Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 3: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: One thing before we leave. So I put this post up yesterday and it's crazy. We was just told about it in the car and it just went viral on social media. So five jobs that I AI will soon replace. Five jobs that AI won't replace. And literally this was the conversation we was just having. It was me, Troy nineteen Keys Doula, and we kind of came up with some different ones. So I want to get all of you guys takes on your take on it. Five jobs that AI will soon replace soon. We'll go first, Well I'm going to leave. Yeah, we was going back and customer service representatives, taxi and truck drivers. Okay, medical assistance that is cashier. Now this one. Keys actually brought this up and I wasn't fully sold on it, and then he kind of fully explained it, and then we computer coders, Oh, I agree one thousand percent. Well, because you still need to code the colder. Colder, but you don't on my computer coder to code the coder. So even though AI can be a computer coder, yes, you need to train the coder. You need somebody to train the AI to code.
Speaker 5: But think of it like this. You like, if you have an orchestra, you have the conductor that everyone behind. Imagine if you can just have one person. So now, like I'm even seeing junior coders now use chat GPT to have like the experience of someone who's been doing like ten to fifteen years.
Speaker 6: And I tell the story all the time. I let go of eight people.
Speaker 5: I had the fortune to no longer work with eight people, and they were able to flourish in other areas of life their life that they wanted to be a part of.
Speaker 6: Let's cut. I'll say yo.
Speaker 5: I'll said, wait, you don't miss any emails or text back or more efficient.
Speaker 6: It's way more efficient.
Speaker 5: So if I run a code or a script and I asked g GPT to improve upon it as if they are a senior coder at Matter or Google, and it gives me the code in two minutes, I mean, I think that's that's amazing.
Speaker 7: Out of those four, I think the only one I don't think it's soon like this four that's like, yo, that's happening now. Right when we talked about the Amazon, So I don't I don't know if we're there yet for transportation.
Speaker 6: It will happen, but I just don't know if it's soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, soon as far as not maybe not tomorrow. But the writings on the wall.
Speaker 7: It's the writings on the wall. This is one of those things. The other four it's like, no, we can see that Cotmber service reps. That's now.
Speaker 4: Even at the hotel, we was having a conversation three o'clock in the morning about Chat GBT. It was me, Mike Franz. We was in the lobby. I think it was MG mortgage guy was down there and we also all late lost whatever. This was the night before. So yeah, the guy at the hotel, he was just heave dropping on a conversation. He works at the front desk, and he was like, I use Chat GPT every day and he was like emails the clients. He was like, you know, you know, somebody has a leaky faucet or somebody has a can I just use it? And he was like every time I send an email, it's a different email every time. So he was like, I'm using that right now. So from the customer service standpoint, yeah, AI is over, it's done. The cashier is almost done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every time I go into Kroger, like, it's one person working there that's done.
Speaker 4: So all right, So five jobs that AI won't replace.
Speaker 7: That's that was one that was like we sat for like five minutes when just throwing out things.
Speaker 4: The athlete, Okay, I can't see an AI replacing athletes barber.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen if Trician gets a whole like Okay, Tristan has a unique experience, right, Bebel hasn't been as hot. I have seen some machines that can do like a decent precision Jalen Rose type stuff. No, I haven't seen that. Now I forgets to that level. We can get AI to barber in here right now.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's over, but I don't think it's there yet. Before middle of America. I can see like Super Cuts throwing in fifty million dollars in having a twenty four hour service. Now we wouldn't go, but there is a market to be served everywhere. I think a barber can be replaced and for you non punctual barbers for neath though.
Speaker 7: Punctual amount of time it takes inside the shop absolutely and if you can go twenty four hours, won't have a robot come to your house and do it for you. Oh, I can pick the type of lineup you want for.
Speaker 6: You barbers that don't use gloves to it.
Speaker 5: You got bad breath, boy?
Speaker 4: Well, I still think that the barbers, they might be safe for a while. I don't see just a bunch of robots for fully fifteen years. Yeah, yeah, chefs really chefs in the kitchen. I don't see AI just automatic machines just making meals like they make they like assembly line. I'm talking about. When I say a chef, I mean real personalized touch cooking it, cooking it up, chef curry withb you better go to AI and had that robot sprints like like the school lunch one hundred percent. Machines can one one hundred percent make that, yeah, one thousand percent.
Speaker 6: But a chef, like on some Jetson's type situation.
Speaker 4: It goes a little bit, goes into it.
Speaker 5: CEK some AI for that customer service sometimes too. To Shotter, y'all, well, boy, I been like we frequent there, me too. I'll call hey, shared, I'm say, your order sixty five minutes late? What are we doing, lotor tossing up sauce?
Speaker 6: What we're doing?
Speaker 5: So, No, I don't think chefs are like hiring restaurants to be able to be replaced yet. Public speaker, Oh huh, you don't think so. Well, most public speakers bring no value. This is not trying shot well.
Speaker 4: When I say public speaker, even we're we're public speakers, right, So it's a different in person experience that you get when So as far as like online voiceovers and all that, one thousand percent yes, But as far as actually going to see somebody speak publicly, whether it's a motivational speaker, whether it's an educational speaker, I think that there's still an in person experience that has not been able to be due of those are really good though. Yeah, well that's a different conversation.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think the key part is the in person public speaking.
Speaker 4: That's public keyword public.
Speaker 6: Well, some people might.
Speaker 7: Say I do zoom calls, I'm a public speaker, given book me right, that's public speaking. You're speaking in front of the audience, so you are still public, but the in person now changes it until it becomes a hologram. And that's the person who's speaking, right, because like you said right now on stage, yes, right, but what if you can be in three different countries at the same time with the same message.
Speaker 6: And I may know a guy.
Speaker 4: Every So let's just get this strict. Every career is in danger of being replaced. But we're saying like soon or later, these are like I don't seem like in the next five years speaking.
Speaker 7: Not.
Speaker 4: Fifty years, potentially one hundred years. Yeah, definitely might be a hologram president in one hundred years.
Speaker 7: I think sooner than that. I think that in the next twenty we'll start seeing hologram. We'll sell I mean Las Vegas is trying to do the Whitney Houston Show residency.
Speaker 6: It's all hologram. Yeah, it's just performs.
Speaker 5: Coming down and that's really a chip thing too, how much processing power it takes.
Speaker 6: But if the presses come down, I mean, remember when Drey did this.
Speaker 7: When they did what it was like, it was mind blowing, like we've never seen anything like that, and we haven't seen anything since.
Speaker 4: So the last phe was a little controversial religious minister. So this is something that people's like, is that a job? It's actually the biggest job.
Speaker 7: So this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieved their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 6: It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring.
Speaker 7: To safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money Boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 6: Erners What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: Christinome, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: A day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 7: Oh, context, it's a big job. It's an important job. Is it the biggest job?
Speaker 4: I'm saying as far as money monetization standpoint, people don't know that part the church owns more real estate than MCGE.
Speaker 6: That's stick facts. They own Manhattan, right Alan.
Speaker 4: From I'm just saying from a business standpoint, Yes, religion is a business for sure. For sure, and there's no religion without religious leaders. It's part of any any core religion has leadership and people have to get information from people. I don't necessarily see that getting replaced by AI soon. I don't see that getting replaced.
Speaker 7: By I think out of all the ones we said, I think that's the one that is the furthest out of ever being replaced, I.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't say it's the furthest out because even when we went to Davos and they were saying that Saudi Arabia is already training Islamic AI, and they kind of went through the whole new religion how countries and governments are using artificial intelligence from a religious standpoint, So I don't necessarily think that it's out of the realm of possibility. I just don't think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Soon, That's what I'm saying. You just said them saying but.
Speaker 4: No, But I'm just saying it could. There's a pathway to see this happening. Yeah, but I think that probably you need an in person experience more than anything else.
Speaker 7: You know, would be interesting is to see how many of a generation actually still I mean, even in America, how many people claim to be religious and actually practice religion. Yeah, right to even though like I don't know, I mean, I don't know. I know a few people that go to church.
Speaker 4: But many. Yeah, it's definitely waning.
Speaker 5: Sure, but if you will put Jesus coming out the sky one day in a holograund you saw Jesus, boy, I'm like, Lord.
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry. Straight my life said the resurrection will be a hologrid.
Speaker 5: I meant they shot down at balloon and said that they thought it was from Russia when it was an alien spaceship.
Speaker 6: But huh, the one that flew.
Speaker 4: Over the Yeah, come on now, I mean yeah, I mean, it's not out of the rond possibility. If you really want to talk about propaganda.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, if we want to go down, especially in the time of the rest that would be the best time to the bad signal.
Speaker 6: You want to take over.
Speaker 5: Jesus right up there over man the Lord come to save everybody, just saying, oh man, yeah, you gotta study We've been talking about Edward. You have to go study that book Propaganda. You have to know when to strike and when people are afraid. They're looking for any semblance of safety. If Google slaps yahweh coming after the clouds on with the cheerleads, boy, the gates are open.
Speaker 4: So any other careers that you think could be replaced, or any other careers that you think are pretty safe.
Speaker 5: Oh you know what, that's really in trouble because most of them don't bring the value in away podcasters.
Speaker 6: It's over it.
Speaker 5: When they did that jay Z voice that was crazy flow, almost flawlessly diverse.
Speaker 6: Was not the greatest, So that's how we.
Speaker 4: Do It wasn't bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's like, now I'm gonna be real. I've tried to find that company right now so we can replicate our voices and put out twenty five episodes.
Speaker 7: When I saw a group posted yes and that's his engineer, and.
Speaker 6: He like he had a whole paragraph he wrote about how.
Speaker 7: We need to figure this out, because how do you copyright somebody's voice?
Speaker 6: It is your intellectual property, but there is no law.
Speaker 7: And even if you made a law here, what's to stop it from happening in Canada, what happens in Mexico, whatevers in China?
Speaker 6: In the national laws are changing, it's different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, podcasting, most influencers, YouTube creators are gonna be in trouble because now you'll be able to put more things out at scale.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I think uh education, yes is in danger or say is in danger? I think it's in danger long term. It is just from how efficient this can be, this technology can be, rather than you know, like we always talk about the industrialized way that you know, school has been formatted. It doesn't even make sense anymore, especially what they're learning. Imagine we could streamline the process of what they're learning to their actual needs and wants, because everybody doesn't learn the same and everybody doesn't want to learn the same knowledge, nor should they be forced to.
Speaker 6: But that's kind of how it is.
Speaker 7: Like you're going to learn a lot of these things and you'll probably use two percent of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about trades like electricians, plumbers?
Speaker 6: I think that'll be safe. Yeah, I think you need hands on for that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely. I think those.
Speaker 5: Waste management Yeah, like those and those skills make a lot of money.
Speaker 7: Technology stepped into waste management. There used to be four guys on your garbage, now one with the robot. That's true.
Speaker 4: Plumber, you can definitely use machine for plumbing, but think you still have to have electricians might be a little bit more safer than plumbers. I can say my machine can definitely do some plumbing work.
Speaker 7: Probably the plumbing work I've had done, it can't be done without like a human maning it.
Speaker 6: Like I've had to have pipes. I had a belly in my pipe.
Speaker 7: They had to dig, they had to you know, like there's no machine that could do that.
Speaker 6: And even trying to you ever see when they.
Speaker 7: Put the the disc the stake to see like where the problem is coming from. That you need a person dropping legos and the toiling clothe.
Speaker 6: My god, they'll stop using the wipes. Yeah, they're not flexible.
Speaker 5: Plumbers will stay construction commercial construction. What y'all think?
Speaker 7: Thanks past Yeah, like boxable.
Speaker 4: Well yeh, yeah, like.
Speaker 6: That's true, that's true. M good point.
Speaker 4: Well in construction.
Speaker 6: I like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the construction is endanger, it's in danger.
Speaker 5: But it's important you learn how to use all these tools. I know people feel like it's a lot of doom and gloom, but take all of these tools and learn how to use them in your business like that. At some point I probably will bring like a bunch of vas back on, but I'm going to train them on how.
Speaker 6: To use like all the tools.
Speaker 7: And we're talking about all these companies and how it can be disruptive. We gave you five or six. Another one to keep your eye on is C three dot AI. Okay, C three dot AI is the ticker. It is the company. Look at what they're doing. Their whole business model is to scale AI.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 7: So if we're talking about all these professors that are disrupting and their model the business is based on scaling it, make sure you keep your eye on at C three dot A.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being force bag drop Bag Drop Mike drot Bag drop.
Speaker 1: Droft, an illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.