Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Waken. Jake, myself, David Mendelssohn. Well, I'm Jake Stoielli. That's David Mendelssohn talking some baseball today and football. That's where we're at, people. I wanted to go through the baseball playoff teams in kind of how good is your good version slash kind of an NFL street, kind of a three by three. I looked at each playoff team with their top three starters, their top three relievers slash other pitchers, and their top three position players. I want to see if that exercise got us anywhere. It's an interesting thought process because shirt baseball is a massive team sport and the postseason is also filled with moments from players you don't expect, and that's something baseball has that maybe like NBA doesn't have, Like you're gonna have a guy or two hit a big shot, but you know you're not gonna see a lot of thirty point games from like no. So I want to see if that exercise gets us anywhere. Definitely, it shows the differences between a couple teams for me that maybe we already knew, maybe we didn't. And then we'll go through the weekend that is upcoming in football. So for my baseball exercise, I'm starting in the NL, which, if you know me, I normally start in the ALE and I want to start with the team that I feel like has been the number one. And it's a part of this exercise too, the number one. Imagine this team in the postseason. There's a couple, but the San Diego Padres, it feels like a couple of years now. We've talked about their high end stars, whether starting pitching, whether in the lineup, and they're a good example to start with. And they jumped to my forefront because of their new relief unit. Because this is pretty clean for me. Suarez, Tanner Scott and Jason Adam. They traded for those two guys at the deadline. Scott and Adam. They've been great. Robert Suarez has been really good all year. You know, Jeremiah Strada had an argument, but this isn't about depth right now, although I'll link it into some teams. For the rotation cease is non negotiable. I think Joe Muskrove is also non negotiable. That third spot is Michael King or you Darvish who just came back, and it's been Michael King and he deserves it. So they are three starters. I have ce S Musgrove King, so the pitching there like they have kind of locked up. And it's why everyone liked their deadline a lot, because those are three high end relievers that they do that. Those are three pretty high end starters. If you're not as familiar with Mike King as Yankee fans or Padre fans lock in, he's nasty. And then for San Diego, the part that became funny to me, Manny Machado, I think is their first player that I felt confident with two ways. The new mister Padre home run hitter Tatis I still think has to make the list because he's Fernando Tatis junior. And then the third spot comes down to profar who's been one of the best players this year, but we know a whole other career from him, Luis Arise, who hasn't struck out since yeah insert blank here and then but he doesn't play defense or it's my guy, Jackson Merrill and I went Jackson Merrill, you know, we talked some Rookie of the Year stuff on talking baseball. The Padre fans got loud, so did the Brewers fan, so does everyone that likes their guy. But Jackson Merrill playing both ways, I think offensively he's fairly close to Profar or close enough that what he's done defensively in center field, I had him as their third best play So Padres, the big three player wise didn't jump off as much as you thought. But think about who I haven't mentioned. I haven't mentioned Xander Bogarts. Like the Padres are stacked, but for this three by three exercise, they still end up pretty strong. Which brings us to the other team in their division. Who the three in this lineup we've known all year to be like the biggest three we've ever seen. The Dodgers have Otani, Betts, and Freeman. If this was MLB Street. For those they get that reference, you love it, you love me. You're subscribing right now. For those that don't, NFL Street and NBA Street had different versions of the game where you had less players on the team and you can add players to the team as you go. I'll stop describing the gameplay of a PS two game that I didn't even known. I would only play it at sleepovers Anyways, Otani, Bets, Freeman, Hall of Famers, electric speed, power, contact, all of it. I call three that they're not going to get beat out there. Pitching wise, Yama Moto's back and he's kind of moved into the pole position as he's rehabbing on the fly, but he's looked good. Jack flaherity who they traded for, and at the time it was almost like, yeah, do the Dodgers need Jack Flaherty. There were some Yankees rumors Jack Flaherty in there, and then right now it's Walker Buehler, who his last start was good, everything else was bad. Uh. But it also shows the Dodgers riches a little bit because what if it does click for Walker Buehler, Like remember how good he had been in previous postseasons. So as a third right now, if you're following ball, you know that's not great. When the graphic comes out, you're probably like, that's okay, and Dodgers' bullpen pretty good. Copek who they traded for, that man at Kopek trade that one. A lot of teams could use him. Kopek Trining and Phillips. They had a couple other options you could put in their bullpen. I think Daniel Hudson's been really good for them, but Phillips has been their closer. Trynan has the grossest stuff in baseball arguably, and Kopek is kind of now the new closer there. So they as you'd expect the Dodgers high end talent, they have a pretty good three by three. Let's keep it in the West. My Snakes defending NL champion Snakes. Remember that could tell Marte, Corby and Carroll and Christian Walker. Did I want to sneak Jock Peterson on this list? Absolutely because he has been hitting, but he's DH and against lefty they platune him with Kritchik, So again that turns into a Diamondbacks depth option could have fought for like a Gabby Moreno or even my guy ao Hennio Suarez. But Christian Walker has kind of been the best two way first baseman when he's been Healthykateel Marte has been the best second baseman in all of baseball, and Corbyn Carroll with how good he's been since the All Star break, sure I could have made more of a sting for him and Gino, but he's also supposed to be the guy for that team as much as I love Aohene Suarez, he hasn't really come up the lineup. That's kind of a Tory Lavello. If you're doing good in your spot in the lineup, we don't like to shake the tree that much. That Corbyn Carroll at the top of that lineup and how he's been playing, he gets the nod. It's it's not as impressive as Otani, Bets and Freeman, even like Machado Tatist to get punched in the face by those two guys at the same time. These guys are on that level, they just kind of don't have I guess the pedigree, the high end pedigree. The rotation was tough because it's Zach Gallon the milkman. Absolutely. Then from there you could go Brandon Fott, who is the breakout player of last postseason. He just got rocked. And it's funny when you look at Arizona's rotation on paper and dude, they're gonna be a fun October conversation coming up. Merrill Kelly, who's been okay, Jordan Montgomery, who last postseason was amazing. He was the Jordan answer. So I know Monty hasn't been great for them. He's starting today against Colorado. You want to talk about like three or four big starts being important for Monty. And we've always as Yankee fans, the thought of Monty coming out of the pen was always scary, not good, scary. Feels like he's a routine guy. The first inning can be tough a lot because he needs to find like his pitches that day. Although did he come out of the pen for Texas, I don't know. They also have e Rot who they paid money to. So I put their three as Gallon, Kelly, and then Monty just because Monty's coming off of an incredible postseason run. Uh, Snakes fans might not be happy with that Fat has had such a good season. Again, it shows in this exercise the Snakes they're they're three, they're two. Isn't as certain as any of the teams we just mentioned. And in their bullpen I put Martinez, Puck and Ginkel. Uh. They can be really good and that was a staple for the d Backs run last year. How good their their postseason was. I think in this three by three exercise, uh, and currently where the seed they're seeded in the West, I think they would be the low man. But that's not Snakes Baseball Milwaukee west to East. I put Contreras, Adamis and Chario. It's pretty strong. There's your catcher, there's your shortstop, there's your rookie outfielder that's been balling out. The rotation is funny. Brewers fans. Let me know. I have Peralta, Savali and Montas, which as of a few months ago you would have said, wait what Jose could fly the bullpen, Devin Williams, mcguill little Sweat and Joel pie Amps. I feel bad they've had Hudson, they had that other lefty who is going nuts for them. But I think come postseason like it's Devin Williams obviously no conversation. I think they really like mcgillan, pie Amps, v low Wise and bullpen is one of Milwaukee's strengths in general as a franchise. But yeah, it's a on paper, it's very Milwaukee. Like Willia Damas from the shortstop position has been great this year, Contraire had kind of his one bad month, Otherwise he's been great, and Tario has been one of the best players of the second half. So definitely on a scale, and this is before like we get to say the Phillies. Milwaukee's feels a little light. Milwaukee feels a little closer to Arizona than it does San Diego in LA. But Milwaukee's they've operated differently in general. I mean, they didn't go up. They can't go out and get Otani, Betts and Freeman. That's not how their franchise works. So what their franchise is working with pretty good. That was the only team in the endol Central Wa wa. Sorry guys, Reds, you let me down. Cubs, you kind of stink. Sorry. I like Ian Hap, I kind of like the Cubs. Philly this was another one. When I got there, I was like ooh, I was excited, and I was like, am I who am I gonna leave out? Philly had? Actually I came pretty clear pretty quick. It's Harper, Turner, Schwarber. Obviously everyone knows the whole Philly team. Castiano's Baum Real Mudo, but I think Harper, Turner, Schwarber. There's your three. It's Nola, Wheeler, Sanchez in the rotation right now. And this is why, if you heard me introducing the exercise, I was like, I met I threw Pitcher out there for the final three names because you need three starters kind of don't go look at the Atlanta Braves run from a couple of years ago in that Phillies bullpen. Right now, it's Estevez Hoffman. And then I put Ranger Suarez on the list because I know he's been struggling lately. He has pitched playoff games out of the bullpen. He is nasty. He probably he could have been on that starting pitching line with Sanchez. I'm not sure how they're gonna handle that yet, Ranger Suarez is going to be a part of what they do because he was the best pitcher in the NL the first half this season. He has like thirty one career postseason innings with a one ERA like he's going to be in the mix. So I couldn't leave him off the sheet which brought us to the final team in the National League, or excuse me, not the final team the New York Metropolitans currently in as we record this, and I want to see how they stacked up, and they were another important team for this exercise for me because I've been doing like a lot of ooh mets in a three gamer ooh like that's the other appeal to this, right the wildcard series. If you got three games with your season on the line, what are you rolling out? It's Lindora Alonzo Nimo. I thought there'd be someone on the Mets that would jump out just a little more, And I don't want that to be rude, Like Brandon Nimo is consistently one of the best outfielders in the NL. I've been a Pete defender this year, but I don't know. I guess, you know, there's a Vientos argument that could he be thrown on this list. Sure, maybe Mets fans would want to swap that out. But it was also kind of funny, like these have been the Mets three Severino Manaia Kintana. They've been solid. I think when you do start to look at the other rotations on paper, I think of the National League teams that might be maybe my bottom. I mean, I guess they're dealing with Milwaukee, but Milwaukee's been built different in kind of a weird way that we don't know what to do with it. I guess I thought the Mets on paper would look a little gnarlier in a tough way, like, oh shoot, the Mets. When I put on paper, I was like the nine guys you might be focusing on coming into a playoff series. Lindor has had an amazing year. He's got the backs stuff going on. Now, Pete for Pete hasn't been elite. Put that on a shirt. And then Neimo's like had some up ups and downs this year, Like he's branded he's brandon Nimo, where I think some of the other names are a little sex here. I can't believe. I guess I can believe. When I did this, I did not have the Atlanta Braves listed. But the Braves you could probably still do quick enough. It would be Ozona Olsen, Michael Harris, so Laire Again, not when the Braves you think of like Akunya, Austin Riley, and then like Ozzie Albi should have an argument. It's great those three are not playing for them. The Braves have been hurt with injury this year, which brings us to the rotation where you know, is it supposed to be Strider and Rinaldo Lopez one we believed coming into the season. One we believed as a couple of weeks ago. Right now it would be Sale Who's gonna be your cy young winner? So that's not bad. Max Freed like that a lot, and then you could put more in or Schwellenbach foolish. Bailey told this on on our program. I'm gonna put Morton. I believe in ground Chuck so that rotation still plays, which feels like it hasn't been talked about as the Brave strength this year. They are third and starting pitcher era did you know? Did the Braves are still a team you don't want to see in the playoffs. I don't know if. I don't know if people realize that yet. I guess they have to make the playoffs, and then in the bullpen it would be Risle Jill Jimenez put up a big year, and then I guess Pierce Johnson maybe maybe if I was being illegal, you could put Schwellenbach back there. I think Pierce Johnson's been fine for them, and they they would believe enough. Aaron Bummer Man, I don't know what to do with the Braves. I think I'm gonna stop talking about them because I'm gonna talk myself in circles. If they could get one or two guys back, I don't I don't know, And they still have a very good playoff formula. They would just need Matt Olson Ozuna soileare Michael Harris like those guys can be really good. Sean Murphy's become a little bit of an afterthought. It's a lot of good parts, still a lot of good parts. That second half of the lineup listed third baseman Geo the God or Schella. Sign me up for that in a playoff series. Obviously a little bias trying to get him before the Braves scoop them up. Uh. So that was yours your NLA out. I think the takeaways I was expecting to see a little more from the Mets. Sorry guys Philly. Oh, I did not say the Mets bullpen. It's Diaz and then it's big Sweat Tyler McGill and then it's Reed Garrett at this point. So that's where I had to really hunt out the Mets bullpen. And it didn't feel like the starters or the three position players were as strong as some of the other teams they would run into in the NL. I think the winner of this exercise would probably be Philly, Philly or San Diego, depends how much you believe in the in the Dodgers lineup, but they're their rotation question marks are kind of real. I guess their bullpen should be respected as being a little sexier, like we kind of have Dodgers fatigue a little bit, like what Kopek's been doing is crazy. Trine In is a sicko, and Phillip's like was their closer and now you're looking at him as maybe six seventh inning if you need to get out of a jam. Dodgers obviously have a formula. God uh in the al let's hop over. I'll start with my Yankees because I was like, hey, I would we'll work back east to west. I was like this, uh, this will be easy. I know the Yankees well, Judge and Soto bing Bong probably the best one two you could find right now, bbe d I'll let you think on the third for this exercise, because it didn't jump out and I had four candidates. There's there's candidates, which is kind of crazy. And I guess that's where our phrase from talking baseball, you guys know your team better than we do. Let us know what I might have missed along the way, because I think.
Speaker 2: There's like, yeah, those four guys who it's like kind of flavor of the week.
Speaker 1: I wrote, Jazz, Well's, Glabor, and Stan those are the four. Labor is very new, but I think I'm gonna eliminate him for now. But he's been leading off, playing second base.
Speaker 2: In the like NBA street vibe of this. Just Labor loses that, Yes, but.
Speaker 1: That's where Stanton wins. Where I don't know if Stanton should win, but maybe Stanton should win because he's also been great in the postseason. And then it's Wells or Jazz. I think I want to put Stanton. I think I think for this exercise in his playoff history and just the power factor, yeah, I think he wins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think my power ranking there would be Stanton than Jazz and the other two.
Speaker 1: Austin Well clean up catching uh Cole rod On heel that was cleaner than I kind of thought it would be. And then it's Weaver, Kinley Cousins, which I think Yankee fans feel pretty okay with that, but like outside looking in general baseball fans looking at the bullpen, I think you'd be like, what.
Speaker 2: Like Cainlee not a shock, but the other two if you just haven't checked into the Yankees this way.
Speaker 1: Kinley is a third name. I think anyone would be like sure.
Speaker 2: Coming into the year, you know baseball?
Speaker 1: Do you think him in the games? Yankees bullpen hasn't been an issue. Well, there's the clay Home situation. Yankee fans feel oddly okay with it, but it's a reminder that playoff baseball could make us feel very not okay with it very quickly. Baltimore, this became an interesting third in a couple categories Gunner and Santander. I think, no argument it should be Adley Rushman, right, but is it Cedric Mullins. I think I want to put Mullins for now, but I will ask Baltimore fans to reach out. I mean, you're still gonna lean on ADLEI but Cedric got moved up in the lineup. He's playing a great center field again that I think he's He would be my third as of now in the rotation. God, this was awesome. It's burn a couple snaps for them. Zach Efflin I wasn't impressed with as their deadline ad him and Jack Flaherty currently penciled in as their team's two man. Pretty wild. And then for the third, it's our guy Suarez who snuck up on us. This year, Albert Suarez or it's Dean Kramer. Kramer's been pitching better. I hate that I can't put Albert Suarez on there. I'll put Dean Kramer for now, and then in the bullpen it's Sir Anthony de Mingez Yennier Cano, and I'm putting Craig Kimbrel. I know he got demoted, but dirty Craig had a really strong year before he did. And he's Craig Kimberrel, Like you'd rather kind of lose by that guy than maybe Siano Perez. And their different roles, it's lefty righty. Birds have more depth then I remembered, and that has a little to do with adding Gregory Soto and Sir Anthony Domingez. The Phillies just said, nah, that's gonna be wild to watch. Those were two impact guys for Philly the past couple of postseasons, and they just gave him anyways, So Orioles grat out decently in this exercise. Let's see if they get Gray Rod back or anything like that. Cleveland was funny because they actually do pretty fantastic in this exercise because it's Jose Ramirez who can go toe to toe with anyone. It's even Kwan, who two way can go toe to toe with a lot of the league. And then I put Naylor. He's the heart and soul, He's the power bat. He's in the middle of the lineup. If you wanted to make Jimenez arguments, I don't know. You need a lot of You need a lot of big plays from second base that day, and maybe he will. The rotation was hilarious. It's the first time I'll put a question mark. I put baby Boyd in question Mark. Cobb got hurt. They've got Gavin Williams and some other young guys like Joey Cantillo thrown himself in the mix late. I'd rather just put question mark our guy Ben Lively. You might see a bullpen day out of them slash, you'll see one of those starters with as short of a leash. But where they win is bullpen. Uh And it's Class A. It's Gaddis and Smith. You know, for those not familiar with Kate Smith, he's kind of outpitched Mason Miller to be the best reliever in baseball this year. Our best rookie reliever. Class A has been the best reliever in baseball and Hunter Gaddis is electric. So Cleveland, although the biggest literal question mark in the rotation, they probably have the best bl and their big three can dance with you. Jay Ram's top five MVP every year, Kwan is great both ways and Naylor that guy gets the sauce in a playoff series and you do not want to see him at the plate. So the Guardians actually came out from this better than expected where I think. Milwaukee kind of landed where I thought, and we lump Midwest teams together because we're coastal elitis Minnesota. You want to rack your brain for a while, knock yourself out. They actually do well on the big three, but their big three never play. It's Royce Lewis, Carlos Correa and Byron Buxton. Byron Buckston almost ended up on our all underrated team, which the people would not have liked. But statistically it's insane. Korea just came back. Remember when he went nut job this year. He's been out for a while. He's back. He's talking about two way and Royce Lewis, he's like the new guy. But all three of these guys have just crazy injury history and somehow the Twins have still won throughout the year. They're like, I couldn't put Carlos Santana on the list this list. Maybe I don't put Carlos Santana on any of my lists. Maybe that's a me thing, just not a Santana on list.
Speaker 2: Skuy, It's tough.
Speaker 1: So that was a weird three to put down as your best three players when it's like I haven't seen most of them for half a season, but the Twins still might be at the dance. They might blow it.
Speaker 2: It's probably like how many games of all three of them played together? Number that's out out there.
Speaker 1: That would be a talking baseball numbee stat. Pablo Lopez has bounced back, still a great guy to have in your rotation. Bailey over the Nightmare has put together a good season. I put SWR. Simeon Woods Richardson. They are their third starter, probably not where they like they'd like it to be. The top two are fine, Ober, I don't know. And then Duran Griffin Jacks has been really good this year. And I put Cole Sands Twins fans, if you want to roast me for that, Uh loses some sex appeal after those first two the Kansas City Royals. This one I got excited for because I was like, oh, Royals up right, like this should be a great one for the Royals. Unfortunately, Vinnie Pasquentino getting hurt really hurts because it's with Salvey and then and then the people fighting to be the third best player on the Royals. Right now, Tommy fam who the Cardinals just let go. You're free to leave. That's the door. I know there's some time me fam asterisks there.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: I put Michael Massey, the young second baseman with a nice swing. Otherwise we're looking at like Michael Franco, who's been or Garcia excuse me, I always do that. He's been like a net negative for them at chunks of this season. It was pretty nuts for how much this year we've talked about like top of the Royals lineup. They really got some up there with pasquin Tino out.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, how much you changed this exercise?
Speaker 1: It's it's bizarre. It's the NBA Jam team. You're like, oh, rotation, they do great lug O Reagan Singer, Yes, yes, yes, you could swap Michael Wackle, Mike Wacky. You could swipe Michael Waka in but we need him or one of them in the bullpen because it's Lucas erseg I just put question marks again, Royals fans. I feel like we just did this a recent episode ago. I mean, if we just needed I would I would literally put a question mark in the graphic again. As a Chris Bubich who's been pitching well for them, John Schreiber. Put Schreiber in there. I can believe in him for a postseason inning. But yeah, that was They were a tough one for me. I've kind of been drinking the Royals kool aid and seeing that it's tough to get them a third hitter, it's tough to get them a second true bullpen guy. Compare that to like, go back to the Padres. Jeremiah Strada didn't make their top three bullpen guys. He had a scoreless streak this year, like fourteen innings. But yeah, that was a tough That was a tough Central head turn for me. Detroit. I'd listed it out, but let's not put it on there. Although they had the same problems. It's Riley Green, Kerry Carpenter, and then I put Parker Meadows, who's had a good couple weeks. The rotation is even work. It's Scoobale, Kider Montero, who's had two good starts, and then I put Brant Herder just because we joked about him on the show, but that got thin. They do have a bullpen. I put Foley Holton in Vest but Detroit a lot of the centrals not great for this exercise out west the Houston Astros, and I did have a head till I put Altuve, Jordan, and then Tucker, which leaves Bregman off the list. Which think about that, like the only team that we've really had to fight for players left off the list in our true way was like San Diego. So just a reminder what Houston has going on rotation. I put Framber, Blanco and Kakuchi for now. That leaves off Justin Verlander, Hunter, Brown, Spencer Arraghetty in their bullpen. This was a great reminder that they were built for this hater abray you Presley again, this is with Verlander off the list, this is with Aragetti off the list, This is with whoever else you want. Houston did very well in this exercise. Reminder that there's going to be a lot of talk about them come this October and then a fun one for me to finish it off. The Seattle Mariners. You guys are out right? Or are they two games back of Minnesota as I record this? And they do okay? Because it's they don't do okay, they do okay. It's Julio cal Raleigh, and I put Randy Randy Rose Arena especially come postseason in our NBA Jam version of this. Sure, I also wanted to put my new king, Victor Roebliss in there, but we'll keep him out for this exercise and then they're gonna do great the rest of the way because it's Kirby Gilbert. I put Castillo in there because I think he's trying to come back from the hammy. And then in the bullpen, I put Munho's Miller and Wu. Let's throw them out there. Screw it right. I know they like what they do in their bullpen. The other names, by the way, didn't jump out. Colin Schneider got a shout out last talk in baseball. I think they'd rather go to Woo or Miller if it was a playoff series. Seattle did better in this exercise than I thought they would, and it's a reminder if they sneak in the postseason, and it's kind of the whole thing. You don't want to see those cats. I know what Randy does come up October. Julio's been playing a lot better, Big dumper, Captain Clutch. This exercise, maybe it brought you some new opinions, crazy, I guess things. I really liked how much Houston jumped off the board, and it was like, oh, oh shit, the thinness of Kansas City losing Pasquentino, the question mark that is Minnesota, Like in a way they deserve snaps for having a good year while missing out on their three best players a lot, but no one knows what to do with that franchise. And then it was just cool to see how strong dude the NL West. I know it's got talked about a lot early as we're figuring out this season, but love the Snakes, love the Dodgers, love the Padres. Uh and one of, if not two of those teams is gonna be out quick. So with that, I'm a speed run through the NFL weekend for you. Uh, we got a we got a busy day. You've seen the haircut, You've seen the mock turtleneck. What are they up to at John Boy Media? Uh, we're up to watching football this weekend. Jets Patriots at MetLife. We're all gonna watch because it's football, but I don't really want to watch. It would be massive for the Jets to win this football game, to beat two and one with Rogers in like healthy and beat the Patriots, who have been like your biggest bugaboo. I'm not saying I believe they haven't unjetsied me yet. If they win this, they could kind of un Jetsy. Let's see it on Sunday. No funny business game, No, no London game yet. Week five. You know I'm excited. New York the Giants and the Browns. No thank you. The Browns are gonna end up being two and one. Insane h Green Bay at Tennessee, no thank you, be honest. Let's see if Will Levis can cannot have horrible turnovers they here's the Colts kind of no thank you. Anthony Richardson needs a bounce back in a big way. It's gonna be man the oh and two Colts. It doesn't feel like they should be that well. The Bears don't feel like they should be one and one. I might take some Colts juice in that game. They're only minus one and a half run Jonathan Taylor every play. Houston at Minnesota a sneaky yes, give me that. Let's see what Sam Darnold and the boys up to do. They have more to build on there. They host Houston. They just beat San Francisco in that building. Houston did not look pretty last week. They are two and oh, the Minnesota Vikings are two and oh. One of these teams is gonna be three and oh, and the Vikes have a shot to do it at home. Houston a favorite. What does Vegas know? They know that Houston's really good. Although I didn't love what I saw against the Bears, I might fade the fade on that one. Orleans hosting Philly, Hello, I will watch that. Let's see everyone's drinking the Saints kool aid. Philly has to feel miserable after that loss. Saquon Slash you can't call that play. Sorry, Sirianni. I like what Philly sports fans are about. I'm not a Sirianni guy, which is weird because I'm Italian. I guess I don't know. I'm not into the Sirianni big dom thing at all, and I like Philly kind of don't have the heart to tell Shelfy this. No need, don't listen, Shelfy subscribe. But yeah, New Orleans getting all the flowers in the world Philadelphia with in a fight or flight game. I think Philly figures it out. They should have won last night's game easily, but maybe Sirianni's actually a problem. Pittsburgh hosts the Chargers. Oh what a coach off Tomlin versus Harbaugh. Watch for the handshake, Watch for the defensive that wins the game. Pittsburgh minus two for their shot to go too and oh three and oh one of those teams is gonna be three and oh NFL man Vegas at Carolina, No thank you, but I'm in on what Vegas is doing. Carolina benches Bryce Young, brutal, Max Crosby is going to eat eat Andy dlon Go Raiders. Seattle hosts Miami. That's fun because Seattle's the perfect Miami team, right. Seattle's like a five hundred team. So does Miami roll them and they're good this year? Or does Miami lose because Seattle's decent? Kind of not gonna care but this is in the four pm slate. Wow, So the one pm slate give me the Tomlin Harbaugh coach off. Absolutely and New Orleans at Philly, that's fun. Four pm, Miami Seattle, Sure, Baltimore at Dallas. Dallas just got pooped on, so did Baltimore. The Ravens are zero to two. Who Lamar's Ravens and another Harball to go zero in three at the hand of the Cowboys. You're gonna see boys fighting in that one Ravens O line I think is bad. That's why Panic picked the Raiders to upset them. Dallas can get after it in the right conditions. Holy smokes, there's gonna be an angry fan base. Same with San Francisco in the Rams. The Rams trying to bounce back after getting just destroyed by Arizona. Nobody really talked about that. And this is Shanahan. We looked up these numbers. Shanahan's now nine to four against McVeigh that. Yeah, a lot of everything would tell you the Niners would bounce back. But it's no McCaffrey, no debouh man. This is a fun Week three. I'm glad I did this. We're gonna get jazzy on them as Detroit heads to Arizona, the two teams that have beaten the Rams. Arizona's played two good games. Arizona was a unscore game against Buffalo, and remember they kind of had that game and they blew it and then they blew out the Rams. They host Detroit, Detroit's gonna be hungry. Oh buckle up, I'm in. And it all ends with Kirky Jerky Sunday Night football. Kirk and the Falcons, coming off their big win host Kansas City. That place will be rocking man. Kirk just won over a full city with that final drive. I don't know it's mahomes until it's not. Oh. Actually, for anyone with Falcons, hope, wow. Two Monday night games Bill's Jags since he Washington burps into the mic, we'll get to that next Monday. I believe in storylines, a storyline that I did not know that's happening. As the Kansas City Chiefs go for a three peat Kansas City eight game win streak, I think that's gonna become more of a thing. I think that win streak's gonna get to double digits. It's gonna be part of the storyline this year, the Chiefs going for a three peat, which no NFL team has done. The Chiefs, Kelsey and Taylor mahomes the best ever. Jason Kelsey can't get off the broadcast broadcast. I think Chiefs win streak becomes a big story. I think that's gonna be a part of this season. So I don't know when it gets real. Maybe it's all wrong. They've got at Falcons Chargers Saints Niners game. I think we're gonna see put it down in the memory book that we might have to clip the end of this episode. At one point, I think the Chiefs win streak starts heading too the twelve fourteen range and starts becoming a real storyline of this season. With that, make sure you're subscribed and make sure Uncle Dan tells you this.
Speaker 2: Wake and Jake's production of Dan Patrick did actions joh Boy Media and Workhouse Media.