Speaker 1: And this is junk.
Speaker 2: Yeah the day time you get John, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You are a donkey. Huh, I'm a fat and all that shit around your They want this man to dog the blows man. They wait for Charlamagne to top the gloves. You have to make a judgment that who was going to be on the Donkey of the day. They chose you. It's a breakfast club, bitch. You who's donkey of the day today? Wow?
Speaker 1: Donkey of today for Thursday October thirtieth, No, not October thirtieth.
Speaker 3: What today's day? October told twenty six? The hell I jumped for days?
Speaker 4: I don't know. You forgot yesterday it was a twenty fifth four times. I think you need to check your statu in prescription. That's what I left it wrong, I know, But that how I can be making deliried.
Speaker 1: No, I think I gotta take more jinkle below whatever it's called. I can't remember what the name of it is. But anyway, Donkey Today for Thursday October twenty six goes to a thirty year old Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Man named Kobe Parker.
Speaker 1: Now Kobe Parker called police at around eight eighteen pm to re caught his child missing from his car parked outside Price Chopper supermarket in Connecticut. Alright, he told police he had gone into the store and left the child in his vehicle, but the child was missing when he came back. Now, before we even get into the details of the story, I feel like he could get the biggest he hall for simply leaving his child in the car.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Parents in twenty twenty three would still be leaving their children in the car under any circumstances. There is absolutely zero reason for you to leave your little child in a car. We've seen enough examples of kids dying from he'd exhausted, he dishausted, We've seen enough examples of kids being kidnapped.
Speaker 3: Like, your child is not a pet, bro That's why I hate when people.
Speaker 1: Call their pets kids, because if you had actual kids, you would know the difference.
Speaker 3: All Right, you don't let.
Speaker 1: Your child outside the peete, and you shouldn't, even though people do, leave your child in the car while youre running the store. Real quick, Now, the story gets way stupid than this, because it turns out the child was indeed missing, but not because of a kidnapping, but because of a good old fashioned thing called parental neglect.
Speaker 3: Let's go to WTNH News eight for the report.
Speaker 2: Police place arrested man and reported his child went missing from his car while he was inside the Mansfield Price Chopper play. It turns out that thirty year old Kolbe Parker actually left the child home alone and only thought the child was with him. Police conducted a search around the store. That's when they sent officers to Parker's house. They found the child there fine. Police say Parker failed a sobriety test. The child was placed in custody of a family member.
Speaker 3: Failed a sobriety test. That man was high.
Speaker 1: Okay, I knew this man was high before I even heard the story. The news report said he failed a sobriety test. He probably was drinking too. But this man was operating on at least a forty to sixty milligram edible. Okay, I know edible. Actually, when I hear it, I hadn't been high off of edible. Scrolling through Instagram looking for my phone and I only got one phone. Okay, speaking of phone, some of y'all care about your phones more than you care about your kids. Okay, before you leave your house, you were checking for your keys wilet phone.
Speaker 3: We need to add kids to that kids keys wilet phone.
Speaker 1: It's like the heads, shoulders, knees in tos, knees in toes kids keys. Though while at wilet phone, we will lose our minds if we leave home without our phones. Before we get in the car, we check it for it in God for bit. We drive a little bit and then go to our phone and make a call to go to our phone and turn the music on. If we don't feel our phones, we will stop everything and run back to the house. This man Kobe did not feel that way about his own flesh and blood. Now I understand possibly being high enough that you forgot the kid at home, But you were so high you actually thought you put the kid in the car, scrapped them up. Probably turned on revolting children from Matilda the musical, singing along with the child we are revoting children, living and revolting times. You got out the car okay in your mind, thinking you'll be right back, probably cracked the window and all told the child you was gonna get them something and everything, and then came back to the car and thought the child that was never there had been kidnapped. Glasses I think you're on the sharm that you used to serve. Okay, this sounded like pee wee sherman to me? Does this sound like shrim used to do the uglasses?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, something else is wrong with him. I don't think people, even on sirn forget their chess. They just don't forget their chills.
Speaker 3: Damn. Always remember man.
Speaker 1: Children may forget what you say, but they will never forget how you made them feel, especially when you forget them. Please let me Ma give Kobe Parker the biggest he hall hee haw he ha.
Speaker 3: You stupid motherfuck? Are you dumb? All right?
Speaker 1: Look, it's a relief he wasn't kidnapped, But man, leaving the kid at the house, that might have been worse. I know y'all watch home alone and think kids can handle themselves anever adult on around.
Speaker 3: But this ain't a movie. Dun't have y'all ever did that.
Speaker 4: I don't know your first kid, like I always am scared that when I have my first kid, I might forget like, okay, I have the kid and leave the kids.
Speaker 3: I guess you're doing. I can see you leaving your kid on top of the car driving off.
Speaker 4: That's one of my fears, like the car seat, like just because I don't know, you're moving so fast and it's new.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I used to double check my niece like, okay, she's here.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna know, especially you you're gonna carry it for nine months, push it out.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna get that double check. Trust.
Speaker 5: Definitely something only a man will do. That's never done it. I'm super sensitive. Like even when my kids are sleeping, I'm the one that looks to see if their chest is moving at the actually breathing at night at times. Yeah, I do that all the time. Same thing when I'm driving in the car. Make sure like I'm very, very extra when it comes to the kids.
Speaker 4: That's good to know.
Speaker 3: We are revolting children living in revolting times. Be Et, we'll see them all pie, b Et. You don't know about that till the musical. I don't you know the number that until the musical. All right, well let's jump into another song. Glasses Alone. He's a co host, He.
Speaker 5: Alone the Roses a co host.
Speaker 3: Got Glass Alone?
Speaker 1: You know? He got a podcast called the no Ceilings Podcast on the Black Effect I Heart Radio podcast network. But he's got a new album I'll call cancel these nuts really good.
Speaker 3: And what's the number?
Speaker 5: I think it's the second song on third song on that what's.
Speaker 3: The name of it.
Speaker 5: What's the name of the song? Kanye should have never married that chick? That's not that's not what it says. It's radio appropriate. Now you can say you can say that pro appropriate, like we can. Here's oh for sure should Yeah, you should have never married that bitch.
Speaker 3: I think that's a very inappropriate title.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, it has nothing to do with Kanye are his ex wife Kim correct.
Speaker 3: It has to do with what.
Speaker 5: Glasses, turning a whore on my list, turning the hole into a housewife. You cannot turn a hole into a housewise, all right, But let's the phone eight hundred five eight five one o five one. The question is, can you turn a hole into a house?
Speaker 3: Yes you can. Questions don't get cold, but I think they get tired. Yes, they evolved like everybody else is cold.
Speaker 4: But it gets high eventually you get tired of all. It's a lot to balance a lot of people, y'all.
Speaker 1: And everybody got a pass. I don't know why y'all keep backing like everybody don't got to pass.
Speaker 5: Everybody's past is not filled with penises. All right, let's discuss when we come back.
Speaker 3: What fe of penises on the exactly?
Speaker 4: I don't know why they.
Speaker 3: Let's discuss everywhere. Good morning, the Breakfast Club,