Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of the wood Trend Clan using AI new video.
Speaker 2: Woo ooh, it's Tang Tang Tangang God. I don't know the song school, but the song.
Speaker 3: Was very yeah, I mean there is a has not really evolved much since it's a day, but the look, his his love, his embrasive technology. That's one thing he's been consistent with. There's a new video out that's AI.
Speaker 4: It's it's bad, guys, it's bad.
Speaker 1: It's just like the the actor's hair changes throughout. There's like weird, his face, knees, the everything looks like weird and glossy. There's nothing really happening in it. They released that as like the official video. Yeah, like it had it as if it had a director and ship.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure obviously someone has.
Speaker 4: To tell the you know, prompt the fucking thing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's given big Coca Cola Christmas commercial.
Speaker 4: Energy, but definitely better.
Speaker 5: Why the better cars moving like that.
Speaker 3: It's like they do it had like seventeen fingers, so at least they got they dialed that kind of shit in.
Speaker 5: My name's Jack bet Over.
Speaker 1: There's Miles the Hams where we tell you some of the things that are trending on this Tuesday, March eleventh, in the afternoon, what's trending mile, there's that Sam Cedar clip going viral, which I don't I guess I think I've confused Sam, like the SAMs. But so Sam Cedar is a former sitcom actor and now he has a podcast and like kind of just is like kind of a progressive liberal.
Speaker 5: Is that sort of his thing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Progressive yeah, yeah, the Majority Report.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so he went on Jubilee and did a like debate against twenty conservatives and just like kind of owned.
Speaker 5: A lot of them, yeah, pretty repeatedly.
Speaker 1: Like it it's this format where twenty people sit around and then like they're like three two one, and then people like have to run in and like grab the chair to debate him, like after he like issues a prompt.
Speaker 5: It's all very weird.
Speaker 1: It's like basically seems just dedicated to generating like viral clips. And there was some open embrace of like one girl that I think is getting a lot of the attention came through and she was like, yeah, why wouldn't I embrace xenophobia, Like you know, she was just like, yeah, that's we're a white country, bitch, Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And then the Latino dude then came up later and he's like, yeah, yeah, Christian nationalism, white nationalism, Yeah, Christian nationalism strat that actually, but the way he said is like, yeah, we need that if we're going to turn this country around, right, And you're like.
Speaker 5: Well, but I do.
Speaker 1: It did seem like a viral ad for conservatives and mega people. They're just like you or I get, like, they don't look like what we typically associate them with. I'm curious how they like cast this where they found this cast of a mega people because there's you know, black people, Latino people, uh, Indian people, uh.
Speaker 3: Waiting a lot on your belief that those people couldn't be conservative.
Speaker 5: Couldn't be mega.
Speaker 1: I guess, not that they couldn't be, but that it's just like I guess when I think of mega, that's not who I picture.
Speaker 5: And then like mainly it was like the all.
Speaker 1: The like hipster looking people, like they all kind of look like young hipsters.
Speaker 3: The well Jubilee is you know, it's it's a known thing on YouTube and stuff. So you're you're you're trying because you're trying to get up in there. So from that perspective, like, yeah, it's not going to be like this sort of CNN town hall look of like we're talking to the MAGA voter. But you know, numerically though, when you look at Pooh voted for Donald Trump, like, yeah, it's it's a lot of people who again don't fit whatever like the quote unquote look is. But I mean, I think it's interesting to see him go on Jubilee to do that, because those are the kinds of places where, you know, the people who don't really pay attention to the news kind of get like their discourse from Yeah, so to have him go there and actually just sort of like truth talk like the basics and they're like, dude, the FBIO doesn't pay taxes, and he's like, bro, the ice funded.
Speaker 4: By the government. No, of course they don't pay taxes, like you, what are you talking about? Oh?
Speaker 3: I mean, the thing I'm struck by is just how depleted the critical thinking skills are of these people, and just how like, even in the face of hearing someone say something to you that completely contradicts what you're saying, like in a logical way, immediately just goes into like I'm just gonna have to double down and get angry or or like the people who just gave up, and like, you know, someone else is probably gonna have to come up here to someone else is.
Speaker 1: Going to actually be better at debunking this. So I'm just gonna but you're wrong. I know you're wrong. I just don't have the facts to back it up because you're actually not wrong. So I'm gonna let somebody else take this one.
Speaker 3: It was funny when you even like what he's just asking me, like what month are we in right now, just to be like okay, good so we can agree on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because then also I think Hassan Piker went on THEO Van's podcast.
Speaker 5: Oh he did, how'd that go? I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, but I'm sure the difference guys coming together, having a good conversation and probably.
Speaker 5: Landing somewhere in the No. No, I don't think that's how Well, yeah, we'll have to see.
Speaker 3: But I mean that's those are the spaces I think people you know, like, rather than being like how do we get a Joe Rogan of the left, it's like just have people you know, have people with progressive politics go on these fucking places to just so they they are in front of some of these people. But yeah, it was a very the that Jubilee debate. I was just like, God, we're fucking cooked, man, No one even knows what anything is anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, it is the five year anniversary of the pandemic declaration. We still haven't forget and Tom Hanks or Rudy Gobert, I feel no, nor will we, nor should we. No. Do you think that's where because Tom Hanks is like so central to a lot of like illuminati conspiracy theories, do you think it's that association or do you think, like I guess it was kind of there before. Right, It's just like he is associated with liberal theories and or liberal causes, and he is America's dad, so he gets like all the daddy issues and shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think also because he didn't like openly embrace Trump, then he's the enemy.
Speaker 5: So yeah, but.
Speaker 3: His son broad Yeah him not a waste.
Speaker 5: You all right?
Speaker 1: The US no longer has free speech. ICE has named my Mood Khalil, who is one of the pro Palestinian organizers at Columbia and They also revoked the student visa of a Chinese student who's organizing.
Speaker 5: Protests at this time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fucking wild, dude, straight up detaining people and you, like Mike Johnson, the speaker was asked, like what crime did this person commit to warrant being arrested, and he just goes into this thing of like just nonsense saics like I was there not again doing the thing, not answering what the crime was, and just doing this like hyperbolic thing of like Colombia was a war zone and this guy he's handing out stuff like with like hamas information on it, and he's trying to make everyone hamas, and we just will not have that. If you're a student coming from about to be an American and you're becoming you're terrorizing your fellow students, that is not going to happen. You will leave and completely obscuring everything around what was going on, and also just completely like on top of that, avoiding just how dark that is when purely organizing a protest, a non violent protest, just advocate advocating for human rights gets you fucking in jail.
Speaker 4: And I think this is the thing that.
Speaker 3: People always talk about is how this actually, this isn't good for fighting anti Semitism to just call these things anti semitism, because when you're evoking, invoking this idea of like what these people are are you know, the actual people who are protesting in good faith, which is most people, it's there to talk about that these are crimes being committed against human beings, that absolutely we should not be standing by and aiding and abetting this, and to say that to do that, we will actually put the forces of the state against you, that's not that doesn't help bolster the case that these are the good guys or this is the side of good. It fucking completely, it's it's just so fucking it's it's really fucked up to watch. And today I think the Senate Democrat like Judiciary Dems from their Twitter account set like posted a free Mahmoud Khalil.
Speaker 1: Thing, which I was like, whoa really really okay Dems, what got over them?
Speaker 5: They'll probably apologize for that by the end of the day.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the thing I'm seeing a lot of people point to is like he's part of the people occupying that building, and that's it's just that's the one thing you can't do in America is you know, threatened property.
Speaker 4: Right, It's like, yeah, there were.
Speaker 1: Sit ins during the Civil Rights movement, like with I guess those would be considered like occupying a building in this current environment.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Anyways, the Senate Judiciary Dems thing, it's like very confusing to me, like, yeah, you do everything you can to also like foster the environment that chills free speech, especially around campus protests, around Gaza, and then now you're acting like this is like a big issue again. I think they ally, the Democrats are in the process of constantly revealing how duplicitous and wobbly and ideologically inconsistent they are, because in one breath or in six months ago, they were condemning any kind of nonviolent protest that was happening on campus, and now they're now they're worried. Dun, this kid is getting detained purely because who's empowered, not because they actually not because of an actual opposition to this.
Speaker 4: It's just fucking absurd.
Speaker 3: But anyway, we'll see what happens there already dimensions already a fucking mess.
Speaker 4: Under the comments and.
Speaker 5: That all right, let's take a quick break. We'll come right back.
Speaker 1: And we're back, and RFK Junior is promoting healthy eating by visiting Steak and Shakes, So this is yeah, in his pledge to make America healthy again, RFK Junior has been promoting the hell out of Steak and Shake, thanking them for quote RFK ing the French fries, which does not mean that their French fries are now cooked in whale blubber and contained bear meat, but actually means that they're no longer using seed oils for cooking fries and have moved to beef tallow instead, because nothing says healthy like beef tallow.
Speaker 4: Hey, it is flavor. I'm not gonna lie that's flavor.
Speaker 5: That's flavor. But no, it's gonna be better. It's gonna taste better.
Speaker 1: This was beef towel was the thing that they moved off of in the eighties because they were like this is really bad for you. Yeah yeah, yeah, and so we have to like move you now. One thing is it is really bad for you. But this is just you know, it's another part of this administration that is just governed by Internet memes and the whims of like whatever is popular right now, and you know, the anti scientific and just like well, right now, we're worried about seed oils, which I'm not saying you shouldn't be like doing research and you know, uh, paying attention to dangers around seed oils, but like to be just like and therefore going back to beef tallow, and I'm going to endorse fries cooked in beef tallow served with milkshakes and triple steak burgers as like healthy eating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no fucking way, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he sat for an interview with Sean Hannity inside a Steak and Shake.
Speaker 3: I don't know who owns Steak and Shake, and we should probably look into that because they're clearly like this Twitter account is a fucking right wing hellscape, like the shit they're posting, yeah, like eating steak and shake in a Tesla, telling people to fucking hotal Tesla.
Speaker 4: Stock, like from the steak in Shake fucking Twitter.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's kick Glary Holdings, which anybody who listens to the podcast dough Boys knows is uh is a shitty company that like this guy like puts his name on com like once he takes over, he's like this is now a biglary company, and then he does like horrible things and it's basically like private equity shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, well hey man, now everyone's eating from Look, I think this is all part of Trump's plan. Like you're saying, to die on the toilet like Elvis for everyone.
Speaker 4: He wants to make that accessible for everyone. We should all.
Speaker 1: Should all be given the free freedom to die on the toilet like er king.
Speaker 3: Blowing our intestines out with just constant beef tallow just just ingesting huge amounts of beef talot.
Speaker 1: God, he dies from like just his horrible diet and like all the prescription drugs he's on, Like he's just the again. Like I think in the same way that people were unable to accept Elvis's death, like I think the country his supporters will be unable to accept his death in a way that might lead to a civil war in this case, Like it'll be instead of fun Elvis sightings and people being like Elvis is still alive, it'll be fucking a civil war, yeah, Like or yeah, like fucking Donald Trump juniors trying to be like I have his death.
Speaker 3: Shroud, only I can claim supreme power over Like oh yeah, I feel like there will be some weird artifact they start fighting over.
Speaker 1: Oh, fuck yeah, just to state the obvious. Actual experts have pointed out that attributing the adverse health consequences of processed foods to seed oils is bullshit because it's the junk food as a whole that's the problem.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 1: Maybe like if you're like, ah, should I cook this thing in this healthy food in seed oil or like avocado oil, like that totally understand, Like you can figure that out. But to be like getting rid of seed oil is going to save the country, a country that is like struggling through a for the.
Speaker 3: Sake of making this a cool like hit for RFK.
Speaker 5: Dude, there's this guy.
Speaker 3: I bet RFK will probably succumb to this new shitty maga diet that he's having to do, even performatively, because I bet this dude was eating like spirrillina like fucking.
Speaker 4: All day or some shit.
Speaker 3: So now, uh, the shit's RFK is taking because you know that dude was eating healthy before.
Speaker 1: Probably yeah, spark his shit used to sparkle, and now he's just absolute paint jobs city.
Speaker 3: You deserve every watery paint job you do from now on. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: They also claimed that the health experts claimed that swapping out the oils for lard and beef tallow would make them even worse.
Speaker 5: It's just like, but it is the the whole.
Speaker 1: Problem, like the the whole idea of like healthy eating in the US, like as our diets have gotten like way worse really starting in the eighties is that corporations took over and we're like, we have to keep the messaging on brand that like one way or another, it needs to be you're consuming your way to health.
Speaker 5: So rather than being like you are going.
Speaker 1: To eat less, which we've we've seen with like the ozepic thing hurts their bottom line and like they're they're not happy about it, but it is also the only way to like really lose weight. Rather than you know, acknowledging that reality, they are they're they're like, well, instead, we're offering these fat free products that are like fucking so powerfully like sugar saturated.
Speaker 5: That you won't be able to go to sleep for three days.
Speaker 1: I love snack wells though, that that is exactly what I had in mind.
Speaker 5: Man, those those things.
Speaker 3: Taste like those I'll never get over those Devil's Food cake cookies they had on the box.
Speaker 4: They looked so fucking.
Speaker 5: Good, and I was like, yeah, what is they did not have a full.
Speaker 4: Bullshit I'm eeting.
Speaker 3: And then I don't know anyway what happened to the snack Wells people like the ladies that were marketing.
Speaker 4: Then I hope they're all okay.
Speaker 5: I bet they're fine. They now sell cigarettes, all right.
Speaker 1: And then finally a Justice Department attorney was fired for not arming mel Gibson. I guess it's being reported that former US Partner attorney Elizabeth g Oyer was fired last week because she wouldn't let Trump supporter Mel Gibson have his guns back. She was asked by the administration to restore mel Gibson's gun rights, which were taken away following his twenty eleven domestic violence misdemeanor conviction, and she believes that her refusal to carry out that request led to her dismissal. She said that DOJ employees are afraid right now because dissent is being punished, and the Justice Department like kind of issued a non denial denial where they're like, no, the timing on the email actually doesn't make sense, but just as a reminder for people who weren't paying attention back then, his guns were taken away after he waved a gun in front of his ex girlfriend after physically attacking her and threatened to murder her as she tried to get away, allegedly. So and I mean, we have a lot of audio evidence of him being pretty.
Speaker 4: Scary, absolute fucking goblin.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's unreal though too, like just what the government's prioritizing.
Speaker 4: Like mel Gibson's like, let me get my fucking gun back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get me back my gun.
Speaker 3: You kill my gun, you kill yourself, that's right, Oh my god. And the gun was peeing its pants in the elevator when it's I was standing next to him that same.
Speaker 5: Was I remember. I was like, yo, that is upsetting.
Speaker 1: The movie's fucking straight up upseting, especially for having watched it as a child.
Speaker 5: Go yeah, I don't know, wamn man, I mean that was like some shit.
Speaker 3: You just watch fucking Ransom and you're like ransome Brode, this is how it works, dude, everyone this kidnaps only don't get that behind up or do. I don't know, then maybe it'll end happily, but yeah, mel Gibson, you absolutely fucking do not deserve anything.
Speaker 4: Get the fuck away.
Speaker 3: This dude was in Alta Dina making a fucking hissy fit about the Maga the fires and how the like Alta Dina needs doze and shit to fuck up man, Like I don't truly shut the fuck up, Mel Gibson, Yeah, he's probably He's probably trying to get in good either because there's some crime that he needs to get pardoned for.
Speaker 4: He's gearing up to do some shit that he needs to get partoned for.
Speaker 5: Right right, He's a do not want.
Speaker 1: I still like there's something about his uh demeanor on the Joe Rogan podcast when he's talking about like how all his friends cancer was cured by fucking hydroxychloric when that is just like, I'm like, man, on the one hand, it's like terrifying.
Speaker 5: On the other hand, it's like.
Speaker 1: Whatever drugs he is on are so powerful and it's like a wild.
Speaker 4: He's out here denying reality with his chest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna do it for today's trending. We are back tomorrow with a whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get your vaccines while he still can get your flu shot. He'll do nothing about white supremacy and we will.
Speaker 5: Talk to y'all tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I E.
Speaker 5: Later