Speaker 1: No Willie Papa love Crans. If you catch me in the modam, did you come on?
Speaker 2: Make him again?
Speaker 3: One done in a.
Speaker 1: Second if you way? I five crans.
Speaker 4: If you catch me in the moda of ea them, did you come on?
Speaker 5: Make him again?
Speaker 4: One done in a second if you way? Sometimes I than SI can non change.
Speaker 6: If we stop a get to a clockingnut game, everyone's a wyn.
Speaker 4: We make cann. We're gonna find slam makeimmon name.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I things it can on change if we stop a get a clockingnut game, everyone's a wyn.
Speaker 4: We make Canni. We're gonna find his clammon name.
Speaker 1: We are back on zero sleep, so I'm going to be wired today. And I drank coffee lit bleep the F word because don't want to get demonetized. Putting piece to work already. I apologize. So excited to see everyone. How are you feeling more?
Speaker 6: I'm great? How you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm okay?
Speaker 6: How was your weekend?
Speaker 1: Where do you want to start the weekend? Okay? I had tomorrow from Thursday until this morning, by myself, which is cool. Been there, done that, and wait scheduled a whole itinerary of activities for her. My mom was gonna come on Saturday put up all the decorations. But let's start Thursday night. Out the gate. She only wants me to sleep next to her in her crib, So out the crib. Yeah her, it's like a crib bed. But I was like, do you just want to sleep in the bed with me? Because she was being fussy and she just wanted to sleep in her bed and make me stay right there.
Speaker 8: So out the gate.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, cool. Slept on the floor the whole night. Didn't get much sleep, but who cares. We have so much fun activities from Friday to Sunday. Night Friday go to Lego. Maybe I had more fun than tomorrow. But yeah, that's like to hear, great, great experience.
Speaker 8: Amars stole more Legos when I were at home.
Speaker 1: I found a stash of Legos in the stroller. You have to pay for it by like the pound. She I did not even see her. She was doing a whole yeah, and she had a great time, smiling, running around only through one tantrum. They have like a three D movie type situation in the Lego Land thing that runs every fifteen minutes. I walk in, I see drenched seats, so I'm like, oh, the kids spill a bunch of shit because they had a snack bar, which we'll get to. They're ruined my weekend. I'm trying to find a dry spot. I'm like, fuck it, these kids are disgusting that we're in here. Before halfway through the Lego Land thing, I thought I was at a water park.
Speaker 8: They drench us in mist.
Speaker 1: When the Lego surfers come in, Amara loves miss she's having a blast. The shit ends. She thinks it's her iPad and throws a fucking fit because I can't restart the movie. God damn full blown in the puddles. People around us do it again and debt Yeah, like like it's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse where I can just take it on the highpad and go back because you like the episode, those are fit whatever, go to the snack bar. Luckily I packed tomorrow PB and J, but I got myself. Some chicken tenders can't go wrong with that. Some fries from Lego Land. From Lego Land, Oh man, I know what it is to turn left from Legoland.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Lego Land chicken chicken tenders.
Speaker 8: So Legoland is amazing.
Speaker 1: They have like a bunch of slides that are for like lego cars that you can make, and all the signs say no slides, like do not slide on this, marshalot on everything. Cannot believe we lasted four hours in there before being politely asked to leave. Yes, because like it's okay when they catch the kid doing it, and like the parents like, oh no, no, no, and they're like we understand, man. It's because then they catch you allowing them to do it two more times. It's like, sir, you're not a toddler, like you could stop from doing that. I'm like, I mean, she likes slides, don't put a fucking slide here there. Get Christmas shopping done. I am knocking shit out. Mar had a great time. Did Christmas? Get back to the crib? Mara has another one of those nights, don't sleep at all, And I'm like, cool, whatever mom comes tomorrow. Maybe I'll get like two or three hours of sleep when she comes. I could take a nap. Morning runs around my entire stomach.
Speaker 6: Drops chicken tenders.
Speaker 1: I'm talking hugging porcelain chicken tenders.
Speaker 2: But what you had to have eaten after that? No, you didn't. You just had chicken and had dinner.
Speaker 1: No, that was because it was that was like towards the end of the night. Yet I didn't because I was just trying to get a mar to sleep and I just sometimes when I have to sleep on the floor, I'll fall asleep with her. Dinner's not gonna happen. So hugging porcelain while I have a toddler screaming waffles, waffles, waffles to me, what song is throwing up? And you know, Amar, she's curious about that, like she's looking in the bowl like, yo, what is Let me put my hand over, like, oh.
Speaker 2: You were throwing up? Yes, I thought you just had.
Speaker 8: So mind you.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna get too much information. But there's another part of food poisoning that isn't your mouth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, double end.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to hold that in while my daughter is in there screaming waffles while I'm throwing it nice. So my mom finally comes and I'm like, mom, can you take her? And I just immediately run back to the bathroom, where I spend another thirty minutes. Come back. I'm like, Mom, I have food poisoning for sure, Like I've had it before. This is definitely food poisoning. And she goes, okay, so do you want to get the tree from the garage? Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I said no, no, no, you're not hearing anything.
Speaker 6: No, you're not hearing her.
Speaker 1: I need to go lay down, like for I have food poisoning for real. After you get the tree though, okay, go yeah, we'll do the tree like drink of ginger ale. You'll be okay. I don't think you're understanding, like the severity. So this is the was like ten am and my mom's like, do you have any food? I was like, I haven't had a chance to go grocery shopping. It was a long week last week. She's like, all right, well, can you run out and go get us some food? I said, Mom, I don't think you're understanding.
Speaker 6: No, you not understand it.
Speaker 1: And then she's like, on the way back up you can bring the tree up and all the bioms of Christmas stuff and groceries. So I go get get her food and she's like, why aren't you eating? Because you know family, you have to eat. When everyone eats, everyone has to do. Yeah, why aren't you eating because I have food poisoning. I don't think you've been hearing me at all.
Speaker 6: She's supposed to eat. On top of the poison, schedule.
Speaker 1: A play date with Lamara, one of my friends and his daughter to come, all activities. So I have another additional toddler, which for some reason didn't tell me that that stepsister was bringing the stepsister. So I have three toddlers running around. My mom's sitting wondering why I'm not standing on ladders, put fucking putting missiletoes up and shit, yeah, crushed that, knock everything out in between, I'm running to the bathroom, letting it fly, running right back out, wet wipes in hands like I was literally nailing stuff with wet wipes, like on the side of my pocket. Knock all that shit out. Amar's back on her bullshit. That night, I get no fucking sleep. My mom slept like a fucking baby. Yeah, right across the hall too. I'm like, yeah, you didn't hear anything last night. She came the next morning on Sunday and goes, oh, so thank god Amars slept through the night. I said, oh, and mind you, my food boys aint started Saturday. It kicked in even worse Sunday morning, not eating, not getting any sleep on a cold fucking floor. Yeah, my mom said, Oh, luckily she slept through the nights. Her room is closer to a Mars than minus. I know you heard that fucking screaming.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, nah means nothing.
Speaker 1: To And every other day my mom wakes up at five am, slept in, trolled out, ten am.
Speaker 6: Slept in. Yeah, nice, good sleep.
Speaker 1: So we had planned for Sunday to go see my cousin. He just had a son stop Jersey. I'm thinking, like, my mom has finally gotten the hint that I'm just going to stay in. Yeah, what time you want to leave? I said, Mom, I have food for thing. I can't go in the Jersey term fike without shitting. I cannot drive an hour and fifteen minutes.
Speaker 6: Who's your dad?
Speaker 9: I would have know what your dad would have said through all of this, because there's polar opposite your mom and dad.
Speaker 1: Oh my dad would My dad would have been like, wait, there was a plan. I my mom says, we'll just have a ginger all and eat a bagel, Like, all right, you are still not here. I'm done, I'm done even trying to explain this. All right, cool, at least help me pack up the fucking car. Yeah, so we drive all the way down. Mar has another amazing fucking day drive back up. Clog probably clogged the toilet at my cousin's house, which is also embarrassing when there's a bunch of people. But I also didn't know and like, there's only the one down.
Speaker 6: That's how you meet him. That was your first time meeting up part of the family.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, my cousin had like friends and other people over. It wasn't just just them, and you had to take a shit. And then my mom, as fucked up as she is, keeps going where do you keep disappearing to and like shaming me, Like why aren't you hanging out with everyone?
Speaker 8: Like do you like this? Back to my childhood?
Speaker 1: Just not believing me on any you think I'm making up food poisoning right now, I've crushed everything this weekend with food poisoning and you're asking me in front of people, why keep disappearing? Get off your phone. I'm not on my phone unless I'm taking a shit.
Speaker 8: Get Amara back.
Speaker 1: She had a somewhat of a better night, but again, I'm running on like three hours of sleep total. Stomach is starting to feel a little bit better. Get Amara down, my mom goes asleep. She wakes back up, and I'm actually trying to make food for the first time to like really eat because I hadn't eaten anything. And she goes, stop making so much noise, you'll wake up Amara.
Speaker 8: So you go home now.
Speaker 6: Your mom hates you, yo, I'm aware.
Speaker 1: So and then she pretends to peeze like she's the nicest fucking woman ever. So then I'm driving Amara into the city this morning before we have to record. She projectile vomits everywhere. Coming out of the Holland Tunnel drenched in throw up.
Speaker 5: That's why she had the little Rory Maull shirt on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was planning on just dropping her because Kiya was downtown anyways, because she had Jerry duty or some shit. So instead of me having to go look down, I was like, oh, we could just I'll drop her off to you at the studio. Wasn't the plan that Kiya and Omara were going to be hanging out the studio whatsoever. It's just when I got here there was more throw up, and she did it like quietly, which scared me because I didn't know she projectile vomited until I got to the parking garage and I went was like, what the she was still watching her iPad that was covered and throw up yo, and it's all over this seats and mind you up into the garage right and you know how the guy comes and like how long? He doesn't speak any English, so but I didn't know that at first. I was like probably like five, five thirty pm. He said no English, one, two, three. I think he was trying to say how many towers and I was like five whatever. So I don't think much of that. But then I come around the side of the car to take Amara out and see this massacre in my back seat and the guy that doesn't speak English is trying to rush me because there's cars behind. I was like, I'm trying to explain to you that my daughter threw up everywhere, like I'm trying to get him to come around to look he doesn't speak English.
Speaker 8: And I had such a relief. I don't care. If you're a parent, you understand this.
Speaker 1: People that aren't parents are going to say like, Wow, what a shitty parent. I was driving here with such delight that I was about to get the night that's so fucking excited, Like I did it like every fucking test I passed, and I did it with flying colors, even though I was dying.
Speaker 8: Me and Omar are cool.
Speaker 6: I felt like a good dad.
Speaker 1: Only one missedtep the entire time. She learned to say Rory instead of dadda. I thought that was gonna happen when she was thirteen. But now she calls me by my first name, which I didn't know how if.
Speaker 8: That was disrespect or not.
Speaker 1: As soon as I think I'm getting to the finish line, vomit everywhere.
Speaker 6: Hold that that's a pardon gift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so nobody's fucking with me in these dad streets. So you gotta get the car detailed now one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: And right now it's just soaking in your seats.
Speaker 9: Luckily it's cold out, though, because if it was hot out and that shit was soaking in the garage, just cooking.
Speaker 8: Like that, Okay, but no, it was scared was.
Speaker 6: And blooney as soon as you open the door.
Speaker 8: Because it's cold.
Speaker 1: I still had to walk down here, and she had her winter coat, but I didn't want to put her winter coat on because it would just get drenched and throw up. So I tried to like make shift put her winter coat over the stroller and then dead sprint down here but in the neighborhood where And I'm not going to say, but you know, yeah, tough to maneuver with all those fucking carts and these people don't give a fuck. No, so no courtesy, try to run down the street.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, well good job. I mean, you know, minus the the vomit and everything. Sounds like you had a good weekend with Tomorra.
Speaker 1: No, it was great, it was just it was challenging. I'm on no sleep.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, we get to sleep tonight, though I can't get some good sleep.
Speaker 1: Not fucking wait, what did you two delinkis.
Speaker 6: Do this weekend?
Speaker 4: I was home, well, I went to a funeral and then I was condolences. I'm an old friend of mine past.
Speaker 6: Okay, condolences, condolences.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, after that, I just was mentally just gone.
Speaker 5: So I just was in my house all day all night.
Speaker 1: Could have given given me some leftovers if you really wanted to spice up the weekend.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm good. I actually made Sunday sauce, some scratch on ig Sunday sauce that's authentic Italian spaghetti, soft red sauce.
Speaker 9: Oh nice, So like you matched like the tomatoes yourself and all. It put them in a blendo. He was like hand hand to hand combat.
Speaker 4: And you buy a peeled tomatoes, you get you. I'm not peeling them. You buy peeled tomatoes and you crush him.
Speaker 5: It was good.
Speaker 6: It came you had stomach poisoned food poison them as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alcohol is like food, probably both. Well I'm blaming the food though. Kendall came down. Well, he came up because he's going home for the week with the kindle. My brother Kendall came in for the night. Saturday night, we had dinner with our cousin, went to his great Moroccan spot that I love, ate a bunch. Then I ended up having a going out, have a bunch of drinks. And then I woke up on yesterday and I have been just I've gone to the bathroom like twenty times, not peeing, not throwing up, though I haven't thrown up. I mean, but I have no food in my system, so I'm just like it's just it's just like I'm squirting water. Yeah, it's allowed. It's like a super soaker, nasty. Yeah, Porcelain and then it just bounces back and hits me.
Speaker 6: Give mister jay nasty. No, that's a good name.
Speaker 3: So I've been It's like I feel like I got an anima.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We literally told you to keep system out.
Speaker 3: Though, and I couldn't even I'm on e that little bit of ram and I had before we recorded. That's that's all I've put in my system in the last twenty four hours. Yeah, that and two ginger ales.
Speaker 1: I just just tried with this bagel. Yeah, because last night, you know, I couldn't wake up tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Right, Please don't whatever you do, if you can, throw it like.
Speaker 1: You get up when she gets up, Like I'm banging pots and pans right now.
Speaker 8: It's my I'm gonna be the one to deal with it.
Speaker 1: But maybe I shouldn't put that on Lego Land because when Julian came in here and told me his symptoms, I have very similar ones. So maybe outside of a lawsuit, plus, let me not put that on Lego lands jacket. Is there something going around?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I did. I had so much to drink. I think it was just like my body was like, couldn't you stop?
Speaker 2: It was one of those nights.
Speaker 3: Where I was like, just so, you probably had alcohol boys, and I was also done, but I didn't wake up hungover like.
Speaker 4: I was also thinking that to Rory, like if it, hopefully it is just food poisoning, because if it's not food poisoning, you just said that Amara just projectile vomited in your back seat. You might have given it to her thinking that it was food poisoning and it's actually a bug.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought that too, but I didn't. I didn't want that, so what the She was very like say it out loud. But I didn't have a fever, even though, because I kept waking up on the floor in in cold sweats, and then I would be really hot, like you know when you have a fever and you wake up and it's always odd and the temperature is the same.
Speaker 8: That happened two nights in a row, pillow drenched.
Speaker 1: Still didn't have a fever though, So that's why I assumed it was food poison Oh, you took your temperature. Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 6: Word for take it through the mouth, through the.
Speaker 1: There it was only exiting.
Speaker 2: Through the rector.
Speaker 6: You can get the real numbers through the rectors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's more accurate.
Speaker 9: So whatever your mouth said, put like a three point four on top adjust for wind.
Speaker 4: That was the worst part of childhood was that I used to like at some point my parents stopped because I used to fight them, like, yo, chill, put the one in my mouth, bro, I know that there's the one that goes in my mouth.
Speaker 5: Why you keep using the booty one?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: They actually yes.
Speaker 4: I fucking hated that, bro, and we had to like, why do y'all keep using the one that goes in my rectum?
Speaker 5: But they said, like they said, it's more accurate.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck andful because I've been with Lamara at appointments where they did a mouth one even for a toddler, and then on Thanksgiving when I had brought her, they went through the ass and I was like, is this different insurance?
Speaker 8: I don't like I've seen I've seen how do.
Speaker 1: Mouth before United Healthcare?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like what is ma?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry? pH my bad, bro, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: There's a triple on Santra I just hits you from the back, can you.
Speaker 2: That's a sick transition to our main today.
Speaker 1: Don't even ask him out because he will reply. On the Rock Nation, Instagram if you ask him out, All right, this was okay. I feel like, no matter what we say today, you guys will not accept it. We will be wrong no matter what angle we go with.
Speaker 2: So I don't you mean, what the angle we go with?
Speaker 6: What angle we're supposed to go with.
Speaker 1: No matter what, we are going to tell our real feelings on this, but they will find some way to make this seem like we're hypocrites on other stuff and it's our guys, so it can't be.
Speaker 8: And I don't really give a fuck about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't care about what people.
Speaker 1: Because when I thought about it last night, I was like, oh, this is going to be like a lose lose with the listeners because we'll go in with our honest opinion and with this, you can't win with these topics. All right, at some point you're always going to say the wrong thing to the internet because they are perfect.
Speaker 9: Give me your honest opinion, because mom is gonna be very short.
Speaker 6: Just give me.
Speaker 8: Now, let's go through the timeline.
Speaker 1: First, Let's get it went up to speed that may not know what's going on, and then we'll get to that.
Speaker 8: Right while I was on the toilet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much scrolling through Instagram. H I see that jay Z is facing allegations in a lawsuit with Diddy, and it ended up in our group chat, and I was like, oh, this is probably one of those like drifting right wing because they've been saying the shit about Puff since I'm sorry about Jay since the Puff thing, which we always found weird, like why do y'all there's no there's been no talk or evidence of Jay ever being that. Why do you guys want him to be guilty so bad? So when you guys put it in the chat, I thought it was just another one of like Matt Wallace things, and then it said LA four news or whatever, and I was like, fucked that it was kind of legit. Kept scrolling every quote unquote legit publication was posting jay Z facing allegations in lawsuit with Ditty civil lawsuit that is of raping a thirteen year old girl at an after party following the two thousand MTV Video Music Awards. So the Internet has about fifteen minutes to react to this entire thing. Wherever everyone is celebrating, which I always find really odd. I think people that are guilty, we should celebrate that they are being caught. But I always find it funny when people celebrate the possibility of a child being raped, like I want everyone on the Epstein list to see their day in court, right, But I'm not celebrating the sex trafficking that happened. Like people get off on they're excited, like I told you he was raping kids. Yeah, you seem like really really happy about that. M So we about fifteen minutes of that, everyone said, we told you so, everything's being exposed this year. They didn't know whove has WiFi and sits on his couch often. We got a message immediately.
Speaker 9: Well that, well you know that response. I think I think people are smart enough to understand that Jay Z and his team knew that this was coming. In fact, they actually pushed for it, because if you know what Jay Z is and where he's at in his life and his lawyers, if there was any validity to this whatsoever, they could have stepped on this and this would have never seen the light of day, could have settled it out for some type of payout or whatever. But the fact that you know, Jay knows who he is and is not going to allow people to try to pull him down some weird nasty hole. He said, no, let's let's let this go public and let me show you exactly who I am, and.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do a lyric breakdown of his response. But I did see a lot of the replies to this was he replied too quick, that's suspicious. But then when people take too long, it's suspicious. Can someone tell me the exact time you should reply.
Speaker 6: To allegation twenty seven minutes?
Speaker 1: I would like to know twenty seven minutes after the allegations, Jay started out with I mean, Maul, you're gonna have to read this because one you know all right to your bloodline, and two I can't read it. Did out the gate seem like this was actually written by which as we've seen with the people that are guilty and not guilty, everything sounds like a weird PR thing that makes them look even more nuts. The way you and I have always said, if somebody came out and alleged that I shot a woman or I was alleged with sexual assault, I'm coming out immediately as myself. There won't be a PR person. I would take the stand. I will come on this mic and say, yo, that was not me.
Speaker 8: If I am not.
Speaker 1: Guilty of something. You will see me right, not the pr person.
Speaker 6: Exactly, all right.
Speaker 9: So Jay released a statement via Rock Nations Instagram. He says, my lawyer received a blackmail attempt called a demand letter from a lawyer quotations. He made sure you put that in quotes lawyer named Tony Busby. What he had calculated was the nature of these allegations and the public scrutiny would make me want to settle.
Speaker 6: No, sir, it exist. It had the opposite effect.
Speaker 9: It made me want to expose you for the fraud you are in a very public fashion.
Speaker 6: So no, I will not give you one red pinion. All right.
Speaker 1: So already more context than anything we really got from the other publications within the first fifteen minutes. There wasn't a lot of detail in those except for there was a civil lawsuit. Now it appears like it's a specific lawyer that is behind this, rather than say, a alleged victim. Right, this is something that he has been doing allegedly for quite some time.
Speaker 9: These allegations are so heinous in nature that I implore you to follow a criminal complaint, not a civil one. Whomever would commit such achromicust the mind that should be locked away. Would you not agree these alleged victims would deserve real justice if that were the case. This lawyer, who I have done a bit of research on, seems to have a pattern of these type of theatrics. I have no idea how you have to how you have come to be such a deplorable human, mister Busby, But I promise you I have seen your con many times over. I'm more than prepared to deal with your type. You claim to be a marine. Marines are known for their valor. You have neither honor nor dignity.
Speaker 1: We can stop there, and I do want to get into the second part of this, but I do want to react first to the top of that message. We later got more details about this lawyer filing this lawsuit back in October, where Jay could have easily had the girl sign an NDA, give her a lump sum of money and it would disappear, which he went on to say, no, fuck that, Let's go all the way with it, which to me says a lot. I see people comparing these two things between Puff and Jay, two people are doing completely different paths in quote unquote allegations. Now, I think everyone should have due process including the alleged victim, and we should see this thing through just going off the first actions from the outside looking in of what Puff did after a full detailed report, that is, by the way, not just a lawyer filing something in behind the scenes to try to get someone to settle paperwork. When Clear and Puff, before we could even finish those documents settled.
Speaker 8: The NDA happened. Jay said no to all of that.
Speaker 1: If you want to go public, you can't blackmail me by saying, oh, I'll take this public if you want do it, let's fucking go there.
Speaker 9: He continues and says, My only heartbreak is for my family. My wife and I will have to sit our children down, one of whom is at the age where our friends will surely see the press and ask questions about the nature of these claims and explain the cruelty and greed of people. I'm mourning yet another loss of innocence. Children should not have to endure such at their young age. It is unfair to have to try to understand ine inexplicable degrees of malice meant to destroy families and human spirit. My heart and support goes out to true victims in the world who have to watch how their life story is dressed in costume for profitability by this ambulance chaser in a cheap suit bars. You have made a terrible error in judgment thinking that all celebrities are the same. I'm not from your world. I'm a young man who made it out of the projects of Brooklyn. We don't play these types of games. We have very strict codes and honor. We protect children. You seem to exploit people for personal gain. Only your network of conspiracy theorists fake physics will believe the idiotic claims you have levied against me that if not for the seriousness surround at home, the kids would be laughable. I look forward to showing you just how different I am him.
Speaker 2: In this gamer writer.
Speaker 4: So, I think he meant fake psychics. He just spelled it wrong, but you said you did say it right. But I think he meant psychics.
Speaker 1: And like why, I think this was really Jay on his couches because of the spelling mistakes. I think he was all YO, posta shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't want anyone else.
Speaker 1: To reread this, because you guys are going to start telling me to cut shit out or say it differently. No, this is how I feel about some crazy shit said about me here you gom hm.
Speaker 3: The lawyer Buzzby, obviously a lot of stuff has come out about him, and people online and locally in the Houston community where he is a lawyer, have said that he is notoriously known as a shisty guy and someone that's done just kind of bad dealings in the past. Yeah, that's what I've just been reading up on him, in the history of him, like in the association I forgot.
Speaker 1: The lawyer that does the no jumper shit, which we don't even need to look it up. Who cares? But he was on last night saying Buzzby is the most successful lawyer in the country, and all the comments under it, we're not even like host stands are just a bunch of people from Texas going he's not even the best lawyer in the county the United What are y'all talking about? Yeah, listen, We've always been on the side of victims getting there. They're just due. Absolutely, this one, from the information we've gotten out the gate, seems like a cash grab. I commend Jay for saying, let's go all the way and let's make sure all the evidence is on the table. Yeah, so I would say, let's see this play out. But I don't know if there's really going to be much here. I think Buzzby's tactic didn't his only plan didn't work.
Speaker 9: I mean, I think they were banking on Jay settling out of court for an undisclosed amount. And just just so because as we were talking ear off Mike a lot of things these days, you know, they'll know that they don't have a case, but just the public perception being ruined and somebody like jay Z having this accusation on his jacket now it affects him moving forward in his legacy because whether he's found you know, which I believe and I know to be true, that he's one thousand percent innocent, it's still going to be something that people in certain circles and spaces want to bring up.
Speaker 6: Of course, Oh he had money.
Speaker 9: To make it disappear, just that you know they're gonna lean on that part of it. It's this is all just a bunch of bullshit. It just is what it is. Like jay Z is not raping and holding down the thirteen year old girl. That's just not That's that's absolutely disgusting to even put that out there with puff well another sies it's just absolutely fucking stupid.
Speaker 5: And let's so because.
Speaker 4: We are the whole cast, right, I do want to tiptoe around this, not tiptoe, but like I do want to be objective in this, and I want you guys to share the reasoning for why you don't believe this case in general. And I don't want it to just be because I know jay Z. I want to talk about it's not about knowing.
Speaker 8: I don't even like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not it at all. It's just this is just al Okay.
Speaker 9: So a thirteen year old girls signed the NBA, went to an after party, she got raped, She escaped the house, made it across the street, down the block to a gas station, called her father. Her father picks it up from this gas station, which is this was two thousand, it spoken to so twenty four years ago, this's happened and this is the first time where ever, like the father didn't go in.
Speaker 1: I really want to go that route because I do think there is a world where that's probably happened somewhere. Like it's always tough to say with rape cases time. I always think that's a cheap, cheap thing because There's been plenty of rape cases that are true that do come out twenty years later. It's a rough process for women when these types of things happen, especially when they are children, and maybe we're out doing something they shouldn't have done, like I shouldn't be at this party, and I'm not going to tell anyone that I got raped and keep it to themselves. And so they're adults in their brain processes it. So that's not why I don't think this is true. I think it's the moves that have been made since October with this case aren't really movements of someone that is guilty.
Speaker 8: It's really where I'm.
Speaker 1: On the side.
Speaker 9: I just none of this ship sounds believable. None of it.
Speaker 6: It's just the most agree I don't like what is this?
Speaker 3: But you can understand because kind of what Demerius is prying, like optically, you can understand why the internet and some people would feel embolden enough to turn against you and say we knew it. He's been this guy, you know, And if you all that, they're just kind of going with the story, you can see why, Like, because.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna get into people do want to say he's been this guy, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: He's well, I mean just the optically, he said. For a long standing friendship with Diddy, they do the brunch thing. There's obviously all you need is a bunch of photos with someone and then means that you're accused of everything that person did.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 3: He did the two tours with R Kelly, they have two albums together. Like there's just like it's just enough for people to be like, oh, yes, this makes sense.
Speaker 4: There's no way you're next to all these nasty people not be a nasty but yeah, and I hear what you're saying with that that's the way that people think. I also think that people are a little slow. And I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, but disrespect but like, but it's just no, it's because I think supid. I think people see celebrities together in pictures and everybody's like they're friends, and it's just like they do the same ship with us, and if we make it local and podcasting, they see us next to other podcasters and they assume that we're friends, and it's like we are colleagues, we are co workers, we know each other through certain circles. If we're not in a podcast studio or at a podcasting event.
Speaker 5: We don't see or speak to these people.
Speaker 4: And I think it's the same with from what I've heard and from what.
Speaker 1: That's That's why I think you can say that it's stupid because I saw last night two people put Puff's address and jam Beyonce's address, and they live in the same neighborhood, and there was a full blown thread of debates of the tunnel that could go through that king from Puff's house to Jay and Beyonce's. And granted, I don't know Jay like that, like for real, but I do know that he doesn't really like Puff the way y'all think he likes Puff, to the point that Puff couldn't get a key to the house, let alone a tunnel into his house a key.
Speaker 6: Look if you invite Yes, this is just is laughable, man.
Speaker 9: And you know, like he said, if it wasn't something as serious as kids being sexually assaulted, you would have to laugh at this shit.
Speaker 6: Now what are we talking about, man?
Speaker 1: The objective side, because I agree with de Maris, we've been admitted whole vengers, so let's be fair here. So a lot of people making some fair points of him saying, all right, we'll take it to criminal court. We don't know what the exact charges are because it was a civil lawsuit, but there is statute of limitations on rape, so he could be having this bravado because he knows it can't go to criminal court and it'll make him look better.
Speaker 8: I'm not a lawyer.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's the exact case, but I thought that was one of the only fair things to come out of a criticism of his approach. And then they did the whole timeline between him and Beyonce, which I mean she was nineteen, and I've been on record saying it's super weird when thirty year olds talk to teenagers, and I'll stick by that, but I don't think that makes you a pedophile. My only other criticism is it's light. I just knew it was going to get misinterpreted and it's a trending topic. Now. Jay Z's so honorable, like a bunch of fucking idiots, But it's a thing. I know at the bottom he was talking about him and his crew in the projects. But let's not pretend like children are not always protected in the projects and children not always harmed in the projects. I know he's talking about him and his crew from the projects, and we don't play these type of games. We have a strict code. That's not always the case in the projects.
Speaker 6: Oh but I know his vantage, his standpoint.
Speaker 9: But people are taking it as people gonna take if he said, you know, if he's whatever he said, people are going to take it and dissect it and run a different way with it. That's just you know, the the world we're in now with everybody having you know, access to social media and creating accounts, everybody feels like they can add in and jump in on a on a conversation and just you know, express their their their feelings, and you know, that's that's part of it. We understand that, which is why public perception. You know, people will hang you publicly, you know, so that the public looks at you like, oh, he's a piece of shit, when it's like, you know, you do realize this. I mean, to this day, people still bring up Michael Jackson when it comes to pedophilia and it was like, yo, you know that he was there was nothing ever found that.
Speaker 6: Is elite leaves even any.
Speaker 9: Amount of credence to those claims, Like people don't know that, but they just know that he was in court because somebody said that he touched.
Speaker 5: Some kids, and that became his entire.
Speaker 6: And that became a part of his legacy.
Speaker 9: Now when you bring up Michael Jackson, you bring up that case, and you bring up all he likes little kids, and it's like that's the thing that they stick to you, that will follow you forever, even when you're found not guilty.
Speaker 6: And there's no truth to any of these claims.
Speaker 9: And that's the fuck The part about it is that no matter what is found here, and like I said, I'll stand on it and I'll stand on it forever. That I notice is complete bullshit when it comes to Jay But I just know publicly what this will do to him for the rest of his life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Glad, And I just want to say that I think as somebody who again Maul is speaking from a different perspective from the rest of us. Because I can't speak to jay Z's character because I do not know him, I can speak okay, So I know that's why I said, you're speaking from a different perspective than the rest of us.
Speaker 5: So as far as.
Speaker 4: Me not being jumping gung hole to believe this actually has nothing to do with what I think jay Z's character is or what I think he is or isn't capable of doing.
Speaker 5: I don't know that man. He could be capable of anything.
Speaker 4: When I'm talking about common sense and the way that jay has moved throughout his career, the way that him and Beyonce, just the privacy that they have, the idea and the notion of jay Z being with Puff and holding down no matter how old she was, holding down a girl and raping her in a room with Puff and another person in the room. That doesn't even even if he was nasty, that doesn't make sense with the way that jay Z has moved throughout his life in private.
Speaker 5: You're making a joke out of it.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is if he was to be a nasty man, again, I don't know him. If he be an objective, if he was to be a nasty man, everything jay Z has done in his careers has showed that he's not gonna do that shit with the fucking audience. So that's what just doesn't make any sense to me, not caping for who he is as a person. Like I said, I don't know him, but just like putting pieces together of the way that people have moved throughout their careers.
Speaker 5: Some shit just don't make.
Speaker 1: Sense, And to my fellow conspiracy theorists, we should look at every case as its own, not as one big clump. I don't think Bill Cosby was trying to buy NBC and that's why he clearly was guilty of all the shit he was accused of. I don't think it was because he was buying NBC and they planted all that shit on. I believe that Bill Cosby was a nasty fuck, even with the times that he was living in. Still a nasty fuck to me. Now, I think Puff is a nasty fuck too. Do I think there was maybe an agenda because of his situation with Diagio? Sure, but two things can be true. I also think Puff is a nasty fuck. Was there incentive to try to get him the fuck out of here because he wasn't playing a game with somebody cool? But the evidence is still there, so lock him up. Now, let's treat this situation differently because it's a different case. I think there's a lot going on with Hove. Gambling is at the highest it's ever been on Earth. It's clear that Rock Nation is bidding for the Caesars Palace situation in Times Square. I don't even need to really explain how big that is in the world.
Speaker 8: I could see this being part of it.
Speaker 1: He siddenly had a situation with a who is it McCarty McCarty that.
Speaker 8: Didn't play out too well.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that that is why people get accused in this situation. With those two things, I could see this ambulance Chaser being funded first Mere campaign. When some of the biggest companies in the world right now are being outbid by a black guy. I could see it.
Speaker 9: I think it's so tied, and it's you know, it's the wild part is that I think most people understand that that could be part of it. It's like, so we know what's going on. We know what happens when you reach certain heights and you reach certain levels and you start having certain conversations, you know, and rubbing shoulders with some guys that never thought that you would make it anywhere near their boardroom and now they're sitting there and they.
Speaker 6: Have to outbid you.
Speaker 9: You know, people don't like that, so they you know, they try to, you know, reach back in the past and find something anything that will damage you, you know, the perception of who you are and and the legacy that you've created. Just so it may kind of hinder, you know, whatever you're trying to do on the business front. It'll turn some people away. Some people might not want to be attached to business wise, they don't want to stand next to you anymore. It's a nasty game, man, It's a nasty game when you reach those heights. And you know, I just think somebody like Jay is obviously, you know, if you listen to his music throughout the years, he's he's he knows what's coming, He's prepared for it. He understands the game that he's in now, he understands that he's you know, he's not wanted in certain certain rooms, in certain positions. You know, I just think it's fucked up and it's unfortunate that he has to deal with this. But again, man, I you know, I'm on the side of knowing who Jay is as a person, knowing his character, knowing where his moral compass is. And you know, when you start talking about abusing, sexually assaulting kids, you know, that's just not that's just not in his character at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again I think everything is case by case basis. I fully think there's a bunch nasty fucking people in the music industry. Oh for sure, that Jay has rubbed shoulders with clearly joint albums and everything. I totally get that outrage, and I think that's something that you know, should should have been addressed at some point. I think Hole probably thought it's just been so long that addressing the r Kelly situation would have been weird. But I do fully understand people that are at least sane and not on the crazy conspiracy side of like there's you know, Dead Children and Beyonce and jay Z's basement. Hmm, yeah, I would question that as a casual fan, like, all right, everyone knew and you did a tour with him, and then Aleah was around.
Speaker 8: Like, I get the logic of that.
Speaker 1: It's not my place to try to explain it would be theirs, But I see why people want a explanation for that. Again, I'm I get why someone would be like, Okay, but this was this was not like some rape shit, but this was weird. R Kelly was rape, right.
Speaker 9: But you say, see that even when you say you know on tour R Kelly did music. It's a bunch of artists that sure have toured with R Kelly. It's a bunch of musicians that tour with R Kelly, it's a bunch of publicists, it's a bunch of fucking like so none of those people are considered nasty, I agree with It's just it's just the artist that did the song with them.
Speaker 1: And see, this goes back to our conversation. I think it was like at the top of this year maybe where we came in here and said, like, it's tough to go through with this music industry shit, because no matter what, you're gonna feel like a hypocrite. Even if I don't know what people do in their own bedrooms. You rub shoulders in this fucking demonic and I'm not doing Illuminati shit, this demonic industry and shit comes out and it's you're like, fuck, like, doesn't make you a bad person. You did not know, you did not participate, but you're still part of it. And to have an explanation for everyone that works within show business, all of us are gonna have to go to the podium and be like, well, yeah, I worked with them, right, But some people say, with Jay, you know, Aliah was hanging out with them dating Dame. Dame has been vocal that Aliah explained the situation. H So that's also where people are like, all right, if you knew that, why would you work with him?
Speaker 8: But I don't know. There could be more to the story.
Speaker 9: Right, But either way, it's unfortunate again to see, you know, somebody like Jay have to go through this and you know, we're just gonna have to sit back and watch this, watch this play out over the next few months.
Speaker 1: And yet listen, this is not Hope bias here. Let it go to court.
Speaker 8: I don't think it's true. But if it's true, fuck him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, absolutely, And but in his response, he's he's on that second.
Speaker 2: Let it go to court.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 9: This could have been stepped on and we never would have his name would have never been involved in any of this. They could have stepped on this months ago, settled out and we would have never gotten any of this. But the fact that you know him and his team was like, no, no, no, no, no, we're not settling nothing.
Speaker 6: Let them.
Speaker 9: That speaks to when you know exactly who you are, like, oh, this is what I think I've done in my life. Okay, all right, well let's go to court and and let's let the evidence. Put everything on the desk, and show me where you think.
Speaker 6: That I did that.
Speaker 3: Tony Busby put out a statement following Jay's statement regarding the jay Z case. In his efforts to since my clients, mister Carter previously denied being the one who sued me and my firm. He filed his frivolous case under a pseudonym. What he fails to say in his recent statement is that my firm sent his lawyer a demand letter on behalf of an alleged victim, and that victim never demanded a penny from him. Instead, she only sought a confidential mediation.
Speaker 1: Can you stop real quick, Julian, Yeah, I read this last night and was confused. And again, I don't know. Lawyer Jorgon is a lawyer calling his own client an alleged victim.
Speaker 5: Well, you always say alleged victim.
Speaker 1: No, a good lawyer gets in front and says my client was abused, that person is guilty. I've never heard a lawyer unless they were on the side of the person getting accused of something. This is all allegations. This isn't true, But a lawyer that is defending a victim would never say, And I could be reading this wrong because I'm stupid, and I'm sure in the comments still show how stupid I am. But I read that as why is it lawyer saying alleged? Yeah, that's crazy for your defense to say alleged. But go ahead, Julie, I'm sorry, that's a fair point.
Speaker 3: It's funny you say that because there was a clip going around about Busby talking about the Diddy case in particular.
Speaker 8: He's been around for a couple of the ones that we're.
Speaker 3: In and openly saying some of the stuff is not substantiated. He's just sometimes you just go with stuff even before it becomes a fact. He's filed a bunch openly saying that, and Puff's Puff's.
Speaker 1: Lawyer replied to this too, we don't need to read that. But to Mall's point, what sucks is Puff's lawyer is right maybe in that response because this is probably bullshit. And then it has people looking like, oh well, if that case man, maybe someone just other puff shit isn't true, like it takes away from it actual victims and maybebe it's not Maybe it's not because that woman originally filed against Puff for the rape, and that could very well be true. And then later they added in that Jay was right there too. But it takes away from this entire thing because if Hope takes this all the way and it's clear that he is not guilty, I think that has people questioning wrongfully. So a lot of the Puff shit, which is like crazy, that's.
Speaker 6: What he spoke to.
Speaker 9: There's real victims, you know, there's people that really this is their life, They really dealt with you like this. So for somebody to be trying to put these claims on you just for a money grab or you know, just to you know, assassinate my character publicly, it's a slap in the face to you know, women that live with this type of pain and trauma and to see that, you know, people that just pop out and have these what they call egregious claims, you know, it kind of fucks up all of those other cases because now you start questioning everything. You start saying, oh, I don't we've seen this before somebody said this and come to find out they were lying and they were just trying to do this and do it so, you know, it's it's all around. It's just a it's a real, real fucked up situation. But you know, I like the fact that you know him. Jay and his team they're like, Okay, well we're not gonna, you know, just cash out and try to resolve this quietly. No, no, no, let's make this public and let me show you again. Like you said, let me show you exactly how different I am.
Speaker 1: So yeah, which I thought would be a great name for his next album, but it's attached to something that's fucked up.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, I mean, but let.
Speaker 8: Me show you how different I am. I would love to hear that album.
Speaker 4: I mean, only you would name your album something like that.
Speaker 5: She wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, for the past few albums, that's been his theme. Let me show you all different.
Speaker 2: Now they're gonna have different in off his album title.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a fact.
Speaker 3: Let's finish his statement real quick, because he does have a few months since I sent the letter on her behalf, mister Carter has not only sued me, but has tried to bully and harass me and this plaintiff. His conduct has had His conduct has had the opposite impact.
Speaker 2: She's emboldened, and I am proud of her resolve.
Speaker 3: As far as the allegations and the complaint filed, we will let the filing speak for itself and we will litigate the facts in the court, not in the media.
Speaker 1: So he also went on Instagram and said people are Now this is before I went public. He said people were harassing his children and all this that's where these things start.
Speaker 6: To the lawyer.
Speaker 1: Yes on his ig when he showed when he posted his photo of him as a marine, because Jay brought up the marine. Shit, oh that's just another thing. Is not my hoe bias. I don't think Hove's team is that stupid that they would send someone to harass his children, Like I.
Speaker 8: Just that's just dumb.
Speaker 6: No, that's just not just It.
Speaker 1: Takes away more credibility from this guy. Yeah, there's no way that Hove's legal team is sending people to rasher children.
Speaker 9: But what does this say though obviously it says you know, now, Jay is one of the guys that people are probably gonna gun for now. He's obviously reached that level. We've been at that level for some time now.
Speaker 1: I think there's been plenty of I'm not saying the sexual assault stuff, but there's been plenty of civil lawsuits. I'm sure we know nothing about Oh yeah that hit holds desk for sure, weekly for sure.
Speaker 6: And this is just you know, this is one that I guess. I'm guessing that his team was like no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no enough.
Speaker 9: I think it was Jay Oh no, I definitely think that part of it.
Speaker 6: I'm not. I'm not doubting that at all.
Speaker 9: But again, that's because you know, when you just know who you are, man, it's just I don't care what accusations. I don't care who's saying what all right, what they saying about? All right, come on, man, sit down, let's put this out publicly, like all right, worry.
Speaker 6: I think that's what I was doing.
Speaker 4: And I also think that I also think that Blue Ivy getting older has a lot to do with shit now because it's now is like like he said, like people can tell my kid this. Yeah yeah, now, we ain't now it's I'm not talking to you like now, I'm you know, I can't just be jay Z ignore everything now because I have a kid who has to go to fucking school.
Speaker 6: You know, I have a.
Speaker 9: Daughter that's of age and her friends, you know, they they're all online and they read things, and obviously they know who her parents are.
Speaker 4: And she's supposed to be doing press right now, she's in the new Lion King. So it's just like this huge moment in her little baby career is now overshadowed by this bullshit.
Speaker 1: And I feel like that's the only move you can do with situations like this, because I do agree with us, there goes some lost innocence, like having to explain this so early in her life. The only way to try to make it a positive when you know you're not guilty is to have your kids watch you fight for the truth. Absolutely, yeah, Like that's the only way you can flip this to something good for your family. Like this is like watch us you fight for fight for the truth, fight for yourself.
Speaker 9: Because this is what happens when your dad is who he is and your mom is who she is. People, you know, it's a certain level of greed, and people are you know, don't don't like to see you know, you being well off and being wealthy, so they try to attack that, They attack your character and they try to say, oh, you know, yeah he's successful, but he's also a piece of shit and he's a rapist, and he's this, he's a pedophile. It's just you know, it's and it's But again, the problem is, we've seen this before and we know that this is part of what seems to be an ongoing thing when certain black celebrities reach a certain level and a certain plateau on the business side. Because you have celebrity black celebrities that you know, they successful in their art and whatever they do, but they never venture into that business world that heavy and try to now become a part of that world.
Speaker 4: So who would you, because I'm listening to you, who would and just to be objective, who would you put in that category of people who were accused of things and they're trying to take them down, but that you believe aren't guilty Because a lot of people have been accused of things and we hear a lot of that they're trying to take a black man down.
Speaker 5: But it be people like Puff and it's like, yeah, but you did that shit.
Speaker 9: So oh yeah, I'm not saying that we saw the incent but I'm just saying I'm talking more so like when you look at, you know, the Michael Jackson thing, because for me, I was, you know, old enough to remember that whole thing, and you know, once that became a thing, it was like that's all people with. You could not turn on the TV, you could not look at a magazine cover and not see Michael Jackson either on.
Speaker 6: His way to court or leaving court. Anyway, during that time.
Speaker 1: It was positioned that way because I was younger, and even like, for example, my family casual like news watchers. If you're a casual person that just works day to day and isn't like engulfed in the shit, all you're gonna see is Michael Jackson is a pedophile and watch him go in and out of court NonStop. Average person is gonna be like, that's crazy, Michael Jackson pedophile.
Speaker 3: I think something that's interesting, like when we see reports like this come out about Jay and other people I don't guilty or not. I think that there's like a thing where people that.
Speaker 8: Well him and R.
Speaker 1: Kelly have a song called not Guilty, live.
Speaker 3: A regular life and just like go through you know, a normal life. They I think when something like this comes in and it takes down a celebrity and knocks them down a peg, it makes them make them less than human because now it's like, Okay, I don't put this person's down a pedestal. I'm better than them because of the horrible stuff they did. Now that even though they're a billionaire, they're below me because of this, these acts that they did throughout their life. Therefore I'm better than them. I think it's a lot of that. I think it's people that always just want the ability to say, well, even though they're that that meaning an a list or a celebrity, a piece of shit, of course, a piece of shit, and therefore I have made better life decisions, although I'm not that I'm better than them because of indeed, I would never do that even though you know, I live check to check and might not have a job, like whatever the case may be. It just kind of like gives you a pass to accept and excuse all the not even bad stuff you've done in your life, but like maybe your shortcomings in your career or your personal life, or how you feel about yourself in your situation. I think a lot of people look at this as an escape to be like, well, I didn't fuck at thirteen year old. That's why I'm not there at least, I like, have you know, a tough job.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the Illuminati theory. And while I do believe there is some form of that, we have put it on so many people because we think there's no way they could be that successful without exactly some spiritual connection to something or selling their soul or becoming gay or sacrificing a baby. Like now, some people work really hard and just they're really talented and become successful, but there's so many people that sit back and do nothing with their lives that can't fathom so that someone could be that successful without some type of code.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: But that's what Jay spoke to in his response, like, I'm not all celebrities are. If we could do that, yeah or not? And this is some weird shit and I look forward to showing you exactly how different I am. All of that speaks to what you just said. It's like, you know, some of us can really be this successful and really make these great business decisions in these business moves and not have done some crazy, wild shit in out past to get here.
Speaker 3: But it's hard for people to fathom, Like Ja, someone like Jay in a city like New York coming from the Marcia projects, It's like, Okay, we know so many people that have never left that project, or if they leave there they did the debtor in jail route or there, nothing comes.
Speaker 2: Of their life.
Speaker 3: He is where he's at because of these chain of events he did that put him in those rooms where he had to do all these the shady shit, the fucking, the killing, drinking baby blood, all that stuff. So it's like the thought of a person just getting out of that situation and bettering themselves is so beyond the realm of possibility that it's like, Okay, well, he only did it because he had to do all this shit, right.
Speaker 1: And I mean you know, I mean members of the Illuminati there would be if like that's all it took to get rich and famous, Right, I had to do more to become a kappa. If I could be rich and famous for the rest of myne life, to just drink some baby blood, like all the money in the fucking world, every dream I ever wanted to achieve, have my family set up for the rest of their lives. Bring over the Chalice Rory's I'll drink a whole couple of that, baby.
Speaker 5: Boy, he's joking, where's Amara Rory's joking?
Speaker 1: We have to draw blood from her? Yeah, bro, she has to get blood work done. You'll take you a little shot of that, and I'm good.
Speaker 2: What do you think sin Rory's cup? He takes it home like a sonana chrome.
Speaker 7: Guice.
Speaker 8: However, I no more jokes.
Speaker 4: I mean just not on children. We don't joke on children.
Speaker 8: I was talking about my own child.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's different, freaking Yeah, he's actually the dead, so it's like it's a little different.
Speaker 8: Speaking of I've had her sitting there getting her blood drawn.
Speaker 1: If I could just let me get one of those little samples, because they told me her life would be set if I take a shot of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, take a quick shot like communion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the body of Christ. I drank.
Speaker 8: I drank Jesus'.
Speaker 3: Bless Exactly while we're recording, they allegedly found the man that shot the United Healthy Ya.
Speaker 2: This is real time right now. That's her breaking news thing.
Speaker 9: So United Healthcare CEO Sassin suspect identified as Luigi Mangoni.
Speaker 6: I think I said that right.
Speaker 1: Hold on, stop right now. This feels fake just because that guy's face looks like a Luigi's. That checks out too much. It says he's a TWI said, we got to make up a name for him. That's Luigi for sure.
Speaker 2: Here go.
Speaker 9: He's a twenty six year old former Ivy League student with dependent He was taking into cussy this morning at a Pennsylvania McDonald's and caught with a manifesto that appeared to list grievances with the healthcare industry.
Speaker 6: He has not been charged yet.
Speaker 4: See, I will believe you until you say he caught with the manifesto. Everybody not carrying around a manifesto. Y'all got to stop writing the same book over and over again.
Speaker 9: Come on, I'm sure I'm pretty sure somebody on social media will find this same picture of this guy has been another crisis actor or somebody in the whole nother event that happened.
Speaker 1: Tell them if they've already been doing that with the hostile photo, the Starbucks photo. Yeah, like, I don't know so much conflicting stories with this from the news to my conspiracy theory reddit threads that I don't even really know what.
Speaker 9: This is this, but you know it's we got to keep in mind that a life was lost, right Obviously, there's a family grieving the loss of a loved one, and then people and.
Speaker 5: The people I mean I mean, but not you, these two that don't care.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but there's still somebody. I mean, you don't, but this family, kids, there's a family grieving the loss of this guy. And not only that, to see now that they have you know, they were holding like a look alike, a suspect shoot to look alike.
Speaker 6: That was contest.
Speaker 1: We're we're in a weird place society, but that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not. That's weird.
Speaker 6: What is happening?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: But I don't I don't tie that to we have to remember a life was lost to more just like weird shit, like how much more stuff are we going to do for the internet at this point?
Speaker 8: But that's a separate commo. Damaris.
Speaker 1: No, I don't feel that way. Yeah, everyone has had to pay for their father's sins before that never got thirty one billion dollars.
Speaker 8: I would like myself sometimes how.
Speaker 1: The universe works, is you get back what you give? Yeah, unfortunately it doesn't happen enough. So yeah, life was lost. Okay, let's go into what that life was doing.
Speaker 2: I would like my flowers.
Speaker 3: Apparently, the gentleman Luigi hated the medical community because of how it treated one.
Speaker 2: Of his sick relatives.
Speaker 3: So I said, you just piss off a kid that had someone die that didn't have to die. You throw a whole family in debt, and then you're gonna get shit like this happens.
Speaker 1: This gentleman probably paid every fucking cent to his health insurance or his family member did, and was denied. He was told if I get this, I will be healthy. You guys are profiting all this, all right, cools whatever, as long as I'm healthy and gets denied for that and people are surprised that someone took action into their own hands. You want us to believe in this justice system, believe in your healthcare system, but look at us crazy if we want to kill the person that lied to us, right, That's that's how I feel with this entire thing. So I don't really have a rest in peace.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, I'm not rest in peace.
Speaker 9: But you know, I also don't want to sit sit around and make fun of, you know, somebody being killed as well, Like that's just this is not what I'm here for.
Speaker 6: But I do understand what you're saying.
Speaker 9: I listen, you know this this guy obviously had a family relative that went through something with medical field. Probably couldn't get healthcare for surgery or you know, whatever was going on, and obviously felt like this was the way to retaliate by killing the CEO of the insurance company. So you know, I get every reaction as a reaction, but again, having to look alike contest for the shoot and all, that's uh, you know, that's when it just becomes beyond weird for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let's get out of all these very very serious topics and get into some absolutely ridiculous topics blasphom topics. Forbes put out a list that doesn't have to do with money.
Speaker 8: Oh this season, it's the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Man, you know what's coming.
Speaker 6: Take them the lists.
Speaker 1: Every year we give. We give these publications what they fucking want. They poke us, and they poke us, and we always react.
Speaker 8: I didn't, so we are.
Speaker 6: I don't want to talk about this.
Speaker 1: You did well only because it's Forbes. Okay, they put out the top fifty.
Speaker 6: That's why I didn't want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Fifty top rappers of all time rappers. Now, I was thinking maybe they were trying to get some credibility, because it's some culture vulture shit to always put lists of like what rappers are doing with money. They're trying to prove that they're really students of the game, that they they they're really part of the culture. Like you can talk about the money shit, but because we care about like the roots of this entire thing.
Speaker 8: So that's why M I.
Speaker 1: A Is on our top fifty Rappers of all time and black thought isn't right naturally, it's the Forbes. Where would you rank Bad Money in like your top rappers?
Speaker 6: I don't even know Bad Money was a rapper?
Speaker 1: But okay, I mean none of us in here, well your quarto Rican. But is Bad Bunny considered a rapper?
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what he is categorically not rap.
Speaker 4: I take that Ryan he'd be rapping, okay, because I listened to him this morning and it was it was a verse with like some bars on it.
Speaker 6: No, he has, Yes, he has songs.
Speaker 2: He raps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the event that he is considered a rapper, I may be shooting for some bail here of the crossover and the ship that he's changed over the last few years. Yeah, he could be considered in the top fifty if people consider him rapper. He did it something for a whole genre. It's a big I don't consider him a rapper, but you know, I'm just white.
Speaker 9: So if you consider him a rapper, he's on this list. If he's saying, okay, he's a rapper, you have him above push your tee, no and loof.
Speaker 5: Just about daddy Yankee like, well, he ain't getting his shine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sean Paul crap, John Paul's a rapper and Jamaicans And that's bad that we're just comparing. It's not even the same genre. But yeah, it's Forbes. I don't know what are we doing with this season.
Speaker 9: I don't bro I don't want to ever talk about nobody's list. I'm gonna just say that right now to y'all.
Speaker 6: I don't care release your own no for what this is stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't a list well off off. Mike Samaries brought up a point without quickly looking at it. Were they doing the top fifty richest rappers? And then I saw no, it says it that that Mia was also above Cardi B. And I'm not counting anyone's pockets. I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that maybe she doesn't have more money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so they sounded like an I hater.
Speaker 1: I like I, but.
Speaker 8: Is she a rapper?
Speaker 4: Forbes said, between critical acclaim, cultural influence, album sales, innovation in the genre, and.
Speaker 6: More innovation in the genres.
Speaker 1: Sorry, putting in your description and more is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Explain it's your rules. You have to tell us the rules.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is a big bunch of bullshit, though, just get people.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy because we critique actual hip hop platforms of like doing this because we don't really know who's behind it and who's doing it with their taste. Is now we have Forbes doing it and then the New York Times just put something out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, top Songs, Top fifty or something, Songs of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 8: Is this the woman?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: This is? He wrote it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sure she's a great journalist. She works for Forbes or writes for Forbes. I'm not trying to take away anything from her career, but I feel like with this list in Instagram.
Speaker 6: Wrote the Forbes list.
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean that she wrote the list. It doesn't mean that she did the criteria for the list. She wrote the article, but she got that criteria and landed on MI a yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Got to blame you, gotta blame her for it. What's her name? Andrea? What Andrea Bossi?
Speaker 5: Fashion, beauty in art and culture.
Speaker 9: Okay, so check out the culture is where she can name the top fifty rappers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, got it.
Speaker 4: I feel like the the New York Times Best Songs of the twenty twenty four list is a little.
Speaker 5: Bit more accurate.
Speaker 6: Another list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, list season than listed listed.
Speaker 8: We have more.
Speaker 1: This is just the early shit. We have the ones that are really going to piss us off coming up.
Speaker 4: Oh, beat out for sure. Beat Ou passes me off every fucking year.
Speaker 1: But I've never mad a song one sometimes tends to be easier than like a fifty greatest rapper of all time? Number one, we don't need to say makes sense, checks out. Number two Beyonce, Texas hold them. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 5: I think they're going off influence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like sixteen Candles to Me was the better song out of that two pac.
Speaker 5: It's not sixteen candles, sixteen carriages.
Speaker 1: This sixteen candles a movie or something. Sixteen carriages. I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: Your dyslexia is like, just jump out your dyslexia. Just jumps out and choke chokes your ass. It's not even dyslexi. It's just another form that's like not diagnosed.
Speaker 1: Okay, that like movie artist dys because nothing was dyslextic.
Speaker 8: There's say sixty one carriages, right.
Speaker 2: Sixty Can I get what this contributor is doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: They're not picking like the the like Obviously, if you see the Bringy Carpenter, you'd think would be Espresso, but this contributed please Please Please, which is a great song, but like we can be honest, it's Espresso if you're gonna listen, if you're gonna talk about her year. And then for Shaboozie the number four songs, they picked good News, not Tipsy. Really they're gonna so they're doing this whole like they're doing if Rory were to write one of these.
Speaker 1: Is there in Pitchfork.
Speaker 3: S Yeah, the bar song which Diamond but have you heard good News?
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, that's the one that's the real one.
Speaker 4: But see, I feel that way too about the Tyler song that they have on there. They have this Safer Tyler's Safer instead of the water song, and I agree, I fucking love Safer. I think there's not at a full like real. No about Truth or Dare. I me thinking that's true, for Dare is better than water. I might walk that back. I don't know, but Truth or Dare is a really.
Speaker 1: Good I got commissioned to do a list of the best songs of twenty twenty four. As much as I am the annoying hipster contrarian, I would do what they asked, these are the top songs of twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: But she did not my time. She didn't say top. She said best, which there is a dairy thought of because jay Z's top song, which would be Empire state.
Speaker 5: Of Mind, is not by far that song by far by far as.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, best song. I would still take that as the best songs, not my favorite songs. If I were to write a list like this, I wouldn't put that Shabboozi record, like that's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: But if it's a.
Speaker 8: If it's a, it's not my best.
Speaker 4: No, but that's not It's not saying favorite, it just says best. There are some songs that are clearly better than another song. This song just happened to blow up.
Speaker 1: I would challenge you are both members of the beehive. Okay, sixteen Carriages or Texas Hold Them? What is the best song?
Speaker 5: Sixteen Carriages?
Speaker 1: Well, there goes their credibility.
Speaker 8: We can't think you and I killed.
Speaker 4: It, you know, But I can understand why they would say Texas Hold Them is the best song. I can understand why they would say that. But my preference would be sixteen here.
Speaker 1: Well, he put his name. I respect that, Like even.
Speaker 2: In Oh, that was a different contributor.
Speaker 3: Oh, never mind, this is the Yeah, it's three different people wrote it.
Speaker 8: But I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: Like to commission people for your platform, like three people make your best list so it could be compared, because that is different taste, levels, different experiences. I think that type of shit is cool rather than the straight up list. I don't think we'll ever get the listing right in media. I don't think that's the point.
Speaker 2: Well it's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's also not fair because music is so subjective, like you're you're being tasked with the job of considering everyone's taste in preference when that's not you can't serve everybody.
Speaker 2: That's not how that works.
Speaker 1: Some things I think are just universal, though, when it comes to best top favorite, like to me, that makes the pop star the pop song. Everyone agrees this is great. No one can really argue this being on a list.
Speaker 4: Oh, they all had different So the three people that wrote it, they all have completely different lists. And this person's whoever's in charge of the hip hop or the pop, like the whoever's in charge of us. They did a completely different list. They said their number one song was a tie between Cash Coo Bangs. It was crazy Fisher, I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Grippy Yeah, wait, his number one has fifteen number one seven different song. He did a tire and then went down to z you can't do the alphabet for your number one, like, just just make a list.
Speaker 3: Number two was dis record focused. It was not like us Faily matters.
Speaker 1: Putting them in order.
Speaker 2: Heart part I think is.
Speaker 1: He just ranking the moments and the genre because that first one read them off again, that's more of like Sexy Drill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, that was cool. That's cool.
Speaker 5: Grippy may number one.
Speaker 1: Somebody there was only so many Sexy Drill records and it's last on that list.
Speaker 5: Fuck you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so his argument is there's one sound.
Speaker 6: When is the last time you heard that song?
Speaker 2: This morning you played it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh yeah, I'm talking about like out somewhere and heard it. I haven't heard that song, and I don't know how.
Speaker 5: Not fair You go out places and you don't hear plenty of songs.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you don't hear grippy like I don't even see girls posting that like and making videos like jumping.
Speaker 5: Into their like a fucking laughing a laughing stock joke.
Speaker 2: So fuck you, guys.
Speaker 6: Just was funny.
Speaker 3: At number five, the women here we go. Yeah, pushingly old fashioned rapper. Glorilla raps with the strength and sturdiness. I don't know I rapper.
Speaker 1: She got bars like a uh older rapper. I think she's a great Is that what he's trying to say?
Speaker 9: He says she structures her rhyms as efficiently as a factory production line.
Speaker 8: I was about to say, this sounds like a Jullian.
Speaker 6: Cast vins for sure.
Speaker 2: This is definitely that's a great word. Every exhalation is a hook.
Speaker 1: I was about to try to read it, and then they didn't want to play myself because I would have exultations.
Speaker 4: All right, Every hook is an incitement to revelry.
Speaker 1: So what is this category? At all a colorilla category.
Speaker 2: It is because I'm honest.
Speaker 1: Not putting the Tyler joint with glorilla is crazy to me.
Speaker 2: Mmmm, well this just women.
Speaker 6: Well Tyler joint the sticky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gloriala is not a sticky Yeah, have a different version, but it's not the Glorilla sound.
Speaker 5: That's the Tyler sound with glow on it.
Speaker 9: Okay, you're about to sea, say Tyle, I'm thinking not the creative Tyler hard E r Okay.
Speaker 8: Number six only category is Tommy Richmond.
Speaker 9: Hard modern from a trained opera singer with a wild range and a cleverly rhythmic approach to singing.
Speaker 6: It's cool. How was the year finding.
Speaker 5: Get the funk out?
Speaker 1: I was with this guy so far I thought this was a cool approach. Now I think he's on the take for the Grammys? Is that why I was considered hip hop? Because it's hard? Next? Snapping, you know that he's a trained opera singer.
Speaker 5: How do you snap your neck?
Speaker 2: Ain't the same?
Speaker 8: You know, like us whites are really feeling a song which is off?
Speaker 1: Oh m hmm, yeah, Well the one you've seen me with Jim Jones and the studio you know?
Speaker 5: Now I saw you do that ship everywhere.
Speaker 1: You may enjoy music in my own rhythmic.
Speaker 4: Now we were here, We were here and you was playing me something off of phone, snapping your neck.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the enjoy music.
Speaker 2: The phone, hold this, hold it to you.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's part of part of a process.
Speaker 6: What's the process?
Speaker 8: Okay, you want to go down that road.
Speaker 2: Walk me through the phone test.
Speaker 1: When mixing songs and albums. At this point in our lives, you can look at the percentage of how people consume music. It's definitely not at the highest point, but some people really consume music just by playing it off their phone. So that is something you have to take into account when you're mixing, playing it like the speaker off the iPhone speaker.
Speaker 6: Yes, people listen to this. You know.
Speaker 1: There is a lot of younger people that when they get ready or you know, don't live in a house or you can't have a loud speaker or anything. Yeah, they listen to their phone.
Speaker 5: I have allowed sea.
Speaker 8: I do it on my MacBook.
Speaker 1: I mean, of course, you know, we start with AirPods, speaking, et cetera. But there's still a iPhone test and MacBook speaker test.
Speaker 6: When it comes to mixing, and then you move it to the car test.
Speaker 1: No, car test is way before that.
Speaker 6: Before the phone. Okay, I thought you would gradually like.
Speaker 2: Car test is more akin to like the studio speakers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so that's why I thought you would start with the phone, with the phone on speaker first, and then be like, I don't know, I don't know something's missing. And then you go to the car. You turn it on in the car, and you still be like, I don't know, it's missing something.
Speaker 1: And it's funny, what's funny with this? With his next and get more. I did a lot of the car tests in my mother's Mazda because like you.
Speaker 6: Oh, you went to that essence. No, most people went back to the roots.
Speaker 1: It's not even that. No, I'm not trying to sound like that.
Speaker 9: That car most people know he kept it for these moments like just I.
Speaker 1: Haven't parked somewhere just for you know something. People don't have fucking like Bow stereo systems in the show. So it's you have to go to the consumer that the most most people have car like regular fucking Ford Focus that's the sound, right, and a Ford Focus. No, I'm not gonna get in a zods Porsche. Of course it sounds incredible. Throw he posts his Porsche.
Speaker 9: I think he was just trying to lean it towards like, you know, go to the go to, like the go to, like a beat up Ford. And if it sounds good and it's gonna sound great in that plush leather of a Porsche when that engine is reving going down.
Speaker 4: P h, you know you gotta get a two thousand and eight Accura with the red seats.
Speaker 1: Everything sounds good in the studio, you have to go see what that rental car, what it sounds like. Yeah, that's how mixing goes.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's why I bang my head when I'm playing it off the phone because my ear is in tune with this thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And then he says, are those Child's drums like those sound like you? Well?
Speaker 1: Yes, because I bounced them and child to play the drums.
Speaker 4: First of all, shout out to child Child. It has become my favorite songwriter. Oh producer, please bring out. It's gotten to a point where when I'm listening to a song now that I'll go and check who wrote it in there there we go, there, Yanni go, I don't like you.
Speaker 1: Check now when Demera said this in the studio the other day. I felt like I needed my flowers from Mare after all those jokes when I was bringing up Yo, they stole this from Yanni, These Yannie drums. Demeris now every albums he goes to goes hmmm, I love this one scrolls down. Huh seems like some Yanni drums.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got.
Speaker 5: Well, mainly his writing drum.
Speaker 6: Now the Mares to listen to every song is like, I don't know those drums sound so for me.
Speaker 1: It's probably a bad joke for the theme of this episode. But maybe like Child's like the crew could be the children, that could be like the stand where you were trying to go where his children.
Speaker 6: Was just bad time.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Yanni would agree with that, but I believed you when you said that.
Speaker 5: Maul laughed you out off the studio.
Speaker 4: But I didn't automatically go no, YACHTI didn't steal those from Child like.
Speaker 1: I don't think Yati himself. I think there was people around him that were listening and probabimity that I heard influence.
Speaker 9: I heard these drums from Child, we gotta take them.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of producers like that. Are really really like digging through the crates version of twenty twenty four twenty twenty five have crazy rabbit hole streaming ship and run into producers or artists that may not be as popular and then go work. And I'm not saying they steal anything per se, but they come in with a new sound that someone like Yati that would never even inspire, I think, and then you get a result and people that are actually around that type of sound could go that's an exact Bite's all right?
Speaker 6: So I'm still on the side that nobody is stealing from child.
Speaker 1: I completely disagree.
Speaker 6: Nah with Yan though really great question, great great producer with them, man.
Speaker 1: But it's cool. You can give us our flowers like later off my hid.
Speaker 9: I'll go to the floors and see what they got in the fridge and I'll get you something man, and bring them back to you.
Speaker 6: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send you the new album back. I'll send it now so you get around to it like March Damn. Not a lot of Yanni drums on there.
Speaker 6: How done are you with the album?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 6: I'm close?
Speaker 9: Okay, alright, so they send it to me, you know, I hate that hearing when it's like, oh, like sixty percent. No, no, no, no no, because they know how the time of the album comes a whole different album, and it's like, all right, this ain't even what I heard.
Speaker 4: You close to the end of the out When the fuck were you gonna tell.
Speaker 1: Us that I'm still carrying baggage from the first one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, see.
Speaker 8: The amount of me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I left his vinyls over there.
Speaker 5: Oh shut up.
Speaker 2: Oht's see, we're not doing that again.
Speaker 1: You know what, I take it back, It wasn't baggage from the first one. When I started the second album October of last year, I sent de Mare so much stuff that didn't even make the project, like just exercise work, just experimenting some of my poetry and shit red well left on red nothing whatsoever. I'm gonna send you the final shit of course.
Speaker 5: No no no, no, no, no no no no no no no no repeat what.
Speaker 4: You said again. I said to Mare so much shit that what didn't make the album?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: If you know what the fuck I went through with the first album. You had an entire album done. I fell in love with it. I knew the lyrics, none of the songs around the new fucking album. You weren't gonna put me through that again, so I wanted you to wait until you started working on That's how.
Speaker 8: The process works.
Speaker 1: The people around you that you respect their ear and are closer to the situation, you play everything for them to get guidance to maybe make it a song that could make that album.
Speaker 4: And you're full of bullshit because I gave you. I gave you opinions. I loved the Nick Grant record, and I told you that that other one with the doodle butter shit had to go.
Speaker 1: Doodle butter, that that wasn't going to make that. But I sent you so much other shoo butter was my was my weekend.
Speaker 2: Shout out to it.
Speaker 8: No, I sent you so much.
Speaker 1: Stuff over this year that you just left on red, which, by the way, does hurt a little bit.
Speaker 2: Mm, well, maybe I didn't unpacked that.
Speaker 9: All right, Well, send me, send me the album so I can listen to it and I can like give it the phone top.
Speaker 1: Oh see, and you know what, Oh, let's let's have a quick before we get the voicemails, quick therapy session. Oh god, not Homie Court per se, because it's not Homie Court. We've already established that she's guilty.
Speaker 6: HM.
Speaker 1: I sent you the potential intro to the project and asked if you were still cool with a certain rapper, sent you the full record, which is crazy, by the way, and asked for somebody that you knew if they could get on a second verse of this.
Speaker 9: He didn't respond no, no, no no, but watch this is no no as far as getting that person on.
Speaker 1: And then I think I said, let me know what you think of it, because I respect your ear.
Speaker 6: H did you come home? I'm scrolling.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: We texted a lot, so No, you didn't say let me know what you think of it. See, you said you wanted to get him on this record. You have a budget, so and so went crazy. It's a dis but nobody will pick up on that. Okay, you didn't say tell me what you think. Okay, but I'm still like, if I'm sending you a song like I didn't pull out, Okay, that's not the fan test. I have egg on my face. But how I'm gonna flip this in homie court? Is I thought that went without saying no, no, no, no, no, you can't can't you I can't go what I was saying you can't know that that goes what I'll say.
Speaker 8: No no, no no no witness.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you didn't say anything, no no, I'm going to clear here, buddy. Fuck that, Hey, Julie.
Speaker 8: Didn't, all right, why it hurts them?
Speaker 1: You didn't think of damn all the music that he put out on the last one, like if he sent me a link of I gotta listen to it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that was was one record like send me to send me the ship. I want the ship that you listening to.
Speaker 5: And that's another thing.
Speaker 4: Before he would give us the fucking this SoundCloud link I would be able to go through.
Speaker 8: But this song was I have a ful Okay, you haven't shared.
Speaker 4: That you keep sending me randomly. I need to hear it in like totality. I need to get hear the vibe of the fucking album.
Speaker 3: One song because there's an artist on who's in like my personal top five that he did a cut with in La and I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna I'm gonna be a part.
Speaker 1: Make people think I have coal on this album.
Speaker 2: I have that.
Speaker 3: People think they don't know my taste at all, but I have listened to every single version of this song Roy has sent me but I will say if he did do that like twenty times over for every record, kind of like for the first album, I'd be like, all right, just send it to me, win to just yeah, yeah, I sent, but you heard like send me like no.
Speaker 2: It was like three or four, but like I'm fine. I love.
Speaker 1: I was like, on here we had the demo that we did in l A and then we just finished.
Speaker 2: You just sent me the one on was it Saturday?
Speaker 4: Send me the SoundCloud leak with the songs that like you you're the songs you really really want to already have. I already have it, Okay, so send you the link.
Speaker 5: That's what I said. Send me the link so that I can actually.
Speaker 6: Trying to bootleg your ship.
Speaker 8: Man, I couldn't see that I could have.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I sent demeris here we go recently, one of my favorite fucking records on this project. No response recently, like we're in the last three days. I'm not saying the name.
Speaker 5: It was not. He was just as it was not first of.
Speaker 8: All, And I said, no response.
Speaker 4: You first, you sent it when we were in office. You knew I was grieving. That's number one.
Speaker 1: And if I remember correctly, me and this gentleman were talking about on the office of how excited we were about the record.
Speaker 5: That was the one he was had, banging his head to the ear things.
Speaker 1: And sending me some I was like, yeah, I got you.
Speaker 4: Now to be fair, No, to be fair response, no listening. I thought that that song. First of all, I had a funeral the next day, so I planned on listening to right. Well, I can't debate that. Second of all, repass song. I did not know that that was for your project. I thought that was just nong Sends working on for his project.
Speaker 1: No, I sent you. There was three records and one was specifically for mine, which I sent to you. I can see it like the links on my message don't lie. As much as I'm losing in this court case with technicalities, I should have never wanted to go with it. But dog, look at this. That is from my project. It says my name. The other artist stuff just said his name.
Speaker 6: It literally.
Speaker 4: Because no, no, no, no, let me tell you how.
Speaker 2: He's all right.
Speaker 8: I'm getting some wins in this court because.
Speaker 4: The artist sat up there when we were sitting here. He says, I make personalise linked for I make personalized links for every body, So I know exactly who's listening to the song I recorded and how many times because it has a personalized link. So the link says Rory, because I assumed that those songs that he sent to you were was your personal playlist. I didn't know that you were involved in those songs at all. I would have listened to you know, I loved that artist. We had a conversation about it. So don't do that she's badgering the jury or whatever they say. These are two completely different civil cases. There was a link, yes, for this particular artist songs that was labeled under my name.
Speaker 1: That was a playlist. What I just showed you was an MP three that Julian just saw as well, Rory dash song title that was not part of that link that went to the other shit.
Speaker 5: And when did you send that ear on her?
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it's gonna get worse for you if you see how far back. Maybe it was longer than that. I don't know if that's going to help you. Let me scroll through our text messages.
Speaker 6: Well, I got to listen to this record again that you sent me.
Speaker 5: Julian's have a song.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god, it go. Let it go because you're strolling up Friday, November twenty second, Remember went to the studio in Atlanta, Yes he was. I sent Dameris all the lyrics and the bounce.
Speaker 4: And I liked it. And you know, I really should have been a rapper. I said, it's never too late. I liked it, and I said it's never.
Speaker 8: I sent you the song to listen. That is not a reply.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: This is this is crazy.
Speaker 8: And people wonder why I don't send them music.
Speaker 9: It's heartbreaking your points to text me to say, yo, this is crazy.
Speaker 6: No response.
Speaker 4: I responded to him, and I literally but this is another thing. Rory will send you music and I've I've talked about this and joked about this before I go to bed at ten pm so that I can be at the gym at four am. Rory will send me music at two am and expect me to respond.
Speaker 1: I'm no, oh, no, no, no no. I don't expect a reply at that point. I just expect a replies at some point, just something, because that's what textas for.
Speaker 8: And you made that even worse.
Speaker 1: All are you waking up to go to the gym?
Speaker 6: Yo music press player?
Speaker 1: You don't know what would you know, because the record with the artist that was just in this studio is one thousand percent of gym record.
Speaker 5: Again, I have already.
Speaker 6: Wondered on the drums.
Speaker 9: You know, his drums is M drums.
Speaker 8: You know what, I didn't want to go this far. I think the gym stole child.
Speaker 6: Planet Fitness. Are they gonna steal Child's drums?
Speaker 2: You know that?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 1: Look at the ring, Starbucks and the gym.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, I'll take this. We can settle out of court as a friend. In court, we're selling it here as a friend. I could be better at this right. But what I will say is with your last album, you did organize your songs a little bit better so that I was able to listen to them in totality and get the feeling of the project.
Speaker 5: You want me to judge once.
Speaker 6: Quiet in the court?
Speaker 2: Please? Sorry? That was the.
Speaker 4: Gallery take y'all say, woman, never take accountability. I'm the only motherfucking this room taking accountability. I am hoologized accountable for I could have been.
Speaker 1: You said, I'm sorry, but it's your fault because you didn't organize it. You know, it takes a while to even get to that point of putting a sequence I finally just got there in between that time, we send them to friends to see if it could even make the list.
Speaker 4: The sequence I apologize now on I will definitely do better. I apparently I will not be on the credits of this album like I was the last one.
Speaker 6: But I do apologize.
Speaker 4: I do apologize, and I will be better. I've been a little preoccupied.
Speaker 6: That's that's big of you to marriage. I respect that.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that joining the record that I sent you.
Speaker 2: Yep, what about it?
Speaker 1: You can be objective and I'm biased.
Speaker 2: You know how I feel about him, So I love it.
Speaker 6: Yo, kay.
Speaker 1: And it's not him the R and B artist's it's him.
Speaker 6: What's up with him? We always ask about him, like every six months.
Speaker 1: Love him, man, I just don't know where he's at. Yeah, maybe turning the day.
Speaker 6: Oh no, he didn't. We know who they are. We know who they are.
Speaker 1: Dante's drums are all over my first project and this one.
Speaker 5: You know, it just worked on this one too. Dante worked on this one.
Speaker 8: Dante worked on the record.
Speaker 2: On the record that I yeah, Yeah, that's cool, that's great.
Speaker 1: You can tell the Dante drums when they come in. Yeah, it's a it's a smash.
Speaker 6: Though Dante Child's drums gym. Yeah, you got to listen to it gym record.
Speaker 1: So that's my fault. Surrounded by extremely talented I love.
Speaker 4: It's new album coming within the next year.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm close. Like there'll be music at the end of January fire, so.
Speaker 4: We're em for album release end of August.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying anything like that. I don't know.
Speaker 6: You should put your I could scrap.
Speaker 8: I could scrap the project in Janie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know how you do.
Speaker 6: That's funny. You should put your album day to super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I would be really stupid. Why because I don't have a commercial to say, listen to my music during the super Bowl.
Speaker 6: We'll make one. We shoot, put it on Socials and put it on X.
Speaker 4: Release it soon as can. You have another release party. I love your release parties. I don't I know you hate them. I have a ball every time.
Speaker 6: What do you mean that was fun? I wait?
Speaker 2: The LA one or the LA one?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: That was yeah, don't do that again.
Speaker 1: I didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, do it again. It was great for me to do it again. I had a great time.
Speaker 3: I was talking about the fan listening thing that we did in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm definitely gonna do stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you should preview a song if it's if you have one ready at the show Saturday.
Speaker 2: Mmm. Yeah, don't play my song.
Speaker 1: It's not your song. My song literally nothing.
Speaker 4: You would name it Julian's song on the album Julian's Lullaby.
Speaker 1: Let me give him some credit. We did talk about Julian during the session about smoking a cigarette. Then I found out Julian smoked cigarettes and I was like, wow, you smoked cig Oh oh, I knew that.
Speaker 2: Wait, Wendy, what do you mean We talked.
Speaker 1: About, uh, you had said smoke a cig with him.
Speaker 2: And like twenty seventeen, sixteen.
Speaker 8: And he took that ass.
Speaker 1: You know you want to go smoke a sick I was like, no, no, no, I don't want to do that, Like we could just finish the record.
Speaker 2: Well, there are certain people I'll break.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll occasionally smoke a drunk cigarette every once in a while, but like a cigarette with if I'm not drinking, I'm not smoking a cigarett. I'm just gonna leave the studio and rip a dart. It's fucking weird. Rip but rip a.
Speaker 1: Dark dark, rip a dart.
Speaker 7: You know, rip a dart is fucking crazy, rip bust down, I say, rip a fart, he said, rip a dart.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 1: I'm glad he didn't use other words for cigarette so bad?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 8: Dark?
Speaker 6: Rip a dart? Thing?
Speaker 2: It's like street term person, it's street.
Speaker 6: That's fucking n yu term fucking loose?
Speaker 1: Is that a single cigarette? Because I know that as Lucy.
Speaker 2: It's just a thing.
Speaker 6: First cigarette that is fucking hilarious. It's a thing. I'm not gonna leave the studio and just rip a dart.
Speaker 1: But what one of my best friends in high school, who was addicted addict, like every fucking five seconds had to smoke a cigarette, would always announce you, I'm about to go bang a Lucy. If people like didn't know the term was like putting out a single was about to go fuck like a prostitute. You know what a cigarette in London? Yes we know, I said, That's why I'm glad he didn't say the other.
Speaker 6: One here too, great word, great word, yeah.
Speaker 3: But like, yeah, I smoking with him.
Speaker 2: That was forever a.
Speaker 3: Guy ripped the dart with him.
Speaker 2: Say that to him, you'll know what the deal is.
Speaker 1: If I play the first thing about New York Show, I'm gonna have to go there early for sound checks.
Speaker 8: And you have to make sure it's.
Speaker 1: Mixed the bang because it's not mastered because those acoustics.
Speaker 2: Which one is the first? Do I have that one? Or do I just have the yes?
Speaker 1: After that? Back to someone that doesn't reply to me? Sent them one of his friends. And then we were talking about which record would go first, and I said, here's the record that will go first. No reply.
Speaker 8: After we stopped talking about.
Speaker 2: No, I was also shiitting my brains out.
Speaker 1: So hold on, John, I have all the evidence.
Speaker 6: You have so much evidence, gave dates ship, you did send it overwhelming evidence.
Speaker 1: This is the final nothing while we wasting.
Speaker 6: The taxpayer's time, let's just close this case.
Speaker 8: How awkward would that be?
Speaker 6: This is a This is like a loss. You get to the court.
Speaker 4: Didn't listen to I thought it'd be different until it was the same.
Speaker 6: I did listen to it.
Speaker 1: Do you guys think the crowd would like? How awkward would that be if I was just like, and here's the next single and we just all sit there like.
Speaker 6: They don't know the words. They had to listen to it and.
Speaker 8: Then it just like ends.
Speaker 6: No, you just let it play and.
Speaker 4: It's like playing third let it play why like in the back play have it as put.
Speaker 9: It in between, like put it in between like one of Cardi's songs, and then like it was.
Speaker 2: Like an easter egg Ooh.
Speaker 1: I like that idea at the end of the show, like when people are yeah players, Yeah, that's better than staring at a bunch of people staring at me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm like trying to nod like they like it's some fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So you're saying it's good get out music.
Speaker 1: See, I don't like how you word of that.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying, like, we know a good get out record, like you play at the end of the show, like I just start closing. I think it would work for that shore like Sin City, they used to play Franks Franks and not to get the fuck out.
Speaker 1: I believe that's the title.
Speaker 6: Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: See how this thing goes as a good like exit song. I've always felt like that it's a good exit song.
Speaker 1: I even got a nod from Page who only loves Dirty South.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you only listen to Kendrick and who else he listened to?
Speaker 2: This young back?
Speaker 9: He listened to three songs. He is a cycle? How you listen only three songs?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 5: Please voice smels Julian.
Speaker 6: Do we have voicemails? Now we do? You've got mail.
Speaker 3: I think it's a good time to remind people that every Patreon tier has access to voicemails. It's pinned to the top of our profile. Once you're in Patreon five ten or twenty dollars, you can submit voicemail.
Speaker 2: If we ask for a follow up, please send a follow up.
Speaker 3: And if you call again, if your first call isn't good, please do not spend ten seconds explaining that this is your second call.
Speaker 2: Just restart the voicemail. All right, there we go.
Speaker 10: What if everybody? This is black from Denver? So I have a question. Me and my wife. We've been married for roughly fifteen years. We have two kids, three dogs, home cars, whatever American dream right. My issue is, we have been together for so long, and we're constantly with each other, day in and day out, and I'm starting to realize that we don't have time apart. We are always with each other, always doing things, and we're just constantly together.
Speaker 6: And I feel like I.
Speaker 10: Just want to bring a little bit of time and space to myself, and I believe she deserves the same thing. So my question is how do I approach my wife and to let her know, Hey, I just want a little bit of free time, you know, go out by myself, do my own thing. What would be something that you guys would advise for me to do in that scenario? And last part Rory, if you ever need a father to come up to the podcast.
Speaker 6: I love to conversation.
Speaker 1: Have a father, but like, if you need one, like another one he I think he should articulate that to her. Doesn't mean I don't like you, but humans need space away from each other. Let's put a calendar together where you get this time, I get this time, and then let's miss each other for a second. That's just hard to explain to a woman. Do I have it wrong here?
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's hard nothing. What I just don't like when you say it's hard to explain for to a woman because I know men who are like that and women are the opposite. Some people are just cleanier than others, male or female.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's true some people I know some clean emails where I'm like, yo, I know you annoy your girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know more men like that.
Speaker 6: But you annoy me and we're not even like I know your girlfriend. It's six because I know guys like that.
Speaker 9: Feels like a shot you to you know you're you're the exact opposite.
Speaker 1: Please give me my fuck is face.
Speaker 8: But I know everyone leave me alone.
Speaker 5: You're an only child.
Speaker 4: What I'm telling you is most men that I come into contact with dating my friends are dating men are very like here with their girlfriends.
Speaker 1: Well, you have the right analysis of me of needing space and then also being under your skin when I want to be, but away from you when I want to be. That was an accurate thing for me. But I've been in a situation like this. It's okay to explain to your partner that there's nothing wrong. It's just a human need some space. We don't always have to be around each other all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people don't realize how much.
Speaker 9: Your own personal space and time to just be alone in your thoughts is. It's necessary, and especially if you have like a relationship, if you live with somebody, it's tough because you don't really have that time to just get away and then if you do try to get that it's what's wrong? You know, it turns your head. It's like, nothing's wrong, it's just human moment. Just need some space and time to just be alone with my thoughts.
Speaker 1: I forgot the comedian who did this bit, so I'm just gonna carl us men see this this generation. He was suggesting, like, when we're at work, we still text with our partner all day. We are constantly texting with the person that we are with, even when we're separated.
Speaker 8: So by the time we get home.
Speaker 1: I know to talk about I know about your fucking day. Like there's nothing to discuss here because the time we even had away from each other, we knew everything that was going on. It wasn't really like we were apart like that. So, yeah, we need space. I'm fine texting with my partner all day, but let's also set aside days where I could just do shit on my own. I got my own hopes, my own dreams.
Speaker 6: Let me go, you know, chase your dreams at least think about them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Like maybe I want to take a day off and route the entire United Healthcare Killer route, Like I want to start at that hotel and go through figure it out Central Park and see the things that he saw, and like maybe even take one of those sticks that like measures the yards, Like those are certain things that I need space to do.
Speaker 6: I'm going to inspected guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like, I think it's great if you know you have a partner that would be like, oh, that's great. I respect your stuff, but I can't come with you. No, I need to be focused on the yard between Central Park and this hotel. So just explain it to her that way and I'm sure it'll go find.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hella, you need space is important, and she could have a space too.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, she probably wants it as well. Like, I'm sure you're not the only person in the house that feels that way. Yeah, Troy's plan. I think we're too over interconnected. We don't need to be on top. I don't need to know what you're doing every hour of the day, or what you had for launch, or just fucking see you when you get home.
Speaker 1: I have it. And I'm not going to make this gender specific whatsoever. This is only offensive to somebody that is defined by their relationship if they have nothing else going on in their life or their own individual stuff.
Speaker 8: This is a threat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whereas someone else that has their own I'm not even saying like shit together stuff going on, but their own hobbies and things that they just want to do on their own. This is a threat to them because their relationship has been defined by us being together and they could be great at it. Us together could be amazing. But if I need some space to go do something I'm passionate about and you don't have a passion outside of this relationship, threat to our relationship.
Speaker 6: We had to talk before. Are you cool with even like if you're like married with your your your wife or your husband having like you have separate living, like you have your home together, but then you have like your own apartment.
Speaker 1: I thought you were wild for that one. But yeah, yeah, we've talked about this. That was That was an early episode. Mall thinks that when you're married, if you have the means, you should be able to have your own separate apartment that she doesn't even know the address to see.
Speaker 9: I didn't say that, Yeah you paid it, you made it crazy, No, But I'm just saying, if you can't afford a house big enough to where it feels like we're in the same house, but we don't have to see each other if we don't want to. Some people, you know, don't have the means for that. But if you say, like, Okay, when we met, I had my apartment uptown in the Bronx. We're together now, but I still have my apartment and we get married, I still have my apartment.
Speaker 1: Like how it still takes means to though, Yeah, like you might as well buy the bigger house with a mortgage, then keep that apartment you keep.
Speaker 3: I think christ the Stefano says that he has a spot. He's talked about it openly on his pod, that he has a spot that's like his place. He has the spot with his girls as girls and his kids and all that, but he also has like a spot that's just for him for like writing or just you know, doing whatever, fighting, fucking.
Speaker 5: I think that's very healthy. I've always been pro that. Ever.
Speaker 4: I saw it in Sex and the City when I was young, and I saw that they had like they wrote like, huh, I know, probably, but they had an apartment, well, Carrie's extra apartment after her and Big moved in most toxic relationship in the history of Earth.
Speaker 5: But we're not gonna talk about that.
Speaker 4: But they had a separate apartment where you know, he would go maybe two days a week or she would go maybe two days a week, just so that they can have some time away from each other.
Speaker 5: Especially living in New York City, it's tight.
Speaker 4: Like even if you have a big apartment in New York City, it's still small, and it's you just need space from people, and that's from everybody.
Speaker 5: You get tired of people.
Speaker 4: You love your mother and your father to death, but by the time you're eighteen, nineteen, twenty years old, you can't wait to get the fuck away from them.
Speaker 5: Like it has nothing to do with love.
Speaker 4: It's just like, if you spend enough time with anybody, you will get sick of them. And I think that that can be strenuous on relationships. So I do think that it's important to prioritize having your own separate lives, your own separate friends, your own separate outings.
Speaker 5: And yeah, that's why I know people come at.
Speaker 4: Co parenting, but I know so many happy co parents because it's like I love this kid to death, but I have them four days and then I don't have them for three and it's like, yeah, I don't know, I just I see parents be much happier. It's whether it's kids, relationships is all around the board. You will get tired of the people you love if you spend so much time with them. So I definitely think you need to have that conversation with her. Just people can be sensitive, So just make sure you let her know that you're not tired of her.
Speaker 5: You just think it.
Speaker 4: Frame it as if she might be tired of you, and like, I know you're probably tired of me. Let's do this or let's separate, because I want our marriage to have fire throughout. I don't want us to burn out of each other because I want this to last for forever. So let's take these precautions before these things happen.
Speaker 1: Even not with co parenting, when spouses or partners need a break for a few days and you're by yourself, yeah, get this kid away from me for six hours, like I think, I want to take the night by myself. That works with a schedule with people that live together in happy families, you get this weekend all to your fucking self. I will give you updates on how your child is doing. I know you miss them, but go be a human being, especially when you get married and have kids and all that and start living together like people lose themselves in that, even in the healthiest form of it. You just lose who the fuck you are because your identity becomes this family. Go learn about yourself again.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, I agree, space is necessary. Mm we got another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one's dark.
Speaker 1: It's been a dark episode.
Speaker 2: I figured, let's this.
Speaker 11: Jen Zu from Gary, Indiana by way of Phoenix, Arizona has Gibbs Love the Pod Love Everything I'll Do. I listen to every day when I'm driving for work. So this is pretty much my question. A couple of years ago, my mother was murdered based Recipeace and after everything I went down, we found out that my younger sibling had a hand in that murder. And you know now that sibling is currently in prison but does have a release date in about a couple I'd say maybe twenty years or so.
Speaker 2: So my question is saying a couple then twenty years or so? Is yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Now feel bad about joking about paraside earlier.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, Yeah, that's this. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 11: How to respond to knowing that someone you loved was killed by someone else you love, or at least you know, they were involved and had a partner and also tried to assist in hiding it until it was found out. I mean, you know, love myself, I've gotten to a point where I have forgiveness and I've gotten to you know, I've had therapy and everything with it, but you know that scar, that hate, that that pain is still there and uh no, no, lie, Like you know because it's my sibling. And you know, if y'all got siblings, you understand when that person does get out of it, get out and if I do see them, you know, I'm want to brace them, hug him. But then I'm gonna give him just the meanest siblings and siblings flat of all time, just for the fact that they pretty much changed the whole trajectory of our family and everything else after that. So just want to know what y'all think about that. Love to hear what y'all got to say, Love the pocket, Do what y'all do?
Speaker 9: Peace out something like that is you know, you can never I don't think you ever fully process something like that. But it at least he has some years to kind of, like, you know, live with it. You know where he is today mentally, I'm sure he will not be in the same place twenty years from now, or hopefully he won't be. But yeah, I mean, just that's tough, man. That's that's a tough situation to be in, like your mom, you know, losing your mother and then at the hands of one of your siblings, you know, having a part in that. That's that's some deep trauma that I don't don't think you ever truly get over get passed.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I've never been in a situation like that, So I would never want to give advice except for saying, you have twenty years to process it. Yeah, and don't beat yourself up overthinking you have to have an answer right now, Like go through the proper emotions with yourself. Said he was in therapy. You're going to be a whole different person in five years, let alone twenty. Yeah, and you may come to the conclusion that I request my sibling be fuck that, or you may come to a forgiving place. It's not really our place to say what to do there, except for go through the motions.
Speaker 9: I mean, I lost a sibling twenty years ago, and even sometimes to this day, I'll go back and forth with what would I do if we found out who killed them. Yeah, some days is straight pack me up. I'll go sit down in prison for some years. And in some days it's when does the cycle end? You know what I'm saying. It's not bringing my brother back if I go out here and do something like that. Like so, you know, you have your days and it never gets easy.
Speaker 6: You just learn to live with it.
Speaker 9: But yeah, just take your time, man, And you being in therapy is a great thing, because I wish that I had probably took therapy for that, but you know, luckily I had enough relatives and people to talk to around me about that, people that experienced the same type of loss to help me through that. But it's never something you get past twenty years. You think it's a long time, it's not. Twenty years goes by very fast. And yeah, just hopefully you are at a better place mentally, spiritually, and you know, hopefully the family is as well, because that is a very deep rooted traumatic thing for the family to have to.
Speaker 6: Get through and live with.
Speaker 4: So so I don't I'm not saying this to be insensitive or to make jokes. I'm saying this because I'm just going to where I would go with my siblings, because my parents always raised me that to always pick my siblings over anybody, including them. That's just how we were raised. Have you ever considered that, maybe, I'm sure you have. But if your sibling had a reason, and I'm not talking about a logical reason, because there's no logical reason to kill someone outside of them doing some awful, heinous thing, right, but I mean mentally traumatically. Sometimes families go through things. Did your sibling have a reason? If they did, or you feel like they did, there's some shit that you know that other people might not know, it might make it a little bit easier for you to forgive. And I'm not saying forgive for their sake, but to forgive for yours and to just maybe process it a little faster so that it doesn't sound like just some random thing like this randomly awful thing.
Speaker 5: Happened to my mom.
Speaker 4: I know it doesn't bring her back, I know it doesn't make it okay, But just to humanize this person that you love, it might be something to consider.
Speaker 5: And if not, if that's just completely there was no.
Speaker 4: Reason for it at all, and they had no reason or in no reason that you agree with, then fine. But that's just that would be the first thing that I would go to do is to humanize it. It might not be right, but that's how I will process it.
Speaker 1: And it's not his responsibility to figure that out as well. For his own sake, he can, but yeah, I'm not responsible for your sibling when he gets out of prison, of course, or to have any type of resolution with that entire thing. Like you have every right to say fuck that. I don't need to even clear anything up or slap him, Like, I don't even need to be around this entire situation. That's not your responsibility.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask, like, would this be a case where he would go and visit his sibling at prison, like during visits.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sound like he's in that place yet because he's talking about when the sibling gets out. But again, go through the process, maybe in ten years you'll feel like I want to talk to him. Who the fuck knows? Yeah, you never know that type of stuff, And again we don't know the details, so it's tough to really gauge reasons.
Speaker 6: My mama is I don't know, man, that that's a whole different type of Let.
Speaker 5: Shoot, everybody doesn't have your mom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 9: We don't notice the dynamic and what happened, and that's very true. But him still being you know, somebody that lost their mother at the hands of one of his siblings. It's tough, man. That's some that's some trauma. I don't think you ever get over. You just truly learn how to just live and move.
Speaker 6: Forward with it. So, yeah, keep doing the work though. Therapy is great, you know, keep doing that.
Speaker 9: And you know, twenty years, like you said, you have enough time to grow and in different ways and you know, become a better person mentally and spiritually.
Speaker 6: So hopefully he's on the on the road of doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well.
Speaker 5: Or I'm going with I mean, you want to tell a joke? Made me laugh?
Speaker 1: I'm not good at that. Finally he admits it here weekly.
Speaker 6: What you should.
Speaker 1: I wasn't sure or if we had I don't know the voicemail, but I'm fine with weeken end on that. We will see everybody on.
Speaker 9: Saturday, Saturday, December fourteenth, Gramsey Theater. I think tickets are still available, there's limited less. Yeah, I mean, if you know, if you're hearing this and you don't have them, you should get them right now because they're probably going to be sold out in the next day or two. So looking forward to seeing everybody at Gramsey Theater Saturday, December fourteenth, as we close out our year of live shows. Looking forward to seeing some of you crazies that we see every year around this time.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like a reunion.
Speaker 1: It is every year, always Holidays year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you get to see some of the some of the wild and Crazy crew.
Speaker 1: Also love I love a Saturday show, especially in New York. Yeah, they have all day to drink, get drunk.
Speaker 6: Before the show. Yeah, looking forward to it.
Speaker 9: Let's have a great night December fourteenth, Gramsey Theater. We'll see y'at there. Enjoy the rest of your week. We'll be back in a couple of days to kick it with you. Uh, be safe, be blessed.
Speaker 6: I'm that nigga. He's just ginger peace No Willian Nod