Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jetty and He Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: USA.
Speaker 2: We won the Pope World Cup USA.
Speaker 1: Amrica right, actually lived most of his life away from the country, snubbing us, giving us the middle finger, if you will.
Speaker 2: Didn't speak in English yesterday.
Speaker 3: He spoken Italian, Latin, and Spanish, but not English.
Speaker 1: I'm prepared to pronounce him an America hater and turn against him immediately. Why waste time?
Speaker 2: If necessary? Always the age.
Speaker 1: Of hyperbole, keyboard warriors and saying horrifying things about people, thinking nobody will ever know who you are. So yes, I've turned on him seriously, speaking of the modern world, and we'll get to cal of the week in just a second or two. We got this follow up note in reference to our previous conversation from Rich in San Francisco, who addresses it to you, Sarah, Jack. I downloaded chat GPT a week ago and was blown away. I asked it to write a short story about a boy bullied at school. It was the most beautiful, tender story I've ever read. It made me cry. Oh my god, then I asked it to write a novel, and now we have a full collaborative relationship writing my novel together. I am a recovering person like you, with an addictive personality. I just found a new drug and I'm really scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I wondered about, not not so much being addicted to is just.
Speaker 2: So many different ways to make that a giant part of your life.
Speaker 1: How interesting to be alive at the sunset of humanity? Huh yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, here's your interesting to be raising.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm a old girl about how interesting to be raising kids to send out into this world. Yeah, hoping they can have a long life.
Speaker 1: Hey son, you should dedicate to all of your time and energy to acquiring an education and then after that into a particular field which may then disappear in the blink of an eye. Good luck, go get them. Among other issues, never mind the emotional human connection ones we were discussing earlier. All right, quick prediction, then we'll do cow. Does humankind adjust to this? No? Okay, moving along, it's time for the Friday tradition. Let's take a fond look back at the week that was. It's cow Clips of the Week. I'm in contrast to your contrast.
Speaker 2: We like that.
Speaker 1: I'll say this as well. You can have that.
Speaker 2: Product, whip some week.
Speaker 4: Life away celebrating nine day.
Speaker 5: I don't think a beautiful baby girl needs that's eleven years old, needs to have thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: How do you lead the world having ambitious struction? How do you been out?
Speaker 1: I'm in the best health care inal.
Speaker 2: He wasn't hiding somewhere.
Speaker 1: I didn't have him, you know, sequestered in some place.
Speaker 2: Where she had You know, Canada loves us and we love Canada. But we'll see, I mean, over time, we'll see what.
Speaker 1: Happens to me. Having met with the owners of Canada over the course of the campaign, it's not for sale, won't be for sale.
Speaker 6: Evers Alcatraz.
Speaker 1: It sort of represents something that's both horrible and beautiful and strong and miserable.
Speaker 2: Week Crew is called.
Speaker 6: Most Diablos Day forty two.
Speaker 1: It's basically the minor league gang for trenda Ragway.
Speaker 2: This is made up of kids.
Speaker 3: While a large crowd of protesters gathered outside near the campus, where they clashed with New York City police.
Speaker 7: This latest mishaf occurring when the pilot of an FA eighteen super Hornet was attempting a nighttime tale with blending, but the jet ended up falling off the end of the flight deck instead.
Speaker 6: After six decades leading Berkshire Hathaway, Warren Buffett said he'll step down as CEO.
Speaker 1: Come on up this time. At least one hundred flights have been canceled today. I discuss told that proach lost all the radars.
Speaker 2: Three of the four radar screens were blocking. And it's because of Trump and Doge.
Speaker 5: If there's any place where Trump chaos can really cause loss of life, it's at the FAA.
Speaker 3: His lawyers are aiming to convince the jury the government is trying to police consensual sex by a swinger who they say invited others into his bedroom.
Speaker 1: So you got thirty two million followers, so you're one of the most followed people.
Speaker 7: See wait now, right now, you're not going to take inches off my back, bro.
Speaker 2: I thought you're talking about the five what.
Speaker 6: Ring?
Speaker 3: We had that clip of Kanye in there. We played a little of the new Kanye music. Was that on the show yesterday? The podcast?
Speaker 1: But podcast?
Speaker 3: One more thing that was on the show anyway, My son and I were listening a little bit of a couple of tracks that are available. Most of the streaming services won't air his weird hitler song, so it's hard to find.
Speaker 1: Why not.
Speaker 3: One song called Cousins. I said, I haven't heard this. When I started, my son said, don't listen to it. It's too disturbing. I said, I think I'll be okay. I'm sixty, but it was. It was pretty out there. What was the theme generally speaking, It's kind of hard to tell, but just you know, just a mishmash of disturbing, kind of like is another one, the World War III song about getting off Twitter and reading mind comp and just all kinds of craziness. But the music part is great. I mean it's really really good. Sounds great in my truck. These are odd times. What flavor are we looking for this hour, final hour of the week. It's Friday. We could certainly have some fun. We got wacky clips from around the country. Air traffic being odd and unexpected things. Yes, sir, air Traffic Control in Newark is reporting another radar outage. The latest disruption one of the busiest airports in America happened again today briefly, So that's got to get nailed down that whole thing before summer travel season.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, indeed, a couple of stories from America's metropolitan areas I found interesting Midwest cities. Downtown is now mad Max style hell hole where locals are scared to go out after eight pm. Talking about fabulous Kansas City, Missouri, it's become a hotspot for legal street racing, reckless ATV M and I'm sorry ATV and dirt bike riders tearing through neighborhoods, side shows, that sort of thing, the riding electric dirt bikes and.
Speaker 3: That sort of stuff. That's just that's everywhere. My son watches those YouTube videos all the time. I don't know if they're gonna crack down then then or what.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, well I'll be in the woods watching the squirrels. Cavort society crumbles. But said David Lopez, local business owner, this isn't a race issue, it's not a political issue. This is a safety issue. I feel as though this city is about as unsafe as it's been since my family's been. And he gives his address and that's forty five years this September.
Speaker 2: That's too bad.
Speaker 1: When things out of your control start to chip away, at the very foundation of what you've done for four generations. It hurts, he says, people are gonna leave. That's it.
Speaker 2: We have been on in Kansas City for years.
Speaker 3: The Armstrong and Getty shown are very proud to be and I used to live there and I worked radio in Kansas City many many, many years ago before Joe and I even got together.
Speaker 1: But I love Kansas City. I didn't love it more.
Speaker 3: Did they have a policy change, did they do one of those woke da.
Speaker 1: Things, or what's going on there? You know, that's an excellent question. I ought to dig into it, and certainly Kansas Citians, if you'd like to drop us a note and give us your take on it, love to hear it. Mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com.
Speaker 3: I lived on the Kansas side, not the god forsaken Missouri side.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Kansas City Democrat Mayor Quinin Lucas pictured after his blah blah blah. There are suggestions in this article to what extent it's a full description of the situation that suggested, Yes, it's typical Democrat blue city policies, particularly post George Floyd, that have given people the license to go out and do whatever they want and the cops are pulling back.
Speaker 3: How in the hell does this continue to catch on places?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the the inability to connect policy with result is one of the most amazing things I've ever witnessed as an observer of politics and culture. Even without that, what is your upbringing, life, education, your education, that might be it, But what is leading you to your concern?
Speaker 3: Is there just too many people in jail? I never think that I'm a worried that there are too many people in jail.
Speaker 1: Well, if you if you've ever been to a prison or you know seen them, you understand their start in depressing places, A bunch of people who made really bad decisions and I'm glad they're locked up. Well I'm getting there. But yeah, so I could see people think he is terrible how many people we have in prison? But for the thought not to even occur to you, Well, we have laws and they broke them. That is that is a person I would like studied at the university level. And actually, you know, it's a pretty good personage of the American people who don't even well, perhaps it's folks who have been con evinced by their government, schools and universities that well, the only reason those people are incarcerating is because of systemic racism drove them to make desperate choices, And it's all about tearing down Western civilization, which my Marxist professors have convinced me is completely honest or I'm sorry, completely necessary in my women's queer gender Hispanic studies classes or what have.
Speaker 2: Critical women's gender studies queer?
Speaker 1: I said queer twice classes. Yeah, I blew off class way too much. I didn't pick up all of Lengo. But now that reminds me, where is that soul quote? A ton of soul? Kicked off the show with this? More or less today, there have always been ignorant people, but they haven't always had a college degree to make them unaware of their ignorance. Some people imagine that they are well informed because they have memorized a whole galaxy of trendy dogmas and fashionable attitudes. That is a really good description of the modern college education in a lot of places. You engineers, leaving you out of the discussion. You chemists, you're actually getting taught with you you ought to be learning at least, I hope man.
Speaker 3: I'm glad there's some really smart people out there fighting back about this stuff that are smart enough to like and take the time to really like delineate the argument the way who's our favorite guy, Like the way James Lindsay does. I mean he'll take the time to do the research to really you know, and just say, oh, shut up, the way I kind of do.
Speaker 2: When I hear that crap.
Speaker 3: He actually breaks it all down and explains why it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Right, And it's so important that people understand and and the best way to get started understanding it, I think is at least to read the first handful of chapters of Lindsey and pluck Rose's book Cynical Theories, because attracts the origin of the critical theory thing, which is like at the at the root of all the stuff we're talking about. How it started, how it was described as a strategy to capture institutions, to take them over and bend them to the purposes of neomarxism. As I've said many times, these people wrote books, their names are on the spine. They're proud of it. They told us exactly what they wanted to do. But when somebody like me or James Lindsay or Jack or whoever is trying to describe this. The left says, all listen to the crazy, paranoid conspiracy theorists, and a lot of people, even those like steeped in all this crap. They're unaware of what I was just talking about. Because the great con is it's sold as a moral philosophy and not as a tool of takeover in the name of neomarxism. It's sold as hey, look, black people are belieguered. Are you an anti racist or are you a racist? People think, well, I'm not a racist, I must be an anti racist. Tell me what I should do, Tell me what I should say? Oh, wise, overlords, and they have no idea what they're participating in. I don't remember if it was a ute video or podcast or what. But his whole why two plus two equals five is dangerous? That one was so interesting in the history of that and the pushback and the people that push.
Speaker 2: It, it's it's wild.
Speaker 3: We got a bunch on the way, like why is Milania only spent fourteen days at the White House?
Speaker 2: What's going on there? Almong other things there?
Speaker 5: Well, you guys, this weekend is Mother's Day. That's right, And already if people are sending some heartfelt messages. For instance, President Trump said I can't wait to celebrate Mother's Day with my beautiful wife and an incredible mother, Milania, and then former President Obama said I'd like to send a happy Mother's Day wish to the amazing mother of my two children, Michelle.
Speaker 1: That's sweet.
Speaker 5: And finally, Elon Muss said, Happy Mother's Day to my kids amazing moms Alice, Jessica and Linda Harley, Meghan, Sarah Sarad and eighty six more than I'm sending scratch.
Speaker 1: Off took Street. Oh my, oh my.
Speaker 3: So speaking of Milania, she's only been stayed the night at the White House fourteen times so far, which is not very often compared to most first ladies.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It might just be as she's raising Baron away from the spotlight of the White House. I mean, he's a college kid now, but he's going to Isn't he going to school in New York?
Speaker 2: I think he is.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, Maybe I have a feeling that's part of it. And she doesn't really have any interest in politics, and she has thoroughly read her I'm a crazy hot model who married a billionaire contract and has has noticed a clause forty four C, which says you don't have to spend as much time as arm candy after a year twenty two. Well, Michelle, however long they've been together.
Speaker 3: Michelle Obama's been pretty open lately about how much she hated it there. She's probably thinking, I wish I'd have done that. A lot of.
Speaker 1: First families have that same reaction, that same feeling. It sounds like it is definitely something you would do to your family. Oh yeah, it's an enormous sacrifice by those poor people. Whatever party you were talking about, whatever.
Speaker 3: President, No kidding, just running. I don't even know how you present that to your wife or husband. Here's what we'll do. We'll make everything we've ever done or said with everyone we've ever known in our lives a national topic.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: What percentage of the First ladies of the last say, seventy five years were also political beasts? Hillary was obviously, yeah, and Jill Biden obviously to the point of mania, trotting to pour senile husband out for profit and power. You know you did such a great job.
Speaker 7: You answered every question.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That was after the disastrous senility debate. She said that.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, what a nut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of tales from around the country. Oh my gosh, we have no time. Humh. Let me give you the gist and then we will pay off. On the other side of a very short and informative commercial break, here's one state going absolutely in the wrong direction. Prosecutors in Minnesota's largest county, Woke, Woke, Minneapolis, are now being instructed to take race into consideration when you're giving out sentences or recommending sentences or prosecuting people.
Speaker 2: That's not racist at all.
Speaker 1: No, indeed, that's not at all unconstitutional, except that it's completely blatantly in black and white unconstitutional. But what but of many jokes, what state, the punchline to many jokes, has completely turned around their educational system? And how did they do it? There's an old saying, thank God for Mississippi because you might be forty ninth in this, that or the other, but you're probably not gonna be in last place in American states because thank God for Mississippi. Mississippi has staged a hell of a turnaround. I want to tell you about it.
Speaker 2: Among other things. On the way, stay.
Speaker 6: Here, armstrong and geddy.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 4: I have never seen anything like that in my life, and appears that little black stuff has falling down the center of it. Tell me that is not freaking weird. I have no idea. I've been recording it. It was a dark black circle, and now it's dissipating.
Speaker 2: I mean, it looks like somebody blew a big old.
Speaker 6: Smokering a congregation the bird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I thought, because it looked like everything was falling through the center. But now it's just like totally dissipating. But I ain't never seen nothing like that in my life. I hadn't pull over recording.
Speaker 2: What the heck was that, Katie.
Speaker 8: That was a guy who was driving in Kansas and there was this giant black ring of Again, people thought it might have been birds. They didn't know what it was, but it was a rangement.
Speaker 2: Pope got a new pope. Sure, nothing to think about.
Speaker 8: Yeah, apparently scientists are claiming that it was man made. But it looked like a giant It looked like someone blew a giant black smoke ring into the sky.
Speaker 1: That freaky out, Yeah, and then he laughed like his soul had become uninjured.
Speaker 8: That was my favorite part of the clip was his laugh. He was so amused by this, and people were pulling over to talk to him, and he's on his motorcycle.
Speaker 2: Just look it up. Cool.
Speaker 1: That was a bizarre laugh at the end. Anyway, I'm disturbed. So you think, Jack, your theory is at least this is what I've taken from your comments, that the new pope is actually evil and God Almighty was sending us a sign but missed by a couple of states and sent it to Kansas instead of Illinois.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, but it's a good working theory, I suppose.
Speaker 1: So, just getting back briefly to the Minnesota story, you got the prosecutor in Hennepin County, which is where Minneapolis is, and oh my gosh. You know, well, I won't go off on the tangent. I'll wait. But this this woman, what's her first name, Mary Moriarty, full on woke Marxist prosecutor of the George Gascone variety and the others. She became Hennepin County's top prosecutor January twenty three after receiving donations from a group link to of course megodowner George Soros. She's the same gal who declined to charge that state employee who was caught on video vandalizing Tesla cars right and costing more than twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: In damage, which is just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, shouldn't we easier two thousand dollars in damage, no charges?
Speaker 2: Shouldn't it be easier to remove those people?
Speaker 1: He has come under scrutiny for repeatedly refusing to prosecute accused rapists and killers. According to The New York Post, U, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, you're by definition not doing your job.
Speaker 3: I don't understand how it's not easier to remove them, recall them, or impeach them or whatever.
Speaker 2: You're well right, state.
Speaker 1: Allows, And so the reason we brought this up in the last segment was they had she had announced a policy that they would take race into consideration with charging decisions and sentencing decisions and all sorts of stuff. Spokesperson for the Hennepin County Attorney's Office defended Mori Alreaties directive telling local TV station quota defendants race matters because we know unaddressed, unconscious biases lead to racial disparities, which is an unacceptable outcome. A constitutional law professor at the University of Minnesota. Jill has Day said the policy will likely be overturned by the Supreme Court and accused the progressive prosecutor of writing it ambiguously to skirt constitutional issues. M m uh and and she goes into a description of the writing of it. But that's just crazy.
Speaker 2: What was that that thing at the beginning there? The uh any outcome that.
Speaker 1: Oh that I just read. Yeah, defendant's race matters, because we know unaddressed, unconscious biases lead to racial disparities, and.
Speaker 3: That's the only way you could end up with unequal amounts of percentages of people in jail.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, disproportionate, Yeah, incarceration of say, black men. Yeah, that's that's it. That's the only possible explanation. So that is interesting, to say the least. I really wanted to get to how woke Colorado's become. Maybe next week we'll talk about it, among other things. Oh and the tangent that I disciplined myself for once not to go off on you. Remember I brought to your attention the gal in the Minneapolis area Hennepin County who had dropped an N bomb end bombs on a kid in a park and then various right wing ye folks raised a tremendous amount of money for her. I mean, like getting close to a million dollars, maybe over a million dollars now, Matt.
Speaker 3: Walsh, because she had been docked. I mean, she got her life pretty ruined. I mean, you know, she did something really awful. But in the modern world, you lose your job anyway, and then you then you donate money because you don't think, I don't know, it's complicated.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is, and it's even more complicated than I thought. Matt Walsh Conservative provocateur has written a really interesting piece about the situation in her part of Minnesota, that being Biden and Minnesota's policies have completely changed the face of these towns in a very few years, and they are now just there are any many, many thousands of Somali refugees, recent immigrants to our land, some legal, some illegal, and how they have imported to a large degree the Somali culture, which includes a rampant corruption and theft, and that a lot of people are completely at the end of their ropes because their town has gone from idyllic midwestern Minneapolis area town to crime ridden hellhole and there's no reason to drop an enbomb on a kid. No, but thievery is rampant apparently, and this kid was rooting through her bag and she lost her mind.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know where I am on this because Matt wallsh we've liked a lot of his stuff before. He and James Lindsay, who I referenced earlier and I like a lot of his stuff, are locked in a quite angry battle over this whole thing. I mean, like vicious on this specific topic. Scific topic. Yes, oh boy, going on looking a week or longer. Yeah, it's it's something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't Yeah. Interesting, I mean I can see both sides, but I'll have to see what James has to say about it. Uh. There are plenty of people I like very much and respect a great deal. Who you know about ten, maybe even twenty percent of the time, I think, Nope, you're wrong, But I'll look into it. It's interesting on the good news front for once, this is an amazing story, so amazing that I want to dig a little bit more. The skeptic in me has been aroused. I do I mean sexually, I mean good skepticism.
Speaker 3: I I think glad you brought that up. Well, I was afraid you were going to make an idiotic joke. Frankly now about you being aroused sexually? You okay, all right? Well what hell? Oh, don't not get till you've tried it anyway.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: Painting the Deep Who am I quoting here? This is so well written. Daily does good job, a good work for the free press. Painting the Deep South it is as an embarrassing cultural backwater is one of the last socially acceptable forms of prejudice among elites. It's not just tolerated, it's venerated. Mississippi target Let's see, you know about the poor health outcomes, the poverty, the corruption, the obesity, the Confederacy stuff.
Speaker 2: The Confederacy. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wikipedia has an entry dedicated the phrase thank God for Mississippi because its horrible performance on so many metrics saves other states from the embarrassment of finishing last.
Speaker 2: I've only driven around Mississippi. I did well.
Speaker 3: One of my last areas of the country that I ever got to, as I've driven around all forty eight contiguous states was the South and Alabama and Mississippian those areas, uh one vacation.
Speaker 2: Just loved it.
Speaker 3: I just loved everything about it, just the way the towns looked, and the roads and the people and the food and just everything I thought was fantastic.
Speaker 2: I've never lived there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is a lot to love, definitely, including this. Mississippi has become the fastest improving school system in America. Mississippi is taking names and knows how to spell them. In twenty oh three, only the District of Columbia had more fourth graders in the lowest achievement level on our National Reading test than Mississippi. Only DC was worse.
Speaker 2: How does that and not get more attention?
Speaker 1: By last year only four states did better.
Speaker 3: Wow, Now they didn't just lower their standards, did they, California style?
Speaker 1: I need to look into this. When the Urban Institute adjusted national test results for student demographics, and I will click on that and check into that. In a second, Mississippi ranked fourth grade math, first, fourth grade reading, first eighth grade math, first eighth grade reading fourth and again, I'm going to check into the validity of this. And I think I know how because the skeptic in me thinks, did you change standards in a significant way or what? But I will tell you this. They decided we are going to focus on core educational principles. That's what we teach, reading, writing, arithmetic, No flabby stuff, no optional stuff. We are just going to devote all of our time and energy in too making sure these kids can do the basic stuff.
Speaker 3: Am I crooked letter, crooked letter, I crooked letter, crooked letter?
Speaker 1: I ipply? Yeah? Yeah. More often they have been sloppy attempts at debunking Mississippi's success. Some of them ran a national papers, others were withdrawn when the authors realized they were based on flawed information. There are lessons for our education community and for both political parties.
Speaker 2: Well that's that. I like that.
Speaker 3: That would be a great once again laboratory of democracy experiment where they focused on the basics which we've been saying for a long time, and left out all the other crap. It reminds me of the thing Katie sent us the other day that in is it Boise, Idaho, where they just voted to somehow get around the law. How did that whole thing work, Katie?
Speaker 8: They Yeah, they found some loophole in the law where now the state capitol will permanently display the Pride flag because they'd passed a law that you could only have the state or county flags.
Speaker 1: Official flag, official official flag.
Speaker 2: And that's something Trump's been pushing at the federal level.
Speaker 8: And Boise is a blue dot in a sea of red and everyone is pissed except for the college down.
Speaker 3: And they found a way to include the pride flag in the official flags second flag. And I just bring it up because that's the sort of stuff that's happening in a lot of schools where they they jam in all this, like in a whole month worth of pride stuff in the middle of all you're schooling.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, So here's the detail I needed. This adjustment of scores. Demographically, what they're doing is comparing apples to apples, kids to kids and separating how you instead of having an overall score, how did you do among affluent kids, middle class kids, poverty stricken kids. And Mississippi is doing beautifully compared to a lot of other places on kids in poverty. Mississippi just has so many kids in poverty it makes their scores look bad like it's quote unquote a dumb state when they're doing pretty heroic work with a sort of kids who would do miserably worse in more affluent states. With fewer poverty stricken kids. Interesting, Yeah, it is interesting. I would never want to dumb things down and say, well they're poor kids, so that's good enough, which is the tendency on the left. But now I get the methodology and why it's at least a decent idea.
Speaker 3: So I got a little warning I would throw out to you if you're thinking of getting a Tesla, and you probably weren't, but I'm on number three and I got rear ended a couple about a month or so ago, if you remember that in my cyberbeast, and so I took it in to get a fixed yesterday, and I learned something you need to know before you ever consider buying a Tesla, or maybe even in any other electric cars. I don't know, but anyway, that and other stuff will finish strong next.
Speaker 2: So this makes me stupid, but this is the way I did it. So I bought.
Speaker 3: I'm on my third Tesla that I've had. I never paid attention to what the car insurance was. Really I just said, whatever it is that this is the car I'm gonna get. I gotta pay it. I mean, you know, I chose the deductible and all that sort of stuff, But the car insurance on Tesla's is insane.
Speaker 2: I mean absolutely insane.
Speaker 3: And so I got into that conversation with the guy yesterday because I got real ended about a month ago and my brand new Cyberpiecet and it took it in to get it fixed, and it's gonna be like eight thousand dollars for this minor bit of damage. Part of the reason it's so expensive to repair these things. And I just wonder if all cars are going to be going this direction as technology gets more and more and more complicated. Any very few shops can work on a Tesla because you have to be certified from the person who answers the phone and every single tech. You just can't have one tech that knows how to work on Tesla. Everybody has to be fully certified. You have to have all the tools, everything like that. The reason for that is Elon and Tesla's on the hook for if anything happens with the automotive automatic driving thing, if anything goes wrong, so you get any kind of dent or anything like that, they got to make sure that didn't damage any sensor or anything so that it doesn't cause a crash, you know, and on the hook for a billion dollars or it ruins the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And so for that reason, it's really expensive, Like I mean, you should look into it if you think and you're gonna save money because you're not buying gas. There's no way you're gonna come out ahead with what insurance costs. And I just wonder if all vehicles are gonna go that way. Do you think the whole like self driving thing is gonna become like pretty much every car will have them.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, it's gonna be damn expensive to fix a certain level of expense. Yeah, I you know, I don't have a test lab. I have a car with a fair number of sensors and ability to do this, that and the other. And I was told the first time of the windshield crack, that'll be X dollars and I said what they said, Yeah, we got to replace all the sensors. And is for that reason it's liability again, Well, and probably a good idea because I don't want to die. I don't know Fiery crash Jack's.
Speaker 9: Got quips that'll leave you with stitches. Joe's Hot Tix mixed the ridges with glitches.
Speaker 1: Say no, Somber farewell, my friend.
Speaker 9: The laughter boomers to the then Oh Katie's headlines made the flavor of spies.
Speaker 7: I knows more.
Speaker 9: Play always hits Jeff Right, it does. Circus of chaos somehow found final thought Factory rejoys in that.
Speaker 1: I'm horrified by this on every thought coming personally, professionally, artistically.
Speaker 3: That I don't like to have this taste in my mouth for the whole weekend.
Speaker 1: You like at witnessing a murder.
Speaker 9: This is disturbing Strong getting the kings of the taste fortal, same time, same Monday.
Speaker 2: All right, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getting.
Speaker 1: If I can continue on, Let's get a final thought from those lyrics the painful. Oh my lord, I think I've been damaged for life. Michael Angelow, what's your final thought? Speaking for myself, I have tears in my eyes. That song was that bad.
Speaker 2: It was pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Just AI's Runeina creativity. You know, creative people are very special, and I'm just afraid they're going to go by the waystside.
Speaker 3: Well, the creative people will still exist, you just won't be able to make any money off of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, Katie Green are esteemed News woman, Katie, Katie the news lady, we all stop and stare. What's your final thought?
Speaker 2: Speak for yourselves.
Speaker 8: I'm having a blast with chat GPT creating Joe's barbecue.
Speaker 6: Sauce label right now.
Speaker 1: Because I look like a youth pastor who has gone rogue to introduce my own line of barbecue sauce. According to the Internet.
Speaker 3: Jack a final thought for us, Jack with his quips or whatever that was.
Speaker 2: I think that song gave me ed Oh.
Speaker 1: Good, it hurt my soul in ways I'm not sure. I can't explain. I'm not sure I can go on. It's not Ben if you're it's not far off. A lot country hits either. The CHIV I know. God, Oh she had a little gray in the beard of my new barbecue sauce label. Now you've got it nailed, Katie.
Speaker 2: You gotta tweet that out so people can see it. Rich and do it right away website.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty Wrapping up another ghouling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: I like to think of myself as rich and tang. So many beenible to Thanks a little time, go to Armstrong and Geddy dot com. We'll post the picture there as well as tweeting it out.
Speaker 2: Trap us a note.
Speaker 1: If there's something you see over the weekend you think, man that fella's ought to be talking about this, send it along mail bag at Armstrong and Geeddy dot com and pick up a T shirt or a sweatshirt while you're at the website.
Speaker 3: Try having a conversation with chat gpt over the weekend. See if it's as profound for you as it was for me. Disturbing anyway, We'll be back Monday, when the trade war with.
Speaker 2: China might be over already, according to rumors.
Speaker 1: Finally I can stuck up on pencils and dolls again. We'll have all the way shaped pencils.
Speaker 2: God bless America.
Speaker 6: Armstrong is an unpredictable beast.
Speaker 1: I was wondering you know what you felt about that?
Speaker 6: Whatever you say that and listen.
Speaker 2: Let's go one final message.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh no.
Speaker 8: You look like the poster boys for a podcast called Middle Aged Mayhem.
Speaker 1: We complained so you don't have to.
Speaker 2: That's leftloads.
Speaker 3: That's a little on the nose, all right, Great Friday, Mother, Armstrong and Geddy