country. I think we all should. I'm going to tell you later a story about how Walls met repeatedly with a Muslim cleric who supported Hamas's October seventh massacre of the Israelis. That was in the Washington Examiner today. But I will tell you one gold star mom is furious and is claiming that Walls was a coward after some was killed in Iraq as part of the deployment that Walls himself walked away from. He's still two years left on his service. And then, of course then he inflated what position he retired at, and he got caught on that. Now I'll tell you what the gold star mom says now anyway, quote that Walls took a coward's way out by retiring months before his guard unit was deployed. But he didn't retire until they were deployed, and we're told they were being deployed. The screeving mother whose teen son was killed by a roadside bomb, Sergeant Kyle Miller was only nineteen, was part of balls first Battalion, one hundred and twenty fifth Field Artillery Unit. He died in Iraq at O six, just as the Democrat was serving his freshman term in Minnesota's first congressional district. The unit's Sergeant first Class, David Berry, was killed a year later. My son wasn't even twenty one years old. He couldn't even buy alcohol, and yet he took the step to serve our country, while Walls found the best way to run away. This is what the miller's mother told the Daily Mail. It was a coward's way out her words. Now, how come Walls has not had to end Anker?
Speaker 2: Any questions? Do you remember the big deal?
Speaker 1: The mob and the media will play a montage tonight on TV all the criticism of George w Bush's National Guard service. It ended up ending Dan Rather's career because what they were claiming was false.
Speaker 2: I think Rather to this day.
Speaker 1: Stands by it, which is a little insane considering, you know, his issue should be with CBS. But you know it turned out not to be true. They went with the story anyway. They didn't do the proper background checking and vetting of the story. Then wouldn't even admit that they're wrong. A National Guard command sergeant says Walls went over his head to dodge fighting in Iraq. Former senior command sergeant Minnesota National Guard is accusing him of going over his head to secure his retirement on the brink of their units deployment twenty years ago, because Walls thought he'd be turned down. The command sergeant now says he would have told Walls, suck it up, we're going. That was in the New York Post as well. Doug jullan is his name, oversaw the first Battalion, one hundred and twenty fifth Field Artillery of the Minnesota National Guard. Recalled the future governor approached him in two thousand and five with career questions. Walls told him that he was prepared for the unit's upcoming deployment, but said he was also interested in running for Congress. Jewlan said it was no big deal, noted that members of Congress had deployed in the past. He says, not a big deal. If you want to run for Congress, run for Congress. A few months later he found out they found out from another Guard member that Walls had retired after all, which secured which he secured by going through two officers that outranked his direct superior officer. I would have analyzed it, challenged him. It would have been a different discussion, but he went to the higher ranks. He knew, I would have told him, suck it up, we're going wow. And that's where part of the allegation of Stolavau that valor comes in. And he never completed you know, he said he had actually put up on his web the website that he was a particular rank, and he was not because he not.
Speaker 2: Completed the work.
Speaker 1: But we've told you this had gone in great specificity about this because you know, it matters if he's lying about this, it matters. It would it would matter if it was jd Vance. Jd Vance actually did serve abroad. I think what he say, I think he served in Iraq. My memory serves me correctly. And he went out and he fought for his country. I'm sure, like a lot of people, he didn't really love it or want to go. But that's what they sign up for when you sign up to be And by the way, it's only one percent of the population that does it. So it's you know, the greatest evidence that they that he lied is they changed his bio on their website. Well, why would you change it if it was if he was telling the truth. That's their way of admitting without having to do an interview or press conference about it, that they lied, that he lied, and so they back away from the bio amid the stolen balor controversy, which is getting louder and louder.
Speaker 2: Louder and her.
Speaker 1: And Minnesota National Guard command Sergeant Paul Hurr, who accused Walls of misleading voters about his military service in twenty eighteen, he was on Fox and Friends. He continually claims that he retired as sergeant major.
Speaker 2: He is not.
Speaker 1: He's a retired master sergeant. And then he recalled that Walls told other soldiers that he was going on deployment to Iraq while at the same time having back room conversations with other people's other entities inside the National Guard to make sure that he could retire. I mean, if that was his move, fine, but don't lie about it. Don't lie about your rank either, And that's what he did. He used the rank that he never achieved in order to advance his political career. I mean, he still says he's a retired command sergeant today and he's not. He uses the rank of others to make it look like he's a better person than he is. And then he said his motive was to feather his own bed. He subverted the chain of command, went around the chain of command. The brigade sergeant major had no clue also important facts. He did it to continually feather his own bed. It's shameful on his part, I mean. And it goes on from there. And this grieving mom, I mean, her comments are just devastating. And here's another thing. You know, these guys that do the podsave America, host the Obama supporters and aids, Well, what's that guy's name? Dan Peiffer and John how do you say this idiot's name? They're both idiots. And I guess David Ploof was on it for a while. Is that true, Linda, you would know about this more than me because I don't listen to this crap.
Speaker 2: But I don't think anybody listens to it. Okay, they said it's complete full Adam shipped. Okay, that's what they say.
Speaker 1: So you're basically calling those guard members that served. You're saying that they're liars. When is anyone gonna in the mob ever gonna ask them to retract that statement. You're telling this gold star mom she's a liar. You're telling his boss in the Guard that he's a liar, because that sounds that's pretty much what it sounds like you are saying. We're getting more and more information every day about Walls that he oversaw the worst pandemic fraud in the nation, two hundred and fifty million dollars stolen from a program to feed kids. Washington Times today, What are they gonna say, that's BS two. No, the media has been ignoring it all And just to go back and think of how they treated George W.
Speaker 2: Bush. It's a disgrace.
Speaker 1: The double standard is so disgusting, repulsive, predictable. And then this guy signed a bill I saw this today last year that removed language clarifying the pedophiles were excluded from the definition of sexual orientation. Why would you take that out? Why would you strip that language? I mean, that makes absolutely no sense. May nineteenth, last year, he signed the Judiciary Public Safety Bill, which included the Take Pride Act, which had an amendment that updated the definition of sexual orientation. Previously, Minnesota law had taken pains to explicitly exclude pedophiles from the definition of sexual orientation, making it clear that the pedophiles are not part of the same protected category is as other people in the LGBTQ community, sexual orientation does not include a physical or sexual attachment to children by an adult. Read the old version of the law. Why do they strike that in the new version? When is that question going to be asked? Or we probably won't have it asked in thirty nine days before early voting starts. That's how sick and corrupt and absolutely disgusting the media is. Also, we are now learning. Before he was tapped to be the VP, he signed a bill that established racial quotas throughout the state's health department, from a requirement that two members of the Pregnancy Task Force be quote black or African American, to rules governing the composition of health equity and the Health Equity Council.
Speaker 2: Why do you just hire the best person you know there is?
Speaker 1: You know, a fresh set of criticism of his handling of the riots in the summer of twenty twenty took four full days for him to finally.
Speaker 2: Mobilize the guard.
Speaker 1: You have the liberal Minneapolis mayor begging for the guard, but there are only a bunch of nineteen year old cooks. He said, Oh, we also discovered this little jeb that Tim Wall said in twenty ten that has planned for Social Security was one that would increase the retirement age and adjust the cap.
Speaker 2: I'm withholdings. Well, compare that to Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: No taxes on social Security, no taxes on tips. I mean, if you look at this, this is as radical as you get one person socialism is another person's neighborliness. Well, then how about you donate whatever money you want and stop forcing the government to take everybody's money so that you get the powering government to redistribute it. He supports the sanctuary cities and states. Free education, free college tuition, free health care, for drivers' licenses, for illegals. I mean, open borders, universal health care, sanctuary city states, you name it, universal healthcare. On top of Kamala, she sponsored the bill Medicare for All, including illegal immigrants. You'll pay for it. The taxpayers will pay for it. Both are extreme on abortion, no restrictions up to the moment of birth. Like Kamala Harris, they want to raise every tax imaginable. She wants to raise the small business tax, corporate tax, capital gains tax, unrealized capital gains tax, put a wealth tax in place.
Speaker 2: It's unreal.
Speaker 1: Doesn't want voter idea or any election integrity measures at all. You know, he said it was insane people would be upset with Target for partnering with satanic designer. Then the issue of course of Minneapolis schools putting you know, feminine products and in boys' bathrooms. Apparently there was one version of that bill that was proposed that actually, you know, specified girls' bathrooms, but that got take it out too Well, here's a lot to answer for. I'd like an answer on all of this. We saw his soft on crime, defund dismantle no bell laws, and attacking conservatives. We heard his wife say that she loved to open the windows during the riot so she can smell burning rubber. We know this relationship with China. Really, the communist Chinese paid for some of these trips. On top of every other extreme position borders, it's insanity, law and order insanity, economy insanity, no fracking, no drilling insanity, foreign policy insanity. We'll get to that in a minute. Now that he has this relationship with his radical mom, we'll hit that today eight hundred. When he loves Congresswoman Omar. We've got so much to get to today, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, there's so many questions now, it's as hard as the mediate mob is now trying to walk away from all of these positions and all of these controversies that are swirling around the selection of walls. I mean, if I would argue that if we had a fair media, there's no way this guy could survive. But in this environment where they just you know, dethroned Joe and they had a palace coup, how do they how do they get.
Speaker 2: Rid of them? Now? I don't they I don't see a way out now.
Speaker 1: I'll get to this later in the program with John Solomon when he joins in. We have a Washington Examiner piece, and then we have some cuts and we'll play those later too.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to play a lot of one of them's long about a radical mom, and they may have to abandon their attempts. Well, Charlottesville, there were some very fine people, but they always forget the part where he said there's some very bad people, very bad people. Oh sorry, let's leave that part out. Let's leave out many of you will peacefully and patriotically march to the Capitol so your voices will be heard. I mean, the coverage is just repulsive. It just is it just so flagrantly, abusively corrupt and biased state run media mob Pravda is so corrupt. Well, I don't know what they're going to do with this story, because on at least five occasions while serving as governor, it seems that the Governor of Minnesota, Tim Walls, hosted a radical Muslim cleric who celebrated Hamas's October seventh attack last year on Israel and promoted a film popular among neo Nazis. I'm reading directly from the Washington Examiner, and he promoted a film popular among neo Nazis that glorifies Adolf Hitler. The Washington Examiner quote reports cleric, his name is Asad zaman Is of the Muslim American Society of Minnesota, has been a regular presence at Walls events over the years. He was there when Muslim leaders in maya twenty three were a meeting about Moss' security with Walls gubernatorial office in Minnesota, right, not the worst thing. He spoke at a May twenty twenty event to call for peaceful protest with the governor during the riots in the Minnesota in Minnesota sparked after in the summer of twenty twenty the Summer of Love. In April twenty nineteen, he delivered an invocation before Wall state address, only moments after he called for an end to a government shutdown at a press conference with Walls in January of twenty nineteen. Anyway, Moreover, he attended a May twenty nineteen event that Walls hosted for Ramadan. Social media post show his high profile relationship with Walls is starting to raise eyebrows. For example, this guy said on a October seventh of last year that he stands in solidarity with the Palace Didians against Israeli attacks. The attacks were by Hamas, the radical Islamic terror group. But of course you need the courage not to say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien. According to Kamala Harris, you know, they lost the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a single day, twelve hundred dead Israelis murdered, you know. And I have this question all the time. What part of murder rape, well for kidnapping, be heading, in torture. Don't don't people understand here? Like idiots like George Clooney and his wife like idiots you know in the Democratic Party. Anyway, this mom used his Facebook page. The Examiner goes on over years to share official Hamas press releases. Hamas is you know, their own charter calls for the destruction of Israel.
Speaker 2: Why would waltz ever be meeting with such an individual?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Apparently the blog posts on anti Semitic websites slamming Jews, and in one twenty fifteen instance, a link to a piece on a website for a pro Hitler film called The Greatest Story Never Told. This propaganda movie, released in twenty thirty, is a favorite among anti Semites, the q Andon conspiracy influencers, the Anti Defamation League. At least according to the Anti Defamation League, excuse me as a Mom has a troubling history of playing into classic anti Jewish themes and justifying violence against Israel. According to the ADL and their spokesperson to the Washington Examiner quote, he's also justified violence against Israel, including terror groups. The ADL spokesperson said, given the hurtful remarks post October seventh, and apps in any recognition of the pain he has caused the Jewish community. We urge all public officials and leaders to a avoid meeting with him in the future. Those who have met with him should clarify they do not agree with his toxic views about Jews and Jewish hate.
Speaker 2: Well did he just not know?
Speaker 1: Because that would seem strange and odd and frankly not even believable. It's like at the flipping and the flopping and the flailing at Kamala Harris. But we don't even know if the flipping and flopping and flailing is real because we don't ever hear from Kamala Harris. Now she's gotten into doing two days in a row, one minute interviews, one minute, Oh thank you, I'm I'm in favor of banning fracking. The Hill Harris does not support cracking a fracking band. According to a campaign official, what's the person's name? What is she going to be asked about it? What about saying and comparing ice to the KKK?
Speaker 2: You know when that you know?
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty one, promoting the debunk story that the border patrol agents for whipping Haitian migrants and made the following statement human beings should not be treated that way and invoked some of images of some of the worst moments in history where that kind of behavior has been used against the indigenous people of our country. It's been used against African Americans during times of slavery. And of course the borders are denies being the borders are eleven million unvetted Biden Harris illegal immigrants. How many more times do I have to read the names of those that were murdered and victims of crime didn't need to be victims of crime. Wants to end all private health insurance Medicare for All sponsored co sponsored that bill in the Senate with berniey Sansored Alessanders co sponsored the New Green Deal, ninety three trillion dollar insane redistribution of wealth, you know, destroyed the economy, the greatest economy ever created by man, and all wealth creation. She wants to tax pretty much everything, small businesses, individuals, corporations. He wants to attack capital gains, unrealized capital gains. I mean, at what point do you realize not gonna be any money left on immigration, decriminalizing illegal immigration, free healthcare, free education. Well you've never been to the border wall. Well I've never been to Europe. What a genius, What a genius? You know, sponsored a bill for the DHS to place minor illegal immigrants and the care of adult illegal immigrants. Oh okay, you mean the people that are criminals. Put people in jail for marijuana, and then laughed about her own marijuana use and then supported later decriminalizing marijuana use after she put all these people in jail for it. Band fracking, band drilling. He says she would even use the what did she say? She would use the filibuster to pass the Green Nude Deal. In other words, shove it down America's throat, whether they want it or not, whether it's constitutional or not, just like their actions that the border has not been constitutional. We see the defund dismantled, no bail law madness, Walls and Harris their political soulmates. It's insane. You called Biden's record high gas prices the price to pay for democracy. No more plastic straws. And we've got to reduce red meat consumption. If I don't eat meat, what am I gonna eat? That's it. That's pretty much my whole diet, meat and eggs.
Speaker 5: I think you've left out a very important item.
Speaker 2: Well, hot dogs.
Speaker 5: There you go, ding ding ding.
Speaker 2: You don't understand how I'm gonna eat how I eat a hot dog. What I'll do is okay? All right? Wise, ass are you done? I didn't say anything. I know you're miss innocent over there.
Speaker 1: No, what I do is I only take half the bun, a part with the poppy seeds, although both often both sides have it. And you know how you what do you call it? You core it out, you scoop it out, You get.
Speaker 5: All the delicious bread out of the bread.
Speaker 1: Got it correct, right, And it just is like a thin piece of paper. And then I put the everything on that one thin piece of paper and I just kind of hold it in my hand and I eat it that way. I don't want to eat many carbs. Carbs are all sugar. It's all crap. And you should know better, you know, otherwise you wouldn't be drinking those disgusting you know, vile puke green and puke orange, projectile vomit shakes that you're always drinking and eating. But Linda does bring snacks when she goes on the road.
Speaker 2: What do you eat? Is it your snack?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I bring snacks like what So last time I went away, I brought grain free protein nut and trail, mixed bars. I brought strong sell so that I had one every single day.
Speaker 2: Strong cell, I agree with, I take mine every day.
Speaker 5: Yes, And I brought I brought some raspberries that I wrapped in tinfoil and put into my luggage.
Speaker 2: Good grief, I mean this is a true story. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean this is the most radical ticket ever. Then you've got an anti Semitism problem now, which means which brings me to Kamala Harris. And although there is a lot of Joe Biden news, apparently Joe Biden's going to return with Kamala Harris on Thursday in Maryland the next week to discuss the progress they're making to lower the costs for the American people. And I think the funniest thing that I think I heard Kamala Harris say is on the economy. Oh that that is going to you know, implation is my day one priority. This is your inflation. What have you been doing for four years with a thirty percent increase in gas prices and and everything we buy at every store we go to. Biden had to ask for the direction during the Rangers World Series celebration.
Speaker 2: What am I doing?
Speaker 1: Pelosi admits the Biden campaign wasn't on a path to victory, so then hence the coup. I'm pretty unreal. Back to Kamala Harris for a second. I mean, you know, there's a question about her and and this whole issue of Josh Shapiro and the radical pro Hamas wing of that party. Absolutely they would They were demolishing Josh Shapiro in the press, beating him up. That was there, that was not Those were not conservative attacks.
Speaker 2: I was coming from the radical left.
Speaker 1: Tim Walls best friends with with Ellie and with Congresswoman Omar praising her. I'm not sure what you said in my ear What did you just say in my ear?
Speaker 5: So we were talking earlier about what was happening with jd Vance and Tim Wall the military service and how they're saying it's so wrong for us to question Tim Wallas. And we went back and we found the Killian files and what happened with that with Dan Rather, And we actually have that audio of Dan Rather attacking Bush.
Speaker 4: Let's play it at a Democratic National Committee press conference today. The shots being fired by some retired military men were aimed directly at President Bush's National Guard Service.
Speaker 6: An official record show that he skipped to physical and was grounded. Now you know how hard it is to forget your annual flying physical. I took thirty seven of them in a row.
Speaker 4: In the spring of nineteen seventy two. Then Lieutenant Bush stopped exclusively flying the F one two and dropped back to piloting a training plane, part of an effort to maintain his flight certification. CBS News asked the White House today to give direct answers to a number of questions. Did a friend of the Bush family use his influence with the then Texas House Speaker to get George W.
Speaker 7: Bush into the National Guard?
Speaker 4: Did Lieutenant Bush refuse an order to take a required physical, was he suspended for failing to perform up to standards? And did he complete his commitment to the Guard?
Speaker 7: In reply, a White House spokesman.
Speaker 4: Told CBS News Today, as you know, we have repeatedly address these issues, these direct questions have not been fully completely answered. The White House and the Bush Cheney campaign always point out President Bush received an honorable discharge.
Speaker 7: What's in the sixty minutes report?
Speaker 4: CBS News believes to be true and believes the documents are authentic.
Speaker 2: Wow, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Palestinian group says Harris told them that she was open to discuss his arms in bargo. Now Harris campaign is denying it. The Uncommitted National Movement Palestinian activist group vocally critical of Israel and their war in Gaza, which is them defending themselves. They said that it met with Harris during a campaign rally this week in Detroit. The activist group then said quote they requested a formal meeting with the Vice President and demanded an arms embargo. The group said in a statement, the Vice President shared her sympathies and expressed an openness to meeting with uncommitted leaders to discuss an arms embargo. Well, why would she meet with this group? Ever, the members who have met with Harris thank the Vice President for her openness and engaging with the demands of the uncommitted voters. Why is she meeting with these radicals. There's an article out today that pointed out that people that are Jewish in Hollywood feel unwelcomed by Kamala Harris after what she did to Josh Shapiro. Why do I suspect that Josh Shapiro was pressured into giving concessions before he'd ever be selected on this issue if that real story ever comes out. We're now approaching three weeks. Oh but Kamala did yesterday say I'll do an interview by the end of the month. You need seven weeks to prepare. What for Rachel Maddow, you know who pedals lies and conspec theories. That'll be kidding me ariska campaign. They declined a request for comment on why she Uh, I'm pretty much everything.
Speaker 2: Why she won't comment on anything.
Speaker 1: She secured support from union leaders, but workers are still weighing their options. Workers, really, okay, keep forcing the UAW into electric vehicles. Keep letting Ford lose four and a half billion dollars a year and see how that works out for you, because you're all going to lose your high paying career jobs.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Leave the electric vehicle business to people that want to be in it. Ford doesn't want to be in it. They're forcing Ford into it. They're losing a fortune. Let Ela, musk Tesla and other companies like that run it is they're better at it and they and that's the one that people are going to buy anyway.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: We got so much to get to today, he plans to hide from the press until Labor Day. Good grief. To remind you about Simply Safe. You want to know what to look for in a home security system, Well, who do you look to? Maybe the brave men and women that work in law enforcement.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: One veteran officer recently wrote to our friends that's simply Safe, thanking them for the peace of mind he has every time he leaves his home knowing that his home is safe. It's what I've been using in my home, and you don't worry that they are because they have privacy shutters on the cameras that keeps you safe and secure in your privacy intact. Now they have their brand new fast Protect monitoring and live guard protection.
Speaker 2: You're going to love this.
Speaker 1: Simply Safe agents can act within five seconds when they get your alarm. They can see and speak to the people breaking into your home and stop them right in their tracks. All that for less than a dollar a day, no contract, a signed, no hidden fee. You're gonna install it yourself and get it activated in less than an hour, or have a pro do it for you right now. You'll save twenty percent of any simply safe system. When you sign up for fast Protect monitoring, just go to simplysafe dot com slash Hannity, s I s I m p l I safe, simply safe dot com slash Hannity because there's no safe like simply safe. We have an investigative report John Solomon, as it relates to the suspect in this plot that had been in Iran but they allowed into the country under their significant public benefit program.
Speaker 2: It's insanity.