Speaker 1: With my sound like I'm ecstatic. That's because we got a special guests in the building. Uh used to be my homeboy. Man, now he ventured all. We's doing a lot of great, great things.
Speaker 2: Man. Wait no more.
Speaker 1: Uh you got an app Yeah, we got mister Red Russian in the building.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, welcome Claire.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna be honest today, or we just like I want to, We're gonna be honest, or we just you know, kicking. Can we curse on?
Speaker 6: Hey I am So we're gonna.
Speaker 5: Be honest, or we're gonna be Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: But you you have to be honest about something.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to know what you gonna be honest? Oh for sure, because this is what season two? Yeah okay, No, I meant tell you ain't tell Red Day he filling in for me mother for real? Now listen, bro, ex professional athlete, we do our fitness thing. Light skinned brother, you know what I'm saying. You ain't gonna tell him We're supposed to be here.
Speaker 2: Changeable brow brother, Bro, that's a miss ship. You never even wanted to do the show, Bro, Stop playing and.
Speaker 5: We talked about this for years.
Speaker 4: Bro, what do you talk well?
Speaker 5: When you went to George.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought you would Tom Now some ship together.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be honest with you, Nav is it's three people that I kind of fanned out. It's three people I kind of fanned out with when I met him, and Nav was Nav was one. It was Beyonce, Kobe Bryant and.
Speaker 7: Naval Honesty I mean South.
Speaker 5: True story. Me and Anthony Morrow you can call my boy. And when Nav dropped Shift Leader, me and Amo would be under the comments every single post. That's what's up right, every single post. I see this, nigga. I literally run up to Nav, pull my phone out, facetimed am on some straight fan ship. Look look look look the shift Leader. Did I know he did?
Speaker 7: That's hard great a so listen, intertwined and ship real quick. The first time I seen him was at your race over there and oh Fourth War.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: He was coming out of the parking garage. I was talking about the security ships that those are my favorite. Oh my god, damn line them. I was like, bro, you funny as a motherfucker. Please that ship.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: But you saw me support him, you remember that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we might be interchangeable for real.
Speaker 7: You might be not a period. I don't think he lying about that ship. Bro come on number two. It's all good.
Speaker 1: No, Red, No, that was the first time I seen Red. Then I seen you read in Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: We was at the Cavs game, but it was a playoffs game. He down there talking with Trisian Thompson them. I'm like, but I had doubted him up, but you know how you look. I'm like, no, I doubted him all like bro good, I said, what the fuck do he do? You let go to the back. I'm like, I said, they talking to him. I said, he do something. So I gotta figure this ship out.
Speaker 2: That when I knew that, when I knew, I saw him up. I saw him with David Stern them.
Speaker 1: I said, oh, that's what it is, that nigga, He's secret Society, the NBA and.
Speaker 7: Ship your sons, your boy Reggie ball back again here with prize picks.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: I know I said this before, but prize picks is the only place where a single entry can be life changing.
Speaker 4: Look, we got m m A.
Speaker 7: Major League Baseball, and we got the w n b A and you know what else, We even got slap boxing too. Each day there's a chance for you to more money to your bank. All you have to do is register and deposit, select more or less on two to six player stats like rebounds, assists, strikeouts, and potentially win up to twenty five times your entry. Plus if it's your first time on Prize Picks, they'll match your initial deposit up.
Speaker 4: To one hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: All right, guys, it's available in over thirty states. Head to Prize Picks right now and use that promo code broken Play. So go right now download Prize Picks for your daily Fantasy sports experience.
Speaker 4: Daily Fantasy made easy.
Speaker 1: When you make COVID, you said covie was and how how you when you make COVID in Vegas?
Speaker 5: And were's in Vegas and were out on the balcony overlooking Vegas and shit, and I'm standing there in the fan moment, it like hit me this around the town. We used to call them two folk. I'm like, damn, I'm standing here looking at him. They talking too, and that ship hit me like we was having a dope conversation. We talked about so much ship And I'm like, dude from four games out here talking to twofolk because at that point I felt he was the greatest thing. Yeah, I was a Mike fan, but at that moment I thought he was the greatest basketball player ever.
Speaker 2: You think he had.
Speaker 5: Yeah for me, for he was my fa He wasn't number one, he was my favorite at the time. He was my favorite. And it was just like growing up, always wanted to be like Covid and stuff, And the fact that I'm there talking to him was like that crazy.
Speaker 4: So you talked to him conversation type.
Speaker 5: No, we not, for sure, we talked. We talked a few times, like now it was dope. A quick story, right, So we in San Francisco. They playing Golden State. We're playing Golden State. I get in before the team. You know, I was managing athletes, managing the our tenerary and stuff. And I get there. This when Dwight was paying with the Lakers. So I get there before the team. The team get in town, we ride, they put their bags up, We leave from the hotel, go eat. So when we go eat, we're sitting in there eating and stuff. We had I don't know the name of the restaurant or whatever, but it was a black onned restaurant fine down in downtown San Francisco or whatever. Well, it might have been downtown Oakland, you know, right next to ye. So long story short, the team is eating. Everybody eating cold, come in cold. The last person come in, come in with the security shout out the rock and he sit by me because I'm sitting on the end, so he sit by me. We eat, We talking and stuff, and we was just talking and he like, man, go get some shots up. And I always heard the I always heard the tales and the stories and all that stuff. So long story short, they come on, mister Bryan, what you wanted to eat? You know what you wanted to eat? And he was like, real, what you got? And I forgot. I just remember having some corn bread. It was a fine restaurant, but it had some corn bread, and all I forgot what I was eating. He was let me get, let me get what he got. So cold was like, let me get, let me get that. You know what I'm saying. He's like, it's good, let me get that. So boom Me and Cole just talking and everything. So I said, he said, boy, he go go work out or whatever. I ain't think nothing of it. Come back. The owner, the wife and the husband. It was a wife and the husband. The chef came back. He was the Sioux chef. It was the husband. So when he came in, the husband was like, man, can I take a picture. Mister Bryant Cole got up, mister Howard, can I take a picture. They got up, the lady, everybody got up taking pictures and stuff. So the chef say, y'all don't beat us too bad. I hope y'all get sick, you know the food, enjoy the food, sick or whatever. Everybody laughing and ship the white them already they eating and everybody eating cold. Ain't touched this food yet, so they laughing and stuff. So when they walked off cold like push the plate, like like push the plate like. He looked at me like, I ain't eating that shit. I'm like, you serious? He was like, ain't no telling her what they did to that? I ain't eating that shit. So shit, I got it. I et the shit. He got up and just left. Yeah, got up and left. Fast forward a few hours later, we get back to the hotel. I'm chasing this little chick. She got me downtown Oakland by myself. You know, we party this stuff. I I leave frustrated. The night didn't inn welles I leave, go back to the hotel. Now if I get on the elevator. When I get on the elevator, a hand, stop the elevator. Now I done been out partying. It's two am. Stop the elevator. Cold step on there him the security. I'm looking at him. I'm like, bro, where you been? He was like, you know, we went to this little high school gym up here I always go to when we in town. You know. I had to put up put up some shots and all that. I'm like, bro, why you ain't tell me? He said, I did. I said I would have got rebound whatever.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 5: He was like, I told you you thought I was playing. Bro. It's two in the morning, and.
Speaker 2: He was just coming back from when y'all ate.
Speaker 5: He was just coming back from when he ate left, went and got his stuff, went for practice. I'm coming in at two in the morning. Bruh's walking on the elevator. He said, he just went through a full practice. Mind you, they practiced before they left LA, before they got on the team playing. They practiced, so this really off day in the game. No, they practiced. They practiced early. Travel to Okay, got got into the city eight, he went to practice again, mind you the game is tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So that would kind of work.
Speaker 9: Hed, how was this game the next game? Do you remember?
Speaker 5: I don't even remember, Bro, I just remember that story.
Speaker 1: But that makes you think, like, imagine you saying that, but you imagine like that Probably that's his routine.
Speaker 5: Bro, Like every city, everybody say that, everybody from see I got I got that part of cold for a season just being at every like I was at every game that season. I probably was at eighty two. I probably was at like seventy son games. You know what I'm saying, traveling with the team and all that, so I got to see, Well, you ain't really see COVID at home games. You're not really seeing COVID home games period. I don't know. People, if you ain't on the team, you're not seeing them. Like tunnel, you know, his interest, not the own interest, but they have a tunnel coming in the Staples, Ciller and all that stuff, Like you don't know they walked through the tunnel.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Boy used to be at the Rich so across the street, so Bro, you know he stayed out in Calabasa, but he had a spot at the Ritz. So game days, he walked through the bottom of the ritz is a tunnel to get to the thing he moved.
Speaker 10: I can't explain, man.
Speaker 5: Like, you're not you really not go see him and like you know, he ain't playing that family room stuff after the game, all this other stuff like you, Bro, he just moved different.
Speaker 2: So like after the games where everybody hanging out, he.
Speaker 5: And nah, you're not you're not you. You wasn't seeing Bro like that at no games. Bro, Like I was at every home game. You're not seeing them.
Speaker 2: So you think Kobe one of the best. Like because because you.
Speaker 1: You don't been around Braun to Brun know you personally, I remember you telling me that story.
Speaker 2: I'm staying it like that what I'm saying, like because.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's my guy. I mean Brun, I'm gonna be honest. It's it's a little biased. But Bron, Bron and Gold, Like, I don't even know why we're still debating it. You got Broun over Jordan, know Broun is over everybody. You are great, take the friendship out.
Speaker 4: And be my friend.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Tell the niggas on the best that came through the State of Georgia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a nigga back on the show too.
Speaker 5: Y'all ain't see them stats. Nigga had to shut up.
Speaker 2: Nah that nigga.
Speaker 5: But Broun, I'm gonna give you one stack, one stack. What to make Broun better than every single person? What him and Savannah still together?
Speaker 2: Bruh, it gotta be basketball related.
Speaker 4: That's so sweet.
Speaker 2: But Na not that always commanding about that.
Speaker 5: Too, though every single person that you comparing the broad had scandal and bullshit.
Speaker 6: He's a better says, maybe a better man or husband.
Speaker 5: Do y'all know how hard that ship is just to do? Y'all know the face he had to put on every single How long you've been playing twenty years.
Speaker 2: Twenty one?
Speaker 9: I was in middle school.
Speaker 1: Every bro they eleven, They was expecting him to lose from the jump. Did you see when of them Cavalier players were talking about them when they were talking about driving Deers, Miles.
Speaker 5: Boozer, It was bad, bro, it was bad. But Brun Broun, the three to one Brun. That's when he surpassed Mike for me.
Speaker 6: Sixteen.
Speaker 5: I got an ill story.
Speaker 1: I got time, I tricked you.
Speaker 5: I got an ill Broun story. So how I got in was I was working with Tristan. I worked with Tristan for a few years, and you know, so I was having Tristan like traveling stuff and we just became close, you know what I'm saying. So you know, we kicked it out, like when we seen each other in Cleveland that whole championship run. I was there. I went to every play every game in Cleveland that championship run and the finals. I went to every game but the actual the last finals game. So I was there the whole time. So you know I was able to you know, all them guys would clutch. I mean, we know how they done.
Speaker 2: Took over Brow because it was just like it was.
Speaker 5: Just like I knew it was gonna go there because just sitting down in the conversations I used to have with Rich, you know what I'm saying. They are different. They are different. When I say different, they are different. I've been around so many athletes. It's a few athletes that are different. And I know we say, well, Bron was gonna be Braun, so he was able to bring his It was easy for him to bring his team and all this stuff because he Brun. But that shit is extremely hard to like. But they are different. They wired different. But anyway, what may brown past Mike for me, not the fact that the performance. But when they went down three to one, I'm in the back. I was telling you how Kobe operates. Brun is like that too. Brun is sort of like routine. It ain't no none of that outside shit, you know. I don't you know all these girls, Oh, I'm court side and all this stuff. I don't know if y'all realize, but Savannah ain't used to sit courtside. The only time you see Savannah courtside is watching brunn in. But that's why all these girls I'm court side, I'm courtside. But the Queen, miss miss James, she ain't on that her same seat. I think it was maybe like four rows up a same seat. She comeing there, she go. She don't be entertained with all that other outside stuff, with all that stuff. Boom, boom, boom ms James there to support her. Man in the back, all right, boom they lose, they go down three to one. We in the back, I mean, waiting on the players, right outside where the cars is at. I had just got finished talking to Shunk, just got finished talking to Draymond. Draymond Broun come out. I think it's me, Tristan j R. A couple more people, Tristan other two homeboys. We all just chilling, just talking or whatever. Everybody morale down. They done went down. Three one Broun come out straight to Savannah. I want to say his mom was there, maybe the kids or whatever. But the first thing he do when he came out, he went straight to Savannah. Kiss Savannah, kissed his wife, family or whatever. He came over there with us, gave everybody hands. I ain't had no handshake.
Speaker 6: I was kind of mad.
Speaker 5: I ain't get the handshake. I ain't get the detailed handshake, but I had the homeboy handshake, so you knew that dawn handshake. I had the homeboy handshake, but I ain't had it the teammates, I ain't have all that. Now. Long story short, Damn he come. He come over there. He dapped everybody else. When he dapped everybody up, he was like, fella's my bad, each person my bad. Nigga even told me my dad. Now he told everybody my ba, my bad, my bad, my bad, my bad. I gotta be more aggressive. Mm hmm, we got this. Mhm. I have to be more aggressive. We got this. I never seen ship like it in my life. We got in the truck. Tristan whole aura has changed in all he's saying is how they're gonna win. We low key go to the house and have a shindy like we got people over chilling, toast, drinking, kickback. And I'm looking at Tristan the whole time, like, Bro, you out your rabbit ass mine if you think y'all about to beat Golden State three games and it's the best team ever, best record ever. And I'm thinking, like he's tripping. But what I saw was Lebron instilled in each player the confidence that this is our series. I don't care what they're doing, we're gonna win. So the whole ride, I'm like, man Tristan talking, I'm in my head like man, bro whatever whatever. But Bro, when I tell you, he's so calm and he really feel that they're gonna win. Fast forward we travel to Golden State. So we travel to Golden State. Of course Game five is in Golden State. So the night before Nice State restaurant on the water, we go, sit down, were eating dinner. Fellas. I think Kyrie was the only one wasn't there, so don't quote me on I don't remember, but Kyrie probably wasn't. I wasn't around Kyrie that much. Like I wasn't around Kyrie that much. But we're sitting there. Ear Broun got his wine, if I got steak, nice meal, He got his wine and stuff he like. From the jump he said tomorrow at jump ball, before jump ball, I'm going I'm gonna tell Steph it's my ship. Whatever, whatever, whatever he said, whatever he said at jump ball, I'm letting him them. No, I got this, and brother was the next three games you put on the fucking performance out of this world.
Speaker 11: That game five was the forty one forty one game with Kyrie and Lebron.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then it went from there to the back and when he did the block, bro, I saw that ship and it was absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: So look, when did you start believing? Because you say, dre you was like Trician tripping in the car ride and the shed. So after game five, did you what you sold?
Speaker 2: Then? Like they could do it? Well?
Speaker 5: I was, honestly, I was on the edge and it would why the fuck we got the pace? The tag up there Jeff t had signed that come on, bro, you got it?
Speaker 1: SI ship?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Why are you here? Come on now?
Speaker 5: I was that threw me off. After that game, I was like, man, damn, but Game six at home, I was like, it's old. I was like, it's old. When I saw him, like it was over. I think the nigga walked by men like I think he ain't even speak, Like the nigga just kept walking in. And then they was remember that day they dropped, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, because doing that whole run they was playing.
Speaker 2: I was surprised they played it up there in Cleveland, brun.
Speaker 6: You know the songs, you know, you know the songs music.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I got to drop.
Speaker 5: So I say Game six, but I so game seven is the finals. I ain't want to you know. I told Tristan, no worry about it. I ain't want to ask for no tickets, you know, family and all that stuff. So I was like, man, I stay back at a little shin dig over off River Road, at the crib. It's run your way.
Speaker 6: He's sorry.
Speaker 5: So I'm in there. You can't tell me I'm not from Cleveland, like I'm team. Like I'm on a team now, I'm part of Clutch. I'm like I got a handshake. I'm everything. Like so my homeboys talking ship like that's something about these athlete niggas. They real fucking jealous because like my other athlete homeboys that I be going to see play and stuff like that. They're all that nigga. He ain't been out here that Cleveland. You know what I'm saying. Throwing shape. Anyway, they won the game, and you know they won. Remember jay'all had the shirt off. They went straight to Vegas or something. By the time they went to Cleveland, they had a party for him. They had a party, had a private party for the team. And this was me and Brun connected. This will be connected. So I get there, fly in drive. I kept my bags in the car. I go in. They come get me. Walk in the club. When I tell you this ship is lit. When I tell you it's a small club, rumor shout out the rail. When I tell you this ship is lit. Bro I walk in there. Jay y'all still got his shirt off. He put his shirt on. So I walk in there. They they going crazy. They're going crazy. I see Braun, Braun, see me, what's up? What's up? So I got damn grabbed yoke the nigga up run and Yopen's.
Speaker 1: I said you said it, you the motherfucking goat.
Speaker 5: You said it. Broun looking at me like, he give me the champagne. I don't turn that ship. I don't drink. I don't drink, but he doesn't gave me the champagne. I turned that ship up. I'm in there like we just got damn. I'm talking about were going crazy. We're going crazy. And at that point that's when Lebron James became to.
Speaker 2: Go for me that it was because he said it before. It half like it's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 5: But it was amazing. I ain't get it, bro, like I did not get it. Like I've seen so many leaders and stuff like that and instill this and your players and stuff. But come on, bro, three one Golden State at that time.
Speaker 12: But but you had just seen the Warriors beat the Thunder from three to one, so you adn't believe that they could come back, even the Warriors.
Speaker 5: Though, what you mean that that the team wasn't the Warriors.
Speaker 4: Got I get what you're saying, y'all.
Speaker 5: Don't remember that team. We thought that that ship was war down war thell BRO have y'all seen him in person?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, different, not before he was there.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 1: Red went on Instagram that day your son, you and your son at the horse game hurt, and he had a courage ersy on.
Speaker 5: It was it was it was my my son. Mom.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah you wouldn't that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that yeah, you couldn't have been. But no, he had his courage jers on and tell us that story.
Speaker 5: What happened that She made me take it down, bro, because they said.
Speaker 2: Bro, if you know Red, I know I cut you off.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever seen Red not smile like you know how them light skinned nigga they always smile. They always have it for some reason.
Speaker 2: Him ready that don't have problems. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: But anyway, the nigga read I get on Instagram like he go Red with another positive speech.
Speaker 2: I click on like, oh shed cuz the game?
Speaker 5: What the fuck? Perfect example of how social media has done us and how we go to social media on some bullshit when we don't get the whole facts. I was wrong, bro. All I seen was my little man called me and he was hurt, and the only thing he told me was Tray Young, Trey Young gave, Trey gave it, took a picture with him, but all he so he was running out Steph Curry, his favorite player ever. Steph dapped him up that I couldn't even explain it. I was low key hating on his mom because that was I was supposed to take him. I was supposed to take but because I was gonna do Draymond already told me he go put the play in whatever, whatever, So I wasn't in town. So the only thing was he got they ran out. He high after that, what's the nigganame? I don't even want to say a name. DeAndre Deontay Murray, my son was like Murray, wouldn't shape, wouldn't dap me up, or wouldn't take a picture because I had on the Steph Curry jersey. Now me personally knowing sports, knowing the athletes, none of that registered with me.
Speaker 9: I was just mad.
Speaker 5: So I just go the funk off, like they get y'all, we don't want you here.
Speaker 1: No, the first person, the first person to see it, the first person, he laughed.
Speaker 5: In his ass. So I'm just going I'm just going off and I ain't God damn my son here.
Speaker 2: Don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 5: Man. He they coming to see you play.
Speaker 2: You don't want this position.
Speaker 1: Don't be many times I done seen athletes can't take pictures, can't do this.
Speaker 5: I understand, yeah, but every day, bro. But my son told me that I lost it, bro, and I was wrong because then when I talked to his mama, she was like, no, he didn't. But he did it in a joke of playing manner like on your jersey, like you the op. But it didn't get to me like that. My son just told me that he didn't you know what I'm saying. So I was tripping, man, and I don't even be doing that delete posts and stuff. But I deleted it. But this was the first niggah in the DM.
Speaker 2: Like, Bro, what happened? That's how you know?
Speaker 7: That's how you know? You got some mention it on your Instagram? Bro, when he's getting together laughing at some ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was all. I was all bad.
Speaker 10: Hey was you was you there?
Speaker 5: When?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 10: When j I threw the souper at Tyler?
Speaker 5: I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't that and the coach you through a soup?
Speaker 10: Yeah, A couple of playoff run because he wasn't playing.
Speaker 2: Oh that I never knew that at all.
Speaker 1: What got you into like dealing with the players who were the first player because a lot of people don't know you was around, you know, the Georgia Tech crew.
Speaker 10: What Jack Jared Jack.
Speaker 5: That. Yeah. Then my fellow shout out to Wileace Pray that that's my So I came up playing a you and coach was like a godfathering. Yeah. I played on the Celtics like when we first started rocking and rolling, and like, you know Wileace PRAI through my god brother, you know, he did sports athletes. So Coach Praither on our way. Wallace went to Cornell and he just used to talk to me all the time about my decision as far as college and I went to Troit. I went mid major because I had Georgia. I went on a visit to Florida State, Auburn, North Carolina. I was talking to all these people, but Coach Praither like kept it a buck with me, like you don't want to go to some of these spots because they really trying to sign you to get done all next year. So Dunall Harvey was my best friend and at the time at his junior year, he was number four in the nation. His senior year, he was number one in the nation. So that Florida State brought me on a recruiting visit and all that. But guess who'll come whatever, they bring Dunale with me, So they really trying to sell me to get me down there. So next year, you know, he come. I was Yeah, we played together, ran off play like that was my you came out, I came out ninety eight. Yeah, I came out ninety eight.
Speaker 6: Who's he was nice in Georgia?
Speaker 5: Yeah me.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 5: That was like Joe Forte, Carlos Booz. Booz was with Donell No, I think, but I know Joe Forte, Keith Bogan, all the boys.
Speaker 6: That was Chris Chris later early two thousand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember Joe No, because they was with Danelle who was number one. I don't know who's number one in nine that you have to look that up because those boys because I played a you after I graduated, I played that summer with Joe for so they was they would go out here into the Yeah, so you asked me who got me? Who was the first one? Yeah, the Atlanta Crew d White, Josh Smith and then you know like everything like Wallace had you know, Derrek Favors, Jerry Jackson and Amo and all them. Yeah, we was we had our run. We definitely had our run.
Speaker 1: That was and that was a good era to the music, like that ship we had run.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had our run. That was. That was good times, bro, like that was. That was good times. I'm talking about even back when Danelle made it to the NBA, I was tripping in college. Like it was on semesters. I would have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I would have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I would fly out Friday morning and don't come back to Monday night. I was in Dallas with Danelle. It's when Mark Cuban was Steve Nash. I was out there working out with Steve Nash and dirt like this one Cube like really took over the team. Remember he did the locker rooms and he was yeah, like I remember they got swept by the Spurs that playoff season and we parted so hard that night after the sweep they got swept. Came back that they got they got swept that night we went to uh but did they get sweet because did they get swept? Because long story short, they lost. And when they got back, Cube sent limousines that everybody house. Everybody had a limo like me, Dannell, Courtney, Alexander, we all they all stayed in the same area. And I'm talking about brother, this is my first time seeing somebody by the bar. Cube. Everybody here, Mark, you here real, everybody tell you after the thing, after the after that party, we went to Dirk House for the after party. I'm waiting on the nail to come out. I'm in the truck. Q pull up beside me in a Lexus truck playing. Y'all go make loudest every window down. Cuban b Yeah you coming, follow me? You coming? Yeah? Mark Yeah. Mark.
Speaker 10: Now he had just took over the team.
Speaker 5: What he when? That's when catering and every.
Speaker 10: They had PlayStations in the locker room, the TV and.
Speaker 5: The locker man.
Speaker 7: That was that was nobody, nobody Q.
Speaker 5: He changed when Cuban came in. I'm talking about all the players loved him, Bro.
Speaker 12: They said, that's the big thing, like the food, Like the away team never used to get catering after the games.
Speaker 10: And he started this.
Speaker 5: He changed, He changed everything. And he was really like that. Bro. He was sitting in like limos, like yo, we're going out, Like he really tried to make the team camaraderie like you know, because that's really important. Bro.
Speaker 9: He was youngest, one of the youngest owners.
Speaker 10: Was his company and the stocks YouTube.
Speaker 5: I mean yah, yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Was that was Yeah.
Speaker 1: He definitely was straight what what what you think the biggest thing that you be, you know, like because with you knowing so much that you know now like when you was talking to athletes like putting them up on game. You know what I'm saying, like like being smart with like investments and ship like that.
Speaker 5: Honestly, bro, I didn't really I wasn't really good at that. We wasn't good at that because I know I remember meeting, sitting in the meeting with them asking the white to buying the uber Snapchat when Snapchat popped. When Snapchat popped and it was everybody started talking about it. I went to Snapchat to you know, start a Snapchat and it was like it had the little symbol to just redialod or refresh. I had already had it. I had already had it like thirteen when they was trying to get us to invest in it back in twenty thirteen. So now years later when it came back, I didn't have to buy the app or get the app. All I had to do was read you refresh it or whatever you call that stuff there go. All I had to do was updated. So the investment thing was tough. And then with me personally, like I handled, I had my bumps and bruises as far as finding out the keeping my business straight because it was a gift, and the curse with me with being tight with my clients, and it was like all my clients was like family, you know what I'm saying. And then I went through the Oh he's stealing, he's charging too much, he's doing this, he's doing that. So the financial part I always stayed away from because I had so much pressure on me to make sure I keep everything straight. So I had a big hiccup and it was a lot to try to get everything straight. So for years, every single thing my company did, I wrote it down. It would be in the system, but I would write it down. So if everybody wanted to come and talk, is right here, and you can't you know what I'm saying. So I was going through all that stuff with finances and stuff. So the investment thing, I just always kind of stayed away from it, you know what I'm saying. And I wasn't really I wasn't really into like giving so much advice or whatever. It was just like when we started trying to manage athletes and stuff. From what I seen my whole thing. I used to tell them, we starting here, and we got to get here, and when you get here, your lifestyle shouldn't change just because you out the lead. Your lifestyle shouldn't change. So along this journey, we need to use these people, use these platforms so when we get here we be able to do this. But that sh it ain't work and it don't be honestly, bro, it don't be the players. It be family wives, financial advisors and all that stuff. Because all the stuff I went through, me and the players, we could. We'll still hang out, y'all still, and all that stuff is love. If they got a problem, we pulling up whatever, whatever. It's just the outside, you know what I'm saying. It's the outside and what's in the ear. But other than that, man, it's I mean, it's all.
Speaker 2: How you had came.
Speaker 1: Uh you you cool with uh Spank, Kevin Hart, Plass, the cupboards, all of them. How you had getting getting into like how you mixed the sports with the comedy.
Speaker 5: I met them with Jack, you know. I met them with Jack and so Jack did some business with them, and so we was going and we met keV and stuff. So we was in LA and we all hung out and I was like, man, it's a little motherfucker funniest fuck. I'm like, bro. I was literally we went to the club, then we went to an after party and when I tell you, we laughed all fucking night.
Speaker 1: It had to be before uh Special his special drop right this before Special D.
Speaker 5: Don't quote me on a year, but it had to be thirteen maybe fourteen at the lay. Yeah, he Kevin Hart. No, he definitely Kevin Hart at this time he Kevin HARTA they the plastic cup boys and Kevin Hart. And the thing that stuck out to me, like.
Speaker 2: But you know him before this though?
Speaker 5: No, this when I met them back and forth with Jack. This when I met them and we started hanging out with them and everything. And my thing that got me was the whole crew funny as hell. Wayne ain't even no comedian, but Wayne's funny as fuck, you know what I'm saying. But like people don't see like Harry Joey like that they funny as hell. But I think me, me and Wayne became the closest and we would hang out and all that stuff. And then me and Spank just got mad cool. So you know when Spank was doing shows of like three people in the audience, you know him and name. You know, little shows when you start when it's yeah people. You know when I used to come to your shows and you before you was now and you had like.
Speaker 1: Two three people, your cousins game support you.
Speaker 5: You know, I was going to, you know, see Spank name. I would go see they stand up, like might take a little date, you know, past a couple. I'm gonna go people, you know what I'm saying. You know, So I would go go to Spank shows and we just you know, it went from there. Bro and then over the years, like they showed me. You know, I've gotten so much advice from advice from cav you know, he been here in Atlanta, like shooting a movie. Actually I think they just wrapped or whatever, or they about to wrap the last week for yeah, so I just get up. You know I've got so much advice but so smart, you know what I'm saying, and like he might be the hardest working dude. Like it's different.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm gonna tell you this about Kevin Bro.
Speaker 1: If you know how when you be seeing how people be, like going against niggas and stuff like that. Every story when they tell about kill, they always talked about how he looked out for him though, like even when Monique came out about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had gave me some money. But but ain't nobody that was.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking if you meet Bro brou so cool and so real and like nigga I don't know about them, but I can't hate you like that.
Speaker 2: That What I'm thinking.
Speaker 5: Get me is what niggas say. He ain't funny like that that ship that's getting me, Like you don't have to be your number one medium, but like you're telling me, he doing the they did a stadium, not even that. You won't even answer my call. Now if you do a stadium, now, come on, Bro, a stadium I'm talking about naturally. No, no, if you do a stadium, or you do it, and then I'm not gonna be able to get you on the phone.
Speaker 1: Shut the hell up, bro, all right, naturally funny though, This is how you know when somebody funny. Cap watch his interviews, just ship in an interview and that ship he just did with the Tom Brades, that.
Speaker 5: Bro, you ain't watch the road. It's gonna take a while, three hours watch that ship.
Speaker 2: Of the clips, yeah, some of the clips with him and cost Yeah he watch that tonight. Yeah, that Tom bradyro bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that's why I stayed away from it.
Speaker 9: Took me two sessions.
Speaker 2: Now I watched it on the airplane.
Speaker 5: That ship was you'd be lucky stay traveling, traveling the phone and be there. No, you don't.
Speaker 1: That don't even be the case, bro, don't even the game you said players now could easily play in the eighties and nineties, like namely ten players who you know for sure would dominate the eighties and nineties right now, Only ten, you know what I'm saying, the top teen, like the top ten where you would be like damn, you wouldn't even God damn be thinking about like so look, look I'm gonna ask you to this. Michael Jordan. Now, Michael Jordan could play in any era you got him with that Larry.
Speaker 5: Bird yeah, you can't take that from.
Speaker 2: All right, who else you could say play in the air that.
Speaker 5: From back then?
Speaker 2: Yet tell me what players so I can know, like what all of.
Speaker 5: All the dogs like we got it. We can't. We can't disrespect their craft and what like what the game different though, regardless, they're gonna adjust that. That's the same thing with the players now. They're gonna adjust.
Speaker 13: Chuck, if we sit you, if we sit you in North Dakota and tell you to do stand up in your first one or your first two, it ain't hitting.
Speaker 5: You're gonna go back to the room and figure that ship out because this is your profession. You're gonna figure it out. They gonna figure that ship out on all levels. Bro, Freddy, you talk talking about the great Isaiah Magic Magic was Ano for show.
Speaker 7: I think it would be like a harder argument to see who back then to translate to the game now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think I think.
Speaker 7: I think that way more talent now would but the game doesn't change to.
Speaker 4: Way more telent now, so it'll be harder to find the players.
Speaker 2: I can go for that.
Speaker 5: The only thing they say why they wouldn't be able to play is the hard fouls and ship. But can we look up how tall and how much Isaiah Thomas.
Speaker 6: Wade there you go, six six foot six.
Speaker 5: One, tiny archibaal six ft.
Speaker 1: On paper, six foot six one, Isaiah something might be on the six.
Speaker 5: So Chris Paul wouldn't be able to He'll.
Speaker 6: Be a dog out there in the eighties. That's it. That's his era, eighties, nineties, Chris Paull and he would have won the championship.
Speaker 2: The niggas dribble, Now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, what they should I saw that a meme or something when the commentator Mike went around his back and the commentator went crazy, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: He wrapped around with the same.
Speaker 5: No, you can't disrespect, you can't disrespect nobody. But just to say they can't play back then, is that that's just absurd to me? Like you do have some salt. I would say this. You got some punk dudes in the league. You got some punk ass dudes in the league. You got some players personally whatever, whatever, you got all that, but bro, you got some dogs like you got dudes that eat sleep lidy ship. They don't look at KD Bro in the club. Listen, listen, listen, bro.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the video thing.
Speaker 5: I don't care. I think Brod don't care nothing about anything but basketball. I've seen him. I seen him. And what's the thing in Toronto caravaner. Yeah, we had a I ain't gonna say we had that. They had. They had an after party after one of the thing. They had an after party and it was at a house or whatever. Everybody there, Rich, Paul and Kadi shooting for money.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 9: Rich said he can shoot with anybody.
Speaker 6: He says this.
Speaker 5: I put Rich up against a lot of people. Yeah, oh so he said that Rich, if Rich rich, you still owe me four grand too, because we were shooting at U c l A. And he ain't pay me yet.
Speaker 2: I'm rich about that, so he could shoot like that.
Speaker 5: KD got mad because Rich had went up. And then when Rich went up, they started betting. KD came out on top. But KD got mad because Rich out there. Rich be shooting with all these talking big ship. Look, Rich be talking big and I'm talking about Rich shooting from half court consistently like the thing I'm telling you about the bad Yeah where U c l A. He got to make four out of five from half court.
Speaker 2: So you knowing there's a luck for you like, ain't no way, I don't.
Speaker 5: Take this brother Rich. Rich like shooting Rich like that, you know what I'm saying. But I seen him and KD and I just saw Bro they've been drinking. This is when back to back drop, it was insane KD. He couldn't be thinking right because he was standing beside me when Drake played the ship and he went crazy with everybody going crazy. And so it's after the party they shooting. Rich go up. KD like, now fuck that nigga running back. So he just get mad and just start Yeah, nigga sweating and everything. They got a full outfit, and that he just out there. I ain't he ain't laughing or nothing. He talking ship. He's like, don't get it twisted, Rich, Like, Bro, they really out there shooting. I'm like, yeah, bro tripping, Bro. We had an after party and.
Speaker 2: Look it's not even the NBA player that made ma Bro this agent.
Speaker 5: Bro. I'm telling him, I'm telling what.
Speaker 2: Kind of ship he was talking to him.
Speaker 5: Rich be talking like saying that he can't shoot with me, Like, don't get this ship twisted, Like y'all can't shoot out shoot me. I'm an agent. Don't get like anything like that.
Speaker 10: It ain't no like you Garb, you got any stories because I know Rich play.
Speaker 5: Not with Rich, not not with not with Rich. I don't seen. I don't seen a lot of the big games and stuff like that with keV and you know all them. Nah, I know I seen. I seen when what's your boy name? Sorry ass nigga played for the Magic Man. I used to hate that nigga. He went to dupe Man. I just knew I could have had that position.
Speaker 1: One year with White No hell, he was backing up Jamie and now man Chris.
Speaker 5: Du Hunt do Hun brought like a Ferrari off of one one year, brought like a Ferrari just off of Ray. He was just keeping his bout Ray money and he was like, yeah this what got me. I think him and Gil was popping ship the son one year. Huh was like, I got this off of Ray, like by the Ferrari. But what is that? It's a card game.
Speaker 9: I never played it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a card game that you know all of them played. Smooth them used to play that ship a lot. Yeah, all them niggas played that ship. Yeah you know what I'm saying. I have seen niggas. Yeah, Chris got like a Ferrari that ship or damn I needed that position.
Speaker 4: You should have had the ship. Really, he was the best one coming out of night.
Speaker 5: And they used to put Hunt in the game man. They used to pick his ass up ninety four feet man.
Speaker 2: But all them duke players looked like they were like that till they got.
Speaker 1: To the league, till now recently. But back then I can say only like I'm talking about duke players. I never took them serious.
Speaker 5: Like who like Chris, not just a single I could name all of them to a certain team, name all of them.
Speaker 1: Bro to a certain time. Red people only would talk about people like Christian Lightning. Then your boy christ Christian Lightning, one ship. Grant Hill was cool, the boy who fell off the bike. Now, yeah, till he fell off the bike.
Speaker 5: First of all, this nigga said Grant Hill was cool.
Speaker 2: I'm not when I say cool approval.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I'm saying no when I say Grant Hill was cool, Like, don't put him with the niggas I'm talking about right here. Don't speak on hearing me. Know, Brank Hill was a dog. He had his own shoe.
Speaker 5: I gotta get used to him. What you think about j J J J ready solid NBA career.
Speaker 1: I'm saying like, I don't know what you want me to boozer one ship and that you know, and that ship he did with Lebron when he he got out of his contract. They were supposed to give him some more money. He took it, sorry, asked the Utah and they winning ship. Since that was cause with Darren Williams, Bro, they had a k Come on, Bro, he should have stayed in Cleveland.
Speaker 2: You remember when he did that. That was the lame Mans ship.
Speaker 5: Bro. That grass ain't always greening on. But that's the business part of it. Like, that's the that's the whole business part of it. That ship, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: And Lebron get niggas money when he got you was that when he got trition that money?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we went out.
Speaker 5: I remember everybody paid.
Speaker 2: Yeah he got all on.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: That that's Broun Bro like he run everything, Bro, like he I don't I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 10: Bro, what you think about Brannie?
Speaker 5: We need to draft him first.
Speaker 2: Son ticket. Let's get it about the win.
Speaker 5: Are we going?
Speaker 1: Are we going to the Are we going to the the Party Finals? Anytime soon?
Speaker 5: Hell not. So why we can't take two years, get Brinnie and let them know there's no way in hell we're gonna trade him. Because Bron probably tried to pull some strings to get the trade. We stand firm we're not trading him.
Speaker 2: Don't want to be in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Why I'm saying Broun like he's focused when he can't be lokey here and he got too many niggas year.
Speaker 5: His son is here though, y'all thinking about four or five years ago, six years ago, when Broun we're talking about making history, playing with his son, he'll put all that ship aside.
Speaker 10: I think Atlanta good for Brownie neither.
Speaker 5: It ain't about that. This is for us two years. It ain't about this ship is for us like we need we need it right now.
Speaker 1: Bro the boy from France, I don't know anything about any of them.
Speaker 4: I don't feel bad then I swear to got on on them.
Speaker 5: But I watched more women games than men and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: What do you think about Calen Clark.
Speaker 5: Right now? That she will she would go to college, but I think not right now. I'm not saying she's the goat right now, but I think she's amazing. Bro. Yeah, I think n b A.
Speaker 2: They being hard on them.
Speaker 4: Bro hat it's the hazing ship bro. Any other rookie, well maybe a little bit more.
Speaker 1: They don't listen. They're not hazing, They not being tough.
Speaker 2: They don't like her.
Speaker 9: It's she don't say ship.
Speaker 5: It's the comments after.
Speaker 1: It ain't the acts. It's just the comments like.
Speaker 6: You should be lucky that the way and.
Speaker 10: All that gonna be flying spirit if you're on South.
Speaker 1: Let's let's ride this wave, like, let's what she's doing for the game.
Speaker 5: I think everybody know that. You can't take that away from them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, So let's ride the wave.
Speaker 5: Then, nigga, my girl said something about my wife and I'm a girl. The nigga said she wanted to go to the game in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: When she come in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm like, huh like this it is different different Yeah this month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's July night, June nineteenth, June twenty first, maybe yeah, yeah, hey, so before that, Red, she ain't never mentioned no w NBA game.
Speaker 5: Man, she don't even do. She took me, Oh that was a hard game. She took me for my birthday. It was on my birthday. It was that was crazy. Thank you baby. She took me to the Hawks in Lakers game courtside mid cit the court. You know what I'm saying. On my birthday. So we sitting there coming down, so they're looking like, who the fuck is this nigga? Yeah, all the players and all that stuff and so, but nah, that was a That was a dope game. But she don't, wife, you don't be into that ship. Yeah, yeah, don't, but she said, matter of fact, it was two nights ago. She was like, I want to go to one of new game and she wanted to go see the sky play because her homegirl Ty Young.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, she stole coaching.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, she coached. I used to be my home girl. But yeah, her and Toy is so cool now. They so cool now and all that ship. But I used to be my home She was talking about she wanted to go to Chicago to a game, but she don't really be.
Speaker 9: On June twenty first fever versus Yeah, I said, August.
Speaker 5: Y'all get tickets, get an extra on the road with y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, you be at the game anyway.
Speaker 5: He feeling for my brother.
Speaker 2: We had saw.
Speaker 5: Feeling for my brother.
Speaker 1: We saw the uh Maverige play the Hawks. We saw Luca we y'all look alive on the set. Reggie was there, Red was there.
Speaker 2: I was there. This is the seventy three point game. Uh do you do? You got the mails winning?
Speaker 5: And that My wife was with me that game. Yeah. It was date night and she ain't give a damn boy the game. It was just date night and she kept asking me like what's going on and all that ship. I'm telling her like yo, chill out, Like Bro, I'm this was my first time seeing Bro in person, and I'm telling him. I'm texting now throughout the game, like Bro, this this nigga is And the whole time he's talking cash ship like this my house, y'all should have y'all shouldn't have trained. He said no, he said that ship multiple times like yeah, this is my house. He was talking like he was, Man, I'm talking about I'm here now, like.
Speaker 2: Bro, yeah I went far, he thought.
Speaker 3: I don't sit there every every word I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: And this one't like the time where me and you went and let me.
Speaker 2: Tell you about Marcella before we're gonna get bad.
Speaker 1: So we we get our little press, you know, to go do the games.
Speaker 2: So they got a section where we're supposed.
Speaker 1: To say it's don't telling them myself, well, I'm not sitting away up there like what.
Speaker 9: Bro, yes, like on the second level between the second level and the I.
Speaker 1: Don't give a fun that's too far. I was like, Bro, I'm not sitting up here. So you're like, what you want.
Speaker 2: I'm like, nigga, fin sit down. I'm want to sit down now.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna sit down there. You know, when you're sitting in some seats that ain't your everybody walk up you look up. So Marcella this one I realized, like Marcella, don't do ship the wrong way.
Speaker 2: Anybody he see, Come on there, Bro, he automatical, get up your adore me.
Speaker 11: I definitely left before you, but I left because the main guy the media was looking. I'm like, yo, he can't see him sitting any media. But no, they can't see you sitting in those seats. Broy, gonna revoke your ship.
Speaker 10: We went there right behind Bro.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but you're right behind the guy who's the main guy of the media, and he sees you.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 2: Anyway they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: They give a funk about watching the games anyway, you gotta go appreciate them. Yeah, I can't see no more of this ship anyway. But at this game, we got damn sitting down. It's it's I'm taking one of the kids.
Speaker 2: It's their birthday, this day, birthday guilt.
Speaker 1: You know when it stopped being their birthday guilt when I started watching Luca the fun.
Speaker 5: Right there with you. But I.
Speaker 2: Thank you man this with me now.
Speaker 5: Bro, I'm behind the bench, I'm listening to him. Kyrie's not playing, I'm right here. I'm right here looking at him, like talk to the teammate, like I'm pretty sure he don't really fuck with Tim Hardaway who that Lucas Like he's just like Luca, fussing at everybody and just like orchestrating everything and just I'm just looking at Bro. I'm telling Toya, like, yo, chill out, like this is greatness right here, like she talking about Bay.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the back. I want to get a drink. Well you go get it like the time.
Speaker 5: And then we're in the back for halftime. I'm like, yo, because her manager was there with her. I left her with her manager and I'm gonna be in the seat because I want to see when the third quarter tip off. I want to see this game, like I'm a student of the game. I love the game and the performance Bro put on. It was crazy, Bro, it was crazy.
Speaker 9: You think he could have got one hundred?
Speaker 5: That's a stretch.
Speaker 1: I don't think because if y'all watched towards the end of the game, they start doubling him, like, Nigga, you're not scoring no more. Somebody else got to shoot, and they fucked around and filed him, and that's how I went.
Speaker 2: To Then theyre doing a little ship like that stretch. He could have had his jersey number for a ship show.
Speaker 5: I think he could have got I wanted them to get eighty. Ye. I wanted them to glad man, Bro.
Speaker 1: This what I was so confused because it's some real Hawks fans at them games.
Speaker 2: They were like, you cheered for the Nigga, ain't cheering for the wrong team, not him, for no goddamn Hawks.
Speaker 5: I was there for the.
Speaker 2: What the fuck I got on, Nigga? It's at nothing, lady.
Speaker 1: We bought these tickets clearly for look and hopes to see Kyrie as well. But when he didn't play, I'm glad he didn't because I got to see seventy three.
Speaker 5: That was That was a that was a that was one of the best performances I've don't seen.
Speaker 2: What got you into waiting no more?
Speaker 5: My dad with my dad would uh colon cancer? He had he went through that. Yeah, he went through that, and just going to going to the appointment with him talking to the doctor and all that. He was talking about health and all that stuff. And then I just started, you know, I used to go former athlete, I go hoop, go to La Fitness, three sets of bench press, three sets of close go squad leg press, I'm done. You know. It was just a simple thing. But I started diving deeper into fitness and learning about stuff. So I just started I got a trainer, shout out to Choreo over at Lovely Bodies. I started going with going to train with him, and I just start getting a passion for it, you know what I'm saying. And it just started pulling me away from everything and year win, year win. And then I just told that five K y'all came to the five K y'all came to shout out the smooth Smooth got a lot to do with this too. When Miami, after shoot around at our favorite little piece of spot Me and Smoothing there, a kid come up to Smooth asked for a picture. Whatever. Kid was a little overweight, and after the kid left Smooth it was just like, man, I didn't let the kid get that big or whatever. Man I wish boom boom. I'm like, bro, won't you do something about it? Like when we get back, won't you do something about it? Like what you mean? I said, let's do something to fight kid children on BEASTI So he was like, well, put it together. So I tried to put some stuff together. It didn't end up paying out, and so I think I mentioned it to Jack before or whatever. But you know that wasn't they lane You know what I'm saying. They ain't really got.
Speaker 2: Time day to day operation.
Speaker 5: So it hit me one day my homegirl invited me to a five k and I went, but I didn't run. But I saw it. I'm like, man, I can do this, and I'm laying beside the perfect person to do it, Like her demographic is the everyday person. It ain't really the gym rats and all that. So that's the thing with wait no more, like we do have fit people in the gym that you know, work their ass off and stuff. But our main demographic is the everyday person that struggle with the day to day that whatever go out so that act vegan, you know, claim they eat vegan and stuff. So we did our first five k. You know, appreciate y'all coming out. You know, I had to pay some talent to come out. And you know, all our other friends came out, like Rashida, Kurt, Candy and Tide like yelling them. All our other friends came out just to you know, shirk support us, like Bro. It was crazy, like they people doing drops for two chain like tip Tiny all them Tiny didn't run, but tiny them came out. They brought their kids. Everybody just showed love off the stream. But you know, we had a couple of person that we had to pay to come out. But it worked out because ship there today. It worked out. It was one of my best investments. I made Bro where he was at on eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now, like you know how sometimes people get to something stick to it. But I know personally a lot of people who were going like coming then they you will see the difference, so you know what I mean, Like you had a plan.
Speaker 5: Stuff. I ain't go live. Bro, I don't get into like I don't take away from like, this is my first year as a coach. You know what I'm saying, This ain't this is my first year as a coach. And like guys like yourself, what y'all got going on? Other dope ass. It's some dope ass trainers in Atlanta. So I'll never take away from anybody, anybody programs or nothing, but bro, the results I've got in this past year is fucking remarkable. Bro, Like I had a couple hundred pounds, losing one hundred, like one hundred pounds. I just got a guy did thirty one pounds last month. You know what I'm saying. But the joy to get me is when people come into office happy talking about I'm out of the pre diabetic stage, crying I'm off my blood pressure medicine like it. That's the shit to do it for me. You know what I'm saying. I don't get into all of this and that whatever whatever, that's the shit to do it for me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, now that's like you got a purpose. Shit, Like it's start. It gotta start with them as well, and then it's like y'all.
Speaker 2: Make it cool.
Speaker 1: I will say that because it's like, ain't like toy ain't right next to you, and shit like when you come, she got damn jump roping, like you know what I'm saying. So it's like you ain't got people who just doing drops. The people actually they're doing it. They're doing the five case. So it's like I'm not going there and just people telling me to go in.
Speaker 2: They ass not there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you might be walking beside or running beside somebody you see on TV. Yeah, they came out to like genuinely support like ain't charging you or nothing, and it ain't no you know, I gotta pay for appearance.
Speaker 1: But you know, so bro, shut your ass up. Bro, who convinced you to get on TV? That ain't mean your like you you always since I know you be laid back.
Speaker 5: That shit was called Bro, ain't gonna lie. But honestly they made it wife, he made it easy like you. I ain't gonna say it was hard because like when she asked me, it wasn't no drawback because she ain't even asked me at first, And how she asked me, she was like what you think they want to boom and boom, what you think you were thinking?
Speaker 2: Business like, it's the way we could.
Speaker 5: I signed up for this ship. I know who I married, and I know what it was, and it's a we was doing that t I and tiny family hustle. And it was a family show. It wasn't the throwing chairs at each other ram and shit what. It was a family show. And she always told me, and she always told me that she will make sure And that's the thing with the shows she do, she have a lot of control or they ain't about to be just blindsided. She always was like, I'm gonna make sure you good, and I don't want my man out here looking like no weak ass nigga on reality or anything like that. And so I trust her with that. I've always trusted her with that. So it wasn't. It wasn't hard at all, Like it just be you know, just find the time to shooting different things like that. But it ain't. It ain't hard at all.
Speaker 1: So what made me think about that because you don't say it like when players they get on TV and ship the relationships be oh.
Speaker 5: That ship done. One thing you can't do is cheat the game. You cannot cheat the game. That's I feel like that on all sports, like these niggas like Insince. I know, we always go to Broun and it's different. But we were sitting at breakfast and we were giving this nigga a quiz. He knew every single person in the NBA.
Speaker 6: What Brandon.
Speaker 2: He a nerd?
Speaker 5: Bro Listen, bro, he knew every single person in the.
Speaker 1: NBA, even players that don't niggas ain't even playing, I ain't not Like I'm not saying practice squad.
Speaker 5: Let's talking about on the roster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like bruh knew.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, twelve thirteen where they went to school. Oh that's buddy, he went to he went to mid major. He went to Stamford. Oh yeah, he went to Yukon. Oh that's such and such went to bruh knew everybody. You know what I'm saying, Like Chris Paul Steph, like like Rondo, like they when I tell you they they wired different, bro, and they really they just they students of the game. Like they students of the game, and they take that shit real fucking matter of fact. After that championship, After that championship, that following week, we went to Vegas for five days. Every day me brun and Tristan is working out like.
Speaker 2: Clockwork after a championship.
Speaker 5: The following week we went to Vegas after they won the championship. We're in the hotel every day working out. I just you can't cheat it. You have to be all in once you start, I mean some people doing it. Once you start doing TV, once you get into the limelight, the media, and some people.
Speaker 2: Can't handle it.
Speaker 5: It's hard. Bro KD. KD is a perfect example. KD is kt KD. Don't even brush his hair. You don't care about shit but basketball. He don't care about nothing but basketball.
Speaker 2: He don't care what people like.
Speaker 1: He don't care how many means and everything brush still do not care what you say about his he e like.
Speaker 2: To see all that.
Speaker 1: Like, fuck, I'm start putting way, say what the fuck you want to say? I'm gonna go drop thirty five tomorrow.
Speaker 7: So you're in this whole world man, And so you have no vices. You say you don't drink, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: If it's his birthday, take shots and I got up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wasn't gonna let you like that because you.
Speaker 2: Said we're gonna be honest, son, it ain't be dropping no news. I just didn't want you to.
Speaker 5: You gotta just so what helped me with it? Now? The part we out partying at the club and stuff like that. I always I'm always the one sitting back. You know what I'm saying, all right, brother, it's time to go. All right, that's because working we're going. I'm all. I was always babysit, always babysit, like bro, it's time to go, let's let's get out of here or whatever. So I never you know, I was always the soler I.
Speaker 1: Seen br I think that be the back the back of the thing with me, and I think this problem was my hindrds like uh, the reason why I say that, like discipline, No, I'm just saying, like no, you because you you extremely right.
Speaker 2: You you being observant.
Speaker 1: But like bro, real when I'm in that mold, I'm in that nigga, it's been time where I done been around? Lost Lost is the low. I might be the drivers like lost blank. You know what I'm saying, because this is why I most of the time, if me and Lo's doing shows or I'm on the road with Lost, now, I keep the keys that keep him from leaving. Because if you don't be down there at a certain times of lead your motherfucking he don't left play me.
Speaker 5: He don't.
Speaker 2: I'll lead, so I always keep the key.
Speaker 1: But if we hanging and I get the drinking, I forget, like the discipline part, Like I gotta make sure we're straight. It's like what it's time to have fun. We don't have a good show, like but that just come with years or you got that.
Speaker 5: But the thing is that's different, Like I'm always the bad guy. See you're you're richt y'all rich like the players. But what I'm saying is you need y'all needed me, you see what I'm saying, And like y'all need to meet as far as somebody that's gonna be sober, somebody go be you know, take care of the little ship and all that ship. I was gonna write a book like the Man behind the Man and behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: People can see that that angle.
Speaker 5: My only I can't the world need that for real, bro.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of opportunities, but real thing because like like I was, you're saying, that ship, bro, every every marquee athlete needs that, bro. And you know, you know firsthand a lot of motherfuckers ain't got nobody nothing, especially if they if they're going off their own judgment, their own family, their own friends. You already spoke on Thedn't be the motherfuckers that be in the way. You're investing into a snapchat.
Speaker 5: Don't your money me personally, we we have to realize what athletes go through and like the decisions they have to make and family done burnt them so much and all that stuff and different things like that. But every athlete needs a small team that's like this, the athlete, they need a small team that's covering them. And then outside of that, you got the agencies, the team that is that, that whatever. But that small team that's covering them, that's there for them, that's who you gotta talk to. You got you got, you gotta just go. All you do is go play ball, right exactly, and nobody contacting you, as far as tickets, as far as any you got, no outside, any little thing is handled from the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep. You know what I'm saying. But everybody, everybody need that, man, because them athletes go through so fucking much. Bro. And like nav said, like it gets to the point where they tired. They want to hang out. They want to let you know, let lose party, drink or whatever. You gotta know you got somebody, just go trust that you're gonna make it home at night, you go get home and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: What you think about, like what a person like ant Man right now? And the reason why I bring a ant Man Cause like a man like like what I FeelA say, Like they putting him, they saying like he could be the face of the league. You know, they put him in them conversations, but he's still so down to earth.
Speaker 2: And so you know what I mean.
Speaker 12: So it's like he got a scene to that team got he got just in and them, Like you know what I'm saying, He got people that's looking.
Speaker 10: Out for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and and I won.
Speaker 1: Bro, That's that's what And bro, you know what makes it so it's like it's no filter, it's no cut on him.
Speaker 5: What we what what we have to do though, we have to protect. We have to protect as a city, we have to protect.
Speaker 2: No I can go for that.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, We ain't protect vic what we're gonna have to protect And I don't.
Speaker 2: Say y'all y'all.
Speaker 5: The city.
Speaker 1: No, that was y'all because as the city, we didn't like he didn't do that ship in our city.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying as a whole, like the Falcons organization, Like I don't know, Man, y'all know, if he ain't deserve.
Speaker 2: Hell, I would have right now, I would have took the charge.
Speaker 5: From you, would have took the charge for the dogs easily.
Speaker 1: I think when he lied, Bro, And that's what I think he would have told Arthur blank the truth.
Speaker 5: He would have would have.
Speaker 4: Figured some ship would have a white man.
Speaker 1: Because look, this is how I'm looking at the red He's like, you're telling me the true Like, yeah, yeah, I ain't doing nothing. Now he going up the back. You can do all the investigations you want to be good, and then when they go do the ship like nigga, you had me trick.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, as a black man, the easiest person to lie to is a white person because they want to believe us, especially if they like you. They want to believe you. They want a chance to make sure. Man, you had the wrong idea about him. Man, I had a white teacher in third grade. Mss Frame, I don't know why I could just trick her so easy?
Speaker 5: What sa you told? What's something you told?
Speaker 2: I told her whole bunch of sh I told her. I told her I was a foster child. I said, you can't call my mama today. They gonna send me back.
Speaker 5: Oh man, but no.
Speaker 2: Man, but like I see what you're saying with aunt. No, it's just like we gotta.
Speaker 5: That's how won bro like we we he he had amazing season. And you know I know my boy No no over there and I don't know all his team, but I know no, No, he used to cut my hair, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no to price jump out of no, well, no pull up on you. Yeah, yeah you could. You used to?
Speaker 1: I think, No, no, what the first one with a hundred dollars like like cuts, then it went to a thousand out of no, I don't know if it's a thousand.
Speaker 5: But but but no, No told me about before anybody, real, No, No told me about it before anybody, Like when was a kid like before the a U circus? Yeah no, no, been there for a long time. Yeah even before that, like when when like I don't know exactly when he came, but I know No, No told me like when brother lost his mom. No, no, that around and and you know whatever. So I know he got good people around him. We just got to embrace Bro like he about to do Bro special.
Speaker 1: If he gets so fast Carl Anthony Towns away from him.
Speaker 5: You heard how they need to be talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, Bro, big big big, That would have Big Man.
Speaker 10: Switch real quick.
Speaker 5: He needed he needed some he needed some, he needed some help.
Speaker 2: He needed one dog with him.
Speaker 1: But Bro, Yeah, but listen, all right, look mcdoniel's is a dog. But you gotta look at I know they the Timberwold, but them nigga going against some wool now, motherfucker Kyrie and Luca. Them niggas ain't regular dogs.
Speaker 5: Bro. I don't think we could say, Bro, dog he's a great defender and stuff like that, Like we can't give yeah, can we do we use green as a dog. It's like, don't get it. That ship is that ship is different, Bro, I see what you're doing. Draymond. Damn that changed the lead with the type of all right, now, what.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna say, we can't even use the word, don't say he changed the league?
Speaker 6: Now, generational talent.
Speaker 1: Change the league, Yes, Bro, Draymond. Who always say I said Draymond is the motor of the team. Don't always say that the warm team.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about what he did to the league.
Speaker 2: Number one, let me do let me Yeah, I gotta seit.
Speaker 5: All right, And the n b A you can't stop nobody one on one, right, the elite players and stuff you're not gonna be able to stop in one on one. Is a scheme to everything. Teams have to prepare a scheme for you. You cannot stop these elite players, like everybody on each team, may be that the starting guards or whatever. You're not gonna be able to stop them one on one. You have to run a scheme. So the number one thing, the number one thing is the biggest thing is screen and roll. Like a screening role is one of the biggest offensive plays in the NBA. Get off or whatever whatever this for the history, So all the way back to when Draymond changed it, you have I'm running you off a screen, and if you try to follow the screen or go under or if you switch, I have a five man and running me. So I'm basically go be able to do what I want to do because I have a five garden.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 5: So now when I do a screen, I got Draymond Green coming out there. I got a Draymond Green switching. And when he switched, it ain't no just five, it's really another guard guarding you. Now teams are trying to get a Draymond Green to stop the screen and roll. I just taught you some.
Speaker 6: But Draymond's a four, so you have rash. Rash was the four.
Speaker 5: He wasn't. Okay, go back to one who played the five back when when things got tough with the the Warriors, for uh, I was no he started. I'm talking about when they playing they had Draymond.
Speaker 2: And direct Katie.
Speaker 4: Man lone.
Speaker 5: They probably played seven minutes a game.
Speaker 4: That's serious, Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you think about that ship when they he switched out on you. Bro, that ship is hard.
Speaker 2: So who your top five players are? All time? Not no error, just all time?
Speaker 1: No, because I had because if you say Draymond unchanged the league, I want you know.
Speaker 9: The top five, Okay, Brin huh.
Speaker 5: Contemplating like this hard Brian Mike Cole, Shack Steath.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool that when that ship might get tough, that ship.
Speaker 5: Will get tough. Joker, It's all time. Yeah, Jo better than Tim Tim, Tim, Yeah, yeah, y'all know that. No, sorry good?
Speaker 4: He was so sorry good.
Speaker 5: I don't know that till Tim.
Speaker 1: Tim would like that though, But Joker control the whole game. So I will say I would take Joke over.
Speaker 2: Joker control the whole game.
Speaker 5: I like't see Joker. You ain't see Tim Duncan controlling the game.
Speaker 2: That what I said, I take Joker over team.
Speaker 5: But I don't care about nothing. We're go play basketball and go home.
Speaker 6: And Tim was doing, Hey, look was.
Speaker 2: Joker mad?
Speaker 1: No, I ain't never seen Joke get mad. He was like, why are you waving back that ship? Don't do that ship?
Speaker 10: We all joking better than KD.
Speaker 5: Kevin Durant, Yeah no, Kevin.
Speaker 9: Right, you didn't say his name yet.
Speaker 5: I gotta put six in order, all right, So I ain't gonna put in order. Katie Roper magic shot him a butt, the one he'll kill me if I put magic in. Bird ain't got a chance.
Speaker 2: He got a.
Speaker 6: Chance in the top ten, he got a chance.
Speaker 5: Bird ain't got a chance. It's cool, said, we gotta go Kareem, and I got one more.
Speaker 1: Okay, the dream I'll be thinking Chamberlain nigga watching him game.
Speaker 5: Going again confirmed that hundred was.
Speaker 2: His grandson.
Speaker 5: Told me, ship damn one more.
Speaker 4: You're done the one folk.
Speaker 5: Y'all be tripping though, Bro, but I man throw out that man there, I ain't gonna Livebry. I like Luca, come on.
Speaker 2: The seasonal stop.
Speaker 5: Let me say this. If he have a what he's doing, if you have a career like this, Oh yeah, don't be there that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gotta saying right now, not just all over.
Speaker 10: He's your top ten? Yeah he only twenty five.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he can't be.
Speaker 5: He's not in the top got don't know wing you just give you that is top ten. I'm talking about I ain't talking about when I'm talking about talent. I don't think you have to win a ring to be back.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't see a lot of people better than Luca ever mentioned. But I don't think.
Speaker 2: I got Kyrie over Luca though. That's me. If you were talking talent, you just because you changed.
Speaker 5: The reading most skilled ever.
Speaker 1: When I told him, when I told them niggas that a couple of weeks ago, they told.
Speaker 5: Your friend, bro, and I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: And I told you a couple of weeks ago about Kyrie.
Speaker 5: Bro we understand what Kyrie now the most skilled ever.
Speaker 10: There was one of y'all who said he the best on his team.
Speaker 5: I did say that. I said that.
Speaker 2: I came back and retract.
Speaker 4: I ain't take it back.
Speaker 10: You still think Luca?
Speaker 1: Yes, man, No one on that's one on one I want Kyrie. I'm telling you a lot of it on one on what Luka might not ever get the ball, he can't check.
Speaker 9: Kyri may not ever get the ball.
Speaker 5: Luca got the ball better. One on one, I definitely take Kyrie over a lot of people. Yes, but that ain't gonna make him top ten.
Speaker 9: It's not the game. The games fillify I love.
Speaker 5: So it was a stretch of me putting Luca top.
Speaker 1: Ten because your top ten is all talent. So yeah, your talk is just challenge your talk to sold Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, cause we go career, you start talking about.
Speaker 1: No, so your your top ten all talent, got rings and right Robert rr yeah, Robbert.
Speaker 4: You got that.
Speaker 2: You go to a lot of games. What's the who parted the best?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 5: I can't suppose that that what's up? Man?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, every player need jewel around.
Speaker 2: He went to that Diddy ship.
Speaker 5: Though I ain't never go to a Diddy party. Bro, I ain't never go to a Diddy party. I ain't heard about him, but I ain't never go.
Speaker 2: No, why you my boy?
Speaker 1: Hey, when the niggas bring up Diddy Dog like you said a bad you just say nigga all day you say did it?
Speaker 2: You gotta edit that out?
Speaker 4: Fuck it up?
Speaker 2: Man. You got a jersey collection, like signed jersey.
Speaker 5: I got ah ain't even signed.
Speaker 1: So you be too cool? You wrong, But it's like you out there. You can't be like cold. Can you sign this like you? No, I couldn't, but it like you fucking up with like a cool moment like we've been chopping it up at just like.
Speaker 2: I know. But it's like you got your chopped it up with.
Speaker 5: You forgot No, I don't think my I don't think the jersey sign. But in my office, I got I got Jack the White and Josh jerseys, and I got oh, I do got the white dunk contest when he I got, I did get that sign when he hit the ball with one all time dun. I created that dunk, so I got that one. It's a picture of him doing that dunk, and I got that.
Speaker 2: Sign, because what you mean you created that dunk?
Speaker 5: We was we was red.
Speaker 2: Now it's just the true star eight.
Speaker 5: This is crazy.
Speaker 2: You think you know what I'm saying. You created all.
Speaker 5: Listen, we're playing pick up at the r TV in Orlando. We're playing pick up and we're playing and so somebody went and tried to do float or something and when he went and tried to do the floater, the white blocked the shot and he like blocked it. It hit the glass. He blocked it here, it hit the glass and he caught it like this. And when he caught it, he got it out. He threw it to me and I'm I caught it like this. So I'm still stuck looking back that way, and I'm like, damn, you saw what the funk you just did? And he was like what you mean? So we finished the game and I'm like, yo, you did you blocked it and then you caught it. What if you would have just dumped back in? And so we practiced the ship and.
Speaker 2: Oh that's how you created it.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing you did this ship and be like, boy, I gotta do that.
Speaker 5: Hey man, I don't know what else to tell you. I don't know what else to tell you.
Speaker 2: Nah, we appreciate you pushing up on us.
Speaker 5: Man anytime. Man, get y'all brothers, y'all flowers. Man, y'all doing great things. Bro. You know y'all doing great things. Y'all keep it up, Oh fly.
Speaker 1: Nah, because I know you he helped Man got more COVID story So I know I got to bring it back to get the mother COVID stories out, of the mother Lebron stories out. So he oh boy, he never told that.
Speaker 7: I ain't know he started all the whole locker room being decked out of that guy.
Speaker 4: That guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, Hey Bro, I just appreciate you. You know. Let me come be on the show. Bro.
Speaker 2: Man tell them what what what they could do?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Tap in wait no more? The app just.
Speaker 5: Hoigher at us, Bro, wait no more. Man on all social media platforms, Man, just holler at us.
Speaker 2: Y'all go to the fire. K. I don't I can't give you the creadit real, but toy bring them out. Absolutely, Bro had them fag Hey.
Speaker 5: Bro, I'm gonna be honest with you now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So this fitness ship, I got the cheat code.
Speaker 1: What I can't I can't deny that I can't deny that I might be the engine, but the body like saying like they definitely coming out like that's.
Speaker 5: The niche I had, you know what I'm saying, So I took advantage of it. And you know it's man, bro. Now they be out there.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm telling y'all, fellas, y'all see that five K. Y'all see the ads sponsor stop hit that ship.
Speaker 5: Registered sign up.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, hey, I ain't telling you what you should do.
Speaker 1: You ain't gotta do the five K, but if you go out there, pay your money, get your shirt, support Pusle wall on you and Jago Politic.
Speaker 5: No, for sure, there's the whole vibe out there, and that's why we want to do our five ks, because we want to make it fun, you know, put fun in the fitness. So every five K, I want two to three people to leave, saying, y'all want to be a part of this waiting no more movement. It's fun. I was able to do this and just you know what I'm saying, just start working on a better life, for sure.
Speaker 2: That what's up?
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: We gotta give you your flowers to red Man. You have to come up, pull up, on us dogs.
Speaker 5: I've been. I've been. I've been trying to since the first season. We told me I was gonna be on the show. But it was in good hands old bro Legend. You know Legend right here. So I mean, it isn't good. I ain't mad. I feel better now since I've been here, I feel better. And I appreciate you, Bro, appreciate you for finally answering me. Let me come on after whole season.
Speaker 1: And you be hiking with Bank. I ain't gonna We're gonna shout out Bank before you leave. You're gonna do that, shout out the bank.
Speaker 5: We having our We having our anniversary, all y'all pull up, man, we have when is it? We having our anniversary? The twenty third, the twenty third, this month, we having our anniversary. We gonna do it out. But yeah, being banked started to hiking with Bank thing. Man, it's amazing. I don't know if y'all know, but Bank lost over one hundred and ten pounds just high. I used to and I used to try to get Bank. I used to talk to him about yo. Pull up to the gym, Pull up to the gym. He was like, I ain't ready, Bro, I ain't ready. He was like, I'm just walking. I'm just walking. I'm like, man, forget that ship pull up to the gym. So I kept telling him. He was like, no, he never would come. So I stopped talking to him about it. I stopped talking to him about it. He just kept walking. I see him and stow him mountain we you know, talk or whatever. And that was his thing. And like he lost over one hundred pounds hiking, but he was hiking every day he started. He's a real vegan, like he really like really vegan. It ain't no posting ship saying he beat my boys, a real vegan, just walking and stuff. And yeah, so we created the hiking with bank thing. Man, we got an amazing team behind us, and yeah, we hiked once a month and we're putting some traveling stuff together to go, like but we'd be having like two two hundred people hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah that you were bringing off like three hundred.
Speaker 5: He came out last to the last one. He came out and he went crazy, like he did the height and then she went with banking them and they did it again, like they did a total like six miles, like it was crazy. But man, y'all got to join us, man, because I gotta get together. Bro, y'all wait, yeah, what.
Speaker 2: Y'all doing then? Already see what happened when I reg gonna stop doing this ship with me?
Speaker 1: And then y'all got to fit podcast? B Bro podcast.
Speaker 5: That's hard, Bro, last time that room back then?
Speaker 1: Hey, No, we was at when Bank did his birthday birthday thing.
Speaker 2: I know we've been talking about. We Bank did his birthday thing.
Speaker 1: That's when he had Gezy performed, and Bro, you could see you see a lot of these niggas perform, you don't see. I want to say, I think that's the best I've ever seen Jesus on stage.
Speaker 2: Was a Bank birthday thing.
Speaker 5: Bro. It was real.
Speaker 1: Bro, was he was doing something. He was like, y'all name a song we in this bitch now? He was on that type of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It was bank birthday and that was his first time like hosting, like Bank was the whole hunger and he had another comedian come the biggest my dog up there, so had my dog up there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Jesus Jesus did his thing. That was That was a good night, man. I ain't gonna lie. I'm on stage. I look down red sitting down man doing my ship red smile. He half I was like dog, Jan was half see Jesus, come on, say he get Jesus that same smile. I was like this niggas, Yeah, he's just throwing got damn the gratification around to now that when I think I start backing up a while, man, no man, uh ship, y'all follow my boy read on all social media platform make sure you follow.
Speaker 2: Wait no more, mister rush Life.
Speaker 5: They ain't gotta follow me, they can follow.
Speaker 2: Wait no more? Wait now scared.
Speaker 1: We gotta we gotta sports like fan base. They might want to come like dispute some ship. You said they can't do that on the Wait No More page.
Speaker 4: Definitely you said about such and such. Hell yeah on Twitter too, want to be on Twitter? No more? I'm back on that.
Speaker 2: We don't really just end the show.
Speaker 1: We just
Speaker 6: Let's get up