Speaker 1: Well, we have come out to your city.
Speaker 2: Gets will be desiree.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little un.
Speaker 4: I come along to federal government intends to charge me with crimes. If so, these charges will be entirely false based on locks you do.
Speaker 5: Any attacks on former presidents or candidates for president, your country gets blown to smitherings shrift, GP.
Speaker 1: Takes control of the Senate. Where do you get the money to do that?
Speaker 2: Do you still go forward those plans and borrow?
Speaker 1: Well, but we're going.
Speaker 6: To have to raise corporate taxes.
Speaker 1: Block only thirty six more days until election day.
Speaker 7: Coming.
Speaker 1: To your city. Don't you a gotcha sock?
Speaker 8: From coast to coast, it's from border to border, from sea to shining sea. Sean Kennedy is.
Speaker 1: On Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload. All right, News round up and information overload hour toll free. Our number is eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Not only is there incredible pushback and and just people are agassed at the total complete utter lack of any compassion and response to the devastation that is Georgia and Florida and Tennessee and North Carolina, and the Harris campaign is now, oh, maybe we should take her off for the campaign trail. Maybe we should get her off the campaign trail and Joe off the beach, and maybe they should be following Donald Trump's lead. But you know that would that would be begging for a miracle, right anyway, So you know this issue is still lingering with thirty nine days before election day. On Friday, Kamala heads to the border. Let's let's listen to the differences in the viewpoints of Donald Trump and Kamala Harris as it relates to the open borders where known terrorists, gang members, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, gang members, all these people have come into our country and drug dealers, you know, have all come into the country. Here's the differing views.
Speaker 6: I am in favor of saying that we're not going to treat people who are undocumented across the borders criminals. That's correct, that is correct.
Speaker 2: Also, geneture illegal aliens become the worst journey.
Speaker 9: I have seen the worst crime and not do I.
Speaker 1: Know what a crime looks like.
Speaker 6: And I will tell you an undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. Being an undocumented immigrant is not a crime.
Speaker 5: She went to the border today because she went to see.
Speaker 7: What she could.
Speaker 5: She's getting killed on the border that she went to the border. This was a bad day because somebody's just released the numbers that came out through ICE. According to this brand new data never seen before, over thirteen thousand.
Speaker 1: And ninety nine convicted.
Speaker 5: Murderers have crossed the border and are free to rome and killing our country. These are convicted murders. These are people that were in jail. And I've been talking about this for three years.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's been talking about where's everyone else talking about it? Because Kamala Harris keeps telling us and has been telling us for three long years that if you're an illegal immigrant, don't respect of laws, borders and sovereignty, Oh, that you have not committed a crime. Well, well, then what do you call it? It's like who attacked us on nine to eleven, who attacked Israel on October seventh? If it's not radical Islamic terrorists, she doesn't even want She wants you to be courageous. Never use that term, Never use the term illegal immigrant or illegal alien.
Speaker 6: Here's what she says, I am in favor of saying that we're not going to treat people who are undocumented across the borders criminals.
Speaker 1: That's correct. That is correct.
Speaker 2: Also are illegal alien.
Speaker 9: I have seen the worst of crime, and undocumented immigrants is not.
Speaker 1: I know what a crime looks like.
Speaker 6: And I will tell you an undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. Being an undocumented immigrant is not a crime.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. And then you know border agents. Now, way after three and a half years of the border secure, the borders closed, the border secure, the borders closed. And why haven't you been to the border. Well, I haven't been New York. Ei there. Now she's saying, Oh, we need more border agents, they need more resources, and we'll put a new agent every five miles. Oh, that's really going to make up of that's going to do. That's going to put a huge tent in the problem of illegal immigration. Listen.
Speaker 6: So I've just come from visiting the border in the port of entry in Douglas. I spoke with dedicated agents from Border patrol and customs officers who every day see the overflow of commercial traffic through the port. These men and women who work there and at other places along our southern border help keep our nations secure, and they need more resources to do their jobs.
Speaker 1: Oh, they need more resources any joining us Now he knows more about the border basically than in him and Tom Homan, than anyone else in the country. Mark Morgan is with us former acting Commissioner of CBP, and he gives us his take about this photo op on Friday. Anyway, Mark Morgan, welcome back to the program. I mean, it's so infuriating to me in light of everything that she has been telling us and all the lies the administration has been telling regarding open borders. Then we have all this new information out about how many murderers rapists on top of all, now we have known terrorists in the country, and they've known about all of it. They've hit it from the American people, and now on the even an election because it's becoming impactful in the minds of the American people and they're realizing the magnitude of the damage that they have done to this country. Now, all of a sudden, she wants a photo op down at the border. How's that going to play out?
Speaker 4: Yes, Look, they've coming on your show and I'm listening. You're laying out your monologue. I'm taking notes. I try not to get so worked up, but I can't help it. I'm listening to you and way, first of all, I could have bettered myself. And let's make something very clear. She she keeps you know, people keep saying she's flip flopping on her policies. No she's not. She's not flip flopping on her policies. She's just doing andsane anything to get elected. She would sell her soul to get elected. Let's let's be very clear. And you already talked about a companlice. And this is what's great about the Internet. These aren't. This isn't Mark Morgan. You can go on a five minute shirts and find this. She has been on camera to support decriminalizing the illegal immigration. You just play that. She wants to demolish ice. She's referred to the men and women as equivalent to the KKK. She fully supports sancstory cities. She wants to end all of detention facils for illegal aliens. She supports free education, free health care, and free assistance to illegal aliens. And she supports a nationwide amnesty for millions of those in the country illegally. Oh, by the way, she says that the wall is against her values in everything that we stand for as a nation. Do you think if she's president she's going to reverse course on any of that. No way. Again, I always say the best way to judge a potential performance is looked at past performance. And Sean, you just outline that three and a half years, ten and a half million total nation wide encounters, two million known god weighs, three hundred and eighty illegal aliens on the terror watch list, hundreds of thousands of special interests, aliens that we know come from countries that harbor sponsor terrorism. And one hundred and eight thousand Americans just last year died from drug overdose and offendanel poisoning. And we just talked about the criminals that we know are in this country that is going to continue to happen under a President Harris administration.
Speaker 1: I mean, isn't this really about, in my view is look at all the other countries in the world. You can, for example, buy passports, and a lot of people have dual citizenship in other countries. And my question is if all of these, you know, all told to twenty plus million unvetted Harris Biden illegals. You know, if she wins, she is now offering what she calls and earned paths of citizenship. I would call that amnesty. And that means that if you're going to give somebody something of such great value to become for example, to get a passport in Australia and New Zealand, you got to spend an inordinate amount of time in those countries before you would ever be eligible for citizenship. And then you're going to invest like five, ten, fifteen million dollars to get into those countries and get a passport to that country. They make it so hard because it's of such great value. Now, I don't think there's a greater passport in the world to have than ours, the United States of America. So if you're going to give it to people that didn't respect our laws, borders, sovereignty, now are you expecting that if you got that from one party and you became a citizen, is it Is it so strange or is it conspiratorial in any way to think that, well, people would would you know, want to pay you back and have a path of citizenship. I'm just wondering. In other words, would they would they then be loyal democrats that they can count on that could tip elections into perpetuity.
Speaker 4: Yes, on, Look you're up, sir. You hit a couple of key things here. First of all, I just want to put stump on this because this is very key, because this goes to the one of big lies that you talk about all the time, and I really appreciate it is the key is unvetted. This administration has allowed again ten point six million total nationwide encounters in this country, of which come from one hundred and eighty different countries. And many of these countries, shawns, we have zero diplomatic relationships with, meaning we're not getting any biographical data on them, we have no idea what their criminal history is. And even some countries that we do have relationships, their systems are so outdated and so archaic. The data that we're getting is incomplete. So we are literally and we have the past three haf years, we've really millions millions of the illegal aliens in this country where we have no ability to properly about them. We don't even know if the name they're given this is a righteous name, let alone us being able to find out what their criminal activity is. And this president, this vice president, she wants to be president, and she says that if she becomes president, then she's going to find a pathway his citizenship. It is amnesty for millions of illegal aliens that we have no idea who they really are or what their background is. But one thing we do know right now is that they're six hundred and sixty two thousand criminals in our country right now. And if that's not alarming, if that doesn't shock the conscious and wake people up, I don't know what will.
Speaker 1: I really don't know either. It should shock the conscience quick, Frank right back more with Mark Morgan on the other side, toll free, It's say one hundred and ninety four one seawan if you want to be a part of the program as we continue. All right, we continue now with Mark Morgan, who is with us SEES, the former acting Commissioner of the CBP. You know, I have on TV tonight Rachel Morn's family and Joscelyn Nungary's family, and I've spoken to Lake and Riley's family, and I have scrolled the names of dozens and dozens of Americans who have been murdered and dozens of dozens of Americans that have been raped, including young children, and hundreds and hundreds of Americans that have been victims of violent crime. We know the issue about fetanyl and opioids. We know that we have known terrorists now in the country. We've got these gangs taking over New York City, Chicago, and even small towns around the country. And it's like everybody's putting their head in the sand. And then she thinks what she can show up at the border with thirty nine days before an election, after telling us for three and a half years everything's fine, and that somehow the American people are going to buy that lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, I think I have faced American people. And let's keep in mind four years. It's the first time she's actually been a physical border. She spent twenty minutes there shot and then she mandated that while she was talking to two agents on the line, that her mics were muted so no one could actually hear what was being said. And the one the element that just just absolutely infuriated me. What was she walking next to the wall, the wall, the wall that since day one she has said that is against our values. The day from day one, she has called the Trump vanity Wall, has said there's a waste of taxpayer money. And I want to know did she ask those two agents, hey, is that wall necessary? Because if she had, they would have said, yes, nothing is going to change if she becomes president.
Speaker 1: The only thing that's going to change is all the people that didn't respect our laws, borders, and sovereignty. You're going to be US citizens, aren't they?
Speaker 4: Good boy, Sean, that's look and look, this isn't hyperbology. Those are you played it? Those are here her words.
Speaker 7: Look.
Speaker 4: They recently playing a clipp thing from a couple of years ago where she's singing in a big crowd saying down with deportations. She's on camera again, over and over again, saying she's going to end the take.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've got the tape. You're not making this up, by the way, let me play for everybody. Listen. I want to be very clear too, Mark, We've known each other a long time. You've heard me say this many times. I believe in immigration. I truly believe in immigration, and I just believe it has to be legal. I think we need background checks. I needthing we need after COVID, a health check. I think we need a means test so you're not a financial burden on the American people. I don't care what part of the world you come from. I don't care about your background as long as you as long as you are here because you want to be here and respect our laws and our sovereignty and want to be an American citizen, and we check you out. Welcome to our country. That's how I got here through my grandparents. They came in legally through Ellis Island. Do it legally, and I'm fine with it. You know, well, this is about the great replacement there. I don't care where you come from, who you are, what you you even believe. I just want to I want people that respect the country's laws first and foremost.
Speaker 4: So that's it, and we have none. You said for a long time, and you and I have agreed on everything you just said from our first conversation legal immigration, just as you out out laid out. Because here's the one thing is they always talk, well, our country is born on immigrants. That's exactly right. But I want to keep this in mind, is that our Statue of Liberty doesn't say give us your NASA security threats, your terrorists, your criminals and your drugs. It doesn't say that there's nowhere. There's nowhere that justifies the level of chaos and lawlessness that's jeopardizing every aspect of our nation's safety and NASA security. There is nothing that justifies this. We are for lawful, legal immigration, as you just described, but what's happened in our borders right now, it's not about immigration, it's about border security, of which we literally handed operational control over the cartel's so every single day they're lapping to the bank is they push criminals, new security threat and drugs into our country every single day.
Speaker 1: Mark, we really appreciate it. You understand it. I wish most Americans did, and I hope most voters by the time they get to the polls. If you're heading out there today, I hope you're aware that you're being a victim of the biggest lie, propaganda manipulation campaign in the history that I have ever seen in US politics. And Democrats, let your heart be troubled. They want to reward this law breaking, and they want to give something of great value to people. I'm sure that they would hope that those people, if they get something a great value, would always vote for them.
Speaker 8: The one thing you can always count on, Sean Hannity is back on the radio.
Speaker 1: At twenty five now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Look we're watching. I mean, I think one of the greatest military efforts ever put together by any country. When we watched the Israelis battling a multi front war against radical Islamic terrorists that have in their own charters the call for the destruction of Israel. We now see, we've now heard and seen, you know what is rapid anti Semitism in the halls of Congress, We've seen on college campuses, we see it around the world. And as they fight this fight, it is unbelievable the incredible precision that they have shown in terms of military intelligence and genius that I don't think we've seen in our lifetime. I thought it was impressive when after Iram was firing missiles into Israel they were able to penetrate so deeply inside of Iranian territory. It kind of blew me away because I never thought that that was going to be possible. And then we see that they have targeted the number four guy in Hamas. They got him, the number three guy, the number two guy, and then they got the number one guy when he was in Iran. Now they've got this guy who they've been trying to get, the leader of his bola for thirty two years, Hassan Nazala. Everybody knows who he is. I mean, he's right up there with Bin Laden in terms of a terrorist and orchestrating all of these attacks against Israel for all these years. But here's the problem. There have been so many Israelis now displaced. They are out of their homes, they have no place to go. They need a place to live. They need food and shelter and water and medicines and supplies, and they just don't have enough to go around. And they need your help. And we're just looking for as many of you as possible, even though these are tough economic times, to help our friends, and that means partnering with our friends at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. Whatever you can give. They need help desperately, even just providing food boxes and other critical emergency supplies. The world might have turned their back on Israel. There's a lot of anti Semitic people even in this country. But we're not going to do that. We're going to stand with moral clarity for what's right. Anyway, Call the IFCJ now eight eight eight four eight eight I f CJ eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ online, it's one word. Supportif CJ dot org. That SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. The need is great, and now is your opportunity to stand for what is right. You know, one thing that is really striking is Kamala and Joe have been completely m ia. You know, you have all of these Americans whose homes have been ruined, all these Americans that are suffering as a result of this terrible storm and this Hurricane Helene. And it's the people in Florida and Georgia and Tennessee. North Carolina got hit so hard it's unbelievable and nothing. They haven't done a thing, And Joe Biden stays on the beach and Kamala stays on the campaign trail and you don't hear basically word one from them. And Donald Trump is out in Georgia today and trying with Franklin Graham to get to North Carolina where they're really, really suffering but they don't even have communications up there. And I just know a lot of the efforts that are being spearheaded by President Trump, and you'll know more about it in the days to come. And it's amazing to me, but especially in light of last week the big deal that Kamala made in her joint little press conference. Of course you didn't take any questions, so it's not really a press conference, I guess, a joint announcement with President Zolensky pledging another what eight billion of your dollars, twenty eight billion of your dollars. I mean, it's just an enormous amount of money. And we can't help out American veterans. We can't help out Americans that are devastated, that lost their homes, that have no place to live, they have no food, medicine, supplies, nothing, and you barely hear a single word about them. So when I spoke with Franklin Graham and when I spoke with Donald Trump earlier today when they were in Valdosta, Georgia, one of the things the President's trying to do, especially for the people in North Carolina and Georgia that have no power, no celf service, is he's now working with Elon Musk to get Starlink in the area as a means of getting them back to communications. People may not even be able to call and help if they're in desperate need. Right now, here's what he said, just spoke to Elon.
Speaker 5: I'm getting him. We want to get Starlink hooked up because they have no communication whatsoever, and Elon will always come through.
Speaker 1: We know that, and so we're working on that getting them hooked up.
Speaker 5: They asked me whether or not that would be possible. We're going to try and get the starlink in there as soon as possible because they have no communication. As you know, our countries in the final weeks of a hard fought national election, but in a time like this, when a crisis hits, when our fellow citizens cry out in need, none of that matters. We're not talking about politics now. We have to all get together and get this solved. We need a lot of help. They have to have a lot of help down here. We look out for one. You know that we pulled together, we pitch in, we persevere, and we pull it through. That is really the American spirit. That's what made America originally great, and that's why today have come to Wealdessa with large semi trucks, many of them filled with relief AD and a tanker truck filled up with gasoline. We have a couple of the big tanker trucks filled up with gasolene which they can't get now, and we'll be working too distributed throughout the day.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. I mean, he's not president. He's doing more than the federal government combined. They've been totally completelym i A. You know, within two days, as we played earlier in the program, and I'm going to play it again here you have the media, Democrats, everyone from the Als, Sharpton, Reverend Wright, remember Ray Nagan, Hillary Clinton, Rosie o'donald, John Gerry or Brilliam of r Ernstrent, you know, and all these people criticizing George Bush. It within two days? Well, how many days has it been, Linda? What did it hit?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: Thursday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday And now it's Monday, five days later and Kamala Harris's only tweet. Well, I reached out to FEMA, I talked to the head of FEMA. I'm like, oh, but Joe Biden's on the beach he's on the freaking Beach's on the beach, dude, enough Yeah, I mean they're laying on the beach for their their pasty white Irish shitdow. By the way, he and I have the same pasty white Irish thing going on, so it's pretty bad. Anyway, Let's get to our busy phones. I'm sorry for all our friends out there that are suffering. I really am. Uh Tim and Montana, Hey, Tim, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Sean, thanks for taking my call. So somebody talked about Zelensky begging for money. Zelensky doesn't come to DC with his hat in his hands. Begging for money becomes more like a mafia collection. Bag Man said, that's a nice money laundering skin you got going on there. It's be a shame of something happened to it. And you know, you might think, what money on our team?
Speaker 4: What does he mean?
Speaker 3: But Rush broke it down very simply in one of his last shows about how these dirtbag politicians will sit on this committee or that committee and then they'll vote to send hundreds of millions of dollars to other countries or these nngos or whoever, only to have these same recipients and turn around and donate huge sums of money to these politicians quote unquote foundations that their wives, or their kids, or their brother their you know whoever, their business partners run and they always get a nice cut of it. And now I'm gonna say something. I'm gonna respectfully say something that you're gonna disagree with. But I think many Americans believe and are afraid to say it because it might seem harsh or callous. But until we have a secure border, no debt, no deficit spending, our veterans are not killing themselves twenty two at a time, every minute of the day, until one in five children in the US are not struggling with hunger, and until we can help our neighbors in times with disaster like the hurricane victims. Right now, not one red cent of US dollars US tax dollars goes overseas. We're being fleeced and expected to shut up and just pay the bill by these politicians while they sit on a gravy train. And I don't want one more penny of my tax dollars going across our borders to any country, not Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Not listen, I have a whole different but different approach to this, and that is that if they're gonna help, especially because Europe's not doing their fair share of it, and if they want to stand against evil, I'm not against standing against evil. I'm not. And you know, in the case of Israel, let me tell you something. The world better stop Aran now from what they're doing before they get a nuclear weapon, or God help all of us, because they are they're the people that will use it. But in the case of Ukraine, for example, they are a mineral wealthy, rich, filthy rich country, and I don't see why they don't pay for any weaponry we might provide them. Why don't they pay for it? They can afford it, just like we should have. You know, had a rack pay us for the weapons we gave them when we liberated them.
Speaker 3: I agree, I aren't they the number one or number two exporter of wheat around the world. They are a resource rich country. They could pay for their own fight.
Speaker 1: Well, if they're not careful. If they're not careful, you know, it's going to get a hold of all those minerals, it's going to be Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm we have so many problems here that our tax dollars. I donate to charities. I sponsor children across seas. I have no problem with helping people out who need help. I have a problem with politicians sleeping US. I didn't ask to get drug into that war.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 3: I am terrified that my children are going to get drafted to fight for a war because we are afraid to hurt some many feelings.
Speaker 1: Listen, nobody listen. Nobody here is supporting in any way, shape, manner, or form any American putting one boot on the ground ever in any of these foreign conflicts. Again, but I do I do not have a problem standing up against evil, and it is evil when you attack a sovereign country and you start slaughtering into men, women and children. Now, in the case of a country that can afford to pay for their own weapons, they should pay for them. And at that point America can take a stand and help and they could fight their their conflict. And I won't give credit out to the Ukrainian people. They have been valiant, they have been courageous. The sooner we get a president that is solution oriented and solution based, like Donald Trump helping North Carolina Tennessee, Georgia and Florida with Starlink and Elon Musk rather than Kamala Harris putting out a tweet. I talked to the head of FEMA. I think we're going to be better off. Does that make sense to you? You said I would disagree with you. I don't think we're disagreeing too much.
Speaker 3: I agree. I would say one thing for the people who are hesitant about supporting Donald Trump. Donald Trump is a vessel for an idea, an idea that most conservatives in the world and many center you know, middle of their own voters would agree with. They just don't like to look at the vessel. They don't like the color, they don't like the way it sounds, they don't want to Donald Trump is the vessel for an idea. Don't vote for the vessel. Vote for the idea, because if you vote Kamala, we're going to hell in a handbasket quick and there's you know, all you can do is pray.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I'm telling you right now, this country is going to be unrecognizable if she ever implements the stated policies that she has presented.
Speaker 9: I just want to say that I'm voting for Tim.
Speaker 1: So, Tim, if you have a run for office, you let us know we will vote for you. Of course she's going to vote for you. Hell yeah, I'm going to vote for you. My god, that was a great point. Get over yourself, Get out of the way. I'm not disagreeing with anybody. I don't know how to convey urgency anymore than I've been conveying it. I really don't. I mean, I'm beside myself only. I can only play her and do the job of the entire media. And there's a few of us. I know there are others doing it as well, but not many I can count, probably on one hand, all the people that are willing to booth is the most radical, extreme, dangerous presidential candidate and history. This will destroy capitalism, This will destroy our borders. This is the greatest national security threat that has been created by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in modern in the world's history that I can think of. And we ought to be helping the American people first. That means our veterans, That means the people in Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, North Carolina. Now help them and have a photo op with them and don't forget about the biochemical lab. We don't eve enough time to talk about it. There's so much other crap.
Speaker 3: The th wrong I know.
Speaker 1: Did you see that thing blow up this week? I couldn't believe my eyes. I was like shocked. Let's get back to our busy phones. South Carolina Charities next Tay Charity. How are you hey, Sean?
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for taking my call, and thank you so much for all you do to get the information out in the mainstream media won't do. I just wanted to comment on Sundad, this Ryan Ruth that's been arrested for planning sassinite President Trump. It's been reported that he traveled to Ukraine, he'd been to Hawaii. He plans to go to Mexico. He traveled from Greensboro to Florida. He had six sail phones in his car.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then, of course they're not getting any help. The FBI has not been able to get into the would be assassin's phone in Butler or they would be assassin's phones, six of them in Palm Beach, West Palm Beach.
Speaker 7: Yes, certainly, yea.
Speaker 1: By the way, they got my messages, they put my messages, you know, three separate times. My text messages have been on the Internet and read aloud in these hearies fifty seven pages. Yeah, in case you're interested, And by the way, I have nothing to hide. You know. The greatest comment ever made when my text messages were released not that Sean Hannity's freedoms were violated. Whoa he really believes this stuff? I mean, does that imply that they don't believe what they say? It's kind of you would assume that. Anyway, I digress, it's your time, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Well, I just wonder where he's getting his money. You know, it's not cheap to do all that traveling and to buy gas and airline tickets and plan ahead and where you're going to live and what you're going to eat. And I'm just curious as to how he's getting his money. Who's finiance in him? Because he was apparently either not gain for re employed or unemployed. So that was just curious to me how he was being financed.
Speaker 1: How do you get six phones and we don't get any help from the phone companies when you have a would be assassin? How was that possible? But Sean Hannity's text messages can be you know, plastered all over the internet. Absolutely, it was one of my favorite moments of all time. And anyway, I appreciate you, but raise a great point. You really do. We've had great callers today, but I will tell you this is the This was the fifty three pages of Sean Hannity text messages. Well, those are the Manapour ones. I don't remember where the Kaylee mack and any ones are, the Mark Metal ones. They've all been put out there and I don't know. And then the commentary on MSDNC and CNN, it became a big storyry breaking news. Sean Hannity's text released, Their comment was universal, Oh my god, he really believes this stuff. He believes what he says. I mean, are you implying you don't believe what you're saying