Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the Give Them Wall of podcast? Is that Heather McDonald's Yeah, it's an honor of me doing her show last week. I had the best time. It hit like number four on Like I mean, she's always in the top ten per podcast. All I do is promote Heather Talk podcast. This podcast. I'm obsessed. I know it's funny.
Speaker 2: She like really has just mastered her craft.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, she don't give up. Fuck no.
Speaker 3: That episode did so well and it makes me want you to have her on here and have you guys talk.
Speaker 1: She needs to be on this podcast.
Speaker 3: She hasn't been in a while.
Speaker 1: What is that? I know, I'm gonna ask her to do the podcast. Yeah, and I'm excited. Bravocn I leave tomorrow, Oh my god, yep, I'm gonna land.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go get dinner with Heather.
Speaker 1: Then I am going to get drinks Perry for me, drinks for the other fam with Josh Flag, Heather McDonald, Jeff Lewis like the whole gang so fun yeah, MJ. Yeah, it'll be a whole vibe.
Speaker 2: I'm really you guys gonna go.
Speaker 1: I actually wouldn't you know. And it's so funny. Because Jeff was. We did his show last week as well, and he was like, I'm saying uptown, so we'll come downtown and then we'll go to And I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about? I have no idea what. I've been to New York a billion in one times and I still have no idea where I am. Yep, no, me too.
Speaker 3: When we were just there and we were staying in Soho, a friend of ours was like, so, you're staying downtown and I was like, no, we're staying in Soho and he's like, same fucking thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I liked it though, because the the boy that I saw while I was there, he also had no idea what was happening and where anything was, so it made me feel good that we together were like, I need to send the car you downtown or and Soho. I was like, I don't know. I think it might be the same same thing.
Speaker 3: Who knows, And there's probably some New Yorkers listening like it's not the fucking same thing.
Speaker 1: It's not even close, So who knows. Whatever, Yeah, okay, la wee hoo. I'm here in the car. I don't really care. And then it was like, you want a black car or an suv. I was like, I don't give a fuck, Just send the fucking car.
Speaker 3: You really don't, You really don't, because I've requested us black cars and I've requested us minivans, and your attitude towards both of them is the exact same.
Speaker 2: Get in, get me to where I need to be.
Speaker 1: It's wheels. I don't care for infusions, all of them. No, And I'm like, as much as I appreciate you caring so much, I've noticed that me being single now, I don't know if it's just like the men that I talk to, they tend to like get very.
Speaker 2: Nervous around me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why do you think that is?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Just get the job done, dude.
Speaker 3: It's because you're an elevated woman. So they're in my.
Speaker 1: Eventally, I'm elevated, for sure.
Speaker 3: No, but like in a lot of areas, in most areas, so I think they're probably elevating. Like, Okay, a lot of here's the thing, a lot of women, I think in your position who've worked hard to get where they are that stuff is important to them. You're gonna send me a fucking black car or I'm not coming to your house like all those little things. But once people get to know you, like you could care less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're right, because yeah, I couldn't care less. And I asked him for the address, and you would not send me the address, and I was like why, he goes, why do you need the address? I go because if I'm calling a car, I need to know where to tell them to go.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: What type of bitches are you messing with? Where It's like, I can't send the address, you may become a stalker. I was like, I'm just looking. I just want to know where to tell the driver to go.
Speaker 3: That what you think?
Speaker 1: And he was like, I would rather call you a car. I'm like, fine, just do it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, I'm gonna see the nine.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come there and I could literally just see where it drop a pin. By the way, you told me nine, it's nine thirty. Now I'm getting pissed off.
Speaker 3: See in that stuff too. I feel like, you know, dating scene is different these days. I would be terrible you that stuff matters to you. They can't tell you nine and then roll around and be like at ten, hit you up and be like what's up? Oh no, no, no, you're in bed already if they tell you nine, right.
Speaker 1: I gave him mentally, I made a window. I was like, he says nine, I'm gonna give until nine thirty. If he would have told me the car's there and it was nine thirty two, Yeah, I chose to do something different. I ain't coming to Brooklyn to let you hit. Yeah you said nine thirty, you know.
Speaker 3: And also that's getting so late for you.
Speaker 2: Very late for me, very late.
Speaker 1: After that, good good, I was rejuvenated. I didn't even go to bed.
Speaker 2: We never talked about We never talked.
Speaker 3: About we have to talk about this, you guys, because we had a flight go ahead.
Speaker 1: The car was picking us up. This is when we went for the shop. If I pop up in New York, Yes, in New York, and I've been talking to this dude for a while, he's an athlete over there. Now nine thirty the car shows up.
Speaker 2: I go to Brooklyn. That's late for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm watching First forty eight for about five hours by now, and I was just like rejuvenated after and literally the car was picking us up to go to the airport at five thirty am. Just text me at like five point fifteen, saying that she'll be to my room soon. I was like, to help me pack. I was like, bitch, I'm packed.
Speaker 3: Here's what it was. I text her at five point fifteen and I say like, yeah, maybe something like hey, reminder cars coming at five thirty. I'll be to your room in a few minutes. And Lala was like, yeah, I'm packed. Me thinking, oh, she must have gotten up at the same time I did, which, because by the way, it was Saturday night. Laala went to her dick appointment and I went to the SNL premiere of this So.
Speaker 1: I wanted you told me I was and it was the choice. Yes, the SNL whatever. Granted it was great.
Speaker 3: I think that from what I heard after, you made the right choice. I had the greatest time at the premiere, but sounded like you had a blast. So but I'm feeling all high and mighty because I'm like, oh, I was up until eleven thirty. Like I'm gonna tell Lala, I'm so tired. She's probably gonna be so surprised, like I'm getting up early. I show up, roll my suitcase Talala's room, knock on the door. She opens all bright eyed and bushy tails, I'm like, oh, good morning, and she goes, I haven't been to bed yet.
Speaker 1: I was like, what, No, Like feeling myself, I said, what time did you go to bed? She's like, oh, I haven't been to sleep yet.
Speaker 3: And I then I'm just like, you know, me, feeling like, oh I only got a few hours asleep. What am I twenty?
Speaker 1: I really tried to not get the D all right, Yeah, I knew. I told myself, you're not hitting it this time. You're gonna be back in New York for Bravo Con. That's when you can do it. But then he started doing something with my ear and I was like, fuck it, fucking fucking I don't care.
Speaker 3: No, it sounded like you'd have blast, didn't she.
Speaker 1: I was shocked. He was all hot and tall and shit, oh I know, and you looked incredible.
Speaker 3: You were glowing. That's why I was like, oh my god, she must have gotten a full night's sleep.
Speaker 1: No, that's what happens. Just I know that is a real thing. When you get the D, you glow after, you know, that's a real Yeah. Amber told me okay that when she had sexy time with her fiance for the first when they first started dating, she had had a boob job. I really hope she'd be so okay with you telling this story, but she said, because I told her my skin like after I finally went to bang Town, my face looked different, like my skin was glowing. And she said her she had a boob job and her boobs were like rock hard, and after she had sex with her partner for the first time, her boobs released got soft. Stop. Yep.
Speaker 3: See, that makes me wonder there's got to be some sort of science behind it, like the hormones or like the even like the endorphins. Something about sex. It's like it lightens a person. Yeah, but you can I have sensual good sex. Yeh sensual good sexy. It does lighten a person. But you told me because I felt like I was doing really well. I was like, I got four on the roster right now, and that seems like a lot. And you were like, you gotta have at least.
Speaker 1: Eight, eight, which, by the way, that's more. That is more men than days in a week. That is seven jess one hear me out a new one for every night, Like I wouldn't even do that, but I'm just saying eight is a lot.
Speaker 3: Well, it's okay. So first off, I lived by that for a couple of years, so there's that. But the eight, when I say eight as a single woman, that is, you guys have been with Kyle for six years, so this is in my twenties. But as when I say eight men on the roster when you're a single woman, I think that, well, well, to me, that means because I always had two to three that were just communicators. They weren't necessarily oh, just texting buddy texting buddies, but they weren't in the friend zone because we would and I know you hate this, but like maybe sex or like talking like horny text or we talk on the phone or FaceTime, or like I would be like, hey, I'm drunk, are you sober? Come pick me up, and we'd be flirty. We love those like I think I made out with one of them, but like those three guys were mainly just texters.
Speaker 1: And like, so you're saying eight, but not in this sexual rotation eight dudes. That one is one, two, three or four. Like, hey, I'm feeling myself right now, I'm drunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can just like they're there, yes, and like I'd be like I would wear like a top with side boot and send a picture and how's this look? And he would just like, you know, one of them would just like light me up and be like, oh my god, you're so hot. We never hooked up though, okay. Or I'd be pissed at one of the guys and I'd call them and I'd be like this guy literally just hooked up with last night, and like we would vent and he would be like, yeah, this girl, and like it was more than a friendship. And this was like with three of them, but we never fully hooked up. So those are like on your roster and like maybe it's always like sexual tension, but you never fully go there. It's fun to have that with some. But then I was like four to five guys because it made it so that like none of us were like we weren't what's the word, Like we didn't expect the four to five guys, We didn't expect anything from each other. I would go like a couple months without talking to one of them, okay, and then but they were I knew I was in my like single not eraw.
Speaker 1: Then I was in my single.
Speaker 3: Phase, like my hoe ish phase, and I just like guys would disappoint me. So I'm like, well, if this guy doesn't respond, guy, yes, I'm feeling myself. And it's like seven pm and I text this one guy and he doesn't respond within thirty minutes. Well guess what.
Speaker 4: Moving on?
Speaker 1: Moving on totally.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: I feel great about it.
Speaker 1: I think that that makes way more sense because I was like eight dudes on the hit it roster. It seems like a lot. You know, you got a book two in one day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, per week because you were thinking of it per week. There's some you don't go, you go a couple months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But there's also there's a roster. And I think this is for all chicks. Roster for like, these are the dudes. You keep them at arms length, you don't let them in. You keep your guard up that way because what happens. And I learned this, which I think is just like a known fact. But I remember in psychology when I went to community college, they showed the brain, right, yeah that was hooked up when two people were having sex.
Speaker 2: The female brain was.
Speaker 1: All emotion like lit the fuck up? Okay. The male brain was all about the pleasure, like oh okay, you know so for me, for me in order for me to not get attached, because I'm a woman and I'm not going to sit here and be like no, I think like a man, I don't get attached. I can very well get attached, right if I don't keep the guard up. Right, if I let the guard down and then we sleep together, slippery slope, I don't want it right.
Speaker 3: So that's interesting, and I think, yeah, I think that's because that's another thing that's good to mention. Not a single guy on my roster when I was single, I would have dated a couple of them had said like, I want to be your boyfriend, and I would like laugh and be like, no, you don't. But like, for instance, when I met Kyle, I knew after our first date and the fact that like he took me out on an actual date, I knew. Okay, I either at this moment, I choose to date this guy and drop everyone off my roster, or I let him know ahead of time.
Speaker 1: There's just certain people for you. Is Kyle like, looking back when you first met him, was he the type of dude physically that you were normally attracted to?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But it's funny because and I hate fucking saying this, and all my girlfriends are like, that's so cliche. Kyle was like the first guy in a long line of not a long line, but that out of guys I had dated or hooked up with, that I was like the most physically attracted to. Really Yeah, And I was like, Okay, A lot of the other guys were like funny, or they were like country music singers, or they were like Tennessee. Yes, I was in Tennessee. Or they were like producers, and I was like more attracted to and I'm not really a shamed to say it their personality and what they did rather than like the way they looked as much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's I think that's just a young brain. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, that's so hot. They have a number one song.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I thought that. It's like when I was in when I was young, I was like, but he's like the star player for us. Yes, is gonna get drafted. It's the idea of the idea of the person.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then you grow up and you're like, you know what, I'm going to like change this way of thinking because it's not you Just you grow up and you realize a life partner what you want in that person, and sometimes what you think you want it doesn't turn out the way you thought it would. Yeah, Like, at this point in time, you have to challenge me mentally. I don't want to sit here and only talk about what we did during the day for our jobs, because your job is not who you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Yeah, no exactly, And that's so important and our physical features top for you at this point?
Speaker 1: Or is it? Like if I'm not physically attracted to you and if I can't keep my hands off of you, that is what I want. Yeah, so I want that. That is very important to me. Like it's got to be like, oh my gosh, we're at dinner and I need to be on top of you right right along with all the other stuff, along with all the other stuff. Yeah, So when someone tells you you can't have it all, you have to compromise. No, you don't, No, you don't, because because I would rather be alone.
Speaker 3: And that's what I said before, right literally right before I met Kyle, I was like, I'm going to live the single life. I'm gonna get a sperm donor I'm going to be the most badass single mom. Like you've ever met. I had this whole plan, like I was like ready, and then I met Kyle and I was like, oh, this is a guy you like settled down with. I didn't meet him and go, oh, adam, he's hot and he's at the time, he's like a producer and he was a he was doing fitness on the side, and I'm like, oh my god, everything I want. He's hot, he's driven. Let's add him to the roster. That's when I was like, oh no, no, this is a different connection.
Speaker 1: I either so there's two.
Speaker 3: Legs, yes, leave this guy alone, yep, or drop my guys from the roster and like just do that.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, there's the two rosters. The one you you smash and then the ones that are like okay, I like you. Yeah, but those dudes can never go over to the other.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no go.
Speaker 1: If it starts getting too much, you cut him off.
Speaker 3: If if I had added Kyle to my roster and I was like not going to date this guy emotionally, I would have been a wreck. My heart would have been in it. But if I didn't let myself like date him like I want to be single, I would have been fucked up. I would have been like and I would have fucked with him, because he wasn't very like like like that guy. No, he was very He's very monogamous and has relationship had just got Kyle, he did you marry? Yeah, he had just gotten out of like a four year relationship, So that would have been Honestly, at that point, if I said to Kyle, I just want to hook up, he would have most likely said, oh, yeah, no, I'm not into that. Buy like. He would have been like moving on.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, I was nervous at first, you know this, to start having sex again, because number one, I'm sober now and I've never done that before. And I started getting nervous because I had only been with the hot, the very hot and very available emotionally, physically all of it.
Speaker 3: He's staying first.
Speaker 1: He's staying the very first dude that you'll see on vander Pump. So I'm with this dude. I'm like, I'm not sleeping with him because I'm nervous. And then the ear thing starts happening and I was ready. Can I tell you in that moment, I was like, I still fucking got this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait, you meant like you were ready to.
Speaker 1: Go, Oh my god, why the hand stands?
Speaker 2: Where do you want me to hang from?
Speaker 1: I was in it, like, I'm back, you know, I'm not afraid. What do you want to do right? What do you want to do right?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's say this. Let's just say hypothetically you're back in New York. Yeah, hypothetically for Bravo Cohn hypothetically, and you guys meet up.
Speaker 2: I'm smashing. Oh that's what.
Speaker 3: But are you nervous again? Or you're like no, I'm great.
Speaker 2: I'll probably get nervous right before.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That's cute though, because I don't have anything to calm my nerves right, you know, so I can get in my head and be like, what if it's different than.
Speaker 2: The last time?
Speaker 1: I hope it is? You know why we won't talk about it? Poor poor guy.
Speaker 3: She had fun, though she left feeling like a bad bitch.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that. Yes, I'm so hyped on today because we have I sat next to this guy as she his wedding Kurt. He's a thunder down under man, which means he does thunder down under in Vegas. Yes, because I'm like, what do you call them like? Chippendale's. You call them chipp'd Chippendales, yeh, I call these hot men thunder Down under Men. We have Kurt and Alex and I'm so excited because I'm so horny all the time. Now I don't get it, but I am. And I'm hyped because they flew in from Vegas to do the podcast and they said that we could give tickets away, and you know that I love to give shit away. So this is what's happening to you, guys.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: We have two sets of tickets that are three right, yep okay, so in total we're giving away six tickets and this is how you win them. You're gonna follow the thunder down Under page.
Speaker 2: Their tag is or not tag what is it?
Speaker 3: Their handle?
Speaker 1: Their handle is at thunder Vegas. You also need to follow the give Them Lalla podcast at Give Them Lalla podcast on the give Them Walla podcast page. I'm going to post a photo of myself and Kurt and Alex the thunder Down under Men. You're going to comment on that photo and you're gonna tag the two people that you would take with you to thunder down Under in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, yes, do you love it, Oh my god, because this is so fun. Whoever wins these, it'll be you and two friends. Two sets of three are going to be able to like DMUs the photos and probably get some I'm not gonna promise anything but special treatment.
Speaker 1: Like oh. Also, if if you guys are going on a time that I don't have my kid, like I'm coming, you have to right, all right, So that's what you guys do. Again, follow at thunder Vegas, then follow at Give Them Lalla podcast. Then on the Give Them Walla Podcast page, tag your two people that you would take in the comments section of the photo. That's me, Kurt and Alex. And then Jess is going to DM you guys on Friday, October fourteenth to let you know if you're the winner. Also, just look at the schedule of what right, Yeah, look at the schedule when can you go? And honestly, if it's a weekend or weekday that I don't have my kid and I don't have to work and I can book out, then I'm coming.
Speaker 3: And I think I'm pretty sure what you'll hear on the podcast. They do a bunch of shows a week. They do a lot.
Speaker 1: I only do one, No, they said, you'll hear this because I've already interviewed them. There was one time that they did like three shows in one night or so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you don't have to pick a specific show if you win. It's a lot of thrust in one night, a lot of thrusting, some ass, lots of ass. I won't give anything else away.
Speaker 1: And this is very exciting. It's very exciting. I can't wait to have them on. All Right, you guys, So when we come back, I have Kurt and Alex from Thunder down Under. All I want to do is say croiky because I have Alex and Kurt from Thunder down Under. I'm so excited for this.
Speaker 3: This is so exciting. I don't know anything about the show. I almost googled it and then I was like no, because I bet some listeners who don't know anything have the same question.
Speaker 1: I'm sure everybody knows about Thunder down Under except for you and me, Jess. But by the way, you tour the hottest people I've had on the podcast so far.
Speaker 5: I was talking about Alex just bumped that.
Speaker 1: So good for you guys. All right, Alex, how long have you been doing Thunder down Under?
Speaker 4: My thunder down Under Carea is about four years at this.
Speaker 1: Four years, yeah, which is kind of like.
Speaker 4: Medium, not the new guy anymore, but there's definitely some more seen you guys above.
Speaker 1: Me, Like how many years have some of these senior guys been in again?
Speaker 4: See guys, one guy's actually returned to us. He's been there for like twenty plus years. No, yeah, it's a real career.
Speaker 1: Hold on his body can't be banging like it used to be.
Speaker 4: He's pretty, He's pretty really Yeah. He's actually the one guy who'll do flips on stage every night. He's into his forties now, So kudo's Dave Dad?
Speaker 2: And how old are you?
Speaker 4: I'm about to turn thirty one?
Speaker 1: Oh you're still a baby, Kurt. How long have you been thundering down under?
Speaker 5: Seven years?
Speaker 1: Seven years is that considered like still? I mean compared to twenty years by David?
Speaker 5: Seven's like medium?
Speaker 1: And how many dudes are there?
Speaker 5: All up?
Speaker 6: We've got the moment like fifteen. We had just over twenty before COVID because we had like a Vegas troop and two touring teams, and then COVID kind of threw a spanner into the works where we left and went home and stuff like that, and we're kind of trickling back.
Speaker 5: So we have our Vegas crew and then a touring team.
Speaker 4: We're in a rebuilding phase. We were down to like seven guys coming out of lockdowns and now yeah, getting problems.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the problem was was they said, you know, it was two weeks to flatten the curve, so they sent like a bunch of guys home for two weeks and that turned into two years because they didn't.
Speaker 1: Leave right right.
Speaker 5: Australia.
Speaker 1: Wait, so most of the people are from Australia that are is that like a pre wreck you have to be.
Speaker 4: Always says it's false advertising. If not, so that's the that's the kigga. If we went Australian would be false advertising. Legal problems.
Speaker 1: Well, are you really giving thunder down Under? Because if you're not, that's also false advertising.
Speaker 3: We supply I didn't even think of that thundered down Under. It's like Malta. I didn't think of that. So you're from Australia, but you live in Vegas, all of you, well, the touring people obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, Mead's company and everybody performed, Like how many shows at night do you do.
Speaker 4: At the moment. We're on a twelve show schedule, so that's twelve shows and six nights, which leads us doing three triples on Friday, Saturdays.
Speaker 6: No, two on Thursdays, two on Sundays, and then one on Monday and Wednesday.
Speaker 1: And it's everybody on stage. So if there's fifteen of you guys, everybody is on stage.
Speaker 6: No, because the touring guys are out as well, so it's like eight of us in Vegas and then the rest of the guys on the road.
Speaker 1: Damn, y'all are killing it well. Thunder down Under has been around for a very long time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we've been on the strip twenty one years and we just actually received the key to the city.
Speaker 3: You know, really that's huge.
Speaker 4: Congrat Yeah, so it turns out it's not a real key.
Speaker 5: Kind of just bummed that's a clock, but still cool.
Speaker 1: I've always wondered, like when someone gets a key to the city, I'm like, where is the city and where does the key goal?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Where do my key?
Speaker 3: Does it actually work? Indoors?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Do you? Since I didn't google the show, I'm going to tell you what I think it is and then tell me if I'm correct. I think it's like a guy like what's that magic mic vibe? So like all these guys from Australia, they're dancing, they're taking off their clothes, but not fully. There's no like pretty close.
Speaker 6: It's like fully choreographed product show. Like it's not like a strip club vibe or it's like sleazy, like it's all choreographed and you know it's pretty it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: It's not like a dollar builds in the air here, come right up on me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what would be the difference between a Chippendale and a thunder Down under Man?
Speaker 4: The accents?
Speaker 3: The accents, that's it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So like the way I always describe it as if you know, like Magic Mike they have a show in Vegas. Yes, so you go to Magic Mike to get made love to, but you come to thunder to get fucked.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 6: It's a little bit more roar and like we're not trained dances, none of us are.
Speaker 4: So like guys used to be pets or a lot of Tilders as a DJ, like everything's different and then yeah, we just get.
Speaker 5: Taught kind of the show when we get to Vegas.
Speaker 3: So do some of you not have rhythm and that's okay? Or does everyone kind of have rhythm and you can get in no levels?
Speaker 1: If you're telling me that there's thunder down under it, you be able to move the dick right? All right?
Speaker 3: We can all Yeah, you can and fully choreographed. That takes a lot of work. Do you how long does it usually take to choreograph a whole show?
Speaker 5: It takes like between six to eight weeks to learn.
Speaker 3: The whole show wild, yeah, because it's.
Speaker 5: Like seventy five minutes of.
Speaker 4: Full dancing longer for some It took me like four or five months.
Speaker 1: Really did it?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yeah? Music? When I came in, Yeah, I was like completely fresh, like cut has DJing experience, you know, it's like music and rhythms whatever. I was like, no, you know, it took me about four weeks.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: Do you have one choreographer or yeah?
Speaker 4: One main one, main one.
Speaker 6: So his name is Darryl he is, Yeah, he's in. He's like a dance for Twain and Aerosmith.
Speaker 3: Oh sh did he have a DVD called Darryl's Dance Moves? He may have dvd it had any choreographed forse Google that ship right now, show them a picture and tell me if it's the same guy.
Speaker 4: He's like a shredded Filipino guy.
Speaker 1: Hold on, wait, what is it called Darryl's dance Moves?
Speaker 3: And me and my brother Stemen, we were like eight and nine, would do the dances Darryl's.
Speaker 1: Dan What is so basically all you have to do if you want to be what do they call you?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 1: I just call you a thunder down under man.
Speaker 4: I like that. We go with performer, we go with entertainer.
Speaker 1: If you want to be an entertainer for thunder down Under you basically like what is the process? How did you become one?
Speaker 6: So it's like it's actually pretty cool because so our bosses are located on the Gold Coast, Australia, which is where I'm from, Okay, And so I knew them like years and years ago through DJing because they run like festivals and stuff that have a promotional company and party people. Yeah, and so it was like twenty eleven and the big owner hit me up. He's like, hey, do you have any friends that are like, you know, Big and Jack that want to join the show.
Speaker 5: Was like, I do, I actually do have a friend.
Speaker 6: And then he got in and then he did well, so he was like, do you have another friend? I was like, yeah, I do, so I like got like three guys and then he was like, do you want to come over?
Speaker 5: And I was like, yeah, sure, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Let's move to Vegas all my friends.
Speaker 6: And then I got there, and then every time we need someone, they were just like, do you guys know any friends I want to join? So I've got like, I think, like ten guys in the show, like one of the guys I went to high school with, like real friends from back home. So it's like, it's super cool because backstage it's just you're hanging out with all your mates from home.
Speaker 1: Hold up, so you're telling me that there's fifteen people right now, ten of which you recruited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, low key. I think Kurt's getting commissioned very brings lokey.
Speaker 3: But I'm did you ever invite Brock?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I was thinking, so I was like getting brock by him now because me and him were like selling party crawl tickets on the strip when I very first moved to Vegas, Like yeah, and so we I already knew like a bunch of guys in the show. So we were going and like seeing them, and I joined and then my boss is like, who's this guy, Like, let's get him innute. He was like on the cusp of joining and then that's when he started his gym stuff and he's like, I got to do that down.
Speaker 5: To San Diego.
Speaker 1: So okay. So this is how I met Kurt was because we sat next to each other at Brock and Sheena's wedding.
Speaker 3: Amazing, So how long have you been friends with Brock?
Speaker 5: Then a while fifteen years?
Speaker 1: WHOA, I cannot believe that Brock was on the cut. Yeah, my friend was married a thunder down under man.
Speaker 3: He's a chance guy though, right like he dances.
Speaker 1: This is how I remember I'm super high.
Speaker 6: We were doing like promo work back in Australia and we were doing like a fashion show like where they just get like I'm not a model or anything, but like they get like promo guys just to walk.
Speaker 5: Yeah that walk thing.
Speaker 6: And like I used to be like super super skinny, and I was like eighteen, Like I was just like a young kid. And the person who was running it goes, okay, this is the last thing I'm gonna wear, and she pulls out this little like g string, bang of thing, and I'm like, let's go, absolutely not, let's go, And the other guys was like how No.
Speaker 5: Then Brock steps up and he's like how yes, give it to me right now.
Speaker 6: And he just owned it for like eighteen and he's like walking with this you bang around?
Speaker 2: Yes, and yeah he loves a good banana hammock.
Speaker 5: He does. And then we were just like friends since.
Speaker 3: Then, somebody find the footage.
Speaker 2: You were always like, I need to be friends with the built as well.
Speaker 5: He's always been got size on it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like he's always been the type that's been yoked. Really have you always been as big as you are, Alex, because you're a big motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I was not. I was the same as I was like eighteen nineteen, skinny as hell, maybe like one hundred and seventy pounds or something. Put it on a fair bit of weight. I used to play rugby, so it was all like trying to get big to play rugby.
Speaker 1: That's the thing out there right in Australia.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're playing like rugby or rugby league. Maybe some guys play AFL, but yeah, you want some size.
Speaker 6: It's really funny that on the show, like will be like on performing and then we'll finish and you meet everybody out of the show and the girls like, oh, you're like you're like normal size.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, it' because I'm standing there. This guy's like six foot eight, so.
Speaker 4: I'm six y five. That's six five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought it was six. You look six.
Speaker 1: I know. When we're down here, it does feel like sixties.
Speaker 3: So then do you all get free gym membership? Do you have like a nutrition coach? Are you Does anyone come to you and say something if you start gaining weight, like how does that work?
Speaker 2: Do you get body shame?
Speaker 1: Does it thunder down under me?
Speaker 4: It's definitely like a tap on the shoulder in terms of like how you're looking and keeping you keeping a look together. It's definitely like a tap on the shoulder.
Speaker 6: And how contract actually says you have to maintain a six pack at all times?
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, which couldn't be Do you guys do that in like a healthy way or are there some people like how do you do that?
Speaker 6: Does I mean you're doing You're doing twelve shows a week, right, so the cardio is like pretty insane. Yeah, So honestly, it's not that hard to stay in shape because you're doing that every night, and then you're going to the gym three four times a week, okay, and we pretty well like we get the buffet work for free, so like you kind of in between shows and before and after you're going and eating.
Speaker 3: Why do they pay for your housing?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, but it's pretty good to be fair when because now we all kind of just live normal like bi car, rental house or whatever. But when I came over, I was to go on to it, so they put me in a hotel and it was kind of like you've got as long as you need to learn the show, so you're in the hotel, got a rental car. Then it was kind of like, hey, we don't have specially on the tour team, so you're going to stay in Vegas. And I wrote that out for like nine months.
Speaker 2: Really, of course I still don't have the routine down.
Speaker 4: I was driving like I was rowing like a brand new Ram truck and living in this nice hotel on the company dollar for like nine months. So yeah, that's there's that. They let you come over and get settled and then it's like okay, you'll get to go.
Speaker 1: So now I know why it took you so long. You're really milking it. You should have learned something. You were like four.
Speaker 5: Weeks got it right?
Speaker 6: The usual process that I was like you when you join you join the touring team, and the longest serving member on the touring team comes to Vegas.
Speaker 3: It's like rotating the touring team is like because I would assume the touring team is what you work up to, but you work up to more of like the Vegas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Vegas is where you're at Vegas.
Speaker 6: It's very different though, Like the touring shows are insane, like we do shows like five thousands, like our biggest I just went up to Canada and did one last week, like just over two thousand. Wow, yeah that big shows. And then but then Vegas is like four or five hundred. The differences is like when you go to a town, they have like booked these tickets like months in advice, Like that's like their girls weekend. That'd be really looking forward to the pre drink and then that that's the event, where in Vegas is like what we did and I'll got a thunder. So it's not like like when you go out on stage just like just crazy on tour where Vegas is still really insane, but it's just not that like oomph that they have on tour.
Speaker 1: It feels it feels more like you're nine to five when you're in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're doing night these shows. You're doing multiple shows at night, like if you want to, if you want to like drink and have a good time at the show. That's pretty hard to keep up, whereas on tour you can like build up for your big weekend show.
Speaker 1: Totally and go ham Okay, so tell me this. Do you have to have like a cocktail before you go out? Or the nerves it's just like whatever. It varies, it depends.
Speaker 6: Like when when I first started, I was like nervous and you'd have some drinks and stuff.
Speaker 5: But now I don't get nervous, Like it's just.
Speaker 4: It's it's not nervous drinking.
Speaker 5: People ask the like, what do you think about on stage?
Speaker 6: I'm like literally dancing to like choreographed routines, thinking, okay, so what am I going to eat when I get home?
Speaker 5: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like I kind of don't really think too much about what's actually happening in front of me.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I mean I guess when you've been doing it for as long as.
Speaker 5: You have just second nature to.
Speaker 1: So you do you still get like nervous before you go out or does it literally just depend No, I don't get nervous, You're good.
Speaker 4: I get nervous if we're doing something for the first time on stage, Like we recently put a new number on stage, and it's like you get kind of like they're like butterfly feeling of like this anything could happen right now. Yeah, I don't know this number that well, but let's go give it a shot. Sometimes like those will give me like nervous moments, but otherwise it's like, you know, your your nervous system gets so like adapted to it because you're doing it all the time.
Speaker 3: Have either of you ever messed up or has anyone ever messed up?
Speaker 2: What's the recovery when you find up?
Speaker 5: I know, I'm like the class clown, so I really don't care.
Speaker 6: I'm like always yelling on stage and like smiling, yeah, like that way people in the crowd.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just screaming random quotes.
Speaker 6: But it's I mean, there's been some woodrobe malfunctions.
Speaker 3: Not much to work with.
Speaker 2: No, what do you wearing jeans and a cowboy.
Speaker 5: It was super funny.
Speaker 6: Tho. It was like our first gig. When I first was like, usually start in like groups like you have. They'll hire like three or four guys at a time, teach them all the show. And one of the guys who was also a friend that I got a job, he had never worn a G string before, and he kind of put it on and we go out and it was a flight center corporate gig.
Speaker 5: That we did in Vegas.
Speaker 6: It was like three thousand people in this convention center. And he came back and he's like, I think my nut was hanging out.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: And then like the next down Instagram, there was like so many photos and he's standing there with his nut just he had it on the wrong way, so he had it like the leg up over and so it was completely wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys listening to this podcast that haven't put on a G string before, you don't realize it can be confusing. All sides look the same, Yeah, it all looks the same. It's not like putting on a pair of briefs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, for sure, I've had I mean, I'm a female that puts gongs on every day and sometimes I'm like, could be steeled a little off today?
Speaker 4: Well that the flat center you mentioned our buddy bow Felt victim.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then we used to wear these like like you know, like silk boxes.
Speaker 5: Yes, we used to wear like Australian ones and like.
Speaker 1: What does that mean Australian ones like the Australian flag. Got it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I guess one of the guys didn't really check. And like the button that is like where you're junk is holding everything in And so there's like a part in the opening where you're literally like just gyrade in and I.
Speaker 1: Just see it.
Speaker 6: Everybody in the crowd looking right next to me, laughing, and I kind of like looked over like what's going on? And then I looked down and he doesn't even know, and his junk's just completely out like flopping.
Speaker 3: You would know the error, right, but into those hands really got more than they paid for. Is it mostly women or is it half kind of happening?
Speaker 4: I want to say like ninety percent women at least in Vegas to it is probably closer to one hundred percent women.
Speaker 5: And everyone's welcome, that's like, of course.
Speaker 4: But we get to mix. Sometimes there'll be full groups of gay guys at a table. Sometimes we'll get couples come in, so that can sort of like add to the add to the counter guys in their room. But yeah, it's always fun. It's a mixture of the straight guys that come in. Some guys will be there sitting like this.
Speaker 2: Whole show, oh, bent over and not like.
Speaker 6: Avoiding eye contact and copious amounts of beads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is so wild. I feel like if Kyle, my boyfriend's name is Kyle. He's from Vegas, and I feel like if I brought him, he would be like, look are these guys. They're awesome.
Speaker 1: He's also a trainer, so I feel like he would really be into like I wonder what his diet is.
Speaker 3: Why I asked my questions, and like, Kyle's gonna kill me if I don't be like, do you guys work out in a healthy way? Like, because he'll be like you should have asked them, like how they work out, how they keep in shape.
Speaker 6: It's funny though, because like ninety nine percent of the guys that come to the show that you can tell are like uncomfortable with stop that clapping at the end, the smile and having fun, and they.
Speaker 5: Always come up and like check a hand and meet us, like they love it.
Speaker 1: I mean it feels a little bit like when women bring their dudes to come to or to see me or anyone from Vanner Pump. They act, they act like they don't want to be there, and then you get them one on one after and they're like, my girl got me into it. I really like I appreciate what I'm like.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably the same thing where they're like, no, I can't let them know that, Like I enjoyed the show until.
Speaker 3: One, but at the end of the day, it's like entertainment, like if I I mean, like us when I feel like it's weird because I would go to a show that's I guess Thunder down Under equivalent with women and be like look at them, God, like I would be loving it, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And we do get that too. The best ones of the guys who are sitting behind because everyone sits in a road sitting behind, they go being like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, totally wait, so you bring people on stage to do a little yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's like every show, Yeah, there's four numbers five per show where someone will be brought up on stage, and that's like the solo part. So it's like once the once the backup dances have left, you'll like go look for your girl, bring it up and you get a little like.
Speaker 2: Wait, so each person on stage picks a check.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so they have like there's every routines, right, So the first one is like a warrior kind of routine, sort of like three hundred vibe.
Speaker 2: Warrior that sounds hot. What are you wearing during that?
Speaker 5: This guy's got his down.
Speaker 4: Who does the warrior Viking number? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You obviously.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like I got this cool like custom made leather helmet with horns. There's like a fur what do you call it a skirt? I guess it, yeah kind of, and then like a leather like waiste cumber bun thing and a big hooded cape. With the first it's a big John Snow.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're speaking language.
Speaker 1: Me and my mom were like, oh, we're coming John Snow this weekend.
Speaker 4: There's no like shut even better when.
Speaker 6: Else we got we got like an army routine. There's like a sick watt. There's like a gangster kind of thing we did just because Vegas is you know, like founded by Mobsters and Gangster so like Gangster one and Cowboy obviously.
Speaker 2: Which one music for the Gangster one? Does it vary?
Speaker 5: They very Yeah, the guys who performed like that choose their own music.
Speaker 4: So definitely in that sound track, there's definitely like some casino samples. There's something from Bad Boys Good Fellows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm coming and I'm coming for one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Did you do you notice that you've grown confidence since you've been part of it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, which I would assume so right that maybe you just like.
Speaker 1: Is that because your dms are filled with bad bitches being like I love the show? What are you doing?
Speaker 6: Later the deal got turned off, they would just go to like a request folder now really yeah?
Speaker 3: Do that sometimes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's pretty insane because like Thunder their Instagram account, which is like if you and I'll plug it Thunder Vegas, go check the guys out. But they follow us right, so it's real easy for the girls to find us there after the show.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, it probably gets a little wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it's like like most of the guys who come to the show are generally confident guys because you have to be to want to get down to a g string in front of a room or so. It's like you most guys already have like a level of confidence. But I think it's if anything, like just talking to strangers, talking to like people. Because for a while we were doing like a like a photo booth opportunity thing as well, and it was like the same with that. It's like you're you're so adepted already to just the people out of the blue.
Speaker 6: Yeah, totally strangers and just building conversation out of nothing.
Speaker 2: That's going to be dreaming.
Speaker 4: It takes an energy. I enjoy it. I extroverted to like get energy from it as totally. But yeah, there are sometimes where you're starving, hungry but doing our meet and greets and it's.
Speaker 3: Like you got to get some food.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, sometimes sometimes it's a test, but most of the time it's awesome. I love meeting the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If anything, it's like that level of being sober and talking to drunk people.
Speaker 1: Oh so I completely get that because I've been sober. We're approaching one day at a time, of course, but we're approaching four years of sobriety, thank you so much. And it is weird because you see them shift. They go from like okay, like this person's buzzed. And then the next person that comes up, it's like, and we're fucking wasted because they talk in circles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really close to you, like really yeah space.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have some funny things happened at the show though.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, like what yeah, give us one, give us something that you can give us.
Speaker 3: Wild or funnier.
Speaker 4: That was like so a couple of weeks. It was literally a few weeks ago.
Speaker 5: It was like probably the most craziest thing we've experienced. Anyway. There's a girl at the show.
Speaker 6: We do like three shows a night on the weekends. It's like a double show, I think on a Thursday double. The first show and we all go out the stage and there's this one like Alex, Alex Alex just screaming his name.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, that's cool. You got a fan here.
Speaker 2: That's she clearly was American.
Speaker 5: Yeah, next next, next guy comes out, it's not Alex. Bring out Alex, Alex.
Speaker 4: Get Alex on.
Speaker 6: Like this girl's okay, cool, likes Alex. This goes the whole show. She comes up for a photo at the end and she has Alex. How do I spend more time with you? What have I got to do to spend more time with you?
Speaker 5: And he's like, just come to the next show, like see it.
Speaker 6: And she came to the next show and then we noticed that she wasn't there halfway through the show.
Speaker 5: It was a little bit odd.
Speaker 4: Well in between that, I, you know, someone comes to two shows, I'd like try and reward that I brought her up on stage. I was like, this feels like a risky move. I'm going to bring her up on stage.
Speaker 5: I can I go on to.
Speaker 6: Too much detail on this because it's a little bit graphic, but basically, long story short, she'd.
Speaker 4: Been kicked out and her section was like sectioned off. They'd put like cones up.
Speaker 6: So a security guard thought she was having like a seizure, like a medical episode. He was standing behind her and then he came over to grab her and she was I was just saying.
Speaker 2: She was master beating and getting over there.
Speaker 1: We got in the show.
Speaker 5: Maybe there was some fluids on the ground, what.
Speaker 1: A dirty bed.
Speaker 5: Look what you do to the woman, Alex.
Speaker 1: Wild So I don't do that. When you go to the show.
Speaker 2: I will say, I love this story.
Speaker 1: Who is this woman, and how much would you have to like drink and what would you have to be on to be like this is the perfect time.
Speaker 4: It's like being what have you taken? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: And then we do the meet and greets and she was out there. I was like, you got kicked out, so thankfully I probably won't have to like interact with her or save me.
Speaker 5: I ran back because I went out first.
Speaker 6: We do like signings and meet and greets after, and I ran back, Alex, go back and side back.
Speaker 4: Yes, sorry, sorry. So when we went to meet and greets to meet the meet the crowd, I had no idea. I thought she'd just been kicked out for being drunk. Maybe she was gone whatever. And then I'm talking to her in the bar and Kurt's like, go get back inside, and I'm like, what's wrong? And he tells me what happened?
Speaker 1: How did you know, Kurt? How did you know that that happened?
Speaker 5: He told me. When I was I was like, is this roped off? When I sit down for.
Speaker 1: This, you need some chlorox? That's why it's roped off? Only in Vegas could someone do that and be like you only have to leave this room in section though, But like go to the meet and green it's.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, right, because I said, if if anyone, if any man was doing that episode eighty six from the Casino Jail.
Speaker 1: They're in jail, like your cock out and you start beating off in a strip club, you pussy cat dolls.
Speaker 5: It's very like double standard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can they touch you or no? Is there?
Speaker 4: I mean there is full touching? Yeah, if there?
Speaker 1: If you're bringing them up on stage, right, like can they grab your ass and stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's so yeah, totally. The thing is, I don't know, most girls when they get on stage are kind of like reserved and like, oh what do I do? It's the real thirsty girls in the crowd who decide they can touch whatever they want.
Speaker 5: Girls have got an obsession with grabbing ankles on.
Speaker 6: Stage seems jumping. Maybe it's because my ankles are so small. I skip leg day and I just like feel like they want to like grab it, and.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: That is so dangerous and for them you could step on their hands or something. What are they doing?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, you give a thirsty bitch some alcohol and she gets terrifying. Yeah, scary, they're going straight for your beautiful little ankle.
Speaker 3: What is the casino though, because you guys do the show on the casino.
Speaker 5: So it's an Excalibur casino, EXCaliber.
Speaker 1: That's a great one.
Speaker 4: That's a great one. It's a classic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a good location, not on the strip. Yeah, it's easy to get to. So yeah, if you want to see us, you know, full.
Speaker 3: Circle really quick. So it's Darren's dance grew not moves and is this the Darren?
Speaker 4: I'm going to need to see this.
Speaker 1: I wish it.
Speaker 4: I know it's not gonna be him because of the age thing, but I need to see it.
Speaker 2: How old is Darren?
Speaker 4: He's like our age is.
Speaker 1: Like, oh he's young.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, this Darren was iconic. He did like, well, this other Darren sounds iconic.
Speaker 4: Honestly, looking at this DVD cover, I want him to come and choreograph. Oh my god, I need some of Darren's moves.
Speaker 3: It was so good.
Speaker 5: That good.
Speaker 1: I like it something just so the listeners know.
Speaker 3: Not the same Darren.
Speaker 1: Not even close, not even close, not even close. My last question, are most of the chicks that come in celebrating like a bachelorette, like, is it like the cliche like we're going to take her and she has a sash on says bride to be and like maybe a fucking crown or whatever.
Speaker 4: It's kind of it's kind of skewed because there are those groups and that will come in groups of like twelve fifteen, yeah, and then girls. So I'm not celebrating what comes in like two's. So when there are bachelorettes, I kind of take over the room. Bachelorette birthday parties, twenty first, Yeah, they do kind of tend to take over and it will be a lot of those people in the room. But also, like fifty our market is.
Speaker 5: Spit it out.
Speaker 3: You're telling the story ladies celebrating something, well.
Speaker 4: Celebrating that just like come for a Vegas trip. Yeah, come and come with their best friend, come with their sister and their mom.
Speaker 1: When you first sign on, but in small groups, do they teach you safe sex and stuff like that, They're like, please.
Speaker 6: Don't okay, I want to just give us a bag full of condoms and no, there.
Speaker 4: Is it know or is it?
Speaker 1: Like you guys are performers, like please don't be stupid and bang the freaking groupies and if you do like use this magnum trojan.
Speaker 4: There is there is a funder boot camp.
Speaker 2: No for real, for real, for okay, tell me everything.
Speaker 4: Okay. So like, yeah, as I said before, most guys haven't come to this job through dancing. They've been doing something or even in the entertainment industry, they've been doing something very like muggle ish just normal.
Speaker 1: That it was, Harry Potter shouts out.
Speaker 4: So there is there is a boot camp to kind of run people through, like and it's under brand the etiquette of being on stage, dealing with fans of the show, and also just like how to handle your money and now you might be earning more money, so like how to be smart with that.
Speaker 2: It's genius.
Speaker 5: It's actually really crazy.
Speaker 6: I wasn't aware how like famous Tunner from down on it was. And it was like my first show. We were out and then we went to like a club afterwards, and I literally felt like justin Bieber, there's like no ship.
Speaker 5: Five six hundred girls with their phones out recording you, like and.
Speaker 3: They recognize you from the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah wow.
Speaker 6: I was like, that's that's odd. And then like TMZ like stops us at airport stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 4: Like, what this is?
Speaker 1: That's pretty insane.
Speaker 5: I was like when I was like, I think I've made it. I'm on TMZ.
Speaker 3: Do you think there? I feel like I hear this and I I go, this would be a great reality show. Do you guys think that would be?
Speaker 5: I honestly think it would be a great reality shows.
Speaker 6: Like little mini dramas that happened backstage with the boys, and I think it would work really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you think the show is successful, now you put these motherfuckers on a reality show done? Game over? Yeah, game over.
Speaker 4: Reputation of the show possibly destroyed the whole nother series of great entertainment. For sure.
Speaker 3: It's all like BTS stuff is amazing.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: My question if I were a girl, Well I am a girl.
Speaker 2: But if I a single girl.
Speaker 3: You know, we're a guest a woman at one of your shows, and I'm like, I want to be someone who's pulled up. Is there certain things that you look for?
Speaker 4: There's definitely there's definitely some criteria.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll tell our listeners so when they go to your show, they know how to get picked.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So the first like easy one is wearing pants.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, check off girls in dresses, especially when they're short, freeze up on stage.
Speaker 4: We need the legs open. We need you to like do things on stage girls and dresses as much as it's not a problem for us, but there's just such a patent girls and dresses will always freeze up on stage, like, no.
Speaker 3: Don't put my legs yes, because you don't want to see And how are you supposed to do anything with your legs closed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're trying to simulate things on stage here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have never thought of that.
Speaker 1: Great. Okay, so ladies wear pants to the show.
Speaker 4: Wear pants, wear pants to the show if you can. Uh. The other one is just like energy, if we're if we're putting out energy from the stage, someone who's like giving it back, you know what I mean, clapping, looking like not not typically going to pick the person who's sitting there with like the arms folded and straight faced. Yeah, so definitely like giving some energy back. See.
Speaker 1: But I feel like every time I go to a show and I don't want to be picked, I try to look not fun, and then it's almost like that girl is the one we're going to bring out of her shell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how much It's like.
Speaker 5: Every time I always like fuck with the person that's like.
Speaker 2: That, Okay you're one of those yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but that's not bringing them up on stage.
Speaker 6: I don't bring them on stage, but I definitely like pay them a lot of attention in the crowd and like, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Check, Oh you're the one that makes me blush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so wear pants, be excited. Excited.
Speaker 4: The other thing is if you're in a group. Again, like the way the tables are structured as you're kind of sitting one behind the other person. So if you're in a group, the people at the front the ore the easiest to grab and most likely to sort of be right there inconvenience. So that's a splur ahead one. Yeah, try and get to the front of a table. A sash is going to help sometimes a sash like thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 6: To go to sections, right, Like we can't all go to one spot, so like that guy's going to go to like somewhere in front, right somewhere.
Speaker 1: That's the way to do it. You got to go out into the crowd because there's nothing more awkward. And I've experienced this like on tour where I point at someone and then like six people come up thinking I play, how are we going to do this? Yeah, you got to go out into the crowd and pick them.
Speaker 4: To be real with you, if the girl is not like that chick and she doesn't look like she always gets attention, the crowd will go way harder for her.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: If you can get like a girl who the crowd will will get on board with more, They're gonna make more noise throughout your teen So I'm not I'm not looking for the girl in the crowd who's like that chick.
Speaker 3: I'm not sitting there cheering if this like hot bachelorette gets brought up, I'm cheering if someone may be a little more ritzerved.
Speaker 1: Why would I cheer for the hot bitch who's also getting married, Like, you have it all. You're getting married, you're getting married. You don't need to be on stage.
Speaker 2: Leave that for a single people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's like there's like levels. That's probably good point, though, I should be looking for more of the devorces in the crowd because people come to celebrate that too. Oh yeah, I mean maybe now you say that it's like that student, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone with a like getting divorced sash Because those people need to be celebrated.
Speaker 4: They're much rarer in the crowd than bachelorettes. But I think I could find them.
Speaker 1: I think you could too. I feel like I picked are there people a part of the thunder Down under Man Crew where it's like that do the Dog you don't have to say names, but where like you know where it's like that one is a dog, Like he's bringing a chick home every show that he has to.
Speaker 4: Some guys are just built different, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I have the two gentlemen, right.
Speaker 4: The company's smart with who I send to these medias, right.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that's even hotter.
Speaker 1: Like when you see a dude who's like banging and then they're like, hey, Like there's this dude I was talking to and I texted him. I was like, hey, I'm going to be in your area and he was like, yeah, I'm gonna be here too. But I think I should let you know I have a girlfriend, and I was like, suddenly, I want you really bad. But I respect it. You know, there's something by the way. I totally respect relationships. Yeah, but there's something that's like, well, it's called respect, you know. What I know. There's something very like if I knew that all the thunder Down under men yeah were taken, I'd be like, they're way hotter now.
Speaker 3: But you know what on the other side of that, that's like the life. You know you guys, Like there's a single guy. He's from Australia, he moves to Vegas and he's.
Speaker 1: He's living the dreams single, he's single, he can do whatever he wants.
Speaker 3: I'm going to hook up with these these consensual women or men whatever. Like that's great.
Speaker 2: No, you're living the dream. You're on TMC single.
Speaker 4: YEA love this podcast?
Speaker 2: Yes, give them podcast.
Speaker 1: That's when you know you've made a baby.
Speaker 4: To be fair, that's definitely part of like the selling proposition when guys get recruited as like look what you're coming to do? Yeah, three hundred ladies in the room every night, Like yeah, so.
Speaker 6: You take a kid in a kid Because I remember going to Vegas like in like twenty like twenty twelve, and like I saw the big billboards everywhere thunder and I'm like, I know a couple of that's so cool, and then like, hey, I'm on it now.
Speaker 5: It's like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be so real. That's it's cool because what you're on like taxi cabs and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: There's a bus.
Speaker 2: There's a bus.
Speaker 5: That's what I love.
Speaker 6: Thunder like the management because they just like put our faces everywhere.
Speaker 5: It's really cool.
Speaker 4: The branding is good.
Speaker 6: Airport all over the airport, so people hop off. The planet's like the first that made it the first one you see.
Speaker 1: Of course I see it every time I land in Vegas, even though I've never seen the show. And that's not because I haven't wanted to. It's just I'm kind of an introvert and I'm like, crowds meet me, nervous, and I'm like, this is a great hotel room.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to.
Speaker 1: Stay in here.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I know everyone knows it. It's not like you don't have to see the show to know what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, However, we were just in Vegas and I would have one hundred percent taken you to a show.
Speaker 1: If we're going, we're going. We're planning a weekend. I don't have my daughter. I'm coming to you guys and getting Buffy wild. Don't bring me on stage. I will break out the address way too sure, it's like you can't pick me. There's nothing I can do underwear.
Speaker 6: It's pretty funny you see at the show there, like we do get some famous people there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure can you spell any tea on who?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 3: I'm sure they One of my first shows.
Speaker 5: That familiar Brittish Sis Christ and she came like recently a couple of months ago.
Speaker 1: Those are like a listers, I know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like crazy and you don't notice right until like halfway through you walking thro around like that person looks familiar?
Speaker 3: Are you told not to bring those people up?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: You can't bring those people up?
Speaker 5: Got security where they like the producers booths up the back, So okay, that's where you'll say you.
Speaker 2: I like that. I'm glad you sit where Britney spears.
Speaker 4: Has We recently had DJ Fisher come to the show. Okay, he brought his wife, it was her thirtieth. In that instance, it was like, please go get her up.
Speaker 3: That's so fine.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, like a couple of years ago, Sophie Jones from Game of Thrones and what's Nick Jonas's worst name?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Sophie is it?
Speaker 1: Selphe Turner? So yes, Sylvie Turner.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Sophie Turner Son, she sounds a.
Speaker 3: Step we got married, because didn't they get married in Vegan?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you had sons of Stark got your show, Loki.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you were to know that those people were in the crowd, then would you get nervous?
Speaker 2: No, imped rest a little harder?
Speaker 5: Totally.
Speaker 3: I get that vibe. I get that.
Speaker 4: But when that came, it was like, you know they left early.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that like a month ago.
Speaker 5: She did that. She came like just to be stouted and was.
Speaker 3: Gone, so so iconic. Of course she would go to your show. See, so oh this is exciting. Well, listeners will have heard in the intro whatever tickets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're getting away tickets. Thank you guys for doing that.
Speaker 6: Their problem, how pleasure? Well we'll get a bunch of tickets to you to give away. And speaking of actually bought some gifts you did you guys?
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love this bunder down under. I went down under is what the bag said.
Speaker 1: I went you guys.
Speaker 4: Stopping it like, uh you can you guys?
Speaker 3: I'm telling let's tell the listeners we have a gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Are these cards? Are these are these? Well, that's you, so clearly these people are on the show us in the show.
Speaker 3: Wow you guys doing?
Speaker 5: Who is That's Aiden? That's like he's like we call him luscious lips. He's got like blue eyes.
Speaker 1: And okay and and and does he is he spoken for?
Speaker 5: He is not spoking for extremely single?
Speaker 1: He's extremely single.
Speaker 3: We need to plan a Vegas trip because I think Ala, I'm coming a fun time.
Speaker 4: I'm having to make the introduction.
Speaker 1: You guys were so much fun to have on the podcast. I really appreciate you coming awesome.
Speaker 4: Thanks so much for getting us in of.
Speaker 1: Course, I love it, And thank you guys for listening to another episode of Give Them La La and check out the Instagram page what Jess will do it on Give Them Laala to give them all a podcast page for the giveaway the thunder down undertickets.
Speaker 3: Yep, and we'll tell you exactly how to win them in the intro, so you've already heard.
Speaker 1: That at this point. I love it. Thank you, my loves, and I'll catch you next week.