Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books and is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, os, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothiell Casino w in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKNNG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for staying up late with us again for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite n Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five route Runner, Extraordinary Bingals, Ring of Fame honoring a pro bowler, All pro from Liberty City down near the bottom. Yeah, Santa Monica Junior College, Oregon State landed in Cincinnati, where he became the guy that we know, the guy that we love. Chad Ocho Sinko. I guess tonight he don't want to be Chad.
Speaker 3: Chad Ocho Ocho.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, I don't even have no. It ain't Chad, it ain't Josh Prince. Yeah, Prince went by one on one name, one name o Sho.
Speaker 3: That's none else, Okay, my co host Oho a high like that.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Thany you for joining the Please make sure you hit that like button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. We want to thank you so far. Guys, you've been instrumental in the success that we've had and you see it in the wars that we've won, and that's all because of you. We try to do the best job that we possibly can keep giving you great content. You guys give us great feedback by joining us, no matter how late it is, staying up, giving us positive feedback, stating in the chat, and conversating with us.
Speaker 3: So we greatly greatly appreciate that. Guys.
Speaker 2: We've been nominated for a Shorty Award, two Shorty Awards, Best Sports Podcast, Best Vertical Video. Please make sure you go out and both for us. Club Shay Shape has been nominated for three Shorty Awards, YouTube Presence, TikTok Presence, and YouTube. So please, guys, make sure you go out there and support both. Both showed this under one of them, Shade Shape Media, but Nightcap been nominated for two Shorty Awards, Best Sports Podcast, Best Vertical Video. Club Shape Shape has been nominated for three awards YouTube Presence, TikTok Presence, and YouTube. So thank you again, Thank you for your support, Thank you guys for selling out Shape by Lapotier. We have pinned it at the top of the chat. We're only doing pre orders. We're gonna get everything cleaned up. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your patience. A lot of you guys have been hitting us, hitting me and jumping to my dms in the chat and telling us that you've gotten your order. So thank you so much for being patience. And I'm sorry that it's taking so long, but we're doing the best job we can to make sure that you don't have this love this lag time moving forward, So thank you again for supporting shape by Lapotier. Let's get right into it.
Speaker 3: Ojoman, that's it.
Speaker 2: The timber Wolf sweep the Suns the last time the Wolves won a playoff game, and Man was two years old. The Suns versus the Wolf this season three and oh the regular season, oh and four in the playoffs, so the Suns beat them all three times they faced in the regular season became playoffs.
Speaker 3: When it absolutely mattered, he had to have it.
Speaker 2: They were zero and four and Kevin Durant has been swept twice in his past three playoffs appearance, and both in the first round. Bills that promised that they weren't gonna be a swept because he had never been swept before in his life. He had four buckets, six turnovers and six files.
Speaker 3: You look at the scoring chart.
Speaker 2: Jayden McDaniels had eighteen, Karl Anthony Towns had twenty eight, Mike Conley had ten, and at Man was sensational when he absolutely had to be creating the second half forty points on thirteen to twenty three, seven to thirteen from the three, seven to ten from the free throw line, and they move one sixteen.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't easy.
Speaker 2: Kevin Durant a very very efficient night, twelve or seventeen from the floor, two or three from the three point line, seven to nine for the free throw line.
Speaker 3: He was had thirty three points.
Speaker 2: Devin Booker was outstanding, playing forty five, and he was thirteen or twenty one from the field, three or five from the three point line, twenty of twenty one from the file line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for a blockbuster forty nine points.
Speaker 2: And you see, oh Jo, those two guys shot twenty five of thirty eight from the floor, right, they shot seven of eight from the no. Seven yes five, excuse me, five of eight from the three point line, and they shot twenty seven of thirty from the free throw line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they score eighty two points. And between the two between the two of it.
Speaker 5: You have you have to understand.
Speaker 1: Obviously it's supposed to be a three headed months over there with the sunstn You know, Bradley Bill. This is a night where Bradley Beal needed to step up, where Bradley Bill needed to shoot efficient from the field. Obviously you need to be better than four for thirteen and one for five from the line to.
Speaker 5: Assist six turnovers.
Speaker 1: And you filed out on top of that, and your calls ant man, you know, the twists ain't gonna stepping on your foot.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You can't play like that, especially with the money that you command that you're making the next three seasons. My question for you is hell with the way with the way it ended? We talk about a sweep. You think Frank Voge will come back as a coach next year or is it one and done for him? Or do you let him?
Speaker 5: You let him run it back one more time?
Speaker 3: With this roster? What do you do?
Speaker 2: How do you add Bradley Bill's next year fifty million, the year after that fifty four million, Ye after that fifty seven million. So the next three years you're on the hook with Bradley Bill for one sixty one and if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: I think he has a no trade clause.
Speaker 1: Right, well, unless he agrees to it, right, normally, let's he agree to it, right?
Speaker 2: Okay, you got no draft, You got no first round picks until twenty thirty. Man, you got one second round pick this year and then you have no second round picks from twenty five to thirty.
Speaker 3: Right, how do your bill?
Speaker 2: How do you add pieces to help Kevin Durant and Devin Booker get over that? The only piece that you got is a Bradley bill, right, and that's if he weighs is no trade clause? Now the question is another question on Joe I opposed to you. Does Kevin Durant want to leave? Does Kevin Durant want to go back to Okay? Because if you look at it, the only team that have draft capital and potential players that can satisfy the Phoenix Suns is the OKC Thunder.
Speaker 3: I think they got like eight, nine, ten first round picks. I think they got like twelve thirteen second round picks.
Speaker 5: I mean, what do you want to do that? What do you want to bounce again?
Speaker 1: Obviously you know with Warriors Oka see Warriors Warriors Brooklyn. Now you go to the Suns, and now you want to you know, is it good for him? I'm not sure how basketball fans view or basketball players don't here when it comes to bouncing from team to team, I'm not sure how they're viewed.
Speaker 2: How about this, Once you get a divorce, it's easier to get another divorce. He's already left, okay, see, to go to Golden State. He's left Golden State to go to Brooklyn. He's left Brooklyn to go to Phoenix. If you've been to if you've been divorced for it wasn't number five Ojo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I understand what you're saying, But what are the chances you're leaving team?
Speaker 5: The team obviously in search of a championship?
Speaker 1: Okay see being a much much younger roster, obviously, what are the chances that they can get get to the finals?
Speaker 5: What are the chances if anything, you might as.
Speaker 2: Well stay, not the way this roster is currently constructed. But again, what you don't have assets right to give up unless somebody want to sign free agency, be a free agency and take a pay cut. Ain't nobody taking that kind of paycut, not with the money the way it is Ojo, guys can get sixty three, sixty five, sixty eight million dollars. I'm not going down to twenty million. I'm not giving now. If I'm late in my career, ojo. I mean year fifteen, I've already made four hundred million dollars four and fifty five hundred million dollars right now, I might do it David West where he says, you know what, Yes, I'm gonna give up some money. I might give up twenty million an opportunity to just play for ten two years or ten years. But I want the ring. That's what I want now. I've got enough money. But these guys in the beginning to give up.
Speaker 3: That kind of money, I don't see it happening, right, I don't see it happening. That's that's crazy. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think he leaves.
Speaker 1: I mean, if if there's a team that has the opportunity to to to get there, I mean, I would assume it would be that three headed monster with him, with with Booker, Booker and Bradley Beal. I mean, obviously playing with shy And and Chad is nice that that's that's a nice look like Williams.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, brother Williams.
Speaker 1: How far are you really going to get outside of just you know, putting them numbers and stats, but then you might be home in the first round again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't look at this roster.
Speaker 2: I don't see but you look at you had wing defenders, you have Michael Bridges, you had uh Cam Johnson was more of a shooter. I just don't know when you look at this roster, I just don't know how you would you improve it enough in order for they can get to the championship, because you're gonna have to go through the nuggets a man.
Speaker 5: You see the.
Speaker 2: Problem what you're done with ant Man is that you let him taste victory in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Now he got to taste it. It's like Peter.
Speaker 2: I know y'all gonna get upset, but it's kind of like you're on a farm and you have a dog to get to taste of blood in his mouth.
Speaker 3: You even get rid of the doll because he can't stay there anymore.
Speaker 2: Once he start killing chickens, once he start killing your animals, he won't stop.
Speaker 3: He will not stop. And I'm not telling you what somebody told me. I grew up on a farm.
Speaker 2: I know what we did. I ain't gonna say what we did, but I know we ridded that problem. And that's what you have to do. You've let Anthony Edwards taste it. You let him he believes in his mind. Now he's like, this is my lead, this.
Speaker 3: Is my lead. He wants it. He's hell on your hand for the next decade.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a real deal.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, but go ahead now coughing.
Speaker 2: This is this is This is very disappointing for the Suns because when they put this team together, my concern was always injuries because you know, Kevin Durant over the last couple of years, he's had some injuries with people rolling to his knees. He doesn't have the sturdiest of foundation. Booker has been dealing with hamstring injuries. We know Bradley Bill has asked some injuries over the last couple of years. And so the question that I had even before they got Bradley Bill, Okay, is everybody going to be healthy and right on c Kevin Durant missed up extending period of time. The book missed some time this year. Bradley Bill started out, he was out. Book missed a little time. I just don't see the way this roster is constructed right now. I don't know how you improve it to the point because you got max dollar guys with book, you got max dollar guys with bills, and you got max dollar with Kevin Urant. So when you do that, O Joe, you know, when you buy, the question is do I want to buy seven things at a nice price?
Speaker 3: Do I just get three price? Three things that hot at high by price? Right?
Speaker 2: So you remember when you go to the ball, go to the store, Hey, man, get them, get them donuts.
Speaker 3: That's two days old. They two dollars long. Hey, you get them fresh with them fresh donuts two dollars and you better get them two days old donuts for a little hard. Hey, put them in the oven.
Speaker 5: Warm up up, We war them up a little bit.
Speaker 3: That's seventy five cents. We say we saved a dollar a quarter. Yeah, you're right. So that's what the sons are gonna have.
Speaker 2: The sons got three hot ticket items which leave now they can only get now they can only shop in the dollar hot right.
Speaker 1: I mean you might as well. You might as well keep the band together. You might as we will keep the band together. Come back next year and and try again. You need you have no choice. I don't think Kevin Durant is willing to jump ship again because they got swept by Down.
Speaker 5: I just don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think he.
Speaker 1: I think he's done it enough. He's at a point in his career where at the point of continuing to bounce around. It just makes no sense at this point. This is a team I decided to go to. I got Brad, we gotta get it done.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, hold on, hold on, Oh Jelch just had an accident. I don't know. He had something prop it up his computer. Uh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be tough. It's gonna be tough when you don't have the assets. I think. I think the two guys that are untouchable are Kevin Durant and Devin Booker unless they ask for a trade. But this was something that when it was broached and Kevin Durant because Brooklyn did him a solid. Brooklyn did not have to send him to a team like this, but they did.
Speaker 3: They sent him.
Speaker 2: They've sent him to Phoenix that had Chris Paul, That they had Devin Booker, they had DeAndre Ayden. They did him a real solid when they didn't have to. It goes to show you a level of respect that they have for it. But when I look at it, there are only three pieces that somebody would won't Obviously they Book, Obviously they want Kevin Durant. Obviously they want Devin Bradley Beal. Everybody else are just auxiliary pieces. We could take him and leave him. I don't think anybody is a is a missing ingredient to a championship caliber to a championship caliber team, right, somebody would, you know? But those three guys, obviously somebody would want. The question is does Book want to leave? Does does he want to be in a situation where he goes to New York and play alongside Jaylen Bruce, Kevin Durant?
Speaker 3: Does he want to go? Man, let me start to put that out there. There matter. I don't need to put that out there. I'm sorry. Hey, now now now you talk.
Speaker 5: Now you're talking. I like, I like Kevin Durant going to New York.
Speaker 2: No, oh, I mean, I mean everybody would like Kevin Durant anywhere. I'm sure Golden State would love to take him back. But they don't have pieces. They don't have anything. Yeah, Okay, because because if I'm anybody, I gonna want Kaminga, I'm gonna want Moody. I'm gonna want I don't even know what they got. I don't even know they got first round picks.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know if Golden State currently.
Speaker 2: Have the pieces, have the assets to be able to pry him away from Phoenix. If he wants to go back to he might say, been there, done that, I'm good, right, hey, Golden State. Not to say, because Henny, you're saying he might go back to okay See. But I think, to me personally, I think go okay See is more realistic than him going back to the bank.
Speaker 5: I mean, honestly, I'm just looking at it. Obviously, what is KD thirty probably about thirty five.
Speaker 1: Thirty five, And you know, continue to move at this point in your career, I mean, you're you already got two chips as it is. You really have nothing else to prove at this point. I mean, you might as well just just just stick it out, stick it out.
Speaker 2: And I don't see him going back there. I mean he does, him and him and Draymond. I don't think. Look, I understand that he did Draymond's podcast, Right, but I don't think you know, there are certain things that you know, Hey, we're gonna be cordial, but.
Speaker 5: Together, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Very The timber Wolves get it done one two, one sixteen over the Phoenix Sons as they sweep the Sons and they move on to the second round. The Clippers tied the series to two, headed back to La and the Beard.
Speaker 5: I remember I told you said he got to be the beer. He got to be the beer. Hold on and listen, we talked about Paul George too.
Speaker 3: He had to be he needed to be off p.
Speaker 5: He showed up to night.
Speaker 3: James Harden.
Speaker 2: Hold On James Harden Today thirty three points, six rebounds seven or six.
Speaker 3: An efficient efficient efficient.
Speaker 2: Twelve or seventeen, four or five from three. He had fifteen points on six of eight shooting in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 5: M That boy was efficient. Look look at play a playoff, playoff, playoff.
Speaker 2: P hit the shot that heard around the world because they were down one.
Speaker 3: He almost lost it out of bounds.
Speaker 2: He gets the ball, dribble, dribble, side step that jumps back three, puts him up two and they never looked back and we see Paul George. Paul George played forty three minutes. He was eleven of nineteen, seven to ten from the three point line, he had thirty three. James Harden had thirty three, Zoubox had thirteen, Terrence Man had eleven. Norman Powell came up the bench, hipped in with eleven. Russ came in provided some energy. He gave him five. Mayson Plumbley gave him six. They needed that to overcome Kyrie's forty five forty points on fourteen to twenty five, six of twelve from the three, six to six from the free throw line. But it's Lucas inefficiency that's hurting him. Ten of twenty four, one of nine from three, eight of ten from the free throw line. He was he had twenty nine. He had a triple double twenty nine, ten and ten. But the Clippers really Absolve needed this game. They did the Beard. They needed Paul George to give them virtuosos. Now we know we've seen James Harden the Beard play like this before, but the question was could he summons it up again, could he get it together again? Paul George. We hadn't seen Paul George play like this in this series now. Yet tonight, tonight he was sensational.
Speaker 3: Imagine if they had Kawhi.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what's going over Kawhi's knees. I'm not They've they've been in his knees a few times already. The fact that we gotten to this point in the season, in the playoffs where where he's needed most, you know, to pair in with we God damn with the Beard and Playoff P and he and he can't go. So now the brunt of everything now is on the Beard and Playoff P to be consistently be efficient from the field because now now Kawhi is out. Now somebody has to make up for that lack of production in that area. So now you need your supporting cast, You need z Box. I say it right, I want to I want to do named Terrence Man and the rest of them young fellas man to put it together and try to make up the production or the lack of production that Kawhi would have had.
Speaker 3: It has to come from somewhere because it puts.
Speaker 1: Too much pressure on on Damn James Harden and Paul George to have to to be damned there almost perfect mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Because you're missing you missing an important piece. Hey, I'm curious, why why why can't why can't I'm sure you didn't want to do that that that that shot.
Speaker 2: Needs its needs. Then you don't remember he's had any problems, had to partial tear of the A C L. He's had some clean up on that thing. And the thing is is probably author it's starting. If it's not, it's probably starting to head towards Arthur intic.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: At some point in time, it's probably gonna get to be words bone on bone. You know, you can only go so many times in there, right, Hey, no matter what, no matter what the car, there's only my grandfather, you say, Boy, there's only so many times you're gonna be able to pop the hood right before you're gonna have to get rid of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, gotcha got the mechanic. Keep over to that hood. Let me take a look at it. Uh, it's the Boldes regulator, it's the spark plug, it's the time and chape. It's only there's only.
Speaker 2: So many times they're gonna open that hood up about you before you know, they're gonna shut that thing down. And said mister Johnson. Uh, we've dog, We've done all we can for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, put that on me. Don't put that on me.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I mean when I think, when I think about it, as far as as advanced as we are, when it comes to technology and medicine and treatments and surgeries and all the things that we were able to do at this point in twenty twenty four, I would think things that have gotten better by now, I would Oh.
Speaker 3: They are gotten better. The technology is unbelievab. You can't kill it right the way he's playing exactly. But I mean that's why I'm speaking on Kawhan. We can't go we can't go Cottlage. He can't go college.
Speaker 2: Okay, until they can go that and put that in you there and now you've got new college. Yeah, yeah, we give you Wait, we can go into a Carniver and we can get you on a cl We can get you to We can't.
Speaker 3: They haven't figured out a way to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they give you those pr D you know, they can give you all those treatments, those stem cells and all that, right, but ain't nothing like the original. They give you no stem cells. He ain't put none of that in there. He put the original parts and Kawhi. It's very unfortunate. It's very unfortunate because I would have loved to see this young man. He's a little he's in his thirties. Now what he could have been. He's an All seventy five player, he's a two Guion Finals MVP, he's a two time Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 3: But think about how good he could have been if injury and not robbed him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he started out he was an elite elite I'm talking about the elite defenders.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Then he turned himself into an offensive juggernaut. With the mid range.
Speaker 2: He could get you to the basket, he could finish. He his three ball was good. But the mid rangers where he operated, he had it. Oh, he had a complete package. Yeah, but injuries. You know, it kind of started with Jajah when ja Ja Petrolia. He stuck his foot up under kaw shot and he came out on He came out on his ankle.
Speaker 1: Did he think he did that on purpose? Already you already know the cleared away. You already know the cleared away when someone is landing you, you already know.
Speaker 2: That they changed the rules. Now that's a flagrant file. Okay, so you shoot free throws and you get the ball back. But I think that that had a lot to do. And then you know, we know what transpired. He had the the quad tender nosis, and you know, they said he should have played.
Speaker 3: He said, I wasn't ready. My doctor said I'm not ready.
Speaker 2: That blew up and then he but yeah, yeah, but they needed this game today.
Speaker 3: Hi, Kyrie was sensational. But I think the thing is what.
Speaker 2: We're happening here is that Kyrie he had well I don't think he had any points in the first quarter, right, and then he and then he explodes and goes for forty in the next three quarters. We see Luca have that the first game. Lucas scored eleven in the first and then score none in the second.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have to balance.
Speaker 2: This thing out because the mere fact that they spotted the team thirty one and got back and not only did they get back there, if they took the lead by one for a brief second and had Paul George and I hit the shot of the shots, they had an opportunity to get the rebound and possibly go up three, maybe even four. With a three, you know, with the am what. So they're gonna have to put this thing together. Luca's gonna have to be a little bit more efficient. Terrence Man is doing a good job of aagravating them, but I didn't like what I didn't like what I saw from Jason Kidd. You know, Luca has five files. Put Luca on Terrence Man and then you let PJ. Washington handle because first of all, Luca doesn't want to pick up that third foule.
Speaker 3: Luca is not a great defender.
Speaker 2: I know y'all gonna put these stats up there and say, well, when Luca's the closest defender, guys are shooting this. Guys, We've got five years of empirical data. Luca is not a good defender. Okay, he's not, and that's okay, that's not I'm not taking a shot of him because I think everybody in the chat knows what I feel about Luca.
Speaker 3: But he's not.
Speaker 2: And another thing, we know James Harden's left hand. I'm doing everything I can to keep him from getting to his dominant side. Is dominant hand?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, guys, they're on his right side while he on his right side. Be on the other side. I just don't get I just don't get the way they were defending him.
Speaker 2: And after he goes like he makes three straight buckets on Luca, they called time out and then they switch it. Well it's already too late now, Yeah, the MAVs tied up, come back to LA two to two. Sensational games by James Harden and Paul George. Excuse me, Jaylen Bronson, who he was on wonder forty seven points files of the Knicks to a three one league over the Sixers. Bruston shot eighteen to thirty four, grab four rebounds, making just one turnover, and forty three minutes of play.
Speaker 3: Now that's that man.
Speaker 5: Listen, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: The funny thing about Jaylen Brunston having forty seven points is the most playoff points ever.
Speaker 5: By a Knicks player. Well, it stood.
Speaker 1: The record stood was Bernard King, who had a record of forty six and it's still for forty years. So Brunston had forty seven points at night and they ain't even have one hundred points in the game.
Speaker 3: Ninety seven he scored. He's scored forty seven of the ninety seven points.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Like when you when you think about it, that's crazy that that would damn near a one man show, a one man wreckingd ball.
Speaker 6: He was. He was.
Speaker 2: Joel Embiid one point er, five from the field, one or two from the free throw line.
Speaker 3: He was minus boy. He played all twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: After the game, Joel and Bee spoke about the lack of home court advantage and the significant amount of Nick fans at Wells Fargo Arena. Let's take a listen to what Joel had to say. But uh, we'll get back to that. Were having a little technical difficulties.
Speaker 3: For home field advantage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the Knicks overtook over the building. Because you know, that's all. That's a short that's he that's a short ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it ain't really got nothing to do with the game. Ain't no impact on the game. But once you when you're in that when you on that court. But I can listen, I can only attest and speak for myself. When I'm on the field. You already know what I'm talking about. When you're in that zone, when you're in when you're when you're in a certain zone and you locked in what's going on around you don't even matter.
Speaker 5: You can hear it.
Speaker 1: You know it's there, but you focus on what you got to do in between the lines, obviously in between the the heart all right now, as in between the hardwood on the court. So I'm not sure how. I'm not sure how that would even even matter. What, whether it's nick fans, whether it's where it was, no fans at all, it should.
Speaker 2: There's a reason why teams play for home. So why do you why does the Bengals want to win their division? Because you get a what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the crowd, the noise, the noise.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it does.
Speaker 2: Matter because you get false you get penalties, you get the opposing team to jump off side. Yeah, you get the opposing team not especially when they got the ball. Now, when they have the ball, they fall start and you get to jump. Now you get to jump off on the snap.
Speaker 1: Now, let's put that in basketball terms. How just having all the fans and them screaming really affect a.
Speaker 3: Game because you can't hear. Because you can't hear. You can't hear switches, you can't hear coaches instructions. They're shouting out instructions. Yeah, I mean, you just don't just they just don't. Hey, they're just not in a vacuu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I understand, I just I understand that. Just okay that maybe that's just me. Maybe I'm tripping because I can, I can care less. What's what's what's what's surrounding me?
Speaker 2: But you hear the thing, you only want them eleven when you got twelve, you got eleven. Gather on the field you want Yeah, what about the quarterback? You think the quarterback don't want to hear?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's that's listen, we work on that sound count real well, now, real well.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen to what Joel had to say after the game.
Speaker 6: Disappointing. You know, I love our fans. Thank It's unfortunate and I'm not calling them out, but it is disappointing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know, obviously you got a lot of Knicks fans and that down the roll that I never seen it. Uh and I've been here for ten years. Yeah, no kind of fishes me off, especially because Philly is considers sports down. So you know that I've always shown up and I don't think that should happen. Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: Okay a lot of times, though, Joe, you have a playoff game, I sell my ticket that all about my season tickets for next year.
Speaker 5: That's what you do, and that's part of you think that's what happened, of course, but hold on, you only you only down.
Speaker 3: But they were down two to one, right they down three? I want my season tickets for next year. So if I sell my two playoff tickets or I sell my three four playoff tickets, guess what that'll give me an the ability to buy all the whole season next year. Do you know what playoff tickets go? Far? Yeah?
Speaker 5: A lot, I'm sure, Okay, a lot. But I just don't see Philly.
Speaker 1: Philly fans really giving up their tickets when I think about what when I think about tickets, when I think about Philadelphia fans, they don't play. They travel well, they travel well. Have you have you ever seen the Phillips Philadelphia Eagles fans travel to an away game.
Speaker 2: Well, explain to me how, Okay, it's a home game, So tell me how there are more Philadelphia fans.
Speaker 3: Seemingly, excuse me, more nick n fans than seventy six is fans.
Speaker 5: It depends on what it was.
Speaker 1: It is. Probably there was probably all in the Newsebleeds. They were just louder than everybody else now Joe Eligence, they were, they were close enough to have an impact on the game. Could Joel and b would have updressed it had it not been an issue or he felt it was an issue. And that's what happens. We know, Hey, when you play the Cowboys, they take over. You play the Steelers, they take over. You play the Packers, they take over. You play certain teams. When we were in the nineties, wherever we went the Broncos, we took over your stadium. We traveled, we come to cant we come to a we come to uh the Chargers, or we come to the Raiders of Oakland, LA, didn't matter.
Speaker 3: We take over. Over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we traveled like that, right right, right, And some teams just travel like that. And that's a short trip. That's a train ride.
Speaker 5: Philly filling in New York. That's what two hours? About hours?
Speaker 3: What you tried? What you're riding on, Bill Celler, or you're riding the regular train.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, to shoot me, I'm being an uber.
Speaker 3: Now you don't want to be an uber. You want to take this.
Speaker 5: That's a train of something, yeah, like Amtrak, well like in Miami and Miami we call it bright line. Bright line, Okay, yeah, a seller.
Speaker 3: I like it, but it was good.
Speaker 2: It was a Jayalen Brunsell was sensational to day and the thing you knew the first two games he was very, very inefficient and they won those games. The Sixers probably should have won Game two. They had a five point lead with thirty seconds and they ended up losing that game.
Speaker 3: Right, that's the one.
Speaker 2: If they lose this series, they're gonna do kick themselves because they had every opportunity and they're gonna have to get Joelan's gonna have to play better. In the fourth quarter, he had one point zero over five field goal shooting one of two. He was minus four. He played all twelve minutes. He's gonna have to be better. He was seven of nineteen, one of six from the three point line. Tyres Maxt was eight of twenty one. A Uber Junior gave him nineteen, Tobias Harris gave him ten, but the bench didn't give him many. The bench gave him six points, Campaign gave him five, and Nicholas Batum and see, you know the difference is when Batoon.
Speaker 3: He let them three.
Speaker 2: When he when he can give you ten he can give you twelve points, because that's the guy. I'm not really Paul Reed's kind of been of a disappointment. I was expecting him to play a little better than what he's played, but he only played four minutes. And that's that's what you can expect. Oho In situation like this, you gotta ride your horses. You're not gonna be Your rotation is not going to be as deep same as they as they normally are. You normally play nine ten guys. You might cut that rotation down to seven. And you look at what the Knicks o g forty seven minutes, Hartenstein twenty eight minutes, minutes, Jalen Brunson forty four minutes, Josh Hart forty six minutes, Deevinceenzo twenty eight minutes. Their big guns are playing major, major minutes because you can heil a four. You don't want a team to go on a ten twelve nothing run. Yeah, you have to play your guys a lot. Yeah, guys just got to suck it up. You say, you know what, Hey, I can rest in the offseason, get as much rest as you can in between games, cold tub and a whole lot of partying going on able.
Speaker 3: One guy that could ever do that. Only one guy.
Speaker 2: Could drop fifty, go to the casinos, play golf, smoke cigars, and that was Mike. Yeah, everybody else sits your ass down, go get get off your feet, cold tub, because he's the only one that could do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and don't don't forget what Michael Jordan's pregame meal was. You know what he used to right before games? Huh Charles Charles o'ne told you you want to say it for the chat, and now I don't know what he used d Yeah, you don't know what he chat chat? Y'all, please tell.
Speaker 5: With Michael Jordan, you see before games the greatest basketball player of all time?
Speaker 3: Something healthy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I'm sure to stop the chat to let you know.
Speaker 2: It's time for our first segment of the day, and it's called a news cap news caph. Before we go here, it's been reported, uh, Minnesota coach he got ran into by Mike Colling those guys torn Fell attendant. Oh oh, you knew it immediately. I thought it was an a c L. But it's been reported it's a torn Fell attendant. Speedy recovery. Uh, how soon? I don't know they'll probably just put a brace on it. I don't I don't think they're having surgery because he'd be laid up, so they're gonna probably just put a brace on it.
Speaker 3: Let's say, uh, you you got to make your ass have to wait. But he saw him coming. He tried to get out of the way.
Speaker 5: Could because you know, you can't. You can't move like you used to. Now you can't move like he used to. You're gonna be Jones.
Speaker 3: Wait who Jerry Jones?
Speaker 5: He back in the headlines again.
Speaker 2: He compared his twenty twenty four draft strategy to robbing a bank. The Cowboys selected eight player of in the twenty twenty four NFL Draft, but Jerry Jones did not select a running back in this year's class Jones's basketball team selecting three offensive linemen.
Speaker 3: His response, why do you rob banks? Because that's where the money is.
Speaker 5: Again, by anybody in the chat that's a Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Fan, I just again, I want to I want to apologize for you having to deal with someone that continues to to overpromise and underdeliver for so many years and the players get the brunt of the of the issues from the fans when they're not the problem. Now you see who the problem is, and I'm going to continue to shed light onto it until things change.
Speaker 3: Well, we already knew who the problem was, Ojo, did we know? Did we know who the problem was?
Speaker 1: After the three linemen, he drafted three off of the lineman, knowing he need to run it back. And I think what he's doing is he's playing chess right now. If you needed to run it back, you had Frank gro Junior out there, who had eleven hundred last year. You had Dylan Johnson out there who had also had eleven hundred plus last year. But I think he's going to sign Zeke. He's going to going to sign Zeke. Obviously it's always a waiting period. There's always some type of mysterious mystique. He tries to keep going, not want to let people know what he's doing. And he's listen, he's running his show the way he wants to run it. And again, the definition of insanity. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over your way in expecting different results. Not just not the way it works, it's not the way it works. Sometimes you can't get out your own way but again, if you're a Cowboys fan in the chat, I apologize sincerely, sincerely that you guys have to deal with that.
Speaker 3: Jerry.
Speaker 2: Look, Jerry has always shown a a love and an infinity for the guys that he drafted.
Speaker 3: Yes, hir but Jerry's a businessman.
Speaker 2: You think about the people he cut, Larry Allen cut Emmit Smith, cut Michael Irvin. He's about to cut Troy Aikman and Troy retired. So that just goes to show you. That just goes to show you that at the end of the day, Jerry's about business. Now listen, listen at the names that I mentioned, Right, he drafted Emmitt. He was the owner when they drafted Emmitt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was the owner.
Speaker 2: The only one he wasn't owner of is when they drafted Mike, right, because Mike came in eighty eight. But Troy, Emmett, Larry Allen.
Speaker 3: All first Battle, Hall of Fame, Hall of Famous. Yeah, and he released him when he didn't feel they could help him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's why I tell the people in Dallas, guys in Dallas, get your money, because when it comes time a zeke, that's why he got a bob z as Danz Bryan Danz. Bryan had had thirty million dollars level on that contract, if I'm not mistaken. So that's what I tell guys. Your day is coming, Your day of atonement is coming. So this notion, oh they loved me, They would never act.
Speaker 3: They would absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I got no better example. Tom Brady. Yeah, and let me tell you what happens. Let me tell you stay with me, Joe. You see, Tom Brady did something that calls a domino effect, not just around not just in New England, but around the lead tom Brady's first contract.
Speaker 3: He gave him a discount. Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: From that point on, the New England Patriots expected a discount from Tom Brady. Right, And not only did they expect the discount from Tom Brady, everybody that had that wanted to stay in New England.
Speaker 3: What did you have to do with, Joe, give them discount?
Speaker 5: You give me a discount.
Speaker 3: So now, because tom Brady won and he gave team a discount, but what did team say If team said, well, he won't give us a discount, and fans say, well he don't want to win. You see how they'll trick you. You see how they tricked the fans. Aren't you taking it? Now?
Speaker 2: Think about it. People at home. You go to your job, your job, your job says, well you making this? They said, well, we I know you make one hundred and twenty five, but we want to drop your salary down to one hundred.
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm not gonna So you're not a team player. Oh so you don't want Apple to win, you don't want Amazon to win. Huh huh. They ain't got nothing to do to do with me.
Speaker 2: We want to give Sue a We want to get Sue, Sue and hr she's amazing. Well, well you better go to Paul and Finance and get some money because old Shannon here. But that's what happened. Their attention closely what they do. Tom Brady gave New England a discount is very first time.
Speaker 3: That's why you have to be careful because once you give somebody discount, they're.
Speaker 5: Gonna keep expecting it too. And then you have to understand.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady continued continue to give discounts when he was up as far as contract negotiations are concerned, because he wanted to make sure they were able to build the pieces and to put the pieces around him on offense and defensively to continue to keep them a contender year in the year out. But you have to understand tom Brady's situation was a little different. You gotta understand what he was going to. Tom Brady was going home to a woman making forty four.
Speaker 3: Me in a year making more to him, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Way more to him.
Speaker 1: So you're going home to women making forty four me in a year, Okay? Me having to take a hometown discount to make sure my team stayed in the tax so that we can continue to win super Bowls and be in contention year in the out.
Speaker 5: It's okay because that's.
Speaker 3: What I got.
Speaker 5: Look at a secure My security blanket is perfect.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But guess what when tom Brady tried to have influence on the team and tell the team who.
Speaker 3: To draft what, they say, that's not your job.
Speaker 2: So if it's not my job, if it's not my job to tell you the draft, why is it held my job to figure out the cap?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He again.
Speaker 2: Remember at the end when tom Brady wanted a deal, what did the Patriots tell him after all those years that he gave them a discount? That's tom Brady three time MVP. He had won six Super Bowls. He had taken you to nine. And when he asked for all what he had done, what did they tell him? Now, mister Kraft got to put all this on Coach Belichick. But at last I checked, mister Craft is the owner, Yes, sir, just like he told Bill to go trade Jimmy g and miss and Bill and Coach Belichick did it. He could have said Tommy and Tommy that's what he calls him. Tommy isn't going anywhere anywhere. Yeah, So you can't you can't say, well, this was Billy decision because coach Belichick doesn't own the team, and when you're dealing with something like this, it starts at the top of the flagpole and down to Craft at the top of the flag pole.
Speaker 3: Now, coach bella check is up under that. But that was his decision. So you can't get mad at something that you did.
Speaker 2: Because Tom went the Tampa any won the Super Bowl, and like you said, Billy.
Speaker 3: Told me that Tom was done.
Speaker 2: But that's how that's why you have to be careful giving discounts, because once you start giving discounts, people will only out and the moment you stop, they'll go somewhere else. And pay full price. They won't put because you gave them a discount. You gave them a discount. But if you stop giving them a discount, O joe, they'll go somewhere else.
Speaker 3: If they pull you won't give me my full price. You gave me discounts. Yeah, yeah, so I advise guys.
Speaker 2: Look, it's yours, your decision, whatever you decide, but just know your day of record and coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you know, now you know, Now you know, these young boys ain't giving nobody no goddamn discount there. Yeah, down there, don't play that, not not today. But they by their money. They want every last minnie and they should.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, we got some sad new Texas. Tank Dale was released from a hospital. Yeah, excuse me after being shot on Saturday night. Uh, Tankdale, who was the victim of a shooting in Stanford, Florida. Thankfullydale only suffered a minor wound and was released from the hospital.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: K p r C reporter that deal was an innocent bystander. He was not involved in any altercation, but was simply caught in the crossfire.
Speaker 3: Remember, didn't got no name on it.
Speaker 1: Sure, no, I shot him a text message. I shot him a text message too, man, tell him you are my prayers. Man, you are my prayers. And after that he responded back and said, everything is good.
Speaker 5: I'm good. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: And I just told him, you got to move a little different, baby, You got, you got, you got, you got to move a little different. You know, I understand. It's the off season. You want to enjoy yourself, you want to go out and have fun with your friends and your home boys. But you got to move differently.
Speaker 3: You just have to. You have to.
Speaker 1: And the people, the people that you surround yourself with, should understand that you have to move differently. You shouldn't be at places anyway, for one, where they can carry.
Speaker 3: Oh you should.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't be at places like that anyway.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Look here, mama, that's what all Man used to always say all the time. Why about you saying, oh, if you got to go somewhere and they got you got to carry a gun, you don't.
Speaker 3: Need to be there.
Speaker 2: No, No, sorr All, And we're reportedly shot in the incident, and a sixteen year old is under rest. All victims suffered non threatening life injuries, uh and mainly to their lower extremities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what a Wade's got arrested sixteen? Come on, now, you got to you got to be in places where it's the grown folk. You're in the NFL, now, Yeah, with the grown folk, you ain't got to worry about none of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But he say good he ain't good spirits man. I talked to him, So I'm glad. I'm ready to see him on that field. I'm ready to see him on that field.
Speaker 5: So that's all. That's all I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: O Joe.
Speaker 2: Look, I raised my hand because I've been a part of it. I wanted to show my hometown, the people that I knew growing up, that I hadn't changed, Yes, sir, that I'm still the shining sharp. I'm Sterling and Sheryl's little brother. I'm Mary Porter's grandson, and I'm the same guy. And I want to go out there and play cards. They smoking, they drinking, they doing what they're doing, They rolling dice, they shooting, they talking crazy, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: I get it. But I wanted to show him I hadn't changed. I hadn't changed, but my circumstances had. Yeah, and I needed to move. According to the circumstances that I was in. Now I couldn't be, I couldn't think. I couldn't do what I once could. So I had to step back, and I needed them to understand that, and I needed to understand why even though a lot of times they wouldn't put me in harm's way, right, you had stuff on them? Noah sharp, you go ahead and go, because I don't want that. A you represent Glenville, because I don't want anything.
Speaker 2: Because if you get stopped, they're gonna they go, Hey, we already know that if they're doing some reckless A sharp a gon ay leave. But like you said, he's the nson by standard. Two people get to argue. Yeah, they pull out them things.
Speaker 3: What they ain't got No, he ain't got no name, they ain't look there ain't no sharp shooters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely not there. Oh yeah, oh I'm sorry. And now now my family coming together. Now they letting doves on a Sunday, letting duves, white doves.
Speaker 3: Go on the Sunday. Come on, bro, you have you have to well you have to you're not that s You're the same person. But your circumstances are always and you need to move according to your circumstances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you'll understand that. I'm sure people will get in his ear now. Those that surround themselves with him, those friends that were there before he made it, I think they understand now as well.
Speaker 5: You just can't do it.
Speaker 1: You got to understand when we were growing up. And I'm acting like I'm just old and I'm ancient. But again, when I was growing up, once I did made it, I always had this phrase that I always said, I left Liberty City without really leaving because the individuals I grew, the individuals I grew up with, you know, the standards in the street code or whatever it was. I'm not from the streets, but I'm just saying the individuals that I know that were they were structure.
Speaker 3: There were structure, it was it was different.
Speaker 1: Can you I can think about me trying to even hang out on the goddamn corner or even trying to go to a club, and that's not even what I do anyway. So I'm really not out like that anyway. But just man, man, the dudes, run me, man, run me up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: If you don't get even get from around here, man, the same saying no, you ain't even you ain't even built like that.
Speaker 2: For one, I you know, I come home and go buy three four pieces. I go get a couple of cases of beer, stand on the corner, and then they're like, you know what happened to somebody ride by?
Speaker 3: Damn? Like, man, that's sharp. We can't do that. If I got to beat with an enemy, I'm wetting the whole corner up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they no matter, no matter who's sitting out there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they never put you in harm's way though, they never.
Speaker 3: Put no and so. But we gotta be more careful not put ourselves in the harmay. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Hey I have I have cookouts. Hey, oh yo, like three four years and my last one I retired. Everybody come all, I ask is look here, no loud talking.
Speaker 3: Come. My grandma's in the window.
Speaker 2: They respected that because you know, he wasn't outside. She was in the window. She just looking and she bothered her head. She had another great time. I said, bro, y'all can drink as much as you want. I said, what should what's stold to argue about? Wasn't gonna be no gambling, So what is there to argue about? You get all the steak you get crab legs, you get prawns, you get jumbo prawns. You know, I got a one hundred pounds of crab legs. I got one hundred pounds proms. I got one hundred and fifty t bones. I got hot dogs, hamburgers.
Speaker 3: You name it. Name a liquor that was there, vodka. I'm talking about all kind henn it's in Belvedere and the Gray Goose and chopin. Yeah, I'm talking about top of the line stuff, crowded, all the different flavors.
Speaker 2: I laid it out for. All I asked is that you First of all, we're in the neighborhood. Yeah, at that point, we like the only blacks in there, So that's not right. My grandma, my grandma's supster to been living here for a long time. It's okay, great respect, yeah, great respect. Not but that's the kind of respect that we've kind of built up in the community. My sister have had both of hell prepaired. My sister can call any restaurant. Okay, Libby, we'll bring it to you. Would you like lemonade? Would you like sweet tea to go with that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: No problem.
Speaker 2: She called her friends. Libby, Okay, as soon as I get off work, I'll bring it to you when you carry yourself.
Speaker 3: Tank. You was at the wrong you was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Speaker 2: Got lucky, Yeah, got lucky is probably a flesh wound in the lower extremities. Take that little sign. Move differently, bro, you got to you different, you different? Yeah, Oh Joe, we have one of the most insane high school track videos. Sixteen year old Quincy Wilson.
Speaker 3: He's a monster. He's a monster.
Speaker 2: Brother forty seven thirty, he's forty sixteen years old. He ran a forty four thirty seven split to get back in this thing. Had they not dropped a baton, oh, he'd have got him. He just he just sucked him up. If he was within ten he'd have got it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm I'm looking at it, and that from the bullet school in uh in Maryland. Hey, that's that's Drake relays. Huh yeah, that's Drake. See you bout why that's it? But back there, look at it running with the head back, look at it. Covet o' joe, he come it.
Speaker 2: Had they not dropped that, had they not got run though falling down right, he just sucked him up.
Speaker 3: Get him coming. Oo, look at him coming? Hey, well he's strong. What yeah he only look at this on Chaw. Look at this on Chaw. Got your cool? Forty four at sixteen cut get him son, you show he's sixteen.
Speaker 5: Are you that strong as sixteen already? That's grown man? Straight running like.
Speaker 2: That sick forty fout thirty seven split, but that's moving.
Speaker 3: Uh hell yeah it is man. We prayed for the days of forty forty nine. Helle, dude, bro, I mean, guys, wasn't running that kind of time back when I was in school you, but I was. Antonio McKay split.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Antonio McKay. A lot of people that if you were you in the track and field. You know who Antonio McKay is. He had the record. I think he ran forty six flat. But this was back in probably eighty two. Yeah you thought it was fast fast as there?
Speaker 3: Oh he book it.
Speaker 2: Roger Kingdom was at their Georgia Olympics. Roger Kingdom could have been at the Catholic because he won the high jump. He won the uh he was like six eleven high jump. He wanted the hurdles long, he wanted to go on eighty eighty eight. We had well, we had some We had some monsters come out to Georgia. We call them Georgia Olympics, the state meet.
Speaker 3: Right. Uh, Reek ran twenty point nine into two hundred. Oh yeah, yeah we could go nine. Oh yeah. Oh that young dude right there.
Speaker 5: I wonder if I wonder if he played football.
Speaker 3: He's really thing, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean at sixty first of all most four hundred meters runners, right, Michael Johnson probably weighed one sixty five seventy. I think Noel Allows was about one sixty, so he's sixteen. He probably won forty five.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he love low.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine no at his age playing football and running like that, because ain't nothing gonna be at nothing out They're gonna be able to touch you nothing, they're gonna be able to catch you.
Speaker 2: But once they hit you, Rinaldo Nil, all you gotta do is look at Rinaldo Neil Mile. He had the world. He had the world regular the hunder me, the hurdles. Yeah, he ran the shallow cross and it was a zone. But you know when you look at the.
Speaker 8: Quarterback, yeah, you're telling me that he's lak. You better sit it down. He looked at the quarterback, Yeah, it was a zone and kept moving any boom boom, and he went right back to tracking for you. Yeah, oh man, oh just checking the video out.
Speaker 2: There's a video of a woman getting upset when her baby daddy didn't buy food for all the kids.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen to the sound.
Speaker 7: Oh, I told you, I told you stop bringing her some food if you're not gonna bring the rest of my.
Speaker 3: Kids some food. So I only have one child with you, I know, but still I told you.
Speaker 7: That's not fair for her siblings for her to have food and they can't. They don't got nothing shit. That's not right.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's not really my problem though, bro, Like, I made sure my daughter.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I get that, but still you can't think about my other kids.
Speaker 5: They don't have to be your.
Speaker 4: Kids, so you can bring her food.
Speaker 7: That's not my problem.
Speaker 3: But I'm sorry about your other kids. But I only got one daughter, boat and I got to make sure.
Speaker 7: So I told you that's not fair for her siblings for her to have food and they can't. They don't got nothing shit. That's not right.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's not really my problem though, bro, Like, I made sure my daughter is dead. Bro.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, that's a tough one too. Now I thought they're not even together though, No, they're not even together.
Speaker 1: So no, really, like you don't have no response. That would have been a nice gesture. I can't really to say that. It would have been a nice gesture. It would have been a nice gesture. But they're not even together, and that's not his responsibility.
Speaker 5: You know, it had been cool to do it, but you know, he's not obligated now if you're together. Now, if you're all together and she has oh yeah, everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody, no, no, no, no, not that.
Speaker 1: But in that situation like that, that's not don't don't don't put that. Don't put other the other father's responsibility on him. That ain't right now. If you want to do it out the kindness of his heart, then it's okay. So see, I this is a good conversation because I ain't dating you unless you got kids. You got to have one, maybe two to two, you know, because for one, everybody's for one. But I just like women that have kids. And somebody asked me on our Instagram why they got to have kids, because women with kids have structure, They have discipline because they have kids, you know, you know, And you know women that don't have kids, they never have snacks in the pantry. I like to get up three four in the morning and get a carpri Son and steal some of the kids snacks. And women that don't have kids don't never have.
Speaker 3: No food unk.
Speaker 1: And you know what they always want to do. No kids, always want to go out to eat and give looks like it's a goddamn fashion show. This ain't no motherfucking fashion show.
Speaker 3: I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: Three in the morning, caprice a deep Do you know what Caprice son tastes like at three in the morning after a session?
Speaker 3: Nah, hopefully I'm sleep at three am.
Speaker 1: Now you ain't hear me, you know, man? Yeah, let me ask you something. I ain't trying to be funny. Please tell me you had a honey bun in the microwave. Warm it up, Warm it up for twelve seconds, nice and hot with a Caprice sonne zebra cake.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 2: I love them labra cakes. Yeah, I have zebra cakes. I don't like to eat after one of them sessions. I just want something cool. Couple heart beating real fast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, okay, I understand ya.
Speaker 1: Well for me, For me, I purposely first time, and I can tell your story because with Chad we family.
Speaker 5: I can tell you I was dating woman. She was about I mean I was probably twenty seven at the time, and she you know, she had kids. You know, she was about fifty three. She was fifty three. I was twenty seven, twenty Yeah, she was about fifty three. No, I stayed at night and you know whatever, and it was time to go. She woke me up three in the morning and say, baby, you got to go.
Speaker 3: You know you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't stay here. I say what you mean? I say you you came here and you did your business and what you need to do. Now I'm gonna give you a snack and a caprice son, but you got to go. I'm like, wait a minute, Like I did the walk of shame with food. At least she let she she kicked me out with food. Now I felt bad, but at least she sit me home with some need and some on the stomach. Now a single woman, no food, no nothing. I'm just talking about my experiences.
Speaker 3: We want to go eat. That's that's that's happened. They want to put that ship on what that's a that's a bad feeling, o't yo. Yeah, got you know we've all done it, like, uh, you know, late at night, you know you want me to stay or you want me to go? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and mother won't you go home? It be real, you know what you know what you know, it's it's four o'clock in the morning. Drive real slow baby, you know.
Speaker 5: You know it's really bad though.
Speaker 1: It's like when you finished and you really don't want no company yet, and the first thing you say is she, uh, well what you finished?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying on you. You're like, yeah, and so I got hit with that on Yoe. So you know, I'm like, okay, whoa, whoa, whoa they hit you with that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yo, So I'm about to like you. I'm about to you know, I'm about to interlace the fingers. Yeah, in my head, I'm about to white little TV.
Speaker 3: Right. She asked me what I was doing you try to get condor? I said, I'm watching TV. Right, She's I told you, huh. So at that point time, I was like, okay, you know sometime people just I thought she would joking playing around, right, right, right, she said no. I said, you don't want me to She said no, I don't.
Speaker 5: She had to be older. I guarantee she was older.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I start I was driving, say, man, I think she might have had somebody. She wanted me to get on out there before he come over.
Speaker 5: That had I doubt it. That's why I just asked you, was she older older women that she was younger?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, yeah, had somebody? Yeah? Somebody? Yeah? Yeah she did.
Speaker 2: She did, yeh because my grandpa used to say, boy and look, everybody got somebody is just the what extent?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah yeah, but she hit me with that that so I felt. I felt I felt some type of way because I had been on the other side of that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, when they you know you got you gotta be careful now. That something my grandma always told me. Women are taking, women are married, women have boyfriends. Listen, everybody single the depending on who asking. All right, Chad stayed with me, Now you know you got someoney, be like, oh no, that ain't true.
Speaker 5: Everybody is single depending on who the individual is. That's asking. But that need to hear no there.
Speaker 7: Right now.
Speaker 1: Learn learn to manage your expectations so when it happened to you. You're all right, You're gonna be all right in the head. You're gonna have that paint in your chest.
Speaker 3: Have a disagreement, Yeah, have a disagreement on Sunday. Yeah, she might not be. She might not be singamore for twenty four hours. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The signs are right there. The signs are always there. And when you see it, just act accordingly.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We talking about that. Nah, but I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't now, I can't. Like I said, it's been thirty years. Yeah, you won't find one woman in thirty years to say, well, yeah, he spend the night at my place.
Speaker 5: Oh, you don't spend it. You don't spend the night.
Speaker 3: Not no more. I wish I might. Oh no, I could never. I'm stealing that. I'm still I might. I like that. Oh Joe, Oh Joe, you just told me I got nine lives and I have used up saving. Yeah. Yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right, you're right. The old this store I had sleep for Relican the dude kick the door in.
Speaker 5: How am I?
Speaker 3: How do you think I'm gonna sleep in somebody else crib like that? Yeah? Yeah, you're right, You're right. Oh no, you're right.
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 3: You got me. I say, I pray to God and said, God, if you get me out of this.
Speaker 5: One, this one, you ain't gonna have no problem out of me, no more.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh Joe, he up there spinning, comfing. You know, I'll never forget it, Oh Joe. So you know I had I had my shirt or on, I put my shoes on. He was like, and they arguing, they get the tussle it right, right, right right. He gonna say, hey, did you interven? Oh Joe? You know what? You know what happened? He said. He was like, He's like, Sean, I ain't got no problem with you.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you good?
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of this be lying. I'm said to myself, I'm tired of the line too. She's line to both of us. I hit that dough bad.
Speaker 3: Look, Oh j I hit that dough. And you got to be you got to be careful due there.
Speaker 1: Certain dudes don't know how to react without crashing out to incidents like that.
Speaker 5: Love make you do crazy things. Love will make you do crazy things, man.
Speaker 3: It will and will.
Speaker 2: That's why you won't find a woman in all my years of dated. Yes, that can ever tell you I had a key to our place or I came up unannounced.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You ain't never pop up hell no, yeah, no, sir, never, I could never do that.
Speaker 2: You won't find one woman say yeah, he had a key to my plate. Yeah, oh he yeah he popped up on announce. I don't do that, no, man, And you're right, Oh Joe, look here, this is what I know in all my years of dating. Yes, a man might not want the woman that he's with with, but let another dude show interest in him.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, he don't want him until somebody else won't him. Yeah. And did he a clown? Did he'll brow like a fool? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, Yeah, it happens.
Speaker 3: It happens.
Speaker 1: I mean it happens lots of times until until at times sometimes you know, dudes get to a point where they don't even kill them more.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah dude, yeah that could have happened.
Speaker 5: Yes, And dudes get to a point we don't even kill them, man, all right, whatever.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's a blessing and a curse. Yeah, Because, like I tell you, when that dude walked in us with that chopper, if I wasn't who I was.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's a different it's different scenario, yeah, scenario.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know he was like, now if he had a walked in and you know he saw a boy trampoline in this girl all of a sudden.
Speaker 5: That triggered something. Yeah, that's a whole another boy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm thinking. I went up in there when I said trample it, I'm like the limping traveling. You know what I'm saying, O Joe. I didn't hit that man and you about self made flips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he came in like that. Now. Yeah, there'd been no nightcap with uncan Ojo. There's been no nightcap. I know that he know that, But I'm saying that noa Noah's. But I did see Hey what the color?
Speaker 6: Uh uh?
Speaker 2: I saw a video one time where the dude brought his daughter some food and his baby and his baby mama ended up throwing the food out, throw the soda, I throw the burg and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that. I saw that one on Twitter too. No, I couldn't, Like I said, Man, I'm scared. I ain't finna.
Speaker 2: Tussle with nobody, you know what I'm saying, O yo, I live a little way just so people like damn, yeah, I ain't gonna grab you.
Speaker 3: Know, just let me.
Speaker 2: Let me going about my business. I just want to pass through the city. That's all I want to do. I ain't trying to tussle with nobody because I ain't got no more got it in more? Joe, you buy my business? He took it off.
Speaker 5: That that's that's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Gil comment. It's like hit me when you get home knowing I'm gonna be asleep. Yeah, yeah, all stop.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad Gil said something. Boy, did you see did you see what Gil did long time ago with the wet with the red ring? Yeah, and and purposely act like they was cool. Yes, so he can he can swap it out, Gil, boy, you'll go by. I ain't even know boy, that story. I retweeted it earlier today. But that that that was, that was that was that was That was a legendary move right there.
Speaker 3: That that was that was legend bad.
Speaker 4: You know, bad?
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe.
Speaker 2: I Look, have you ever looked back all your life and thought about, like, man, this could have ended bad, This could have ended bad.
Speaker 3: That could have ended bad? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't I don't. I didn't have as many as you. Huh not, not nowhere near you. You had nine lives. You know, I've made I've made a mistake and got right got right right away. Okay that right there, never again, never again. Uh uh, it ain't happening. And so then I couldn't have people around me that can actually trigger anything like that to even happen again.
Speaker 5: I just can't. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: But oh, Joe, you don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean some of the best some of the best looking ones, some of the ones you're like, oh, she would never put me in harms.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, yes, yes, she would.
Speaker 3: I told you.
Speaker 5: Got to told you before. You got to see people in all in all they seasons. You got to see them in all they seasons.
Speaker 1: First, you got to see them when they broke, You got to see them when they happy, and you got the most important, you got to see them when they mad. So when you see them when you when you see them when they mad, they tell you who they really are and what they really feel and how they think about you. Well, the tongue is listen, the tongue is a powerful The tongue is a powerful vessel. Now, yeah, and they will tell me. They will tell on themselves when they are angry. Now, when you say certain things when you're angry, I keep it right down on my database.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: So now I know how you really feel, so I know everything. How you carrying yourself when you're happy. I know that's really phony again because of the opportunity and the convenience that presented itself or that you afforded in general. But I know how you feel, so I just move accordingly. Okay, BET's take a little mental note.
Speaker 3: That's all boy. My granny just say all the time.
Speaker 2: She say, boy, it mouth is the nastest thing in the world, because they'll say or do anything, and when you think about.
Speaker 3: It, won't it mm hmmm. I did, oh Joe, I did that. I like I said.
Speaker 6: I know. I know.
Speaker 2: I had a prayer in Grandma. I know prayers that I didn't know she was praying, or that I know God even heard.
Speaker 3: Add to ain't no way hold on chat, think about what I'm telling you, think about what I'm not telling you. I'm gonna leave it at that because I'm been in some I don't been in some isshue. Oh oh Joe, Yeah, I know, I know oh yoe. Where you think the term, What you think I was hell when I was waiting, Well yeah, I was yeah three times over. Hey, oh,