Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tapp scary.
Speaker 3: We love Michael Oppenheimer. As a matter of fact, we get requests from Michael Oppenheimer phone.
Speaker 1: Taps don't scarybrid impressions on it?
Speaker 3: Done?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: What's the email? Say today? Skety, We're here? It is dear morning show. My parents ordered these knives from a TV infomercial. Ever since, they've been receiving phone calls from telemarketers almost every day, trying to sell them every type of junk imaginable. Well as you can imagine, my parents are not happy about these calls. Don't you think it's time for Michael Oppenheimer to give them a call? This comes from Naomi? Ye, all right, Scary plays the part of mister Michael Oppenheimer, the annoying, relentless telephone telemarketer. List listening as Naomi phone taps for mom and dad with Michael Oppenheim.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with these nineties and we have a wonderful product for you to try this afternoon called Hairagami. How are you doing today?
Speaker 4: Miss?
Speaker 2: Actually, actually you must have the wrong person to say thank you for calling, and please don't call again?
Speaker 1: Hello? Hello, Oh yes, Catherine, this is mister Michaelappenheimer with sir. In Japan the art of folding papers called origami.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, where did you get my number?
Speaker 1: Recently? You ordered knives from TV?
Speaker 4: I think you're full?
Speaker 1: Okay, sir.
Speaker 4: What I'd like for you to do is not call this number again. Okay? You you were asked once already. Now I am telling you a second time. There better not be a third turn.
Speaker 1: Are you familiar?
Speaker 4: Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 4: Do not again?
Speaker 1: If you could let me finish, time you call me, sir is fast, easy and comfortable, very much.
Speaker 4: Please do not call this number again?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Do you understand me? Sure?
Speaker 1: We'll give you this snap action scrunchy, which is keep on talking.
Speaker 4: I do not want to buy anything. I do not want anything for free, and you can tell them whoever they may be. I am not interested.
Speaker 1: Are familiar that this snaprunchy has gathered fabric used for creating new ponytail styles? Hello?
Speaker 2: Are you going to keep calling this number?
Speaker 1: Miss? If you act now, we'll also throw in the Turby twist?
Speaker 2: Are you familiar with the am totally familiar. I own all of it, and I'm not interested in it anymore.
Speaker 1: We have the thirty page Glamour Guide.
Speaker 2: What is your name?
Speaker 1: Michael? Michael what Oppenheimer?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, mister Oppenheimer, and we're not interested.
Speaker 1: Paragami is fun for the children.
Speaker 2: We're actually filing harassment claim. That's why I have you on the phone so that your line can be tapped into so you can keep talking if you like.
Speaker 1: They can twist their hair into all kinds of vendable shapes.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I am on the website and I see everything. Thank you. Have a nice day.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 1: This is mister Michaelappenheimer with the ninety set in Japan the art of folding papers.
Speaker 4: Called Michael Michael? What part of we're not interested? Do you not understand I'd like to.
Speaker 1: Give you something for free at this time.
Speaker 4: I don't want anything for free. I don't want anything for free. I don't want to pay for anything.
Speaker 1: What if I took your emails?
Speaker 4: Understand that? How about you not interested? I have harassment chargers already being brought up on you.
Speaker 1: Did you know that the Derby twist is over five times as absorbent as tell Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't care about anything that you're saying. You are doing nothing but harassing me.
Speaker 1: Not only that, but I'm phone tapping you. It's scary Jones, Melvis to rand in the Morning Show, you got phone tap.
Speaker 2: You know what what, I Am gonna murder that kid when she comes hold from the gym. I have the police here.
Speaker 4: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show