Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster slams to dishing the rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you.
Speaker 2: New Draft King.
Speaker 3: Customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boozmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. All right, oh yo, your first word. We're gonna start real simple, real real simple.
Speaker 2: Okay. Mardi gras.
Speaker 1: Okay, MIGHTI gras m A R D I space g r A S.
Speaker 2: That is correct.
Speaker 1: What's that baby?
Speaker 2: Here we go. The next word is by you? Huh by you? Did you see the movie?
Speaker 1: Okay, Eve?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 5: Wait wait with with with with the woman that I love by the name of Lynn Wickfield. Yeah, yeah, that that's my girl. By you b a y oh you by you?
Speaker 3: That is correct. Your next word and dewey and dewey you got me. It's a spicy sauce typically used in gumboats and other caging dishes.
Speaker 1: In dewey, huh.
Speaker 5: And dewey, Yeah you got me? Here, you got you got me. I'm I'm happy. I'm happy to guess this one. And in and ah you got me, uh dewey and undowey. I'm just gonna I'm gonna spell it. House pronounced. I know it's probably gonna be wrong. You n d e w e y and I know it's wrong.
Speaker 2: Uh a n e oh you I l l e.
Speaker 5: Yeah see I they know it's funny. I'm I'm not even trying to be funny. That's my first time ever even hearing that word.
Speaker 6: That the first time I got to eat that word.
Speaker 2: Ben ye ben yeh.
Speaker 5: And I had a few of them at at at Cafe dumont To while I was there.
Speaker 6: Ben ya.
Speaker 1: Uh b being ben ben ben y b. The g is silent.
Speaker 6: I know that ben ben ye who you got me?
Speaker 2: God there.
Speaker 1: B I n g n I t s I know close, I got it.
Speaker 2: B e b e I g n e t benye.
Speaker 1: Damn okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: This dish is commonly a Cajun or Creatle cuisine that consists of some type of smother seafood stew served on a rise, and it's pronounced at two faith.
Speaker 5: Oh, come on, you know I don't no, but know it to face two faith at two, faith at two at two, now listen at two. Samuel at two. He played for play for Barcelona E t o at two Faith e t o Faith f a e at two faith and my wrong wrong.
Speaker 2: E two is e t o u f f e e at two faith.
Speaker 1: Guy, Guy, I definitely wanting to get.
Speaker 2: That the last word.
Speaker 3: Cajun folklore and Batchel rouge and name have the popular Halloween festival.
Speaker 6: Okay, feof a.
Speaker 1: Come on tripping man, Hello, Hello, say it again?
Speaker 7: Fifa so f I f f I f O F four a And it's probably gonna have a weird spelling.
Speaker 1: It ain't lay like l a y, So I'm gonna go four f I f O.
Speaker 5: L a I l a I e I bet.
Speaker 3: F I f f f I f oh l e t people ah man.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, now that listen that New Orleans style spelling. Spell spell that was hard.
Speaker 6: That was hard.
Speaker 2: You look in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would I would have spelled the b U d A n if that ain't it? Now, listen, you know what.
Speaker 5: I would have been much better if I was a part of that culture of New Orleans. I would have had some of those didn't Yeah, really three of those I never even heard before.
Speaker 2: That it's time for getting back, It's time for dunk on up.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Okay, which NFL team had the longest gap between Super Bowl performances? Which NFL team has the longest gap between Super Bowl performances?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, So from the first time they went until the next time they went, craigt.
Speaker 5: Which NFR team has the longest gap between Super Bowl performances?
Speaker 2: Kansas City Chiefs?
Speaker 5: Uh that that that is absolutely wrong. The answer you were looking for is the New York.
Speaker 2: Jets've been back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, nineteen sixty, Yeah, it's been back. Hey, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: Who holds the record for the most touchdown passes in the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: And how many tds? Notice this the two part questions the.
Speaker 2: Most touchdown in the goal in the career.
Speaker 5: Super Listen to me, who holds the record for the most touchdown passes in a Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: And how many tds was it?
Speaker 2: Steve Young six against the against the forty? I guess the uh? I think he said super Bowl? Who is the most in a Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Super Bowls? Sorry, so let me let me take the let me rephrase this again.
Speaker 5: Who who's the record for the most touchdown passes in Super Bowls?
Speaker 1: And how many tds?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: And it is not that difficult because ready.
Speaker 2: To have the record. The question is how many?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, okay, you got had you got half of it, right, So I just need to know the number of tds he has.
Speaker 2: Fourteen.
Speaker 1: Nope, the answer is twenty one.
Speaker 2: You're not that far off, though, you got way off. He had one just down it in the first Super Bowl. That means the last week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he did.
Speaker 1: M hm, Okay, here we go, number three.
Speaker 6: Number three?
Speaker 1: Which team?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: I think this should be easy to just based on based on your history, which teams have the most Super Bowl losses? Uh, it'sould be easy because they go. These two teams have going so often.
Speaker 3: Let's see, the Broncos got four losses, you got, you got one, Buccalo has four losses.
Speaker 2: Prad Boy got one two three losses.
Speaker 6: Ban and and and and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with that. That's what I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 3: I think for as the record, So I'm gonna go with Uh, I'm gonna go with Buffalo and the Broncos.
Speaker 1: Well, actually.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if my answer here is is correct, but I have the New Zeland Patriots and the Broncos at five losses.
Speaker 3: True to see that l we lost, John lost three, Peyton lost one, Broncos lost five. Oh they lost in seventy seven to the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: M hm god yeah, day yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, but you're doing just about as bad as me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. New England lost lost and they lost the eighty five. They lost in eighty six to the Packers, and then Brady.
Speaker 1: Lost three two to two to the Giants, the.
Speaker 3: Giants and they lost the Philly Billy. Yeah, I'm sure bad. Yeah, yeah like that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: You see, now, you see how I felt trying to spell thou.
Speaker 2: All Right, I'm gonna get I'm getting I'm gonna get this one.
Speaker 6: All right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Which team has never scored a touchdown in a Super Bowl performance? This team has never scored a touchdown in their Super Bowl performance.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, never scored. Nope, never scored. They made it to the Super Bowl and weren't able to get a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Very good one.
Speaker 3: Well, that mean they kicked the field goal, because I don't think there's ever been a score of zero at the Super Bowl, right, you say didn't yet the score or touchdown or score period.
Speaker 1: They didn't score but no, they never scored a touchdown.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: They surely scored, but they ain't scored. No, damn testdown.
Speaker 6: The only team I can think of, But I think they scored.
Speaker 2: They they scored. I know they score. I don't know. I'm I don't know, Chargers, I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, the answer you were looking for is the Mining Dolphins.
Speaker 3: What you mean they never scored it? They scored the super Bowl super Bowl. This is joke, is say yeah, he said, I'm wrecking my brain left with damn. You gotta say a.
Speaker 5: Which team has never scored a testdown in their Super Bowl performance?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 6: This super performance?
Speaker 2: This bat don't Joe man? You know getting like you said.
Speaker 3: See see what I'm talking about. See that Maam is slang. That man is slang. You gotta speak clearer. Oh yoke, listen you you got it wrong anyway.
Speaker 2: You make it.
Speaker 3: It seem like they've never scored and all the Super Bowl they beat it. That's why you That's how you framed it.
Speaker 1: But hold on, I take which team has never scored to sound in this super Bowl performance? We'll shoot that through me a little bit too. The way I read it, Oh, I had to go back and look at it. But listen, you you oh for four, here we go, we got we got ready. Now you ain't getting this one either. You're gonna You're gonna offer, and so if you do, if you get this wrong, I mean I won to night.
Speaker 2: You're ready.
Speaker 5: Which team has the most Super Bowl wins without a single loss? Every time they went to Super Bowl? They don't They won and never lost.
Speaker 3: Most Super Bowl wins without a loss?
Speaker 6: Mm hm, yes, sir, the ravens.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: That answer is absolutely correct. That's absolutely correct.
Speaker 2: You thought did you thought you was gonna get o shank? Wait?
Speaker 5: Wait, wait a minute, let's not get too happy. Let's not let's not get too happy. I got to right, you got one right.
Speaker 3: Out of fire. You got two out of six? I got one more? Okay, yeah, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: What was the first wildcard team to win the Super Bowl? Who was the first.
Speaker 5: Wildcard team to squeeze into the playoffs as a wild card and they happened to win the goddamn Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, if I have to guess it was an AFC team, I'm gonna go with the Oakland Raiders beat the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 6: Let me get it right now, okay?
Speaker 2: And you know, Joe, yo know I'm long.
Speaker 6: Don't okay?
Speaker 2: That Kendrick. You know sometimes you gotta pop out a shore up. Okay, that was going.
Speaker 1: That was a going, That was a good and that was Joe.
Speaker 2: Aren't you happy?
Speaker 1: I almost did only did I not only did.
Speaker 6: I give you?
Speaker 2: Who was that? I gave you the year and who they beat? Right? You got lucky Long?
Speaker 3: Don't I will get you. I will get your Joe. We die tonight. I normally I normally, I normally do better than this.
Speaker 2: But okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, since you out here, you might as well participate in the next segment. It's called Sex or Next. It's brought to you by Roast Sparks Lord Roasts. The game change in the bedroom is a fast, getting hard at fifteen minutes and lasting up to thirty six hours. Lord thirty six, so when the mood hits, you'll be ready and just for the attendees, Road has a special Valentine's gift on your seat. There's an envelope whether thirty dollars off your first order, which you can get by scanning the QR code on the card screen around the venue. Ro wants to helps couple have great sex. Sometimes that meeting roast sparks.
Speaker 2: I need this for tonight.
Speaker 3: But other times it means asking your part the right questions with exactly what we'll be doing in a little game. If you have a question you would like to play, please make your way to the floor to wait in line to ask your question. Ladies and gentlemen from the upper deck, you could also come down.
Speaker 2: Do not be shy.
Speaker 1: Don't start that ship with in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Y'all have y'all had a bunch of questions earlier. Break your hands down to the mic.
Speaker 8: Now thirty six hours, thirty six hours, thirty six, Oh my god, thirty six Hold on, older second, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: Oh I got another one. I got another one. Stevie A oh lord, all right, come on man, what you got?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 10: First off, I'm gonna say shout out he y'all one of the night caps talking about these grippy socks. Yeah, so I got I got, I got you a pair. I got you a pair.
Speaker 2: But your boy get that. Let the boy get their.
Speaker 1: Grippy hey, hey, tear it off.
Speaker 11: So one thing I gotta ask you one, I gotta ask you want me and myself. I'm a proponent of, you know, using little bullets. You know, nothing crazy, just just a little little little.
Speaker 1: Something now, you know, put it on a click, knock that out.
Speaker 2: I'm going, I'm going, come on, coach, don't mind me.
Speaker 11: How do you like to spark it up in a bedroom? You know, without the live, without the live?
Speaker 12: How do you like to spark it up in a bedroom?
Speaker 2: Look out?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, look what your boy got?
Speaker 2: That's what? What are they talking about?
Speaker 1: They acting? Shine?
Speaker 3: No, he asked me what do I like to do to set it off in the bedroom?
Speaker 1: Oh, you ain't see his I g.
Speaker 2: Tell him what you like to do? What I like to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd probably be a question that you probably should ask her. You look, look all that to y'all. These new age women, y'all don't gonna move off with me?
Speaker 2: Not really? Yeah they have. Really you got involved. I've been telling him, how old are you, sir? Now he's here the side down? No, I ain't no dinosaur. I don't need evolved.
Speaker 6: You got involved?
Speaker 1: Man, Man, you you got too many rules.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep them too.
Speaker 13: Hi, guys, I'm Auntie Handy okay, and I am a couchie college professor.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I would worry you're what.
Speaker 13: A coot a couchie college professor, Okay, tell me more.
Speaker 1: And I have a lesson.
Speaker 13: Right now, and it's all about we're learning about how our couchies relate to owls and our coochie's hoo like WoT hoo hoop. And I would like to know if you guys would like couchie that comes out in the daytime or couchie that comes out at night, and long.
Speaker 2: They come out. I'm good day night, midday, after the afternoon.
Speaker 5: Is there is Is there a difference in cucie that comes out in the day as opposed to couchi that comes out of the night.
Speaker 13: Yes, cuchie that comes out in the daytime is more calm than the kuchie that comes out at night. The cuchie that comes out at night.
Speaker 2: It gets wow like that.
Speaker 6: Come I.
Speaker 3: Hello, holdo, holdo, holdo, hey, we need to hello, holdo. Can we get a woman to kill to confirm with the night this cause I'm not come on, hello, hold on, come on, come on, come on?
Speaker 2: What was that was that?
Speaker 1: Was that sex?
Speaker 2: And next?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No? Oh? That we what you want? You call it.
Speaker 6: I mean that was next. I don't understand none of that.
Speaker 3: You understand, Hello, we gonna get confirmations. She might have give us cam information. Oh she been drinking. She about to tell and she got him black. Yes, and she got all black. She about to bring it on you.
Speaker 14: So I can't confirm Auntie Hammy in the daytime.
Speaker 1: You know, we're moving about our day. So I'm just.
Speaker 15: Gonna bend it over and tue the one two real fast.
Speaker 14: Okay, But the moment I lay your asks down on that bed, everything is with everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got your people. Yeah, I got you. Are you married, your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Your husband?
Speaker 2: Okay? So he confirmed you confirmed this? Oh yeah, confirm? Okay, we got sex there. Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: I got to write that down.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, sir, he was going on. Man, thank you guys for showing up here being an independent. And I want to echo what Prime was saying earlier.
Speaker 11: Like.
Speaker 1: Part of what we gotta do with is support you.
Speaker 6: Guys, Like how Prime said, support you guys.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, give me time, give it time, give me time, man, give me time, bro hold on hold on a second.
Speaker 2: Not to cut you off. I think you.
Speaker 3: I think you missed the Uh, this is like sex and next it's got Yeah, we we like, we asked you like grown up type question.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm married, I'm done with it. Yeah, your head?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 2: What's going on y'all? How you doing?
Speaker 16: Appreciate everything that y'all put out.
Speaker 6: On the podcast.
Speaker 16: I want y'all all the time, especially Club love what y'all especially Marlon Waans loved that episode.
Speaker 2: My question actually was for Prime, but he left. He'll be back, he'll be back. You got you come back.
Speaker 16: But I do want to confirm this. If you work out, you don't need those pills. What what if you work out you don't need those pills?
Speaker 2: Do it looks like I don't work out.
Speaker 16: You do work out, But I'm just confirming if you work out, you don't need those pills.
Speaker 5: I have a question for you. How do you know just because you work out you don't need those pills? Because she told you.
Speaker 1: That annual physical check into Tassi wrong level?
Speaker 2: That ain't got nothing to do with pos It does how the eaglehead? Yes it does, But I guarantee you.
Speaker 6: Don't go keep that to myself.
Speaker 2: I don't know, No, don't tell it don't worry about it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: But you don't know what you missed out on. Bro, I'm telling you, she don't know what she missing out on.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 17: I appreciate next NIX because I've been working out fifty seven year.
Speaker 6: We're talking about this is me.
Speaker 2: You, Ojo stephen A.
Speaker 17: I wanted to ask you this girl recently she put me in the friend zone.
Speaker 2: We had We're having a great dates, a lot of stuff. She put me in the friend zone after a couple of dates. I want to know, how can I get back in there? You not?
Speaker 17: No, you, but she starts she she was.
Speaker 3: She pursued me though, Yeah, and she told you that you weren't tight when she put you.
Speaker 1: In that vote. Wait wait you leaving out some key parts.
Speaker 2: She pursued me. Wait, let me finish.
Speaker 1: Y'all had sex already?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What were what we're saying?
Speaker 17: No, you come up? No, No, No, it wasn't It wasn't that, okay, it wasn't that. Okay, it wasn't that. No, No, Ojo, it wasn't that. It wasn't that okay, okay, it was it was after.
Speaker 2: It happened to me. So I'm dealing my brother.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was after a little while my brother quit.
Speaker 1: While you're ahead, yeah, let me finish.
Speaker 18: You said she pursued you.
Speaker 2: You said y'all went out on a couple of dates.
Speaker 18: You said you gave a son, and then you said she don't want no more, young man.
Speaker 2: That's that's a good point. That's a good point. Move on, You're not it for her. I'm not here. Hey, don't trip. I've been there. I love you job, I love you.
Speaker 6: Ship.
Speaker 1: I'm in the friend zone.
Speaker 3: That unfort I don't believe my man needed us to tell him that it was over.
Speaker 2: What I said, I don't believe he needed us to tell him it was over.
Speaker 19: Sometimes, you know what, sometimes you got sometimes when you used to live in a lie. You know you you you got to come to the fellas for the truth because you don't want to accept it yourself.
Speaker 2: That was him.
Speaker 3: I tell you, I'll tell you how you can get out of the friend zone.
Speaker 2: Put that on him.
Speaker 3: Well, thirty six hours it was, it won't be no friend no more.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, I love the show. Hey, get your boy subscription.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's gonna help hi out a lot. It ain't get them, but.
Speaker 6: Uh it ain't.
Speaker 2: Hey real problem ride o'deano from Buston, Texas. Hey, I think I speak for everybody here is we miss shinning? And uh I love the show with first text away better than undisputed. I ain't gonna lie, but we missed shinning. Be like ske who's going on with the cowboarders? Excuse but anyways, we missed out. But my question is.
Speaker 19: Everybody has enough you notice, but he's doing the hell of a lot better.
Speaker 16: Us.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Us all right? Remember that I like first take spirit.
Speaker 6: I can get right, so does everybody else.
Speaker 2: The main question, everybody has the same question. Everybody's thinking the same question. Who the hell is Michelle?
Speaker 3: That's what we want to know, show Obama Michelle Michelle?
Speaker 5: Who I ain't I want to know who Michelle? I still don't know who Michelle?
Speaker 2: Why hold she was? Still is? I'm just trying to figure out what what is it?
Speaker 3: I mean like if I'd have never said that name, nobody would have been interested in them.
Speaker 5: But we heard you say whose dick is this? Michelle?
Speaker 2: We heard you?
Speaker 5: So now we want to know who Michelle is and what does she say she.
Speaker 1: Ain't say nothing.
Speaker 2: Next next see what I gotta go through, Stevin Day, You see what I gotta go through. You know, I do feel bad for you.
Speaker 18: You know when the fellas come asking you to tell your business like that, That's not how it usually works, fellas.
Speaker 2: No, it's usually the ladies that asked who is shit? I mean, the fellas.
Speaker 8: Ain't the ones that's supposed to be asking these questions.
Speaker 5: Most of the time when it's out in the public like that. But then it's public consumption. So I need to understand. I want better context. As my co host.
Speaker 2: You don't lie to me. You you you you you got the context.
Speaker 6: We got all the context we need.
Speaker 2: You you ain't avoided the context.
Speaker 3: Stop that and now welcome to the stage Shade Shape Media's newest sign, these Humble Baddies.
Speaker 2: Let me sit right down.
Speaker 1: Where we going? We're going Tonight's start us up.
Speaker 2: Let's stop us up?
Speaker 1: You speechless?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: I'm just ask anyway. I want to know, and I don't know. How did Humble Baddies come about? How did it start?
Speaker 14: Well, we used to have a podcast called I Am Woman, and a lot of people were asking when y'all gonna get back together. So I was talking to Ashley in Alexus and I was like, y'all we should do a podcast, and it was.
Speaker 2: Like okay, okay.
Speaker 14: And one day I just woke up. We were coming from l A and we were in the airport and I was like, let's think us names, Ashley. So we were thinking of names, and I was like, what do you think about humble Baddies. She was like I like it.
Speaker 2: Like it ladies.
Speaker 20: Was like, I don't like that name.
Speaker 14: I was like, it's gonna grow on you. We got humble bad and we just started. We went to a podcast room, start filming stuff and here we are today.
Speaker 5: Is there anything that you ladies won't talk about or is everything agreed?
Speaker 14: Like every topic we talk about everything?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll be talking about.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you guys, what is this your honest portrayals? What we see on Watch the Riches on Netflix? Is this the honest portrayal of you three?
Speaker 15: I think it's part of us. It's definitely chatter truth. No, I'm saying because we gotta be real. Like what you saw. I stand on business, but I said is what I said? Okay, but it's not the whole story. And that's why we have our plat form Humble Batties, so that you guys can really get to know who we really are, our real thoughts. We can have real conversations, we can engage with y'all and you really see like where we come from.
Speaker 1: You get the background.
Speaker 15: You can't get the whole story in the two minute scenes. We filmed for hours, so you're not seeing like the full story. But that's why you got to tap in and get the backstory on Humble Batties.
Speaker 3: So what we see on Humble Batties, this is who you guys really are.
Speaker 14: Correct with Wax and Richest Reality TV have became scripted reality. So when you have people who new castmates, they have a story, right and I know we got a lot of feedback, negative feedback saying, oh, while you expose this person, their story needed to be told. So of course, when you're dealing with producers and everything, it's scripted reality. It's unfortunate.
Speaker 5: But so you really don't want twenty five percent in my night caverin, I really want don't want twenty five percent of my name sour.
Speaker 14: Our scene was playing chat and Navi. We be capping a lot y'all. So how much did my lawyers say?
Speaker 2: You thousand a years? That was? It was.
Speaker 14: It was a battle of the lawyers with that scene.
Speaker 9: I think it's layers to everybody. And we are public figures and we show up as ourselves, but at the same time we are we have depth, we have families, we have businesses, and we hope for a season two so you can see that we are talented women and we have a voice. So we are just here to sprinkle a little bit of our essence on that.
Speaker 14: So and our main thing with Wags we want to show that. You know, most people think we want to change the narrative.
Speaker 9: Of what a wag is.
Speaker 14: A lot of people don't know that the women and girlfriends of athletes really have businesses, and a lot of people think that they brought their husband or their boyfriend coattail and that's not true, Like it's not highlighted a lot that these women have businesses. And that's what we wanted to show.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, what are some advice you'd give the women that's trying to start a business.
Speaker 15: I feel like you have to go for what you're passionate for, because if your heart isn't in it, then you're already, you know, losing. So just make sure that whatever it is, you know, you got to stick your mind to it and be passionate about it. Give it your all. You know, get up and do it. Don't just you know, say you're going to do something. Get up and do something. Every effort means something.
Speaker 1: I say.
Speaker 9: Surround yourself with people who are doing better than you. I say, also surround yourself with people who can you can learn from. I feel that if you are in a room with someone who is on a trajectory, you can tap in with them. So, whether it's mentorship, where it's asking questions, I love to be in a room with someone that is doing beyond because I'm like, you know what, I'm in this room with them, so look, you know what, I can be there too, and I listen to them, and I take heed to what they're saying, and I bring it to fruition and it happens. So I think it's really about who you set yourself with, who you ask questions to, and who your mentors are.
Speaker 5: Did y'all, what are your goals and aspiration for Humble Batties twenty twenty five? We all set goals before we go out and try to achieve something. So what are your goals for Humble Batties throughout the entirety this year.
Speaker 14: Well, we signed under the Best, so we want to go on to dollars. We signed under the Best podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes we did.
Speaker 14: Media Company, but we plan to be up there with Nightcap. And we need all y'all to subscribe to Humble Batties.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 14: We're giving away twenty five hundred dollars to a small business owner in the month of February. So if you are a small bern and you're looking to take it to the next level or you want to start your business, we have guidelines. Follow up Humble Baddies, subscribe and you may be a winner.
Speaker 2: Give it up, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 20: Humble Batties, thank you, thank you, thank you for having us appreciate.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 5: The volume