Speaker 1: You really like them and you'd really like to have one. That's okay if it's like a bike, but not if it's female body parts. It's one more thing, what one.
Speaker 2: Katie made the same face as me. This sounds disgusting.
Speaker 1: You really like them and you'd really like to have one. Is this a Jeff Dahmer sort of thing? No, Jack, it's a transgender thing. What we used to call sex changes back in the day when people spoke plainly, specifically the idea of auto gaynophilia, which I've that's when I'm oh, boy, this will be distant, folks. I can just tell the look in his eyes.
Speaker 2: Here we go, touching myself with a tie tight around my neck. Is that what that is? I'm kind of hanging myself from the closet.
Speaker 1: No, that's something very very different. That would be automous. Yeah. Anyway, So, yeah, I'd read about this, but I got to admit I had never dug into it very deeply. And we got this fabulous email with a bunch of documentation from Alien Anonymous, interesting theories on what's actually driving the boys to think they need sex changes, the whole social contagion of girls who are terrified by puberty and disgusting hardcore porn and the rest of it just being afraid of womanhood and wanting to become dudes. That's one phenomenon, but the boy to girl transition is another thing.
Speaker 2: I don't have any I don't have any sense of how many like thirteen year old girl see porn internet porn. But if you did, you could, I could easily see how you'd come to the conclusion. I want no part of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, absolutely true. Yeah, agreed. So this feels very correct to me. Well, the girls are driven by social contagion, the boys are not. They have a kink called auto gynophilia in a lot of cases. I see this in my sixteen year old. You don't know how to get through to him that he doesn't actually have a woman's brain, and operations won't fix him. Quote. So if you read through, please don't demonize confused boys. Not all of them are trying to knock down women's sports or overturn the system. Many just don't understand what they're going through and they're getting very bad advice from the internet. So this is from an article from Substack entitled my AGP normalization Agenda. If you're reading this, you know AGP auto gainophilia is not a manifestation of girl brain that will drive the host to suicide if not indulged. But it's also not a dangerous perversion that leads to sexual abuse if ever fully acknowledged, at least not in anyone with self control. And it's not a cabal of sex perverts laughing as they force governments to bend to their fetish of abusing and erasing women. As long as these competing myths doke it out, the house card stands ba ba ba, and gender ideology continues to dominate and recruit anyone and everyone vulnerable to it. But the truth is so much simpler. It's an inconvenient self referential sexuality. It's essentially heterosexuality backfiring, and it does not have to be enabled or glorified, or feared or vilified. It's a fairly rare but well known and identified sexual developmental kink that some males develop. This is from what's going on with the boys. There are males who are sexually and romantically drawn to the idea of themselves as women. It is essentially inverted heterosexuality. In the past, these men typically transitioned in middle age, seemingly in accordance with the midlife crisis stage of life. Until that point, they had mostly repressed their desire to be women, living as typical straight men, often getting married and having children, then ultimately giving into their deep dark secret and transitioning. You've likely heard of autogidophilia, but it's widely misunderstood. You don't to jump in or anything, or should I plunge on? Okay? Fast forward to today in the progressive we live in a culture that glorifies being transgender or queer and asserts there is no greater villain than the straight white men. Masculinity is ridiculed and gender nonconformity is praised. You see what I'm getting at. There is no incentive to repress anymore. Now. The incentive is to embrace and to fuel those auto sexual impulses, even for a young man who may be much closer to just kind of straight in the normal way allo sexual as opposed to auto sexual. It gets a little complicated into psychology, but anyway more attracted to actual women than the idea of the self as a woman, but who feels socially awkward and intimidated by girls may lean into auto gynophilic fantasies as an easier solution to meeting his sexual needs. Remember, these boys are typically shy and autistic. Unlike in the past, auto sexual impulses are no longer an entirely solitary fantasy, but are fueled and ed by larger cultural forces. Social media and porn are playing a much greater role in enabling and sustaining their self directed sexuality than would be possible without them. This is not all a case for the social contagent theories is seen in girls, because for the boys, social media and porn did not create their auto gidophilia. It's merely another technology that enables and encourages it. It does this in a less obvious way as well, through the state of chronic body dissociation of one who spends most of the life online. How only are these teen boys and young men attached to a fantasy of themselves in their head, but an avatar of themselves they've created in the virtual world, neither of which match their physical reality.
Speaker 2: It's also pretty well known as a guy who's read a lot about internet porn because I got a couple of teenage boys and the dangers that it is to your brain and everything like that. The number of straight men it turns into interested in being with dudes. It's a very common thing.
Speaker 3: Really, just yeah, watching it and getting interested or.
Speaker 2: I don't exactly know, but there's something with the constant stimulation in your brain that at some point apparently your brain just mixes it all together. It's just all stimulating. I'm as stimulated by that person as that person. It's just all stimulating to me. And I've read a number of guys talking about Oh yeah, I was fully convinced I was into dudes, and then I got away from internet port and I went back to be in the heterosexual that I was, and like, I can't even believe that even happened. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: You got to be really careful about applying logical standards or even moral standards sometimes to sexual response, because, for instance, there are many women who have been raped and experienced unmistakable signs of sexual arousal and it is and they're ashamed of it, and they feel terrible about it because it's a brutal, terrible crime. It's not a decision you make, no, And I could see you know, if you're looking at online porn and there's dudes.
Speaker 2: Or both are or whatever hours a day and probably for lots of young men.
Speaker 1: Right, and you'll find yourself aroused by that and think, you know, maybe I am into that. I don't know, but right.
Speaker 2: And then another thing on the whole, the masculine image, and how we don't have that anymore. Who's the celebrity that died yesterday. I don't remember his real name. He was the dad in the TV show Good Times in the seventies. He got a fair amount of attention John Amos, John Amos. So you're too young for this, Katie. But it was a big time hit sitcom in the seventies with an all black family, and he was a man. I mean, he was a man's man that ran that family and was the breadwimmer, brett winner and the disciplinarian and everything like that, the way men used to be portrayed in TV when I was growing up. Now, any dad in any sitcom is a week of feminine dumb has no role in any decision making whatsoever. And I mean there's some sort of.
Speaker 1: Cartoonish, mocking version of masculinity.
Speaker 2: So that has to play a role in what you are comfortable with or not comfortable with, or preferred as to.
Speaker 3: And I know I've said this on the radio show, but I cannot tell you the amount of friends that I've talked to are just randoms that have mentioned like where did the men go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I hear that from women all the time too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So on. One further note on this from Matt and Honolulu, who recommended a book on the topic by Alice Dreger, who is a real lefty but a scientist and an actual scientist and despises militant queer theory in transgender activism because it's none of it, None of it is data driven or has any scientific backing. So and she writes about he says, it's both hilarious and terrifying. The combination of utterly crazy ideology combined with a militancy and zealousness of its adherence that's so resolute it would make the Imperial Japanese Army uncomfortable, which is pretty good sentence. Is something to behold This topic, while difficult, is very important in understanding while the typical transgender female to male person went from either what we were describing earlier, an autogonophilia case in middle age but typically it could also be an extremely feminine gay man in the late twentieth century to hulking heterosexual males who enjoy nothing more than slamming a volleyball in a young girl's face in the present day. These two groups need to be disambugated disambiguated. I knew I was going to screw that up. Note to self use the term disambiguated more often. In other words, seen is two very different things. To stop the most egregious excesses of radical queer theory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope this is like a phase something that's going to phase out over time.
Speaker 1: Yes, it will, because it's utterly nuts. It's unsupportable by anything scientific or logical.
Speaker 2: Ye, it is.
Speaker 1: It is a cult.
Speaker 2: Well, the question is it will phase out. But will we phase it out or will it be phased out of us by a more aggressive society winning over because we can't get our act together.
Speaker 1: Well, it'll be over my cold dead cis gender heterosexual body white? White? Oh yeah, yeah, very very white. But the idea that look and this is so insidious. And as we've said many times, these people wrote books. Their names are on the cover. They describe precisely what they wanted to do. Identify anybody who's the least bit uncomfortable with their sexuality, their masculinity, their femininity, just anything, convince them that they are part of the army to overcome the oppression of Western society. Will recruit them. Meanwhile, we'll get all the black folks, will convince them that the system is against them. Blah blah blah. Meanwhile, we'll convince everybody who's this, that or the other and convince them that they need to overthrow Western society and will will assemble an army of misfits that all are convinced that Marxism is the brave new utopia. Again, this is not some sort of fantasy I have. These people wrote.
Speaker 2: Books women shouldn't have penises. You're here, it's decided, then.
Speaker 1: I'm a hard yes on that principle you've expressed staunchly in your camp. No, Pennis, you know, the father in good times today would probably be looked at as toxic.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely toxic male.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: And there he was raising JJ Walker and Michael Jackson's little sister.
Speaker 1: That's right. Worth pointing out that his wife, Florida or Flow, was also very wise and sweet and played an important role in the family in the way that a man and a woman do. It was a really a beautiful show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was closer to like what actual families are like. Yeah, well, I guess that's it.