Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Let's say a look at some stocks on the move this week. I'm Tim Stanovek with Christina Raffini. We're joined by Bloomberg News equity supporter Avalon Pronell. Hey have a on Happy Friday. Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a lot of green on the screen, so definitely plenty to be happy about. We can start off with Dell.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about delay.
Speaker 4: I've been talking about Dell today.
Speaker 3: That's ticker Dell currently jumping forty three percent to end the week at a record high, also for its biggest weekly leap on record, and that's after detech companies AI server sales. Basically, we're stronger than expected across the board for the first quarter. It also boosted its full year revenue and adjusted earnings per share outlook. And I mean we didn't even mention computers, but those and also traditional servers did fantastics, So definitely a lot to cheer about there.
Speaker 1: We're talking earlier.
Speaker 4: Do you know this meme where they're like, if you if you onboard a company and they give you like an old Dusty Dell, you're like good to go. If they give you like an awesome chrome Mac book, like you should be concerned.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I just typed in Enrich, go on the Bloomberg terminal. Okay, it's the Bloomberg Billionaires Index updates every day. Thanks seeing what happened to Michael Dell's net worth today? He's jumped to sixth, the sixth place on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. He's above Mark Zuckerberg now, who's at two hundred and twenty four billion dollars to just today with today and I know we're talking about this week avalon, but today his networth went up by thirty two point nine billion dollars. Year to date, it's up more than eighty nine billion dollars. That's incredible, it's incredible. He's two places ahead of Jensen.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, Jensen's number eight with one hundred and seventy five billion dollar net worth.
Speaker 4: Dell who knew, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk a little pharma healthcare.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so we have Repleamond that's ticker r ep L. It jumps seventy six percent this week to also have one of its best weeks on record. However, I'd actually point you to the month. It ended up more than two hundred and thirty eight percent and its best month on record, and that's after a whole lot of good news for biotechs across the board. The biotech said it plans to resubmit its skin cancer drug for FDA approval, not for the first or the second time, but now the third time. It's seeking approval for the cancer drug after a lot of upheaval, to say the least, at the agency. Investors are seeing this as a really strong bullish signal that maybe the shakeup that happened earlier this month where we saw the FDA Commissioner commissioner exit, is actually going to be good news for biotech across the board.
Speaker 1: It's amazing up eighty five percent today, but it's still down this year by more than ten percent. Exactly.
Speaker 3: It really needs to get an approval in order to bring back some of that positive sentiment.
Speaker 4: I'm reading that it looks like the agency had some issues with following their guidance for clinical trials, which are really important for approvals. But as you said, new Agency, New Day new applications.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, all right, what else you got for us?
Speaker 3: And we can the day with moretech Snowflake, that's ticker son I love their ticker. It serged forty eight percent this week to cap off it's best week on record, and that's after the software maker gave a strongerdan expected for year guidance and also reported first quarter results earlier this week that beat expectations. Also worth noting that they signed a six billion dollar multi year agreement with Amazon's Cloud to use their services and chips and Evercore, writing that despite all of the upheaval that we've been seeing across the AI space, especially how are they going to be handling software companies specifically, it seems like Snowflake maybe the one clear winner in the software space.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.