Speaker 1: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something.
Speaker 3: I like to walk through all of our days. I think that's fun sometimes and we walk me through your day yesterday fully and then just highlight something good in it. But I want to hear your whole day.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So I was here till I don't know, one thirty or something, and then how to get home because I had an appointment at two o'clock.
Speaker 4: More to do with my water heater situation.
Speaker 3: Is that going in a direction that yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Should be good, it should be good.
Speaker 5: But then I also had this thing where I would turn on my like in my bathroom sink, I would turn on the cold. It's like I have a knob for hot, nob for cold, it's not like a single and I would turn on the cold and hot water was coming out, and I felt like I was going going crazy. And then I'd turn on the hot knob and hot water would come out. And then in my shower, I and I've been living this way sort of for months, but since I had the plumber there working on the water heater, it's sort of like, hey, you want to take a look see at this. So he was there to also address that my shower water would be cold. But I figured out if I would go to my kids bathroom and turn on their water, then oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: And this is how I've been showering for the last several months. If I wanted at least a warm shower, I would go to my kids bathroom, turn it on, wait for theirs to get hot, and that would trigger something to it then where the hot water would finally turn on in my bathroom.
Speaker 2: I know, and.
Speaker 4: I told I told him.
Speaker 5: I was like, I haven't called anybody for months because it's just felt so weird. And honestly, I don't even know how I've figured out the trick of my kid's bathroom. I think just out of desperation. I was trying to turn on all kinds of things and then I was like, oh, that worked, and he was like, oh, I don't even remember what he said, but he was like, oh, that's a valve, and he fixed it. Except for the shower part is fixed. But I got to say this morning, turned on my cold water because I like to wash my face in cold water. When I wash it and hot it, it's I don't like it. It's still hot coming out of my bathroom. Seeing so I'm gonna have to make another call today about that.
Speaker 3: But I'm amazed that you figured out the beginning part though, because there were so many steps in order to get it just right.
Speaker 5: So am I. Honestly, I think it was just there I wanted to see. I think at one point I thought I should see if they have hot water, but they haven't complained about anything like and I know.
Speaker 4: They would be like, there's no hot water.
Speaker 5: So I think I just mosy it on over there to see do they have hot water? And then I I felt it, and then I turned it off. And then I went to my bathroom and I was like, wait, it's mine's hot now. So somehow it wasn't right away. It took me a couple months to get there.
Speaker 3: But this is a joke. What kind of feels like how your brain works.
Speaker 4: I don't get it.
Speaker 6: I'll scrambled, but you get there.
Speaker 3: You get there, Okay, you figure it out.
Speaker 4: That's fair. I'll take that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll take you. Get there and we're like, Dan, that's you're funny and you're smart and all those things. But it's sometimes it like you'll do a question that we will play some trivia game. We she'll be like, okay, blue eighteen, red banana green. Austin, Texas is the capitol. We're like, how did you get there? Like that? That felt like what that's telling me?
Speaker 5: And it's sort of like that's what's going That was going on with the pipes is like things weren't registering and the way they were. But if you go over and hit this one, no, I'm just right, then everything else works. So maybe yes, my brain is working that way. And then I did my book post.
Speaker 3: I felt really good. I filmed that, and then oh the one you posted, Oh yeah, it was really good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I just did that real quick. Then my son got home from school.
Speaker 3: And are you amazed at the engagement and interaction you get from a single book post?
Speaker 4: I think people.
Speaker 5: It makes me smile when someone says I'm so happy to see you posting about books.
Speaker 4: I'm like, thank you. That gives me encouragement.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think people, if they I had to tell myself, if people really like books, then they'll engage people that don't they might move on.
Speaker 3: But I didn't ask that question in the right way. I'd like to ask it again, please If that's okay, Sorry.
Speaker 5: Maybe my brain needs a different waythom.
Speaker 3: I don't think I didn't know the other bathroom. I didn't ask the question because I didn't mean it like are.
Speaker 5: You because I don't feel like I I'm like, oh, I don't know how to engage crazy engagement.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't want that question to sound like, Wow, are you surprised at what you're doing is working? I don't want that to sound like that. Okay, But what I meant was, are you surprised that people are so passionate and you get so many comments and likes about a single book post? Does that surprise you? You love it? But that doesn't mean everybody's going to well, I.
Speaker 5: Guess yes, it's new to me. So I didn't know this would be a way for me to engage. Uh so, And I'm enjoying it, and I'm enjoying reading in the books, and then everybody when I did. My Kristin Hannah posts the other day about her five books.
Speaker 3: Ever, it's got one hundred and twenty five shares. What it post does yesterday? The shares that's a great number of shares. That's not even like like's it. This is a perfect example of something that's niche that you think, I don't know people are even gonna like it because it's so niche. But actually even a small niche is gigantic on the internet because I did a post about podcasts and I said, don't start an interview podcast. Everybody's doing them like nobody gives a crap. Learn how to talk yourself because the pendulm is gonna swing back because it's so hard to do an interview podcast because one, everybody's interviewing everybody, and then two you get somebody good. They're doing eleven other podcasts at the same time, so it's really hard because everyone has a podcast. And I make a joke, Nana has a podcast. It's Nana and friends go subscribe. But so I said, niche, up your podcasts. You think doing a podcast about famous red guitars and the history of music is too niche, it's perfect. So that's how you start because nobody else is doing that, and that's what works. But seeing you do this about a single book, and books, to me is exciting to watch because it's proof that and listen, this is these are very famous books, but it's proof that something about a single book and talking about it really resonates with a lot of people. One hundred and twenty five shares on the post yesterday. That's really good, Like, I'm super happy to see that. It's so cool.
Speaker 5: Oh well, thank you. I am enjoying it. And also that people they're like, oh, I.
Speaker 4: Was thinking about reading that, but now I'm going to listen to it, because that's one I.
Speaker 5: Feel like if you get it on audible or listen to it, it's it's a little intimidating because it's twenty eight hours and forty five minutes, but the narrators are so good, and I was affirmed with that.
Speaker 4: Like in the comments, people were like, this.
Speaker 5: Might be the best audiobook I have ever heard in my life, and it's the first audiobook I've ever listened to. So I feel like I've set the bar high. And I was replying to them, like you have, You've set the bar so high.
Speaker 3: You did, Eddie Sassa, I'd like, just go ahead, Eddie said this book on audio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like, just go ahead.
Speaker 5: Every audiobook will be a little lesson and that's okay. You started with a great one and uh and then yeah, So after I did the book post, then I cooked dinner because then Steven said I had cross country at the park, so I had to drive him to that so that we would be ready when we got home. And then Stashira was with me last night. It's her last week before she gets an apartment and she's been saying at her dad's because she sleeps better there. But she was with us last night, which was fun.
Speaker 4: And then we took show, everybody got ready for bed. I'm like, we got school tomorrow, we got work tomorrow. Let's go.
Speaker 3: So you like that Audible Calamity Club, it feels like you like that more than other books you've heard, just generally.
Speaker 5: It is hands down the best book I've listened to on Audible.
Speaker 4: And I listened, I mean I almost.
Speaker 5: I don't download them all, but most because I tandem.
Speaker 3: I can't keep up if I do that, Because I'll listen to books occasionally and I'll read books probably a little more than listen. If I'm listening, I can't go find the page.
Speaker 4: Oh well, so what I do, And it's fun. It's a little game for me.
Speaker 5: I see where I am on the thing, and I'm like, okay, I'm halfway through chapter sixteen. So then I find chapter sixteen in my book, and then I just start to flip a few page and then sometimes I play a game and I'm like, it's going to be right here, and then I'll.
Speaker 1: Be close enough.
Speaker 5: Or sometimes I'm a page or two off, but sometimes I nail it, and then that it becomes a little game, which is probably a lame game, but I like it.
Speaker 3: What would be nice is if they, regardless of who partners with who, if Audible partnered with one of the whomever's and it was it kept track, like in a cloud from whatever. If you're reading a book digitally on a kindle or an iPad or whatever, and you linked it with your Audible so when you listen to it, it moved that book along.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know how to do that with my paper book.
Speaker 7: No I don't.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a kindle.
Speaker 4: I see something electronics that would be weird.
Speaker 3: It's someone of your house a slowly turn a page when you're asleep, you're watching you.
Speaker 5: You're alike, but more people also tan to read. Then you think, which a listener gave me that word? Maybe I've used it before, so I forgot about it. I just said I read and listen. But it's called it's a tandem, and especially if you struggle with reading or have ADHD or dyslexia, it's such a good tool. It makes me think I wish when I was in school having to read even textbooks, Like if we would have had the option of reading in our textbook and having something read aloud to us at the same time, I would have school just would have been so different for me.
Speaker 3: I don't like me when you talk about that, because when people would read out loud and we'd go around the room and everybody would read a paragraph and go to the next person, I was the one that was sitting there when someone would mess up the word and I would go, they go celebrating. You would do that I was the corrector.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm also not saying that I would want another kid reading on audible.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel like I was being a jerk. I just felt like I was good at even helping. Yeah, but I can see where maybe it was annoying if the family sell celebrated, celebrated.
Speaker 5: I know the kid that all I could get through it. But if there was a word, I would either figure out what that word might be and I would use the word similar that I knew how to say, like, you know, dang.
Speaker 3: The thesaurus and live time. You know you have to that's awesome on your feet lifetime to sorous it. I have to like and they were partying.
Speaker 4: Wow, yes, I mean that's a.
Speaker 3: Celebrate I say, I say, celebrate, celebrate, celebrate, go to.
Speaker 4: The party, right, I mean you you have to. I do that all the time.
Speaker 5: Or sometimes I'll all together abandon abandon a sentence, like I know.
Speaker 2: What that word means.
Speaker 4: It's well, context see it too, like I.
Speaker 2: But you just can't pronounce it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I might not, but I can figure out with context and.
Speaker 5: Then if or you just skip it somehow together you skip.
Speaker 2: A word not important, next word.
Speaker 3: The sentence didn't even finish. I don't worry to had me near you, backing you up.
Speaker 5: I've had to sometimes, like even thinking back to like how I used to write papers when I was in school and different things, like I would have to abandon an entire sentence.
Speaker 4: Because I was like, well that word, I don't know what to do. I don't know how to spell that word.
Speaker 5: That I'm thinking of, So then I would have to figure out a totally different way to say it, just because of that one stupid word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the good old days. It's sitting on the book and it's eyeball it. I sometimes i'd pick out the big words I knew people. I'd also go one, two, three, backup, hellfter paragraph, he ain't good, so I'm gonna save them. I know it was good and bad. I wasn't doing it to be mean to celebrate, but I can understand how that I was. Also, I played first base in baseball all the way through, and I was left handed, not a lot of power, good average hitter, decent speed. But I always talked on the field the whole time, playing defense always, and I would have wanted to punch me in the face. You mean talk trash, not trash teammates. Hey, everybody all right? Always it was so annoying at first. You're always always, Yeah, I'm just tell everybody where it is. Yeah, where the next play is? Where we are? Hey, he's the last time he hit it over here? Oh wow, you.
Speaker 4: Had real life stats in your head running.
Speaker 5: Like you knew you were like like live stats running. Well, okay, so number eight gets up to bat and you're like, you would remember last time where eight hit?
Speaker 3: Of course, like he he A lot of time goes right field, Mike. Last time he came to you, we got one out, guys, we gotta run on a second, so plays it first.
Speaker 4: And did Mike appreciate that?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's I think that's good.
Speaker 3: But it was, dude, it didn't stop. I'm telling you, I would have been annoyed by me. I wasn't doing it to be heard. I was doing it to try to make sure everybody knew what to do. But yeah, some of those parts of my life I look back and go, man, I might have been a little too much. But the only reason I was good. It wasn't because I was good, is because I was very aware and I was a smart player. That was okay, wasn't. I was a really smart, okay player, which made me pretty good. I got a lot of trophies. My wife doesn't like me to have out that they're still in the garage. My senior year, All District, All Region, Defensive Player of the Conference. I like to bring them in, put them in the house and not tell her, and to have them sit there and put them somewhere and she'll see them and they go back out. They go back out. They just disappear. Yeah, they're plaques. They just go back out. Okay, well, thank you for your day.
Speaker 5: My high is in my day, which I was saving for the tell me something good. Part was it was another lift day for me, so I also did my It was leg day and I went up and like I'm getting stronger.
Speaker 3: I went up in how do you do legs?
Speaker 4: What what exercise yesterday I did? I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 3: ID have to just rdls Romanian dead lifts?
Speaker 5: No, but I did have single dead lifts where you do one leg you like lean like she's getting up guys.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, she's gonna hurt something. Every time she does this, something gets hurt. That's a single leg ardielle. Yeah, it's a hard Yeah, that's single at kettlebell down. Yeah, go ahead. Uh sumo squats.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, she's moving again.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's so so far we've done single leg ardiels, We've done sumo squats. Were you.
Speaker 2: Thrust thrust?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's awkward.
Speaker 3: It's not awkward because it's not sexual unless you do.
Speaker 2: But it's her son, though, and he's watching.
Speaker 3: It's waste. I mean, if it did stay in the room, you guys are like, she's doing life sex out.
Speaker 7: She's not.
Speaker 6: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Remember when we would do that though, and you would be we would just make it'd be like, oh.
Speaker 3: Eddie, big boy. Yeah yeah, we're stupid boys though, how do you want from Eise?
Speaker 7: But I had I.
Speaker 5: Felt I was because I went up on that one too and it got to her it was too heavy, and so I had to be like Stevenson.
Speaker 4: He's like what, I'm like, I just need you to come and put the weight on my hips, and he is.
Speaker 3: He picked it up. It's also not sexual unless you're stupid.
Speaker 5: Like I never even thought it was sexual until I got over there and you start thrusting.
Speaker 2: You don't think it's sexual. Our trainer was remember our trainer. I was like, guys, come on.
Speaker 3: He's like, guys, stop doing it. Stop you guys stop. We're adult. We're in our forties. Yeah, Eddie, oh give it.
Speaker 4: Well that is That was pretty much.
Speaker 5: Maybe I had one other exercise other than that, but it still takes a It takes a long time.
Speaker 4: You got to do fifteen reps of each three times.
Speaker 3: I'll go we only have a few minutes left. Yeah, yeah, we did fifteen minutes. I was interested. I was interested.
Speaker 4: So there's something interesting about that.
Speaker 3: What I like about it is but if we do, we'll be here for two hours. We do that, I take it back. I'll go quick. I also was up here at a long part of the day, but who cares about that. I went home quickly, and I had a very quick lunch, and just I want to like, I tried to get home and to see the baby in the middle of the day because she might forget who I am. That's not what my head tells me, because I don't want to be gone for nine or ten hours, because I can be easily. And so I go home real quick and eat lunch with her and my wife, and then we had to go over and I did another in the Weeds episode, and then I had a bunch of recording to do. We have some vacation time coming up in the next few weeks. And so Mike and I on the group chat. It is Mike and I. It's ours, it's our show group chat. We're making fun of you guys last night. Oh yeah, not you, Amy.
Speaker 2: Wait, but Mike's on ours too.
Speaker 6: Wait wait, wait, what are you making fun of us?
Speaker 3: Our show group chat? Is just Mike and I you too, Yeah, and Mike and I are like dead because we've been working on stuff for like a month and a half hard. And I wrote the quote, Oh, this job is just so fun and easy, and I wish everybody knew how easy this job was that we're doing. And I said, Eddie, Oh, this job's so easy. It's just so and then I wrote us falling out. What do you mean you like we don't even have to think about stuff?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you whatever. I'm not gonna talk about that again. I was That's not what I was saying. I was saying that we don't We just do the steps every day and we don't think about what we've done anyway.
Speaker 4: So in our group chat that we was just humans and all.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we have group chats and you made fun of me in your group chat.
Speaker 3: We just kind of made just made fun of everybody.
Speaker 5: Okay, he is That's what I'm saying back.
Speaker 3: And trust him, he just laughed on what I was saying. To be fair, we might need to remove him, might need to You don't want to remove him?
Speaker 2: What do you mean from our group chat?
Speaker 3: You don't want to remove hi from a group chat. That would be the worst mistake you made. Boy, I know you'd come here. There'll be no desks, everybody, the doors locked everybody. Uh So then I had a Bobby cast yesterday a little later than normal with Charlie Worsham, who I love as a person, and we were actually friends for a long time. Now we're not not friends, but he started having babies in our lives just kind of. And he toured, you know, he played on that Dandelion record for Ella Langley. But I just really like him and I hadn't seen him and spent a lot of time with him in a long time, and so that was good. I got home after that and we did full bad time and my telling me something good was going to be. We started episode one of lion S season three. It's so good, guys. I chose the night before, even though I knew it was on. I chose Lantern, the new show about green Land on HBO with Kyle Chandler, and it's it's amazing. I can't wait for episode two. But I would have waited because there's only one episode out and I don't like having one and not being able to go to two. So we punted on Linus to watch Lantern. So we watched Lionus last night. It's so good that show. That's my favorite Taylor Sheridan show. The thing I laugh about about those shows though, is he always cast himself on like the coolest, biggest bad dude.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and I would do the same thing if my show. He's because he was in last season a little bit and he was just real ba awesome dude. And he's that in this episode one.
Speaker 4: Like he's is it one episode a week?
Speaker 3: I know there's at least a couple or few episodes out because when it finished, we started the second episode and got about halfway through before Caitlyn goes one eyes closed, which means she's falling asleep. Yeah, it's such a good show. I'm so pumped. It's back as Zoe Seladanya. Awesome. She's a little too small to be in some of those situations where I wouldn't believe that in real life because she's tiny, and then she's full gear with a massive machine gun, you know, Cia with all these huge dudes, and I'm like, I don't know what they even let a little guy do that. It's not even a woman thing, like a tiny guy do that. But she's and we may have mentioned this, she's the highest grossing actor of all time.
Speaker 6: Wow, Zoey's so Donia.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do we mention that it sounds familiar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's of all time? And do you know why? No, it's basically two things.
Speaker 4: Disney and Euphoria.
Speaker 3: Avatar and Guardians of the Galaxy.
Speaker 2: That's it, Guardians of the Galaxy. I forget she's in that.
Speaker 4: Who's who am I thinking of? She's not That's who I was?
Speaker 3: The original name, both cool names. Yeah, it's a good question.
Speaker 2: I don't is it?
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know what if it's like Zindia Jones could be because right, we.
Speaker 2: Don't know her last name, Holland, wouldn't it. Oh, now it's India.
Speaker 3: Holland Coleman, Zendeia Marie Stoner, Coleman Stoner, Coleman Man's just in Zendia works because it's so original. But Liones is back and it is awesome and Mike, I think there's three episodes out. Three episodes A plus favorite Taylor Sheridan show.
Speaker 2: Uh Eddie Quickly. I had a meeting with the client after work on teams, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 3: It's businessman making business move might get that money.
Speaker 2: My camera wasn't working, so it was not and off.
Speaker 3: Not a businessman not making moves.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, I promise I'm here, but you can't see me. So that was awkward. But it's a business out of Wichita. That was great. And then I had to make a run downtown to drop off salsa to one of our coworkers who's not in the building.
Speaker 3: My wife asked about that yesterday.
Speaker 2: What that's about.
Speaker 3: What for the sake of the story, I'm going to say that your wife's name is Zoe, like Joe's Aldana. She goes, is Zoe's so annoyed with Eddie Salsa?
Speaker 2: She said that, Oh, I need to hear more about this because.
Speaker 3: My wife and Eddie Buye are friends.
Speaker 2: And I did see alert, like on my calendar it said like, go see Caitlin tomorrow. So I guess they're gonna see each other tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh she's gonna yeah, like the family, they just hang out. Your wife just shows up at my house sometimes. Yeah, she's because she knows your wife Zoe's She's like, is she over this? And I was like, I don't know. I think Eddie. Eddie's like making some money doing it too, and he enjoys it. She's like, yeah, but it's.
Speaker 2: A lot it is, And I think what bothers her is the kitchen. Yeah, She's like, you're hijacking the kitchen for like all day, so clean this up and get out of here. But anyway, I had to make a special delivery downtown, did that, and then I had to pick up my son from cross country at like four fifteen, which is just crazy that both of our sons are running cross country, and I do want to talk to Amy about facetiming your son with my son so he can kind of talk to him about some strategy.
Speaker 3: Because why don't you just, I don't know, put them in the same room since you're like seven minutes from each other, and they can also run together and do.
Speaker 2: All that start with a FaceTime and then.
Speaker 3: The camera doesn't work. That won't even be good.
Speaker 2: And then I had to rush to my other son. He had a football game, which was kind of pointless because he didn't play, and then it.
Speaker 3: Was not pointless.
Speaker 6: Hold on you sports, and they don't put him in the game.
Speaker 2: No, because it's a fifth and sixth grade team.
Speaker 3: Starts to realed in, so it's a school team.
Speaker 2: It's a school team sixth graders kind of have I already in the Free Creators barely play. So did that and then it was my day to cook, and I was like, I don't have time to cook, so I picked up Payway, which is kind of besides the point, like I should be cooking, shouldn't be buying food, But anyway, picked up Payway. We ate dinner. My wife and I sat outside, watched the sunset, drink wine last night. That was really cool.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: We never do that. And then like Amy put the kids to bed, everybody go, got work in school tomorrow. Boom day.
Speaker 3: Are you glad they're back in school?
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, we need routines so bad, Like the last month or the last few weeks this summer was so bad, like so bad. They're just they don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you don't have them doing like those cocaine kids, like you just have them didn' doing salsa.
Speaker 2: I dude, honestly, I don't want I'm touching that.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't like? Okay, when they walk.
Speaker 2: In the kitchen when I'm making sauce, I'm like get out, everybody out fair enough, like nobody washed their hands, get out of here, lunchbox.
Speaker 6: I mean I really did a whole lot of nothing after work. I mean hung out the house, had some lunch. I picked up lunch on the way home. I ate radish. That's really good, dude.
Speaker 3: If you had ice cream yogurty type stuff. But I can't have it anymore because of dairy. But it's good and they put honey on it.
Speaker 2: You ride your bike to radish?
Speaker 6: Uh no, Well, when I say picked it up, I ordered it and my wife went and picked it up, like we picked up one. I didn't. I didn't think it mattered who went and picked it up. But I was like, hey, do we have anything at the house. She said no. I said, I'll order radish if you can go pick it up, and so then we ate lunch. What else did we do? Kids got home from school shortly after that, hung out with them, had some snacks.
Speaker 3: Are you glad they're at school?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Summer's pretty fun, man. It's a lot of fun because you can just do whatever you want. They can stay up as late as they want. You don't have to be like, oh my gosh, we have to get to bed. Come on, you're gonna be tired. And it's a lot more yelling. I feel like during the school year because you got to be more disciplined. So I prefer summer because it's more just chill.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: And then it took the dog for a walk. Then we played a couple of games or break the ice?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that the tissue with the marbles on top?
Speaker 3: No, it's like, we get to know each other, guys, I'll say something about yourself to get know each other and break the ice. No, no, no, it's like a that's one of those stupid games you do when you get a new job. We're gonna break the eyes.
Speaker 6: It's like a square and it has a little white cubes and you put them in this thing and there's a penguin on it or something, and you hit it with it like a mallet and you knock out the blocks. Then whenever it collapses, that's who lose.
Speaker 2: Oh, you break the ice?
Speaker 3: Do you like that? One of all the kids?
Speaker 6: A game?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: It's fun?
Speaker 3: Is that the favorite?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: You got to pick one? What is it?
Speaker 2: You guys have pie in the face.
Speaker 6: We do not have pie in the face. That's a good one. Do you have hungry hungry Hippo? We do have hungry hungry hippo. We have shoots and ladders. We have candy Land. Let me tell you candy Land. That game can last three hours.
Speaker 3: It's a monopoly for kids.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh. I didn't realize how long it can take because you get towards the end and then you draw the gum drops and you gotta go all the way back. Oh my gosh. It's like, man, it's so bad, and they always want to you know, it's fun, but they always want to play for first, second, third, fourth, you know what I mean. Like they don't want to end the game until they have all the so I mean, if someone wins first, I'm like, all right, game over right? No, no, no, we got to keep playing. I like Uno too, know they like Uno.
Speaker 2: Have you taught them poker yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: And Taco Goat Check Cat Pizza. That's another fun game that they really like. What else do we do? Then we ran around with the kids across the street for a little bit.
Speaker 2: You ran around with the kids across well.
Speaker 6: I talked to the dad and the kids ran back and forth between our houses. My kids wanted to show them the garden. They wanted to show that there was a cat in their backyards. They went in their backyard and looked at this cat and then chased it down the block. And then we ate dinner, and we went to bed, and then I caught up on Big Brother. We watched Big Brother last night.
Speaker 3: I bet if we played Break the Ice in here, I'd get good views on YouTube. You bring it in, like if we just put it on. Yeah, right now, it's a little tough because you guys are not tight. We are and everything right now. But I'm saying that'd be a fun little.
Speaker 1: Thing to do.
Speaker 3: It would be fun, like October November play board game. That's a good idea.
Speaker 4: How tight we are on time?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just saying if we played on I don't know how tight we I mean, we did fifteen minutes in your life, we all got like four minutes.
Speaker 6: I mean I didn't, but you you have more. I guess say I didn't have any.
Speaker 3: I'm giving you. I'm giving I'm giving you a hard time. And I kept asking questions about you. I'm just giving you, do you know I was thinking, So I was talking to Mumford and Sons, and I was like, when you say take the piss from someone, like I know what that means, or take the piss at some what do they say take the piss out? Yeah? I was like that, explain that expression to me because I think I know what it means, like make fun of someone, and so they I was like, but why is it called that? And then I remember thinking it's a weird thing. But you know what we say, we say give someone yeah, like if you're messing with them. I never thought of it. We have our own weird version to that because when someone British goes, yeah we took pists from them or whatever, I know what it means now, like you poked out on you had fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're just taking the piss out on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just taking the piss out of you, or I was I was giving you some. But those two, to me, I never really thought that's the same. They actually picked the more clean one. We are doing dookie, they're doing.
Speaker 2: Pe yeah, and they're taking it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're giving them.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's remember that game. Linch Box mentioned icebreakers. I think that would be fun on YouTube and you know a month or so when we have more time.
Speaker 6: And it doesn't take long. That's a quick game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then we'll be gambling and you can't rage though. We have to have you do a plaude. You gotta be have to do a promise if you don't win.
Speaker 2: Ca Okay, okay, I like that.
Speaker 6: I don't care.
Speaker 3: All right, everybody get in Yeah, yep, all right, I like you. It was my fault. I kept asking questions. I just give me some, all right.
Speaker 4: And then I showed my workout she did.
Speaker 3: Then she got up and showed us our work. Yeah. That's it. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: It's time for the good news with Bobby.
Speaker 3: We have Justin and Alabama, who is on is going to give us a personal tell me something good? Hey, justin.
Speaker 7: Morning studio Morning.
Speaker 3: What's up, buddy.
Speaker 7: Not much last week I'll call it in. Let y'all know that my daughter was having liver surgery because she's been having cancer since January and stuff. I just wanted to call and say that she did really good. Thursday, they get all the cancer.
Speaker 2: Out of her.
Speaker 7: Livery Bobby. She's doing really good. So she's going to be in the hospital for about a week and a half in ICU and they're gonna bring her to a regular room. Then hopefully after that she'd get to come home. But she's doing really good.
Speaker 3: Three years old.
Speaker 7: M h, it's been hard on me, Bobby, and I listen to y'all every morning, and y'all always make my day.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, I can, but I can't imagine, Like I can try to imagine, but I can't imagine. Well, how hard that's been for you, But how you also must feel right now knowing that the surgery was successful and they're able to get like clean it all out. Man, justin that I don't even know what to say. I'm just so happy for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I say, God, MAT's miracles, he's the man upstairs.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope that she's able to get into a normal room soon and then get the heck out of there and and live an awesome child life.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's got six more weeks so chemo ago, So after that, hopefully about October she'd be in remission.
Speaker 3: Call us and let us know, like how everything's going with you. Updates please?
Speaker 7: I will and miss Amy, I really like you on the show and stuff. Your amazing mom. You always give that mom advice and stuff.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: Justin Oh, go ahead, Bobby, I do got one question for lunch.
Speaker 3: Spots, all right, right here, I'm here.
Speaker 7: Are you pulling for them Dallas Cowboys this year?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: They suck the Cowboys?
Speaker 2: He never does.
Speaker 6: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I'm the Cowboys fan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I just wanted to get yellow a day and War Eagle and I hopefully see y'all and Orsol this year. Bobby.
Speaker 3: All right, Hey, I hope so too. And you know what, if I'm there and you're there, I'd love to meet you.
Speaker 7: All right, y'all have a good day, all right, just.
Speaker 3: See you buddy. All right, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Right there, It's time for the good news.
Speaker 6: Stephanie Crespo was doing some relaxing on her couch, had a bowl of ice cream with frozen strawberries in it, when all of a sudden, one of those strawberries gets launched in her throat and she's like, I can't tell her kids what's wrong. She just she's pointing, and her nine year old daughter goes, oh, she's choking, give me over.
Speaker 3: Here goes.
Speaker 6: Heimlich maneuver gets that Strawberry out saves her mom's life. And here's the crazy part. Her mom a couple hours like, hey, how did you learn how to do that? She goes, Oh, Mom, you know how you always told me to stay off YouTube. I was on YouTube and I saw a video on it.
Speaker 2: That's all I learned.
Speaker 3: M got her, got her with that.
Speaker 6: I'm not supposed to be doing it, but I was doing it and it saved yourly.
Speaker 2: Crazy. A nine year old can do the Heimlick on an adult.
Speaker 3: The strength. I was thinking of the same thing that a nine year old would have the strength unless the mom is small or the nine year old is quite large and strong. Great story, that is what it's all about.
Speaker 1: That was telling me something good.