Speaker 1: Quikly week weeklykly.
Speaker 2: You're looking well, of course, But I told you, I told you what it would be, and thankfully, I think we've done this enough times that we're ready for it.
Speaker 1: Don't take it personal. Don't take it personal. It's fine, it's not it's not personal with her.
Speaker 3: And what we've learned is it's always business, uh that the collaboration here, and I think we've found there is something special when we put these ingredients together. There is a delicious stew to be made. But we had come to it with a misunderstanding that part of these creative partnerships, right, is that there's a friendly emotional element and that's just not always the case with everyone. And just eyes open knowing that when Hayes and I work together, it's like we actually like love each other, like we are in love and we love each other, and so there's a joy in that that It's like, is it a business?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess we get a little bit of dough from making the show.
Speaker 4: Like I guess that's you know, part.
Speaker 1: Of it is not really why we do it. And then sometimes you encounter people clickly for instance, where that doesn't have to be a piece of it.
Speaker 5: That there's this.
Speaker 3: Warmth or joy in the process of making something right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I think that you go now, no, go go no. I mean I think that we creatively, we we mesh like that is like you can't the work that we have done together.
Speaker 1: I almost wish that wasn't the case, but it's undeniable.
Speaker 6: It's undeniable, and I think that when we do try to add the personal element, that's when things go south.
Speaker 5: Well, this is part of.
Speaker 7: This is part of I don't want to see the problem, and I am a solutions guy. I always want to be coming with like here's how we you know, I don't we don't need to talk about that.
Speaker 3: If I'm living on the problem, I'm not talking about the solution. All I want to do is in a practical way, figure out how to.
Speaker 1: Get where we need to go from here.
Speaker 7: I will tolerate anything, anything for the work, for the product on the other side. Once that is like in front of people like that, like everything else is gone right. It doesn't need to be doing doing a show with someone I am in love with too.
Speaker 1: That happens to be the scenario. It doesn't need to be to be.
Speaker 7: That to also have output and inputy every single week doesn't need to be.
Speaker 1: That, it doesn't have to be.
Speaker 7: I do want to point out that, while I agree with you we have mesh creatively, the ideas are fucking the most like premium, like choice cuts, like Kobe Beef, like the most beautiful marble round and that makes it that much more frustrating that I do just want to point out we have not made a movie.
Speaker 5: Not a single thing has come out of this partnership.
Speaker 3: Not a frame has been shot to date, which makes what we've created no less impressive. Yeah, but it is difficult, yes, to share you know, some of some of the Kobe Beef that has been generated. When, and I'm going to say you, when you have failed to produce anything or do anything, turn the camera, yes, even turn the camera the I.
Speaker 6: Feel like the last time we were together we did talk about not using you language, and I want to point out that I feel you language has been used, and that immediately puts me on the defensive. I'm not going to say who at it. I'm just talking about my own feelings here.
Speaker 7: Okay, but but that's coming from Okay. I honestly don't even know how to say this without doing the thing.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know, I know, and I ran in.
Speaker 7: Not using that language is coming from the person who needs to be talked about in a critical way.
Speaker 3: So one of us do that. One of us in this room has not delivered on the promise of you.
Speaker 6: Feel the correct in the room has not delivered. I'm helping helping him because it just seems like he's.
Speaker 3: Yes that we know can't happen unless someone in the room, and it's not mean, it's not his and I'm sure it's fucking Richie.
Speaker 4: Does something with a camera to show everyone the.
Speaker 3: Genius ideas that we've been coming up with, and we've had so much good stuff, the characters.
Speaker 1: That we've created.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do want to point out that as time passes, as it tends to do, beef doesn't you can age it. You can dry age. It has to be in exactly the right conditions. And this beef is very wet.
Speaker 1: It's starting to get wet aged.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And the concept of for example, a lot of the original premise of Love and Santa was kind of built around this idea of a swim p lea, which was whatever a pool sharing app was very very popular when we first started.
Speaker 5: Doing this time that we introduced it twenty twenty two. That app was.
Speaker 1: Extremely relevant to the cultural conversation that was happening because of the.
Speaker 3: Unexpected delays in the physical production of the film. The country has moved on a little bit from Swimpley and I'm wondering, actually if that element needs to be updated or removed.
Speaker 1: And we cannot remove it without replacing it with something.
Speaker 6: Yes, and I do have something agree with that, Okay. You when when the other people at this table called me and asked me to come in, I you know, I had been waiting for this call, and I because I because again the Kobe beef though that I understand is getting wet. It's not, it's not so oked, but it's getting there. So I I did sort of line something up a new sponsor who I think is going to like help us bring Love and Santa to the screen. And it is shrimply so it is sort of like a shrimp sharing site where you like, you go to places and you can get.
Speaker 1: Site meaning website.
Speaker 6: Well app app. I'm sorry sorry, it's an app and.
Speaker 5: It's in terrestrial.
Speaker 6: It well it's in beta right now, like it will by the time, like we need their sort of like we are sort of launching the film with them.
Speaker 3: But I think you want to drive people to the app at this point. I mean even the landing page should just be.
Speaker 7: You don't want to be so easy to use that nobody is using the.
Speaker 6: App exactly exactly.
Speaker 7: If any location tracking and stuff, you can't have that with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just can't form the data and then away with that getting people to actually directly subscribe.
Speaker 7: Okay, shrimp, Okay, shrimply, so we have a little bit of a surf and turf thing going on.
Speaker 5: Yes exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have the beef and then we have now the shrimp.
Speaker 7: And this is being used primarily by event caterers.
Speaker 6: It's anyone who it's the app. Basically, you go on the app, it is always you have to set the location sharing top.
Speaker 5: Always, always, of course, and.
Speaker 6: It's basically any time you are like you want to like You're like, I'm kind of hungry, I want like a snack, and then it shows you.
Speaker 1: Anywhere around you that just I'm helping shrimp.
Speaker 3: I'm me, I'm craving shrimp. I want shrimp right now. Yes I do, I do what exactly In your version of the world.
Speaker 6: You don't have to do anything. You have the app always on what you get immediately.
Speaker 5: I have too many shrimp.
Speaker 4: I cannot eat all this shrimp. Yes, I do what exactly?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, you have it depends on what you need, like, okay, you have to shrimped.
Speaker 4: Somebody to eat by shrimp. I'm me, I'm hungry. I want trip.
Speaker 8: Mike tummy, so probably I want shrimp. I need it now the stores closed. I had too many shrimp. I cannot eat anymore.
Speaker 9: I do what exactly Okay, So you have your the appiceite location, always sharing and notifications always on, so you are feeling so grumbled, like so hungry, and then a notification, oh, these are all the places that have shrimp near me.
Speaker 5: This exists beta.
Speaker 6: It's in beta. Yeah, and then you are I have too much fromp What am I going to do? You send an alert? It sends the alert to everyone around you shrimp.
Speaker 1: This guy I have to have push notifications.
Speaker 6: On always yes, and ask app to track.
Speaker 1: Is there.
Speaker 5: Is there a bidding process?
Speaker 6: I mean I guess it depends on how how many people are after your shrimp, because if you get this influx of people coming to you with to come get your shrimp like they've gotten the notifications. It becomes that, yes.
Speaker 1: Quite a little business.
Speaker 6: But then you can do like a by it now.
Speaker 1: Right Hazy? Hear what Isaac?
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, you would do a by it now?
Speaker 4: The bisness model.
Speaker 6: I do think he heard it and you I heard it as well. Yes, heard as well.
Speaker 1: Richie, Have you heard what I said? Bidness model?
Speaker 5: And I do what.
Speaker 6: You sell your shrimp to? So Sewn is hungy. You sell your shrimp to Sean? Sean buys your shrimp, don't Richie and Seawan show up at the same time. Then we're in business.
Speaker 3: Oh so we don't know until we're outside the house where the shrimp are whether or not we have actually won.
Speaker 6: The auction for this shrimp is not guaranteed.
Speaker 3: No, so I get a push notification, I drive to the shrimp location. Then, depending on how many other people are there, I guess from my car, enter an aggressive bidding war in order to be the winner.
Speaker 1: Of the shrimp by the time the shrimp or tuning. But you you.
Speaker 5: Said it visual.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, that's the only when the yes, because the location is being tracked and so that automatically triggers the bidding protocol.
Speaker 6: But you can set a by it now number. So Sean, when you get that notification, you see the buy it now, you can buy the shrimp and then that you've secured the shrimp.
Speaker 7: At that and maybe like that can be broken out where it's like selling.
Speaker 5: I can sell them in tranches.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, it's only.
Speaker 7: Wants three four hundred srim then that's not going to be enough.
Speaker 1: I'm me, I'm hungry for shrimp. I need way more than that. At the point that I'm using this app, that I've asked a track and I'm and I'm going with a.
Speaker 5: Big fat wallet ready to bid.
Speaker 3: It's cash only, yeah, of course, yeah, so you know I'm getting involved in this and I'm bidding against Richie. We're battling each other.
Speaker 1: I gotta have all the shrimp.
Speaker 3: I gotta know that I'm not going to get undercut on some other section of shrimp.
Speaker 7: Now, if I'm shrimply, and this is no goodness of mine, But if it's cash only, I would expect that shrimply the traditional model would be taking a cut of the proceeds.
Speaker 5: Unless it's is this a subscription based service?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you pay a monthly fee just to have access to the resource to know where the shrimp is available.
Speaker 3: Yes, And is there a vetting process where only certain people are even going to be approved to have the privilege of being on shrimply.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 6: It is very similar to riot in that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 3: So it's very excuse very elite membership on shrimply.
Speaker 6: There are also lots of ads, lots of ads because they don't have the other funding stream.
Speaker 5: That's money, now, I get it. Of course, I'm so fucking stupid.
Speaker 7: If they were taking a cut of the sales, people could show up for the shrimp and then they could just be like, to this, let's take this.
Speaker 1: Off the app.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what I mean, Like, why are we paying cut of this? Like, let's just work this out between us. You got the cash, I got the shrimp.
Speaker 1: Like, let's just a lot of it seems to be honor system.
Speaker 7: Right unless by the time you get in the car, even by the time you get ready to post these shrimp, the transaction has already been made.
Speaker 5: I like, I've I've I've paid my month already.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and so shrimply like that's all gravy for them exactly.
Speaker 1: It could be good to put on the shrimp.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And this is something where I can just imagine Rocket Money having.
Speaker 1: To cancel people's shrimp please.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Because about as I think about I'm subscribing to this, and what what what the monthly subscription costs for premium membership?
Speaker 6: Premium per month?
Speaker 1: I think, and is there a yearly model as well? There?
Speaker 6: And it does cost more more more, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you do get that it's just a convenience.
Speaker 3: But it's just a convenience. So I'm thinking, let's say, so, let's say I got the yearly, which is gonna be Yeah, so then it's gonna be like back in the napkin math.
Speaker 7: Wait, it's ninety nine dollars and nine it's a month and one hundred and sixty nine dollars and nine cents per year.
Speaker 1: You're saying it's one hundred and sixty per month. Yeah, I'll make it for the seventies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, So it's like, you know, roughly roughly two thousand dollars a year, just for the just, for the just, for the privilege to be allowed to bid on the shrimp. Which can obviously get into the stratosphere if you have someone like Ritchie also craving shrimp at the same time. I don't think I'm going to use that more than eight or nine times a day, Like, I just don't see it.
Speaker 1: I don't see it coming up that often.
Speaker 3: That I'm going to be entering these bidding wars double digit times per day, Like, I just don't see it, which is fine, But I do think that's where Rocket Money possibly could be a partner for us in this where when the bottom falls out of.
Speaker 1: Shrimply because.
Speaker 3: The elite A tier membership like us is realizing like we didn't need to do the yearly.
Speaker 1: We're only using this eight maybe nine times a day.
Speaker 5: What I do see is.
Speaker 7: People connecting with each other, strangers and so.
Speaker 1: Like you mentioned Ryah.
Speaker 5: I honestly think and there's like the smell of the shrimp is there.
Speaker 7: Like the.
Speaker 3: Extremely and so I really do see an erotic scent.
Speaker 7: I see what Shrimpley is doing, and I think they could almost make their nut every year just on licensing the stories which I assume they do own stories from how they connected.
Speaker 3: If we could partner, yes, And now we're coming full circle right back to producing some piece of filmed content, ideally with the camera on this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, that we are doing.
Speaker 3: Sort of a modern romance, you know, anthology, uh, love dating, you know, uh today current all the crazy.
Speaker 1: Because people do all kinds of shit.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean when I was a kid growing up, you didn't do all this stuff. What you saw was one person meeting fucking another person and that was it. But now what happens is there's dozens of people, robots, animals, plants, all this stuff. There's no rules anymore. I mean, it's disgusting.
Speaker 3: And with the shrimp involved, where they're putting it, I mean, I think.
Speaker 7: The most powerful Afroman desiac thrown into the mix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Hundreds of them.
Speaker 6: Sometimes thousands, Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, so I could really see this putting rocket booster shoes on Love and Santa.
Speaker 5: Kevin had a note, Kevin other room, all of the other room. Just a minute with this man.
Speaker 7: What could possibly be in that other room?
Speaker 1: Picture the layout? Yes, you see behind him there's a door on each side.
Speaker 7: Of the room, but the other room is on both sides, and so he has easiest possible access no matter where he is.
Speaker 3: But one side is guarded by a demon who can only tell the truth, and the other is guarded by a demon who could only lie.
Speaker 1: And so even Kevin like being able to get.
Speaker 3: Out of one of the doors, is like this whole process for him.
Speaker 1: What's up, Clia?
Speaker 6: Not much? How you doing? See get to see you as well?
Speaker 7: And this is the the dessert before the nasty medicine that he which is he does have a No, he has a suggestion about love and Santa that he would like to share.
Speaker 1: I don't think it necessarily fights what we've been talking.
Speaker 6: No, actually it does, yes, okay.
Speaker 4: Five words young love and young Santa.
Speaker 7: M h.
Speaker 6: I feel like this fits in perfectly.
Speaker 3: Really with the hyper sexual, incredibly erotic sort of territory that we wanted to explore. That you think making everyone much younger is going to home he wants to do.
Speaker 6: I think a young Sheldon, because that is too young.
Speaker 7: I have not asked. I don't want to probe this too far with Kevin. I wonder if we could split the difference and find like an off campus type scenario.
Speaker 1: That would be an idea.
Speaker 3: I think Kevin is saying they shouldn't be that young for Pennsylvania, which I think because he has moved, his sort of standard what is normal.
Speaker 1: Has warped in some way. I don't know if it's older or younger.
Speaker 3: I assume it is younger, and I just I just don't want to engage with that at all.
Speaker 1: With him.
Speaker 5: He moved to Pennsylvania. Get this, He moved to Pennsylvania.
Speaker 7: Because he thought that that was where the characters from Hotel Transylvania went to school.
Speaker 6: Kevin, are you hearing this?
Speaker 7: Yea?
Speaker 6: Where in Pennsylvania Pittsburgh?
Speaker 5: Do you see the hat?
Speaker 6: I mean I do now. I like Pennsylvania or Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Come visit.
Speaker 5: I got an extra room.
Speaker 1: Friend, it's the same.
Speaker 5: It's that door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can lock one door, but the other one doesn't lock.
Speaker 1: It's it's not good. I would not go use that room.
Speaker 7: Are you you well you've ever done a cup of coffee on any of these Uh? That shows about the young people and they're sort of touching on each other.
Speaker 5: They're doing fretage.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're still sneaking around tricking. These people are pretending to be dating because they really want to be dating these other people, and these other people are being tricked by that, and then the people who are pretending are falling in love.
Speaker 6: No, I haven't, but it doesn't know, it doesn't mean that it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't help us. Well, it means you haven't.
Speaker 6: It means I haven't. Yes, but it means that I am.
Speaker 5: Maybe do a show called high School.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but we're not going The producers.
Speaker 7: Of the show watching like, thanks, Well.
Speaker 1: Why not going that you show? What were they doing on that show?
Speaker 6: They were being they were being in high school and they were being gay but not telling people that that was happening, and then liking each other. But then it was complicated.
Speaker 3: Well, this reminds me, This actually reminds me of something that I had as an idea and was not related to Kevin's side of it.
Speaker 1: But you know, we did just celebrate America's two hundred and fiftieth birthday. There's an air of patriotism.
Speaker 3: We have a habit of not giving ourselves enough runway with these you know holiday movies we've been doing where we are always playing ketchup. So we have a full year essentially from today. I think Santa should be in there. I think Santa could be young. I think love should be a part of it.
Speaker 1: Guncle Sam. Mmmm, gun Cale Sam?
Speaker 4: Is this feeling right relevant? Right now?
Speaker 6: So this would be for America's two hundred and fifty first Yesday, Yes, which I think there will be the same amount of sort of family.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's waiting two hundred and fifty years to come out or you know, I don't know exactly, but it's like with your experience with high school that actually could be relevant.
Speaker 1: Certainly wasn't relevant to what we were talking about before. So I'm now helping.
Speaker 7: I think, Okay, you never see him with an aunt, Samantha. He's a confirmed bachelor titan. He's got that bird that he's is like a companion for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an African Gray. Yeah, I mean they live forever.
Speaker 6: Too, so in yeah, you know, think of the secrets that African Gray would kind of spilled as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's interesting that telling everyone and that the people on the show were being gay, and though you they literally didn't want delicit weiding everyone and the producers are like, wow, didn't happen. Now she's telling everyone that the people on it are being gay.
Speaker 3: This could be a chance maybe to be more of an ally to Gunkle Sam than you were.
Speaker 1: Perhaps to some of the characters on the High School show.
Speaker 7: Guns is gunkle Sam young Santa's gunkle?
Speaker 5: Right? Is that? Like, do we not overcomplicate this well?
Speaker 1: And they both have beards, Yeah, they both have white hair.
Speaker 3: And perhaps they both have beards.
Speaker 6: I mean because Santa, as we now, has a beard, but he is he is young, So does he have the beard as a young man?
Speaker 1: So yes, and we.
Speaker 3: Still need to recognize him as Santa yea and he should be rough with the height.
Speaker 6: And does Uncle Sam excuse me, Guncle Sam also have the beard?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Okay, so we're talking about literal and metaphor it's for both of them. Okay, who can we talk more about the beard characters, the metaphorical beard characters, like how are you? And is it that you see him?
Speaker 5: But maybe there is.
Speaker 1: So that's not that he doesn't have a beard. He has a friend who like plus one, you know.
Speaker 3: Perpetually and it's sort of you know, just to avoid any questions and and and and maybe and maybe this film.
Speaker 1: God, sometimes it feels so good to connect with you guys.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: Here's the why today.
Speaker 3: Uncle Sam's losing the beard. Oh, Uncle Sam is losing the beard?
Speaker 5: Clean shaven that one, okay, and Okay, Juniper.
Speaker 3: Juniper is she met someone, she met someone, and this arrangement isn't working for her anymore.
Speaker 1: No, Goncle Sam is out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, and this is where we bring in, right, some of this modern dating stuff we've been talking about, some of this shrimply stuff we've been talking about, right, Yeah, yes, Goncle Sam is getting out there.
Speaker 1: Maybe a Roger Dodger thing with Young Santa.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, he's giving Young Santa directions on how to woo ladies, but he.
Speaker 3: Himself, yes, doesn't really have those tools, right, and he's deciding.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, I'm two hundred and fifty one years old.
Speaker 3: How long am I gonna wait to really see my own contentment and happiness and explore my sexuality, possibly through a shrimp based sharing app that is tracking my location.
Speaker 5: Here's Roger Dodger, No Campbell, Scott sup Man.
Speaker 1: Young Jesse Eisenberg, Heisenberg, Jesse Heisenberg.
Speaker 6: So okay, So in this movie, Santa is also.
Speaker 3: Closet and maybe so I don't have it yet, but it's like, and I don't have an impression, but it's it's something where it's like well, I am actually the one, the one.
Speaker 7: That's really good, something that rhyme that's really good.
Speaker 5: And he says he doesn't have it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, uh, whywood Ham, Whollywood Ham, you said Santa's gay too?
Speaker 6: No, I'm asking because you're saying if they both have beards, and they have beards, that implies. But is Santa's beard more about covering up that he is Santa because he's not like more of.
Speaker 1: A Maybe shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 6: You shouldn't have said that because I feel really confused now.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have said that, can you just because.
Speaker 6: We are vibing so hard and like and I just wow, he's.
Speaker 7: Just opening up to say that he needs a beard type character to prevent people from knowing that he is married to Missus Clause, which would reveal that he is Santa.
Speaker 1: So she is.
Speaker 6: Still Missus Clause in the movie. Yeah, and he has a different name.
Speaker 7: His name is Santa, but maybe his last name is different.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's not Santa Claus, right.
Speaker 7: Because he's not revealing that he's married to Missus Claws, which would.
Speaker 1: Of course, he could be Santa Cruz Cruz like Tom like Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's he's like Tom Cruise's you know, cousin or something. I guess William Napather is already Tom Cruise's cousin. Yeah Ethan from Lost. Yeah, well he could have more than one cousin. I mean that doesn't break the reality, does it.
Speaker 6: I don't know for me, Like I actually did make a movie with William Abether. We played husband and wife. So I don't know if I'm going.
Speaker 1: To be able to to separate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just don't think I'm going to be able to separate them.
Speaker 1: Well, is it what if we cast him as Santa Cruz?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean is that good casting then? For Santa Cruz? For young Santa Cruz? We got William Mappither.
Speaker 6: What could we do Santa Monica? And maybe then Monica Lewinsky Monica o Whinsky or I was thinking.
Speaker 7: You want to cast Monica Lewinsky as Santa Claus.
Speaker 6: Well, I was actually thinking of Courtney Cox.
Speaker 7: You want to cast Courtney Cox as you want her character from the show called Friends?
Speaker 3: Yeahs wouldn't hurt to be connected to that ip By the way, to be young people are actually watching these older sitcoms. They actually are watching that. You know, it's like, is the sitcom dead or are we just not making anything like Friends anymore?
Speaker 4: Because they're watching this y, so what happened?
Speaker 1: They don't want these short episodes, they want big episodes.
Speaker 5: But then we give them adults and whether.
Speaker 3: They show and then we hand delivered. No, yes, we give them over compensation.
Speaker 5: Want that we give them?
Speaker 1: No? No, thank you. I'm not hungry eat it.
Speaker 4: It's finish your supper.
Speaker 6: It is true, I admit that it is.
Speaker 5: Do you want?
Speaker 4: You said you let going theal Well, here's a whole damn owen meal and all of a sudden you're not hungry.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: This generation, I'm sorry, makes me fucking sick.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes me wonder why we're making anything. Well no, it makes me wonder why we're making.
Speaker 1: Anything and we're not and we have it and we have it. Maybe you were.
Speaker 3: Right and I didn't mean you. Maybe someone in this room was right to not literally do.
Speaker 1: Anything at all.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I know that, Like, I don't think Courtney Cox is right for the part but for Santa Monica, but we should cast her. But I do think it would be interesting. Yeah, it would definitely, like nobody's going to Sue, she's yeah.
Speaker 5: But we should do it.
Speaker 1: We got to put her in the show then, right.
Speaker 6: Because then it kind of maybe becomes like a backdoor pilot for Friends the Friends Part two, right, or we.
Speaker 7: Just do the old one again? Are you allowed to do that? Say this is a backdoor pilot and then the old one was your idea, and then when they put it on TV, it was your idea.
Speaker 5: Now are you allowed to do that?
Speaker 6: I don't think you're not allowed to do it?
Speaker 5: Should we found it?
Speaker 1: We got to do that. You're allowed to do that at all?
Speaker 7: We got Can we say we found that we did it before and we just found.
Speaker 5: It right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, I feel like and that.
Speaker 7: Would explain why we hadn't done anything in so long. It's because we did this before, saying we did it before. Yeah, and we use like an old camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the old camera covers the tracks. Do you have an old camera? How old is your camera?
Speaker 6: At least thirty years old?
Speaker 1: That feels like Kevin goes ew.
Speaker 7: Too old?
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 6: I don't know. That show just did so well and people are still watching it, and I just they are and I feel like it's an easier like I I know that shrimply would feel more comfortable with something that was guaranteed to.
Speaker 1: Be well, we do have to collaborate with our partners.
Speaker 7: He's gone, Sam, the two hundred and fiftieth has just happened. Not as many people showed up as he thought that big.
Speaker 5: To the bash, to the bash.
Speaker 7: Now he's sitting on literally enough shrimp to fill Fort Knox.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he's calling SeaWorld.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's calling up SeaWorld saying, can you take any of these shrimp off my hands?
Speaker 4: I know you got some big ass fish over there.
Speaker 1: They're not taking his call.
Speaker 5: And so a shrimply.
Speaker 7: I mean, this is like where they send these sales rep you know, this is not like you know, they have a whole client management process for whales like this talking about SeaWorld. No, really think about that SeaWorld whales.
Speaker 5: This is this is the gunk Sam a cow.
Speaker 3: This is blackfish guncle Sam right, damn Orca.
Speaker 7: This is where you know you got to take shrimply out of Beita real quick. Also a kind of fish they have it at the store, A beta fish another name for a fish.
Speaker 1: Don't play koy fish.
Speaker 6: Can we stop carping on this and just like, get to the other part of what you were saying.
Speaker 11: Okay, the guy young Santa.
Speaker 5: Works for shrimply he's the sales rep. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, and it's like we're sending you to handle our most important account.
Speaker 1: But he's a young guy.
Speaker 5: He's just out of.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and been training under this veteran and it's like you're finally you know, you're maybe given the reins. So nice if we can get the supman for that. Campbell Scott's the veteran at the Shrimpley company.
Speaker 5: Who's you know, now tasked with training up this young.
Speaker 1: Pop Santa Cruz.
Speaker 4: Hat maybe it's williamper.
Speaker 5: Monica. We did. I think that it's Corny Cox and it's Courtney.
Speaker 1: Cox, even though she's.
Speaker 5: Wrong for it completely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was not.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about something else during some of the Santa Monica discussion, and I didn't really hear a lot of that, which, by the way, is part of our process too. That can be so nice to make sure everyone's on the same page by just someone ignores some of it and then we all have a nice chance to recap. When they're talking about an old version of it several minutes later, she.
Speaker 7: Could say, Santa Monica, I am the one who locks.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, like fish they.
Speaker 5: Sell other other they just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's samon. Yeah, that's not going to be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's gonna be there's never going to be any left over locks from these events. Like that stuff goes.
Speaker 3: People are throwing in their purse, but it's not finished, you know, they're they're not leaving that, and it.
Speaker 5: Keeps like we don't need to do anything with that.
Speaker 7: The shrimp you gotta like, you gotta get that out of the door, no quickness, it's.
Speaker 3: Not it's not the same shelf life. There's a fantastic ticking clock forcing the audience to feel the stakes.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is this is die.
Speaker 5: Hard and.
Speaker 7: Or is I mean like I went straight to I'm trying to get our characters together as quickly as possible, of course, Like that's what that's what people are gonna be.
Speaker 3: I think people will forgive a little bit of extra shoe leather at the top of the film, and we actually force these great characters into situations where they can bounce off each other and create these wonderful dynamics. That feels kind of like hanging out with your actual friends. Right, It's that time in your life when your friends are your family, and one of your friends is Guncle Sam, and one of your friends is Young Santa Monica.
Speaker 7: Young Santa Monica shows up, meets Guncle Sam. She's got to land the plane on this account for shrimply, But pretty soon she realizes that what she is actually she's not just connecting Guncle Sam with someone to buy his shrimp.
Speaker 5: She is playing sort of a serial.
Speaker 7: De Burger Act type character where she is trying to find Guncle Sam a.
Speaker 1: Man just cubic.
Speaker 6: Would it be the soup man?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, we're using every part of the buffalo. Mm hmm isn't that beautiful? Yes, Bromo Clickly it was staring us right in the face, the Soupman and Gunkle Sam and then jaded.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's seen everything under the sun, handling these big shrimp accounts.
Speaker 1: And I think at first Google Sam they're button heads, right, but then later they're.
Speaker 3: Button heads together so they can make out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the butt and heads of mushroom. I mean that's just what.
Speaker 1: Who do you see it as?
Speaker 6: Who do you see as gun Cale Sam?
Speaker 5: I mean it would have to be someone pretty old.
Speaker 1: I think it would be helpful.
Speaker 3: We're saying that they're two hundred and fifty one at this point or two fifty. But I do want to invite an audience that can stay with us through the sequels.
Speaker 1: And stuff, So I don't want to go too crazy.
Speaker 5: Campbell is gotta be in his mid seventies at this point minimum.
Speaker 3: Right, here's an interesting question. Should they be American or should they be British as they were here for sort of the conception right of this country. There be a little hint of that, a little bit of, you know, a little bit of a whisper of some of that old world European culture.
Speaker 5: Do you have someone I know? Whenever, whenever you have an idea like this, it's because you have.
Speaker 1: When I ask a question, there's usually.
Speaker 3: An answer that I can you have considering up to.
Speaker 1: Simon Cowl?
Speaker 6: Yes, perfect?
Speaker 1: I mean is it's Simon Cowl. His face love Simon, Love Simon.
Speaker 6: Love his face.
Speaker 1: His face does not betray his age.
Speaker 5: Chad young Santa and love Simon.
Speaker 1: So the fact that he can we can cast someone who is on the older side, probably a similar age to the soup man.
Speaker 5: We could that they read read very young.
Speaker 7: We could we could do honestly and aged up call me by your name type thing like that, with the gap between what Simon cow is presenting, yes, and Campbell Scott and Simon is Timothy mm hmm, and.
Speaker 6: But yeah, wait, Simon is gunkle the Superman is the is like showing Santa the ropes.
Speaker 3: He's the old He's like a you know, headed for retirement from the from the Shrimpley company.
Speaker 6: At the company.
Speaker 3: He's all he's got to do is pass off this one major account to the young whiz kid.
Speaker 7: Cox, and then she ultimately sets him up with Guncle Sam, and then he is showing Guncle Sam the.
Speaker 6: Ropes witch ropes.
Speaker 5: Please don't ask me that.
Speaker 4: We'll figure that out.
Speaker 6: I feel like we can figure that out on the day.
Speaker 5: Bye, Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Hamberg