Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Riley is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Milo. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see if it tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her a second date. But first, Riley, why do you think you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I can't really pinpoint it. We had an amazing date, you know, I thought we really had good chemistry. But the only thing I can come up with is like, maybe one small giraffe related misunderstandingfe might have ruined everything.
Speaker 2: Giraffe related misunderstanding Okay, okay, guys arguing about girafts that means like, yeah, how did a giraffe in your date in an argument happened or whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, we started at a rooftop bar on our date, and we were having, you know, some drinks and we were just really getting along, and then we ended our day at a petting zoo fundraiser that was like happening nearby. I mean, it was a really such a great date. Like, I'm our chemistry was unreal and but I did almost get us kicked out for attempting to quote unquote release and kidnap an animal.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what.
Speaker 3: You know, this is ridiculous. I didn't try to kidnap an animal. I was just trying to pat it and hang out with it. And it was this really sweet giraffe named Kevin, and honestly, it just did not deserve to be in this cage, in this petting zoo, I mean, for people's entertainment. It was just like such an amazing creature, honestly, and trying that it was being like yeah, yeah, we were saying, and yeah I did. Ide yes, I did try to release, and.
Speaker 2: You guys got kicked off because say kidnapped.
Speaker 3: Well, we almost got kicked out. Milo was laughing the entire time, and we had like such a great date. He even kissed me good night. It was just a good date, like we were, I don't know, really vibing. And I texted him the next day and got nothing.
Speaker 2: All right, well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you, if it was the giraffe incident or not. We'll play a song, come back and then call him and see if he tells why he's ghosting you and maybe get you a second date. Okay, okay, okay, we'll get your first date follow up right after this.
Speaker 1: First date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Right in the little of your first date follow up. If you're just joining us, Riley is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Milo. So we're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her a second date. But before we do that, Riley, why don't you catch us up again on why you think you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 3: You know, after our amazing date, we ended up at this fundraiser and I tried to release this amazing giraffe named Kevin.
Speaker 2: So he didn't actually get released though, right, I mean.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't. We were just like patting it and we were just trying to figure out a way to get it out. But it didn't.
Speaker 2: We didn't really and you did almost get kicked out because we did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was all in good fun. We were all still having fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, All right, well here we go. I'm gonna call Milo right now and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you? It was a giraff or not here we go? Hi, I speak to Milo please?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is Milo.
Speaker 2: Hey Milo, how are you. This is a radio show. It's called The jew Show. I'm Victoria and my name is Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. Have you ever listened to the Jubil Show before?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, not not much?
Speaker 2: Not much? Okay, cool?
Speaker 4: Probably probably, I'm probably good it a couple of times.
Speaker 2: All right, probably sweet. Well, I don't know if you've heard these, but we do a segment on our show that's called the First Date follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date and you end up ghosting somebody, that person can email us to call you and ask why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you, Milo from somebody named Riley, and she says she really likes your date, but she doesn't understand why you're ghosting her. Would you mind telling us? Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: It's very strange.
Speaker 4: So basically I think I thought that she found her soulmate on our date, but it was not me.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, her soulmate. What makes you say that? Well?
Speaker 4: She, uh, she made a real connection, you see. So we we we met the bar, but then we went to this uh like petting zoo front raiser thing that was that was real bose By fun that was. It was neat. But then Riley she just becomes obsessed with this giraffe named Kevin. Like she was talking to Kevin for like over an hour and just like acting like it's like her best friend, and you know, she kept like introducing me as other people to Kevin as though like they that she had known him forever and it was very.
Speaker 3: Odd, you know, and then talk like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Deeper conversations than what we were even acting.
Speaker 2: She told us a little bit about the giraffe, and she thought that might that might have been the reason that you're ghosting her. So that is the reason. It's the giraffe.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it's the excavation that that really got it got very weird. She like he started grabbing the gate and trying to open it and like like trying to get it to cub loose and everything, and she just kept yelling, follow your dreams, Kevin, trying to get him to like run free, you know. But then like she got when she got the gate opened, like the drafters not totally stood there but not trying to get.
Speaker 2: Out the draft was just hanging out, Like why is this lady trying to get me?
Speaker 4: I mean, as much of a connection as the two of them have, I think Kevin was like this is this is a red flags for me even you know. But yeah, she essentially the kitty guards came in and you know, they got involved because of you know, her opening the gate and yelling for animals to run away, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and uh yeah, yeah, she was yelling about how.
Speaker 4: They needed to like escape corporate agriculture and.
Speaker 1: Mile.
Speaker 3: That is not how it happened at all. That is not how it happened.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's on the phone and wants to talk to you, and apparently that's not how it happened. Jass are such large animals. How is all this playing out anyway?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm I mean, I mean, yes, he I still stand by that Kevin should not have been.
Speaker 2: In that cage.
Speaker 3: He should have been set free. And I stand by that, I really do. But like, I was not just talking to the giraffe for over an hour. You and I were hanging out with him, and I thought that you were on the same page with me, that like, oh he's such a sweet, compassionate animal.
Speaker 4: Like like we love first all, we're in a zoom, there's kids around, and you're trying to bang on these bars and break up. Which didn't say I can't believe he got the date open.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean everyone was looking at me like kids a giraffe walking freely around and that would have been magical.
Speaker 4: Look, you're so crazy, Like if everyone was looking at you like you're crazy because you were crazy. I mean, I can't stand up to the security guard. You know, you were in the wrong, and like, you know, we just met and you're going off, you know, tried to fall in love with his giraffe. It was not much to me.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you were at the time. Well then this is like a flip of the script because at the time you were like, yes, this seems sad that Kevin's in this cave, like you just you know, did not agree that he was in there. So now what you're bad person supporting petting zoos.
Speaker 4: I of course I was agreed.
Speaker 3: You like, no one captured, like they're cute and key, but they should be free.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's been raised in captivity for birth. Like we've got listening when they were telling us all of this stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean you have so like what if someone what if someone locked my lad? What if someone locked you up? And like there were specific days that people could come and like pot you and touch you and take pictures of you in your tiny little cage, Like you wouldn't like it.
Speaker 4: Trust me, if you know either one, if any of us were going to be locked up, it would tefinitally be.
Speaker 3: You okay, so fine, you think I'm crazy or whatever, But like there were little kids, elementary school kids in there, like tugging on the animals tats. How would you like it if somebody tugged on your teeth?
Speaker 2: Wow? On that note, Riley or Mila, would you like to go on another day with Riley for it?
Speaker 4: No? I think I'm okay, Yeah, I'm pretty sure I don't really need anybody tugging on my teeth.
Speaker 3: You know, it's fine. I thought I wanted a second day, but not anymore. Honestly, my little I thought you were kind and sweet and an animal lover, just like me. But it just turns out like you're judgmental and you hate animals and you cage beating and you're like a yeah, yeah, I did I called you up, and you know what Kevin would agree with me.
Speaker 2: You will first day follow up