Speaker 1: Hope you had a great weekend. Welcome to Monday Show Morning Studio Morning. So I want to tell you a story. Tell me if it's creepy or not, or if you'd have been sad. But there is a trend on TikTok and they play Tears in Heaven, which is the Eric Clapton song. You know, it's just a guitar part for the most part, and it goes, would you know my Name if I Saw you in Heaven? And that song was originally written about Eric Clapton's kid, young kid, the window washer in their skyscraper left the building as he was climbing the building, left the window unlocked, and the kid pushed and fell out of the building. And so I wrote that song like would you know my Name if I Saw You in Heaven? Because the kid was so young. And so there's a trend on TikTok is creepy. I'm interested and I watched some of the videos, but they show people celebrities who have died, but they show them if they were alive now, like what they would look like. And so they're playing well you know mine, and there's a picture of John ben A Ramsay, but she's a full adult.
Speaker 2: She's like thirty five.
Speaker 3: Oh, so it's like children that have died.
Speaker 2: No, it's anybody who's died.
Speaker 1: They show them at the age they would be today, Okay, And so it's one after the other and you're like, I can't watch this, let me watch another one. And then it's like Tupac, and Tupac's an older man now because he'd be like sixty five or seven.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Gray has Kurt Cobain, Kaylee Anthony, who is Casey Anthony's young kid, and so she's like a teenager and so, and they have different versions of these. Now I get them all the time because I watched one, probably a little too much, so it pops up algorithm and it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's that music.
Speaker 1: Steve Irwin, who's an older man now if they hadn't died, what they would look like now, Gabby Patito, although she just died, so she didn't look that much different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's the whole thing. Chris Farley's like an old fat guy.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Wow. So that's kind of talking about this trend on our sports show twenty five Whistles because they had done some sports guys and some wrestlers like the ultimate Warrior and it is like you should do your mom.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it didn't quite jump to that.
Speaker 6: I said, I wonder how I loved one would.
Speaker 2: Feel to see their person, you know, whoever died. Oh do that?
Speaker 6: And so I said, like like your mom, like we would you want to see your mom?
Speaker 1: So I really had And it was a very quick struggle, like within like three seconds, and I had do I want to do this? So I went to AI and went to chat GPT and you could put a picture of the men and go age this picture. And so my mom she died when she was forty seven. She wasn't that much older than I was while she got pregnant fifteen. So she died and you know, sadly had a long history of drugs and alcohol abuse, and it wasn't a good ending for her that heck, it wasn't a good beginning for her.
Speaker 2: But I put the picture in.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: I did, Yeah, so so old would she be?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Sixty one?
Speaker 3: Okay, she's sixty one, and now you know would she look like?
Speaker 1: And so I put I put a picture man, and then it pulled up and it's like a picture of my mom like older. Oh wow, and it was so I don't know, it's bizarre because I'm like, dang, that'd be crazy. But then it also is like dang, like what if my mom would have been able to like get clean and like like my sister has kids, eventually we'll have kids, like she could have like known her grandkids. But all because Eddie goes, do your mom, you know, And then I could have been like, Eddie, do your dad? But his dad died a few months ago.
Speaker 7: Would yeah, golly well.
Speaker 2: And this is it you could see.
Speaker 1: This isn't like a be sad or happy, right, But first of all, AI does really weird things.
Speaker 2: Chat GPT allows you to do all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: We put Stanley the bulldog again, it said make him human because they have that feature too, where you can make them look like what a human being would look like. And it's like this, you know, chubby dude, white dude, like big jaws, bald heads, sitting on the floor. But yeah, I know, it was kind of a weird thing to like see my mom older.
Speaker 8: Well, now you when you think of her, do you think you'll think of her young.
Speaker 3: Or like that?
Speaker 1: She was never like that to me, that's not it's in your head. This is just a picture of her, not real. It'd be like if I didn't want to me or any of you guys. Yeah, the last I remember my mom was her being in her forties. But I thought that I thought it was funny that Eddie just goes do your mom like out of nowhere, and.
Speaker 8: Then it was kind of just weird to like look at So do you recognize her?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's my mom with like gray hair and more wrinkles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you would recognize her if you saw her.
Speaker 2: You're bringing her in. It's just like the longest Oh my gosh, Frank Ever, Well.
Speaker 3: Isn't that the song? What would you know my name? If I saw you in?
Speaker 5: Havea it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This heaven. I got news for you, guys. It's too early in the morning here to be heaving.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is the crowd.
Speaker 3: Do we age in heaven?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody knows the answer to that. I don't think we do so, but that would have been her. If you're alive right now, Yeah, it's not they're dead. It's if they're alive right now. That whole thing is they're just playing a sad song about people dying. Man, when you see John bon A Ramsey as an adult, that's bizarre.
Speaker 3: Does it look like Morgan?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, it's Morgan.
Speaker 1: It's like a mix Morgan and my wife weird, like dah, yeah, some of them, but they were really tragic, like the Kaylee Anthony one.
Speaker 2: They're both tragic.
Speaker 1: But John man A Ramsey was when we were so young, Like, we're way younger than when the Casey Anthony stuff happened. But anyway, if you put your dead parent in there, no, it's gonna be weird. It's gonna be weird, especially if they weren't old when they die. Then you see them mold. It's the whole range of emotions. But if you feel like seeing it's like a black mirror episode almost. If you feel like seeing it, get CHATGYBT and type in your young relative and go age them twenty years or age them today, and it'll show you a picture what they would look like.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, dude, don't hate you for it.
Speaker 1: I thought about it a lot afterward. Sorry, yeah, but the whole things, I'm twenty five whistles. If you want to hear me, be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, why would you even suggest that. Oh, how about that? There she is anonymous sins.
Speaker 10: Anonymous sinbar, there's a question to be be kind.
Speaker 1: Well, hello, Bobby Bones. I've been working in a small company for three years. My boss has always treated me like a friend, texting me, joking around a meeting, sometimes over sharing his personal life. Recently, he's been going to a messy divorce, and our once breezy relationship has turned in him calling me after hours to vent or cry out his failed marriage. I've tried to cut it off by not responding after a certain hour, but now he's bringing it up at work, pulling me into his office for quick chats.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be a therapist.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid that if I try to establish hard boundaries it's going to jeopardize my job. Do I continue being his emotional support or risk my job? Signed therapist to my boss, that's interesting, Well, you kind of painted yourself in that corner doing all the easy stuff, the texting, joking around, like you kind of had set the basis of the relationship where there is just going to be sharing of extra personal stuff for good and now he's doing it for bad, which he probably feels that it's the same like he's sharing as he has with somebody that he's always shared with. So I don't think that he's acting in any way that's been different from the beginning. However, if it's making you uncomfortable, you do have to set some sort of boundary. The problem is, Yeah, it's probably gonafect your job, and it wouldn't affect your job had you not been there for all the text jokes over sharing. You're all buddy buddy with him doing all this extra stuff. It's but now you're like, it's extra, but it's not fun. So you're like, I don't like it anymore. Kind of not fair by you.
Speaker 8: I also feel like it could die down like once, this is like a season of his life. So if you just ride the wave like you probably won't be dealing with.
Speaker 3: This forevers ever.
Speaker 2: And it sucks. I get it.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be there for somebody's whining and crying, but you were there for the laughing and the fun. I would say this one, if you just push it away, it will affect your job, which that's not okay, but it's true.
Speaker 2: But I would use it in the opposite way. I would use it to climb.
Speaker 1: Up HM cow, the closer you get to people to make decisions, decisions generally good or bout in whatever way. Like people like to promote and work around people they like to be around, Like, this is your opportunity to use that relationship for that. And obviously you're not creating that relationship from that, but that is something you can take from that. So instead of looking at it as worried about my job, no, use this as an opportunity to get closer, do what you're doing, and have him help you move to a higher spot. I guess what you do for your friends so cause you're not gonna able to get out of it because you were there for the good.
Speaker 2: Now you got to be there for the bad. And it will affect your job.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it should, but it will, right, So instead of worrying about if you're gonna get fired, think about how you can actually benefit from this. A lot of times people see obstacles and go can't do it. But most of the time an obstacle is the opportunity to find a different way to do it that no one else has been doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, out of.
Speaker 1: Necessity, but then those avenues are often the ones that people mimic because they're so original.
Speaker 3: Look at yourself as the chosen one.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. Then you get to hold Jesus complex y, I'm step out.
Speaker 3: Of that world like that. But there's other employees the messiah. No, I mean you have this direct line to the boss and other people probably want that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, use it.
Speaker 1: You're there for him. Like Amy said, it's not gonna last forever. But you kind of painted yourself into this corner with all the early stuff because if you didn't like the initial stuff, you could have made that boundary then and you didn't. All right, there, you go, close it up. Let's play the Bobby feud. Top ten things kids get grounded for. There are ten answers on the board. Survey asked two thousand parents, what's the last thing you grounded your kids for?
Speaker 2: Top top top top top top ten answers on the board.
Speaker 1: Lunch box, you won the dice, roll backstage your first which guy?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Lying winner, can play for this bot dollar go right here.
Speaker 11: Oh we just got interesting folks lying show me lying.
Speaker 1: Number five answer yeah, uh, stealing, show me stealing.
Speaker 2: I didn't wonder if he was gonna go commandments. Oh yeah, I'll shout not I'll do all they covid my neighbor's wife. That's a tough one for a kid.
Speaker 9: But I hear you, Eddie.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with grades. That's number one. Show me bad grades number one.
Speaker 6: Answer and then the bad mouth, the bad the swearing, using bad words, bad, bad language, bad language, bad square.
Speaker 2: Okay, show me that.
Speaker 1: Number nine answers using bad language. I will have you get more specific if I need you to go ahead?
Speaker 2: Okay, what was that one? Bad language?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 2: Talking back? Shall we talking back?
Speaker 1: There are four answers off the board, bad grades at one, talking back at two, lying at five, and using bad language at nine. These are the top ten things kids get grounded for, Eddie.
Speaker 6: Stop fighting with your brothers, fighting fighting with siblings.
Speaker 2: Number seven, Wow wow Wow.
Speaker 6: Not finishing their food.
Speaker 2: I was planning guys, all right, Amy, little kibble's and bits. On the board. There are five answers left up to you. Speaking out, sneaking out number four answer good job, hey uh?
Speaker 8: Social media spect five sneaking a lying it, lying about it, doing bad things on it, sneaking. I just think social media like it was involved in like they're not supposed to have.
Speaker 2: Not supposed to be on social media. But anyway, I'm okay.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 1: So after round one of three, Eddie with nineteen, Lunchbox with five, Amy with four. However, pointing out doubled lunchbox, how many are what are left?
Speaker 2: Three, six, eight, and ten?
Speaker 11: Okay, so there's still there's still time, okay, watching unapproved shows.
Speaker 2: Well, that's good TV shows that weren't allowed to watch. I see here, Eddie, h give me a breaking curfew.
Speaker 1: Not coming home when they said they'd be home. That's number three answer worth six points. That is just running wild here on the board.
Speaker 9: The kids are pretty bad.
Speaker 6: You have four kids, so yeah, the odds, Yeah, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm trying to do. Mentally, I'm trying to think of, like, all right, what do they do wrong? What do they do wrong? You got bad grades? You also have all ages too, Yes, from lois to six all the way to seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bad grades, talking back, breaking curfew, sneaking out, and lying.
Speaker 2: That's the top five.
Speaker 1: You have fighting with siblings at seven and bad language at nine. Three answers still on the board.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna go with breaking something break It's down bum Amy points are double partying.
Speaker 1: Partying points are now tripled. Six, eight, and ten are still on the board. Plenty of time left, lunchbox.
Speaker 9: Yeah it's my turn, man. Oh that's a good question. Man.
Speaker 2: Two thousand parents were asked what's the last thing grounded your kids for? Top ten answers on the board drug use.
Speaker 3: Oh, that partying.
Speaker 2: It could be more specific drug use.
Speaker 9: Guess what cool is that nowadays? Eddie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even know. We already said this underage drinking.
Speaker 6: Did we say that part is that party's kind of partying?
Speaker 11: Dan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Amy, you can win now. Points are tripled. If you get eight or ten, there's thirty left six, eight and ten, eight or ten you win?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Six keeps you alive. Bad driving show me getting in trouble speeding or driving?
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you had that, Amy. You gotta a little rink on their acting. Yeah, that was good incorrect. Uh so, first of all, Eddie is the winter twenty. Eddie grounds his kids the most. You are the one, Yeah, man, you gotta do a discipline. The other answers on the boarder were at number six not doing their chores.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 2: At number eight getting in trouble at school.
Speaker 9: That's obvious.
Speaker 1: And at number ten disrespecting parents. How do you feel about that one?
Speaker 6: I mean, I feel like I could have gotten those threes, So I'm not satisfied with my my win.
Speaker 9: Wow, it's done better.
Speaker 2: That means you are a church champion like you want it. Don't satisfied. It's time for the good news?
Speaker 3: How much box?
Speaker 11: Kate Fletcher is a high school English teacher in Virginia and she loves to run. Back in twenty sixteen, she's like, can I do something with my running and for my students? So she started this Lion Pride Run where she does all these weird runs every year to raise money.
Speaker 2: For her kids. What's a weird run? Like one she did a one hundred and five mile run. Oh like crazy amount? Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 11: And then another one she did twenty four hours straight of running, just however far she could go in twenty four hourly crap.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's not weird, that's nice. Yeah that's wild.
Speaker 9: I consider those weird.
Speaker 2: I thought it'd be like she runs and a chicken costume.
Speaker 11: Well she does seem to run with a two two one yeah, but this year she ran a forty five mile run in one day. She started at four am, stopped by the coffee shop, got a donut, ran through town. And she's raised over one hundred thousand dollars for scholarships for her students with these runs. Oh cool in more ways than one. That is awesome.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of running, I first, I know Lunchbox remember this. Amy may remember this, Remember the girl who she couldn't walk forward. She really struggled walking, but she could walk backward and she could run, and that was it.
Speaker 2: She couldn't walk forward. She was like, yeah, it was a news story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a neurological thing.
Speaker 1: So and she said, she say blamed it on that vaccine.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was fake, she said, now because she's out.
Speaker 9: Now she's out.
Speaker 2: Was she talking about it?
Speaker 1: She was like, she had these anti vaxxers way back then convince her to do this, and it was all fake, every every bet it was fake.
Speaker 3: Oh, I guess I'm not surprised.
Speaker 1: Surprised forever ago, like I remember that because she couldn't walk. I mean, she would like walk, but it was like like she had been shot.
Speaker 2: But then when she walked backward, no problem.
Speaker 1: She could talk, walk or she had to run and then they blamed it on vaccines, but it was all I.
Speaker 2: They put her up to it. Wow, yeah, my.
Speaker 11: Mind was blown to and we're just down finding out about this, like where is she?
Speaker 2: We are?
Speaker 11: I know, but like her neighbors, why why didn't they come out and be like, man, we started walking forward yesterday.
Speaker 9: You know what I say?
Speaker 1: Maybe they did, but you're talking fifteen years ago. There really wasn't the same kind of social media as today.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. But one of update you guys on that one too.
Speaker 9: Your story Your story is a no no, but that's pretty great too. She pulled off a good prank.
Speaker 1: That I thought the same thing. I was like, wow, she committed to the bit. I love someone who commits to a bit. But then she told everyone. So that's like about fifteen years later. It was like the billboards and I was like, go way, Bobby. I didn't say anything for years, and then I put on a book. You know, I agree, that's what's up. Okay, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. Quick recap. Lunchbox just kept losing games. He said, Hey, I want to play this game, and if I lose I'll do the punishment. We spin the wheel, it lands on and I'll say it once and one time. I only the truck nuts, the truckers or trucks hanging from the back, and they're gross. It's testical, you know. And so he has to wear them for a week as his punishment. But he's like, okay, double or nothing. If I win, I don't want to wear those. But if I lose, we have a hat that says, ask me about syphilis. He took a Symphlis test. The company that we use their tests and us all the free stuff. So he has to wear a hat says ask me about syphilis.
Speaker 2: He lost.
Speaker 1: He lost again, there's a t shirt said ask me about syphilis. So we're going to do the crowning of the jewels. Yeah, the crowning of the jewels. And so Mike, would you mind bring them over to me. Everybody close their eyes for a second. I want you to see them as a whole. Okay, everybody close their eyes. So Lunchbox is gonna put these around his head and he's gonna wear them. So everybody raise up. So we have two colors here. First of all, we have the flesh tone. You can open your eyes.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, why not what I was expecting. It'll be a row and it'll hang like a necklace.
Speaker 3: Those are huge.
Speaker 2: Or we have blue. Oh that's funny.
Speaker 1: Now blue, though you may not know what it is. Blue just looks like it's we're gonnae it's gotta be flesh.
Speaker 3: Right, turn around, turn the flesh around.
Speaker 8: You had it the other there.
Speaker 3: Around there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are disgusting.
Speaker 1: So Mike, if you want to put these on the chain, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, it's like a chick gonna be so those are gonna be right up on his neck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so we.
Speaker 1: Will and you'll be able to see this on social media all week long.
Speaker 2: Mics have to put it on you because I'm We're I'm proud, dude.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, just let Mike do it. Just I know, yeah, I mean you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 3: Make sure that there we go.
Speaker 2: Now they're going around his neck. Yep, I mean.
Speaker 9: Very good.
Speaker 2: That's you know, it's not super choky. Thought it'd be a little more choking. It's choking. No, it's good.
Speaker 3: It's up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm looking at it. That's not that's not that's that's straight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's definitely higher up than I thought.
Speaker 2: It can't be too low. You won't see it because of the table. So he has to wear those and that asked me about symphilists. Yeah, so now we will do the crowning of the hat.
Speaker 1: This is a purple hat l s U colors purple gold and it says, asked me about syphilis. And this hat stays on all week, all the time, everywhere he goes headphones off, fletchbox.
Speaker 9: I'm not even going to wear work man.
Speaker 2: You know you have to. I can't headphones go over a hat. I wear hats every day. Eddie has one on right now. Now you can't put the.
Speaker 1: Headphones over to ask me about didn't you did?
Speaker 2: But I literally can't see it.
Speaker 9: Guys, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: You've never had you ever worn a hat in your life?
Speaker 9: Yep, Mike put it on.
Speaker 2: It was too tight, it wouldn't fit off.
Speaker 9: Relax, geez, I just put my headphones on leg. No.
Speaker 2: He tried with the chain as well. He's got on his chest, none his head and you look good? Does look good?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 1: He do look official. We should have him stand on stage. You're like a little modeling. I've never seen you look more you Morgan's has the camera taking pictures. All right, So we get that if you want, did he lose the shirt the shirts to wear the shirt?
Speaker 2: You can put the shirt on him later and the shirt is everywhere he goes as well. Yeah, that was every that was everywhere. Yeah, the shirts. So like if you take the kids to like baseball games.
Speaker 8: But that's I mean, do you have kids stuff this?
Speaker 9: Do you have kids?
Speaker 2: I do you have kids stuff all the time?
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: On the class this week, were reading in the class. But also you're the one that chose this. I didn't choose it.
Speaker 9: You guys did.
Speaker 1: Every time we said you have a chance if you want, you're like, I want to keep going.
Speaker 9: I want to.
Speaker 2: But I didn't choose to wear this hat.
Speaker 1: You presented me to be punished, and we put all the things on the wheel.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't put free spots on there for you. I tried to get you out of it. I'm your ally, and you're taking it out on me.
Speaker 11: I'm not taking that out of you. I just say I didn't. You were saying I chose this. No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: But you chose to play a game with If you were to lose, there was going to be a punishment.
Speaker 11: You knew that, Yeah, but I didn't know it was going to be hanging bangings around my neck.
Speaker 2: That's not a hang not a hangy banging. It's weird. I feel like I need to ask him about syphilis. What would you like to ask him? Why would you think that? Just maybe the hat?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good one. So there it is. We'll put the pictures up. You guys can see him over on our socials. He looks great. You look like a rapper?
Speaker 8: Does he have answers in case someone asks him about syphilis?
Speaker 2: And what's what's up a symphalis?
Speaker 9: I go to syphlis dot com man, I don't really know.
Speaker 2: I don't know i'd go there. What would be his rapper name?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: But uh, I mean MC well, I mean, you know, if you're doing old school like yeah, MC syphilis sack.
Speaker 2: He does look like a rapper, except his driff is yeah, his hang what'll call his I'm gonna talk to Amy for a second. You okay? Over there?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: A couple of reasons. One I think on the air a.
Speaker 1: Couple days ago, I was like you right, and you were like yeah, why, But then I know maybe you haven't been proud of your actions around here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I just know if there's anything you wanted to say. Do you guys know about that?
Speaker 9: No, I'm interested.
Speaker 3: Are you referring to the work hall, Well, I'm just not.
Speaker 1: I'm not referring to anything. I'm just asking are you okay?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Questions okay, okay, and I okay. This is love, by the way, this is love. Are you Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 8: I know that with where I am in my life all of the above. Mentally, I feel like I'm doing well, like I take care of myself, but then hormone wise, I can't control that, like I can't control perimenopause, and where I am in this stage of my life, like I do all the work to like be grounded and feel really good, and then out of nowhere, I'm just a little psychotic.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you'd like to share specifically with the room.
Speaker 8: Well, I've apologized to this person. I will be I'll say that out of the gate. I haven't heard back from them. Oh, but maybe I'll call later.
Speaker 2: I follow up on the apology that's always a tough call. So I apologize. Did you get it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So there's just been an ongoing work issue for probably about two months. Do you remember when I had to call you like a month ago and we talked through some stuff and I thought we had a plan and it was good, and it just it's continuing, like it gets worse and worse in my mind. And there was something that happened yesterday that I just felt like, oh, it just was another like punch in the gut of it, not even out.
Speaker 3: Of concern for me.
Speaker 8: It's disrespectful, disrespectful towards somebody else. And so then I got really emotional on the phone, which is very unprofessional and I shouldn't do that, but I was talking to someone that I have a comfortable relationship with, and so I let it out and I was really yelling at her. But I didn't even make sense when I said it, which shows that emotions are in the driver's seat, because when your emotions are driving, you're not rational. And I said, I sapped.
Speaker 3: I snapped, and and.
Speaker 8: And right after I did, I started I started crying because I knew, but I don't think she knew I was crying. Because there was just silence and I'm typing and I think she's typing and it's silent, and then I'm like, you know, like I'm crying. And then she's like, Okay, well I have a meeting.
Speaker 3: I have to go, And I was like, okay, what'd you yell?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: I just was saying I needed to know, like, who's head?
Speaker 2: Guys, wait till anything told you what she said.
Speaker 8: About Later, my boyfriend helped me with what I was probably trying to.
Speaker 1: Say, but say, because she said it AGGRESSI aggressively, but say what you said?
Speaker 3: Who's Who's head?
Speaker 2: Do we need to.
Speaker 8: Let me just get back into my mode of how I was because I definitely wasn't giggling.
Speaker 3: I was annoyed.
Speaker 8: That's the feeling. Was frustrated annoyed, which at the end of the day is angry. Okay, whose head do we need to have on a.
Speaker 3: Swivel for this?
Speaker 2: Whoa?
Speaker 8: But tell me no, I think it was more alike, But tell me, like, who's head do we need to have on a swivel for this?
Speaker 1: You were mad, you were emotional, but you didn't realize head on a swivel doesn't make sense it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well, when I was saying it, and I didn't realize at the time it didn't make sense because again I'm not in my rational brain. And then all of a sudden, the tears come and then I hang up and I'm instantly remorseful and like that was completely unprofessional. But I think she understands why I'm worked up and why this is just all around a horrible experience. And I was feeling really really bad for somebody else who's going to feel very perspected, and so I'm like.
Speaker 3: Oh, like who greenlit this from the beginning, that's whose head maybe needs.
Speaker 2: To roll, right, So head roll, head on a stick.
Speaker 1: So a head on a swivel would be like my comparison is if you're playing cornerback, Yeah, your head's on a swivel, looking both ways to make sure that a wide receivers not running by. Your heads on a swivel, watching everything around you. You don't really put someone's head on a swivel and punishment if you put your own head on a swivel to make sure that nothing's getting by you.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 8: I just but but I know, like stuff that's been happening with my body the last few days has been very even concerning to me.
Speaker 3: But then I.
Speaker 8: Google it and it's like, yep, pretty normal for a forty four year old woman perimenopausal.
Speaker 3: Sounds about right.
Speaker 8: So I thought about calling my doctor, but then when the Internet said this is normal, I don't want to like waste her time.
Speaker 3: But I have like.
Speaker 8: Fear inside of me because things are happening with my body that have never happened before, and I am in pain, and I just ugh, it's a lot that I think I have to hold it together like I held it like I was in pain at work yesterday, and I held it together like the whole time. So I know I'm capable of doing that. I can keep my composure, I can behave right. And then I just snapped in this moment, and again I think because I'm comfortable with her, but it's still a professional thing and I shouldn't have done it. So I immediately sent a note apologizing and saying that was unprofessional and I shouldn't have acted.
Speaker 3: That way on the call.
Speaker 8: But it's like, God, look, I just want to send like a big hug to any women out there, whether you're just it's your PMS time or your your PERIMID apostle because it's confusing out here and basically your paimen apostle for like a decade, ten years, that's a heck of a period. But the things fluctuate, new symptoms come and go.
Speaker 3: You're just I'm just as surprised.
Speaker 2: As y'all are.
Speaker 1: There have been times where I think you've been annoyed to me because I've been like, are you okay, and You're like, yeah, why Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean maybe I don't know that I'm back in that way, and I can now that I'm giving you permission to say, like, hey, let's just go like, hey.
Speaker 2: I think you might be having one of your little I will never say that.
Speaker 1: No, there has never been a bigger bear trap put on the ground than that one right there.
Speaker 8: I'm giving you permission, Like we're close enough here to where And again, I think I do a good job of holding it together. But I think I had some stuff this week though it's pretty scary for my body, where I was like, what in the world is going on?
Speaker 3: Like am I dying? But I'm not. It's just part of aging, not dying.
Speaker 1: What if instead of me saying something which I don't depending on the situation, maybe isn't the best time just say something. What if I just has made dump a bucket ice on you or something.
Speaker 3: It's not going to help me in this moment.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I do get the whole reset like shopping shocking, my this is like more. There's more happening than just uh maybe being overwhelmed emotionally or something like that sort of stuff. Again, I think I have under control. It's this hormone thing I can't quite figure out, you know, progesterone. This is a strong like all of my stuff is just it's all whacked out. Well, I'm trying to get it under control.
Speaker 2: And you know you for sharing that with us.
Speaker 1: Good luck and sorry that that happened to work at you snapped on somebody?
Speaker 3: Oh did you hear from somebody else?
Speaker 2: You know, it doesn't matter where I hear things. There is always on the ground. I try to ignore it.
Speaker 8: I did pass our boss Julie this morning on my way in and she had it's like no, she was on a it looked like she was on a call.
Speaker 3: And I walk by and she's like.
Speaker 8: Uh, just talking about you, and I was like I just knew. I was like, oh my god, they're having a debrief about my psychotic break on the phone call.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, I think you're okay, take a breath, Take a breathak.
Speaker 8: I know I'm not the only professional woman out there that's also having to hold it together and mom and trying to keep it all right when your body's falling apart and your hormones are.
Speaker 2: I'll say a prayer too. I need to pay for me.
Speaker 4: Like he's just crazy, y'all.
Speaker 3: You're telling me that your wives are just normal.
Speaker 2: I don't think there is a normal. So yes, dude, yes, no, yes, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: Just wait then, thank you for sharing that with us. Wait till they turned thirty five.
Speaker 2: You're fine, You're fine work wise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm giving you permission to tell me Okay.
Speaker 2: I will not, but thank you for allowing me to. Okay, goodbye? All right. Why are you triggered?
Speaker 11: Because I went to a restaurant the other day and my wife and I were walking back out to the car and I see this guy he's probably sixties maybe I don't know, and he walks around and he opens the car door for his chick and I'm like, really, dude, there is no need to be opening car doors anymore. You have automatic walks on ninety nine percent of cars now that are on the road.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is hit the poop boop.
Speaker 11: It's more awkward for him to go around, squeeze between two cars, open the door, let her climb past him, get in the car. It just looks stupid, Like I understood. Maybe back in the day, you had to go unlock the key. Like with the key you's still key and unlock it and it pops up and you open for him. Now you just hit boop boop, and it's easier for them. Why are we still doing this? No one really still does this crap?
Speaker 1: Well, first, I think this is a guy that's older generation older number one, number two.
Speaker 2: I think it's not about the practicality of it.
Speaker 1: It's the gesture of I am going to open the door for you because I want to make it easier for you to get in the car.
Speaker 11: That yeah, I'm gonna climb over three hoops, jump through files the point she just to open the door for you, and it's like that stuff.
Speaker 2: Does it really mean that much?
Speaker 11: Like she she is not able enough, I mean equality, she can open the door like I mean, I'm pretty sure women want to be treated equal.
Speaker 2: Oh she can. Oh that was so hard.
Speaker 1: Obviously their relationship has been built on him opening doors for her, and that is probably a theme, right. Chivalry definitely was more of the theme. Uh, ten to fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can still be chivalrous.
Speaker 9: She probably paid for the me. That's nice.
Speaker 2: You don't know that. You're probably and they probably paid for it together if they're married.
Speaker 11: Okay, but he probably pulled the credit card out and put it down on the little thing. But I'm saying it just looks stupid.
Speaker 2: It looks here's how it looks. If it makes them feel good. He's not doing it to put on a show for you. Oh I think he is.
Speaker 9: He's trying to make everybody.
Speaker 2: Look at me off gentleman, look at me jealous that you're not a gentleman.
Speaker 9: No, I am a gentleman, dude.
Speaker 2: It's weird you're saying that with that hanging around your neck. It's hard.
Speaker 3: I was like speaking a looking stupid.
Speaker 1: Lunchbucks is paying off his debt today. He's got truck nuts on his neck and a hat unchos.
Speaker 2: Did you forget you have that?
Speaker 9: No? Any I can't forget. I can feel.
Speaker 1: It is opening a car door for someone stupid he wants to know any any.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not, And I'm also not going to be disrupted by if I see somebody else doing it.
Speaker 3: I don't need it to happen for me. Is it nice? Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Sure? I like that, So it opens the car door for you.
Speaker 8: No, he doesn't. If he were to, it wouldn't bother me. And if I were to certainly see somebody else doing it, it's just not going to disrupt my day.
Speaker 1: I think he's extra angry because all the stuff he's wearing that's not being honest.
Speaker 2: I think it's really weighing him down, Like.
Speaker 3: That must be it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like literally both yes, I I so I don't open my wife's car door.
Speaker 2: I will open my wife's card door.
Speaker 1: If it's we're already on that side, I'll be all open it because it's a gesture. But also I think she'd be like, why are you walking around the car exactly? But that's not our thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's nobody's things this guy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't make a huge effort to do it if it's all. But if he's older and that's what they've done their whole live that makes her feel good. If it made my wife feel good every time, I would do it every time, if like that really was special to her, opening her doors sh everybody's different priorities and what their needs and hers aren't for me to open the car door every time.
Speaker 2: But heck I let her drive most of the time. Yeah, so I mean I would allow that to sit there.
Speaker 1: Wait, and you wait for the door to be shut. You make sure your dress is not hanging out so it doesn't get shut.
Speaker 2: In the door.
Speaker 8: Remember that guy was hanging out with it didn't have a car.
Speaker 2: No, yes, I do remember. I didn't bring it up forever.
Speaker 3: I know, but.
Speaker 2: He was driving her car.
Speaker 3: We were friends too. But guess what, I just thinking about it.
Speaker 8: And he used to always get my door, see such an always.
Speaker 3: But I guess that's what he had to offer.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, that's about all he had to offer.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I think we're all gonna be against you, but we're not angry about your feelings. Like you shouldn't be angry about what he's doing because it doesn't affect anything.
Speaker 9: Such a loser move.
Speaker 2: He's a loser move, ye, even if it makes her feel good. Yes, like she is just like, I mean, you can't. It's just waste time. You're wasting her thirty six. It is not your time. It's not your time is wasted, dude.
Speaker 9: You only have a certain amount of time on the earth, and you're gonna waste it.
Speaker 2: That's what you're argument.
Speaker 9: You're wasting it.
Speaker 11: Or opening the door, climbing over you know, curbs, and squeezing between two cars. Here, let me get it in, Oh Morgan.
Speaker 1: If a guy opens the door, if you on a first date, cardor I would love it.
Speaker 3: I think it's awesome.
Speaker 2: If a guy continues to open the door every time forever, if he would like to do that and that makes him feel good, then I love it.
Speaker 3: I think it's great.
Speaker 2: If it makes one or both of them feel good. Who cares? Not hurting anybody.
Speaker 9: It's hurting me.
Speaker 2: No, you know it's hurting me looking at you. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 6: Andrew Menino from Florida decided to go to the beach last Saturday.
Speaker 2: It's like it's a beautiful day.
Speaker 6: He goes out and finds a spot with his towel umbrella, and he looks after the beach. He's like, there's some commotion going on out there. There were seven teenagers stuck in a riptide current. Wow, So he goes, you know what, I'm not thinking twice, he starts running into the water like Baywatch stock, jumps in, grabs two teenagers and then luckily two other ones were able to kind of follow and hold on, and he pulled four out. And then by that time the lifeguards showed up. They went back out, got the rest of the kids, and Andrews said, you know what, I'm here for you man, let's just keep working. So he went and grabbed the equipment from the truck, did CPR, helped the lifeguards out. And I know andrew will never admit this, but he's a hero. Yeah, I perhaps admitted that were me on that one. He's a hero because that's like putting your life at risk. I didn't grow up around the ocean. I grew up in lake, so we didn't have riptides. You grew up around ocean, it did. South Fodr Island.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Tell me about a reptide.
Speaker 6: It's it's a current that's under the surface of the water, so you never even know it's there, but it just pulls you out deeper.
Speaker 2: Into the ocean. It's under Yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: Caught like a riptide undertoe, and so it makes people feel like they really can't swim anywhere. So they start panicking and it kind of sucks them out deeper into the water and then they just feel like they're drowning.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that it was under Yeah, great story. He's a hero and a hero, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 2: Amy's morning corny. Let's go.
Speaker 4: The mourning Corny.
Speaker 8: What happens if you fight a dinosaur?
Speaker 12: What you get? Jurass kicked?
Speaker 1: That was the morning corny Jurassic That was a plus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's borderline.
Speaker 3: We did. We did some after darks and y'all acted.
Speaker 1: Like those your free reigns to roll up there over there.
Speaker 12: Okay, No, it was funny, so I can't.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't do the did you have another one?
Speaker 12: Stream that one and a different one that's a little.
Speaker 2: You're the different one, and we'll put a bleep on if it's bad.
Speaker 12: Okay, se s now.
Speaker 8: I feel like my barometer of bad is off because of well, my segment the other day.
Speaker 12: With the after dark. You were like, these aren't that bad?
Speaker 2: Well those weren't ray headed again?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 12: Okay the mourning corny? What do you call a virgin?
Speaker 4: No? No, I don't know.
Speaker 12: You can't even do.
Speaker 2: The set up?
Speaker 8: Why you don't even Okay, go ahead, lying on a water bed?
Speaker 2: Oh no, definitely can't do this.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, go.
Speaker 12: Ahead, it gets kerry float.
Speaker 1: No, no, a dark dark that's the dirtiest one ever.
Speaker 4: That goes down as a history books.
Speaker 2: You thought we could do that this early in the morning.
Speaker 3: I told you my barometers off.
Speaker 12: It's like, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Now, Amy, dude, that that was crazy, Like that was like too gross for even me in real life?
Speaker 2: Really, right?
Speaker 11: We beat that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, we can put it on the po podcast even then, though, I'm like, warning seventeen year older her parent. Okay, anonymous box coming up in the anonymous inbox, what do you do if your boss is using you as a therapist.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that, but let's play this song. I need to go wash up.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is so funny because she's mad her husband did not cry at their wedding but did cry when Rory won the Masters.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 3: I mean I saw a playback of it and it was emotional.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, we didn't cry it.
Speaker 1: I know one of the biggest moments of his life that she probably did. So here she is calling you to a radio show and talking about that we got.
Speaker 2: Married two years ago, and he sees me in my wedding dress coming down the aisle.
Speaker 12: This man does not shed a tear.
Speaker 2: My dad gave this beautiful speech.
Speaker 3: Nothing yesterday. He's watching this golf tournament.
Speaker 1: Oh no, And he cried when the whatever his name is, when he won.
Speaker 8: He cried over a golf tournament.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: That's from the country ninety three five FM Instagram and shout out to that dude for letting his emotions actually take control because often we don't. Yeah, it's funny. It took the Rory golf tournament make that happen. There's a clip I posted on Twitter in a retweet and it's and it makes me every single time I see it, I get a little choked up. Marianna Rivera, who's the greatest closer ever for the Yankees. It's his last game ever pitching and they pull player out of a game. It doesn't matter what the game is before the game is over so they can get a cheer from the crowd.
Speaker 2: It can be basketball, baseball, football.
Speaker 1: They'll pull them out and have them check out so they can get an ovation, even if it's like two seconds left in the game. So they go out to pull Marianna Rivera like the pitching coach and the umpire usually do, but instead this time, Derek Jeter and Andy Pettit go out to players that have played with him for his whole and they're like, hey, man, you're coming out.
Speaker 2: Man, it like makes me choke up every time, every time, every time. I know, it's.
Speaker 8: Weird feeling that one as much, but maybe you have to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd have to understand the hit.
Speaker 1: I don't even like the Yankees, but you'd have to understand like the history and like the relationships they've had played together, Like it's a very human thing. But you're right, like for sports, I don't know, we've been cultured to. You know, this husband probably didn't cry at the wedding because he's taught men don't cry. But then we get really invested in sports and it kind of cracks us. So my advice would be, when next time you know somebody's gonna win a sporting event, front of your husband put your wedding dress on, come out right after, he'll double it up. He'll cry and then probably just keep crying because he's so emotional about you.
Speaker 2: MS A lot of work. Yeah, oh, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Here is an attorney talking about things they would never do. Now, this is a personal injury attorney at Goodman Acre Law firm, and they were asked, what's one thing you would never do? Just kind of giving advice to us normal folks because we don't really know the legalities of things.
Speaker 2: Here you go, what is one.
Speaker 3: Thing that you would never do as an attorney?
Speaker 2: Play at a trampoline park. I would never pet a dog I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would never let my children go over to someone else's house unless I knew whether or not they had animals, a pool, or a trampoline.
Speaker 2: I would make sure I get all the insurance I could possibly get and pay extra money for it. It's worth it.
Speaker 8: I would never talk to law enforcement without having my own attorney.
Speaker 1: President heavy in the trampoline whoa, Yeah, two different trampolines here. One said never played a trampoline park, and then two is like, if they have a trampoline, I wouldn't let my kids go over because they just injured the crap out of you.
Speaker 2: So they injured the crap out of you and then you can't do anything about it.
Speaker 9: Sign a waiver.
Speaker 1: I spent like Lunchbox's wife hurt herself badly at a trampoline park.
Speaker 11: Oh man, Yeah, we got there and we fill out the waiver. It took longer to fill out the waiver. Before she got her she did four bounces, landed on the metal.
Speaker 2: Her ankle swelled up.
Speaker 11: I mean it was huge, and she was in so much pain, and the doctor told her it had been better for her to break the ankle than just what she did, and there was no repercussions.
Speaker 1: And because you signed the waiver, because we signed the waiver and then we didn't even get.
Speaker 2: To jump very long, that part always comes up. I did I let the garrett And I was like, does that mean I gotta leave too? And did it?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Because she couldn't drive, like her foot was hurt so bad.
Speaker 2: That's from the good Men Acre Law firm. TikTok.
Speaker 1: Would you have let her drive if her other if it was the other foot, Yeah, you just said go ahead and take care of yourself.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll see in a little bit, like I'm gonna jump with these people.
Speaker 9: I mean we had a big group.
Speaker 2: I mean it was huge adults.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because we'd been over at Garrett's house drinking and they were like, oh, you know, a trampoline park opened up a couple of blocks up the road. We're like what, and we called in there. We're like, can adults come? And they said yeah. We were like, oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, a bunch of drunk adults go to trampoline park. Like somebody was gonna get hurt here.
Speaker 11: And I mean she went one, two, three, four, and on the fourth time down.
Speaker 9: She was in so much pain.
Speaker 2: What would your recommendation be, man, just be careful. I mean tramplinge parks are so fun. The kids love them. Yeah, yeah, kids have that kids. I think there's an age where you age out of trampling. I do see some adults going a little too hard. And I'm like, guys, come on.
Speaker 9: Wake up, wake up.
Speaker 10: In the morn and then the radio and the Doddy and the lunchbox. Morgan two steve red at it, trying to puts your through Fuck, he's.
Speaker 9: Running this wigs.
Speaker 2: Next bit, the Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 11: So you knowing this.
Speaker 1: The Bobby, all the pope died this morning, so about midnight our time, but seven amsh Rome time. Pope Francis dies at eighty eight, and we knew he'd been sick. But now is when if you've seen like the documentary's Amy or the movies, now, that's when they come in for the conclave, and that that's like the most political thing ever. They all go in, all the cardinals come in from all over the world, and they meet and they shut the doors. You know when they sequester a jury and they put them in a hotel and you really can't go anywhere. That's what happens with all the cardinals. And I just assume all the cardinals were red. I know I've seen him. Wee're red, But I assume that if we've read all the time, because the cardinals the same as the color of the cardinal. I don't know if they have anything to do with each other. But so they're in and then all of a sudden they have to pick a new pope and they can't leave until the new pope is picked. And not only that, each day where they don't pick a new pope. They go to like the fireplace and put in dark smoke. So dark smoke means no new Pope. It's almost like the jury coming back like, no, they haven't reached a verdict yet, so we're going to go another day. And so except at the Super eight, the jury doesn't put up smoke because there's no fireplace in the super eight.
Speaker 2: They gets questioned in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so the red is a symbols?
Speaker 2: Is it all read though all the time for cardinals?
Speaker 8: I believe so, and it represents the blood of Christ and then also a cardinal's willingness to die for his faith.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: So they go in and really they try to pick someone who doesn't want it. So I'd like to say I don't want it, but because you do want it, No, I don't want it. And not only that, I'm not a cardinal. And they always try to find new versions of things they've never.
Speaker 2: I'm not even.
Speaker 3: Catholic, doesn't get any or.
Speaker 2: Doesn't but I don't want it. I want nothing to do.
Speaker 3: Wow, is that why you're wearing white today?
Speaker 2: I want nothing.
Speaker 1: I hope I'm not even looked at because not for me. That's how we should elect our leaders. People who don't want it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but then you have the people that are like, I'm not saying, this is what you're doing. But what if you have the people that act like.
Speaker 2: It's not for them. That's exactly, that's what he's doing. Exactly.
Speaker 8: You're not really because you're not really trying for it. I'm saying if someone was really really trying for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, the pope passed away rest in peace to Pope Francis eighty eight years old.
Speaker 2: He'd been sick. And but now is whenever they all just fly in and do their thing.
Speaker 8: So like the previous pope, they don't have any say, and who's going to follow them?
Speaker 3: Like you think maybe they could give their two cents.
Speaker 1: It's voted every time, she's saying before they don't. Uh yeah every time. Same way happened for thousands of years that way, So I don't know when it starts. There's a good movie that came out recently.
Speaker 2: Movie Mike was the name of that movie. Oh yeah, that makes sense. That's good. So the pope is this pope.
Speaker 1: It's always when you have to change your name, like if you're a baby and you change your name, even is Bobby, But if I were pope, they'd be like Pope Guicia the ninth, and I'm like, what.
Speaker 2: That's all my name?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're willing to make all kinds of sucker.
Speaker 2: I want to be Pope, Bobby, but I don't want to be the pope.
Speaker 9: Everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to be the Pope. How was your weekend?
Speaker 3: It was really good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Charleston. Yeah.
Speaker 8: And first thing, when I saw Ray this morning, I was like, you're right, Charleston's amazing. I'm obsessed, Like I already want to go back. I've never been before and I never knew how quaint and amazing it was. And Rachel looked at me and goes, yeah, he goes, I really feel like that's exactly how Marica was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: And then we ruined it. But Charleston, it's just it's so perfect.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 8: I mean we did a lot of just well eating, they have really good food, and then walking around and just seeing the sights. And we were there for less than forty eight hours, so we didn't have time to do a lot of the museums because we were trying to just rest and be and go with the flow. But there's just good shopping, even just windows shopping and trying stuff on and being like, oh, let's pop in here.
Speaker 3: And grab a bite to eat. Like the food was so amazing.
Speaker 2: We went to Arkansas. I went to Fayetteville. That's where my.
Speaker 1: Kaylin's sister and her brother in law lives, and then her parents came over. So we did all the Easter weekend there and went to church and came home after church yesterday.
Speaker 2: It was good, had a good time. It's just kids are a lot. Yeah, yeah, and I like those kids. Kids I didn't.
Speaker 9: I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I could do it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I mean, but also, you're only with them.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm sure you do like them, but you're also were only with them for how long?
Speaker 1: The baby wasn't they have? Like the baby doesn't make any noise at all. It's pretty awesome. And the nephew is great. He's just a boy and he runs through stuff and he hit me right in the nuts. He jumped on me hit I mean straight elbow right in the nuts and he was like ha ha ha. I'm like, yeah, one day I'm saying I made a note. I'm gonna get it back. She's about thirteen, I'm gonna get him right back up right, got on my phone, staved up.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had we had a good weekend, and then obviously WrestleMania was last night.
Speaker 2: What you think about that ending, Amy, I.
Speaker 3: Have no idea.
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: No, come on, we know you watched.
Speaker 3: I really didn't tell me about it.
Speaker 2: What happened? John Cena is the champion again. He an now set the record for the most title. But it means.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a real Well, okay, you're like my wife, now I'm watching.
Speaker 2: It's like, are you watching a play?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's exactly what it is. I'm like, you have no idea that these guys are three hundred pounds. Yes, it's theatrics, but it's the most athletic theatrics ever. They're doing backflips off of the three hundred pounds. They're two twenty. So no one thinks it's real and it's insulting. Whatever someone goes, you know, what's fake? Of course everybody knows. I'm not even to say it's fake because they get hurt. They're freaking cut and bloody.
Speaker 1: But it was awesome, and it's awesome that it's on Peacock because you have to pay for pay per views anymore. But the final match kind of sucked. Cody lost the championship. Sina and I like seeing it, but it just wasn't a good end. Cody Roads America Night Americ.
Speaker 2: Come on, you know that?
Speaker 7: You know that?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Eddie had a weird Easter question.
Speaker 1: What was it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like, do you get your spouse or your significant other a gift? Because I woke up and the Easter bunny came to my house and I had a gift and I was a big golden bunny. And I'm like, oh, I didn't get anything, but you didn't get anything. It's from my wife. Yeah, my wife got me a golden bunny. Oh you got so you got something. I got it, but I didn't her anything. And I'm like, am I an idiot for not getting her something for Easter? But had she gotten you Easter gifts every other year?
Speaker 1: You're an idiot if she's gotten you a gift every year of your marriage and yet you still don't know to get her one bag married?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I guess, like if I look back, I guess every Easter I have something, if it's just like a box of candy or like a big egg.
Speaker 2: I usually have something, and this.
Speaker 3: Year you finally wonder like should I get her something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was a big golden bunny, Like that's awesome. What's in it?
Speaker 3: Like chocolate?
Speaker 2: Chocolate?
Speaker 1: I don't think traditionally Easter is a gift holiday. However, if it is a tradition in your house, then yes. And if she's gotten you a gift every year of your marriage and yeah, this is the one year you're like, should I get her something back?
Speaker 2: That's problem.
Speaker 9: I'm being an idiot.
Speaker 2: Do you get something? No, because it's not that's not a thing with us.
Speaker 8: I bet once you'll have kids, you might do the whole Yeah, because the Easter money will come and that makes it a whole experience.
Speaker 3: But I must say I was watching some stuff on social.
Speaker 8: Media with like every all the details of it for some families in the morning, and I was like, whoa, whoa, whoa, When did Easter turn into like a second Christmas?
Speaker 1: Well, it's like prom now too, with promposals, like everything is elevated because of social media. Like that's why there's an elevation of everything because they want to show it off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were doing like this is my Easter hall and I was like, what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's all based on social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well and being able to flex look at all this, Like my nephew got a big the easter money came to the house knocked on the door, which I got to say knocked. It's a pretty heavy knock. I was like, Easter, you're strong, like aggressive knock. And then he goes out and there was a big basket and some eggs and stuff, and so it was all out there, but it was and it rained every day we were there, so there was no like going to hunt eggs. Easter Bunny was like, I am not getting wet, and so left the basket at the front door for the whole time.
Speaker 8: We had a Easter egg hunt last night and it was interesting. I'd never experienced anything like this. And I was at my boyfriend's dad's house and he hides the eggs every year for his grandkids, and there's like ninety eggs in the yard. But they don't put anything in the eggs, just in case they don't get found. That way, there's not like food stuck out there for so they're all plastic and there there's nothing in it.
Speaker 3: But as you collect them.
Speaker 8: Then he has a chart when you get inside, and the eggs are currency and you can buy things with your plastic eggs and.
Speaker 2: The musters as.
Speaker 8: Yes, honestly, it was pretty genius and I never see anything like it, so I'm sure other people do it and you can look it up, but if you want to do that with your family next year, I was like, oh, this is and then it has the kids like have to like make decisions and count.
Speaker 3: And spend it like it's money. So it's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully it's not like you have to get ten thousand eggs. No, no, no, you get one stuffy that's what happens at David Bust and you're like all these tickets and it's like you get one tiny key chain stuff here.
Speaker 3: No, I mean there's some teenage boys that are gonson.
Speaker 8: So there was like golf balls and like other things and you could spin your eggs on whatever you wanted to get from the grab bag.
Speaker 2: You did that here. Yeah. Last night a night hunt.
Speaker 8: Well, let's I guess is that a hunt was at four pm afore night though it was it dinner No sorry, We flew in from Charleston and then went over there and they were delaying the hunt because we were coming, and then the kids hunted, and then after the hunt, at like five, we ate dinner.
Speaker 9: Got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah that makes all the sense. Yeah, good news coming up in a second. Including there's a couple, a celebrity couple. Now shocked, shocked, shocked. That's all I'm gonna say. I just saw a picture of them kissing, and I was like, I don't hate it, but I was shocked.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you next time. Hey, color me shocked.
Speaker 1: There was a picture of Billy Ray Cyrus and Elizabeth Hurley kissing. They're not a couple.
Speaker 3: Oh whoa?
Speaker 2: They choked them own speca I took a big breath.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They seem to confirm dating rumors after posting a kiss photo on Easter with a heart caption.
Speaker 2: I mean I had seen down coming, Like, how would they meet?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Good for them. That's from US magazine.
Speaker 1: Hurley previously fueled speculation by tagging Cyrus in a bikini post said to his song, She's not crying anymore. Hey, I hope it works out. But I was like, wow, how about that. When's the last time you cleaned your coffee maker? Amy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: I have it on my calendar to clean it every couple of months or so, do you yes, because I have to change a filter out.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a little like espresso thing. But yeah, I try to keep it clean because I want I don't want to ruin it.
Speaker 1: Researchers say the yeast and mold oh both are found in half of the coffee pots they study. These can trigger allergy stomach issues and also make sure coffee taste worse. To keep it clean once a month, fill the reservoir with vinegar, let it sit for thirty minutes, and then just run a cycle through it. From the National Sanitation Foundation, maybe we do that with lunchboxes yeast, We put vinegar in his mouth and just have them hold it closed them for thirty minutes, cycle through it.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you guys haven't.
Speaker 1: Seen lunchbox, lost the bet and today he's in his ask me about syphless purple ball cap and his truck nuts hanging from his neck flesh colored. You can see that up anywhere. Yeah, any of our social media YouTube. You look pretty good though, I'm sure I do. You're almost like Flave a flave but with a different clock. Oh yeah, interesting, Yeah, different shaped clocks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, different colored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're talking about the nut. Yeah, it's like flesh.
Speaker 3: It's impacting his demeanor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes it is.
Speaker 3: I feel energy is different.
Speaker 9: I'm just in the morning.
Speaker 1: The next question, think before you pee, if you have a big decision to make. Researcher say to hold off ping. That totally uncomfortable feeling you get when you have a full bladder may give you the ability to make more rational, less impulsive decisions. I train myself sometimes to hold it. Now, I don't hold it forever, but if I have to pee, I'll hold it for a long time so I can build up tolerance.
Speaker 2: I'm not even sure that's a thing.
Speaker 3: I think it's a thing, and I think it's bad for us.
Speaker 1: Interesting the self control keeps you from exploding before you can make it to the restroom, and it also whatever, but you get it psychological science. This research journal says hold off because if you have to pee and you have to make a decision, you'll make a more rational decision.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't have time for all this though.
Speaker 8: If I need to make a decision, what I can't be like, ok, I gotta wait to think about this until I know I have.
Speaker 7: To pee and then I make the decision. Well, that's a decision you have to make before you make the decision. Nearly five hundred nail are found pointing up on several roads in Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: What all these nails?
Speaker 1: Nearly five hundred were found pointing point you aside up in Foulmouth, Massachusetts, early Friday morning. The nails were discovered. Some were placed under vehicle tires and driveways. A total of four hundred and seventy and nails were collected with the Department of Public Works WSVN. With that story, that means I haven't even found them all. This is like Easter eggs we talked earlier. You go out and you find them all. Oh the time, there's still three or four out there. You did, you didn't even get So somebody's being a real jerk. But I would imagine somebody's ring cam got somebody putting nails somewhere one of the doorbell cams, unless that somebody was fully covered head to toe. And finally, sour kraut helped shield your gut from harmful inflammation. A new study from the University of California Davis reveals that fermented cabbage contains compounds that could help protect your intestinal lining from inflammation damage.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's why sometimes I eat a tablespoonful of sauerkrau or like, yeah, furmanted cabbage before I eat my meal.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm pretty sure he told you all.
Speaker 2: This a long long time ago, something that we'd hear it.
Speaker 3: Not yeah exactly, you hear it and then you're like, what'd she say? I forget it? But yeah, no, it helps your gut, so they say, and there you go. You just read the studies.
Speaker 2: Good for you. That story comes just from Amy.
Speaker 3: Ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Bobby's story Bobby Bone Show, Sorry up today.
Speaker 11: This story comes us from Michigan. A nineteen year old man's dating a girl and she comes from and says, Hey, my family's going on a cruise. I'm gonna need you to watch my pets. He's like, hey, no problem. They leave on the cruise.
Speaker 4: Two days of watching the pets, he's like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't like doing this anymore, just two days.
Speaker 4: Kind of annoyed they're on.
Speaker 11: A cruise, he's not, So he got out his email and send an email to the cruise ship. Hey, I think someone might.
Speaker 4: Have a bomb on your cruise.
Speaker 3: Oh, come home?
Speaker 2: Literally not where I thought this was going.
Speaker 9: I didn't either.
Speaker 1: I was really hoping it wasn't like him letting the animals free or not feeding the animals. Even my mind going as psychotic as it could, didn't get there bombing the ship.
Speaker 12: So they would have to turn. I mean, still take them a long time to get YEA.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't imagine you can do it ninety degree turn with the boat. So what happens?
Speaker 4: So he got eight months in prison?
Speaker 2: Dang, Yeah, what happened to the boat though? Do they come back?
Speaker 11: Well, they stopped in Jamaica and they had to depart and they had to search the ship. It took him out a day, So they lost a day on their cruise, and he got eight months in and he got eight months of Bruce.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to watch Fluffy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no word on if they broke up or not.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I bet, I bet okay, I'm lunchbox.
Speaker 4: That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 1: The five second rule has been scientifically tested again. I remember watching it the first time on MythBusters, which by the way, was a great show. I think one of those guys died, by the way, But MythBusters was awesome because they took all these things like if the door opens on an airplane, can you get sucked out? And so they do it and they're like, well, the door is not going to open. You can't open the door. But if there was like a missile that made a hole, you could get sucked out.
Speaker 2: But it was like all of that.
Speaker 1: It was really cool. So they did it again. They have better technology now than fifteen years ago. This microbiologist in Chicago named Nicholas her tested the five second rule, which is.
Speaker 8: What if the food falls on the ground, you count to five as long as you pick it up within that five seconds.
Speaker 2: I don't think count to five though, I.
Speaker 12: Changed you count to five.
Speaker 8: Then I said, well if you pick it up within the five seconds, then the bacteria or whatever hasn't had time to stick to it.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: So he goes to TikTok and does it, and again he has a background on education in this he's a microbiologist. He dropped food and then incubated the samples to monitor the growth of the bacteria on the samples. Every sample, whether picked up instantly or left for even sixty seconds, showed bacterial contamination. Even food that touched the floor for quote zero seconds, which means picked up immediately, but it did touch the floor was not safe. Despite the gross results, I looked at the comments. Everybody's like, I still eat it, and I agree with some of it. If it feels like the floor is pretty clean and the food is a dry food, yeah, I feel like that's a good enough mix for me to take my chances. It's if it's a wet food, no chance it go.
Speaker 2: It dies. If the floor is dirty and it's dry food, it dies.
Speaker 1: It needs to hit both of those. It has to be dry and the floor's got to be clean. And also I have to drop it and not discover it. If I discover dry food on clean floor, I don't eat it. Yeah, neither, it's not mine. I have to drop it clean floor, dry food, and it's got to be quick. Amy's theory of drop it, then count and watch it. No, I don't subscribe it.
Speaker 5: What I mean.
Speaker 12: It's not what I meant.
Speaker 8: But there's some foods that are sort of dry but then sticky, like cheese is tricky.
Speaker 12: Drop cheese the other day and technically that's sort of dry.
Speaker 1: But I would say that falls into the moist category soft, I would say soft.
Speaker 12: Okay, yeah, because like a tortilla, okay, pick it up.
Speaker 11: Mm.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's like glue.
Speaker 1: That's a big landing pad. Oh yes, if you drop a whole tortilla, that's almost Okay, a chip a chip, I would do. It's the only part of it's going to be on because it's not shape. Yeah, we could do this all day. We could go individually, but it is not safe. There's bacteria on the food. Do not eat the food?
Speaker 12: Yeah, they say that bacteria. No, it builds you up.
Speaker 1: You know, we all have bacteria in us. But I'm saying food from the bottle, people's shoes, they're on the floor. That's not the bacteria that you eat to build up. Now, you do get sick, and being sick does actually keep you from being sick again because of what your body's doing. But do you want to get sick to begin with? Do you want to be built up? No?
Speaker 12: I didn't know you had to get sick to be built up. I think you just get built up from the stuff you can.
Speaker 2: But for stuff on the floor, it's probably going to be like poop.
Speaker 8: Eh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to get built up from poop. That's gross.
Speaker 1: My moto don't get built up from foot I've been saying that for years. We're done by everybody on Twitter and instackground.
Speaker 12: I'm mister Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Ray Mundo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.